时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:57] | Hey, Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[00:58] | Dad. | 爸 |
[01:00] | Nate let me come along. I hope you don’t mind. | 内特让我一起来 希望你不介意 |
[01:06] | Let’s just go. Okay? | 我们走吧 |
[02:09] | – Well, I suppose I better get on back to the store. – All right. | -我得赶回店里了 -好 |
[02:12] | Tell the kids I said hi. | 替我向孩子们问好 |
[02:14] | Will do. They’ve been asking about you. | 会的 他们有在问起你 |
[02:18] | I know you’re in a tough spot, | 我知道你现在处境很难 |
[02:20] | but you’re gonna make it through it. | 但你会熬过去的 |
[02:23] | Trust me. I’ve been there. | 相信我 我是过来人 |
[02:26] | Um, I know we ain’t been close, | 我知道我们这些年来并不亲近 |
[02:30] | but I’d like to be there for you now. If you’ll let me. | 但我现在想陪在你身边 如果你愿意的话 |
[02:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:36] | Later, Pop. | 回见 爸 |
[02:51] | You should have told me you were bringing Dad. | 你该告诉我你会叫上爸爸的 |
[02:53] | It was a complete ambush. | 我很措手不及 |
[02:55] | He just wanted to help out his daughter. | 他只是想帮帮他女儿 |
[02:56] | I didn’t see it as a big deal. | 我不觉得有什么 |
[02:58] | How long have you guys been talking? | 你们和好多久了 |
[03:01] | Well, ever since Lisa went back full time, | 自从丽莎回去做全职后 |
[03:02] | he’s been helping out with the kids. | 他就一直在帮忙带孩子 |
[03:05] | It’s been nice. | 挺好的 |
[03:07] | Yeah, until it’s not. | 不会长久的 |
[03:08] | Well, he’s been sober almost seven years. So… | 他已经戒酒七年了 |
[03:16] | So, uh, you can stay here as long as you want. | 你想在这里住多久都行 |
[03:18] | Uh…there are some ground rules, though. | 不过有一些基本准则 |
[03:21] | I told Lisa you’d get a job soon, so get a job soon. | 我跟丽莎说你会很快找到工作 所以快点找到工作 |
[03:25] | Make the probation officer happy too. | 也让假释官满意 |
[03:26] | Going job hunting tomorrow. | 明天就去找 |
[03:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:29] | If you’re hungry, there’s stuff up in the fridge. | 如果你饿了 冰箱里还有东西 |
[03:32] | Have at it. | 尽管吃 |
[03:35] | Matt brought by most of your things. | 马特把你大多数东西都拿过来了 |
[03:37] | So you should be good there too. | 所以你应该不会缺什么 |
[03:41] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[03:44] | You know… | 你懂的 |
[03:47] | I’m sure he’s happy that the divorce is almost finalized. | 他肯定很高兴离婚手续就快办完了 |
[03:50] | I wouldn’t say he’s happy about pretty much anything right now. | 他现在几乎对任何事都开心不起来 |
[03:54] | All right. | 好了 |
[03:56] | I’m gonna head back to work. I’ll be back later. | 我回去上班了 晚点回来 |
[03:59] | Hey, Nate, thank you for letting me stay here. | 内特 谢谢你让我住在这 |
[04:02] | I‐‐I really appreciate it, and I know that Lisa is‐‐ | 我很感激 我知道丽莎… |
[04:06] | Oh, it’s‐‐it’s fine. | 没事的 |
[04:10] | I’ll see you tonight. | 今晚见 |
[05:04] | Hey. Lisa. | 丽莎 |
[05:06] | Starting early, huh? | 一大早就开始喝啊 |
[05:09] | Yeah, sorry. I should have asked you first. | 是的 抱歉 我应该先问问你的 |
[05:10] | Just been such a while since I’ve had any wine. | 我就是很久没喝过红酒了 |
[05:13] | Um, can I pour you a glass? | 我给你倒一杯 |
[05:16] | No. Maybe later. | 不了 晚点再说 |
[05:19] | You look surprisingly good, considering. | 你气色很不错 尽管才出狱 |
[05:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:24] | Just wanted to feel like myself again. | 就想重新找回自己 |
[05:28] | ‐ Aunt Claire! – Hi, sweetie. | -克莱尔姑姑 -宝贝 |
[05:31] | Aww, I missed you guys. | 我好想你们 |
[05:32] | Hey, guys. Auntie Claire must be really tired from her big day, | 好了 克莱尔姑姑今天一定很累了 |
[05:35] | so why don’t we just leave her alone for a little bit, okay? | 我们别打扰她 让她好好休息吧 |
[05:37] | I’m‐‐I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[05:39] | Let’s go get some snacks. Let’s go. | 我们去吃零食 走吧 |
[06:51] | What can I get you? | 你要点什么 |
[06:52] | Um…could I get a small latte and… | 我想要一杯小拿铁 |
[06:56] | maybe one of your scones, please? | 再加一块司康饼 谢谢 |
[06:59] | It’ll be $7.50. | 一共是7块5 |
[07:04] | Crap. Uh… | 糟了 |
[07:06] | I’ll just get the latte, please. | 我只要拿铁就好 谢谢 |
[07:09] | Well, it’s on the house. | 免费请你吃 |
[07:11] | – Really? ‐ Yeah. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[07:14] | ‐ Thank you. ‐ You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[07:15] | – Your latte will be right up. ‐ Okay. | -拿铁马上就做好 -好 |
[08:13] | These totally changed my life. | 这些裤子彻底改变了我的人生 |
[08:15] | Got, like, five pairs at home. | 我家里大概有五条 |
[08:18] | It’s dumb that something as trivial | 区区一条紧身裤 |
[08:20] | as a pair of leggings can make you feel so different. | 就能让你感觉焕然一新 挺傻的 |
[08:23] | Plus, they make your butt look so good. | 而且穿上之后显得臀部很翘 |
[08:26] | I mean, they are really cute. | 是挺好看的 |
[08:29] | They’re so cute. | 好看死了 |
[08:31] | All right. I’m sold. | 好 我买了 |
[08:36] | Looking for a job? | 你想找工作吗 |
[08:40] | I was thinking about applying. | 我的确有在考虑申请 |
[08:42] | I feel like you’d be such a good fit. | 你简直不要太适合 |
[08:44] | – Let’s get you an application. – Great. | -我给你拿张申请表 -好啊 |
[08:48] | Okay, so you just fill out one of these, | 来 你先填好表 |
[08:50] | do an interview‐‐ | 参加个面试 |
[08:51] | our target customer’s everyone, blah, blah, blah‐‐ | 所有人都是我们的目标客户 有的没的 |
[08:53] | and after a quick background check, we’ll be good. | 再做个简短的背景调查 就可以啦 |
[08:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:59] | So about the background check‐‐ | 关于背景调查 |
[09:01] | um, there may be this small misdemeanor that comes up, | 可能会显示我犯过一个轻罪 |
[09:04] | – but I think‐‐ ‐ Claire Wilson? | -但我觉得… -克莱尔·威尔森 |
[09:08] | It really is you. | 还真是你 |
[09:09] | Excuse me for just one minute. | 失陪一下 |
[09:11] | You’re out already? | 你这就出来了 |
[09:13] | I served my time, Victoria. | 我刑满出狱了 维多利亚 |
[09:15] | Oh, come on, you gotta be kidding me. | 得了吧 把我当猴耍呢 |
[09:16] | Okay. No, no, no. | 不行 绝对不行 |
[09:18] | This woman cannot work here. | 这个女的不能在这里工作 |
[09:20] | Google her. You’ll see. | 你去网上搜她就知道了 |
[09:21] | Claire Wilson‐‐she’s a sexual predator. | 克莱尔·威尔森 她是个性掠夺者 |
[10:35] | Excuse me. | 请问一下 |
[10:36] | Uh, do you know how much longer? | 你知道还要多久吗 |
[10:38] | I’ve been waiting for over an hour. | 我在这等了一个多小时了 |
[10:40] | They’ll call you when they’re ready. | 他们准备好了会叫你的 |
[10:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:02] | We’ll do your sample and then go over your employment status. | 先做尿检 然后再看看你的就业状况 |
[11:06] | I need to see your stomach and your back. | 露出腹部和背部 |
[11:09] | Really? | 有必要吗 |
[11:10] | Lift up your shirt. | 掀起上衣 |
[11:13] | It’s not like I’m hoarding pee or something. | 我又没有藏尿什么的 |
[11:16] | I can report your insubordination to the judge, if you prefer. | 你想让我向法官举报你违抗命令吗 |
[11:25] | Now the sample. | 现在去采尿样 |
[12:21] | 奥斯汀教师供认与学生有染后被捕 克莱尔·威尔森 教师因与学生有染被判刑 | |
[12:31] | Claire, you ready for dinner? | 克莱尔 准备吃晚饭了 |
[12:34] | I’ll be up in a minute. | 我马上就来 |
[12:44] | – No, no, don’t do it. – Do it! | -不 不要动手 -快动手 |
[12:47] | How’d the job hunt go? | 工作找得怎么样 |
[12:49] | Didn’t. | 没戏 |
[12:53] | I mean, I went‐‐I went to one store, | 我有去一家商店找活儿做 |
[12:55] | but I kind of lost energy | 但之后就丧失了动力 |
[12:57] | when a mom from Westerbrook called me a predator | 因为有个学生的妈妈当着所有人的面 |
[13:00] | in front of the entire place. | 说我是性掠夺者 |
[13:02] | Really? | 真的 |
[13:04] | I mean, are you really surprised that she feels that way? | 你真意外她那样想吗 |
[13:06] | Oh, can you give me a break? | 你能饶了我吗 |
[13:08] | Give me one fucking break. | 让我消停一会吧 |
[13:10] | It’s obvious you don’t want me here. I get it. | 很显然你不想让我来 我明白 |
[13:20] | Nice, Claire. | 真有你的 克莱尔 |
[13:20] | – She’s been a bitch since I got here. ‐ Don’t. | -我自从到这后 她就没给过我好脸色 -别说了 |
[13:24] | You do know it was consensual, right? | 你知道我们是双方自愿的吧 |
[13:27] | If the roles were reversed, | 如果情况对调 |
[13:28] | you’d be high fiving me right now. | 你早就跟我击掌相庆了 |
[13:29] | Are you listening to yourself? | 你有听听你自己说的话吗 |
[13:31] | – He was your student. – I know. | -他是你的学生 -我知道 |
[13:34] | But he pursued me. | 但是他追求的我 |
[13:37] | He kissed me. | 他亲的我 |
[13:37] | And you didn’t say “no.” | 你也没拒绝 |
[13:39] | I wish I could have been the perfect little wife | 我也希望我能做完美的妻子 |
[13:41] | and popped out a bunch of babies | 生一堆孩子 |
[13:42] | like I was supposed to, but I wanted… | 像我应该的那样 但我想要… |
[13:46] | I wanted to feel free. | 我想要感受自由 |
[13:49] | I wanted to do what I wanted for the first time in my life. | 我想生平第一次能够真正随心所欲 |
[13:54] | Look, I get that you and Dad are cool now, | 我明白你和爸现在和好了 |
[13:56] | but you have no idea what it was like for me in that house with him. | 但你根本不知道我跟他同处一室是什么感受 |
[13:59] | For you guys to just show up like that‐‐ | 你们突然那样出现 |
[14:01] | Don’t blame your fucked up childhood, all right? | 别怪在你操蛋的童年上 好吗 |
[14:03] | – Take responsibility. – How have I not? | -承担自己的责任 -我还没有吗 |
[14:06] | I just spent six months in jail, | 我刚在监狱待了六个月 |
[14:08] | I’m about to have five years’ probation, | 马上要有五年的缓刑 |
[14:10] | and I’m immortalized as a teacher slut. | 而且永远被贴上了浪女教师的标签 |
[14:12] | – Is that not enough? ‐ So your life was boring. | -这还不够吗 -你的生活也许确实很无聊 |
[14:15] | Who gives a shit? | 谁在乎呢 |
[14:16] | People kill to live boring lives, Claire. | 许多人拼命想过上无聊的生活 克莱尔 |
[14:18] | That doesn’t give you license to do whatever you want. | 这并不等于准许你随心所欲 |
[14:22] | Do you even realize the damage that you’ve done, | 你到底意识到你所造成的破坏了吗 |
[14:25] | how much shit I get from Lisa for having you here? | 因为让你过来住 我要忍丽莎多少指责 |
[14:29] | You jeopardized my career, | 你危害到了我的事业 |
[14:31] | and don’t even get me started on Matt. He’s barely functioning. | 就别让我提马特了 他过得很难 |
[14:35] | And that kid… | 而那孩子… |
[15:02] | 埃里克 我得见你 你在哪 | |
[15:52] | – Can I come in? ‐ Okay. | -我能进来吗 -好 |
[16:12] | How have you been? | 你怎么样 |
[16:18] | I’ve been better. | 不怎么样 |
[16:22] | I’m sorry, Claire. | 我很抱歉 克莱尔 |
[16:25] | I am so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[16:29] | This is all my fault. | 这都怪我 |
[16:31] | I convinced you to run away, | 我说服你逃走 |
[16:32] | and then I left like a fucking idiot. | 然后我像个傻子一样离开 |
[16:34] | – It’s not your fault. – I mean, if I hadn’t– | -不是你的错 -要是我没有 |
[16:36] | if I hadn’t told the cops… | 要是我没有告诉警察 |
[16:40] | – none of this would have happened, and- – It’s not your– | -这一切都不会发生 -不是你的… |
[16:41] | All I can think about is just you being in jail because of me. | 我脑子里想的全是你因我而去坐牢 |
[16:44] | No, I’m the one who… | 不 是我… |
[16:53] | I just wanted someone else to know how happy we were. | 我只想有别人知道我们当时有多幸福 |
[16:59] | We were happy, right? | 我们当时很幸福 对吗 |
[17:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:05] | Yeah, Claire, are you kidding me? | 当然了 克莱尔 还用说吗 |
[17:09] | Last year with you was… | 去年和你在一起 |
[17:14] | Being with you… | 跟你在一起 |
[17:18] | It was…everything. | 是我最幸福的时光 |
[17:23] | I–I can’t–I mean, I can’t do anything without you. | 我不能 没有你我什么都做不了 |
[17:26] | I can’t–I can’t eat. | 我不能 我吃不下 |
[17:27] | I can’t sleep. I can’t go to class. Like… | 睡不着 我不能上课 |
[17:38] | I’m–without you, I’m alone. | 没有你 我很孤单 |
[17:44] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[18:01] | What we had… | 我们之间的感情 |
[18:05] | Was an escape. | 那是逃避现实 |
[18:11] | It wasn’t love. | 不是爱情 |
[18:15] | Look at what it’s doing to us. | 看看这事对我们的影响 |
[18:18] | – No. – I’ve tried to convince myself | -不 -我试图说服自己 |
[18:20] | that it’s okay, but it’s not. | 这没事 但并不然 |
[18:24] | – You need to leave. – No, you can’t–come on. | -你得离开 -不 你不能 拜托 |
[18:26] | This is violating my probation. | 这违反了我的假释 |
[18:29] | You need to go. | 你得离开 |
[18:32] | – Claire, please. – Eric. | -克莱尔 拜托 -埃里克 |
[18:34] | Go be a kid, Eric. | 去做个孩子 埃里克 |
[18:37] | Just go. | 走吧 |