时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Damn. It’s getting cold. | 我去 好冷 |
[00:10] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[00:15] | That was an intense group of kids. | 真是一群调皮的小孩 |
[00:17] | – Dude, it’s always an intense group of kids. – Yeah. | -他们总是很调皮 -嗯 |
[00:22] | Abby thinks I’m some glorified babysitter of fucked up kids. | 艾比觉得我是照顾坏小孩的光荣保姆 |
[00:26] | Yeah, well, maybe Abby should come lead a group. | 也许艾比应该来带一带 |
[00:30] | Then she can talk. | 然后她才有资格发言 |
[00:31] | – Exactly. – Yeah. | -没错 -嗯 |
[00:35] | So how long of a drive is it back to your mom’s house? | 你回你妈家开车要多久 |
[00:39] | Uh, I was gonna try to do it in two days. | 我打算在两天内到达 |
[00:43] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[00:46] | Maybe it’s dumb to go– | 或许这很傻 |
[00:47] | – To go to your high school reunion? – Yeah. | -去参加高中同学聚会吗 -嗯 |
[00:49] | Man, let me tell you something. I went to mine last year… | 我跟你说 我去年去参加了我的 |
[00:53] | Dude, it’s hella fun. | 特别好玩 |
[00:56] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[00:58] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[01:02] | Oh, man. | 天 |
[01:05] | I’m beat. | 我累死了 |
[01:06] | – I’m gonna turn in. – All right. | -我去睡了 -好 |
[01:08] | Night. | 晚安 |
[01:10] | Night, man. | 晚安 |
[01:31] | – No running, girls. – Juice, please. | -别乱跑 -我要果汁 |
[01:33] | Ah, sweetie, I’m just in the middle of this. | 亲爱的 我在忙呢 |
[01:35] | I got it. | 我来吧 |
[01:36] | Hey, did you confirm dinner next week with the O’Neils? | 你确认了下周和奥尼尔一家约的晚餐吗 |
[01:38] | – Yep. – Great. | -嗯 -好的 |
[01:40] | Here you go, honey. | 给 亲爱的 |
[01:46] | Do either of you have to go to the bathroom before we go? | 你们谁要在出发前上厕所吗 |
[01:48] | No? | 不用吗 |
[01:49] | Hey, did you hear from the club about the swim lessons? | 你有听说游泳俱乐部关于课程的安排了吗 |
[01:52] | Yes, I convinced them to put Sarah in the intermediate class. | 嗯 我说服他们把莎拉调到中级班里 |
[01:56] | So it’ll be every day after school, | 也就是每天放学后去 |
[01:59] | and then we’ll do ballet on weekends. | 然后周末学芭蕾 |
[02:02] | Wow, you girls are gonna be busy this winter. | 你们今年冬天会很忙 |
[02:05] | – Super busy. – Out you go. | -超级忙 -出发 |
[02:06] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[02:21] | That is crazy. | 真是疯狂 |
[02:23] | All right. | 好了 |
[02:30] | Okay, grab your bags. | 拿上你们的包 |
[02:33] | Here you go. | 给 |
[02:35] | You got yours? | 你拿到你的了吗 |
[02:36] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -拿到了 -是吗 |
[02:37] | So excited! | 好激动 |
[02:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:43] | – Happy birthday! – Happy birthday! | -生日快乐 -生日快乐 |
[02:58] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[02:59] | I heard there’s some fresh-baked cookies in the kitchen. | 我听说厨房里有新鲜出炉的饼干 |
[03:02] | – Cookies? – Yeah. | -饼干 -是的 |
[03:04] | – Come on! – Oh, boy. | -我们快去 -天呐 |
[03:06] | Happy birthday, Dad! | 生日快乐 爸 |
[03:07] | – Thanks, darling. – Hi. | -谢谢 亲爱的 -嗨 |
[03:11] | Come on and sit down. Take the big chair. | 快坐 拿上那把大椅子 |
[03:46] | 欢迎来到得克萨斯州 友好驾驶 得州风格 | |
[03:50] | 妈妈 你大概什么时候到 3点左右 你能去买点番茄和牛奶吗 | |
[04:13] | What kind of cake would Grandpa like? | 外公会喜欢什么样的蛋糕 |
[04:15] | Chocolate! | 巧克力 |
[04:18] | Okay, you wanna grab the rice? | 你去拿下米 |
[04:23] | Good helper. Thank you. | 真是个好帮手 谢谢 |
[04:32] | Eric, hi. | 埃里克 海 |
[04:40] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[04:42] | I’m okay. | 我挺好的 |
[04:58] | I should probably get going. | 我大概该走了 |
[05:00] | We should– | 我们该 |
[05:06] | Who is that man? | 那人是谁 |
[05:08] | Um, he’s…just a… | 他只是个… |
[05:12] | he’s a old friend. | 他是个老朋友 |
[05:32] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[05:49] | Mom, my arm’s getting tired. Could you do it? | 妈妈 我手臂酸了 你能继续吗 |
[05:55] | – Mom? – Yeah. Sure, sweetie. | -妈妈 -当然 宝贝 |
[06:01] | – Why don’t you go check on your sister, okay? – Okay. | -你去看看妹妹吧 好吗 -好 |
[06:48] | Oh, hey, I’m sorry I didn’t get a chance | 抱歉我没空 |
[06:50] | to pick up that stuff you needed from the grocery store. | 去超市买你要的那些东西 |
[06:52] | I’ll go back tonight. | 我今晚去买 |
[06:53] | No, no, no, don’t be ridiculous. | 不不 别说笑了 |
[06:54] | – I’ll go later tonight. – All right. | -我晚上去买 -好 |
[06:57] | Bro! | 哥们 |
[06:58] | Devin. | 戴文 |
[07:00] | Dude! | 老兄 |
[07:01] | Holy shit. You’ve filled out. | 老天 你都这么壮了啊 |
[07:03] | Ah, just a little bit. I don’t know. | 就一点点吧 没什么 |
[07:05] | – You’re looking–looking good, man. – Okay. | -你看着 看着很不错啊 -好吧 |
[07:09] | Where’s Phil? | 菲尔呢 |
[07:11] | I’m here. | 我在这呢 |
[07:13] | Dude. | 老弟 |
[07:15] | Dude, you’ve grown another, like, five inches since I last saw you. | 老弟 你比我上次见你时 又长高了十多公分 |
[07:18] | I think they’re both taller than you are now. | 我觉得他们现在都比你高了 |
[07:20] | It’s not cool, guys. | 太不厚道了啊 你们 |
[07:21] | Let me see, uh–let me see what you did with the place. | 让我看看 看看你们的房间 |
[07:24] | I wanna see the room. | 我想看看房间 |
[07:25] | Oh, this isn’t gonna be good. | 大事不妙了 |
[07:30] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[07:33] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:34] | Yeah. Yeah, totally. | 嗯 当然 |
[07:36] | I’m just, you know, tired from the drive. | 只是开车有点累 |
[07:40] | It’s good to be home. | 很高兴回来 |
[07:44] | Knock, knock. | 咚咚咚 |
[07:47] | – Hello, hello! – Good to see you. | -你们好啊 -很高兴见到你 |
[07:50] | Here, got those for ya. | 给 这些是给你们的 |
[07:53] | Good. Nice to see you. | 很好 很高兴见到你 |
[07:54] | – It’s been a long time. – Yeah, too long. | -好久不见 -是啊 太久了 |
[07:57] | You guys are done with these. | 这些已经做好了 |
[07:59] | – So do you wanna do blue lips? – Yes. | -你们想做蓝色嘴唇吗 -想 |
[08:05] | You doing okay? | 你还好吗 |
[08:12] | Thanks for organizing this whole thing. | 谢谢你组织了这次团聚 |
[08:16] | It was a team effort. | 是大家的功劳 |
[08:20] | 75. | 75岁了 |
[08:22] | How does it feel? | 是什么感觉 |
[08:25] | I feel mighty happy to have my family all together like this. | 我感觉家人这样团聚让我非常开心 |
[08:32] | Claire…I’m proud of you. | 克莱尔 我为你感到骄傲 |
[10:21] | Is that Eric? | 那是埃里克吗 |
[10:23] | Yo. What’s up? | 你好吗 |
[10:26] | – What’s up, man? – The prodigal son returns. | -你好吗 兄弟 -浪子回家了 |
[10:29] | Good to see ya. | 很高兴见到你 |
[10:31] | What’s up, man? | 你好吗 兄弟 |
[10:33] | What’s it been, like five fucking years? | 我们得有五年没见过面了吧 |
[10:36] | Dude, it’s good to see ya. | 哥们 见到你真好 |
[10:37] | It’s good to see you too, guys–damn. | 我也是 天啊 |
[10:39] | Hey, baby. | 亲爱的 |
[10:41] | Hey, I’m Nicole. | 你好 我叫妮可 |
[10:42] | Hey. Eric. | 你好 埃里克 |
[10:44] | Dude, we had a kid last year. | 我们去年生了个宝宝 |
[10:45] | Dude, I know. I saw on the ‘gram. | 我知道 我看到你发动态了 |
[10:47] | – Major congrats. – Yeah, truly… | -恭喜贺喜啊 -衷心的 |
[10:49] | Yeah, let me show you some pictures. | 给你看几张照片 |
[10:51] | – Yeah. – I got to. | -好 -忍不住想晒娃 |
[10:53] | – Here it is. – Oh, God. | -看 -天啊 |
[10:54] | Good thing she takes after Nicole. She’s beautiful. | 还好她继承了妮可的优点 真是个小美女 |
[10:57] | I can’t wait to tell your kids stories about you from high school. | 我都等不及和你的孩子们说你高中的风流事了 |
[10:59] | – No, never–never. – Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. | -不行 绝对不可以 -我必须要说 |
[11:01] | No, no, no. You should come by this weekend. | 不不不 这周末来我家聚聚吧 |
[11:03] | Yeah, I will. | 好啊 |
[11:04] | Yeah, I mean it. For sure. | 我说真的 一定来 |
[11:05] | How are you, man? You good? | 你怎么样 还好吗 |
[11:07] | Yeah. Yeah, man, I’m doing all right. | 嗯 我挺好的 |
[11:09] | So what’s the deal? How long are you in town for? | 怎么说 你准备待多久 |
[11:10] | Um, just a couple of days. | 就几天 |
[11:12] | – That’s it? – Yeah, man, it’s a quick trip. | -就几天吗 -嗯 回来探个亲就走 |
[11:14] | Okay. Whoa, there she is. | 好吧 哎哟 她来了 |
[11:17] | My favorite trio. | 我最爱的三人组 |
[11:19] | How are you? | 你好啊 |
[11:20] | – Good to see you. – It’s been so long. | -见到你很高兴 -太久没见了 |
[11:22] | Good to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[11:31] | Alison. Nice to meet you. | 艾莉森 很高兴认识你 |
[11:32] | Nicole. Nice to meet you too. | 妮可 我也很高兴认识你 |
[11:35] | All right, we gotta roll. It’s pump time, baby. | 好了 我们得撤了 挤奶时间到 |
[11:37] | – Don’t say that. – Sorry. | -别这么说 -抱歉 |
[11:39] | Seriously, come by. | 我认真的 来我家聚聚 |
[11:40] | Uh, yeah. Yeah, I will. | 嗯 我会的 |
[11:42] | – Bye, guys. – Bye, guys. | -各位再见 -再见 |
[11:43] | I should probably head out too. | 我也得走了 |
[11:46] | You should have came earlier. | 你该早点来的 |
[11:48] | You, uh–you’re right. I messed up. | 你说得对 是我搞砸了 |
[11:50] | No, no, honestly, it’s all good. It’s–it’s good to see you. | 不 真的 没关系 见到你就好 |
[11:52] | You too, man. | 我也是 兄弟 |
[11:54] | Come on, get in here. | 来 抱一个 |
[11:57] | Dude, I hear she’s single. | 哥们 我听说她还是单身 |
[12:00] | Okay. | 好了 |
[12:04] | You know, I heard he made millions off Bitcoin, like, five years ago. | 我听说5年前他靠玩比特币赚了好几百万 |
[12:07] | – I heard that. – Yeah. | -我也有所耳闻 -嗯 |
[12:09] | It wouldn’t surprise me. | 我毫不意外 |
[12:13] | How does–how’s everything with you? | 你一切都好吗 |
[12:15] | – I’m good. – Yeah? | -我挺好的 -是吗 |
[12:17] | Yeah, I started leading these, um | 嗯 我在组织一些 |
[12:19] | therapeutic wilderness trips. | 荒野治愈旅行 |
[12:20] | Yeah, I heard about that. | 我听说了 |
[12:21] | Oh, you’ve been keeping tabs on me. | 原来你一直在密切关注我啊 |
[12:24] | Well, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[12:32] | Do you want vodka or whiskey? | 喝伏特加还是威士忌 |
[12:34] | – Either’s fine. – All right. | -都行 -好的 |
[12:38] | It feels really weird being back here in Austin, | 重回奥斯汀的感觉真奇怪 |
[12:42] | having to stay at a hotel room instead of my parents’ home. | 尤其是住酒店而不是住爸妈家 |
[12:45] | How are they? | 他们还好吗 |
[12:48] | Exactly the same. | 完全还是老样子 |
[12:56] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[12:59] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. I’m just– | 嗯 没事 我只是… |
[13:02] | sorry. I just, um… | 抱歉 我只是 |
[13:07] | I–I didn’t think this was gonna happen again. | 我没想到我们还会这样 |
[13:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:15] | I think I’m just… in my head. | 我觉得我只是 在乱想 |
[13:19] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[13:24] | Here. | 来 |
[13:36] | Hey, I’m sorry about what happened senior year. | 很抱歉12年级时发生的事 |
[13:38] | – Oh, Jesus Christ. – Oh, come on. | -天啊 -拜托 |
[13:40] | – What? – I’m just–I’m being serious. | -怎么了 -我认真的 |
[13:42] | Yeah, but that was, like, a whole lifetime ago. | 对 但那已经过去好久了 |
[13:47] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是啊 -是啊 |
[14:17] | You’re a good guy, Walker. | 你是个好人 沃克 |
[14:22] | You are. | 真的 |
[14:28] | Did I mention I have an insanely early flight in the morning? | 我说过明早我要赶很早的飞机了吗 |
[14:33] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[14:37] | – Do you want me to leave? – No. | -你想让我走吗 -不 |
[14:40] | I want the opposite. | 我想要的正好相反 |
[14:43] | I was just apologizing just in case I wake you up. | 我只想提前道个歉 以免把你吵醒 |
[14:48] | Come here. | 过来 |
[15:24] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[15:26] | I’m just getting some water. | 我只是去喝点水 |
[16:51] | 我不知道这还是不是你的号码 我是克莱尔 | |
[18:34] | Did you find parking okay? | 停车还顺利吗 |
[18:38] | Uh, yeah. Yeah. | 嗯 挺好的 |
[18:40] | Oh, good. I–I’ve had trouble parking around here before. So… | 那就好 我之前在这找不到停车位 |
[18:44] | I found a spot around the corner. | 我在拐角处找到个空位 |
[18:46] | Something to drink? | 喝点什么吗 |
[18:48] | Uh, water, please. Tap is fine. | 水吧 自来水就行 |
[18:51] | You sure you don’t want anything else? | 你确定不想来点其他的吗 |
[19:07] | So you’re married now? | 你结婚了 |
[19:09] | You have a kid. | 有个孩子 |
[19:11] | Well, two, actually. | 事实上是两个 |
[19:15] | You guys live in Houston? | 你们住在休斯顿 |
[19:19] | I, uh–I Googled you. | 我搜了你 |
[19:23] | I’ve Googled you too. | 我也搜了你 |
[19:35] | Why did you text me? | 你为什么给我发短信 |
[19:41] | I–I have been… | 我一直… |
[19:46] | I’ve–I’ve been wanting to for years. | 我想给你发短信很久了 |
[19:52] | I feel like such a coward. | 我感觉像个懦夫 |
[19:53] | I can’t tell you how many times | 我没法告诉你多少次 |
[19:55] | I have thought about reaching out to apologize, | 我想过主动联系你来道歉 |
[19:59] | and I know that I should have. | 我知道我早该这样做的 |
[20:02] | But I just– | 但我就是 |
[20:04] | I wanted us both to be able to move on. | 我想让我们都能翻篇 |
[20:07] | And I was so happy that you were able to go to UT | 我很高兴你上了得克萨斯大学 |
[20:09] | and move forward with your life. | 并且开始了新篇章 |
[20:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:24] | I just didn’t wanna pull you back. | 我只是不想拖累你 |
[20:26] | I didn’t move forward with my life. | 我的人生没有翻篇 |
[20:33] | Our relationship fucking destroyed me. | 我们的感情毁了我 |
[20:39] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:45] | My marriage wasn’t working, and– | 我的婚姻走不下去 |
[20:48] | and so I blew it up | 所以我就破罐子破摔 |
[20:49] | because it–it was the only way I knew how to end it. | 因为我只知道这样能结束它 |
[20:54] | That’s not an excuse. | 这不是借口 |
[20:56] | You were the victim of that, | 你是其中的受害者 |
[20:58] | and I shouldn’t have let it happen. | 我不该让那事发生 |
[21:02] | I violated my–my role as an educator, and I… | 我违背了我作为教师的职责 我 |
[21:08] | I should have never betrayed those boundaries. | 我不该背弃那些界线 |
[21:10] | I should have… | 我该 |
[21:12] | I should have stopped you. | 我该阻止你的 |
[21:13] | I shouldn’t have let you kiss me. I should have… | 我不该让你吻我 我该 |
[21:17] | I should have just turned you down. | 我该拒绝你 |
[21:18] | Is–is that what you think happened? | 你觉得是这样的吗 |
[21:21] | You came into the classroom and kissed me, | 你到教室里来 然后吻了我 |
[21:23] | but I should have ended it. | 但我该终止的 |
[21:24] | You agreed to tutor me. | 你同意辅导我 |
[21:26] | You took me to UT. | 你带我去得州大学 |
[21:28] | You insisted that I call you “Claire.” | 你坚持让我叫你克莱尔 |
[21:31] | You took me away from that dance, | 你把我从舞会上带走 |
[21:33] | and you told me to get in the back seat of the car. | 你叫我到后座上去 |
[21:35] | I never wanted you to do anything you didn’t wanna do. | 我从没想让你做你不想做的事 |
[21:37] | You’re in denial. | 你还在否认 |
[21:41] | Do you know how long it took me to figure out | 你知道我花了多久才明白 |
[21:42] | that I wasn’t responsible… | 责任不在我 |
[21:45] | that–that you were the one creating those moments? | 你才是那个制造那些时刻的人 |
[21:49] | Do you know how long I hated myself | 你知道我恨了自己多久吗 |
[21:51] | because I thought that I hurt you. | 就因为我以为我伤害了你 |
[21:57] | I lost years, Claire. | 我失去了很多年 克莱尔 |
[22:04] | I saw my brother the other day. | 我前几天见到我弟弟 |
[22:08] | He’s 17 now. | 他现在17岁了 |
[22:12] | Same age I was. | 跟我当年一样大 |
[22:16] | He looks so fucking young. | 他看上去真他妈年轻 |
[22:20] | I was just a kid, Claire. | 我当时只是个孩子 克莱尔 |
[22:26] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[22:34] | And now being a mother, | 如今我身为人母 |
[22:36] | knowing I did that, I… | 知道我做了那事 我 |
[22:40] | I cannot understand it myself. | 我自己也无法理解 |
[22:45] | It’s taken me so long to figure out how to live with that. | 我花了很长时间才知道该如何接受这事 |
[22:52] | Every day, I… | 每天 我 |
[22:53] | think about what I should have done differently. | 都会想我当时本该怎么做 |
[22:58] | – I just want you to be okay. – Oh, my God. | -我只希望你没事 -我的天 |
[23:02] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在说笑 对吗 |
[23:04] | You called me here today | 你今天叫我来 |
[23:06] | because you’re sick of feeling guilty. | 是因为你受够了负罪感 |
[23:09] | I’ve seen you. | 我看过你 |
[23:11] | You know, I’ve seen your photos, | 我看过你的照片 |
[23:13] | your perfect family and your big house. | 你完美的家庭和你的大房子 |
[23:16] | My life is not perfect. | 我的生活并不完美 |
[23:19] | Yeah, sure, I got lucky. | 没错 我很幸运 |
[23:21] | I–I found a husband who, | 我找到了一个老公 |
[23:23] | for reasons I will never understand, | 他不像别人那样评判我 |
[23:24] | doesn’t judge me the way other people do, but, like… | 什么原因我永远也无法明白 但是 |
[23:30] | I can’t get a job. | 我找不到工作 |
[23:33] | I can’t go to PTA meetings. | 我不能参加教师家长联合会 |
[23:36] | The way other parents look at me– | 其他家长看我的样子 |
[23:38] | it is a–a Google search away. | 搜索一下就会知道 |
[23:41] | I am one click away from ruin. | 只需一次点击就能毁掉我 |
[23:45] | It’s hell. | 那感觉糟透了 |
[23:50] | You’re still making this about you. | 你还在把自己当成这事的主角 |
[23:57] | No, wait. Eric, please. | 别走 等等 埃里克 拜托 |
[23:59] | I will never be just one click away from this, Claire. | 我和这事之间永远不会只差一次点击 克莱尔 |
[24:06] | I have to live with this forever. | 我必须背负着这事生活一辈子 |
[24:13] | So do you. | 你也一样 |