时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | You got your eye on anyone? | 你有没看上这里的谁? |
[00:10] | Em, not really. | 嗯,还没 |
[00:13] | Actually, I was talking to the mouse. | 其实刚才我在跟老鼠说话 |
[00:15] | But now you mention it, some of those women are pretty hot, | 既然提到这一点 这里有几个女人长得还真是火辣 |
[00:18] | and we did just save them from the Wraith, and we gotta trade on that while we can, before they discover that we’re not that cool. | 我们刚把她们从幽灵那里救出来 在他们还没发现我们不是很酷之前 我们得好好利用这一点 |
[00:23] | Sit down, I’m ready. | 坐下 我准备好 |
[00:30] | I’m surprised you’re still eager to volunteer for this Rodney. | 现在你仍然十分热情地当志愿者 令我感到惊奇 |
[00:32] | Well you know me. Always eager to help. | 你也是知道的 我一向乐于助人 |
[00:35] | Right. So do you have any questions about the process? I mean you are a scientist. | 好的 你对这个过程有什么疑问的? 怎么说你也是个科学家 |
[00:41] | Uh, yeah. I’m sorry, medicine is about as much of a science as, I don’t know, voodoo? | 呃 恕我冒昧 医学不单是门科学 而且也有些巫术的成分? |
[00:48] | All I need to know is that, that will enable me to use Ancient technology, like Major Sheppard or yourself. | 我感兴趣的是 这样我就可以像Sheppard少校和你一样 使用古代的科学技术了 |
[00:53] | Yes, hopefully. You are the first human trial. | 也许吧 你是第一个临床实验者 |
[00:56] | Well why now? | 那为什么不现在? |
[00:58] | I mean, if it’s possible, we need as many people with the gene, as we could get. | 我是说 如果可能的话 我们需要 尽可能多的人类基因 |
[01:01] | Well actually, without proper FDA approval, virtually impossible on Earth to… | 事实上 没有食品药物管理署的批准 我们不可能在地球上…… |
[01:06] | Let’s just say, it’s legal here, in the Pegasus Galaxy. | 这么说吧 在这飞马星系 这么做是合法的 |
[01:09] | And completely safe. | 并且十分安全的 |
[01:11] | As far as experimental gene therapy goes. I am manipulating your DNA. Here we go. | 我只是在目前基因治疗技术的水平下 对你的DNA进行操作 开始吧 |
[01:17] | Maybe you should tell me more. | 等等 也许你该解释得清楚些 |
[01:19] | We believe ATA, or Ancient Technology Activation, is caused by a single gene that’s always on. | 我们认为ATA 也就是古代科技激活 是由一个始终在起作用的基因造成的 |
[01:25] | Instructing various cells of the body to produce a series of proteins and enzymes, | 它指导身体各个部位的细胞 产生一系列的蛋白质和酶 |
[01:29] | that interact with the skin, the nervous system, and the brain. | 并与皮肤 神经系统 大脑 互相影响 |
[01:33] | In this case we’re using a mouse retro virus to deliver the missing gene to your cells. | 我将通过注射鼠类逆转录病毒 为你的细胞添加遗失的基因 |
[01:37] | A mouse retro virus | 鼠类逆转录病毒? |
[01:38] | It’s been de-activated. | 已经被抑制了的 |
[01:39] | Well are there any side effects? | 有什么副作用吗? |
[01:42] | Dry mouth, headache, the irresistable urge to run on a small wheel. | 嘴唇干燥 头疼 不可抑止的向轮子冲过去的冲动 |
[01:46] | Oh that’s very amusing. So how long till it starts working? | 还真有趣 什么时候会生效? |
[01:49] | It could take some time. What is that? | 需要一些时间 那是什么 |
[01:51] | It’s something I found in one of the research labs. Something the Ancients were experimenting with. | 这是我在一个实验室里找到的 是一个古代人用来做实验的东西 |
[01:58] | Do you know what it is? | 你知道这是什么吗? |
[02:01] | Pretty sure. | 当然 |
[02:03] | Desalinizing the sea water and storing it in tanks big enough to supply the whole city. | 我们可以将海水淡化 存在大的储水槽里 城市的供水就能解决了 |
[02:07] | Good. So fresh water, won’t be a problem. | 好啊 那淡水问题就不存在了 |
[02:09] | It seems some Ancient technology requires the user to have the gene. | 现在看来有些古代科技需要使用者 携带那些基因 |
[02:12] | Other things merely require initialisation. Once activated, like the control room. | 其他的只需要初始化一下 一旦被激活 就像控制室一样 |
[02:16] | Anyone can push the buttons to make them work. | 任何人都可以通过按钮使它工作 |
[02:18] | Good morning Doctor Weir. | 早晨好 Weir博士 |
[02:19] | Morning. Careful! I think we need to designate some recreational areas. | 早晨好 小心点! 我觉得我们需要划出专门的休闲区域了 |
[02:24] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[02:25] | We certainly need to clear the hallway and have everything put away as soon as possible. | 我们必须把走廊清理一下 尽快把东西都放好 |
[02:29] | And can we lose the ten thousand year old dead plants? | 那些万年古植物会有位置吗? |
[02:33] | Of course. We’re still in the process of making sure everyone’s been assigned living quarters. | 当然 我们仍然在给大家分配居住区 |
[02:36] | Major Sheppard seems to be taking his time locating enough space. | Sheppard少校正花时间来腾出空间来 |
[02:40] | Well the safety and security of this expedition… | 这次探险的安全问题………… |
[02:42] | Ok, I’m ready! | 好了 我准备好了 |
[02:45] | Oh my God! | 我的天啊 |
[02:47] | Did you see that? | 你看见了吗? |
[02:48] | Yes! what that… | 看见了 你们…… |
[02:50] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[02:56] | Look, Becketts gene therapy worked! | 看 Becketts的基因治疗成功了 |
[02:59] | I was able to activate this. It’s a personal shield, that acts like a protective skin. | 我可以激活它 这简直就是个金钟罩 |
[03:02] | They must have inertia dampening properties too because I didn’t feel a thing. Watch this. | 而且这有减少惯性的能力 因为我一点感觉也没有 看着 |
[03:07] | Hit me. | 打我 |
[03:08] | Ow! God! | 嗷!天啊! |
[03:11] | You didn’t have to swing so hard. And I notice that he didn’t even hesitate. | 你没必要出这么重的拳 我注意到他一点也没犹豫 |
[03:15] | I’m still trying to understand, how you thought it was a good idea to test this device, by having someone throw you off a balcony. | 我仍然不能理解 你为什么要让人把你 从阳台上扔下来作为测试 |
[03:20] | Oh believe me. That’s not the first time we tried it. | 信不信由你 刚才那个不是第一次了 |
[03:23] | I shot him….. | 我对他开枪………… |
[03:26] | In the leg! | 是腿! |
[03:28] | I’m invulnerable. | 我刀枪不入了 |
[03:30] | Aren’t you the one who’s always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to? | 你以前不是一直鼓吹科学实验要 恰当而安全的一步步进行么? |
[03:35] | Invulnerable. | 刀枪不入 |
[03:37] | Alright, take it off. Let’s go have this meeting. | 好吧 不说这个了 我们去开会吧 |
[03:40] | She’s jealous. | 她是在嫉妒我 |
[03:41] | Oh yes, green with envy. | 是啊 脸都绿了 |
[03:46] | This could be a problem. I can’t get at it. | 有问题 我自己都进不去 |
[03:59] | Just checking. | 只是试一试 |
[04:55] | Episode 3 : HIDE AND SEEK | 第三集:捉迷藏 |
[05:09] | I’m thinking Mr Invincible. | 常胜将军怎么样 |
[05:11] | Captain Untouchable. | 不可触摸的船长 |
[05:13] | Ooh, that’s good. | 哇 这不错 |
[05:14] | You guys done? | 你们好了吗? |
[05:16] | I’ve been working on this gene therapy for months, forgive me for wanting to celebrate the fact that it worked, on the first human trial. | 我已经为这个基因治疗忙了好几个月了 请原谅我现在有些激动 因为第一个临床实验成功了 |
[05:22] | Oh, let’s all have a toast. | 那我们开始狂欢吧 |
[05:28] | Just a thought here, but have you tried eating or drinking anything since you put that on? | 随便说说 你在做完手术后 有没吃过东西? |
[05:51] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[05:53] | This may be more serious than I suspected. | 这比我猜想的还要严重 |
[05:56] | Oh thankyou. I’m hungry already. What am I going to do? | 哦 谢谢 我现在饿了 我该怎么办? |
[05:58] | If I don’t get this stupid thing off, I’ll be dead by the end of the day. | 如果我不把这东西取下来 今天我就会饿死 |
[06:00] | Relax. You can live three or four days without water. | 放松 人没有水可以活3,4天 |
[06:03] | I’m talking about food. | 我是说吃的 |
[06:04] | You found some Ancient text with the device. What did it say about taking it off? | 你读过一些关于这个设备的文献 上面说应该怎么把它取下来? |
[06:07] | Oh yeah, there were some explicit instructions, which I chose to completely ignore. | 没错 是有详细的说明 但我全都跳过了 |
[06:10] | Well, some Ancient technology uses a mental component for operation. | 一些古代科技可使用 心理方面的东西进行控制 |
[06:13] | Just shut up, I’m thinking. | 闭嘴 我在想东西 |
[06:20] | Is there any chance that the gene therapy isn’t permanent? | 有没可能基因治疗的效果不是永久的? |
[06:23] | It’s possible. | 可能 |
[06:25] | Oh, I’m a dead man. | 我死定了 |
[06:27] | We can probably maintain security in this area, with the limited number of personnel we have. | 以现有的人力资源 我们应该可以保持这一地区的安全 |
[06:31] | My people can help. | 我们可以帮忙 |
[06:33] | Thankyou Teyla. For the time being we’ll find other way’s that the Ethosians can contribute. | 谢谢 Teyla 这一次我们会 考虑Ethosian人其他可以帮忙的方式 |
[06:37] | You do not trust us? | 你们不相信我们? |
[06:39] | It’s not that, it’s just that we, we need to train your people in our weapons and tactics. | 不是这样的 是因为我们需要时间 来训练你们 以熟悉我们的武器和战术 |
[06:44] | You invited me to be a member of your team. | 是你请我加入你们这个团队的 |
[06:46] | And we value your knowledge and expertise. | 我们也尊重你们的知识和专长 |
[06:49] | As we value all the Ethosians. | 就像我们尊重所有Ethosian人一样 |
[06:51] | For now, there should be more than enough living space for everyone, within the designated area. | 现在看来 规划好的区域足够 给每个人分配生活的空间 |
[06:56] | We have always lived in the shadow of the Wraith | 我们总是生活在幽灵的阴影之下 |
[06:58] | But my people have never been in a place such as this. | 但我们还从没在这样的地方呆过 |
[07:02] | They are afraid. Some believe that the ghosts of the ancestors remain. | 他们有些恐慌 甚至怀疑 这里有鬼魂的存在 |
[07:06] | I don’t think that’s the case, but still we’re gonna need a bit more time in order to explore the entire city. | 我认为这不是问题 我们还需要一些时间 来了解整个城市的情况 |
[07:12] | We’re very cautious, intergalactic, explorers. | 我们是小心翼翼的星际宇航员 |
[07:16] | And we don’t want anyone else getting hurt, the way Hollan did. | 我们不希望再有人像Hollan那样 受到伤害 |
[07:19] | I mean everyone needs to understand they’re not to touch anything unfamiliar, unless it’s been cleared first. | 每个人都必须知道如果不是确定的话 就不要动陌生的东西 |
[07:24] | It’s very important. You never know, even a tiny little innocuous thing, can kill you. | 这一点很重要 你不知道 就算是平淡无味的东西都可能致命 |
[07:32] | Dead man talking. | 就当死人说话好了 |
[07:38] | Carson Carson. | |
[07:40] | Doctor Weir. | Weir博士 |
[07:42] | So Groden’s got a team, going through the Ancients research material that accompanied the shield device. | Groden已经带了一支队伍检查了 古代研究资料里有关那个保护层的内容 |
[07:46] | But McKay’s been through it, and he didn’t find anything helpful. And he is the smartest guy here. | McKay已经都读过那些了 他没有发现有用的东西 他可是这儿最聪明的人了 |
[07:51] | So he likes to tell us. Listen, I feel terrible. It’s possible this is the result of artificially imposing the gene. | 他总是这么说自己 听着 我感觉糟透了 这可能是人工把基因强行加入的恶果 |
[08:00] | Well I have another theory. We know that there is a mental component, to using Ancient technology. | 我有另一个想法 我们知道 有一个心理的方法可以使用古代科技 |
[08:06] | You don’t have to remind me. I experienced it first hand, with that drone weapon, back on Earth. | 不需要你来提醒我 这是我亲自经历的 连同那个嗡嗡作响的武器一起回到地球的 |
[08:11] | Exactly. So don’t you think it stands to reason that McKay should be able to shut this thing off with his mind? | 是啊 你不认为McKay有可能 可以用他的意念来去除那个东西? |
[08:17] | Are you suggesting he doesn’t want to shut it off? | 你是说他并不想去掉那个东西? |
[08:19] | We may be settling in here, but this place, it’s still pretty intimidating. | 我们也许可以在这里定居下来 但这个地方 还是缺乏安全感 |
[08:23] | A giant abandoned city, full of things way beyond our level of understanding. Impending threat of attack from the Wraith. | 一个巨大的被废弃的城市 充满了我们无法理解的东西 还感受着幽灵无处不在的威胁 |
[08:30] | No question, it gets bloody creepy here at night. | 不对 这里一到夜里就十分恐怖 |
[08:33] | So I’m not saying it’s conscious, but perhaps subconsciously. | 我并不是说这是有意的 也许是无意的 |
[08:38] | I don’t think he wants to die of dehydration. | 我想他并不想脱水而死 |
[08:40] | No, neither do I. But he’s not there yet. | 我也不想啊 但他还没到那种程度 |
[08:44] | You think when it comes down to it, the shield will just shut itself down? | 难道你认为到了那一步的时候 那个东西会自己关闭吗? |
[08:48] | The Ancients were smart enough to put failsafe’s into their other technology. | 古代人已经足够聪明了 他们一定做了事故保障装置 |
[08:52] | This entire city rose from the deep of the ocean, when danger was imminent. | 当危难迫近时 这整个城市从深海中浮了起来 |
[08:57] | Why would they design a personal shield that could kill you? | 他们为什么要设计一个 可以置人于死地的防护层呢? |
[09:00] | I certainly hope you’re right. For Rodney’s sake. | 我也宁愿相信你是对的 看在Rodney的份上 |
[09:09] | The self destruct system requires two separate codes. | 自毁系统需要两套密码 |
[09:12] | Now each code is unique, and everyone here will be required to memorise their code. | 两套密码是独一无二的 这里的每一个人都必须记住自己的密码 |
[09:15] | Well don’t bother giving me one. Sorry. | 不用给我了 对不起 |
[09:18] | As far as we know, this is the only Stargate in the Pegasus galaxy, which is capable of dialling Earth. | 从目前掌握的情况看 这是飞马星座上唯一 可以与地球通信的星际门 |
[09:24] | Which would make it the last line of defence against the Wraith. | 这使它成为抵御幽灵的最后一道防线 |
[09:26] | If they’re gonna attack, which we must consider a very real threat. We simply cannot let them gain control of this complex. | 如果他们开始攻击 这对我们来说是个巨大的威胁 我们坚决不能让他们控制这套房子 |
[09:32] | If both codes are properly entered, the naquadah generator will overload. It will take 30 seconds. | 如果两套密码都被正确输入的话 发生器将会超载 这个过程有30秒 |
[09:37] | You’re sure it’ll do enough damage? | 你确定威力够大吗? |
[09:39] | Ever see a 20 kiloton nuclear explosion? | 见过20千吨当量的核爆炸吗? |
[09:41] | I have….Not up close. Look, I think we should tell Teyla what’s going on here. | 我……其实没有那么大 我想我们该告诉Teyla我们现在的进度 |
[09:49] | At this moment, we still don’t know if it was one of the Ethosians, who tipped off your arrival to their planet. | 直到现在 我们都还不知道是不是其中一个 Ethosian人泄露了你去那个星球的消息 |
[09:53] | I trust Teyla. | 我相信Teyla |
[09:55] | So do I, but Teyla trusts her people. If we tell her, she’ll wanna tell them, and I need more time to get to know them. | 我也是 但是Teyla相信她的人民 如果我们告诉她 她会告诉她的人民 我觉得我们还需要时间去加深对他们的了解 |
[10:09] | Well, they thought he was finally dead. But when they turned their backs to go…. | 他们以为他死了 但就在他们转身要走的刹那 |
[10:16] | His cold dead eyes opened beneath his hockey mask, and he rose up with his giant bloody knife! | 冰球面具下那双冰冷的眼睛睁开了 他提着血淋淋的刀站了起来! |
[10:21] | What’s a hockey mask? | 冰球面具是什么? |
[10:25] | Hockey’s a game. Guys skate around the ice and try to put a puck into the net? | 冰球是一种比赛 运动员们在冰上滑动 努力把球送到网里 |
[10:34] | The goalie’s wear masks, it’s really…. | 守门员要戴面具 它很………… |
[10:41] | ….scary | ……吓人 |
[10:43] | Tell us more of this game. | 再说点冰球的东西 |
[10:44] | Can we play it? | 我们可以玩吗? |
[10:46] | Actually, I don’t really see the attraction. Now football, football’s a real mans sport, but we’ll save that for another time. | 事实上 我不觉得冰球有趣 橄榄球 橄榄球才是男人的运动 我们下次再说橄榄球 |
[10:54] | Yes, it’s time for bed | 好了 睡觉时间到了 |
[10:57] | And remember, tomorrow night kids, another tale called, Nightmare On Elm Street. | 记住 孩子们 明晚 我给你们讲榆木大街的恶梦 |
[11:04] | Alright children. Let’s go. | 好了 孩子们 我们走吧 |
[11:11] | Thankyou Major | 谢谢少校 |
[11:13] | I hope I didn’t scare them too much. | 希望我没有吓到他们 |
[11:16] | I don’t think so. | 我想不会的 |
[11:18] | Good. | 好 |
[11:28] | Ah listen, Teyla. | 听着 Teyla |
[11:30] | Don’t tell McKay what I said about the hockey not being a real man’s sport. | 不要跟McKay说我认为冰球 不是男人的运动 |
[11:35] | Because… it’s a Canadian thing, they’re a little touchy about it. | 因为……他是加拿大人 他们对这件事比较敏感 |
[11:38] | I’m interested more in hearing about his football, you say you love so much. | 我对你即将说的橄榄球更感兴趣 你说你非常喜欢这项运动 |
[11:43] | I can do one better. Come here. | 我可以做的更好 跟我来 |
[11:50] | Father? Do you think we are safe here, from the Wraith? | 爸爸 你说我们在这里能躲过幽灵吗? |
[11:58] | I think there’s nothing certain in life, except my love for you. | 我觉得生命中充满了不确定的东西 除了我对你的爱 |
[12:09] | Do you miss the wind? | 你想念有风的日子么? |
[12:10] | Yes. But if you’re very quiet, you can hear the ocean. | 是啊 如果你非常安静的话 你可以听到海洋的声音 |
[12:17] | Do you think the ghosts of the ancestors still live here? | 你说那些鬼魂还住在这儿吗? |
[12:20] | Jinto! Go to sleep. | Jinto!睡觉! |
[12:30] | Funny. | 有趣 |
[12:32] | Oh here it comes, watch this. | 来了 快看 |
[12:45] | Oh! That is beautiful. Can you believe that? | 噢 真漂亮 难以置信 |
[12:48] | Should I not? | 我该不相信吗? |
[12:49] | Well the defence didn’t cover the receiver, cos he didn’t think the quarterback could throw that far. | 防守球员没有照顾好接球队员 因为他认为边锋不可能把球扔的这么远 |
[12:54] | They seem very happy. | 他们看起来很兴奋 |
[12:56] | Well we just won one of the best games of all time, against all odds. | 他们刚刚排除万难 拿下了一场艰苦的比赛 |
[13:00] | Flooty won that year. | 那年是Flooty赢了吧 |
[13:01] | And then went to play in Canada. | 然后他们转战加拿大 |
[13:03] | He played hockey too? | 他也玩冰球吗? |
[13:06] | Hey, what are you guys doing? | 嘿 你们在这儿做什么? |
[13:08] | Teaching Teyla how football is the cornerstone of Western civilization. | 告诉Teyla橄榄球是西方文明的基石 |
[13:13] | And you didn’t invite me? | 没叫上我? |
[13:14] | You like football? | 你也喜欢? |
[13:16] | No, not really. | 不 不喜欢 |
[13:17] | Of course, it’s real, it’s unpredictable. It’s full of passion and beer. | 考虑一下吧 它很真实 不可预测 而且充满了激情和啤酒 |
[13:23] | Cheerleaders. | 拉拉队长 |
[13:25] | I just don’t get that you got one personal item, and you chose this. | 我不明白你选择你的个人物品 你偏偏选择了这个 |
[13:29] | It’s a metaphor. Don’t you see? This entire expedition, is the biggest hail mary in human history. | 这是个象征 你不觉得吗? 整个探险的过程是人类历史上最大的万福玛丽亚 |
[13:36] | What is a hail mary? | 什么是万福玛丽亚? |
[13:38] | It’s a play that you just saw. It’s named after a prayer. | 这是你刚看过的戏的名字 用一个祷告命名的 |
[13:43] | See this woman and her name was Mary, and she uh…. Did I mention how much I like ferris wheels? | 有个女的 她叫玛丽亚 她…… 我说过我很喜欢弗累斯大转轮吗? |
[14:07] | Aren’t you going to be the Wraith? | 你不想演幽灵了吗 |
[14:09] | You can be the Wraith. I get to be Major Sheppard. | 你可以演的 我演Sheppard少校 |
[14:19] | 1,2,3,4,5,6…… One, two, three,four,five, six… | |
[14:40] | Wex? Wex? | |
[15:11] | Jinto? Jinto? | |
[15:26] | Major? Major! Jinto’s missing. I can’t find him. | 少校?少校!Jinto不见了 我到处找不到他 |
[15:34] | I told him to be careful, that anything he touches can be dangerous. | 我告诉他小心的 他碰的每一件东西都很危险 |
[15:38] | What if there are monsters here? | 如果这里有怪物怎么办? |
[15:40] | We’ll find him | 我们会找到他的 |
[15:45] | Jinto’s missing. Teams of two. Floor to floor sweep now, starting with the Jumpers. Full gear. | Jinto不见了 2队听命 开始逐层搜索 从Jumpers开始 全速开动 |
[15:50] | Yes sir! | 遵命 长官 |
[15:53] | He’s not in any of the other living quarters. | 他不在任何一个生活区里 |
[15:54] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[15:56] | Are you gonna be ok with that leg? | 你的腿还行吗? |
[15:59] | He’s my son. | 他是我儿子 |
[16:08] | Can we use the sensors to locate him? | 我们可以用感应器找到他的方位吗? |
[16:10] | We don’t have nearly enough power to activate the whole city at one time. | 我们没有这么多的能量可以 来一次激活整个城市 |
[16:13] | Even if we could, the sensors don’t distinguish… | 就算可以 感应器也没法分辨出…… |
[16:17] | Individuals | 人 |
[16:18] | For all we know, there could be shielded areas, or malfunctioning sensors. | 我们只知道 也许有些区域被屏蔽了 或者有的感应器无法正常工作 |
[16:21] | We are getting a pretty strange energy reading in one of the unexplored areas, across the city. | 在一个未爆炸的区域我们感应到 一股奇异的能量穿过城市 |
[16:25] | Activate the communication system. | 把通讯系统激活 |
[16:28] | Done. | 好了 |
[16:30] | Jinto? This is Doctor Weir. If you can hear me, please respond. | Jinto?我是Weir博士 如果你能听到我 请回复 |
[16:38] | Jinto? If you’re lost, if you can’t… | Jinto?如果你丢了 如果你不能………… |
[16:46] | We’ve lost power. | 我们已经用尽能量了 |
[16:48] | We’ve still got lights. | 我们还有灯 |
[16:54] | I don’t know why that happened. | 我不知道为什么会这样 |
[17:01] | That wasn’t me! | 不是我干的 |
[17:14] | Shut it down now! | 把它关了 |
[17:20] | – What the hell is going on? – I don’t know. | – 这到底是怎么了 – 我不知道 |
[17:22] | – Nothing like this has happened before. – We’ve only been here for a couple of days. | – 这种情况从未发生过 – 我们到这儿才几天 |
[17:26] | This stuff is pretty old. It’s that, or there really are ghosts. | 这些设备都很老了 或许真的有鬼魂 |
[17:44] | Control room, this is Sheppard. The lights just went out. | 控制室吗 我是Sheppard 灯突然熄灭了 |
[17:46] | Major, we’re experiencing some technical malfunctions | 少校 我们碰到一些机械故障 |
[17:58] | I think it’s something to do with the interfaces between our naquada generators and the city. | 我想应该跟发生器和城市之间的接口有关 |
[18:01] | That, or the way we isolated certain systems, could be causing erroneous operations in the Ancient programming. | 我们隔离某些系统的方法可能会 导致古代程序的错误操作 |
[18:05] | I’ll run a diagnostic on the power flow. | 我来诊断一下功率通量 |
[18:08] | I wouldn’t have thought you believed in ghosts. | 我没想到你还信鬼神 |
[18:10] | I never used to. Then I learned about things called Wraiths, that can suck the life out of you with their hands. What the hell is that? | 以前可不是的 自从我见到幽灵以后 他们可以用手把灵魂吸出来 那到底是怎么回事 |
[18:16] | Dr Weir? | Weir博士? |
[18:19] | Teyla, I’ll be right there. Do what you can. | Teyla 我会尽快赶到 你先控制局面 |
[18:22] | Right. | 好的 |
[18:27] | Dr Weir, this is Marta. | Weir博士 我是Marta |
[18:31] | Pleased to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[18:34] | It’s alright. Tell her what you saw. | 没事的 告诉她你看到什么 |
[18:38] | A shadow. | 一个阴影 |
[18:41] | The Wraith project them. Make you see things that aren’t there. | 那是幽灵搞的鬼 让你看到幻境 |
[18:45] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[18:49] | And yet I sense no Wraith here. | 我还没感觉到幽灵 |
[18:52] | Teyla, have you ever been wrong about that? Major Sheppard? This is Weir. | Teyla你是不是有感觉错误的时候 Sheppard少校 我是Weir |
[18:59] | One of the Ethosians is claiming to have seen, what she’s calling a shadow. | 有一个Ethosian人说她看到一个 阴影状的东西 |
[19:04] | She does not believe me? | 她不相信我? |
[19:09] | Teyla say’s that she senses no Wraith here, but I’m still concerned. | Teyla说她没感觉到附近有幽灵 但我仍感到怀疑 |
[19:13] | Alright, I’ll just fall back to the gateroom, and wait for further instructions. | 好吧 我会后退到控制室 你们等下一个命令 |
[19:17] | We can’t stop searching. | 我们不能停止搜索 |
[19:18] | If there is a threat here, we need to establish a proper perimeter. | 如果这里有危险的话 我们需要建立防御工事 |
[19:35] | I’ve secured access to the control tower and the living quarters. | 我已经确保了控制塔和生活区的进出安全 |
[19:38] | Two more Ethosians reported seeing the shadows. | 又有两个Ethosian人报告说看到阴影 |
[19:41] | You know, I don’t get that. That means the Wraith would be here. | 我弄不明白 如果真是这样的话 那意味着幽灵已经在这儿了 |
[19:44] | You don’t think so? | 你不认为吗? |
[19:45] | I don’t think they wanna scare us. When they decide to come? They’re gonna start blowing the crap out of this place with their ships. | 我认为他们没必要吓唬我们 他们决定要来的话 直接开着飞船就来了 |
[19:51] | So what? The Ethosians are just seeing things? | 那又如何?Ethosian人只是看到了一些东西? |
[19:53] | Well, like Teyla said, it’s a scary place for them. | 就算Teyla说的那样 他们在这里感到恐惧吧 |
[19:56] | Not just for them. | 不单对他们 |
[19:57] | Hollan wishes to speak with Jinto. | Hollan想跟Jinto说话 |
[20:00] | Please. | 请 |
[20:05] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[20:08] | Jinto! If you can hear me, I’m not angry. I just want to know that you are safe. | Jinto!如果你能听到我 我告诉你我不生气 我只是想知道你现在是安全的 |
[20:17] | So if you are lost, or hurt, stay where you are. Make some noise if you can. We will find you. | 如果你迷路或者受伤了 呆在原地别动 可能的话弄出点声音 我们会找到你的 |
[20:40] | Is that Latin? | 他说的是拉丁语吗? |
[20:42] | It’s Ancient. Fathers of the light, of the everlasting temple? | 是古语 永恒圣殿的光之父? |
[20:46] | It is a prayer to the ancestors. | 这个祭祖的祷告语 |
[20:48] | If you are angry that we have unrightfully inhabited your great city, we humbly apologise. | 如果你对我们不恰当的定居在这个城市感到生气的话 我们表示诚挚的道歉 |
[20:55] | We mean no harm. We will leave, if it is your wish. But I will not go without my son. | 我们没有恶意 如果这是你的旨意 我们会离开的 但没有儿子我是不会走的 |
[21:22] | – He fainted. – There’s gotta be a better word. | – 他晕过去了 – 能用个好点的词吗 |
[21:24] | Faint, is the proper medical term. | “晕”是最恰当的医学用语 |
[21:26] | I passed out from manly hunger. | 我由于饥饿昏倒了 |
[21:29] | Well, hang in there | 你在这等一下 |
[21:31] | Dr Weir? McKay is ok. He fainted. | Weir博士?McKay没事了 他晕倒了 |
[21:36] | Oh yes. Very sympathetic. Let’s all mock the dying man. Thankyou. | 是的 很有同情心嘛 我们一起来嘲笑这个要死的人吧 谢谢 |
[23:09] | It didn’t look like the phantoms the Wraith’s make you see, | 这不像是幽灵使你看到的那种幻象 |
[23:11] | but I can see how the Ethosians would be confused. | 现在我知道Ethosian人为什么感到迷惑了 |
[23:14] | – What did it look like? – It looked like a…. | – 它看起来什么样? – 就像……………… |
[23:16] | Darkness. | 黑暗 |
[23:18] | It surrounded the naquadah generator and started to grow. | 它环绕着发生器 然后开始膨胀 |
[23:21] | Like it was feeding off the energy. | 就像在吸取能量一样 |
[23:22] | When you shut it down, the whole, whatever it was, it just went away. | 把发生器关了以后 整个 不管它是什么玩意儿了 它就不见了 |
[23:28] | If this thing feeds on energy, we could be in big trouble. | 如果这东西吸取能量的话 我们的麻烦就大了 |
[23:31] | And when I say we, I mean you, because I won’t actually be around for much longer. | 我刚才说“我们” 其实我指的是“你们” 因为我撑不了那么久了 |
[23:34] | So we need to figure out exactly what it is and what to do about it. | 我们必须弄清这到底是什么东西 是用来做什么的 |
[23:38] | – We know it’s attracted to energy. – How about shutting down the generators. | – 我知道它对能量感兴趣 – 关掉发生器怎么样? |
[23:41] | Well people also give off heat energy. | 人也会散发热量 |
[23:43] | Granted it’s negligible compared to that of a naquadah generator, | 显然这个发生器产生的热量 不是一个数量级的 |
[23:46] | but you take away this things only other obvious sort of food and…. | 但只有你吃过东西以后…… |
[23:49] | Are you saying it could come after us? | 你是说它会跟着我们吗? |
[23:50] | Well I only know one thing for sure, and that is flying darkness | 只有一件事我是肯定的 我们生活在飞翔的黑暗中 |
[23:52] | that eats energy, can only be very, very bad. | 这会极大极大的消耗能量 |
[23:54] | Ok, we keep the power on. Groden, figure out a way to detect it, | 好吧 我们把电源开着 Groden 尽快找到侦测阴影的方法 |
[23:59] | and Major, in the meantime, establish a constant surveillance on all the generators. | 同时少校负责对所有的发生器进行监督 |
[24:02] | If one of them is targeted, we’ll shut it down remotely. | 如果其中有一个被盯上来 我们就把它关了 |
[24:05] | And hopefully we can keep this thing busy, | 这样或许可以使阴影疲于奔命 |
[24:07] | until we figure out a way to get rid of it. | 我们就有时间找到摆脱它的办法 |
[24:09] | Attention everyone, this is Weir! | 所有人注意 我是Weir |
[24:11] | For the time being, we need you all to remain in your quarters, unless otherwise instructed. If you see anything out of the…. | 从现在开始 我要求你们停在原地 除非另有通知 如果你们看见…… |
[24:16] | Hello! Can you hear me? Can anyone hear me? | Hello!你能听到我说话吗? 有人能听到我说话吗? |
[24:21] | Jinto? Jinto? | |
[24:22] | Major Sheppard! | Sheppard少校! |
[24:23] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗? |
[24:25] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[24:26] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿? |
[24:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:29] | Jinto start from the beginning. Tell us how you got to where you are. | Jinto 从头开始说 告诉我们你怎么到那儿的 |
[24:31] | I was in the hall, outside my quarters. | 我在走廊上 在我的生活区外面 |
[24:41] | Where did you go next? | 然后呢? |
[24:42] | I can’t remember. | 我记不起来了 |
[24:44] | He’s used to the forest. Being able to see the stars at night. | 他习惯丛林生活 可以在晚上辨识星星 |
[24:48] | I found a small room, filled with boxes from Earth. | 我发现了一个小屋 里面装满了地球上来的盒子 |
[25:01] | No boxes. | 盒子不见了 |
[25:03] | They are here with me. | 它们在我这儿 |
[25:04] | This room would make a nice closet. | 这里用来做壁橱不错 |
[25:12] | This is definitely not a closet. Did the panel start to glow, when you stepped inside? | 这一定不是壁橱 是不是你进来以后那个面板就开始发热了呢? |
[25:17] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[25:17] | Did you touch it? | 你碰了它吗? |
[25:18] | Yes | 是啊 |
[25:19] | What exactly? | 怎么碰的? |
[25:21] | I don’t remember | 记不起来了 |
[25:23] | Just before he disappeared, we got an unusual energy reading from this area here. | 在他消失之前 我们收到一个来自这个 区域的反常的能量信号 |
[25:26] | Oh, no, no. | 哦 不 不 |
[25:37] | – Must be a transporter. – We can name it later. | – 一定是个运输机 – 现在还不急着给它起名字 |
[25:51] | Major Sheppard. | Sheppard少校 |
[25:53] | Jinto, are you ok? | Jinto 你还好吗? |
[25:56] | – Yes – I’ve got Jinto, and he’s ok. | – 好的 – 我已经找到Jinto了 他很好 |
[26:08] | Do you have any idea, what this place is? | 你知道这是什么地方吗? |
[26:10] | Some sort of research lab. We’ve come across a few of them. | 是个实验室之类的东西 我们以前见过一些 |
[26:13] | These consoles generally access the central computer system, | 这些控制台通常用来登录 中央计算系统 |
[26:15] | so Jinto could have cause what we thought were malfunctions, from here. | 所以Jinto可能在这里触发了刚才 我们以为的故障 |
[26:17] | Look, I need to know, everything you touched. | 我必须知道你都碰了些什么东西 |
[26:25] | As far as I can tell, there’s only one entity. | 从我目前的调查来看 应该只有一个物体 |
[26:28] | The bright blue spots are the active naquadah generators. | 蓝色的亮点是活动者的发生器 |
[26:31] | This blob is our entity. It was just a matter of calibrating the sensors. | 这个斑点是那个东西 只是感应器的校准问题 |
[26:35] | Your idea’s working. So far I’ve been able to anticipate | 你的主意很有用 到目前为止我都是占先的 |
[26:38] | it’s approach to the active generators, and shut them off remotely. | 当它靠近活动的发生器时 我就遥控把发生器关掉 |
[26:41] | Here, watch. | 这儿 看 |
[26:44] | – Got it going in circles. – Good job. | – 它现在只能团团转 – 干的好 |
[26:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:47] | I hope we’re not making this thing mad. | 我希望我们没有使这东西发疯 |
[26:53] | Lt? This is Doctor Groden. I’m tracking the entity going your way. | 中尉?我是Groden博士 我侦测到那个物体向你那个方向前进 |
[26:57] | You might want to get out of the hallway, you’re standing in. | 你最好不要站在走廊上 进到一个屋子里 |
[27:00] | Roger that! | 收到 |
[27:10] | This is Ford. A bulkhead just blocked our way. | 我是Ford 一道舱门挡住我我们的去路 |
[27:13] | There’s no panel on the wall, or any way to open it that we can see. | 门上没有面板 也没看见可以开门的东西 |
[27:17] | – McKay? – Roger that. – McKay? | – 收到 |
[27:18] | We didn’t touch anything. It could be the entity, causing random malfuntions. | 我们没有碰任何东西 可能是那个东西 导致了随机产生的故障 |
[27:22] | Proximity to that large an entity disturbance, could cause the Ancient technology to go haywire. | 有这个大的一个东西干扰 这些古代的科技 很可能会出故障的 |
[27:27] | Lt double back and try the door on the east side of the hall. | 中校 往回跑 试试走廊东侧的那道门 |
[27:36] | – This door won’t open, either. – Here it comes. | – 这扇门也打不开 – 它来了 |
[27:39] | Open the console on the wall. | 打开墙上的控制台 |
[27:44] | Hurry! | 快 |
[27:47] | – What next? – I’m not sure. What do you see? | – 接下来呢 – 我不清楚 你看到什么? |
[27:49] | – Three crystals. – Take out the middle one, pull the top one down. | – 3个水晶 – 取出中间一个 把上面那个往下推 |
[27:58] | If this door opens, go. | 如果门开的话 快跑 |
[28:01] | I’ll be right behind you. | 我会跟在你后面 |
[28:05] | It’s not working. | 没用 |
[28:06] | Ok, use the middle one to bridge the two others. | 用中间那个把其他两个连接上 |
[28:08] | – You sure about this? – Not exactly. | – 你确定吗? – 不确定 |
[28:16] | Go! | 跑! |
[28:32] | Man down, I need a medical team. | 派人下来 这里需要医疗 |
[28:41] | Right, hang in there. | 好的 你们别动 |
[28:46] | – Are we in any danger here? – I wish I could tell you. | – 我们这儿是不是有危险? – 我希望我能告诉你 |
[28:50] | – How’s Ford? – It’s like he was hit by lightening. | – Ford怎么了? – 他就像被闪电击中了一样 |
[28:53] | – He’s gonna be ok? – He’s a tough kid. | – 他会没事吗? – 他很强壮的 |
[29:02] | Sir. | 长官 |
[29:07] | Hi Hi. | |
[29:11] | Will you tell this guy, there’s nothing he could have done? | 你可以跟他说 其实他没有责任吗? |
[29:16] | There is nothing you could have done. | 你没有责任 |
[29:18] | I could have tried to pull him out sir. | 我本可以把他拉出来的 长官 |
[29:21] | Then we’d both look like this. | 那我们就一起躺在床上了 |
[29:23] | Ah, you don’t look so bad. | 哦 你看起来还不是很糟 |
[29:24] | Dr Beckett says you’re gonna be back to pretty boy, in no time. | Beckett博士说你很快就会恢复原样了 |
[29:32] | – Apparently it’s also an elevator. – Really? | – 显然这也是一个升降舵 – 真的? |
[29:35] | You can stop taking the stairs everywhere. | 你可以不用带着楼梯到处跑了 |
[29:37] | – Oh, how nice for you all. – What have you got? | – 你们真是好人 – 你发现了什么吗? |
[29:39] | Well believe it or not, Jinto didn’t touch anything of any consequence, other than that. | 信不信由你 Jinto没有动其他东西导致不良结果 除了那个 |
[29:48] | It must have it’s own power source, like the Jumpers. | 他一定有自己的能量源 就像“跳跃者”一样 |
[29:52] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[29:53] | Well it’s some sort of containment vessel, for the energy creature. | 这有点像核反应堆的安全壳 提供能源的 |
[29:56] | And Jinto released it? | Jinto释放了它? |
[29:58] | Well, it seems that way. As I suggested, | 看起来是这样的 而且据我看 |
[30:00] | the energies must be causing most of the technical problems. | 这些能量就是导致技术问题的根源 |
[30:03] | It was captured for observation. | 它会被观测捕捉到 |
[30:06] | The Ancients were researching ascension. | 古代人正研究升天技术 |
[30:09] | – Really? – What exactly is ascension? | – 真的? – 什么是升天技术? |
[30:12] | Well at some point during their evolution, the Ancients reached a… | 在他们进化的某个阶段 古代人到达了 |
[30:15] | an advanced stage of being, where they were able to rid themselves of their physical bodies, | 一个更高的境界 他们可以脱离 他们的躯壳 |
[30:19] | and rise to a higher plane of existence. One in which they live as pure energy. | 升到一个更高的地方 并以纯能量的形式存在着 |
[30:23] | I know it sounds ridiculous, but this is the first indication | 我知道听起来有些荒谬 但这是第一个线索 |
[30:27] | that there may have been evolutionary intervention to get there. | 可能有一种力量阻挠了这种进化 |
[30:30] | A little gene therapy of their own huh? | 是他们的基因治疗吗? |
[30:32] | Well I haven’t read all the notes, but what I do know, is that the entity is energy. | 呃 我还没读过所有的笔记 但我知道那个怪物是个能量体 |
[30:36] | It feeds on energy. Fords lucky, I mean, the more it feeds, the bigger it gets. | 它靠能量存活 Ford很幸运 我是说 它吃得越多 体积会变得越大 |
[30:40] | The bigger it gets, the more charged it becomes. The more deadly it will be. | 它变得越大 就会吸收更多的能量 这样会更致命 |
[30:43] | Is it intelligent? | 它是智能的吗? |
[30:46] | Well according to the research, it is sentient. | 根据研究结果 它是有意识的 |
[30:48] | But if you tried to talk to it, you’d have more luck with a great white shark. | 但如果你想和它说话 那估计比和一只大白鲨说话还难 |
[30:51] | This thing is going to suck the power out of our generators, and then it will kill us all. | 这个东西会把发生器的所有能量吸走 那样我们就都完蛋了 |
[30:56] | Alright, what will we do about it? | 好的 那我们该怎么做 |
[30:58] | The entity’s been trapped in here, since before the Ancient’s abandoned the city. | 自从古代人丢弃了这个城市开始 那个东西就一直被困在这儿了 |
[31:01] | – I know I’d be pissed. – And hungry. | – 我知道我会生气的 – 而且很饿 |
[31:04] | The point is, this device was designed to track it, | 重点是 这个设备是设计来 |
[31:07] | capture it, and hold it for observation. | 跟踪 捕捉它的 |
[31:10] | There’s still a chance we may be able to get it back inside. | 我们仍然有机会把它赶回去 |
[31:12] | I’m just gonna need a little more time to figure how. | 我需要再多一些时间来找到方法 |
[31:26] | – Hello – Hello – Jinto has something he wishes to say. | – Jinto有话要说 |
[31:29] | I’m sorry. What happened to you was my fault. | 对不起 都是我的错 |
[31:36] | Where I come from, we’ve got a little saying. | 我的家乡有句俗话 |
[31:39] | Stuff happens. | 是福不是祸 是祸躲不过 |
[31:41] | It’s a little different, but you didn’t mean for this to happen, did you? | 这次情况有些不同 但你不是有意的 是吗? |
[31:47] | No. You’re a good kid. | 嗯 你是个好孩子 |
[31:49] | You weren’t doing anything wrong, which means this isn’t your fault, ok? | 你没有做错事 你也没有什么错 OK? |
[31:59] | Same as when we came to your planet? | 就像我们到你们的星球一样 |
[32:01] | We didn’t mean for the Wraith to show up, they just did. | 我们不希望幽灵出现 但他们就是出现了 |
[32:04] | That’s why you’re here. Your home was destroyed. | 这也是你在这儿的原因 你的家没了 |
[32:06] | You almost lost your dad. I don’t remember you getting mad with me over that. | 你还差点失去父亲 我记得你不曾为了这件事对我生气 |
[32:11] | Stuff happens. | 是福不是祸 是祸躲不过 |
[32:27] | It’s not falling for the same tricks anymore. | 它不再中计了 |
[32:29] | – Rodney? – How smart is this thing? – Rodney? | – 它有多聪明? |
[32:31] | I don’t know. But this is much simpler than I thought. | 我不知道 但这比我想的要简单 |
[32:34] | It’s kind of like a mousetrap. | 就像一个捕鼠器 |
[32:36] | This button here, causes the device to emit an energy signature that attracts the creature. | 这里的按钮使设备发射出能量信号 吸引那个东西 |
[32:40] | This one, shuts it in. | 这里 则是关掉能量信号的 |
[32:42] | Now the only downside, is it looks like | 现在只有往下走 |
[32:43] | someone’s actually gonna have to be here to press the buttons. | 看起来好像得有人在这里按着这按钮 |
[32:47] | – I’ll do it. – Ok | – 我来 – 好的 |
[32:50] | Wait a minute Rodney. You’re still wearing the shield. | 等一下 Rodney 你还带着保护层 |
[32:53] | Is there a chance that if something went wrong, that would protect you? | 是不是意味着如果发生意外的话 它会保护你? |
[33:11] | I had a feeling. | 我有预感 |
[33:12] | What do you mean? Had a feeling about what? | 你说什么 预感什么? |
[33:16] | You think I wanted to come off just now? | 你是说我刚才想着让它脱落吗? |
[33:19] | You think I’m scared? I’m not scared, I’ll do this. | 你认为我害怕了吗? 我才不怕呢 让我来 |
[33:21] | No that’s ok. You might faint again. | 不 没关系 你可能会再晕过去 |
[33:23] | Look, it’s just not working anymore. Look, | 不 这个不起作用了 |
[33:25] | it doesn’t work on you either. | 它在你身上也不起作用 |
[33:27] | I just meant that I wasn’t going to let you die. | 我只是不想让你去死 |
[33:29] | It’s just a coincidence that it happened to stop working now. I need a drink! | 这只是一个巧合 它刚好失效了 我要喝水! |
[33:34] | Go. | 走 |
[33:52] | You always told me, I shouldn’t be afraid of the dark. | 你一直告诉我 我不该害怕黑暗 |
[33:57] | Well, I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[33:59] | I can’t sleep now. | 我现在睡不着 |
[34:02] | What if the darkness comes? | 如果黑暗来临怎么办? |
[34:04] | It won’t. | 不会的 |
[34:06] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[34:08] | Because. | 因为 |
[34:15] | It’s afraid of fire. | 它害怕火光 |
[34:18] | The darkness is afraid? | 黑暗害怕了? |
[34:24] | Everything is afraid of something. | 所谓一物降一物 |
[34:55] | So the shield device, just came off by itself. | 那个保护层自己脱落了 |
[34:58] | Yeah. It just stopped working. | 是啊 正巧失效了 |
[35:01] | He even tried it on Sheppard. | 他还在Sheppard身上试了试 |
[35:03] | It wouldn’t work on Sheppard. | 在Sheppard身上是无效的 |
[35:06] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[35:07] | McKay didn’t tell you? The text we studied, said the shield imprints on the wearer | McKay没跟你说吗? 文献上说 保护层在佩戴者身上留下烙印 |
[35:12] | If we were right, it wouldn’t work on anyone else | 如果我们没搞错的话 它对其他人是无效的 |
[35:18] | We’re ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[35:20] | You do realise that when we shut everything down, we’re going to lose the sensors. | 你应该清楚如果我们把所有设备关掉 我们将失去传感器 |
[35:24] | We’re not going to be able to track it. | 我们就没法对它定位了 |
[35:26] | We have security personnel, posted around the living quarters. | 我们派了安保人员 在生活区四处巡逻 |
[35:29] | At least we have some warning. | 至少我们有个警报系统 |
[35:34] | Teyla told the Ethosian children, that lighting a candle will help protect them. | Teyla告诉一个Ethosian孩子 点亮的蜡烛会保护他们 |
[35:39] | – And you’re doing it because…. – It’s gonna get dark in here. | – 你这么做是因为…… – 这里会变黑 |
[35:48] | Ok Major. Go ahead. | 好了 少校 开始吧 |
[36:00] | Now. | 现在 |
[36:03] | Shutting down power. | 关掉电源 |
[36:29] | It’s coming. | 他来了 |
[36:40] | I think we’re gonna need a bigger boat. | 我想我们需要一艘更大的船 |
[36:42] | – Size doesn’t matter. – That’s a myth. | – 大小没关系 – 真是个神话 |
[36:45] | It’ll fit. The device traps the creature inside. | 它会进得去 那个设备会把它吸进去 |
[36:48] | You just need to make sure, it’s all the way inside the containment vessel | 你只要保证它进到那个安全壳里就行了 |
[36:55] | Alright, come on. | 好的 来吧 |
[37:13] | Son of a bitch. | 该死的 |
[37:15] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[37:16] | The damn thing took one look and went away. | 那个东西看了一眼 然后走了 |
[37:19] | It’s a lot smarter than we thought. | 它比我想象的聪明多了 |
[37:28] | We need to know where it is, right now. | 我们需要知道到哪儿了 现在 |
[37:31] | We’ll have to turn the power on, to use the sensors. | 我们必须打开开关 打开传感器 |
[37:33] | – You can’t do that. – Do it, just the operations tower. | – 你不能这样做 – 就这样做 只开启控制塔 |
[37:39] | What now? | 现在怎么了? |
[37:41] | – It’s headed this way. – Because you turned the power back on. | – 它朝着这个方向去了 – 因为你有打开了开关 |
[37:44] | We can’t go on like this. | 我们不能再这样下去了 |
[37:46] | Do you think it wants to be here? | 你们认为它想呆在这儿吗? |
[37:49] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[37:51] | It’s been trapped here for thousands of years, alone. | 它被困在这儿已有千年 孑然一身 |
[37:55] | It’s not alone anymore. | 这里不再寂寞了呀 |
[37:56] | It doesn’t think on that level. It thinks about eating, that’s it. | 它的思维没有到这个高度 它只会想吃的 仅此而已 |
[37:59] | – You would know. – If we stay, it will kill us. | – 你知道什么 – 如果我们呆在这儿 它会杀了我们 |
[38:01] | – Not unless we kill it first. – Well, I don’t see how. | – 除非我们先把它杀了 – 可是我看不到杀它的希望 |
[38:04] | Then either we must go, or it must. | 也就是说不是我们走就是它走 |
[38:06] | Maybe it wants to go. | 也许它想离开 |
[38:11] | If we open the Stargate. | 如果我们打开星际门 |
[38:20] | This is a bad idea. | 这主意真烂 |
[38:21] | – You’ve said that already. – Well, it’s worth saying again. | – 你说过好多遍了 – 可是这值得说上一万遍 |
[38:33] | It’s coming! | 它来了! |
[38:35] | An open stargate, is a huge power source. This thing is smart. | 打开的星际门是一个巨大的能量源 它真聪明 |
[38:38] | It knew enough, not to get trapped in the containment vessel again. | 它足够聪明 不会再被困在一个安全壳里了 |
[38:40] | What makes you think it’s going to follow a naquadah generator through a wormhole? | 那你凭什么认为它会随着一个发生器进入虫洞里呢? |
[38:44] | What, you got a better idea? | 什么 你有更好的主意吗? |
[38:48] | Good luck! | 好运! |
[38:50] | Are you ok? | 你行吗? |
[38:55] | It’s almost here. | 它快来了 |
[38:58] | – Do you have an address? – M4X 337, barren wasteland | – 你们有地址吗? – M4X 337 贫瘠的荒地 |
[39:02] | Dial it. | 接通 |
[39:07] | That was good thinking. | 想法不错 |
[39:49] | It’s not going anywhere. | 它没有进去 |
[39:51] | We can’t see if the malp got through. | 我们看不见它是否进去了 |
[39:54] | The entity could have drained the battery. | 那个东西可能会耗尽电池 |
[39:55] | It could be feeding off the stargate, off the generator. This is a disaster. | 它可能会吸收星际门以及发生器的能量 那样就糟了 |
[39:58] | Shut it down. | 关掉 |
[40:03] | – I can’t. – The consoles are dead. | – 关不掉 – 控制台失效了 |
[40:09] | There must be something we can do. | 一定还有挽救的措施 |
[40:11] | We don’t know if the malp is still down there. | 我们不知道它是否还在那儿 |
[40:14] | It’s possible that the entity will still go through the gate, | 也许那个东西还是会穿过星际门 |
[40:16] | once it’s depleted the energy in the naquadah generator, on the malp. | 一旦它耗尽了发生器的能量的话 |
[40:19] | Or it could just continue to feed off the gates energy. | 或者它会吸掉星际门的能量 |
[40:46] | McKay! McKay! | |
[40:54] | Rodney! Rodney! | |
[42:00] | Mckay? McKay? | |
[42:03] | The power must have been drained by the entity. | 能量一定都被那个东西耗尽了 |
[42:06] | Medical team to the gateroom. | 医疗队马上到门厅来 |
[42:08] | He’s not burned. He’s breathing. | 他没有被灼伤 他有呼吸 |
[42:16] | McKay? McKay? | |
[42:17] | McKay McKay | |
[42:21] | – What append? – you did it. | – 怎么了? – 你成功了 |
[42:24] | I did? | 成功了? |
[42:26] | It went through the gate. | 它穿过那扇门了 |
[42:31] | You must have passed out. | 你一定死过一回了 |
[42:34] | Well thanks for not saying the other thing. | 谢谢你们没说什么别的 |
[42:40] | That, was a Hail Mary. | 这真是个万福玛丽亚 |
[42:53] | Thankyou, take your time. Man down. | 谢谢 不急 我没事 |