时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | How we doing? | 情况如何 ? |
[00:11] | Okay Ltd. I think I’ve got it lined up pretty close. | 我想我们能擦边过去 |
[00:13] | No such thing as close. | 不能靠得太近 |
[00:14] | You thread the needle, or we’re dead. – Right. | – 要不就穿过去, 要不就是死 – 好吧 |
[00:15] | It’s ok, you can do it | 就这么办吧, 照你说的做 |
[00:17] | Nice and easy | 慢点, 别紧张 |
[00:18] | Ok, I think we’re close enough to dial the gate | Ok, 我想现在已经可以叫他们开门了 |
[00:20] | yes, yes, hurry up and get us back! | 太好了, 快点吧, 我想赶紧回去! |
[00:30] | Get this damn thing off me! | 把这该死的东西拿掉! |
[00:32] | We can’t. | 我们实在摘不下来 |
[00:35] | Cut it off. | 那就切掉 |
[00:36] | As soon as we establish a connection, radio back that we’ve got a medical emergency. | 信号一接通赶紧告诉他们有人受伤了 |
[00:40] | There must be something we can do for him | 我们或许有什么办法帮她 |
[00:42] | There’s a emergency first aid kit behind the pilot seat, get it | 去驾驶座旁边把急救箱拿来 |
[00:48] | Major, everything we do try to remove just make the pain not worth trying. | 少校, 我们试着取下这东西 你只会更疼 |
[00:50] | Now try and be still | 现在还不如尽量保持这样 |
[00:53] | Is there no way to go faster? | 不能再快点了吗? |
[00:55] | He’s just trying to get us back in one piece. | 他正在想办法让我们同时回去 |
[01:06] | Atlantis base, this is Ford. | 基地控制台, 我是Ford |
[01:08] | Jumper 1 is inbound with a medical emergency | 探险者1号准备着陆 我们这里有伤员 |
[01:10] | Please, respond | 请回答 |
[01:21] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[01:22] | The reconaissance team is reporting a medical emergency. | 探险队说他们有人受伤了 |
[01:25] | I have alerted doctor Becket, he’s on his way. | 我叫了Becket博士, 他正赶过来 |
[01:27] | Put on major Sheppard. | 叫Sheppard少校讲话 |
[01:29] | He’s the one who’s injured. | 就是他受伤了 |
[01:36] | How am I expected to find anything that’s gonna get rid of that thing. | 真希望能找到什么东西把它除掉 |
[01:38] | Something for the pain! | 能止疼就行! |
[01:39] | I don’t think that the tylenol is gonna do it, we need a doctor! | 我想外行干不了这个, 我们需要医生! |
[01:41] | how much longer? | 还要多久? |
[01:42] | Almost there. | 快了 |
[01:47] | This is Weir, what’s the nature of Major Sheppard’s injury? | 我是Weir, Sheppard少校的伤势怎么样了? |
[01:50] | Some sort of funky alien bug, attached itself to his neck. | 几只外星虫子 附着在少校的脖子上了 |
[01:53] | he’s completely immobile | 他不能走动了 |
[01:55] | What is it doing to him? | 那些虫子做了什么? |
[01:56] | We don’t know but we can’t get it off him, | 我们也不知道 我们那不下来, |
[01:58] | and we tried everything | 什么办法都试了就是不行 |
[02:00] | You understand the risk of bringing something like that, back to Atlantis. | 把那些东西带回飞船是很危险的 |
[02:03] | Yes, ma’am I do. But we really don’t have a choice in the matter | 长官我知道. 但是我们没有别的办法 |
[02:06] | Understood Lieutenant. | 好吧, Lieutenant 我知道了 |
[02:08] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[02:11] | Quarantine the jumper bay. | 对探险者进行隔离检查 |
[02:23] | It is all automatic from here. | 现在开始是自动导航了 |
[02:25] | Here we go. | 我们到家了 |
[04:10] | Where are they? | 他们呢? |
[04:12] | I don’t know, | 我也不知道, |
[04:13] | the gate’s still active. | 通道还敞开着 |
[04:14] | All indications read they should be through by then. | 所有指示灯显示他们正在穿过通道 |
[04:41] | Oh no! | 晕 不是吧! |
[04:42] | What happened? | 出什么事了? |
[04:44] | The drive pod, | 我们被卡在这了, |
[04:46] | The wing things that stick out when we fly, must have failed to retract. | 当飞行的时候飞船的两翼是展开的, 我想刚刚没有完全收回 |
[04:48] | That’s all I can think it could be. | 我猜是这个原因 |
[04:50] | Of course that, or the Stargate’s down, which I highly doubt. | 应该是这个原因, 要不然就是通道关闭了, 我怀疑有这个可能 |
[04:53] | But this is a big problem | 这回麻烦大了 |
[04:55] | What can we do? | 我们怎么办? |
[04:57] | I don’t think there’s a thing we can do, | 我们没什么可做的了, |
[04:58] | this is a-a very, very big problem. | 这回真他妈的麻烦大了 |
[05:05] | Gimme a hand. | 帮个忙 |
[05:10] | What the hell was that? | 这他妈怎么回事? |
[05:13] | That’s strange. | 太奇怪了 |
[05:14] | Yes it is. | 是啊 |
[05:16] | That is the… | 这是… |
[05:17] | Yes it is. | 对, 没错 |
[05:20] | That’s creepy sir. | 有麻烦了 |
[05:22] | We’re stuck. | 我们被卡在这里了 |
[05:23] | Yes, we are. | 没错 |
[05:24] | Apparently the engine pods failed to retract in time. | 显然机翼没有及时收回 |
[05:27] | Square peg, round hole. | 一头大一头小, 所以卡在门这了 |
[05:29] | Can we pull Markham and Stackhouse out? | 我们能把Markham和Stackhouse拉出来吗? |
[05:31] | Our hands and arms would dematerialize as soon as we crossed the event horizon. | 一穿过这门我们的手臂马上消失 |
[05:34] | There’s no way to reach for them. | 没办法摸到他们 |
[05:40] | Major | 少校 |
[05:42] | He must have been knocked unconscious by the impact | 他应该是在受撞击的时候晕过去了 |
[05:44] | Jumper One, this is Weir | 探险者1号, 我是Weir |
[05:46] | What’s your status? | 你们那里怎么样了? |
[05:47] | This is Ford, good to hear your voice | 我是Ford, 能和你联系上太好了 |
[05:49] | The four of us are still here but… | 我们有4个人还在这 但是… |
[05:51] | but Markham and Stackhouse are inside the event horizon. | 但是Markham和Stackhouse在里面 在通道里面 |
[05:55] | Say again | 再说一遍 |
[05:57] | Ma’am, Jumper one is lodged in the stargate. | 长官, 探险者1号被卡在时空门了 |
[06:01] | Teyla, doctor McKay and myself are in the rear compartment with the major. | Teyla, McKay博士, 我还有少校 在飞船后半截 |
[06:05] | He’s in bad shape | 少校情况不妙 |
[06:07] | Mark and Stockhouse are in the foward section | Mark和Stockhouse在飞船前半截 |
[06:10] | How did that happen? | 怎么会这样? |
[06:11] | Engine pods | 机器卡住了 |
[06:13] | We think, it was one of the engine pods | 我们估计有一个推进器没有完全收回 |
[06:16] | But there’s no way to be sure | 但是我们没法子确定 |
[06:18] | It is the only viable possibility | 但那是唯一的可能性 |
[06:19] | If I understand you correctly, you won’t have acces of the flight controls | 如果我没听错的话 是不是你们的控制台没有了 |
[06:23] | Yes Elizabeth, It’s an extremely intriguing conundrum, | 没错Elizabeth, 推测得很好 |
[06:25] | and one that I would love to discuss with you in detail, | 而且我还有一件事想说, |
[06:27] | until the stargate shuts down and the ship is cut in two! | 当时空门关闭的时候飞船就两半了! |
[06:29] | Rodney! Rodney, calm down. Rodney! | Rodney, 冷静 |
[06:32] | If I’m going to be any help to you at all, I need to catch up. | 我要赶紧想办法抓住你们的飞船 |
[06:35] | Lt Ford, back it up for me. | 让Ford和我说 |
[06:41] | We couldn’t ID the Wraith base of operations from space, | 我们在宇宙空间里无法识别幽灵的基地, |
[06:43] | like we did the last time we were there. | 就像上次我们到那一样 |
[06:45] | So we went to the same landing co-ordinates as before, to get a closer look. | 我们着陆在附近为了看的更清楚些 |
[07:11] | It’s gone. | 没了 |
[07:13] | What? | 什么? |
[07:13] | This is in the mountain side. | 那里应该是座山 |
[07:15] | It was. | 原来是 |
[07:17] | We were inside it. | 我们曾经在那山里 |
[07:21] | Let’s move. | 过去看看 |
[07:42] | This was the spot. | 就是以前那个地方 |
[07:44] | That’s more a hole than a moutain really. | 这个坑比以前那座山还大 |
[07:46] | Could have it been destroyed? | 山被摧毁了? |
[07:48] | This is definitely not a blaster. | 这肯定不是被炸的 |
[07:49] | No. | 嗯 不是 |
[07:51] | I think they picked up and left. | 我猜他们走了 |
[07:53] | Was a ship? | 以前是个飞船? |
[07:54] | I don’t know, sir, the mountain was covered of trees | 我不理解, 长官, 整座山都被树覆盖着 |
[07:57] | Yeah, but the Wraith’s hibernate for centuries, right? | 没错, 但是幽灵冬眠几个世纪, 对吗? |
[08:00] | So a lot of tree’s could have overgrown in that time. | 所以有足够时间长出很多树 |
[08:03] | Then we were held prisoner inside one of the great ships I showed you in the drawings. | 而我们被囚禁在其中一个大飞船里 就是我在图上给你指出来的那个 |
[08:08] | They’ve left, to begin culling worlds. | 他们走了, 开始屠戮整个世界 |
[08:15] | There’s movement down there. | 那边有动静 |
[08:18] | Go! | 快跑! |
[08:29] | She hardly mean’t, begin at the beginning. | 她不会明白的 |
[08:31] | This is intel, she needs to know | 这些事她应该知道 |
[08:33] | And we have less than 38 minutes | 我们现在还有不到38分钟 |
[08:34] | Hold on, why 38 minutes? | 等会儿, 为什么只有38分钟? |
[08:36] | Because that’s the maximum amount of time a Stargate remain open in non-relativistic conditions | 因为在非活动状态下 时空门最多保持38分钟开启状态 |
[08:40] | It is one of the more immutable laws of the worm holes physics, | 这是热力物理学定义之一, |
[08:43] | and oh my, look at the time, it’s more like 35 minutes. Are we all caught up? | 而且天啊, 看看表, 最多还有35分钟. 你吸住我们的飞船了吗? |
[08:46] | I get it | 我知道了 |
[08:47] | What do you need? | 你需要什么? |
[08:48] | Help | 帮忙 |
[08:49] | All right! | 好啦! |
[08:50] | Let me put Cavenaugh, Groden and Simpson in a room. See what they come up with. | 叫Cavenaugh, Groden和Simpson来这里 看看他们有什么主意 |
[08:54] | That’s good, and the Czech, Czech, the Czech with name i cant remember | 很好, Czech, Czech, 别忘了叫Czech |
[08:57] | Doctor Zelenka? | Zelenka博士? |
[08:58] | That’s it. We’ll work it at our end. | 就是他们. 这是我们一起研究的 |
[08:59] | What else? | 还有谁? |
[09:00] | We call you, thank you | 我们再联系, 谢了 |
[09:05] | Where is my patient? | 病人在哪? |
[09:06] | -There’s been a problem. Conference room. -Oh, no… | -有点麻烦. 去会议室 -哦, 不是吧… |
[09:08] | Keep a channel open with them all the times | 保持和他们联系 |
[09:10] | And turn that alarm off! | 把报警器关了! |
[09:26] | Hi Teyla! Hi Teyla! | |
[09:32] | Are you allright? | 你没事吧? |
[09:34] | I am fine | 我没事 |
[09:36] | Something tells me, we haven’t made it to Atlantis yet. | 看起来我们还没回基地 |
[09:39] | No | 没有 |
[09:49] | Ford? Ford? | |
[09:54] | What is that? | 那是什么玩意儿? |
[09:56] | We stucks, Sir | 长官, 我们卡住了 |
[09:57] | We’re what? | 我们在哪? |
[09:58] | In a gate | 在时空门中间 |
[10:00] | You mean my day just got worse. | 也就是说我们快玩儿完了 |
[10:07] | We’re going with the assumption, that it was one or both of the drive pods. | 据我们推测 应该有1,2个推进器没有收回 |
[10:10] | I don’t know if it was mechanical failure. | 我不知道是不是机器出了故障 |
[10:11] | Or was damaged as we try to take off. | 要不就是当咱们起飞的时候机器被击中了 |
[10:19] | Taking fire. | 不要停 |
[10:23] | It’s a melt to do! | 要不我们就完蛋了! |
[10:24] | I try Sir! | 我在劲力! |
[10:28] | Is no way of knowing, really | 没有办法证实 |
[10:30] | But, if you know some way of mannually crack the mechanism … | 但是如果有懂一些机械常识 … |
[10:34] | Cokpit on their left | Cokpit跟过来了 |
[10:36] | the cokpit is regretably demolecularize, at the moment, but… | cokpit在那个时候分子化了, 但是… |
[10:39] | Loose someone back here? | 你发现什么了吗? |
[10:43] | – No – No, I dont think so | – 没有 – 应该没有 |
[10:44] | Well if you’ll excuse me, I’ll be a foot and a half over there, taking some readings. | 如果你不介意, 我在这里读点东西 |
[10:48] | Feel free to talk amongst yourselves. | 你们慢慢聊吧 |
[11:02] | Alright, you’ve all been briefed. We have less than half an hour. | 你们了解大致情况了吧 我们还有不到半个小时 |
[11:05] | Where this doctor Zelenka? | Zelenka博士呢? |
[11:06] | He’s working up a simulation in the Puddle-Jumper Two | 他在做2号小型模拟飞机 |
[11:08] | – It was direct toward there – That is good | – 那个模拟机可以直接到找到他们 – 太好了 |
[11:10] | If there was time it would be | 前提是要有足够的时间 |
[11:12] | It is not a matter that features yet, doctor. | 博士, 现在不是讨论它的功能的时候 |
[11:13] | There’s 6 people on a ship | 飞船上有6个人 |
[11:15] | I’m just a medical doctor here, so forgive me if this is a stupid question | 我只是个医疗博士, 所以请原谅我问一个愚蠢的问题 |
[11:18] | If they just step to the event horizon | 如果他们走进时空门 |
[11:21] | wouldn’t they come through to the front part of the ship, when the gate shuts down? | 当门关闭的时候, 他们不能回到飞船控制台吗? |
[11:23] | The front half won’t rematerialise on this side. | 飞船前面一段不能被重组 |
[11:25] | The Stargate transmits the matter in discreet units | 时空门只能传送完整物体 |
[11:28] | The front half of the ship cannot rematerialise, | 飞船前面一段不能被重组, |
[11:31] | Until the whole ship has crossed into the event horizon | 除非整个飞船都通过时空门 |
[11:34] | The Stargate is a century waiting for the contiguous components | 时空门只能接受没有中断的介质 |
[11:36] | Meaning the jumper and everyone inside | 也就是说飞船和里面所有的东西 |
[11:38] | To enter completely, before we can transport them | 在我们传送他们之前, 必须都通过了时空门 |
[11:42] | He say’s, the gate only sends things through in one piece. | 他的意思是说时空门只能传送一阵个物体 |
[11:45] | Yeah, sorry | 我听明白了 |
[11:46] | Unfortunately, the upgoing Stargate won’t transmit the matter stream | 很不幸, 直到分子重组完成之前 |
[11:49] | until the demolecularization is completed | 上传的时空门是不会传送任何流状介质的 |
[11:52] | When he shuts down | 当门关闭的时候 |
[11:53] | entire forward section, along with the men inside will cease to exist | 整个飞船前身, 还有里面所有的人都会消失 |
[11:57] | And what about the others? | 其他人呢? |
[11:59] | The ship will be severed instantaneously along the event horizon | 飞船会在瞬间沿着时空门被切割 |
[12:02] | They’ll be exposed to hard vacuum, | 他们将被抛向真空宇宙, |
[12:04] | In 29 minutes | 现在还有29分钟 |
[12:09] | What if they close the bulkhead door? | 他们如果关闭后舱门呢? |
[12:12] | The rear portion of the ship, will remain pressurised. Become a sort of lifeboat. | 整个飞船后部会是密闭的, 起到了一个救生艇的作用 |
[12:15] | It will lose atmosphere very quickly | 他们很快就没有氧气了 |
[12:17] | It could buy enough time to send a second Jumper. | 那么我们就有时间派另一个飞船去接他们了 |
[12:19] | And do what? | 那又怎么样? |
[12:20] | Figure it out! | 有办法了! |
[12:21] | Contact Jumper One and made recommendation | 和探险者1号取得联系 告诉他们这个建议 |
[12:42] | What are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[12:44] | Sorry, here | 对不起 |
[12:46] | Jumper One, this is Atlantis | 探险者1号, 我是基地 |
[12:48] | We’re still here. | 我听到了 |
[12:49] | We recommend closing the bulkhead door. | 我们建议你们关闭后舱门 |
[12:51] | Oh… Good thinking | 哦… 好主意 |
[12:53] | What else? | 然后呢? |
[12:54] | We are still working on the problem. We’ll get back to you. | 我们还在想办法 再和你联系 |
[12:57] | Atlantis base out. | 完毕 |
[12:58] | Thanks for calling! | 谢谢你和我们联系! |
[13:03] | Somebody else is claustrophobic or is it just me? | 除了我还有人怕黑吗? |
[13:05] | Why did you close the doors? | 为什么关闭舱门? |
[13:06] | So that when the Stargate is close down, and the forward section is severed, | 当时空门关闭, 飞船前部被割断的时候, |
[13:08] | we’re not directly exposed to space | 我们就不会被抛向外太空了 |
[13:10] | Will it hold? | 这门结实吗? |
[13:11] | Like a screen door in a submarine, I just prefer apoxia… | 用潜水艇材质做的, 我想可以… |
[13:13] | …to decompression. | …起到减压的作用 |
[13:14] | It is… it is a personal thing | 这… 这只是个人想法 |
[13:16] | The air’s gonna get thin in here. Your really do have to calm down. | 快没空气了 我看你还是冷静点吧 |
[13:18] | – McKay – Oh, you wait and see how thin it get’s in 27 minutes. – McKay | – 哦, 如果不这么做27分钟以后你就知道什么是缺氧了 |
[13:20] | Vacuum. That’s thin. | 真空的宇宙. 那才叫缺氧 |
[13:22] | Knock it off | 把门打开 |
[13:23] | Oh, I apologise for being the only person who truly comprehends how screwed we are! | 哦, 我觉得只有我认识到了我们现在处境多危险! |
[13:26] | Don’t talk to me about screwed! | 别和我谈危险! |
[13:37] | And let’s not give up on Markham and Stackhouse, either. | 我们不应该放弃Markham和Stackhouse |
[13:41] | There’s plenty of time to solve this thing, | 我们还有很多时间想办法, |
[13:43] | but you’ve gotta stop using your mouth, and start using your brain. | 首先你最好闭上嘴, 好好动动脑子 |
[13:50] | I’m sorry…I’m just… | 对不起…我只是… |
[13:53] | I react to certain doom, in a certain way. It’s a bad habit and.. | 这是人到生死关头的正常反映 我知道这样不对.. |
[13:57] | Maybe there is a way to manually retract the mechanism. | 也许有办法手动让推进器收回 |
[14:00] | Yeah maybe there is. | 我想应该可以 |
[14:07] | Here | 给你这个 |
[14:12] | You seem stronger | 你很坚强 |
[14:14] | No.it’s just the pains not so bad now. | 不. 只是现在不那么疼了 |
[14:16] | That’s good | 很好 |
[14:17] | No, It isn’t | 不, 我不觉得 |
[14:18] | I can’t feel my legs | 因为我的腿没知觉了 |
[14:21] | The hands and the arms are numb | 手和胳膊都是麻的 |
[14:23] | I can barely move them. | 我基本不能动了 |
[14:25] | feelings creeping me out. Look lieutenant | 我快失去知觉了. 少尉 |
[14:29] | What I’m trying to say | 我只想告诉你 |
[14:31] | is if you don’t get this damn thing off me. | 如果我不能把这东西取下去 |
[14:34] | I have even less time than you do. | 我会比你先死 |
[14:56] | Doctor Zelenka | Zelenka博士 |
[14:58] | Apologise to not attending a breefing, Dr Weir, there was not time. | 对不起我没有参加会议, Weir博士, 我实在没有时间 |
[15:01] | I don’t want to slow you down but I need to know what you’re working on | 我不想妨碍你 但是我想知道你在做什么 |
[15:03] | so I can communicate it to the team on Jumper one. | 这样我可以告诉探险者1号 |
[15:05] | We are attempting to retract the … | 我们正在努力 … |
[15:10] | the drive pod back into the fuse lodge from inside the rear compartment | 把推进器收回到飞船后舱 |
[15:14] | Anything yet? | 有什么进展了吗? |
[15:15] | There is much redundancy in the ancient technology. | 远古科技很复杂 |
[15:17] | Making it dangerous for them to experiment with it in this way. | 所以我先在这里做个试验 |
[15:20] | So they might accidentally open the rear hatch or shut life support off entirely. | 也就是说飞船后门有可能打开 他们就被抛向外太空 |
[15:24] | Yes, yes, yes | 是的, 是的, 没错 |
[15:25] | It’s just why we’re attempting to isolate the correct control pathway. | 这就是为什么我要先做个试验 |
[15:29] | Understood. What can I do to help? | 明白了. 我有什么能帮上忙的? |
[15:32] | Stop talking, please. | 别和我聊天就行了 |
[15:42] | Lieutenant, | 少尉, |
[15:43] | get your knife out and cut this damn thing off. | 拿刀把这东西切开 |
[15:46] | It can’t hurt as much as it did last time. | 这回他不能在怎么伤到我了 |
[15:48] | The last time, we almost lost you | 上次你差点死了 |
[15:49] | Ah well.you’re going to lose me anyway | 算了, 我怎么样都会死的 |
[15:51] | Sir | 长官 |
[15:53] | We tried to cut it off when we were back on the planet | 我们回到飞船上的时候已经试过切掉它了 |
[15:55] | We tried everything | 各种方法都试了 |
[15:58] | You’re right sir? | 长官你能坚持吧? |
[16:01] | Here we go. | 准备好了 |
[16:11] | Everything we did just seemed to hurt you more. | 任何办法只会让能更难受 |
[16:13] | I think it just heals itself. | 我想它可以自我治疗 |
[16:16] | it feeds on your strengh, like the Wraith | 它吸收你的能量, 就像那些幽灵 |
[16:18] | You had to say that. | 你和我说过了 |
[16:20] | My father often told stories about creatures such like this. | 我父亲给我讲过许多关于这种生物的故事 |
[16:23] | I always thought he was just trying to keep the children from straying far from our camp. | 我一直以为他想让我们这些孩子呆在营地 |
[16:28] | Great, and did he tell you how to kill it? | 很好, 他告诉过你怎么杀了他们吗? |
[16:31] | I don’t know sir, I’m sure we can’t. | 我不知道, 我确信我们杀不了它 |
[16:33] | I could use a second opinion | 我想到了另一个办法 |
[16:35] | Get back on the radio | 和基地取得联系 |
[16:39] | Affirmative | 收到 |
[16:41] | Come here Sir, this micro is open. | 过来吧长官, 接通了 |
[16:45] | This is doctor Beckett, how is our patient? | 我是Beckett医生, 伤员怎么样? |
[16:47] | This if ford. Major Sheppard is conscious but the creature is still latched on to him. | 我是Ford. Sheppard少校苏醒了 但是那个生物还在他身上 |
[16:50] | How do you feel about house calls doc? | 大夫能不能来就诊啊? |
[16:52] | Would if I could major Sheppard but you’ll have to settle for long distance. | 我也想 但是你实在太远了 |
[16:56] | I’m told you have something of a cling-on | 我听说有东西附在你身上了 |
[17:02] | It’s funny | 很可笑吧 |
[17:03] | It’s like the ugliest damn thing you’ve ever seen. | 是你见过最丑陋的东西了 |
[17:07] | How did it attack yourself ? | 它怎么攻击到你的? |
[17:09] | Well, we returned toward the Jumper | 我们在回飞船的路上 |
[17:12] | The Wraith were shooting us | 幽灵们向我们开枪 |
[17:16] | Go tell Marco to get ready for take off I’ll cover you. | 我掩护你 你去告诉Marco准备起飞 |
[17:18] | What about you? | 你怎么办? |
[17:19] | I’ll be there in a minute, GO! | 我这就回去, 快走! |
[17:52] | Major we’re cut off from the jumper | 少校回飞船的路被截住了 |
[17:56] | Negative | 不行 |
[17:56] | They’re should be one at your three o’clock I drew the other two this way | 有一个在你3点钟位置 另外两个被我引过来了 |
[17:59] | They’re all around us where’d they come from? | 我们被包围了 他们从哪出来的? |
[18:01] | Ltd you know how they can make you see things that aren’t there, | 少尉你应该知道他们能够隐身的, |
[18:04] | The path in front of you is cleared, now move! | 你前面现在没有人, 赶紧跑! |
[18:14] | Can you describe it to me? | 你能描述一下吗? |
[18:15] | Yes sir. | 好的 |
[18:16] | It’s about two feet in length including the tail, there’s rough stuff under his arm picks | 包括尾巴它一共2英尺长, 还有点什么东西在他胳膊下面 |
[18:20] | It’s got two sharp spiny things in his neck near the Major’s carotid artery | 有两个带刺的东西在少校脖子上 靠近颈动脉 |
[18:24] | I need more than that, son | 描述的再细致点 |
[18:27] | Four legs, if you can call them that | 4条像腿的东西 |
[18:29] | They’re wrapped around the Major’s throat. | 紧紧的包住了少校的喉咙 |
[18:32] | I can’t see any eyes | 找不到眼睛 |
[18:35] | It’s got a real hard shell, but there’s a soft meaty part underneath. | 有很坚硬的外壳, 但是肚子下面很松软 |
[18:39] | Major, what are your physical symptoms? | 少校, 你有什么感觉? |
[18:41] | Well, first it was as a knife in the eye | 就好像用刀刺我的眼 |
[18:44] | Since I have lost all the feelings in my extremities | 因为我现在没有什么知觉了 |
[18:47] | I can’t move | 我不能动 |
[18:49] | So it incapacitates first with pain and prophases. | 这么说初期感到疼痛 |
[18:53] | I need to be able to move around and help McKay with mechanical problem. | 我想去帮McKay检查机器故障 |
[18:56] | Marco and Stackhouse are dead if I don’t. | 如果不想办法 Marco和Stackhouse会死的 |
[19:00] | What have you tryed? | 你们都试过什么办法了? |
[19:01] | I’ve tried to cut it off, I’ve tried to burn it off, I’ve even tried to shoot it off. | 试过用刀切, 用火烧, 我甚至用枪打它 |
[19:05] | 9 mil point blank. | 很近的点射 |
[19:07] | Not much worse I can do without killing the Major along with it. | 除了差点杀了少校以外, 没有任何效果 |
[19:09] | I believe the creature is related in some way to the Wraith | 我相信这个生物属于那些幽灵 |
[19:13] | really ? | 真的? |
[19:13] | How so? | 为什么这么说? |
[19:14] | it feeds itself after each intent to remove him by sucking life from Major Sheppard | 它不断吸Sheppard少校的血来维持生命 |
[19:19] | Just as the Wraith would. | 和那些幽灵一样 |
[19:22] | Well, I suppose the Wraith has to have evolved of something | 我估计是幽灵放出了什么东西 |
[19:23] | I suppose that it is a sort of a… prehistoric cousin. | 我估计是一种… 史前的某种东西 |
[19:29] | Listen Doctor, the Major can’t be worse | 大夫听着, 少校不能这样下去 |
[19:30] | We gonna do something right now | 我们要想点办法 |
[19:33] | You said that the creature had a underside an exposed soft tissue like a leech | 你刚刚说这个生物的腹部很软而且他还吸血 |
[19:38] | I tried to cut into it. | 我试过把它割开 |
[19:39] | the thing practically strangled him to death | 那东西差点杀死少校 |
[19:41] | Son you don’t cut leeches off. You pour salt on to them. | 你不要切掉它 在它身上洒点盐 |
[19:46] | If you activate the field they’ll die. | 如果你启动磁场他们都会死 |
[19:48] | We can always open it together if they fix the problem | 如果他们解决了这个问题 我们可以一起打开磁场 |
[19:50] | Well they may not have time. | 他们没有时间了 |
[19:51] | If they don’t, we could destroy this facility. | 如果不这么做他们会毁掉这个设备 |
[19:53] | It’s supposed we’re working on solutions. | 我是想让你们想个解决方法 |
[19:59] | We think the Jumper must be damaged for this to have happened in the first place. | 我们估计飞船一开始就损坏了 |
[20:03] | Ancient systems are too advanced for this to be pilot error. | 把远古系统提速是个驾驶错误 |
[20:06] | So ? | 那么怎么样? |
[20:07] | So depending on the extend of the damage | 那么就取决于损坏程度有多大 |
[20:08] | we can’t rule out a catastrophic power feed back in the drive manifolds. | 我们不能保证因此而产生的能量不反馈到别的地方 |
[20:11] | Without the techno babble please. | 请不要用术语 |
[20:13] | Doctor Cavenaugh, was pointing out, that there’s a very slim chance, | Cavenaugh博士, 只是想说, 有一点可能性, |
[20:16] | that with the cockpit controls interrupted, and with the pod damaged, | 飞船没有控制台, 推进器又受损, |
[20:19] | the main drive could overload. | 飞船有可能超载 |
[20:21] | She means to say explode. | 她的意思是爆炸 |
[20:23] | Especially if McKay starts nosing around inside the control conduits, | 特别是当McKay开始检查线路, |
[20:27] | to attract the drive pod manually. | 尝试整修推进器的时候 |
[20:29] | And he will. I know I would. | 他肯定会的. 我知道我会这么做 |
[20:31] | Zelenka’s working on simulations. I just came from there. | Zelenka正在想办法 我刚刚从那里回来 |
[20:34] | If there is a catastrophic overload. | 如果超负荷 |
[20:36] | The full force of the explosion will break up the Jumper, | 爆炸会毁掉整个飞船, |
[20:39] | follow the burning fragments through the Stargate, like a bomb. | 碎片会顺着时空门飞进来 就像个炸弹 |
[20:46] | You think the risk of this happening is minimal? | 你们认为这种危险性很小么? |
[20:50] | In my opinion. Yes. | 我觉得很小 |
[20:55] | You all agree? | 你们都同意? |
[20:59] | Then we take the chance. | 那么就试试吧 |
[21:04] | I thought it was important to point out the risk. | 我认为说清楚这种危险性很重要 |
[21:06] | Fine, you did. | 没错, 你说清楚了 |
[21:07] | Now please worry a little bit more about their lives, and less about your own ass…. | 现在请多想想他们的生命, 不要总想着你自己…. |
[21:16] | 23 minutes. | 还有23分钟 |
[21:23] | Doctor Weir? | Weir博士? |
[21:24] | I’m sorry, I don’t have time right now. | 对不起, 我现在没有时间 |
[21:25] | Neither do those people that are trapped aboard the ship of the ancestors. | 这些人不是想拿回这艘飞船 |
[21:29] | News travels fast. | 消息传得真快 |
[21:31] | I was speaking with one of your expedition members, when she was called in to help. | 当你们探险队员呼救的时候 我和她谈了 |
[21:34] | Well then, you are aware that we are very short on time. | 好吧, 我应该知道我们没有时间了 |
[21:36] | I am. | 我知道 |
[21:39] | Still, this is important. | 但还是很重要 |
[21:43] | Ok | 好吧 |
[21:45] | You do not know this. But among our people, | 你不知道一件事 但是在我们中间, |
[21:47] | there is a ritual prayer that is said, when one knows that death is upon them. | 有一个仪式祷告者刚刚说 死亡临近他们了 |
[21:52] | We don’t know that it is. | 我们不这么认为 |
[21:53] | I’m told that it is all but inevitable. | 有人告诉我这是不可避免的 |
[21:54] | By who? | 谁说的? |
[21:56] | It is not important. | 那不重要 |
[21:57] | What is important, is that Teyla be allowed to prepare for death. | 重要的是, Teyla已经准备好死了 |
[22:01] | Knowing the time and place of one’s end, is a very rare thing among our people. | 要知道一个人死亡的时间和地点, 对于我们来说是很珍贵的 |
[22:06] | It is a simple rite, but will not take more than a few moments to…. | 只是个简单的仪式, 只需要一点时间…. |
[22:10] | Hollan? We need to concentrate all of our efforts on saving them. | Hollan? 我们要劲我们全力来救他们 |
[22:15] | At the risk of forsaking Teyla’s own beliefs? | 此时此刻Teyla自己的信念是什么? |
[22:17] | It is important that we use what little time we have, to try everything…. | 重要的是我们要用我们现有很少的时间 尽我们最大的努力…. |
[22:21] | I would ask you not to tell me what is important, and what is not, in this case. | 这件事上, 不用你告诉我什么重要什么不重要 |
[22:25] | – I’m sorry, I can’t have this conversation right now. – Why not? | – 对不起, 现在我没有时间聊天 – 为什么不行? |
[22:27] | Because we are wasting time. | 因为我们在浪费时间 |
[22:29] | This is time that Teyla can use to prepare. | 这一时刻Teyla早就准备好了 |
[22:31] | Alright, you perceive death a certain way. | 好了, 你认为死亡是必然的 |
[22:33] | I accept that. In fact, I respect that. | 我也承认. 事实上, 我也尊重你们的想法 |
[22:36] | But we do not prepare for death. We do everything we can to stave it off. | 但是我们没有准备去死 我们必须尽力去避免死亡 |
[22:41] | That is who we are. | 这才是我们应该做的 |
[22:42] | I’m not asking you to suspend your efforts. | 我并不想中止你的工作 |
[22:44] | No. You want me to tell everyone on that ship, | 你想让我告诉这飞船上所有人, |
[22:47] | that they should expect to die? | 他们最好还是安心等死? |
[22:49] | I will not send them that message. | 我不会说的 |
[22:51] | And if you feel that, that violates Teyla’s rights, I apologise. | 并且如果你觉得这样侵犯了Teyla的权利, 我向你道歉 |
[22:56] | I truly do. But there’s nothing I can do about that right now. I have to go. | 我会道歉的. 但是现在不是时候 我必须走了 |
[23:14] | Alright. We’ve got everything to the Jumper manifest, already laid out here. | 很好. 现在我们手头上 有了所有探险者1号人员名单 |
[23:18] | What’s your personal inventory. | 你那里有什么可以利用的工具 |
[23:20] | Alright, from the vest, we got a swiss army knife. | 我这有把瑞士军刀 |
[23:24] | Some chocolate, some water. Matches, emergency kit. | 一些巧克力, 还有点水 火柴, 急救包 |
[23:30] | We have alcohol, iodine, pain killers | 还有些酒精, 碘酒, 止疼片 |
[23:34] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[23:36] | Teyla found a portable difibrillator in the ships storage. | Teyla在飞船储藏室找到一个心脏起搏器 |
[23:39] | I thought of that. If Major Sheppard received the same electric shock, it would likely kill him. | 我在想. 如果Sheppard少校被电击, 那生物有可能杀了他 |
[23:42] | Right | 没错 |
[23:43] | Try everything. One item at a time. | 什么都试试. 每次试一样 |
[23:53] | Dr Weir! | Weir博士! |
[23:54] | Cavenaugh, I hope you’ve got something to tell me. | Cavenaugh, 你是不是有什么新发现 |
[23:56] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[23:58] | What the hell was that? | 他妈的怎么回事? |
[24:00] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[24:01] | I happily left the SGC, because I had, had it up to here, with the military running things, | 我很高兴离开SGC, 因为我, 因为我可以参军了, |
[24:05] | and you just busted me like a private. | 你却不让我参与秘密研究 |
[24:08] | Don’t be so dramatic, besides the Air Force doesn’t have privates. | 别总胡思乱想, 这没什么秘密 |
[24:11] | Neither do I. You just cut them off. Right in front of my research team. | 不止是我. 你撤掉了我整个研究小组的职务 |
[24:16] | That’s what this is about? You’re embarrassed? | 就为了这事? 你有什么不满吗? |
[24:18] | Well humiliated would be a little more accurate. | 我承认确实有点丢人 |
[24:20] | I haven’t worked up to humiliation yet. | 我顾及不到任何人的颜面 |
[24:22] | I just assumed, that with a civilian in charge of the expedition, there would be a little bit more. | 我只是做了个假设, 只是做了一个普通市民应该做的 |
[24:27] | A civilian is in charge, and we are cut off from Earth. | 我们已经不再是一个市民, 我们和地球隔绝了 |
[24:31] | Which makes Atlantis, almost like a colony. | 整个基地就好像一个大移民 |
[24:34] | I suppose. | 我明白这点 |
[24:35] | Well I’m governor of that colony. | 那好, 我是这里的主管 |
[24:37] | Well that’s all very well and good. | 说得真好 |
[24:38] | Do you have a problem with that? | 你有什么异议吗? |
[24:41] | You’re missing my point. | 你没明白我的意思 |
[24:42] | No, you’re missing mine. | 不是, 是你没明白我的意思 |
[24:44] | If you waste one more minute, which could be used | 如果你再因为你的自私 |
[24:46] | to help the people trapped on that ship, because of your ego? | 浪费救出他们的宝贵的每1分钟, |
[24:50] | I promise you, I will dial the co-ordinates of a very lonely planet, | 我保证我会把你送到一个孤星上, |
[24:54] | where you can be as self important as you wanna be. | 在那里你永远是最主要的 |
[24:59] | You think I’m kidding? | 你认为我在开玩笑? |
[25:03] | You wouldn’t do that. | 你不会这么做的 |
[25:04] | Cavenaugh? Get back in there. | Cavenaugh? 回去工作 |
[25:09] | We’ll talk about this later. | 这件事我们以后再谈 |
[25:11] | Never again. Go! | 没有下一次了. 滚! |
[25:16] | Go! | 滚! |
[25:39] | Dr Zalinka to control room. | Zalinka博士, 请接控制室 |
[25:42] | I think I have something | 我有新发现了 |
[25:47] | We’re receiving. | 我们在接受信号 |
[25:50] | Jumper One, this is Weir. | 探险者1号, 我是Weir |
[25:52] | Doctor Zelenka’s come up with something. | Zelenka博士有新发现 |
[25:53] | Zelenka. Why can I never remember that name? | Zelenka. 为什么我总忘不掉你? |
[25:55] | He’s positively identified the control systems in the port side of the Jumper, that retract the drive pod. | 他已经找到了 飞船推进器的主控系统 |
[25:59] | I’m relaying the schematics to your data pad. | 我正在用同样方法控制你的系统 |
[26:01] | Thank you, now we’re getting somewhere. | 太好了, 我们有救了 |
[26:03] | What? | 什么? |
[26:04] | Zelenka’s identified the control pathways to the engine pod, | Zelenka找出了推进器的控制系统 |
[26:07] | which means that’s increasing my chances of fixing this, from one in a million, to one in a thousand. | 也就是说现在修好机器的比率从万分之一 上升到了千分之一 |
[26:11] | But, it’s something. Elizabeth. | 但是, 有件事. Elizabeth |
[26:16] | Yes? | 什么事? |
[26:17] | I’ll only have 7 to 9 seconds to warn you if I accidentally do a catastrophic overload, | 如果机器超负荷我只有7-9秒通知你, |
[26:21] | so if I tell you to raise the shields. Don’t hesitate. | 所以我让你开启防御系统的时候 你不要犹豫 |
[26:25] | We’re aware of the risk Rodney. Do your best. | 我们知道危险性 你尽力吧 |
[26:40] | Starting with iodine. | 先试试碘酒 |
[26:58] | Scratch iodine. | 碘酒被吸收了 |
[27:00] | What else have you got there? | 你那还有什么? |
[27:02] | Yes, what have you got there? Any food? | 对啊, 你还有什么? 有什么吃的吗? |
[27:04] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑 |
[27:05] | I have less than 20 minutes to save our lives, and I am teetering on the brink of a hypoglycemic reaction, so…. | 我只有不到20分钟来救咱们 , 而我现在都快低血糖了, 所以…. |
[27:12] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[27:24] | I’m gonna try alcohol now. | 我现在试酒精 |
[27:25] | Place a few drops on the soft tissue, to see how it reacts. | 放一点到它的肚皮上, 看看有神么反映 |
[27:29] | Save some for me. | 给我留点 |
[27:31] | Wrong type of alcohol sir. | 这酒精不能喝 |
[27:33] | What’s the good of that? | 这种有什么好处? |
[27:39] | Not much sir. | 没什么 |
[27:43] | No reaction to alcohol. | 还是没有反映 |
[27:46] | Right, What next? | 好吧, 下一个是什么? |
[27:49] | Did the Doctor not say to pour salt on the creature? | 医生没说洒点盐在这生物上吗? |
[27:52] | I think that was a metaphor. But it doesn’t matter. Just try everything. | 我想这不用说. 你就试试所有的东西吧 |
[28:21] | Water. Give me water. | 水. 给我点水 |
[28:42] | Sir.Sir.Sir are you alright. Sir? Major? | 长官.长官.你没事吧. 长官? 少校? |
[28:48] | Sir are you alright? Sir? Major? | 你没事吧. 长官? 少校? |
[28:51] | Major What’s happening? | 少校怎么了? |
[29:02] | What’s happening | 到底怎么了 |
[29:16] | It reacted to either the salt or the water. | 那东西对水或者是盐产生了反映 |
[29:18] | Or a combination of both. | 或者是两个一起的反映 |
[29:20] | Did it lose it’s hold on Major Sheppard? | 它掉下来了吗? |
[29:21] | Negative | 没有 |
[29:22] | If anything, it dug in more. | 它抓得更紧了 |
[29:24] | Please don’t do that again. | 别试了 |
[29:25] | I won’t sir, sorry. | 我不会了, 对不起长官 |
[29:27] | Looks like they have a primitive defence to salt water. | 好像它对盐水有种抵抗 |
[29:30] | It moved. When you threw him across the circuits, | 它动了 当你把他推向电路板的时候, |
[29:34] | I think the engine fired for a microsecond, but it stopped. | 我感到引擎启动了一下, 但是很快又停了 |
[29:40] | Oh no. | 哦 不是吧 |
[29:41] | What? | 怎么了? |
[29:44] | What? | 怎么了? |
[29:47] | So much for plan A. | 可以实行A计划了 |
[29:49] | What? | 怎么了? |
[29:52] | When the Stargate closes now, | 当时空门关闭的时候 |
[29:54] | every molecule of air in this compartment, is gonna out rush out through there. | 这里所有的分子的运动, 都会导致这里的冲击 |
[30:01] | We slid in further. | 我们向前滑动了一点 |
[30:09] | 15 minutes. | 还有15分钟 |
[30:19] | Ford, what can you tell me? | Ford, 你那里怎么样了? |
[30:21] | The Puddle Jumper has shifted slightly. | 我们的飞船移动了一点 |
[30:23] | The rear compartment has now breached the event horizon. | 现在飞船后端暴露在时空门前面了 |
[30:25] | Dr McKay. | McKay博士 |
[30:32] | Dr McKay, is still hopeful we can retract the drive pod in time. | McKay博士, 还是希望我们能及时收回推进器 |
[30:43] | Understood. | 明白了 |
[30:46] | We haven’t come up with anything yet. But there’s still time. | 我们现在没有任何新进展 但是时间不多了 |
[30:50] | Yes ma’am. | 明白 |
[30:52] | How is Major Sheppard? | Sheppard少校怎么样了? |
[30:54] | I’m still here. | 我还活着 |
[30:56] | Hang in there Major. We’re working on the problem. | 坚持住 我们还在研究 |
[30:59] | I know you are. | 我知道你们在努力 |
[31:03] | Listen, I’d like to say something, while I still can. | 听着, 我想在我还能说话的时候说几句想说的 |
[31:08] | Don’t! You’re gonna get through this. | 不要! 你会没事的 |
[31:15] | If I was. He wouldn’t have let me go. | 他不会让我死的 |
[31:21] | Who wouldn’t have let you go? | 谁不会让你死? |
[31:26] | The Wraith. | 幽灵们 |
[31:52] | I guess he saw me as good as dead, cos he just walked away. | 我才他没有杀我, 是因为在他眼里我这样比死了更好 |
[31:56] | So, what I wanted to say was…. | 所以, 我想说的是…. |
[31:59] | Save your strength John. And tell me in person. | 留着力气等回来和我说 |
[32:02] | This is important. | 这很重要 |
[32:07] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[32:10] | We should sent him through the event horizon. | 我们能把他送回基地 |
[32:13] | If Doctor McKay figures it out in time, we can fix the Major up on the other side. | 如果McKay博士及时解决了问题, 我们就让少校赶紧回去 |
[32:16] | If he doesn’t, we’re all dead anyway. | 如果他不行了, 我们也都死 |
[32:18] | No pressure. | 不要给我压力 |
[32:21] | Major Sheppard would effectively be in suspended animation for the entire time. | Sheppard少校不要那么急躁 |
[32:24] | – We can’t risk that. – Why not? | – 我们不能冒这个险 – 为什么不行? |
[32:26] | If the creature reacted that violently to drops of water, | 如果这个生物对水有反映, |
[32:28] | who knows how it would react to Stargate travel. | 谁也不知道它对时空门有没有什么反映 |
[32:30] | Are you telling me Major Sheppard can’t come through the gate, while that thing is on him? | 你的意思是说, 只要教授身上有这东西他就不能过时空门? |
[32:33] | Then we must do something now! | 那么我们现在必须抓紧了! |
[32:44] | Hit me with the defibrillator. | 用起搏器杀了我 |
[32:52] | You may be onto something Major. | 少校你一定是想到什么了 |
[32:54] | You said that might kill him. | 你说过他可能会死的 |
[32:56] | That’s the idea. | 我们就是这么想的 |
[32:58] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[32:59] | Teyla. You said this creature was like a Wraith. | Teyla. 你说过这生物和幽灵差不多 |
[33:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:03] | Then how do you think it would respond, if God forbit, | 那么你试想一下 如果上帝让少校死, 他们会怎么做, |
[33:06] | Major Sheppard were to die right now, then. | Sheppard少校那上死掉, 那么… |
[33:11] | It would stop feeding. | 它就不再附着少校了 |
[33:13] | Exactly. Just as a Wraith would. | 没错. 幽灵就会这样 |
[33:15] | How is that an idea? | 你们到底是怎么想的? |
[33:16] | I’m suggesting that we fool the creature into thinking that its prey’s dead, | 我们只是想欺骗这个生物 它的寄生体已经死了 |
[33:19] | by stopping the Major’s heart. | 所以我们必须让少校停止心跳 |
[33:21] | If I’m right. It should let him go. | 如果想法没错. 它会离开少校的 |
[33:24] | If that thing let’s go. We give him another jolt. | 一旦生物离开 我们就再击一次让少校苏醒 |
[33:26] | Give it a try. If it doesn’t work, send him through the event horizon. | 试一下. 如果不行, 就把他扔进时空门 |
[33:30] | He’ll keep there, as good as the deep freeze. | 他会暂时呆在那 |
[33:38] | John, are you sure you wanna do this? | John, 你确定你要这么做么? |
[33:41] | I want this damn thing off me. | 我真的很想把这该死的东西除掉 |
[33:45] | Be prepared for a code blue in the Jumper bay. | 准备对探险者1号进行急救 |
[33:47] | Lt Ford, do you know how to do this? | Ford少尉, 你知道怎么做吧? |
[33:49] | – Yes sir. Cut his shirt off. – What? | – 是的. 把他衣服割开 – 什么? |
[33:52] | Cut his shirt off! | 把他衣服割开! |
[34:01] | Charging 200. Move his tags. | 200幅. 把他的饰物那开 |
[34:03] | – What? – Move his chain, inside. | – 什么? – 那开里面的胸牌 |
[34:05] | Place the lubrication,right on the paddles. | 在表面擦点油 |
[34:07] | Ready to go. | 准备好了 |
[34:13] | Once the bug falls off, I’m gonna have to kill it. | 一旦这虫子掉下来我一定杀了它 |
[34:17] | Ready to charge up again, and we’ll hit it with another jolt. | 准备下一次, 然后我们再帮你苏醒 |
[34:20] | McKay, if we can’t restart his heart on the first try, we’ll need that bulkhead door open again. | McKay, 如果我们第一下不成功, 我们必须再次打开那舱门. |
[34:25] | Done. | 好的 |
[34:28] | One of us is gonna have to get him through. | 我们其中一个必须带他过去 |
[34:29] | I will. | 我来 |
[34:41] | Do it! | 开始吧! |
[34:48] | No pulse! | 没有心跳! |
[34:55] | It won’t come off. | 下不来 |
[34:57] | Settle. It may take a moment. | 冷静. 也许需要一段时间 |
[35:06] | Lieutenant? | 少尉? |
[35:45] | Nothing? | 没反映? |
[35:47] | Nothing! Let’s get him through. | 没反映! 快带他过去 |
[35:59] | – Got him? – Yes. | – 好了? – 是的 |
[36:05] | This is Lt Ford. The creature has been sucessfully removed from Major Sheppard, | 我是Ford少尉. 那个生物已经取下来了 |
[36:09] | but we were unable to revive him. Both he and Teyla, are now on the other side of the event horizon. | 但是我们无法让他苏醒. 他和Teyla, 现在在时空门的另一端 |
[36:16] | Thank you Lt. Rodney, you have seven minutes. | 谢谢你Rodney少尉, 你们还有7分钟 |
[36:45] | I’m only halfway through the possible circuit pathways, and times almost up. We’re not gonna make it. | 我只解决了一部分, 但是我们快没时间了. 我们可能做不到了 |
[36:48] | Just keep on it. There’s still time. | 你就做吧. 现在还有时间 |
[36:49] | You should consider stepping into the event horizon. | 你应该进时空门里面 |
[36:51] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[36:52] | I’ll keep trying till the end, but given your choices, that’s a far better way to go. | 我会坚持到最后的, 但是给你个选择, 最好还是离开 |
[36:55] | Leave you here alone with that thing wrapped up in my jacket? | 把你一个人留在这个危险的地方? |
[36:58] | You did check to make sure it was dead. – It’s dead. | 你确定那东西死了 – 肯定死了 |
[37:00] | Good, because explosive decompression, and death by suffocation with that thing, is possibly…. | 很好, 因为爆炸性减压, 然后窒息死亡, 是很有可能…. |
[37:02] | – Work! – I’m sorry | – 干你的活! – 对不起 |
[37:09] | Time? | 还有多久? |
[37:10] | 2 minutes 20 seconds. | 2分20秒 |
[37:12] | Rodney, we’re down to 2 minutes | Rodney, 又过了2分钟 |
[37:14] | I know the time. I’ve still got over two dozen circuits I haven’t tried. | 我知道时间. 我现在还有2打线路没有试 |
[37:17] | Don’t be so methodical. Just pick one at random. | 不用按照顺序来. 随意试哪一个 |
[37:19] | If I do that, I run the risk of attempting to activate the same circuit twice. | 如果那么做, 那样的话我就同时运行了2个系统 |
[37:21] | Just try! | 试试吧! |
[37:23] | I’m telling you, there’s no way I could…. | 我告诉你, 那根本不可能…. |
[37:27] | Wait. | 等等 |
[37:38] | I think I did it. | 我想我成功了 |
[37:44] | Elizabeth? I think the engine pods retracted. | Elizabeth?我估计推进器收回了 |
[37:59] | Why haven’t you shown up? | 为什么还是看不到你们? |
[38:05] | She’s right. Why aren’t we moving? | 对啊. 为什么我们还是不动? |
[38:09] | It’s inertia. The drive shift end went through the Stargate. | 是惯性. 飞船是靠惯性穿过时空门的 |
[38:11] | We’ve shed all our forward momentum. | 我们有没有任何前进的动力了 |
[38:17] | You’re wasting your time. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. | 你再浪费时间. 任何一个力, 都会给予一个相同的反力 |
[38:22] | Then what are we gonna do? | 那么我们该怎么办? |
[38:31] | One minute. | 还有一分钟 |
[38:35] | The rear hatch. Blow the rear hatch. | 后舱. 让后舱爆炸 |
[38:39] | It should give you enough thrust to make it through. | 那么就有足够的力让怎么穿过去了 |
[38:41] | I can do it. But the only mechanism to blow the hatch is back here. | 可以这么做. 但是只有一个机器可以引爆 |
[38:50] | I’ll do it. There’s no time. Just go! | 我来. 没时间了. 快走! |
[38:57] | 30 seconds. | 30秒 |
[39:50] | I’ll be in the Jumper bay. | 我去通道 |
[40:01] | Again! | 再来一次! |
[40:10] | He’s gonna be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[40:33] | Well done Rodney. | 干得不错Rodney |
[40:34] | We’ll see. | 看着吧 |
[40:38] | We’ve got a pulse. | 有脉搏了 |
[40:47] | It’s getting stronger. | 心跳越来越强了 |
[40:54] | He’s going to be ok. | 他很快就没事了 |
[41:35] | How are you feeling? | 感觉如何? |
[41:36] | Starving. | 饿 |
[41:38] | He’s got quite the hickey, but Dr Beckett says he’ll be fine in a few days. | 他可弄了不少吻痕, 但是Beckett医生说 他几天就好 |
[41:43] | We should let you rest. | 你需要休息 |
[41:44] | No, you should get me food. | 不, 你应该给我点吃的 |
[41:45] | I think we can arrange that. | 我想可以安排 |
[41:47] | Welcome back sir. | 早日康复 |
[41:48] | I must admit, it is a pleasant surprise. | 这真是个奇迹 |
[41:51] | By the way. What were you gonna say? | 顺便说一下. 你上次想说什么? |
[41:54] | When? | 什么时候? |
[41:55] | Before, when you thought… ou know | 在你认为… 你知道的 |
[42:00] | Oh that. | 哦 那件事啊 |
[42:01] | I didn’t want you to say at the time. But now I’m curious. | 那时候我没让你说 但是现在我想知道 |
[42:06] | I was gonna say… | 我那时候想说… |
[42:15] | Take care of each other. | 你们大家要互相照顾 |
[42:19] | That’s nice. | 不错 |
[42:21] | And indeed we did. | 我们也是这么做的 |
[42:23] | Yes you did. Thank you, again. | 是的你做到了. 再次感谢 |
[42:27] | You’re welcome. | 没什么 |
[42:28] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[42:36] | You weren’t really gonna say that, were you? | 你一定不是想说那句话, 对吧? |
[42:39] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你想说什么 |
[42:43] | I didn’t think so. | 你一定知道 |