Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第8季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第8季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:17] Bianca! 比安卡
[00:47] Bianca Bertinelli? 比安卡·波提纳尔
[00:48] Who the hell are you? 你是谁
[00:49] Your life’s in danger. I’m gonna need you to come with me now. 你有生命危险 现在你必须跟我走
[00:52] My night’s just getting started. Bye. 我的夜生活才刚刚开始 回见了
[01:10] Get off. Get off. 放手 放开我
[01:14] Help! 救命
[02:07] Seeking his third straight term, 为了实现他的第三期连任
[02:09] Mayor Ramirez has declared Star City the safest city in the country. 拉米雷斯市长宣布星城已是全国最安全的城市
[02:14] In other news, the Vigilante Museum has received 另有消息称治安维持者博物馆收到了
[02:16] a generous 7-figure donation 一笔慷慨的七位数捐款
[02:18] from Victor and Maria Bertinelli. 捐款者正是维克多和玛丽亚·波提纳尔
[02:20] What are you doing? 你在看什么
[02:22] Babe! You scared me. 宝贝 你吓死我了
[02:24] I’m just the guy who you share your bed with most nights. 我不过是那个几乎每晚都与你同床共枕的家伙
[02:28] Remember me? 还记得我吗
[02:29] How could I forget? Your snoring always reminds me. 我怎么可能忘记 你的呼噜让我难以忘记
[02:31] I don’t snore. 我不打呼
[02:32] Look, I know you hate to be anything less than perfect, 我知道你要求自己一切都完美无缺
[02:36] but you do, like old man style. 但你真的打呼 就像个老头子
[02:38] Ha ha. Right. 好吧
[02:45] I got up early to finish writing my speech. 我早起是为了写完我的演讲稿
[02:47] Wait. Is there something special happening today? 今天有什么特殊的事吗
[02:49] Funny. Ha ha! 真有意思
[02:51] A gift for the graduate. 送给毕业生的礼物
[03:02] What’s happening? 什么情况
[03:06] Mia Queen, 米娅·奎恩
[03:08] I love you more than anything in the whole world. 我爱你超过这世间的一切
[03:12] Will you marry me? 你愿意嫁给我吗
[03:16] Please say yes. 拜托说你愿意
[03:18] – Yes, of course. – Yeah? -愿意 当然了 -真的吗
[03:20] Of course. I love you so much. 当然了 我也非常爱你
[03:41] * Sunny… * *风和日丽*
[03:43] Excuse me. I’m looking for the owner. 不好意思 我想找老板
[03:47] Over there. 在那边
[03:49] * Ohh oh, sunny * *今天风和日丽*
[03:52] * You smiled at me * *你朝我微笑*
[03:54] * And really eased the pain * *真的缓解了我的伤痛*
[03:57] * Oh, the dark days are gone * *黑暗的日子已经过去*
[03:59] * Now the bright days are here * *如今光明的日子已来到*
[04:02] * My sunny one * *这风和日丽的一天*
[04:04] * Shines so sincere * *阳光如此灿烂*
[04:05] * Ohh oh oh * *哦哦哦*
[04:07] * Sunny, one so true * *风和日丽 一切如此真实*
[04:10] * I’m in love with you * *我已与你深陷爱河*
[04:25] Dinah, this is where you’ve been living? 黛娜 你一直就住在这吗
[04:28] Well, it’s right above the bar, 这就在酒吧楼上
[04:30] and it has got a hell of a view. 而且风景非常棒
[04:34] Black Canary and the captain of 黑金丝雀兼星城警局的队长
[04:36] SCPD now owns a bar. 如今居然在开酒吧
[04:38] Also, when did you learn to sing? 还有你什么时候学的唱歌
[04:39] We didn’t have much time for karaoke back in 2020, 2020年的时候我们没什么时间唱卡拉OK
[04:42] Did we? 对吧
[04:44] So how did you find me? Sara? 你是怎么找到我的 莎拉吗
[04:47] She said that she found you here a couple months ago 她说她在几个月之前就已经找到你了
[04:50] and that you didn’t want to come back with her. 但是你不想跟她一起回去
[04:54] The day after Oliver’s funeral in 2020, 2020年奥利弗葬礼的第二天
[04:58] I woke up here. 我在这里醒来
[04:59] I had no idea how or why. 我完全不知道怎么来的或者为什么
[05:01] When I got here, 我刚到的时候
[05:02] I found out that I don’t even exist. 发现自己甚至不存在于这个世界
[05:05] I’m sorry. How is that even possible? 抱歉打断 那怎么可能呢
[05:07] I don’t know, but there is no trace of 我也不知道 但这里既没有黛娜·德雷克
[05:10] Dinah Drake or the Black Canary. 也没有黑金丝雀存在过的痕迹
[05:11] And what, you’re just fine with that? 然后呢 你就泰然处之了吗
[05:15] I guess I came to realize that 我想我突然意识到
[05:17] not having an identity can either be sad 我可以为没有了身份而感伤
[05:19] or it can be oddly freeing. 也可以就这样解脱了
[05:22] I can let go of the people I lost, 我可以不再纠结于曾经失去的人
[05:25] mistakes that I made. 曾经犯过的错
[05:27] I’m not gonna lie. Your zen is kind of creeping me out. 实话实说 你这种佛系有点吓到我了
[05:30] Thank you. 谢谢
[05:33] You know, there has been no real crime in Star City 其实近二十年来星城都没有出现过
[05:35] in 20 years, Laurel. 真正的犯罪 劳蕾尔
[05:36] And zen’s not that hard to come by. 所以变得佛系也是自然而然的事
[05:39] Well, I hate to break it to you, 我不得不告诉你一个坏消息
[05:40] but Star City isn’t safe anymore. 但是星城已经不再安全了
[05:45] Bianca Bertinelli’s been abducted. 比安卡·波提纳尔被绑架了
[05:47] Helena’s daughter. 海伦娜的女儿
[05:49] The socialite. Why– why would anybody want to hurt her? 那位社交名媛 为什么有人想要伤害她
[05:52] Money, revenge, something to do with Helena. 为了钱 想复仇 或者跟海伦娜有关
[05:54] Who the hell knows? D, I need you to help me find her. 鬼才知道 小黛 我需要你帮我找到她
[05:59] You really came all the way to the future 你穿越时空来到了未来
[06:01] to rescue a kidnapped socialite? 真的只为了救一个被绑架的名媛吗
[06:07] – What am I looking at? – Star City 2041. -这是什么 -2041年的星城
[06:10] This is a year from now. 也就是一年后
[06:11] It’s not possible. The city’s safe. 这不可能 城市很安全的
[06:14] It doesn’t stay that way. 可惜安全无法长存
[06:15] Because Bianca Bertinelli gets kidnapped? 就因为比安卡·波提纳尔被绑架了
[06:17] No. Because she dies. 不 因为她死了
[06:19] Three days from now, her body is found in the bay, 三天之后 会在海湾找到她的尸体
[06:22] Her killer never caught. 但凶手却一直没被抓到
[06:23] The city falls apart. 整个城市四分五裂
[06:24] Everything that Oliver sacrificed his life for. 所有奥利弗为之牺牲的东西都毁于一旦
[06:29] I thought this part of my life was done, Laurel. 我以为我的那段人生已经结束了 劳蕾尔
[06:33] Then don’t do it for you. Do it for Oliver. 那就不要为了你而做 为了奥利弗
[06:38] OK. 好吧
[06:41] For Oliver. 为了奥利弗
[06:42] Good. Now there’s one more person we need 很好 现在我们还需要一个人
[06:45] who’s well-connected. 一个人脉广博的人
[06:46] – And who is that? – I’ll inform you on the way. -那是谁 -我在路上跟你详说
[06:49] You do have something nicer to wear, right? 你有更漂亮的衣服可以穿 对吧
[07:02] Ms. Queen, when is the wedding date? 奎恩女士 婚礼定在什么时候
[07:04] What are you going to do now that you’ve graduated? 既然你已经毕业了 你打算做什么
[07:06] Not sure yet on both counts. 两件事都没定下来呢
[07:07] What would your dad think about your life choices? 你父亲会怎么看待你的人生选择
[07:12] My father saved Star City so that we can enjoy it, 我父亲拯救了星城 所以我们才能安居乐业
[07:16] and he also never graduated college, 而且他也没机会从大学毕业
[07:18] so I think he’d be pretty impressed. 所以我想他会为我骄傲的
[07:20] Ms. Queen? Ms. Queen– 奎恩女士 奎恩女士
[07:27] It was my mom’s. 这本是我妈妈的
[07:29] JJ knew I’d want the family ring. JJ知道我想要祖传的戒指
[07:30] He’s honestly the most thoughtful guy in the world. 他真心是世界上最体贴的人了
[07:33] Can I just say what an amazing man of honor 我能说我会是你婚礼上
[07:35] I’m gonna make at your wedding? 超棒的伴郎吗
[07:36] William! 威廉
[07:39] Zoe, hi! 佐伊 你好呀
[07:41] I hope you don’t mind me crashing. 希望你不介意我不请自来
[07:43] Never. It is so good to see you. 当然不会 见到你真是太高兴了
[07:46] Where’s Keven? 凯文呢
[07:48] No. I thought he was the one. 别啊 我还以为他就是你的真命天子
[07:50] Yeah. Well, apparently only having one partner was his problem. 是啊 但显然他做不到只有唯一一个伴侣
[07:54] But it’s fine. This is your day. 但没关系啦 今天是你的主场
[07:56] And speaking of, 说到这个
[07:56] tomorrow there’s gonna be an office for you at Smoak Tech. 明天你将在斯莫克科技拥有一间办公室
[08:00] How many times do I have to tell you, 我得告诉你多少次
[08:01] tech is not really my passion? 科技真的不是我的兴趣所在
[08:03] What is your passion exactly? 那你的兴趣到底是什么
[08:05] I don’t know. 我不知道
[08:06] Because you can’t be a socialite forever. 因为你不能一辈子当个社交名媛
[08:09] She technically can. 实际上她可以
[08:10] No. No, I’m sorry. She is way too smart for that. 不不 抱歉 她太聪明了 这样是屈才
[08:13] Ok, can I just enjoy tonight 好吧 能先让我享受今晚
[08:15] before I have to start adulting? 之后再开始做个成年人吗
[08:16] Fine. But I need a drink. 好吧 但我得喝一杯
[08:25] I just want to thank you all for coming tonight. 我想感谢大家今晚的光临
[08:27] You are my life. 你们就是我的生命
[08:28] I particularly want to thank JJ for always having my back. 我特别想感谢JJ一直支持我
[08:32] I love you so much. 我好爱你
[08:34] And William. 还有威廉
[08:36] I could not imagine life without you. 我无法想象没有你的生活
[08:38] Thank you for always tolerating your little sister, 谢谢你一直忍让你的小妹妹
[08:42] even when I did draw all over your walls when I was 5. 甚至连我五岁时在你墙上乱涂乱画你都忍了
[08:45] – To the class of 2040. – 2040! -敬2040届 -2040
[08:56] Is it all right for me to be here? 我来参加派对没问题吗
[08:59] I’m sure it’s ok. 我相信没问题的
[09:01] I thought you were still in rehab, Connor. 你不是还在戒毒所吗 康纳
[09:03] What’s the matter, trust fund? 怎么了 小富婆
[09:04] You don’t want me at your fancy little party? 你不希望我来参加你的小派对吗
[09:06] As long as you don’t punch anyone or set anything on fire, 只要你不打人 或是纵火
[09:09] we’ll be ok. 那就没问题
[09:10] Can we just try to get along for one night, please? 我们能不能努力和平共处哪怕一晚都好
[09:15] – Be right back. – OK. -我去去就来 -好
[09:18] Hey, Trev, have you seen Bianca? 特弗 你看见比安卡了吗
[09:20] She was supposed to be here an hour ago. 她一小时前就该到了的
[09:21] No, I’m not her keeper anymore. 没看见 我不再是她的看护人了
[09:24] Ok, I thought you guys were still cool. 好吧 我以为你俩和平分手了呢
[09:25] No, we are, 不 确实如此
[09:26] but even when we were together, 但即便是我们在一起的时候
[09:27] she never told me where she was. 她也从不告诉我她的行踪
[09:28] But you were the last to see her, weren’t you? 但你是最后一个见到她的人 是不是
[09:30] Excuse me? 什么
[09:31] Your number was the last one she texted. 她的最后一条信息是发给你的
[09:32] Uh, who the hell are you? 您二位又是谁
[09:33] Wait. Is something wrong with Bianca? 等等 比安卡是出什么事了吗
[09:35] I don’t know. You tell us. 我不知道 你来告诉我们
[09:39] You can’t just crash my party 你们不能就这样扰乱我的派对
[09:41] and harass my guests. 骚扰我的客人
[09:42] Do you know who I am? 你们知道我是谁吗
[09:43] A lot more than you do. 比你自己知道的还要清楚些
[09:45] We were friends of your parents. 我们是你父母的朋友
[09:46] Then how come I’ve never seen either of you before? 那我怎么可能从没见过你们
[09:49] Long story and less than zero time to explain. 说来话长 没时间解释了
[09:51] Your friend Bianca, she’s in trouble. 你朋友比安卡 正处于危险之中
[09:53] And we need your help to find her. 我们需要你帮忙找到她
[09:56] Yeah. I’m calling security. 行了 我要喊保安了
[09:58] Oh. I’m sorry to take you out of your bubble, 抱歉戳破你的梦幻泡泡
[10:02] But we really need you. 但我们真的很需要你
[10:09] I know how to protect myself. 我知道如何保护自己
[10:10] – You made sure of that. – I sure did. -这点你大可放心 -我当然放心
[10:13] The four of you are the heroes that the city needs. 你们四个就是这座城市所需要的英雄
[10:18] We are staring at our father alive! 我们正看着活生生的爸爸
[10:20] Dad. So what’s next? 爸爸 接下来训练什么
[10:24] Mar Novu has seen my fate. 马尔·诺武看见了我的命运
[10:26] – Dad… – I don’t survive crisis. -爸爸… -我没能从危机中活下来
[10:36] Mia? 米娅
[10:41] – Back off. – Um, I’m sorry. You fainted. -滚开 -对不起 你晕倒了
[10:58] Are you OK? 你还好吗
[11:00] Oh, my god. 天啊
[11:03] Sorry. Uh, sorry. I…I guess I had too much to drink 抱歉 不好意思 我想我是空腹
[11:08] without eating or something. 喝了太多酒
[11:10] Maybe you should lie down, party animal. 也许你该躺一躺 派对狂
[11:12] Think I need some air. 我觉得我需要透透气
[11:13] – Hey, Mia, listen… – No. -米娅 听着… -别
[11:31] What the hell did you do to me? 你们到底对我做了什么
[11:32] I would love to know that myself. 我自己也想知道
[11:35] There’s this guy, J’Onn J’Onzz. 有这么个人 叫荣恩·荣兹
[11:37] He’s a martian or something. 是个火星人还是什么的
[11:38] He’s why we remember everything that happened before the crisis. 因为他我们才能记起危机前发生的事
[11:41] Cisco was able to replicate the martian’s powers using tech. 西斯科成功利用技术复制了这个火星人的能力
[11:46] So a friend of Supergirl’s has a power 就是说超女的朋友拥有一种
[11:48] a friend of the Flash can replicate. 闪电侠的朋友能够复制的能力
[11:50] Yeah. That’s what I said. 没错 我就是这个意思
[11:52] I want to say that you guys are crazy 我想说你们俩都疯了
[11:53] and that none of this is possible, 这一切都是不可能的
[11:55] but I know you’re right. 但我心里知道你们是对的
[11:57] I remember everything, 我记起了一切
[11:59] you two fighting alongside my dad, 你俩和我爸爸并肩作战
[12:02] Zoe dying, my… 佐伊死去的样子 我的…
[12:05] my fiance killing her. 我的未婚夫杀了她
[12:10] I remember my father dying. 我记起了我爸爸垂死的那一幕
[12:15] Why would you do this to me? 你们为什么要这样对我
[12:17] Look, there’ll be time for emotions later. 听着 晚点有时间给你宣泄情绪
[12:19] I woke you up because your friend Bianca was kidnapped. 我唤醒你是因为你朋友比安卡被绑架了
[12:21] There hasn’t been any crime in Star City in 20 years. 星城已经有20年没有出现过任何犯罪了
[12:24] What is that, like the city’s motto now? 怎么 这句话还成了这座城市的口号了吗
[12:26] You don’t know Bianca, all right? 你不了解比安卡 好吗
[12:27] She’s flaky. 她疯疯癫癫的
[12:28] She’s probably on a beach somewhere having a ball. 现在八成是在某个海滩上狂欢呢
[12:31] I saw her, and she was taken. 我看见她了 她被劫走了
[12:32] How are you even hesitating? 你怎么还在这犹犹豫豫的
[12:33] Aren’t you supposed to be the Green Arrow? 你不是应该是绿箭侠吗
[12:37] Not anymore. 不再是了
[12:38] Mia, I understand that you are torn 米娅 我知道你如今
[12:40] between two worlds right now, 正被两种现实撕扯
[12:41] but we need your help. 但我们需要你的帮助
[12:42] Look, I don’t even know 听着 我甚至不知道
[12:43] if I can do this anymore, ok? 我是否还能干这个
[12:45] I haven’t trained. I don’t… 我没有训练 我没…
[12:49] See? Just like riding a bike. 看见了吧 这技能你不会忘的
[12:54] Is Bianca actually in trouble? 比安卡真的有麻烦吗
[12:56] Yes. And if we don’t find her, she’s going to die. 对 如果我们不找到她 她会死的
[13:01] Fine. I will help you. 好吧 我可以帮助你们
[13:03] But this is a one-time thing, OK? 但就这一次 好吗
[13:06] I’m not interested in joining 对于加入你们的
[13:07] your canary club, all right? 金丝雀俱乐部我没兴趣
[13:08] I have a life now, I am happy, 我现在有自己的生活 很幸福
[13:11] and I would like to keep it that way. 我不想改变什么
[13:12] Whatever. 随便你
[13:13] Well, where was Bianca when she was taken? 比安卡是在哪被劫走的
[13:15] Partying at Club V. 在V俱乐部玩的时候
[13:18] Nothing Bianca loved more than a good party. 比安卡最喜欢派对了
[13:19] Oh, to be in my 20s again. 真想回到我20多岁的时候
[13:21] Ick. Hard pass. I was married at 21. 算了吧 我21岁就结婚了
[13:25] Seriously? Who are you? 真的吗 你是什么人啊
[13:28] Bianca. She was adopted. 比安卡 她是被收养的
[13:30] Any chance that created tension? 有可能因此引起关系紧张吗
[13:32] Helena was a great mom before she disappeared. 海伦娜失踪前是很好的妈妈
[13:35] She lives with her great-aunt and uncle now. 她现在和姨奶奶 姨爷爷住
[13:36] Back in the old Star City, 在原来的星城
[13:37] the Bertinellis were one of the biggest crime families around. 波提纳尔是最大的黑帮家族之一
[13:40] Well, that sounds like enough reason 听起来 这一点就足够
[13:42] to violate some privacy laws. 成为绑架她的理由了
[13:44] It’s time for you to pay that family a little visit. 你是时候拜访一下这个家族了
[13:50] I’m sorry Bianca missed your party. You know how she is. 比安卡没去你的派对我很遗憾 你了解她
[13:55] Free spirit. 我行我素
[13:56] Totally. Actually, 完全了解 实际上
[13:58] I wanted to speak with you about that. 我想和你们谈谈这事
[14:01] I think Bianca might be in some kind of trouble. 我觉得比安卡可能遇上麻烦了
[14:04] What kind of trouble? 什么样的麻烦
[14:06] Mia’s in position. D, you’re up. 米娅已经就位 小黛 该你了
[14:09] – You ready? – Never not. -你准备好了吗 -时刻准备着
[14:11] I think Bianca might have been taken. 我想比安卡可能被绑架了
[14:14] That’s ridiculous. 这太荒唐了
[14:15] You know how safe it is here. 你知道我们这里很安全
[14:17] I haven’t been able to contact her in days. 我有好几天都联系不上她了
[14:19] Her social media is quiet, 她的社交媒体没更新
[14:20] and she’s not even posting those videos 她甚至都没有发那些
[14:21] she’s always addicted to making. 她一直拍得很上瘾的视频
[14:23] I wouldn’t worry about it. 要是我的话就不会那么担心
[14:24] In a couple days, we’re gonna find out 过一两天 我们就会发现
[14:25] she’s been, uh, what partying 她在柯尔多马尔蒂斯海边
[14:27] off the coast of Corto Maltese or something. 之类的什么地方派对呢
[14:30] Dinah, what’s your progress? 黛娜 你进展如何
[14:32] Three more rooms to go. 还有三个房间
[14:33] You’re about to have company, 要有人来了
[14:35] one of the help, I’m guessing. 我猜是其中的一个佣人
[14:37] Mia, we need a distraction. 米娅 我们需要引开他们的注意力
[14:40] Wouldn’t it be better to be safe than sorry? 有备无患难道不更好吗
[14:43] I mean, maybe since we’re here, 我是说 既然大家都在
[14:45] if we call the police… Oh, my god! I’m so sorry. 如果我们报警 天啊 真抱歉
[14:47] Get Remy! 叫雷米来
[14:49] Remy? 雷米
[14:53] Remy, we’ve got an emergency. 雷米 我们出了点状况
[14:59] Do us a favor. Stop worrying about Bianca. 拜托你 不要再担心比安卡了
[15:02] She’s fine. 她挺好的
[15:03] Ok, I will. 那好吧
[15:05] I’m clear. 我已经离开了
[15:06] Please tell me you got those eyes and ears placed. 你们已经把监控安装到位了吧
[15:09] All of them. 都就位了
[15:10] We can see and hear everything that goes down in that house. 那房子里的任何动静我们都能监控到
[15:13] Good. I’ll meet you at the bar. 很好 我们酒吧见
[15:14] I want to talk to Bianca’s friends, 我要和比安卡的朋友们聊聊
[15:15] see what they know. 看看她们知道什么
[15:16] – You want company? – Ha ha. -你想我们陪你去吗 -哈哈
[15:18] And have to explain who you two are again? No, thanks. 然后又要解释你们是谁 谢谢还是算了
[15:23] You know, I could get used to all this free alcohol. 这种喝酒不要钱的事 我真喜欢
[15:26] So that means you will not be paying your tab downstairs. 那就是说你不会付楼下的账单了
[15:28] I thought it was a friends drink for free kind of place. 那不是个朋友可以无限量畅饮的地方吗
[15:31] They say anything interesting yet? 他们说了什么有意思的东西吗
[15:33] A couple stock tips, where to vacation, 一两个股票的内幕消息 去哪度假
[15:35] nothing that helps. 没有什么有用的
[15:37] Ohh, man. This is one hell of a view. 这风景真不错
[15:40] I can see why you hide out here. 我能明白你为什么会藏在这
[15:42] Subtle. I am not hiding. 真委婉 我没藏
[15:44] I told you, the world doesn’t remember who I am. 我跟你说过了 大家不记得我是谁了
[15:47] Don’t you remember you? 你难道也不记得了吗
[15:49] I really don’t expect you to understand. 我本也没指望你会理解
[15:51] Try me. 不妨一试
[15:53] I mean, isn’t this what friends do? 朋友间不是该这样吗
[15:54] They sit around and drink, talk about their problems. 她们一起坐坐 喝喝酒 聊聊各自的问题
[15:58] Ok, well, when I first ended up here, 好吧 我刚到这的时候
[16:01] I spent a lot of time asking myself why. 花了很长时间问自己到底是为什么
[16:05] It took a while, but I think I finally understand the answer. 费了点时间 但最终我想我搞明白了
[16:12] This is the universe’s way of telling me 这是宇宙在告诉我
[16:14] I’m not supposed to be a hero. 我命里注定不该做英雄
[16:16] Why? Because you didn’t get a gold star? 为什么 因为你没得到小红花吗
[16:17] Because in this version of the future, 因为在这个版本的未来中
[16:19] the one where I’m not a hero, 这个我不是英雄的版本中
[16:21] everyone is better off. 大家都过得更好了
[16:23] Mia’s happ… Mia was happy 米娅很幸福… 米娅曾经很幸福
[16:25] until we dragged her into this. 在我们让她卷到这事之前
[16:27] Zoe’s alive because she’s not a canary. 佐伊还活着 因为她不是金丝雀
[16:31] And all of a sudden, what, you’re gun shy? 你怎么突然间这么优柔寡断了
[16:33] Zoe didn’t die because she was a canary. 佐伊并不是因为她是金丝雀才死的
[16:35] She died because she was a hero, because you 她死是因为她是个英雄 因为你
[16:38] inspired her and a bunch of other women just like her 激励了她和其他像她一样的女性
[16:42] to fight for something greater than themselves, 去为了崇高的东西去斗争
[16:44] Myself included. 其中也包括我
[16:49] What, are you guys on a break or something? 你们是在休息吗
[16:51] It’s called surveillance. 这叫监视
[16:53] How did it go with Bianca’s friends? 比安卡的朋友那边怎么样
[16:54] Let me guess. 我来猜猜
[16:55] “Oh, Bianca was just being Bianca. “比安卡就是那个样子
[16:57] And, oh, my gosh, what shoes am I gonna wear?” 我的天啊 我该穿什么鞋子呢”
[16:59] They didn’t know anything. 她们什么也不知道
[17:01] And, by the way, 3 of them went to Harvard. 对了 其中有三个上了哈佛呢
[17:03] That’s awesome. 真厉害
[17:08] Logan Bertinelli just got chatty. Hang on. 洛根·波提纳尔开始叨叨念叨了 等一下
[17:12] He’s worried about something, “Taking precautions,” 他担心什么事 “采取预防措施”
[17:17] specifically moving “It” out of the city. 特别是把”它”转移出城去
[17:19] What are the odds “it” is Bianca? “它”就是比安卡的机率有多大
[17:21] Logan’s an ass, but he wouldn’t kidnap his cousin. 洛根是个混蛋 但他不会绑架自己的表妹
[17:24] Well, there’s only one way to find out. 只有一个办法搞清楚了
[17:26] Let’s suit up. 着装
[17:31] You earned it. 你应得的
[17:32] I’m not wearing that. 我不穿那个
[17:33] – Why? It’s yours. – It’s my father’s. -为什么 这是你的 -这是我父亲的
[17:36] She shouldn’t have to wear it if she doesn’t want to, Laurel. 如果她不想穿就别穿了 劳蕾尔
[17:39] Fine. 好吧
[18:22] What the hell are you guys waiting for? 你们还在等什么
[18:23] Secure our friggin’ position. 所有人归位
[18:24] You go get Bianca, and we’ll take care of Logan and his friends. 你去找比安卡 我们来解决洛根和他的朋友
[18:27] – What? – You’ll be fine. -什么 -你能搞定的
[19:12] Bianca’s not here. 比安卡不在这里
[19:14] Looks like some kind of chemical or drug. 看上去像是种化学物质或是药物
[19:16] I…I give up, ok? 我投降了 好吧
[19:20] Run! 快跑
[19:41] Well, that could’ve gone better. 本来可以更顺利的
[19:42] You’ve got some nerve leaving me alone out there. 你竟敢让我一个人去应对
[19:44] What if I hadn’t remembered how to fight? 万一我不记得怎么打架呢
[19:46] But you did. You’re welcome. 但你记得 不用谢
[19:48] I could’ve died. 我可能会死的
[19:49] Ok, that’s a little dramatic. We were there the whole time. 这就有点夸张了 我们一直都在你旁边
[19:53] D, some help, please? 小黛 请帮下忙
[19:54] It was pretty risky, Laurel. 刚才的确很危险 劳蕾尔
[19:56] How about less talking about your hurt feelings 不如我们少谈点你受伤的心灵
[19:58] and more talking about the fact that your fiance 多谈谈你未婚夫成为
[20:00] just became suspect number one? 头号嫌疑犯的事吧
[20:02] There is no way this is JJ. 那不可能是JJ
[20:04] The guy who attacked us in the Deathstroke mask? 那个戴着丧钟面具攻击我们的家伙吗
[20:07] You do know who Deathstroke is, right? 你知道丧钟是谁 对吧
[20:09] It could’ve been anyone under that mask. 任何人都可以戴那个面具
[20:11] It does seem like a pretty big coincidence, 这确实看起来是个很大的巧合
[20:12] especially given who JJ was before. 特别是考虑到JJ以前的为人
[20:14] I mean, he used to lead them. 他以前是丧钟帮的领导者
[20:15] Yeah, and I used to be a cage fighter. 是 那我以前还是个笼中战士呢
[20:17] That is not who I am anymore, 我现在不是了
[20:19] and that is clearly not who JJ is. JJ也绝对不是那样的人
[20:21] Are you really that naive? 你真的那么天真吗
[20:22] Are you really that judgmental? 你真的那么武断吗
[20:24] You don’t even have the slightest bit of doubt 你丝毫没怀疑过
[20:25] that JJ is the one who is behind that mask? 那面具下面的人是JJ吗
[20:29] No. 没有
[20:30] Prove it. 证明给我看
[20:34] Mia Queen. These are my plus-2. 米娅·奎恩 这两位是我朋友
[20:38] See? A much better idea than punching our way in. 看见没 这比我们闯进来好多了
[20:41] A lot less fun, though. Mia, you sure you’re up for this? 就是少了很多乐趣 米娅 你确定要这样做吗
[20:43] I’m here, aren’t I? JJ’s office is in back. 我都来了 不是吗 JJ的办公室在后面
[20:46] Dinah, you take cameras. 黛娜 你负责处理摄像头
[20:48] Mia, go distract your fiance. 米娅 去分散你未婚夫的注意力
[20:51] You sure you’re ok? 你确定你没事吗
[20:53] Yeah. It’s the strangest thing. 没事 这是最奇怪的事了
[20:55] I have all these memories of my old life, 我记得我过去生活的一切
[20:59] but I have my new ones, too. 但我也有了新的生活
[21:03] I just really don’t want it to be him. 我真的不希望是他
[21:11] Hey. Sorry I’m late. 抱歉我来晚了
[21:13] Yeah. I was starting to worry. 我都开始担心了
[21:15] You left in a hurry earlier. 你之前走得很匆忙
[21:17] Yeah, I wasn’t feeling well. 是的 我有点不舒服
[21:19] “Actually, I just remembered “其实 我才记起来
[21:20] you were a dangerous murderer, probably a kidnapper, too.” 你是个危险的杀人犯 可能还是个绑架犯”
[21:23] Hey, be nice, Laurel. 友善点 劳蕾尔
[21:25] – I need a drink. – Yeah. -我想喝杯酒 -好的
[21:27] – Yeah. – Come on. -好的 -来吧
[21:28] There’s only one guard at the door. 门口只有一个警卫
[21:30] This should be easy. Where are we on cameras? 应该很容易 摄像头怎么样了
[21:32] Almost there. 快好了
[21:33] In the meantime, 与此同时
[21:35] why don’t we go back to talking about Mia’s love life? 我们来谈谈米娅的感情生活吧
[21:38] Let’s not. 别了
[21:39] You know I dated your dad, right? 你知道我和你爸爸谈过恋爱 对吧
[21:40] Well, a version of him anyway. 反正是他的一个版本
[21:43] Gross. 恶心
[21:43] My Oliver also went down on the Gambit, 我的奥利弗也坐金牌号沉了船
[21:47] also cheated with my sister. 也和我妹妹劈了腿
[21:48] Please stop talking. 请你别说了
[21:49] People are who they are, Mia, 江山易改本性难移 米娅
[21:52] No matter what timeline, universe, or earth, 无论是哪个时间线 宇宙或是地球
[21:54] and that’s not your fault. 而且那不是你的错
[21:56] Was that supposed to be some kind of pep talk? 你是在给我打气吗
[22:01] Cameras are down. 摄像头搞定
[22:02] That’s my cue. 该我上场了
[22:04] This area is restricted. 这个区域禁止进入
[22:05] Oh, I was just gonna step out and get some air. 我就想出去透透气
[22:08] Trust me, I am not an art thief. 相信我 我不是艺术品小偷
[22:10] Well, you’re welcome to step outside. 你可以直接离开
[22:13] Ok, let’s not cause a scene here, Laurel. 别在这里闹大了 劳蕾尔
[22:16] – I’ll do it. – Fine. -我来吧 -好吧
[22:21] No offense, Mia, 无意冒犯 米娅
[22:23] but if I couldn’t get in there, 但如果我进不去
[22:24] do you really think that you’re gonna be able to just… 你真的觉得你就可以…
[22:32] Oh, you were saying? 你刚刚说什么呢
[22:36] I’m in. Now what do I need to do? 我进来了 我要做什么
[22:38] Just put the device anywhere near the computer. 把设备放在电脑旁边
[22:39] It’ll transfer the data from your search. 它会通过你的搜索传输数据
[22:49] It’s working. 开始了
[22:50] Run a search for the Bertinellis. 查找波提纳尔
[22:52] Maybe we’ll get lucky. 或许我们走运呢
[22:57] Uh, something’s wrong. 出问题了
[23:01] Mia, you need to get out of there now. 米娅 你要马上离开那里
[23:07] Hey, step away from the computer. 离电脑远点
[23:09] Mia, what are you doing in here? 米娅 你在这里做什么
[23:10] Where is she? 她在哪里
[23:13] I’ll take it from here. 交给我处理吧
[23:16] What is going on with you? 你怎么了
[23:18] You break into my office, and you hack my computer? 你闯进了我的办公室 还侵入了我的电脑
[23:21] I know you have Bianca. 我知道比安卡在你手上
[23:24] That’s what this is about? 是因为这件事吗
[23:27] You think that I kidnapped her? 你觉得是我绑架了她
[23:29] Do you know how crazy that sounds? 你知道这听起来有多疯狂吗
[23:32] You’re calling me crazy now. 你说我疯掉了
[23:33] Because you are being crazy. 因为你现在就是疯掉了
[23:35] Ok, if you have nothing to hide, 那好 如果你没有隐瞒
[23:37] then show me what’s in these files. 那让我看一下文件里都有什么
[23:50] Our honeymoon. 我们的蜜月
[23:52] You said that you always wanted to visit Fiji. 你说过你一直想去斐济
[23:55] I was hoping I could surprise you. 我想给你一个惊喜
[24:02] Namaste. 你们好
[24:03] Can I call you crazy now? 我现在能说你疯了吗
[24:05] Bianca? What the hell? 比安卡 什么情况
[24:07] Namaste. 你们好
[24:08] I have to get back to the party. 我要回派对了
[24:10] Ok. Let me explain. 听我解释
[24:12] JJ JJ.
[24:19] Bianca looks pretty happy to be kidnapped, don’t you think? 比安卡看起来这么开心也不像被绑架了啊
[24:21] Turn off your socialite brain and use your gut. 不要用你的社会名流思维 用直觉思考
[24:24] Don’t you think that video’s a little convenient? 你不觉得这个视频有点太巧了吗
[24:26] I think whoever posted that is trying 我认为发这个的人试图
[24:28] to keep people from looking for Bianca. 想让其他人不继续寻找比安卡
[24:30] We should analyze it, you know, 我们应该去分析一下这个视频
[24:31] see what clues we can get in finding her. 看看能不能发现一些线索
[24:33] Ok, I just accused my fiance for nothing. 我刚刚无端指责了我的未婚夫
[24:35] Oh, he’ll get over it. 他会原谅你的
[24:36] Or you’ll move on to someone who wasn’t a homicidal maniac 不然你就换一个在另一个人生中不是杀人狂
[24:40] in another life. 的男朋友
[24:41] Win-win. 双赢
[24:41] Oh, frak you. 去你的
[24:42] Ok, that’s enough. I think we just need to calm down– 你俩够了 我认为我们应该先淡定一下
[24:44] No. I am not the one who cares more 不 又不是我更关心
[24:46] about my relationship problems 自己情感问题
[24:48] than my friend who might die. 不管自己朋友的死活
[24:50] Do you not see how selfish you’re being? 你没看出来你这样多自私吗
[24:52] Me? You’re the one who’s using my friend 我 是你利用我的朋友
[24:56] to drag me and Dinah back into this superhero crap 拉着我和黛娜回来做超级英雄
[24:58] just because you can’t handle the fact that Star City’s fine 因为你接受不了星城现在很好
[25:02] and doesn’t need you to be the Black Canary anymore. 不需要你继续当黑金丝雀了的事实
[25:04] And here I thought making you remember your old life 我还以为让你回忆起你的旧生活
[25:07] would open your eyes to how pointless and stupid 能让你意识到你现在的生活
[25:10] your new one is. 是如此没有意义
[25:11] My stupid and pointless life is the one that 我现在毫无意义的生活
[25:14] my father sacrificed himself to give me. 是我父亲用性命换来的
[25:16] Don’t you dare trivialize that. 你没资格忽略他做的一切
[25:18] Ok, I think all Laurel was trying to say is 好了 劳蕾尔只是想说
[25:20] that Bianca’s out there, and she’s in danger. 比安卡还没找到 而且她有危险
[25:22] Bianca is fine. 比安卡没事
[25:27] You had no right to make me remember. 你没有资格让我回忆
[25:30] All that did is bring back the suffering and the loss, 你这样只是让我记起失去亲人的痛苦
[25:35] because that’s all being a hero is. 因为作为超级英雄就是这样
[25:44] I would’ve met you at your place. 我本想去你那找你的
[25:47] I needed the drive. 我需要那个硬盘
[25:50] I hope that I 我希望我
[25:51] didn’t screw up your event too badly. 没有毁掉你的活动
[25:54] I wish it was just the event that you’d screwed up. 我真的希望你只是搞砸了活动
[25:56] JJ, I’m sorry. JJ 对不起
[25:57] You accused me of kidnapping our friend. 你指控我绑架了我们的朋友
[26:01] How in the world do you think I could do something like that? 你是怎么想的 我会做出这种事情
[26:04] You were keeping things from me. 你有事情隐瞒我
[26:07] I guess I just jumped to conclusions. 我可能就乱下定论了
[26:10] Jumping to conclusions is– is I’m cheating on you, 说我对你不忠能叫乱下定论
[26:13] not that I’m a kidnapper. 而不是说我是绑匪
[26:14] And for the record, I’m neither. 而且我并没有不忠
[26:16] I know that. 我知道
[26:18] Can we please just go back to a time 我们可不可以回到
[26:20] before I accused you of being a criminal? 我指控你是罪犯之前的时候
[26:23] I get it now. 我明白了
[26:27] This never had anything to do with Bianca. 这从来就和比安卡没有任何关系
[26:30] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[26:32] You have never really had to commit to anything in your life. 你一生从来没有投入过任何事情
[26:35] That’s why you brush off your brother’s job offers. 这就是你为什么推掉了你哥哥给你的工作
[26:38] And it’s why you hesitated saying yes to my proposal. 这也是你为什么在我求婚时犹豫了
[26:41] It’s why you’re pushing me away right now. 因此你现在想疏远我
[26:44] You don’t want to marry me. 你根本不想嫁给我
[26:45] That is not true. 不是这样的
[26:46] Then how come ever since the party– 那为什么在那个派对之后
[26:49] ever since I proposed to you, it’s like 在我向你求婚之后
[26:52] you’re seeing someone else when you’re looking at me? 你看我就像看着另一个人一样
[27:01] When I look at you, I see the rest of my life. 当我看你的时候 我看见了我的余生
[27:05] I can’t marry someone who doesn’t feel the same. 我没办法跟一个没有同样想法的人结婚
[27:08] John, please. 约翰 求你了
[27:09] I–no. 我 别
[27:11] I think it’s best we take some space. 我想我们最好冷静想一想
[27:20] We’re running out of time. 我们时间不多了
[27:22] Please tell me you’re close to finding something on that video. 请告诉我你从那个视频里发现了新线索
[27:25] Our hunch was right. 我们的直觉是正确的
[27:27] There’s evidence the image was altered. 画面是被编辑过的
[27:28] I’m running a decryption program, but it’s gonna take a bit. 我在运行一个解密程序 但是还需要一点时间
[27:31] Since when did you learn to do all this Felicity stuff? 你什么时候学会费利西蒂的技术了
[27:34] I was a police captain, Laurel. I have tricks, 我以前是警察队长 劳蕾尔 我也是有两手的
[27:37] like knowing when someone’s not telling me everything, 打个比方 就像我能知道有些人
[27:40] for example. 瞒了我一些事
[27:41] Like you. 就像你一样
[27:43] What? 什么
[27:44] You’ve been pushing Mia real hard, which is weird, 你一直在紧逼着米娅 这很奇怪
[27:47] because normally, you keep a fairly healthy snark-filled distance 因为通常你总是与这些事情保持距离
[27:50] from caring too much about anything. 也不会过多关心任何事情
[27:53] This is personal. 这是私人恩怨
[27:53] Look, I wasted a lot of time 我浪费了很多时间
[27:55] pretending to be something I wasn’t 扮演一个不真实的自己
[27:57] because it was easier, 因为那样会更轻松
[27:58] and I don’t want Mia making the same mistake. 我不想让米娅犯同样的错误
[28:02] You know, part of empathy 你知道吗 同情不只是
[28:03] isn’t only understanding other people’s pain. 理解其他人的痛苦
[28:05] It’s also sharing your own. You know how hard it is to be a hero. 还有分享自己的痛 你知道作为一个英雄有多难
[28:09] I mean, hell, I’m struggling with it right now. 该死 我现在也在为这纠结
[28:12] Imagine what she’s going through. 想象她现在在经历什么
[28:14] The last time Mia put on that Green Arrow suit was 上一次米娅穿上绿箭侠的战服
[28:17] the day Oliver died. 是奥利弗死的那天
[28:21] The program’s finished. 程序跑完了
[28:26] Oh, boy. 天哪
[28:29] Whoever did this wanted people to think 不管这是谁干的 他想让别人以为
[28:30] she was safe on vacation. 她在安全地度假
[28:32] They didn’t know they were giving us a lead. 他们并不知道这却给了我们线索
[28:34] Well, thank god for morons. 感谢这些蠢货
[28:36] I got to figure out where this is. 我们得查清这是哪里
[28:38] But for the record, I think you’re right. 我要承认 你说的是对的
[28:40] If there is evil back in Star City, 如果真有邪恶重返星城
[28:42] the Green Arrow should be here, too. 绿箭侠也应该回归
[28:58] Oh, god. Are you crying? 天哪 你哭了吗
[29:00] What the hell are you doing here? 你在这里干什么
[29:03] I guess it’s that feelings thing or whatever. 可能是对这里有感情吧
[29:07] Look, I’m sorry. 对不起
[29:09] JJ broke up with me, if you even care. JJ和我分手了 反正你也不关心
[29:13] I do care. You’re strong enough to get through this. 我当然关心 你很坚强 可以挺过去的
[29:17] You’re strong enough to get through anything. I’ve seen you do it. 你坚强到可以战胜一切困难 我亲眼见过
[29:19] Is that why you woke me up? 这就是你唤醒我的原因吗
[29:25] Mia, 米娅
[29:27] I spent so much of my life choosing the easy path. 我的一生都在选择容易的道路
[29:31] And for me, that meant becoming Black Siren 对我而言 那就是成为黑海妖
[29:34] and destroying things and killing people. 摧毁世界 杀害他人
[29:40] It’s not a good look. 那种生活并不好
[29:42] That’s not exactly what I’m doing here. 我的生活又不是这样
[29:44] Ok, but can you honestly 在我唤醒你以前
[29:45] tell me that you were happy with your life 你真的认为
[29:47] before I woke you up? Truly? 自己的生活是快乐的吗
[29:51] I spent my whole life 我这一辈子
[29:52] looking at these pictures of my dad, 一直看着我爸爸的照片
[29:55] all of the amazing things he did for the city, 他为这座城市做出巨大贡献
[29:58] what a hero he was, 他是那样伟大的英雄
[30:00] wondering how I could possibly live up to that 我总是想 我要做什么
[30:05] in anything I chose to do. 才能不辜负他的期望
[30:07] And…. 于是
[30:11] And so I chose to do nothing. 于是我什么都没做
[30:17] He would probably be so disappointed in me. 他应该会非常失望
[30:20] I doubt that. 不对
[30:23] Your father. He wanted you to be happy. 你的父亲希望你开心快乐
[30:25] And he–he gave you all this, 他给了你这些
[30:30] but I also think he wanted you to have a choice. 但我认为他也想让你可以自己选择
[30:34] I am not gonna sugarcoat it for you. 我要和你实话实说
[30:37] Being a hero kind of sucks. 当英雄很糟糕
[30:40] And it never gets any easier because it is 它也不会慢慢变得轻松
[30:42] the hardest thing that you can do. 因为这是你所做过的最困难的事
[30:45] Then why do it? 那为什么要当英雄
[30:46] For me, it gave me a purpose. 对我而言 它给了我目标
[30:50] And that’s why I woke you up, 这就是我唤醒你的原因
[30:52] so that you could have the chance to realize your own. 让你有一个机会 可以实现自己的目标
[30:55] Mia, this is your city, 米娅 这是你的城市
[30:59] and you’re the Green Arrow. 你就是绿箭侠
[31:06] Hey. How did it go? 怎么样了
[31:09] Ask her. 问她
[31:11] I’m glad you decided to join. 很高兴你愿意加入我们
[31:13] Bianca’s my friend. Any luck finding her location? 比安卡是我的朋友 找到她在哪了吗
[31:16] Not yet. But she’s in a greenhouse of some sort. 没有 但她在某个温室里
[31:19] Only problem is there are hundreds in the city. 问题是城里有上百个温室
[31:21] It’s gonna take time. 要花不少时间
[31:24] But that’s not a greenhouse. 但这个不是温室
[31:25] The design’s biophilic. 这是生物亲和设计
[31:26] It’s meant to power the building photosynthetically. 通过光合作用给建筑供能
[31:29] What are you, a botanist now? 你什么时候成植物学家了
[31:31] I took a couple classes 我上过几节
[31:32] in design theory and sustainable concepts. 设计理论和可持续发展概念的课程
[31:35] Socialites can have brains, too. 社会名流也可以有头脑
[31:36] Great. Well, could you use your fancy brain 好 那你能不能发挥聪明才智
[31:39] and narrow it down for us? 缩小一下范围呢
[31:40] Uh, there’s about 12 buildings in the city that fit the bill. 城里大概有12座符合特征的建筑
[31:43] But only one of them is currently unoccupied– 但只有一座目前无人使用
[31:46] A complex downtown. 市区中的一栋综合楼
[31:48] Let’s go save my friend. 去救我的朋友吧
[31:50] You sure you’re ready for this? 你确定自己准备好了吗
[31:52] One way to find out. 试了才知道
[32:01] Thermal imaging places Bianca on the top floor. 热成像显示比安卡在顶层
[32:03] There’s 2 bodies beside her. I’m guessing they’re guards. 她身边有两个热源 应该是守卫
[32:06] How much more company can we expect? 剩下还有多少敌人
[32:07] It depends on how fast we move. 那取决于我们的行动速度
[32:09] That’s comforting. 令人宽慰
[32:10] Oh, and another piece of good news. 还有个好消息
[32:11] The whole place is laced with meta-dampeners. 这里全都是超能力阻尼器
[32:14] – So no canary cries. – Perfect. Ready? -不能用啼叫了 -好极了 准备好了吗
[32:30] I so wish I got that on my live stories. 我真希望能把这发到网上去
[32:32] We have to go now. 我们得撤了
[32:34] Why leave now, huh? 别急着走啊
[32:37] The fun is just getting started. 好戏才刚开始
[32:39] Trevor. 特雷弗
[32:41] You know my name. Heh! I’m flattered. 你竟然知道我的名字 受宠若惊啊
[32:47] Cool masks. 面具很酷
[32:48] Yeah, very, uh, 2020. 很像2020年的东西
[32:51] Actually, I–I have– I have one of my own. 其实我也有一个
[32:55] So this is what you’ve been spending daddy’s money on? 所以你一直花你爸的钱做这个
[32:58] You know, Bianca never told me that she had 比安卡从没告诉我
[33:00] such, uh, colorful friends. 她还有这样花里胡哨的朋友
[33:03] Oh, I get it. 我明白了
[33:05] She broke up with you, and now your feelings are hurt. 她和你分手了 你感觉自己受到了伤害
[33:10] Is that why you’re doing this? 这是你做些事的原因吗
[33:11] Oh, don’t flatter yourself. 别太看得起自己了
[33:14] You’re a pawn 你不过是
[33:15] with the fancy family name. 出身好的小卒子罢了
[33:17] That’s the only reason you’re important. 这是你重要的唯一原因
[33:18] Yeah, I see why you dumped him. 我知道你为什么甩了他了
[33:20] Enough talking. 废话少说
[33:21] Great. So I guess that means you’re waving the white flag. 好 所以你要举手投降了
[33:25] The 3 of you against all of us. 你们三个人打我们这么多人
[33:29] – I’ll take those odds. – So will we. -我赢定了 -彼此彼此
[34:02] – There’s too many of them. – We have to get out of here. -他们人太多了 -我们得赶紧离开
[34:05] Stay close. 跟紧
[34:30] Now what? 怎么办
[34:34] We’re too high. 这里太高了
[34:35] How are you still alive? 你们怎么还没死
[34:41] Death by tantrum? You’re gonna have to do better than that. 光凭发脾气可杀不了我们
[34:44] Don’t come any closer. 别再靠近了
[34:49] You see, all the greenery 这栋楼里的所有植物
[34:52] in this building is linked to the same system– 都连接在同一个系统上
[34:55] All state-of-the-art and all very, very… 最新科技的 非常具有
[35:00] explosive. 爆炸性
[35:01] If he drops that lighter, this whole place is gonna go up. 如果他丢下打火机 这栋楼会被炸飞
[35:03] Trevor, don’t do this. 特雷弗 别这样
[35:06] You can’t stop what’s coming. 你们阻止不了将要发生的事
[35:08] She won’t let you. 她不会同意的
[35:09] And who the hell is she? 她是什么人
[35:23] We have to jump. 我们得跳了
[35:24] I thought you were trying to save me, not kill me. 我以为你们想要救我 而不是要杀死我
[35:27] Trust me. 相信我
[35:39] Welcome back. 欢迎回来
[35:53] Oh my god. Who are you bitches? 我的天 你们几个女的是谁
[36:01] Any word on how Bianca’s doing? 知道比安卡怎么样了吗
[36:03] She is back to her old self, posting live videos. 她做回了原来的自己 上传直播视频
[36:07] So I’m not very good at this, uh, feelings stuff. 我不太擅长情感方面的事
[36:11] I wanted to thank you, both of you. 我想要谢谢你们俩
[36:14] And now you can go back to your glamorous life 现在你可以回到你那魅力四射的人生
[36:17] of singing to drunk hipsters in your bar. 在酒吧里对着喝醉的嬉皮士唱歌
[36:19] Oh, thank you for that. 谢谢你
[36:21] But, uh, actually, I was thinking of going part-time. 但是其实我在想转成兼职
[36:25] You know, Trevor’s not just a jealous ex-lover 特雷弗不只是一个心生嫉妒
[36:27] trying to get even. 想要报复的旧情人
[36:28] Somebody pushed him to do this, 是有人煽动他这么做的
[36:29] and we still haven’t figured out who or why. 我们还没搞清楚是谁以及什么动机
[36:32] Trevor’s tattoo looked familiar. 特雷弗的文身很眼熟
[36:34] We start there. 我们从那里开始
[36:35] We? 我们
[36:38] Star City needs the Green Arrow. 星城需要绿箭侠
[36:40] But what about JJ, and what about your life? 但是JJ怎么办 还有你的生活
[36:43] I’m not giving that up, 那些我是不会放弃的
[36:45] but I’m also gonna protect my father’s legacy. 但是我也要保护我父亲的衣钵
[36:47] Mia, living a double life is really hard. 米娅 双重生活非常辛苦
[36:50] Well, somebody once told me that 曾经有人告诉我
[36:52] being a hero is the hardest thing you can do. 做英雄是世上最难的事
[36:56] It’s also the right thing. 也是正确的事
[36:58] Well, that person sounds really smart. 看来这人非常有智慧
[37:00] I mean, she has her moments. 她有她的闪光时刻
[37:02] But putting on that suit again wasn’t easy. 但是再次穿上那套战服并不容易
[37:05] But it reminded me that it’s not all bad. 但这提醒了我 那并全是坏事
[37:09] There are some really, really good parts, too. 当中也有一些非常美好的片段
[37:14] Well, uh, before we get back to saving the world, 在我们回去拯救世界之前
[37:17] I say we should have a celebratory drink. 不如喝一杯庆祝一下
[37:20] And after what we did tonight, 在我们今晚做了这些事之后
[37:22] I say we deserve the good stuff. 我觉认为我们值得享受一些美好
[37:25] Cheers. To the Green Arrow. 干杯 敬绿箭侠
[37:28] To the Canaries. 敬黑金丝雀们
[37:29] To the future, whatever it holds. 敬未来 不管未来有什么
[37:37] Well, I’m glad you didn’t change the locks on me yet. 我很高兴你还没给我换锁
[37:39] Mia– 米娅
[37:40] Look, before you kick me out, just please let me say I’m sorry. 在你把赶出去之前 请让我说声对不起
[37:44] You were right. 你说得对
[37:47] I have been acting weird since the graduation party. 自从毕业派对起 我的表现一直很奇怪
[37:50] – So then I did spook you. – No. -所以我真的吓到你了 -没有
[37:52] This has nothing to do with you proposing. 这和你跟我求婚没关系
[37:56] Look, graduating got into my head. 毕业的事在我脑海里挥之不去
[38:01] I’m trying to figure out 我想要搞清楚
[38:02] what I want to do with the rest of my life, 我以后想要做什么
[38:05] What kind of person I want to be. I… 我想做个什么样的人 我…
[38:11] I want to help you with that. 我想帮你搞清楚这些
[38:13] And that is why I love you so much. 这就是为什么我这么爱你
[38:16] You’re a good person, JJ. 你是个好人 JJ
[38:19] I couldn’t imagine spending my life with anyone else. 我无法想象和别人一起共度余生
[38:32] You know, it’s been a while since I had a roommate. 我有段时间没有室友了
[38:34] I’ll get my own place, I promise. 我会找自己的住处的 我保证
[38:37] Your own place? That sounds pretty permanent. 你自己的住处 听起来你要在这里长住
[38:40] The city’s under threat, and I’m not gonna leave until it’s over. 城市有危险 危险解除之前 我不会走的
[38:43] You know, while you’re here, 既然你来了
[38:45] we could turn this place into a base of operations 我们可以把这个地方改造成
[38:47] for the Canaries. 金丝雀们的总部
[38:48] Canaries, as in more than just us? 金丝雀们 不止我们俩吗
[38:54] Tonight made me remember who I really am, Laurel. 今天让我想起了我的真实身份 劳蕾尔
[38:57] I may have been erased, but I’m not gone. 人们对我的记忆也许被抹除了 但是我还在
[39:00] I need to figure out how I got here. 我要搞清楚我是怎么来到这里的
[39:02] And while I do that, I can help a whole new generation of women. 与此同时 我可以帮助新一代的女性
[39:07] So basically, what you’re saying is 所以你的意思是
[39:11] that I was right. 我说得没错
[39:14] Don’t gloat. 别沾沾自喜
[39:16] But please do explain 但请解释一下
[39:17] why you didn’t tell me the whole story about 你为什么没和我说比安卡的死
[39:19] what Bianca’s death would have meant for the city. 对这座城市意味着什么
[39:23] Sara said when the city falls… 莎拉说过当城市陨落时
[39:28] someone’s at the center of it– Mia. 米娅是事件的核心
[39:31] But Bianca was dead in the future, 但是比安卡在未来已经死了
[39:33] and Mia wasn’t the Green Arrow. 米娅并不是绿箭侠
[39:36] We should be in the clear, right? 我们应该没事了吧
[39:38] I hope so. 但愿如此
[39:47] I can’t believe it’s been 20 years 我不敢相信距离他牺牲自己
[39:48] since he sacrificed himself to save the city. 拯救这个世界已经有20年了
[39:54] Who’s that? 是谁
[39:55] Just the “Star,” the “Globe,” the “Gazette,” 就是《星星》 《全球》 《宪报》
[39:58] “Byline,” Channel 52. 《署名》 第52频道
[39:59] They all want to know if I’m the Green Arrow. 他们都想知道我是不是绿箭侠
[40:02] Of course they do. 他们当然想知道
[40:03] Isn’t it a little misogynistic that 他们不打给你
[40:04] they’re not calling you as well? 难道不是有点歧视女性吗
[40:06] I mean, come on, guys. It’s 2040. 拜托 现在都2040年了
[40:12] Oh, my God. You brought the pet rock. 天哪 你把宠物石带来了
[40:16] Excuse me. Are you referring to the hozen? 你说什么 你是在说灵符吗
[40:18] This is the closest thing we have to a family heirloom, 这是我们最接近传家宝的东西了
[40:21] passed down from Dad to Aunt Thea to Mom and to me. 老爸传给西娅姑姑 传给老妈 再到我
[40:24] Show some respect, please. 请你尊重点
[40:27] May I see it? 我能看看吗
[40:29] – Yes, you may. – Thank you. -可以 -谢谢
[40:39] What the hell? 搞什么
[40:47] William! 威廉
[41:10] Hey, babe. 宝贝
[41:12] How you coming back so soon? 你怎么这么快就回来了
[41:17] Who are you? 你是谁
[41:18] What do you want? 你想干什么
[41:19] I need you. 我需要你
[41:21] Do you remember? 你还记得吗
[41:27] I have vision. 我有远见
[41:41] It was never a mask, never a mask! 那从来不是面具 从来不是面具
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第8季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第8季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme