Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第8季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第8季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Previously on “Arrow”… 《绿箭》前情回顾
[00:02] H-how is this real? 这怎么可能发生
[00:04] – This is Novu? – How do we stop a god? -是诺武干的 -我们怎么去阻止一个神
[00:06] I’m working on it. 我正在想办法
[00:07] Hello, bunker! So why’d you call in the big guns? 你好 地堡 所以说你为什么召集大家
[00:11] Earth-2 was destroyed by a wave of energy. 地球二被一股能量波摧毁了
[00:14] So it’s probably powerful enough to stop a god. 所以也很可能足以阻止一位神
[00:16] Yes, Curtis? 柯蒂斯
[00:17] Whatever it is, it is…possible to replicate, 不管这是什么 复制下来是有可能的
[00:19] but there’s a catch. 但有一个小问题
[00:20] It is super illegal because it requires plutonium. 这很不合法 因为这需要大量的钚元素
[00:23] Luckily, there’s a guy, a military general. 幸好 有个人 军队的将军
[00:25] – Ok. Where is he? – Russia. -好 他在哪里 -俄罗斯
[00:26] You can bring back my earth? 你可以复原我的地球
[00:27] The recovery of your universe 想要复原你的宇宙
[00:29] will require a single task. 你只要做一件事
[00:32] You must betray Oliver Queen. 你必须背叛奥利弗·奎恩
[00:41] So that’s the secret. A tennis ball. 原来训练的秘诀就是网球
[00:44] You know how you use a honing steel 你知道使用磨刀棒
[00:45] to keep the edge on a chef’s knife? 是怎么让大厨的刀保持锋利吗
[00:47] I don’t really cook. 我不怎么做饭
[00:49] That makes sense. 倒也是
[00:50] All right. Ahem. 再来
[00:51] This keeps you sharp. 这可以让你提高警觉
[00:53] Only a direct, precise hit will pin the ball. 只有精准有效的射击才能把球钉住
[00:57] If you are off just a little bit… 哪怕你只偏一点点…
[01:04] it deflects. 它也会弹开
[01:06] Ready? 准备好了吗
[01:07] Toss it. 扔吧
[01:15] Thought this was supposed to be hard. 我还以为这次训练会很难呢
[01:16] This is the warm-up. 刚刚只是热身
[01:21] Ready. 准备好
[01:25] So specialty arrows, 接下来是特殊弓箭
[01:27] and each one has a specific purpose. 每一支都有不同的用途
[01:29] What does this one do? 这个有什么用
[01:30] Explosive arrow, lighter payload, 爆破箭 上面有引爆装置
[01:32] meant to divert and disable. 用于转移注意力和致残
[01:46] Acidic arrow, meant to breach covertly 酸性箭 用于隐秘性破坏
[01:49] or weaken structurally. 或削弱建筑结构
[01:58] Bolo arrow– to secure and subdue. 束缚箭 用于安防和制服敌人
[02:02] These are just tools. 这些箭都只是工具
[02:03] If you rely on them too much, they become crutches. 如果你过于依赖它们 反而会弄巧成拙
[02:07] Then why have them? 那为什么还要用
[02:09] To get out of a fight 为了从战斗中脱身
[02:11] or to end one before it begins. 或者避免发生战斗
[02:30] Not bad. 不错
[02:32] So what’s next? 接下来训练什么
[02:47] Nyssa taught you well. 娜莎是位好师傅
[02:48] Mom made sure of it. 妈妈确保了这一点
[02:56] How did you do that? 你是怎么做到的
[02:57] Variable acceleration. 突然的加速
[02:58] All right? It’s all about timing. 懂了吗 关键在于出手的时机
[03:00] You keep practicing, you keep flowing, 你要一直训练 不断体会
[03:02] it just becomes second nature. 将其化为第二本能
[03:04] All right. Again. 好的 再来
[03:05] You don’t want a break maybe? 你不想先休息一下吗
[03:08] She’s a machine, dad. They don’t need breaks. 爸 她就是个机器 机器不用休息
[03:10] And speaking of machines, I have something to show you guys. 说到机器 我要给你俩看点东西
[03:12] I created 我创造出了
[03:13] a facial recognition algorithm 一项面部识别算法
[03:15] to find that general that Curtis told us about, 可以用来找到柯蒂斯说的那位将军
[03:17] which was a lot harder than it sounds, 当然做起来要比说起来难多了
[03:20] because no offense to Felicity, 虽然无意冒犯费利西蒂
[03:21] but these computers are, like, a million years old. 但这些电脑真的都是老掉牙的古董了
[03:23] And Russia is a very big country. 而且俄罗斯还是个那么大的国家
[03:25] – William. – Right. Sorry. -威廉 -对 抱歉
[03:27] His name is General Alexi Burov, 他叫阿雷克西·布罗夫将军
[03:28] 阿雷克西·布罗夫将军档案 列宁格勒国立大学法学学位 男性 已婚
[03:29] and he’s in Moscow. 现在在莫斯科
[03:30] Curtis said that 柯蒂斯说过
[03:32] the energy wave that destroyed Earth-2 can be replicated, 摧毁地球二的那种能量波可以复制
[03:34] which means we can weaponize it. 我们可以用作武器
[03:36] And right before he went off the grid, 而且就在他人间蒸发之前
[03:37] Burov was working on plans for a weapon called 布罗夫正在计划研究的武器名称正是
[03:40] the Pulse Wave Generator. 脉冲波发生器
[03:42] All right. We need those plans. 很好 我们需要看看这些计划
[03:43] And we also need plutonium. 而且我们还需要钚元素
[03:45] It’s the only thing that can power Burov’s machine. 只有钚元素才能给布罗夫的机器提供能量
[03:47] Wait. Plutonium as in a nuclear bomb? 等等 就是原子弹中的钚元素吗
[03:50] Where are we gonna get that? 我们去哪弄来那东西
[03:52] Bialya. There’s a facility near the border 毕雷阿市 在城市边上有一个地方
[03:54] where all kinds of radioactive material is stored. 储存着所有种类的放射性物质
[03:58] I’m thinking a two-man fire team can get the job done. 我觉得一个二人组就能搞定
[04:00] – Ok. Want to take Connor? – No, no. -好的 想带上康纳吗 -不不
[04:02] Actually, he wanted to check in on Sandra. 其实他想去看看桑德拉
[04:04] And he promised to stay out of sight. 他也保证不会被她看到
[04:05] I have someone else in mind to help. 我心中另有可以帮忙的人选
[04:07] Ok. I’d like the two of you 好的 我希望你们两个
[04:08] to accompany me and Laurel to Russia. 可以跟我和劳蕾尔一起去俄罗斯
[04:12] Ok? 好吗
[04:13] Yeah. 好的
[04:14] Ok. We’ll wheels up at dawn. 很好 我们黎明时出发
[04:16] Well, better go buy a parka. 最好先去买件派克大衣
[04:18] Is it really that cold in Russia? 俄罗斯真的那么冷吗
[04:20] Oh, oh! You are so not ready for this. 冷到超出你的认知
[04:27] Things seem to be going pretty well with the kids. 看来你和孩子们相处得不错
[04:29] Never thought I’d get to know them. 从没想过我还能有机会了解他们
[04:30] I like this. 我喜欢这样
[04:31] Is that why you invited them to go with you? 所以你才邀请他们俩和你们一起去吗
[04:33] Well, I mean, I promised Mia 其实我答应过米娅
[04:34] that I would keep training her. 我会一直训练她
[04:36] And I think it’s very valuable for them to keep seeing 让他们看我们实地作战对他们来说
[04:40] how we operate in the field. 非常有用
[04:41] And you’re sure Russia’s a good place for a tutorial, Oliver? 奥利弗 你确定俄罗斯是个指导的好地方吗
[04:44] That was a very dark time for you. 对你来说那段岁月可非常沉重
[04:46] It was a long time ago, though. 不过那都过去很久了
[04:48] I’m a better man. I’m a different man. 我变好了 跟以前不一样了
[04:52] I think that I can teach them good 我觉得我能避开阴暗的部分
[04:53] without showing them the bad. 只让他们学到好的
[04:58] Hope so. 但愿吧
[05:09] What the hell are you doing here? 你到底在这干什么
[05:11] Our mutual friend sent me. 我们共同的朋友派我来的
[05:14] You’re working with the Monitor. Why? 你在和监视者合作 为什么
[05:17] – It’s complicated. – Really? -说来话长 -真的吗
[05:19] Because he destroyed my entire earth. 因为他摧毁了我的整个地球
[05:21] That seems pretty straightforward to me. 这件事对我来说非常直接明了
[05:22] He didn’t. 他没有
[05:24] Mar Novu is trying to save worlds, 马尔·诺武想要拯救世界
[05:26] not destroy them. 而不是摧毁世界
[05:27] All that stuff about grief, 你那些所谓的哀伤
[05:30] you pretending like you were trying to help me. 你装出一副想要帮我的样子
[05:32] I should’ve known better. 我早该看透的
[05:34] I wasn’t pretending. 我没在装
[05:36] It’s a little hard to believe, Lyla, after all the lying. 我不太信你 莱拉 毕竟你撒了这么多谎
[05:39] It doesn’t matter what you believe. 你相信什么不重要
[05:42] You’re here just the same as I am. 反正我们俩都来了
[05:46] Now, do you want to get your earth back or not? 你到底想不想救回你的地球
[05:50] What does he want me to do? 他想让我做什么
[05:51] Oliver’s going to Russia 奥利弗要去俄罗斯
[05:53] to retrieve plans to build a weapon. 去拿造武器的计划
[05:55] You need to get them first. 你得先他一步拿到
[05:57] I thought Oliver was your friend. 奥利弗不是你朋友吗
[05:58] He is, but this is bigger than him, 没错 但这件事比他重要
[06:01] bigger than any of us. 比我们任何人重要
[06:03] Well, whatever the Monitor offered you 监视者提供给你的东西
[06:05] must be really something 一定很了不得
[06:06] for you to be able to betray everyone that you care about. 才能让你背叛所有你在乎的人
[06:09] I am doing this for them, to protect them. 我这么做就是为了他们 为了保护他们
[06:15] Are you going to help me? 你到底帮不帮我
[06:18] Yeah. 好
[06:18] I will. 我帮
[06:20] Contact me when it’s done. 事成之后联系我
[06:22] And here I thought I was supposed to be the bad guy. 我还以为我才是坏人呢
[06:34] Help you? 需要帮忙吗
[06:35] Yeah. I was looking for Jason. 需要 我在找杰森
[06:37] Yo, Jason! You got a visitor. 杰森 有人找你
[06:43] How you doing, Jason? 近来如何 杰森
[06:47] How did you find me? 你是怎么找到我的
[06:48] Oliver’s son– William. He found you. 奥利弗的儿子 威廉 是他找到你的
[06:52] Oliver’s son. Isn’t he, like, 13? 奥利弗的儿子 他不是才13岁吗
[06:55] Yeah, well, it’s a long story. 是啊 说来话长
[06:59] I have a feeling you didn’t come all this way 我觉得你大老远过来
[07:00] just to catch me up to speed. 不只为了跟我叙旧
[07:02] I didn’t. I need your help, Roy. 没错 我需要你的帮助 罗伊
[07:05] Whatever you’re about to ask me to do, 无论你打算让我帮什么忙
[07:06] I can’t. I’m sorry. 我都帮不了 抱歉
[07:08] You haven’t even heard what I have to say, man. 你甚至都没听说我 伙计
[07:09] ‘Cause I don’t need to. You know what I did. 因为我不需要 你知道我干过什么
[07:13] I’m not a hero anymore, John, 我不再是个英雄了 约翰
[07:16] Not with my… condition. 我有…问题
[07:18] So you’re just gonna walk out on me, 所以你打算就这样弃我不顾吗
[07:20] same way you did Thea? 就像你抛弃西娅一样
[07:22] No. 不
[07:22] Thea told Oliver that you left, man, 西娅告诉奥利弗说你离开了 伙计
[07:24] without even saying good-bye. 连句告别都没有
[07:25] It was for the best for the both of us. 这样对我们俩都好
[07:28] I needed a fresh start, which is what I’m doing now. 我需要重新开始 我眼下就是在这么做
[07:32] Ok, it was… 好了…
[07:33] It was good to see you, John. 很高兴见到你 约翰
[07:36] Roy… 罗伊…
[07:38] Look, man, 听着 伙计
[07:40] I know earlier this year was a struggle for you, 我知道今年早些时候你很不容易
[07:42] but this crisis 但这次危机
[07:43] is a threat that’s bigger than anything we’ve ever faced. 比我们以前遇到的任何威胁都要凶险
[07:48] I wouldn’t be here, man, if we did not need you. 如果我们不是真的需要你 伙计 我是不会来的
[07:54] If I decide to help you, it’ll be a one-time thing. 如果我决定帮你 也就仅此一次而已
[07:57] That’s all I’m asking. 我别无所求
[08:01] I hope you don’t mind, but, uh… 希望你别介意 但是…
[08:05] I brought you a change of clothes. 我给你带来了更换的衣服
[08:14] So this is Russia. 这就是俄罗斯啊
[08:16] Not what you were expecting? 跟你期待的不同吗
[08:18] I just thought there’d be a lot less dirt. 我只是没想到会这么多灰尘
[08:20] Is very rude to insult man’s homeland. 对人家的祖国出言不敬可是非常失礼的
[08:25] Hello, Anatoly. 你好 阿纳托利
[08:31] Oliver Queen… 奥利弗·奎恩
[08:34] My brother. 我的兄弟
[08:35] Oh, you think maybe I punch you again? 你是觉得我会再打你一拳吗
[08:37] It never even crossed my mind. 压根没有这么想过
[08:40] Welcome to Russia, my favorite American. 欢迎来到俄罗斯 我最喜欢的美国佬
[08:49] Now, I have seen some very crazy things in my life, 我这辈子见过不少疯狂的事儿
[08:52] but adult children of Oliver Queen sitting in my bar. 但奥利弗·奎恩的成年孩子坐在我的酒吧里…
[08:56] I hope you do not think badly of me. 希望你们不要对我有什么偏见
[08:58] Last time we met, you were little, 上次见面的时候 你们还很小
[09:00] and I was… on wrong side of history. 而我当时…站在了历史的对立面
[09:05] I like this one already. 我已经喜欢上这一个了
[09:07] I was surprised to learn that you were in Russia. 我很惊讶你居然还在俄罗斯
[09:09] I thought the Maldives would be permanent. 我以为你会永远待在马尔代夫
[09:11] Oh, with Diaz dead, so reason to stay away. 迪亚兹死了 我没必要躲着
[09:14] You got bored. 你觉得无聊了
[09:15] I miss borscht. 我想念甜菜汤了
[09:17] So I reinvent myself. Bar owner. 所以我以新形象示人 酒吧老板
[09:20] But I got inspired, too. 但我也从中获得了灵感
[09:21] I got really good recipe for pina colada. 我有调制菠萝汁朗姆鸡尾酒的妙方
[09:24] You should try. It’s delicious. 你该试试 很好喝
[09:25] Who wouldn’t want to be reminded of the tropics 在俄罗斯这寒冷的冬日里
[09:27] in these cold Russian winters? 谁不想来点热带风情呢
[09:29] Well, apparently, his customers. 他的顾客显然不
[09:31] Nice to see this one’s still charmer. 很高兴见到你依旧魅力四射
[09:33] How’s the search going for General Burov? 寻找布罗夫将军的事有何进展
[09:35] Well, it’s not very easy. 这事不太容易
[09:38] But I do have friends I can call. 但我确实有朋友可以联系
[09:40] I know, but I–I don’t want them involved in this. 我知道 但我不想把他们牵扯进来
[09:43] Why not? 为什么
[09:45] If he has friends that can help, it– 如果他有朋友能帮上忙…
[09:46] Because, Mia, with due respect, 因为 米娅 恕我直言
[09:48] the people that Anatoly is describing… 阿纳托利说的这些人…
[09:52] aren’t really friends. 并不算朋友
[09:54] Let’s just keep this one in the family, ok? 这件事还是让我们自家人来解决吧
[09:56] All right. 好吧
[09:57] I work to find Burov hard way. 那我就用费劲的办法找布罗夫吧
[10:07] You really think an energy weapon’s gonna stop this Monitor guy? 你真觉得这个能量武器能阻止监视者吗
[10:10] Well, that’s the hope. 但愿如此
[10:13] Why this place? 为什么来这里
[10:15] The military stores all its excess plutonium here. 军方把多余的钚都储存在这里
[10:19] The problem is it’s impenetrable. 问题是这里无法攻入
[10:23] Which is why you asked me to come. 所以你才要我来
[10:25] You need a b&e expert to get inside? 你需要一个入室盗窃专家进到里面去
[10:29] Yeah. Well, actually, it’s more of a smash and grab. 是啊 与其说入室盗窃 不如说砸门硬抢
[10:32] There’s a shipment coming in tonight. 今晚要运来一批货
[10:35] We are gonna steal the plutonium 我们要趁钚入库之前
[10:38] before it gets inside. 就把它偷出来
[10:40] Go. Go. Go. 上 上 上
[10:43] Why not bring Dinah or Rene? 为什么不带黛娜或雷内来
[10:45] They have their hands full in Star City. 他们在星城都忙得脱不开身
[10:51] Must be weird, right? 感觉一定很诡异吧
[10:53] Oliver meeting his future son. 奥利弗见到自己未来的儿子
[10:56] Yeah. Well, he’s not the only one. 是啊 感觉诡异的不止一个
[10:59] In the future, I adopt Ben Turner’s son, Connor. 在未来 我收养了本·特纳的儿子 康纳
[11:05] He’s an agent in Knightwatch, 他是骑士团的探员
[11:08] a future version of A.R.G.U.S.. 也就是未来版本的天眼会
[11:11] Well, it sounds like he would’ve been a great candidate for this mission. 听起来他会是这次任务的绝佳候选人啊
[11:15] You didn’t need me for this, John. 这事你不是非得找我 约翰
[11:18] So what are we really doing here? 所以我们到底来干什么
[11:28] You said you wanted to atone. 你说过你想要赎罪
[11:30] Well, you can’t do that by fixing cars. 修车是行不通的
[11:32] You do that by rejoining the team. 你要赎罪得再次加入团队
[11:35] I know you think you can’t control your bloodlust. 我理解你觉得没法控制自己的杀戮欲
[11:37] That’s only because you haven’t figured out a way that works. 那只是因为你还没有想出个有效的办法
[11:40] Because there is no way. 因为根本就没有办法
[11:42] So whatever you’re about to say, 所以不管你想要说什么
[11:43] I don’t want to hear it. 我都不想听
[11:46] Look, we’re already here, so I’m gonna help you. 既然我俩来了 我会帮助你
[11:49] But once we’re done, I’m going to disappear 但一旦我们完事了 我会藏到
[11:53] to a place where even William can’t find me. 一个连威廉都找不到我的地方
[12:02] I have classic bad news/good news. 我有个坏消息和一个好消息
[12:05] I find General Burov. 我找到了布罗夫将军
[12:06] Is that the bad news? I’m confused about the order. 那是坏消息吗 这个顺序我有点糊涂了
[12:10] The bad news is, he is man who likes betting 坏消息是他喜欢赌博
[12:12] and blood, which means only place to find him, 和流血 所以说唯一能找到他的地方是
[12:16] Krovavaya Banya. 大屠杀俱乐部
[12:17] “The bloodbath.” “大屠杀”
[12:20] Doesn’t that sound lovely? 听着多可爱啊
[12:21] It’s not lovely. It’s a fight club. 一点都不可爱 是个搏击俱乐部
[12:25] That sounds like where I met her. 听着像是我遇到她的地方
[12:29] He met you where? 他在哪遇到你的
[12:30] Well, when I first left home, 刚离开家的时候
[12:31] I had to find a way to make money. 我不得不找个挣钱的方法
[12:33] So I fought, and I won. 于是我参加搏击 获得胜利
[12:36] Like father, like daughter, eh, Tovarisch? 有其父必有其女 同志
[12:40] You, me, and Laurel 你 我和劳蕾尔
[12:42] will go to the club to find Burov. 去俱乐部找布罗夫
[12:45] You two are gonna stay here. 你们俩就留在这
[12:47] Did you not hear what I just said? I grew up in fight clubs. 你没听见我刚说的吗 我是在搏击俱乐部长大的
[12:50] You did not grow up in fight clubs 但你长大的那家俱乐部
[12:52] that were run by the Bratva. 并非由兄弟会掌管
[12:53] Then why did you bring us on this mission 如果你不打算让我们帮忙的话
[12:54] if you’re not gonna let us help? 为什么还让我们参加这个行动
[12:56] This is not a regular mission. This is the Bratva. 这不是常规行动 要面对的是兄弟会
[12:58] They are terrible people, and you guys are my kids. 他们都很坏 而你们是我的孩子
[13:01] Yes, but we’re not children. 对 可我们不是小孩子了
[13:02] Well, you are when I look at you. 在我眼中 你们就是小孩子
[13:09] And I’m sorry, but this is how it’s gonna be. 我很抱歉 但没得商量
[13:15] Ok. 好吧
[13:28] So this is what the Russians do for fun. 原来这就是俄罗斯人消遣的方式
[13:30] I assume that we want to have our chat with the General 我想我们想在不招惹兄弟会的情况下
[13:32] without crossing the Bratva. 和将军谈谈
[13:34] We want to move quickly and keep our heads low. 我们要行动迅速 不引人注意
[13:36] There is General. 将军在那
[13:46] Damn it. So boring. 妈的 太无聊了
[13:48] General Burov… 布罗夫将军
[13:51] I am Anatoly Knyazev, Danik’s friend. 我是阿纳托利·克尼亚杰夫 丹尼克的朋友
[13:55] Danik has big mouth. 丹尼克是个大嘴巴
[13:58] What do you want? 你们想要什么
[13:58] Your expertise with something sensitive. 要您对一种敏感物品的专长
[14:04] Lucky for you, this fight is boring. 你们挺走运 这场比赛太无聊了
[14:07] Let us go talk. 我们去谈谈吧
[14:20] I abandoned this Pulse Wave Generator project. 我放弃了脉冲波发生器项目
[14:25] Too unpredictable, bad business. 太难以预料了 不是好生意
[14:28] So why should I give to you, 那我为什么要给你们呢
[14:33] Kapiushon? 兜帽男
[14:35] Maybe you should’ve kept your secret identity secret? 也许你应该隐藏好你的秘密身份
[14:40] So this means that 那这就是说
[14:41] you won’t be giving us the plans willingly. 你不愿意交出你的计划
[14:44] No need for unpleasantness. I am willing to make deal. 不用搞得不愉快 我愿意做交易
[14:47] Good. What do you want? 很好 你想要什么
[14:50] A fighter, 一个搏击手
[14:51] someone to upset the favorite. 要能把热门选手打败
[14:54] So I can not be bored. 这样我就不会觉得无聊了
[14:56] Should be easy for you, Kapiushon, no? 对你应该不是难事吧 兜帽男
[14:58] So I win, and then you give us the plans. 那我赢了 你就把计划给我们
[15:03] Done deal. 一言为定
[15:03] Excellent. I will go make it so. 很好 我去安排
[15:10] You saw that goliath, right? 你看见那巨人了吧
[15:12] He is twice your size. 他的块头比你大一倍
[15:14] So I give him half a chance. 那他大概有一半胜算吧
[15:46] You got a problem? 你有问题吗
[15:48] Nyet. 没有
[15:50] Oliver seems to think you are hero now. 奥利弗好像把你当成英雄了
[15:53] I’m not so sure. 说不好
[15:56] I think you may be like snow leopard who cannot change spots. 我想你可能本性难移
[16:01] You changed yours. 你不是移了吗
[16:03] Worry less about me and more about your friend over there. 别操心我了 多为你那边的朋友操操心吧
[16:07] I’ll sweep the perimeter. 我去侦察一下周围
[16:59] Impressive, no? 真厉害 是吧
[17:06] Anatoly, let’s get the car ready. 阿纳托利 我们把车发动好
[17:21] Very good! I don’t think you have many friends here, though. 很好 不过我想你们在这没什么朋友吧
[17:25] But I am man of my word. 但我是守信的人
[17:28] Not so fast. 慢一点
[17:30] This one needs to learn not to put nose 这个人要学会不去
[17:34] in other people’s business. 多管闲事
[17:35] Oleg, wha–what a pleasure. 奥列格 真是幸会
[17:37] Did you really think 你们真的以为
[17:38] you could conduct business on Bratva territory without me knowing? 在兄弟会的地盘上做交易 能瞒过我吗
[17:41] Of course not. This simply fighter collecting his winnings. 当然不是 这只不过是搏击手领奖励呢
[17:44] He’s no mere fighter, are you, Oliver Queen? 他可不仅仅是个搏击手 对吗 奥利弗·奎恩
[17:49] How does he know who you are? 他怎么会知道你是谁
[17:50] Everyone in Russia knows Kapiushon. 俄罗斯人人都知道兜帽男
[17:53] We have no fight with you or the Bratva. 我们无意与你或兄弟会为敌
[17:55] That is what we came for. 那才是我们的目的
[17:57] When we have it, we’re gone. 拿到手 我们就撤了
[17:59] The General only operates here because we say he can. 只有我们点头 将军才能在这交易
[18:03] And we did not say. 但我们没有同意
[18:05] No! 不
[18:12] Mia. 米娅
[18:28] You ok? 你没事吧
[18:30] Yeah, I’m fine. 是 我还好
[18:33] Where are we? 我们在哪
[18:35] Yeah, probably some Bratva hideout. 多半是兄弟会的某个隐匿处
[18:41] I told you to stay put, Mia. What were you thinking? 我让你老实待着 你在想什么
[18:43] That we needed to finish the mission. 在想我们需要完成任务
[18:45] You understand that I had it handled, correct? 你知道我都能处理好的 对吧
[18:47] Uh, apparently not, considering 显然没有 毕竟
[18:48] we are tied up in a creepy basement. 我们被捆在了一个阴森的地下室
[18:54] Why did he call you “Kapiushon”? 他为什么叫你”兜帽男”
[19:01] Kapiushon is a nickname that the Bratva gave me. 兜帽男是兄弟会给我起的外号
[19:05] It means “Hood.” 意思是”兜帽”
[19:08] You were a member of the Bratva. 你曾是兄弟会成员
[19:13] You should’ve told me. 你早该告诉我的
[19:14] I didn’t want you or William involved in this. 我不想让你或威廉卷进来
[19:16] – I can handle myself. – That is not what this is about. -我自己能应付 -跟这个没关系
[19:19] Then what is it about? 那跟什么有关系
[19:21] Damn it. 该死
[19:22] We tied your thumbs. 我们把你们的拇指捆住了
[19:26] You went to a lot of trouble to get this. 你们为了这个可费了不少劲啊
[19:28] Even we couldn’t crack its security encryptions. 就连我们都无法破解它的安全加密
[19:33] It must be worth a great deal. 一定值不少钱
[19:35] Tell me what it is. 告诉我这是什么
[19:37] No. 不
[19:39] I will only ask once more. 我只会再问一次
[19:46] You have 5 seconds. 5… 你有五秒时间 五
[19:49] Don’t tell him anything. 什么也别告诉他
[19:51] 4…3… 四 三
[19:55] 2… 二
[19:57] They’re plans… 它们是针对
[19:59] for a weapon that Burov’s building. 布罗夫正在制造的一个武器的计划
[20:03] Was that so hard? 并不那么困难吧
[20:05] Now we can move on to next phase. 现在我们可以进入下一阶段了
[20:17] Ok, what are the chances that my father and sister 我的父亲和妹妹都被俄罗斯暴徒抓走
[20:20] are in the clutches of the Russian mob but aren’t already dead? 但还没死的几率有多大
[20:23] Slim and getting slimmer every second we do not find them. 很小 如果我们不找到他们几率会越来越小
[20:26] Ok, their phones aren’t online. 他们的手机不在线
[20:27] Why aren’t their phones online? 为什么他们的手机不在线
[20:29] Will have been destroyed so as not to trace them. 威尔已经将其销毁不让我们追踪他们了
[20:34] Aren’t the people in your family 你家里的人
[20:35] constantly injecting each other with tracking devices? 不是经常给彼此注射跟踪装置吗
[20:39] Normally, I would say, “God, I hope not.” 通常 我会说 “上帝 我希望不会”
[20:41] But now I guess I can see the advantages. 但我现在知道这样做的优势了
[20:44] Have you ever hacked a CCTV camera? 你有黑过监控摄像头吗
[20:45] No. 没有
[20:46] Well, congratulations. You’re about to learn the only upside 恭喜你 你将会看到俄罗斯
[20:48] of a Russian surveillance state. 政府监控的唯一好处
[20:50] Ok. 好吧
[20:55] The shipment should be here soon. 货很快就到了
[20:59] What made you wait till now to give me your big pitch? 你为什么会等到现在才对我作这番动员
[21:02] I’m guessing Connor 我猜康纳告诉了你
[21:04] told you something bad about me in the future. 我在未来一些不好的事情
[21:07] It’s not just about you. 不仅仅是你
[21:11] Tell me. 告诉我
[21:16] William finds you on Lian Yu 威廉在炼狱上找到了你
[21:19] after being there for years. 你在那里待了很多年
[21:20] Apparently, in some self-imposed exile. 很显然是自我放逐
[21:23] I never get rid of my bloodlust? 我永远也摆脱不了我的杀戮欲吗
[21:26] You knew all that, and you still thought you could come save me? 你知道了那些 还以为你能来救我吗
[21:28] Because there’s more to your story. 因为事情不止于此
[21:31] You may have started on Lian Yu, Roy, 你的起点可能是在炼狱 罗伊
[21:32] but that’s not where you ended. 但那不是你的终点
[21:34] Felicity sent William to that island to find you 费利西蒂让威廉去岛上找你
[21:37] because she believed in you. 因为她相信你
[21:39] You go back to Star City, man. You work with the kids. 你回到了星城 兄弟 和孩子们并肩作战
[21:41] You help them save the city, Roy. 你帮他们拯救了这座城市 罗伊
[21:43] How is that possible? 那怎么可能
[21:44] Because you found the way to control your bloodlust. 因为你找到控制自己杀戮欲的方法了
[21:49] You found that it was by being part of a team. 你发现和队员并肩作战就能控制它
[21:52] You kept your distance 你保持距离
[21:53] because you believed that you were a danger 因为你觉得自己对周围人
[21:54] to everyone around you, but the real danger 是一个危险 但是真正的危险
[21:57] was believing that you can deal with your past alone. 是认为自己可以独自面对你的过去
[22:05] It’s pretty ballsy thinking you can give me 你认为能提前二十年就给我答案
[22:08] the answer 20 years earlier. 真是太大胆了
[22:09] Yeah, well, hopefully, this time, you don’t have to wait that long. 希望这次你不用等那么久
[22:21] Don’t touch her. I told you everything that I know! 别碰她 我知道的我都说了
[22:25] We will see. 我们等着瞧
[22:32] On the line. 站在线上
[22:35] No. 不
[22:37] Mia, no. 米娅 不
[22:43] Mi–Mi–Mia! 米 米 米娅
[22:54] Ring the bell. 敲响铃铛
[22:57] You have 60 seconds. 你有六十秒时间
[23:02] Begin. 开始
[23:44] Time is up. 时间到
[24:04] I needed to make sure 我必须要确定
[24:07] you weren’t lying about the drive. 硬盘的事你没有说谎
[24:13] Got it. CCTV footage of Mia and dad being taken 有了 监控录像显示米娅和爸爸被
[24:16] into a warehouse on the east side of town. 带进了城东的一个仓库
[24:18] Thank you, illegal Russian satellites. 谢谢你 俄罗斯非法卫星
[24:21] Great. Well, let’s go save day. 很好 我们去拯救他们吧
[24:27] Are you ok? 你还好吗
[24:29] I should’ve been able to do it. 我应该能做到的
[24:31] Oh, I should have enough slack now. 我现在应该有机会了
[24:33] To do what? 做什么
[24:37] What the hell? 什么鬼
[24:39] I can dislocate my thumbs. 我可以让我的拇指脱臼
[24:40] It’s a useful technique if getting tied to a chair. 如果你被绑在椅子上 这是个有用的技巧
[24:44] It’s gonna become a habit. 会成为习惯
[24:45] You have got to teach me how to do that. 你一定要教我怎么做
[25:05] So you not ring bell. 所以你没有敲响铃铛
[25:07] Still, very impressive to, uh, not die. 但还是很厉害了 你还活着
[25:12] You shouldn’t have told them what was on the drive. 你不该告诉他们硬盘里的内容
[25:15] They would’ve killed you if I didn’t. 如果我不说他们会杀了你
[25:17] Or we would’ve been able to escape 又或者我们能够
[25:19] – without you giving up the information. – Mia. -在你不泄露情报的情况下逃走 -米娅
[25:21] Ok, can we please just save the family squabbling 好吧 我们能不能把家庭争吵
[25:24] till after we have the plans? 留到我们有了计划之后再说
[25:25] Oleg’s bound to figure out how much they’re worth. 奥列格一定会弄清那些情报的价值
[25:27] Well, he’s smart businessman. 他是个聪明的商人
[25:29] He will figure out way to sell it. 他会想办法卖掉它
[25:31] We need to figure out when and where the sale is happening, 我们得弄清楚交易的时间和地点
[25:33] and then we go recover the drive. 然后去取回硬盘
[25:35] Let me guess. 让我猜猜
[25:36] Me and William get to stay at the bar, right? 我和威廉就待在酒吧里 对吗
[25:40] You’re going home, both of you. 你们两个都回家去
[25:43] No. 我不
[25:45] – I have a feeling there’s less drama out here. – Yeah. -我觉得这里没什么事了 -是的
[25:54] What do you mean, “no”? 什么叫”我不”
[25:55] I’m sorry, dad, but we just saved you 不好意思 爸爸 我们刚刚从
[25:57] from being murdered by a bunch of gangsters. 一群歹徒的手上救下了你
[25:59] I’m on team Mia here. 这次我和米娅站一边
[26:00] Yeah, but Mia just got kidnapped by the Bratva. 是的 但是米娅刚刚被兄弟会绑架了
[26:03] – So did you. – I’m your father, all right? -你也被绑架了 -我是你们的父亲
[26:06] It is my primary job in the world to protect you. 我在这个世界上的首要任务是保护你们
[26:11] We don’t need that. 我们不需要
[26:12] In the future, we’re the ones that are saving the city. 在未来 是我们在拯救这个城市
[26:15] Well, this isn’t the future! 但这不是未来
[26:18] This is months after I was heartbroken right before I left… 现在距离我伤心欲绝地离开才几个月
[26:22] That I couldn’t get you on the phone at your grandparents’. 我打电话给你外祖父母找不到你
[26:27] So I walked into your room to look at you one last time, 所以我走进你的房间最后看你一眼
[26:30] and you looked back at me from your crib. 而你从婴儿床上回望着我
[26:33] And because you made the choice to protect us, 就因为你选择保护我们
[26:35] I had to spend my whole life alone. 我不得不一个人成长
[26:37] I didn’t have a chance to get to know my brother, 我没有机会了解我的哥哥
[26:39] to get to know you. 了解你
[26:40] I’m sorry that it worked out that way. 我很抱歉事情变成那样
[26:43] And both of you can decide on your own how much– 你们两个可以自己决定
[26:48] how much you want to hate me, 你们有多么恨我
[26:49] and how much blame you want to assign. 你们想如何责怪我
[26:51] But I made a promise to your mother to keep you safe. 但我向你们母亲保证过你们的安全
[26:55] And there–there is no world, 不管在哪一个世界
[26:57] there is no universe, there’s no past, 不管在哪一个宇宙 不管过去
[26:59] present, or future where I break it. 还是现在 还是以后 我都不会违背
[27:03] Fine. 好吧
[27:19] You ready? 准备好了吗
[27:21] As I’ll ever be. 时刻准备着
[27:26] Let’s go! 我们上
[27:33] Must be some kind of tamper alarm. 一定是有什么警报器
[27:35] -I’ll get the payload. -I’ll keep watch. -我去拿货 -我来放哨
[27:53] Hey, Roy. Roy, look at me, man. 罗伊 罗伊 看着我
[27:55] Look at me! 看着我
[27:57] Roy, you’re all right. 罗伊 你做的很好
[28:01] Y–you got it? 明白吗
[28:02] Look. It’s right here. 我拿到了
[28:05] Let’s get the hell out of here. 我们快走吧
[28:09] 约翰 目标到手
[28:10] – Any word from your contact? – Nyet. -你的线人有消息吗 -还没有
[28:13] Oh, these things take time. 这种事情需要些时间
[28:16] I don’t know about you, 不知道你想喝点什么
[28:17] but I could handle drink without umbrella. 不过我现在能来点烈酒
[28:20] No I’m good, thank you. 不用了 谢谢
[28:22] If by good, you mean– how you say–moody, 你是说你郁郁寡欢吗
[28:25] Yes, you are. 那确实
[28:28] Is this because you ruin family vacation? 是因为你搞砸了家庭旅行吗
[28:30] I have to send them home for their protection. 为了保护他们 我必须送他们回家
[28:33] Do you not think they can handle it? 你觉得他们自己处理不好吗
[28:35] They can handle it. I just– 他们能处理好 我只是…
[28:38] I want to keep them away from the Bratva. 我想让他们远离兄弟会
[28:41] You mean keep them away from your Bratva past. 你是说让他们远离你的兄弟会往事
[28:44] Dark time for me. 暗无天日的时光
[28:46] That is understandable. 可以理解
[28:49] You are ashamed. 你以此为耻
[28:51] You have truly done some terrible things. 你做过很多真的很可怕的事
[28:54] Thank you for the reminder. 谢谢提醒
[28:56] But you also have done some good things. 但是你也做过很多好事
[28:59] It’s important that the kids see both. 让孩子们看到这两者很重要
[29:01] Right, but why would I want to share some of the 话是这么说 但是为什么我要
[29:02] worst mistakes of my entire life with my children? 和我的孩子们分享我一生中最糟糕的错误呢
[29:08] That is the thing about teaching. 这就是教育的意义
[29:11] It’s not about what you want to say. 不在于你想说什么
[29:13] It’s about what they need to hear. 而在于他们需要知道什么
[29:17] Remember first thing I taught you? 记得我教给你的第一件事吗
[29:19] Living is not for the weak. 弱者无法生存
[29:21] Your children are not weak, Oliver. 你的孩子们不是弱者 奥利弗
[29:24] They’re also not children. 他们也不是孩子
[29:27] Whatever it is you have to say, 不管你必须告诉他们什么
[29:29] they can handle it. 他们都能接受
[29:32] If you do not, 如果你不告诉他们
[29:34] they will never learn to be heroes. 他们永远学不会如何做英雄
[29:51] Oof. It would suck to be that door. 当那扇门可真遭罪
[29:56] If you’re here to give me a pep talk or whatever, 如果你是过来谈心鼓励我什么的
[29:58] just don’t. 别费劲了
[29:59] Don’t flatter yourself. 别自作多情
[30:01] I just couldn’t stand the smell of that stale bar anymore. 我只是受不了那个旧酒吧的味了
[30:04] It smells like cabbage. 闻起来像卷心菜
[30:07] That’s one more thing I won’t miss about this place. 这是另一件我不会想念这地方的事
[30:10] So you’re actually going home. 所以你真的要回家了
[30:12] Why wouldn’t I? Dad doesn’t want me here. 为什么不 我爸不想让我在这
[30:15] Oh, god. I can’t stand pity parties. 天啊 我可受不了自怨自艾
[30:17] Easy for you to say. 站着说话不腰疼
[30:20] And why is that? 为什么这么说
[30:23] You’re the Black Canary. 你可是黑金丝雀
[30:25] All I’ve ever heard are stories about how great you are. 我听到的都是你有多厉害的传说
[30:29] In the future, you even save me once 在未来 你甚至救过我的命
[30:31] like it was nothing. 就那么轻而易举
[30:33] Are you sure that’s actually me you’re talking about? 你确定你说的是我吗
[30:36] Ok, you can cut the false modesty. 你可以省下你的假谦虚
[30:39] Some people are cut out to be heroes. 有些人生来就是英雄
[30:42] Others not so much. 有的人就没那么幸运
[30:44] Is this really all because you didn’t ring some stupid bell? 这都是因为你没能及时敲响那愚蠢的铃铛吗
[30:48] Well, I couldn’t save zoe either. 我也没能救下佐伊
[30:54] Every time I try and live up to my dad 每一次我试着达到爸爸的期许
[30:59] or to prove that I can do what it is you all do, 或者想证明我也可以做到你们做的事
[31:03] I–I fail. 我就会搞砸
[31:08] Do you think your father is any better? 你觉得你父亲比你强很多吗
[31:13] If you’re trying to live up to us, don’t. 如果你试着活得像我们一样 别这么做
[31:17] We are just as flawed as anyone, 我们和其他人一样有缺陷
[31:21] especially me. 特别是我
[31:25] All you can do is live up to yourself. 你所能做的就是不辜负自己
[31:28] What does that even mean? 这究竟是什么意思
[31:29] Are you really the type of person that just gives up? 你真的是那种轻易放弃的人吗
[31:37] Oh, good. Do we have time for one more fight before we leave? 这下好了 我们走之前还有时间再吵一架吗
[31:41] I’m not looking for a fight. 我不想吵架
[31:42] Then stop trying to send us home. 那就别让我们回家
[31:44] We’re not leaving. 我们不走
[31:45] Good because I need your help. 很好 因为我需要你们的帮助
[31:49] Oleg is selling drive during bloodbath tonight. 奥列格今晚会在大屠杀俱乐部卖掉硬盘
[31:53] And how are we supposed to get in? 我们怎么潜入呢
[31:55] They know our faces. 他们认得我们
[31:56] Right. We use that to our advantage. 没错 我们好好利用这一点
[32:01] You and I are going in the ring together as a team. 你和我组队进竞技场里
[32:05] You would be helping us get in. 你来帮助我们进场
[32:08] Sorry. I did not have time to get it dry cleaned. 抱歉 我没时间送去干洗
[32:11] I’m really more of a behind the screen kind of guy, 我更偏向于在屏幕前操作
[32:13] but wow. That is a nice suit. Huh. 不过 这西装真不错
[32:15] What exactly will Anatoly and I be doing 当你们俩演”父女搏击俱乐部”的时候
[32:18] while you two are playing father/daughter fight club moment? 阿纳托利和我要干什么
[32:21] When Oleg realizes that it’s the two of us in the ring, 当奥列格意识到竞技场里是我们俩
[32:24] that’ll cause a distraction. 一定会吸引注意力
[32:26] You guys go and steal the drive. 你们就去偷硬盘
[32:29] What do you say? 你觉得呢
[32:30] Well, I’m in. Fancy rich guy is the role I was born to play. 我同意 我生来就适合当富家子弟
[32:36] You? 你呢
[32:38] Why the hell not? 为什么不呢
[32:42] Suit up. 着装吧
[33:03] Now I see why they call it the bloodbath. 现在我知道为什么叫大屠杀俱乐部了
[33:05] You sure about this? 你确定要这么做吗
[33:06] Just get us in, please. 帮我们进场吧
[33:16] Not from you, American. 不拿你的钱 美国佬
[33:19] Well, if it’s not about money, 如果不是钱的问题
[33:20] Then how about stakes? 那么赌注怎么样
[33:24] Has anyone survived 6 men before? 之前有人在六人组手下存活下来吗
[33:27] Nyet. 没有过
[33:28] My guys will fight 6. 我的人能打六个
[33:33] You fight next. 你们下一场上
[33:36] Do we really need to be setting records tonight? 我们今天真的需要破纪录吗
[33:38] You like a challenge, right? Just please don’t die. 你不是喜欢挑战吗 千万别死了
[33:45] Anatoly, you guys set? 阿纳托利 你们就位了吗
[33:46] Da. But no sign of high rollers. 就位了 但是没看到下大注的
[33:51] Now is good time to strike. 现在是出击的好时机
[33:52] How much time do we have? 我们还有多少时间
[33:54] Five minutes give or take. 五分钟左右
[33:57] Well, this is gonna be fun. 这下有意思了
[33:59] I’ve seen what you can do in there, 我见识过你的能力
[34:00] so just trust your instincts, OK? I do. 相信自己的直觉 我相信你
[34:53] Nyet… 不用
[35:08] That’s our cue. 该我们了
[35:10] Pakhan will still be protected. 帕克汉有重重保护
[35:12] I’ll deal with the muscle. 我来对付打手
[35:14] You just watch my back. 你掩护我
[36:03] Tick-tock. You guys have the plans yet? 快没时间了 你们拿到硬盘了吗
[36:10] Don’t move or I’ll shoot. 再动我就开枪了
[36:19] You said watch back. 你说让我掩护你的
[36:26] I got it. Let’s move. 到手了 我们走
[36:56] I could actually get used to this. 这感觉还真不赖
[37:09] Congratulations. Now you my favorite American. 恭喜 现在你成为我最喜欢的美国人了
[37:12] Hey, don’t get too excited. He has a lot of favorite Americans. 别太高兴 他有很多最喜欢的美国人
[37:15] Did you talk to John? 你和约翰联系了吗
[37:16] I did. He got the plutonium with an assist from Roy. 是的 罗伊帮他拿到了钚元素
[37:20] All we have to do is whip up an energy wave 我们现在只需要激发出一道能量波
[37:22] to destroy an all-knowing space being. Easy. 消灭一个全知的宇宙人 小菜一碟
[37:25] Before that, I would like to propose a toast 首先 我要为米娅和威廉
[37:27] to Mia and William. 敬一杯酒
[37:30] Couldn’t have done this without you. 没有你们 我们就不可能成功
[37:33] Vashe zdorovie. 祝你健康
[37:34] Actually, here we say “Prochnost”. 实际上应该说”干杯”
[37:37] Prochnost? 什么意思
[37:38] Prochnost. It means strength. 意思是力量
[37:41] It means a lot more than that. 但它的含义远不止如此
[37:44] Um, would you mind giving me a minute 大家可不可以
[37:46] wth these two, please? 让我和他俩单独聊聊
[37:47] – Yes. – Sure. -好 -没问题
[37:48] Ah. Leave the bottle. 把酒留下
[37:54] I know that I haven’t really spoken to the two of you 我还没有详细地对你们两个讲过
[37:57] about my time in Russia. 我在俄罗斯的遭遇
[38:02] And that is because there were some things that I did here 那是因为我在这里做过一些
[38:05] that I’m not very proud of. 不光彩的事
[38:07] As I’m coming to grips with 当我逐渐接受
[38:09] the fact that the two of you are grown up, 你们两个已经是成年人的事实后
[38:11] I’m realizing that 我意识到
[38:14] shielding you from the bad 不让你们知道这些坏事
[38:16] isn’t going to do our relationships any good. 对我们的关系没有好处
[38:22] From this point forward, whatever you want to know, 从今以后 无论你们想知道什么
[38:24] whatever you might want to ask me is fair game, ok? 想问什么 我都会如实相告
[38:30] Like dislocating your thumbs? 比如如何让大拇指脱臼
[38:31] ‘Cause I can’t believe I missed that. 我不敢相信我错过了那一幕
[38:32] Maybe something a little less painful. 换个没那么疼的问题吧
[38:36] What about that island you were on? 你曾经待过的那座岛呢
[38:39] It’s Lian Yu. 岛的名字叫炼狱
[38:42] It’s mandarin for “Purgatory”. 汉语意思是试炼地狱
[38:47] You think that’ll be enough? 这样就够了吗
[38:48] Yeah, well, this should do the trick. 应该没问题了
[38:53] Roy, thanks for your help, man. 感谢你的帮助 罗伊
[38:55] It was good having you back, 你能回来真是太好了
[38:56] even if it was Just for one last mission. 就算只能一起行动一次
[39:00] I think I’m gonna stick around for a while. 我打算多待一段时间了
[39:02] If you’re gonna be taking on a space god, 如果你们真的要对抗宇宙神明
[39:03] I figure you might need all the help you can get. 我觉得你们需要很多帮手
[39:06] I’m glad you changed your mind. 我很高兴你改变了主意
[39:09] You know, when I first met Oliver, 我当初遇到奥利弗的时候
[39:11] he gave me a purpose, 他让我有了目标
[39:13] but he also gave me all of you. 但也让我遇到了你们大家
[39:16] It makes sense that having a team is 既然和团队合作对我的未来有益处
[39:17] what helps me in the future, so why wait? 那为何要等到以后呢
[39:21] Besides, you know, I kind of miss this place. 还有 我也挺想念这里
[39:27] Welcome back, Roy. 欢迎回来 罗伊
[39:34] Don’t forget to send me that picture of my dad with that haircut. 别忘了给我寄一张我爸那样发型的照片
[39:37] Don’t forget to ask about Bratva tattoo. 别忘了问他兄弟会纹身的事
[39:39] We have matching. 我俩的纹身是成对的
[39:40] Used to. Used to, actually. 曾经是 那纹身已经不在了
[39:42] Oh, ho. I’m gonna need to hear that story immediately. 我现在就要听这个故事
[39:48] Thank you. 谢谢你
[39:49] I always seem to end up in your debt. 我好像总是要欠你的人情
[39:51] We are beyond keeping score. 以我们的关系就不用计较了
[39:53] We have been friends, we have been enemies. 我们当过朋友也曾经是敌人
[39:56] From now on, let us just be brothers. 从今以后 我们当兄弟就行了
[39:58] Not the Bratva kind. 不是兄弟会的那种
[39:59] No! Real family, like the one you have now. 当然不是 真正的家人 和这些家人一样
[40:04] I can be the fun uncle. 我可以当一个风趣的叔叔
[40:09] Being father really suits you. 你很适合当父亲
[40:13] Good-bye, brother. 再见 兄弟
[40:14] Thank you. Good-bye, Oliver. 谢谢你 再见 奥利弗
[40:16] All right. Let’s go. 好了 我们走
[40:21] Oh, Laurel, uh… 劳蕾尔
[40:23] There’s something I want to say. 我有句话要说
[40:24] What? One last hilarious Russian joke for the road? 什么话 分别前的最后一个俄罗斯笑话
[40:29] Sorry to doubt you. 很抱歉我之前怀疑过你
[40:31] I guess leopards really can change spots. 看来人真的会改变
[40:35] Or in your case, bird, feather. 对你而言 金丝雀也可以改变羽毛的颜色
[40:38] I thought you said you weren’t sentimental. 你不是说过自己没什么感情
[40:40] Maybe I change, too, like you. 也许我也变了 和你一样
[40:53] Did you bring the plans? 你带来硬盘了吗
[40:57] About that. 其实
[40:59] I have decided not to join you 我决定不加入你和
[41:00] and your cosmic fashion tragedy 穿衣品味堪忧的宇宙人的
[41:02] that you’re in cahoots with. 计划之中了
[41:04] Then you won’t get your earth back. 那你就无法复原你的地球
[41:06] If saving it means going back to the person that I used to be, 如果拯救它的代价是让我变回以前的自己
[41:08] then what the hell is the point? 那还有什么意义
[41:12] You really have changed. 你的确变了
[41:14] Look, I’m new to this whole doing the right thing game, 虽然我还不太习惯做正确的事
[41:18] but you should really tell your family the truth. 但是你应该把事实告诉你的家人
[41:21] Not yet. 还不到时候
[41:23] Then this is gonna be a little awkward. 那这下要尴尬了
[41:32] I didn’t want to believe it. 我本来不想相信的
[41:34] I’m sorry. 对不起
[41:43] Lyla, what– what have you done? 莱拉 你做了什么
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第8季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第8季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme