时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Major Sheppard?! Major Sheppard who are all these people?! | Sheppard少校?! Sheppard少校,这些都是谁?! |
[00:07] | I am Teyla Emmagan Daughter of Tughan | 我叫Teyla Emmagan 是Tughan的女儿 |
[00:10] | If the wraith have never touched your world you should go back there. | 如果幽灵的触角没有到达你们的世界 那你们应该回到那里 |
[00:13] | Oh we’d like to but we can’t. | 我们也想啊,但是我们办不到 |
[00:15] | I don’t see a life form like this ever dieing of natural ageing the way we do. | 我还没见过这种生命体 居然可以像我们一样自然死亡 |
[00:18] | You trespassed upon our feeding ground. | 你侵入我们的捕食域 |
[00:20] | You don’t know what you have done. | 你不知道你做了一件多么愚蠢的事情 |
[00:37] | Its Major Sheppard’s IDC | 这里是Sheppard少校的情报与指挥中心 |
[00:39] | They’ve only been gone a few hours. | 他们离开也才几个小时 |
[00:41] | Atlantis, this is Sheppard we’re coming in hot. | 亚特兰蒂斯,我是Sheppard 我们正加速赶到 |
[00:46] | Lower the shield | 放下防御体系 |
[01:12] | Raise the shield. | 升起防御体系 |
[01:14] | Mckay! McKay! | |
[01:21] | Medical team to the gateroom! | 医疗队到门厅来 |
[01:24] | I got a pulse | 感觉有脉搏 |
[01:39] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样? |
[01:41] | I ow aths wat I sed.You can’t talk either | 我不能说话了 你确实不能说话啊 |
[01:48] | Your body experienced a full overload to its sensory and motor nervous system? | 你身体里的感觉和运动 神经系统处于超负荷状态 |
[01:53] | Ah quwat? | 什么? |
[01:54] | You took one of those wraith stunners right in the face? | 你脸上中了幽灵的击昏器 |
[01:57] | It’s really quite fascinating actually | 这确实有些迷人 |
[01:59] | the wraith weapon impedes a fire of neurons that enables the necessary— | 幽灵的武器使你的神经元麻痹 那些神经元可使…… |
[02:03] | Quwat? | 什么? |
[02:05] | The paralysis is only temporary. Don’t worry Rodney. | 麻痹是暂时的 别担心,Rodney |
[02:08] | You’ll be up and about in no time. | 不久你就可以起床走动了 |
[02:10] | Bloody good thing that wraith weapon is only designed to incapacitate? | 真幸运,这种幽灵武器是设计来 否则他死定了 麻痹人的 |
[02:15] | Quwat? | 什么? |
[02:17] | Major? Could I see you for a second? | 少校,可以请你过来一下吗? |
[02:24] | Allo? Allloooo?! Allo? Allloooo?! | |
[02:29] | He’s going to be fine… | 他会没事的…… |
[02:30] | I’ve heard… I want to know what happened out there… | 我听说…… 我想知道到底都发生了什么…… |
[02:34] | The same old thing… | 还不是老样子…… |
[02:36] | Which makes it the fifth time your teams encountered the wraith | 也就是说你们在几次任务里就 |
[02:39] | out of… how many missions? | 碰到了5次幽灵? |
[02:43] | nine… | 9次 |
[02:46] | so… probably not a coincidence. | 所以这应该不是巧合 |
[02:47] | I think it’s pretty damn obvious now. We’ve got a spy in Atlantis. | 我想这已经非常明显了 这里有间谍 |
[04:06] | Could you please not do that here? | 你能不能不要在这挠脚? |
[04:08] | My foot is still numb, if you’ll excuse me… | 十分抱歉,但我的脚麻得受不了了 |
[04:11] | Well at least your mouth still works fine | 看来至少你的口齿还挺灵的嘛 |
[04:16] | Alright let’s get started. | 好了,我们开始吧 |
[04:26] | Shouldn’t we wait for Teyla? | 不等Teyla了吗? |
[04:29] | Teyla wasn’t invited. | Teyla不在与会之列 |
[04:30] | She’s a member of my team | 她是我队里的一员 |
[04:32] | She’s also an Athosian sir. | 她也是Athosian人 |
[04:33] | So? | 然后呢? |
[04:34] | If we’ve been compromised and every indication suggests that we have… | 如果我们保持妥协 有许多证据证明我们…… |
[04:37] | It is almost certain that one of them is responsible | 几乎可以肯定有人是有嫌疑的 |
[04:40] | We’re talking about Teyla… | 我们在说Teyla…… |
[04:42] | I don’t like it either Major… | 我也不想这样,少校 |
[04:43] | Good then get her on in here | 好啊,那就把她请来 |
[04:44] | but the safety of this base and its personnel are my main concern… right now. | 但我现在必须先考虑这个基地 以及人员的安全 |
[04:49] | As it should be yours. | 原本这是你的责任 |
[04:51] | The wraith have shown up on the last five of the nine planets you team has visited | 幽灵在你们的队伍拜访过 的9个星球中的5个出现 |
[04:56] | and given the fact that two of those world were unpopulated… | 而且根据掌握的情况 其中有两个星球是无人居住的 |
[04:59] | we can pretty much assume that they have been alerted to your missions by someone on this base. | 所以我们可以极其肯定一定是 有内贼向他们通报了你们的行踪 |
[05:03] | If someone on this base was communicating with the wraiths… | 如果这个基地里有人和 幽灵保持联络 |
[05:05] | then why hasn’t Atlantis been attacked? | 那为什么亚特兰蒂斯没有被攻击? |
[05:08] | Good point… | 说的好 |
[05:09] | Maybe we should just stop using the Stargate indefinitely | 也许我们该无限期的停止 星际门的使用 |
[05:12] | – We can’t do that… – Why not? | – 不能这样 – 为什么? |
[05:14] | Because we need ZPMs to power this place. | 因为我们需要ZPM来给这里提供能量 |
[05:16] | Things seem to be running fine right now… | 一切似乎都运转良好 |
[05:17] | Ok… When the wraith do show up… And they will… How do we defend ourselves? | OK……如果幽灵真的出现…… 他们会的……我们要怎样进行防御? |
[05:22] | Or for that matter how do we get back to earth? | 更远一点说,这还关系到 我们回地球的事情 |
[05:24] | This is the only Stargate in the Pegasus Galaxy that can even reach earth… | 这是飞马星系中唯一能跟地球 连接的星际门 |
[05:27] | and if it comes to that we’re going to have to use the self destruct before the Wraith take the city. | 如果真的到了那一步,我们就得 在幽灵占领城市之前使用自毁系统 |
[05:32] | Bottom line: We need to use the gate. | 底线是:我们能使用星际门 |
[05:35] | Then we’ve got to find out who’s responsible ASAP. | 所以我们要尽快找出谁是主谋 |
[05:38] | I suggest we start by confining all non-base personnel to the south side of the complex. | 我建议我们先把无关人员 限制在南部区域活动 |
[05:43] | Are you kidding? | 你是在说笑吗? |
[05:44] | That’s the absolute minimum we should do. If Colonel Sumner was still here… | 那是我们至少应该做的事情 如果Sumner上校还在这里的话…… |
[05:46] | He’s not. | 他不在 |
[05:50] | I am. | 而我在 |
[05:52] | Yes sir. | 是的,长官 |
[05:55] | We’re not going to start treating anyone like prisoners… | 我们不打算像对待犯人一样 对待我们的战友 |
[05:58] | Well, that’s good. | 嗯,不错 |
[06:00] | That said. | 你意味着 |
[06:02] | Steps should be taken to safeguard the more sensitive areas of this facility. | 应该采取措施加强 敏感区域的防范 |
[06:06] | It’s only reasonable. | 这才是合理的 |
[06:08] | I recommend that no go zones start with Stargate operations, | 我建议禁入区先从星际门控制台 |
[06:11] | the labs, power generation and the Jumper bay. | 实验室,能量发生器 以及探险者号开始 |
[06:14] | I’d like to meet with every Athosian on this base. | 我想见一下基地上所有的Athosian人 |
[06:17] | I mean they’ve been here three months… | 我是说他们来这儿已经3个月了 |
[06:18] | I only know a handful of them by name, | 我只知道其中一些人的名字 |
[06:19] | I could start setting up interviews as soon as we’re done here… | 这里一结束 我就可以安排好会面 |
[06:22] | In the mean time… all gate travel is suspended. Until further notice. | 同时……所有的使用 星际门的活动都暂停,直到有新通知 |
[06:37] | Sorry ma’am you can’t come up… | 对不起,女士 你不能上去 |
[06:39] | I’m on my way to see Dr Weir. | 我要去见Weir博士 |
[06:41] | That area’s of limits. | 这里是限制区 |
[06:44] | Since when? | 什么时候开始的? |
[06:47] | I believe there has been some sort of misunderstanding… | 我相信一定是有误会了 |
[06:51] | I… was unaware a meeting had been called… | 有个会议没通知我…… |
[06:55] | Lets take a walk… | 我们边走边说 |
[07:00] | What is happening? | 怎么了? |
[07:02] | There may be a security leak on Atlantis. | 亚特兰蒂斯上可能有人泄密 |
[07:04] | Are you certain? | 你确定? |
[07:05] | Well Not certain certain… but pretty certain. | 不是十分确定……但很确定 |
[07:09] | It means we’re going to have to take temporary precautions. | 也就是说我们必须采取临时 的警备措施 |
[07:11] | Such as? | 比如说? |
[07:12] | Well…like uh… suspending gate travel, | 嗯……比如……停止使用星际门 |
[07:15] | tightening security… getting to know your people… better | 加强保安 认识你们的人……更多一些 |
[07:21] | You suspect an Athosian? | 你们怀疑Athosian人? |
[07:23] | Dr Weir wants to meet them… that’s all… it’s nothing personal. | Weir博士想见他们 就这样,没有针对个人 |
[07:26] | Well… well I mean it is… in the sense she wants to meet them all personally | 呃……我是说…… 她想亲自见见你们 |
[07:30] | You’re aware of the horrors generations of my people have faced at the hands of the wraith… | 你也十分清楚我们世代 遭受幽灵的侵袭所承受的苦痛 |
[07:33] | and yet you would still question their loyalty… | 就算这样你还怀疑他们的忠诚…… |
[07:35] | Come on Teyla… that’s not fair… | 喂,Teyla,不能这么说 |
[07:37] | You’ve got people running around Atlantis that’s she’s never even met. | 你们的人在亚特兰蒂斯活动 而许多她都没见过 |
[07:40] | I know each and everyone of them. I would stake my lives on their innocence | 我知道每一个人 我愿意性命担保他们是清白的 |
[07:44] | ok… well perhaps you’ve noticed that every time we step through the Stargate bad guys try to kill us. | OK……也许你也注意到了 每次我们通过星际门的时候那些坏家伙就来攻击我们 |
[07:52] | and I’m getting a little tired of it… How bout you? | 我对此有些感到厌烦了……你呢? |
[07:54] | That does not mean- | 那也不意味着…… |
[07:55] | look… all we’re asking for… is a little cooperation that’s all. | 看……我们所需要的…… 只是一点配合,这就够了 |
[08:09] | You shall have it. | 我们会合作的 |
[08:12] | Halling Halling | |
[08:14] | How’s Jintu? | Jintu近况如何? |
[08:16] | Well enough for a boy confined to his living quarters. | 他一直限制在生活区活动,一切都很好 |
[08:20] | I’m sorry, it’s temporary but it is a necessary precaution. | 对不起,这是暂时的 但也是必须的预防措施 |
[08:26] | So I’ve heard. | 我知道 |
[08:29] | Then I assume you know why we’ve arranged these meetings… | 那么我猜你也知道 我们为什么安排这些会议了 |
[08:33] | For the same reason my people can no longer go off-world or… | 跟我们的人不能到别的星球以及 不能去这个城市的别的区域的原因是一样的 |
[08:36] | enter parts of the city. You no longer trust us. | 你们不再相信我们了 |
[08:39] | Truth Halling. We don’t know who to trust. | 没错,Halling 我们不知道该相信谁 |
[08:43] | Information regarding some off-world excursions has obviously found its way to the wraith. | 关于外星探索的消息显然已经 被泄露给幽灵了 |
[08:48] | Obviously? | 显然? |
[08:49] | They can’t be lying and waiting in every corner of this galaxy. | 他们不可能遍布整个星系 而守株待兔 |
[08:53] | They are tracking our movements and we have to find out how. | 他们在跟踪我们的行动 我们现在必须查清楚 |
[08:57] | Your help with this will be greatly appreciated. | 我们十分需要你们的配合 |
[09:01] | Then by all means… how can I be of assistance? | 那么究竟……我要怎样才能帮的上忙? |
[09:05] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[09:06] | Since you’ve been here on Atlantis… You’ve been off-world three times? | 自从你来到亚特兰蒂斯以来 你已经参加了3次外星探索了? |
[09:09] | Yes I’ve been acting as a guide on behalf of Sgt Stackhouse’s reconnaissance team… | 是的,我曾经作为向导参与了 Stackhouse军士长的勘测队 |
[09:13] | helping to establish relations between your people and some of our former trading partners. | 帮助他们和我们之前的交易伙伴 进行沟通 |
[09:18] | Stackhouse reported he lost track of you on a couple of these outings… | Stackhouse报告说在几次出外活动中 他和你失散了 |
[09:22] | I did take the time to visit some close friends. | 我是去看望了些老朋友 |
[09:25] | Interesting. Two of your three visits predated wraith attacks by approximately a day | 有意思。你出去3次有2次 一天后我们就被幽灵攻击了 |
[09:30] | Sergeant. | 军士 |
[09:31] | – What are you suggesting? – I’m not suggesting anything. | – 你是在暗示什么呢? – 我没有暗示什么 |
[09:33] | You think I would betray my own people? Jeopardize the life of my son? | 你认为我会背叛我自己的人民? 危害我儿子的性命? |
[09:36] | No one is making accusations | 没有人在进行指控 |
[09:39] | I disagree. You have already leapt to the conclusion that an Athosian is responsible. | 我不同意。你们已经直接下结论 是有Athosian人泄密了 |
[09:43] | Because it can’t possibly be one of our own people… | 因为这不可能是我们的人干的 |
[09:46] | No. | 不 |
[09:50] | We just need to clarify a few things. | 我们只想弄清一些事情 |
[09:54] | Then allow me… I lost my closest friend in the wraith attack that forced us from our home world. | 那么听我说……在一次幽灵的对 我的家园的攻击中,我失去了最好的朋友 |
[10:03] | Sellena, the woman you spoke to before me, lost both her parents. | Sellena,在我之前被你们问话的那个女人 失去了她的双亲 |
[10:06] | In fact, you’d be hard pressed to find an Athosian | 事实上,你很难找到一个 |
[10:08] | that has not experienced loss at the hands of the wraith. | 没有因为幽灵的攻击而造成创伤的Athosian人 |
[10:14] | These are the people you accuse. | 这就是你们正在指控的人! |
[10:19] | We’re not accusing anyone. | 我们没有指控任何人 |
[10:21] | And I came here expecting an interview… Not an interrogation. | 并且我来这儿是来接受采访的 而不是审问 |
[10:43] | I mean I don’t think it’s too much to ask… | 我认为这不是很…… |
[10:45] | What is it? | 什么? |
[10:47] | nothing… nothing… | 没什么……没什么…… |
[10:49] | Just can’t bear the same meal day after day after day… | 就是不能忍受日复一日的 吃同样的饭菜 |
[10:51] | Well buck up a little… I’m trying to run a diagnostic. | 振作些 我正在诊断 |
[10:55] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:56] | I mean… we are stranded with limited resources in another galaxy. | 我是说……我们被困在另一个星系 只有有限的资源 |
[11:00] | Come on the nearest bob-big boys is three hundred million light-years away… we have to make do… | 拜托,最近的一家bob-big boys在3百万光年远 我们需要…… |
[11:04] | If that means you have to eat my favorite food two days in a row… so be it. | 如果你想连续两天吃掉我最喜欢的东西 那你就吃吧 |
[11:07] | You enjoy military rations? | 你喜欢吃那些军队供给的食物吗? |
[11:08] | I know… it’s weird… Hospital food too. | 我知道……这很奇怪 医院的东西我也喜欢 |
[11:11] | The only reason I don’t like aero plane food is you can’t get seconds and I’m an absolute… | 我不喜欢飞机上的食物的唯一原因是 我不能要两份的,我是一个…… |
[11:15] | Hello… Hello… | |
[11:17] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[11:19] | Well it’s a command sub routine I’ve never seen before… | 这是一个我从未见过的 命令子路线 |
[11:22] | What is it’s function? | 什么功能? |
[11:24] | I don’t know… because I’ve never seen it before. | 不知道,因为我从未见过这玩意儿 |
[11:27] | Ok, I’m going to cross reference this with the ancients data base up in the control room… | OK,我去对照一下控制室里的 和这有关的远古数据库 |
[11:31] | I’m just going to grab the a… | 我要去找那个…… |
[11:34] | What you touch? | 你碰了什么? |
[11:35] | – nothing nothing… – No you were just… – No no no I didn’t. | – 没有,没有…… – 不,你刚刚…… – 不,没有,我没有 |
[12:01] | I had no idea the roof could do that. | 我不知道顶棚还可以这样 |
[12:03] | Neither did I… | 我也是 |
[12:10] | The gateroom and surrounding sections have been closed to us. | 门厅和休闲区对我们关闭了 |
[12:13] | And we may no longer have access to the medical facility without escort. | 而且我们再也不能在没有护卫的情况下 进医疗室了 |
[12:17] | We’re under constant surveillance… our movements restricted. | 我们被时刻监视着 行动被限制 |
[12:20] | How long must we put up with this? | 我们这样要忍多久? |
[12:21] | It has already been to long… | 已经太久了 |
[12:28] | I would have been expected to be included in this discussion… | 我想我应该被邀请到你们的讨论中来 |
[12:31] | As we would have expected you to take a stand in our defense… | 因为我们期望你能对我们的防守措施 表明态度 |
[12:34] | They have taken action to defend everyone on this base. | 他们已经采取措施来保护 基地的所有人 |
[12:36] | That includes each and every one of you. The presence of a wraith collaborator threatens us all. | 这也包括你们每一个人 幽灵的内贼的存在对我们每一个来说都是威胁 |
[12:41] | Then you support Dr weir’s decision to confine us? | 那么你支持Weir博士对我们 的禁行令了? |
[12:44] | Halling… we are their guests. | Halling……我们是他们的客人 |
[12:46] | We’ve become more like their prisoners… but unlike prisoners… | 现在我们更像是囚犯…… 但和囚犯不同的是…… |
[12:50] | we can choose to leave. | 我们可以选择离开 |
[12:52] | Where would you go? | 你们要去哪里? |
[12:54] | Do you not mean to say “Where would we go?” | 你为什么没说“我们要去哪里”? |
[12:59] | We have friends on other worlds who would gladly take us in… | 在其他星球上也有朋友 他们一定很欢迎我们的 |
[13:01] | For how long? Good trading partners do not necessarily make good hosts… | 住多久?好的贸易伙伴并不一定 是好客的主人 |
[13:05] | There are many worlds among these stars. | 这里有很多星球 |
[13:07] | The wraith have awakened… no world is safe. | 幽灵已经唤醒了 没有哪个星球是安全的 |
[13:09] | nor is it safe to remain… | 留下也不安全 |
[13:10] | They will continue to do this until they find someone to blame. | 他们会一直这样下去 直到找到替罪羊为止 |
[13:13] | You know in your heart that none of our people could be responsible for this… | 你打心里知道我们中间 不会有叛徒的 |
[13:17] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:18] | Then we have nothing to fear. | 那我们就没什么好怕的 |
[13:23] | You trust Dr Weir that much? | 你真的这么相信Weir博士? |
[13:25] | I do. | 是的 |
[13:27] | – More that you would trust your own people? – No! | – 胜过相信自己的人民? – 不! |
[13:30] | I understand her responsibility | 我知道她的责任感 |
[13:33] | Hallin Hallin | |
[13:34] | We have met with the wraith offworld so often and so quickly… | 我们一次次的碰到幽灵出击 那么经常而迅速 |
[13:39] | there must be a reason beyond coincidence… | 一定有个原因,而不是巧合 |
[13:42] | Give them a chance to find it. | 让他们查清楚吧 |
[13:56] | I do not a approve of some of their measures… | 他们的有些措施我也不赞成 |
[13:59] | but I do know in the end they will help to prove our innocence. | 但是我知道最终他们 会证明我们是清白的 |
[14:03] | Atlantis is far more than shelter. It is hope. | 亚特兰蒂斯不单是个避难所 它承载着希望 |
[14:07] | Not only for our people but for everyone who would stand against the wraith. | 不单对我们的人民 而且对每一个跟幽灵抗争的人们 |
[14:12] | We must not abandon that hope. | 我们不应该放弃希望 |
[14:17] | They may reside here Teyla but they are not the ancestors. | 他们也许会定居在这儿,Teyla 但他们不是祖先 |
[14:21] | No matter how much you wish them to be. | 不管你有多么愿意他们是 |
[14:31] | Sir. | 长官 |
[14:33] | Ford… Ford… | |
[14:34] | Heard they got a sun roof open on the jumper bay… | 我听说他们在探险者号发射台那儿 打开了天棚 |
[14:37] | Yep… | 没错 |
[14:38] | Also heard you’re planning to take a Jumper out… | 我也听说你计划乘坐探险者号从那儿出去 |
[14:39] | I figure that’s what the door on the roof is for… | 我想那正是天棚的作用 |
[14:43] | Anyone else call shot gun? | 其他人带枪了吗? |
[14:45] | Just gonna drive around the planet check it out… | 只是开出去看看而已 |
[14:48] | Oh you’re just checking out the planet… | 只是出去看看 |
[14:50] | oh never mind then that’s cool I mean… | 哦,这样啊 我是说这很酷 |
[14:52] | I’ve got better things to be doing than cruising around the planet in a space ship. | 比出去看看我又更好的事在等着我去做 |
[14:57] | You’re like a kid you know that? | 你真像个孩子 你知道吗? |
[15:00] | Yes sir. I brought along something to eat on the ride… | 是的,长官 我带了些飞行中可以吃的东西 |
[15:02] | What’s that? | 什么? |
[15:03] | How about a nice… turkey sandwhich… | 来个美味的……火鸡三明治怎么样? |
[15:07] | Lets go. | 我们走 |
[15:13] | Send in whoever’s next please… | 不管是谁,把下一个叫进来 |
[15:25] | Teyla Teyla | |
[15:27] | I wasn’t expecting you. | 我没想到是你 |
[15:29] | I was surprised to be left of your list… | 我很惊讶你的名单里没有我 |
[15:31] | I didn’t feel it was necessary in your case… | 我认为你不需要询问了 |
[15:36] | On the contrary you should have spoken to me first… | 相反,你应该先询问我 |
[15:46] | You’re right… I should have. | 你是对的,我本该这么做 |
[15:49] | I can tell you anything you need to know about my people… | 我可以告诉你有关我的人民 的任何事情 |
[15:52] | Is it possible you don’t know them all as well as you think? | 有没可能你并不像你自己 以为的那样了解你的人民? |
[15:59] | I empathize with you Dr Weir… | Weir博士,我和你有同感 |
[16:01] | As leaders we are often forced to make difficult decisions in the interests of those we serve… | 作为领导者,我们时常要做出 艰难的抉择 |
[16:07] | But many of my fellow Athosian are not so… understanding… | 但是有很多Athosian并不是十分 理解 |
[16:11] | I know… But there’s nothing I can do about that now… | 我知道 但现在我对此无能为力 |
[16:15] | People can suspect my motives for these meeting all they want. | 他们可以随意猜测我 调查他们的动机 |
[16:18] | But you and I need to agree that we have a problem… | 但你和我必须承认 我们之间有矛盾 |
[16:23] | I have to do what ever I can to get to the bottom of it | 我必须尽全力彻底查清楚 |
[16:25] | and right now that means sitting down and talking to every single person here… | 现在这一步就是坐下来 和这里的每一个人会面 |
[16:29] | You should know there is talk of leaving Atlantis | 你该知道有离开亚特兰蒂斯的言论产生了 |
[16:38] | I hope it doesn’t come to that. | 我可不希望见到那一幕发生 |
[16:45] | Not all change is for the worst… | 不是所有的改变都是百无一利的 |
[17:04] | Flight this is Jumper three we are go for bay launch. | 把探险者3号送到发射台上 |
[17:12] | Jumper three you are good to go. | 探险者3号可以起飞 |
[17:14] | Yes we are… | 是的 |
[17:27] | It’s strange not pulling into Gs… | 很奇怪我们没有感到超重 |
[17:30] | Yeah… kinda miss it. Although at this rate of acceleration we’d be dead by now. | 是啊,有些想念那种感觉 虽然以这种加速度我们可能已经玩完了 |
[17:35] | yeah? | 是吗? |
[17:36] | Oh yeah… without inertial dampening we’d be hit by so many Gs our eyes would pop… | 当然……如果不消除重力影响 我们承受的超重将是我们的眼睛被压出 |
[17:41] | the skin would pull away from our faces, | 脸皮会被撕下 |
[17:43] | our brains would squish up to the back of our skulls | 我们的脑浆会被压到 头骨的后部 |
[17:46] | and our internal organs would be crushed into these chairs | 而我们的内脏会四散飞溅 |
[17:51] | What about that sandwhich? | 来个三明治? |
[17:59] | Flight we’re going to take a low orbit around the planet. | 我们将采用低轨道飞行 |
[18:01] | We’ll advise when we’re back in radio range… | 我们重新连接上时会告诉你们的 |
[18:03] | Copy that Jumper three… Good luck | 照着做,探险者三号 好运 |
[18:06] | You know we still haven’t named the planet yet… | 你知道我们还没给那个行星命名 |
[18:08] | I’m sure the ancients have a name for it… | 我相信远古人一定给它起过名字了 |
[18:11] | How about Atlantica or something like that. | 叫亚特兰蒂卡之类的怎么样? |
[18:14] | I thought we agreed you weren’t going to name anything anymore? | 我还以为我们已经同意 你不会再给东西起名字了 |
[18:21] | Sir… | 长官 |
[18:24] | Is that… | 那是…… |
[18:26] | …land? | 大陆吗? |
[18:29] | Yes…it is… | 是的……没错…… |
[18:32] | Wonder how big it is? | 真不知道有多大 |
[18:35] | Big. | 大 |
[18:37] | Really big… | 很大…… |
[18:38] | It’s huge… | 巨大…… |
[18:39] | Define huge… | 到底怎么个巨大法? |
[18:41] | 15 million square miles… | 一千五百万平方英里 |
[18:44] | give or take… | 放弃还是占领 |
[18:46] | Well that would make it approximately the size of… | 那样的话就是大约…… |
[18:49] | I have no idea but it sounds huge… | 我算不清,但听起来确实挺巨大的 |
[18:51] | How long would it take us to get there? | 需要多久能到达那里? |
[18:52] | 25 minutes by Jumper from ground to ground… | 用探险者号25分钟 |
[18:54] | I saw some sweet breakers on the south table… there may be surfing in our futur… | 我在南边的表格上看见有些起伏 也许他们是在用未来的滑板冲浪 |
[18:59] | We should send a team to go get soil and water samples. | 我们需要派个队伍去对那里的 泥土和水进行取样 |
[19:02] | He’s right if the land’s arable it could solve a lot of our food productions problems | 没错,如果那里的土地适宜耕种 那么将会极大解决我们的食物问题 |
[19:05] | Actually I was thinking of something else… | 事实上我在想其他问题…… |
[19:07] | Not surfing? | 不是冲浪? |
[19:08] | No sir… We can’t resume offworld missions as long as the Athosian remain in the city… | 不是,长官……只要Athosian人还在城市里 我们就不能恢复外星任务 |
[19:12] | So you want to dump them on the main land | 所以你想把他们放到那个地方是吗 |
[19:14] | Sound like we’re sending them out to die major… | 少校,听起来好像是我们把他们 拉去送死 |
[19:16] | Well how the hell would you know… | 那你们怎么知道…… |
[19:18] | – It looked pretty wild down there… – A second ago we were going surfing… | – 那里看起来很荒芜 – 刚才我们还在冲浪 |
[19:20] | Well that was after we check for monsters and… | 那是在我们在寻找怪物以及 |
[19:24] | bugs and other space related things… | 臭虫和空间有关的东西以后的事情了 |
[19:27] | I can’t imagine it would be worse than their original home world… | 我不觉得那里比他们原来的 居住地要差 |
[19:29] | That could be just failure of imagination on your part. | 那可能只是你的一厢情愿罢了 |
[19:31] | And any case a survey would tell us what we need to know… | 不管怎样,调查一下就 能得到一些我们需要的信息 |
[19:38] | You’re not seriously thinking about this? | 你不在认真地考虑这件事情? |
[19:42] | We’re the reason they had to leave their planet in the first place. | 起先我们是他们离开家园的原因 |
[19:46] | This is a complicated situation major… | 少校,当时情况很复杂 |
[19:49] | Well what does that mean… | 你什么意思? |
[19:50] | It means I’m not about to rule anything out… at this point… | 我并不想排除任何一种可能 在这个节骨眼上 |
[20:02] | Dr weir… Is it true you have discovered land on this world | Weir博士 你们在这里发现了一片新大陆是真的么? |
[20:08] | Yes it is | 是啊 |
[20:10] | Then my people wish to take our leave to explore it. | 那么我们的人民想离开 去那里开拓 |
[20:14] | You would? | 真的吗? |
[20:16] | We’re no longer welcome here… | 我们在这里不受欢迎了 |
[20:18] | That’s not the case | 不是这样的 |
[20:19] | And it will make us useful as long as we have no access to the gate… | 这样我们至少显得有用 因为我们不能靠近星际门 |
[20:23] | We don’t even know if it’s safe… | 我们甚至还不知道那里是否安全 |
[20:24] | We can determine that… for both our people… | 我们可以为我们的人民决定 |
[20:29] | I don’t get it… up until now you have been insisting on access to the Stargate | 我不明白……直到现在你 一直要求进入星际门 |
[20:33] | and now you’re proposing to deliberately cut yourself off from it… | 现在你又要求和星际门断绝关系 |
[20:37] | We cannot leave… | 我们不能离开 |
[20:39] | and we cannot stay… | 我们也不能留下 |
[20:43] | The main land presents us with a third option… | 那片新大陆给了我们第三种选择 |
[20:46] | I see | 我明白了 |
[20:47] | You said yourself this was a temporary measure | 你曾说过这只是暂时的措施 |
[20:48] | Yes of course… | 是的,当然 |
[20:49] | You have the means to assure us passage between Atlantis and the main land… | 你有办法保证亚特兰蒂斯和新大陆之间的联络 |
[20:54] | when you decide to resume use of the gate. | 当你决定恢复使用星际门的时候 |
[20:57] | And if we resume our missions through the Stargate | 如果我们可以恢复执行通过星际门的任务 |
[20:59] | and stop encountering the wraith at every turn… | 并且并不是每次都碰到幽灵 |
[21:03] | it will only prove that there is a spy on the Athosian. | 那只会证明Athosian人里有叛徒 |
[21:06] | And when you continue to encounter the wraith at every turn… | 而如果你们还是每次都遭到 幽灵的攻击 |
[21:10] | it will only prove our innocence. | 那将证明我们的清白 |
[21:13] | Have you discussed this with Teyla? | 你们和Teyla讨论过这件事了吗? |
[21:18] | Teyla has made her decision… | Teyla已经作了决定 |
[21:50] | I understand you are not coming with us. | 我知道你不会和我们一起来 |
[22:08] | Dr weir has arranged for communications between Atlantis and the main land… | Weir博士安排好了亚特兰蒂斯和新大陆 之间的通信 |
[22:12] | Should you ever need our assistance… | 如果你们需要我们的帮助 |
[22:15] | Thank her for us… | 替我们谢谢她 |
[22:19] | I hope… | 我希望…… |
[22:21] | – Teyla – I don’t want anyone to believe that I’m… – Teyla. | – 我不希望你们有人认为我…… |
[22:31] | The time has come. | 时候到了 |
[22:50] | Go safely… | 保重…… |
[22:52] | And you… | 你也是 |
[23:16] | I’ve never been separated from my people before… | 我还从未和我的人民分开过 |
[23:19] | It must be hard… but you know you’ll see them again… | 这一定很难受 但你知道你一定会再见到他们的 |
[23:25] | You doubt that you will one day return to earth… | 你们怀疑你们回不了地球了? |
[23:28] | I can’t afford that doubt | 我可怀疑不起 |
[23:32] | You mean you can not afford to let them show. | 你是说你没法让事实显露出来 |
[23:39] | You’re still a leader Teyla… | 你仍然是个领导者,Teyla |
[23:41] | You are doing this for you’re people and for their future… | 你是为了你的人民和他们的未来 这样做的 |
[23:44] | They know that. | 他们知道的 |
[24:07] | Anxious to step through the gate again Major? | 少校,又要穿过星际门而激动吗? |
[24:09] | – Yes I am… – We all our… | – 是啊 – 我们都…… |
[24:11] | – You like us to bring back anything special? – uh… no thanx… | – 你有什么特别的要我们带回来吗? – 呃……没有,谢谢 |
[24:14] | Groceries? A new outfit? Flatware… | 杂货?新服装?餐具? |
[24:16] | Hmm… no… just yourselves in one piece please. | 嗯……不了…… 我只要你们完整的回来 |
[24:20] | Dial it up. | 接通 |
[24:22] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[24:50] | Well good stuff? | 有好东西? |
[24:52] | I can’t even begin to tell you how fascinating this is. | 我都不知道怎么形容有多 奇妙了 |
[24:54] | Anthropologist fascinating or actual fascinating? | 人类学的奇妙还是真的奇妙? |
[24:57] | Yes well maybe fascinating isn’t the right word. | 也许用奇妙形容不是很恰当 |
[25:00] | Maybe not. How much longer? | 也许吧 还有多久? |
[25:02] | Realistically. We’ll probably be needing to come back… | 据观测 我们差不多该回去了 |
[25:05] | there’s just so much here… | 这里有太多的东西…… |
[25:06] | Well I can see that is there any way to speed things up? | 我知道 有什么办法可以快一些吗? |
[25:10] | well sure find me someone who can translate some of the ruin. | 当然,找个可以翻译废墟上的 东西的人 |
[25:14] | Did you say there were natives here? | 你是说这里有原住民? |
[25:16] | They are very shy people. | 他们是很害羞的种族 |
[25:18] | They probably went into hiding the moment we came through the gate. | 我们刚一穿过星际门 他们也许找地方躲起来了 |
[25:20] | Is there any way you can coax them out. Have them give us a hand? | 有没办法可以让他们出来 帮我们一把呢? |
[25:24] | It is unlikely but I could try. | 希望不大,但我试试看 |
[25:26] | Ltd, go with her. | 中尉,和她去一趟 |
[25:29] | It would be better if I went alone. | 如果我单独行动会好一些 |
[25:32] | You will be alone, | 你是单独的啊 |
[25:33] | with ltd Ford. | 和Ford少尉 |
[26:07] | Maybe they’re not around. | 也许他们不在附近 |
[26:12] | They are near but you are a stranger to them. | 他们在附近 但对他们来说你是个陌生人 |
[26:17] | They will not come out of hiding so long as you are with me. | 只要你在这儿 他们就不会出来 |
[26:21] | They are not a dangerous people Ltd. I will be fine. | 少尉,他们不是危险的人 我没事的 |
[26:30] | Alright I’ll wait here. | 好吧,我在这等着 |
[26:40] | Call me on the radio if you need me. | 如果有需要就呼叫我 |
[27:04] | WRAITH!!! Back to the Gate Now!!! | 有幽灵!!回到星际门 |
[27:26] | Teyla!! Major what’s the situation? | Teyla!!少校, 怎么了? |
[27:30] | Ltd we’re taking fire. You’re going to have to circle around to get back to the gate. | 少尉,我们真交火呢 你必须绕路靠近星际门了 |
[27:35] | Teyla’s not with me she went to get… | Teyla不和我在一起,她去…… |
[27:37] | Find her. Get her back. | 找到她,把她找回来 |
[27:43] | Move out! | 走! |
[28:07] | Lumano! McKay! grab the Major. | Lumano!McKay!抓住少校 |
[28:12] | – What about Ltd Ford? – Now!! | – 那Ford少尉呢? – 快! |
[28:23] | Shut it down they’re right behind us. | 快关上星际门,他们就在我们后面 |
[28:39] | We have to go back. | 我们必须回去 |
[28:41] | Teyla? Ltd Ford? | Teyla呢?Ford少尉呢? |
[28:43] | Still on the planet. We have to go back now! | 仍在那个星球上 我们现在必须回去 |
[28:45] | I’d advise against it. You have wraith all over the gate. | 我反对 门那头都是幽灵! |
[28:47] | We can’t just leave them there. | 我们不能把他们留在那儿 |
[28:52] | How many? | 有多少? |
[28:54] | Its hard to say most of them were behind the tree line. | 不好说,他们有很多人都在3线以后 |
[28:56] | We’re wasting time here we need to mount a rescue operation. | 我们在这儿是浪费时间 我们需要找营救的办法 |
[28:58] | I’m not going to send anyone through that gate until I have all the facts Doctor. | 博士,在没有搞清一切以前我是不会 派任何人通过星际门的 |
[29:02] | How did Teyla and Ltd Ford get separated from you? | Teyla和Ford少尉是怎么和你们分开的? |
[29:05] | They went to check out the area and try to make contact with some of the natives. | 他们去搜索试图寻找到一些原住民 |
[29:07] | And whose idea was that? | 是谁的主意? |
[29:09] | Mine. She was following my orders. | 我的,她是服从我的命令 |
[29:13] | Shouldn’t you be back at the infirmary? | 你怎么不在医疗室待着? |
[29:14] | No I’m fine I didn’t take a full blast. | 不,我好了 我没有被正正得击中 |
[29:18] | Why didn’t you go with them major? | 少校,你为什么不和他们一起去? |
[29:20] | Well the natives of that planet are easily spooked. | 那个星球的居民很容易受惊吓 |
[29:23] | Teyla thought we’d scare them off with a big group. | Teyla说人多的话会把他们吓跑的 |
[29:26] | Teyla did… | 又是Teyla |
[29:27] | – What’s that sergeant? – She was conveniently absent during the ambush. | – 军士,怎么了? – 我们中埋伏的时候她正巧不在 |
[29:31] | So was Ford maybe it was him? | 所以你是说Ford,是他干的? |
[29:33] | I’m just stating a fact sir. | 我只是陈述事实,长官 |
[29:35] | Sergeant I am only going to say this once. | 军士,我只想说一遍 |
[29:38] | With all due respect Major You can reprimand me if you wish… | 少校,按照规矩你可以 随意的申诉我 |
[29:41] | but its been six times your team has been compromised. | 但你的队伍已经6次中埋伏了 |
[29:44] | Only one Athosian knew about this last mission. | 上次任务 只有一个Athosian人知道这件事情 |
[29:51] | We have an unscheduled off-world activation. | 我们受到一个意外的外星信号 |
[29:54] | It’s Teyla’s IDC. | 是Teyla |
[29:57] | Receiving a radio transmission. | 收到电波传送 |
[29:59] | This is Teyla. Ltd Ford has been wounded. | 我是Teyla,Ford少尉受伤了 |
[30:02] | The wraith are closing in on our position. | 幽灵和我们很靠近 |
[30:04] | You put down that shield and we could be opening up this base to a wraith attack. | 放下防御体的话,我们就门户大开 幽灵会攻进来的 |
[30:07] | Atlantis, please let us through. | 亚特兰蒂斯,让我们过去 |
[30:20] | Ltd Ford can you confirm the situation. | Ford少尉,你能确认一下情况吗? |
[30:22] | He is unconscious. Our situation grows desperate. | 他失去知觉了 我们快要绝望了 |
[30:25] | Soon we will have no choice but to go through the Stargate. | 再过一会儿我们只有冲过星际门了 别无选择 |
[30:28] | We drop that shield and who knows what she’ll bring through the gate with her. | 我们放下防御体的话,谁知道 她会带些什么东西过来 |
[30:34] | Open up the damn gate!! | 快把门打开!! |
[30:45] | Lower the shield. | 放下防御体 |
[31:07] | If she were helping the Wraith why bother bringing Ford back. | 如果她在给幽灵报信 那为什么把Ford带回来 |
[31:10] | In fact why bother coming back at all? | 那为什么多次一举要回来? |
[31:12] | She’s off more use to them here in Atlantis | 她在亚特兰蒂斯这儿会更有用 |
[31:15] | as for apparently rescuing Ltd Ford. | 那就是她假装救Ford少尉的原因 |
[31:17] | She carried him through the gate what’s apparent about that. | 她把他拖回星际门 有什么假装的? |
[31:20] | He’s unconscious sir we still don’t know what happened. | 他失去知觉了,长官 我们还不知道发生什么了 |
[31:22] | – Oh that’s enough – Its my job to express security concerns. | – 够了 – 提出安全的担心是我的本职! |
[31:25] | – I’ve heard enough of your concerns. – Again with all due respect Major … | – 我已经受够了你的担心 – 再一次的,按照规矩,少校 |
[31:28] | I believe you’re putting your personal feeling in front of your… | 我觉得你把你个人的感觉置于…… |
[31:30] | You’re dismissed. | 你可以走了 |
[31:39] | Yes sir. | 是的,长官 |
[31:59] | What? | 怎么了? |
[32:00] | I’m the one who put him in charge of security. | 是我让他负责安全事务的 |
[32:03] | Yes you did… | 是啊 |
[32:05] | and if you want to dismiss me. Go ahead. | 如果你想让我走,那就请 |
[32:10] | Why don’t you go see how Ltd Ford is doing. | 你为什么不去看看Ford少尉怎么样了? |
[32:35] | You want me to go through her stuff? | 你想让我搜她的东西? |
[32:39] | We’re looking for weapons, transmitters, recording devices… | 我们在找武器,话筒 录音设备 |
[32:43] | anything that looks like its beyond the Athosian level of technology. | 所有超过Athosian科技水平的东西 |
[32:46] | And if I don’t find anything we move onto a strip search? | 如果我找不到的话 是不是还要脱光衣服检查? |
[32:50] | Just do it. | 尽管做 |
[33:00] | We were on our way back, when we came under fire. | 我们在回去的路上 我们受到攻击 |
[33:03] | Didn’t even see them. | 甚至没看清他们是谁 |
[33:04] | We returned fire they made for the gate. | 他们向星际门进发的时候 我们又交火了 |
[33:06] | I was shot from behind. She saved my ass back there major. | 我从背后被击中 她真是救了我一命,少校 |
[33:10] | Of course she did. | 当然 |
[33:11] | Major I oh… Ford how are you feeling pins and needles all over? | 少校,我,呃……Ford,你感觉如何? 全身发麻? |
[33:14] | Oh yeah welcome to the club. | 哦,跟我一样 |
[33:16] | No sir I managed to dive out of the way of the stun blast. | 不,我躲过了击昏器的袭击 |
[33:18] | I must have hit my head on the way down. | 一定是回来的时候撞到了头 |
[33:20] | – You hit your head? – Major I need you to see something. | – 你撞到了头? – 少校,我要让你看些东西 |
[33:26] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事 |
[33:38] | – What the hell is this? – I know how it looks. | – 这到底是什么? – 我知道看起来很怪 |
[33:41] | It was a special request from Sergeant Bates. | 这是Bates警官拿来的 |
[33:42] | – I’m gonna bust that Son of a Bitch. – Major… | – 我一定要揍那个臭小子一顿 – 少校 |
[33:44] | Teyla has nothing to do with this. | Teyla和这次意外无关 |
[33:46] | The thing is he was right. | 可事实是他是对的 |
[33:49] | Bates was right? | Bates是对的? |
[33:51] | I know I was as surprised as you are. Look at this. | 我知道,我当时也和你一样奇怪 看这个 |
[33:56] | Its her locket. It’s a transmitter, | 这是她的纪念盒 是个话筒 |
[33:58] | Its been broadcasting a continuous signal | 它在传播一个连续的信号 |
[34:00] | I wouldn’t even have noticed if I hadn’t been looking for it specifically. | 如果我不仔细研究 我一定无法发现 |
[34:03] | – I found it. – What? | – 我知道了 – 什么? |
[34:06] | Back on her planet the first time we met. | 在我们第一次见面的时候 |
[34:08] | Teyla took me to the old ruins. That was half buried in dirt I gave it to here. | Teyla带我到遗迹上参观 它半埋在土里,我拾起来给她的 |
[34:16] | I lost this years ago. | 这是我许多年前丢的 |
[34:20] | The locket isn’t powerful enough to send a signal very far | 这个纪念盒不足发出很强的信号 传播得很远 |
[34:22] | certainly not through subspace. | 更不用说穿越子空间 |
[34:24] | Now, my guess is there are probably relay devices on certain planets | 现在,我猜是在某些星球上有 这个设备的接收器 |
[34:26] | that probably pick up the transmission and alert the nearest hive ship. | 可以接到它发出的信号 然后报告给最近的幽灵 |
[34:30] | Those were the planets we were attacked. | 那就是我们被攻击的原因 |
[34:31] | Boy do we owe a few people an apology. | 小伙子还欠我们一个道歉 |
[34:34] | Teyla had no idea she was giving away your position. | Teyla是无意识泄露了你们的行踪 |
[34:38] | She said it was a present from her father… | 她说这是她父亲给她的礼物 |
[34:40] | she lost it when she was a kid. | 她小时候把它丢了 |
[34:41] | It was probably dormant until Major Sheppard picked it up activated it. | 在Sheppard少校拾起它把它激活以前 它很可能处于休眠状态 |
[34:44] | If she wore it as a kid why weren’t they attacked back then… | 如果她小时候戴过 那他们那时为什么没有受到攻击 |
[34:47] | Didn’t I just say it was dormant?? | 我不是说它是处于休眠状态吗? |
[34:49] | But if it was activated by touch. | 但你也说它一碰就可以激活了 |
[34:51] | You’re not listening. I said major Sheppard activated it | 你没听清 我说Sheppard少校把它激活了 |
[34:54] | As far as the wraith are concerned | 就幽灵了解的情况看 |
[34:56] | Teyla is just another human being. | Teyla只是另一个人类而已 |
[34:58] | They would have no interest tracking her… | 他们一定没兴趣跟踪她 |
[34:59] | – now Major Sheppard on the other hand. – Has the Ancient gene. | – 而另一方面,Sheppard少校 – 拥有远古基因 |
[35:02] | Exactly. Now at one point the wraiths and the ancients were at war | 没错,一方面 幽灵和远古人曾经打过仗 |
[35:06] | the wraiths created a transmission device to detect ancients | 幽灵发明了可以探测远古人的传输设备 |
[35:09] | SO some Athosian thought this would make a nice little necklace. | 所以Athosian人认为那是不错的小饰品 |
[35:14] | How could I possibly know that? | 我怎么知道? |
[35:15] | What am I answer man? The point is… | 我是在说什么? 重点是…… |
[35:17] | It wasn’t Teyla or any other Athosian for that matter. | 不是Teyla也不是其他Athosian人 该对此事负责 |
[35:20] | If that’s the case | 如果真是这样的话 |
[35:25] | we can use it against them. | 我们可以将计就计 |
[35:35] | – You seem nervous. – No… I’m part of this team I’m doing this. | – 你看起来有些紧张 – 不,我也是一员,我要参与 |
[35:38] | Yes you are. I just said you seemed nervous. | 没错 我刚才是说你有些紧张 |
[35:41] | Oh really… I thought you said Rodney you don’t have to do this. | 哦,真的?我还以为你暗示我 不用参加了 |
[35:44] | – Yes you do. – Damn right I’m doing this… | – 你当然要参加 – 该死,我要参加 |
[35:46] | despite the fact the feeling has a completely turned my extremities. | 我感觉我走到另一个极端了 |
[35:52] | – You’re late. – Sorry | – 你迟到了 – 对不起 |
[35:57] | Now given the wraiths regenerative abilities | 既然幽灵获得了再生的能力 |
[36:01] | killing one requires some amount of effort. | 要杀掉他们需要花些力气 |
[36:04] | Catching one alive is going to be a whole other deal | 活捉是另一项任务 |
[36:06] | for any of these options to work your wraith has to be on the ground. | 就这些选择 你们要和幽灵决斗 |
[36:10] | The last planet we visited was inaccessible by ship. | 我们去拜访的上一个星球飞船无法进入 |
[36:11] | and the ruins around the Stargate should force the wraith to come through on foot. | 星际门附近的废墟会迫使 幽灵徒步过来 |
[36:15] | In which case, You’ll be able to use these. | 那样的话 你们就可以使用这个 |
[36:22] | This is a stun grenade. | 这是一个击昏手榴弹 |
[36:24] | Its filled with a mixture of aluminum and potassium percolate | 里面填充了钠钾混合液 |
[36:26] | that when ignited produces a high pressure wave | 点燃以后产生一个高压波 |
[36:29] | that will overwhelm the intended target with intense light and sound. | 会使目标受到剧烈的 光和声的打击 |
[36:33] | If that doesn’t get his head ringing. | 如果那样还不能使他的头嗡嗡响 |
[36:35] | In addition, you’ve got your tazer | 那么还有这个 |
[36:39] | with a range of 15 to 20 feet | 射程15-20英尺 |
[36:42] | it delivers a high voltage low Ambridge charge | 它会产生一个高压 |
[36:45] | that limits the body’s electrical signals temporarily paralyzing the victim. | 限制身体的电子信号暂时的麻痹上当者 |
[36:49] | Major this is Ford. | 少校,我是Ford |
[36:53] | What you Got Ltd? | 你找到什么了,少尉? |
[36:57] | We’ve got company. | 我们找到伙伴了 |
[37:00] | Four of them. | 4个 |
[37:07] | Alright then we go as planned. | 很好,按原计划行动 |
[37:10] | Yes, Sir. | 是的,长官 |
[37:18] | You still seem nervous. | 你看起来还是很紧张 |
[37:20] | No no no, its good good. All go, all good. | 不不不不,很好 没事的,很好 |
[37:47] | Teyla Teyla. | |
[38:29] | This one’s ours boys. Tazers! | 这是我们要活捉的,放Tazer! |
[39:10] | Self destruct. Take cover!! | 自毁系统,快闪开! |
[39:24] | Major! Dr McKay? | 少校! McKay博士? |
[39:32] | You ok? | 你还好吧 |
[39:34] | I’m fine. This is… this is fun for me. | 我没事,这……这很好玩 |
[40:00] | Easy… Don’t go blowing yourself up. | 放松……不要自毁了 |
[40:17] | P Teyla Excuse me. | Teyla,对不起 |
[40:19] | I was hoping to catch you before you headed back to the main land. | 我原来希望能在你去 新大陆以前找到你 |
[40:22] | I hear they’re doing well. | 我听说他们干的不错 |
[40:24] | Very well. | 很好 |
[40:25] | According the Halling they’re busily planting crops for the next harvest. | 据Halling说,他们正忙着 种下个季度的植物呢 |
[40:28] | I’m glad to hear it. | 听到这我很高兴 |
[40:29] | I will tell them what has happened, | 我会告诉他们发生什么了 |
[40:31] | hopefully in time we will all be able to put the events of the past week behind us. | 很快我们就都会忘了 这几星期发生的事情 |
[40:36] | Yes, I am aware that the last few days | 是的,我感觉到最近几天 |
[40:40] | have been particularly difficult for you. | 你的压力很大 |
[40:42] | I believe, Dr Weir. | Weir博士,我相信 |
[40:45] | That in your place, I would have done the same. | 如果在你的位置上 我也会这么做的 |
[40:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:23] | Again, Your kind is persistent. | 再说一次 你们真是顽固的种族 |
[41:27] | I would have thought you’d given up by now. | 我还以为你们该放弃了 |
[41:31] | Aww hell I’ve got all the time in the world. | 哦,我可有的是时间 |
[41:34] | Now you on the other hand. | 你却在一个陌生的地方 |
[41:40] | The ancients were pretty good at shields | 远古人对防御层可是十分在行的 |
[41:43] | and stuff like that, weren’t they? | 不是吗? |
[41:46] | I give you a week, maybe two tops. | 我给你一个星期,最多两个 |
[41:50] | You waste your time. | 浪费时间 |
[41:52] | I’ll provide you with no information. | 我不会告诉你们的 |
[41:55] | Wonder what hurts more the gun shot wound or the hunger? | 我在想什么更痛苦一点 被枪击还是饥饿呢? |
[41:58] | Because I’d love to help out but how did McKay put it? | 因为我很乐意帮忙 但我不知道McKay把食谱放在哪儿了 |
[42:04] | We can’t meet your dietary requirements. | 估计我们没法满足您的要求 |
[42:10] | When I am free, you will be the first that I feed upon. | 一旦我自由了,你就是我的第一样食物 |
[42:15] | Okie dokie. | 好啊来啊 |
[42:18] | I’m going to go make myself a sandwhich. | 我把自己做成一个三明治好了 |
[42:21] | Human. | 人类 |
[42:26] | You think you’ve won a victory by my capture | 你认为抓到我就是胜利 |
[42:29] | but by bringing me here you’ve only hastened your own doom. | 但把我带到这儿只会加速你们的毁灭 |
[42:35] | Its only a matter of time | 只是时间问题 |
[42:37] | before the others of my kind come to rescue me. | 他们迟早会来救我的 |
[42:40] | And when they do, | 等他们到了 |
[42:44] | They’ll be no where in this world you can hide. | 这个世界就没有你们的藏身之地了 |
[42:52] | Stay positive now. | 那现在就保持乐观吧 |