时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:06] | After 5 years in hell… | 五年里 我被困在地狱… |
[00:08] | I returned home with only one goal– | 我回来只有一个目标 |
[00:11] | to save my city. | 拯救我的城市 |
[00:14] | For 8 years, I’ve fought alongside brave men and women | 八年来我与英勇之士并肩作战 |
[00:17] | striving for justice, | 为正义而奋斗 |
[00:19] | but then a crisis came, | 但之后一场危机来袭 |
[00:20] | and I had to become someone else. | 所以我得成为另一个人 |
[00:23] | I had to become something else. | 我得成为另一个存在 |
[00:26] | I made the ultimate sacrifice, | 我为之付出了最大的牺牲 |
[00:28] | which helped birth an entirely new universe. | 也因此帮助诞生了一个全新的宇宙 |
[00:32] | Now my friends and family will have to go on without me, | 现在我的朋友和家人们将继续没有我的生活 |
[00:35] | and although I have become a spectre, | 尽管我已经变成了一个幽灵 |
[00:38] | there is a part of me that will always be | 我的一部分将永远都是 |
[00:40] | the Green Arrow. | 绿箭侠 |
[00:49] | Both my children will live. | 别杀我的孩子 |
[00:53] | 2014 | 星城 |
[00:57] | Mom… what are you doing? | 妈 你在干什么 |
[01:00] | – Thea, I love you. – No. | -西娅 我爱你 -不要 |
[01:03] | Close your eyes, baby. | 闭上眼睛 孩子 |
[01:04] | No! | 不要 |
[01:06] | You possess true courage, Moira. | 你拥有真正的勇气 莫伊拉 |
[01:14] | I’m truly sorry… | 真的很抱歉… |
[01:19] | You did not pass that on to your son. | 可你的勇气没有传给你儿子 |
[01:35] | It’s just such a strange thing to learn | 在我去世的世界之外 |
[01:38] | that there’s a whole other… | 居然还有一个世界… |
[01:43] | world, I guess… | 得知这一点 |
[01:48] | where I died. | 真的很奇怪 |
[01:51] | The people that knew my son best tell me | 最了解我儿子的朋友们告诉我 |
[01:54] | that when Oliver sacrificed himself during the crisis, | 在面临危机时 奥利弗牺牲了他自己 |
[01:58] | 重大新闻 奥利弗·奎恩于世界危机中丧命 | |
[01:59] | that somehow he’s the reason that everything changed, | 不知为何 一切都因他发生了变化 |
[02:07] | that the world we’re living in right now is | 我们现在正生活的世界 |
[02:10] | a kind of gift from him. | 可以看作是他的馈赠 |
[02:17] | I don’t know. I’m just trying to process it. | 我也不知道 我还在消化这些信息 |
[02:22] | I–I think we’re all still trying to process it, | 我想我们都在努力消化这些信息 |
[02:27] | not only Oliver’s death… | 不只是奥利弗的离世… |
[02:29] | 黛娜·德雷克 星城警局队长 | |
[02:32] | but what he leaves behind. | 还有他留下的东西 |
[02:36] | It’s a hell of a legacy. | 这份遗赠可不轻 |
[02:36] | 雷内·拉米雷斯 “野狗” | |
[02:39] | Not just a city of heroes, | 不只是一个充满英雄的城市 |
[02:42] | a world of heroes. | 还是一个充满英雄的世界 |
[02:46] | When I started this project, | 当我开始这个项目的时候 |
[02:47] | it was intended to explore the history | 它本来旨在探索历史 |
[02:50] | 奥利弗·奎恩 《绿箭》 皮多薇姿 戴维森 | |
[02:50] | and the pitfalls of vigilantism in Star City. | 还有星城治安维持者存在的隐患 |
[02:54] | I never thought this documentary would have to be retooled | 我从没想到过这部纪录片需要被重新剪辑 |
[02:55] | 玛西亚·皮多薇姿 《绿箭》导演 | |
[02:59] | to be a memorial. | 成为一部纪念片 |
[03:02] | Nothing really ever, um, happens | 人生不如意事 |
[03:05] | the way you expect it to happen, | 十之八九 |
[03:08] | and that was, uh, certainly the case… | 奥利弗和他的任务… |
[03:09] | 约翰·狄格尔 “斯巴达” | |
[03:13] | with Oliver and his mission. | 正是如此 |
[03:17] | He always said he would go it alone | 他总是说他要独自作战 |
[03:21] | and that the mission would never… | 而任务永远不会… |
[03:25] | be over. | 停止 |
[03:28] | I’m glad he was…wrong about the first part… | 我很欣慰他的第一个预言并不准确… |
[03:35] | heartbroken he was wrong about the second. | 但第二个预言不准 这让我很心碎 |
[03:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:43] | That was very moving. | 你说得非常感人 |
[03:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:56] | Hey, man. | 哥们 |
[03:57] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[03:58] | Everything good. | 都挺好的 |
[04:01] | Why do I get the sense that answer disappoints you? | 为什么我觉得你并不满意我这个回答呢 |
[04:05] | I just can’t believe it, you know? | 我只是没法相信 你能明白吧 |
[04:11] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[04:17] | When Oliver rebooted the universe, | 奥利弗重启宇宙时 |
[04:21] | he fixed things. | 也肃清了社会 |
[04:23] | Ever since the crisis, | 危机之后 |
[04:25] | crime in Star City disappeared overnight. | 星城一夜之间再无犯罪 |
[04:29] | Literally. | 真的是一夜之间 |
[04:34] | Dig, he–he saved this city. | 狄格 他…拯救了这座城市 |
[04:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:43] | Come on. It’s time. | 来吧 是时候了 |
[04:47] | Prochnost. | 干杯[俄语] |
[04:52] | I didn’t know you speak Russian. | 我都不知道你还会说俄语 |
[04:54] | No. That’s what Oliver used to say every time he drank this stuff. | 不会 但奥利弗每次喝这玩意都会这么说 |
[04:56] | – What exactly is this stuff? – Vodka. | -这玩意到底是什么 -伏特加 |
[04:58] | Yeah. It tastes like turpentine. | 行吧 喝起来像是松油脂 |
[05:00] | With faint hints of nail polish remover. | 还有一丝丝卸甲油的味道 |
[05:03] | So what’s the plan? | 所以大家有什么打算 |
[05:05] | I plan on getting as drunk as humanly possible. | 我打算醉到人类的极限 |
[05:09] | No. I mean after the funeral. | 不 我的意思是葬礼之后 |
[05:12] | From what Dinah tells me, | 据黛娜说的来看 |
[05:13] | there’s not much need for vigilantes anymore. | 已经不怎么需要治安维持者了 |
[05:15] | Lance’s term ends in April. | 兰斯的任期到四月结束 |
[05:18] | He’s endorsing me to replace him. | 他公开支持我接他的班 |
[05:20] | As mayor? | 做市长吗 |
[05:20] | No. As a bald guy with an attitude. | 不 是做一个有胆识有想法的人 |
[05:22] | Yeah, as mayor. | 是啦 做市长 |
[05:24] | What about you, D? | 你呢 小黛 |
[05:26] | Mayor, uh–for now at least– | 市长他…至少他现在还是… |
[05:27] | Lance actually just offered me a promotion to chief of police. | 实际上兰斯刚刚提拔我为警察局局长 |
[05:32] | Guys, look. I know how this looks. | 伙计们 听着 我知道现在看起来一切安好 |
[05:34] | I just don’t feel like this is over. | 我只是不觉得这就是终点了 |
[05:36] | Yeah. You’re not reading the same comstat reports I am. | 那我俩读的不是同一份通讯报告吧 |
[05:39] | We’re a month out of this crisis, Dinah, | 这次危机只过去了一个月 黛娜 |
[05:41] | and there’s tons that we don’t know, | 还有许多情况我们并不清楚 |
[05:44] | but what I do know is this. | 但我清楚一点 |
[05:48] | Though Oliver’s gone, his mission is far from over. | 尽管奥利弗离开了 他的使命远没有结束 |
[05:59] | Finally. What the hell happened? | 总算来了 怎么回事 |
[06:01] | Jimmy Tarallo gave me a few problems. | 吉米·泰拉罗给我找了几个麻烦 |
[06:03] | And by a few, you mean a dozen men armed with knives? | 你说的”几个”是指十来个携刀男子吗 |
[06:06] | No. I mean 22 with machetes. | 不 我指的是22个带着大砍刀的人 |
[06:09] | Queen, you shouldn’t be doing this alone. | 奎恩 你不该孤军奋战 |
[06:11] | You’re not ready to go into the field, Diggle. | 你还没准备好参与进来 狄格尔 |
[06:12] | Yeah? Well, when I signed on, | 是吗 我答应加入时 |
[06:13] | I told you I was here to keep the body count low. | 说过我的目的是为了减少伤亡 |
[06:16] | That includes you. | 这也包括你 |
[06:17] | Well, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[06:19] | And Tarallo? | 那泰拉罗呢 |
[06:21] | A little less so. | 比我稍差 |
[06:27] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[06:28] | The next name on the list. | 名单上的下一个人 |
[06:30] | John Byrne? What’s the CEO of a beer company | 约翰·拜恩 一家啤酒公司的总裁 |
[06:33] | have to do to deserve an arrow between the eyes? | 做了什么要落得个一箭爆头的下场 |
[06:35] | Well, the company’s a front. | 这家公司只是个幌子 |
[06:37] | He’s using his trucks to ferry a very different type of commodity. | 他在用他的卡车运送一种完全不同的商品 |
[06:40] | Drugs? | 毒品吗 |
[06:43] | People. | 人 |
[06:45] | Human trafficking? Where does this end? | 贩卖人口 这事有没有个头 |
[06:47] | How many names are on your list? | 你那张名单上有多少人 |
[06:48] | Too many to cross off. Listen, Diggle. | 太多了 划不完 听着 狄格尔 |
[06:50] | This doesn’t end. | 这事没有尽头 |
[06:53] | The mission is never over. | 这项使命永远也不会结束 |
[07:05] | You can survive this, | 你能撑过去的 |
[07:07] | make it home, right my wrongs, | 活着回家 纠正我的错误 |
[07:11] | but you got to live through this first. | 但首先你得挺过去 |
[07:22] | Survive. | 活下去 |
[07:24] | No! | 不 |
[07:36] | What the frak? | 什么鬼 |
[07:38] | Sorry. I– I didn’t mean to scare you. | 抱歉 我没想吓你 |
[07:40] | I meant to time portal to your front door, | 我本想通过时间传送门到你家门口 |
[07:42] | but I guess I– I overshot the mark a bit. | 但我想我定位偏了一点 |
[07:45] | This is a– this is a nice room. | 这… 这房间不错 |
[07:47] | Time portal? | 时间传送门 |
[07:47] | 2040 | 星城 |
[07:49] | Yeah. I’m a time traveler, remember? | 对 我是时空旅行者 忘了吗 |
[07:52] | Right. Ok. Uh, and why did you time travel here? | 好吧 你为什么要来这 |
[07:57] | Because I’m here to take you to your father’s funeral. | 因为我要带你去你爸爸的葬礼 |
[08:11] | You know, I actually should have tried that sooner. | 我真该早点试试这个 |
[08:12] | It’s not that hard, actually. | 其实没那么难 |
[08:14] | That’s because your arms are the size of telephone poles. | 那是因为你的胳膊和电线杆那么粗 |
[08:17] | You doing ok? | 你还好吗 |
[08:19] | When am I ever not ok? | 我什么时候不好了 |
[08:21] | I don’t think any of us are really ok, | 我觉得大家其实都不太好 |
[08:23] | but it seems to be hitting you particularly hard. | 但这对你的打击似乎特别大 |
[08:27] | I’m fine, like always. | 我挺好 一贯如此 |
[08:31] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[08:32] | – Yeah. Let’s do this. – Yeah. | -嗯 开始吧 -好 |
[08:35] | So what did Oliver call this thing? | 奥利弗怎么称呼这东西 |
[08:37] | He called it the mark of 4. | 他叫它四德之印 |
[08:43] | So how you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[08:46] | I’m just– I’m nervous about the funeral. | 我就是对葬礼有点紧张 |
[08:49] | Yeah. | 是 |
[08:50] | Yeah. You know, Thea’s gonna be there. | 好吧 西娅会来 |
[08:53] | Imagine both of Oliver’s sisters would be there. | 试想奥利弗的两个妹妹都会来 |
[08:56] | I kind of left Thea abruptly. | 我是突然离开西娅的 |
[08:59] | Ah. You’re worried about an awkward reunion. | 原来你是担心尴尬的重逢 |
[09:02] | I’m worried about any kind of reunion. | 对于任何一种重逢我都会担心 |
[09:04] | Well, hey. Look at it this way. | 不妨这么看 |
[09:06] | After fighting the Mirakuru soldiers | 在与米拉库鲁士兵 |
[09:08] | and the Thanatos Guild, | 和死神会的斗争之后 |
[09:10] | seeing your ex-girlfriend should be cake. | 与你的前女友见面应该是小菜一碟 |
[09:12] | That’s why I’m scared. | 所以我才害怕 |
[09:15] | I don’t want her to be my ex-girlfriend. | 我不想让她成为我的前女友 |
[09:21] | So when’s Felicity get to town? | 费利西蒂什么时候到 |
[09:23] | I don’t know if she’s coming. | 我不清楚她会不会来 |
[09:25] | It’s her husband’s funeral, man. | 这可是她丈夫的葬礼 |
[09:27] | Which is exactly why I think she might miss it. | 正因如此我才觉得她可能不会来 |
[09:30] | I don’t know, Rene. | 我也不清楚 雷内 |
[09:33] | She has a nanny watching Mia right now. | 她找了个人照看米娅 |
[09:35] | Felicity hasn’t even made it out of bed. | 费利西蒂都下不来床 |
[09:39] | I have no idea how to help her. | 我不知道怎么帮她 |
[09:43] | At least bring me for backup. | 至少把我带上做支援 |
[09:44] | How many times are we gonna go over this, Diggle? | 我们还要说多少次 狄格尔 |
[09:47] | You know, I went through Byrne’s financials. | 我查了拜恩的财务状况 |
[09:48] | Every month, he gives over $1 million | 每个月 他都会拿超过一百万 |
[09:50] | to this outfit called Black Armada. | 给这个叫暗黑舰队的地方 |
[09:52] | – You know who they are? – Private security firm. | -知道他们是干什么的吗 -私人安保公司 |
[09:56] | – Former special forces. – That’s right, | -前特种部队的 -没错 |
[09:58] | and you don’t think it’s a good idea to bring | 而你不认为也带上你自己的 |
[09:59] | a former soldier of your own? | 退役军人是个好主意吗 |
[10:01] | No. | 对 |
[10:03] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想吗 |
[10:05] | I don’t think you really want me there. | 我觉得你根本不想我去 |
[10:06] | Oh. Thanks for finally getting my point. | 谢谢你终于理解我的意思了 |
[10:08] | I don’t think you want me there because you’re afraid | 我觉得你不想让我去是因为你怕 |
[10:10] | I will stop you from committing cold-blooded murder. | 我会阻止你进行冷血的杀戮 |
[10:18] | You think that your role is to keep the body count low. | 你觉得你的任务是少死人 |
[10:21] | There’s a way you can stop him tonight without killing him. | 今晚有办法阻止他而不用要他的命 |
[10:23] | You could take him to prison, | 你可以把他关进监狱 |
[10:25] | You could see that justice is served. | 这样可以伸张正义 |
[10:26] | The man traffics in human beings. | 那家伙贩卖人口 |
[10:30] | – Killing him is justice. – But at what cost? | -杀了他就是伸张正义 -可代价呢 |
[10:33] | You say your mission will never end. Well, trust me, | 你说你的任务永远不会结束 相信我 |
[10:35] | it will end a lot sooner if you lose who you are. | 如果你迷失了自我 要不了多久任务就会结束了 |
[10:49] | Mia? | 米娅 |
[10:52] | Don’t worry. The Monitor didn’t drop me off | 别担心 监视者这次把我送来 |
[10:53] | because there’s another crisis coming. | 不是因为又有个危机要来了 |
[10:55] | That still doesn’t explain what you’re doing here. | 我还是不明白你来这做什么 |
[10:57] | Laurel’s sister showed up, | 劳蕾尔的妹妹来了 |
[10:59] | thought I might enjoy going to my dad’s funeral. | 以为我可能会乐于参加我爸爸的葬礼 |
[11:04] | And what are you doing with all this stuff? | 你用这些东西在干嘛 |
[11:07] | Trying my best to channel my mom. | 尽我所能联系我妈妈 |
[11:11] | Sorry. Um, when Sara dropped me off, | 抱歉 当莎拉带我过来的时候 |
[11:13] | she gave me this whole lecture about not telling people | 她千叮咛万嘱咐让我不要告诉别人 |
[11:16] | about the future, so… | 未来的事 所以… |
[11:20] | A few weeks before Sara showed up… | 莎拉出现的几周前 |
[11:24] | something happened. | 发生了一件事 |
[11:28] | William! | 威廉 |
[11:31] | Right in front of me. I couldn’t do anything to stop it, and… | 就当着我的面 而我无法阻止 |
[11:38] | I am already failing at being the Green Arrow. | 作为绿箭侠 我已经失败了 |
[11:42] | What we do is not easy. | 我们所做的并不容易 |
[11:44] | There are setbacks, there are tragedies, | 有挫折 有悲剧 |
[11:47] | but, God, Mia, your father, | 但是米娅 你父亲 |
[11:49] | he would be so, so proud | 他会为你肩负着这一切 |
[11:53] | of how you’re carrying all of that. | 而感到非常非常骄傲的 |
[11:56] | I can’t even do the one thing that | 他牺牲生命就是为了一件事 |
[11:58] | he risked his entire life to do– | 保护家人 |
[12:02] | protect my family. | 而我连这个都做不到 |
[12:07] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[12:09] | Well, your mother’s Archer Protocol scans news stations | 你妈妈编写的的弓箭手协议 |
[12:11] | for certain key words. | 会扫描新闻台搜寻某些关键词 |
[12:18] | William Clayton, the son of the late hero Oliver Queen, | 威廉·克莱顿 已故英雄奥利弗·奎恩之子 |
[12:21] | was abducted tonight in his hometown of Central City. | 今晚在他的家乡中城被绑架 |
[12:24] | The police have been unable to confirm | 警察仍无法确认 |
[12:26] | any suspects in the kidnapping. | 与绑架案有关的嫌疑人 |
[12:46] | Look. I’m sorry about the way that I left. | 听着 抱歉我就那样离开了 |
[12:49] | I just… | 我只是 |
[12:50] | Ollie’s just passed away, | 奥利刚刚去世 |
[12:52] | And William’s been kidnapped, | 威廉又被绑架了 |
[12:53] | so…as far as apologies go, your timing’s a little not great. | 所以 你的道歉 时机不太好 |
[12:59] | If you still think Oliver’s mission’s finished, | 如果你还觉得奥利弗的使命已完成 |
[13:01] | tell that to William when we get him back. | 等我们把威廉救回来 你自己告诉他 |
[13:03] | We will get him back, | 我们会救他回来 |
[13:05] | but, John, William was kidnapped outside of Star City. | 但是 约翰 威廉在星城外被绑架 |
[13:07] | I’m sure that will make him feel a whole lot better. | 我相信这会让他感觉好得多 |
[13:10] | – I reached out to Felicity. – Yeah. Me, too. | -我联系了费利西蒂 -我也是 |
[13:12] | Radio silence. | 联系不上 |
[13:15] | I asked Sara to check on her. | 我让莎拉去看看她 |
[13:22] | I haven’t seen this many people down here in a while. | 我很久没在这里看见这么多人了 |
[13:37] | It’s almost like a party. | 都像个派对了 |
[13:47] | I tried running a quad-grid search tasked | 我试着用一个锁眼卫星阵列 |
[13:49] | to a keyhole satellite array, but… | 进行网格搜索 但是… |
[13:51] | That array’s dark-sided as it undergoes a firmware upgrade, | 该阵列在进行固件升级时被恶意攻击 |
[13:53] | but fortunately when William moved to Central City, | 但幸运的是 当威廉搬到中城时 |
[13:55] | his overbearing stepmom | 他专横的继母 |
[13:56] | implanted a subdermal tracking device into his arm. | 在他的手臂上植入了皮下追踪装置 |
[13:58] | Ethical…Debatable. | 道德上 是有争议的 |
[14:01] | Which went dark as soon as he reentered Star City. | 他一回到星城就没信号了 |
[14:03] | Well, that’s convenient at least. | 这倒是挺方便 |
[14:04] | Just one second as I work up a statistically correlated list | 我正在整理一份他可能在的位置 |
[14:07] | of possible locations he could be at. | 的显著性相关列表 |
[14:09] | That is a very long list. | 这表真长啊 |
[14:11] | Which is exactly why we called everyone. | 这正是我们召集了所有人的原因 |
[14:13] | Thank you all for coming. | 谢谢大家的到来 |
[14:17] | Some on very short notice. | 有些人是极短时间内赶到的 |
[14:21] | Oliver made the ultimate sacrifice for his friends and his family. | 奥利弗为了他的朋友和家人做出了最后的牺牲 |
[14:26] | Now a part of his family needs our help. | 现在他的家人需要我们的帮助 |
[14:28] | This is our most important mission. | 这是我们最重要的任务 |
[14:34] | Suit up. | 着装 |
[14:46] | Ok. Well, he’s not here. | 好吧 他不在这里 |
[14:49] | What was the next place on Felicity’s list? | 费利西蒂名单上的下一个地方是哪 |
[14:51] | Kord Industries. | 科尔德工业 |
[14:53] | All right. Well, let’s go. | 好的 我们走 |
[14:54] | Hey. Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能和你谈一下吗 |
[14:57] | You already did back at the bunker, ok? | 你在地堡里已经说了 好吗 |
[14:59] | I get it. You’re sorry. | 我明白 你很抱歉 |
[15:01] | No. I never told you why I left. | 不 我从来没告诉过你我为什么离开 |
[15:04] | And you don’t need to. | 你也不需要告诉我 |
[15:06] | I understand. You were going through a lot. | 我理解你 你那时经历了很多 |
[15:09] | Dying, getting resurrected, | 死去 又被复活 |
[15:12] | it gave me a whole new perspective on…On everything, | 这完全改变了我对… 所有事的看法 |
[15:16] | including you. | 包括你 |
[15:19] | You know, I got my whole life back, | 你知道吗 我重获了我的人生 |
[15:20] | and I realized that I wanted you in it… | 意识到我想与你共度余生… |
[15:24] | forever and… and always. | 永远在一起…一直都如此 |
[15:29] | And what does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[15:32] | It means… | 意思是… |
[15:35] | Will you marry me? | 嫁给我好吗 |
[15:43] | Get out. | 都出去 |
[15:46] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[15:49] | Get out of here! | 我们快离开这 |
[15:56] | Nice. I would have fired some shots in the air. | 干得漂亮 换我就会朝天上开几枪 |
[15:59] | My way’s scarier. | 我的方法更吓人 |
[16:02] | So how are things? | 最近怎么样啊 |
[16:06] | It’s been a while. | 我们有一段时间没见了 |
[16:09] | Yeah. Well, a while is what it took | 是啊 有了这段时间 |
[16:12] | for these rags to work again. | 这些破布才能正常工作 |
[16:14] | Since then, I’ve been fighting for justice. | 从那时开始 我就一直在为正义而战 |
[16:17] | To honor your father? | 为了铭记你父亲吗 |
[16:20] | To honor Oliver. | 为了铭记奥利弗 |
[16:23] | We’ve had our differences over the years. | 我们这些年来有时会意见不合 |
[16:25] | Yeah, I assumed. | 不用你说我也知道 |
[16:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:30] | Of everyone, | 在所有人里 |
[16:34] | you’re the most like him. | 你是最像他的一个 |
[16:46] | – Clear! – Clear! | -安全 -安全 |
[16:49] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[16:50] | – What? – He’s not here. | -怎么了 -他没在这 |
[16:53] | Curtis said there’s a bunch of places he could still be. | 柯蒂斯说仍有许多他可能会在的地方 |
[16:55] | – Well, we need to find him. – We will. | -我们需要找到他 -我们会的 |
[16:56] | We have to find him, Johnny. | 我们必须要找到他 约翰 |
[16:58] | We will, Lyla. Are you OK? | 我们会找到的 莱拉 你还好吗 |
[17:01] | Oliver put our family back together. | 奥利弗让我们一家团聚了 |
[17:04] | What happens if… | 如果我们… |
[17:07] | if we can’t do the same for his? | 无法帮助他们家团圆怎么办 |
[17:09] | Lyla, look at me. We can, | 莱拉 看着我 我们能做到 |
[17:12] | and we will, I promise. | 我们也会做到的 我保证 |
[17:16] | We will. | 我们会找到他的 |
[17:30] | Let him go! | 放开他 |
[17:37] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[17:46] | I said, who are you? | 我再问一遍 你是谁 |
[17:48] | You’re wearing his hood. You should know. | 你穿着他的兜帽 你应该知道 |
[18:47] | No, please, please. | 不 求你了 求你了 |
[20:56] | You stay back! | 你不要过来 |
[20:58] | John Byrne… | 约翰·拜恩 |
[20:59] | You have failed this city. | 你辜负了这座城市 |
[21:07] | Let him go! | 放开他 |
[21:09] | I brought him up here to throw him off. | 我带他上来是要把他扔下去 |
[21:12] | My whole life ended right here! | 我的人生就是在这结束的 |
[21:14] | I don’t care! Final warning. | 我不管 最后一次警告 |
[21:17] | He thought he was saving me. | 他以为他在拯救我 |
[21:20] | 8 years in Iron Heights never saved anyone. | 在铁山监狱八年根本没有拯救任何人 |
[21:22] | So you kidnap his son, | 那你就绑架他的儿子吗 |
[21:24] | the man who spared your life? | 那个放了你一条生路的人 |
[21:25] | I should put this arrow in you right now! | 我现在就应该一箭射穿你 |
[21:28] | Do it! After 8 years in prison, | 动手啊 蹲了八年监狱 |
[21:30] | I got nothing left to live for anyway! | 反正我已经生无可恋了 |
[21:33] | Go ahead! | 射啊 |
[21:48] | No. If Oliver Queen didn’t kill you, | 不 如果当年奥利弗·奎恩饶了你一命 |
[21:51] | then neither will I, | 我也不会杀了你 |
[21:54] | but your ass is going back to prison. | 你还是滚回监狱吧 |
[22:00] | This is the riser, | 这里是弓把 |
[22:01] | uh, this is the arrow shelf, | 这个是箭台 |
[22:04] | and this is the fadeout. | 这里是渐变处 |
[22:05] | That’s really cool. | 这好帅啊 |
[22:10] | That’s… | 那是 |
[22:15] | Mia. | 米娅 |
[22:18] | Must be a lot to take in. | 你一定很难接受 |
[22:19] | Yeah. That’s the… | 这样说算是… |
[22:21] | understatement of the millennium. | 非常的轻描淡写了 |
[22:24] | She became a hero. | 她成了英雄 |
[22:26] | Well, she had good parents. | 毕竟她有很棒的父母 |
[22:30] | Do you…You want to meet her? | 你…你想见她吗 |
[22:34] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[22:38] | She…she might be here, | 她可能在这里 |
[22:39] | but she’s…she’s also at home, | 但…但她同时也在家里 |
[22:44] | waiting for me, | 等着我回去 |
[22:47] | and I get to see her grow up. | 我能看着她慢慢长大 |
[22:56] | I’m not sure I want to rush that. | 我可能不想这一切发生得太快 |
[23:03] | Something on the news you should see. | 你得看看新闻 |
[23:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:13] | William Clayton was safely recovered | 威廉·克莱顿已经安全地 |
[23:16] | from his kidnapper John Byrne. | 从绑匪约翰·拜恩手中救出 |
[23:18] | Apparently the abduction was revenge | 此次绑架显然是为了报复 |
[23:20] | for Oliver Queen bringing Byrne to justice 8 years ago. | 奥利弗·奎恩八年前将拜恩绳之以法 |
[23:24] | We have exclusive footage of the rescue. | 我台独家获得了本次营救行动的录像 |
[23:33] | With Oliver Queen confirmed dead, | 奥利弗·奎恩已经确认身亡 |
[23:35] | we can only speculate that he inspired | 但我们推测他激励了 |
[23:38] | a new generation of heroes to carry on his mission. | 新一代的英雄来继承他的使命 |
[23:44] | Like I said…proud. | 如我所说 为你骄傲 |
[24:03] | Diggle! | 狄格尔 |
[24:06] | Don’t use just your arms. | 不要只用手臂发力 |
[24:10] | Power’s coming from your hips. | 力量来自你的髋部 |
[24:18] | Thanks for the tip. | 谢谢提醒 |
[24:19] | Just get real good at that, | 你好好练习这个 |
[24:20] | and maybe I’ll eventually take you out in the field. | 也许有一天我会带你实战 |
[24:27] | Byrne didn’t really have a good night, did he? | 拜恩这一晚过得不怎么样吧 |
[24:30] | He had a better night than you think. | 比你想象中的要好 |
[24:37] | He’s being arraigned in the morning. | 他会在早上收到传唤 |
[24:43] | Plenty of people in this book that deserve to die, | 这本子上的很多人都该死 |
[24:46] | plain and simple. | 就这么简单 |
[24:48] | But probably not everyone. | 但也许并不是每一个都该死 |
[24:51] | Let’s consider Mr. John Byrne to be | 我们可以把约翰·拜恩先生 |
[24:56] | proof of concept. | 当做一个验证 |
[24:58] | That people can be redeemed? | 证明人还能被救赎吗 |
[25:00] | That one day I’ll be able to trust you. | 证明终有一天我可以相信你 |
[25:22] | Your mom let me in. | 你妈妈让我进来的 |
[25:25] | Is it just me, or does the new Moira | 只有我这么觉得吗 新的莫伊拉 |
[25:27] | seem to like me a lot more than the old Moira? | 是不是比以前的要更喜欢我 |
[25:30] | Yeah. She never really liked you that much. | 对 她以前一直都不太喜欢你 |
[25:33] | But in her defense, you were a criminal. | 但她也没错 你以前可是罪犯 |
[25:35] | Well, I regret nothing. | 但我不后悔 |
[25:37] | If I never stole your purse, | 如果我没有偷走你的钱包 |
[25:38] | then I never would have met you, | 那我就不可能遇到你 |
[25:41] | and even if you do say no to my proposal, | 就算你拒绝了我的求婚 |
[25:43] | which I…I really hope you don’t… | 但是我真的不希望你拒绝 |
[25:48] | Loving you has changed my life, Thea. | 爱上你改变了我的人生 西娅 |
[25:51] | If Ollie’s death has taught me anything, | 奥利的死教会了我一件事 |
[25:53] | it’s…that we don’t have a lot of time in this life. | 人一辈子没有太多时间 |
[26:00] | As long as you promise | 只要你保证 |
[26:02] | if you ever freak out on me like that again, | 你以后如果再崩溃了 |
[26:05] | you tell me instead of just leaving. | 你会告诉我而不是不告而别 |
[26:08] | Yeah, yeah. I can make that promise. | 好的 我向你保证 |
[26:12] | Then yes. | 那我愿意 |
[26:14] | Yes? | 愿意 |
[26:17] | I will marry you, Roy Harper. | 我愿意嫁给你 罗伊·哈珀 |
[26:32] | Hey. What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[26:35] | Looking for you. | 找你 |
[26:36] | Well, I was just looking for Dinah. | 我刚才想找黛娜 |
[26:38] | I think she’s, uh, ghosting me. | 我觉得她有意躲我 |
[26:40] | Do you have a second to talk? | 你有空聊聊吗 |
[26:42] | Want to step into not my office? | 那就来别人的办公室里吧 |
[26:52] | So, uh, what’s up? | 有什么事吗 |
[26:55] | It’s about Oliver. | 是奥利弗的事 |
[26:57] | Well, not exactly him, but… | 不能说是他 是… |
[27:00] | Who his sacrifice brought back. | 他牺牲后救回的人 |
[27:02] | – Like me? – And Tommy and Moira… | -比如我吗 -还有汤米 莫伊拉 |
[27:09] | but not me | 但除了我 |
[27:11] | or the other me, yo– | 或者说另一个我 |
[27:16] | your Laurel. | 你的劳拉 |
[27:17] | Look. We don’t exactly know the rules | 听着 我们并不知道 |
[27:19] | of this whole resurrection thing. | 复活的规则 |
[27:20] | Yes, we do. | 我们知道 |
[27:22] | You’re all of the people who Oliver | 奥利弗想用自己的牺牲 |
[27:23] | would have wanted his sacrifice to bring back, | 换你们所有人活着 |
[27:27] | and Laurel, she– she would have been | 劳拉她 要不是因为我 |
[27:30] | On that list, too, if it wasn’t for me. | 她本来也能复活 |
[27:36] | Oliver’s death, it fixed everything else. | 奥利弗的死修正了一切 |
[27:40] | Why didn’t it fix this, too? | 为什么没有修正这个 |
[27:43] | Because, sweetheart, there is nothing about you | 因为这事不需要修正 |
[27:46] | that needed to be fixed. | 亲爱的 |
[27:55] | It’s all right. | 没关系的 |
[28:05] | Dig, what’s going on? | 狄格尔 怎么了 |
[28:08] | The end of the line. | 到终点了 |
[28:10] | You were right. The mission’s over. | 你说得对 任务结束了 |
[28:12] | Just took me a while to accept that. | 我花了很长时间才接受这个事实 |
[28:17] | I think accepting that meant accepting | 而接受事实就意味着 |
[28:18] | that Oliver was really gone. | 承认奥利弗真的不在了 |
[28:24] | You know, Sara said that before Oliver died | 莎拉说 奥利弗生前 |
[28:26] | that he became something else. | 已经成为了另一种存在 |
[28:29] | I’d like to think that somehow, someway, | 我也想相信 他仍以某种形式 |
[28:33] | he’s still here. | 活在世上 |
[28:34] | I’d drink to that. | 那我会举杯庆祝 |
[28:36] | Just as long as it’s no more of that godawful vodka. | 只要不是喝伏特加就行 |
[28:41] | Ok. Cool. So… you’re moving on. | 好了 你已经向前看了 |
[28:45] | So what’s next for you? | 下一步什么打算 |
[28:46] | Lyla accepted a promotion in metropolis, | 莱拉在大都会升了职 |
[28:48] | so we’re all gonna move there after the funeral. | 葬礼后我们就搬过去 |
[28:53] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[28:55] | I’m not gonna take the promotion. | 我不打算接受升职了 |
[28:57] | Just no point being police in a safe city, | 在安全的城市做警察没多大意义 |
[29:00] | and there are lots of cities that still need saving. | 但还有很多城市需要拯救 |
[29:04] | Damn, and here I am getting to be elected in a few months, | 真是 我几个月之后就要选举了 |
[29:08] | and you guys decide to move away. | 你们却要搬走了 |
[29:11] | Kind of hard not to take that personally. | 真感觉是在针对我 |
[29:14] | Don’t worry, Rene. You are gonna be a great mayor | 没事 雷内 你肯定能当个好市长 |
[29:17] | because you’re a great man. | 因为你是个好人 |
[29:19] | I learned from the best. | 我有个好榜样 |
[29:22] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[29:23] | And the two of you. | 还有你们俩 |
[29:34] | Who’s getting the lights? | 谁来关灯 |
[29:36] | I will. | 我来 |
[30:00] | I’m gonna miss this place. | 我会想念这里的 |
[30:03] | We all will. | 我们都会 |
[30:22] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你们过来 |
[30:26] | For a long time… | 很长一段时间 |
[30:30] | I hated Oliver Queen. | 我都在恨奥利弗·奎恩 |
[30:32] | I blamed him for the death of my youngest daughter, | 怪他害死我的小女儿 |
[30:39] | I blamed him for the violence in my city, | 怪他给我的城市带来暴力 |
[30:44] | I interrogated him, I hunted him, | 我审问他 追捕他 |
[30:48] | persecuted him. | 迫害他 |
[30:52] | I’ve never been more wrong in my life. | 这是我一辈子犯过最大的错误 |
[30:56] | Oliver Queen wasn’t just a hero. | 奥利弗·奎恩不仅是一位英雄 |
[31:01] | He was a good man. | 还是一个好人 |
[31:04] | He was an honorable person. | 一个值得尊敬的人 |
[31:07] | The fact that he didn’t start out that way | 他年轻时并非如此 |
[31:08] | makes him, in my book, | 因此在我看来 |
[31:12] | even more honorable. | 他更值得尊敬 |
[31:15] | He stands as a reminder to all of us | 他向我们证明了 |
[31:19] | that anyone can change. | 任何人都能改变 |
[31:25] | So will this. | 这也一样 |
[31:29] | 奥利弗·奎恩 绿箭侠 | |
[32:08] | I just don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[32:10] | If Ollie could fix everything, | 如果奥利可以修正一切 |
[32:12] | then why couldn’t he fix this? | 那他为什么不修正这个 |
[32:16] | I think that Oliver could only change the things | 我想奥利弗只会改变 |
[32:20] | that didn’t change him, | 不会改变他的事 |
[32:23] | and if not for your father and… | 如果不是因为你父亲 |
[32:26] | what he did for Oliver, | 还有他为奥利弗所做的事 |
[32:30] | your brother would never have become the man that he was. | 你哥哥永远也不会成为现在这样的人 |
[32:35] | I still can’t believe Ollie’s really gone. | 我还是不敢相信奥利真的不在了 |
[32:38] | I know, sweetheart. | 我知道 亲爱的 |
[32:45] | I’m sorry to intrude, | 抱歉打扰你们 |
[32:46] | but I wanted to meet you. | 但我想要见你 |
[32:49] | – I’m– – My sister. | -我是… -我妹妹 |
[32:52] | Oliver told me a lot about you. | 奥利弗和我说了很多你的事 |
[32:54] | I’m sorry that it took something like this | 对不起我们不得不 |
[32:55] | for us to finally meet. | 在这种情况下见面 |
[32:56] | Yes. Emiko, you are welcome here anytime. | 是的 惠美子 我们随时欢迎你 |
[33:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:06] | So you’re from another earth, is that it? | 你是从另一个地球上来的 是吗 |
[33:10] | I know it’s a lot to take in. | 我知道这很难接受 |
[33:13] | Well, I just found out there’s a reality where I was dead, | 我刚刚发现另一个世界里我已经死了 |
[33:15] | so that’s the curve I’m grading on these days. | 所以这几天我面对的都是大起大落的事 |
[33:20] | The Laurel of, well, this earth, um– | 这个地球上的劳蕾尔 |
[33:25] | she was my wife. | 是我妻子 |
[33:29] | So it must be strange seeing me. | 所以你看到我感觉一定很奇怪 |
[33:32] | Yeah. Well, strange enough to blow the curve… | 没错 奇怪到不真实 |
[33:38] | but there’s something nice about it, too. | 但是也有好的一面 |
[33:48] | My condolences on your husband’s passing. | 你丈夫的事请节哀顺变 |
[33:50] | I had our marriage erased. | 我把我们的婚姻抹去了 |
[33:53] | Feelings cannot be erased. | 感情是无法抹灭的 |
[33:55] | I had no feelings for him. | 我对他毫无感情 |
[33:57] | Our marriage was father’s perverse joke, | 我们的婚姻不过是我父亲一意孤行的笑话 |
[34:00] | meant to torment me. | 就为了折磨我 |
[34:02] | Our father only ever meant for you to have a normal life. | 我们的父亲只是想你拥有正常的人生 |
[34:07] | I have lived a life far more normal | 我的人生 |
[34:08] | than the one father designed for me. | 比父亲为我设计的正常多了 |
[34:11] | Hey. Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[34:15] | There’s nowhere else I’d be. | 我很愿意 |
[34:19] | Sara, this is my sister Talia. | 莎拉 这是我姐姐塔莉亚 |
[34:22] | – Hi. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[34:24] | Talia, this is Sara, | 塔莉亚 这是莎拉 |
[34:26] | my beloved. | 我的挚爱 |
[34:30] | Hey, dad. | 老爸 |
[34:43] | – I’m– – I know. | -我… -我知道 |
[34:46] | This morning, you were teething, | 今早 你才刚出牙 |
[34:50] | and now you’re– I mean, wow. | 现在你… 已经这么大了 |
[34:53] | Dad had a very similar reaction when he first saw me. | 老爸看到我的时候 反应和你现在差不多 |
[34:59] | You met your father. | 你见过你父亲了 |
[35:01] | Yeah. He trained me. | 是的 是他训练了我 |
[35:05] | He taught me to be a hero, | 他教我如何成为英雄 |
[35:08] | how to be like him. | 如何变成他那样 |
[35:10] | I can tell you’re a lot like him. | 我看得出你和他很像 |
[35:13] | I can only hope. | 但愿如此 |
[35:24] | Felicity. | 费利西蒂 |
[35:28] | I’m so sorry. | 请节哀 |
[35:30] | – Thank you. – He was a good man. | -谢谢 -他是个好人 |
[35:33] | I was there at the end, and… | 最后一刻我在他身边 |
[35:37] | Every day, I’m tortured with the thought | 我总觉得我可以做更多 |
[35:38] | that I could have done more, | 我本该做得更多 |
[35:40] | should have done more. | 每天我都被这种想法折磨 |
[35:42] | No. You did everything that you could, Barry. | 不 你已经尽全力了 巴里 |
[35:46] | How could you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[35:48] | Well, because, you know, I know you. | 因为我了解你 |
[35:53] | I’m so sorry. | 请节哀 |
[36:07] | So sorry. | 请节哀 |
[36:09] | There is no body down there, no? | 棺材里没尸体吧 |
[36:11] | No. | 对 |
[36:12] | We buried a casket full of mementos. | 我们埋葬了一个装满纪念品的棺材 |
[36:14] | Does anybody want to say a few words? | 有人想要说几句话吗 |
[36:17] | I’m barely keeping it together as it is. | 这种情况我几乎无法振作 |
[36:19] | I think that Oliver would have been worried | 我想奥利弗会担心 |
[36:21] | that I’d say something tactless anyway, so… | 我总会说些傻话 所以 |
[36:25] | – I don’t know what to say. – Yeah. | -我不知道说什么 -是啊 |
[36:28] | Words seem… meaningless. | 言语似乎没有意义 |
[36:37] | Should be you. | 应该由你来 |
[36:52] | The Oliver that I met 8 years ago | 我八年前认识的奥利弗 |
[36:53] | is not the one that we say good-bye to today. | 不是我们今天告别的奥利弗 |
[36:58] | Oliver always told me that in order to save his city, | 奥利弗总告诉我 为了拯救这座城市 |
[37:02] | he had to become someone else, | 他必须成为另一个人 |
[37:04] | he had to become something else. | 他必须成为另一个存在 |
[37:07] | I always thought that meant becoming the Green Arrow, | 我总以为他是说成为绿箭侠 |
[37:09] | But… | 但 |
[37:11] | today, I realized that meant becoming | 今天 我意识到他说的是 |
[37:14] | a better man, | 成为更好的人 |
[37:17] | the best man he knew how to be, | 他能成为的最好的人 |
[37:21] | and he took all of us with him on that journey. | 他带着我们所有人一起开启了这趟旅程 |
[37:26] | He changed everything. | 他改变了一切 |
[37:29] | Oliver brought heroes into the world, | 奥利弗将英雄们带到这个世界上 |
[37:30] | he inspired heroes, | 他激励了英雄们 |
[37:32] | he inspired all of us here. | 他激励了在场各位 |
[37:37] | I was his brother, | 我是他的兄弟 |
[37:40] | and Oliver Queen was mine. | 奥利弗也是我的兄弟 |
[37:47] | Of course, life will go on. | 当然 生活会继续 |
[37:54] | It always does, | 生活总是这样 |
[37:58] | but how, what twists and turns it will take, | 但今后会怎样 会有什么变数 |
[38:02] | I can’t say. | 我说不好 |
[38:06] | I don’t know what the future holds… | 我不知道未来会怎样 |
[38:18] | Except to say to expect the unexpected. | 我只能说期待未知吧 |
[38:33] | Oliver may be gone, | 奥利弗或许已经离去 |
[38:36] | but his mission endures. | 但他的任务仍在 |
[38:41] | That mission lives on, | 而那项任务还存在 |
[38:43] | Oliver lives on | 奥利弗就存在 |
[38:44] | in the people he inspired. | 他活在被他激励的人心中 |
[38:49] | Some will take that mission to the rest of the world… | 有些人会将那项任务带到世界其他地方 |
[38:57] | maybe even beyond that… | 甚至超越这个世界 |
[39:08] | Because if the past 8 years has shown us anything… | 因为过去的八年告诉我们 |
[39:14] | It’s that this universe is far bigger | 这个宇宙非常大 |
[39:18] | than any of us could have dared imagine… | 大到超过我们所有人的想象 |
[39:28] | Even if it is a little less bright | 即便没有他的存在 |
[39:32] | without him in it. | 这个宇宙会暗淡一些 |
[39:39] | 1985-2019 | 奥利弗·奎恩 亲爱的孩子 兄弟 丈夫和父亲 星城的英雄 绿箭侠 |
[39:47] | 星城 2040年 | |
[39:49] | Where I’m taking you, | 我要带你去的地方 |
[39:51] | There is no return. | 没有回头路 |
[39:52] | I have waited a very long time to see him. | 为了见他 我已经等了很久 |
[39:57] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[41:12] | Glad you could finally make it. | 很高兴你终于来了 |
[41:40] | This is so nice. | 这太棒了 |
[41:43] | Not to complain. I just thought | 不是抱怨 我只是觉得 |
[41:44] | that the afterlife would look a little less | 来世不会那么像 |
[41:46] | like your old office. | 你原来的办公室 |
[41:49] | It’s my mom’s office. | 是我妈的办公室 |
[41:52] | I wanted to be where I first saw you. | 我想待在初见你的地方 |
[41:54] | Well, that would be in the I.T. Department 7 floors down. | 那应该是再往下七层的信息技术部 |
[41:58] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[42:03] | You’re cute. | 你真帅 |
[42:06] | It’s too bad you’re, you know, dead, | 真可惜你已经死了 |
[42:09] | which is obviously a lot worse for you than it is for me. | 但这对你肯定比对我要糟糕得多 |
[42:13] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[42:20] | Lucky for us… | 好在 |
[42:24] | we have all the time in the world | 我们有大把时间 |
[42:26] | for me to tell it to you. | 让我来说给你听 |