时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Pledges, take note. | 立誓入会的人 注意 |
[00:02] | This is what Omega Kappa Beta material fucking looks like. | 这就是欧米伽·卡帕·贝塔会的人该有的样子 |
[00:05] | Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! | 灌 灌 灌 灌 |
[00:07] | Eric fucking Walker! | 他妈的埃里克·沃克 |
[00:13] | ‐ Damn. ‐ Yeah! | -我去 -耶 |
[00:17] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[00:19] | That is what I’m talking about, all right? | 这才像样 懂吗 |
[00:21] | Who’s up next? | 下一个该谁 |
[00:24] | Man, I fucking got you, bro. | 我罩着你 哥们 |
[00:26] | ‐ Hell yeah. ‐ I fucking got you. | -是啊 -我罩着你 |
[00:28] | Hell yeah, bro. | 是啊 哥们 |
[00:29] | Just don’t blow any chunks on me. | 别吐在我身上就行 |
[00:31] | Hey, man! | 哥们 |
[00:36] | Damn, bro. | 我去 |
[00:37] | So‐‐so you good? | 你还好吗 |
[00:39] | ‐ First week been good? ‐ Yeah, so far, so good. | -第一周还行吗 -嗯 目前为止很好 |
[00:42] | ‐ Yeah? ‐ Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[00:43] | Listen, you need anything at all, you fucking come to me, okay? | 听着 有什么需要 来找我就是 懂吗 |
[00:45] | ‐ I’ll take care of it. ‐ Do you know what I need? | -我会处理 -你知道我需要什么吗 |
[00:47] | ‐ What? ‐ That. | -什么 -那个 |
[00:50] | He definitely doesn’t need it. | 他肯定不需要 |
[00:54] | ‐ Cheers. ‐ Cheers, dude. | -干杯 -干杯 兄弟 |
[01:03] | Dude, wait. | 哥们 等等 |
[01:05] | Yo…just, like, open your eyes as wide as you can. | 尽量睁大你的眼睛 |
[01:08] | Open‐‐open ’em as wide as you can. | 尽量睁大 |
[01:11] | I’m trying. | 我在尽力了 |
[01:15] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[01:16] | Look at this guy. | 看看这家伙 |
[01:18] | Wait, so y’all are‐‐y’all are roommates? | 你们是室友吗 |
[01:20] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -嗯 -嗯 |
[01:21] | – Where are you from? – Houston. | -你哪里人 -休斯顿 |
[01:23] | Oh, word. We got a lot of Houston boys up in here. Hmm? | 棒 我们这有很多休斯顿的人 |
[01:26] | Yep. | 是的 |
[01:28] | Lizards are…crazy, man. | 蜥蜴很奇葩 |
[01:30] | It’s like a dragon or some shit. | 就像是龙什么的 |
[01:32] | That’s fucking Caspian. | 那是卡斯皮安 |
[01:34] | He is my emotional support animal. | 它是我的情感支持动物 |
[01:37] | Don’t fucking laugh, bro. | 别笑 哥们 |
[01:40] | That lizard knows me better than anybody, man. | 那蜥蜴比任何人都了解我 |
[01:43] | I’ve had him for, like, 13 years. | 我养了13年了 |
[01:45] | I don’t need to tell you Omega’s the only frat | 我不需要告诉你欧米伽 |
[01:47] | you should even be considering rushing right? | 是你唯一应该考虑加入的兄弟会吧 |
[01:49] | ‐ Preach. ‐ My brothers always got my back. | -没错 -我的兄弟总是给我撑腰 |
[01:51] | I know that shit in my heart. | 我内心很清楚 |
[01:53] | It’s Omega Kappa Beta for life, baby. | 一辈子都是欧米伽·卡帕·贝塔会的人 |
[01:56] | And you know panties always drop for the Omega. | 你知道女生总是会为欧米茄的人脱裤子 |
[02:00] | Ay! All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[02:01] | – Yo, shut the fuck up. – Okay, okay. | -闭嘴 -好了 |
[02:03] | All right, you’re not gonna sit here, man, | 你不能坐在这儿 |
[02:04] | and fucking smoke my weed and drink my booze | 抽我的大麻 喝我的酒 |
[02:07] | without telling me about you banging your teacher, man. | 却不跟我讲上你老师的事 |
[02:11] | What? | 什么 |
[02:11] | You didn’t think I wasn’t gonna tell him that | 你不会以为我不会告诉他 |
[02:13] | a fucking legend was pledging? | 一个传奇人物要立誓加入吧 |
[02:15] | Come on. Okay, Let me‐‐let me get this straight. You nailed a hot… | 天 我来理清一下 你搞定了一个性感的 |
[02:18] | ‐ Mm, the hottest. ‐ The fucking hottest teacher | -最性感的 -最性感的老师 |
[02:21] | while you were her student? | 在你是她学生期间 |
[02:24] | You hooked up with your teacher? | 你跟你老师上床 |
[02:25] | Yes, bro, like, multiple times, | 是的 很多次 |
[02:28] | and then‐‐bang‐‐ sent her ass to jail, | 然后 砰 把她送进了监狱 |
[02:29] | like a fucking a savage. | 像个野蛮人一样 |
[02:31] | Holy shit. | 我操 |
[02:33] | Yeah, bro, didn’t she, like, suck you off | 她不是在清洁工储物间里 |
[02:34] | in the janitors’ closet or something? | 给你口了吗 |
[02:35] | – How old was she? – She got perky tits? | -她多大 -她奶子有神吗 |
[02:37] | Perky tits or, like, older titties? | 有神的奶子还是老年奶子 |
[02:39] | You know, titties taking a nap. | 就是打盹的奶子 |
[02:42] | – Come on, bro. – Come on, man. | -说说吧 -快说啊 |
[02:43] | You gotta give us some details, bro. We’re starving, man. | 你得给我们点细节 我们饿死了 |
[02:46] | No, man, come on. I’m good. | 不了 我不想说 |
[02:48] | This is the best shit I’ve ever heard in my life. | 这是我这辈子听过的最精彩的事 |
[02:50] | I bow down to you, bro. | 我向你鞠躬 哥们 |
[02:52] | Dude, we all bow down to you, Eric. | 我们都向你鞠躬 埃里克 |
[02:53] | Come on, it’s fucking awesome. | 拜托 这太强了 |
[02:54] | Just enlighten me, man. Okay? | 开导开导我 |
[02:56] | Did she have, like, a full‐‐full bush | 她是有浓密的阴毛 |
[02:59] | or just, like, a little itty‐bitty landing strip? | 还是 修剪成了一条直线 |
[03:02] | – Shit, yes, that. – All right, just cool it. Yo, chill. Chill. | -对哦 还有这个 -别得寸进尺了 淡定 |
[03:06] | He doesn’t wanna answer the question. Leave him alone. | 他不想回答 别烦他了 |
[03:07] | Maybe he does. Maybe he does. | 或许他想 或许他想 |
[03:11] | Landing strip. | 一条直线 |
[03:13] | God! | 天呐 |
[03:14] | Some real Omega shit, right there, y’all. | 这才是欧米伽人干的事 各位 |
[03:17] | – Are you kidding me? – He’s a psycho, man. | -你在逗我吗 -他真是个变态 |
[03:18] | You’re a champ. | 你太牛了 |
[03:19] | – He’s a champ. – Get in there, bro. | -他太牛了 -过来 兄弟 |
[03:20] | – Do it, man. Hell yeah. – Yes! | -喝吧 来吧 -带劲儿 |
[03:22] | Goddamn legend. Future Omega right here! | 简直是传奇 未来的欧米茄人 |
[04:15] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[04:22] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[04:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:26] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[04:28] | No, what? Tell me. | 不 怎么了 告诉我 |
[04:30] | It’s fucking astounding. That’s what. | 太爽了 就是这样 |
[04:34] | ‐ Oh, yeah? ‐ Yeah, amazing. | -是吗 -对 妙不可言 |
[04:38] | Okay, just give me a second. | 等我一下 |
[04:40] | And then…just you wait, mister. | 然后 你等着 先生 |
[04:48] | How’s that? | 怎么样 |
[04:52] | Yeah, it’s nice. | 嗯 很舒服 |
[04:55] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[05:00] | Yeah. My name’s Eric. | 嗯 我叫埃里克 |
[05:03] | – I told you at the party. – No. | -我在派对上告诉你了 -不是 |
[05:06] | No, I mean, | 我是说 |
[05:08] | I know about you and your teacher. | 我知道你和你老师的风流韵事 |
[05:12] | I went to Mayfield, and it was, like, a huge deal there. | 我去了梅菲尔德 这在那算是个大事 |
[05:17] | I saw you at the party, and I was like, “Holy shit, it’s him.” | 我在派对上看到了你 心想”天呐 是他” |
[05:22] | Did she teach you to do what you just did? | 是她教你刚才的那些招数吗 |
[05:29] | Yeah. | 是 |
[05:32] | She taught me a whole lot of other stuff too. | 她还教了我许多其他的本事 |
[05:37] | You wanna see? | 你想见识下吗 |
[05:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:57] | – All right. – Hell yeah. | -来了 -正等着呢 |
[05:58] | Yeah, buddy. | 不客气 兄弟 |
[06:00] | Little hair of the dog. | 解解酒 |
[06:02] | Cheers to a great night. | 庆祝度过了一个美好的夜晚 |
[06:05] | Mm, so I don’t think Logan’s gonna rush at Cornell. | 我觉得洛根不会去参加康奈尔的招新会了 |
[06:09] | What? | 什么 |
[06:10] | I guess they made him crawl around | 他们好像让他四肢跪地 |
[06:11] | on all fours in front of the Delta Phi girls, and he fucking cried. | 在德尔塔·斐姐妹会的姑娘面前爬 然后他哭了 |
[06:14] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[06:16] | He called me last night. | 他昨晚打给我了 |
[06:17] | He tried to play it off all cool, like, | 他本来还想装酷的 说什么 |
[06:19] | “Yeah, you know, I just decided that | “你懂的 我觉得 |
[06:20] | I’m not really that into it anymore.” | 我其实不太喜欢那些了” |
[06:23] | You talk to him lately? | 你最近跟他联系了吗 |
[06:25] | No. | 没有 |
[06:26] | No, not since school started. | 没 开学后就没联系了 |
[06:28] | Oh, shit. Well, you should call him, you know, set his ass straight. | 见鬼 你该打给他 让他清醒下 |
[06:30] | ‐ Oh, for sure. ‐ This brisket’s so good. | -当然 -这肉真好吃 |
[06:37] | Hey, so you and that teacher, you guys stay in touch? | 你和那个老师 你们还联系吗 |
[06:44] | ‐ Nah. – No? | -没 -不了吗 |
[06:47] | It’s fucked up how hard they came down on her, man. | 太操蛋了 给她判得那么重 |
[06:50] | You know, it’s not like she‐‐ I don’t know. | 又不是说她 我也说不好 |
[06:53] | It’s not like she, like, took advantage of you or some shit. | 又不是说她占了你便宜什么的 |
[06:57] | That’s what I said. | 我也这么说的 |
[06:59] | You know, it’s what I’ve been saying. | 我一直都是这么说的 |
[07:01] | Yeah, you know, plus, I met her. | 就是 而且我见过她 |
[07:02] | She was‐‐she was cool, you know. | 她 她人很不错 |
[07:05] | So what? She’s a little older than you. | 那又怎么样了 她比你大点 |
[07:07] | You liked her. She liked you. | 你喜欢她 她喜欢你 |
[07:10] | It’s not a fucking crime. | 这又不是犯罪 |
[07:13] | They got her sitting in, like, some federal prison or some shit? | 他们把她关到了联邦监狱吗 |
[07:16] | County jail. | 县监狱 |
[07:18] | Oh, dude, that’s‐‐that’s fucked. | 兄弟 那真是太操蛋了 |
[07:22] | Dude, you don’t even know. | 你都不知道 |
[07:27] | No, she had to take a plea deal. | 她不得不签犯罪协议 |
[07:29] | She might not had to have gone in at all if we hadn’t‐‐well, if‐‐ | 她或许根本不用坐牢 如果我们没有 |
[07:34] | if I hadn’t convinced her to, like, skip town for just us. | 如果我没有说服她私奔的话 |
[07:40] | Um, but‐‐I don’t know. It was messed up, dude. | 但是 我也不确定 真是糟透了 兄弟 |
[07:44] | So stupid, you know? Like… | 太蠢了 而且 |
[07:49] | Prosecutor came down pretty hard on her. So… | 检察官对她从严起诉了 所以 |
[07:55] | Oh, you know, man, | 兄弟 |
[07:57] | you can’t control that kind of thing, man. | 你控制不了那种事 |
[08:00] | – You know? ‐ Yeah. | -知道吗 -嗯 |
[08:01] | Like, people just wanna worry about shit that‐‐ | 人们只想操心 |
[08:03] | that they shouldn’t be worrying about, you know? | 他们不该操心的事 |
[08:06] | – Yeah. ‐ It’s like‐‐it’s like, | -是的 -就像是 |
[08:07] | “Worry about fucking Syria | “担心该死的叙利亚 |
[08:08] | or, like, dog meat in China,” right? | 或中国人吃狗肉问题吧” 对吗 |
[08:10] | – Yeah. – Puppy meat in China. | -对 -中国人吃小狗的肉 |
[08:12] | Fuck. | 操 |
[08:13] | This shit… | 这些破事… |
[08:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:19] | Honestly, man, I just try not to even think about it. | 说实话 我尽量不去想这件事 |
[08:25] | You want another beer? | 你想再来一杯啤酒妈 |
[08:27] | ‐ Yeah. – Yeah? | -好 -真的 |
[08:28] | – Yeah, thanks. – Maybe two more beers? | -嗯 谢了 -要不再来两杯吧 |
[08:31] | All right. | 好 |
[09:21] | 奥斯汀教师供认与学生有染后被捕 染指学生的教师是否该判刑 | |
[09:51] | – Are you done? – Yeah. Oh. Uh, yeah. | -你们吃完了吗 -嗯 吃完了 |
[09:53] | All right, if you guys are done, you can clear your plates. | 如果吃好了 你们就去把盘子洗干净 |
[09:55] | After I do this, can I have some iPad time? | 洗完盘子我能玩会iPad吗 |
[09:57] | Um, yes, you can have 20 minutes of iPad time, but together. | 你可以玩20分钟iPad 但得跟他一起 |
[10:01] | Yes, share it. | 两人一起玩 |
[10:02] | Phil, don’t forget your water | 菲尔 别忘了你放那里面的 |
[10:04] | or milk or whatever is in there. | 水还是牛奶 |
[10:07] | So Cody’s been looking out for you? | 科迪一直有照顾你 对吧 |
[10:09] | Yeah. He’s been great, really has. | 是的 他对我真的很好 |
[10:13] | And he’s gonna be my “big brother” | 他还会成为我在 |
[10:15] | for Omega Kappa Beta. | 欧米伽·卡帕·贝塔会的”大哥” |
[10:17] | Awesome group of guys. | 那帮兄弟都很棒 |
[10:21] | I’m glad things are going so well. | 我很欣慰你一切都那么顺利 |
[10:25] | Yeah, they really are. | 是的 的确很不错 |
[10:29] | You start going to counseling? | 你开始去做心理咨询了吗 |
[10:33] | – Eric? ‐ Mom, can you not? | -埃里克 -妈 能别提吗 |
[10:35] | Come on. We talked about it. | 别这样 我们谈过的 |
[10:36] | You were gonna go when school started. | 说好了开学后你就会去的 |
[10:39] | They have a great counseling program there, | 那里有很好的咨询服务 |
[10:43] | and it’s free. | 并且是免费的 |
[10:45] | I just think this isn’t something that | 我就是觉得这种事 |
[10:46] | – you can do by yourself. ‐ I don’t know how many times | -不是你能独自应付的 -我不知道 |
[10:47] | I have to ask you to please, | 还要跟你说几遍 |
[10:49] | please don’t bring this up anymore. Please. | 拜托你别再提起这事了 求你了 |
[10:52] | Sweetheart, what happened to you is not | 亲爱的 你所经历的事 |
[10:53] | something that you can just handle‐‐ | 不是你一个人就能应付… |
[10:54] | Look, I didn’t go through anything. I… | 听着 我没遭遇什么不好的经历 |
[10:59] | I’m just gonna say one thing. | 我就说一句 |
[11:00] | – Okay, Mom, look‐‐ – No, you just‐‐ | -好了 妈 听着… -不 |
[11:01] | – listen to me. ‐ Look, I’m really okay. | -你听我说 -听着 我真的没事 |
[11:03] | – I need you to know… ‐ It’s not‐‐ | -我要你知道… -并没有… |
[11:04] | – That I am here. ‐ I’m having a great time. | -我在你身边 -我过得很好 |
[11:05] | – Okay? I‐‐ ‐ And when she gets out, | -好吗 -等她出来后 |
[11:06] | you’re gonna need somebody to talk to. | 你会需要倾诉对象的 |
[11:13] | W‐‐what do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[11:17] | Prosecutor called. | 检察官打电话来了 |
[11:23] | She’s getting released in a couple days. | 她两天后会被释放 |
[11:24] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 |
[11:28] | ‐ Honey, I’m so‐‐ ‐ Okay. Jesus Christ. | -宝贝 我很… -够了 老天 |
[11:30] | Mom, look, I’m fine. | 妈 听着 我很好 |
[11:32] | I’m fine. | 我好得很 |
[11:35] | You know what? I actually gotta go, all right? | 其实我得回去了 |
[11:37] | I’ve got a paper due in the morning. | 我明早要交一篇论文 |
[11:38] | Eric, don’t do that. Come on, stay. | 埃里克 别这样 留下来 |
[11:39] | No. I just‐‐I gotta go. I really gotta get back. | 不 我得走了 我真得回去了 |
[11:43] | Thanks for dinner. | 谢谢你准备的晚餐 |
[12:00] | Hey, come in. | 进来 |
[12:04] | I’m really glad you texted. | 你发短信给我 我很高兴 |
[12:06] | ‐ Oh, yeah? ‐ Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[12:08] | I owe you an apology. | 我该向你道歉 |
[12:09] | I told my friends about us hooking up, | 我告诉朋友我们搞上了 |
[12:11] | and they said it was really insensitive of me | 他们说我很白目 |
[12:12] | to bring up the whole teacher‐student thing. | 居然提起师生恋那件事 |
[12:14] | – And‐‐ ‐ Oh, no. | -还有… -不 |
[12:15] | – It‐‐it‐‐it’s fine. ‐ No. | -没关系 -不 |
[12:17] | No, I feel like an asshole. Like, I‐‐I told my therapist about it, | 我觉得自己很混蛋 我告诉了我的心理医生 |
[12:19] | and she said that we can build intimacy without even having sex, | 她说我们不上床也能建立亲密关系 |
[12:21] | like eye contact or cuddling, you know. | 比如通过眼神交流或拥抱之类的 |
[12:24] | Like, you must have such a weird relationship with sex. | 你对性一定有复杂的感受 |
[12:26] | No. No, it’s‐‐I‐‐I don’t. | 不 不…我没有 |
[12:28] | No, I mean, you’re a survivor and stuff, and I’m a feminist. | 你是个幸存者 而我是女权主义者 |
[12:30] | And I think that I should be an ally to all survivors, | 我应该与所有的幸存者成为盟友 |
[12:32] | so I want you to know that I’m here for you. | 所以我想让你知道我支持你 |
[12:35] | So whatever you need | 不管你需要什么 |
[12:36] | and however you wanna feel comfortable and safe, | 以及你想怎样才会觉得舒适安全 |
[12:37] | – that’s what we’re gonna do. ‐ Okay. | -我们就怎么来 -好 |
[12:38] | – So you’re safe with me. ‐ All right, thank you. All right? | -你和我在一起很安全 -好 谢谢 好吗 |
[12:41] | But I don’t need to go slow, though. Okay? I’m good. | 但我不用慢慢来 好吗 我没事 |
[12:44] | Okay. I‐‐I wanna go slow, though. | 打住 可是我想慢慢来 |
[12:48] | Um, but we already had sex. | 但我们都上过床了 |
[12:50] | I know, but now I wanna go slow. | 我知道 但我现在想慢慢来 |
[12:54] | So why the hell am I here? | 那我来这里干什么 |
[12:56] | Because you texted me. | 你发短信说要来啊 |
[12:57] | Yeah, I texted you, “You up?” | 没错 我发短信问你 “你醒着吗” |
[12:59] | That means “let’s fuck,” not whatever bullshit this is. | 意思是”来一炮” 不是你说的这些狗屁玩意 |
[13:13] | Walker, perfect timing, bro! | 沃克 来得正好 |
[13:15] | – Yo, what’s up, dudes? ‐ What’s up, baby? | -好啊 兄弟们 -好 哥们 |
[13:17] | I should have texted before I came over. | 我来之前应该说一声的 |
[13:18] | Are you kidding? Bro, you are always welcome here. | 别开玩笑了 兄弟 这里永远欢迎你 |
[13:20] | You want a roadie? | 一起喝罐酒上路吗 |
[13:21] | ‐ Yeah. You all going somewhere? – Oh, yeah! | -好啊 你们要去哪吗 -当然 |
[13:24] | – Are we going somewhere? – You’re going to see. | -我们要去哪儿呢 -你等着瞧吧 |
[13:32] | Hell yeah! | 爽 |
[13:39] | ‐ All right, who’s up? ‐ What? Up for what? | -好了 谁先来 -什么 要干什么 |
[13:42] | Ride the rack, baby! | 骑车顶 |
[13:43] | Yo, no fucking way, man. | 想都别想 伙计 |
[13:45] | Rush, get your ass up there! | 入会任务 快给我上去 |
[13:48] | Fuck it. | 管他的 |
[13:57] | Hold on. | 抓稳了 |
[14:02] | Yeah, baby! | 就是这样 |
[14:07] | Yo, fucking faster! | 给我开快点 |
[14:19] | Fucking faster! | 再快点 |
[14:24] | Oh, shit! | 糟了 |
[14:27] | – No! No, no, no! – Oh, no! | -不不不 -别啊 |
[14:32] | Fuck this! | 我去 |
[14:34] | Okay, dude. | 好吧 兄弟 |
[14:35] | Oh, shit! Eric! | 靠 埃里克 |
[14:38] | Shit! | 靠 |
[14:42] | Dude! Eric, dude! | 哥们 埃里克 |
[14:44] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[14:47] | I think‐‐I think so. | 我应该没事 |
[14:50] | – Okay. – Oh, dude! | -好了 -天啊 |
[14:54] | Oh, my God, dude. | 我的天啊 |
[14:57] | Holy fucking shit. | 吓死我了 |
[15:01] | Yeah! | 爽 |
[15:04] | – Oh, my God. ‐ Holy shit. | -我的天 -我靠 |
[15:06] | You gave me a fucking heart attack. | 我都要被你吓出心脏病了 |
[15:08] | ‐ Hell yes! – God. | -真他妈爽 -天 |
[15:11] | Holy shit, dude. | 我去 兄弟 |
[15:12] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[15:13] | Yeah. Yeah, I think I’m okay. | 嗯 我应该没事 |
[15:17] | – Hell yeah! ‐ He’s a fucking maniac! | -太好了 -他就是个疯子 |
[15:19] | That was incredible. | 太厉害了 |
[15:21] | Oh, my God, dude, I was so fucking scared. | 我的天 兄弟 我他妈要吓死了 |
[15:23] | You’re the champ. He’s the fucking champ! | 你真牛逼 他最牛逼了 |
[15:25] | Oh, your face is fucked, dude. | 你脸上挂彩了 兄弟 |
[16:05] | Welcome to Omega Kappa Beta, | 欢迎来到欧米伽·卡帕·贝塔兄弟会 |
[16:09] | men of Omega Kappa Beta. | 欧米伽·卡帕·贝塔的兄弟们 |
[16:12] | We all have different strengths and abilities, | 我们都各自的优势和能力 |
[16:15] | and tonight, we come together as brothers. | 今晚 我们作为兄弟聚在一起 |
[16:18] | The men that you’re here with tonight | 今晚站在你身旁的兄弟 |
[16:19] | are the same men that will stand with you at your wedding | 会在你的婚礼那天陪伴在你左右 |
[16:22] | and the men that will carry you to your grave. | 也会在你的葬礼那天把你安葬 |
[16:26] | Your big brothers will now greet you in the bonds | 你们的大哥现在会以欧米伽·卡帕·贝塔之名 |
[16:28] | of Omega Kappa Beta. | 与你们结义 |
[16:31] | Ryan Johnson, please come forward. | 瑞安·约翰森 请上前来 |
[16:43] | Welcome to Omega Kappa Beta. | 欧米伽·卡帕·贝塔兄弟会欢迎你 |
[16:52] | Eric Walker, please step forward. | 埃里克·沃克 请上前来 |
[17:06] | Welcome to Omega Kappa Beta. | 欧米伽·卡帕·贝塔兄弟会欢迎你 |
[17:11] | Your life begins now, little brother. | 你的人生从现在开始 小弟 |
[17:15] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[17:17] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[17:34] | Pledges, you may remove your blindfolds. | 新人们 你们可以摘下眼罩了 |
[17:38] | Now tonight, you have the distinct honor | 今晚 你们有荣幸和特权 |
[17:41] | and privilege of meeting our esteemed guest, Karen. | 与我们的贵宾相会 凯伦 |
[17:50] | All right, boys. | 好了 小子们 |
[17:51] | Karen is a very special and beautiful friend | 凯伦是欧米伽·卡帕·贝塔大家庭 |
[17:55] | of the Omega Kappa Beta family. | 一位十分特别又美丽的朋友 |
[17:57] | We love Karen, right? | 我们爱凯伦 对吗 |
[18:01] | We treasure Karen. | 我们珍视凯伦 |
[18:03] | None of you fucks better touch Karen, | 你们这些混球最好都别动凯伦 |
[18:06] | but you all better fucking tip her. Okay? | 但你们最好给她小费 明白吗 |
[18:09] | I told you little butt bitches to bring some cash. | 我告诉过你们这些混球带点现金来 |
[18:11] | 50 bucks should do. | 五十块应该够了 |
[18:13] | Jar’s at the front. You got that? | 罐子在前面 明白了吗 |
[18:15] | – Yes, sir. – Fucking awesome. | -明白 -棒极了 |
[18:16] | Karen, they’re all yours. | 凯伦 他们都是你的了 |
[18:19] | Are you boys ready to get started? | 你们准备好开始了吗 |
[18:34] | Oh my God! | 天啊 |
[19:14] | If you ain’t hard, I don’t know what you are! | 如果这都没硬 那我不知道你是什么怪物了 |
[19:16] | – Who’s Eric? – Hey, get up, newbie! | -哪位是埃里克 -起来 新人 |
[19:19] | Oh, he’s right there. | 他就在那 |
[19:21] | There he is! | 在那儿呢 |
[19:38] | Now you’re in trouble, buddy! | 你这下有麻烦了 伙计 |
[19:40] | I heard you were a naughty, naughty student. | 我听说你是个很调皮的学生 |
[19:43] | Nice! | 棒 |
[19:47] | Time for detention. | 留堂时间到 |
[19:51] | You keep getting | 你考试总是 |
[19:53] | all of those Ds. | 拿到D |
[20:00] | Don’t you want some of this A? | 你难道不想拿点A吗[屁股] |
[20:03] | I’m‐‐I’m good. Thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[20:04] | – I’m good. – Eric! Eric! | -不用了 -埃里克 埃里克 |
[20:06] | ‐ You’re not teacher’s pet? ‐ I’m good. | -你是老师的乖学生吗 -不用了 |
[20:08] | Eric! Eric! Eric! Eric! | 埃里克 埃里克 |
[20:12] | Can you stop? | 你能停下吗 |
[20:16] | Just fucking stop! | 快停下 |
[20:21] | Who’s next? | 下一个谁上 |
[20:27] | Eric! Hey. Where you going, man? | 埃里克 你要去哪 |
[20:34] | Where are you going, man? What’s up? | 你要去哪 怎么了 |
[20:35] | I’m sorry, man. Sorry. | 对不起 伙计 对不起 |
[20:37] | Um, I, uh… | 我… |
[20:39] | I just‐‐I gotta get‐‐ I gotta get back. | 我只是得赶紧回去 |
[20:41] | Dude, it’s just a stupid tradition. | 老兄 这只是个很蠢的传统 |
[20:43] | Don’t let that shit bother you. Karen fucks with everybody. | 别让它烦到你 凯伦跟谁都闹着玩 |
[20:45] | You should have seen what she did to me. | 你该看看她当初怎么对我的 |
[20:49] | I just don’t wanna do this. | 我只是不想这样做 |
[20:50] | You don’t wanna do what? | 你不想做什么 |
[20:52] | This? You don’t have to do this if you don’t want to. | 这个 如果不想你可以不做 |
[20:54] | No, any of this. | 不 所有这一切 |
[20:56] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[20:58] | – Eric, wa‐‐wait. ‐ I’m sorry. | -埃里克 等等 -对不起 |
[20:59] | Hold up a sec. Let’s just talk about it. | 等下 我们谈谈 |
[21:01] | Eric. | 埃里克 |
[21:21] | Hey. You’re, uh, Ryan’s roommate? | 你是瑞安的室友吗 |
[21:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:29] | Eric. | 埃里克 |
[21:30] | Micah. | 迈卡 |
[21:33] | Shitty night? | 晚上过得很糟吗 |
[21:36] | ‐ Yeah. – Same. | -对 -我也一样 |
[21:39] | Uh, my roommate’s hooking up with some girl, | 我室友在跟妹子拍拖 |
[21:42] | so can’t go in there for a while. | 所以我暂时不能进去 |
[21:46] | ‐ Sucks. – Yeah. | -真糟 -是啊 |
[21:49] | I was…thinking about doing these to pass the time. | 我想着抽点这个来打发时间 |
[21:55] | Are those mushrooms? | 那些是致幻蘑菇吗 |
[21:58] | ‘Shroom? | 来点吗 |
[22:03] | Fuck it. | 不管了 |
[22:07] | We are deep inside | 我们深处在 |
[22:09] | and fully implicated in… | 并且完全包含在 |
[22:13] | every single thing. | 所有事物中 |
[22:17] | One being in relation to | 一个个体关联与 |
[22:20] | a myriad of beings and to the whole. | 无数个事物 也与整体相关 |
[22:24] | You are the sky. | 你是天空 |
[22:29] | You are the moon… | 你是月亮 |
[22:32] | and the stars… | 还有星辰 |
[22:38] | and so am I. | 我也一样 |
[22:45] | So is Claire. | 克莱尔也是 |
[23:00] | I miss her. | 我想她 |
[23:08] | I miss her so much. | 我好想她 |