时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | This place looks exactly like it did when I was 13. | 这地方看起来就和我十三岁时一样 |
[00:05] | We had planned to come back here with both of you. | 我们本计划带你们两个一起回来 |
[00:07] | Yeah. That didn’t really work out. | 是啊 不过那计划并没成功 |
[00:09] | Because I died. | 因为我死了 |
[00:10] | Have you come to doubt your commitment to this mission? | 你开始怀疑这项任务了吗 |
[00:13] | It might help if I actually knew why. | 如果我知道真正的原因可能会有帮助 |
[00:15] | The recovery of your universe | 想要复原你的宇宙 |
[00:16] | will require a single task. | 你只要做一件事 |
[00:18] | You must betray Oliver Queen. | 你必须背叛奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:21] | If saving it means going back | 如果拯救它的代价 |
[00:22] | to the person that I used to be, | 是让我变回以前的自己 |
[00:23] | then what the hell is the point? | 那还有什么意义 |
[00:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:33] | Tark drives the lane. | 塔克向篮下运球 |
[00:34] | Kicks it to Aldrich in the corner for 3. | 传球给角落的阿尔德里奇 准备投三分 |
[00:36] | Bingo! Count it and the foul! | 进了 得分有效 再加罚一次 |
[00:41] | That’s an 8-0 run by the Comets, | 彗星队连得8分 |
[00:43] | who have stormed all the way back | 这支队奋起直追 |
[00:44] | to tie it up here in the fourth quarter. | 在第四节追平了比分 |
[00:46] | No way. It tastes the same. | 瞎说 味道都一样 |
[00:49] | I’m telling you this Big Belly Burger’s just better. | 这家大贝利汉堡店绝对更好吃 |
[00:51] | I think he’s right. | 我同意他的看法 |
[00:52] | This is pre-GWESPin foods merger. | 这是在被合并之前的老滋味了 |
[00:54] | Dad, what are you still doing here? | 爸 你还在这干什么 |
[00:58] | How did we get here? | 我们是怎么到这来的 |
[00:59] | What do you mean? | 你在说什么 |
[01:02] | I was on a roof with John and Laurel, | 我刚刚和约翰还有劳蕾尔在屋顶上 |
[01:04] | and we were tranqed. | 然后我们中了麻醉镖 |
[01:06] | Yeah. By Lyla. | 没错 莱拉设计的 |
[01:08] | Dad said it was all just a big misunderstanding. | 但我爸说这一切都只是一场误会 |
[01:15] | What did we do with Burov’s plan for the weapon? | 那布罗夫的武器计划我们是怎么处理的 |
[01:18] | You said we didn’t need it anymore. | 你之前说我们不再需要了 |
[01:21] | Why? The Monitor’s still out there. | 怎么会呢 监视者还在外头呢 |
[01:22] | He’s still a threat. | 他仍是个很大的威胁 |
[01:23] | Dad, are you OK? | 爸 你还好吗 |
[01:25] | You–you look like you don’t remember any of this. | 你 你看起来好像记不起最近这些事了 |
[01:28] | I… | 我… |
[01:31] | I need to talk to John. | 我得跟约翰谈谈 |
[01:33] | That should be easy. | 这不难办 |
[01:34] | He’s waiting for you at that fancy fundraiser. | 他正在那个高端的募款活动等着你 |
[01:39] | What fundraiser? | 什么募款活动 |
[01:40] | The one you’re very late for. | 你已经迟了很多的那个活动 |
[01:42] | I mean, you do remember you’re Oliver Queen, right? | 说真的 你还记得你是奥利弗·奎恩对吧 |
[01:55] | Hey, Queen, what’s the difference | 奎恩 警察和绿箭侠之间 |
[01:56] | between a cop and the Green Arrow? | 有什么不同 |
[01:59] | A cop doesn’t need to play dress-up to do his job. | 警察不需要乔装打扮去干活 |
[02:02] | Yeah, sure. | 是啊 没错 |
[02:05] | – I’m so sorry, Mr. Queen. – It’s fine, it’s fine. | -真对不起 奎恩先生 -没关系 没事的 |
[02:08] | There you are, man. | 你总算来了 伙计 |
[02:09] | The party started an hour ago, Oliver. | 派对一小时前就开始了 奥利弗 |
[02:13] | Do you remember getting tranqed last night? | 你还记得昨晚我们中了麻醉镖吗 |
[02:15] | Yeah. Uh, Lyla feels awful about that. | 记得 莱拉对那件事非常抱歉 |
[02:19] | By the way, that wasn’t last night. | 另外 那也不是昨晚发生的事 |
[02:20] | – That was two days ago. – What? No. | -是两天前发生的事 -什么 不可能 |
[02:22] | No, no. That– John, that is the last thing | 不不 约翰 那是今晚早些时候 |
[02:25] | that I remember before waking up | 我在自己的公寓里醒来前 |
[02:27] | in my apartment earlier tonight. | 记得的最后一件事 |
[02:29] | You OK, man? | 你还好吧 哥们 |
[02:32] | No. This is–this– is this the– | 不好 这 这些 这一切 |
[02:36] | This is the Monitor. | 这都是监视者搞的鬼 |
[02:37] | – Oliver. – Your wife is working with the Monitor, John. What– | -奥利弗 -约翰 你妻子在和监视者合作 |
[02:41] | I thought we already settled this. | 我还以为这件事我们已经和解了呢 |
[02:43] | I have been working with the Monitor but as a double agent, | 我是和监视者合作过 但我是双重间谍 |
[02:46] | which I told you on the roof. | 我在屋顶上的时候就跟你说过了 |
[02:47] | I don’t–I don’t remember that. | 我不 我不记得了 |
[02:49] | I’m not remembering anything. | 我什么都记不起来了 |
[02:50] | Oliver, look. Just maybe you should go home, man, | 奥利弗 这样吧 你最好先回家 伙计 |
[02:52] | get a little sleep, OK? | 好好睡一觉 好吗 |
[02:54] | Oliver, there you are. Mayor’s looking for you. Come on. | 奥利弗你总算来了 市长正找你 快来 |
[02:57] | What? | 什么 |
[02:59] | What happened there? | 你这是怎么了 |
[03:01] | Can’t give a speech with a stained shirt. | 你不能穿着件脏衬衫上台演讲 |
[03:03] | Give a s–what speech? I’m giving a speech? | 演讲 什么演讲 我要演讲吗 |
[03:05] | Very funny. Your joint remarks with the Mayor. | 真好笑 你要讲和市长的联合项目 |
[03:10] | Rene, um, serious question. | 雷内 问你一个严肃的问题 |
[03:13] | When did Palmer Tech get rebuilt? | 帕尔默科技是什么时候重建的 |
[03:16] | You really need to drop this amnesia routine quick. | 不要再玩这套失忆的把戏了 |
[03:18] | This fundraiser is our only chance to take | 这次募款活动是我们唯一的机会 |
[03:20] | the SCPD Vigilante Pilot Program global. | 让星城警局治安维持者试点计划能够全球推广 |
[03:23] | The Mayor needs you to be on point. | 市长需要你以最佳状态演讲 |
[03:25] | – He’s waiting for you. – He who? | -他正等着你呢 -哪个他 |
[03:26] | Isn’t–isn’t Pollard the Mayor? | 难道 难道市长不是博拉德吗 |
[03:28] | In her dreams maybe. | 她倒是想 |
[03:36] | What’s the matter, Oliver? | 你到底怎么了 奥利弗 |
[03:37] | You look like you seen a ghost. | 你看起来就跟见了鬼似的 |
[03:46] | So listen. I was thinking about making | 听我说 我刚刚想到 |
[03:47] | a few changes to the speech, | 要对演讲内容做些小调整 |
[03:48] | so I figured I should run it by you first. | 所以我觉得应该先和你商量一下 |
[03:53] | This is not possible. This is… | 这不可能 这… |
[03:56] | What? Don’t tell me you’re scared | 什么 别跟我说一点临时的背诵 |
[03:58] | of a little last-minute memorization, Oliver. | 就把你吓到了 奥利弗 |
[04:02] | It’s been a while since I’ve seen you. | 我已经很久没有见到你了 |
[04:05] | Couple of days maybe. | 也许有几天了吧 |
[04:06] | You’re looking at me like it’s been years. | 但你看我的样子好像多年没见了 |
[04:09] | No. You’re right. A couple days. | 不 你说得对 只有几天 |
[04:10] | Right. So listen. | 好的 那听仔细了 |
[04:12] | I was thinking about adding a line about, you know, | 我刚刚想到应该增加一两句话 |
[04:14] | me telling you it was a bad idea to unmask, | 说我告诉过你摘下面具并不是一个好主意 |
[04:17] | but, you know, maybe a joke about how | 但也许可以用个玩笑 |
[04:19] | you’d rather take it to supermax | 说你宁可去坐超级监狱 |
[04:20] | than take my advice. | 也不要听我的建议 |
[04:22] | Heh. You know? What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[04:25] | You know that I went to Slabside? | 你知道我进过斯拉博赛监狱吗 |
[04:27] | Yeah. What’s that, | 当然 怎么了 |
[04:29] | your way of saying I should have come visit more often? | 你是在暗示我去探监的次数不够多吗 |
[04:32] | Quentin, right before I turned myself in… | 昆汀 就在我入狱之前 |
[04:37] | Diaz shot you, right? | 迪亚兹冲你开了一枪 对吗 |
[04:39] | Oh. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:41] | That son of a bitch almost killed me. | 那个王八蛋差点杀了我 |
[04:43] | Almost died in the O.R. You don’t remember? | 我差点就死在手术室 你不记得了吗 |
[04:47] | I remember it differently. | 跟我的记忆有些偏差 |
[04:49] | Well, the doctors called it a miracle. | 医生们都说我是个奇迹 |
[04:53] | I was without oxygen for so long, | 我缺氧了很长时间 |
[04:54] | I should have been 6 feet under. | 我本来都应该入土了 |
[04:56] | Felt like I escaped my fate or something. | 感觉就好像我逃过了命中一劫似的 |
[04:59] | Hey. There’s something you need to see. | 有件事你们得过来看看 |
[05:07] | So…there’s a hostage situation | 在星城警局发生了 |
[05:10] | at the SCPD. | 人质挟持事件 |
[05:11] | The leader’s demanding to meet with the Mayor. | 绑匪头目要求会见市长 |
[05:13] | No. No. You can’t go down there. | 不 不行 你不能去那里 |
[05:14] | We’ll call in a special-ops team. | 我们会派出特别行动队 |
[05:16] | I’m the Mayor. Nobody does my dirty work for me. | 我是市长 我的分内之事再危险也得自己来 |
[05:19] | Give my apologies to the guests. | 替我向来宾致歉 |
[05:20] | I’m–I’m gonna come with you. | 那我 我要跟你一起去 |
[05:22] | Ok, but you might want to bring a change of clothes | 好的 不过你也许想换身衣服 |
[05:25] | because something tells me we’re gonna need the green guy. | 因为直觉告诉我我们会需要穿绿衣服的人 |
[05:34] | Get the Feds on the line. | 跟联调局联系 |
[05:35] | Tell them I need backup here now, right now. | 让他们派后援过来 马上 |
[05:37] | What’s the situation, Captain? | 队长 什么情况 |
[05:39] | Armed mercs stormed my precinct, | 武装的外国雇佣兵偷袭了我的警区 |
[05:40] | took a dozen of my guys hostage. | 还挟持了十几个警察做人质 |
[05:44] | How’d they get by your men? | 他们是怎么绕过警察的 |
[05:45] | It’s a long story that I don’t have time to tell. | 说来话长 我现在没空细说 |
[05:48] | The only demand was to speak to the Mayor. | 唯一的要求是和市长对话 |
[05:50] | All right. Well, I’ll go talk to them. | 行啊 我去和他谈 |
[05:51] | I appreciate that, but there is no way i’m sending you in there. | 谢谢你 但我绝不可能让你进去 |
[05:54] | Listen. I wore the blues a long time | 听着 在当上市长前 |
[05:56] | before I wore this monkey suit, OK? | 我当了很长时间的警察 |
[05:57] | I can hold my own. | 我能应付 |
[05:58] | I know, sir. It’s not the point. | 我知道 长官 但这不是重点 |
[06:00] | She’s right. It’s too risky. | 她说得对 这样太冒险了 |
[06:02] | Says the man who risks his life every day for this city? | 说这话的人每天都在为这座城市拿命冒险 |
[06:06] | Give me a vest. I’ll go in there, | 给我一件防弹衣 我进去 |
[06:08] | I’ll distract the son of a bitch, | 转移那个王八蛋的注意力 |
[06:09] | and in the meantime, you sneak around the back | 与此同时 你们偷偷溜到后面 |
[06:11] | and do your thing, ok? | 做你们该做的 好吗 |
[06:13] | The longer this drags on, the worse it gets. | 拖得越久 情况越糟 |
[06:17] | Let me do this. | 让我去吧 |
[06:20] | I’ll have his back. | 我会看着他的 |
[06:23] | I want you on comms the whole time. | 我要你全程带着通讯器 |
[06:26] | Sure. | 当然 |
[06:37] | This is Mayor Quentin Lance. | 我是昆汀·兰斯市长 |
[06:38] | I’m unarmed. I’m coming in. | 我没带武器 我进来了 |
[06:44] | – That’s far enough. – All right. | -别再往前了 -好的 |
[06:45] | Just–just take it easy, ok? | 冷静点 好吗 |
[06:48] | Take it easy. | 冷静 |
[06:51] | I’m in position. Keep him talking. | 我就位了 让他继续说话 |
[06:53] | You asked for me. Here I am. | 你要求见我 我来了 |
[06:56] | What do you want to talk about with me? | 你想和我谈什么 |
[06:57] | You’re the Mayor. You’re a guy who can make things happen. | 你是市长 你能做到许多事 |
[07:00] | Why don’t you let a few of these guys go while we talk? | 我们可以谈 不如你先放几个人走 |
[07:02] | So I can get stormed by the cops? | 这样方便警察冲进来制服我吗 |
[07:04] | No, thanks. I’m not stupid. | 不 谢了 我不傻 |
[07:06] | But it would show that you don’t want anybody to get hurt. | 但这样能表示你不希望任何人受伤 |
[07:08] | Because if anybody gets hurt, | 因为如果有人受伤了 |
[07:09] | you’re in real trouble. | 你就真的麻烦大了 |
[07:12] | Actually, I think you’re already in trouble. | 实际上 我觉得你已经麻烦大了 |
[07:14] | I’m the one holding the gun. | 手里拿着枪的人是我 |
[07:15] | Not for long. Put it down. | 拿不了多久了 把枪放下 |
[07:19] | This…is…over. | 这事 已经 结束了 |
[07:23] | This isn’t over until you stop it, Oliver. | 除非你住手 不然这事远没结束 奥利弗 |
[07:25] | That’s the only way out. | 那是唯一的解决办法 |
[07:27] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[07:30] | – No! – Quentin! | -不 -昆汀 |
[07:35] | Tark drives the lane. | 塔克向篮下运球 |
[07:37] | Kicks it to Adrich in the corner for 3. | 传球给角落的阿尔德里奇 准备投三分 |
[07:39] | Bingo! Count it and the foul! | 进了 得分有效 再加罚一次 |
[07:45] | That’s an 8-0 run by the Comets, | 彗星队连得八分 |
[07:47] | who have stormed all the way back | 这支队奋起直追 |
[07:48] | to tie it up here in the fourth quarter. | 在第四节追平了比分 |
[07:54] | 88 apiece. What a comeback for the Comets, | 88平 彗星队逆风翻盘 |
[07:57] | and there’s a timeout… | 比赛进入暂停… |
[07:59] | No way. It tastes the same. | 瞎说 味道都一样 |
[08:01] | I’m telling you this Big Belly Burger’s just better. | 这家大贝利汉堡店绝对更好吃 |
[08:03] | I think he’s right. | 我同意他的看法 |
[08:04] | This is pre-GWESPin foods merger. | 这是在被合并之前的老滋味了 |
[08:10] | Ooh, dad. What are you still doing here? | 爸 你还在这干什么 |
[08:14] | I’m late for a fundraiser. | 募款活动要迟到了 |
[08:15] | Yeah. Really late. | 是啊 迟了很久 |
[08:19] | You want a burger? | 你想吃个汉堡吗 |
[08:19] | Those things never have good food. | 那种活动上向来没什么好吃的 |
[08:25] | Did something happen at the SCDP headquarters? | 星城警局总部出什么事了吗 |
[08:28] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[08:30] | Never mind. | 没事了 |
[08:39] | Hey, Queen. What’s the difference between a cop and the green arrow? | 奎恩 警察和绿箭侠之间有什么不同 |
[08:43] | A cop doesn’t need to play dress-up to do his job. | 警察不需要乔装打扮去干活 |
[08:48] | – Nice reflexes, Mr. Queen. – Thank you. | -反应真快 奎恩先生 -谢谢 |
[08:51] | There you are. | 你总算来了 |
[08:52] | You know the party started an hour ago, right? | 你知道派对一小时前就开始了吧 |
[08:54] | I need to speak with you. | 我得和你聊聊 |
[08:56] | Uh, this is gonna sound crazy. | 这事听起来会很疯狂 |
[08:59] | I have been here before. So have you. | 我之前来过这里 你也一样 |
[09:01] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[09:03] | About the Monitor dropping me into some sort of | 我在说监视者把我放入了 |
[09:04] | alternate reality t-t-time loop or something, | 平行现实时间循环之类的东西里 |
[09:07] | where everything is different, | 在这里面一切都不同了 |
[09:08] | where Lance is still alive. | 兰斯还活着 |
[09:10] | Oliver, Lance has always been alive. | 奥利弗 兰斯一直活着 |
[09:12] | No, he hasn’t. You just don’t remember | 不 他死了 你只是不记得了 |
[09:14] | because the Monitor has done something to people’s memories, | 因为监视者篡改了大家的记忆 |
[09:17] | but I–I think I know the way out of this, | 但我觉得我有办法脱身 |
[09:19] | but I–I need to stop a bomb at the SCPD. | 但我需要阻止星城警局的一起爆炸 |
[09:22] | Oliver, will you just calm down, man? | 奥利弗 你能冷静一下吗 伙计 |
[09:25] | If there was a bomb, we would know about it. | 如果有炸弹 我们会知道的 |
[09:27] | Lyla would know about it. | 莱拉也会知道的 |
[09:29] | Lyla’s a part of this. | 莱拉也参与了 |
[09:30] | Part of what? | 参与了什么 |
[09:31] | Oliver seems to think that he’s caught in some sort of time loop. | 奥利弗似乎认为自己被困在某种时间循环里了 |
[09:34] | If we’re traveling back in time, | 如果我们要穿越回过去 |
[09:35] | I’d like to revisit my 20s. | 我希望重返20岁 |
[09:36] | I–I need to speak with Quentin. | 我得见昆汀 |
[09:38] | The Mayor’s waiting for me. | 市长在等我 |
[09:42] | Yeah. How’d you know? | 没错 你怎么知道的 |
[09:43] | Mr. Mayor. | 市长先生 |
[09:46] | Oliver. Listen. | 奥利弗 听着 |
[09:47] | I, uh–I made a few last-minute changes to the speech, so– | 我在最后关头对演讲稿做了一些改动 |
[09:50] | – We need to talk. – Sure. Let’s. | -我们得谈谈 -好的 |
[09:53] | Uh, yeah. I wanted to run these changes by you anyway. | 我本来就想和你说一下这几处改动 |
[09:56] | You want to add a joke about Slabside, | 你想加一个关于斯拉博赛监狱的笑话 |
[09:59] | About how I would rather spend time in a supermax | 说我宁可去坐超级监狱 |
[10:02] | than take your advice. | 也不要听你的建议 |
[10:04] | You steal a copy of my speech or something? | 你是偷了我的演讲稿吗 |
[10:06] | We’ve had this exact conversation already. | 我们已经经历过完全一样的对话了 |
[10:10] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[10:13] | Fully aware of how this is going to sound. | 我很清楚接下来的话听起来会有多疯狂 |
[10:17] | Quentin, I’m trapped in some sort of… time loop, | 昆汀 我被困在某种时间循环里了 |
[10:21] | where the same events just keep repeating themselves. | 在这个循环里相同的事件不断重复发生 |
[10:25] | Like “Groundhog Day.” | 就像是《土拨鼠日》 |
[10:27] | Sure. Except this one ends a lot of people dead, | 没错 但这个循环里最后有很多人会死 |
[10:30] | including the two of us. | 包括我们俩 |
[10:32] | Ok. How can I help? | 好的 我能怎么帮上忙 |
[10:36] | Do you actually believe me? | 你真的相信我吗 |
[10:38] | Oliver, I’ve seen one daughter die | 奥利弗 我亲眼见过我的一个女儿 |
[10:41] | and come back to life twice. | 两次死而复生 |
[10:43] | I’ve seen another come from some other earth. | 还见过另一个女儿从另一个地球过来 |
[10:45] | I’ve seen a guy in red run so fast he can reverse time. | 我见过一个跑得快到能逆转时间的红衣男子 |
[10:48] | This is not exactly outside the norm, is it? | 你说的这件事也没有多离奇 不是吗 |
[10:51] | Also, I’m done learning my lesson about doubting you | 还有 质疑你总是没什么好下场 |
[10:54] | because that always bites me in the ass. | 我已经有过足够的教训了 |
[10:58] | What happens now? | 现在怎么办 |
[11:01] | Very shortly, we are gonna learn that | 马上 我们就会听说 |
[11:03] | there is a hostage situation at the SCPD. | 星城警局发生了劫持人质事件 |
[11:06] | They’re going to insist that they talk to you and only you. | 他们会要求和你本人单独谈话 |
[11:10] | And how does it go south? | 然后是怎么出岔子了 |
[11:11] | There’s a hidden explosive device | 有一个被藏起来的爆炸装置 |
[11:14] | that I didn’t know about the first time through, | 第一次经历的时候我不知道 |
[11:16] | and judging from the blast, it’s underneath the building. | 通过爆炸判断 这个装置在大楼底下 |
[11:19] | – Ok. So you find it. – Yeah. | -好的 所以你去把它找出来 -没错 |
[11:22] | You keep us from going boom. | 阻止我们被炸死 |
[11:23] | – What then? – I break out of the loop. | -然后呢 -我从循环中脱身 |
[11:25] | Great. | 很好 |
[11:27] | Here you are. There’s something you need to see. | 你们来了 有件事你们得来看看 |
[11:33] | Get the feds on the line. | 跟联调局联系 |
[11:34] | Tell them I need backup now. | 让他们派后援过来 马上 |
[11:35] | What’s the situation, Captain? | 队长 什么情况 |
[11:37] | Armed mercs stormed the precinct, | 武装的雇佣兵偷袭了我的警区 |
[11:38] | took a dozen of my guys hostage. | 还挟持了十几个警察做人质 |
[11:44] | They have a bomb. | 他们有炸弹 |
[11:45] | We already did a sweep of the entire building. | 我们已经搜过整栋楼了 |
[11:47] | It’s not in the building. It’s underneath it. | 不在楼里 在楼底下 |
[11:50] | How could you possibly know that? | 你怎么可能知道 |
[11:51] | I trust him. Instinct thing. | 我信任他 靠直觉 |
[11:56] | So what do you want to do? | 所以你想怎么办 |
[11:57] | This is Mayor Quentin Lance. | 我是昆汀·兰斯市长 |
[11:59] | I’m unarmed. I’m coming in. | 我没带武器 我要进来了 |
[12:10] | Stop right there. | 不许再动了 |
[12:16] | It’s you. Would you relax? | 是你啊 你放松点行吗 |
[12:18] | We are both here for the same thing. | 我们的目的是一样的 |
[12:21] | How did you know to come down here? | 你怎么知道要下到这来 |
[12:22] | I may have learned about the existence | 我也许是从上一份职业里 |
[12:25] | of this place as a part of a former career. | 知道有这么个地方的 |
[12:28] | How did you know about the bomb? | 你是怎么知道有炸弹的 |
[12:29] | You wouldn’t believe me if I told you. | 告诉你 你也不会相信 |
[12:31] | Well, actually, since you’re not going to remember anyway, | 实际上 反正你也会忘了 |
[12:34] | there is a crazy space god who has me trapped in a time loop. | 我被发了疯的空间之神困到了时间循环里 |
[12:38] | Yeah? Me, too. | 是吗 我也是 |
[12:40] | It’s my second time through. | 这是我第二个循环了 |
[12:41] | Same. I wake up in the bunker. | 一样 我在地堡里醒来 |
[12:43] | I wake up in my apartment, | 我是在我公寓里醒来 |
[12:44] | So clearly, the Monitor is doing this. | 很显然 是监视者干的 |
[12:46] | – You mean punishing us? – Yeah. | -你是说为了惩罚我们 -对 |
[12:48] | We are the two people who have royally pissed him off the most. | 实实在在把他惹毛的人确实是我们俩 |
[12:52] | In Russia, I disobeyed him, | 在俄罗斯 我违抗了他 |
[12:54] | and you–you tried to destroy him. | 而你呢 你想要毁灭了他 |
[12:56] | At least we’re in it together now. | 至少我们俩现在要同舟共济了 |
[12:57] | I think disarming that is the way out of here. | 我想把那个拆掉就能跳出循环 |
[13:00] | How long do you think until this thing goes boom? | 你觉得距离这玩意爆炸还有多长时间 |
[13:02] | Oh. Your guess is as good as mine. | 谁能说得好呢 |
[13:04] | Quentin’s upstairs buying us some time. | 昆汀在楼上帮我们争取时间 |
[13:08] | – Quentin–he’s here? – Yeah. | -昆汀 他在这 -嗯 |
[13:11] | I think we just activated some kind of failsafe. | 我想我们刚刚触发了一个什么保险装置 |
[13:13] | Look. We need more time with the next loop, Laurel. | 劳蕾尔 我们下个循环需要有更多的时间 |
[13:15] | It would probably help if we found each other faster next time. | 如果下次我们俩能更快找到对方可能会好些 |
[13:17] | There’s a party at the Palmer Tech Building. | 帕尔默科技的楼里有个派对 |
[13:18] | – Meet me there. – Are we talking formal wear or– | -我们那里见 -是要穿正式的衣服还是 |
[13:22] | Tark drives the lane. | 塔克向篮下运球 |
[13:23] | Kicks it to Aldrich in the corner for 3. | 传球给角落的阿尔德里奇 准备投三分 |
[13:25] | Bingo! | 太棒了 |
[13:26] | No way. It’s the same. | 瞎说 味道都一样 |
[13:28] | I’m telling you. This Bg Belly Burger is just better. | 这家大贝利汉堡店绝对更好吃 |
[13:30] | Guess you realized you’re late. | 我猜你发现你要迟到了 |
[13:32] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[13:35] | Hey, Queen. What’s the difference | 奎恩 警察和绿箭侠之间 |
[13:36] | between a cop and the Green Arrow? | 有什么不同 |
[13:37] | Cop doesn’t need to play dress-up to do his job. | 警察不需要乔装打扮去干活 |
[13:40] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:43] | Mr. Mayor. | 市长先生 |
[13:45] | Hey, Oliver. Listen. | 奥利弗 听着 |
[13:47] | I made a few last-minute changes to the speech. | 我在最后关头对演讲稿做了一些改动 |
[13:49] | And you figured you should run them by me first. | 你想先和我说说 |
[13:50] | Yeah, exactly. | 完全正确 |
[13:53] | Hey, baby girl. | 宝贝女儿 |
[13:55] | I didn’t think you were gonna make it. | 我没想到你今晚能来 |
[13:58] | Me either. | 我也没想到 |
[14:00] | You OK, honey? | 你还好吗 宝贝 |
[14:05] | I’m just really happy to see you. | 我只是很高兴看见你 |
[14:07] | I’m happy to see you, too. | 我也一样 |
[14:10] | Though I got to say I’m glad you left | 虽然我得说 |
[14:11] | the black lipstick at home tonight. | 我很高兴今晚你没用黑色的口红 |
[14:13] | You know that I’m Earth-2 Laurel. | 你知道我是地球2的劳蕾尔 |
[14:14] | Who else would you be? | 不然还能是谁呢 |
[14:16] | Look. I’m really sorry to interrupt, | 很抱歉我要打断你们 |
[14:17] | But you and I need to go. | 但你和我得走了 |
[14:19] | You’re coming with us. We need your help. | 你和我们一起走 我们需要你的帮助 |
[14:25] | What do you mean there’s a bomb? | 你说有炸弹是什么意思 |
[14:27] | I know how to stop it, | 我知道怎么阻止它爆炸 |
[14:27] | but you have to trust me. | 但你要相信我 |
[14:28] | I’m gonna need a vest. | 我需要个防弹背心 |
[14:30] | Not this time, Quentin. | 这次不用了 昆汀 |
[14:32] | This is Mayor Quentin Lance. | 我是昆汀·兰斯市长 |
[14:34] | You wanted to talk. Let’s talk. | 你想要谈谈 我们就谈谈吧 |
[14:39] | The detonator operates on an oscillating frequency. | 引爆器用一个震荡的频率来操作 |
[14:41] | If we can find the right one, | 如果我们能找到合适的频率 |
[14:42] | we should be able to disrupt it. | 我们就能干扰它 |
[14:45] | Vincent, listen to me. | 文森特 听我说 |
[14:46] | I know you don’t really want to do this. | 我知道你并不真想这么做 |
[14:48] | And I know that if you don’t get in here | 而我知道如果你不进来 |
[14:50] | these men are gonna die. | 这些人就要死了 |
[14:52] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[14:56] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[14:59] | Ok. Fine. You did it. | 好吧 是你成功了 |
[15:02] | We stopped the bomb. What the hell are we still doing here? | 我们已经把炸弹拆除了 为什么我们还在这 |
[15:04] | I don’t– I– | 我不… |
[15:06] | We must have missed something. | 我们一定是忽略了什么 |
[15:10] | – No! – No! | -不 -不 |
[15:12] | No! No! | 不 |
[15:17] | Tark drives the lane. | 塔克向篮下运球 |
[15:19] | Kicks it to Aldrich in the corner for 3. | 传球给角落的阿尔德里奇 准备投三分 |
[15:21] | Bingo! | 球进了 |
[15:32] | All right. Quentin’s death is the reset point, | 好吧 昆汀的死是重置点 |
[15:35] | which means that | 那就是说 |
[15:37] | saving him must be the key. | 救他一定是关键 |
[15:39] | What kind of sick game is the Monitor playing? | 监视者在玩什么变态的游戏 |
[15:41] | I don’t know. We need to find out | 我不清楚 我们要找出 |
[15:42] | who is behind this hostage situation. | 这劫持人质的幕后是谁 |
[15:45] | If it’s just about killing Quentin, then why plant a bomb? | 如果就是为了杀死昆汀 那放炸弹干什么 |
[15:47] | It seems like a lot of extra work. | 好像太画蛇添足了 |
[15:49] | Maybe whoever is behind this wants | 也许幕后的人不想 |
[15:50] | their involvement kept a secret. | 让人发现他们的参与呢 |
[15:52] | Do you really think there’s a larger conspiracy here? | 你真的认为背后有更大的阴谋吗 |
[15:54] | Those were mercenaries, Laurel, | 那些人就是些雇佣兵 劳蕾尔 |
[15:56] | which means that somebody had to hire them. | 那就是说得有人雇他们 |
[15:58] | Great, and I’m sure they’re gonna be really easy to find, too. | 很好 我确信他们也会很容易找 |
[16:02] | Any idea where to start? | 知道要从哪开始吗 |
[16:05] | Let’s get Quentin out of here. | 我们把昆汀从这弄出去 |
[16:06] | Why don’t you take him to the bunker? | 不如你把他带到地堡去 |
[16:08] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[16:12] | I’m gonna go take a look at that bomb. | 我要去看看那炸弹 |
[16:17] | Laurel, I didn’t think you’d make it tonight. | 劳蕾尔 我没想到你今晚能来 |
[16:21] | I am really not in the mood for small talk | 我真的没心情与监视者的 |
[16:23] | with the Monitor’s bestie. | 好姐妹闲聊天 |
[16:24] | – Excuse me. – It turns out tranq darts, | -你说什么 -镇静剂飞镖 |
[16:27] | they don’t feel so good. | 一点都不舒服 |
[16:28] | I told you that was a big misunderstanding. | 我和你说了 那是个大误会 |
[16:31] | Well, understand this. The second I get out | 那你听好了 我只要一从 |
[16:33] | of this sadistic “Edge of tomorrow” reboot, | 这虐人的《明日边缘》轮回里出去 |
[16:35] | I am going to make sure to tell everyone | 我一定会告诉所有人 |
[16:37] | exactly what kind of traitor you really are. | 你这个叛徒的真面目 |
[16:40] | Laurel, I truly have no idea what you’re talking about, | 劳蕾尔 我真的不知道你在说什么 |
[16:42] | but whatever it is you’re feeling toward me, | 但不管你怎么看我 |
[16:45] | that’s on you. | 那都是你的事 |
[16:46] | Thank you for the advice, Dr. Phil, | 谢谢您的建议 菲力博士 |
[16:49] | and now here’s some for you. | 我也给你点吧 |
[16:50] | The next time you decide to double-cross someone, | 你下次想要出卖谁的时候 |
[16:52] | don’t pick a woman who specializes in revenge. | 千万别选一个专长报复的女人 |
[16:56] | You’re threatening me. | 你在威胁我 |
[16:58] | Yes. Yes, I am, but don’t worry. | 对 我就是 不过别担心 |
[17:01] | You won’t remember anyway, | 反正你也不会记得 |
[17:03] | And by the way, I pull off | 顺便说一下 |
[17:04] | the short hair way better than you do. | 我剪短发比你好看多了 |
[17:13] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[17:16] | Well, word came down that | 有消息说 |
[17:17] | the Green Arrow called in a bomb threat, | 绿箭侠报告有炸弹威胁 |
[17:21] | so I thought to myself, “How did he know about that, | 于是我就想 “他怎么知道的 |
[17:23] | and why didn’t he call me?” | 而且怎么不告诉我呢” |
[17:25] | Because the Monitor has me trapped in a time loop. | 因为监视者把我困在了一个时间循环里 |
[17:28] | Already told you that. | 我告诉过你的 |
[17:30] | Ok. Definitely not the answer I was expecting, | 绝对不是我期待的答案 |
[17:32] | But if the Monitor’s involved, anything is possible. | 如果有监视者参与 那一切皆有可能 |
[17:35] | Any idea how to break out? | 知道怎么逃出去吗 |
[17:37] | I have to save Quentin’s life. | 我必须要救昆汀 |
[17:39] | I thought that this was the key to it, | 我以为这是逃出去的关键 |
[17:41] | but I’m not finding anything. | 但我什么都没找到 |
[17:43] | Well, has to be something. No case is unsolvable. | 肯定是有什么的 没有解决不了的事 |
[17:45] | This might be impossible. | 这次可能就解决不了 |
[17:46] | Well, you’ll figure it out. | 你会有办法解决的 |
[17:48] | I do wish I was as sure as you are. | 我真希望我能像你一样确信 |
[17:50] | You want to know what makes me so sure? You. | 你知道我为什么这么肯定吗 是你 |
[17:53] | You, Oliver. You always figure it out. | 你 奥利弗 你总是能有办法解决 |
[17:55] | You never stop fighting. You never give up. | 你从不停止斗争 你从不放弃 |
[17:58] | You always keep at it. | 你总是坚持不懈 |
[18:00] | Why should this be any different? | 这次又怎会不同呢 |
[18:01] | Whatever version this is of you, | 不管这是哪个你 |
[18:04] | you still give the best advice. | 你都能给出最好的建议 |
[18:06] | Yeah. I’m flattered. | 我真是受宠若惊啊 |
[18:07] | Well, A.R.G.U.S. has some more sophisticated analytical equipment. | 天眼会有更先进的分析设备 |
[18:12] | Any chance you can get me in there? | 你能把我弄进去吗 |
[18:15] | Yeah. I bet I can make a few calls. | 我应该能打几个电话 |
[18:20] | So you’re telling me we’re in some kind | 所以你是说我们正处于 |
[18:21] | of a alternate reality based on the plot of a Bill Murray movie? | 比尔·默里电影里的那种另一个现实世界里吗 |
[18:25] | Well, I was gonna go with a Tom Cruise flick but basically. | 我本来想说是汤姆·克鲁斯的电影 但没差 |
[18:29] | Also just really glad that you believe me. | 我很高兴你能相信我 |
[18:32] | Well, it’s not the craziest thing you ever told me. | 这不是你告诉过我的最疯狂的事 |
[18:34] | I mean, I’m just glad this Monitor guy | 我很高兴这个监视者 |
[18:35] | just kept me as Mayor, you know? | 还让我当市长 |
[18:39] | What? What’s that look? | 怎么了 这是什么表情 |
[18:44] | It–it’s just that, uh, in my world | 是这样的 在我的世界里 |
[18:47] | or in the real world, uh, you’re not Mayor anymore. | 或者说是在现实世界 你不是市长了 |
[18:52] | Really? Ohh. Pollard. | 是吗 博拉德 |
[18:55] | She always had it in for me. | 她总是对我不爽 |
[19:01] | There something else? | 还有什么吗 |
[19:04] | Laurel. Sweetheart, | 劳蕾尔 宝贝 |
[19:05] | I always know when you’re hiding something from me. | 当你有事瞒着我时 我总能知道 |
[19:07] | Please tell me. What is it? | 请告诉我是什么 |
[19:09] | It–it’s a year and a half ago, | 一年半前 |
[19:10] | when Diaz– when he shot you | 当迪亚兹 当他对你开枪时 |
[19:12] | in–in the real reality or whatever, | 在 在现实世界中 |
[19:15] | you–you didn’t exactly, um– | 你 你没有 |
[19:22] | I didn’t recover. | 我没有康复 |
[19:24] | No. No. You died to save me. | 没有 你为了救我而死 |
[19:32] | Best way I could have gone. | 这是我离世的最好方式了 |
[19:35] | What?! I’m sorry. I basically just | 什么 抱歉 我基本上 |
[19:37] | told you you’re a ghost, and you’re completely ok with that? | 说了你就是个鬼魂 你完全不介意吗 |
[19:40] | It doesn’t–it doesn’t faze you? You’re completely calm? | 你不担心吗 你非常平静吗 |
[19:43] | I always felt like I cheated death with that one. | 我总觉得那次我是骗过了死神 |
[19:47] | Guess that’s because I didn’t. | 看来是因为我没有 |
[19:51] | Fate’s just tricky like that. | 命运就是这样难以捉摸 |
[20:00] | – It’s Oliver. – Yeah? | -是奥利弗 -他说什么 |
[20:02] | He figure out who wants me dead? | 他知道是谁想要我死了吗 |
[20:04] | Not yet, but he did figure out the location of the mercs’ hideout. | 还没 但他找到了雇佣兵的藏身之处 |
[20:08] | Ok. So we better go. | 好的 我们该出发了 |
[20:22] | How’d you find this place? | 你怎么找到这里的 |
[20:24] | Uh, we analyzed the bomb and traced the chemical signature | 我们分析了炸弹并追踪了化学信号 |
[20:27] | back to this building. | 找到了这栋楼 |
[20:29] | Interesting. | 有趣 |
[20:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:32] | Your mouth but Felicity’s words. | 你的这些话像是费利西蒂说的 |
[20:34] | It still doesn’t tell us who hired these bozos. | 但我们还是不知道是谁雇佣了这些家伙 |
[20:38] | Maybe this will help. | 或许这个有用 |
[20:54] | Bomb! | 炸弹 |
[21:13] | Lyla, what the hell are you doing? | 莱拉 你在干什么 |
[21:15] | Helping you. You’re missing the point, Oliver. | 帮你 你没搞清楚重点 奥利弗 |
[21:17] | – What? – You can’t fight this. | -什么 -你斗不过的 |
[21:24] | Lyla! | 莱拉 |
[21:33] | Tark drives the lane. | 塔克通过罚球区冲向篮下 |
[21:35] | Kicks it to aldrich in the corner for 3. | 把球传给了角落里的阿尔德里奇投三分球 |
[21:37] | Bingo! Count it and the foul! | 进了 得分有效 再加罚一次 |
[21:44] | No sign of Lyla anywhere. You? | 没看见莱拉 你呢 |
[21:47] | John just told me she got called away | 约翰说她在最后一分钟 |
[21:48] | on a last-minute A.R.G.U.S. mission. | 被调去执行天眼会的任务了 |
[21:49] | Meaning she’s never even been here. | 意味着她根本没来过这里 |
[21:52] | Maybe the Monitor deleted her for going rogue. | 或许是因为她叛变 监视者把她删了 |
[21:55] | Wouldn’t that be so, so sad? | 那是不是非常 非常难过啊 |
[21:56] | She’s clearly helping him. | 她显然是在帮他 |
[21:57] | There’s no reason for her to switch sides right now. | 她没理由现在改变立场 |
[22:00] | So why reveal her hand? It makes no sense. | 那为什么暴露她自己 没道理啊 |
[22:02] | You spoke with her. | 你和她谈过 |
[22:04] | Was there anything, anything at all | 谈话中有没有任何 |
[22:06] | in the conversation that stood out? | 任何特别之处 |
[22:08] | She said how I feel towards her was on me | 她说我怎么看她都是我的事 |
[22:11] | like it’s my fault that I’m stuck here. | 好像意思是我被困在这里是我的错 |
[22:14] | I told you the Monitor’s punishing us. | 我就说监视者是在惩罚我们 |
[22:19] | I’m not so sure. | 这不一定 |
[22:20] | We’ve had to watch Quentin die over and over again, | 我们眼睁睁地看着昆汀一遍又一遍地死去 |
[22:23] | and we can’t save him. | 我们救不了他 |
[22:24] | If I had to design hell, this would be it. | 如果我来设计地狱 就是这样了 |
[22:27] | But right before Lyla disappeared, | 但是就在莱拉消失之前 |
[22:30] | she told me she was trying to help me. | 她说她是想帮我 |
[22:32] | She also told you you can’t fight this. | 她也说了你是斗不过的 |
[22:36] | It seems pretty clear to me that we’re not supposed to win. | 在我看来 这是指我们不该赢 |
[22:39] | The first time that I met Mar Novu. | 在我第一次遇见马尔·诺武时 |
[22:41] | It felt–it felt the same. | 这感觉 感觉是一样的 |
[22:43] | It was like I was put in a situation where there was no way out, | 就好像我被置于一个无路可走的境地 |
[22:46] | but it was a test, Laurel. | 但那只是个测试 劳蕾尔 |
[22:48] | It was a test just like I think that this is. | 我觉得这也是个测试 |
[22:50] | – A test of what? – I don’t know. | -测试什么 -我不知道 |
[22:52] | But there is a way out of here, and I’m gonna find it. | 但总有离开这里的方法 我会找到的 |
[22:56] | – You just never give up, do you? – No, I don’t. | -你就是永不放弃 是吗 -是的 |
[22:59] | Are you with me? | 你支持我吗 |
[23:02] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[23:04] | What’s our play? | 我们怎么做 |
[23:06] | We go back to the mercs’ hideout. | 我们回到雇佣兵的藏身之处 |
[23:08] | We know where the danger is this time, | 这一次我们知道危险在哪里 |
[23:09] | so we can do things differently. | 所以我们有不同的应对方式 |
[23:13] | You grab Quentin, and I’ll meet you there. | 你带上昆汀 我在那边跟你们见面 |
[23:16] | Ok. | 好的 |
[23:19] | So you’re telling me we’ve been here once | 所以你是说我们来过这里一次 |
[23:20] | and still came back for more? | 现在又来了 |
[23:22] | At least now we know what not to do. | 至少现在我们知道什么不该做了 |
[23:25] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[23:36] | That should disable the bomb. | 那样应该能解除炸弹 |
[23:38] | Well, I certainly hope so because I am getting | 我真心希望如此 因为 |
[23:40] | sick and tired of getting blown up. | 我已经受够被炸飞了 |
[23:44] | Ok. So now what? | 好吧 现在怎么办 |
[23:46] | We find out who hired those mercs to kill you. | 我们要找出是谁找了雇佣兵来杀你 |
[23:50] | 安德森·怀特 全球方案公司首席执行官 | |
[23:51] | Money leads to a man named Anderson White. | 是安德森·怀特给的钱 |
[23:54] | Never heard of him. | 从没听过 |
[23:55] | Looks like he’s been accused of not too many nice things– | 看起来他被指控的都不是什么好事 |
[23:58] | Money laundering, racketeering. | 洗钱 敲诈勒索 |
[24:01] | Doesn’t explain why he’d want me dead. | 解释不了他为什么要我死 |
[24:03] | Well, that’s what we’re gonna find out. | 我们会查清楚的 |
[24:05] | Ceo of a company named Global Solutions. | 是一个叫全球方案公司的首席执行官 |
[24:08] | They have a warehouse down by the docks. | 他们在码头下面有一个仓库 |
[24:09] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[24:15] | We need to find White. | 我们要找到怀特 |
[24:27] | Go back to stairs. | 回到楼梯间 |
[24:28] | No! No! I got you. | 不不 我扶着你 |
[24:30] | Come on, come on. | 快走 快走 |
[24:35] | I’ll take care of the rest. | 我来对付剩下的人 |
[24:41] | Oh, I’m sorry, baby girl. | 对不起了 宝贝女儿 |
[24:43] | Looks like we lost this round. | 看起来这回我们输了 |
[24:45] | No. No! I am not letting you die again. | 不 不 我不会让你再死一次了 |
[24:50] | – It’s too late. – No. | -太晚了 -不 |
[24:52] | It–it’s–it’s time to say good-bye. | 到了道别的时候了 |
[24:56] | I’m not giving up on you, Quentin. | 我不会放弃你的 昆汀 |
[24:58] | Quentin, I am not giving up on you. | 昆汀 我是不会放弃你的 |
[25:00] | You never gave up on me. | 你从没放弃过我 |
[25:03] | You believed in me when nobody else did. | 没有人相信我的时候 只有你相信我 |
[25:06] | Well, that’s what dads do. They believe. | 这是当爸该做的 相信孩子 |
[25:10] | I want you to know that you | 我想让你知道 |
[25:11] | are the reason that I’m trying to be a hero. | 都是因为你 我才想做个英雄 |
[25:15] | It’s because of you. | 都是因为你 |
[25:19] | Sweetheart… you are a hero. | 亲爱的 你是个英雄 |
[25:23] | You are. | 你就是 |
[25:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:28] | Thank you. I never had the chance to tell you | 谢谢 我一直没机会告诉你 |
[25:31] | how much you mean to me. | 你对我有多重要 |
[25:36] | – Well… – Thank you. | -那么… -谢谢你 |
[25:37] | I think you just did. | 我想你刚刚已经告诉我了 |
[25:43] | I love you. I love you. | 我爱你 我爱你 |
[26:01] | Good-bye. | 永别了 |
[26:03] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[26:06] | All right. Ok. All right, Laurel. | 好吧 好吧 劳蕾尔 |
[26:09] | We fix this next time. We’ll fix it. | 我们下一次会解决的 会解决的 |
[26:15] | I can’t do this again. | 我受不了再来一次了 |
[26:18] | I’m done, Oliver. | 我不干了 奥利弗 |
[26:19] | All I have ever wanted was | 我想要的只是 |
[26:22] | a chance to say good-bye to Quentin. | 一个和昆汀告别的机会 |
[26:27] | Now I have. | 现在我告别过了 |
[26:32] | Tark drives the lane. | 塔克向篮下运球 |
[26:33] | Kicks it to Aldrich in the corner for 3. | 传球给角落的阿尔德里奇 准备投三分 |
[26:36] | Bingo! Count it and the foul! | 进了 得分有效 再加罚一次 |
[26:41] | Laurel? | 劳蕾尔 |
[26:45] | Laurel! | 劳蕾尔 |
[26:55] | She’s not here. | 她不在这 |
[26:58] | – Where is she? – Gone. | -她去哪了 -走了 |
[27:00] | What did you–what did you do, Lyla? | 你做了 你做了什么 莱拉 |
[27:02] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[27:03] | Laurel got what she needed from this. | 劳蕾尔已经得到了她从这想要的 |
[27:04] | I don’t have time for these games, Lyla, | 我没空耍这些把戏 莱拉 |
[27:06] | So whatever this is, get me out of here | 所以不管这是什么 让我出去 |
[27:08] | right now! | 立刻 |
[27:09] | I can’t do that, Oliver. | 我做不到 奥利弗 |
[27:10] | Mar novu needs you to understand | 马尔·诺武要让你明白 |
[27:12] | No good will come from struggle. | 反抗是没有好处的 |
[27:14] | The only way to win is to accept the inevitable. | 胜利的唯一途径就是接受不可改变的事实 |
[27:17] | I have no idea what that means. | 我根本不知道那是什么意思 |
[27:19] | Learn that, and this will end. | 学会这个 这一切就结束 |
[27:25] | Lyla! | 莱拉 |
[27:31] | So if me dying is the problem, | 所以如果我死了是问题所在 |
[27:33] | Maybe bringing me into the lion’s den isn’t so smart. | 也许把我送往虎穴不是什么好主意 |
[27:35] | Couldn’t think of a better way to keep you safe. | 想不到别的方法保你安全 |
[27:37] | Yeah. That makes sense. | 听起来有道理 |
[27:43] | Unless you want a hole for a head. | 不想脑袋开花就别动 |
[27:45] | Are you Anderson White? | 你是安德森·怀特吗 |
[27:47] | You really think Mr. White would be here? | 你真以为怀特先生会在这吗 |
[27:48] | He ordered a hit on my friend. Why? | 他雇人杀我的朋友 为什么 |
[27:55] | I guess the clock’s ticking. | 我觉得时间不多了 |
[28:00] | Looks like a list of hits. | 看起来是刺杀目标名单 |
[28:02] | 未命名笔记 “卡普里 昆汀·兰斯” | |
[28:02] | and clients. Coded and anonymous. | 还有匿名用代号的杀手 |
[28:03] | White’s just the middleman. | 怀特只是个中间人 |
[28:05] | A CEO with a healthy side business brokering | 给有钱的禽兽们拉皮条找杀手 |
[28:07] | hits for wealthy asshats. | 是他的副业 |
[28:08] | All right. We’re back to square one. | 好吧 我们又回到原点了 |
[28:10] | We have no idea how deep this rabbit hole goes. | 我们不知道这里边水有多深 |
[28:12] | We got to get going. | 我们得走了 |
[28:38] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[28:43] | Hey. You ok? You all right? | 你还好吗 你没事吧 |
[28:44] | – Much better. – Ok. | -好多了 -好 |
[28:47] | No time. Come on. | 没时间了 快走 |
[28:51] | Come on. | 快走 |
[29:00] | Go, go, go, go, go, go! | 冲 冲 冲 |
[29:07] | Go, go, go. | 快走 |
[29:29] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[29:31] | Get down, get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[29:42] | Over there! | 他们在那 |
[29:50] | Ohh. Oh, it’s the last one. | 只剩一发子弹了 |
[29:54] | How many arrows you got left? | 你还剩多少支箭 |
[29:58] | Not enough. | 不多了 |
[29:59] | Oh, boy. Aren’t we the couple? | 我们真是难兄难弟 |
[30:02] | We are gonna find a way out of this. | 我们会找到办法逃出去的 |
[30:04] | There has to be a way to fix it, | 一定有解决的办法 |
[30:06] | And we are gonna find it, Quentin. | 我们一定能找到它 昆汀 |
[30:07] | It doesn’t matter how many times. We’re gonna find it! | 不管多少次 一定要找到 |
[30:09] | Heh heh. Yeah? Sure. What’s it gonna be, | 好吧 是吗 要几次呢 |
[30:12] | 60 times, 100 times? | 六十次 一百次 |
[30:14] | It’s gonna be however many times it takes! | 不管要来多少次 |
[30:19] | You know, getting hunted like this | 被这样追杀 |
[30:23] | in a space like this is kind of like | 还是在这样的地方 |
[30:24] | what I was doing to you all those years ago. | 有点像几年前 我对你做的那些事 |
[30:26] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[30:34] | Sort of makes sense I’d go out like this now, don’t you think? | 感觉我应该直接出去赴死 你觉得呢 |
[30:37] | Would you please just save your strength. | 你可不可以节省体力 |
[30:40] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[30:42] | Oliver, you take care of these guys, | 奥利弗 你消灭了这几个 |
[30:45] | There’ll be more behind them, | 他们后边还有增援 |
[30:46] | There will be more behind them. | 增援后边还有增援 |
[30:47] | There is no saving me from this! | 根本没有解救我的方法 |
[30:50] | Ok? You ever think that’s the point? | 明白吗 你有没有觉得那才是重点 |
[30:54] | Maybe you’re not supposed to. | 也许 你就本不该救我 |
[30:58] | I’m not giving up… | 我不会放弃 |
[31:02] | And you’re not giving up either. | 你也不许放弃 |
[31:04] | Oh, no, no, no. I’m not giving up. | 不 不 我不是放弃 |
[31:07] | Maybe I’m giving in. | 也许我该屈服 |
[31:10] | You see, I’ve been outrunning death for a while now. | 我已经躲过死亡好一会了 |
[31:14] | The siege, the island, | 那次围困 还有在岛上 |
[31:17] | but when Diaz shot me, that felt different. | 但迪亚兹击中我时 感觉就一下不同了 |
[31:21] | Like I was finally at the end, | 就好像我终于到达了终点 |
[31:26] | and I made my peace with that. | 我欣然接受 迎接死亡 |
[31:32] | And maybe it’s time you did, too. | 也许是时候你也该接受现实 |
[31:45] | It looks like fate’s knocking. | 似乎死神在敲门 |
[31:49] | You just get ready to move. | 你准备好逃跑就行了 |
[32:05] | I’ll see you on the other side, Oliver. | 我们来世再见 奥利弗 |
[32:13] | Quentin. | 昆汀 |
[32:23] | Tark drives the lane. | 塔克向篮下运球 |
[32:25] | Kicks it to Aldrich in the corner for 3. | 传给角落的阿尔德里奇 准备投三分 |
[32:27] | Bingo! Count it and the foul! | 进了 得分有效 再加罚一次 |
[32:31] | That’s an 8-0 run by the Comets, | 彗星队连得8分 |
[32:33] | who have stormed all the way back | 这支队奋起直追 |
[32:34] | to tie it up here in the fourth quater. | 在第四节追平了比分 |
[32:36] | 88 apiece. What a comeback for the Comets, | 88平 彗星队追平了比分 |
[32:39] | and there’s a timeout… | 比赛进入暂停… |
[33:03] | No way. It tastes the same. | 瞎说 味道都一样 |
[33:06] | Dad, what are you still doing here? | 爸 你怎么还在这 |
[33:09] | Hey, guys. I’m just heading out the door. | 你们好 我马上出门了 |
[33:14] | Wanted to let you know, all of you know | 想让你知道 你们几个都知道 |
[33:16] | what a–just what a gift | 能认识你们 |
[33:22] | getting to know you all has been. | 就像上天的给予我的馈赠 |
[33:24] | Dad, you’re going to a fundraiser. | 爸 你是去募集资金的 |
[33:27] | It’s not like you’re going into war. | 不是要去打仗的 |
[33:29] | Although I guess I can see the similarities. | 虽然我能看出确实有相似的地方 |
[33:32] | I think he’s talking about crisis. | 我想他是在说危机 |
[33:39] | I’m just really proud of all you guys. | 我真的很以你们为荣 |
[33:42] | I’m really proud. | 真的很骄傲 |
[33:45] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[33:48] | Dad… | 爸爸… |
[33:54] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[33:56] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[33:58] | All of you will be. | 你们所有人都会的 |
[34:01] | Whatever happens. | 无论发生什么 |
[34:09] | Hey, Queen. What’s the difference | 奎恩 警察和绿箭侠 |
[34:10] | between a cop–hey! | 有 我话没说完呢 |
[34:22] | Quentin, excuse me. | 昆汀 打扰一下 |
[34:24] | Yeah. | 好 |
[34:25] | What’s the matter, Oliver? | 有事吗 奥利弗 |
[34:26] | You look like you’ve seen a ghost. | 你看上去像见了鬼一样 |
[34:29] | Maybe I did. | 或许我真的见鬼了 |
[34:31] | May I speak with you for a second? | 能借一步说话吗 |
[34:33] | Sure. | 行 |
[34:35] | Uh, yeah, you want to go over the speech? | 你要再过一遍演讲稿吗 |
[34:37] | Because I was thinking about adding a few lines. | 我想再加几句话 |
[34:43] | I have a question for you. | 我要问你一个问题 |
[34:44] | Sure. | 问吧 |
[34:46] | Back when I was running around as the Hood, | 我以前当兜帽男的时候 |
[34:50] | you were trying to arrest me. | 你想要逮捕我 |
[34:51] | You remember that? | 你还记得吗 |
[34:53] | Ah. Yeah. The good, old days. | 记得 过去的日子真好 |
[34:55] | How could I ever forget? | 我怎么可能忘记 |
[34:57] | The question is… | 我想问 |
[35:02] | What made you decide that I wasn’t | 是什么让你认为 |
[35:05] | your enemy anymore? | 我不再是你的敌人了 |
[35:07] | What changed your mind? | 是什么东西让你改变了主意 |
[35:13] | Oh, you know, my daughters for one. | 原因之一是我的女儿们 |
[35:15] | Because I didn’t raise dummies, | 因为我的孩子不是笨蛋 |
[35:16] | And, uh, you know, if they were ok with you, | 如果她们认为你是对的 |
[35:18] | then I figured I should be, too. | 我觉得我也应该同意 |
[35:21] | – Yeah. – They trusted me, | -对 -她们信任我 |
[35:26] | and you trusted them. | 而你也信任她们 |
[35:27] | Yeah. They got me to listen to what I always knew | 她们让我明白了早该明白的道理 |
[35:28] | in my gut, that we were on the same side | 我们是同一边的 |
[35:30] | and fighting for the same goal, | 为了相同的目标而奋斗 |
[35:32] | and it just took me a while to get there. | 我花了一些时间才想明白这个道理 |
[35:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:38] | It’s ok. | 没关系 |
[35:40] | Oliver, is there any particular reason | 奥利弗 你突然问这个 |
[35:42] | for this trip down memory lane? | 有什么特别的理由吗 |
[35:44] | Yeah. | 有 |
[35:49] | God, I’ve been hanging on to something. | 我一直对有些事不能忘怀 |
[35:54] | Someone told me just recently that, | 最近有人告诉我 |
[35:58] | it’s about time I made peace with it. | 该放下这些事了 |
[36:03] | Ok. Sounds like a smart someone. | 这人很有智慧啊 |
[36:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:16] | Oh, I shouldn’t have to say good-bye to you again. | 我应该不用再和你道别了 |
[36:19] | Good-bye? | 道别 |
[36:22] | Evening’s just getting started. | 今晚才刚开始呢 |
[36:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:29] | Thank you, Quentin for everything. | 谢谢你做过的一切 昆汀 |
[36:35] | Mr. Mayor. | 市长先生 |
[36:36] | We’re gonna see each other again, Oliver. | 我们还会再见面的 奥利弗 |
[36:38] | Mr. Mayor! | 市长先生 |
[36:45] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[37:12] | Congratulations, Oliver. | 恭喜你 奥利弗 |
[37:14] | Now you understand. | 你终于明白了 |
[37:20] | I couldn’t change Quentin’s fate. | 我无法改变昆汀的命运 |
[37:24] | I can’t change mine either, can I? | 我也无法改变自己的命运 对吗 |
[37:27] | No. I’m sorry. | 是的 对不起 |
[37:33] | Why did the Monitor go to all | 为什么监视者 |
[37:34] | of this trouble just to– | 费了这么大劲 却只是为了 |
[37:38] | Just to prove a point? | 为了表明观点 |
[37:39] | You’ve always been a man who needed to | 一直以来 你都只相信 |
[37:40] | see things for himself. | 眼见为实 |
[37:43] | Telling you wouldn’t have been enough. | 仅仅告诉你是不够的 |
[37:46] | How long have you worked for him? | 你为他效力多长时间了 |
[37:48] | A while. | 有一段时间了 |
[37:49] | You lied to us, Lyla. | 你骗了我们 莱拉 |
[37:52] | You… | 你 |
[37:56] | You lied to John. | 你欺骗了约翰 |
[37:57] | Keeping this from John has been | 向约翰隐瞒这些事 |
[37:58] | the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do. | 对我来说是最困难的 |
[38:00] | Then why do it? | 那为什么还要做 |
[38:01] | The same reason you left Felicity and Mia | 和你在那个小屋里离开费莉西蒂与米娅的 |
[38:03] | in that cabin– to protect my family. | 原因一样 保护我的家人 |
[38:07] | Do you honestly believe that working | 你真的认为和监视者合作 |
[38:09] | with the Monitor is the best way to do that? | 就能保护你的家人吗 |
[38:12] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[38:13] | The crisis is coming. There is no stopping it. | 危机即将来临 无人能挡 |
[38:16] | All we can do is try to survive it. | 我们只能尽力劫后余生 |
[38:18] | Ok. Help me out here, Lyla. | 那你给我说明白 莱拉 |
[38:20] | I don’t even know what it is. | 我根本不知道危机是什么 |
[38:22] | I know, but you will…soon. | 你很快就会明白 |
[38:28] | What I can tell you | 我只能告诉你 |
[38:29] | is there is an evil coming that is greater | 即将来临的邪恶 |
[38:31] | than anything we’ve ever had to face. | 比我们以前面对过的都要强大 |
[38:38] | Can we stop it? | 我们能阻止它吗 |
[38:40] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[38:43] | But you are the only chance we have. | 但你是我们仅存的机会 |
[38:49] | So everything I’ve done | 从我离开小屋后 |
[38:51] | from the moment I left that cabin, | 所做过的一切 |
[38:54] | this has all been some… | 都只是 |
[38:57] | bigger part of a test? | 考验的一部分 |
[38:59] | He needed to be sure you were ready. | 他需要确定你已经做好了准备 |
[39:01] | He’s just been sending me on useless missions. | 他只是让我做无用功 |
[39:04] | They weren’t useless. | 那不是无用功 |
[39:06] | The dwarf star particles, Dr. Wong, | 矮星粒子 王博士 |
[39:08] | even the antimatter weapon, | 反物质武器 |
[39:10] | They all have a purpose, | 他们都有各自的用途 |
[39:11] | Just not the one you were expecting. | 只不过和你的预想不一样 |
[39:20] | Why did he involve my children? | 为什么他将我的孩子牵扯进来 |
[39:23] | Time is a gift. | 时间是一份馈赠 |
[39:30] | What now? | 现在呢 |
[39:32] | You complete your final mission. | 你去完成你的最后一个任务 |
[39:37] | I’ll see you there. | 我们会在那里见面 |
[39:57] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里 |
[40:00] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[40:03] | I have a killer headache. | 我的头疼得要死 |
[40:06] | The last thing that I remember is Quentin… | 我能记起来的最后一件事是 昆汀 |
[40:09] | dying in that warehouse. | 死在那个仓库里 |
[40:12] | I was wearing these on the roof | 我们在屋顶上被麻醉时 |
[40:14] | when we got tranqed, so does that mean that– | 我就穿着这个 这是不是代表 |
[40:18] | We got out. | 我们出来了 |
[40:20] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[40:23] | We learned our lessons. | 我们吸取了教训 |
[40:25] | I got out after I said good-bye. | 我在道别后就出来了 |
[40:28] | Why would the monitor let me see Quentin one last time? | 为什么监视者让我最后一次和昆汀见面 |
[40:31] | It was a reward for not betraying me. | 这是你没有背叛我的奖励 |
[40:35] | Didn’t really think rewards were his brand. | 没想到这个人也会有奖励 |
[40:38] | No. We were wrong about him. | 我们都看错他了 |
[40:42] | And Lyla was right? | 莱拉是对的吗 |
[40:45] | That’s annoying. | 真烦人 |
[40:47] | So why did you have to learn to let Lance go? | 你为什么一定要接受让兰斯死去 |
[40:50] | Because deep down, I still believed | 在我的内心深处 我仍然相信 |
[40:54] | that I could fight my fate. | 自己可以对抗命运 |
[41:00] | Now I know I can’t. | 我现在知道命运无可阻挡 |
[41:07] | Lyla said we had one last thing to do, | 莱拉说我们还有最后一件事要做 |
[41:10] | One final mission. | 最后一个任务 |
[41:13] | I can’t wait to find out what that is. | 我真是迫不及待地想知道任务是什么 |
[41:16] | Where that is. | 关键在于地方 |
[41:20] | We’re not in Star City anymore. | 我们已经不在星城了 |
[41:25] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[41:29] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[41:30] | Where the hell are we? | 我们到底在哪 |
[41:36] | We’re on Lian Yu. | 我们在炼狱岛上 |