时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I never get to see you like this. | 我从来见不到这样的你 |
[00:05] | Like what? | 哪样啊 |
[00:07] | Like…yourself. | 真实的你 |
[00:10] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[00:12] | – What? – Show me around. | -什么 -带我转转 |
[00:14] | – Okay. – Where we at, Claire? | -好 -我们在哪 克莱尔 |
[00:15] | Okay, uh… | 好 |
[00:16] | Follow me for the grand tour, | 跟着我参观 |
[00:18] | but first, we gotta get you a costume. | 但首先 我们得给你装扮下 |
[00:20] | Oh, thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢 夫人 |
[00:21] | There you go. | 好了 |
[00:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[00:24] | Here we have a deer. | 这有一头鹿 |
[00:27] | – Elk. – Elk? | -驼鹿 -驼鹿 |
[00:28] | – That’s an elk. – Okay, that’s an elk. | -那是驼鹿 -嗯 是驼鹿 |
[00:29] | Oh, well, there’s a deer to remind us we’re in Texas. | 这有一头鹿提醒我们身处得州 |
[00:32] | Don’t mess with Texas. | 别惹得州 |
[00:33] | Um, all right, let’s go check out the backyard. | 好了 去看看后院吧 |
[01:02] | Never want to leave. | 不想离开 |
[01:06] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[01:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:17] | Delete that video. | 删了那视频 |
[01:43] | Can you believe I found this place? | 你能相信我找到了这地方吗 |
[01:46] | When’d you book it? | 你什么时候订的 |
[01:47] | Mm, couple weeks ago. | 几周前 |
[01:50] | A couple weeks ago? | 几周前 |
[01:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:55] | How’d you know when my birthday was? | 你怎么知道我生日是哪天 |
[01:58] | ‘Cause I’m a mind-reader. | 因为我会读心术 |
[02:00] | ‘Cause you told me. | 因为你跟我说过 |
[02:02] | – Did I tell you? – Yeah. | -我跟你说过吗 -是的 |
[02:10] | So, here’s to… | 敬… |
[02:13] | the most talented, smartest, kindest, | 我认识的最有才华 最聪明 |
[02:18] | most handsome guy I ever met. | 最善良 最帅的人 |
[02:20] | Please keep going. | 请继续 |
[02:21] | Uh, not to mention the 1375 you got on your SATs. | 更别说你高考拿了1375分 |
[02:25] | – Thanks to you. – I’m so proud of you. | -多亏了你 -我真为你骄傲 |
[02:29] | How’d you keep this-this whole cooking thing | 你是怎么瞒了我这么久 |
[02:31] | a secret from me for so long? | 你会做饭的事 |
[02:34] | I don’t know, it’s easy. | 我不知道 很简单 |
[02:35] | You know, I also got a lot of practice cooking with my brothers. | 而且我经常给我弟弟做 练习机会很多 |
[02:38] | I wish I ate like this when I was a kid. | 真希望我小时候能像这样吃饭 |
[02:40] | What, spaghetti and sauce? | 意面加酱汁吗 |
[02:43] | No, a homecooked meal. | 不 一顿家常菜 |
[02:44] | My dad basically took us to McDonald’s | 我妈妈去世后 我爸每晚 |
[02:46] | every night after my mom died. | 都带我们去吃麦当劳 |
[02:48] | Oh, my mom was the best cook too. | 我妈妈也很会做饭 |
[02:51] | Everything she made was from scratch. | 她什么都是从头开始做 |
[02:55] | You were, like, what, um, nine when she died? | 她去世的时候你9岁 |
[02:59] | Yeah, about that. | 嗯 差不多 |
[03:02] | My mom was so cool. | 我妈妈很酷 |
[03:04] | She was the life of every party. | 每次派对上最活跃的人就是她 |
[03:06] | We used to have these huge barbecues, | 我们经常举行大型烧烤聚会 |
[03:09] | and she’d have, like, buckets of gin and tonics. | 她会喝很多金汤力 |
[03:13] | The whole neighborhood would come by. | 街坊邻居都会来 |
[03:14] | The house just felt… | 家里感觉 |
[03:17] | I don’t know, it felt, like, alive. | 我也不知道 充满活力 |
[03:19] | And then she got sick. | 然后她就病了 |
[03:23] | And then she…got sick again. | 然后又病了 |
[03:27] | Cancer’s just the worst. | 癌症最折磨人了 |
[03:30] | And then she died. | 然后就过世了 |
[03:33] | And, um… | 然后 |
[03:36] | Nate joined the military, and he shipped off, | 内特参军 离开 |
[03:39] | and then my dad, he started drinking, and… | 然后我爸爸开始酗酒 |
[03:44] | And I was, like, alone in this… | 而我好像一个人待在 |
[03:50] | incredibly quiet house. | 这座无比安静的房子里 |
[03:51] | – I don’t know, sorry, I don’t know why I’m getting upset. – No. | -我不知道 抱歉 不知道怎么就难过了 -没事 |
[03:54] | It’s fine. | 不要紧 |
[03:56] | I want to hear. | 我想听 |
[04:03] | Anyway, I tried for a really long time to be perfect, you know? | 总之 很长一段时间我都试着完美 |
[04:06] | It was, like, my rebellion, to be the opposite of my dad. | 这是我的叛逆 想成为跟我父亲完全不同的人 |
[04:10] | It didn’t work. | 但没用 |
[04:11] | I was just this, like, walking reminder of what he lost. | 我就像是 时刻提醒着他失去了什么 |
[04:19] | You ever think about reaching out to your dad? | 你没想过去找你爸爸吗 |
[04:22] | Are you curious about him? | 你对他不好奇吗 |
[04:25] | Honestly? | 老实说 |
[04:27] | No. | 不 |
[04:28] | I mean, I never knew him, so, really, what’s to miss? | 反正我从来不认识他 有什么好怀念的 |
[04:39] | You are the best older brother. | 你是最棒的哥哥 |
[04:44] | And a really good man. | 还是个好人 |
[05:25] | Snug in. | 靠过来 |
[05:27] | – Snug in. – Snug in. | -靠过来 -靠过来 |
[05:29] | – I like that. – Yeah. Come here. | -我喜欢 -嗯 过来 |
[05:37] | I like the way you smell in the morning. | 我喜欢你早晨的气味 |
[05:40] | I like seeing you in the morning. | 我喜欢早上看到你 |
[05:45] | You feel any older? | 你感觉变老了吗 |
[05:48] | Years older. | 老了好几岁 |
[06:04] | I’m sorry, I gotta take this. | 抱歉 我得接这个电话 |
[06:08] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[06:11] | Yeah, the speakers are just okay, | 嗯 演讲者还行 |
[06:13] | but I think it’s still worthwhile. | 但我觉得值得 |
[06:16] | How long did you guys end up practicing for? | 你们最后练习了多久 |
[06:22] | Um, yeah, I wouldn’t… | 嗯 我不会… |
[06:25] | Yeah, it’s at 4:00, right? | 是4点 对吧 |
[06:28] | I wouldn’t miss your first gig. | 我不会错过你第一次演出的 |
[06:32] | Listen, I actually have a curriculum seminar | 听着 我有个课程研讨会 |
[06:34] | that I gotta hit, so I should– I should go. | 我必须参加 所以得挂了 |
[06:39] | Kay. Bye, I love you. | 好 拜 我爱你 |
[06:52] | Coffee. | 有咖啡 |
[06:55] | Sorry about that. | 刚才的事很抱歉 |
[06:56] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[07:02] | What– come on. | 怎么 别这样 |
[07:03] | You know I didn’t have a choice. | 你知道我别无选择 |
[07:05] | It’s fine. Okay? | 没事 好吗 |
[07:07] | Stop. | 别这样 |
[07:18] | Take your underwear off. | 把内裤脱了 |
[07:21] | What? | 什么 |
[07:23] | Take your underwear off. | 把内裤脱了 |
[08:03] | I’m scared to smoke pot. | 我害怕抽大麻 |
[08:05] | You’re scared? | 你害怕 |
[08:06] | – Don’t laugh at me. – I’m sorry. | -别笑我 -不好意思 |
[08:08] | Sorry, I just– | 抱歉 我只是 |
[08:09] | I didn’t know people like you still existed, to be honest. | 我不知道世界上还存在你这种人 真的 |
[08:11] | I know, it’s so pathetic, right? | 我知道 太可悲了 对吧 |
[08:13] | Yeah. Kind of pathetic. | 嗯 是有点可悲 |
[08:16] | Okay, well, technically, | 严格来说 |
[08:17] | I did sort of get stoned when I was, like, 20. | 我大概在20岁的时候抽嗨过一次 |
[08:21] | But I thought everybody hated me, and then I peed myself. | 但那时我以为大家都讨厌我 还尿裤子了 |
[08:25] | I didn’t, for the record. | 不过我其实没有尿 |
[08:28] | In that case, I’m gonna shotgun you. | 这样的话 我要给你个副驾享受 |
[08:31] | – Do you know what that is? – No. | -你知道那是什么吗 -不知道 |
[08:32] | Okay, I’m gonna take a little in, | 我吸一口 |
[08:33] | and then I’m gonna blow it to you. | 然后吹给你 |
[08:35] | – Like in my mouth? – Yeah. | -吹进我嘴里吗 -对 |
[08:37] | Like we’re kissing? | 像接吻一样 |
[08:38] | – Like that, yeah. – Oh, cool. | -对 没错 -好 |
[08:40] | Okay, ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[08:56] | So? | 怎么样 |
[08:58] | I’m a stoner now. | 我现在也抽大麻了 |
[09:01] | Mission accomplished. | 任务达成 |
[09:05] | – Give me another shotgun. – All right, come here. | -再给我来次副驾享受 -好 过来 |
[09:13] | I’m just wondering… | 我很好奇 |
[09:16] | What were you like in high school? | 你高中时候什么样 |
[09:19] | So boring. | 特别无聊 |
[09:21] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -没错 |
[09:24] | So you’re telling me that you didn’t have any boyfriends or anything. | 你是说你当时没谈过男朋友什么的 |
[09:27] | No, I was a virgin until I met Matt | 没有 我大四认识的马特 |
[09:29] | in, uh, senior year of college. | 我的第一次给了他 |
[09:30] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[09:32] | – No shit. – I know, it’s so embarrassing. | -不会吧 -是啊 真难为情 |
[09:35] | – Yeah. – Yeah. Can you pass me those? | -确实 -确实 能把薯片递给我吗 |
[09:37] | Yeah, yeah. Here. | 好 没问题 给你 |
[09:40] | Yeah, so… | 其实… |
[09:43] | it was self-imposed. | 那是自我强加的 |
[09:44] | Like, I just wanted rules. | 我想给自己定些规矩 |
[09:47] | I needed rules. | 我需要规矩来约束自己 |
[09:49] | So no drinking, no boys. | 不喝酒 不恋爱 |
[09:54] | Like, I wouldn’t even have a-a beer. | 我那时候甚至连啤酒都不喝 |
[09:56] | I was such a prude. | 简直正经过头了 |
[09:59] | Okay, how long were you and Alison together? | 那你跟艾莉森在一起了多长时间 |
[10:01] | – Oh, my God. – What? Tell me. | -我的天 -怎么 告诉我嘛 |
[10:03] | I– like, um… | 我…大概 |
[10:06] | six months. | 六个月 |
[10:08] | Oh, so, okay. | 好吧 |
[10:10] | That’s, like, serious, then. | 那你们还挺认真的嘛 |
[10:11] | Did you guys say “I love you”? | 你们有说”我爱你”吗 |
[10:13] | – I don’t know. – What? You did! | -我不知道 -什么 你们说了 |
[10:15] | – No. – Oh, my gosh. | -没有 -我的天啊 |
[10:18] | I was 16, you know? | 我那时才十六岁 |
[10:21] | What did I know? | 什么都不懂 |
[10:25] | Oh, the girls at UT are gonna be all over you. | 得州大学的女生肯定会爱死你的 |
[10:30] | They are. | 真的 |
[10:32] | You have your whole life ahead of you. | 你以后的日子还很长 |
[10:34] | You’re gonna have so much fun. | 你会享受到很多乐趣 |
[10:37] | You are, and you’re gonna, like… | 一定的 你肯定会 |
[10:40] | have so much sex with so many people. | 和很多人做很多次爱 |
[10:48] | Hey, you want to go into town? | 想去镇上吗 |
[10:50] | We can go to a bar or something. | 我们可以去酒吧之类的 |
[10:52] | I don’t have an ID. | 我没有身份证 |
[10:55] | Oh, right, no. | 是的 |
[10:56] | No, yeah, let’s just stay here. | 那我们就待在这吧 |
[10:58] | Kay? | 好吗 |
[11:06] | I’m gonna get another. | 我再去拿一瓶 |
[11:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:38] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[11:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:43] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 嗯 我挺好的 |
[11:44] | Come on, why are you giving me the silent treatment? | 怎么了 你别和我冷战啊 |
[11:47] | – It’s our last night together. – Exactly. | -这是我们的最后一夜了 -没错 |
[11:50] | It’s our last night together. | 我们在一起的最后一夜 |
[11:52] | And tomorrow, you’re gonna go back to him, | 明天你就要回到他身边 |
[11:55] | and this will have never happened. | 我们也不会再像现在这样了 |
[11:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:59] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[12:01] | This isn’t real. | 这不是真实的 |
[12:02] | Of course it is. | 当然是真实的 |
[12:04] | Is that why you’re talking about who I’m gonna fuck | 所以你才说些什么等我上了大学 |
[12:05] | when I get to college? | 我会跟谁做爱吗 |
[12:08] | Like, what is this to you? | 我们这算什么 |
[12:11] | Is this just some bored housewife shit? | 寂寞人妻的风流韵事吗 |
[12:13] | You know that’s not true. | 你知道不是这样的 |
[12:16] | You’re not gonna want me when you go to college. | 等你上大学就不会想要我了 |
[12:20] | You’re gonna be done with me. | 你会受够我 |
[12:35] | Fuck, I’m risking my entire life to be with you! | 操 我冒着失去一切的风险和你在一起 |
[12:40] | I wish I could just stay here with you, but I– | 我也想和你就待在这里 但是 |
[12:43] | I can’t, | 我不能 |
[12:44] | and I fucking feel like a terrible person. | 我觉得自己是个大坏蛋 |
[12:53] | No. | 别 |
[12:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:00] | I’m sorry. Please stop. Stop. Stop. | 对不起 别哭了 别哭了 |
[13:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:11] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[13:16] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[13:19] | So much. | 很爱很爱 |
[13:24] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[13:27] | Say it again. | 再说一遍 |
[13:31] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:27] | – It’s the birthday boy. – Yeah. | -是寿星呢 -是啊 |
[15:31] | Devon was sad he missed you on your birthday. | 戴文很难过 你生日那天他没见到你 |
[15:34] | I think he was sadder about missing some birthday cake, so I caved. | 他更难过的应该是没吃上生日蛋糕 所以我让步了 |
[15:38] | I let them each have a piece. | 我让他们每人吃了一块 |
[15:40] | I was hoping you might get home a little earlier. | 我本来希望你能早点回家 |
[15:44] | Sorry about that. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:45] | It’s fine, you were having fun with your friends. | 没关系 你和朋友们玩得很开心 |
[15:48] | We’ll do something tomorrow night, okay? | 我们明晚再一起庆祝 好吗 |
[15:51] | All right, I gotta go to work. | 好了 我得去上班了 |
[15:52] | Um, you were supposed to be home with the boys tonight, | 今晚本来由你照看弟弟们 |
[15:54] | but I wanted you to have the night off, so I sent them next door. | 但我想让你休息一晚 所以叫他们去邻居家了 |
[15:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:00] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[16:02] | See you later. | 回头见 |
[16:36] | Hello? | 你好 |
[16:55] | Shit, you smell good. | 靠 你真香 |
[16:57] | Oh, thanks, I showered. | 谢谢夸奖 我洗了澡 |
[17:00] | Way to brag. | 真会自夸 |
[17:03] | – How long have you been waiting for a drink? – Forever. | -你等点酒等了多久 -好久了 |
[17:08] | So how bad is this gonna be? | 表演会有多难看 |
[17:10] | You might know some songs. They’re a cover band. | 你可能会知道几首歌 他们是翻唱乐队 |
[17:12] | They do, like, Neil Young, Talking Heads, Wilco. | 他们会唱尼尔·扬 Talking Heads和Wilco乐队的歌 |
[17:17] | Oh, boy. | 饶了我吧 |
[17:20] | – No, it’s– that sounds pretty good. – Thanks for coming. | -不 那听起来很棒 -谢谢你来捧场 |
[17:25] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[17:26] | She’s looked me in the face, like, five times. | 她已经直视我五次了 也不过来 |
[17:28] | Yeah, me too. | 我也一样 |
[17:30] | – Fuck it. – What the… | -滚她丫的 -搞什么 |
[17:32] | – Kathryn! – Hurry up, bitch! | -凯瑟琳 -快点 婊子 |
[17:34] | What’re you doing? | 你这是在干什么 |
[17:37] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[17:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:43] | You are amazing. | 你太酷了 |
[17:45] | I’m even impressed with myself right now. | 连我都佩服我自己 |
[17:49] | Gimme. | 给我 |
[17:50] | Oh, it’s good. | 真爽 |
[17:54] | Oh, so how was your weekend? | 你周末过得怎么样 |
[17:55] | I wish you’d brought limes or something. | 你要是带上青柠之类的就好了 |
[17:58] | – I panicked. – Uh, it was great. | -我慌了嘛 -我的周末很棒 |
[18:00] | Yeah, what did you do? | 是吗 你做了什么 |
[18:02] | I went to a conference in Dallas with some of my old colleagues. | 我和一些以前的同事去了达拉斯参加会议 |
[18:07] | Um…yeah, there were some really interesting keynotes. | 对 有些很有意思的主题 |
[18:12] | Is that the best you can do? | 这就是你能编出的最好借口吗 |
[18:15] | Come on, that might fool Matt, but doesn’t fool me. | 拜托 这也许能骗倒马特 但可骗不了我 |
[18:20] | Wha… | 什么 |
[18:24] | You’ve been glowing recently, Claire, | 你最近容光焕发 克莱尔 |
[18:26] | and you sure as shit aren’t pregnant | 你肯定没怀孕 |
[18:28] | since you’ve been chugging this tequila, | 因为你在猛灌这瓶龙舌兰 |
[18:30] | so I’m, like, 99% sure you’re having an affair. | 所以我几乎肯定你有婚外情 |
[18:33] | Oh, my God, stop. | 天啊 别说了 |
[18:35] | Come on, there’s a reason people have been having affairs | 别装了 自古以来人们就不断发生婚外情 |
[18:37] | since the dawn of time. | 是有原因的 |
[18:40] | How else would you remember you’re still alive? | 不然你要怎么记住你还活着 |
[18:47] | Were you with a guy this weekend? | 你这周末是跟一个男人共度的吗 |
[18:53] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[18:54] | Yeah, you were. | 你就是的 |
[18:59] | I’ve never felt this way before. | 我从没有过这种感觉 |
[19:02] | I’ve never given myself permission to feel this way. | 我从没允许过自己有这种感觉 |
[19:05] | Yeah, life’s too short. | 是啊 人生苦短 |
[19:08] | So if you want more than Weezer covers, I don’t blame you. | 如果你想要听更多的Weezer乐队翻唱 我不怪你 |
[19:11] | Uh, it’s Wilco. | 是Wilco |
[19:16] | So who’s the guy? | 所以那人是谁 |
[19:18] | Mm-mm. Nope, I can’t tell you. | 不行 不能告诉你 |
[19:21] | All right, fine. | 行吧 |
[19:22] | At least tell me, how’s the D? | 至少告诉我 屌怎么样 |
[19:25] | Oh…my God. | 我的天 |
[19:28] | The D is great. | 屌很赞 |
[19:32] | Like, I love it. | 很喜欢 |
[19:34] | Literally love it. | 真的喜欢 |
[19:36] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:37] | The lust phase. | 情欲的阶段 |
[19:39] | I miss that. | 好怀念 |
[19:41] | He’s cute, then? | 他很帅吧 |
[19:42] | – He’s so cute. – He’s older? | -很帅 -比你大 |
[19:47] | He’s younger? | 比你小 |
[19:49] | Oh, shit. | 我去 |
[19:50] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[19:52] | – I know. – Claire Wilson, yes! | -我懂 -克莱尔·威尔森 真有你的 |
[19:55] | Oh, my God, who is this guy? | 我的天 这人是谁 |
[19:57] | No. | 不 |
[19:59] | Please? Please tell me. | 拜托 拜托告诉我 |
[20:02] | – I can’t, no. – Please. | -不行 -拜托 |
[20:06] | Please, please. | 拜托 拜托 |
[20:07] | I promise I won’t tell anybody. | 我保证不会说出去 |
[20:10] | Please, please, please. I promise. | 拜托了 我保证 |
[20:13] | Come on! | 说吧 |
[20:18] | Tell me. Tell me, tell me, tell me… | 告诉我 告诉我 告诉我 |
[20:37] | Come on. | 说吧 |
[20:42] | It’s Eric. | 是埃里克 |
[20:44] | Who’s Eric? | 谁是Eric |
[20:45] | Eric Walker. | 埃里克·沃克 |
[20:48] | Like, Eric, Eric. | 那个埃里克 |
[20:52] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[20:53] | Yes, Eric is cute, but, like, you’re kidding. | 埃里克是很帅 但你是在说笑 |
[20:56] | Like, we get it. It’s, like, lols. | 我们懂的 很好笑 |
[21:04] | You’re kidding. | 你在说笑 |
[21:07] | Right? | 对吧 |
[21:09] | Claire, oh, my God. | 克莱尔 我的天 |
[21:14] | Claire… | 克莱尔 |
[21:24] | He’s your student. | 他是你学生 |
[21:27] | I–no, I know, but he’s 18. | 我 我知道 但他18岁了 |
[21:31] | And we’re, like-we’re in love with each other. | 而且我们彼此相爱 |
[21:34] | He’s your student. | 他是你学生 |
[21:37] | Well, wait, Kathryn… | 等等 凯瑟琳 |
[21:39] | Listen, let me explain, okay? | 听着 让我解释 好吗 |
[21:43] | That’s, like, a monumental abuse of power. | 你这是严重滥用权力 |
[21:47] | You don’t under-you don’t understand. | 你不 你不明白 |
[21:49] | Okay, talk-talk to me about this. | 跟我谈谈 |
[21:51] | Please, I… | 拜托 我… |
[21:54] | He’s an adult. | 他是成年人 |
[21:55] | Okay? He’s 18. | 好吗 他18岁了 |
[21:57] | This is not abuse. | 这不是滥用权力 |
[21:58] | We’re in, like, a real relationship. We love each other. | 我们是真的在交往 我们爱着对方 |
[22:01] | My God, stop it! I don’t want to hear that. | 天呐 别说了 我不想听 |
[22:02] | – He’s over the age of consent. – He’s a kid. | -他过了可与人发生性关系的法定年龄 -他还是孩子 |
[22:08] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[22:10] | No, you–you basically forced me to say it. | 不 你算是逼我说出来的 |
[22:14] | Claire, what do you want me to do? | 克莱尔 你想要我怎么做 |
[22:17] | I don’t have a choice. I have to report you. | 我别无选择 我必须举报你 |
[22:20] | Please. | 拜托 |
[22:21] | Please, no. That will… | 求你不要 这会… |
[22:23] | It will literally ruin my life. | 这会毁了我的生活 |