Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

A Separation(纳德和西敏:一次别离)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on A Separation(纳德和西敏:一次别离)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:纳德和西敏:一次别离
英文名称:A Separation
年代:2011

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:36] What you are saying are not good reasons for a divorce. 你说的离婚理由不充分
[01:39] If there is something else let me know. 还有别的理由吗
[01:40] Like what? 比如说
[01:42] Like if he is an addict, 比如说他是个瘾君子
[01:43] beats you or does not give you an allowance. 他打你或者不给你生活费
[01:46] Nothing like that. 这倒没有
[01:47] He is a good, decent person. 他是个好人
[01:50] Then why do you want a divorce? 那你为什么要离婚
[01:52] He won’t come with me. 他不愿跟我走
[01:53] If he does I’ll cancel my request for a divorce. 他愿意 我就不离婚
[01:58] Will you come? 你和我走吗
[02:00] No, I won’t. 我不走
[02:01] Why not, your honour? 大人 您问他为什么
[02:03] You know why. 理由你知道
[02:04] No I don’t. Please explain again why. 我不知道 请你再解释下
[02:07] Let her explain why we should move abroad 问问她这种情况下
[02:08] in these circumstances. 我们为什么要出国
[02:10] You give me one reason to stay. 你给我个留在国内的理由
[02:11] I’ll give you a thousand. 我能给你一千个
[02:12] Just one. 就说一个
[02:14] My father. I can’t leave him. 我父亲 我不能离开他
[02:16] But you can leave your wife? 但你却能抛弃你的妻子
[02:17] When did I leave you? 我什么时候抛弃你了
[02:18] You brought me here. 是你把我拉来这里的
[02:20] You filed for a divorce. 是你提出离婚的
[02:21] When you tell your wife and child to leave, 你叫妻子孩子离开
[02:23] isn’t that leaving them? 这不叫抛弃吗
[02:24] Your honour, didn’t he just say leave if you want? 大人 前面可是他说让我走好了
[02:27] Yes and I’ll say it again. 是我说的 而且这话我还会再说的
[02:28] If you don’t want to stay I can’t keep you by force. 你不想留 我能如何
[02:31] Keep your voice down. Calm down. 请小声些 冷静
[02:33] One day you came to live with me. Today you don’t. 当初你愿意和我一起生活 现在不愿意了
[02:36] When you prefer… 你向往国外
[02:37] What does “You prefer” Mean? 什么叫”我向往”
[02:39] This was something we both started. 这是我们都向往的东西
[02:41] Your honour, after 18 months 大人 折腾了一年半
[02:42] of running around and expenses, 花了一大笔钱
[02:43] we got our visa. 好歹拿到签证了
[02:45] It has been six months now 已经过去六个月了
[02:47] and it will expire in 40 days. 还有四十天就要过期了
[02:49] Why should we lose this opportunity? 机不可失
[02:51] You don’t want to lose this opportunity, 失不再来
[02:53] then make a suggestion. 那你有什么提议
[02:56] You know my situation. 你知道我的难处
[02:57] Tell us what to do, your honour. 大人 您说我们怎么办吧
[02:59] His father is his excuse. 他用他父亲当借口
[03:00] He is not my excuse. He’s the reason. 我父亲不是借口 是留下的理由
[03:03] – Let me speak. – Calm down. -让我说话 -冷静点
[03:04] His father has Alzheimer’s. 他父亲老年痴呆
[03:06] He doesn’t even know that he’s his son. 根本认不出他这个儿子了
[03:08] What difference does it make to him? 你在不在对他而言没有区别
[03:10] Why are you saying that? 你怎么说这种话
[03:12] Does he even realise you are his son? 他认得出你是他儿子吗
[03:14] I know he is my father. 但我知道他是我父亲
[03:16] Your daughter or her future is not important to you? 你就不关心女儿的未来吗
[03:19] Who said anything about our daughter? 你怎么扯到女儿身上去了
[03:21] Why do you think only you care? 凭什么说就你关心她啊
[03:23] So the children living in this country don’t have a future? 照你这么说这个国家的孩子都没有未来吗
[03:27] As a mother, 作为一个母亲
[03:28] I’d rather she didn’t grow up in these circumstances. 我不愿她生长在这样的环境下
[03:31] What circumstances? 怎么样的环境
[03:34] Is she better off here with both her parents 是国内有妈有爸过得好
[03:36] or there without a father? 还是国外有妈没爸过得好呢
[03:39] That’s why I want him to come. 所以我要他和我一起走
[03:42] I can’t leave. 我不能走
[03:44] How many times do I have to say it? 我说了多少遍了
[03:47] He can’t come. So what happens to me? 他不能走 那我怎么办
[03:50] Nothing. Go back to your life. 回到你原来的生活中去
[03:54] If I could I wouldn’t file for a divorce. 如果我能回头我就不会要离婚了
[03:56] Consent has to be mutual. 离婚要双方都同意
[04:00] He just gave his. 他刚才同意了
[04:02] Do you agree to a divorce? 你同意离婚吗
[04:03] If she prefers to leave her family to go live abroad, 如果她执意要抛开家庭出国
[04:06] yes I do. 我同意离婚
[04:07] He agrees. 他同意了
[04:09] What about my daughter? 那我女儿跟谁呢
[04:11] You have to agree on everything. 你得同意所有的条件
[04:13] How old is your daughter? 你女儿几岁了
[04:14] 11 in two weeks. 还有两周就十一岁了
[04:17] She can’t leave without her father’s permission. 没有她父亲的允许她不能出国
[04:20] He won’t give permission. 他不会允许的
[04:22] That’s between you two. 那是你们俩的事了
[04:24] Please sign here and good day. 请在这儿签字
[04:27] Your honour, I came here for you to solve my problem. 大人 我来此是请您帮忙解决问题的
[04:29] Please sign here. 请在这儿签字
[04:30] You too. 你也要签
[04:31] – Where should I sign? – Here. -签在哪里 -这里
[04:34] He can have everything, I just want my daughter. 我什么都能给他 我只要女儿
[04:37] Our daughter is attached to me. 女儿归我
[04:39] She doesn’t even want to go with you. 她根本不想和你走
[04:41] She doesn’t know better. 她不懂其中的利害
[04:43] Why not? 怎么不懂了
[04:44] She is 11 years old. 她十一岁了
[04:46] Please sign here and don’t take the court’s time. 请签字 别占用本庭的时间了
[04:49] No one knows better except you. 别人都不懂 就你懂
[04:51] No, you’re the one who knows better. 不 你懂的
[04:54] Your honour, what should I do? 大人 我该怎么办呢
[04:56] I only have 40 days. 我只有四十天了
[04:57] You can’t file for a divorce over every little problem. 你们不能为了些小事就来离婚
[04:59] A little problem? 这算小事吗
[05:01] My problem is not little. 我的问题不算小事
[05:03] It is my daughter. 我这是为了女儿啊
[05:07] She is his daughter too. He has rights too. 她也是他的女儿 他也有抚养权
[05:09] My finding is that your problem is a small problem. 我看你们俩根本就不是什么大事
[05:12] Please sign here and good day. 签完字请走吧
[05:56] You said the second floor. 你说就两楼
[05:58] This is the second floor. 这是两楼啊
[06:00] Then what’s that? 那底下那层呢
[06:02] That’s the ground floor, that’s the first. 下面是底楼 这是一楼
[06:04] This is the second. 上面是二楼
[06:05] The price we gave was for two floors. 我们的开价就够搬两层楼的
[06:08] But the buyer will pay you. 买主会付钱给你的
[06:10] Only for two floors. 就付两层楼的钱
[06:12] I don’t understand what you’re saying. 我不懂你在说什么
[06:14] Call the buyer. 你给买家打电话吧
[06:16] This is three floors. 这里是三楼
[06:20] I’ll pay for one floor. Let me pass. 还有一楼的钱我来付 让我过去
[07:01] Excuse me, ma’am? 不好意思 夫人
[07:09] Go tell your dad they want to leave. 告诉你父亲她们要走了
[07:10] Why don’t you tell him? 你干嘛不去
[07:13] What did I say? 我说错了吗
[07:14] Didn’t we agree? 我们不是说好的嘛
[07:17] I’m studying. 我在读书啊
[07:30] Hello. 你好
[07:31] Hello, ma’am. 你好夫人
[07:34] I’ll be right there. 我马上过来
[07:38] I don’t know how much you know. 不知道你对工作了解多少
[07:41] The work is taking care of my father. 就是照顾我父亲
[07:46] There is some housework too, 做做家务
[07:48] but the main work is giving him his medication on time, 但最主要是让我父亲按时吃药
[07:52] keeping him away from the stove, from leaving the house. 别让他靠近火炉 别让他离家外出
[07:57] Termeh, get your laundry. 特眉 去拿要洗的衣服来
[08:00] You have to be here at 7:30 so I can go to work. 七点半你就得到 我那时去上班
[08:05] 30 is too early. 太早了
[08:07] I’ll have to leave my house at 5 to get here by then. 我五点就得从家里出来了
[08:11] Can you make it by 8? 你八点能到吗
[08:13] I don’t know. 说不好
[08:15] 8 is good too. 八点能到的话也可以
[08:18] Ring the upstairs bell. 到了按门铃
[08:20] I’ll leave the house keys up here. 我会把门钥匙放在那上面
[08:23] – OK? – Yes. -懂吗 -懂了
[08:25] Can you pay us please? 能结算下工钱吗
[08:27] What’s the pay per month? 你每个月付我多少钱
[08:29] She’ll be right there. 她马上来
[08:30] 300,000 a month. 三十万一个月
[08:31] That’s too little. 太少了
[08:33] No, that’s the rate. 现在就这个价
[08:35] Ask around. The commute is far. 你去别处问问价看 我家远
[08:37] Several bus lines. 要换好几辆车
[08:39] It’s what I can afford. 我就只能付这么多
[08:41] If you agree you can start tomorrow. 同意的话明天就来上班吧
[08:44] Can I let you know tomorrow? 我能明天给你答复吗
[08:46] They might need this too. 你把这个也给他们吧
[08:48] I don’t have change. 我没有零钱
[08:49] You have till the afternoon. 你最晚今天下午给我答复
[08:51] There is someone else I can hire if you can’t come. 如果不来 我还来得及找别人
[08:54] Ok. 好的
[08:56] Termeh! Your laundry! 特眉 你的换洗衣物呢
[09:17] You’re not coming? 你不和我走吗
[09:26] Why are you taking your books? 你为什么把书带走
[09:27] I want them. 我需要那些书
[09:30] All this for just 2 weeks? 也就两周时间需要那么多书
[09:41] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:42] You’re welcome. 不客气
[09:48] Which setting does she use? 你妈平时用哪档
[09:50] Should I go ask her? 要我去问她吗
[09:53] You want to make me look bad? 你这不是给我丢脸嘛
[10:01] Simin, where’re you going? 西敏你上哪里去
[10:02] I’ll be right back. 我去去就回
[10:04] Just to the corner. I’ll be right back. 就到街拐角 马上回来
[10:11] I’ll come back. 我会回来的
[10:13] I have an appointment. 我约了人
[10:15] Four. 四档
[10:17] Why four? 你怎么知道
[10:19] Because it has faded. 因为四档这里颜色淡
[10:21] She must have used it the most. 她肯定一直用
[10:27] Four it is. 那就是四档
[10:29] From now on we’ll set everything on four. 今天开始我们什么东西都设在四档
[10:33] She is really leaving. 她真的要走了
[10:36] She’ll be back. 她会回来的
[10:37] Termeh! 特眉
[10:39] Come stay with your grandfather. 过来陪陪你爷爷
[10:52] Dad? 老爸
[10:54] Termeh, honey, go to your room. 特眉回你房间去吧
[10:57] Dad, get up. 老爸 站起来
[11:00] Let go of her hand. 放开她的手
[11:02] Get up. I want to take you to the bathroom. 站起来 我带你去上厕所
[11:12] Where are you taking me? 你带我去哪里
[11:13] The bathroom and then to get the paper. 上厕所然后拿报纸
[11:17] Darling, I said go to your room. 宝贝 我让你回房间啊
[11:22] Where are you taking me? 你带我去哪里
[11:24] Come on. 走吧
[11:29] Don’t put your hand there. 别把手放那里
[11:59] I’m taking this CD. 我要这张唱片
[12:02] Take whichever you want. 随便拿吧
[12:03] No, just this one. 不用了 我就要这张
[12:23] Bye. 再见
[12:58] I thought you live there too. 我以为你也住那里
[13:02] No, I’ve moved to my mum’s. 没有 我搬回娘家了
[13:05] This is a bit difficult. 这情况有点复杂
[13:08] No, you can trust him. 你能相信他
[13:11] Don’t worry about these things. 别担心
[13:14] Besides, he won’t be around. 再说了 他不怎么在家的
[13:17] He leaves early 他早上走得早
[13:18] and comes back when you leave. 回来的时候你正好离开
[13:23] Do bring your daughter. 记得带你女儿一起来
[13:25] She’ll keep my daughter company 好让我女儿有个伴
[13:27] and I’ll feel better. 我能好受些
[13:35] Tell your sister-in-law your decision. 决定了告诉你大姑姐吧
[14:43] Where are you going? 你往哪儿走
[15:02] What’s this? 这是什么
[15:06] Oxygen. 氧气罐
[15:07] What’s oxygen? 什么是氧气罐
[15:09] Get away. You’ll wake him. 走开 你要吵醒他了
[15:42] I can’t hear anything. 我什么都听不见
[15:53] What is it doing? 它在干什么呢
[16:08] Hello. 你好
[16:10] Where do you want to go? 你要去哪里
[16:11] – The paper. – What? -报纸 -什么
[16:13] I want the paper. 我要拿报纸
[16:16] The paper is in your room. 报纸放你房间了
[16:19] Come, I’ll take you to your room. 来 我送你回房间
[16:27] I’ll take you to your room 我送你回房
[16:28] and get your meal. 然后给你端早饭
[16:39] Mummy… 妈妈…
[16:41] he’s peed in his pants. 他尿裤子了
[16:49] Sit on the bed. 坐在床上
[16:55] What’s that? 那是什么
[17:02] What are you doing here? 这儿没你什么事
[17:05] Go get your shoes. 去把鞋穿上
[17:06] You can see the floor’s wet. 没看到地板是湿的吗
[17:11] He’d say when he needed to go. 他要想上厕所的时候会说的
[17:16] Take him to the bathroom. 你就领他去厕所
[17:22] I can’t come till 12. I have class. 我要十二点才能赶到 我要上课
[17:28] Call my husband. 给我丈夫打电话吧
[17:30] Do you have his number? 你有他的号码吗
[17:33] Write it down. 你记一下
[17:35] There’s a pen by the phone. 电话旁边有笔
[17:48] If I bring you some pants can you change? 我把裤子给你 你自己会换吗
[17:53] Your clothes, can you change them? 你的衣裤 自己会换吗
[17:57] Simin? 西敏
[17:58] Can you wash yourself? 你自己会洗澡吗
[18:00] Simin? 西敏
[18:11] Here are your clothes. 衣服给你放这里
[18:15] Wash yourself and put them on. 你洗好澡穿上
[18:19] I put your towel here. 毛巾给你放这边
[18:22] – OK? – Yes. -可以吗 -可以
[18:25] Clean yourself up. 洗洗干净
[18:28] Put your pants in there. 把脏裤子放这里
[18:35] Will you manage? 你行吗
[18:49] Your pants. 你的裤子
[18:51] Take them off. 脱下来
[18:53] Wear the ones I gave you. 穿上我给你的那条
[18:56] Ok? 懂吗
[19:04] Simin… 西敏
[19:35] Hello. I had a religious question. 你好 我有个宗教上的问题
[19:38] I am working in a house. 我在一家人家当护工
[19:40] There is an old man I am supposed to care for. 有个老人需要我照顾
[19:44] I wanted to ask. 我想知道
[19:46] Pardon me, but he has wet his pants. 不好意思 他尿裤子了
[19:49] I wanted to know if I change him, 我想知道如果我给他换裤子
[19:52] will it count as a sin? 算不算罪过
[19:54] No one is here. 没有其他人
[19:58] He’s 70 or 80 years old and he’s senile. 他七八十岁 还是个痴呆
[20:07] The urgency is that the poor guy 情况挺急的 因为可怜的老人家
[20:09] has been sitting like this for half an hour. 就这么坐了有半个小时了
[20:12] I can ? 我可以的是吧
[20:23] I won’t tell dad. 我不会告诉爸爸的
[20:27] My angel. 真乖
[20:31] Get up. 站起来
[20:35] Open your legs. 两腿分开
[20:36] OK, now take off your pants. 现在脱下裤子
[20:59] Card! 油卡
[21:11] Everyone’s staring. 别人都在看我
[21:12] Let them. 让他们看好了
[21:14] – How much? – 37.5. -多少钱 -三十七块五
[21:16] – Any change? – He didn’t give it. -零钱呢 -他没给我
[21:18] – You asked? – It’s his tip. -你问他要了吗 -这是他的小费
[21:21] Tip? Sir, wait one sec. 小费 等等
[21:24] A tip is for when he pumps the gas. 他亲自给我加油才给他小费
[21:26] Go get it. 去问他要回来
[21:27] – Dad! – Quick! -老爸 -快去
[21:30] Wait. 等等
[21:54] Here. 给你
[21:57] Keep it. 归你了
[21:58] Really? 真的吗
[22:15] Hello. 你好
[22:17] Hello, Termeh. 你好特眉
[22:18] Hello. 你好
[22:19] Hello, how are you? 你好 今天如何
[22:21] Fine, thank you. 很好 谢谢
[22:25] I’ll get my books. 我去拿书
[22:26] And your test results. 还有你的考试成绩
[22:28] How are you, Ms Qahraei? 你还好吗 卡拉伊夫人
[22:29] Fine, thanks, and you? 很好 谢谢 你呢
[22:31] Fine, thanks. 很好 谢谢
[22:33] Sorry we’re late. 很抱歉我们回来晚了
[22:34] It’s OK. How’s your wife? 没关系 你夫人还好吗
[22:36] – Good, thank you. – We’ll get started. -很好 谢谢 -我们准备上课了
[22:40] Hello, sir. 你好 先生
[22:41] Hello. 你好
[22:43] How are you, Dad? 爸爸 你好吗
[22:45] Hi, young lady. 小姑娘 你好呀
[22:46] Hello. 你好
[22:47] Here’s the paper. 报纸给你
[22:52] Did you read the paper for him or did he read it for you? 是你给他念报纸还是他念给你听呢
[22:57] Son. 儿子
[22:59] Ali is married. 阿里结婚了
[23:01] – Who’s Ali? – Ali. -谁是阿里 -阿里
[23:04] Yeah, Ali’s married. Termeh, hurry. 是的 阿里结婚了 特眉快点了
[23:06] His oxygen valve wasn’t shut. 他的氧气瓶没有关紧
[23:08] He must’ve opened it. 肯定是他开的
[23:11] From tomorrow tighten it a bit more 你明天关紧一点
[23:12] so he can’t open it. 让他打不开
[23:14] Sorry, but… 抱歉 但是…
[23:16] I can’t come anymore. 我不能来了
[23:20] Didn’t we say every day? 不是说好每天都来的吗
[23:22] The commute is too much. 我路上耽搁太长时间了
[23:24] I turned someone else away. It’s 4pm. 我把别人都拒绝了 现在已经四点了
[23:27] How can I find someone now for tomorrow morning? 我哪里去找明天的人
[23:30] It’s too much work. 这活儿太重了
[23:32] Really I can’t. The work is heavy, I can’t. 我真的不行 太重了 我不行
[23:38] Come to the other room, please. 请到这边说话
[23:42] Somayeh, where’s your scarf? 索玛雅, 你的围巾呢
[23:43] It’s here. 在这里
[23:46] Maybe you’re tired because it’s your first day. 你第一天上班 才会觉得累
[23:49] No. 不是的
[23:51] You were here for a few minutes. 你过来有一会儿了
[23:53] You saw. 你都看着的
[23:55] Somayeh, come get your bag. 索玛雅过来拿包
[23:58] Can you please give me that number? 你能给我那个电话号码吗
[24:04] They also do sonograms. 他们也能做超声检查
[24:06] It moved a lot today. 这孩子今天动静可大了
[24:08] Then it’s a boy. 那估计是个男孩
[24:09] It was kicking in mummy’s tummy. 它在妈妈的肚子里乱踢
[24:14] Because he wants to come out. 因为他想出来啊
[24:16] To play with me. 出来和我玩
[24:24] Can you write it in here please? 你能给我写在这里吗
[24:27] Tell them Qahraei sent you. 你就说卡拉伊让你来的
[24:30] They know me. 他们认识我
[24:33] – Is it a man or a woman? – A woman. -那人是男的还是女的 -女的
[24:36] Call first. 先电话预约
[24:38] You had to tell me yesterday. 你昨天就应该告诉我
[24:40] How can I leave him at home alone tomorrow? 明天我怎么能把他一个人留在家里啊
[24:44] Where does your mum keep the tea? 你妈把茶叶放哪里的
[24:46] I don’t know. 不知道
[24:48] You should’ve told me I’ve to clean him. 你该早说 需要我帮他洗澡
[24:51] Clean him? 洗澡
[24:53] He soiled his pants today. 他今天尿裤子了
[24:59] It’s not right for me to clean him. 我不应该帮他洗澡的
[25:08] Please pay me for today so I can go. 请把今天的工钱结了吧 我要走了
[25:22] He always said when he had to go. 他要上厕所的时候都会说的
[25:26] There are companies you can call for a male helper. 有些公司提供男性护工的
[25:30] I can’t just let anyone into my home. 我不能让什么人都到家里来
[25:35] Here. 给你
[25:37] Count it, please. 数下吧
[25:39] Sorry, but it’s a religious issue. 抱歉 我的宗教不允许
[25:41] It’s OK. 没关系
[25:42] – Thank you. – You’re welcome. -谢谢你 -不客气
[25:44] Bye. 再见
[25:45] Goodbye. 再见
[25:55] Yes? 怎么了
[25:57] I wanted to know if it is OK for me 我能不能
[25:59] to give your number to my husband 把你的电话告诉我丈夫
[26:02] and tell him I got it out of the paper. 我就说是在报纸上看到的
[26:04] For the housework and your father. 让他来做家务和照顾你父亲
[26:06] Give him the job description 你给他说说
[26:08] and if he agrees tell him to come… 如果他肯来的话…
[26:10] I don’t want to tell him I know you. 我不想让他知道我认识你
[26:12] I didn’t tell him I was coming here. 我过来干活没有和他说过
[26:15] Then tell him to call me 那你让他打我电话
[26:17] or tell him to come here tonight. 或者让他今晚过来趟
[26:19] It’s late for tonight. 今天太晚了
[26:21] I’ll come tomorrow. 明天我会来
[26:23] Just don’t give the job to anyone else. 别把这活儿给别人
[26:26] You’ll see with him for the money. 他会来赚这份钱的
[26:28] That’s not a problem. Tell him to call me. 没问题 叫他打电话给我
[26:30] I will arrange to meet him. 我会约他见面
[26:32] – Thank you. – You’re welcome. Bye. -谢谢 -不客气 再见
[26:34] And thank you. 也谢谢你
[26:46] Mr Lavasani? 拉瓦萨尼先生
[26:49] Go ahead. 去吧
[27:10] Hello. I am Samadi. 你好 我是萨马迪
[27:12] I called about the job. 我打电话给你问过那份工作
[27:13] Yes, how are you? 是的 你好吗
[27:14] Sorry I’m late. 抱歉我迟到了
[27:16] It’s OK. Where did you work before? 没事 你之前在哪里工作
[27:19] I was a cobbler. 我以前是个补鞋匠
[27:20] And you’re OK with cleaning him? 那你不介意清理他吧
[27:22] With what? 清理什么
[27:24] Since yesterday he’s been soiling himself. 昨天他尿裤子了
[27:28] I’ll treat him like my own father. 我会像对自己父亲那样照看他
[27:30] But you’ll be alone with him and you have to really watch him. 但你要跟他独处 得好好看住他
[27:33] Your wife won’t be there? 你的妻子不在吗
[27:35] No, I am single for now. 不会 我独身
[27:40] Excuse me but isn’t 300,000 too little for this work? 抱歉 但是一周三十万太少了
[27:43] How much did you have in mind? 你想要多少
[27:45] Maybe if you could pay 400,000… 要是四十万的话…
[27:47] I really can’t pay that. 那真的不行
[27:49] I’ll come for a few days. 我会去做几天
[27:51] If you like my work, add something to the 300,000. 要是觉得可以 就多给些吧
[27:54] – If not don’t pay me. – Here’s the address. -不满意就不用付钱 -这是地址
[27:56] I can even start today. 我今天就可以开工
[27:58] No, there’s someone there today. 不用 今天有人去了
[28:00] Start tomorrow and bring an ID. 明天带着证件去吧
[28:02] Like what? 哪种证件
[28:04] Any legal ID will do. 有效证件就行
[28:08] Pious? 虔诚的
[28:09] Worshipper. 礼拜者
[28:10] Barren? 贫瘠的
[28:11] Sandbar. 沙洲
[28:13] Desert! 是沙漠
[28:14] Desert. 沙漠
[28:16] Insurrection? 叛乱
[28:17] Rebellion. 叛乱
[28:20] Doorbell? 门铃
[28:21] – Razieh. – No! -瑞茨 -不对
[28:23] Her husband. 她丈夫
[28:24] Yes. 对
[28:30] Give the Persian version of the following words… 给出以下词汇的波斯语形式
[28:33] – “Maquette”? – Nemunak. -模型 -Nemunak
[28:35] “Compote”? 高脚盘子
[28:36] Khoshaab Khoshaab.
[28:37] “Guarantee”? 担保
[28:39] Tazmin Zemanat Tazmin, zemanat.
[28:41] That’s Arabic, not Persian. 那是阿拉伯语 不是波斯语
[28:43] That’s what my teacher said. 老师说是这个
[28:45] Don’t give me that. 别拿这话噎我
[28:46] What’s wrong is wrong, no matter who says what. 不管谁说的 不对就是不对
[28:53] – For “Guarantee” Write… – She’ll deduct points. -写出担保的…-她会扣分的
[28:56] That’s OK, let her. 没事 让她扣
[28:58] Write poshtvaneh. 写出Poshtvaneh
[29:01] Poshtvaneh Poshtvaneh.
[29:11] – Hello. – Hello. -你好 -你好
[29:17] – Hello. – Hello. -你好 -你好
[29:18] Hello. 你好
[29:20] What happened? Your husband was supposed to come today. 怎么回事 你丈夫怎么没来
[29:24] Sorry, he couldn’t make it. 抱歉 他来不了了
[29:25] What about tomorrow? 那明天呢
[29:28] I don’t know. If he doesn’t, I’ll come. 不知道 他要是不来 我会来的
[29:30] I hope he won’t change his mind everyday. 希望他不会天天改主意
[29:33] No, poor guy wanted to come. 不会 他很想来的
[29:35] Last night, one of his 昨晚他的一个债主
[29:37] creditors came with an officer and took him away. 带来一名警察 把他带走了
[29:40] Yes but if something comes up and he can’t make it 知道了 但要是他有事来不了
[29:43] I need to know in advance. 要提前让我知道
[29:44] No, he will definitely come. 不 他一定会来的
[29:47] I’ll go see the creditor 我会去见债主
[29:50] and beg him to release him. 求他放他出来的
[29:53] Please lock the door behind me. 麻烦我走后 把门锁上
[29:56] Goodbye. 再见
[30:37] Hi. 你好
[30:46] Don’t step on it. It is dirty. 别站在上面 很脏
[30:51] Go take the garbage out. 去把垃圾拿出去
[30:56] Can you? 行吗
[30:58] Yes. 行
[31:19] Where will I get you a clean dress? 我去哪给你弄干净裙子
[31:23] Take it off! 脱下来
[31:32] Mummy… 妈妈
[31:33] he’s not in his room. 他不在屋里
[31:35] – What? – He’s not in his room. -什么 -他不在屋里
[31:39] Go look in the bathroom. 去浴室看看
[33:05] Like that. 就像那样
[33:06] Block the ball. OK? 把球挡住 行吗
[33:27] Give me five. 来拍手
[33:29] – Grandpa, whose side are you on? – He’s the manager. -爷爷 你帮谁呀 -他是经纪人
[33:41] Did you see that? 你看见没
[34:06] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[34:08] – Sit here. – Mummy? -坐这儿 -妈妈
[34:20] You OK? 你没事吧
[34:39] Where’ve you been? 你去哪了
[34:42] Poor thing has been waiting for half an hour. 他都等了半个小时了
[34:45] It’s a long commute. 这一路很远
[34:47] Hello. 你好
[34:51] Also, take the garbage out with the bin. 还有 用垃圾桶装着要扔的垃圾
[34:53] The bags tear and dirty the stairs. 垃圾袋破了 把楼梯弄脏了
[34:56] Yesterday I got dizzy. I dropped the bag and it tore. 昨天我头晕了 袋子掉下去扯破了
[35:00] I’ll mop the stairs. 我会拖干净楼梯的
[35:03] Go in. 进去
[35:04] Let us in. 我们进去
[35:12] Let me close the door. 我把门关上
[35:43] – Mrs… – She’s not there? -夫人 -她不在吗
[35:46] – What’s her kid’s name? – Somayeh. -她女儿叫什么 -索玛雅
[35:51] Don’t sit there. It’s wet. 别坐那儿 地是湿的
[35:54] Somayeh! 索玛雅
[36:11] Mrs Khalani! 哈拉妮夫人
[36:13] Knock. 敲
[36:17] Grandpa! 爷爷
[36:19] Mrs Khalani! 哈拉妮夫人
[36:22] Yes. 在
[36:24] – Hello, how are you? – Fine, thanks. -你好吗 -很好 谢谢
[36:26] Did you see the lady that works for us? 见过在我们家护工吗
[36:28] She was mopping the stairs. 她之前在拖楼梯
[36:30] – When? – Before noon. -什么时候的事儿 -上午
[36:32] – She’s not there? – No. Thanks. -她不在吗 -不在 谢谢
[36:36] Wait here. I’ll get the keys from the car. 在这儿等着 我去车里拿钥匙
[36:52] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[36:55] Dad? 爸爸
[37:18] Get his feet. 抬他的脚
[37:27] Dad, get up, look at Termeh. 爸爸 起来 看看特眉
[37:30] Dad! 爸爸
[37:46] He’s breathing. 他还有气
[37:47] Don’t worry. 别担心
[38:00] Does your arm hurt? Help me take his shirt off. 胳膊受伤了吗 帮我把他的衬衫脱下来
[38:06] Move your arm. 动动胳膊
[38:09] Does it hurt? 胳膊受伤了吗
[38:14] Take a step. 迈一步
[38:17] Walk. 走走看
[38:18] Let’s get the paper, Dad. 我们去拿报纸 爸爸
[38:21] Move your leg. 动一下腿
[38:25] Does it hurt? Let me see what’s happened. 疼吗 让我看看怎么回事
[38:29] Who did this to you? 谁把你绑起来的
[38:33] I want to see if your legs are OK. 我想知道你有没有伤着腿
[38:38] Let me… Honey, go to your room. 让我…宝贝 回房间去
[38:41] – Has something happened? – No. Go out. -出什么事了吗 -没事 出去
[38:46] She’s gone, Dad. 她走了 爸爸
[38:48] Let me see your legs. 让我看看你的腿
[38:52] Take them off. 脱下来
[39:14] Scum! 贱人
[39:18] Honey, did you take money from the drawer? 宝贝 你拿抽屉里的钱了吗
[39:20] No. 没有
[39:22] OK, go to the kitchen. 好的 到厨房去
[39:27] I told you to go to the kitchen. 我让你到厨房去
[39:30] You saw that nothing happened. 你也看见了 没出事
[39:34] Go on… Close the door. 快去 关门
[40:08] Hello. 你好
[40:11] Come here. 过来
[40:14] Mummy, I’m thirsty. 妈妈 我渴了
[40:24] Watch him. 看着他
[40:28] Hello. 你好
[40:29] Where were you? 你去哪了
[40:33] Something came up. I had to go out. 有点事儿 我得出去一趟
[40:37] You had no right to go. 你不应该走
[40:39] – He was asleep. – So you lock the door and leave? -他睡着了 -所以你锁了门就走吗
[40:45] I was gone briefly. 我就出去一下
[40:46] Briefly? You’re lying. 就一下吗 你撒谎
[40:49] He was dying when I got here! 我到家时他都快死了
[40:52] He always naps at this time so I… 他总在这个时间打盹 我就…
[40:54] So you do this everyday? 所以你每天都这么干吗
[40:57] Lock the door and run your errands? 锁了门 一走了之吗
[40:59] No. I swear to God, today I had to. 没有 真主在上 今天我得出去
[41:01] Why did you tie his hand? 你为什么把他的手绑起来
[41:03] Go wait outside. 去外面等着
[41:07] Was this our agreement? 我们是这么说好的吗
[41:09] I had to go. 我得出去
[41:11] I had no choice. 我没有办法
[41:13] Thanks a lot! 我真谢谢你
[41:14] You tie his hand everyday 你每天绑着他的手
[41:17] and go do your own stuff. 去做自己的事
[41:18] Is he OK? 他没事吧
[41:19] Thanks a lot! 我真谢谢你
[41:23] Wait outside, sweetie. 在外面等 宝贝
[41:25] Go check on grandpa. 去看看爷爷
[41:30] Why did you go in that room? 你为什么要进那间房间
[41:32] Which room? 哪间
[41:33] Which room? The one you took the money from. 还哪间房间 你拿钱的那间
[41:36] I took money from that room? 那是什么意思
[41:39] – Don’t I pay you? – I took money? -我没付你钱吗 -什么叫我拿钱
[41:42] You didn’t take it? 你没拿吗
[41:43] I swear I didn’t take any money. 我发誓没有拿过钱
[41:45] Get out. 出去
[41:47] Sir, I’m swearing on our martyrs. 先生 真主在上
[41:53] You say I took money. 你说我拿了钱
[41:55] Here, look in my bag. 给 翻翻我的包
[41:57] If I took it, it should be here. 我要是拿了 钱肯定在包里
[42:00] Here, take this. 给 拿着
[42:01] Give me my bag. 把包给我
[42:04] I am swearing on our martyrs that I didn’t go there. 真主在上 我没去那间房间
[42:07] Here’s my bag. 看我的包
[42:09] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[42:10] I didn’t go there. 我没进去
[42:12] I’m swearing on our martyrs that I didn’t step into that room. 真主在上 我没进过那间房间
[42:15] – Get out. – You’re saying… -出去 -你说…
[42:17] What did I do? Don’t touch me! 我干什么了 别碰我
[42:21] I won’t touch you. Get out. 我不会碰你的 出去
[42:25] I won’t leave till I get what I deserve! 没拿工钱我不会走的
[42:28] What you deserve is for me to kick you out. 别敬酒不吃吃罚酒
[42:31] Because of her I won’t. 这是在女儿面前 我不动粗
[42:34] Get out! I’m doing you a favour by throwing you out. 出去 我拜托你出去
[42:38] Tell me what’s happened to him. 告诉我他怎么样了
[42:41] It’s my house, I want you out. 这是我家 我要你出去
[42:43] Fine but it’s not right. 好吧 但是这样不对
[42:46] – It displeases God. – Out! -这是冒犯真主 -出去
[42:49] That’s it. 行了
[42:54] Dad. 爸爸
[43:06] Open the door. It’s me. I want to come in… 开门 是我 我要进去
[43:10] This is how you watch him? 你就这么看他吗
[43:16] Open the door. 开门
[43:19] Go check what’s behind you. 看看你身后
[43:22] Have a look. 看一看
[43:24] Open the door! 开门
[43:26] It’s no use shouting. 喊也没用
[43:29] This is why I asked you to watch him. 所以我要你看着他
[43:32] Maybe his leg hurts and he can’t get up. 可能他腿疼 起不来了
[43:35] Grandpa… 爷爷
[43:39] Dad, open the door. 爸爸 开门
[43:42] Open the door, please. 麻烦你开门
[43:46] I’m going to push the door open. 我要把门推开了
[43:49] It’ll hit you, Dad. Move aside. 会撞到你的 让开
[43:54] I’m going to push the door open. 我要推开门了
[44:00] Why do you do this to yourself? 你为什么要对自己这样
[44:16] Who told you to come in? 谁让你进来的
[44:17] – What happened to him? – Give me the key. Get out! -他怎么样了 -把钥匙给我 出去
[44:20] I didn’t steal from you. 我没偷你的钱
[44:21] You are pissing me off! 你要把我惹急了
[44:23] I didn’t. 我没偷
[44:24] – Don’t give me that! – I wouldn’t be here now if I had. -别说了 -偷了钱我就不会再出现了
[44:28] Get out. 出去
[44:30] Pay me for today. 付我今天的工钱
[44:31] You already took your pay, didn’t you? 你不是已经拿了吗
[44:35] 30 this morning with my daughter… Somayeh! 今天早上跟我女儿七点半就…索玛雅
[44:39] Sir, wait! 先生 等等
[44:41] Get out. 出去
[44:42] I swear I didn’t steal. 我发誓没偷钱
[44:46] Get out! 出去
[45:00] What happened? 怎么回事
[45:08] Sit. 坐下
[45:17] What happened? 怎么回事
[45:21] Mummy, be careful. 妈妈 小心
[46:35] Tell her to work with you on your English. 让她给你补补英语
[46:37] Bye, Grandpa. 再见 爷爷
[46:39] Dad, Termeh said bye. 爸爸 特眉跟你说再见
[46:45] Careful! 当心
[46:52] Ok. 好的
[46:56] What is it? 什么事
[46:57] Mum says come in. 妈妈让你进去
[47:00] Tell her grandpa’s in the car. 告诉她爷爷在车里
[47:02] She says it’s important. 她说有重要的事要说
[47:06] Not divorced yet and already ignoring us! 还没离婚就不想来往了吗
[47:10] I’m busy. 我很忙
[47:11] People divorce their wives to get less busy. 别人离了婚 没你这么忙
[47:15] Ma’am, these channels have too much static. 夫人 这些频道雪花太多了
[47:18] OK, set the ones you can. 好吧 把能看的调好就行
[47:21] – Come and sit. – Thank you. Simin… -过来坐 -谢谢 西敏呢
[47:28] Hi. 你好
[47:32] Where’s Termeh? 特眉在哪
[47:34] In the car with dad. 跟爸爸在车里
[47:36] Then bring him in too. 那也把他带进来吧
[47:38] No, he is tired. 不了 他累了
[47:40] It’s his nap time. 他该睡觉了
[47:43] What is it? 什么事
[47:44] Did you have a fight with that woman? 你跟那个女人打起来吗
[47:47] Did she come see you? 她来见你了吗
[47:49] Her sister-in-law called. 她大姑姐打来电话
[47:50] Shameless! 没脸没皮
[47:52] What did she do? 她干什么了
[47:54] Tied the old man to the bed and locked the door. 把爸爸绑在床上 锁了门
[47:57] Went after her own errands. 出去办事
[47:59] If I’d gotten there 10 minutes later I would’ve lost him. 我要是晚到十分钟 他就死了
[48:02] Is he OK? 他没事吧
[48:03] He had fallen off the bed. 他从床上摔下来了
[48:05] I don’t know for how long he was like that. 我不知道他在地上待了多久
[48:07] Where had she gone? 她去哪了
[48:09] How should I know? 我哪知道
[48:10] She said you hit her. 她说你打了她
[48:12] I hit her? 我打她吗
[48:13] – Nonsense. – Then why is she in the hospital? -胡说 -那她为什么住院了
[48:18] Hospital? Why? 住院 为什么
[48:21] You’re asking me? 你问我吗
[48:23] I just pushed her out of the house. 我只是把她赶了出去
[48:24] The sister-in-law called and told me off. 她大姑姐打电话来教训我
[48:27] Saying what? 说什么了
[48:28] That if she dies, her blood will be on your hands. 说要是她死了 就是你害的
[48:33] Stuff like that. 之类的话
[48:36] She didn’t say what happened? 她没具体说吗
[48:38] I hung up. She started cursing. 我挂断了 她在那头骂起来了
[48:44] That’s what you get for hiring people off the streets. 这就是随便雇人的后果
[48:47] Don’t blame me. I told you I only know her sister-in-law. 这跟我没关系 我说过只认识她大姑姐
[48:52] Did she say which hospital? 她说哪家医院了吗
[48:59] – Hello. – Yes? -你好 -什么事
[49:01] Hold please. 请稍等
[49:03] A woman by the name of Razieh was brought in tonight. 今晚有位叫瑞茨的女人被送来
[49:07] What’s her family name? 她姓什么
[49:08] I don’t know. She was admitted earlier. 不清楚 我们才认识她没多久
[49:10] Why was she brought in? 什么病因
[49:12] – They just told us… – That she was taken to hospital. -他们只告诉我们 -她进医院了
[49:15] I’ll call you back. Bye. 我再打给你 再见
[49:18] Her husband’s last name is Samadi. 他丈夫姓萨马迪
[49:25] Razieh Asnaqi? 瑞茨·阿斯纳奇吗
[49:27] Is she in her thirties? 是不是三十多岁
[49:32] She had surgery. She’s in post-op. 她刚动完手术 正在术后休息
[49:33] Why surgery? 为什么要动手术
[49:36] She had a miscarriage. 她流产了
[49:41] Is she OK now? 她现在没事吗
[49:42] Hello? Hold. 你好 等等
[49:43] Yes. 是的
[49:44] Is her family here? 她家人在吗
[49:48] If they are, they are downstairs. 要是在的话 就在楼下
[49:50] Thank you. 谢谢
[49:58] What did you do to her? 你把她怎么了
[50:02] What did I do to her? 我能把她怎么了
[50:24] Hello. 你好
[50:29] – How are you? – Fine, thanks. -你好吗 -还好 谢谢
[50:30] Hello, ma’am. 你好 夫人
[50:32] How is she? 她还好吗
[50:33] Who? 谁
[50:35] Your wife. 令夫人
[50:38] They took her to the ward. 被送到病房去了
[50:41] Do you know her? 你认识她吗
[50:42] – I know her. – My wife. -认识 -这是我妻子
[50:45] – They didn’t have sandwiches. – Hello. -他们没有三明治 -你好
[50:54] Can we see her? 我们能见见她吗
[50:56] Where do you know her from? 你们在哪认识她的
[50:58] Your sister introduced her to us for housework. 你姐姐介绍她给我们做家务
[51:02] Thanks a lot! 我真要谢谢你
[51:06] She was coming to your house to work? 她是到你家干活的吗
[51:08] She came for a few days. 她来干了几天
[51:10] Apparently you couldn’t come so she came in your place. 显然你来不了 她就替你来了
[51:13] Come sit and eat something. 过来坐下 吃点东西
[51:15] You mean she took care of your father? 你是说她照顾你父亲吗
[51:18] Just for a few days. 就几天而已
[51:21] Two or three days. 两三天
[51:22] Why didn’t you tell me this at the bank? 在银行的时候你为什么不告诉我
[51:27] I thought she would tell you. 我以为她会告诉你
[51:31] Why have you come here now? 你现在为什么要来这儿
[51:33] To see if we can do something. 来看看能不能干点什么
[51:35] Do what? 干什么
[51:36] Help. We were worried. 帮忙 我们很担心
[51:38] Did she fall? 她摔倒了吗
[51:40] Come with me. I’ll explain. 跟我来 我会跟你解释
[51:44] I’ll explain to you… Come with me. 我会向你解释 跟我来
[51:47] I understand your situation. 我理解你的处境
[51:49] You kill her child 你们害死了她的孩子
[51:51] and now you’ve come to do what? 现在你们又来做什么
[51:52] I’m really sorry. 我真的很抱歉
[51:54] I’m sorry won’t be a child to her. 道歉也换不回她的孩子
[51:57] Just tell me one thing. 你只要告诉我一件事
[51:58] I’ll explain outside. 到外面我跟你解释
[52:00] Wait! Why didn’t you tell me that day? 等等 你那天为什么不告诉我
[52:02] I told you. I thought she… 我跟你说过 我想她…
[52:08] You live alone in that house. 你自己住那房子
[52:12] Let him go. 放开他
[52:15] Calm down. 冷静点
[52:17] This is a hospital. 这是医院
[52:21] Don’t! 别这样
[52:23] Stop! 住手
[52:28] Why the hell did you come here? 你他妈来这干什么
[52:34] Let me see. 我看看
[52:36] – My own sister? – I’m sorry. -你是我姐吗 -我很抱歉
[52:38] Forgive me. 请原谅我
[52:39] Let me see. 让我看看
[52:44] Come out here. 出来下
[52:48] I want to talk to you. 我想和你谈谈
[52:52] Please, I beg you. Hojjat! 我求求你 别这样 侯杰特
[53:02] Do you want your seat down? 要把你的座椅调低点吗
[53:05] No. 不用
[53:07] I’ll take you home then I’ll get dad and Termeh. 我把你送回家 然后接爸爸和特眉
[53:12] No. 不
[53:15] No? 为什么
[53:18] You want to go to your parents’ like this? 你想这样子回娘家吗
[53:22] It’s over. You’re coming home tonight. 到此为止 你今晚回家
[53:28] I don’t want to. 我不想回家
[53:39] Where are you going? 你要去哪
[53:51] Hand it in. 递过去
[55:01] Did you hear his complaint? 你听见他抱怨了吗
[55:04] It was the 13th. 这是第十三次了
[55:05] I’m sorry. I was really upset when I heard. 对不起 我听到时真的很生气
[55:09] – I went to the hospital. – Then you admit it. -我来到医院 -然后你承认了
[55:13] Is this the medical examiner’s report? 这是尸检报告吗
[55:15] It is the hospital report that we took to the medical examiner. 这是给验尸官的医院诊断书
[55:21] Four and half months, male. 四个半月大 男孩
[55:23] Please explain. 请解释下
[55:25] I accept that I was a bit rough. 我承认当时有些粗鲁
[55:27] By rough you mean you pushed her? 那你就粗鲁的把她推开了吗
[55:29] No. I tried to get her out of my house. 不 我是想让她离开我的房子
[55:32] Be clear. Your charge is murder. 说明一下 你被指控谋杀罪
[55:37] It was 19 weeks old. 小孩已经十九周了
[55:38] A full human being. 是一条生命
[55:41] I didn’t intend to push her. 我没打算推她
[55:44] I wanted her to leave so I could close the door. 我想让她离开我好把门关上
[55:46] – You didn’t push me? – Ma’am, please. -你没有推我吗 -夫人 别说
[55:48] If I knew she were pregnant, 如果我知道她怀孕了
[55:51] I wouldn’t even have tried to get her out of the house. 我都不会让她离开房子
[55:54] I just wanted to close the door. 我只是想关上门
[55:57] Do you accept his explanation? 你接受他的解释吗
[55:59] He didn’t push. He grabbed 他没有推 他抓住我这里
[56:00] me here and threw me and I fell on the stairs. 把我扔了出去然后我摔在了楼梯上
[56:03] I didn’t throw you. 我没有扔你
[56:05] I wanted to get you out of my house. 我是想让你离开我的房子
[56:08] Who throws out a pregnant woman? 谁把一名孕妇扔了出去
[56:10] I didn’t know. 我不知道她怀孕了
[56:11] Why are you lying? 你为什么说谎
[56:12] I found out in the hospital. 我到医院才发现她怀孕了
[56:15] Your honour, can’t everyone tell 法官大人
[56:18] from the body of a woman that she is pregnant? 怀了四到五个月的孕妇
[56:21] Four to five months pregnant. 看下体型不就知道了
[56:23] When would I even see you? 我什么时候才见到你的
[56:25] I was already gone or leaving when she’d come. 她来的时候我都不在
[56:28] When I’d come, she looked like this. 我回去的时候 她就像这样
[56:31] Always with the chador. 总是带着头巾
[56:34] How can anyone tell she was pregnant? 谁能看出来她怀孕了
[56:35] He can claim that he couldn’t guess. 他这么解释也算合理
[56:38] I didn’t think a pregnant woman would come for this kind of work. 我没成想孕妇也会接这样的活儿
[56:43] Your honour, I spoke of my pregnancy 法官大人 我在他和她女儿
[56:47] in front of him, his daughter and her tutor. 以及家教面前 说过我怀孕了
[56:50] They all heard it. 他们都听到了
[56:52] When? I don’t remember. 什么时候 我不记得了
[56:54] No, of course you wouldn’t remember. 当然你不会记起来
[56:56] The issue isn’t that I knew or not. 问题不在于我是否知道你怀孕了
[56:59] Yes. 不
[57:01] If it’s proven that you knew 如果可以证明你知道这些
[57:03] the court can request a prison term of one to three years. 法庭可以判处你一到三年的监禁
[57:08] – Well? – What? -好的 -什么
[57:11] No, I didn’t know. 不 我不知道她怀孕了
[57:13] His daughter’s tutor can testify. 他女儿的老师可以作证
[57:16] Can she come in tomorrow? 她明天能来吗
[57:18] I don’t want her or the school involved. 我不希望把她和她的学校牵连进来
[57:20] It’s not good for my daughter. 这对我女儿不好
[57:23] You trash. You’ve killed my child. 你这个垃圾 你杀了我的孩子
[57:26] It’s bad for your child? 这对你的孩子不好吗
[57:27] She matters but ours was an animal? 她很重要 我们的孩子就不是人了吗
[57:31] Don’t insult… 请注意言辞
[57:32] Am I insulting? He took my pregnant wife… 我说过头了吗 他把我怀孕的妻子
[57:36] Quiet or I’ll put you in prison. 安静 否则我把你关起来
[57:38] Please, he’s a bit hot-tempered. 请别 他有些冲动
[57:41] Hot-tempered? 冲动吗
[57:43] I should sue you for working for a single man 你为一个我们不认识的单身男人工作
[57:46] we don’t even know. 为此我应该控告你
[57:48] I wanted to help with the bills. 我是想帮忙还账单
[57:50] He hasn’t worked for months. 他还没有稳定的工作
[57:52] The tutor has to come in as a witness. 那个家教得来作证
[57:56] Call her to come in tomorrow. 叫她明天过来
[58:00] Your honour, 法官大人
[58:02] I’m here today for one thing. 我今天来这只为一事
[58:04] I lost my child 我失去了我的孩子
[58:06] but it didn’t hurt as much 但是他控告我盗窃
[58:08] as when he accused me of being a thief. 给我带来的伤害更大
[58:11] We’re thieves? 告我们是贼吗
[58:12] If we stole 如果我们偷盗
[58:13] we wouldn’t come to wipe your father’s arse. 我们不会来给你父亲擦屁股
[58:17] Do you have proof that she stole? 你有证据证明她盗窃吗
[58:20] I didn’t say she stole. 我没有说她盗窃
[58:21] Money was missing 钱不见了
[58:24] and it was the same amount that I pay her. 恰好和她的工钱一样
[58:27] Is that why you fought? 所以你打她吗
[58:28] He accused her of stealing. 他指责她盗窃
[58:30] Your honour, my father has Alzheimer’s. 法官大人 我爸爸有老年痴呆症
[58:33] She tied his hand to the bed and left the house. 她把他的手绑在床上然后扬长而去
[58:37] That day I came home early. 那天我提前回家了
[58:39] I saw him on the floor with his hand tied. 我看见爸爸手被绑着躺在地上
[58:42] I thought he had died. 我以为他死了
[58:43] She came back 她回来了
[58:45] and I’m not saying I wasn’t angry, 我很生气
[58:48] I was. 我只是
[58:49] I told her to leave and she wouldn’t. 我让她走她不走
[58:52] Where should I have gone? 我能去哪
[58:54] He accused me of stealing. 他指控我盗窃
[58:56] If I hadn’t asked for the money and left 如果我不向他要钱就走了
[58:59] he would’ve thought I had stolen. 他会觉得我真的偷东西了
[59:01] Sit down. 请坐下
[59:03] – Was your father hurt? – Yes, he was. -你父亲受伤了吗 -是的
[59:05] How hurt? If he had been 伤势如何 如果他受伤了
[59:07] he would’ve filed a complaint. 早就起诉了
[59:09] Yes, he was hurt. 是的 他受伤了
[59:11] Where are you going? 你们要去哪
[59:12] I’m going to check on my child. 我要去看看我的孩子
[59:16] Come back quick. 快点回来
[59:17] Close the door. 关上门
[1:00:02] What’s taking so long? 怎么这么长时间
[1:00:04] I’m not well. You go, I’ll come. 我有点难受 你走吧 我随后到
[1:00:07] He says you locked up his father and left. 他说你把他爸爸锁住就走了
[1:00:11] What should I say? 我该怎么说
[1:00:12] Say? 怎么说
[1:00:13] If he complains you’ll be charged. 他要是起诉 你就会被指控
[1:00:17] Where’s Somayeh? 索玛雅去哪了
[1:00:19] Over there. 在那边
[1:00:20] Go. I’ll get her and come. 走吧 我会把她接过来
[1:00:23] Let’s go. 我们走
[1:00:42] Yes? 什么
[1:00:45] He was sleeping. I locked the door to keep him in. 他睡着了 我锁上门怕他跑出来
[1:00:48] Even he would lock the door and leave me the key. 他也会把门锁上然后把钥匙留给我
[1:00:53] I saw that he does it so I… 我看见他这么做所以我…
[1:00:54] He says you tied him to the bed. 他说你把他爸爸绑在了床上
[1:00:58] I was afraid he would wake up and do something to himself. 我怕他醒来伤害自己
[1:01:03] I was afraid for him. 我是担心他
[1:01:06] Why did you leave? 你为何离开
[1:01:09] – So you should hit her? – Quiet! -所以你打了她吗 -请安静
[1:01:11] Who said you could touch my wife? 谁告诉你可以碰我妻子的
[1:01:13] Sir, get out. 先生 请出去
[1:01:14] They don’t care about honour, 法官 他们根本不在乎这些
[1:01:16] I do. 我在乎
[1:01:17] – Don’t be offensive. – Leave the room. -你客气一点 -离开这里
[1:01:22] I want to file a complaint against this woman. 我要控告这个女人
[1:01:25] Write your complaint. 写诉状吧
[1:01:26] Take your father to the medical examiner. 带你父亲去做下检查
[1:01:28] If he’s hurt get a report. 如果他受伤了出一个鉴定报告
[1:01:30] What happens to our complaint? 我们的诉状结果如何
[1:01:32] Sign this and leave. 在这签完字就走吧
[1:01:34] You have to post bail. 你需要缴保释金
[1:01:36] What for? 为什么
[1:01:38] You’re charged with murder. 你被指控谋杀
[1:01:40] I can’t let you leave. 我不能让你走
[1:01:42] The blood money is forty million. 抚恤金需要四千万
[1:01:45] How am I going to post bail? 我找谁交保释金啊
[1:01:47] I live at my dad’s. He has Alzheimer’s. 我住在我爸爸那 他有老年痴呆症
[1:01:52] If you don’t you’ll go to jail. 你如果不交就等着蹲监狱吧
[1:01:54] My father can’t even come here. 我父亲不可能来这
[1:01:57] He’s sick. 他有病
[1:01:59] Please don’t. 请别这样
[1:02:00] I can’t go to jail. 我不能蹲监狱
[1:02:03] I’ve left him at home to come here. 我为了来这把他自己留在了家里
[1:02:06] I can’t go to jail. 我不能蹲监狱
[1:02:07] I can’t post bail. 我交不了保释金
[1:02:09] It’s not in my hands. It’s the law. 我无能为力 这是法律规定的
[1:02:11] Wait one second. 等一下
[1:02:12] What should I do with my dad? 我爸爸怎么办
[1:02:15] I left him at home and locked the door to come here. 我到这来的时候把他锁在了家里
[1:02:18] My child will come home from school. 我的孩子要放学回家了
[1:02:20] Please. What are you writing? 求你了 你在写什么
[1:02:22] Don’t waste time. Go make your call. 别浪费时间了 去打个电话
[1:02:25] I can’t go to jail. I won’t go. 我不能蹲监狱 我不会去的
[1:02:27] Write what you want! 随你怎么写
[1:02:29] Go get an officer. 去叫警察来
[1:02:30] What for? Don’t. 干什么 别这样
[1:02:32] I’m begging you. 我求你了
[1:02:35] Please don’t write it. 请别这样写
[1:02:37] My life will be ruined. 那样我就完了
[1:02:41] Don’t waste time. 不要浪费时间了
[1:02:42] Go make your call. 去打电话吧
[1:02:46] Hello, Termeh. I’m stuck here. 特眉 我被困在这了
[1:02:48] They’re keeping me tonight. 他们今晚不让我走了
[1:02:51] Don’t worry. It’s nothing. 别担心 没事的
[1:02:52] But you’ll be alone tonight. 你今晚要自己睡了
[1:02:54] Take care of the house. Take grandpa to the bathroom regularly. 好好看家 带爷爷上厕所
[1:02:58] Take care of yourself. I’ll call you tomorrow. 照顾好自己 我明天再打给你
[1:03:33] If you hadn’t left dad wouldn’t be in jail. 你不走 爸爸就不会进监狱
[1:03:37] Your dad’s not in jail because of me. 这不能怪我
[1:03:40] He hit a pregnant woman. 他打了一名孕妇
[1:03:42] She came because you left. 你走了 才请的护工
[1:03:44] How upset he was that I left. 我走了他很苦恼
[1:03:47] He knew you weren’t really leaving. 他知道你不会真的离开
[1:03:51] Did you tell him? 你跟他说过吗
[1:03:54] No, he knew. 没有 他知道的
[1:03:55] Tell me the truth. 告诉我实情
[1:03:57] You told him? 你告诉他了吗
[1:04:06] Get your stuff. We’re going to grandma’s. 去拿你的行李 我们去姥姥家
[1:04:09] What about grandpa? 爷爷怎么办
[1:04:10] We’ll take him too. 我们带他一起去
[1:04:11] I have homework. I’m not coming. 我要写作业 我不去了
[1:04:14] – You’ll be on your own… – Fine. -那就只有你自己了 -好的
[1:04:18] You’d better not call. 你最好别打电话
[1:04:32] He doesn’t even ask me to stay. 他甚至都没让我留下来
[1:04:36] He doesn’t refuse to divorce. 他没有拒绝离婚
[1:04:38] After having lived together for 14 years. 我们一起生活了十四年
[1:05:24] Dad! 爸爸
[1:05:27] What are you doing here? 你在这干什么
[1:05:30] Who’re you with? 你跟谁来的
[1:05:33] Didn’t you have an exam? 你不是要考试吗
[1:05:36] No, it’s tomorrow. 不 明天才考
[1:05:38] Who’re you with? 你跟谁来的
[1:05:44] Hello. 你好
[1:05:46] Shouldn’t you tell us you’re in trouble 你有麻烦了 怎么不吱一声
[1:05:49] so we can help you? 我们可以帮你
[1:05:51] I didn’t want to trouble you. 我不想麻烦你们
[1:05:53] Silly man. 傻小子
[1:05:54] Sit. 请坐
[1:05:55] No, ma’am, he has a hearing. 不行 夫人 他要去听证会
[1:06:00] Where’s grandpa? 爷爷在哪
[1:06:02] He’s safe. 他很好
[1:06:04] What are they saying? 他们说什么
[1:06:07] “My child” As if their 18-year old son 说的好像他们养了18年的孩子
[1:06:11] was stabbed to death. 被捅死了
[1:06:13] Did you speak to them? 你跟他们说话了吗
[1:06:14] You can’t even speak to the man. 那个人真难沟通
[1:06:17] I told the wife, “You’re young”. 我跟他媳妇说 “你们还年轻”
[1:06:20] “You can try next year.” “你们还可以再生”
[1:06:25] What happened? 然后呢
[1:06:26] I have to appraise the house. 我得去评估下那座房子
[1:06:28] OK, go. 好的 去吧
[1:06:31] – I’ll be back. – We’ll be here. -我一会回来 -我们会等你的
[1:06:39] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:06:43] Hi, Mrs Lavasani. 你好拉瓦萨尼夫人
[1:06:44] Hi, how are you? 你好 近来可好
[1:06:45] Good, you? 挺好 你呢
[1:06:46] Sorry we’re troubling you. 对不起我们打扰你了
[1:06:48] No, what trouble? 没有 有什么麻烦吗
[1:06:50] Is it true what they’re saying? 他们说的是真的吗
[1:06:53] Yes, unfortunately he pushed her 是的 不幸的是他推了那个护工
[1:06:55] and she fell and lost her baby. 她摔倒了 孩子流产了
[1:06:57] So what should I tell them? 我该说些什么
[1:06:59] I don’t know what they’ll ask. 我不知道他们会问什么
[1:07:02] What if he asks something to his disadvantage? 如果法官问一些对他不利的事怎么办
[1:07:07] I think you should tell the truth. 我觉得你应该说实话
[1:07:09] Please don’t stand there. 请别站在这里
[1:07:10] Where was he? 他当时在哪
[1:07:12] Mr Lavasani was in the kitchen. 拉瓦萨尼先生当时在厨房
[1:07:14] He didn’t have a reaction to your conversation? 他对你们的谈话没有反应吗
[1:07:18] If he did I didn’t notice. 我没注意到
[1:07:19] How did you realise she was pregnant? 你怎么知道她怀孕了
[1:07:23] I think she told me. 她告诉我的
[1:07:25] You asked. Why should I tell you? 是你先开口的 要不我为什么告诉你
[1:07:29] Her daughter was drawing a man and a woman. 当时她女儿正在画一个男人和一个女人
[1:07:32] She said this is my mummy and daddy. 她说这是她的爸爸妈妈
[1:07:34] I said your mummy’s not that fat. 我说你妈妈没有那么胖
[1:07:36] She said she was pregnant. 她说妈妈怀孕了
[1:07:38] So it wasn’t from her appearance? 所以不是从她的体型看出来的吗
[1:07:40] No. 不是
[1:07:41] Why are you lying? 你为什么撒谎
[1:07:42] You’re a woman. 你是女人
[1:07:44] You can’t tell if a woman is pregnant? 你看不出来怀没怀孕吗
[1:07:48] Even if I could tell 即使我能分辨
[1:07:50] what difference does it make for Mr Lavasani? 又跟拉瓦萨尼先生有什么关系呢
[1:07:54] This woman is his daughter’s tutor. 这个女人是他女儿的老师
[1:07:56] They’ve fixed their story. 他们已经串供了
[1:07:58] Why are you insulting this lady? 你为什么要冒犯这位夫人
[1:08:00] No one’s talking to you. 没人跟你说话
[1:08:01] When did I have the opportunity to fix my story? 我什么时候有机会串供了
[1:08:04] I was here last night. 我昨天晚上一直在这
[1:08:05] One thing is clear. Now that we are speaking, 这不是明摆着的 现在我们在说话
[1:08:09] that man over there can hear us, can’t he? 那边的人可以听见我们 不是吗
[1:08:13] I didn’t hear you. 我没听见你说的
[1:08:15] My mind is on other things. 我在想别的事
[1:08:20] Why would I listen to your conversation? 我为什么要听你们谈话
[1:08:23] Do I have to swear to God? 我需要对真主发誓吗
[1:08:25] Like you believe in God! 像你一样信奉真主
[1:08:26] No, God is for your type only! 不 真主是为你这种人准备的
[1:08:28] Open that window. 打开窗户
[1:08:33] He is an honourable man. 他是一位诚实的人
[1:08:34] I’ve been going there for a year to teach his daughter. 我教他女儿有一年时间了
[1:08:38] He’s not like that. 他不像他们说的那样
[1:08:40] Why should she hide her pregnancy? 她为什么要隐瞒她怀孕了
[1:08:43] If I knew I wouldn’t have hired her. 如果我知道我就不会雇他了
[1:08:46] Why did you hire her without her husband’s permission? 她丈夫没有允许你凭什么雇她
[1:08:50] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:08:52] You may go. 你可以走了
[1:08:54] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:08:58] “During the Sassanid period, “在萨珊王朝时期”
[1:09:01] people were divided into two classes, 人们被分为两个等级
[1:09:04] “The royalty, The upper class and the normal people.” “王族 上层社会和平民百姓”
[1:09:11] “The regular class.” “平民百姓”
[1:09:17] What did they ask you? 他们问你什么了
[1:09:19] Whether your dad knew she was pregnant. 问你爸爸是不是知道护工怀孕了
[1:09:23] Forgive us for taking your time. 请原谅我们占用了你的时间
[1:09:26] There’s nothing to forgive. 没关系
[1:09:30] Sweetie, how did mummy lose her baby? 亲爱的 你妈妈怎么失去她的宝宝的
[1:09:33] She got a tummy ache. 她肚子疼
[1:09:36] Why? 为什么
[1:09:38] Did daddy fight with her? 你爸爸打她了吗
[1:09:41] Why should he fight with her? 他怎么会打她
[1:09:44] Maybe because she didn’t 也许因为她没有告诉他
[1:09:46] tell him she was working in people’s homes? 她在别人家里干活
[1:09:48] Did he hit her? 他打妈妈了吗
[1:09:50] My mum and dad never fight. 我爸爸妈妈从不打架
[1:09:52] Then why were they fighting in your drawing that day? 那么为什么你的画里他们在打架
[1:09:57] You showed me. 你给我看过
[1:09:59] They don’t fight anymore. 他们不再打架了
[1:10:01] No? 不打了吗
[1:10:03] You’re sure? 你肯定吗
[1:10:09] Yesterday he said he didn’t know she was pregnant. 昨天他说过他不知道我妻子怀孕了
[1:10:12] Now he says he didn’t push her. 现在他说他没有推她
[1:10:14] And you just stand there in silence! 然后你就一言不发的站在这
[1:10:17] Honestly, didn’t you push me? 说实话 你没有推过我吗
[1:10:20] I didn’t say I… 我没有说过我…
[1:10:21] Listen… 听我说…
[1:10:22] Don’t repeat everything. 不要重复
[1:10:24] How far is the door from the stairs? 门离楼梯有多远
[1:10:27] Two metres? 有两米
[1:10:28] What else can have happened to her? 你还对她做了什么
[1:10:31] The corridor in our house… 我们房子的走廊…
[1:10:33] – Look… – I am talking! -看…-我在讲话呢
[1:10:34] Don’t talk. Just answer. 别说了 回答问题
[1:10:36] Quiet! 请安静
[1:10:38] You’ve come here to answer. 你是来回答问题的
[1:10:42] I’ve a question for you to answer. 我有个问题要问你
[1:10:45] I want to ask him… 我想问他…
[1:10:46] Ask me. 问吧
[1:10:47] If you hadn’t done anything wrong, 你没做错什么
[1:10:49] why’d you come to the hospital 你为什么到医院来
[1:10:51] to see what was wrong with her? 来看望她
[1:10:53] I came out of decency. 出于礼貌
[1:10:55] Where was your decency when you hit her? 你打她的时候怎么不讲礼貌
[1:10:57] Was anyone there during the fight? 争执时有他人在场吗
[1:10:59] The neighbours were there. 邻居们在
[1:11:01] I’ll order questionings. 我会找人调查
[1:11:02] They’re in it too just like the teacher. 和那老师一样 他们也串通一气
[1:11:05] He’s been insulting me from the start! 从一开始他就血口喷人
[1:11:08] Am I lying? 是我胡说吗
[1:11:10] I’ll determine who’s lying or not. 是谁撒谎由我来判定
[1:11:12] You be quiet. 你别说话
[1:11:13] Sir, do you realise his ex-wife has posted his bail? 大人 您也清楚他前妻交了保释金吧
[1:11:17] Oh my God! 真主啊
[1:11:18] Can someone vouch for you? 有人保释你吗
[1:11:20] What do you mean? 您什么意思
[1:11:21] A government employee or business-owner to vouch for you. 找政府职员或者有钱人保释你
[1:11:24] – No one. – Why vouch? -没有 -为什么保释
[1:11:26] Because she’s been accused. 因为她也被告了
[1:11:28] Accused of what? 告她什么
[1:11:30] According to the complaint he filed… 按他提交的指控…
[1:11:33] Which he had no right… 他没资格指控…
[1:11:34] She admitted that she 她承认自己
[1:11:35] tied his father to the bed and locked him up. 把他父亲绑在床上 锁在家里
[1:11:38] I explained to you why. 我向您解释
[1:11:39] Her child just died. 她肚里孩子刚没了
[1:11:40] Keep your voice down. 你小声点
[1:11:43] Aren’t you ashamed? You call yourself a man? 你好意思吗 像个男人吗
[1:11:46] I said quiet. 让你别说了
[1:11:51] For God’s sake, listen to us 真主在上 就容您
[1:11:54] for a change. 听我们一句
[1:11:55] He is twisting everything. 他这是信口雌黄
[1:11:58] He beat my wife and she had a miscarriage. 是他把我老婆打得流产
[1:12:01] What could be clearer? Why are you being unjust? 这还不清楚吗 您怎么没个公断呢
[1:12:04] Listen to us for a change. 就听我们说一句
[1:12:06] If you disturb the peace, I’ll send you to jail for three days. 再扰乱公堂我就关你三天
[1:12:09] I’ve lost everything. You think I fear jail? 我什么都没了还怕进监狱吗
[1:12:12] You should fear God. 不怕真主降罪于你吗
[1:12:15] Mr Izadi, call an officer to arrest him. 伊扎迪 叫法警把他关起来
[1:12:18] Sir, for the sake of the Qoran, don’t. 大人 真主在上 求您不要
[1:12:21] – No, let them come and take me. – Go out. Be quiet. -要 让他们来收拾我吧 -走啊 别说了
[1:12:24] Why be quiet? So they can trample my rights? 干嘛不说 让他们这样践踏人权吗
[1:12:27] Go out. 请出去
[1:12:29] – Fine, I’m leaving. – Sir, come out. -行 我走 -先生 请你离开
[1:12:33] Let me get my helmet. 我拿我头盔
[1:12:34] Get out. 出来
[1:12:37] I worked for ten years with a cobbler. 我给人打工十年了
[1:12:40] They fired me and 结果被炒了鱿鱼
[1:12:42] said get justice if you can. 还说有本事就去告
[1:12:43] I sued and went back and forth for a year. In the end, nothing. 我前后告了一年 结果屁也没有
[1:12:49] They said go sit at home. 就让我家里等着
[1:12:51] But this time I won’t let it go. 可这次 我还就闹到底了
[1:12:54] This time it’s different. 情况不一样了
[1:12:56] I have nothing to lose. 我现在输无可输
[1:12:59] The problem is I can’t talk like this guy. 可是我没他这口伶牙俐齿
[1:13:02] I am hot-tempered. 爱冲动
[1:13:04] Don’t! 别说了
[1:13:15] Hojjat? 侯杰特
[1:13:18] I don’t feel well. 我心里难受
[1:13:21] Go sit there. 到那坐会儿
[1:13:22] Let’s go! 走吧
[1:13:23] – What do you want? He’s calm. – I have to take him. -干什么 他都冷静了 -我得带他走
[1:13:26] I’m going to talk to the judge. 我去和法官说说
[1:13:28] Stay there and don’t move. 你待着啊 不要动
[1:13:37] Sir… 法官大人
[1:13:39] I beg you… 我求你了
[1:13:40] Please let me speak. 请让我说句话
[1:13:42] Sir, he’s stressed out. 大人 都是他紧张过度
[1:13:44] I’ve been patient for the past two days. 我都忍他两天了
[1:13:47] I swear, he’s been in and out of prison the past month. 真主在上 这一个月他都在牢里折腾了
[1:13:50] His creditors put him in prison. 债主把他搞进监狱
[1:13:52] I begged them to let him come out. 我又求他们弄他出来
[1:13:54] I beg you to forgive him. 求求您网开一面
[1:13:57] Sir, look. 大人您看
[1:14:00] Look at these. 请看这些
[1:14:03] Sir, can I ask you to please forgive him this time? 大人 能麻烦您这次放过他吗
[1:14:06] Sir, everyday he has to take these. 大人 他每天都得吃这些
[1:14:09] I swear I’m not lying. 真主在上 我说的都是真的
[1:14:13] Sir, since he was fired, he’s been depressed. 大人 他被辞退后很消沉
[1:14:17] He can’t help it. 一直走不出去
[1:14:20] Sir, you’re his elder. 大人 您是他的尊长
[1:14:21] Please forgive him. 求您宽恕他吧
[1:14:25] Go tell him to find someone to vouch for you. 去告诉他找个保释人吧
[1:14:29] God bless you. 真主与您同在
[1:14:31] Don’t leave the building. 但别离开这幢楼
[1:14:33] No, I’ll wait for him to come back. 不会的 我先等他回来
[1:14:39] Will you ask her? 你会求她吗
[1:14:42] She’ll think it’s because she bailed me out. 那她会以为都是因为保释了我
[1:14:45] So let her… 那就让她…
[1:14:48] Dad… please. 爸爸 求你了
[1:14:53] Ok. 好吧
[1:14:55] Promise. 你保证
[1:15:00] Why do you promise? 你跟着保什么证
[1:15:07] Dad… 爸爸
[1:15:10] Yes? 怎么
[1:15:13] You didn’t know Razieh was pregnant? 你真不知道瑞茨怀孕了吗
[1:15:17] No. 不知道
[1:15:21] Why? 怎么了
[1:15:23] Nothing. 没怎么
[1:15:24] So why did you ask? 那干嘛这么问
[1:15:27] Last night, mum said you knew. 昨晚妈妈说你知道
[1:15:30] Where was she to see if I knew? 她怎么清楚我知不知道
[1:15:34] She said when you were told that Razieh’s baby had died, 她说告诉你瑞茨孩子没了时候
[1:15:38] you didn’t say anything. 你什么都没说
[1:15:39] You didn’t ask if she was pregnant. 连她是不是怀孕都没问
[1:15:42] You didn’t get surprised. 毫不意外
[1:15:45] At times like this, 在这种情况
[1:15:46] people usually ask if she was carrying a child. 人们通常都会问是不是她怀了孩子
[1:15:49] It was like you knew. 可你就跟早知道一样
[1:15:55] Your mum wants to turn you against me. 你妈是想诋毁爸爸
[1:16:14] Will you ask her? 那你还会求她吗
[1:17:14] I can’t. 不能了
[1:17:18] Didn’t you promise? 你不是保证过吗
[1:17:22] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[1:17:33] Which step was she on? 她当时在哪级台阶
[1:17:37] This one. 这节
[1:17:38] – This? – This one. -这个吗 -这节
[1:17:50] Take grandpa in. I’ll be right back. 扶爷爷进屋 我马上回去
[1:18:27] – Are you mad at me? – No. -生我气了吗 -没有
[1:18:34] You went upstairs? 你去楼上了
[1:18:36] Yes, I went to see Mrs Kalani. 对 去看下哈拉妮夫人
[1:18:40] What for? 为什么
[1:18:41] I told her they are coming to investigate. To beware. 提醒她法院要派人调查 当心点
[1:18:45] Beware of what? 当心什么
[1:18:49] Beware of… 当心…
[1:18:52] that they are coming to investigate. 法院要过来调查
[1:18:55] Is that not OK? 有问题吗
[1:18:57] If she is to tell the truth, why should she beware? 如果实话实说何必又要提醒她呢
[1:19:09] Termeh… 特眉…
[1:19:10] Yes? 有事吗
[1:19:11] Come with me. 跟我来
[1:19:12] – I have homework. – Leave it for now. -我还有功课 -功课先等等
[1:19:16] Look, imagine that I am her. 假定我就是她
[1:19:23] Is this right? 这没错吧
[1:19:24] When someone is thrown they fall straight. 有人被推出会径直倒下
[1:19:29] They don’t hit here and bounce off 不会撞到这里然后弹出去
[1:19:31] and hit here and then turn and hit here and fall here. 弹到这里 接着拐过来撞到这里摔倒
[1:19:35] Right? 对吧
[1:19:36] If I’d thrown her from there 假设我从那边把她推出去
[1:19:39] she should’ve fallen there on those steps 她应该摔在那几节楼梯
[1:19:42] or she would fall straight on the railing. 要么就是直接撞在栏杆上
[1:19:45] She wouldn’t fall like this. 她不会摔到这里的
[1:19:48] lmagine you were thrown. Follow the direction. 假设被推的是你 就按这个方向
[1:19:50] – Then how had she fallen there? – I don’t know. -那她怎么会摔在那里的 -不知道
[1:19:53] I’m just saying she wasn’t thrown on these steps. 我就是说她怎么也不可能摔在这里
[1:19:56] Come and stand here. 过来站在这里
[1:19:58] – Why don’t you tell them? – Forget them. -那你怎么不和法院讲 -先不说这个
[1:20:01] I want you to know. Go on. 我就是想让你知道 来吧
[1:20:19] Did he throw you in this direction? 是这么推你的吗
[1:20:21] No, towards the lower level. 不 是朝下面的楼梯
[1:20:23] You look. 那你看好
[1:20:25] This door doesn’t allow 就算我想那么干
[1:20:26] me to even if I want to. It’s not possible. 有这扇门也办不到 根本不可能
[1:20:28] Where did you fall down? 您摔在哪里
[1:20:30] – On these stairs. – Which step? -这几节楼梯 -哪节
[1:20:32] I think it was this one. 应该是这节吧
[1:20:34] You think or you’re sure? “应该”还是”确定”
[1:20:36] I’m not sure. 我不确定
[1:20:38] Ma’am, this is where you found her? 夫人 您在这里看到她的吗
[1:20:40] I didn’t see her fall. 我没看到她怎么摔倒
[1:20:42] When I got here, she was on that lower step. 我过来时 她是在下面那节楼梯
[1:20:45] Why don’t you say anything? 你怎么不吭声
[1:20:47] Go show them how he threw you. 过去给他们看看怎么被他推倒的
[1:20:49] I was so sick I didn’t know what happened to me. 当时我很难受 连怎么回事都不知道
[1:20:51] Look, I’ll stand in her place. 看好 我就站在她那个位置
[1:20:54] You in the doorway and push me as hard as you want. 请你来门口使足劲推我
[1:20:58] I’m saying it’s not possible to fall there. 我想说明摔在那边完全不可能
[1:21:00] Of course you won’t fall. 你当然摔不倒了
[1:21:03] A pregnant woman falls easily. 可孕妇很容易摔倒
[1:21:05] Then you come here. You choose who pushes you. 那你过来 随便找人推你
[1:21:08] I’m saying it’s not possible. 我就是要说明那完全不可能
[1:21:10] I’m saying if you push from here, she won’t fall on the stairs. 就是说从这里推 她根本不会摔在那边
[1:21:13] What stairs? She says she fell on that step up there. 哪边 她说的是摔在上边这节楼梯
[1:21:16] They all say they saw her on that one. 她们都说看到她在那节
[1:21:19] Ma’am, did you see her get thrown? 夫人 您看到推她了吗
[1:21:22] From up there I couldn’t see the door 从上边这里我看不到门口
[1:21:24] but I saw the stairs when she fell. 不过看到了她摔倒的台阶
[1:21:27] Can you show me where you were? 能告诉我当时您的位置吗
[1:21:29] Maybe she got dizzy and fell. 也许她就是头晕自己摔了
[1:21:31] How often did you use these stairs? 这楼梯你也没少爬吧
[1:21:34] Why hadn’t she gotten dizzy? 她怎么就没头晕过
[1:21:35] Excuse me. 恕我直言
[1:21:37] That morning when I saw her here I asked her 那天早晨看到她时我问她
[1:21:40] why there was garbage on the steps. 楼梯上怎么会有垃圾
[1:21:43] She said she had gotten dizzy and dropped the bag. 她说因为头晕把垃圾袋弄掉了
[1:21:46] Right? 对吧
[1:21:48] – She took the garbage down. – You told me you got dizzy. -是她扔的垃圾袋 -可你说是你头晕
[1:21:52] Mrs Kalani, hadn’t she mopped the stairs that day? 哈拉妮夫人 她那天不是拖楼梯了吗
[1:21:55] The stairs were wet. Maybe she slipped. 楼梯湿滑 也许她就那么摔了
[1:21:57] You jerk! You made her slip. 你个混蛋 就是你推倒她的
[1:21:59] Be respectful! 放尊重些
[1:22:01] I’m polite in front of your family. 在你家人面前我不和你计较
[1:22:03] You’d better be polite, you shit! 最好别理我 你个王八蛋
[1:22:05] Don’t curse. 请别带脏字
[1:22:07] Take him outside. 带他出去
[1:22:08] Would his neighbours say anything against him? 他的邻居能不帮他说话吗
[1:22:12] If you can prove they’re lying… 如果你能证明她们所说不实…
[1:22:14] So you think they’re telling the truth? 连你也信她们说的鬼话了吗
[1:22:17] To hell with me for wasting my time here. 见鬼了 让我来这里浪费时间
[1:22:21] Excuse me. 抱歉
[1:22:23] Give us her backpack. 把她书包给我们
[1:22:36] Here it is… 给你
[1:22:48] Don’t you want your drawing book? 不想要图画书了吗
[1:22:53] Sweetie, don’t be upset 宝贝
[1:22:55] that I am fighting with your mum and dad… 别为我和你父母吵架担心
[1:22:58] Let me put it in your bag. 我给你装进书包里
[1:23:07] My mummy didn’t take your money. 妈咪没偷你们的钱
[1:23:11] I know. 我知道
[1:23:13] That’s not why I was fighting with her. 我跟她争执不为那个
[1:23:17] Then for what? 那为什么
[1:23:20] I was upset because she left my dad. 是她不管我父亲我才来气的
[1:23:26] She went to the doctor’s. 她是去看医生
[1:23:34] Go on. 走吧
[1:23:37] Take care. 再见
[1:23:39] According to the court’s request, 按照法院的要求
[1:23:40] I’ll examine him and write what I see. 我会对他检查并客观记录
[1:23:43] Well, doctor, you can see he doesn’t talk anymore. 医生 你看他都不能说话了
[1:23:47] Didn’t you say he has Alzheimer’s? 你不是说他患了老年痴呆吗
[1:23:49] Yes but before this happened, he would speak a bit. 对 可事发之前他还可以说一点
[1:23:52] This is a doctor’s office. 这里是医院
[1:23:54] Prove that in court. 去法院证明吧
[1:23:56] Does he have any bruising? 有瘀伤吗
[1:23:58] Yes, some. 有点
[1:24:36] What happened? 怎么了
[1:24:39] I’m not sure the bruising 我也不确定
[1:24:40] has to do with when he fell off the bed. 瘀伤是不是摔下床弄的
[1:24:59] Don’t run. 别跑
[1:25:01] Mum, pull the window down. They’re fighting. 妈妈 摇下车窗 吵架了
[1:25:04] Don’t you see this is a girl’s school? 你不知道这是女子学校吗
[1:25:06] I just have one question for this lady. 我就来问这位夫人一个问题
[1:25:09] You’re not allowed to stand here. 你不能待在这里
[1:25:15] Take your fight to the police. 要闹就去警局闹
[1:25:16] I don’t want to fight. I just want to speak to her. 我不是要闹 只是想和她谈谈
[1:25:18] I have nothing to say to you. I don’t know you or her husband. 没什么可谈的 我不认识你和她丈夫
[1:25:22] – Then why did you lie in court? – What lie? -那你怎么在法院撒谎 -什么谎
[1:25:25] She knows what lie. 她心里清楚
[1:25:26] Ms Safaei, call the police. 萨发伊小姐 去叫警察
[1:25:29] Don’t scare me with the police. 别拿警察来吓唬我
[1:25:31] She’s not involved. 这与她无关
[1:25:33] Then why does she try to get my daughter to speak? 那她为什么要从我女儿嘴里套话
[1:25:36] I did no such thing. 我没有
[1:25:37] You are a teacher. Aren’t you ashamed? 你好歹是个老师 好意思吗
[1:25:40] Why did you ask her if I hit her mum 干嘛问是不是我打她妈妈
[1:25:43] and she lost the baby? 才导致流产
[1:25:44] I never did. 我没问过
[1:25:45] You pick on a 4-year-old’s drawing 你怎么能拿张四岁小女孩的图画
[1:25:47] and tell her her dad hit her mum and she lost the baby? 污蔑她爸爸打得妈妈流产了呢
[1:25:51] I didn’t say that! 我没那样说过
[1:25:52] Why do you think we beat our wives and children like animals? 你怎么能认为我们是殴打妻儿的禽兽呢
[1:25:56] I swear on this Qoran, we’re humans just like you. 我对这本《可兰经》发誓 我们同样都有人性
[1:26:07] I have nothing to lose. 我已经输无可输
[1:26:10] Tell your husband not to make me do something crazy. 告诉你丈夫 别逼我弄得鱼死网破
[1:26:14] I’ll wait by the door. 我会在门口等着
[1:26:19] I’m unemployed. 我一个无业游民
[1:26:20] I’ll stand out there all day. Eventually you’ll come out. 会整天守在那里 早晚你得出来
[1:26:23] Come to the court and say you lied 要么就去法院坦白自己说谎
[1:26:25] or I’ll get to the bottom of what’s between you and her husband. 否则我非把你和她丈夫的勾当查个清楚
[1:26:28] Shame on you. I’ve been patient so far. 你太过份了 我一直忍着你
[1:26:31] So why are you defending him? 那你干嘛袒护他
[1:26:33] I told the truth. 我是实话实话
[1:26:36] – The truth? – Yes! -实话吗 -对
[1:26:37] Place your hand on this and swear. 那你将手放在《可兰经》上发誓
[1:26:40] Why swear? What does this have to do with her? 为什么发誓 这和她有什么关系
[1:26:42] I’m not scared. What do I have to say? 发就发 要我说什么
[1:26:45] You said her husband didn’t know my wife was pregnant. 就说她丈夫不知道我妻子怀孕了
[1:26:48] – Yes. – Swear it. -好 -那发誓
[1:26:50] I swear on this Qoran that day at their house, 我手按《可兰经》发誓 那天在他们家
[1:26:53] her husband was in the kitchen 她丈夫在厨房里
[1:26:54] and didn’t hear what your wife and I said. 并未听到你夫人和我的谈话
[1:26:58] OK? Anything else I should say? 可以了吗 还有别的吗
[1:27:05] He’s crazy. 他疯了
[1:27:10] Call your husband. Don’t go alone. 给你丈夫打电话 别让他独自出去
[1:27:12] No, I don’t want him to know. I’m sorry. 不用了 我不想让他知道 抱歉
[1:27:15] Why are you all standing here? 你怎么一直那么站着
[1:27:19] Hello? 喂
[1:27:22] Hello, Ms Qahraei. 你好 卡拉伊夫人
[1:27:24] I had left you a message. 我给你留了语音
[1:27:28] Can you please pick up? 方便接吗
[1:27:35] The lady that took care of my dad, 照顾我父亲那位夫人
[1:27:39] apparently that day you gave her the number for a gynaecologist. 那天你应该给了她一个产科大夫的电话
[1:27:43] I wanted to ask you for that number to call 我想要一下那个号码
[1:27:46] and see if she went to see the doctor that week 问问她那星期是不是去看过
[1:27:50] and what her problem was. 还有她当时的情况
[1:27:53] I would appreciate you calling me back. Thank you. 如能回电不胜感谢 谢谢
[1:28:11] What do you want to do? 你想干嘛
[1:28:15] With what? 什么
[1:28:18] You want to keep this up? Everyday a new fight? 非要斗到底是吗 天天闹来闹去
[1:28:20] Why? What happened? 什么意思 怎么了
[1:28:22] He went to her school today 今天他去了学校
[1:28:24] and embarrassed her in front of everyone. 当众人的面让女儿难堪
[1:28:28] What did he say? 他说什么了
[1:28:30] He screamed “Her dad killed my child.” 他大喊”她爸爸杀了我的孩子”
[1:28:37] How can she go back to that school? 让她怎么再回那所学校
[1:28:40] Do you know what you are doing? 你知道自己在做什么吗
[1:28:43] What I am doing? 我在做什么
[1:28:48] He’s making threats. 他在叫嚣威胁
[1:28:50] He wouldn’t dare! 可他没那个种
[1:28:53] Termeh, go to your room. 特眉 先回自己房间
[1:29:01] What if he kills your child on her way to school? 要是他在女儿上学路上下毒手呢
[1:29:05] What would you have me do? 那你要让我怎样
[1:29:07] Run off abroad with you? 跟你逃到国外吗
[1:29:08] To hell with abroad. Why can’t you talk normally? 怎么又提出国 能好好谈吗
[1:29:12] This is about Termeh 这事关特眉
[1:29:14] and the situation you’ve put her in. 以及你给她造成的窘境
[1:29:16] I’ve put her in? 我造成的?
[1:29:18] You have some nerve accusing me! 你还有脸埋怨我
[1:29:21] Who left home? 是谁不要这个家的
[1:29:22] Who filed for a divorce? 又是谁提出离婚的
[1:29:24] You said leave whenever you want. 是你让我想走就走
[1:29:26] Why did you come back? 那你为什么又回来
[1:29:28] I didn’t. I’m here because of her situation. 我不是回来 我到这只是因为女儿
[1:29:30] Her situation’s fine. 她没问题
[1:29:31] – You have two choices… – Don’t try to intimidate me. -给你两个选择 -少吓唬我
[1:29:34] What intimidation? 怎么吓唬
[1:29:37] Either you clear up the situation… 要么你把这事摆平…
[1:29:39] – No, I know what to do. – Didn’t you hit her? -我知道该做什么 -你真没打她吗
[1:29:41] Didn’t she fall? Didn’t her baby die? 她没摔倒吗 没流产吗
[1:29:44] Yes! I killed her child. 好 我害死她孩子行了吧
[1:29:46] Why are you so stubborn? Pay the blood money and end it. 你怎么这么较劲呢 把钱一赔万事大吉不好吗
[1:29:49] – I won’t be forced into paying. – Why forced? -想敲诈我 门都没有 -怎么是敲诈
[1:29:51] Put yourself in their place. 你设身处地想想
[1:29:53] – I’m not responsible for their troubles. – Their child died! -他们倒霉又不是我的错 -可他们孩子没了
[1:29:56] And my dad has been hurt. He doesn’t even speak anymore. 我父亲还受伤了呢 话都说不了了
[1:30:01] He didn’t speak much before. 过去他也说不了几句
[1:30:03] I was happy with the few words he spoke. 他哪怕能说一句我也高兴
[1:30:06] Is it as bad as losing a baby? 这能和没了孩子比吗
[1:30:08] Where were you to see I caused it? 你干嘛都赖在我头上
[1:30:12] – Then how did she lose it? – I don’t know. -那她怎么流产的 -我哪儿知道
[1:30:15] There might be a chance that her husband did something 没准就是他丈夫干的
[1:30:19] and now she wants to blame me. 现在反咬我一口
[1:30:22] Her child said that day she had gone to the doctor. 她女儿说那天她是去看医生
[1:30:25] Why couldn’t she wait two hours to go to the doctor? 看个医生连两个钟头都等不了吗
[1:30:29] Why did she tie the old man to his bed and leave? 她凭什么把老人捆在床上就走
[1:30:31] The examiner said her child died due to a blow. 院方说流产是因为撞的
[1:30:34] How do we know it was a blow from me? 那凭什么就说我把他撞的
[1:30:37] I won’t accept it till it’s been proven to me. 没有确凿证据我绝不认账
[1:30:42] Fine, let me take Termeh. 算了 那让我带特眉走
[1:30:45] Shame on you for putting pressure on me now. 你真行 这会儿还要落井下石
[1:30:49] I am worried about her. 我是担心女儿
[1:30:50] Your child wants to live here. She has to stay here and learn. 女儿想住这里 她得在这儿好好学习
[1:30:53] Learn what? Fighting and obstinacy? 学什么习 学你的好斗和倔脾气吗
[1:30:56] To learn not to be a coward like you 学怎么不像你似的成个胆小鬼
[1:30:58] who gives in so easily. 动不动就放弃
[1:31:01] He knows who to frighten. Why doesn’t he threaten me? 他知道去吓唬谁 他为什么不来威胁我
[1:31:04] Yes, I’m a coward. 是 我是胆小鬼
[1:31:06] Your whole life, instead of solving problems, 你这辈子 从不去解决问题
[1:31:12] you’ve either run away or raised your hands and given in. 要么逃避 要么投降
[1:31:17] Just say why you want to leave this country. 就说说你为什么想离开这个国家
[1:31:21] You’re afraid to stay. 你害怕待在这儿
[1:31:23] I was gone one week and you couldn’t manage. 我只不过离开了一周 你就弄得一团糟
[1:31:26] I couldn’t manage and I’m responsible. 我弄得一团糟 那可真是我的责任
[1:31:29] Give me Termeh and you do what you want. 让我带走特眉 你想做什么就做什么
[1:31:35] Termeh, sweetie, you don’t have to stay. 特眉 宝贝 你不必勉强留下来
[1:31:38] Go wherever you like. 你想去谁那儿都可以
[1:31:45] You still don’t want to come? 你还是不想跟我走吗
[1:31:58] “He sells it for twenty a kilo. “每公斤卖价是二十
[1:32:00] If everyday he sells 270 kilos…” Write 270. 如果每天他卖出270公斤” 记下270
[1:32:06] Then, how much profit does he make in one day? 那么他一天赚得的利润是多少
[1:32:12] How do you solve this? 这题怎么解
[1:32:14] Did you lie? 你撒谎了吗
[1:32:17] What? 什么
[1:32:20] Did you lie? 你撒谎了吗
[1:32:23] About what? 撒什么谎
[1:32:26] When you said you didn’t know she was pregnant. 你说你不知道她怀孕了
[1:32:30] Why? 为什么这么问
[1:32:33] You said that you didn’t hear Ms Qahraei 你说你没有听见卡拉伊夫人和
[1:32:36] and Razieh speaking. 瑞茨在聊什么
[1:32:38] Yes. 是的
[1:32:40] Then how did you know that Ms Qahraei 那你怎么知道卡拉伊夫人
[1:32:43] gave her the number? 给了她医生的电话号码
[1:32:45] Didn’t she say it at the same time? 她难道不是在谈话的时候说的吗
[1:32:57] Ok. 好吧
[1:32:59] If we want to calculate the profit… 如果想计算利润的话…
[1:33:08] Yes, I knew. 是的 我知道
[1:33:12] Your mum was telling the truth. 你妈妈说的是对的
[1:33:16] When they were talking in the hall, 她们在门厅里的谈话
[1:33:19] I heard everything from the kitchen. 我在厨房里都听到了
[1:33:23] Then why did you say you didn’t? 那你为什么说你没听到
[1:33:28] Do you know what would happen if I said I knew? 你知道如果我说实话的后果是什么吗
[1:33:35] One to three years in prison. 要坐一到三年的牢
[1:33:38] I only thought of what would happen to you… 我当时只想到你该怎么办…
[1:33:42] who you’d stay with. 谁来照顾你
[1:33:45] I said I didn’t know. 所以我说不知情
[1:33:50] If you knew, why did you hit her? 如果你知道 那你为什么要推她呢
[1:33:52] I knew she was pregnant but at that moment I didn’t. 我知道她怀孕了 但当时我忘记了
[1:33:56] I had forgotten it. I wasn’t paying attention. 我忘记了 没有注意
[1:34:05] So tell them this. 那你就这样跟他们说啊
[1:34:11] The law doesn’t care about this. 法律才不管这些呢
[1:34:14] Either I knew or I didn’t… 他们只管你知情还是不知情…
[1:34:24] Look at me. 看着我
[1:34:26] If you want me to, I’ll tell them. 如果你想要我去 我就去告诉他们
[1:35:23] Hi. 你好
[1:35:29] Didn’t I say not to come to the front? 我不是说过不要到前面来接我吗
[1:35:52] Ms Qahraei! 卡拉伊夫人
[1:36:05] What are you doing? 你找她干什么
[1:36:07] Ms Qahraei, wait… 卡拉伊夫人 等等…
[1:36:10] If you pull over, I’ll just explain something to you. 请您靠边停会儿车 我想跟您谈谈
[1:36:15] Please let me… 请让我…
[1:36:17] Dad! 爸爸
[1:36:22] Who’s responsible for my child’s safety now? 现在谁能负责我孩子的安全
[1:36:24] Without a witness there’s no case. 没有目击证人 罪名就不成立
[1:36:26] So without a witness I should wait for him 那没有目击证人我就只能眼看着他
[1:36:28] to kill her and then come to you? 把我孩子杀了 然后再来找你吗
[1:36:31] How should I know you are telling the truth? 我怎么知道你说的是不是实话
[1:36:33] Why should I lie? 我为什么要撒谎
[1:36:35] Bring my daughter and father here just to lie? 把我女儿父亲都带来了 就为了撒谎吗
[1:36:39] Is she here now? 您女儿现在在这儿吗
[1:36:40] Yes, outside. 是的 就在外面
[1:36:41] Ask her yourself. 你可以自己问她
[1:36:43] I’m afraid to leave her at school. 我现在不敢让她上学
[1:36:46] I’m afraid to leave my dad at home. 也不敢把父亲一个人留在家里
[1:36:48] Is the plaintiff here? 原告来了吗
[1:36:51] Did you finish writing? 你写完了吗
[1:36:53] Almost. 快写完了
[1:36:54] You didn’t know his wife was pregnant? 你当时不知道他妻子怀孕了吗
[1:36:57] No, I didn’t. 不 我不知道
[1:36:58] When she was speaking to the tutor, you didn’t hear them? 她在和家教谈话时 你没听到吗
[1:37:02] No, I didn’t. 没有 没听到
[1:37:04] You didn’t, huh? 你真没听到吗
[1:37:06] What I’m saying is… 我在说的是…
[1:37:08] The tutor came and revoked her testimony. 那为什么家教来改了口供
[1:37:12] She says you knew. 她说你知道
[1:37:14] – She said I knew? – Yes, she came yesterday. -她说我知道 -是的 她昨天来的
[1:37:16] He threatened her… 那是因为他威胁了她…
[1:37:18] Answer me. Did you hear her or not? 回答我 你当时到底听到了没有
[1:37:20] I said no. 我说了没听到
[1:37:22] How did you know about the doctor’s number? 那你是怎么知道医生的电话号码
[1:37:24] My daughter told me. 我女儿告诉我的
[1:37:26] What did she tell you? 她告诉你什么了
[1:37:27] That she got the number from her teacher. 说她是从家教那儿得到电话号码的
[1:37:31] Go tell her to come in. 去叫她进来
[1:37:34] Now? 现在吗
[1:37:36] And wait outside. 你在外面等着
[1:37:38] What question? 什么问题
[1:37:44] What does he want to ask? 他想问我什么问题
[1:37:49] I don’t know. Give me that. 我不知道 我来拿吧
[1:37:59] So what do you have to say? 那你有什么要说的吗
[1:38:01] You haven’t asked me anything. 你什么都没问我啊
[1:38:03] Didn’t your dad tell you what I want to ask you? 难道你爸爸没有告诉你我想问你什么吗
[1:38:06] No. 没有
[1:38:07] What grade are you in school? 你在学校读几年级
[1:38:09] Sixth. 六年级
[1:38:11] The day your tutor came to your house 那天家教和护工
[1:38:14] and asked the lady about her pregnancy, were you there? 聊起怀孕的事的时候 你在场吗
[1:38:20] Not then, I had gone to get my books. 那个时候我不在 我去拿书了
[1:38:24] Then how did you know she got the doctor’s number from your tutor? 那你怎么知道家教给了她医生的电话号码
[1:38:29] She gave her the number later, when she was leaving. 她后来要走的时候才给了她医生的号码
[1:38:33] In front of you? 当着你的面吗
[1:38:34] Yes. 是的
[1:38:36] Why didn’t you tell your dad sooner? 你为什么没早点告诉你爸爸呢
[1:38:38] What? 什么
[1:38:39] That she got the doctor’s number from your tutor. 护工从家教那儿得到医生的电话号码
[1:38:43] I didn’t think it was important for my dad to know. 我之前不知道这个对我爸爸来说很重要
[1:38:48] And did you tell your dad or did he hear it? 是你告诉你爸爸的还是他自己听到的
[1:38:51] That she gave the number? I told him. 电话号码的事吗 我告诉他的
[1:38:55] You told him? 你告诉他的吗
[1:38:57] Yes. 是的
[1:39:00] Ok. 好吧
[1:39:52] What crime did I commit? 我犯了什么罪
[1:39:54] Nothing. You’re right. 没有 你没错
[1:39:56] He’s not accepting his responsibility. 可你丈夫不愿意负责
[1:39:58] I admit that he’s to blame 我承认这是他的责任
[1:40:00] but in the end what will happen? 但闹到最后 又能怎么样呢
[1:40:01] One or two years in court for a payment plan of the blood money. 打一两年官司还不是为了得到赔偿金吗
[1:40:06] But why? That’s what upsets me. 但是为什么 我太难受了
[1:40:09] Why do you think it’s for the money? 你为什么认为我是为了钱
[1:40:11] When did I say such a thing? 我什么时候这样说了
[1:40:12] You think I am a bum and my kid died 你认为我是个混蛋 我的孩子死了
[1:40:15] and I don’t understand anything. 我也一点都不伤心
[1:40:17] I never said anything like that. 我从没这样说过
[1:40:19] Let’s see what she’s saying. 我们听听她要说什么
[1:40:21] There’s no other way. 没有别的解决方法了
[1:40:22] Your child won’t come back. 你的孩子不能死而复生
[1:40:25] My husband won’t get hanged. 我的丈夫也不会被绞死
[1:40:27] Her husband didn’t do it on purpose. 她丈夫不是故意那么做的
[1:40:30] They’re good people for giving you a solution. 他们是好人 想给你个好的解决方法
[1:40:34] Take the money and settle it. 拿了赔偿金 把案结了吧
[1:40:36] You can use it in your situation. 你可以用这钱来摆脱困境
[1:40:37] Right now we’ll decide on an amount 现在我们商定一下钱的数目
[1:40:40] and I’ll get my husband’s approval. 我会让我丈夫同意的
[1:40:43] Now we have to get his approval? 还要让他同意吗
[1:40:45] For God’s sake leave us alone. 看在真主的份上 放过我们吧
[1:40:50] You act like you don’t need the money. 好像你不缺钱似的
[1:40:52] Take a look at yourself. 看看你自己
[1:40:54] Don’t let him go. 请别让他走了
[1:40:59] Wait a second. I want to talk to you. 等一下 我要跟你谈谈
[1:41:52] Will you stay? 你会留下来吗
[1:41:56] Mum… 妈妈…
[1:42:00] Let me speak to him. 让我跟他谈谈
[1:42:11] Come sit. I want to talk to you. 过来坐 我想和你谈谈
[1:42:16] I can hear you. 我听得见
[1:42:20] I went and spoke to her husband today. 我今天去和她丈夫谈过了
[1:42:24] Sit down. 坐下吧
[1:42:36] I managed to get him to agree 我好不容易让他同意
[1:42:40] to take fifteen million instead of forty million. 不要四千万了 一千五百万就够了
[1:42:43] Three five-million checks in exchange for his consent. 三张五百万的支票他就同意和解
[1:42:46] How dare you speak to him about money? 你怎么能答应给他钱
[1:42:49] I can’t handle the stress of my child’s safety. 我不想一直为我孩子的安全担心
[1:42:51] You don’t get it. 你不明白
[1:42:53] Just now when you were late, I was worried sick. 就连你刚刚回来晚了 我都担心的要死
[1:42:56] Why are you interfering? 你为什么要来干涉
[1:42:59] I didn’t come here to fight. 我不是来和你吵架的
[1:43:01] Oh God, why can’t I make her understand? 真主啊 我怎么就不能让她明白呢
[1:43:03] Didn’t you say it was my fault, that I introduced her, 你不是说这是我的错 怪我把她介绍来
[1:43:07] that if I hadn’t left, none of this would’ve happened? 如果我没离开 这些事就都不会发生吗
[1:43:10] So let me fix it then. 那就让我来弥补这一切
[1:43:12] If I pay, it means I have accepted it was my fault. 如果我赔钱的话 那就证明我是有罪的
[1:43:16] But he has consented. 但他同意和解了
[1:43:17] He won’t let us be. 他不会放过我们的
[1:43:18] – He won’t, anyway. – Why should I bribe him? -他无论如何都不会的 -我为什么要收买他
[1:43:21] Think of it as my dower money. 就当这是我的嫁妆钱好了
[1:43:24] If I had to I would beg and borrow 如果有必要 我不管是讨还是借
[1:43:27] to get your dower money. 都会给你凑齐嫁妆钱的
[1:43:29] But I don’t have the money to pay for extortion. 但我可不会付这笔敲诈钱
[1:43:32] Our child is going through adolescence. 我们的孩子现在青春期
[1:43:34] She is suffering. 她受不了
[1:43:36] So you understand the sensitivity of her adolescence. 那你就能理解她青春期敏感的内心了
[1:43:42] If she was suffering she wouldn’t have stayed. 如果她受不了 她是不会留下来的
[1:43:45] Why do you think she stayed? 你以为她为什么留下来
[1:43:47] Did she choose you? 她选择跟你吗
[1:43:51] To keep us from separating. 她是为了不让我们离婚
[1:43:55] She knows I won’t go anywhere without her. 她知道没有她 我哪儿也不会去
[1:43:59] She is suffering but she doesn’t show it. 她很痛苦 只不过没有表现出来罢了
[1:44:07] Call them now and say I won’t pay 现在就给他们打电话 告诉他们
[1:44:10] until it’s been proved to me that I am responsible. 除非证明是我的责任 否则我不会付钱
[1:44:13] I’ll sell my car. 我会把我的车卖了
[1:44:15] Don’t sell it for my sake. 不要为了我把车卖了
[1:44:17] It’s not for you. 不是为了你
[1:44:19] If your child is not worth… 如果我们的孩子还不值…
[1:44:21] Why are you talking nonsense? Money’s not the issue. 你在胡说什么呢 这不是钱的问题
[1:44:24] I won’t rest till 除非我女儿的安全得到保证
[1:44:26] my child’s safety is guaranteed. 否则我不会坐视不管
[1:44:28] You don’t have the right to do anything. Understand? 你没有权利做任何事 你懂吗
[1:44:32] If I had done nothing you would be in prison. 要不是我 现在你还在牢里
[1:44:39] Come to court and get back the bail. 现在去法院把保释金拿回来吧
[1:44:42] I don’t want to be out because of it. 我可不想用你的钱保释出来
[1:45:03] Get up, Termeh. 起来 特眉
[1:45:06] Get up, let’s go. 起来 我们走
[1:45:07] Get up, I tell you. 我叫你起来
[1:45:09] Mum, please. 妈妈 求你了
[1:45:12] I don’t want you to stay here. 这儿一秒都不要多待了
[1:45:14] No, Mum, I won’t let you. 不 妈妈 不要这样
[1:45:16] Is fifteen million more important than your child’s life? 一千五百万比你女儿的命还要重要吗
[1:45:20] I won’t let you do this. 我不会让你这么做的
[1:45:21] If your child is not important… 如果你女儿不重要…
[1:45:23] Mum, please listen, why are you doing this? 妈妈 请听我说 你为什么要这么做
[1:45:26] You said you would stay. 你说过你会留下来的
[1:45:28] I was stupid! 那是我太蠢了
[1:45:31] Mum, please… 妈妈 求你了…
[1:45:33] I’ll wait in the car. 我在车里等你
[1:45:45] Go there for a few days till your exams are finished. 去那儿待几天 考完试再回来吧
[1:45:50] Your grandparents are there. 你外公外婆也在那儿
[1:45:52] You’ll have more fun. 你会过的更开心些
[1:45:54] Didn’t you say it’s not serious? 你不是说过没那么严重吗
[1:45:57] It got serious. 现在变严重了
[1:46:00] Termeh… 特眉…
[1:46:02] Honey… 宝贝…
[1:46:06] If you cry I’ll cry too. 如果你再哭 我也要哭了
[1:46:08] Why won’t you pay them 为什么你不愿意赔钱给他们
[1:46:09] so she’ll come back? 那样妈妈就会回来
[1:46:10] This has nothing to do with her coming back. 这事和她回不回来没关系
[1:46:13] It does. She had come to stay. 有关系 她本来要留下来的
[1:46:16] Her stuff was in the car, I saw it. 她的行李都在车上 我看到了
[1:46:51] Termeh… 特眉…
[1:46:58] If you think I am guilty, go get your mum. 如果你认为我是有罪的 那就去找你妈妈
[1:47:02] We’ll call them and go pay them. 我们会给他们打电话 赔钱给他们
[1:48:22] I have doubts. 我想不通
[1:48:23] Didn’t he throw you? 他没有推你吗
[1:48:25] Yes. 推了
[1:48:28] Did something happen at home? 是在家里出事了吗
[1:48:31] No. Even before, my child wasn’t moving. 没有 在那之前 我的孩子就没动静了
[1:48:35] Before he threw you? 在他推你之前吗
[1:48:42] You mean your child had already died? 你是说你的孩子已经死了
[1:48:45] I don’t know. Maybe. 我不知道 可能吧
[1:48:48] Had something happened? 发生什么事情了吗
[1:48:52] I’m not sure but… the night before, 我不确定…但之前的那个晚上
[1:48:55] I had pain. 我肚子就很疼
[1:48:57] – Have you ever lost a baby before? – No. -你以前流产过吗 -没有
[1:49:03] I was hit by a car. 我被车撞了
[1:49:12] You father-in-law had gone into the street. 你公公跑到街上去了
[1:49:15] I went after him. 我在后面追他
[1:49:18] He was crossing the street to come back. 他当时正准备过马路回来
[1:49:21] I ran to stop him but I got hit instead. 我怕他被撞 结果我被撞到了
[1:49:25] The pain started that night. 那天晚上就开始肚子疼了
[1:49:30] Does your husband know this? 你丈夫知道吗
[1:49:34] Why don’t you come say this in court? 你在法庭上为什么不说呢
[1:49:39] My husband will kill me if he finds out I told you this. 要是我丈夫知道我告诉你这些 他会杀了我
[1:49:44] Since yesterday when he promised his creditors, 从昨天他答应那些债主还钱开始
[1:49:47] he’s been waiting. 他就一直在等你们
[1:49:50] What do we have to do with all this? 那现在我们该怎么办呢
[1:49:57] It’s my fault. 这都是我的错
[1:50:03] Yesterday when he said you’ve promised him this money, 昨天他告诉我说你答应赔钱
[1:50:07] I got really scared. I called a few people. 我吓坏了 我打电话问了很多人
[1:50:10] They say if I have doubts 他们说如果我想不通
[1:50:11] then it’s a sin to take it. 那收这笔钱就是有罪的
[1:50:14] If we don’t pay 如果我们不付钱
[1:50:15] my husband’s innocence must be proved. 那就必须证明我丈夫的清白
[1:50:17] I made you swear not to repeat any of this! 你要发誓决不能把这些话告诉其他人
[1:50:21] But your husband won’t leave us alone. 但你丈夫不会放过我们的
[1:50:23] I fear for my child. 我担心我女儿的安全
[1:50:25] I’m afraid that if I take this money 我害怕如果我收了这笔钱
[1:50:27] something will happen to my child. 我的孩子会因此受到惩罚
[1:50:30] What do you want me to do? 那你想让我怎么做呢
[1:50:33] Don’t pay this money. 不要付这笔钱
[1:50:36] Don’t. 不要
[1:50:45] Will your husband leave us alone? 那你的丈夫会放过我们吗
[1:51:20] Give me that. Bring some plates. 给我吧 拿些盘子来
[1:51:24] Don’t worry. Nothing will happen. 别担心 没事的
[1:51:48] When you revoke your complaint, 你答应从法院撤诉
[1:51:51] we’ll give you these three checks. 我们就赔给你一千五百万
[1:51:54] God bless you. 愿真主保佑
[1:51:55] Hojjat, get a pen and paper 侯杰特 拿纸和笔来
[1:51:58] so we can write everything down and sign it. 把这些都写下来签字吧
[1:52:01] I want to say something first… 我有些话想先说…
[1:52:03] Say a prayer and finish it. 祷告完毕就签字付钱吧
[1:52:05] I have already agreed and will honour my word. 我已经答应了就会遵守诺言
[1:52:09] I just want his wife and my daughter to be here when I speak. 我说话的时候 需要他妻子和我女儿在场
[1:52:16] Where is she? 她去哪儿了
[1:52:20] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:52:22] Please, also call my daughter. 请把我女儿也叫来
[1:52:28] Come in. Your father wants you. 进来吧 你爸爸找你
[1:52:40] Termeh, come and sit here. 特眉 过来坐
[1:52:43] Excuse me, sir. 抱歉 先生
[1:52:55] Look… 听着…
[1:52:57] I wrote the checks and I’ll give them to you. 我写了这些支票 我也会给你们
[1:53:00] There’s no problem. 这没有问题
[1:53:02] I need to ask a favour. 我只有一个请求
[1:53:05] Ma’am, you are a devout person. 夫人 你是个虔诚的信徒
[1:53:09] Swear on the Qoran that I caused your miscarriage. 请你对着古兰经发誓 是我害得你流产
[1:53:21] Bring a Qoran. 拿一本古兰经来
[1:53:23] Go get it. 快去拿一本
[1:53:42] Come quickly or they’ll suspect something. 快回去 不然他们会起疑的
[1:53:46] His creditors are here for the money. 他的债主是过来拿钱的
[1:53:49] You’ll ruin our reputation. 你会毁了我们的名声的
[1:53:53] I won’t swear. 我不发誓
[1:53:56] Didn’t you say you went to get his father and a car hit you? 你不是说是去追他父亲的时候被车撞了吗
[1:54:02] Why aren’t you coming? 你为什么还不过来
[1:54:05] She’s afraid to swear. 她不敢发誓
[1:54:08] Why? 为什么
[1:54:09] I… I have doubts. 我…想不通
[1:54:19] Oh God… 真主啊
[1:54:22] Azam, go sit with them. 阿扎姆 你先去陪他们坐一会
[1:54:27] Why are you saying this now? 你为什么现在才说这些
[1:54:32] I swear I told Azam. 我发誓我告诉过阿扎姆
[1:54:35] Tell me exactly what happened. 告诉我到底发生了什么
[1:54:41] The day before, a car hit me. 流产的前一天 我被车撞了
[1:54:44] And that night I had a lot of pain. 那天晚上我的肚子就很疼
[1:54:57] – Let’s go, it’ll be my sin. – No. -我们过去 我来承担罪过好了 -不行
[1:55:00] It’s a sin. I asked. 我问过了 这么做是有罪的
[1:55:02] What sin? He’s consented. Let’s go. 什么罪 是他自己答应给的 我们过去吧
[1:55:05] I am scared we’ll be punished. 我害怕我们会受到惩罚
[1:55:07] More punished than this? 难道还会比现在更糟糕吗
[1:55:10] Look at my situation. 看看我现在的状况
[1:55:11] Have mercy on me. On our child. 可怜可怜我吧 可怜下孩子吧
[1:55:15] I’m afraid of something happening to our child. 我害怕我们的孩子会受到惩罚
[1:55:19] Let’s go. 我们过去吧
[1:55:20] I can’t. 我不能
[1:55:22] Let’s go. 我们过去吧
[1:55:26] I can’t. 我做不到
[1:55:32] Don’t hit yourself! 不要打你自己
[1:55:53] Why did you come here tonight? 你们今晚为什么要来
[1:55:55] Didn’t I tell you not to come? 我不是叫你们不要来了吗
[1:55:58] Didn’t I say we don’t want your money? 我不是说过我不想要你们的钱吗
[1:56:00] How will I live in this house? 你叫我以后在这个家里怎么生活
[1:56:04] Why did you do this to me? 你们为什么要这样对我
[1:57:34] Come on. 来吧
[1:57:41] Let’s go. 我们走吧
[1:57:58] Hello. Come in. 你好 进来吧
[1:58:10] So what’s your decision? 你的决定是什么
[1:58:12] Your parents have left it up to you to decide who you want to live with. 你父母让你自己决定以后跟谁生活在一起
[1:58:17] With your father or your mother? 是和爸爸还是和妈妈生活在一起
[1:58:21] Have you decided? 你决定了吗
[1:58:23] Yes. 是的
[1:58:25] – Have you? – Yes. -确定吗 -是的
[1:58:37] Have you decided or not? 你决定了没有
[1:58:39] Yes. 决定了
[1:58:43] And what is it? 那决定是什么
[1:58:46] Do I have to say it now? 我必须要现在说吗
[1:58:49] – If you haven’t decided… – Yes, I have. -如果你还没有决定…-我决定了
[1:58:57] – If you haven’t decided yet… – I have. -如果你还没有下定决心…-我决定了
[1:58:59] And? 决定是什么
[1:59:01] Would you prefer them to wait outside? 你想让他们出去等吗
[1:59:05] Can they? 他们可以吗
[1:59:08] Sir, wait outside for a minute. 先生 请出去等一会儿
[1:59:12] You too, ma’am. 你也是的 夫人
2011年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Milk(米尔克)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Synecdoche, New York(纽约提喻法)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme