时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | I thought you were staying at Josh’s. | 你不是要在乔什家过夜吗 |
[00:32] | Oh, yeah, I was, but I just-just wasn’t feelin’ it. | 是的 但我后来又不想了 |
[00:37] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -嗯 |
[00:39] | No, I’m fine, I’m just, um… | 我没事 只是 |
[00:41] | I’m just a little tired. | 有点累了 |
[00:43] | So, how was it? How was homecoming? | 所以返校日舞会怎么样 |
[00:48] | – It was fun. – Yeah? | -挺有意思的 -是吗 |
[00:52] | Yeah. Yeah, it was fun. | 嗯 很好玩 |
[00:56] | Good. | 那就好 |
[00:57] | All right. | 嗯 |
[00:58] | Night. | 晚安 |
[01:01] | Night. | 晚安 |
[01:37] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[01:53] | And so we’re on stage, and, I mean, we’re in the zone. | 我们在舞台上 状态正好 |
[01:56] | And I look into the audience, and there is this girl | 我看向观众 有个女孩 |
[01:59] | and she’s just not backing down. | 她也一直盯着我 |
[02:04] | – You’re back already. – Hi, guys. | -你这就回来啦 -你们好 |
[02:07] | Yeah, turns out I-I wasn’t on clean-up duty, so… | 是的 结果我不用打扫 |
[02:10] | Okay, nice. | 真好 |
[02:11] | Um…we were just texting about | 我们本来在发短信 |
[02:15] | ideas for songs, and then we were like, | 讨论写歌的点子 然后我们就想 |
[02:16] | shit, let’s just hang out and play. | 还不如一起玩玩 |
[02:18] | – I didn’t know you’d be back. – Yeah, no, it’s totally fine. | -我不知道你会回来 -嗯 没事 |
[02:20] | Yeah, Matt was telling us about | 马特刚在跟我们讲 |
[02:21] | Lakelight’s Pacific Northwest tour. | 湖光的太平洋西北地区巡演 |
[02:24] | Ah, that was… before our time. | 那是在我们相遇以前 |
[02:27] | We got together right after the tour ended, | 巡演结束后我们就在一起了 |
[02:29] | so thank you for that. | 所以谢谢 |
[02:32] | Um, you wanna hang out? | 你想加入我们吗 |
[02:33] | No, I’m tired. I’m gonna go to sleep. | 不了 我好累 我要去睡了 |
[02:35] | – Uh, nice to see you guys. – Mm-hmm. | -很高兴见到你们 -嗯 |
[02:38] | – Night. – Night. – Later. | -晚安 -晚安 -再见 |
[03:04] | I’m the man. | 我好棒 |
[03:08] | I’m the motherfucking man! | 老子牛逼 |
[03:19] | – ‘Sup? – Oh, shit! | -好啊 -靠 |
[03:21] | Look at this! Look who showed up! | 瞧瞧 看看谁来了 |
[03:24] | Dude, where the fuck did you go last night? | 哥们 你昨晚跑哪去了 |
[03:26] | Uh, I got… | 我… |
[03:27] | super sick from pre-gaming, so I just bounced. | 因为舞会开始前喝了太多酒 很不舒服 就走了 |
[03:30] | Oh, I didn’t know you were such a lightweight. | 我不知道你酒量这么差 |
[03:32] | It’s good to know. | 谢谢告知 |
[03:34] | What happened, uh, at the after-party? How was it? | 余兴小聚会怎么样 |
[03:36] | Actually, it was kinda shit. | 实际上 挺烂的 |
[03:39] | Hey, you heard from Alison, yeah? | 你有收到艾莉森的消息吗 |
[03:41] | – No. – No? | -没有 -没有吗 |
[03:43] | Dude, she was pissed. | 兄弟 她气死了 |
[03:44] | I’m pretty sure she spent, like, half the night crying in the bathroom. | 她晚上有一半时间都在厕所里哭 |
[03:47] | – Really? – Yeah, it was bad. | -真的吗 -嗯 很糟 |
[03:50] | Yeah, I should have texted. | 我该发短信的 |
[03:52] | I didn’t mean to ghost… you know. | 我不是有意躲她 |
[03:56] | Guess it was in the air. | 看来还悬而未决 |
[03:57] | Well, hey-yeah, fuck off. | 滚吧 |
[04:00] | You’re not the only one who ghosted last night. | 你不是昨晚唯一一个躲人的人 |
[04:02] | Yeah, this asshole’s sister decided | 嗯 这混蛋的妹妹决定 |
[04:03] | she couldn’t hang with the big boys. | 她不能和学长们玩 |
[04:05] | Where’d she go anyway? A freshman party? | 话说她去哪了 新生派对 |
[04:07] | Dude, I don’t know, okay? | 我不知道 好吗 |
[04:08] | All I know is she didn’t wanna be around you. | 我只知道她不想待在你身边 |
[04:11] | – Whatever. – I’m serious. | -随便了 -我是认真的 |
[04:14] | You guys want something to drink? | 你们想喝点什么吗 |
[04:15] | – I’m hungover as shit. – Nah, no, I’m good. | -我超级宿醉 -我不用 |
[04:18] | – Thanks, though. – Coconut water. | -谢谢了 -椰子汁 |
[04:19] | I don’t have fucking coconut water. | 我没有椰子汁 |
[04:20] | – Who do you think I am? – Then get water, dude, something, just… | -你以为我是谁 -那就倒点水 |
[04:23] | A little bit of ice. | 加点冰 |
[04:36] | Okay… | 好了 |
[04:41] | So, uh… | 那么 |
[04:43] | what’d you really do last night? | 你昨晚到底做了什么 |
[04:45] | – Dude, I told you– – Dude, don’t– | -哥们 我不是说了 -别装了 |
[04:47] | – Come on, don’t. – I got fuckin’ sick. | -别在我面前装 -我不舒服 |
[04:49] | I’ve known you since first grade. | 我从一年级就认识你了 |
[04:52] | I know when you’re fucking lying. | 我能看出你什么时候在说谎 |
[04:53] | So just tell me, okay? | 告诉我吧 |
[04:54] | Logan told me about the girl you met at work. | 洛根跟我说了你打工认识的那个女孩 |
[04:59] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是的 -嗯 |
[05:02] | Yeah, man, it’s… | 对 那… |
[05:05] | I don’t know–I’ve never felt this way before. It’s–it’s new. | 我说不好 我从没有过这种感觉 是全新的体验 |
[05:10] | She’s confusing, too. | 她也让我搞不懂 |
[05:13] | Hey, man, love is, um… | 哥们 爱就是… |
[05:16] | it’s a beautiful and confusing thing. | 美好又让人搞不懂的事物 |
[05:30] | – Looking good out there. – Oh, good. | -外面看起来不错 -那很好啊 |
[05:36] | How’s it going? | 批改得怎么样 |
[05:37] | Well…not all of these papers are horrible, so there’s that. | 不是所有论文都一塌糊涂 所以还不错 |
[05:41] | Cool. Nice. | 那就好 |
[05:44] | I’ll, uh… I’m gonna get back out. | 我再出去一下 |
[05:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:50] | Yeah, can you light that shit up already, dude? | 你能赶紧点燃吗 |
[05:52] | I been waiting a fuckin’ minute here. | 我都等了老半天了 |
[05:58] | You have all the Trix, don’t you? | 你有即食麦片 对吗 |
[06:01] | Nice. | 很好 |
[06:09] | 埃里克 我忍不住一直想你 | |
[06:52] | Walker. | 沃克 |
[06:57] | It’s nice to see you’re still alive. | 原来你还活着 真好啊 |
[07:02] | Yeah, um… | 对 |
[07:04] | I’m sorry, I should have texted you. | 抱歉 我该发短信给你的 |
[07:06] | I got really sick after the dance, and I just–I, uh… | 舞会结束后我很不舒服 所以我… |
[07:09] | Yeah, fuck you. | 行 操你妈 |
[07:13] | – Yeah, right. – Don’t lie to me. | -好吧 -别骗我 |
[07:16] | Can you at least give me that? | 至少做到这一点行吗 |
[07:20] | Why did you even ask me to the dance? | 你为什么要邀请我去舞会 |
[07:23] | I mean, you broke up with me last year, | 你去年和我分手 |
[07:24] | and now you abandon me in front of the whole entire school? | 现在又当着全校的面把我丢下 |
[07:31] | Alison, I’m sorry. | 艾莉森 对不起 |
[07:33] | It really wasn’t planned. | 这不是策划好的 |
[07:35] | I don’t want to hear that. | 我不想听这个 |
[07:53] | All-around really good work with these papers, you guys. | 大家的论文都完成得不错 |
[08:02] | Great work, Eric. | 写得很好 埃里克 |
[08:07] | So…the weekend reading. | 周末的阅读材料 |
[08:12] | Sophocles was playing with some pretty big ideas, huh? | 索福克勒斯的思想观点很宏大对吧 |
[08:16] | Oedipus Rex. | 《俄狄浦斯王》 |
[08:22] | Eric, can I talk to you for a second? | 埃里克 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[08:26] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[08:36] | So the SATs are in two weeks, right? | 两周后就要高考了 |
[08:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:42] | Then we should probably schedule more tutoring sessions. | 那我们应该多安排几节辅导课 |
[08:47] | Yeah. | 好 |
[08:49] | Tonight? | 今晚行吗 |
[08:53] | Um…uh, I can’t. I’ve got practice. | 不行 我要练球 |
[08:58] | After. | 那之后吧 |
[09:01] | I can meet you at the same place. | 我可以去老地方找你 |
[09:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:06] | – Great. – I think I can… | -很好 -我应该… |
[09:09] | Make that work. | 没问题 |
[09:11] | Great. | 很棒 |
[09:18] | See you later. | 回见 |
[09:35] | 克莱尔·威尔森 我喜欢凉爽的秋天早晨 | |
[09:48] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[10:13] | This cannot happen, okay? This is stupid. | 你不能这么做 太愚蠢了 |
[10:18] | – I’m sorry. – Anyone who follows me can see that. | -对不起 -关注我的人都能看到 |
[10:19] | My husband can see that. | 我丈夫能看到 |
[10:23] | Do you realize how fucked I am if anyone finds out? | 你知道如果被别人发现我就完了吗 |
[10:27] | If we’re gonna keep doing this, | 如果我们要继续私会 |
[10:28] | then we need to set some ground rules. | 我们需要定些规矩 |
[10:31] | Yeah, okay. | 行 好的 |
[10:33] | – Whatever you need. – You cannot tell anyone about us ever. | -什么都行 -你永远不能告诉别人我们的事 |
[10:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:40] | And no photos. Change my name on your phone. | 不能拍照 改掉你手机上我号码的名字 |
[10:44] | I already did that. | 已经改了 |
[10:51] | Steph? | 斯黛芬 |
[10:54] | And we can only meet once a week. | 我们只能一周见一次 |
[10:56] | Let’s stick to Mondays, okay? | 就每周一吧 |
[10:58] | And nothing on school grounds. | 而且不能在学校附近 |
[11:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:04] | Look, I’m sorry about the photo, too. | 听着 我很抱歉给你的照片点赞 |
[11:08] | Look. | 你看 |
[11:11] | Gone. | 删了 |
[11:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:19] | Well, you did look really beautiful there, so… | 照片里的你真的很美 所以 |
[11:23] | you should know I do like it. | 你该知道我是真的喜欢 |
[11:27] | I think we’re good. | 那我们就没事了 |
[11:33] | It’s Monday, so… | 今天是周一 所以 |
[11:54] | – Sorry. – It’s all right. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[12:08] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[12:09] | Got some pad thai, green curry. | 我买了泰式炒河粉 绿咖喱 |
[12:12] | Went out on a limb, got a little, uh, | 还冒了风险去买了点 |
[12:15] | little spicy eggplant. | 辣茄子 |
[12:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:23] | Did I do something wrong? | 我做错事了吗 |
[12:26] | No. I missed you. | 没有 我想你了 |
[12:28] | Missed you too. | 我也想你 |
[12:46] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:49] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:51] | Yeah, no, I just had a… | 只是今天我… |
[12:53] | I had a shitty day at work, so… | 只是今天我工作不顺 所以… |
[12:58] | I’m glad you’re home. | 我很高兴你回来了 |
[13:03] | Come here. | 过来 |
[13:06] | Why? No. | 干嘛 不要 |
[13:08] | Come here. | 过来 |
[13:25] | I’m sorry you had a bad day at work. | 我很遗憾你今天工作不顺 |
[13:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:37] | Claire… | 克莱尔 |
[14:06] | You guys wanna paintball Saturday? | 你们周六想玩彩弹枪吗 |
[14:09] | Not into, uh… | 我不喜欢 |
[14:10] | imaginary warfare, man. Huh? | 想象的战争 懂吗 |
[14:12] | What was that? Excuses? | 你那算什么 借口吗 |
[14:13] | What’s the problem? Can’t handle the heat? | 怎么了 太刺激受不了吗 |
[14:15] | Excuses? I just don’t–It’s violent. | 借口 我只是不 那很暴力 |
[14:17] | – You’re comin’, right? – Well, I would, but, um, | -你会来的 对吧 -我倒是想 但是 |
[14:20] | I have to babysit. | 我得看孩子 |
[14:22] | My mom has a date. | 我妈要出去约会 |
[14:25] | Oh. Get it, Sandy. | 冲啊 桑迪 |
[14:28] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[14:33] | Hey, what’s even in that? It smells like farts. | 那是什么 闻起来像屁 |
[14:35] | It–kale. | 这是羽衣甘蓝 |
[14:36] | You know what Kale is, fucking ass? | 你知道羽衣甘蓝是什么吗 屁精 |
[14:37] | Yeah, kale smells like ass. | 知道 羽衣甘蓝闻着像屁 |
[14:42] | Too early sleeping on my couch. | 现在睡我沙发太早了 |
[14:47] | Do you have plans this weekend? | 你这周末有计划吗 |
[14:48] | No, I’m not doing shit. | 没有 屁也不干 |
[14:50] | God, this week has, like, totally bled me dry. | 老天 这周简直把我吸干了 |
[14:54] | Should we, um… do you wanna– | 那我们 你想不想 |
[14:57] | do you wanna go out? | 你想出去聚聚吗 |
[14:58] | Yes! Really? | 想 真的吗 |
[15:00] | – Yeah? – Yes. | -想去吗 -想 |
[15:02] | – I wanna do that, like, really bad. – All right, let’s do it. | -我太想出去了 -那好 我们出去玩 |
[15:12] | Hey, uh, I forgot my humanities essay. | 我忘了带人文学科的论文 |
[15:15] | Can you run me home? I need it for seventh period. | 你能送我回家去拿吗 我第七节课需要 |
[15:16] | I just sat down. I’m drinking my juice. Really? | 我才刚坐下喝果汁 真的假的 |
[15:19] | I’m finished. I can drive you. | 我吃完了 我可以载你去 |
[15:22] | Josh, please. | 乔什 拜托 |
[15:24] | – Seriously, it’s not a problem. – Okay. | -真的 小事一件 -好吧 |
[15:27] | – Yeah. – Thank you. | -嗯 -谢谢 |
[15:32] | Dude. | 哥们 |
[15:34] | Hello? How many times do I have to keep saying this? | 喂 我要说多少遍你才明白 |
[15:36] | Just stop, okay? | 住手 行吗 |
[15:38] | Stop. | 住手 |
[15:50] | That’s his sister, man. Like… | 那可是他妹妹啊 |
[15:54] | you gotta stop fucking with him. | 你别再惹毛他了 |
[15:55] | I’m not fucking with him. | 我没惹他啊 |
[15:59] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[16:01] | I’m not joking. | 我没在开玩笑 |
[16:02] | I, like, I like her. | 我是真的喜欢她 |
[16:06] | – Seriously? – Yeah, man, I’m serious. | -认真的吗 -当然是认真的 |
[16:12] | I feel like I really ruined it with that hotel shit. | 我觉得酒店的事彻底毁了我们的关系 |
[16:16] | I was, like, playing like it was all about sex or something, | 我搞得好像只想跟她上床一样 |
[16:18] | and–I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[16:21] | I think I should have just been honest with her | 我就应该对她说实话 |
[16:23] | and told her I wanted to, like, date her. | 告诉她 我想和她约会 |
[16:26] | I don’t know. Fuck me. | 我不知道了 我真傻 |
[16:32] | You know, fuck you too. | 还有 你也很贱 |
[16:34] | Just forget I said this, all right? | 你就当我没说过这些话 好吗 |
[16:36] | Seriously, just… | 真的 你就… |
[16:39] | Logan. | 洛根 |
[16:57] | – Thank you, sweetheart. – Yeah. | -谢谢 宝贝 -应该的 |
[17:01] | Hey, you look nice. | 你很漂亮 |
[17:02] | I don’t know why I’m going. | 我也不知道我为什么要去 |
[17:03] | I can tell I’m not gonna like him already. | 我现在就能说我不会喜欢他 |
[17:06] | He texted me, “‘Sup?” this afternoon. | 他今天下午给我发了个”哟” |
[17:09] | Supposedly a 48-year-old man. | 他可是个48岁的老男人 |
[17:11] | – Well, never know… – All right, well, | -谁知道呢 -好了 反正 |
[17:15] | it’s too late now. We’re not gonna be late, I’m just– | 现在后悔来不及了 我们不会弄太晚 |
[17:18] | having one drink and app, so… | 我就点一杯酒和一碟开胃菜 |
[17:20] | I got this. Don’t worry. | 我没问题的 别担心 |
[17:23] | Bye. Wish me luck! | 拜 祝我好运 |
[17:25] | – Bye. – Bye, Mom! | -拜 -拜 妈妈 |
[17:26] | Wait, he sent two. We don’t know if they’re for me. | 等等 他送了两杯 怎么知道这是请我喝的 |
[17:28] | Oh, my God! They’re for you. | 天呐 肯定是请你喝的啊 |
[17:30] | Don’t be fucking stupid. | 别犯傻了 |
[17:38] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[17:40] | – What? – Um, is that a hickey, Claire? | -怎么了 -那是吻痕吗 克莱尔 |
[17:42] | What? Are you serious? | 哪有 别开玩笑 |
[17:44] | Oh, my God, you’re a bad bitch! | 天呐 你真是个小骚货 |
[17:48] | Is it that noticeable? | 有那么明显吗 |
[17:49] | – Yeah. Just a little concealer, you’ll be fine. – Oh…my God. | -是啊 涂点遮瑕就好了 -我的天啊 |
[17:54] | That’s amazing! | 太棒了吧 |
[17:55] | I love that your husband’s giving you hickeys. | 你老公给你种草莓好好啊 |
[18:00] | – I really do have to pee. I’ll be right back. – Okay. | -我实在是尿急 马上回来 -好的 |
[18:12] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[19:24] | 快拍 通知 | |
[19:29] | Oh…shit. | 我去 |
[19:44] | 我了个去 怎么样 真是绝了 | |
[19:53] | 我了个去 怎么样 真是绝了 我想见你 就现在 | |
[20:59] | Did I tell you about this dog I was thinking of adopting? | 我有和你说过我想领养一条狗狗吗 |
[21:02] | He has these, like, weird little short legs | 它的腿短得离谱 |
[21:05] | but a normal-sized head, and his name’s Peanut. | 但脑袋又是正常大小 它叫小花生 |
[21:05] | 埃里克·沃 等我半小时 去老地方怎么样 | |
[21:11] | Um, I didn’t realize what time it is, | 我都忘记时间了 |
[21:12] | – but I gotta go. – No! | -但我得走了 -别啊 |
[21:15] | – Please! – Yeah. Rain check? | -拜托了 -改天再聚吧 |
[21:16] | Okay. | 行 |
[21:18] | Um…I’ll see you Monday. | 周一见 |
[21:20] | Okay, I’ll see you Monday. | 好 周一见 |
[21:28] | Okay, so Lee Ann, uh, you’ve babysat before, right? | 好了 莉安 你以前看过孩子对吧 |
[21:30] | No. | 没 |
[21:32] | But, uh, you have a sister. | 但你有个妹妹 |
[21:34] | She lives with my dad and his girlfriend now. | 她现在去跟我爸和他的新女友住了 |
[21:36] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[21:37] | just turn on the TV, | 就把电视打开 |
[21:39] | and they’ll basically watch themselves. | 他们基本上就会老实看电视 |
[21:41] | Uh…and you have my cell, right? | 你有我的手机号吧 |
[21:44] | So you can just call me if you need anything. | 如果需要什么 你可以给我打电话 |
[21:48] | Think that about covers it, so…good? | 应该没别的了 没问题吧 |
[21:50] | Good. | 好 |
[22:15] | I missed you. | 我想你 |
[22:18] | I can’t wait to fuck you. | 我等不及上你了 |
[22:19] | – You missed me too– – Okay, j-just hold on, | -你也想我了 -先等一下 |
[22:22] | – hold on, hold on. – What? | -等等 -怎么了 |
[22:24] | – I– – Don’t you want this? | -我… -你不想要吗 |
[22:25] | Okay, I do, I want this… so much, but, um… | 我想要 我非常想 但是 |
[22:31] | look, I’m just a little confused, okay? | 我只是有点糊涂了 明白吗 |
[22:34] | ‘Cause you texted me. I’m glad you did, | 因为你给我发短信了 我很高兴你发了 |
[22:37] | but, like, what about your–your rules? | 但你的那些规矩呢 |
[22:39] | I just really wanna fuck you right now. | 我现在只想跟你做爱 |
[22:41] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[22:44] | I don’t wanna just fuck. | 我不想只是做爱 |
[22:49] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[22:50] | I… | 我… |
[22:53] | I-I love, | 我喜欢 |
[22:54] | um…fucking you, but I just–I feel like… | 跟你做爱 但我觉得… |
[22:59] | I mean, I really– I like you. | 我真的… 我喜欢你 |
[23:01] | Like, a lot. And I-I don’t… | 很喜欢 但我不… |
[23:05] | I don’t know, I just– I feel like… | 我说不好 我只是觉得 |
[23:08] | I mean, you’re so funny and smart | 你很风趣 聪明 |
[23:10] | and–and beautiful, and I just feel like | 美丽 我只是觉得 |
[23:12] | I-I’ve never been with someone like you before and… | 我从没跟你这样的女生约会过 |
[23:17] | Fuck, I don’t know. | 操 我也不知道 |
[23:18] | I just want you to know that, and… | 我只是想让你知道 |
[23:21] | this is all sounding really lame. | 这听上去太逊了 |
[23:22] | – But– – No. Doesn’t sound lame. | -但… -听上去不逊 |
[23:26] | I like you too. | 我也喜欢你 |
[23:29] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[23:32] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我才来找你 |
[23:35] | I mean, I… | 我… |
[23:40] | I didn’t even know if this was gonna happen again. | 我都不知道我们还会再约 |
[23:44] | Now you know. | 现在你知道了 |
[23:49] | Now I know. | 现在我知道了 |
[24:26] | When I ask you to watch your brothers, Eric, | 当我让你看弟弟们的时候 埃里克 |
[24:29] | I mean you. | 我是指你 |
[24:31] | Nobody else. | 不是别人 |
[24:33] | You. | 你 |
[24:35] | Where the hell were you? | 你去哪了 |
[24:39] | I had to go to Logan’s to, uh, drop off a textbook, | 我得去洛根家 拿课本给他 |
[24:42] | – and then I just– – Don’t lie to me. | -然后我就… -别对我撒谎 |
[24:45] | I called Logan. I know you weren’t there. | 我打给洛根了 我知道你没去他家 |
[24:49] | – Are you doing drugs? – Oh, Jesus Christ, Mom, no! | -你在吸毒吗 -天啊 妈 没有 |
[24:53] | Then what the hell’s going on with you, Eric? | 那你到底怎么回事 埃里克 |
[24:54] | Nothing is going on. | 没什么 |
[24:56] | Can you just get off my back, okay? | 你能别紧盯着我吗 |
[24:58] | I was gone for, like, ten minutes! | 我也就走了十分钟 |
[25:02] | And Devin burned himself. | 而戴文就把自己烧到了 |
[25:04] | What? | 什么 |
[25:05] | – Is he all right? – What do you care? | -他没事吧 -你在乎什么 |
[25:24] | I’m the motherfucking man. | 老子牛逼 |