时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’m having an affair. | 我有外遇了 |
[00:11] | I’m having an affair. | 我有外遇了 |
[00:21] | I’m having an affair. | 我有外遇了 |
[00:26] | What? | 什么 |
[00:37] | I’m sleeping with my student. | 我跟我学生睡了 |
[00:50] | – Phil, look! – All right– | -菲尔 看 -好了 |
[00:51] | Okay. Put that down. | 好了 放下 |
[00:53] | – Oh, sorry. – That’s all right. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[00:57] | – Have you see my phone? – No. Mm-mm. | -你看到我手机了吗 -没有 |
[01:01] | All right, you guys, | 你们快点吃 |
[01:03] | I’ll get it. | 我去开 |
[01:04] | We have to go in five minutes, okay? | 我们五分钟后出发 知道吗 |
[01:06] | – Okay. – Okay! | -知道 -知道 |
[01:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:12] | Hi. Eric Walker? | 你好 埃里克·沃克吗 |
[01:15] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, I’m Eric. | 嗯 是的 我是埃里克 |
[01:19] | Ms. Wilson is your English teacher, right? | 威尔森女士是你的英文老师 对吗 |
[01:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:25] | So you and Ms. Wilson are friends? | 你和威尔森老师是朋友吗 |
[01:29] | Um…I mean, | 我是说 |
[01:32] | she’s like a really good teacher. | 她是个很好的老师 |
[01:35] | She helped me get my-my SAT scores up. | 她帮助我提升我的高考成绩 |
[01:38] | Have you ever spent any time with her alone? | 你有和她独处过吗 |
[01:41] | Like, uh, after school or… off school grounds? | 比如放学后或者在校外 |
[01:46] | I’m sorry. I don’t understand. Is she okay? | 不好意思 我不明白 她还好吗 |
[01:49] | Eric, have you ever met her outside of school? | 埃里克 你有在校外见过她吗 |
[01:58] | I mean, yeah, she, uh, she tutors me. | 有 她辅导我功课 |
[02:01] | So she… met me at the place I work a few times, restaurant. | 所以她在我上班的餐厅跟我见过几次 |
[02:07] | But I– | 但我… |
[02:09] | I don’t really know that much about her. | 我对她没那么了解 |
[02:12] | You guys do anything else besides tutoring? | 你们除了辅导功课之外还有做别的事吗 |
[02:16] | Hang out at her place or drive around? | 在她家玩或者开车兜风 |
[02:23] | I mean, she’s–she’s dropped me off at home a couple of times. | 她送我回家过几次 |
[02:28] | Eric, has Ms. Wilson ever been inappropriate with you? | 埃里克 威尔森老师对你有不得体举动吗 |
[02:33] | No! | 没有 |
[02:34] | Yeah, it sounds weird when she says it that way. | 她这么说听上去是很怪 |
[02:37] | Have you ever fooled around or anything like that? | 你们有乱搞之类的吗 |
[02:41] | – Are you saying that- – I-I totally get it. | -你们是说… -我懂的 |
[02:43] | She’s an attractive lady. | 她很漂亮 |
[02:44] | I-I can see how maybe things could get a little confusing. | 我能理解事情也许变得令人糊涂 |
[02:48] | What’s confusing? No– | 有什么糊涂的 没有 |
[02:50] | Uh, nothing’s confusing. | 我清楚得很 |
[02:52] | The school was notified this morning. | 学校今早收到了通知 |
[02:55] | A report’s been filed. | 有人举报 |
[02:57] | We know the whole story. | 我们知道事情的全貌 |
[02:59] | We know you guys went away together this weekend. | 我们知道你们两个这周末一起出了远门 |
[03:07] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[03:11] | Sweetheart… | 亲爱的 |
[03:13] | The most important thing right now is for you to tell the truth, | 现在最重要的是你能说出真相 |
[03:16] | because it’s gonna be easier on Claire | 因为我们了解到事情的来龙去脉 |
[03:18] | and everyone else if we know the real story. | 对克莱尔和其他所有人都有好处 |
[03:21] | Lying isn’t gonna help her. Or you. | 说谎对她无益 对你也是 |
[03:29] | She’s having an affair. | 她有婚外情 |
[03:32] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[03:33] | She’s, um… | 她… |
[03:36] | – Fuck, man. – Yeah. | -我去 -是啊 |
[03:43] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[03:46] | You know, Lisa and I, we went through a rough patch too, | 我和丽莎的婚姻也遇到过坎坷 |
[03:49] | – and, um, we just saw somebody– – It’s with her…student. | -我们就去看了… -是和她的学生 |
[03:54] | It’s with some, uh, | 是她… |
[03:57] | kid that… she’s been tutoring. | 在帮忙补习的那个孩子 |
[04:02] | All right, who told you that? | 好吧 谁告诉你的 |
[04:06] | She did. | 她告诉我的 |
[04:10] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[04:13] | Does anyone else know? | 还有其他人知道吗 |
[04:19] | Yes. | 有 |
[04:21] | She told…another teacher. | 她还告诉了一个老师 |
[04:27] | All right. | 知道了 |
[04:28] | If he doesn’t confirm it and it was consensual, | 如果他矢口否认 并且是双方自愿发生的关系 |
[04:31] | then–then they most likely won’t press charges, you know? | 那他们很可能就不会提起诉讼 |
[04:38] | What do I do, Nate? | 我该怎么办 内特 |
[04:59] | I’m– I need to see you. | 我…我得见你 |
[05:03] | The police came to my house today. They– | 警察今天来我家了 他们… |
[05:07] | I didn’t know what to say. I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知道该说什么 该做什么 |
[05:09] | I just–I–they said that they knew everything. | 我…他们说他们什么都知道了 |
[05:18] | Can we meet? | 我们能见面吗 |
[05:21] | Please, Claire, please. Can we meet? | 拜托 克莱尔 求你了 我们见一面吧 |
[05:23] | I just–I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[05:27] | I don’t know what to do. Please. | 我真的手足无措了 求求你 |
[05:30] | Claire. Are you there? | 克莱尔 你在听吗 |
[05:34] | Yes, I’m here. | 我在听 |
[05:40] | Can you say something? | 你能说句话吗 |
[05:44] | I’m sorry. I have to go. | 对不起 我得挂了 |
[06:00] | I can’t believe it’s happened. | 我不敢相信居然发生了这种事 |
[06:04] | Well, I already had Bill call the D. A. | 我已经让比尔联系地检了 |
[06:08] | Okay, Peggy. Okay, thanks. | 好的 佩姬 好 谢谢 |
[06:10] | All right, bye. | 行 再见 |
[06:12] | Do you know what’s going on with Eric? | 你知道埃里克到底怎么了吗 |
[06:15] | I mean, yeah, I guess he’s, uh… | 我知道 可能他… |
[06:17] | he’s been acting like too cool for us | 他最近表现得和我们不太合群 |
[06:18] | ’cause he started dating some college girl and… | 因为他在跟一个女大学生约会 |
[06:20] | No, he’s not dating a college girl, okay? | 跟他约会的可不是什么女大学生 |
[06:23] | He is having a sexual relationship with a teacher at school. | 他与一位在校老师发生了性关系 |
[06:27] | Ms. Wilson. | 威尔森老师 |
[06:29] | What are you talking about? That doesn’t– | 你在说什么呢 这… |
[06:32] | that doesn’t make any sense. He– | 这怎么可能啊 他… |
[06:36] | Okay, you know what? We’ll get back to this. | 这样吧 我们待会再谈 |
[06:38] | Danielle, hi. | 丹妮尔 你好 |
[06:40] | I know. It’s crazy! | 我知道 简直疯了 |
[07:46] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[07:51] | I wanna save this. | 我想挽救我们的感情 |
[07:57] | How can you even look at me? | 你怎么还愿意看我 |
[08:04] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[08:08] | I messed everything up. | 我把一切都搞砸了 |
[08:12] | Yeah, you fucked up. | 是啊 你是搞砸了 |
[08:15] | You fucked up…real bad. | 弄得一塌糊涂 |
[08:18] | And I’m so fucking mad at you. | 我也很他妈生你的气 |
[08:25] | But this is ten years, Claire. | 但我们一起十年了 克莱尔 |
[08:28] | And I do not wanna lose you. | 我不想就此失去你 |
[08:32] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[08:39] | I saw Nate and I told him. | 我见了内特 告诉了他 |
[08:42] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[08:44] | We’re gonna get a lawyer. | 我们会找个律师 |
[08:48] | And we’re gonna go to therapy. | 去接受婚姻咨询 |
[08:55] | We can get past this. | 我们可以一起度过这个难关 |
[09:03] | Everyone’s freaking out about this, man. | 这件事闹得沸沸扬扬的 |
[09:05] | This is insane. My mom fucking knows. | 太不可理喻了 我妈都知道了 |
[09:08] | Dude, you gotta fucking tell us everything. Jesus! | 兄弟 你最好把事情经过全都告诉我们 天啊 |
[09:11] | You’re gonna be like a legend, like a fucking god, dude. | 你这下要成传奇人物 被封神了 |
[09:14] | Don’t say that, man. | 别这么说行吗 |
[09:16] | Fucking cops came to my house, all right, they– | 死条子都来我家了 好吗 他们… |
[09:20] | In front of my mom. | 还当着我妈的面 |
[09:29] | I don’t know what’s gonna happen to her. | 我不知道她会怎么样 |
[09:31] | That’s not your problem. | 那不是你的问题 |
[09:33] | She’s an adult. She’s like 30, right? | 她是成年人 她都三十岁了吧 |
[09:35] | It’s on her. You didn’t do anything wrong. | 那是她的错 你没做错什么 |
[09:38] | She’s under investigation because of me. | 她因为我在接受调查 |
[09:42] | I mean…she won’t talk to me. | 她不愿意跟我说话了 |
[09:46] | She won’t pick up the phone. | 她也不接我电话 |
[09:47] | Well, I mean, she– she’s probably busy | 她很可能忙着 |
[09:51] | with her husband, like, fuck, dude! | 应付她丈夫呢 我操 |
[09:53] | She’s got a fucking husband! | 她有丈夫 |
[09:55] | – Eric, look… – Fuck! | -埃里克 听着 -该死 |
[09:57] | I get it, all right? | 我明白 好吗 |
[10:00] | I do, like–like you probably really, really like her. | 真的 你可能真的很喜欢她 |
[10:03] | But she’s been having sex with her high school student. It’s like… | 但她在跟她的高中学生上床 |
[10:08] | she’s–she’s got issues, man. | 她有问题 伙计 |
[10:15] | You guys don’t get it. | 你们不明白 |
[10:20] | Eric, come on, we’re j– | 埃里克 别这样 |
[10:22] | Dude, it’s true. | 是真的 |
[10:26] | Holy shit. | 我去 |
[10:31] | So I’m gonna take a few days off work. I already called in. | 我要请几天假 已经打电话说了 |
[10:53] | I need some air. | 我需要换口气 |
[10:58] | I’m gonna go for a walk around the block or something. | 我就沿着街区散散步 |
[11:01] | I’ll be back. | 马上回来 |
[12:32] | I am so, so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:35] | I don’t know why I told them. I don’t–I should have lied. | 我不知道我为什么告诉他们 我应该撒谎的 |
[12:37] | It’s okay–they would have found out anyway. | 没关系 他们早晚会发现的 |
[12:42] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[12:49] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[12:51] | Say something. | 说点什么 |
[12:54] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[12:58] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[13:01] | I’m really, really scared. | 我真的很害怕 |
[13:09] | W-we can just go. | 我们可以一走了之 |
[13:12] | Just leave. Now. | 现在就走 |
[13:13] | I mea–just drive…you know? | 开车就走 |
[13:19] | – I can’t be without you. – That’s crazy. | -我不能没有你 -那太疯狂了 |
[13:22] | No, it’s not. Look, we’re good together. | 不 并不疯狂 我们很般配 |
[13:26] | We are, and… | 真的 |
[13:29] | Just look me in the eye and tell me that you don’t want to do this. | 那你看着我的眼睛 说你不想这样做 |
[13:34] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[13:36] | We can figure it out. | 我们能想出办法 |
[13:38] | We can! We’re–we’re good together. | 我们可以的 我们在一起很好 |
[13:42] | We’re good. | 我们很适合 |
[13:47] | This is fucking crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[13:50] | – Just drive off now? – Yeah. | -现在开车离开 -是的 |
[13:53] | Yeah, just… | 就… |
[13:55] | Look, I love you. | 我爱你 |
[14:29] | I’ll be there in a sec. | 我马上就来 |
[14:31] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -确定吗 -嗯 |
[14:36] | Where the hell are you? | 你到底在哪 |
[14:37] | Look, I have been calling and calling you. | 我一直给你打电话 |
[14:40] | We are very worried about you. | 我们都很担心你 |
[14:43] | I am very worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[14:47] | Are you there? | 你在吗 |
[14:51] | Yeah, I’m here. | 我在 |
[14:51] | Well, you need to come back home, okay? | 你得回家 好吗 |
[14:53] | They–they could look at this thing as a kidnapping, | 他们可能会把这当做绑架来看 |
[14:55] | all right? | 好吗 |
[14:57] | Just please do the right thing. | 拜托做正确的事 |
[14:59] | Hey, Nate. I’m sorry. | 内特 对不起 |
[15:02] | Just come back home. | 赶紧回家 |
[15:19] | I feel sick. | 我不舒服 |
[15:35] | I was a good teacher, right? | 我是个好老师 对吗 |
[15:39] | The best teacher. | 最好的 |
[15:46] | Oh, well…ha. | 那… |
[15:50] | That’s that. | 以后没得当了 |
[16:02] | You’re so fuckin’ beautiful… | 你太他妈美了 |
[16:06] | and you chose me. | 而你选择了我 |
[16:11] | My entire life… | 为了你 |
[16:14] | gone | 我 |
[16:17] | for you. | 放弃了我的全部生活 |
[16:25] | No, wait. Come here. | 不 等等 过来 |
[16:31] | Come here. | 过来 |
[16:53] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[17:06] | Please…look at me. | 拜托 看着我 |
[18:20] | 妈妈 未接电话 妈妈 拜托打电话给我 乔什 未接电话 洛根 未接电话 洛根 你妈刚给我打了电话 你去哪了 | |
[18:24] | 妈妈 拜托打电话给我 洛根 你妈刚给我打了电话 你去哪了 洛根 哥们 你在哪 你妈很抓狂 亚德里安 我操 我刚听说 利奥 威尔森老师 我去 马克 牛逼 科迪 洛根刚给我发了短信 我靠 大卫 威尔森老师 | |
[18:29] | 洛根 当然 你走了吗 一切可好 你妈刚给我打了电话 你去哪了 | |
[19:06] | Eric? | 埃里克 |