时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:12] | Okay, well, if we continue to move forward together, | 好了 如果我们继续推进 |
[01:15] | it’s very doable to get pregnant in a matter of months. | 几个月内应该就能怀孕 |
[01:18] | But if you want to have a baby right away, | 但如果你想立刻要孩子 |
[01:20] | it might be a good idea to take a look at the options | 或许可以先看看我们提供的 |
[01:22] | we have to offer. | 几个选择 |
[01:23] | Okay, um, I’ll– | 好的 我 |
[01:25] | I have the pamphlets. I’ll look over those. | 我拿了册子 我会看看的 |
[01:27] | Yeah. We’ll discuss it and we’ll get back to you. | 我们会商量下 然后再告诉你 |
[01:30] | – Sounds good. – Okay, thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[01:32] | – Yeah, you guys take care. – Thank you very much. | -你们保重 -非常感谢 |
[01:33] | Bye. | 再见 |
[01:40] | I thought it was good news, right? | 这是好消息 对吗 |
[01:41] | She said my uterus is “rapidly deteriorating.” | 她说我的子宫”在快速退化” |
[01:45] | She didn’t say “rapidly.” | 她没说”快速” |
[01:46] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[01:48] | Either way, whether it’s Iui or ivf, | 无论如何 不管是人工授精还是试管婴儿 |
[01:51] | either way, if she thinks we can have a baby– | 无论如何 如果她认为我们能有小孩 |
[01:52] | Yeah, but I’m the one that’s in there getting | 嗯 但是是我在里面 |
[01:54] | – poked and prodded– – Yeah, and I wish I could | -接受检查 -我知道 我希望我能 |
[01:57] | take some of that off your plate, but… | 替你分担 但是… |
[02:00] | – It’s good information. – Yeah, it is, it’s just– | -这是好消息 -嗯 没错 只是 |
[02:02] | now I’m late for school, and– | 我上班要迟到了 |
[02:04] | Can we just talk about it later? | 我们能晚点再谈吗 |
[02:07] | – All right. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[02:08] | – Yeah. – Bye. | -嗯 -拜拜 |
[02:10] | – Okay. Have a nice day. – You too. | -祝你今天愉快 -你也是 |
[02:27] | Ms. Wilson, um… | 威尔森老师 |
[02:30] | – I– – No, listen. | -我 -不 听着 |
[02:32] | Um, yesterday was not okay. | 昨天的事越界了 |
[02:34] | I get it. No, I do. That’s what I wanted to talk to you about. | 我懂 真的 这正是我想找你谈的事 |
[02:37] | I’m gonna find you a new tutor. | 我会给你找个新辅导老师 |
[02:40] | – I–I don’t want a new tutor– – That is not my problem. | -我不想要新的辅导老师 -那不是我的问题 |
[02:43] | – Okay, look, I’m sorry. – No, no, no, if anyone– | -听着 我很抱歉 -不不 如果任何人 |
[02:45] | if anyone found out what you did yesterday, I– | 如果任何人知道你昨天做的事 我 |
[02:48] | My life would be ruined. | 我的人生就完了 |
[02:51] | I haven’t told anybody. | 我没告诉任何人 |
[02:53] | Look, I’m not-I’m not going to. | 我也不打算说出去 |
[02:55] | I–I get it. Look, I’m sorry. I– | 我懂的 我很抱歉 我 |
[02:58] | I should not have kissed you. | 我不该亲你的 |
[03:01] | All right, I understand that. It’s my fault. | 我明白 是我的错 |
[03:04] | And it won’t happen again. | 以后不会再发生了 |
[03:07] | – Good. – Okay. Okay, good. | -很好 -好的 好的 |
[03:13] | You’ll– | 你 |
[03:16] | – you’ll still tutor me, right? – No. | -你还会继续辅导我吧 -不 |
[03:18] | No, I’m sorry, I-No. | 不好意思 不行 |
[03:21] | Claire. Uh– | 克莱尔 |
[03:23] | Ms. Wilson. | 威尔森老师 |
[03:25] | I can’t afford the classes that everyone else takes. | 我负担不起其他人上的课 |
[03:30] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[03:32] | – Okay, well– – I’m asking you, I– | -好吧 但是… -我恳求你 |
[03:36] | – Can you help me? – Listen, if I agree, | -你能帮我吗 -听着 如果我同意 |
[03:39] | – then you need to promise me– – I promise. | -那你就得保证… -我保证 |
[03:42] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[03:46] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[03:49] | So then, um… | 那么 |
[03:52] | Saturday, then. Before homecoming. | 周六见 返校日舞会之前 |
[03:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:13] | – Yo. – What? | -喂 -干嘛 |
[04:15] | What’s up with you and Josh? | 你和乔什怎么了 |
[04:18] | Nothing, he’s just– | 没什么 他就是… |
[04:20] | He’s just a little pissed that I’m taking his sister to homecoming. | 他就是有点气我要带他姐姐参加返校节舞会 |
[04:25] | Who are you taking? | 你准备带谁去 |
[04:27] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[04:29] | Dude, it’s Thursday. | 哥们 今天都周四了 |
[04:30] | Dance is Saturday. Your options are slim. | 周六就是舞会 你选择不多了 |
[04:33] | I just don’t think I’m gonna go. | 我可能不去了 |
[04:35] | – What? No, no. – Yeah. | -什么 那怎么行 -真的 |
[04:37] | No, dude, come on. We’re seniors. | 不行 哥们 我们明年就毕业了 |
[04:38] | – No. – No, do–do not do this to me. | -不了 -不 别这样对我 |
[04:41] | We only have so many, you know, chances to fucking, like, | 我们能胡闹犯错的机会 |
[04:43] | make mistakes and shit. | 不多了 |
[04:45] | Plus, I got some hotel suites for the after party. | 再说我订了几个酒店套间 舞会后继续嗨 |
[04:47] | Hey, you got Meadow to take your ass back, right? | 你哄回梅朵跟你复合了吧 |
[04:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:51] | I just had to ignore her for a week. | 我不理她一周就行了 |
[04:53] | – It’s depressing how much that works. – Nah, | -那一招很有用 真令人沮丧 -才不 |
[04:56] | people just want what they can’t have. It’s human nature. | 人就是越得不到越想要 这是人的本性 |
[04:59] | Why don’t you just take Alison, dude? | 你为什么不带艾莉森去 哥们 |
[05:02] | We both thought you guys were gonna get back together | 我俩都以为你们迟早 |
[05:03] | – eventually, so– – No. | -会和好的 -不 |
[05:04] | No, no, no, please. | 千万别 拜托了 |
[05:06] | Dude, I can’t take another year of Alison spewing politics. | 我不能再忍受艾莉森逼逼一年政治 |
[05:08] | We get it, you’re a feminist. Heads up. | 我们懂 你是女权主义者嘛 看球 |
[05:16] | Okay, I feel like we haven’t helped at all. | 我感觉我们完全没帮上忙 |
[05:18] | I’m swamped. | 我忙死了 |
[05:19] | I’ve done nothing but help, I cannot give any more than | 除了帮忙我就没干别的 我已经被榨干了 |
[05:22] | – I’m already giving. – Okay, well, I’m gonna | -一滴都不剩了 -好吧 那我就… |
[05:24] | I don’t know, like, organize these streamers. | 来整理这些彩带 |
[05:26] | That is noble. | 你真高尚 |
[05:33] | Yeah. No, you’re right. | 不 你说得对 |
[05:34] | I was thinking of skipping the dance. | 我本来考虑不参加舞会了 |
[05:36] | Unless, uh, Alison here would be kind enough to come with me. | 除非艾莉森愿意发善心 跟我一起去 |
[05:40] | Oh, my God, Eric. | 天啊 埃里克 |
[05:41] | All right, um, gotta get back to this. | 好了 我得继续干活 |
[05:44] | – Can you pass me that? – Sure. | -能把那个递给我吗 -好的 |
[05:45] | Wait, so– | 等等 那么 |
[05:48] | Is that a yes? Or… | 你是答应了吗 还是… |
[05:53] | Yes. | 可以 |
[05:54] | You guys, what, talking politics? | 你们在干嘛 谈论政治吗 |
[05:58] | What’s up? | 你好啊 |
[05:59] | What up? | 你好 |
[06:01] | Got a date for the dance now. | 我参加舞会有伴了 |
[06:16] | You didn’t. | 你不会吧 |
[06:18] | – I totally did. – Yes. | -必须的 -太好了 |
[06:22] | Woman at the store said it was a very fruit-forward, | 店员说这是果香四溢 |
[06:25] | very drinkable wine. | 非常入口的红酒 |
[06:28] | – Very effervescent. – Great. | -起很多泡的红酒 -真棒 |
[06:33] | – Cheers. – Babe. | -干杯 -宝贝 |
[06:37] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[06:49] | You think at all about what the doctor said this morning? | 你有考虑今天上午医生说的吗 |
[06:54] | Could we just talk about this another time? | 我们能改天再聊这事吗 |
[06:57] | Yeah, sure. I thought we were gonna talk about it tonight. | 当然可以 我以为我们今晚就要聊 |
[07:00] | I just started at Westerbrook. | 我刚在韦斯特布鲁克立足 |
[07:01] | I don’t really wanna be pumped full of hormones right now. | 我不是很想变成激素旺盛的样子 |
[07:04] | Yeah, I get it. | 我理解 |
[07:14] | Okay, I’m just gonna say this one thing. | 好吧 我只想让你知道这一点 |
[07:18] | Whenever you’re ready, we’ll make it work. | 只要你准备好了 我们随时都能生孩子 |
[07:22] | I just really wanna start a family with you. | 我真的很想和你一起组建家庭 |
[07:31] | Okay. | 好了 |
[07:43] | I never will. | 我绝对不会 |
[07:45] | But I will keep getting you beers. | 但我会不停地给你上啤酒 |
[07:49] | – Oh, shit. – What’s up, Eric? | -我去 -你好啊 埃里克 |
[07:51] | – What’s up, man? – What’s up, dude? | -你好 伙计 -你好 哥们 |
[07:53] | – Good to see you. – Good to see you too. | -见到你很高兴 -我也是 |
[07:55] | – You hanging out tonight? – Nah. | -你今晚来玩吗 -不了 |
[07:58] | You guys gotta get some better fake IDs. | 你们得弄个可信度高一点假身份证 |
[08:00] | Little tired doing runs for you and I’m missing the mixer | 我给你们跑腿都累了 我也很想念 |
[08:03] | at the Delta Chi’s house to hang out with you fucks. | 德尔塔·恺兄弟会办的活动 跟你们两个鬼混 |
[08:05] | 克莱尔 你来补习吗 | |
[08:07] | Yo. Next year. You excited? | 明年到你了 你期待吗 |
[08:09] | – Omega Kappa Beta, baby. – Yeah, man. | -欧米伽·卡帕·贝塔会等着你 -当然期待 |
[08:11] | – You, me, killing it. – Yeah, dude, | -我和你所向无敌 -那可不 |
[08:13] | you know how it is. If I even get in. | 但你懂的 前提是我得考上 |
[08:15] | Come on, you’re getting in. | 拜托 你肯定能考上 |
[08:17] | What are you even talking about? Dude! | 别说丧气话啊 哥们 |
[08:20] | You never told me. How did it go with that chick? | 你都没和我说 你跟那个妞怎么样了 |
[08:21] | The one you were parading around with last weekend. | 上周末和你一起散步的那个 |
[08:24] | – What was her name? – Wait, what? | -她叫什么来着 -等下 什么 |
[08:26] | You fucking tell my brother before you tell me? | 你居然告诉了我兄弟都没告诉我 |
[08:28] | – No, it’s no big deal. I–we just met. – Who is it? | -又不是认真的 我们刚认识 -她是谁 |
[08:31] | I met her at work. | 我在打工的地方认识的她 |
[08:32] | Yeah, her name’s, uh, Steph– | 是的 她叫 斯黛芬… |
[08:34] | – Steph… – Stephanie. Yeah. | -斯黛芬 -斯戴芬妮 没错 |
[08:37] | – Stephanie. – Yeah, she, um– | -斯黛芬妮 -是的 她… |
[08:39] | she came into the diner one day, | 她有天来餐厅吃饭 |
[08:41] | we started talking, we hit it off, and, uh… | 我们就开始聊天 一拍即合 然后… |
[08:44] | She–she goes to UT. | 她在得克萨斯大学念书 |
[08:47] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[08:48] | Okay, well, how hot are we talking, boys? | 到底有多性感 伙计们 |
[08:50] | Really hot–you know, like a sophisticated kind of way. | 非常性感 知性的那种性感 |
[08:53] | Smoke shop. | 辣上天 |
[08:55] | Damn, dude. College girl? | 我去 兄弟 大学生 |
[08:57] | God, I love older women. | 我喜欢比我大的女生 |
[08:59] | – That’s why you’re taking Josh’s sister tonight, right? – No. | -所以今晚你要带乔什的姐姐去 是吗 -不是吧 |
[09:02] | Hey, you know what? Fuck you guys. | 你猜怎么着 去你们的 |
[09:03] | Fuck you guys. Age is just a number, all right? | 去你们的 年龄只是数字 好吗 |
[09:05] | When are we gonna meet her? | 我们什么时候能见到她 |
[09:07] | Well, I don’t know. She, uh– | 我不知道 她… |
[09:10] | she’s been a little hot and cold recently, but… | 她最近有点忽冷忽热的 不过 |
[09:14] | You know me, I’m working on it. | 你们知道我的 我在想办法 |
[09:16] | ‘Course you fucking are. You’re Eric fucking Walker. | 当然了 你可是埃里克·沃克 |
[09:19] | Don’t you forget it, baby. | 你可别忘了 |
[09:21] | – Yo, Logan, give me a beer. – I got you. | -洛根 给我瓶啤酒 -没问题 |
[09:23] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[09:25] | You’re a psychopath. | 你是个神经病 |
[09:27] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[09:29] | – Cheers. – To Stephanie. | -干杯 -敬斯黛芬妮 |
[09:33] | 克莱尔 你在哪儿 | |
[09:37] | Are you texting her right now? | 你在给她发短信吗 |
[09:39] | No, I’m just, you know, playing hard to get. | 不 我在玩欲擒故纵 |
[10:09] | – Beer pong. – Let’s do it. | -啤酒乒乓 -来吧 |
[10:11] | You have to teach me. I don’t know how to do this. | 你得教我 我不会玩 |
[10:13] | – Do you want a drink? – Yeah, ‘course, always. | -你想喝点什么吗 -当然 一向如此 |
[10:20] | What do you want? A beer? | 你想喝什么 啤酒 |
[10:21] | Let’s, uh, let’s do shots. | 我们来拼酒吧 |
[10:25] | – Shots? Okay. – Yeah. | -拼酒 好 -嗯 |
[10:26] | Yes, please. | 来吧 |
[10:28] | Sounds great. | 好主意 |
[10:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:36] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[10:41] | Whoa, that’s– | 真够劲啊 |
[10:44] | Come on, champ, step it up. | 拜托 高手 拿出你的实力 |
[10:46] | I thought you were supposed to be the expert here. | 我以为你应该是这领域的专家呢 |
[10:48] | Okay, tough girl. | 好吧 女汉子 |
[10:51] | – Yeah. – May I have one of those? | -嗯 -能给我一杯吗 |
[10:53] | Yeah, here you go. | 给你 |
[10:54] | You didn’t roofie this, right? | 你没下迷幻药吧 |
[10:56] | Nice one. | 很好笑 |
[10:58] | You guys are coming to the afterparty tonight, right? | 你们今晚会来余兴派对吧 |
[11:00] | – Yeah. – I rented three rooms at Days Inn. | -嗯 -我在戴斯酒店租了三个房间 |
[11:02] | Yeah, we–we know. | 我们知道 |
[11:03] | I mean, you’ve been talking about it nonstop. | 你一直没完没了地提这事 |
[11:05] | Constantly, actually. We’re gonna be there. | 事实上根本没停过 我们会去的 |
[11:08] | Oh, my God. Josh, can you chill? | 天啊 乔什 你能消停点吗 |
[11:14] | We, uh, should get going in like, 30 minutes? | 我们应该大概三十分钟后出发吗 |
[11:17] | Yeah, 30’s good, yeah. | 嗯 三十分钟可以 |
[11:23] | Just–you should cool it a bit, man. | 你该悠着点 哥们 |
[11:26] | The whole, like, hotel room thing– | 这个酒店开房的事 |
[11:28] | You need to loosen up. | 你得放松点 |
[11:29] | – I need to loosen up? – Yeah, oh yeah. | -我得放松 -是的 |
[11:46] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[11:49] | Why are we doing this? | 为什么我们要做这事 |
[11:51] | Why can’t the students get their own soda? | 为什么学生们不能自己来拿汽水 |
[11:55] | You’re fun tonight. | 你今晚很好玩 |
[11:59] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:01] | – No. – Come on, | -不要 -来嘛 |
[12:03] | we’re in a storage closet. No one’s gonna see you. | 我们在储藏间 没人会看到你 |
[12:06] | I can see how much you need this. | 你很需要这个 |
[12:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:12] | These kids act like we’re some dumb teacher, | 这些小孩搞得好像我们很愚蠢一样 |
[12:14] | like we don’t know what it’s like– | 好像我们不了解… |
[12:17] | – We know their tricks. – I know, | -我们清楚他们的把戏 -是啊 |
[12:19] | it’s like we don’t exist outside the classroom. | 就像是我们在教室之外不存在一样 |
[12:21] | We basically do everything for them, there’s no thank you. | 我们可以说为他们做了一切 却没人道谢 |
[12:26] | You need another. | 你还需要喝 |
[12:32] | Ew. You’re such a bad influence. | 呕 你真是坏影响 |
[12:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:48] | I’m having so much fun. | 我今晚玩得好开心 |
[12:52] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[12:55] | Hey, I’m sorry it took me so long for me to ask you. | 抱歉我等了这么久才邀请你 |
[12:58] | Are you really apologizing during this song? | 你真要在这首歌期间道歉吗 |
[13:00] | Uh, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[13:45] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[13:46] | I waited in the diner for you for like 45 minutes. | 我在餐馆里等了你差不多45分钟 |
[13:49] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[13:52] | – I’m sorry, I totally forgot– – Don’t lie to me. | -抱歉 我完全忘了 -别骗我 |
[13:55] | You basically begged me to continue tutoring you, | 你求我继续辅导你 |
[13:57] | and then you pull this crap? | 然后又来这一出 |
[14:02] | What do you want me to say? | 你想要我说什么 |
[14:06] | I can’t stop thinking about you. | 我无法停止想你 |
[14:10] | I mean, I–I have fucking dreams about you. | 我 我做梦也梦见你 |
[14:17] | I… | 我 |
[14:19] | I wanted to keep tutoring, but… | 我想继续让你辅导 但是 |
[14:26] | I’m too attracted to you. | 我太喜欢你了 |
[14:30] | And I don’t want to get you in trouble. I–I just– | 我不想让你陷入麻烦 我只是 |
[14:35] | I feel like I can’t control myself around you. | 我感觉我在你身边没法控制自己 |
[14:43] | I’m sorry. I, um… | 抱歉 我 |
[14:46] | – I should’ve told you– – You should go back inside. | -我该跟你说的 -你该回去了 |
[14:53] | Just go. | 去吧 |
[18:11] | We don’t have to do this if you don’t want to. | 你要是不想的话我们不用这么做 |
[18:17] | I want to. | 我想 |
[18:22] | Get in the backseat. | 到后座去 |