Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第8季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第8季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Previously on “Crisis on infinite earths”… 前情回顾《无限地球危机》
[00:04] There’s a wave of anti-matter sweeping across this universe, 有一道反物质波正席卷整个宇宙
[00:08] destroying everything in its path. 摧毁着它途经的一切
[00:19] He fought to his last breath. 他战斗到生命的最后一刻
[00:21] Knowing every moment was another life saved. 他明白每一刻都会拯救另一个生命
[00:24] Dig, we are working on bringing him back 狄格 我们正在想办法将他救回来
[00:26] the same way that he brought me back, remember? 就像他当初将我救回那样 记得吗
[00:28] You’re talking about a trip to Purgatory? 你是说去炼狱走一遭
[00:29] – Yes. – Fine. Count me in. -是的 -行 我也去
[00:31] I need you to come back to us. 我需要你回到我们身边
[00:33] You’re my brother. Can’t lose you, man. 你是我的兄弟 我不能失去你 哥们
[00:35] Oliver Queen. 奥利弗·奎恩
[00:36] – Who are you? – Jim Corrigan, -你是谁 -吉姆·科里根
[00:38] but I’m also spectre. 但我也是个幽灵
[00:42] It’s your turn now. 现在轮到你了
[00:43] Only you can light the spark, Oliver. 只有你能点燃导火线 奥利弗
[00:46] It is your destiny. 这就是你的命运
[00:52] 逼近警告 附近检测到反物质能量波
[00:55] What’s happening? 发生什么了
[00:57] Iris! 艾丽丝
[01:02] Where are we? 我们在哪
[01:04] This is the vanishing point. 这里是消失点
[01:06] It’s a point outside of time and space. 一个脱离时空的地方
[01:09] – Something’s wrong. – No. Hey, hey. -有什么不对劲 -不
[01:19] What did you do? 你做了什么
[01:21] Well, I held “The Book of Destiny,” 我拿着命运之书
[01:23] and I thought destiny could use a little rewrite. 我想着命运可以重写一下
[01:28] What do we do now? 我们现在要做什么
[01:43] Are we ready? 准备好了吗
[01:44] Just about. 马上
[01:47] You better suit up. 你着好装吧
[02:00] I love you. 我爱你
[02:02] I love you. 我爱你
[02:16] Ok. This will be temporal jump trial one. 好的 这是第一次时间穿梭实验
[02:18] All systems nominal. 所有系统运转正常
[02:20] I look ridiculous. 这身太蠢了
[02:23] Is this really the height of fashion at the dawn of time? 这真的是时间之初该有的时尚水准吗
[02:27] The suit provides a shield against… 这身装备能够抵御…
[02:29] The coronal radiation… 日冕辐射…
[02:30] My body will be– yes, yes, yes. 我的身体就会 好了好了
[02:32] I’m familiar with the jingle, 这一套说辞我已经很熟了
[02:34] but you couldn’t have designed something 难道你就不能设计一套衣服
[02:36] a tad less…bulky? 不这么…笨重吗
[02:40] Remind me again, why did I marry you? 再提醒我一遍 我为什么要嫁给你
[02:43] You have a thing for men of towering ambition. 你特别欣赏有远大抱负的男人
[02:47] Are you seeing this quantum flux cascade? 你看见这些一连串的量子流了吗
[02:49] I am just a time traveler here, my love. 我在这里只是时间旅行者 亲爱的
[02:52] You are the Monitor. 你才是监视者
[03:00] Engaging quantum portal. 启动量子传送门
[03:03] Field is stabilizing. 稳定磁场中
[03:06] The portal is engaging. 传送门即将开启
[03:09] Next stop… the dawn of time. 下一站…时间之初
[03:28] I am in the temporal zone. 我现在在时间领域里
[03:33] Oh, I wish you could see this, Xneen. 我真希望你能看看这里 埃克斯勒内
[03:36] The birthplace of all creation. 万物的诞生之地
[03:39] It is beautiful. 真是太美了
[03:43] Mar, I’m getting readings here I don’t understand. 马尔 这边出现了我无法理解的数据
[03:46] Your presence has corrupted the zone somehow. 你的出现干扰了这片区域
[03:48] It’s releasing radiation I’ve never seen before. 它正在释放我从未见过的辐射
[03:52] I think–I think this might be anti-matter. 我想 我想这可能是反物质能量波
[03:56] You have to get out of there. 你必须出来
[03:58] Get out of there right now! 赶快出来
[04:09] Xneen…Xneen, 埃克斯勒内…埃克斯勒内
[04:10] Can you hear me? 你能听到吗
[04:12] Something went wrong. 出了些差错
[04:15] I do not think this is the dawn of time. 我觉得这可不是时间之初
[04:17] No, it is. It just isn’t the dawn of time of our universe. 不 它是 只不过不是我们宇宙的时间之初
[04:22] What? 什么
[04:24] You breached the wall between our universe 你在我们宇宙和其相反宇宙之间
[04:26] and its opposite. 打开了一个缺口
[04:29] An anti-universe? 一个反宇宙
[04:31] Your body was suffused with coronal radiation. 你的身体已经暴露在日冕辐射之中
[04:34] The suit couldn’t contain it. 装备没法抵御它
[04:38] Mar? Mar, can you hear me? 马尔 马尔 你听到了吗
[04:42] I’m sorry, my love. My towering ambition… 抱歉 亲爱的 我的远大抱负…
[04:48] has doomed us all. 让我们俩走入穷途末路了
[05:09] Dear Amanda, 亲爱的阿曼达
[05:10] so…you’re dead 你…已经死了
[05:14] along with, well, everyone, 和所有人一样
[05:18] everyone who’s ever lived in any reality ever. 所有存在于任何现实中的人们都死了
[05:24] And me, I’m supposed to be a paragon, 至于我 我本应该是一个完人
[05:28] one of 7 people who are supposed to be 和其他六位完人一起 我们被视为
[05:30] the multiverse’s last, best chance. 多元宇宙最后也是最佳机会的
[05:35] I don’t see it. 但我无法理解
[05:38] The so-called paragon of destiny, 所谓的命运完人
[05:42] she doesn’t even believe in tomorrow anymore. 她甚至已经不再相信明天了
[05:47] The paragon of courage spends every day 勇气完人日复一日
[05:49] working herself to the bone, 非常卖力地训练
[05:52] training for a fight that will never come. 为一场永远不会到来的战斗训练
[05:58] The paragon of honor just meditates 荣誉完人也只是在连续不停地
[06:01] for hours on end. 冥想
[06:07] The paragon of hope has lost hers… 希望完人已经失去了她的希望…
[06:15] And me, I spend my days trying to repurpose 而我 我整日试图重新利用
[06:18] the broken technology of this place 这地方早已破败的技术
[06:20] to find us a way out. 为我们找到一线生机
[06:21] Careful, careful. 小心点 小心点
[06:23] Narcissist, 自恋狂
[06:24] sociopath, evil genius– 反社会人格 邪恶的天才
[06:26] There are a lot of ways to describe Lex Luthor. 有很多可以来形容莱克斯·卢瑟的词
[06:29] Idiot! 蠢蛋
[06:31] Why couldn’t I be trapped at the edge of eternity 我为什么就不能和一个智商超过两百的人
[06:33] with someone possessing more than 200 IQ points? 被困在永恒的边缘呢
[06:37] But I find douchebag to be 但我觉得混蛋这个词
[06:38] the most descriptive. 最恰如其分
[06:41] As for Barry Allen, aka the Flash, 至于巴里·艾伦 闪电侠
[06:44] aka the paragon of love, he’s just gone. 爱之完人 他离开了
[06:50] Missing. 消失了
[06:55] What, you guys building modern art now? 怎么 你们现在开始建造现代艺术了吗
[06:58] Hey, team. We’re repurposing 伙计们 我们在重新利用
[07:00] leftover time masters tech. 遗留的技术
[07:01] Mr. Luthor and I think we’ve retrofitted it 卢瑟先生和我把它改装成了
[07:03] into a teleportation device. 一个传送装置
[07:07] To teleport us to where exactly? 具体要把我们传送到哪里
[07:09] Kate makes a good point. 凯特问得好
[07:10] There is no…there out there anymore. 已经没有…除这里以外的地方了
[07:13] So we send somebody to test it. 那我们就传送一个人试试看
[07:18] – I’ll go. – No. -我去 -不
[07:20] We’ve lost too many good people already. 我们已经失去了太多好人
[07:22] Thanks for volunteering, Lex. 谢谢你自告奋勇 莱克斯
[07:26] Well, that’s very cold. 真冷漠
[07:28] Is it because I killed your parallel reality cousin? 是因为我杀了你在平行宇宙的表亲吗
[07:31] Start it up. 启动吧
[07:42] If this works… 如果成功了…
[07:44] we get out of here, 我们就能逃出去
[07:46] we defeat the anti-monitor, 打败反监视者
[07:48] and we find a way to get all the people we lost back. 想办法把我们失去的人都救回来
[08:04] Perhaps it was too much to hope for. 也许你期望过高了
[08:07] Is there some way you can get it to work? 你到底有没有办法让这玩意起作用
[08:09] It was a longshot to begin with. 本来就是希望渺茫的事
[08:14] Watch out! 小心
[08:18] Barry! 巴里
[08:20] Where am I? Where am I? 这是哪里 我在哪里
[08:23] The vanishing point. 消失点
[08:24] You’ve been gone for months. 你失踪了好几个月
[08:25] What are you–what are you talking about? 你说…你说什么
[08:27] I just left two seconds ago. 我两秒前刚走
[08:29] To go where? 走去了哪
[08:30] To the speed force. I didn’t– 进入了神速力 我没有…
[08:33] I couldn’t–it was like– 我没办法…感觉就像是…
[08:37] It was like running into a mountain at mach 10. 感觉就像是以10马赫的速度撞向一座山
[08:39] I couldn’t– 我没办法…
[08:44] There’s no way out of here. 我们出不去了
[09:19] What did you see? 你看到什么了
[09:20] Everything. 一切
[09:23] I see everything now. 我如今能看到一切
[09:26] Then you’re ready. 那你已经准备好了
[09:27] Why would you make me relive all that? 你为什么要让我重新经历那一切
[09:30] Every fight, every punch you’ve thrown, 你经历的每一场战斗 挥出的每一记拳
[09:33] every kick you’ve landed, 踢出的每一次腿
[09:35] every arrow you’ve fired, they have all led you here 射出的每一发箭 它们都将你引向了这里
[09:37] to this moment, to the ultimate fight. 引向了这一刻 引向了这一场终极战斗
[09:41] Who am I fighting? 我要和谁斗
[09:43] Not who. 不是和谁
[09:45] What. 而是和什么
[09:47] The anti-monitor. 反监视者
[09:51] The monitor’s adversary. 监视者的敌人
[09:53] Not just adversary. 不止是敌人
[09:55] A being who stands against all there ever was or will be, 而是一切过去和将来的对立面
[09:59] the apocalypse itself given life and form 如果世界末日有了生命和具体的形态
[10:01] and terrible purpose. 以及可怕的目的就是如此
[10:03] How do I beat him? 我要如何打败他
[10:04] With help. 找人帮忙
[10:07] It’s time to get your friends. 是时候把你的朋友们找来了
[10:09] Barry, wait. You look spent. 巴里 等等 你看上去快虚脱了
[10:11] You need to rest. 你得歇歇
[10:11] No. I’m fine. I have to try again. 不 我没事 我得再试一遍
[10:14] Barry, that’s a bad idea, OK? 巴里 这不是个好主意
[10:16] The effort alone could kill you. 光是这耗费的精力就能累死你了
[10:17] It’s better than just staying here. 那也比干等在这里强
[10:18] We’re not gonna let you kill yourself. 我们不能让你害死自己
[10:20] Get out of my way! 别挡我的道
[10:21] – Barry! – We’re not letting you go anywhere. -巴里 -我们不会让你走的
[10:24] So try and stop me! 那就试试阻止我啊
[10:25] In the condition you’re in, Barry, 以你目前的状态 巴里
[10:27] it’s not gonna be that hard. 阻挡你不是难事
[10:28] Cut it out! Whatever’s going to happen 别吵了 不管会发生什么
[10:30] is not going to include us turning on each other. 我们都不应该起内讧
[10:33] Maybe you’re right. Maybe the speed force 也许你是对的 也许神速力
[10:36] is our last, best hope. 是我们最后的希望
[10:38] It is. 确实是的
[10:40] The speed force is the key to saving you. 神速力就是拯救你们的关键
[10:46] It’s the key to saving everyone. 是拯救所有人的关键
[10:57] Oliver? 奥利弗
[11:00] Yes and no. 是也不是
[11:02] It’s complicated. 很复杂
[11:04] Nice outfit. 你这一身不错
[11:07] Very…Sith. 很像…西斯[星球大战反派]
[11:10] Oliver? 奥利弗
[11:12] I am Oliver Queen, 我确实是奥利弗·奎恩
[11:14] but I’m also something more. 但不止于此
[11:17] More what? 还有什么
[11:18] Some might call me a ghost, 有些人也许会说我是个鬼魂
[11:20] a spectre that’s in tune with the entire multiverse. 一个和多元宇宙紧密相融的幽灵
[11:25] So there’s still a multiverse out there? 所以说多元宇宙依旧存在吗
[11:26] No. It’s gone, 不 不在了
[11:28] replaced with its antithesis. 已经被其对立面取代了
[11:31] An anti-matter universe. 一个反物质宇宙
[11:32] Which we need to prevent from happening. 我们就是得阻止它的出现
[11:34] Right now, the anti-monitor is at the dawn of time, 目前 反监视者正处于时间之初
[11:38] fighting to make permanent his destruction of worlds. 想要永久性地毁灭所有世界
[11:42] Then we go there, and we end him. 那我们就到那里去 了结他
[11:45] He’s extremely powerful. 他非常强大
[11:47] The 8 of us might not be enough. 我们八个人也许还不够
[11:50] We need a backup plan. 我们需要后备计划
[11:51] You have our attention. 我们听着呢
[11:53] Several millennia ago on a planet named Maltus, 几千年前 在一个叫马尔特斯的星球上
[11:57] Mar Novu attempted to travel to the birth of the universe 马尔·诺武想要穿越到宇宙之始
[11:59] but instead opened a breach to the anti-matter universe. 却开启了通向反物质宇宙的裂缝
[12:03] So the monitor gave us the anti-monitor. 所以反监视者是监视者带来的
[12:06] Correct. 没错
[12:07] So while some of us fight at the dawn of time, 所以我们中的一部分在时间之初战斗的同时
[12:11] others must go to Maltus. 另外一些人得去马尔特斯
[12:12] And prevent Novu from freeing his doppelganger? 然后阻止诺武释放他的分身吗
[12:15] I’m in. 算上我
[12:16] Travel to an alien world? So in. 前往外星世界 我一定得去
[12:18] Same. 我也加入
[12:19] Come on. You know you don’t want to risk 拜托 你知道自己不想让我
[12:21] letting me out of your sight for even a millisecond. 脱离你的视线 哪怕是一毫秒
[12:24] We can get to both through the speed force, 我们可以通过神速力前往两地
[12:26] but I can’t get into the speed force right now. 但我如今没法进入神速力
[12:29] It’s probably because there’s no multiverse left, 八成是因为多元宇宙已经不存在了
[12:33] but you said you’re in tune with the multiverse. 但你说你和多元宇宙是紧密融合的
[12:34] Does that include the speed force? 那其中是否包括神速力
[12:36] What you’re asking me is very dangerous, Barry. 你让我做的事非常危险 巴里
[12:39] But possible. You could give me the energy boost I need. 但却是有可能的 你可以给我我所需的能量
[12:43] Please. 求你了
[12:45] We have to do this. Everyone’s lives depend on it. 我们必须这么做 所有人的性命都系于此
[12:59] I’ve unlocked your potential, Barry. 我已经释放了你的潜能 巴里
[13:02] By touching my head? 碰一下我的头就可以了吗
[13:04] Use this power with caution. 小心使用这股力量
[13:08] Do you trust me? 你信任我吗
[13:11] Are you Oliver Queen? 你是奥利弗·奎恩吗
[13:14] Yes. 是的
[13:16] Then I trust you with every cell of my body. 那我全身心地信任你
[13:20] Good. Now run, Barry. 很好 跑吧 巴里
[13:26] Run. 跑吧
[13:48] Ok. 好的
[13:50] Thanks for the kind assist. 谢谢你们的友善帮助
[13:51] Why doesn’t this alien forest look more alien? 为什么这个外星森林看上去不太外星
[13:54] Let’s focus. Mar Novu could be anywhere, 集中注意力 马尔·诺武有可能在任何地方
[13:58] and it’s not like we can just do an internet search for him. 并非我们上网搜一搜他就行了
[14:00] Well, actually, maybe we can. 实际上 也许我们可以这样
[14:03] Look at that. 看那个
[14:05] Any city that large has to be a bureaucracy. 那么大的城市一定有官僚机构
[14:09] And? 然后呢
[14:11] Well, bureaucracies require some form 官僚机构就需要某种形式的
[14:12] of central data bank to function. 中央数据库来运转
[14:16] We find that, we find Novu. 找到它 就能找到诺武
[14:19] That’s actually not a bad idea. Lex– 这主意还真不赖 莱克斯…
[14:24] Where’s Lex? 莱克斯呢
[14:46] Sorry I’m late, 抱歉我迟到了
[14:47] but actually my train was late. 其实是因为列车晚点
[14:49] Well, the second one. The first one I did miss, 第二趟列车 我错过了第一趟
[14:51] but that was my cab driver’s fault. 不过那是出租车司机的错
[14:53] I’ve got this great traffic app, 我装了一个很棒的路况应用
[14:55] and he thought that… 但他固执己见…
[14:57] Queen Consolidated? 奎恩集团
[14:59] Not exactly. 不完全是
[15:01] You’re in the speed force, Barry. 你在神速力之中 巴里
[15:04] What happened to you? You’re not… 你怎么了 你不再是…
[15:06] Spectrey anymore. 幽灵了吗
[15:08] Oh. Well, I’m lost. 这个嘛 我迷路了
[15:11] I’m out there somewhere in the speed force, too. 我也在神速力中的什么地方
[15:16] Right. The anti-monitor attacked. 对 反监视者出击了
[15:19] We were separated, and I am utilizing 我们走散了 我在想方设法
[15:21] various pieces of my essence 使尽浑身解数
[15:25] to keep me, Sara, J’onn, and Kate together. 让我 莎拉 荣恩还有凯特能在一起
[15:30] That’s why I’m here. This is– 所以我才会在这里 这是…
[15:32] This is where we first met. 这里是我们初次见面的地方
[15:35] Right. There are few things more powerful in the universe 对 宇宙间鲜有比记忆和联系
[15:37] than memory and connection. 更有力的东西
[15:39] I am using our memories of our friends and closest allies 我在使用我们对朋友们和最紧密伙伴的记忆
[15:45] to keep all of us from falling out of the speed force. 来确保我们大家都不会掉出神速力
[15:48] Wait. What happens if they fall out? 等等 如果他们掉出去会怎么样
[15:50] We’ll be consumed by anti-matter. 我们会被反物质吞噬
[15:53] I can buy you time, Barry, 我可以为你争取时间 巴里
[15:55] but you need to get to each of us. 但你要找到我们每个人
[15:59] I mean, the speed force is infinite. 神速力无穷无尽
[16:01] I could never know where to begin to look. 我毫无头绪 无从找起啊
[16:02] Remember, Barry, memories and connections. 记住 巴里 记忆和联系
[16:05] You need to consider our greatest victories, 你要考虑到我们最伟大的胜利
[16:08] our most crushing defeats, 我们最惨痛的失败
[16:11] the moments when the bonds between us were forged. 我们彼此间的联系被确立的那些时刻
[16:15] The bonds were forged. 联系被确立
[16:16] Now do this, Barry. 行动吧 巴里
[16:22] Because you have to. 因为你必须这么做
[16:31] Um, hello? 你好啊
[16:37] What the hell is this? 这是什么鬼东西
[16:39] I’m asking myself the same question 我也在问自己这个问题
[16:44] literally. 真的
[16:45] No. This–this can’t be happening. 不 这不会是真的
[16:46] This–you–what are you doing here? 这 你 你在这做什么
[16:48] Well, I’ll tell you that when you tell me 等你告诉我这… 是… 哪
[16:51] Where…here…is. 我就回答你
[16:56] Is this cosplay? Oh. Do you want a selfie, bro? 这是动漫真人秀吗 兄弟你想来张自拍吗
[16:58] – I’m sorry. – No, no. We’re not–no. -抱歉 -不 我们不是… 不
[17:01] I’m also the Flash. 我也是闪电侠
[17:04] You’re also the what? 你也是什么
[17:06] – The Flash? – The Flash? -闪电侠 -闪电侠
[17:11] – The Flash. – It’s complicated. -闪电侠 -这很复杂
[17:14] I like your outfit. It seems…comfy. 我喜欢你的服装 看着很… 舒服
[17:17] I was thinking yours is pretty cool. 我觉得你的很酷
[17:19] – Smooth. – Seems safe and… -滑溜 -好像很安全和…
[17:20] It’s breathable. 很透气
[17:24] I’m Barry Allen. 我是巴里·艾伦
[17:25] – No! – What? -不 -什么
[17:27] What does that mean? How can this– 那是什么意思 这怎么可…
[17:29] This should be impossible now. 现在这不可能了啊
[17:30] Should be impossible now? 现在不可能了
[17:32] You don’t know about the– 你不知道…
[17:34] Oh, my god. Don’t do this to me. 我的天 别这样对我
[17:35] I don’t know about the what? 我不知道什么
[17:38] – Are you ok? – Oh, my god. -你没事吧 -我的天
[17:40] I told Victor this was possible. 我告诉维克托这是有可能的了
[17:44] What does this mean? 这是什么意思
[17:57] What do you think you’re doing? 你觉得你在干什么
[17:58] What you should have done the moment 在做快脚哥把我们放到这
[17:59] fleet feet dropped us off here– 你就应该做的事情…
[18:01] Checked out the lay of the land, 探查一下这地方的情况
[18:03] looked for hidden dangers. 查找隐藏的危险
[18:05] We are on an alien world. 我们是在外星世界里
[18:06] Any number of chest busters or predators 什么怪物或者猛兽
[18:08] could be lying in wait. 都可能潜伏着呢
[18:09] Don’t you capes ever watch a movie? 你们都不看电影吗
[18:10] You know what? Whatever it is you’re planning, 告诉你 不管你在计划什么
[18:12] I’m gonna figure it out, and… 我都会猜出来 并且…
[18:15] I’m gonna stop you. 我会阻止你
[18:17] I doubt that. In a contest 我表示怀疑 在智力与体力的
[18:18] of mind over muscle, mind wins every time, 较量中 永远是智力占上风
[18:21] But here. 但这样吧
[18:23] Let me make it easy for you. 我来帮你简化一点
[18:26] Ask me what I’m up to. 问问我想要干什么
[18:29] Go ahead. 问啊
[18:32] All right. What are you up to, Lex? 好吧 你要干什么 莱克斯
[18:35] Universal domination, of course. 当然是统治全宇宙了
[18:43] Unh! I probably should have mentioned 我可能应该提一句
[18:45] that I gave myself a few upgrades 我从图书馆借出命运之书时
[18:46] when I checked “The book of destiny” 我为自己
[18:47] out of the library. 做了些升级
[18:50] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[18:51] God, I am so tired of answering that question. 我的天 我真是不想再回答这个问题了
[18:59] Moving on. 继续
[19:12] Find the place all right? 觉得这地方如何
[19:13] Laurel Lance called me. 劳蕾尔·兰斯打了电话给我
[19:15] Yeah. The Black Canary. 嗯 黑金丝雀
[19:17] She tried to shut me up, but it’s not gonna work. 她想要我闭嘴 但是这样没用
[19:19] I didn’t kill those people. 我没杀那些人
[19:21] Yes, I know. Felicity told me. 我知道 费利西蒂也是这么说的
[19:23] An impersonator, right? 有人冒充你 对吧
[19:25] Hate when that happens. 我讨厌发生这种事情
[19:28] 5 years on a deserted island. 在一座荒岛上渡过了五年
[19:31] That kind of thing really changes you, doesn’t it? 是会令人改变的 不是吗
[19:34] Must have been difficult if not impossible 这么多年来
[19:36] to hold on to your sanity all those years, 控制自己的理智肯定很艰难
[19:39] and here you are, 结果你现在
[19:41] pretending you have everything in control. 假装一切都在控制中
[19:46] Felicity told you the truth, 费利西蒂把真相告诉了你
[19:49] and you should trust her judgment. 你该相信她的判断
[19:52] How can I do that? 怎么可能
[19:54] Her perception of you is clearly clouded 显然她对你的看法
[19:56] by her emotional attachment. 被自己的情感蒙蔽了
[19:59] She’s not seeing you for what you really are. 她看不清真实的你
[20:03] You have no idea what this city is up against. 你完全不知道这座城市要面临什么
[20:08] Actually, I think I do, 其实我知道
[20:11] And I’m gonna stop him. 而且我要阻止他
[20:14] Who are you? 你是谁
[20:21] I want to limit your involvement in this. 我不想你过多地参与这个
[20:23] Why? Because I’m an alien? 为什么 因为我是外星人吗
[20:25] I also happen to be your biggest weapon. 我恰好也是你最厉害的武器
[20:26] You’re an unknown quantity, and this isn’t personal. 你是个未知数 我并非针对你
[20:29] Except that’s exactly how this feels. 但我就觉得被针对了
[20:31] When I–when I started living this life, 当… 当我开始过这种生活的时候
[20:33] I was going up against human threats alone, 我是独自一人对抗人类的威胁
[20:36] and I could handle that. 我可以搞定
[20:37] Then there were metahumans, 之后出现了超能力者
[20:38] and I could handle that. 我也可以搞定
[20:39] I just discovered that there are multiple earths, 我刚刚发现 还有多重地球
[20:41] and I was brainwashed aboard an alien spacecraft. 才知道我在外星飞船上被洗脑了
[20:44] I’m sure that was unnerving. 你知道那使你焦躁不安
[20:45] I don’t get unnerved. When I go up against something new, 我不会焦躁不安 当我面对新情况时
[20:47] I push back. 我会反击
[20:49] Right or wrong, it’s who I am, 不管对错 这就是我
[20:51] and it’s what I do, so I am asking you 这就是我的做法 所以我请你
[20:53] for just a little bit of space 给我一点空间
[20:54] so that I can draw a line somewhere 让我能从某处开始理清头绪
[20:58] so that I can claw back just a small sense of normalcy. 那样我才能找回一点常态
[21:02] I’m afraid we’re well past normal. 恐怕我们现在已经无法回到常态了
[21:07] J’onn, what are you doing here? 荣恩 你在这里干嘛
[21:09] That…is a very long story. 说来话长
[21:24] Supergirl?! 超女
[21:26] Supergirl, please wake up. 超女 醒醒
[21:30] Ryan? 瑞恩
[21:31] Yeah. I think Lex pulled a Luthor on us. 是我 我想莱克斯用他一贯的伎俩骗了我们
[21:37] On the bright side, I haven’t been knocked 往好的方面想 我以前
[21:39] unconscious on an alien planet before. 从未在外星球上被打昏过
[21:40] It’s pretty much the same as being knocked unconscious on earth. 这和在地球上被打昏差不多
[21:44] No broken bones. You’ll be fine. 没有骨折 你没事
[21:48] Thanks. This definitely makes me question again why I’m here. 谢谢 这让我再次怀疑我为什么会在这里
[21:52] I haven’t got special powers 我没有特殊能力
[21:54] or, you know, powers. 或者是任何能力
[21:57] I’m pretty much the dictionary definition of unspecial, 我几乎就是个典型的平凡人
[21:59] and I definitely don’t feel like I’m a paragon of anything, 而且我绝对不是什么完人
[22:03] let alone humanity. 更别说是人道完人了
[22:05] Wait. 等等
[22:08] Are you sure you guys got the right guy? 你确定你们找对人了吗
[22:11] You left your family because someone 一个陌生人和你说世界需要你
[22:13] you never even met told you you were needed. 你就离开了你的家人
[22:16] I’d say that makes you pretty special. 我认为你非常特别了
[22:21] I don’t know about hope, 我不知道怎样算是希望完人
[22:22] but you’re definitely the paragon of pep talks. 但你绝对是鼓舞人心的高手
[22:25] Years of practice. We need to catch up to Lex. 熟能生巧 我们要追上莱克斯
[22:29] How do you know where he’s headed? 你怎么知道他往哪里走
[22:30] Well, before he knocked me out, 在他打晕我之前
[22:31] he said was looking for universal domination, so… 他说他要统治宇宙 所以…
[22:34] Hardly sounds like a news flash. 也不是什么新鲜事了
[22:36] The universal part is new, and if I know him, 宇宙那部分是新内容 如果说我了解他
[22:39] he’s looking to mess with Novu’s experiment, 他想要破坏诺武的实验
[22:41] change history to his advantage. 把历史变得对他有利
[22:45] He really is a selfish asshat, isn’t he? 他还真是个自私的混蛋 是吧
[22:47] You really have no idea. 你想都想不到
[22:51] What are you doing? 你在干嘛
[22:52] I’m guessing you haven’t flown on an alien planet either. 我猜你也没在外星球上飞行过吧
[22:56] I’ve never flown. 我就没飞过
[22:57] No, but it’s ok, Dr. Choi. 没飞过 但没关系 蔡博士
[22:59] You don’t have to be nervous. 你不需要紧张
[23:00] It’s just up, up, and away. 就只是上升 上升 就飞走了
[23:07] It’s over, Deegan! 结束了 迪根
[23:08] No. I decide when the story ends! 不 结局由我来决定
[23:12] All right. Come on, Oliver. Where are you? 好了 快来啊 奥利弗 你在哪里
[23:33] I wasn’t here for this. 我不是为这事来到这里的
[23:41] Told you you’d catch me. 我都说了你可以接到我
[23:47] Thanks for the save. 谢谢你的援手
[23:48] With a magic arrow, no less. 用了一只神奇的箭
[23:50] It’s a gift from the Monitor. 这是监视者送的礼物
[23:54] Barry? 巴里
[23:56] Did you go out shopping for a new costume 你在本该在拯救世界的时候
[23:58] while you were supposed to be out saving the world? 跑去买了身新衣服吗
[24:00] What? Uh, no. 什么 不是的
[24:02] No. It’s a crazy, long story, 不 这事太疯狂了 而且说来话长
[24:03] and you wouldn’t believe me if I told you. 我说了你们也不会信
[24:06] Can I talk to you for a minute? 我能跟你谈谈吗
[24:09] Please. Excuse us. 请让我们单独谈谈
[24:13] Are you ok? 你还好吗
[24:15] What I’m about to tell you isn’t gonna make any sense, 我要告诉你的事 听起来毫无道理
[24:18] but you’re not really h-here right now. 但你此刻其实并不在这里
[24:22] – You’re actually– – In the speed force. -你实际上 -在神速力里
[24:28] I remember. I… 我记得了 我
[24:33] I remember everything. 我都记起来了
[24:34] Ok. Well, in that case… 好 既然那样
[24:39] That arrow from the monitor, 从监视者得到的箭
[24:44] I always felt like there was something you weren’t telling me. 我总觉得有什么事你没有告诉我
[24:50] I didn’t want to burden you with the choice I made. 我不想让你因为我的决定而有负担
[24:53] The choice to do what? 决定做什么
[24:56] You and Kara, Barry, 你和卡拉 巴里
[24:59] You were fated to die trying to save the world. 你们注定会为了拯救世界而死
[25:06] Right before you died, 在你死之前
[25:08] you said you’d given up everything for me and Kara. 你说你为了我和卡拉放弃了一切
[25:13] You made some kind of devil’s bargain 你为了救我们
[25:15] with the Monitor to save us, didn’t you? 和监视者做了某种恶魔的交易 对吗
[25:16] No. It wasn’t a devil’s bargain, Barry, 不 那不是恶魔的交易 巴里
[25:18] And I’d make it again in a second. 我会毫不犹豫地再做一次
[25:20] It cost you your family, Oliver. 这让你失去了家人 奥利弗
[25:23] It cost you your life. 让你失去了生命
[25:25] Dying’s the easy part. 死很容易
[25:29] The dead are at peace, 死者已经安息了
[25:31] but the real heroes are the ones who have to keep going. 但真正的英雄是那些必须坚持下去的人
[25:38] Go find the others. 找到其他人
[25:53] Laurel. 劳蕾尔
[25:56] Laurel, it’s time. It’s time to put her to rest. 劳蕾尔 时候到了 该让她安息了
[26:01] What am I supposed to tell my parents? 我该怎么告诉我的父母
[26:05] My father, he– he has a bad heart. 我的父亲 他心脏不好
[26:07] He won’t live through this. 他受不了的
[26:16] It should have been me. 死的应该是我
[26:19] She was the true hero. 她是真正的英雄
[26:24] A hero sets an example, Laurel… 英雄树立榜样 劳蕾尔
[26:28] So follow hers. 以她为榜样
[26:31] Wear the mask. 带上面具
[26:33] Be the canary. 成为金丝雀
[26:36] That’s how you keep your sister alive. 这样就可以延续你妹妹的精神
[26:47] Oh, boy. 糟了
[27:00] Engaging quantum portal. 打开量子传送门
[27:01] I wouldn’t do that. 我不会那样做
[27:04] Xneen? 埃克斯勒内
[27:05] No. 我不是
[27:08] No, obviously. 很明显我不是
[27:10] Hi. Lex Luthor. 你好 我是莱克斯·卢瑟
[27:13] I’m here to make you an offer I won’t let you refuse. 我有一个提议 你无法拒绝
[27:15] How did you get in here? 你怎么进来的
[27:17] Our security protocols are– 我们的安保协议
[27:18] A joke, but the fact that I was able to 就是个笑话 但正因为
[27:21] circumvent them with astonishing ease 我不费吹灰之力就绕过了它
[27:23] is exactly why you need to listen to me. 你最好仔细听我说
[27:25] – Xneen? -Is taking a little nappy time. -埃克斯勒内呢 -她在睡觉
[27:27] Not to worry. 不用担心
[27:29] So you are a scientist. 既然你是个科学家
[27:33] Tell me you’re not intrigued by what I have to say, 你难道对我要说的话不感兴趣吗
[27:36] or do you get regular visits from humans 还是你经常会见到
[27:37] with future knowledge? 能预知未来的人类
[27:41] Speak. 说吧
[27:42] The experiment you’re conducting 你正在进行的实验
[27:44] will not only destroy you 不只会害死你自己
[27:46] but your planet and your wife. 也会害死你的妻子 摧毁你的行星
[27:48] Another ancients zealot. I am so sick– 我真是烦死你们这些古代狂热者
[27:51] Don’t know who they are. 不知道那是什么
[27:52] I’m not even from this universe. 我都不是这个宇宙的人
[27:53] What I am from is the future, 但我来自未来
[27:55] so I know exactly how your 所以我很清楚
[27:56] little time-jumping experiment will go wrong, 你的时间穿越实验哪里会出岔子
[28:00] and I am willing to share my future knowledge with you. 而我愿意和你分享我的未来经验
[28:05] And in return? 你要什么回报
[28:07] Well, I don’t cotton to aliens, 我不太喜欢外星人
[28:09] But you will soon have certain abilities 但你马上就会拥有某些能力
[28:13] that I will need in order to deal with some, 我需要这些能力来解决
[28:16] shall we say, super problems 我的世界上的
[28:19] popping up in my world. 一些超级问题
[28:21] I do not have any…abilities. 我现在没有能力
[28:26] Stick with me, kid. 相信我 小子
[28:28] So what do you say? Team up? 咱们要组队吗
[28:30] The brave and the bald? 勇士和秃头队
[28:35] Who are you? 你是谁
[28:38] Hey. Uh, this is awkward. 有点尴尬
[28:42] Long story short, you guys aren’t 长话短说
[28:45] really you guys, and none of this is 你们现在不是你们自己
[28:48] really actually happening. 这些事也并没有发生
[28:50] What are you talk– hey! Hey! 你什么意思 住手
[28:52] Don’t you touch her! 别碰她
[28:54] I’m so sorry. 很抱歉
[29:00] It’s a miracle. 这是奇迹
[29:02] – Barry? -Hey. -巴里 -是我
[29:03] – What’s happening? – It’s a long, very weird story. -怎么回事 -说来话长 还很奇怪
[29:06] – I’ll catch you up on the way. – On the way to where? -我在路上告诉你 -去哪里的路上
[29:08] You’re not taking her anywhere. 你不能带她走
[29:09] I’m sorry. Like I said, 很抱歉
[29:11] you guys aren’t really here. 你们并不是真的在这里
[29:15] The speed force? 神速力
[29:17] I can only assume. We were moving 我只能假设 我们被攻击时
[29:19] through the speed force when we were attacked. 正在神速力中移动
[29:21] Uh, by someone called… 袭击我们的人是
[29:23] The Anti-Monitor. 反监视者
[29:24] Doesn’t even sound like an actual name. 听起来都不像个真正的名字
[29:26] We’re all trying to stop him. 我们都在努力阻止他
[29:28] We’re working together. 我们在协同作战
[29:31] The two of you work together. 你们两个要齐心协力
[29:35] I know you don’t trust each other. 我知道你们不信任彼此
[29:37] Right now, I know you don’t even like each other, 我知道此刻你们甚至都不喜欢对方
[29:41] but all that changes. 但现在不一样了
[29:44] In fact, we all come to depend on each other. 我们都要依赖彼此
[29:49] We all come to trust each other. 我们都要相信彼此
[29:52] Why are you telling us this now? 你为什么要说这些
[29:58] This seems to be a pattern with you. 你似乎一直就是这样
[30:01] You don’t trust people. They don’t trust you. 你不相信别人 他们也不相信你
[30:06] Then all of that changes, 然后一切都变了
[30:08] and the bond between you is stronger than iron. 你们的情谊变得无比坚固
[30:12] I’m sorry. What’s your point? 对不起 你什么意思
[30:15] It’s maybe something I can learn from. 也许我可以学到一些东西
[30:20] So basically, you tore a little hole 你在时空连续体上
[30:22] in the space-time continuum, 撕开了一个小洞
[30:23] opened a doorway into something called the anti-matter universe. 开启了通往反物质宇宙的通道
[30:26] Matter and anti-matter cannot coexist. 物质和反物质无法共存
[30:29] Hence a lot of bad stuff happening that we would 所以我们假设许多发生的坏事
[30:30] just assume not have happened, 都尚未发生
[30:32] so I think what we need to do is adjust 所以我认为我们应该调整
[30:34] the Ronstrom Coefficient. 朗斯托姆常数
[30:39] Lex, we need to talk. 莱克斯 我们得谈谈
[30:48] Mar Novu, do not trust this man with anything! 马尔·诺武 一个字都不要相信他
[30:52] Give him a knife for his food, 不管他多么感谢你的恩情
[30:53] and no matter how much he thanks you for the dinner, 就算只给他一丁点机会
[30:55] he’ll stab you right in the back with it. 他也会在背后捅你一刀
[30:56] Or the front. I’m not choosy. 也可以正面捅刀 我没那么挑剔
[30:58] Last time, you caught me by surprise. 上次你偷袭得手
[31:00] That’s not gonna happen again. 这次你没机会了
[31:01] Get Novu out of here. 把诺武带走
[31:03] Come with me, sir, please. 先生 请跟我走
[31:10] Xneen! 埃克斯勒内
[31:15] Ok. Listen to me. Whatever you do, 听我说 不管怎样
[31:17] you can’t open that portal. 你绝对不能打开那个传送门
[31:19] The hairless one warned me. 那个光头说过了
[31:21] No. This isn’t a warning kind of situation. 不 这不只是说说的事
[31:23] This is a don’t do it at any…cost kind of situation. 是让你不管任何代价都不能开启它
[31:26] It is my life’s work. 这是我的毕生心血
[31:28] Trillions of other people’s lives, 如果你完成实验
[31:31] an infinite number, will be lost 万亿人
[31:34] if you go through with it. 乃至无穷多的生命会死去
[31:36] It’s not worth it. 这不值得
[31:38] You just show up here as if by magic 你就这样凭空出现
[31:41] and demand belief. 要求我相信你
[31:42] The fact I’m here at all should be enough to convince you. 我能出现在这里就应该让你相信了
[31:48] You are a remarkable individual. 你是不同寻常的人物
[31:53] Funny. A new friend of mine just told me I’m special. 有趣 我的一个新朋友也说过我很特别
[32:00] I didn’t believe her until now. 我现在才相信她
[32:09] I wonder, is it a double-cross 如果我在一开始就没相信你
[32:11] if I never trusted you in the first place? 这还算背叛吗
[32:13] Why do you Kryptonians always have to take things so personally? 为什么你们氪星人总是把一切当作个人恩怨
[32:16] You tried to kill my cousin, 你想杀我表哥
[32:18] You tried to kill me, 你想杀我
[32:19] You betrayed Lena, 你背叛了莉娜
[32:21] left her with nothing but a ruined name 让她只剩下声名狼藉
[32:23] and a broken heart. 让她心都碎了
[32:28] All I did was tell her the truth, 我只不过告诉了她真相
[32:30] something you never had the courage to do. 是你一直没有勇气去做的事
[32:32] Don’t take it personally. 别往心里去
[32:41] Hey! Stop trying to kill each other. 住手 别再自相残杀了
[32:45] I got through to Novu. 我说服了诺武
[32:47] You just ruined a perfectly good bad guy plan, 你刚搅乱了反派的完美计划
[32:49] you know that, new guy? 知道吗 新来的
[33:00] Where are we? 我们在哪
[33:01] The Anti-Matter universe. 反物质宇宙
[33:02] At the dawn of time. 时间之初
[33:04] We arrived, and he was already here– 我们到的时候他已经在这里了
[33:06] The Anti-Monitor. 反监视者
[33:07] That’s impossible. I got through to him. I know I did. 不可能 我说服他了 我确定
[33:11] Some fates are inescapable. 有些命运无法逃避
[33:16] You spoke to one man across countless universes, 你们见过了无数个宇宙中的一个人
[33:19] but within the tapestry of the multiverse, 但在多元宇宙的交织中
[33:22] there will always be one Mar Novu 总会有一个马尔·诺武
[33:24] who cannot turn from his towering ambition, 不能放弃自己的远大抱负
[33:27] And in that inevitability, there is destiny. 在这种必然性之下 还存在着命运
[33:32] Welcome to mine! 欢迎来到我的世界
[33:42] All of you, 各位
[33:44] listen to me. 都听我说
[33:47] This is why you were selected. You’re Paragons. 这就是选中你们的原因 你们都是完人
[33:51] Yeah. I’m still a little unclear on what all that means. 我还是不太明白这到底是什么意思
[33:53] It means you’re powerful enough to hold the line, 意思是你们足够强大 能坚守阵线
[33:57] to buy us the time we need. 能为我们争取所需的时间
[33:59] To do what? 去做什么
[34:00] Rebirth the universe. 复活宇宙
[34:04] What, like, a do-over? 重来一次吗
[34:06] The dawn of time is the only place it can happen. 时间之初是唯一可以让宇宙重生之地
[34:09] I’ll light the spark, you fan the flame. 我点燃火花 你们煽动火焰
[34:13] And how do we do that? 我们要怎么做
[34:14] You’ll know when it’s time. 到时你们就知道了
[34:15] Why do you cosmic types always have to be so obtuse? 为什么你们这些宇宙人说话总是这么模棱两可
[34:18] If I knew, I’d tell you. 如果我知道 我会告诉你们的
[34:21] I don’t. 但我不知道
[34:23] All I have is trust. 我只有信任
[34:30] Do you trust me? 你信任我吗
[34:32] With every cell in my body. 全心全意地信任你
[34:39] Let’s do this. 那我们开始吧
[34:54] Die, you creepy shadow things! 受死吧 你们这些阴森森的影魔
[34:58] That’s for Oliver! 这是为了奥利弗
[35:00] Idiots! If anyone’s gonna take over the universe, 白痴 掌控宇宙的人
[35:04] it’s gonna be me! 只会是我
[35:23] It is too late. 太迟了
[35:24] After 10,000 years, I shall be victorious. 一万年后 我将会胜利在握
[35:28] No, you won’t be. 你不会的
[35:29] Such confidence. 真是有自信
[35:32] You believe Corrigan prepared you for this fight. 你相信科里根让你做好了战斗准备
[35:34] I believe my entire life prepared me for this fight. 我相信我的一生都在为这场战斗做准备
[35:37] All life ends. 所有的生命都会终结
[35:40] Only death is eternal. 只有死亡是永恒的
[35:43] Only I am eternal. 只有我是永恒的
[35:48] We’ll see about that. 我们走着瞧
[36:09] Is this typical for you guys, saving the world? 拯救世界对你们来说是常事吗
[36:11] Yes! 没错
[36:12] No! 不是
[36:14] My team and I usually mess things up 我和我的团队经常为了更多人的利益
[36:16] for the better! 把事情搞砸
[36:17] Focus! We’re in the fight of our lives here. 不要分心 我们正在为生存而战
[37:04] You have failed… 你辜负了
[37:07] this universe! 这个宇宙
[37:23] We– we did it. 我们成功了
[37:26] So this is what being a hero feels like. 原来当英雄的感觉是这样的
[37:28] Interesting. 有意思
[37:29] Where’s Oliver? 奥利弗呢
[37:31] There! 在那里
[37:36] Oliver. 奥利弗
[37:37] What is that? 那是什么
[37:39] “I’ll light the spark”… 我点燃火花
[37:41] “While you fan the flame.” 你们煽动火焰
[37:44] He said you would know what to do. 他说过你知道该怎么做
[37:45] I think dying kind of messed with his head. 我认为死让他的脑子有点混乱
[37:47] Well, think. You’re meant to be the genius. 赶快想 你是个天才
[37:48] A genius who’s had the fortitude 一个有勇气去看《命运之书》
[37:50] to read “The Book of Destiny” and retain his sanity. 并且能保持理智的天才
[37:52] I think the jury’s still out on that one. 我认为这件事还没有定论
[37:54] “The Book of Destiny.” 《命运之书》
[37:56] I made myself the Paragon of Truth. 我让自己成为了真理完人
[37:59] What if truth can tell us what we need to do? 如果真理能告诉我们要做些什么呢
[38:02] Being what? 是什么
[38:04] Use what’s left of the book to fan the flame. 利用剩下的书去煽动火焰
[38:07] How do we all use the book? 我们要一起使用这本书
[38:11] We focus. 集中焦点
[38:13] A singular, laser-like focus. 唯一激光式的焦点
[38:16] On what? 什么焦点
[38:17] Humanity, 人道
[38:20] truth, 真理
[38:22] love, 真爱
[38:23] destiny, 命运
[38:27] courage… 勇气
[38:31] and hope. 还有希望
[38:54] Nooo! 不
[38:55] Noooo! 不
[39:03] Oh, my God! 天啊
[39:05] – Oliver! – Barry, get us there. -奥利弗 -巴里 带我过去
[39:14] – Oliver. – Oliver. -奥利弗 -奥利弗
[39:20] I… I need both of you to watch over my family. 我需要你俩照看我的家人
[39:22] Hey, Ollie. They’re gonna be fine, all right? 奥利 他们不会有事的
[39:24] You’re gonna be fine. 你不会有事的
[39:28] You did it. 你们做到了
[39:29] You all did– you all did it. 你们都做到了
[39:32] Did what? What did we do? 做什么 我们做了什么
[39:34] Just look. 你们看
[39:41] Ollie, we saw, but what is it? 奥利 我们看了 但那是什么呢
[39:44] It’s the new universe. 全新的宇宙
[39:46] It’s kind of small for a universe. 这个宇宙有点小吧
[39:48] Wait for it, Barry. 等一等 巴里
[39:51] It’s almost time, almost time. 就快好了 就快好了
[39:57] There. You did it. 看 你们做到了
[39:59] No, Ollie, you did it, OK, 不 奥利 是你做到的
[40:02] and that’s why you got to come back with us, 所以你必须跟我们回去
[40:04] so we need you to hang on, OK? 你要坚持住
[40:05] Sara, this is just what the Monitor said would happen. 莎拉 这正是监视者说过会发生的事
[40:10] – No. – What? -不 -什么
[40:12] There was an end… 结束之处
[40:16] and there’s a beginning. 开始之时
[40:21] You remember what I told you? 记得我和你说过的话吗
[40:26] Dying is the easy part. 死很容易
[40:31] I’m at peace. 我能安息了
[40:35] The real heroes… 真正的英雄
[40:37] they’re the ones that have to keep going. 是那些必须坚持下去的人
[40:39] So keep… going… 所以坚持下去
[40:46] and don’t ever stop. 不要止步
[40:49] This world, this new world… 这个全新的世界
[40:56] it needs both of you. 需要你们俩
[41:19] Barry… 巴里
[41:28] And end. 结束之处
[41:30] And the beginning. 开始之时
[41:39] Thank you, Oliver. 谢谢你 奥利弗
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第8季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第8季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme