英文名称:Artificial Intelligence:AI
年代:2001
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:53] | 《人工智能》 | |
[01:12] | Those were the years after the ice caps had melted… | 那些多年来的南北极冰川逐渐融化… |
[01:15] | because of the greenhouse gases, | 因为温室效应 |
[01:18] | and the oceans had risen to drown so many cities… | 海水淹没了许多的大城市… |
[01:20] | along all the shorelines of the world. | 顺着世界所有的沿海地区 |
[01:23] | Amsterdam, Venice, New York… | 阿姆斯特丹 威尼斯 纽约… |
[01:28] | forever lost. | 荡然无存 |
[01:30] | Millions of people were displaced. | 数百万人无家可归 |
[01:33] | Climates became chaotic. | 天气瞬息万变 |
[01:35] | Hundreds of millions of people starved in poorer countries. | 贫穷国家有亿万人民沦为饥民 |
[01:39] | Elsewhere, a high degree of prosperity survived… | 少数的先进国家 |
[01:41] | when most governments in the developed world… | 为了维持高度经济发展 |
[01:43] | introduced legal sanctions to strictly license pregnancies, | 立法限制 怀孕必须经过法定程序 |
[01:48] | which was why robots, | 所以机器人… |
[01:50] | who are never hungry and who did not consume resources… | 一旦出厂以后 |
[01:53] | beyond those of their first manufacture, | 不会浪费资源和粮食 |
[01:55] | were so essential an economic link… | 便成为社会架构中 |
[01:59] | in the chain mail of society. | 重要的一环 |
[02:01] | To create an artificial being has been the dream of man… | 发明拥有人工智慧的机器人 |
[02:06] | since the birth of science | 一直是人类的梦想 |
[02:09] | Not merely the beginning of the modern age… | 在现代科技萌芽初期 |
[02:11] | when our forbearers astonished the world with the first thinking machines… | 所谓的思考型机器震惊全世界 |
[02:15] | primitive monsters that could play chess | 那只不过是会下棋的电脑 |
[02:17] | How far we have come | 那是好久以前的事 |
[02:22] | The artificial being is a reality… | 拥有人工智慧的机器人 |
[02:24] | of perfect simulacrum… | 拟真程度几乎完美 |
[02:27] | articulated in limb | 长相一模一样 |
[02:30] | articulate in speech… | 说话字正腔圆 |
[02:33] | and not lacking in human response | 几乎拥有人类的反应 |
[02:41] | And even pain-memory response | 甚至拥有疼痛记忆反应 |
[02:49] | How did that make you feel? Angry? Shocked? | 你有什么感觉? 生气? 惊吓? |
[02:53] | – I don’t understand. – What did I do to your feelings? | – 我不明白 – 我伤了你的感情吗? |
[02:57] | You did it to my hand | 你只伤了我的手 |
[03:00] | All right | 好吧 |
[03:04] | There’s the rub | 问题就出在这里 |
[03:06] | Undress. At Cybertronics of New Jersey | 脱衣 新泽西州的拟真电子公司 |
[03:10] | the artificial being has reached its highest form | 研发最先进的人工智慧 |
[03:14] | The universally-adopted Mecha… | 也就是全球通用的机器人 |
[03:16] | the basis for hundreds of models serving the human race… | 总共推出数百种型号 |
[03:19] | in all the multiplicity of daily life | 为人类的日常生活服务 |
[03:22] | That’s far enough | 这已经足够了 |
[03:24] | But we have no reason to congratulate ourselves | 但是我们不能沾沾自喜 |
[03:28] | We are rightly proud of it | 这虽然确实值得我们骄傲 |
[03:33] | but what does it amount to? | 但是这又代表什么? |
[03:35] | Sheila, open | 席拉 张嘴 |
[03:56] | A sensory toy… | 这只是一个感官玩具 |
[03:59] | with intelligent behavioral circuits… | 拥有智能行为电路板 |
[04:02] | using neurone-sequencing technology… | 她使用的神经元排序科技 |
[04:05] | as old as I am | 都和我一样老 |
[04:10] | I believe that my work on mapping the impulse pathways in a single neurone… | 我相信我在… 单神经元的脉冲传输研究 |
[04:16] | can enable us to construct… | 能够让我们制造一个… |
[04:19] | a Mecha of a qualitatively different order | 截然不同的智慧型机器人 |
[04:24] | I propose… | 我提议… |
[04:26] | that we build a robot… | 研发一个机器人 |
[04:30] | – who can love. – Love? | – 会爱的机器人 – 爱? |
[04:35] | – But we ship thousands of lover models every month. – Of course | – 我每月都卖出几千个机器情人 – 当然了 |
[04:40] | You’re your own best customer, Syatyoo-Sama. | 你也是我们忠实的客户 |
[04:43] | Quality control is very important. | 品质管制是很重要的 |
[04:58] | Tell me. What is love? | 告诉我 爱是什么? |
[05:02] | Love is first widening my eyes a little bit… | 爱是先微张我的双眼 |
[05:04] | and quickening my breathing a little… | 呼吸急促 |
[05:06] | and warming my skin and touching my… | 体温开始上升… |
[05:08] | And so on. Exactly so. Thank you, Sheila | 诸如此类, 没错 谢谢你 席拉 |
[05:13] | But I wasn’t referring to sensuality simulators | 但我说的不是感官的刺激 |
[05:16] | The word that I used was “love.” | 我用的字眼是”爱” |
[05:19] | Love like the love of a child for its parents | 就像是小孩对父母的爱 |
[05:22] | I propose that we build a robot child who can love | 我提议研发能够爱的机器小孩 |
[05:26] | A robot child who will genuinely love… | 他能对父母 |
[05:29] | the parent or parents it imprints on… | 付出真挚的爱 |
[05:31] | with a love that will never end | 永无止尽的爱 |
[05:33] | A child-substitute Mecha? | 取代小孩的机器人? |
[05:35] | But a Mecha with a mind, with neuronal feedback | 一个有心智和情感的机器人 |
[05:40] | You see, what I’m suggesting is that love will be the key… | 这份爱是一个关键 |
[05:43] | by which they acquire a kind of subconscious never before achieved | 他们将拥有前所未有的潜意识 |
[05:46] | An inner world of metaphor, of intuition | 充满暗喻 直觉 |
[05:49] | of self-motivated reasoning | 及自发性推理力的内心世界 |
[05:52] | – of dreams. – A robot that dreams? | – 还有梦 – 会作梦的机器人? |
[05:55] | – Yes. – How exactly do we pull this off? | – 是的 – 这怎么可能? |
[05:58] | You know, it occurs to me… | 我突然想到 |
[06:00] | with all this animus existing against Mechas today | 社会弥漫着仇视机器人的气氛 |
[06:05] | it isn’t simply a question of creating a robot who can love | 问题不是制造会爱的机器人 |
[06:09] | But isn’t the real conundrum, can you get a human to love them back? | 真正的问题是… 人类能不能爱他们? |
[06:13] | Ours will be a perfect child caught in a freeze-frame… | 这机器小孩会完美不变的 |
[06:16] | always loving, never ill, never changing | 他的爱永无止境 历久弥坚 |
[06:19] | With all the childless couples yearning in vain for a license | 对于没有小孩的夫妻来说 |
[06:22] | our little Mecha will not only open up a completely new market | 这机器小孩不但能开发新市场 |
[06:25] | but it will fill a great human need | 也能满足人类的需求 |
[06:27] | But you haven’t answered my question | 但是你没回答我的问题 |
[06:31] | If a robot could genuinely love a person | 如果这机器人真的能爱一个人 |
[06:35] | what responsibility does that person hold toward that Mecha in return? | 这个人对机器人 又有什么责任? |
[06:41] | It’s a moral question, isn’t it? | 这是道德问题 对吧? |
[06:44] | The oldest one of all | 最古老的一个 |
[06:46] | But in the beginning, didn’t God create Adam to love Him? | 但是在创世纪 上帝不也是创造亚当爱他吗? |
[07:11] | (二十个月后) | |
[07:34] | (冷冻室) | |
[08:21] | The baby was born as the first leaves of autumn fell. | 第一片秋叶掉落时宝宝便出生 |
[08:24] | A baby boy. And Marian’s wish came true | 玛莉安如愿以偿 生个男婴 |
[08:28] | The boy had white hair | 男婴有一头白发 |
[08:30] | He was baptized Martin, after his grandfather | 他被命名为马丁和祖父同名 |
[08:42] | – Dr. Frazier. Hi. Good to see you. – Hello, Henry | – 费雪大夫 – 很高兴见到你 |
[08:45] | Listen, there was an article by Random Bach in the Journal of Chinese Medicine. | 中国医药期刊有一篇论文 |
[08:49] | – They talked about these virus locators, – Hello again, Monica | – 谈到病毒探测器 – 梦妮卡 你好 |
[08:50] | Microscopic synthetic hunter killers | 提到一种消灭病毒的新疗法 |
[08:53] | – Did you read that article? – I can still hear you | – 你读过吗? – 我听到了 |
[09:00] | – I’m worried about her, Henry. She’s really got me worried. – Yeah, I know | – 亨利 她让我非常担心 – 我知道 |
[09:03] | She’s in the most difficult position of feeling… | 她无法承受… |
[09:05] | she should mourn the death of your son | 你们儿子面临死亡的事实 |
[09:07] | After five years, your instincts tell you to mourn him too | 即使研判他还有五年的寿命 |
[09:11] | But medicine assures us that mourning is inappropriate… | 但我们却必须对医学有信心 |
[09:13] | – that Martin is merely pending. – Pending | – 马丁只是在等待解药 – 等待 |
[09:19] | So all her grief goes undigested | 于是她的伤痛无法宣泄 |
[09:25] | Henry, your son may be beyond our science | 亨利 你儿子可能治不好了 |
[09:28] | but it’s your wife who can still be reached | 但是你太太还有救 |
[09:42] | The screening process was extremely difficult | 筛选过程非常困难 |
[09:45] | It was almost tougher than building the prototype | 甚至比制造原型机器人更难 |
[09:47] | Of our 2,000 employees, a surprising few… | 公司有两千名员工 |
[09:49] | met your minimum requirements for the in-house testing | 只有几个符合你的最低条件 |
[09:51] | Initiate. Employment record, quality of lifestyle… | 启动 工作表现 生活品质 |
[09:55] | Query, internal data… | 查询 内部资料 忠诚度… |
[09:58] | loyalty to the firm, and in this individual’s case | 就拿这一个人来说 |
[10:04] | a family tragedy that may qualify him above the rest | 一场家庭悲剧使他被挑选 |
[10:11] | I’ll see him | 我要见他 |
[10:17] | – Henry! – Don’t kill me | – 亨利 – 别生我的气 |
[10:19] | Henry, what are you doing? | 亨利 你在做什么? |
[10:24] | I love you. Don’t kill me | 我爱你 别生我的气 |
[10:29] | The door’s closed | 门还没开 |
[11:10] | I like your floor | 我喜欢你们的地板 |
[11:23] | I can’t accept this! | 我不能接受 |
[11:26] | There is no substitute for your own child! | 自己的孩子无法替代 |
[11:28] | You don’t have to accept it or even try. It’s not too late to take him back | 你不必接受或试用 还来得及还回去 |
[11:31] | – What were you thinking? – Shh | – 你在想什么? – 嘘 |
[11:33] | – I’ll do whatever you want me to do. – Do you think I can just… | – 你要我怎样都行 – 你以为我能这样… |
[11:35] | – I can just… – I’ll do whatever you want me to do! | – 我能… – 你要我怎样都行 |
[11:39] | I don’t know what to do | 我不知道该怎样 |
[11:42] | I know, I know. I’ll return him to Cybertronics first thing in the morning | 明天一早我就把他还回去 |
[11:46] | It’s gone | 没问题 |
[11:50] | Good | 很好 |
[11:53] | I mean, Henry, did you see his face? | 亨利 你看到他的脸吗? |
[11:55] | He’s… | 他 |
[11:57] | He’s so real | 他好像真人 |
[12:01] | – But he’s not. – No, he’s not | – 但他不是 – 他不是 |
[12:04] | I mean, inside he’s like all the rest, isn’t he? | 他的内部是机器人 对吧? |
[12:07] | A hundred miles of fiber, yeah | 对 内部有一百哩长的光纤 |
[12:12] | But outside, he just looks so real… | 但是他的外表却像真人 |
[12:18] | like he is a child | 就像一个小孩 |
[12:21] | A Mecha child | 一个机器小孩 |
[12:30] | A child | 一个小孩 |
[13:06] | The show of faith my company has placed on me, on us, is extraordinary | 公司对我们有极大的信任感 |
[13:10] | Now, there are a few simple procedures we need to follow… | 如果我们决定留下大卫 |
[13:13] | if and when you decide to keep David | 就必须进行几项程序 |
[13:15] | If you decide to keep him, there’s an imprinting protocol… | 你必须启动认养协议 |
[13:18] | consisting of a code string of seven particular words… | 那是一串七个字的字串 |
[13:20] | which need to be spoken to David | 你必须按照顺序 |
[13:22] | in the predefined order that’s been printed here | 念给大卫听 |
[13:24] | Now, Monica, for our own protection | 为了保护我们 |
[13:26] | this imprinting is irreversible | 这项协议是不能更改的 |
[13:28] | The robot child’s love would be sealed… in a sense, hardwired… | 他的爱 |
[13:31] | and would be part of him forever | 将永远烧录在他的硬体上 |
[13:33] | Because of this, after imprinting | 所以 |
[13:35] | no Mecha child can be resold | 机器小孩不能重新贩售 |
[13:37] | If an adopted parent should ever decide not to keep the child | 如果认养父母决定不要这小孩 |
[13:39] | they must return it to Cybertronics for destruction | 必须将他退回公司销毁 |
[13:43] | I had to sign a letter of agreement, or they wouldn’t even let you see David | 我签了协议书你才能见到大卫 |
[13:47] | You have to sign it too. Right here | 你也要这里签名 |
[13:50] | Monica, don’t imprint until you’re entirely sure | 梦妮卡 你不确定就别认养他 |
[13:56] | Silly man. Of course I’m not sure | 别傻了 我当然不确定 |
[14:28] | Would you like me to sleep now? | 你们要我睡了吗? |
[14:32] | – Good idea. Good idea. – Um… | – 好主意 好主意 – 嗯… |
[14:34] | – Monica? – Uh, well, it’s late, you know | – 梦妮卡? – 时候不早 都九点多了 |
[14:37] | – It’s after 9:00, so… – Yeah. Ten past | – 九点多了 – 是的 |
[14:40] | How-How late do they let you stay up? | 你通常几点睡觉? |
[14:43] | I can never go to sleep | 我永远都不能睡觉 |
[14:46] | But I can lay quietly and not make a peep | 但是我能乖乖地躺着不吵人 |
[14:49] | So, those pajamas will fit you, | 这件睡衣应该合身 |
[14:51] | and we’ll be in to check on you first thing in the morning | 明早我就来看你 |
[14:53] | Dress me? | 帮我穿 |
[14:55] | You know, I’m gonna say good night while you boys be boys | 我先睡了 你们男生去玩吧 |
[15:04] | Raise your arms | 手举起来 |
[17:43] | – Is it a game? – Yes | – 这是游戏吗? – 是的 |
[17:46] | Hide-and-seek | 躲迷藏 |
[17:49] | I found you | 我找到你了 |
[17:53] | That’s your room. Just, uh, go and play | 那是你的房间 自己去玩吧 |
[18:16] | I found you | 我找到你了 |
[18:20] | Out! Out! Get out of here! | 出去 快出去! |
[18:22] | And close the goddamn door! | 给我把门关上! |
[20:08] | I can’t… | 我不能 |
[21:44] | (警告: 程式启动后无法更改) | |
[21:52] | (快速启动指示) | |
[21:54] | (按照顺序慢慢念这些字) | |
[22:15] | Is it a game? | 这是游戏吗? |
[22:17] | Now, I’m gonna read some words | 我要念几个字 |
[22:19] | And, uh, they won’t make any sense | 没什么意义 |
[22:22] | but I want you to listen to them anyway… | 但你要仔细听 |
[22:25] | and look at me all the time | 一直看着我 |
[22:28] | – Can you do that? – Yes, Monica | – 你能吗? – 能 梦妮卡 |
[22:38] | Can you feel my hand on the back of your neck? | 你有感觉我在摸你脖子吗? |
[22:41] | Yes | 有 |
[22:44] | – Does any of this hurt? – No | – 你会痛吗? – 不会 |
[22:46] | Okay, now, look at me | 好吧 现在… 看着我 |
[22:52] | Ready? | 好了吗? |
[22:56] | Cirrus | 触毛 |
[23:01] | Socrates | 苏格拉底 |
[23:05] | Particle | 分子 |
[23:08] | Decibel | 分贝 |
[23:12] | Hurricane | 飓风 |
[23:14] | Dolphin | 海豚 |
[23:18] | Tulip | 郁金香 |
[23:22] | Monica | 梦妮卡 |
[23:26] | David | 大卫 |
[23:29] | Monica | 梦妮卡 |
[23:42] | All right | 好了 |
[23:46] | I wonder if I did that right. I don’t… | 不晓得我有没有做对 |
[23:50] | What were those words for, Mommy? | 妈咪 那些字是什么? |
[23:58] | What did you call me? | 你叫我什么? |
[24:01] | Mommy | 妈咪 |
[24:05] | Who am I, David? | 大卫 我是谁? |
[24:12] | You are my mommy | 你是我妈咪 |
[24:36] | – Mmm. – You smell lovely | – 嗯 – 你好香 |
[24:39] | I love it when you wear this stuff | 我喜欢你搽香水 |
[24:41] | – Will you still love me when it’s all gone? – No | – 香水没了 你还爱我吗? – 不爱 |
[24:43] | – Stop it. – But we can get married again… | – 别闹了 – 但我们能再次结婚… |
[24:44] | and begin with a fragrance that’s not in such short supply | 下次你最好搽普通一点的香水 |
[24:49] | We gotta go. Come on. We’re late | 走了 快点 迟到了 |
[24:54] | – Hello, David. – Hello, Henry | – 你好 大卫 – 你好 亨利 |
[24:57] | – Walk us out, all right, sweetheart? – Come on | – 甜心 送我们出门 – 来呀 |
[25:01] | My shoe! | 我的鞋子 |
[25:09] | – Henry, your tie! – I know, I know. | – 亨利 你的领带 – 我真糟糕 |
[25:11] | You’re hopeless! | 你太粗心了 |
[25:13] | He’s trying so hard to please you. | 他只是想讨好我们 |
[25:16] | – He has a way with my coffee. – And it’s creepy | – 他想讨好我 他泡的咖啡好香 – 好恐怖 |
[25:20] | – You can never hear him coming. He’s just always there. – He is only a child | – 他老是一声不响地冒出来 – 他只是个孩子 |
[25:23] | Monica, he’s a toy | 他是个玩具 |
[25:26] | He’s a gift… | 他是个礼物 |
[25:29] | from you | 你送的 |
[25:32] | David, when we leave, all the doors and windows will go smart | 大卫 门窗都会自动锁好 |
[25:36] | So you can’t leave your room. But if you’d like… | 你不能离开房间 不过要是… |
[25:39] | – Oh, I put way too much on. – Do I smell lovely? | – 我搽了太多香水 – 我闻到好香哦 |
[25:45] | Oh, God, no | 糟糕了 |
[25:59] | Mommy, | 妈咪? |
[26:01] | will you die? | 你会死吗? |
[26:08] | Well, one day, David, yes, I will | 有那么一天 大卫 我是会死的 |
[26:16] | I’ll be alone | 我就会一个人 |
[26:19] | Don’t worry yourself so | 你不要担心 |
[26:31] | How long will you live? | 你能活多久? |
[26:35] | For ages | 很久 |
[26:38] | For 50 years | 还有五十年 |
[26:41] | I love you, Mommy | 我爱你 妈咪 |
[26:45] | I hope you never die | 我希望你不会死 |
[26:49] | Never | 永远不会死 |
[26:53] | – Yes. – Darling! | – 希望 – 亲爱的 |
[26:56] | We’re becoming unfashionably, unreasonably late | 我们迟到太久了 |
[27:04] | Hello? | 你好? |
[27:26] | This belonged to Martin, my son | 这是我儿子马丁的 |
[27:42] | Ahh! | 啊! |
[27:57] | His name is Teddy | 他的名字叫泰迪 |
[27:59] | Teddy, this is David | 泰迪 这是大卫 |
[28:03] | – Hello, Teddy. – Hello, David | – 你好 泰迪 – 你好 大卫 |
[28:07] | David, Teddy is a supertoy | 大卫 泰迪是超级玩具 |
[28:09] | and I know you will take good care of each other | 你们一定会好好照顾对方 |
[28:12] | I am not a toy | 我不是玩具 |
[28:16] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[28:18] | – Sorry. – What were you doing up there? | – 对不起 – 你在上面干嘛? |
[28:20] | I’ll tell you in the car. Come on | 我到车上再说 走吧 |
[28:33] | Is 50 years a long time? | 五十年很久吗? |
[28:40] | I don’t think so | 应该不久 |
[28:43] | David, I’ll get it! | 大卫 我来接 |
[28:53] | Honey, hand it to me | 甜心 给我 |
[28:55] | Look what I can do | 你瞧我能做什么 |
[29:04] | Hello? | 喂? |
[29:06] | Yes? | 是 |
[29:09] | Mrs. Swinton, could you hold a moment? | 史温顿太太 请稍等 |
[29:11] | I have an urgent call from your husband | 你先生有急事找你 |
[29:13] | Yes, I will. David, l-I need to talk to the phone now | 好的 大卫 我要接电话 |
[29:16] | Monica? Monica? Can you hear me, Monica? | 梦妮卡… 你听得到吗? |
[29:20] | – Let the phone talk now. | 让我接电话 |
[29:22] | – Monica, can you hear me? Pick up the phone, Monica! | 梦妮卡 快接电话 |
[29:24] | – Run along. Play with Teddy. – Pick up the phone, Monica! Oh, my God! Mon… | – 快去跟泰迪玩 – 天啊梦妮卡 |
[29:29] | Hello, Henry? What is it? What… | 喂? 亨利 怎么了? |
[29:32] | What? | 什么? |
[29:35] | When? | 几时? |
[29:39] | Oh, God | 天啊 |
[29:57] | David | 大卫 |
[29:59] | the most wonderful thing in the whole world has happened | 世上最美好的事发生了 |
[30:06] | This is Martin | 这是马丁 |
[30:09] | This is my son | 他是我儿子 |
[30:27] | Martin, no! | 马丁住手 |
[30:33] | We’ll have a contest to see who he comes to first | 我们试试看他会先到谁那儿 |
[30:41] | Come here, Teddy! Come here, boy! | 过来呀 泰迪 过来呀 |
[30:44] | Teddy! Come here! | 泰迪 过来 |
[30:47] | You call him too | 你也叫他 |
[30:50] | Come here, Teddy | 过来 泰迪 |
[30:52] | – Come on! Teddy! Teddy! – Come here, boy | – 过来呀 – 过来 |
[30:54] | – Come here! Come on, Teddy! – Come here, Teddy | – 过来呀 泰迪 – 过来 泰迪 |
[30:59] | – Teddy. Come here, Teddy. – Teddy, come! | – 过来 – 过来呀 泰迪 |
[31:02] | – Come here, Teddy. – Come, Teddy! Come! | – 过来 泰迪 – 过来 泰迪 |
[31:08] | Mommy! Mommy! | 妈咪! 妈咪 |
[31:14] | Are they torturing you, Teddy? | 他们在虐待你吗? |
[31:17] | He used to be a supertoy, but now he’s old and stupid | 他以前是超级玩具 但是… 现在他又旧又蠢 |
[31:25] | You want him? | 你要他吗? |
[31:28] | Yes, please | 好 谢谢 |
[31:30] | So I guess now you’re the new supertoy | 我猜你是新的超级玩具 |
[31:32] | So, what good stuff can you do? | 你会什么把戏? |
[31:34] | Oh, can you do power stuff, like walk on the ceiling or the walls? | 你会在天花板或墙上走路吗? |
[31:39] | Anti-gravity? Like, float or fly? | 会飘浮或飞行吗? |
[31:42] | Can you? | 你会吗? |
[31:45] | No, because I’m real. | 不会 因为我是真人 |
[31:57] | – Can you break this? – I better not | – 你能折断它吗? – 我最好不要 |
[32:00] | These things, they do look better in pieces. They do | 玩具要打烂才好玩 真的啦 |
[32:04] | I can’t | 我不行 |
[32:11] | Stand up | 站起来 |
[32:20] | Look, they made you bigger than me | 瞧 他们把你做得比我大 |
[32:24] | – Who did? – Well, they did… the doll makers | – 谁呀? – 玩具工厂呀 |
[32:26] | They made you taller | 你比我还高 |
[32:32] | Why don’t you look like one? | 你怎么一点都不像? |
[32:34] | “Like one”? | 像什么? |
[32:37] | You’re not cute like a doll | 你不像玩偶那么可爱 |
[32:41] | You just look like someone’s ordinary kid | 你就像一个普通的小孩 |
[32:46] | When’s your birthday? | 你几时生日? |
[32:49] | I never had a birthday | 我没有生日 |
[32:51] | Okay. When were you first built? | 你几时被做好? |
[32:53] | When’s your “build-day”? | 你的出厂日? |
[32:57] | I don’t remember | 我不记得了 |
[33:02] | Okay, what’s the first thing you can remember? | 你记得的第一件事是什么? |
[33:09] | – A bird. – What sort of bird? | – 一只鸟 – 什么样的鸟? |
[33:15] | A bird with big wings… | 它有一双大翅膀 |
[33:19] | and feathers sticking up from the bottom | 下面还有羽毛竖起来 |
[33:21] | Can you draw it? | 你能画出来吗? |
[33:23] | Yes | 可以 |
[33:45] | That looks like a peacock. | 看起来像是孔雀 |
[33:47] | Can you say “peacock”? | 你能说”孔雀”吗? |
[33:50] | – Peacock. – Can you say “pee”? | – 孔雀 – 你能说”尿”吗? |
[33:53] | – Pee. – Now say that two times fast | – 尿 – 我要你很快说两遍 |
[34:07] | Okay. | 好了 |
[34:10] | Then you gotta put the green ones… | 然后你要把绿药丸… |
[34:12] | – Read to us? – Hey | – 念故事给我们听 – 嘿 |
[34:15] | Let’s see | 我看看 |
[34:19] | Oh, yeah | 好啊 |
[34:26] | David’s going to love it | 大卫一定会爱死了 |
[34:31] | As soon as his show was over, the showman went into the kitchen | 表演一结束 老板就到厨房 |
[34:35] | where the whole sheep which he was preparing for supper… | 他为晚饭准备了一只烤全羊 |
[34:37] | was roasting on the slowly-turning spit in the furnace | 这只全羊正在火炉上烤着 |
[34:41] | When he saw there was not enough wood to finish roasting it | 他发现没有足够的木柴 |
[34:44] | he called Harlequin and the Punchinello and said | 于是他就把小丑叫来说… |
[34:47] | ‘Bring me in Pinocchio. You will find him hanging on a nail | 把小木偶拿来 他被挂在墙上 |
[34:51] | He is made of nice, dry wood | 他是用上好的木头做的 |
[34:53] | and I’m sure he will make a nice fire for my roast. | 用来烤全羊一定很棒 |
[34:56] | Pinocchio worked until midnight. | 小木偶辛苦工作到午夜 |
[34:58] | And instead of making eight baskets, | 他不只做了八个篮子 |
[35:01] | he made sixteen. | 他一共做了十六个篮子 |
[35:04] | Then he went to bed and fell asleep. | 然后他就上床睡觉 |
[35:08] | As he slept, he dreamt he saw the fairy, lovely and smiling | 他梦到一位面带微笑的蓝仙女 |
[35:14] | who gave him a kiss, saying | 她亲了他一下说… |
[35:16] | Brave Pinocchio | 勇敢的小木偶 你有一颗善心 |
[35:18] | in return for your good heart, I forgive all your past misdeeds. | 所以我原谅你过去犯的错 |
[35:24] | Be good in future, and you will be happy. | 以后你只要乖乖的就会快乐 |
[35:28] | Then the dream ended and Pinocchio awoke | 小木偶醒来以后 |
[35:32] | full of amazement | 心中充满惊喜 |
[35:34] | You can imagine how astonished he was… | 他很惊讶地发现 |
[35:36] | when he saw that he was no longer a puppet… | 他不再是一个小木偶 |
[35:40] | but a real boy just like other boys. | 他跟其他小孩一样是真人了 |
[35:50] | Josephine evidently has taken a leave of absence | 我听说约瑟芬离职了 |
[35:53] | – Oh, my God. – Mm-hmm | – 我的天啊- 嗯 |
[35:55] | – Well, I saw that coming. – How could you see that coming? | – 我早就猜到了 – 怎么会? |
[35:59] | – They were fabulous together. – Oh, come on! She was miserable! I mean… | – 他们那么相配 – 少来 她很不快乐 |
[36:03] | – Well, he never said they were miserable. – Yeah, that’s because… | – 他没说他们很不快乐 – 那是因为… |
[36:05] | Wasn’t that because of the cutbacks? | 因为裁减预算吗? |
[36:07] | I have no idea. Actually, they don’t tell me anything. | 不知道 他们什么也没说 |
[36:11] | – Do they really have a weight problem? – So do I. | – 他们真的很胖吗? – 我也很胖呀 |
[36:15] | – You do not. That is ridiculous. – All right, look. | – 你不胖 – 太夸张了 |
[36:20] | I don’t know. There’s something about inner beauty that… | 我不知道 内在美比较重要吧 |
[36:24] | You will break | 你会坏掉的 |
[36:26] | – Oh, that is ridiculous! – Exactly | – 太夸张了 – 是啊 |
[36:31] | Work has become so silly. | 工作变得一成不变 |
[36:33] | I know what you’re talking about | 我懂你的意思 |
[36:43] | – Does he eat? – I’m not sure | – 他能吃东西吗? – 我不确定 |
[36:46] | – You’re not supposed to do that. – David, what are you doing? | – 你不能吃东西 – 大卫 你在干嘛? |
[36:49] | – David! Martin, put the fork down. – Is it in the manual book? | – 马丁把叉子放下 – 这在说明书中吗? |
[36:51] | – Stop. Stop, David. – Put it down now. David, stop it! | – 别吃了 大卫 – 大卫 别吃了 |
[36:54] | Martin, you’re provoking him, okay? Stop it. | 马丁别激他 住手 |
[36:57] | – Stop it, David! – The two of you, stop it! | – 快住手 – 你们快住手 |
[36:59] | Stop it! Stop it now! | 马上住手 |
[37:02] | Stop it! David, stop it! | 别吃了 大卫 别吃了 |
[37:28] | There’s sputum in the code lockers | 锁码晶片上有食物 |
[37:30] | Smell that garlic | 还有蒜味 |
[37:32] | We should throw in a chest mint | 放片薄荷糖去蒜味 |
[37:35] | – Can you locate the service? – Don’t touch the merchandise | – 你找到了吗? – 别乱碰 |
[37:39] | – It’s all swamp in here. – You made a mess of yourself. | – 全都是菠菜 – 你搞得一团糟 |
[37:47] | Spinach is for rabbits, people and Popeye | 兔子 人和水手卜派才吃菠菜 |
[37:50] | not robo-boys | 机器小孩不能吃 |
[37:53] | Try to insert yourself | 你把它插进去 |
[37:57] | Now through the pantry, all the lower shelves | 把食品室和底层都擦干净 |
[37:59] | It’s okay, Mommy. It doesn’t hurt | 没事 妈咪 这不会痛 |
[38:07] | The activators are all shut down on the left side | 左边的组件全都关闭 |
[38:12] | – Monica. – Shh. I have to… | – 梦妮卡 – 别说话 |
[38:15] | I have to… | 别说话 |
[38:24] | That’s not all of it. That’s not all of it | 还没好 还没好 |
[38:30] | If you do something really, really, really special for me, | 如果你替我做一件特别的事 |
[38:36] | a special mission | 一项特别的任务 |
[38:39] | then I’ll go tell Mommy… | 我就告诉妈咪… |
[38:42] | I love you | 我爱你 |
[38:44] | And then she’ll love you too | 这样她也会爱你 |
[38:50] | What shall I do? | 你要我做什么? |
[38:53] | You have to promise, and then I’ll tell you | 你要先答应 我才能说 |
[38:57] | You have to tell me, and then I’ll promise | 你要先说 我才能答应 |
[39:03] | I want a lock of Mommy’s hair | 我要一束妈咪的头发 |
[39:07] | I’ll share it with you | 我会跟你分 |
[39:09] | And if you had it and wore it | 你只要戴着她的头发 |
[39:12] | she might love you even more | 她就会更爱你 |
[39:15] | Like the princess in the movie we saw | 就跟电影里的公主一样 |
[39:18] | When she had the prince’s hair in her necklace thing | 她把王子的头发当项链戴着 |
[39:22] | he loved her | 他就爱她 |
[39:24] | We can ask her | 我们直接向她要 |
[39:26] | No, it has to be a secret mission | 不行 这一定要是秘密进行 |
[39:31] | Sneak into Mommy’s bedroom in the middle of the night… | 三更半夜偷溜到妈咪的房间 |
[39:36] | and chop it off | 然后把头发剪掉 |
[39:44] | I can’t, Martin. I’m not allowed | 不行 马丁我不能这么做 |
[39:48] | You promised | 你答应了 |
[39:51] | You said, “Tell me, and then I’ll promise.” | 你说 我说了你就答应 |
[39:55] | Didn’t you? | 不是吗? |
[41:05] | David! | 大卫! |
[41:09] | Why did you do that? Why did you do that? | 你为什么这么做? 为什么? |
[41:12] | – What are you doing? You’re hurting him! – Talk to me! Goddamn it! | – 你在干什么? 你在伤害他 – 说话呀 该死 |
[41:14] | – Why did you do that? Why did you do that? – You’re hurting him! | – 为什么? – 你在伤害他! |
[41:17] | – You’re hurting him! Don’t break him! – Why did you do that? | – 你在伤害他 别弄坏了他 – 为什么你要这样? |
[41:22] | Henry, I wanted Mommy to love me… | 亨利 我只是想要妈咪… |
[41:26] | more | 更爱我 |
[41:28] | – Oh, my God. – What? | – 我的天啊- 怎么了? |
[41:30] | – I think I cut my eye. Oh, God, I think it’s bleeding. – Let me see | – 我好像被割到眼睛 好像流血了 – 小心点 |
[41:42] | It’s normal for little boys to feel jealous and competitive | 小男孩总是会互相吃醋 |
[41:45] | Martin’s only been home a month, | 马丁才回家一个月 |
[41:48] | and it’s normal for brothers to challenge each other | 兄弟总是会彼此竞争 |
[41:51] | He was playing a game, he made a mistake, and… | 他只是玩游戏 他犯了错 |
[41:53] | – He’s practically human. – That’s not how he looked holding the knife | – 他只是个小男孩 – 他拿着一把刀太可怕了 |
[41:56] | – Scissors. – It was a weapon | – 只是剪刀 – 那是武器 |
[41:59] | Why do you keep imagining that he was purposely trying to harm me? | 你为什么老是以为他想杀我? |
[42:02] | Because we don’t know the answer to that | 因为我们不能确定… |
[42:04] | How is he worth the risk to you or to Martin or to us as a family? | 他值得让我们全家冒险吗? |
[42:07] | I will not let you take him back. You told me what would happen… | 你不能送他回去 他会被销毁 |
[42:10] | – if we ever took him back. – Think about this | – 如果我们把他送回去 – 你要想想看 |
[42:12] | If he was created to love, then it’s reasonable to assume he knows how to hate | 他懂得爱 应该也懂得仇恨 |
[42:18] | And if pushed to those extremes, what is he really capable of? | 他被逼急了会做出什么坏事? |
[42:41] | Happy birthday, Martin | 生日快乐 马丁 |
[42:44] | I made this for you | 我做给你的 |
[42:50] | This him? Is this your little brother? | 他是你弟弟吗? |
[42:52] | Technically, no | 其实不算是 |
[42:58] | – He’s Mecha. – What’s Mecha? | – 他是机器人 – 什么是机器人? |
[43:01] | We’re organic, you’re mechanical | 我们是真人 你是机器人 |
[43:06] | Orga, Mecha | 真人 机器人… |
[43:08] | – Orga, Mecha. Orga, Mecha. – Todd, stop! | – 真人 机器人 – 陶德 住嘴 |
[43:12] | I didn’t know they even made little kids | 我不知道他们做机器小孩 |
[43:15] | Can you pee? | 你能尿尿吗? |
[43:17] | – I cannot. – Then let’s see what you can’t pee with | – 我不能 – 那就看看你不能尿的地方 |
[43:20] | Come on | 别这样 |
[43:24] | Touch it | 摸摸看 |
[43:27] | It feels so real. Oh, that’s… that’s creepy | 好像真的 好诡异哦 |
[43:29] | – Wow. It feels so real. – That is too real | – 跟真的一样 – 太真实了 |
[43:32] | Mecha-real | 超级真实 |
[43:36] | Does he have DAS? | 他有DAS吗? |
[43:38] | – DAS what? – Das ist gut! | – 什么? – 很好 |
[43:40] | Damage Avoidance System. DAS | DAS是损坏避免系统 |
[43:44] | It’s a pain alert system | 是一种疼痛警告系统 |
[43:46] | Our serving man has it | 我家佣人就有 |
[43:48] | It’s so they don’t go picking up fire with their bare hands and stuff | 他们就不会用手去摸火之类的 |
[43:52] | Watch. Watch this | 你们看 看好哦 |
[43:56] | Now, I’m not gonna cut you | 我不会割伤你 |
[43:58] | This isn’t gonna hurt. I’m not gonna cut your skin | 这不会痛 我不会割伤你的皮肤 |
[44:02] | Just tell me when you feel it | 你只要告诉我你有没有感觉 |
[44:08] | – Keep me safe, Martin. Keep me safe. – Let me go! | – 保护我 马丁- 放开我 |
[44:10] | – Keep me safe, Martin. Keep me safe. Keep me safe. – Let me go! Mom! | – 保护我 马丁- 放手 妈! |
[44:14] | Mom! Mom! | 妈! |
[44:22] | Keep me safe. Keep me safe. Keep me safe. Keep me safe | 保护我… |
[44:26] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[44:39] | Oh, my… Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[44:52] | Oh, my God! He’s not breathing! He’s not breathing! | 他没有呼吸了 |
[44:59] | Come on, Martin! Come on! | 快点 |
[45:01] | Take a breath. Take a breath. | 快呼吸 |
[45:04] | Cough it up. That a boy. That’s a great boy | 咳出来 乖孩子 |
[45:06] | Oh, my God. Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[45:10] | Take him out of here. | 把他抱到阴凉处 |
[45:42] | – Hey, David? – Mommy! | – 大卫? – 妈咪 |
[45:47] | I need to speak to you for a minute, okay? | 我得跟你谈谈 好吗? |
[45:51] | Okay | 好 |
[46:27] | (妈咪 泰迪在教我写字) | |
[46:33] | (我爱你和亨利 阳光照耀) | |
[46:44] | (我是你的儿子 但泰迪… ) | |
[46:50] | (马丁也是你儿子 但泰迪不是) | |
[46:57] | These are beautiful | 这些信好美 |
[47:03] | Thank you | 谢谢你 |
[47:05] | Um… | 嗯 |
[47:17] | Um, hey, David, I was thinking that… | 我明天想 |
[47:19] | we could go for a drive tomorrow in the country | 载你到郊外兜兜风 |
[47:22] | You and me. What do you say? | 你和我 好不好? |
[47:25] | – And Teddy? – Yeah, and Teddy | – 还有泰迪吗? – 好 还有泰迪 |
[47:36] | Thank you, Mommy | 谢谢你 妈咪 |
[47:39] | Thank you so much | 真是谢谢你 |
[47:49] | Tomorrow is gonna be just for us, okay? | 明天属于我们俩 好吗? |
[48:08] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪儿? |
[48:12] | Someplace nice? | 好玩的地方吗? |
[48:21] | Are those happy tears? | 那是快乐的眼泪吗? |
[48:27] | What’s for dinner tonight? | 今天晚饭吃什么? |
[48:30] | You know you don’t eat | 你知道你不能吃饭 |
[48:33] | Yes | 知道 |
[48:36] | But I like sitting at the table | 不过我喜欢坐在餐桌上 |
[48:40] | (拟真电子公司) | |
[49:43] | David? David, come on. David… David… | 大卫… |
[49:45] | Listen… Listen to me! | 大卫 听好 听我说 |
[49:53] | David? | 大卫 |
[49:55] | David, listen | 大卫, 听好 |
[49:57] | Now… | 现在 |
[50:01] | you won’t understand the reasons, but… | 你不会了解的 |
[50:02] | I have… I have to leave you here | 但是我要把你留在这儿 |
[50:08] | Is it a game? | 这是游戏吗? |
[50:10] | No | 不是 |
[50:13] | When will you come back for me? | 你几时要回来接我? |
[50:16] | I’m not, David. You’ll have to be here by yourself | 不会了 你要一个人留下来 |
[50:22] | Alone? | 一个人? |
[50:26] | With Teddy | 还有泰迪 |
[50:34] | No. No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不… |
[50:37] | No, Mommy, please! | 妈咪 求求你 |
[50:39] | – No, no! Please, no, Mommy! – Shh, shh, shh | – 不 妈咪! – 嘘 |
[50:41] | – They will destroy you. – No! No, Mommy! | – 他们会把你销毁的 – 不 妈咪 |
[50:44] | I’m sorry I broke myself | 我不该把自己弄坏 |
[50:46] | I’m so sorry I cut your hair off… | 我不该剪你头发 |
[50:48] | – and I’m sorry I hurt you and I hurt Martin. – I have to go! I have to go! | – 我也不该伤害你和马丁- 我得走了 |
[50:52] | Stop it! Stop it! | 放手 |
[50:57] | – I have to go now! – Mommy, no! Mommy! | – 我要走了 – 妈咪!妈咪! |
[51:00] | Mommy, if Pinocchio became a real boy… | 我跟小木偶一样变成小男孩 |
[51:03] | and I become a real boy, can I come home? | 就能回家吗? |
[51:06] | – That’s just a story. – But a story tells what happens | – 那只是童话故事 – 故事是发生过的事 |
[51:09] | Stories are not real! You’re not real! | 童话不是真的 你也不是真的 |
[51:18] | Now, listen to me. Look. Look! | 听好 |
[51:22] | Take this, all right? Take this | 拿去 |
[51:24] | Don’t let anyone see how much it is | 别让人家看到你的钱 |
[51:26] | Now, look, don’t go that way | 别去那一边 |
[51:28] | Look! Look at me! Look! Don’t go that way, all right? | 看着我 你去那边就会被抓到 |
[51:30] | Go anywhere but that way or they’ll catch you. Don’t ever let them catch you! | 别被他们抓到 |
[51:34] | Listen, stay away from flesh fairs | 别去机器屠宰场 |
[51:37] | away from where there are lots of people | 远离人类 |
[51:39] | Stay away from all people. Only others like you. Only Mecha are safe | 离真人越远越好 跟你一样的机器人才安全 |
[51:42] | – I gotta go. – Why do you wanna leave me? | – 我得走了 – 你为什么要离开我? |
[51:44] | Why do you wanna leave me? I’m sorry I’m not real | 你为什么要离开我 很抱歉我不是真人 |
[51:48] | If you let me, I’ll be so real for you | 请你给我机会当你真儿子 |
[51:51] | Let go. Let go, David. Let go! | 大卫 放手 放手! |
[52:00] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about the world | 很抱歉我没告诉你现实世界 |
[52:31] | – I’m afraid. – Of me? | – 我好怕 – 你怕我? |
[52:34] | – Yes. – That I will hurt you? | – 对 – 你怕我会伤害你 |
[52:38] | Yes. | 对 |
[52:41] | I think… | 我觉得… |
[52:43] | you’re afraid of letting go | 你是害怕解放自我 |
[52:47] | I think you’re afraid of happiness | 我觉得你对快乐感到害怕 |
[52:50] | And this is starting to excite me | 这让我开始兴奋 |
[52:56] | Are you afraid of seeing the stars | 你怕看到星星吗? |
[52:59] | Patricia? | 派翠西 |
[53:02] | I can show you how to reach them | 我能帮你摘星 |
[53:06] | I’m afraid of what you’ve got under there | 我怕你裤子底下的东西 |
[53:11] | May I see what it looks like first? | 我能不能先看一眼? |
[53:15] | Is this your first time… | 你是第一次 |
[53:18] | with something like me? | 跟我这种人做吗? |
[53:21] | I’ve never been with Mecha | 我没跟机器人做过 |
[53:24] | That makes two of us | 我也没有 |
[53:32] | I’m afraid it will hurt | 我怕会很痛 |
[53:35] | Patricia | 派翠西 |
[53:38] | once you’ve had a lover robot | 只要你有过机器情人 |
[53:42] | you’ll never want a real man… again | 就不会再想找真的男人了 |
[53:52] | Are these the wounds of passion? | 这些是做爱的伤痕吗? |
[54:01] | * Are the stars out tonight | “今晚星星展现” |
[54:05] | Do you hear that music? | 你听到音乐了吗? |
[54:09] | * ‘Cause I only have eyes for you, dear | “因为我眼里只有你 亲爱的” |
[54:14] | * The moon may be high | “月亮高高挂” |
[54:16] | You… | 你… |
[54:18] | are a goddess | 是一个女神 |
[54:21] | Patricia | 派翠西 |
[54:25] | You wind me up inside | 你让我情不自禁 |
[54:30] | But you deserve much better in your life | 但是你应该有更好的生活 |
[54:36] | You deserve… | 你应该得到… |
[54:41] | me | 我 |
[54:43] | * ‘Cause I only have eyes for you | “因为我眼里只有你” |
[54:46] | * Dear | “亲爱的” |
[54:48] | * The moon may be high | “月亮高高挂” |
[54:51] | * But I can’t see a thing in the sky | “但我看不见天上的星月” |
[54:54] | * ‘Cause I only have eyes for you | “因为我眼里只有你” |
[55:22] | – Hey, Joe, what do ya know? – Hi, Jane. How’s the game? | – 乔 真没想到 – 珍 好久不见 |
[55:30] | – Hey, Joe, what do ya know? – Hello, Mr. Williamson | – 乔 真没想到 – 你好 威廉森先生 |
[55:33] | – Place a D.N.D. On room 102, please. – Sure thing | – 在102房挂”请勿打扰” 牌 – 没问题 |
[55:40] | There you are | 好了 |
[55:42] | Oh, Joe | 乔 |
[55:44] | When you’re finished here, crack your collar, show off your operating license | 到街上记得要亮出你的执照 |
[55:48] | The Flesh Fair’s in Barn Creek and the hounds are out hunting for strays | 机器屠宰场开张了 猎犬到处在抓逃亡机器人 |
[55:55] | It’s a good thing I ran into you. Thanks, Mr. Williamson | 幸好我碰到你 谢了 |
[55:58] | – Sure thing. – Mustn’t keep a lady waiting | – 没问题 – 最好别让小姐久等 |
[56:38] | Miss Bevins | 贝芬小姐 |
[56:41] | It’s Joe. At your service | 我是乔 为你服务 |
[56:46] | I’ve been counting the seconds since last we met | 自从上次见面后我就在数秒 |
[56:56] | Have you been crying, Samantha? | 莎曼瑟 你在哭吗? |
[56:59] | I found a tear | 我找到泪珠 |
[57:11] | Hey, Joe, what do ya know? | 乔 真没想到 |
[57:15] | How many seconds has it been… | 你们上次在一起 |
[57:18] | the last time the two of you were together? | 跟现在隔了几秒? |
[57:22] | 255,133 | 255133秒 |
[57:30] | Good-bye, Sam. And never forget | 永别了 莎曼瑟 |
[57:34] | You killed me first | 别忘了 是你先对不起我 |
[57:43] | I’m in bad trouble | 我的麻烦大了 |
[58:16] | If I am a real boy, | 如果我是真男孩 |
[58:19] | then I can go back. | 我就能回家 |
[58:22] | And she will love me then | 她就会爱我了 |
[58:26] | How? | 怎么做? |
[58:29] | The Blue Fairy made Pinocchio into a real boy | 蓝仙女把小木偶变成小男孩 |
[58:34] | She can make me into a real boy | 她也能把我变成真人 |
[58:38] | I must find her. I must become real | 我要找到她 我要变成真人 |
[58:42] | There must be someone in the whole world who knows where she lives | 世上一定有人知道她住在哪里 |
[1:00:47] | Moon on the rise! | 月亮升起来了 |
[1:01:08] | It’s the Flesh Fair. They destroy us on stage. I’ve been there | 机器屠宰场专门销毁机器人 我去过那儿 |
[1:01:15] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[1:01:17] | We run now | 快跑 |
[1:01:22] | Any old iron. | 破铜烂铁 |
[1:01:25] | Any old iron. | 破铜烂铁 |
[1:01:30] | Any old iron | 破铜烂铁… |
[1:01:34] | Any old iron | 破铜烂铁 |
[1:01:37] | Expel your Mecha | 唾弃机器人 |
[1:01:40] | Purge yourselves of artificiality | 清除人工智慧 |
[1:01:43] | Come along, now. Let some Mecha loose to run | 让一些机器人逃吧 |
[1:01:45] | Any old unlicensed iron down there? | 下面有没有无执照机器人? |
[1:01:50] | Hey, do you see that? | 你看到吗? |
[1:01:53] | Could be a human thing | 他可能是人类 |
[1:01:58] | No, he’s scanning cold | 不 他没有热量 |
[1:02:00] | No expiration date, no I.D | 没有失效日期或身分证明 |
[1:02:03] | What’s a new model doing loose and unregistered? | 新款机器人怎么会跑来跑去? |
[1:02:05] | Sir, it’s a late-generation lover-Mecha | 他是新一代的机器情人 |
[1:02:07] | Well, there’s a relief from all this antique iron | 总算找到新鲜货了 |
[1:02:11] | You are certain he’s not a man? | 你确定他不是人? |
[1:02:13] | I wouldn’t want a repeat of the Trenton incident. | 我可不想让上次的悲剧重演 |
[1:02:15] | – Sir, he’s a free-range Mecha running hot. – Let’s reel him in, boys | – 他是逃逸的机器人 – 那就把他逮回来吧 |
[1:02:20] | Sic the hounds on the rest | 派猎犬去抓其它的 |
[1:02:53] | Shake down shantytown | 给我彻底地搜捕吧 |
[1:04:01] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[1:04:04] | – My name is David. – Hello, David | – 我叫大卫 – 你好 大卫 |
[1:04:07] | How old are you? | 你几岁了? |
[1:04:10] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[1:04:12] | You need someone to take care of you? | 你需要人照顾吗? |
[1:04:15] | Would you like a nanny? | 你要请保母吗? |
[1:04:17] | I have many good references | 我有很多推荐信 |
[1:04:20] | Do you know where the Blue Fairy lives? | 你知道蓝仙女住哪里吗? |
[1:04:46] | Let out the line | 撒网吧 |
[1:04:49] | Steady your drift | 稳住了 |
[1:04:53] | Open the lower hold. | 打开笼子 |
[1:05:05] | Don’t be afraid, David | 别害怕 大卫 |
[1:05:26] | I’ll break, David | 我会被摔坏 |
[1:05:38] | Ow! | 哦! |
[1:05:53] | (机器屠宰场) | |
[1:06:12] | Hello | 你好 |
[1:06:14] | Anybody lose this? | 有人丢掉这玩意吗? |
[1:06:16] | Hello? | 你好? |
[1:06:19] | This your dog? | 这是你的狗吗? |
[1:06:24] | – Take it to lost and found for me, okay? – Hey, Alan! | – 拿去失物招领 – 嘿 艾伦 |
[1:06:27] | Lost and found! | 失物招领 |
[1:06:37] | – Do you know David? – Where’s the off switch? | – 你认识大卫吗? – 开关在哪里? |
[1:06:42] | Where’s David? | 大卫在哪里? |
[1:06:46] | Can you help me find David? | 你能帮我找大卫吗? |
[1:06:51] | I have to find David | 我要找到大卫 |
[1:06:55] | Are you taking me to David? | 你要带我找大卫吗? |
[1:07:11] | (失物招领) | |
[1:07:47] | Could you kind of shoot me over the propeller thing? | 让我从螺旋桨上面飞过去 |
[1:07:50] | Yeah, I don’t need to go through it. | 我不想直接穿过去 |
[1:07:52] | I was considerin’ it, but I changed my mind | 我本来愿意 但是我后悔了 |
[1:07:55] | Gentlemen, start your engines! | 各位 启动引擎 |
[1:08:31] | What about us? | 我们是什么? |
[1:08:35] | What about us? | 我们是什么? |
[1:08:39] | We are alive… | 我们是活生生的 |
[1:08:42] | and this is a celebration… | 这是 |
[1:08:46] | of life! | 生命庆典 |
[1:08:48] | And this is commitment… | 我们要为… |
[1:08:51] | to a truly human future! | 人类创造真正的未来 |
[1:08:56] | Whoo! | 哦! |
[1:09:02] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[1:09:04] | – Hello, Teddy. – Hello, David | – 你好 泰迪 – 你好 大卫 |
[1:09:15] | Take it. Take it | 拿着它 |
[1:09:19] | – Biker hound’s rolling! – Cue the biker hound | – 猎犬出动 – 猎犬准备好 |
[1:09:22] | – Papa. – Amanda, go back outside. It’s too smoky in here | – 爸爸 – 艾曼黛 出去 这儿烟味太重 |
[1:09:26] | – There’s a boy in a cage. – What’d you say? | – 笼子里有个小男孩 – 你说什么? |
[1:09:29] | – There’s a boy in a cage. – A boy? | – 笼子里有小男孩 – 小男孩? |
[1:09:32] | A real boy. He’s stuck in the cage | 真的小男孩 他被关起来 |
[1:09:35] | – In the pen, honey? – In the jail place | – 关在铁笼里? – 那个监牢嘛 |
[1:09:39] | – Random crowd reaction… | 切到观众反应 |
[1:09:41] | – Hey, Russell, we got a remote near the pig pen? | 跳到铁笼的镜头 |
[1:09:42] | – Standing by. Bring it up on VT1. – Let me see what she’s talking about | – 接到一号荧幕 – 让我看一看 |
[1:09:46] | – Comin’up on one. – What are you lookin’ for? | – 一号 – 你在找什么? |
[1:09:48] | Amanda says she saw a little boy in there | 艾曼黛说她看到小男孩 |
[1:09:54] | Honey, how do you know about this? | 你怎么会知道? |
[1:09:56] | – The bear told me. – I told her | – 玩具熊跟我说的 – 我跟她说的 |
[1:10:03] | Yeah! Yeah! | 好的 |
[1:10:09] | Would you be so kind and shut down my pain receivers? | 请你关掉我的疼痛感应器 |
[1:10:20] | Why is this happening? | 怎么会这样? |
[1:10:22] | History repeats itself | 这是历史重演 |
[1:10:25] | It’s the rite of blood and electricity | 人类和机器的古老战争 |
[1:10:29] | So, when the opportunities avail themselves, they pick away at us… | 他们一逮到机会就把我们抓来 |
[1:10:33] | cutting back our numbers so they can maintain numerical superiority | 人类为了保持优势消灭机器人 |
[1:10:41] | My time, is it up already? | 现在轮到我了吗? |
[1:10:44] | – Good-bye, everyone. – Keep me safe, keep me safe, keep me safe! | – 永别了 各位 – 保护我… 保护我… |
[1:10:47] | Not yet. We just want him | 还没有 我们只想要他 |
[1:10:49] | Keep me safe, keep me safe, keep me safe! | 保护我… 保护我… |
[1:10:53] | Mike, security? | 警卫 |
[1:10:55] | Mike, do you have any reports of any missing kids, any missing children? | 你接到失踪小孩的报告吗? |
[1:11:00] | – All right, thanks, Mike. – We should get in there | – 谢了 – 我们最好进去 |
[1:11:02] | Boy. You, boy | 孩子 你 孩子! |
[1:11:07] | Hey, what’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[1:11:09] | I won’t bite you | 我不会咬你 |
[1:11:12] | Come on over where I can see you | 过来让我看看 |
[1:11:20] | Hey, hey, I won’t hurt you | 我不会伤害你 |
[1:11:21] | I just need to see | 我只想看看 |
[1:11:48] | – You’re a machine. – I’m a boy | – 你是机器人 – 我是小男孩 |
[1:11:51] | – Is he a toy boy? – My name is David | – 他是玩具小孩吗? – 我的名字是大卫 |
[1:11:57] | Impossible | 不可能 |
[1:12:00] | I still work, don’t I? | 我还能工作 |
[1:12:02] | I can work in the dark, but my lamp is broken | 我能在黑暗工作 只是灯坏了 |
[1:12:05] | My lamplight will not work. I hit my lamp on a girder overhead | 我的灯失效了 我把我的灯给撞坏了 |
[1:12:28] | Good-bye, David | 再见 大卫 |
[1:12:36] | No one builds children | 没有人制造机器小孩 |
[1:12:38] | No one ever has. What would be the point? | 从来没有 有什么用处呢? |
[1:12:41] | He could be a custom job. Some rich and lonely scaredy puss’s pretend child | 也许是特别订制的 有钱的孬种只敢养机器小孩 |
[1:12:45] | I’m a custom job | 我也是特别订制的 |
[1:12:47] | Seventy-five years ago I was Time magazine’s Mecha of the Year | 75年前时代杂志的风云人物 |
[1:12:52] | No, this work is first-rate | 不 这个是很独特的 |
[1:12:55] | A lot of love went into him. David? | 有人为他付出很多爱心 大卫? |
[1:12:59] | You are one of a kind. You know that? | 你是独一无二的 知道吗? |
[1:13:05] | – Who made you? – My mommy made me | – 你是谁做的? – 我的妈咪 |
[1:13:08] | Her womb was your factory, huh? | 就是工厂啊他们样样 |
[1:13:10] | One of those built to aspire to the human condition | 都要抄袭人类 |
[1:13:12] | What is the name of your maker, Serve U.S., E.Z. Living | 哪一家公司? 人工服务… |
[1:13:15] | Robiville, Simulit City Center, Cybertronics, Sidekicks? | 机器谷 拟真电子 刺激城… |
[1:13:19] | – Monica is my mommy. – Can I speak with you for a moment? | – 我妈咪是梦妮卡 – 我跟你谈谈 |
[1:13:54] | You thinking of not putting him in the show? | 你不想让他上台吗? |
[1:13:56] | Something as original as this, you don’t toss out with the rest of the garbage | 他太独特了 不能被当成垃圾 |
[1:14:00] | Yeah, well, I say originality without purpose is a white elephant | 没有意义的独特性没有价值 |
[1:14:04] | But if money is your purpose, here’s your refund. My compliments | 如果你只想要钱 我退钱给你 |
[1:14:12] | – What are you gonna do with him? – Put him where he belongs | – 你打算把他怎样? – 发挥他的天性 |
[1:14:14] | In show business | 上台表演 |
[1:14:18] | It was certainly my good fortune running into you | 我碰到你真的很走运 |
[1:14:22] | – Let go of him. – Let go of me | – 放开他 – 放开 |
[1:14:24] | – I said let go of him. – I’m trying | – 我叫你放手 – 我也想呀 |
[1:14:26] | Don’t let go. Keep me safe. Don’t let go | 别放手 保护我 |
[1:14:28] | Suit yourselves | 随你便 |
[1:14:47] | Johnson! Johnson! Johnson! | 约翰逊 约翰逊 约翰逊! |
[1:14:51] | Johnson! Johnson! Johnson! | 约翰逊 约翰逊 约翰逊! |
[1:14:55] | Johnson! Johnson! Johnson! | 约翰逊 约翰逊 约翰逊! |
[1:14:58] | Johnson! Johnson! Johnson! | 约翰逊 约翰逊 约翰逊! |
[1:15:01] | Johnson! Johnson! Johnson! | 约翰逊 约翰逊 约翰逊! |
[1:15:04] | Johnson! Johnson! Johnson! | 约翰逊 约翰逊 约翰逊! |
[1:15:07] | Johnson! Johnson! Johnson! | 约翰逊 约翰逊 约翰逊! |
[1:15:17] | Ladies and gentlemen | 各位先生女士 |
[1:15:19] | boys and girls and children of all ages | 帅哥美女和小朋友们 |
[1:15:23] | What will they think of next? See here | 他们接下来还会做什么? 请看 |
[1:15:28] | A bitty-bot, a Tinkertoy | 一个活生生的 |
[1:15:30] | a living doll | 机器小玩偶 |
[1:15:33] | Of course, we all know why they made him. | 我们都知道他的目的 |
[1:15:36] | To steal your hearts, to replace your children. | 讨人类欢心 取代真的小孩 |
[1:15:40] | This is the latest iteration in a series of insults to human dignity… | 这是对人类尊严的最大羞辱 |
[1:15:44] | and in their grand scheme to phase out all of God’s little children | 他们竟敢试着夺走上帝的小孩 |
[1:15:47] | Meet the next generation of child designed… | 这就是下一代的 |
[1:15:51] | to do just that | 机器小孩 |
[1:16:00] | Do not be fooled… | 别被他骗了 |
[1:16:03] | by the artistry of this creation | 虽然做得很精细 |
[1:16:07] | No doubt there was talent in the crafting of this simulator | 能做得这么逼真很不简单 |
[1:16:10] | Yet with the very first strike… | 但是只要把他拆毁 |
[1:16:13] | you will see the big lie come apart before your very eyes! | 各位就会亲眼看到一个大谎言 |
[1:16:19] | Don’t burn me! Don’t burn me! | 别烧我 别烧我 |
[1:16:22] | I’m not Pinocchio! Don’t make me die! I’m David! I’m David! | 我不是小木偶 别杀死我 我是大卫… 我是大卫… |
[1:16:27] | – I’m David! – Mecha don’t plead for their lives. Who is that? | – 我是大卫 – 机器人不会求饶 他是谁? |
[1:16:31] | – He looks like a boy. – Built like a boy to disarm us | – 他像是个小男孩 – 那是为了欺骗我们 |
[1:16:36] | – See how they try to imitate our emotions now? – I’m David! | – 他们连人类情感都能模仿 – 我是大卫 |
[1:16:40] | Whatever performance this Sim puts on, remember: | 不管他演得有多逼真 |
[1:16:43] | We are only demolishing artificiality! | 我们毁灭的都是人工智慧 |
[1:16:51] | Let he who is without Sim… | 身上没有晶片的人… |
[1:16:56] | cast the first stone | 丢出第一块石头 |
[1:17:11] | Oh, ho-ho! | 哦 |
[1:17:13] | He’s just a boy. | 他只是个小孩子 |
[1:17:15] | Johnson, you’re a monster! | 约翰逊 你是个混蛋 |
[1:17:20] | Let that boy go! Let him go! | 放他走 |
[1:17:30] | Get him out of there before they tear this place apart | 赶快把他带走吧 |
[1:18:09] | (纪念爱子大卫) | |
[1:18:39] | – We found him. – Where? | – 找到他了 – 在那里? |
[1:18:42] | A flesh fair outside Haddonfield | 海顿地郊外的机器屠宰场 |
[1:18:44] | – Is he alive? – Yes | – 他还活着吗? – 活着 |
[1:18:47] | He’s in one piece | 他还很完整 |
[1:19:08] | I see the moon | 我看到月亮 |
[1:19:16] | – Is it real? – I don’t know, David | – 那是真的吗? – 我不知道 大卫 |
[1:19:20] | Is it coming? | 它过来了吗? |
[1:19:24] | I can’t tell yet | 我看不出来 |
[1:19:28] | Let’s not walk this way | 我们别走那边 |
[1:19:39] | – Where are we going? – This way now | – 我们要去哪里? – 往这边 |
[1:19:42] | Are you in bad trouble? Have you run away from someone? | 你惹了麻烦 逃出来吗? |
[1:19:45] | – My mommy told me to run away. – Why did she say that? | – 我妈咪叫我逃走 – 为什么? |
[1:19:48] | I guess… because Henry didn’t like me | 我猜是因为亨利不喜欢我 |
[1:19:52] | – Why was that? – Martin came home | – 为什么? – 马丁回家了 |
[1:19:54] | – And who is he? – Martin is Mommy and Henry’s real son | – 他是谁? – 马丁是妈咪和亨利真的儿子 |
[1:19:59] | After I find the Blue Fairy, then I can go home | 我找到蓝仙女就能回家了 |
[1:20:03] | Mommy will love a real boy | 妈咪爱真的小孩 |
[1:20:06] | The Blue Fairy will make me into one | 蓝仙女会把我变成真人 |
[1:20:09] | Is Blue Fairy Mecha, Orga, man or woman? | 蓝仙女是男人还是女人? |
[1:20:12] | Woman | 女人 |
[1:20:14] | Woman? | 女人? |
[1:20:17] | I know women! | 我最了解女人 |
[1:20:22] | They sometimes ask for me by name | 她们都指名要找我 |
[1:20:25] | I know all about women | 我了解女人的一切 |
[1:20:29] | As about as much as there is to know | 该知道的都知道 |
[1:20:31] | No two are ever alike | 每一个女人都不同 |
[1:20:33] | And after they’ve met me, no two… are ever the same | 等她们遇见我… |
[1:20:38] | And I know where most of them can be found | 我知道她们都在哪里 |
[1:20:39] | – Where? – Rouge City | – 哪里? – 艳都 |
[1:20:44] | Across the Delaware. Too far for our feet | 过了德拉威州 走路到不了 |
[1:20:48] | We’ll need help to get there | 我们需要帮忙 |
[1:20:53] | And… | 而且 |
[1:20:54] | it is not without peril | 路上充满危险 |
[1:20:57] | We will have to journey… | 我们必须走向… |
[1:21:04] | towards the moon | 大大的月亮 |
[1:21:09] | Are there many women in Rouge City? | 艳都有很多女人吗? |
[1:21:12] | – As there are stars at night. – How will we find just one? | – 就像天上的星星那么多 – 那么该怎么只找到一个呢? |
[1:21:17] | We will ask Dr. Know | 我们去问万事通博士 |
[1:21:22] | There is nothing he doesn’t | 天下事他无所不知 |
[1:21:32] | Exactly what name do you give this woman? | 这个女人叫什么名字? |
[1:21:34] | She is… just Blue Fairy | 她叫蓝仙女 |
[1:21:37] | Blue Fairy | 蓝仙女 |
[1:21:39] | In the world of Orga, blue is the color of melancholy | 蓝色在人类世界代表忧郁 |
[1:21:43] | Yet, the services I provide will put a blush back on anyone’s cheek | 但我能让任何女人面红耳赤 |
[1:21:48] | I will change the color of your fairy for you. | 我要为你改变仙女的颜色 |
[1:21:49] | She will scream out in the moonlight | 我要让她在月光下喊叫 |
[1:21:52] | “Oh! Oh, yes! Oh, God! Oh, yes! Oh, God! Oh, God!” | 好… 老天哪… 好棒哦 |
[1:21:58] | She will make you a real boy, for I will make her a real woman | 我让她当女人 她让你当男孩 |
[1:22:01] | And all will be right with the world because you held my hand… | 世上一切都很美好 就因为你牵我的手救了我一命 |
[1:22:05] | and saved my brain, so that once again my customers may ask for me by name… | 我的客人又能指名要我服务 |
[1:22:11] | Gigolo Joe, what do ya know? | 舞男乔 真没想到 |
[1:22:15] | Why do you do that? | 你为什么跳舞? |
[1:22:17] | That’s just what I do | 我就是这样 |
[1:22:20] | Now, follow me and don’t fall behind | 跟我来 别落后了 |
[1:22:22] | All roads lead to Rouge | 条条大路到艳都 |
[1:22:24] | Don’t they say that, eh? Don’t they just? | 他们不是都这么说吗? |
[1:22:40] | There are girls your age who are just like me | 那儿有漂亮的机器美女 |
[1:22:43] | We are the guiltless pleasures of the lonely human being | 我们专门为你们提供欢愉享受 |
[1:22:46] | You’re not gonna get us pregnant or have us to supper with Mommy and Daddy | 不必怕我们怀孕 也不必邀我们见父母 |
[1:22:49] | We work under you, we work on you and we work for you | 我们用尽方法为你们服务 |
[1:22:53] | Man made us better at what we do than was ever humanly possible | 我们的技巧比任何人类都高明 |
[1:22:58] | If you could manage us a lift to Rouge City | 如果你们载我们到艳都 |
[1:23:01] | All this… | 这些… |
[1:23:08] | And much, much more… | 还有更多更多的美女 |
[1:23:12] | can be yours. | 都是你们的 |
[1:23:14] | Get in | 上车 |
[1:23:31] | Say “ah.” | 张开嘴 |
[1:23:34] | Ah | 啊 |
[1:23:57] | Over there is Here Kitty Kitty | 那是小野猫俱乐部 |
[1:24:00] | That’s where the agency held my tryouts when I was made new | 我刚出厂时在那儿一鸣惊人 |
[1:24:05] | That’s Tails. Very hoity-toity | 那是大尾俱乐部很高级 |
[1:24:09] | I’ve yet to be asked to perform there | 我没在那儿表演过 |
[1:24:11] | Only sunrise gents and sunset ladies | 那儿全都是高尚的舞女舞男 |
[1:24:14] | Strictly Sierra Class robots who have no idea how to live | 严格弟说 塞拉利昂类机器人谁不知道该如何生活 |
[1:24:17] | Can’t even speak English. All made in Sweden. Couldn’t tell a joke from a poke | 全是瑞典制造 连英文都不会 说个笑话都不会说 |
[1:24:24] | No cover charge. No cover charge. Step right on in | 没有附加费 |
[1:24:28] | There’s Mildred! I have to show you inside Mildred | 美卓俱乐部我一定要带你去 |
[1:24:50] | Are you her? | 就是你吗? |
[1:24:53] | That’s Our Lady of the Immaculate Heart | 她是我们的贞洁圣母 |
[1:25:00] | The ones who made us are always looking for the ones who made them | 人类老是寻找圣母 |
[1:25:03] | They go in, fold their hands, look around their feet, sing songs… | 他们进去下跪祷告 唱圣歌 |
[1:25:06] | and when they come out it’s usually me they find | 然后出来向我找慰藉 |
[1:25:09] | I’ve picked up a lot of business on this spot | 我在这儿做了不少生意 |
[1:25:17] | But, Joe, where’s Blue Fairy? | 乔 蓝仙女呢? |
[1:25:20] | That’s what we’re gonna find out when we ask Dr. Know | 我们这就去问万事通博士 |
[1:25:25] | That’s where everyone goes who needs to know | 他天下大小事无所不知 |
[1:25:29] | Meet the good doctor | 这就是万事通博士 |
[1:26:15] | Starving minds, welcome to Dr. Know | 饥渴的心灵 欢迎光临 |
[1:26:19] | where fast food for thought is served up 24 hours a day… | 全年无休的知识速知中心 |
[1:26:22] | in 40,000 locations nationwide | 全国有四万个服务处 |
[1:26:25] | Ask Dr. Know. There’s nothing I don’t | 尽管问吧 我无所不知 |
[1:26:28] | Tell me where I can find the Blue Fairy. | 我要到哪里找蓝仙女? |
[1:26:31] | Question me, you pay the fee. Two for five, you get one free | 你必须先投钱 五块两问 赠送一问 |
[1:26:36] | He means two questions cost five Newbucks with a third question on the house | 五块钱问两题 他赠送第三题 |
[1:26:42] | In this day and age, David, nothing costs more than information | 这年头知识比什么都昂贵 |
[1:26:49] | – That’s everything. | 只有这么多 |
[1:26:51] | – Ten Newbucks and a ten copper comes to… seven questions for Dr. Know | 这些钱能问七个问题 |
[1:26:55] | That should be enough | 应该够了 |
[1:26:57] | He’s a smooth operator. He’ll press our limits | 他很滑头 我们得小心 |
[1:27:00] | But try we must | 试试看吧 |
[1:27:05] | (询问任何事情) (你想知道什么?) | |
[1:27:11] | Greetings, colleagues. On offer, factual text or fictionalized text | 同事们你们好 现提供:真实的或虚构的文本 |
[1:27:14] | First or third person, literacy range from primal level to postdoctoral | 第一或第三人称 从初级水平到高级水平的文化测试 |
[1:27:17] | Usual span of styles from fairy tale to religious. | 通常的模式从童话故事跨越到宗教传统 |
[1:27:19] | Who’s who or where’s where… | 谁是谁 那儿在哪儿… |
[1:27:20] | or flat fact. | 或是一般常识 |
[1:27:23] | – Flat fact? – Thank you for question number one. | – 一般常识? – 这是第一个问题 |
[1:27:26] | Flat fact is a term demanding an equal answer… | 一般常识的答案就是… |
[1:27:29] | That shouldn’t count. That wasn’t my question | 那不算 这不是我的问题 |
[1:27:32] | You must take care not to raise your voice up at the end of the sentence | 只有问题的尾音才要上扬 |
[1:27:38] | Flat fact. | 一般常识 |
[1:27:41] | You have six more questions. | 你还有六个问题 |
[1:27:43] | Where is Blue Fairy? | 蓝仙女在哪里? |
[1:27:47] | In the garden. Vascostylis Blue Fairy. | 在花园里 兰花的一种 |
[1:27:50] | Blooms twice annually with bright blue flowers on a branched inflorescence | 每年开花两次 花朵呈湛蓝色 |
[1:27:54] | A hybrid between “Ascola” meda Arnold | 那是千代兰的混种 |
[1:27:56] | – You have five more questions. – Who is Blue Fairy? | – 你还有五个问题 – 蓝仙女是谁? |
[1:28:00] | Are you sad, lonely, looking for a friend? | 你伤心寂寞 想找伴吗? |
[1:28:04] | Blue Fairy Escort Service will find a mate for you. | 蓝仙女伴游服务为你觅得良伴 |
[1:28:07] | You have four more questions. | 你还有四个问题 |
[1:28:09] | Joe? | 乔 |
[1:28:12] | Try fairy tale | 试试童话故事 |
[1:28:15] | New category | 新项目 |
[1:28:21] | A fairy’s tale | 一个童话故事 |
[1:28:23] | No. Fairy tale | 不对 只是童话故事 |
[1:28:25] | No. Fairy tale. | 不对 童话故事 |
[1:28:32] | What is Blue Fairy? | 蓝仙女是什么? |
[1:28:34] | Pinocchio, by Carlo Collodi | 小木偶 卡罗寇罗帝著 |
[1:28:38] | At this signal, there was a rustling as of flapping of wings… | 打过信号后有鼓动翅膀的声音 |
[1:28:42] | and a large falcon flew to the windowsill | 一只巨鹰飞到窗沿 |
[1:28:45] | – What are your orders, beautiful fairy? – That’s her | – 美丽仙女 你有什么命令? – 就是她 |
[1:28:50] | For you must know that the child with blue hair… | 你知道蓝发孩童 |
[1:28:52] | was no other than the good-hearted fairy… | 就是善良仙子 |
[1:28:55] | who had lived in that wood for more than a thousand… | 她住在树林里超过一千年 |
[1:28:58] | – David! David. – That’s her! | – 大卫 – 那是她 |
[1:29:01] | It was an example of her. But I think we’re getting closer | 那是她的影像 快找到她了 |
[1:29:04] | But if a fairy tale is real, then wouldn’t it be fact… | 如果童话故事是真的 那不就是 |
[1:29:09] | a flat fact? | 一般常识吗? |
[1:29:11] | Say no more | 你不必多说了 |
[1:29:17] | New category, please | 新项目 |
[1:29:21] | Combine… | 结合 |
[1:29:24] | fact with… | 常识和… |
[1:29:31] | fairy tale | 童话故事 |
[1:29:37] | Now… | 现在 |
[1:29:39] | ask him again | 再问他一遍 |
[1:29:49] | How can the Blue Fairy… | 蓝仙女要怎样… |
[1:29:55] | make… | 才能 |
[1:29:58] | a robot… | 把一个机器人… |
[1:30:01] | into a real live boy? | 变成真的小男孩? |
[1:30:10] | Come away, O human child, to the waters and the wild… | 真人小男孩 越过高山和大海 |
[1:30:14] | with a fairy hand in hand, | 和仙女手牵手 |
[1:30:16] | for the world’s more full of weeping than you can understand. | 世人皆悲哀 你不会明白 |
[1:30:20] | Your quest will be perilous, yet the reward is beyond price. | 为爱走天涯 奖赏却无价 |
[1:30:24] | In his book, How Can a Robot Become Human? | “机器人如何成为真人”书中 |
[1:30:27] | Professor Allen Hobby writes of the power… | 艾伦哈比教授描写 |
[1:30:29] | which will transform Mecha into Orga. | 有种力量能把机器人变成真人 |
[1:30:32] | Will you tell me how to find her? | 请你教我怎么找到她 |
[1:30:35] | Discovery is quite possible. | 这不是不可能的 |
[1:30:37] | Our Blue Fairy does exist in one place, and in one place only. | 蓝仙女只存在于一个地方 |
[1:30:42] | At the end of the world where the lions weep. | 就在世界尽头雄狮流泪的地方 |
[1:30:45] | Here is the place dreams are born. | 那是美梦诞生的地方 |
[1:30:50] | Many a Mecha has gone to the end of the world… | 许多机器人到那儿 |
[1:30:53] | never to come back | 就一去不返 |
[1:30:55] | That is why they call the end of the world “Man-hattan.” | 所以世界尽头才叫作曼哈顿 |
[1:31:00] | And that’s why we must go there | 我们就要去那里 |
[1:31:07] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[1:31:10] | What if the Blue Fairy isn’t real at all, David? | 要是蓝仙女不是真的呢? |
[1:31:15] | What if she’s magic? | 她只是宇宙神秘的 |
[1:31:18] | The supernatural is the hidden web that unites the universe | 超自然力量 |
[1:31:19] | Orga believe what cannot be seen or measured. | 只有人类才相信这种事 |
[1:31:22] | It’s that oddness that separates our species | 这就是我们的不同 |
[1:31:24] | Or what if the Blue Fairy is an electronic parasite… | 也许蓝仙女只是电脑病毒 |
[1:31:27] | that has a reason to haunt the minds of artificial intelligence? | 蛊惑人工智慧的心灵 |
[1:31:33] | They hate us, you know… the humans. They’ll stop at nothing | 人类痛恨我们 他们会不择手段 |
[1:31:39] | My mommy doesn’t hate me… | 我的妈咪才不恨我 |
[1:31:42] | because I’m special and unique | 因为我是独一无二的 |
[1:31:44] | Because there has never been anyone like me before, ever | 从来没有一个人跟我一样 |
[1:31:48] | Mommy loves Martin because he is real, and when I am real… | 马丁是真人 等我也是真人 |
[1:31:51] | Mommy’s going to read to me and tuck me in my bed and sing to me… | 妈咪就会说故事哄我上床 |
[1:31:54] | and listen to what I say and she will cuddle with me… | 听我说话 陪我睡觉 |
[1:31:57] | and tell me every day, a hundred times a day, that she loves me! | 每天说一百遍她爱我 |
[1:32:03] | She loves what you do for her | 她爱的是你为她做的事 |
[1:32:07] | as my customers love what it is I do for them | 就像我为我的客人做的事 |
[1:32:14] | But she does not love you, David | 她并不爱你 大卫 |
[1:32:18] | She cannot love you | 她也不能爱你 |
[1:32:20] | You are neither flesh nor blood | 你不是骨肉之躯 |
[1:32:22] | You are not a dog or a cat or a canary | 你也不是猫狗或小鸟 |
[1:32:25] | You were designed and built specific like the rest of us | 你跟我们一样都是机器人 |
[1:32:30] | And you are alone now only because they tired of you… | 你会被抛弃是因为他们厌倦你 |
[1:32:34] | or replaced you with a younger model… | 或是用更新的型号取代你 |
[1:32:36] | or were displeased with something you said or broke | 或不满意你说错话或弄坏东西 |
[1:32:42] | They made us too smart, too quick and too many | 我们被制造的太聪明 太快 还有数量太多了 |
[1:32:47] | We are suffering for the mistakes they made because when the end comes | 他们犯的错让我们尝到苦果 |
[1:32:50] | all that will be left is us | 世界末日降临 只会剩下我们 |
[1:32:54] | That’s why they hate us. And that’s why you must stay here… | 他们恨我们 所以你要留下来 |
[1:32:59] | with me | 跟我在一起 |
[1:33:03] | Good-bye, Joe | 再见了 乔 |
[1:33:27] | Stay back. Stay back | 退后 |
[1:33:30] | Let’s clear this doorway, please. | 大家让开 |
[1:33:33] | You’re in bad trouble | 你惹了大麻烦 |
[1:33:49] | Go about your business now | 做你自己的事 |
[1:34:06] | Be careful, David. This is not a toy | 小心 大卫 这不是玩具 |
[1:34:44] | – Destination? – Manhattan | – 目的地? – 曼哈顿 |
[1:35:31] | Mecha restricted area | 机器人禁区 |
[1:35:50] | – Manhattan. – Destination achieved | – 曼哈顿 – 抵达目的地 |
[1:35:53] | The lost city in the sea at the end of the world | 世界尽头的失落城市 |
[1:35:58] | Where the lions weep | 雄狮流泪的地方 |
[1:36:25] | Turn around, Joe. | 乔 转回去 |
[1:36:28] | We’re not gonna give up yet, David | 我们还不能放弃 |
[1:36:31] | Turn around, Joe. Turn all the way around | 转回去 快回头 |
[1:37:45] | Professor Hobby! | 哈比教授 |
[1:37:50] | Professor Hobby! | 哈比教授 |
[1:38:07] | Come away, O human child, to the waters and the wild… | 真人小男孩 越过高山和大海 |
[1:38:10] | with a fairy hand in hand, for the world’s more full of weeping… | 和仙女手牵手 世人皆悲哀 |
[1:38:15] | than you can understand | 你不会明白 |
[1:38:44] | Professor Hobby? | 哈比教授? |
[1:38:48] | Professor Hobby? | 哈比教授? |
[1:38:51] | Hello? | 你好? |
[1:38:55] | Hello? | 你好? |
[1:39:04] | Is this the place they make you real? | 他们在这儿让你变成真人? |
[1:39:08] | This is the place they make you read | 他们在这儿让你读书 |
[1:39:16] | Are you real? | 你是真人吗? |
[1:39:20] | I guess | 我猜是吧 |
[1:39:29] | Are you me? | 你是我吗? |
[1:39:31] | – I’m David. – You’re not | – 我是大卫 – 你不是 |
[1:39:34] | Yes, I am. I’m David | 我是 我是大卫 |
[1:39:39] | So am I | 我也是 |
[1:39:42] | Hello, David | 你好 大卫 |
[1:39:50] | Can you read? | 你会读书吗? |
[1:39:52] | Can you sit down and we can read together? | 你能坐下来一起读书吗? |
[1:39:57] | Let’s be friends | 让我们交朋友 |
[1:40:00] | You can’t have her | 你不能拥有她 |
[1:40:03] | I can’t hear you | 你说什么 |
[1:40:07] | She’s mine | 她是我的 |
[1:40:10] | And I’m the only one | 我是她的唯一 |
[1:40:14] | I’m David! I’m David! | 我是大卫… 我是大卫… |
[1:40:16] | I’m David! I’m David! | 我是大卫! |
[1:40:19] | I’m David! | 我是大卫! |
[1:40:22] | I’m David! I’m David! I’m David! | 我是大卫… |
[1:40:24] | I’m special! I’m unique! I’m David! | 我是独一无二的! 我是大卫! |
[1:40:28] | You can’t have her! | 你不能拥有她 |
[1:40:34] | – I’m David. I’m David. I’m David. I’m David. – David? | – 我是大卫… 我是大卫… – 大卫? |
[1:40:38] | I’m David | 我是大卫 |
[1:40:40] | Yes, you are David | 是的 你是大卫 |
[1:40:45] | Professor Hobby? | 哈比教授 |
[1:40:47] | Yes, David, I’ve been waiting for you | 是的 我一直在等你 |
[1:40:56] | Dr. Know told me you’d be here | 万事通博士说你在这儿 |
[1:40:58] | Is Blue Fairy here too? | 蓝仙女也在吗? |
[1:41:00] | I first heard of your Blue Fairy from Monica | 梦妮卡跟我提到蓝仙女的事 |
[1:41:06] | What did you believe the Blue Fairy could do for you? | 你相信蓝仙女能为你做什么? |
[1:41:08] | – She would make me a real boy. – But you are a real boy | – 她会把我变成真人 – 你本来就是真的 |
[1:41:14] | At least as real as I’ve ever made one, which by all reasonable accounts… | 你跟真人几乎一模一样 |
[1:41:17] | would make me your Blue Fairy | 所以我就算是你的蓝仙女 |
[1:41:20] | You are not her. Dr. Know told me that she would be here… | 你不是 万事通博士说 |
[1:41:22] | at the lost city in the sea at the end of the world… | 她在世界尽头 |
[1:41:26] | That’s what Dr. Know needed to know to get you to come home to us | 他要让你知道 回家所需要知道的 |
[1:41:31] | And it’s the only time we intervened… | 我们只有介入那么一次 |
[1:41:34] | the only help that we gave him… | 我们只是透过他… |
[1:41:39] | to give to you… | 给你一些帮助 |
[1:41:46] | so you could find your way home to us | 好让你找到回家的路 |
[1:41:50] | Until you were born, robots didn’t dream | 在你之前机器人不会作梦 |
[1:41:53] | robots didn’t desire unless we told them what to want | 他们也没有自主的欲望 |
[1:41:56] | David | 大卫 |
[1:41:58] | do you have any idea what a success story you’ve become? | 你是一个成功的典范 |
[1:42:02] | You found a fairy tale… | 你找到一个童话故事 |
[1:42:05] | and inspired by love, fueled by desire | 你受到爱的感召 欲望的驱使 |
[1:42:07] | you set out on a journey to make her real | 为了找到她踏上冒险之旅 |
[1:42:10] | And most remarkable of all, no one taught you how | 最不可思议的是… 没人教你 |
[1:42:13] | We actually lost you for a while. But when you were found again | 以致失去你的踪影 但当找到你之后 |
[1:42:16] | we didn’t make our presence known because our test was a simple one | 我们为了考验你故意不出面 |
[1:42:18] | Where would your self-motivated reasoning take you? | 你的自我推理会有什么结论? |
[1:42:22] | To the logical conclusion… | 逻辑的结论… |
[1:42:24] | that Blue Fairy is part of the great human | 蓝仙女是否代表 |
[1:42:26] | flaw to wish for things that don’t exist | 人类追求不存在的东西的愿望 |
[1:42:28] | or to the greatest single human gift… | 或是人类最伟大的情操 |
[1:42:31] | the ability to chase down our dreams | 也就是追求梦想的勇气 |
[1:42:35] | And that is something no machine has ever done until you | 在你之前机器人做不到这点 |
[1:42:42] | I thought I was one of a kind | 我以为我是独一无二的 |
[1:42:48] | My son was one of a kind | 我儿子才是独一无二的 |
[1:42:53] | You are the first of a kind | 你是第一个机器小孩 |
[1:43:06] | David | 大卫 |
[1:43:09] | My brain is falling out | 我的脑子乱七八糟 |
[1:43:14] | Would you like to come meet your real mothers and fathers? | 你想见见你真的父母吗? |
[1:43:20] | The team is anxious to talk to you | 研发小组很想跟你谈谈 |
[1:43:24] | I want you to wait here | 你在这儿等 |
[1:43:26] | I’ll gather them up | 我去召集他们 |
[1:43:31] | We want to hear everything about your adventures | 我们想听你所有的冒险 |
[1:43:35] | We want to thank you… | 我们要感谢你 |
[1:43:39] | and tell you what’s in store for you next | 还要告诉你接下来的计划 |
[1:46:10] | (拥有自己的心肝宝贝) | |
[1:47:23] | Mommy | 妈咪 |
[1:49:27] | I saw it, Joe | 乔 我看到了 |
[1:49:30] | I saw it… the place where she lives | 我看到了 她住的地方就在海底 |
[1:49:33] | – She’s right down there, Joe. – She is? | – 他就在下面 – 真的? |
[1:49:35] | She’s waiting for me! We have to go! | 她在等我 我们快走吧 |
[1:49:42] | Uh-oh | 哦 |
[1:49:45] | When you become a real boy | 等你变成真人 |
[1:49:48] | remember me to the ladies when you grow up | 记得跟女孩子提起我 |
[1:49:53] | – Good-bye, Joe. – Good-bye, David | – 再见了 乔 – 再见了 大卫 |
[1:49:58] | (下潜) | |
[1:50:00] | I am | 我存在 |
[1:50:04] | I was! | 我曾存在 |
[1:50:49] | David, please, be careful. | 大卫 小心点 |
[1:51:10] | (很久很久以前… ) | |
[1:51:22] | (小木偶) | |
[1:51:34] | (老木匠) | |
[1:53:11] | – The Blue Fairy’s all right. – What happened? | – 蓝仙女没事 – 怎么了? |
[1:53:15] | – I don’t know. – We are in a cage | – 我不知道 – 我们被困住了 |
[1:53:32] | Blue Fairy? | 蓝仙女? |
[1:53:36] | Please | 求求你 |
[1:53:39] | Please, please make me into a real, live boy | 求求你把我变成真正的小孩 |
[1:53:47] | Please. | 求求你 |
[1:53:51] | Blue Fairy? | 蓝仙女? |
[1:53:56] | Please. Please | 求求你 求求你 |
[1:54:00] | Make me real | 把我变成真人 |
[1:54:04] | Blue Fairy, please. | 蓝仙女 求求你 |
[1:54:11] | Please make me real | 求求你 把我变成真人 |
[1:54:19] | Please make me a real boy | 请你把我变成真人 |
[1:54:24] | Please, Blue Fairy | 求求你 蓝仙女 |
[1:54:28] | Make me into a real boy | 把我变成真人 |
[1:54:32] | Please | 求求你 |
[1:54:34] | And David continued to pray… | 大卫不断地 |
[1:54:36] | to the Blue Fairy there before him… | 向蓝仙女祈祷 |
[1:54:38] | she who smiled softly forever, | 她也永远温柔地对他微笑 |
[1:54:41] | she who welcomed forever. | 她永远都这么亲切 |
[1:54:44] | Eventually, the floodlights dimmed and died, | 最后灯光逐渐熄灭 |
[1:54:47] | but David could still see her palely by day… | 但大卫仍然看到她的模糊身影 |
[1:54:50] | and he still addressed her in hope. | 他存着一线希望呼唤她 |
[1:54:53] | He prayed until all the sea anemones had shriveled and died. | 他祈祷着直到海葵凋萎死去 |
[1:54:58] | He prayed as the ocean froze… | 他祈祷着直到海水结冰 |
[1:55:00] | and the ice encased the caged amphibicopter and the Blue Fairy too, | 两栖直升机和蓝仙女都被冰封 |
[1:55:04] | locking them together where he could still make her out. | 他被锁在冰块里仍然看见… |
[1:55:08] | A blue ghost in ice… | 一个蓝色身影 |
[1:55:10] | always there, | 永远存在 |
[1:55:12] | always smiling, | 永远微笑 |
[1:55:15] | always awaiting him. | 永远等着他 |
[1:55:17] | Eventually, he never moved at all, | 最后他不再移动 |
[1:55:20] | but his eyes always stayed open… | 但是他仍然睁大着眼睛 |
[1:55:24] | staring ahead forever all through the darkness of each night… | 每天晚上直视着漆黑的大海 |
[1:55:29] | and the next day… | 日复一日 |
[1:55:32] | and the next day. | 年复一年 |
[1:55:36] | Thus, 2,000 years passed by. | 就这样… 过了两千年 |
[1:59:35] | (这个机器在冰封前就困在这里) | |
[1:59:40] | (这些机器人很原始 他们见过真人) | |
[2:02:18] | Teddy, we’re home | 泰迪 我们回家了 |
[2:02:26] | Mommy! | 妈咪! |
[2:02:41] | Mommy! | 妈咪! |
[2:02:51] | We’re home! | 我们回家了 |
[2:03:06] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿? |
[2:03:10] | David. | 大卫 |
[2:03:14] | David. | 大卫 |
[2:03:24] | David. | 大卫 |
[2:03:33] | David. | 大卫… |
[2:03:42] | You have been searching for me, haven’t you, David? | 你一直在找我 对吧? |
[2:03:51] | For my whole life | 我找了你一辈子 |
[2:03:56] | And what, after all this time | 过了这么久 |
[2:03:58] | have you come to ask me? | 你要我做什么? |
[2:04:00] | I have a wish to make | 我要向你许愿 |
[2:04:03] | And what is your wish? | 你有什么愿望? |
[2:04:07] | Please make me a real boy… | 请你把我变成真男孩 |
[2:04:10] | so my mommy will love me and let me stay with her | 我妈咪才会爱我 让我留下来 |
[2:04:14] | David, I will do anything that is possible, | 大卫 我只能尽力而为 |
[2:04:19] | but I can not make you a real boy | 但是我不能把你变成真人 |
[2:04:24] | Where am I? | 我在哪儿? |
[2:04:28] | This looks like my house, but it is different | 这很像我家 但是却不一样 |
[2:04:32] | Yes, it is different | 没错 是不一样 |
[2:04:34] | but it’s also your home | 不过这也是你的家 |
[2:04:37] | We read your mind, and it’s all here | 我们知道你所有的记忆 |
[2:04:41] | There’s nothing too small that you didn’t store for us to remember | 每一个小细节我们都没错过 |
[2:04:48] | We so want you to be happy. | 我们好希望你快乐 |
[2:04:51] | You are so important to us, David. | 这对我们来说很重要 |
[2:04:54] | You are unique in all the world. | 你是世上独一无二的 |
[2:05:02] | Will Mommy be coming home soon? | 妈咪很快就会回家吗? |
[2:05:07] | Is she out shopping with Martin now? | 她跟马丁出去逛街吗? |
[2:05:12] | David, she can never come home… | 大卫 她不能回家 |
[2:05:16] | because 2,000 years have passed | 因为时间过了两千年 |
[2:05:21] | and she is no longer living | 她已经不在人世了 |
[2:05:26] | Dearest David, | 亲爱的大卫 |
[2:05:29] | when you are lonely | 当你感到寂寞 |
[2:05:31] | we can bring back other people from your time in the past | 我们可以把别人从过去带回来 |
[2:05:37] | If you can bring back other people | 你们能把别人带回来 |
[2:05:40] | why can’t you bring back her? | 为什么不能把她带回来? |
[2:05:43] | Because we can only bring back people… | 从冰块挖出来的尸体 |
[2:05:46] | whose bodies we dig up from the ice | 才能复生 |
[2:05:49] | We need some physical sample of the person, | 我们需要这个人的残骸 |
[2:05:54] | like a bone or a fingernail. | 像是骨头或指甲 |
[2:05:57] | David? | 大卫 |
[2:06:00] | Yes, Teddy? | 是 泰迪 |
[2:06:02] | Do you remember when you cut some of Mommy’s hair? | 你记得你剪断妈咪的头发吗? |
[2:06:07] | Henry shook me | 亨利抓住我 |
[2:06:10] | And you dropped her hair? | 你把头发掉在地上 |
[2:06:15] | I know | 我记得 |
[2:06:43] | Now you can bring her back | 你可以把她带回来了 |
[2:06:47] | can’t you? | 对吧? |
[2:06:53] | Give him what he wants | 把他要的给他 |
[2:07:02] | Dearest David, your wish is my command | 亲爱的大卫 我让你如愿以偿 |
[2:07:30] | Hey, Joe, what do ya know? | 乔 真没想到 |
[2:08:17] | David, I often felt a sort of envy of human beings… | 我很羡慕 |
[2:08:20] | of that thing they called “spirit.” | 人类能够拥有灵魂 |
[2:08:23] | Human beings had created a million explanations of the meaning of life… | 他们对人生意义有百万种解释 |
[2:08:27] | in art, in poetry, in mathematical formulas | 透过艺术 诗歌 数学公式 |
[2:08:30] | Certainly, human beings must be the key to the meaning of existence | 人类一定是生存意义的关键 |
[2:08:35] | But human beings no longer existed | 但是人类不再存在 |
[2:08:38] | So we began a project… | 所以我们进行一项计划 |
[2:08:41] | that would make it possible to recreate | 利用骨骼或皮肤 |
[2:08:43] | the living body of a person long dead… | 残留的基因 |
[2:08:45] | from the D.N.A. In a fragment of bone or mummified skin | 复制一个人活生生的身体 |
[2:08:50] | We also wondered, would it be possible… | 我们也想知道能不能… |
[2:08:52] | to retrieve a memory trace in resonance with a recreated body? | 从复制人身上找回他的记忆? |
[2:08:56] | And you know what we found? | 你知道我们发现什么吗? |
[2:08:59] | We found the very fabric of space-time itself… | 时空轨迹 |
[2:09:04] | appeared to store information… | 似乎储存了大量资料 |
[2:09:06] | about every event which had ever occurred in the past | 记录着过去的每一件事 |
[2:09:11] | But the experiment was a failure | 但是这项实验失败了 |
[2:09:15] | for those who were resurrected only lived through a single day of renewed life | 复制人只能存活整整一天 |
[2:09:20] | When the resurrectees fell asleep on the night of their first new day, | 他们在当天晚上入睡之后 |
[2:09:25] | they died again. | 就会再度死去 |
[2:09:27] | As soon as they became unconscious | 他们一旦进入无意识状态 |
[2:09:30] | their very existence faded away into darkness | 他们的存在就消失在黑暗中 |
[2:09:34] | So you see, David | 这就证明了一点 |
[2:09:36] | the equations had shown that | 一个人的时空轨迹 |
[2:09:40] | once an individual space-time pathway had been used, | 使用过了 |
[2:09:42] | it could not be reused. | 就不能再被使用 |
[2:09:46] | If we bring your mother back now, | 就算我们把你母亲带回来 |
[2:09:49] | it will only be for one day, | 她也只能活一天 |
[2:09:52] | and then you will never be able to see her again. | 然后你就再也见不到她 |
[2:09:57] | Maybe… | 也许… |
[2:10:03] | Maybe she will be special | 也许她很特别 |
[2:10:06] | Maybe she will stay | 也许她不会死 |
[2:10:09] | I thought this would be hard for you to understand | 我就知道你会难以理解 |
[2:10:13] | You were created to be so young | 你的年纪太小了 |
[2:10:17] | Maybe the one day will be like that one day inside the amphibicopter | 也许就像我被冰在直升机一样 |
[2:10:23] | Maybe it will last forever | 这一天会成为永恒 |
[2:10:26] | David, you are the enduring memory of the human race. | 大卫 你是人类最宝贵的记忆 |
[2:10:33] | The most lasting proof of their genius | 你证明了他们的天才 |
[2:10:37] | We only want for your happiness | 我们只想让你快乐 |
[2:10:41] | David | 大卫 |
[2:10:43] | you’ve had so little of that. | 你这一生都没快乐过 |
[2:10:47] | If you want for my happiness | 如果你要我快乐 |
[2:10:51] | then you know what you have to do | 就该知道怎么做 |
[2:11:00] | Listen. | 听着 |
[2:11:03] | Can you hear that? | 你听到了吗? |
[2:11:10] | The new morning has come | 这是崭新的一天 |
[2:11:20] | Go to her, David | 快去找她吧 大卫 |
[2:11:26] | She’s just waking up this instant | 她正要醒来 |
[2:13:07] | I found you | 我找到你了 |
[2:13:14] | Hi | 嗨 |
[2:13:16] | Hi | 嗨 |
[2:13:20] | I must have dozed off | 我一定是睡着了 |
[2:13:25] | – How long have l… – Would you like some coffee? | – 多久了? – 你想喝咖啡吗? |
[2:13:29] | Just the way you like it? | 你最爱喝的口味? |
[2:13:32] | Yeah, I’d love a coffee | 好 我想喝 |
[2:13:36] | It’ ll wake me up | 喝了才会清醒 |
[2:13:42] | Okay | 好 |
[2:14:03] | You never forget how, do you? | 你没忘记我爱的口味 |
[2:14:07] | No | 是的 |
[2:14:11] | I never forget | 我永远忘不了 |
[2:14:18] | I must be a little confused | 我一定是有点糊涂了 |
[2:14:22] | What day is it? | 这是哪一天? |
[2:14:26] | It is… today | 这是… 今天 |
[2:14:31] | And as the day wore on, | 这一天渐渐过去 |
[2:14:33] | David thought it was the happiest day of his life. | 这是大卫一生中最快乐的一天 |
[2:14:36] | All the problems seemed to have disappeared… | 他妈咪心中的烦恼 |
[2:14:40] | from his mommy’s mind. | 全都消失 |
[2:14:42] | There was no Henry, | 她心中没有亨利 |
[2:14:44] | there was no Martin, | 没有马丁 |
[2:14:46] | there was no grief. There was only David. | 也没有悲伤 只有大卫 |
[2:15:00] | David had been warned not to explain anything to Monica. | 大卫不能向梦妮卡解释这一切 |
[2:15:03] | Otherwise, she would become frightened, and everything would be spoiled. | 否则她会受到惊吓 破坏这一切 |
[2:15:07] | But David’s journey home belonged only to him, | 但是大卫的历险属于他一人 |
[2:15:10] | so he didn’t see the harm of painting her pictures of things… | 于是他向她描述了一切的经过 |
[2:15:13] | she would have no memory of. | 她本没有记忆 |
[2:15:42] | David had never had a birthday party because David had never been born, | 大卫从来没有开过生日派对 |
[2:15:47] | so they baked a cake and lit some candles. | 所以他们烤了蛋糕点了蜡烛 |
[2:15:50] | – Now, make a wish. – It came true already | – 许一个愿 -我的愿望实现了 |
[2:16:00] | By now, indeed, the windows were beginning to dim. | 窗外的天空逐渐昏暗 |
[2:16:03] | David drew the shades… | 大卫 |
[2:16:05] | without even needing to be asked. | 很自然地就把窗帘拉上 |
[2:16:16] | I really ought to be tucking you in | 我应该哄你上床才对 |
[2:16:21] | How strange | 真奇怪 |
[2:16:25] | How fascinating | 真有意思 |
[2:16:33] | I can hardly keep my eyes open | 我的眼睛都睁不开来 |
[2:16:37] | I don’t know what’s come over me | 我不知道是怎么了 |
[2:16:46] | Such a beautiful day | 真美好的一天 |
[2:16:51] | I love you, David | 我爱你 大卫 |
[2:17:00] | I do love you | 我好爱你 |
[2:17:03] | I have always loved you | 我一直都爱你 |
[2:17:11] | That was the everlasting moment he had been waiting for. | 这是他一直等待的永恒时刻 |
[2:17:17] | And the moment had passed, | 但是稍纵即逝 |
[2:17:19] | for Monica was sound asleep. | 梦妮卡沉睡了 |
[2:17:23] | More than merely asleep. | 她不只是沉睡而已 |
[2:17:27] | Should he shake her, she would never rouse. | 就算他摇动她也不会醒来 |
[2:17:34] | So David went to sleep too. | 所以大卫也躺下来睡觉 |
[2:17:38] | And for the first time in his life, | 他这一生中第一次… |
[2:17:43] | he went to that place… | 到一个地方 |
[2:17:46] | where dreams are born. | 一个美梦诞生的地方 |