时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:26] | Dr. Weir. Peter. | Weir博士 Peter |
[01:33] | You see? Nothing. | 看见了没? 没效果 |
[01:34] | Carson, get back here. | Carson 回来 |
[01:35] | I can sit in that chair all bloody day long, and nothing will happen. | 我可以在那该死的椅子上坐一整天 但是不会有什么效果的 |
[01:37] | It’s a waste of time. Excuse me, Dr. Weir. | 这纯粹是浪费时间 失陪了 Weir博士 |
[01:39] | He’s not even trying. | 他连试都没试 |
[01:41] | He’s the one who discovered the gene this technology responds to. | 这特殊科技只对特定基因起作用的事实可是他发现的 |
[01:44] | Yeah, well, he said he wished he never had it. | 没错 可他说他希望自己没有那基因 |
[01:46] | Really? I know. Can you believe that? | 真的吗? 我知道难以置信 你能相信吗? |
[01:49] | We could always test you a third time, Rodney. | 我们随时可以给你进行第三次测试的 Rodney |
[01:51] | That’s very funny. | 哼 很搞笑 |
[01:52] | We have only found a handful of people | 我们总共只找到几个人 |
[01:54] | who are genetically compatible with the ancient technology, | 身上具有符合这种古代科技要求的基因 |
[01:57] | and despite your heroic efforts to interface ours with theirs, | 虽然你尝试把人体基因改造到适应那科技的地步 |
[02:01] | we need every one of them to sit in this chair, | 我们也还需要其他人坐上这椅子试试 |
[02:03] | including Dr. Beckett. | 包括Beckett医生 |
[02:04] | What am I supposed to do? He’s afraid of the thing. | 可我该怎么做? 他怕这玩意儿 |
[02:06] | This chair controls the most powerful weapons known to humankind. | 这台椅子控制着人类已知的最强武器 |
[02:10] | I’m afraid of the thing. | 我也怕这玩意儿 |
[02:12] | But every time someone sits in it, | 不过每次有人坐上去时 |
[02:14] | we learn something new about the Ancients who built this outpost. | 我们就对建造了这前哨基地的Ancients多些了解 |
[02:17] | Dr. Beckett should be proud he’s genetically advanced. | Beckett博士应该为他的优秀基因感到自豪 |
[02:19] | It’s not more advanced. It is a random characteristic. | 谈不上优秀 这只是随机特性而已 |
[02:24] | This really bothers you, this whole gene thing, huh? | 你好像很在意这套”基因优秀论”啊 |
[02:28] | Clearly, I am overcome with envy. | 哦 看来我是被嫉妒冲昏头脑咯 |
[02:31] | Just the people I need to see. | 啊 找到你们了 |
[02:37] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[02:41] | We’ve gotten closer and closer to finding the location of the lost city, | 本来我们已经快要找到那座失落城市了 |
[02:44] | but it turns out we’ve been looking in the wrong place all along. | 但现在看来我们从来就没有找对过地方 |
[02:50] | Now, we thought we had a stargate address. | 看 我们本来以为这是个星门地址 |
[02:52] | Six symbols representing coordinates in space | 其中六个符号代表了空间坐标 |
[02:54] | that determined the location of the planet the Ancients went to after they left Antarctica. | 由此可得知Ancients离开南极洲后前往的星球所在地 |
[02:57] | Now, recently, we determined a seventh symbol. | 但是 最近 我们发现了第七个符号 |
[03:01] | The point of origin, Earth. | 表示出发地 地球? |
[03:03] | That’s not it. | 不是的 |
[03:05] | Then your address must be incorrect. | 那你的地址就一定是错误的 |
[03:06] | Not incorrect. Incomplete. | 不是错误 而是不完整 |
[03:12] | What are you saying, Dr. Jackson? | 你什么意思 Jackson博士? |
[03:15] | It’s an eight-symbol address. | 这是个八个符号的地址 |
[03:17] | What we’re looking for may be further away than we ever imagined, | 我们一直在寻找的城市也许远得超乎我们想象 |
[03:20] | but it’s not out of reach. | 但还不至于没办法去到 |
[03:22] | Atlantis. | 亚特兰蒂斯 |
[03:24] | Atlantis. I think we can go there. | 就是亚特兰蒂斯 我想我们可以去那了 |
[04:17] | Apache, Black Hawk, Cobra, Osprey… | 阿帕奇 黑鹰 眼镜蛇 鱼鹰(直升机型号) |
[04:21] | It’s a lot of training for the Antarctic. | 这么多练习对于这地方来说算是多余了 |
[04:24] | It was the one continent I’d never set foot on. | 我还没来过这片大陆呢 |
[04:27] | It’s one of my least favorite continents. | 这地方已经列入我的黑名单了 |
[04:31] | I kind of like it here. | 我有点喜欢这里 |
[04:34] | You like it here? | 你喜欢这里? |
[04:35] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[04:38] | We’ll be there in about 10 minutes, sir. | 十分钟后抵达 |
[04:44] | Look, we’ve been through this. | 听着 之前已经试过了 |
[04:45] | I’m not your man. | 我不是你要找的人 |
[04:46] | Keep moving. | 别停 |
[04:47] | I’m a doctor. A medical doctor. | 我是博士 医学博士 |
[04:49] | There’s nothing to be afraid of. | 没什么好怕的 |
[04:50] | You don’t understand. I break things like that. | 你不明白 我会毁掉这玩意儿的 |
[04:52] | This device has survived for millions of years intact. It will survive you. | 都过了几百万年这东西还丝毫无损 你还能弄坏不成 |
[04:56] | Now, sit down, close your eyes and concentrate. | 现在 坐下 闭上眼睛 集中精神 |
[05:04] | Again, nothing. | 还是一样 没效果 |
[05:05] | This time just try to imagine an image of where we are in the solar system. | 这次 试着幻想一下我们身处的银河系位置 |
[05:16] | I think I feel something. | 我想我有些什么感觉了 |
[05:20] | It could be lunch-related. | 应该是和午饭有关的 |
[05:22] | Shut up and concentrate. | 闭嘴 集中精神 |
[05:42] | What did I do? | 我做了什么? |
[05:46] | Get us back down there. | 快把我们送回下面去 |
[05:51] | All inbound craft, we have a rogue drone that could seek a target on its own. | 所有进站的飞机注意 我们有个能自动追踪目标的武器失控了 |
[05:55] | Land immediately and shut down your engines. | 立即着陆 关闭引擎 |
[05:57] | This is not a drill. | 这不是演习 |
[05:58] | It’s too late. Hang on. | 太晚了 小心 |
[06:10] | Break right. | 右急转 |
[06:13] | I said “right”! | 我说的是右 |
[06:15] | I’m getting to that, sir. | 我听到了 长官 |
[06:25] | I told you I was the wrong person. | 我告诉你了 我不是你要的人 |
[06:26] | It doesn’t matter now. Just do something. | 现在这不重要了 赶快做点什么 |
[06:28] | Like what? Okay, Carson, | 比如呢? Carson |
[06:30] | concentrate on shutting that weapon down before it hurts someone. | 在还没造成伤亡之前 赶快集中精神让它停下来 |
[06:44] | I can’t see it. | 我看不见那东西 |
[06:45] | Pull up. Pull up! | 拉起! 拉起! |
[06:57] | What about now? | 现在怎么样? |
[06:58] | Now’s good. | 现在这样就很好 |
[07:09] | Shut it down. | 熄火 |
[07:12] | Sir, what the hell was that? | 长官 那鬼东西到底是什么? |
[07:14] | Wait for it. | 等等看 |
[07:22] | Get out! | 快出去! |
[07:42] | I think I did it. | 我想我办到了 |
[07:54] | That was different. | 看来我要对这里改观了 |
[07:56] | For me, not so much. | 我还是维持原判 |
[08:01] | Major Sheppard is reporting the drone appears to have been incapacitated. | Sheppard少校报告说 那飞行器似乎已经停止运转了 |
[08:05] | General O’Neill’s helicopter is unharmed and on its way again. | O’Neill将军的直升机没事 现在飞往这里 |
[08:10] | Seven minutes out. | 还有七分钟 |
[08:11] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[08:13] | Holy crap. | 天啊 |
[08:19] | Jack. Daniel Jack. Daniel. | |
[08:22] | Warm welcome. | 刚刚还真是个”热烈”的欢迎啊 |
[08:23] | It wasn’t me. How did you manage to… | 不是我的错 你是怎么… |
[08:24] | Keep my ass from getting blown out of the sky? | 怎么逃过一劫 没在半空中被打个稀巴烂的? |
[08:27] | The exceptional flying of Major John Sheppard. | 那都得归功于John Sheppard少校的出色飞行 |
[08:30] | He likes it here. | 他喜欢这里 |
[08:31] | Exceptional. You like it here? | 出色? 你喜欢这里? |
[08:32] | What say we cut to the part where you start talking real fast? | 少说废话 直入主题好吧? |
[08:35] | Weir’s in here. | 啊 Weir在这里 |
[08:38] | Hey, don’t touch anything. | 嘿! 什么也别碰 |
[08:40] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[08:48] | I figure the Ancients packed up their entire city and left somewhere between 5 and 10 million years ago. | 我推测大概是500万到1000万年前 Ancients就举家迁徙到另外一处了 |
[08:54] | In their flying city? | 你是说他们的城市会飞? |
[08:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:01] | What? | 怎么了? |
[09:04] | Flying city? | 会飞的城市? |
[09:06] | Well, keeping in mind this is the race that built the stargates. | 呃 要知道他们可是建造了星际之门的种族 |
[09:10] | They did everything big. | 他们做什么都要最好的 |
[09:12] | So why did they leave? | 那 他们为什么要离开? |
[09:13] | Why did they leave? Who knows? | 为什么离开? 呃 这谁知道呢? |
[09:16] | We know the Ancients on Earth were suffering from a plague. | 我们知道在地球上 Ancients陷入了一场瘟疫 |
[09:18] | Maybe some of them were trying to start over seeding life in a new galaxy. | 也许他们有的人希望到一个新星系里开始新生活 |
[09:21] | Maybe that’s what Ancients do. | 也许就这么简单 |
[09:23] | The point is, we know where they went. | 关键是我们知道他们去哪里了 |
[09:25] | Pegasus. | 飞马座 |
[09:26] | Yes, it’s the name of a dwarf galaxy in the local group. | 是的 那是本星系群中一个矮星系的名字 |
[09:29] | After all that time, is there any hope of actually meeting them? | 都过这么长时间了 我们还有希望见到他们吗? |
[09:32] | Well, who knows, but isn’t that reason enough to go? | 谁知道呢?不过这个理由应该已经够充分了吧? |
[09:37] | I’ve been choosing members for this expedition for months, Doctor. | 我几个月前就开始挑选探险队员了 博士 |
[09:40] | I’m not the one who needs convincing. | 需要被说服的可不是我 |
[09:43] | Well, I’m convinced. | 哦 我已经被说服了 |
[09:46] | Have fun. | 旅途愉快 |
[09:48] | It’s a little more complicated than that. | 呃 事情不是那么简单 |
[09:49] | We need the ZPM to power the gate. | 我们需要ZPM来给星门补充能量 |
[09:53] | What? | 什么? |
[09:54] | ZPM. He’s Canadian. | 就是ZPM 他是 呃 加拿大人 |
[09:58] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思了 |
[09:59] | Zero-Point Module, General. | 哦 就是零点模块 将军 |
[10:01] | The ancient power source that you recovered from Praclarush Taonas | 你在Praclarush Taonas发现的古代能源 |
[10:04] | and that’s now powering the outpost’s defenses. | 而现正用于给前哨基地提供防御能源 |
[10:06] | I’ve since determined that it generates its enormous power | 从那以后 我断定它产生的巨大能量 |
[10:09] | from vacuum energy derived from a self-contained region of subspace time. | 来自于一个独立的次空间时间区产生的真空能量 |
[10:14] | That was a waste of a perfectly good explanation. | 对我来说那真的是废话 |
[10:18] | The answer is no. | 我的回答是不行 |
[10:32] | Well, they are lucky. I don’t know where it came from. | 他们真幸运 我也不知道是怎么一回事 |
[10:34] | I just tried to concentrate, and the drone shut itself down. | 我集中精神 然后那飞行器就自己停止了 |
[10:38] | So you were the one. | 这么说是你干的 |
[10:40] | Me? | 我? |
[10:43] | You’re the one who fired that thing at me. | 是你发射那东西打我的 |
[10:46] | Look, we’re doing research,working with technology that’s light-years beyond us, | 听着 我们正在研究一个比我们先进很多的科技 |
[10:52] | and we make mistakes. | 并很不幸地出了错 |
[10:55] | I’m incredibly, incredibly sorry. | 我非常非常的抱歉 |
[10:57] | Well, next time, just be a little more careful, okay? | 好啦 下次小心点好吗? |
[11:00] | That’s what I said. | 我从一开始就是这么说的 |
[11:01] | What the hell was that thing, anyway? | 那东西到底是什么啊? |
[11:02] | You mean the drone? | 你说那飞行器? |
[11:04] | The weapon the Ancients built to defend this outpost. | 那是Ancients造出来保卫这个前哨基地的武器 |
[11:06] | The who? | 谁? |
[11:08] | You do have security clearance to be here? | 你有进入这里的安全许可对吧? |
[11:11] | Yeah, General O’Neill just gave it to me. | 是的 是的 O’Neill将军刚刚把那东西给我 |
[11:14] | Then you don’t even know about the stargate. | 而你居然不知道星际之门? |
[11:17] | The what? | 什么? |
[11:18] | Jack, you know the gate to another galaxy requires an enormous amount of power. | Jack 你知道打开通向另一个星系的星门要消耗大量能源 |
[11:21] | Yes, I do. Find another way. | 是的 我知道 另寻出路吧 |
[11:23] | There’s no other way. | 没有其他的路了 |
[11:26] | Do you think there are more of these “Z” things in Atlantis? | 你觉得亚特兰蒂斯上面会有更多这种ZPM吗? |
[11:31] | Yes, and who knows what else we could find. | 是的 而且谁知道我们还能找到什么呢 |
[11:33] | This isn’t just some other civilization we’re talking about. | 我们谈论的可不仅仅是另外一种文明 |
[11:35] | These are the gate builders. | 而是星门的建造者 |
[11:37] | The potential wealth of knowledge and technology… | 潜在的知识和科技财富 |
[11:40] | It outweighs anything we’ve come across since we stepped through the stargate. | 比我们着手星门计划以来遇见的任何东西都重要 |
[11:44] | Well, with the amount of power you’ll need to make this trek, | 但是 鉴于进行这次旅行所需的能量之大 |
[11:48] | odds are it’ll be one-way. | 这也许是单程票了 |
[11:49] | Yes, we know. | 是的 我们知道 |
[11:51] | But the benefit to humanity is far greater than the risk, General. | 但是这对于人类的利益将远大于风险 将军 |
[11:54] | And it is a risk that every one of my expedition members is willing to take. | 而且这是我们每个探险队员都乐意承担的风险 |
[12:04] | We think the gene was used as a sort of genetic key, if you will. | 我们认为基因在这里被用作某种类似密码的东西 |
[12:08] | So that only their kind could operate certain dangerous or powerful technologies. | 从而只有他们族人才能操控这一危险而又强大的科技 |
[12:13] | So some people have the same genes as these Ancients? | 就是说有些人和Ancients有相同的基因了 |
[12:17] | The specific gene is very rare, | 这种特殊基因非常罕见 |
[12:19] | but on the whole, they look very much like we do. | 不过总体来说他们和我们很像 |
[12:21] | In fact, they were first. | 事实上 他们是第一批人 |
[12:23] | We’re the second evolution of this form. | 而我们是进化后的第二代 |
[12:25] | The Ancients having explored this galaxy for millions of years before… | Ancients早在数百万年前就探索了整个银河… |
[12:29] | Major, please don’t. | 少校 请不要 |
[12:30] | Come on, what are the odds of me having the same genes as these guys? | 拜托 我和那些家伙有相同基因的概率是多少? |
[12:37] | Quite slim, actually. | 事实上 微乎其微 |
[12:39] | Dr. Weir! Don’t move. | Weir博士! 你别动! |
[12:51] | Who is this? | 这位是谁? |
[12:55] | I said “Don’t touch anything.” | 我说过不要碰任何东西 |
[12:57] | I just sat down. | 我只是坐下而已啊 |
[12:58] | Major, think about where we are in the solar system. | 少校 想像一下我们在太阳系所处的位置 |
[13:13] | Did I do that? | 这是我办到的? |
[13:17] | We could be on our way to discovering an entirely new ancient civilization. | 我们会出发去探寻一个全新的古代文明 |
[13:21] | At the best-case scenario, we meet actual Ancients who are willing to help us. | 情况好的话 我们会碰见 真正的Ancients并愿意提供帮助 |
[13:25] | But if we don’t… | 但是如果不是这样 |
[13:27] | General, we need him. | 将军 我们需要他 |
[13:30] | Sorry, Doc, I need Daniel here. | 对不起 博士 我需要Daniel留在这里 |
[13:32] | I’m talking about Major Sheppard. | 我说的是Sheppard少校 |
[13:37] | Don’t you have a dozen or so people already who can use the ancient technology? | 你不是有一堆能操控这科技的人了吗? |
[13:41] | Yes, with concentration and training, they can make it work. | 是的 如果集中精神 受过训练 他们能让它工作 |
[13:44] | But John Sheppard, he does it naturally. | 而John Sheppard 他似乎天生就能做到 |
[13:48] | You know, I’ve checked into his record. | 你知道 我查过他的记录 |
[13:49] | I know about the whole supposed black mark in Afghanistan. | 我知道他在阿富汗执行任务时所谓污点的始末 |
[13:52] | He was trying to save the lives of three servicemen. | 他那是为了救三个军人的性命 |
[13:54] | Disobeying a direct order in the process. | 那可是在执行任务时拒绝服从直接的命令 |
[13:57] | I have read your own file, General. Please. | 我也读过您的档案 将军 求你了 |
[14:01] | Right. | 你看过了… |
[14:05] | Okay, it’s your expedition. | 好吧 这是你的探险 |
[14:07] | You want him, you ask him. | 你要是想 就直接问他吧 |
[14:09] | That’s the thing. I have. | 我问过了 |
[14:13] | Really? | 真的? |
[14:21] | This isn’t a long trip, so I’ll be as succinct as possible. | 回程的路不长 所以我长话短说 |
[14:29] | Well, that’s pretty succinct. | 呃 这的确够短的 |
[14:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:34] | I told Dr. Weir that I’d think about it. | 我告诉Weir博士了 我说我会考虑 |
[14:40] | And? | 然后? |
[14:43] | So? Well? What? | 所以? 那么? 到底怎样? |
[14:48] | With all due respect, sir, we were just attacked by an alien missile, | 不是有意冒犯 长官 但是我们才被外星导弹袭击过 |
[14:51] | and then I found out I have some mutant gene. | 然后我就发现我自己有特殊的变种基因 |
[14:54] | Then there’s this stargate thing. | 然后就冒出来这个星门 |
[14:56] | And these expeditions to other galaxies. | 还有什么去其他星系的探险 |
[14:58] | You know, this isn’t about you, Sheppard. It’s a lot bigger than that. | 你知道吗 这不仅仅是你的事情 Sheppard 不仅如此 |
[15:02] | Right now, at this very second, | 现在 此时此刻 |
[15:04] | whether I decide to go on this mission or not, seems to be about me. | 参不参加这个行动似乎就是我的事 |
[15:10] | Let me ask you something. | 那我问你个问题 |
[15:18] | Why did you become a pilot? | 你干嘛要做个飞行员? |
[15:20] | I think people who don’t want to fly are crazy. | 我认为不想飞的人都是疯子 |
[15:22] | And I think people who don’t want to go through the stargate are equally as whacked. | 而我认为不想通过星门的人也一样是失败者 |
[15:27] | Now, if you can’t give me a “yes” by the time we reach McMurdo, | 等抵达McMurdo时还没有结论的话 |
[15:31] | I don’t even want you. | 我都不想要你了 |
[15:46] | Simon, if you’re watching this, | Simon 如果你在看这段录像 |
[15:50] | it means the President has been kind enough to grant you security clearance. | 这意味着总统已经给予你安全许可了 |
[15:55] | I’m not going on a diplomatic mission to another country. | 我不是去另外一个国家 执行外交任务 |
[15:58] | I’m going to another planet in another galaxy by means of a device called a stargate. | 我是通过一种叫星门的仪器 去另外一个星系中的星球探险 |
[16:04] | Millions of years ago, there was a race of beings we call the Ancients. | 数百万年前 曾经有一个种族 我们称其为Ancients |
[16:09] | They created a network of these stargates throughout our galaxy | 他们用这种星门在我们的银河系内建立了一套网络 |
[16:12] | in order to travel freely among their worlds. | 以便他们可以自由穿行于各个星球之间 |
[16:15] | We don’t know why, but they left for another galaxy somewhere between 5 and 10 million years ago, | 我们不知道原因 但是大概500万到1000万年前 他们离开去了另外一个星系 |
[16:20] | taking their entire city along with them. | 走的时候 他们带走了整个城市 |
[16:23] | That city was called Atlantis. | 那座城市就叫亚特兰蒂斯 |
[16:25] | I have been assembling an expedition team | 我一直在组建一支探险队 |
[16:28] | in order to try to find Atlantis | 试图找到亚特兰蒂斯 |
[16:30] | and, hopefully, the Ancients, who left Earth all those years ago. | 并期望能找到很久前就离开的Ancients |
[16:35] | I want to do this, Simon, with all my heart. | 我想去完成这个心愿 Simon 全心全意 |
[16:38] | You know me well enough to know I could never turn down an opportunity like this, | 你知道我是不可能放弃这种机会的 |
[16:42] | but I wanted the chance to tell you. | 但是我希望有机会告诉你 |
[16:51] | The cellular customer you are trying to reach is currently outside the coverage area. | 您拨打的用户现在不在服务区内 |
[16:57] | No kidding. | 好吧 |
[17:22] | Does anyone else here speak whatever language these guys are speaking? | 我没有… 有谁会说这些人的话吗? |
[17:28] | I just need a couple of minutes to finish my work… | 我只需要几分钟完成我的工作 |
[17:30] | You’re not helping by standing there. | 而你基本上帮不到忙 |
[17:33] | You’ve got five minutes to get it going, or I’m leaving it. | 如果你5分钟内还不能让它动起来 就不要带上了 |
[17:39] | Everything in here has been double-checked and triple-checked and cleared for takeoff. Leave it alone. | 这里的东西都被多次检查 确定可以带上了 |
[17:44] | Look, Colonel, I don’t answer to you. | 听着 上校 我不对你负责 |
[17:46] | He said the same to me, sir. | 他对我说了同样的话 长官 |
[17:47] | That’s what your side arm’s for. | 你以为我们给你枪是做什么用的? |
[17:52] | So the eight-chevron address is what tells our gate | 你看 每个符号都代表星系外的特定地址 |
[17:54] | to look for a point in space outside of our galaxy,so we won’t know until it locks. | 因此直到臂章锁定之前 我们都不知道是哪里 |
[18:03] | Are we there yet? | 都准备好了吗? |
[18:04] | We’re just waiting on Dr. McKay. | 就差Mckay博士了 |
[18:07] | It should work now. I’ve got it. | 现在应该可以运作了 |
[18:09] | Okay, Sergeant, give it a try. | 好的 中士 试试看 |
[18:11] | The ZPM should light up when it senses a conductive connection to the gate. | 当ZPM到连接上星门以后 它应该就会变亮 |
[18:39] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[18:44] | Can I have everyone’s attention, please? | 请大家注意听我说好吗? |
[18:54] | All right, here we go. | 好啦 我们准备好了 |
[18:56] | We’re about to try to make a connection. | 我们准备尝试进行连接 |
[18:59] | We have been unable to predict exactly how much power this is going to take, | 我们无法预计这将消耗多少能量 |
[19:02] | and we may only get the one chance at this. | 而我们可能只有一次机会 |
[19:05] | So if we’re able to achieve a stable wormhole, | 所以如果我们可以建立一个稳定的虫洞 |
[19:08] | we’re not going to risk shutting the gate down. | 我们就不会冒险关闭星门 |
[19:11] | We’ll send in the MALP robot probe, check for viability and go. | 我们会派MALP探测器过去检测环境 然后就出发 |
[19:15] | Everything in one shot. | 所有的这一切就只有一次机会 |
[19:22] | Now, every one of you volunteered for this mission, | 你们每个人都是自愿参加的 |
[19:24] | and you represent over a dozen countries. | 而你们代表了数十个国家 |
[19:26] | You are the world’s best and brightest. | 你们是世界上最优秀和最聪明的人 |
[19:30] | And in light of the adventure we are about to embark on, | 而就我们即将进行的探险来看 |
[19:35] | you’re also the bravest. | 你们也是最勇敢的 |
[19:37] | I hope we all return one day having discovered | 希望我们返程之日 |
[19:40] | a whole new realm for humanity to explore. | 是发现一个全新科学探索领域之时 |
[19:43] | But as all of you know, | 但是如我们所知 |
[19:47] | we may never be able to return home. | 我们可能永远无法回家了 |
[19:52] | I’d like to offer you all one last chance to withdraw your participation. | 因此我给你们一个最后机会来放弃任务 |
[20:05] | Begin the dialing sequence. | 开始拨号程序 |
[20:14] | Let me make myself clear, Major. | 我把话说清楚 少校 |
[20:17] | You are not here by my choice. | 你来此不是出于我的选择 |
[20:19] | I’m sure you’ll warm up to me once you get to know me, sir. | 我肯定当你了解我以后 你会喜欢我的 长官 |
[20:23] | As long as you remember who’s giving the orders. | 只要你能记住是谁在发号施令就行 |
[20:27] | Chevron two encoded. | 二号坐标 编码完成 |
[20:28] | That would be Dr. Weir, right? | 那应该是Weir博士 对吧? |
[20:35] | Chevron three encoded. | 三号坐标 编码完成 |
[20:44] | Chevron four encoded. | 四号坐标 编码完成 |
[20:47] | Nice. | 很好 |
[20:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:51] | Chevron five encoded. | 五号坐标 编码完成 |
[21:00] | Chevron six encoded. | 六号坐标 编码完成 |
[21:01] | This is it. | 就是现在了 |
[21:06] | Seriously, Doctor, calm down. You’re embarrassing me. | 说真的 博士 放松点 害我跟着你紧张起来了 |
[21:09] | I’ve never been so excited in my entire life. | 我一生中从来没这么兴奋过 |
[21:17] | Chevron eight is locked. | 八号坐标 锁定完成 |
[21:30] | Send the MALP. | 把MALP送过去 |
[21:48] | We have MALP telemetry. | 我们收到MALP传回的信息了 |
[21:51] | What is it we’re looking at? | 对面是些什么? |
[21:52] | Switching to zero locks. | 转入零点模式 |
[21:55] | The radar indicates a large room. | 雷达显示那里是个大地方 |
[21:59] | Structurally intact? | 建筑物居然完好无损? |
[22:01] | Environmental sensors say there’s oxygen. | 大气分析仪显示那里有氧气 |
[22:03] | No measurable toxins. | 没有明显的有毒物质 |
[22:06] | We have viable life support. | 适合人类生存 |
[22:10] | It looks like we’re not getting out of this. | 看来我们是想不去都不行了 |
[22:17] | Dr. Weir, you have a go. | Weir博士 你可以出发了 |
[22:21] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[22:26] | Let’s go, people. We don’t know how much power we’ve got. | 大家出发了 我们不知道还剩下多少能量 |
[22:29] | Security teams one and two, you’re up first. | 警卫队1队 2队先出发 |
[22:31] | All other personnel will follow on our signal. | 其余人等待我们的信号再跟上来 |
[22:35] | Once on the other side, keep moving. | 一旦到了那一面 就继续前进 |
[22:37] | Clear thedebarkation area. | 确保对面的区域安全 |
[22:39] | On my lead. | 跟我来! |
[22:40] | Hold on, Colonel. | 等等 上校 |
[22:45] | We go through together. | 我们一起过去 |
[22:50] | Fair enough. | 够公平 |
[23:16] | Jack, it’s not too late for me… | Jack 我现在出发还不算太晚… |
[23:17] | No. | 不 |
[23:18] | I can just grab my… No. | 我只要拿上包 想都别想 |
[23:29] | All clear. It looks good. | 一切正常 |
[23:35] | Expedition team, move out. | 探险队 出发 |
[23:40] | What’s it feel like? | 穿过时感觉如何? |
[23:42] | Hurts like hell, sir. | 痛彻心肺 长官 |
[24:14] | Teams one and two, secure the immediate area. | 警卫1队和警卫2队检查当前区域 |
[24:41] | Everyone else, find an open space and park it until instructed otherwise. | 其他人在有新命令之前 先在这房间找个空地落脚 |
[25:00] | Who’s doing that? | 那是谁弄亮的? |
[25:04] | Security teams, any alien contact? | 警卫队 发现外星人了吗? |
[25:07] | Negative, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[25:08] | Team four, negative, Colonel. | 警卫4队 这里没有 上校 |
[25:16] | The lights are coming on by themselves. | 灯会自己启动 |
[25:55] | That’s everyone. | 人到齐了 |
[26:01] | General O’Neill? | O’Neill将军? |
[26:03] | Atlantis base offers greetings from the Pegasus galaxy. | 这里是飞马星系亚特兰蒂斯基地发出的问候 |
[26:08] | You may cut power to the gate. | 你可以切断星门的能源了 |
[27:09] | They look like ships. | 这看起来像艘船 |
[27:12] | Spaceships! | 宇宙飞船 |
[27:13] | I love it. | 我喜欢这里 |
[27:27] | Dr. Weir, you have to see this. | Weir博士 你一定要过来看看 |
[27:30] | I have a lot of things to see. Just be careful. | 我还有很多东西要看呢 你们小心点 |
[27:45] | I didn’t touch anything. | 我什么都没碰 |
[27:47] | Relax, Major. It’s like the entire complex is sensing our presence | 放松点 少校 这就像是整个建筑 感觉到我们的到来 |
[27:50] | and coming to life. | 从冬眠中苏醒了一样 |
[27:52] | This has got to be the control room. | 这里肯定是控制室 |
[27:53] | This is obviously their version of a DHD. | 这很明显是他们的DHD装置 |
[27:55] | Obviously. | 哦 明显是了 |
[27:56] | This area could be power control systems, | 这可能是能量控制系统 |
[27:59] | possibly a computer interface… | 又或者是电脑接口什么的 |
[28:00] | Hey. Why don’t you find out? Right. | 嘿 你为什么不弄清楚呢? 好的 |
[28:02] | Dr. Weir, Colonel Sumner. | Weir博士 我是Sumner上校 |
[28:03] | Could you come down and meet me, please? | 你到我这看看吗? |
[28:05] | We’re three levels down from you. | 我们在地下三层 |
[28:06] | Right away. | 马上过去 |
[28:11] | We’ve only been able to secure a fraction of the place. It’s huge. | 我们只能进驻一部分区域 这地方太大了 |
[28:14] | So it might really be the lost city of Atlantis? | 那么说这可能真的是失落城市亚特兰蒂斯? |
[28:17] | I’d say that’s a good bet. | 看来是这样了 |
[28:18] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天啊! |
[28:29] | We’re underwater. | 我们在水底下 |
[28:30] | I’d say we’re under several hundred feet of ocean. | 我们在几百英尺的海洋下面 |
[28:34] | If we can’t dial out, this could be a problem. | 如果我们无法向外拨号 这可就麻烦了 |
[28:37] | Colonel, Dr. Weir… | 上校 Weir博士 |
[28:38] | We’re underwater. | 我们在水底下 |
[28:39] | Yes, I was just coming to tell you. | 是的 我正想告诉你 |
[28:41] | Fortunately, there’s some sort of a force field holding back the water. | 很幸运的有一个力场挡住 |
[28:47] | Boy, that is impressive, isn’t it? | 这太奇特了 不是吗? |
[28:54] | Dr. Beckett has found something you should see. | Beckett医生发现了一样东西 你该过来看看 |
[29:06] | …in the hope of spreading new life in a galaxy | 为了能在这个死气沉沉的飞马星系上 |
[29:08] | where there appeared to be none. | 进行繁衍生息… |
[29:11] | Soon, the new life grew and prospered. | 很快的 新生命开始繁衍和繁荣 |
[29:16] | It’s a hologram. The recording loops. | 这是全息图 录像会反复播放 |
[29:19] | This is my second time through. | 我已经看了第二遍了 |
[29:21] | What have we missed? Not much. | 我们漏看了多少? 不多 |
[29:23] | …exchange knowledge and friendship. | 用以交换知识和友谊 |
[29:26] | In time, a thousand worlds bore the fruit of life in this form. | 很快 上千个星球都结出了文明的果实 |
[29:31] | Then one day, our people set foot upon a dark world where a terrible enemy slept. | 终于有一天我们踏入了暗黑世界 那里沉睡着可怕的敌人 |
[29:37] | Never before had we encountered beings with powers that rivaled our own. | 我们从未遇到过比我们强大竞争对手 |
[29:41] | In our overconfidence, we were unprepared and outnumbered. | 由于自负 我们没有做足准备 |
[29:45] | The enemy fed upon the defenseless human worlds like a great scourge | 敌人以多袭少 对没有防备的人类世界大开杀戒 |
[29:48] | until finally, only Atlantis remained. | 最终只剩下亚特兰蒂斯 |
[29:51] | This city’s great shield was powerful enough to withstand their terrible weapons. | 这个城市强大的防卫足以抵挡他们的可怕武器 |
[29:56] | But here, we were besieged for many years. | 但我们被攻击了很多年 |
[30:00] | In an effort to save the last of our kind, | 为了拯救最后的幸存者 |
[30:02] | we submerged our great city into the ocean. | 这个伟大的城市被我们沉到了海底 |
[30:05] | The Atlantis Stargate was the one and only link back to Earth from this galaxy. | 亚特兰蒂斯星门是唯一连接地球和飞马星系的通道 |
[30:10] | And those who remained used it to return to that world that was once home. | 最后的幸存者通过它回到我们曾经的家园 |
[30:14] | There, the last survivors of Atlantis lived out the remainder of their lives. | 在那里亚特兰蒂斯的幸存者们过着他们的生活 |
[30:20] | This city was left to slumber, | 这个城市沉睡在海底 |
[30:23] | in the hope that our kind would one day return. | 期待有一天我们的人能够回来 |
[30:30] | So the story of Atlantis is true. | 那么说亚特兰蒂斯的传说是真的 |
[30:32] | The great city that sank in the ocean. | 沉到海底的伟大城市 |
[30:35] | It just didn’t happen on Earth. | 只是没有沉没在地球的海底 |
[30:37] | Well, the ancient Greeks must have heard it from one of the surviving Ancients. | 也许古希腊人是从幸存的Ancients那里听到这个故事的 |
[30:41] | I don’t like the fact they got their asses kicked. | 我讨厌听到他们饱受欺凌的事实 |
[30:44] | Let’s see it again from the beginning. | 让我们从头再看一遍 |
[30:47] | Stop. Turn it off. | 停下! 关掉! |
[30:50] | Power levels throughout the city are dropping like a stone. | 整个城市的能量水平直线下降 |
[30:52] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[30:53] | If we don’t stop everything we’re doing right now, we are dead. | 如果不立刻停止所有的活动 我们就死定了 |
[31:03] | Please tell me this is not my fault. | 告诉我这不是我的错 |
[31:05] | No. Thank you. | 不是 谢谢 |
[31:06] | From what we’ve been able to ascertain, | 据我们所知 |
[31:08] | the city is powered by three Zero-Point Modules. | 这个城市由3个ZPM提供能量 |
[31:11] | Two are entirely depleted, and the third is reaching maximum entropy. | 两个已经耗尽 还有一个也快到极限了 |
[31:14] | When it does, it will die, too, and nothing can reverse that. | 等时间到了 我们也就没办法再做任何事情了 |
[31:16] | Just tell me the bottom line. | 底线是什么 |
[31:19] | The force field holding back the ocean | 抵挡海水的力场 |
[31:22] | has collapsed to its minimum sustainable levels. | 已经减弱到最低水平了 |
[31:24] | Look, you can see here and here | 我们可以看到 这儿 还有这 |
[31:28] | where the shield’s already failed and the city’s flooded. | 力场已经抵挡不住 城市就进水了 |
[31:30] | It could’ve happened years ago. | 可能是几年前发生的 |
[31:32] | This section is likely more protected because of the stargate. | 这个部分可能由于星门的存在而被特别保护了 |
[31:34] | What if it fails completely? | 如果力场彻底失效会变怎样? |
[31:36] | It’s a matter of “when,” not “if.” | 这是迟早问题 没有”如果”了 |
[31:38] | Colonel Sumner, you need to order your security teams | Sumner上校 你必须立刻命令警卫队 |
[31:42] | to stop searching the city immediately. | 停止搜索这个城市了 |
[31:43] | All security teams fall back to the gate room. | 所有警卫队员退回到大厅集合 |
[31:47] | That’s not going to be good enough. | 这样也帮不上什么忙了 |
[31:48] | All right, how much time do we have? | 我们还有多少时间? |
[31:50] | It’s hard to say. Hours, | 很难说 几个小时 |
[31:52] | maybe days, if we minimize power expenditure. | 如果减少能量消耗也许能维持几天 |
[31:54] | What about our own power generators? | 能不能用我们自己的发动机呢? |
[31:55] | We’re working on that. | 我们已经在弄了 |
[31:56] | Even with our most advanced naquadah-powered generators, | 但就算用我们最先进的Naquada发动机 |
[31:59] | the equations are coming up far short. | 也会很快就会不够用 |
[32:00] | So we need to find more ZPMs. | 所以我们需要去寻找更多的ZPM |
[32:02] | How do we do that if we can’t search the city? | 如果不能搜索这个城市 我们怎么能找到呢? |
[32:04] | If there were more here, we’d be able to detect them. | 如果这里有更多的ZPM 我们绝对能够检测到 |
[32:07] | Can we use the stargate? | 我们能使用星际之门吗? |
[32:09] | There’s nowhere near enough power to open a wormhole back to Earth. | 附近没有地方有足够的能量去开一个虫洞返回地球 |
[32:12] | Maybe somewhere in this galaxy. | 也许这个星系的某些地方有足够能量呢 |
[32:15] | That’s relatively easy. | 那相对来说会容易些 |
[32:19] | Fortunately, some ancient technology still uses good, old-fashioned push buttons, | 幸运的是 一些古代科技还用那种老式按键系统 |
[32:23] | so we’ve been able to access the stargate control system | 所以我们能够进入星门控制系统 |
[32:25] | and a library of known gate addresses in the database. | 并且进入图书馆 得到数据库中一系列已知的星门地址 |
[32:27] | That’s not all. Look at this. | 那还不是全部 看看这个 |
[32:33] | Just like the iris on the Earth gate. | 很像地球星门上的虹膜 |
[32:35] | Using power. Using power. Using power. | 耗能量 在耗能量 还是在消耗能量 |
[32:38] | At least we don’t have to deal with any uninvited guests. | 至少我们不用担心与不速之客打交道了 |
[32:41] | Colonel, assemble a team. | 上校 召集一个警卫队 |
[32:43] | We need safe harbor, or better still, another power source. | 我们需要安全港 最好是能找到另一个能量源 |
[32:46] | Lieutenant Ford, gather security teams one and two. Everyone gear up. | Ford中尉 集结警卫1队和2队 在原地待命 |
[32:50] | Major, I’d like you to go along. | 少校 我希望你也能一起去 |
[32:51] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 长官 |
[32:54] | All right, pick an address. Start dialing. | 现在 选择地点 开始拨号吧 |
[33:03] | Chevron one encoded. | 一号坐标 编码完成 |
[33:06] | Rodney Rodney. | |
[33:09] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[33:19] | Ready MALP 4 for off-world recon. | 准备好四号MALP做野外侦察活动 |
[33:50] | The MALP reads full viability | 探测器显示外面可以存活 |
[33:52] | and no immediate signs of activity around the stargate, | 星际之门附近也没有动静 |
[33:55] | but it’s pitch black. | 但会是漆黑一片 |
[33:57] | For now, we’re going to use the tried-and-true system for identification of inbound gate travelers. | 现在我们要对任何靠近星门的人 使用身份识别系统进行鉴认 |
[34:06] | Let’s move out! | 我们出发吧! |
[35:07] | Please, don’t hurt us. | 求求你们 不要伤害我们! |
[35:15] | Please! They’re just playing. | 不要! 他们只是在玩耍! |
[35:21] | Everything okay here, Sheppard? | 这没什么问题吧 Sheppard? |
[35:23] | Yes, sir. Just a couple of kids. | 没事 长官 只是几个孩子 |
[35:37] | Halling. Halling. | |
[35:40] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[35:42] | It’s his name. | 那是他的名字 |
[35:45] | Halling, it’s nice to meet you. | Halling 很高兴认识你 |
[35:49] | Are you here to trade? | 你们是来这做生意的吗? |
[35:51] | Trade. | 做生意? |
[35:53] | Yes. We’re traders. | 是的 我们是商人 |
[36:00] | Now, how many times have I told you not to play in the forest after dark? | 我告诉你多少次了 晚上不要在森林里玩 |
[36:08] | I’m just glad you’re safe. | 还好你没出什么事 |
[36:19] | Teyla will wish to meet with you. | Teyla会希望和你们会面的 |
[36:22] | Come. | 跟我来 |
[36:26] | Parker, Smitty, you’re on gate duty. | Parker Smitty 你们负责守卫星门 |
[36:28] | Dial Atlantis base and let the good doctor know | 联络亚特兰蒂斯基地 通知weir博士 |
[36:30] | we’ve made contact with the indigenous people. | 我们正在和当地的居民进行接触 |
[36:40] | Sir, if you don’t mind my asking, | 长官 你不介意我问你件事吧 |
[36:43] | I noticed you’ve got a problem with Major Sheppard. | 我注意到你和Sheppard少校之间有矛盾 |
[36:46] | My problem, Lieutenant, is with his record. | 中尉 这主要与他的记录有关 |
[36:49] | I don’t like anybody who doesn’t follow the proper chain of command. | 我不喜欢不服从上级命令的人 |
[36:54] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[36:57] | What was that mask you had on? | 那个戴的面具有什么用? |
[36:59] | It helps you see in the dark. Check it out. | 帮你在黑暗中看清东西 试试看 |
[37:03] | Whoa! | 喔呜 |
[37:04] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[37:07] | Whoa! Can I have it? | 哇 能给我吗? |
[37:09] | No. What’s the mask you got on? | 不行 你这是什么面具? |
[37:11] | This? Wraith. | 这个? Wraith. |
[37:14] | Wraith? What’s that? | Wraith? Wraith是什么? |
[37:16] | You don’t know? | 你不知道吗? |
[37:18] | What world do you come from? | 你来自什么世界? |
[37:20] | Can we go there? | 我们能去那儿吗? |
[37:22] | Afraid not. | 恐怕不行 |
[37:23] | I come from a galaxy far, far away. | 我们从很远很远的星系来的 |
[37:48] | It’s Halling. I bring men from away. | 我是Halling 我带来了几个来自远方的人 |
[37:51] | Enter. | 进来吧 |
[38:10] | These men wish to trade. | 他们想来做生意 |
[38:13] | It’s nice to meet you. | 呃 很高兴认识你 |
[38:18] | I am Teyla Emmagan, daughter of Tagan. | 我是Teyla Emmagan Tegan的女儿 |
[38:23] | Colonel Marshall Sumner, Major Sheppard, Lieutenant Ford. | Marshal Sumner上校 Sheppard少校 Ford中尉 |
[38:28] | We have very few specific needs. | 我们没有什么特别需要 |
[38:30] | We do not trade with strangers. | 我们不和陌生人做生意 |
[38:33] | Is that a fact? | 是吗? |
[38:34] | Well, then we’ll just have to get to know each other. | 我们只是想互相认识一下 |
[38:38] | Me, I like Ferris wheels and college football. | 我 我喜欢法拉利赛车 大学橄榄球赛 |
[38:42] | Anything that goes more than 200 miles per hour. | 任何时速超过200英里的东西我都喜欢 |
[38:45] | Sir, that’s not going to mean anything to them. | 长官 这些话对他们没什么意义 |
[38:48] | Feel free to speak up. I’m just trying to break the ice here. | 我只是随便说点什么打破僵局 |
[38:51] | These people can’t help us. | 这些人帮不了我们 |
[38:52] | I’d rather not waste our time. | 最好不要跟他们浪费时间 |
[38:54] | Each morning before dawn, our people drink a stout tea | 每天拂晓前 我们的族人都要喝一种粗茶 |
[38:58] | to brace us for the coming day. | 为了迎接即将到来的一天 |
[39:01] | Will you join us? | 你们要和我们一起吗? |
[39:06] | I love a good cup of tea. | 我很喜欢喝茶 |
[39:10] | Now there’s another thing you know about me. | 现在你对我的了解又更进了一步 |
[39:14] | We’re practically friends already. | 我们可以说是朋友了 |
[39:39] | We didn’t even know it was there until the sun came up. | 直到太阳升起 我们才发现那些东西 |
[39:42] | Looks more promising than anything else these folks have to offer. | 这样看来还是有希望得到我们想要的东西的 |
[39:46] | Plenty of shelter, nice little valley. | 很多防御所 漂亮的小山谷 |
[39:50] | Location, location, location. | 他们还真会选地方 |
[39:58] | The city of the Ancients is not safe. | Ancients住的那里并不安全 |
[40:00] | We can handle ourselves. | 我们自己能解决 |
[40:01] | The Wraith will come. | Wraith会来的 |
[40:03] | Who are these Wraith? | 这些Wraith到底是什么? |
[40:08] | We have never met anyone who did not know. | 我们从来没碰到过不知道Wraith的人 |
[40:12] | You have now. | 现在你终于碰到了 |
[40:14] | If the Wraith have never touched your world, you should go back there. | 如果Wraith没有入侵你们的家园 你们应该回到那里 |
[40:18] | We’d like to but we can’t. | 我们也想 但回不去 |
[40:22] | See, here’s the thing, ma’am, we’ve got ourselves into a bit of a bind, | 女士 现在的情况是 我们遇到了点麻烦 |
[40:25] | and we may need a safe place to stay for a while. | 我们需要一个安全的地方呆一阵子 |
[40:30] | Our people have long believed that the Wraith will come if we venture into the old city. | 我们族人一直坚信如果我们冒险回到古城 Wraith就会来袭 |
[40:35] | But it is a belief we’ve not tested in some time. | 但这个说法一直没有得到证实 |
[40:43] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[40:52] | Look, I don’t care what they say. | 听着 我不在意他们说什么 |
[40:54] | That city is worth a look. | 但这个城市值得看看 |
[40:56] | Not to mention the possibility there could be ZPMs there | 更不用说这儿可能会有ZPM |
[40:59] | that they don’t know or care about. | 只是他们不知道或者不在乎 |
[41:02] | What if the Wraith are the enemy the Ancient hologram lady is talking about? | 如果Wraith是全息图上 那个女人提到的敌人怎么办? |
[41:06] | All the more reason for us to have a defensible position | 这些更能说明万一要离开亚特兰蒂斯 |
[41:09] | should we have to abandon Atlantis. | 我们得找个庇护所 |
[41:12] | Stay here and find out what you can. | 呆在这 尽可能的找到更多信息 |
[41:14] | Ford, you head back to the gate and report in to Weir. | Ford 你回到星门 把情况汇报给Weir |
[41:16] | Tell her we’ll have answers for her in a few hours. | 告诉她我们几小时后就会有结果 |
[41:19] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[41:28] | Well, I guess it’s just you and me. | 呃 我猜这里只有你和我? |
[41:34] | And him. | 还有他 |
[41:37] | Your leader looks through me as if I were not there. | 你们的头好像当我不存在一样 |
[41:42] | Do I? | 我有没有呢? |
[41:46] | No. | 没有 |
[41:49] | You truly cannot return to your world? | 你们真的回不了你的星球了? |
[41:52] | No. | 真的 |
[41:53] | Then there is something you should see. | 那有些东西你需要看一下 |
[42:06] | How much further is this place? | 那地方还有多远? |
[42:09] | Not far. | 不远了 |
[42:19] | Tell me some good news, Rodney. | Rodney 有没有好消息 |
[42:21] | I can’t do that. | 没有 |
[42:23] | The shield has held back the ocean for centuries. | 这个保护膜已经将海水阻挡了好几个世纪了 |
[42:25] | And probably would’ve kept going for years more, but our arrival changed that. | 如果不是我们来了的话 也许它还能撑几年 |
[42:29] | Now it’s nothing more than a thin shell between the buildings and the water. | 现在城市和海洋之间只剩下一薄层了 |
[42:32] | We stopped exploring. The damage was already done. | 我们已经停止了搜索 但破坏已经形成了 |
[42:34] | Another section of the city on the far side was flooded an hour or so ago. | 大约1小时前这个城市稍远点的那块已经被淹没了 |
[42:37] | Even occupying this room is draining power. | 即使我们光呆在这里 能量也在消逝 |
[42:39] | We need to evacuate the moment Colonel Sumner reports back it’s safe. | 只要Sumner上校报告说那边安全 我们必须立即撤离了 |
[42:42] | You’re saying we have to abandon the city? | 你是说我们必须放弃这个城市? |
[42:47] | The sooner we leave, the longer that shield holds. | 我们离开得越早 防御层才会撑得越久 |
[42:57] | I used to play here as a child. | 我小时候常在这玩 |
[43:00] | I believe this is where the survivors hid from the Wraith during the last great attack. | 我想在Wraith最后一次大袭击的时候 我们的幸存者就躲在这里 |
[43:06] | Let me… | 让我来点 |
[43:10] | We mastered fire long ago. | 我们很久以前就学会了使用火 |
[43:13] | I guess so. | 我猜也是 |
[43:38] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[43:42] | I lost this years ago. | 几年前被我弄丢了 |
[43:46] | How did you… It was just lying right over there. | 你怎么…? 它就在那儿躺着 |
[43:49] | It was reflecting off the light. | 折射出光芒 |
[44:08] | Someone’s been busy. | 看来有人很无聊嘛? |
[44:11] | The drawings in the caves are extensive. | 这个洞里的壁画非常多 |
[44:15] | Many must date back thousands of years or more. | 一些壁画有上千年甚至更长的历史 |
[44:21] | Does this represent the destruction of your city? | 这个代表了你们城市的毁灭? |
[44:25] | This drawing far predates that. | 这幅壁画远远早于那个时候 |
[44:29] | So, what? Someone knew it was going to happen? | 难道有人能预知会发生什么事? |
[44:32] | I believe it happens again and again. | 我相信这些已经重复发生很多次了 |
[44:38] | The Wraith allow our kind to grow in numbers. | Wraith放手让我们繁衍 |
[44:42] | And when that number reaches a certain point, | 当我们的人数到达到某个点时 |
[44:44] | they return to cull their human herd. | 他们就会回来吸食他们的人类奴隶 |
[44:49] | Sometimes, a few hundred years will pass before they awaken again. | 有时候他们再次苏醒需要几百年时间 |
[44:53] | We’ve visited many, many worlds. | 我们去过很多星球 |
[44:56] | I know of none untouched by the Wraith. | 但是没有哪个星球没被Wraith袭击过的 |
[45:00] | The last great holocaust was five generations ago. | 最后一次屠杀是在五个世代之前 |
[45:04] | But still they return in smaller numbers to remind us of their power. | 他们还是回来了 而且人数更少 以此显示他们强大的力量 |
[45:11] | That’s a hell of a way to live. | 这可是地狱般的生活 |
[45:15] | We move our hunting camps around. | 我们不停的转移营帐 |
[45:19] | We try to teach our children not to live in fear, but it is hard. | 我们尽力让孩子们不要生活在恐惧里 但这很难 |
[45:25] | Some of us can sense the Wraith coming. | 我们中的一些人能感觉到Wraith的袭击 |
[45:28] | That gives us warning. | 那给了我们预警 |
[45:32] | We should go. It will be dark soon. | 我们该走了 天快要黑了 |
[45:36] | Man, days are short here. | 这里的白天短得可怜 |
[45:38] | Major Sheppard, this is Colonel Sumner. Come in. | Sheppard少校 我是Sumner上校 回话 |
[45:41] | Colonel, this is Lieutenant Ford. | 上校 我是Ford中尉 |
[45:42] | Major Sheppard is out of radio range at the moment. | Sheppard少校现在联系不上 |
[45:45] | Where the hell is he? | 他到底在哪? |
[45:46] | I think Teyla wanted him to see something. | 我想Teyla想带他看些什么东西 |
[45:50] | Defensive positions. | 注意防卫 |
[45:53] | Colonel, we have gate activity here. | 上校 星门附近有动静 |
[46:07] | Colonel, three bandits headed your way. | 上校 三架敌机朝你的方向飞过去了 |
[46:15] | Take cover! | 找掩护! |
[46:31] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[46:34] | Wraith! The Wraith. | |
[46:43] | Just leave it. | 别管那个了 |
[46:45] | Jinto Jinto, come. | |
[46:47] | Jinto. Jinto. | |
[47:04] | Fire on that target! | 朝目标开火! |
[47:28] | Teyla! Teyla! | |
[47:32] | Colonel, they’re on the ground. They’re all around us. | 上校 他们在地面上包围了我们 |
[47:44] | Teyla? Teyla? | |
[47:51] | They’re not really there. | 他们并不在那儿 |
[47:58] | Do not trust your eyes. | 千万别相信你看到的 |
[47:59] | The Wraith can make you see things that are not there. | 那是Wraith制造的假象 |
[48:03] | We must hurry. | 我们必须赶快了 |
[48:14] | Colonel, this is Sheppard. | 上校 我是Sheppard |
[48:16] | What you see on the ground is just an illusion. | 你们看到的地面上的东西只是幻影 |
[48:18] | Concentrate your fire on the ships! | 集中火力朝飞船开火 |
[48:22] | Fire at the ships! | 朝飞船开火! 朝飞船开火! |
[48:29] | Bates, snap out of it! They’re everywhere, sir. | Bates 朝它射击! 它们到处都是 长官 |
[48:34] | Take that thing down! | 把它射下来! |
[48:49] | Teyla! Teyla! | |
[48:53] | Sir, the Colonel’s been taken. | 长官 上校被抓走了 |
[49:02] | The gate is coming on again. Two enemy ships approaching. | 星门再次打开 两架敌机正在靠近它 |
[49:06] | Let them go. There are friendlies onboard. | 让它飞走吧 上面有我们的人 |
[49:08] | Look at the dialing device. Burn those symbols into your mind. | 注意拨号装置 牢记编码! |
[49:40] | Son of a… | 混蛋! |
[49:46] | Help me. | 救命 救救我 |
[49:54] | I can’t find my father. | 我找不到我父亲了 |
[50:07] | Here it comes. | 又来了 |
[50:09] | What am I looking for? | 能告诉我要看什么吗? |
[50:12] | There. Another part of the force field just failed. | 你看那儿 又有一部分防御层不起作用了 |
[50:16] | I don’t think we have much time. | 我想我们时间不多了 |
[50:24] | How are we doing? | 进度如何了? |
[50:26] | Look, if we can just buy ourselves another day, maybe we could… | 如果我们能多争取一天时间 也许我们可以… |
[50:29] | The city is sacrificing parts of itself in order to maintain these main areas, | 为了保持主要部位的完整 这个城市已经牺牲了部分区域 |
[50:32] | but catastrophic failure is inevitable. | 但灾难性的损坏是不可避免的 |
[50:37] | Not in my wildest dreams did I hope to find the lost city of the Ancients so completely untouched, | 我从来没胆敢妄想过能找到亚特兰蒂斯 而且它还是这么的完整 |
[50:42] | so pristine, and we have no choice but to walk away from this? | 而现在我们除了离开没有别的方法? |
[50:46] | In order to save it. | 这是为了拯救它 |
[50:47] | To save it for whom? | 为了谁去拯救它? |
[50:49] | We don’t have enough power to send a message. | 我们没有足够的能量去发送信息 |
[50:51] | As far as Earth is concerned, we’re just going to be missing, presumed lost. | 地球上的人会认为我们迷失了 |
[50:54] | We’ll be back. We’ll find a power source somewhere in Pegasus. | 我们会回去的 只要我们能在飞马星系上找到能源 |
[50:57] | We have yet to hear from Colonel Sumner. | 我们还没有Sumner上校的消息 |
[50:59] | We have no idea what’s out there. | 也不知道他那情况如何 |
[51:00] | We can’t wait. It is time to go, now. | 不能再等了 我们必须离开 现在就要走! |
[51:11] | Attention, all personnel. This is Weir. | 大家请注意 我是Weir |
[51:17] | Stand by for immediate evacuation. | 准备立即撤退 |
[51:19] | Dial the gate. | 开始拨号 |
[51:26] | We’ve got an incoming wormhole. | 有来访虫洞连接 |
[51:32] | I’m reading Lieutenant Ford’s identification code. | 我读到了Ford 中尉的身份验证码 |
[51:35] | Let them in. | 让他进来 |
[51:43] | Step in, folks. Move away from the puddle. | 进来吧 伙伴们 离虹膜远点 快点 |
[51:49] | Major Sheppard. | Sheppard少校 |
[51:53] | Major Sheppard, who are all these people? | Sheppard少校 这些人是谁? |
[51:56] | Survivors from the settlement. We were attacked. | 当地的幸存者 我们被袭击了 |
[51:59] | Sumner and some of our men were taken. | Sumner和我们的一些人被抓走了 |
[52:00] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了? |
[52:02] | We are in no position to help anyone right now. | 我们没有精力去管别人的事了 |
[52:04] | What the hell’s going on here? | 这到底怎么了? |
[52:05] | We were about to abandon the city. | 我们准备离开这里 |
[52:07] | Going back there is a really bad idea. | 回去是一个很烂的主意 |
[52:09] | Major Sheppard, the shield is about to fail | Sheppard少校 防御层抵挡不住了 |
[52:11] | and the ocean is about to come crashing in on us. | 海水会淹没我们 |
[52:12] | Do you have a better place for us to go? | 你有更好的地方去吗? |
[52:14] | Jinto, you have another address we can gate to? | Jinto 我们可以通过星门去其它地方吗? |
[52:16] | Yes, many. | 有 很多 |
[52:19] | He’s just a boy. | 他只是个孩子 |
[52:21] | I am Jinto. | 我是Jinto |
[52:22] | She’s pleased to meet you. | 她会很高兴认识你的 |
[52:27] | The shield is collapsing. | 防御层正在崩溃 |
[52:42] | I’m dialing an address. | 我正在拨号 |
[52:45] | No, wait. She’s right. | 不 等等 她是对的 |
[52:52] | We’re moving! | 我们在移动 |
[54:11] | We’re on the surface. | 我们浮出水面了 |
[54:21] | I was hoping for another day. | 我本来只希望熬过一夫 |
[54:24] | It looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. | 但看起来好像我们得到的不仅如此 |
[54:28] | Let’s not waste it. | 千万不能浪费掉了 |
[54:47] | People, listen up. No one gets to sit down until they clear two pieces of equipment off this deck. | 伙伴们 听着 先不要休息 直到他们把两台设备搬离甲板 |
[54:52] | Now, let’s go. | 开始干活吧 |
[54:56] | The last Zero-Point Module is depleted, | 最后一个ZPM已经耗尽了 |
[54:58] | but limited power has returned now that our generators aren’t gonna hold back an ocean. | 但既然我们的发动机不必用来阻挡海水 那么必需的电力还是有的 |
[55:02] | Life support systems are working, | 生命支持系统还在运行 |
[55:04] | but the planet’s atmosphere is breathable, | 但这个星球的空气可以呼吸 |
[55:06] | notwithstanding the inevitable allergens. | 不会引起任何过敏症状了 |
[55:08] | So now, could our naquadah generator supply enough power to the shield for defensive purposes? | 现在我们最先进的发动机 可以为防御层提供足够的能量吗? |
[55:12] | Not even close. | 远远不够 |
[55:13] | On the surface without a shield? We’re target practice. | 我们在海面上 又没有防御层 无疑是个靶子 |
[55:16] | I’m acutely aware of that, Major. | 我已经完全意识到这一点 |
[55:18] | But thank you for reinforcing it. | 不过谢谢你的提醒 |
[55:20] | When can you tell me where the Wraith took Colonel Sumner and the others? | 你几时能告诉我Wraith 把Sumner上校和其他人抓哪去了? |
[55:24] | Even with the six symbols Lieutenant Ford provided, | 即使有了Ford中尉提供的6个编码 |
[55:26] | there are still hundreds of permutations… | 还是会有数百种组合 |
[55:27] | 720. Yes. | 720个? 是的 |
[55:30] | I knew that, of course. I’m just surprised you did. | 我当然知道 我只是奇怪你怎么也会知道? |
[55:33] | Take away the coordinates you can’t get a lock on, and that’s your one. | 把无法锁定位置的坐标除去 |
[55:36] | When you find it, send a MALP. | 当你找到可用的 就送一个MALP过去 |
[55:41] | Major? A word. | 少校 这边说话 |
[56:13] | Let me guess. | 我来猜猜 |
[56:15] | You’re not going to let me rescue my people. | 你不愿意让我去拯救他们 |
[56:20] | Major, you don’t even know if they’re alive. | 少校 你连他们是死是活都不知道 |
[56:22] | You don’t leave people in the hands of the enemy. | 不管怎样不能让他们落在敌人手上 |
[56:25] | And the fact that we are having this conversation in private | 而我们把这次谈话弄得这么隐秘 |
[56:28] | lets me know that you know damn well that it’s wrong. | 足以表明你知道这是不对的 |
[56:31] | And it will totally undermine your leadership. | 而且会大大有损你的领导力 |
[56:33] | So as ranking military officer… | 所以作为一个有头衔的军官 我… |
[56:35] | All right, just shut up and listen to me for a moment, all right? | 好吧 先闭嘴! 听我说一会 好吗? |
[56:40] | Come on, what do we know about the Wraith? | 别这样 我们对Wraith了解有多少? |
[56:42] | One of the few things we do know is | 我们所知道的是 |
[56:44] | that they are the enemy that defeated the Ancients. | 他们是打败Ancients的敌人 |
[56:48] | When we first began to use the stargate we found on Earth, | 当我们刚开始使用在地球上发现的星门后 |
[56:50] | we got ourselves into serious trouble. Why? | 我们就有了大麻烦 为什么? |
[56:52] | I don’t need a history lesson. | 我不需要回答你的问题 |
[56:53] | Because the people in charge didn’t consider the ramifications before they reacted. | 因为指挥者在行动时不考虑后果 |
[56:57] | They took our people. How am I supposed to react? | 他们捉走了我们的人 你想要我怎么回应? |
[56:59] | And we’re defenseless. You said so yourself. | 我们无力抵抗 你也这么说 |
[57:02] | How do you know going off on some half-assed rescue mission | 你有没有想过进行这种愚蠢的营救行动 |
[57:05] | isn’t going to bring them all right back here to our doorstep? | 可能会把他们引到我们家门口? |
[57:08] | Maybe it will. | 也许会吧 |
[57:10] | But it’s the right thing to do. Why? | 但这么做是正确的 问我为什么? |
[57:12] | Because it is. | 因为它就是对的! |
[57:14] | John. If we’re not going to do this, | John. 如果我们现在不这么做 |
[57:16] | and I mean right now, let’s just turn tail and pack up. | 我是说现在 那我们就掉头 夹着尾巴逃回去吧 |
[57:19] | Because they’re coming. You don’t know that. | 因为他们始终要来的 你怎么知道? |
[57:21] | Our people are in the hands of the enemy, Doctor. Do you know what that means? | 我们的人在敌人的手上 博士 你知道这意味着什么吗? |
[57:26] | It is just a matter of time before the Wraith figure out that this is the base of our operation. | Wraith发现我们的基地只是时间问题 |
[57:30] | I just need more information. | 我只是需要更多的信息 |
[57:32] | I mean, who knows? Maybe we could negotiate a peaceful… | 我是说谁会知道呢? 也许我们可以协商出一个和平… |
[57:35] | Peaceful? Are you kidding? | 和平? 你在开玩笑吧? |
[57:38] | We weren’t there for more than a few hours before they showed up. | 在他们出现前我们才在那里待了几个小时不到 |
[57:41] | Is it possible they came because of you? | 他们会来有没有可能是因为你? |
[57:45] | And that one of these people you brought back here with you tipped them off? | 又或者是你带回来的这些人中有背叛者? |
[57:48] | It’s possible. | 那很有可能 |
[57:49] | See, that is exactly the kind of snap decision I’m referring to. | 所以你这个就是我说的不经大脑的决定! |
[57:53] | They’re not all bad people. | 他们并不是坏人 |
[57:57] | And you know, if we’re going to stick around here, we need friends. | 你知道如果我们想呆在这儿 就需要朋友 |
[58:06] | Okay, I see your point. | 好吧 我明白你的意思了 |
[58:10] | Now, you see mine. | 现在你也要明白我的立场 |
[58:13] | I will not authorize a rescue mission unless I am sure there’s at least a remote chance of success. | 如果完全没有成功希望 我是不会批准一次营救行动的 |
[58:20] | I’m not sending more good people, including you, to their deaths. | 我不想让更多优秀的人去送死 包括你 |
[58:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[58:43] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[58:44] | Where are we? | 我们在哪? |
[58:47] | Any idea what to expect? | 你知道将会发生什么事吗? |
[58:52] | No. | 不知道 |
[58:53] | Your friend was the one who said the Wraith would come if we went down into the ruins. | 你的朋友说过 如果我们走进废墟 Wraith就会回来 |
[58:57] | Perhaps you should have heeded his warning. | 也许你应该接受他的警告 |
[58:59] | How do I know he’s not the one who told them? | 我怎么知道他说的对不对? |
[59:05] | Someone comes. | 有人来了 |
[59:23] | I’m Colonel Marshall Sumner… | 我是Marshall Sumner上校 |
[59:39] | No, please… | 不 请不要 |
[59:44] | Take me in his place. | 把我代替他带走吧 |
[59:45] | No, take me. | 不 还是带我吧 |
[59:48] | We’re the ones you’re after, right? | 我们就是你要找的人 对吗? |
[59:53] | I’m their leader. | 我是他们的头 |
[1:00:07] | They have no need to explain themselves. | 他们没有必要向你解释什么 |
[1:00:10] | Yeah, I got that. | 我能看出来 |
[1:00:14] | We’re receiving visual telemetry. | 我们正在接受可视遥测数据 |
[1:00:16] | I can’t see anything. | 我什么也没有看到 |
[1:00:18] | No atmospheric readings at all. | 没有大气分析数据 |
[1:00:22] | What was that? Rotate the camera. | 等一下 那是什么? 转动摄像头 |
[1:00:32] | There goes that MALP. | 哦 现在知道MALP是在哪了 |
[1:00:34] | It’s in space. | 在太空里 |
[1:00:35] | It’s in high orbit around a planet on the far side of the galaxy. | 这是在飞马星系另一侧的一个星球的轨道上 |
[1:00:38] | You’re sure this is the right address? | 你肯定这地址没错? |
[1:00:40] | It’s the only one we could get a lock on. | 这是我们唯一能锁定的目标 |
[1:00:44] | Very well. Shut it down. | 好吧 关掉它 |
[1:00:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:00:52] | Come with me, Major. | 跟我来 少校 |
[1:01:27] | You think you can fly it? | 你能驾驶它吗? |
[1:01:30] | What do you say we find out? | 我们来试试看 怎么样? |
[1:01:47] | Dr. Beckett, what was it you wanted me to see? | Beckett博士 你想给我看什么? |
[1:01:58] | These cells have none of the normal human inhibiting proteins whatsoever. | 不论这是什么 这些细胞里没有正常的人类抑制蛋白质 |
[1:02:05] | That gives them an incredible ability to regenerate. | 这给了他们难以置信的繁殖能力 |
[1:02:08] | What about the movement Major Sheppard saw? | Sheppard少校看到的移动是怎么回事? |
[1:02:11] | As far as independent behavior, | 就那种行为而言 |
[1:02:13] | I’d say that anything he saw was caused by a residual command language in the severed nerve endings. | 我认为他看到的移动 是由他们被切断的神经末梢上残余的命令语言造成的 |
[1:02:19] | All right, anything else? | 好吧 还有呢? |
[1:02:23] | The being this arm belonged to, if I was a betting man, | 拥有这只胳膊的生物 要我打赌的话 |
[1:02:27] | I’d say it was old. Very, very old. | 我敢说他们的历史很悠久 |
[1:02:30] | How old? | 有多久? |
[1:02:33] | As long as the cells are properly nourished, | 只要这些细胞能获得合适的养分 |
[1:02:35] | I don’t see a life form like this ever dying of natural aging the way we do. | 这种生物就不会像地球人那样 因为年龄增长而自然死亡 |
[1:02:40] | And they’d be bloody hard to kill. | 而且要杀死他们很困难 |
[1:02:42] | I don’t like the sound of that. | 真是个坏消息 |
[1:02:44] | I don’t blame you. | 我想也是 |
[1:02:52] | What is that noise? | 那是什么声音? |
[1:02:54] | I don’t… He was right here. | 我 我不知道 刚刚他还在这儿 |
[1:02:57] | Major! | 少校 |
[1:03:00] | You said you wanted a tactical advantage? | 你说过你想拥有战术优势? |
[1:03:03] | All right, so you can fly that thing. | 好吧 看来你能驾驶那玩意儿 |
[1:03:07] | It doesn’t mean you can pull off a rescue. | 但这并不意味着你能拯救他们 |
[1:03:10] | Doctor, this is why you brought me here. | 博士 这是你把我带到这来的初衷 |
[1:03:20] | Ready? I have no idea. | 准备好了吗? 我不知道 |
[1:03:22] | This technology is so far beyond us. | 这些技术比我们先进太多了 |
[1:03:24] | I mean, we haven’t a clue what we’re dealing with.For all I know, we could… | 我根本不知道我是在和什么打交道 我只能… |
[1:03:29] | Yeah. Ready. | 是的 我准备好了 |
[1:03:32] | All right, boys, get ready to go. | 好了 伙计们 准备出发 |
[1:03:43] | Gateship One, ready to go. | 星门飞船一号 准备出发! |
[1:03:45] | Gateship One? | 星门飞船一号? |
[1:03:47] | A little puddle jumper like this? | 就像这样的小汽艇吗? |
[1:03:49] | It’s a ship. It goes through the gate. | 这是会穿越星门的飞船 |
[1:03:51] | Gateship One. | 星门飞船一号 |
[1:03:52] | No, that’s all wrong. | 哦 不 不 这名字不好 |
[1:03:54] | Dr. McKay thought it was cool. | Mckay博士认为这名字很酷 |
[1:03:56] | Okay. Well, it’s official. | 哦 好吧 这么说是官方意思了 |
[1:03:57] | You don’t get to name anything. Ever. | 你是不是没起过名字? 从来没有? |
[1:04:01] | Flight, this is Puddle Jumper. | 基地 这里是Puddle Jumper |
[1:04:04] | We’re go to launch. | 我们要起飞了 |
[1:04:06] | This is Flight. I thought we were going with Gateship. | 好吧 这里是基地 我以为我们会用星门飞船这个名字? |
[1:04:08] | Negative, Flight. | 不行 基地 |
[1:04:10] | Stand by. | 准备好了 |
[1:04:11] | It’s a ship that goes through the gate. | 这是一个穿越星门的飞船 我… |
[1:04:14] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[1:04:16] | Puddle Jumper, you are clear for launch. | Puddle Jumper 你们可以起飞了 |
[1:04:18] | Dial it up, Lieutenant. | 中尉 拨号吧 |
[1:04:55] | Be safe. | 一路平安 |
[1:05:02] | Wow, this is cool. | 哇 真酷 |
[1:05:06] | It looks like you’ve got the hang of it. | 看来你已经掌握到窍门了 |
[1:05:08] | I tell you what, Lieutenant, | 告诉你吧 中尉 |
[1:05:10] | I know a lot of fighter pilots who’d kill to fly this thing. | 很多飞行员做梦都想驾驶这玩意 |
[1:05:13] | It’s like it reads your mind. | 好像它能看透你的心思 |
[1:05:19] | Did you do that? | 这是你干的? |
[1:05:20] | I was just wondering where we go from here. | 我正在想我们要去哪呢 |
[1:05:23] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 那我就当是你弄的了 |
[1:05:26] | So, how do we find them once we land? | 我们着陆后怎么去找他们? |
[1:05:28] | Now, I’ve been thinking about that, too. | 我也正在想这个问题 |
[1:05:39] | Now I’m thinking about a nice turkey sandwich. | 我现在又想要一块美味的火鸡三明治了 |
[1:05:47] | Worth a try. | 试试总是没错的 |
[1:06:54] | Lock and load. | 准备干活了 |
[1:07:11] | All right, teams of two. Learn what you can, lay down their defenses as you see fit. | 现在 分成两队 侦察周围地形 尽你们所能建好防线 |
[1:07:17] | I want to be able to light this place up if we have to. | 如果有需要的话 我也许会炸掉这个地方 |
[1:07:20] | Two clicks, you’re clear to talk. Yes, sir. | 听到暗号后再作回答 遵命 长官 |
[1:07:22] | Do not engage the enemy. | 不要与敌人交战 |
[1:07:24] | You’re with me. | 你跟我来 |
[1:08:17] | You must feel hunger by now. | 你现在一定感到饿了吧? |
[1:08:36] | I thought getting in was going to be the hard part. | 我还以为混进来会是难关呢 |
[1:08:38] | That’s the first one we’ve seen. | 这么久才看到第一个Wraith |
[1:08:50] | The moving dot should be him. | 这个移动的小点应该就是他 |
[1:08:53] | Go over there. | 去那里 |
[1:08:58] | Yeah, that’s you. | 没错 这是你 |
[1:09:00] | So, we’ve got ourselves a life-signs detector. | 就是说 我们有一个生命显示仪了? |
[1:09:04] | We can name it later. | 以后再给他命名吧 |
[1:09:16] | Major. | 少校 |
[1:09:20] | Are you all right? How did you find us? | 你们还好吗? 你怎么找到我们的? |
[1:09:22] | Is my son alive? | 我儿子还活着吗? |
[1:09:23] | He’s well and waiting for you. | 他很好 正在等你呢 |
[1:09:27] | Where’s Colonel Sumner? | Sumner上校在哪儿? |
[1:09:28] | He was taken by the Wraith. | Wraith把他带走了 |
[1:09:30] | We don’t know where. | 我们不知道去哪儿了 |
[1:09:31] | How about when? | 那是什么时候呢? |
[1:09:32] | Not long. | 不久 |
[1:09:34] | I knew something had to go wrong. | 我就知道要出状况 |
[1:09:36] | This is Stackhouse. Go ahead, sir. | 这是Stackhouse 请说 长官 |
[1:09:38] | How about a diversion in a little bit? | 来个诱敌行动怎么样? |
[1:09:40] | You’re going to need to make some noise out there. | 我们需要你在外面制造些动静 |
[1:09:42] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[1:09:45] | Rig up enough C-4 to blow a hole | 埋一个C4塑胶炸弹 炸个洞出来 |
[1:09:46] | and get these people out of here on my signal, all right? | 等我发出暗号 你就带他们逃出来 |
[1:09:48] | I can find the Colonel with this. | 我可以用这个东西找到上校 |
[1:09:50] | There aren’t that many Wraith around. | 这附近没有那么多的Wraith |
[1:09:52] | I should be able to do this. | 我应该能办到的 |
[1:09:54] | If I’m not back in 20 minutes, blow the cells and get out. | 如果我二十分钟之内还没回来 把这牢房炸掉 然后逃出去 |
[1:09:58] | You’re the only one who can fly these people out of here. | 你是唯一能带他们飞出去的人了 |
[1:10:00] | I’m going to fly us all out of here, including the Colonel. | 我会带所有人都飞出去 包括上校在内 |
[1:10:03] | I’m saying I should be the one to go, sir. | 我是说我应该去救上校 |
[1:10:05] | 20 minutes, I’ll find him. | 二十分钟 我会找到他的 |
[1:10:12] | What do you call yourself? | 你叫什么? |
[1:10:16] | Colonel Marshall Sumner, United States Marine Corps. | Marshall Sumner上校 美国海军陆战队 |
[1:10:22] | So little fear. | 如此地无惧 |
[1:10:25] | Is it valor | 是因为勇气 |
[1:10:29] | or ignorance? | 还是无知? |
[1:10:32] | We travel through the stargate as peaceful explorers. | 我们穿越星门进行和平的宇宙探险 |
[1:10:35] | You must eat. | 你必须吃东西 |
[1:10:38] | Yet you resist your hunger. Why? | 但是你忍住了饥饿 为什么? |
[1:10:40] | Why have you taken my people prisoner? | 你为什么要抓我们的人? |
[1:10:42] | You trespassed upon our feeding ground. | 你们闯入了我们的食物场 |
[1:10:50] | Feeding ground? | 食物场? |
[1:10:52] | All living things must eat. | 所有的生物都必须吃东西 |
[1:10:55] | In this, I am sure we are similar. | 我相信在这一点上我们是一样的 |
[1:10:59] | You feel hunger even now. | 你现在已经饿了 |
[1:11:02] | I can sense it. | 我能感觉到 |
[1:11:05] | Yet you resist. | 但是 你在抵抗你的饥饿感 |
[1:11:08] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:11:10] | Why do you care? | 你为什么关心这个? |
[1:11:13] | Hunger | 饥饿 |
[1:11:17] | is distasteful. | 是很不好受的 |
[1:11:23] | It looks to me like the food didn’t agree with him. | 我感觉”食物”们好像不愿意变成这样 |
[1:11:26] | There we are quite dissimilar, Colonel Sumner. | Sumner上校 这一点我们很不同 |
[1:11:30] | We don’t require our food to agree with us. | 我不需要让食物同意我们的看法 |
[1:11:53] | What do you call your world? | 你们的星球叫什么名字? |
[1:12:00] | What do you call your world? | 你们的星球叫什么名字? |
[1:12:02] | What do you call your world? | 你们的星球叫什么名字? |
[1:12:09] | Earth. | 地球 |
[1:12:12] | It is not among our stars. | 不在我们的星系里吧? |
[1:12:17] | No. | 不在 |
[1:12:18] | Tell me of Earth. | 给我讲讲地球 |
[1:12:21] | How many more are there of your kind? | 像你这样的在地球上有多少? |
[1:12:27] | Thousands? | 几千? |
[1:12:29] | Millions? | 几百万? |
[1:12:33] | More. | 还是更多? |
[1:12:38] | Our feeding ground has not been so rich in 10,000 years. | 一万年以来 我们的食物场从来没有如此丰富过 |
[1:13:06] | Your will is strong. | 你的意志很坚定 |
[1:13:10] | This one | 这个… |
[1:13:12] | begged for its life. | 死前在苦苦求饶 |
[1:13:15] | Is that the kind of treatment I can expect for myself and my people? | 这就是你们打算对我和我的人民做的吗? |
[1:13:20] | As I’ve said, | 正如我所说的 |
[1:13:22] | all living things must eat. | 所有的生物都必须吃东西 |
[1:13:25] | Then we’re done talking. | 那就没什么好谈的了 |
[1:13:27] | I think not. | 我不这么想 |
[1:13:31] | Kneel. | 跪下 |
[1:13:38] | Kneel. | 跪下 |
[1:13:45] | I have not tasted such strength in so long. | 我好久没有碰到过如此强大的意志了 |
[1:13:54] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[1:13:57] | Earth first. | 第一个地球人 |
[1:14:05] | How many years must I take from you before you tell us what I wish to know? | 我要减少你多少年的寿命 你才能告诉我想知道的东西? |
[1:14:14] | Or shall I take them all? | 还是要我把它们全部夺走? |
[1:14:26] | Where is this new feeding ground? | 这个新的食物场在哪里? |
[1:14:30] | I won’t. | 我不会告诉你的 |
[1:15:40] | Bring him. | 把他带过来 |
[1:15:52] | How’s the hand feeling? | 你的手感觉如何? |
[1:15:58] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[1:16:01] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 听你这么说我真失望 |
[1:16:12] | How did this come to you? | 你怎么会有这个东西? |
[1:16:14] | I don’t remember. | 我忘了 |
[1:16:24] | Light it up. | 引爆 |
[1:16:33] | Cover! | 躲开 |
[1:16:48] | That has to kill you. | 这样应该能杀死你了 |
[1:16:59] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[1:17:01] | Tread marks. Standard issue. Sir, let’s go. | 顺着你的脚印 我们快走吧 长官 |
[1:17:05] | You don’t know what you have done. | 你不知道你们都干了些什么 |
[1:17:09] | We are merely the caretakers for those that sleep. | 我们只是沉睡着的同类的保护者 |
[1:17:15] | When I die, | 一旦我死了 |
[1:17:16] | the others will awaken. | 其它人就会醒过来的 |
[1:17:22] | All of them. | 所有的同伴 |
[1:17:33] | What’s she talking about? How many are left? | 她在说什么? 还有多少敌人? |
[1:17:51] | Sir, we need to leave. | 长官 我们得赶快走 |
[1:17:54] | Base, we’re on the go. | Bates 我们要撤了 |
[1:17:55] | So are we. Colonel Sumner? | 我们就在这 Sumner上校呢? |
[1:17:57] | Negative. | 没有救出来 |
[1:18:03] | Dr. Weir, | Weir博士 |
[1:18:06] | we’re getting reports in from all over the city. | 我们接到了来自整个城市的报告 |
[1:18:08] | There’s some pretty interesting stuff. | 有一些…很有趣的东西 |
[1:18:10] | We’ve only been able to provide power to certain sections, but even then, | 我们只能给部分地区供应能量 但即使是那样 |
[1:18:14] | the things that are coming up are just… | 我们得到的信息… |
[1:18:19] | I should never have let them go. | 我不应该让他们去 |
[1:18:23] | For what it’s worth, you made the right decision. | 因为不值得? 你的决策是正确的 |
[1:18:30] | Give them time. | 给他们时间 |
[1:18:38] | Major, the Jumper is secure for the moment, but we have a big problem. | 少校 现在Jumper目前很安全 但我们有大麻烦了 |
[1:18:43] | Lieutenant, take our six. | 中尉 带这六个人走 |
[1:18:45] | I’m going to take them back to the Jumper. | 我把他们带到Jumper上去 |
[1:18:47] | I’ll be right behind you. | 我就跟在你后面 |
[1:19:11] | There’s nothing there. | 那什么都没有 |
[1:19:13] | I’m sure I saw something. | 我确定我看见什么了 |
[1:19:14] | Only what the Wraith wish you to see. | 只有Wraith想让你看到的东西 |
[1:19:16] | Firing your weapon will reveal our position. | 开火会暴露我们的位置 |
[1:19:18] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:19:25] | Get in! | 快进去! |
[1:19:59] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[1:20:00] | Let’s try not to make a habit of this. | 你不要养成习惯就好了 |
[1:20:15] | We have incoming! | 敌人正在接近! |
[1:20:21] | Now what am I thinking? | 天啊 现在我该想什么? |
[1:20:31] | Everybody okay back there? | 你们都还好吗? |
[1:20:34] | We are well enough. | 我们很好 |
[1:20:42] | I hope that was the hard part. | 希望刚才那个已经是最难关了 |
[1:20:50] | Crap. | 该死! |
[1:20:52] | I don’t think we’ve gotten to the hard part yet. | 我看最难那关还没过呢 |
[1:21:04] | What can we do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[1:21:06] | We’re safe as long as they can’t see us. | 只要他们看不见我们 我们就安全了 |
[1:21:08] | They don’t have to. | 他们不用看见我们 |
[1:21:10] | There’s only one way for us to go. | 我们只有一条道可走 |
[1:21:12] | The minute we activate the stargate, | 要我们一启动星门 |
[1:21:13] | they can start shooting blind and blow us away on our approach. | 他们就会盲目扫射的 没等我们接近星门 他们就会把我们射下来的 |
[1:21:17] | Then how can we get through? | 那我们怎么穿越星门? |
[1:21:19] | We’ll have to draw them away from the gate and double back. | 我们必须把他们引开 然后再返回来 |
[1:21:32] | Be prepared to dial the gate on my mark. | 我一下命令 你们就准备拨号 |
[1:21:46] | Do you see anything like a weapons console over there? | 你有看见什么类似武器操纵台的东西吗? |
[1:22:05] | Try and go invisible again. | 试着再次隐身 |
[1:22:07] | I tried. It must be damaged. Dial the gate. | 我试了 但好像坏了 开始拨号 |
[1:22:14] | Off-world activation! | 来访虫洞! |
[1:22:19] | Raise the shield. | 打开防御系统 |
[1:22:31] | Be ready to punch in your code on the next pass. | 在下一次经过时准备按下身份码 |
[1:22:35] | What’s the range on these things? | 这个东西覆盖的距离有多远 |
[1:22:36] | Do we have an identification code? | 收到身份验证码了吗? |
[1:22:44] | Nothing yet. | 还没有 |
[1:22:49] | Enter your code. Hang on. | 输入验证码 站好了 |
[1:22:54] | I’m reading Lieutenant Ford’s IDC. | 我收到了Ford中尉的身份验证码 |
[1:22:56] | Let them in. | 让他进来 |
[1:23:19] | Give them a few more seconds! | 再多等几秒钟 |
[1:23:23] | We’re going too fast. | 我们开的太快了 |
[1:23:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:23:37] | Reactivate the shield! | 再次启动防御系统! |
[1:23:57] | Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Atlantis. | 女士们先生们 欢迎来到亚特兰蒂斯 |
[1:24:01] | Please remain seated till the Puddle Jumper’s come to a full and complete stop. | 请一直坐在这里 直到Jumper完全停稳 |
[1:24:25] | I guess this is home now. | 我猜这里就是我们未来一段时间的家了 |
[1:24:27] | I guess so. | 大概是吧 |
[1:24:32] | I’m thinking of a little place with an ocean view, | 我一直想要一个有海景的小地方 |
[1:24:35] | out of the way. | 这可太棒了 |
[1:24:41] | Major, Lieutenant, | 少校 中尉 |
[1:24:44] | I thought the occasion merited opening this. | 我认为现在这个时候应该能打开它了 |
[1:24:48] | Compliments of General O’Neill. | O’Neill将军的奖赏 |
[1:24:55] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[1:25:03] | You did good, John. | 你做得很棒 John |
[1:25:05] | I don’t know about that. | 我不这么认为 |
[1:25:07] | Hey, there was no way you could have saved Colonel Sumner. | 嗨 你没有办法拯救Sumner上校 |
[1:25:13] | I have to live with it. | 我必须永远都受这个的煎熬 |
[1:25:18] | I’m beginning to think you were right. | 我开始觉得你是正确的 |
[1:25:19] | I have made things much worse. | 我让事情变得更糟 |
[1:25:22] | I haven’t made us many more friends out there. | 我没有让我们交到更多的朋友 |
[1:25:25] | No? | 没有吗? |
[1:25:28] | Look around you. | 看看你周围 |
[1:25:37] | I agree, Major Sheppard. | Sheppard少校 她说的对 |
[1:25:55] | You have earned both my friendship and that of my people. | 你已经赢得了我的友谊 还有我族人的 |
[1:26:03] | With our help, you will make many more friends. | 在我们的帮助下 你们可以交更多的朋友 |
[1:26:09] | How come I never make friends like that? | 我怎么不能像他那样交朋友? |
[1:26:12] | You need to get out more. | 你需要多点外出 |
[1:26:14] | We’re in another galaxy. How much more out can you get? | 我们在另一个星系上 你能多出去多少次呢? |
[1:26:19] | Is there lemon in this? | 这东西里有柠檬吗? |
[1:26:25] | One more thing, Major, | 还有一件事情 少校 |
[1:26:27] | something I’d like you to sleep on. | 有些问题需要你考虑一下 |
[1:26:29] | I have a few thoughts on it myself… | 我已经想过了 但是… |
[1:26:31] | Thoughts about what? | 想过什么? |
[1:26:32] | Who the members of your team might be. | 谁会是你队伍中的成员? |
[1:26:36] | My team? | 我的队伍? |
[1:26:38] | Well, you are the ranking military officer now, | 在你已经是有头衔的军官了 |
[1:26:41] | or do you need to be reminded of that? | 或者你还需要一点提醒? |
[1:26:46] | We need to get back out there, do what we came to do. | 我们需要再次外出 好好去做我们该做的事情 |
[1:26:53] | You realize that could get us into all sorts of trouble, | 应该知道我会给大家带来各种各样的… 麻烦 |
[1:26:58] | right? | 对吗? |