时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | – Hey, Eric. – Hey! What’s up? | -埃里克 -好啊 |
[00:51] | Hey, Josh. | 乔什 |
[01:47] | Shit! | 我去 |
[01:50] | First day? | 第一天 |
[01:51] | And here we… | 到了 |
[01:54] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[01:56] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[01:57] | – Logan, get out! – Dude. | -洛根 出去 -哥们 |
[01:58] | Okay, yeah, yeah. We’re leaving. | 知道了 这就走 |
[02:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:02] | Mary, you could do so much better, by the way. | 对了 玛丽 你可以找到更好的 |
[02:06] | – Wait, what did she just say? – Huh? | -等等 她刚说什么 -啥 |
[02:08] | Alison. What did she just say? | 艾莉森 她刚才说了什么 |
[02:10] | Oh. Who cares? | 谁管呢 |
[02:13] | This is so crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[02:14] | You’re, like, my brother’s best friend. | 你是我哥哥最好的朋友 |
[02:16] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, I know. Crazy, I know. | 是的 我知道 很不可思议 |
[02:18] | Never thought it would happen. Let’s go. | 从没想过会这样 走吧 |
[02:21] | You want a beer or something? Are you good? | 你要喝啤酒什么的吗 你要吗 |
[02:23] | – I’m good. – No, no, I got this. | -不用了 -我去吧 |
[02:32] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[02:35] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[02:36] | Cops! | 警察 |
[02:38] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[02:40] | Fuck! | 操 |
[02:41] | Fuck. Okay. | 操 好吧 |
[02:44] | I can’t get this bra on. | 我穿不上这胸罩 |
[02:46] | I cannot get caught. Get dressed. | 我不能被抓 快穿衣 |
[02:47] | – I’m trying. – Toss me my shirt. | -我在穿了 -衣服扔给我 |
[02:50] | – Thank you. – Oh, God, I gotta button this. | -谢谢 -天 我得扣上这个 |
[02:53] | All right, don’t leave without me. | 别扔下我 |
[02:54] | Just hurry. Hurry, all right? | 快点 快点 |
[02:57] | Come on. | 快来 |
[03:09] | All right, Josh. This way. | 好了 乔什 这边 |
[03:11] | ID, please. | 请出示身份证 |
[03:17] | Yo, this is fucked up. | 这太操蛋了 |
[03:18] | Yeah, no shit. | 还用你说 |
[03:20] | Can’t believe you’re back with Alison, by the way. | 不敢相信你竟然和艾莉森复合了 |
[03:22] | Okay, well, first of all, | 首先 |
[03:23] | I can’t believe you would ask me that right now. | 我不敢相信你现在竟然问我这个 |
[03:25] | Yeah, whatever. | 随便了 |
[03:30] | Young man, step forward. | 年轻人 朝前站 |
[03:32] | Your parents gonna be pissed? | 你父母会生气吗 |
[03:34] | My mom’s gonna kill me. | 我妈会杀了我 |
[03:36] | She’s at a Goop retreat. Not really sure what that is. | 她在参加古朴度假 不知道那是什么 |
[03:39] | – What is a Goop– – I don’t know. | -古朴是什么 -不知道 |
[03:41] | But, you know, my brother got three citations his senior year, | 但你知道 我哥在12年级的时候收到了3张传票 |
[03:44] | so compared to him, this is nothing. | 所以跟他比起来 这算不了什么 |
[03:45] | Dude, I’m so… | 哥们 我… |
[03:49] | Shit. | 该死 |
[03:50] | Get in there. | 过去吧 |
[03:58] | Take a seat. | 坐 |
[04:02] | Um, license? | 驾照 |
[04:08] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:15] | All right. | 好 |
[04:19] | Deep breath. Blow into that. | 深呼吸 往里面吹 |
[04:30] | Looks like you’ve been having a good night. | 看样子你今晚玩得很开心 |
[04:33] | All right, we’re gonna need to call your mommy and daddy | 好了 我们得叫你爸妈过来 |
[04:34] | to come pick you up. | 把你接走 |
[04:37] | Can’t do that. | 不行 |
[04:38] | Sorry, you’re just gonna have to wake them up. | 抱歉 你必须叫醒他们 |
[04:40] | My mom, she works nights, and I can’t… | 我妈妈 她上夜班 我不能… |
[04:44] | I can’t call her. She can’t take the time off work. | 我不能打给她 她没法脱身 |
[04:46] | All right, what about your dad? | 那你爸爸呢 |
[04:48] | Not in the picture. | 他不在 |
[04:54] | I’m not like these other kids, man. | 我跟其他人不一样 |
[04:58] | Like, if I get this citation, I am screwed. | 如果我拿到传票 我就完了 |
[05:01] | Should’ve thought about that before you started drinking. | 你该在喝酒前就想到这个 |
[05:04] | Yeah. Yeah, you’re right. | 嗯 你说得对 |
[05:15] | You don’t have a sister that teaches at Westerbrook, do you? | 你没有一个在韦斯特布鲁克中学教书的妹妹吧 |
[05:19] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[05:21] | – Don’t make this difficult, all right? – No, Ms. Wilson. | -别让我为难 -不 威尔森老师 |
[05:23] | She told me about you. | 她跟我提起过你 |
[05:25] | You were in the military, right? | 你曾参过军 对吗 |
[05:28] | She’s my teacher, | 她是我老师 |
[05:29] | and she tutors me on the side sometimes, and… | 她有时会在课外辅导我 |
[05:34] | I know that this is a huge ask, | 我知道这是个巨大的请求 |
[05:39] | but is there any way that you could… | 但有没有可能 |
[05:42] | call her to come pick me up? | 你叫她来接我 |
[05:46] | Please. | 求你了 |
[05:50] | I don’t have anyone else I can call. | 我没其他人可以联系 |
[06:00] | Oh, weird. It’s Nate. | 奇怪 是内特打来 |
[06:02] | Hey, is everything okay? | 没出什么事吧 |
[06:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:07] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know him. | 对 没错 我认识他 |
[06:09] | What? | 什么 |
[06:13] | Yeah, actually, can you just let… | 那个 你能不能就… |
[06:15] | could you just let it slide, please? | 放他一马 拜托了 |
[06:20] | Yeah, I can be right over. Just text me the address. | 我可以立刻赶过去 把地址发给我 |
[06:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:27] | Okay, bye-bye. | 好 再见 |
[06:41] | – Hey, one of my students got in trouble– – What? | -我有个学生惹上麻烦了 -什么 |
[06:45] | One of my students got in trouble, | 我有个学生惹上麻烦了 |
[06:46] | so I’m gonna go help him out. | 我要去帮他 |
[06:49] | – Y–Now? – Yeah, I’ll be back soon. | -现在吗 -是的 我很快就回来 |
[06:52] | I’ll be quick. | 不会太久的 |
[06:53] | Nice. | 好的 |
[07:07] | Hey, I’m sorry I left you up there. | 很抱歉我把你丢在上面自己走了 |
[07:09] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[07:11] | Actually, when you left me up there, | 其实你丢下我之后 |
[07:14] | I jumped out the window. | 我从窗户跳出去了 |
[07:17] | – I literally fell straight on my ass. Look. – Oh, my God. | -结果屁股着地 摔得不轻 你看 -天啊 |
[07:19] | Yeah, it’s so bad. | 真的很严重 |
[07:21] | And I still got caught, so, really dumb. | 而且我还是被抓了 真是蠢哭了 |
[07:25] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[07:28] | So how does this work? Do I have to go to court now? | 拿到这个会怎么样 我得去法庭吗 |
[07:32] | I can’t believe you didn’t get a citation. I’m so confused. | 你居然没收到传票 我真搞不懂 |
[07:36] | – Your dad’s here. Let’s go. – Fuck. | -你爸来了 走吧 -操 |
[07:41] | How do you always get so fucking lucky? | 你怎么总是那么幸运 |
[07:46] | Fuck. | 操 |
[08:13] | Other than, uh, rescuing this delinquent, you doing good? | 除了来拯救小流氓之外 你过得好吗 |
[08:24] | You’re lucky you have such a cool teacher. | 你真幸运 有个酷老师 |
[08:27] | – Thank you, again. I’ll talk to you tomorrow. – Yeah. | -再次感谢 我明天跟你聊 -好 |
[08:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:36] | Seriously, thank you so much. | 真的 太谢谢你了 |
[08:39] | What you did tonight was really stupid. | 你今晚做的事很愚蠢 |
[08:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:46] | You’re smarter than this. | 你没这么笨 |
[08:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:57] | Put on your seatbelt. | 系好安全带 |
[09:08] | So, listen, what happened tonight, | 听着 今晚发生的事 |
[09:11] | me picking you up and my brother letting you off, | 我来接你 还有我哥哥放过你 |
[09:14] | you can never tell anyone about it, okay? | 你都绝不能告诉任何人 知道吗 |
[09:16] | I got it. Yeah. | 知道 |
[09:17] | Seriously. My brother could lose his job. | 认真的 我哥可能会因此丢掉饭碗 |
[09:18] | I got it. I’m really sorry. | 我明白 真的很抱歉 |
[09:33] | Ms. Wilson? | 威尔森老师 |
[09:35] | Are you laughing at me? | 你在嘲笑我吗 |
[09:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:39] | You realize that this is a low point for me. | 你知道这是我的人生低谷吧 |
[09:41] | – You know that, right? – I know. | -你知道的 对吧 -我知道 |
[09:46] | Hey, you don’t have to call me Ms. Wilson | 我们不在学校时 |
[09:47] | when we’re not in school. | 你不必叫我威尔森老师 |
[09:49] | I mean, I have a first name. It’s Claire. | 我有名字的 我叫克莱尔 |
[09:55] | Sorry. Wow, that is so weird to say. | 抱歉 说出来好怪 |
[10:01] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[10:10] | Okay, well, I’ll see you tomorrow for tutoring. | 好了 明天补课时见 |
[10:13] | Yep. Yeah, sounds great. | 好 听起来很棒 |
[10:17] | See you at the diner. | 到时餐馆见 |
[11:06] | Eric! There’s a lady at the door. | 埃里克 门外有位女士找你 |
[11:09] | All right, one sec, Phil. | 好 马上来 菲尔 |
[11:17] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:18] | Um, I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[11:20] | I was calling you and you weren’t answering, | 我之前打给你 你没接 |
[11:21] | so I just showed up. | 所以我就直接过来了 |
[11:23] | Oh, okay, yeah. | 这样 没事 |
[11:24] | No, um, I’m sor– I think my phone was on silent. | 抱歉 我手机好像调成静音了 |
[11:28] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[11:29] | Yeah, my bad. Um… | 对 我的错 |
[11:32] | do you–do you want to come in? | 你…你想进来吗 |
[11:38] | Yeah, okay. Sure. | 好啊 当然 |
[11:42] | Uh, say hi, guys. | 你们要打招呼 |
[11:44] | Look what I made. | 你看我画了什么 |
[11:47] | – Oh, that’s really good. – Oh, pretty cool. | -好棒啊 -真酷 |
[11:49] | I know we were supposed to meet at the diner, | 我知道我们说好在餐馆见面的 |
[11:50] | but I just thought we would do something different | 但我想着可以做些 |
[11:52] | than the regular routine. | 跟平时不一样的 |
[11:53] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[11:55] | Okay. So no SAT prep? | 好吧 那不准备高考了 |
[11:58] | Nope, not today. | 今天不了 |
[12:00] | All right. Um… | 好吧 |
[12:02] | I’m gonna just get these guys across the street. | 我把这两孩子送回街对面去 |
[12:03] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好 |
[12:04] | I don’t want to go. I want to keep drawing. | 我不想去 我要画画 |
[12:07] | You can keep coloring over there, plus you get soda. | 你在那边也能画啊 而且还能喝汽水 |
[12:10] | – Soda? – Soda. | -汽水 -汽水 |
[12:11] | – I get soda? – Yeah. | -我可以喝汽水 -是的 |
[12:12] | – Okay. – I love soda! | -那好 -我超爱喝汽水 |
[12:13] | – Me, too! – I know. | -我也是 -我知道 |
[12:14] | Okay, go grab your backpacks. | 好了 你们快去拿书包 |
[12:15] | – Come on, come on, come on. – Yeah! | -快点快点 -太棒了 |
[12:20] | All right, come on. | 好了 走吧 |
[12:22] | I’ll just be right back. All right. | 我马上回来 好吧 |
[12:27] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪里 |
[12:29] | ‘Cause I kind of feel like you’re kidnapping me. | 我怎么有种被你绑架的感觉 |
[12:32] | I am taking you to UT | 我要带你去得克萨斯大学 |
[12:33] | to give you a tour of the campus. | 带你参观校园 |
[12:36] | Wow. Really? | 天啊 真的吗 |
[12:38] | I mean, unless you’d rather study for the SATs. | 除非你更愿意做高考题 |
[12:40] | – We can do that. – No. | -那也可以 -不 |
[12:42] | I thought this would be more fun. | 我觉得逛学校更有意思 |
[12:42] | No, no, I’m totally down. | 没有 我完全赞成 |
[12:45] | – Good. – Yeah. | -那就好 -嗯 |
[12:50] | So why should I keep helping you? | 我为什么要继续帮你 |
[12:52] | What do you want to do with your life? | 你打算怎么过你的人生 |
[12:57] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:58] | Like, what are you goals? | 你的目标是什么 |
[13:01] | My goals. Um… | 我的目标… |
[13:04] | – I don’t know. – Oh, come on. | -我不知道 -别这样 |
[13:06] | You’ve gotta have some sort of idea of what you want to do. | 你肯定有想过自己想做什么吧 |
[13:11] | I want to be a doctor. | 我想当医生 |
[13:14] | I-I mean, I think. I sort of have this whole plan. | 想是这么想的 我有这么个计划 |
[13:17] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[13:18] | Yeah. It’s, um… | 是的 这… |
[13:23] | I don’t know. I know it’s hard | 我也说不好 我知道这很难 |
[13:26] | and how expensive it is, but… | 学费也很昂贵 但… |
[13:31] | I–whatever I do, I just want to help other people. | 不管我做什么 我都希望能帮到他人 |
[13:35] | You know? | 你明白吗 |
[13:37] | Yeah, that’s why I wanted to become a teacher. | 当然明白 这也是我想成为老师的初衷 |
[13:47] | I feel like I gotta get something off my chest. | 我有件事不吐不快 |
[13:52] | I’m sorry about the other night. | 那天晚上的事 我很抱歉 |
[13:56] | I should not have had your brother call, | 我不该让你哥打电话的 |
[13:58] | and I know that. I just… | 我知道 我就是… |
[14:05] | I don’t know. I feel like I can… | 怎么说呢 我觉得我能… |
[14:08] | I can trust you. | 我能信任你 |
[14:13] | Well, good. | 那很好啊 |
[14:15] | Eric fucking Walker! | 他妈的埃里克·沃克 |
[14:17] | Holy shit. I thought that was you. | 我去 我就知道是你 |
[14:21] | Cody. What’s up, man? | 科迪 你好啊 |
[14:23] | What’s up, baby? | 你好啊 |
[14:25] | – How are you? – I’m groovy. | -你怎么样 -好极了 |
[14:27] | Who’s your friend? | 你朋友是谁 |
[14:29] | This is– | 这是… |
[14:30] | I’m Claire. | 我是克莱尔 |
[14:31] | Hello, Claire. What’s up? | 你好啊 克莱尔 |
[14:32] | Cody. Nice to meet you. | 我是科迪 认识你很高兴 |
[14:34] | Yeah, so you’re just coming to campus, | 怎么 你都到学校来了 |
[14:35] | think you’re not gonna tell me that you’re here? | 还想瞒着不告诉我吗 |
[14:37] | Oh, my bad. | 我的错 |
[14:39] | No, I’m just kidding, man. | 我开玩笑的 |
[14:40] | We’re doing kegs and eggs at the house. You guys gotta come. | 我们准备回宿舍办早酒活动 你们一定要来 |
[14:45] | No, man, | 不了 |
[14:45] | I think we’re gonna just check out the rest of the school– | 我们还要参观学校的其他地方 |
[14:47] | Yeah, tons to see. You’re coming. Come on. | 是啊 还有得逛呢 你必须来 给个面子嘛 |
[14:50] | Yeah, we can swing by for a minute, sure. | 没问题 我们可以顺便去一会儿 |
[14:53] | See? Claire wants to come. | 瞧 克莱尔想来 |
[14:57] | – So you’re coming? – Great, yeah. | -那你来吗 -行 我来 |
[14:58] | – Yeah, we’ll be there. – Boom. I’ll text you the address. | -我们会去的 -赞 我把地址短信给你 |
[15:02] | – See you. – See you. | -再见 -再见 |
[15:14] | Kegs and eggs! | 早酒活动 |
[15:24] | Hey, guests of honor. | 贵宾来了啊 |
[15:27] | Can I get you guys a drink? | 你们要喝什么吗 |
[15:29] | A Bloody Mary? | 血腥玛丽 |
[15:30] | I’ll just have an orange juice for now. Thanks. | 先给我来一杯橙汁吧 谢谢 |
[15:32] | Coming right up. | 马上就好 |
[15:33] | What about you, Eric? | 你呢 埃里克 |
[15:34] | No, I’ll just have an OJ too. | 我也要一杯橙汁吧 |
[15:35] | For now. Thank you. | 先这样 谢谢 |
[15:37] | Okay, you sure you don’t want a little hair of the dog? | 好吧 你确定不要来点解醉酒吗 |
[15:38] | Logan told me last night got pretty wild. | 洛根跟我说昨晚玩得很疯啊 |
[15:42] | No, I’m good. | 我不用了 |
[15:43] | – I’m good. Thank you, though. – Okay. | -不用 多谢关心 -好吧 |
[15:46] | Fucking cops, man. Total bummer. | 该死的条子 真扫兴 |
[15:49] | Yeah, no, that sucks, dude, | 是啊 太糟了 |
[15:51] | but, you know, I mean, we got out okay, | 不过我们最后都没什么麻烦 |
[15:53] | and they were all right. | 他们人也还行 |
[15:56] | Weird. | 真奇怪 |
[15:57] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[15:58] | To a new friend. | 敬新朋友 |
[16:00] | You guys want any food or really anything at all, | 你们想吃什么食物 任何东西 |
[16:03] | make yourselves at home. | 千万别客气 |
[16:04] | – Okay, thanks. – Cool, man. | -好了 谢谢 -好 |
[16:05] | – Thank you. – Have fun. | -谢谢 -玩得开心 |
[16:06] | Longhorn, bitch! Whoo! | 长角牛队 冲啊 |
[16:12] | Well, cheers. | 干杯 |
[16:22] | You want to know a secret? | 你想听个秘密吗 |
[16:24] | Yeah. Yes. | 好啊 |
[16:27] | This is my first frat party. | 这是我第一次参加兄弟会派对 |
[16:29] | Shut up. | 不是吧 |
[16:31] | Yeah, ’cause I was a commuter. | 真的 因为我走读 |
[16:33] | I had to take care of my dad, so I never got to… | 我必须照顾我爸 所以我一直没机会… |
[16:38] | – Was he–was he sick? – He’s an alcoholic. | -他生病了吗 -他是酒鬼 |
[16:43] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[16:45] | No, I mean, he’s sober now, so… | 不 他现在戒酒了 |
[16:53] | If it makes you feel any better, um… | 如果这能安慰到你 |
[16:57] | I never met my dad. | 我从没见过我爸 |
[16:59] | No? | 没有吗 |
[17:00] | No. My mom got pregnant, and… | 对 我妈怀了孕 |
[17:05] | he was out. | 他就离开了 |
[17:14] | Don’t miss this. | 别错过这个 |
[17:16] | Miss–miss what? | 错过什么 |
[17:18] | This part of your life. | 你的这段人生 |
[17:22] | You’re gonna have plenty of time to be an adult. | 你会有大把的时间做成年人的 |
[17:26] | Just be happy. | 快乐就好 |
[17:39] | You, um… | 你… |
[17:40] | – What? – You have a little… | -怎么了 -你这里有个… |
[17:42] | – What? – No, you have a little green chile… | -什么 -你这里有个小绿辣椒 |
[17:59] | We should, um… | 我们应该… |
[18:02] | we should probably go. | 我们应该走了 |
[18:04] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:07] | Yeah, cool. | 好 |
[18:25] | 埃里克 今天玩得很开心 | |
[18:48] | 请求已发出 此账户为私密账户 | |
[19:08] | – Hey, babe. – What is all this? | -宝贝 -这些是什么 |
[19:12] | What is all this? | 这些是什么 |
[19:13] | Uh, let me introduce you to the gang. | 我给你介绍下伙计们 |
[19:17] | This is an EVH 5150. | 这个是EVH 5150型音箱 |
[19:21] | Massive tone, deep, rich overdrive– | 音色饱满 深沉 失真效果出众 |
[19:24] | What is it doing here? | 这些玩意在这干什么 |
[19:25] | Uh, I bought it. | 我买下来了 |
[19:27] | I’m sorry, what? | 你说什么 |
[19:29] | Uh, you know that doctor I was telling you about, | 我跟你说起过的那个医生 |
[19:32] | Rob at the hospital? He has this friend. | 医院的罗伯 他有个朋友 |
[19:34] | He’s like this anesthesiologist– | 他是个麻醉师 |
[19:36] | Wait, how much did you, uh, spend? | 等等 你花了多少钱 |
[19:40] | Oh, no, this stuff, like… | 不 这些东西 |
[19:42] | never loses value. | 不会贬值的 |
[19:44] | You’re just gonna buy all this shit | 你都不先跟我打声招呼 |
[19:46] | and not talk to me about it first? | 就买了这些破烂吗 |
[19:49] | Well, it’s not shit. It’s actually top of the line– | 这不是破烂 其实是顶级… |
[19:52] | No, you can’t just blow our savings | 不 你不能把我们的积蓄花光 |
[19:54] | because you want to jam with a bunch of middle-aged doctors. | 就因为你想要跟一帮中年医生随意搞搞音乐 |
[19:56] | We’re not just gonna jam. | 我们不只是随意搞搞 |
[19:57] | What, are you gonna start a band? | 你要组建乐队吗 |
[20:01] | Oh, my God. You’re gonna start a band. | 天啊 你真要组建乐队 |
[20:03] | I’m sorry, is that crazy? I love music. | 不好意思 这很疯狂吗 我爱音乐 |
[20:07] | It’s always been a big part of my life. | 那一直是我生命中重要的一部分 |
[20:09] | Yeah, when you were, like, 20. | 对 在你20岁的时候 |
[20:10] | Yeah, and I’ve missed it ever since I stopped playing. | 对 而我放弃音乐后就一直在怀念那段时光 |
[20:14] | – Sorry, what the fuck? – What, so are you gonna– | -你这是哪一出 -所以你就 |
[20:15] | you’re gonna quit your job and go on tour? | 你要辞掉工作 去巡演吗 |
[20:17] | Who’s quitting? I’m not quitting. | 谁要辞职了 我不会辞职 |
[20:19] | And it’s money I got from my grandfather’s bonds– | 而且钱是我从我祖父的债券得到的 |
[20:22] | Money that I thought we were saving for something special. | 我以为那笔钱是为更有意义的用途存着的 |
[20:24] | You’re being real shitty. This is something I want. It’s… | 你真的很混球 这是我想要的东西 |
[20:29] | why are you being like this? | 你为什么要这样 |
[20:34] | I don’t–I don’t know, okay? I’m sorry. | 我不知道 行吗 对不起 |
[20:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:48] | So how’s it going with, um… | 那个…进行得怎么样 |
[20:52] | oh, God, what’s her name? Your, um, your English teacher? | 她叫什么来着 你的英语老师 |
[20:55] | – Ms. Wilson. – Yeah. | -威尔森老师 -对 |
[20:55] | Um, it’s great. Yeah. | 好极了 |
[20:58] | You had your SAT prep today? | 今天做高考热身题了吗 |
[21:00] | Actually, we went to UT. Yeah, it was awesome. | 实际上 我们去了得州大学 很棒 |
[21:02] | She showed me around campus, we went to the library. | 她带我逛了校园 我们去了图书馆 |
[21:05] | She used to go there, so she kind of, like, | 她以前在那上学 所以她 |
[21:07] | knew the ropes and showed me around. | 对那里很了解 带我到处看了看 |
[21:12] | Nice of her. | 真好 |
[21:14] | Can you see yourself there? | 你觉得你能去那里吗 |
[21:16] | – Mom, I’m hungry. – Yes. | -妈妈 我饿了 -能 |
[21:18] | What? I know, sweetheart. Dinner’s almost ready. | 什么 我知道 亲爱的 晚饭马上就好 |
[21:19] | I’m hungry now! | 我现在就饿了 |
[21:21] | I know, dinner’s almost ready, sweetheart. | 我知道 晚饭马上就好 亲爱的 |
[21:22] | – Bear with me. It’s nice of her, you know. – Yeah. | -忍忍 她真好 -是的 |
[21:25] | It’s a big deal, her giving up a Saturday | 真慷慨 她放弃周六休息 |
[21:27] | to take you and do something like that. | 而带你去做这样的事 |
[21:29] | Yeah, I mean, she’s cool, you know? | 嗯 她很酷 |
[21:30] | She’s good to talk to too. | 跟她聊天也很不错 |
[21:33] | Someone to talk to about colleges | 可以跟她谈大学 |
[21:34] | and the application process, SATs, all that. | 申请过程 高考什么的 |
[21:38] | – Mom! – Okay. | -妈妈 -好了 |
[21:40] | Come on, guys, let’s go outside and play, okay? | 来 我们出去玩 |
[21:41] | Let’s leave Mom in peace, all right? | 别打扰妈妈了 好吗 |
[21:43] | – Yeah! – Does that sound good? | -好 -怎么样 |
[21:45] | All right, come on. | 好的 来吧 |
[22:12] | 关注请求 埃里克·沃克 确认 删除 | |
[22:54] | Did you see how hard he went down? Like… | 你有看到他摔得多惨吗 |
[22:56] | Straight into a bush. | 直接摔进了灌木丛 |
[22:58] | And he had no pants on, had an open beer in his hand. | 他还没穿裤子 手里拿着一瓶打开的啤酒 |
[23:00] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[23:01] | Your bullshit has got my alignment just totally fucked again. | 你的破事又搞砸了我的安排 |
[23:05] | – Jesus, Mom, really? – Okay, don’t with the tone. All right? | -老天 妈 至于吗 -少来这种语气 |
[23:11] | Give your mother a kiss. | 亲下妈妈 |
[23:13] | Unbelievable. | 不可理喻 |
[23:19] | So… | 那个 |
[23:22] | What’s up? | 好啊 |
[23:24] | I’m in the clear, baby. | 我没事了 |
[23:26] | – No. – Oh, yeah. | -不会吧 -真的 |
[23:28] | – You’ve gotta be joking. – No, I’m not. | -你逗我吧 -没有 |
[23:32] | I don’t get it. I don’t get it. I don’t understand. | 我不懂 我不懂 我真的不懂 |
[23:34] | Like, I get three days in-school suspension, | 我被停课了三天 |
[23:37] | and you’re in the clear? It’s at your house. | 你却屁事没有 那可是在你家举办的 |
[23:39] | I don’t know. Sucks for you, dude. | 我不知道 你倒霉罢了 |
[23:41] | This dude magically passes a breathalyzer test | 这家伙在喝了六杯伏特加后 |
[23:43] | after six vodka shots. Like, yeah, right? | 神奇地通过了酒精测试 鬼信啊 |
[23:45] | That was weird. | 是很奇怪 |
[23:46] | Dude, okay, first of all, that’s an exaggeration. | 首先 根本没喝那么多 |
[23:49] | – No, it’s not. – And second of all, | -放屁 -其次 |
[23:50] | hydrate, dude. That’s the key. | 喝水 哥们 那是关键 |
[23:52] | – Hydrate. – One to one. | -喝水 -一杯对应一杯 |
[23:53] | – I’m telling you. – Hydrate, yeah, hydrate. | -相信我 -喝水 喝水 |
[23:55] | No, he’s right. That works for me. | 他是对的 对我有用 |
[23:56] | One to one. What is that, water? | 一杯对应一杯 喝水吗 |
[23:58] | Drink a cup of water? | 喝一杯水 |
[24:00] | Yeah, it doesn’t work. Trust me. | 根本没用 相信我 |
[24:03] | Dude, what’s up with you? | 你怎么了 |
[24:04] | What? | 什么 |
[24:07] | Oh, uh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[24:09] | – Nothing? – Yeah. | -没什么 -是的 |
[24:12] | Okay. Bro. | 好吧 哥们 |
[24:14] | See you guys. | 回头见 |
[24:15] | One to one. | 一杯对应一杯 |
[24:16] | What’s going on? What’s going on, man? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[24:19] | Nothing, bro. | 没什么 |
[25:11] | She told me. Thanks for doing that. | 她跟我说了 谢谢 |
[25:13] | I’m glad you guys met. | 我很高兴你们认识了 |
[25:16] | – Ms. Wilson. – I’ll see you later. – I’ll see you later. | -威尔森老师 -回头见 -回头见 |
[25:20] | Can I–can I talk to you for a second? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[25:22] | Yeah. Come on in. | 嗯 进来吧 |
[25:40] | Did you… | 你 |
[25:43] | did you get my text? | 你收到我短信了吗 |
[25:48] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[25:57] | I, uh… | 我 |
[26:00] | I liked being out in the world with you. | 我喜欢和你在外面逛 |
[26:07] | Well, I’m glad you liked it, um… | 我很高兴你喜欢 |
[26:29] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[26:31] | Wait. | 等等 |
[26:32] | Oh, my God. You need to leave. | 天呐 你得离开 |
[26:34] | – You need to leave now. – I’m sorry. | -你得赶紧离开 -对不起 |
[26:36] | Go. | 快走 |