时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:03] | For 7 years, I have fought with only one goal– | 七年以来 我战斗的目标只有一个 |
[00:05] | to save my city, | 拯救我的城市 |
[00:06] | But now a new threat has emerged, | 但现在一个新的威胁出现了 |
[00:08] | a danger so severe, it has forced me | 这威胁如此严重 迫使我不得不 |
[00:10] | to leave my family in order to face it, | 离开我的家人去面对 |
[00:12] | and it won’t be enough for me to just be the green arrow. | 我作为绿箭侠已经不足以应对它了 |
[00:14] | To prevent the crisis that’s coming, | 为了阻止即将到来的危机 |
[00:16] | I am going to have to become someone else. | 我必须成为另一个人 |
[00:18] | I am going to have to become…something else. | 我必须成为另一个存在 |
[00:22] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:23] | Turns out Connor doesn’t know his brother | 事实上康纳没他想象的 |
[00:25] | as well as he thinks. | 那么了解他哥 |
[00:26] | We’re all still alive, aren’t we? | 我们都还活着 不是吗 |
[00:27] | Which means what exactly, | 这说明什么呢 |
[00:29] | that your brother’s not such a bad guy? | 说明你哥哥不是坏人吗 |
[00:30] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[00:32] | You are not gonna touch me. | 你碰不了我 |
[00:33] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[00:34] | Because if you do, | 因为你敢动我 |
[00:35] | the men who are storming your bunker right now | 现在袭击你地堡的人 |
[00:37] | will kill your brother. | 就会杀了你哥哥 |
[00:38] | I ignored the orders of a cosmic being, | 我无视了一个宇宙人的命令 |
[00:40] | and as a result, I watched an entire world disappear. | 结果我看到一整个世界消失了 |
[00:43] | We’re facing the destruction of everything? | 我们真的面临着万物的毁灭 |
[00:45] | That’s the very definition of all hands on deck. | 那么在我看来这绝对意味着所有人要一起帮忙 |
[00:47] | A lot of people have died already | 为了这个任务 |
[00:49] | for the sake of this mission. | 已经死了很多人 |
[00:50] | I owe it to all of them to find out who the monitor really is. | 为了他们 我也要找出监视者的真实身份 |
[00:53] | So what’s the plan? | 有什么计划 |
[00:54] | I’m going to Nanda Parbat. | 我要去南达帕巴特 |
[01:33] | Ollie? | 奥利 |
[01:36] | Hi, Speedy. | 你好吗 快手 |
[01:44] | Well, I’m guessing Mia’s for mom | 我猜米娅这个名字是纪念妈妈 |
[01:46] | and not my Corto Maltese alias. | 而不是我在柯尔多马尔蒂斯的化名 |
[01:49] | Good guess. | 猜得很对 |
[01:53] | She’s beautiful, Ollie. | 她真漂亮 奥利 |
[01:59] | Where’d you get that? | 你脸上怎么了 |
[02:01] | Athena. | 雅典娜 |
[02:02] | I wasn’t expecting to find you here alone. | 我以为你不是一个人在这 |
[02:04] | Where’s Nyssa? | 娜莎呢 |
[02:06] | Thailand, I think. I don’t know. | 可能在泰国吧 我不知道 |
[02:09] | After we destroyed the Lazarus pits, | 我们毁掉复活泉水之后 |
[02:11] | she said she had some League business to take care of. | 她说要去处理一些联盟的事 |
[02:15] | You destroyed the pits. | 你摧毁了泉水 |
[02:18] | Why didn’t you come home? | 为什么不回家来 |
[02:20] | Pits may be gone, but the Thanatos Guild isn’t. | 泉水也许消失了 但”死神会”还没有 |
[02:24] | I have to take them down after what they did to Roy. | 他们对罗伊做了那种事 我必须干掉他们 |
[02:27] | That’s fair. Have you seen him? | 有道理 你见到他了吗 |
[02:30] | He came back here after Star city. | 离开星城后他有来过 |
[02:33] | He told me what happened, | 把事情经过告诉了我 |
[02:35] | how he killed those men and… | 他杀那些人的事 还有… |
[02:38] | He’s dealing with his own demons. | 他在克服自己的心魔 |
[02:41] | He’ll be back. | 他会回来的 |
[02:45] | I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[02:47] | I missed you, too. | 我也想你 |
[02:49] | But I’m pretty sure I’m not the reason why you came here. | 但我很清楚你来这里不是为了找我 |
[02:52] | Last year, I made a deal | 去年 我和一个 |
[02:54] | with a cosmic being named Mar Novu. | 叫马尔·诺武的宇宙人达成了约定 |
[02:58] | Recently, he came to collect his debt. | 最近 他来要债了 |
[03:00] | He asked me to help him, | 他要求我帮助他 |
[03:01] | but he’s not very good at sharing information | 但他不是很喜欢 |
[03:06] | with the people he’s working with. | 给共事的人透露信息 |
[03:08] | Sounds like somebody else I know. | 很像我认识的一个人 |
[03:13] | I need to be 100% sure that I can trust him. | 我要十分确定我可以相信他 |
[03:15] | I know it’s a long shot, | 我知道希望渺茫 |
[03:17] | but I was hoping that Nyssa could tell me what, | 但我本希望娜莎可以告诉我 |
[03:20] | if anything, the league knows about him. | 联盟掌握的有关他的任何信息 |
[03:23] | Ok. What are you not telling me? | 好的 你还有什么没告诉我 |
[03:26] | He’s seen the future. | 他看过未来 |
[03:31] | He’s seen me die. | 他看到我死了 |
[03:36] | It’s soon, Speedy. | 就在不久后 快手 |
[03:42] | And? | 所以呢 |
[03:44] | Take as much time as you need to be upset. | 你怎么不伤心呢 |
[03:48] | Ollie, come on. You’ve cheated death | 奥利 拜托 这么久以来 |
[03:50] | more than any of us have by this point. | 你死里逃生的次数比谁都多 |
[03:53] | This is fundamentally different than anything | 这次和我们之前面对过的所有情况 |
[03:55] | that we’ve ever dealt with before. | 都有本质上的不同 |
[03:59] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[04:01] | Well, let’s try to figure out what we’re dealing with, | 那我们就去弄清楚面对的是什么 |
[04:05] | but like I said, Nyssa’s not here. | 但我刚说了 娜莎不在这 |
[04:09] | Sara hasn’t been able to help either. | 莎拉也没能帮上我 |
[04:11] | We’ve kind of killed off every League member, haven’t we? | 我们好像杀光了所有联盟成员吧 |
[04:18] | I can think of one more. | 我还想到一个 |
[04:23] | William? | 威廉 |
[04:26] | William? | 威廉 |
[04:28] | Frak! | 该死 |
[04:32] | William! | 威廉 |
[04:36] | Where is he? | 他在哪呢 |
[04:38] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[04:39] | I’m here. I’m OK. | 我在这 我没事 |
[04:40] | I remembered how mom hardwired | 我记起来妈妈把地面 |
[04:42] | the bunker’s power grid through the floor. | 连接到地堡的电网了 |
[04:45] | Gave those guys the shock of their lives. | 我把那些人好好电了一通 |
[04:46] | Guys. | 各位 |
[04:48] | This is why JJ was going after William. | 这就是JJ要抓威廉的原因 |
[04:51] | He’s targeting all the members | 他的目标是 |
[04:52] | of the Star City unification movement. | 星城统一运动的全部成员 |
[04:53] | The ones that are still alive anyway. | 还活着的那些 |
[04:56] | This was a city-wide assault. | 这是全城范围的袭击 |
[04:58] | There’s 10 confirmed dead. | 有十人已确认死亡 |
[05:01] | And now that JJ knows who they all are, | 现在JJ知道了他们的身份 |
[05:03] | it’s only a matter of time | 他摧毁整个运动 |
[05:04] | before he wipes out the entire movement. | 只是早晚问题 |
[05:07] | Unless we trap him first. | 除非我们先抓住他 |
[05:10] | All we really need is the right…lure. | 我们只需使用合适的…诱饵 |
[05:13] | You want to use yourself as bait? | 你想用自己做诱饵 |
[05:15] | No way. It is too dangerous. | 不行 那太危险了 |
[05:17] | Look. I know you don’t want to hear this, | 我知道你不愿意听这些 |
[05:18] | but the Deathstrokes have been 5 steps ahead of us | 但丧钟帮一直都 |
[05:20] | this whole time. | 远远领先我们 |
[05:21] | We need to gain the upper hand. | 我们需要占据上风 |
[05:22] | Which is why we are going to bring the fight to them, | 所以我们要主动出击 |
[05:25] | take them out in one fell swoop. | 一举拿下他们 |
[05:27] | How? It’s not like we’re gonna waltz | 怎么做 我们不可能 |
[05:29] | back into their headquarters. | 再返回他们的总部了 |
[05:32] | Unless that’s your plan. | 除非你就是这么打算的 |
[05:35] | Mia, that didn’t work out | 米娅 上次我们这么做 |
[05:36] | too well for us last time. | 并不是很成功 |
[05:37] | Right, but we’ve been there before. | 没错 但我们去过那里了 |
[05:38] | We know the layout. | 清楚那里的布局 |
[05:40] | We can use that to our advantage. | 我们可以利用这一点 |
[05:41] | I think this is a mistake. | 我认为这不是个好主意 |
[05:43] | I’ll remember that. | 我会记住你这句话的 |
[05:45] | Get ready to move out. | 准备出发 |
[05:51] | Something wrong with the uplink? | 上行传输线路出问题了吗 |
[05:53] | No, no. It’s our timing that’s off. | 不不 只是我们时机不好 |
[05:55] | JJ already went to sleep. | JJ已经睡了 |
[05:56] | Well, we can call him back, wake him up. | 我们可以给他打回去 喊醒他 |
[05:58] | No. Little man’s gone through enough already. | 不了 小家伙已经够遭罪的了 |
[06:02] | Besides, I need to know what mission was so important | 再说了 我得知道到底什么任务这么重要 |
[06:03] | that you wanted me here instead of Nanda Parbat. | 以至于你让我留在这 而不是去南达尔巴特 |
[06:07] | Ben Turner is currently on a deep cover op, | 本·特纳目前正在执行一个深度卧底任务 |
[06:09] | So I’ve been keeping an eye on his family. | 所以我一直在照看他的家人 |
[06:12] | Sandra Hawke has never missed a check-in | 桑德拉·霍克一直按时和我们报平安 |
[06:15] | until yesterday. | 但昨天没有 |
[06:17] | So you think something happened to Sandra and Connor? | 所以你觉得桑德拉和康纳出事了 |
[06:19] | I know it. | 我确信如此 |
[06:22] | These pictures were taken at an airfield in Kasnia. | 这些照片是在卡斯尼亚的机场拍的 |
[06:25] | Kasnia? That’s far from home. | 卡斯尼亚 那么远 |
[06:27] | Any chance Sandra and Connor are meeting up with Turner? | 桑德拉和康纳有可能是去见特纳了吗 |
[06:30] | Kasnia’s nowhere close to any of Turner’s missions | 卡斯尼亚离特纳的哪一个任务都不近 |
[06:32] | Past, present, or future, | 过去的 现在的 将来的 |
[06:33] | And then there’s this man. | 然后还有这个男人 |
[06:36] | Abdul Nardoc. He owns that plane. | 阿布多·纳多克 那架飞机是他的 |
[06:38] | Nardoc bills himself as a philanthropist, | 纳多克自诩慈善家 |
[06:40] | But intel suggests that he has ties to local terrorists. | 但有消息显示他和当地的恐怖分子有联系 |
[06:44] | he’s throwing a fundraiser tomorrow at his home. | 他明天要在家里搞一个募款活动 |
[06:47] | Odds are good that Sandra and Connor are being held on site. | 桑德拉和康纳极有可能被关在了那里 |
[06:49] | We need to infiltrate and get eyes on them. | 我们需要潜进去 监控他 |
[06:52] | Why not just take an A.R.G.U.S. recon team? | 为什么不派天眼会小队去 |
[06:54] | I’ve spent the past few months trying to untangle the web | 过去的几个月我一直在试图瓦解 |
[06:56] | of corruption at A.R.G.U.S. | 天眼会的腐败网络 |
[06:59] | Until I eliminate it, I can’t trust this with anyone. | 在消除腐败前 我不能信任任何人去做这事 |
[07:02] | I need you with me, john. | 我需要你支持我 约翰 |
[07:06] | Must be really important | 你都喊我约翰了 |
[07:07] | if you call me John. | 这事一定很重要 |
[07:10] | Guess I need a suit. | 我猜我需要一身西服 |
[07:12] | I already picked one out. | 我已经选好了 |
[07:20] | I thought you guys were friends now. | 你们现在不是变成朋友了吗 |
[07:23] | Well…not exactly. | 也不…完全是吧 |
[07:27] | Ok. Well, this place isn’t the least bit creepy. | 好吧 这地方真是一点都不阴森呢 |
[07:46] | Hold! | 停 |
[07:47] | Leave us. | 退下 |
[07:50] | Your students used to ask questions first. | 原先你的学生还知道先问问题的 |
[07:52] | I have learned | 我吸取教训了 |
[07:54] | that hesitation often proves fatal. | 犹豫不决通常都会带来致命后果 |
[08:02] | You should not have come to this place. | 你们不应该来这里的 |
[08:05] | You owe me a debt. | 你欠我一次 |
[08:07] | I’m here to collect. | 我是来收债的 |
[08:14] | You come here at great peril. | 你们冒着巨大的危险来这里 |
[08:17] | Especially you. | 尤其是你 |
[08:19] | Word of your exploits has traveled far. | 你的英勇事迹传播甚广 |
[08:21] | How is my sister? | 我妹妹怎么样了 |
[08:23] | She’s great. Vacationing, | 她很好 正在度假 |
[08:25] | Working on a tan. | 忙着晒日光浴呢 |
[08:27] | I see you survived prison. | 我看你挺过了牢狱之苦 |
[08:30] | Dr. Parker didn’t. | 帕克医生没有 |
[08:32] | Heard he was killed with a sword. | 听说他是被一把剑杀死的 |
[08:34] | He received the justice he deserved. | 那是他罪有应得 |
[08:36] | So now you’re back to your old exploits? | 所以你现在重操旧业了吗 |
[08:38] | With the league gone, the region has become quite unstable. | 联盟解散了 这片地区变得很不安稳 |
[08:41] | And you think training a bunch of assassins | 而你觉得在这样的地方 |
[08:43] | in a place like this is gonna stabilize it? | 训练一群刺客 有助于维稳吗 |
[08:45] | I think it a wiser course of action | 我觉得这个行动方针 |
[08:47] | than declaring a one-woman war on the Thanatos Guild. | 起码比一个女子单挑死神会明智多了 |
[08:50] | Much as I would like to have a debate, Talia, | 尽管我很乐意与你辩论一番 塔莉亚 |
[08:53] | I need to know whatever the league might know about Mar Novu. | 但我需要知道联盟关于马尔·诺武的一切信息 |
[08:58] | That’s an unusual name. I’d remember it. | 这个名字很不常见 如果听过我应该会记得 |
[09:01] | If it helps, he’s apparently some kind of cosmic know-it-all. | 如果这么说有帮助的话 他貌似是个宇宙百事通 |
[09:04] | Well, such beings often go by many names. | 这类人物通常有许多名字 |
[09:08] | If I help you, | 如果我帮了你 |
[09:09] | I can consider my debt paid? | 我欠你的就还清了吗 |
[09:12] | Yes. | 对 |
[09:15] | If the league has any information concerning this man, | 如果联盟有关于这个男人的任何信息 |
[09:17] | it will be found underneath the Karan Shah. | 那一定在可伦沙阿底下 |
[09:20] | The league’s stronghold. | 联盟的要塞 |
[09:22] | It has since been destroyed, | 那里已经被毁了 |
[09:23] | but my father kept the league records in the catacombs, | 但我父亲将联盟的记录放在地下墓穴里了 |
[09:27] | So with any luck, they’re still there waiting to be found. | 如果幸运的话 它们应该还在原地等着被发掘 |
[09:32] | We leave at nightfall. | 我们傍晚出发 |
[09:34] | She’s still fun. | 她还是这么让人开心 |
[09:43] | – You good? – I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[09:45] | I think I just — got some dust in my mouth. | 只是…嘴里进了些尘土 |
[09:50] | Was it this dusty last time? | 上次这里有这么大灰吗 |
[09:51] | It was worse. | 上次更糟 |
[09:53] | Are you sure this is gonna work? | 你确定这样能行吗 |
[09:54] | If I can tap into the old Galaxy One cameras, | 如果我能入侵星系一的摄像头 |
[09:56] | we should be able to see everything, | 我们应该就可以看见一切了 |
[09:58] | including JJ and his Deathstroke maniacs. | 包括JJ和他的疯子丧钟帮 |
[10:03] | Someone’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[10:15] | Guys, there’s an office just up here I can use. | 伙计们 这里正好有个办公室我能用 |
[10:22] | Ok. System’s gonna need a minute to reboot | 好了 我需要一分钟重启系统 |
[10:24] | before I can access it. | 然后才能进去 |
[10:29] | Look. I know you think this is a bad idea. | 听着 我知道你觉得这不是个好主意 |
[10:31] | The 4 of us taking on all of JJ’s forces on their home turf? | 我们四个人在JJ的地盘上对付他们全部人 |
[10:34] | Wasn’t my first choice. | 确实不是我的首选 |
[10:36] | Thanks for coming anyway. | 但还是谢谢你来了 |
[10:38] | We’re a team. I just– | 我们是一个团队 我只是… |
[10:41] | I hope you’re doing this for the right reasons. | 希望你是出于正确的原因才这么做的 |
[10:44] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[10:46] | I’m pissed that JJ tried to kill William, too, | 我也很气JJ居然想杀了威廉 |
[10:49] | but we can’t let fear dictate our strategy. | 但我们不能让恐惧左右我们的策略 |
[10:51] | I’m not afraid of JJ or his idiot goons. | 我才不怕JJ和他的白痴团伙 |
[10:54] | I know, but you are afraid of losing your brother. | 我知道 但你害怕失去你哥哥 |
[10:59] | Bad news, guys. | 坏消息 伙计们 |
[11:00] | System’s in worse shape than I thought. | 系统的状况比我预想的还要糟 |
[11:01] | I’m gonna need more time. | 我需要更多时间 |
[11:04] | We should get into position. | 我们该各就各位了 |
[11:05] | I’ll stay with William until he’s done. | 我会陪着威廉等他弄完 |
[11:06] | Let us know when you’re up and running. | 你们这边搞定了和我们说一声 |
[11:08] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[11:18] | See a lot of unfriendly faces here. | 看见了不少不友善的面孔 |
[11:20] | How you looking? | 你呢 |
[11:22] | Just waiting for the security feeds to finish uploading. | 等着监控录像上传完毕 |
[11:28] | Dancing undercover’s like deja vu. | 以卧底的身份跳舞让我有种既视感 |
[11:32] | There’s Nardoc. | 纳多克在那 |
[11:35] | What do you say we take a closer look, | 不如我们靠近点 |
[11:37] | find out who his friends are? | 看看他的朋友们是谁 |
[11:41] | You’ve come a long way since Afghanistan. | 阿富汗之后 你可经历了不少 |
[11:45] | Yeah. Well, sometimes, I wish we were still on that tour. | 有时候 我真希望我们还在执行那次任务 |
[11:48] | Life was a lot less complicated. | 生活远没有这么复杂 |
[11:50] | But we wouldn’t be married. | 但那样我们就结不了婚了 |
[11:53] | That’s true. Or divorced. | 那倒是 也就离不了婚了 |
[11:56] | Or remarried, and we wouldn’t have our beautiful boy. | 也就无法复婚 也就没有乖儿子了 |
[12:01] | All the feeds are complete. | 全部监控视频采集完毕 |
[12:03] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[12:09] | Sandra and Connor are here. | 桑德拉和康纳在这呢 |
[12:11] | They’re being held in a room | 他们被关在东北角的 |
[12:12] | in the northeast corner. | 一个房间里 |
[12:13] | Good. We’ll exifl them out before Nardoc knows what hit him. | 很好 我们要在纳多克发现之前就撤离他们 |
[12:17] | I don’t think it’s gonna be that easy. | 恐怕不会那么容易 |
[12:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:19] | We just got a hit on one of Nardoc’s friends. | 我们刚刚比对上了纳多克的一个朋友 |
[12:22] | The man in the black suit and blue tie– | 那个黑西装蓝领带的… |
[12:25] | Farzad Qadir. | 法萨德·卡迪尔 |
[12:27] | Gholem Qadir’s son. | 葛雷姆·卡迪尔的儿子 |
[12:29] | – Who Ben Turner killed? – To save me. | -本·特纳杀死的那个 -是为了救我 |
[12:31] | I doubt his family’s kidnapping is a coincidence. | 我觉得他家人的绑架并非偶然 |
[12:37] | Love what they haven’t done with the place. | 他们没破坏的地方还真不错 |
[12:39] | Assuming the Karan Shah hasn’t been plundered, | 假设可伦沙阿还没有被洗劫 |
[12:41] | we’re likely to find what we’re looking for | 我们很可能在《阿尔法提赫编年史》中 |
[12:43] | in “The Chronicles of Al-Fatih.” | 找到我们要找的东西 |
[12:44] | He was the first Ra’s al Ghul. | 他是第一位拉斯·厄尔·高福 |
[12:46] | According to legend, he was bestowed primordial knowledge | 根据传说 他由一位天神赋予了 |
[12:48] | by one of the Sky Gods. | 原始知识 |
[12:50] | Now my father kept a secret room | 而我爸爸有一间密室 |
[12:52] | with his most valued possessions, | 藏了他最宝贵的东西 |
[12:53] | including information on Al-Fatih. | 包括阿尔法提赫的资料 |
[13:17] | Looks like we’re too late. | 看来我们来晚了 |
[13:19] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[13:28] | “The Chronicles of Al-Fatih.” | 《阿尔法提赫编年史》 |
[13:30] | So the looters just happened to leave behind | 那抢东西的人正好 |
[13:33] | the one thing we’re looking for? | 把我们要找的东西给留下了 |
[13:34] | Because the thieves did not consider it to be of value. | 因为小偷们认为这个东西没什么价值 |
[13:37] | Right. What’s it say? | 上面怎么说 |
[13:39] | “The phoenix is reborn in the fire. | “凤凰在火中涅槃重生 |
[13:42] | The path to your destiny follows me.” | 通向你宿命的道路紧跟着我” |
[13:45] | Speedy, you just read Arabic. | 快手 你会阿拉伯语 |
[13:46] | You speak Russian. | 你还会说俄语呢 |
[13:48] | Yes, but what does it mean? | 可这是什么意思呢 |
[13:52] | To join the League, your old self must die | 要加入联盟 你过去的自我必须死去 |
[13:56] | so that your new one may be reborn. | 这样你的新我才可能重生 |
[14:06] | We need to burn the scroll. | 我们得烧掉卷轴 |
[14:07] | The scroll is centuries old. | 卷轴有好几百年的历史了 |
[14:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:17] | Al-Fatih took great pains to hide his secrets | 阿尔法提赫为隐藏他的秘密真是不遗余力 |
[14:19] | lest he be betrayed. | 以防他被背叛 |
[14:24] | I believe this leads to Al-Fatih’s tomb. | 我相信这个会指向阿尔法提赫的墓穴 |
[14:26] | It stands to reason that he would attempt | 这样也合情合理 因为他会试图 |
[14:28] | to take his secrets with him beyond the grave. | 死后也把他的秘密都带走 |
[14:30] | So it’s a scavenger hunt. | 所以这是个寻宝游戏 |
[14:31] | It would appear so, yes. | 看起来是的 |
[14:33] | Why can’t everything just be easy? | 事情为什么不能简单点呢 |
[14:35] | Actually, your situation is more difficult than you think. | 实际上 你们的处境要比想象的困难 |
[14:39] | – Athena. – You have always been treacherous, Talia, | -雅典娜 -你一向都诡计多端 塔莉亚 |
[14:43] | but bringing outsiders into our sacred heart | 但把外人带到我们神圣的腹地 |
[14:46] | is a betrayal of the highest order. | 是最顶级的背叛 |
[14:51] | I’ll take that. | 那个我要拿走 |
[14:53] | Relinquish it or perish. | 放弃或者灭亡 |
[14:59] | As you wish. | 那就给你吧 |
[15:04] | Attack them! | 攻击 |
[15:44] | Athena showing up right when we did can’t be an accident. | 我们一到 雅典娜就出现 绝非偶然 |
[15:46] | No, and neither was her giving Athena the sphere. | 她把那个球给了雅典娜也非偶然 |
[15:50] | If you’re accusing me, I’d like to point out two things. | 如果你是指责我 我要指出两点 |
[15:52] | First, Athena and I are blood enemies. | 第一 雅典娜和我是死敌 |
[15:55] | And second? | 第二呢 |
[15:55] | She was likely trailing you. | 她很可能跟踪了你 |
[15:58] | The woman who’s declared war on her. | 还对她宣了战 |
[16:00] | Still, I don’t see why Athena would give | 我还是不明白雅典娜为什么会在乎 |
[16:03] | a crap about a rusty, old scroll buried with Al-Fatih. | 一个和阿尔法提赫埋在一起又老又破的卷轴呢 |
[16:05] | She wouldn’t. She would give a crap | 她不会的 她会在乎 |
[16:07] | about what else is buried with him, | 和他埋在一起的其它的东西 |
[16:09] | Namely his sword | 就是他的剑 |
[16:10] | as revered as the ring of Ra’s. | 那把剑就像拉斯的戒指那样被尊崇 |
[16:12] | Whoever wields it commands absolute devotion. | 挥舞它的人能获得绝对的忠诚 |
[16:14] | Clearly Athena wants to use it to restart | 很明显雅典娜想用它来重建 |
[16:16] | the League of Assassins. | 刺客联盟 |
[16:17] | Yeah. Well, now she’s got the marble of destiny or whatever. | 现在命运之珠什么的已经在她手里了 |
[16:20] | Actually, it’s a map. | 实际上那是个地图 |
[16:22] | The markings on it were constellations | 球上的图案是指向 |
[16:24] | indicating the tomb’s location, but we don’t need it. | 墓穴位置的星座 但我们不需要它 |
[16:27] | I’ve memorized them. | 我都已经记住了 |
[16:29] | What? | 什么 |
[16:31] | – You memorized them? – You didn’t? | -你都记住了 -你没有吗 |
[16:36] | Ok. Listen. I’m gonna go head with Talia. | 听着 我要和塔莉亚一起去 |
[16:38] | I’d like you to go back to her camp and wait for us there. | 我要你去她的营地等着我们 |
[16:40] | You can’t be serious. | 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[16:43] | I will give you two a moment. | 我让你们俩单独待一会儿吧 |
[16:48] | Ollie, I thought we were way | 奥利 我还以为 |
[16:49] | past this overprotective brother thing. | 你不再是那个有过分保护欲的哥哥了呢 |
[16:51] | It’s not about that. | 跟那个没关系 |
[16:53] | You came to me for help. | 你是来找我帮忙的 |
[16:55] | I came to you for answers. | 我是来找你寻求答案的 |
[16:56] | I wasn’t counting on getting attacked by Athena. | 我没想到会被雅典娜攻击 |
[16:58] | Athena and I were fighting long before you showed up here. | 你出现以前 雅典娜和我已经打了很久了 |
[17:03] | I can take care of myself. | 我能照顾我自己 |
[17:04] | I know you can take care of yourself. | 我知道你能照顾你自己 |
[17:06] | If Athena is trying to restart the League of Assassins, | 如果雅典娜要重建刺客联盟 |
[17:09] | that makes you her chief rival. | 那你就成了她的主要对手 |
[17:11] | – I don’t care. – I care, Thea. | -我不在乎 -我在乎 西娅 |
[17:14] | If you want to help me, just…just let me handle this. | 如果你想帮我 那… 就让我来处理吧 |
[17:28] | Qadir must be using Turner’s family to lure him out. | 卡迪尔一定想用特纳的家人来诱他出来 |
[17:32] | Ok. Then we have to get out of here right now. | 那我们应该立刻离开这里 |
[17:34] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你在说什么 |
[17:36] | If Ben Turner’s a target, then so are we, | 如果本·特纳是目标 那我们也是 |
[17:38] | And every second we stay here, we risk being made. | 我们待在这的每一秒都有被认出的危险 |
[17:41] | What about Sandra and Connor? | 桑德拉和康纳怎么办 |
[17:42] | Call an A.R.G.U.S. team, Lyla. | 叫个天眼会的小组过来 莱拉 |
[17:44] | – Exifl them. – It would take a team | -撤离他们就行 -小组过来 |
[17:46] | at least an hour to get here. | 至少要一个小时 |
[17:47] | A lot can happen between now that then. | 这期间可能发生很多事 |
[17:49] | Ok, fine, but we can’t risk doing this alone. | 好吧 但我们不能冒险独自行动 |
[17:51] | – We have to do something. – Then you leave. | -我们总得做点什么 -那你撤吧 |
[17:53] | I’ll get Sandra and Connor myself. | 我自己去救桑德拉和康纳 |
[17:57] | Johnny… | 约翰… |
[18:01] | What’s really going on here? | 这到底是什么情况 |
[18:04] | You’ve never been one to shy away from risk. | 你从来都不是一个逃避风险的人 |
[18:06] | I’d never seen a world just disintegrate in front of my face. | 我从未见过一个世界在我眼前毁灭 |
[18:14] | I know what we do requires risk. | 我知道我们的工作有危险 |
[18:18] | I’ve always accepted that, | 我都能接受 |
[18:19] | but this is different, Lyla. | 但这次不一样 莱拉 |
[18:23] | Seeing a universe just disappearing, | 眼看着一个宇宙消失 |
[18:29] | I don’t know, it’s like– | 我不知道 这就像 |
[18:32] | like looking into the eye of God. | 与上帝对视 |
[18:36] | It changes you. | 这会改变你 |
[18:38] | It changed me. | 它已经改变了我 |
[18:42] | I can’t risk losing you. | 我不能失去你 |
[18:44] | I can’t risk that. | 我不能冒那个险 |
[18:51] | No one knows the future. | 没人知道未来 |
[18:54] | All we can do is enjoy the time we have with the people we love | 我们能做的就是珍惜和所爱之人在一起的时光 |
[18:58] | and make our choices from a place of strength, not fear, | 靠勇气而不是恐惧去做出抉择 |
[19:04] | And if the world ends today, | 如果今天是世界末日 |
[19:06] | there is no one I’d rather have by my side. | 我只要你在我身边 |
[19:16] | How much further? | 还有多远 |
[19:17] | Patience. You realize your sister is involved | 耐心 你知道不管你愿不愿意 |
[19:20] | in this whether you want her to be or not? | 你妹妹都已牵涉其中了吧 |
[19:22] | She’s a daughter of the demon. | 她是恶魔之女 |
[19:23] | She has a claim to the sword. | 她有权拥有那把剑 |
[19:24] | She’s carried enough of Malcolm’s burdens. | 她已肩负了太多马尔科姆的重担 |
[19:27] | Fate does not care what we believe we’re owed. | 命运不在乎我们自认为该得到什么 |
[19:29] | You’re very familiar with that. | 你应该对此很熟悉了 |
[19:31] | Isn’t that why you’re here? | 这不是你来这里的原因吗 |
[19:33] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[19:35] | You carry yourself with a heaviness I’ve not seen since Russia. | 自从俄罗斯之后 我都没看过你如此沉重 |
[19:37] | This is the place. | 就是这里了 |
[19:40] | I’ve been here before. | 我以前来过这里 |
[19:42] | Yes. When my father vanquished you. | 是的 在我父亲击败你的时候 |
[19:45] | Hopefully you have better luck with the mountain this time. | 希望你这次运气能好点 |
[19:58] | Down! | 蹲下 |
[20:00] | The phoenix up there, triggering the spears. | 凤凰在上面 触发了长矛 |
[20:03] | Here’s an idea. | 我有主意了 |
[20:23] | The key to the crypt of Ra’s. | 通往拉斯地下室的关键 |
[20:28] | Looks like the entrance right there. | 看起来入口在那里 |
[20:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:38] | Wh–what are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[20:40] | I am sorry, Oliver. | 对不起 奥利弗 |
[20:42] | I can’t let Athena get to the sword, | 我不能让雅典娜拿到那把剑 |
[20:44] | but I can’t let you get it either. | 但我也不能让你拿到 |
[20:58] | Looks like you’re down one evil companion. | 看起来你和邪恶伙伴闹翻了 |
[21:09] | I thought I told you to stay at the camp. | 我不是让你留在营地的吗 |
[21:13] | You did. Looks like I didn’t ignore you soon enough. | 你是说了 看来我应该更早无视你 |
[21:16] | I don’t have time for an “I told you so”. | 我没时间听你对我说教 |
[21:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:22] | So Talia will take the trail to the summit. | 塔莉亚走这边上山了 |
[21:26] | It’s safer, you conserve energy. | 这边更安全 省力 |
[21:28] | But going up the face of the mountain is faster. | 但是走这边上山更快 |
[21:31] | Thought you said it was harder. | 你不是说这边更难吗 |
[21:33] | Yeah. I’ve done it before. | 没错 我以前爬上去过 |
[21:36] | Ok. If you can do it, I can do it. | 好吧 如果你可以 那我也可以 |
[21:38] | – Thea. – Ollie, just stop it. | -西娅 -奥利 别说了 |
[21:41] | Start walking. | 走吧 |
[21:44] | Tell me you’re almost done hacking those cameras. | 告诉我你已经快黑进那些摄像头了 |
[21:46] | You ever hear that thing about patience being a virtue? | 你听说过耐心是一种美德吗 |
[21:49] | Since when have I ever cared about virtue? | 我什么时候开始在乎美德了 |
[21:53] | All right. Seriously, how much longer? | 好吧 说真的 还要多久 |
[21:55] | Ok. I just activated the northwest quadrant cameras. | 好了 我刚激活了西北区的摄像头 |
[21:58] | I just need a few more minutes | 我只是再需要几分钟 |
[21:59] | to get the rest of them up and running. | 来让剩下的启动运行 |
[22:00] | How many is a few? | 那到底是几分钟 |
[22:02] | Look. I know what I’m doing, OK. | 我知道我在做什么 |
[22:03] | So just trust me. | 你得相信我 |
[22:06] | I do. | 我相信你 |
[22:09] | I d…I just… | 我只是 |
[22:13] | William, this has to work. | 威廉 这个必须成功 |
[22:15] | If we’re gonna bring Star City and the Glades back together, | 如果我们要让星城和贫民区重新联合 |
[22:17] | we have to take out the Deathstrokes for good this time. | 这次我们要把丧钟帮彻底消灭 |
[22:21] | Well, we could have if you’d let the team use me as bait. | 如果你让我当诱饵 我们本来可以做到的 |
[22:25] | No. That is too risky, and you know it. | 不 这太冒险了 你知道的 |
[22:27] | Well, how many times have you risked yourself for this team? | 你为这个团队冒了多少次险 |
[22:29] | How many times have you beaten up a guy 10 times your size | 你比你壮十倍的人打过多少次架了 |
[22:32] | to protect someone you care about? | 就为了保护你在乎的人 |
[22:34] | That’s different. | 那不一样 |
[22:34] | Why? Because I’m not a fighter? | 为什么 就因为我不会打架吗 |
[22:36] | No. Because you’re my brother. | 不 因为你是我的哥哥 |
[22:42] | You are the only family I have left. | 你是我唯一的亲人 |
[22:47] | Mia…look. | 米娅 |
[22:50] | I… | 我 |
[22:52] | I appreciate you looking out for me. I do. | 我谢谢你照顾我 真的 |
[22:55] | But operating from a place of fear | 但在恐惧中行动 |
[22:57] | is not the way to protect each other. | 并不是保护彼此的方法 |
[23:00] | We need to trust each other. | 我们要相信对方 |
[23:01] | It’s the only way we’ll survive. | 这是活下去的唯一方法 |
[23:07] | Found them. | 找到他们了 |
[23:09] | Oh, boy. That is a lot of Deathstrokes. | 天呐 这丧钟帮的人太多了 |
[23:13] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[23:18] | – Connor, Zoe, we have eyes. – Roger that. | -康纳 佐伊 我们找到目标了 -收到 |
[23:21] | – Get ready to move. – On it. | -准备行动 -好的 |
[23:24] | Mia. | 米娅 |
[23:27] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[23:28] | I will. | 我会的 |
[23:32] | Oh, and if you tell anyone about this conversation, | 如果你把这次的对话告诉别人 |
[23:37] | I will kill you myself. | 我会亲手杀了你 |
[23:59] | Thought you said this was the hard part. | 这也没你说的那么难 |
[24:01] | Don’t get cocky. | 别得意忘形 |
[24:04] | Ok. What is going on with you, Ollie? | 好了 你到底怎么了 奥利 |
[24:07] | You were never this overprotective when I left Star City. | 我离开星城时 你都没有这样保护欲爆棚 |
[24:12] | Things have changed. | 事态变了 |
[24:15] | I left my family behind, Speedy, | 我离开了我的家人 快手 |
[24:19] | And I miss them. | 我想念他们 |
[24:24] | And every day, I wrestle with whether or not | 每天 我都在纠结自己是否 |
[24:25] | I made the right decision because maybe I didn’t, | 做了正确的决定 因为也许我没有 |
[24:28] | And… | 还有 |
[24:32] | I saw an entire world wiped out of existence, | 我目睹过整个世界被毁灭 |
[24:36] | a world that you weren’t in, by the way. | 是一个没有你的世界 |
[24:39] | because I wasn’t around to protect you. | 因为我没在你身边保护你 |
[24:45] | I’m sorry, Thea, but the only way that I can bear this | 对不起 西娅 但我能接受的唯一方式 |
[24:49] | is if I become 100% certain | 就是我能百分百确定 |
[24:54] | that my sacrifice, that my death… | 我的牺牲 我的死亡 |
[25:00] | will protect the people I love. | 会保护我爱的人 |
[25:05] | I need my family to be safe. | 我要我的家人都平平安安 |
[25:11] | You know, I’ve been thinking a lot about mom and dad lately, | 我最近常常想起爸爸妈妈 |
[25:16] | wondering what they would think | 我很好奇他们会如何看待 |
[25:17] | about the lives we’ve chosen, | 我们所选择的生活 |
[25:21] | all the mistakes they made, | 还有他们所犯的错误 |
[25:23] | all the…lies they told in their | 那些以他们各自糟糕的方式 |
[25:26] | own very, very messed up way. | 说出的谎言 |
[25:32] | They thought they were protecting us. | 他们认为是在保护我们 |
[25:34] | They weren’t. They didn’t. | 但他们没保护到 |
[25:35] | No, but…it did help us become | 但是还是帮助我们 |
[25:40] | the people we are today. | 成为我们现在的样子 |
[25:44] | They turned us into heroes. | 他们使我们成为英雄 |
[25:48] | We can’t change the future, ollie. | 我们没办法改变未来 奥利 |
[25:51] | The past teaches us you might as well | 过去所发生的也告诉我们 |
[25:54] | not bother trying to. | 不要尝试去改变 |
[26:00] | When you’d stop being my baby sister? | 你什么时候变得不再像我的小妹妹了 |
[26:04] | No. I never did. | 没有 我一直都是 |
[26:08] | I just grew up a little bit. | 我只是成长了一点 |
[26:11] | Now can we please get off this mountain? | 现在我们可以下山了吧 |
[26:14] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[26:26] | We’re not alone. | 还有其他人 |
[26:32] | Apparently, this day is not going the way either of us have planned. | 显然 今天我俩的计划都泡汤了 |
[26:35] | Surrender your weapons. | 交出你们的武器 |
[26:38] | What do you want? | 你要干什么 |
[26:39] | The route to Al-Fatih’s crypt will be dangerous. | 通往阿尔法提赫地穴的路会很危险 |
[26:44] | Always good to have a few sacrificial lambs | 有几个炮灰去探路总是好的 |
[26:47] | to tell us where not to stray. | 可以告诉我们哪条路不能走 |
[26:52] | After you. | 你先走 |
[27:08] | Underground in Nanda Parbat. | 南达尔巴特的地下 |
[27:10] | What could possibly go wrong? | 能出什么岔子呢 |
[27:31] | Well, Indiana Jones made this look way more fun. | 印第安纳·琼斯的版本有意思多了 |
[27:39] | “To survive death, you must embrace it.” | 为了避免死亡 你必须迎接它 |
[27:42] | Well, how do you embrace death? | 怎么才能迎接死亡 |
[27:45] | The coffin. Come on. | 进棺材 来吧 |
[27:54] | Go on. | 下去吧 |
[27:57] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[28:09] | I miss watching you kick ass. | 好久没见你收拾坏蛋了 |
[28:11] | This way. | 这边 |
[28:16] | Must be passcode-protected. | 肯定有密码保护 |
[28:17] | This should be able to crack it, | 这个应该可以破译它 |
[28:18] | but it’ll take a few minutes. | 但是会需要几分钟 |
[28:19] | We may not have a few minutes. | 我们可能没有几分钟了 |
[28:21] | If this is Qadir and his men, | 如果这是卡迪尔和他的手下 |
[28:23] | he’ll recognize us the minute he sees us. | 他们会立即认出我们两个的 |
[28:26] | Maybe we can use that. | 或许我们可以利用这一点 |
[28:27] | I was standing next to Gholem Qadir | 特纳杀他的那天晚上 |
[28:28] | the night that Turner killed him. | 我就站在葛雷姆·卡迪尔的旁边 |
[28:30] | I can distract Farzad. | 我可以分散法萨德的注意力 |
[28:31] | Lyla, that’s too dangerous. | 莱拉 那样太危险了 |
[28:33] | It’s our only option. | 这是我们唯一的办法 |
[28:35] | Hey. Just be careful. | 你要小心 |
[28:45] | Pardon me. | 不好意思 |
[28:47] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[28:50] | You know, usually, I detest party crashers, | 通常我很讨厌不速之客 |
[28:54] | but I’ll make an exception for you… | 但是我可以为你破个例 |
[28:57] | Lyla Michaels. | 莱拉·麦考斯 |
[29:05] | It’s ok. It’s ok. My name is John Diggle. | 别紧张 我叫约翰·狄格尔 |
[29:07] | I’m a friend of Lyla Michaels and Ben Turner. | 我是莱拉·麦考斯和本·特纳的朋友 |
[29:09] | I’m here to help you. I can get you out of here, | 我是来帮你们的 我可以带你们出去 |
[29:10] | but you have to move quietly. Come on, come on. | 但是你们需要保持安静 快走 |
[29:13] | Did you know I was there the night my father died? | 你知道我爸爸死的那天晚上我也在吗 |
[29:16] | I was supposed to stay in my room, | 我本应该在我的屋里 |
[29:18] | but I wanted to hear the music. | 但是我想要听音乐 |
[29:20] | Do you have any idea what it’s like to watch | 你知道亲眼看见自己的父亲 |
[29:21] | your own father be murdered? | 被杀死是什么感觉吗 |
[29:23] | I was just a boy. | 我当时只是个孩子 |
[29:26] | I’m sorry you had to see that, | 我很抱歉你目睹了一切 |
[29:28] | but your father was a criminal. | 但你父亲是个罪犯 |
[29:30] | So he deserved to die? | 那他就该死吗 |
[29:34] | I will have my vengeance. | 我要为他报仇 |
[29:42] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[29:44] | I’ve got Sandra and Connor. | 我找到桑德拉和康纳了 |
[29:45] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[29:52] | Prisoners first. | 囚犯优先 |
[29:56] | Watch your step. | 注意脚下 |
[30:10] | Ollie, a phoenix. | 奥利 一只凤凰 |
[30:14] | All right. Crypt must be through there. | 好了 地穴一定在那后面 |
[30:16] | Ok. | 好的 |
[30:17] | Thea! | 西娅 |
[30:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:23] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[30:29] | “All beings burn, | 万物皆会燃为灰烬 |
[30:30] | but a phoenix rises from the ashes.” | 但只有凤凰浴火重生 |
[30:33] | Ok. I think we need to use the phoenix tiles | 我觉得我们需要踩凤凰砖块 |
[30:35] | to get across. | 才能过去 |
[30:52] | After them! | 追他们 |
[30:53] | You hold them off. I’ll get talia. | 你拖住他们 我去找塔莉亚 |
[30:55] | – Thea! – Just trust me. | -西娅 -相信我 |
[31:14] | Talia? | 塔莉亚 |
[31:19] | You’re too late. | 你太晚了 |
[31:28] | As heir to the demon, I have the right | 作为恶魔的继承人 我有权利 |
[31:30] | to challenge you to combat. | 向你发起比武挑战 |
[31:32] | You wish to fight me? | 你想要跟我决斗 |
[31:35] | Very well. I accept. | 很好 我接受 |
[31:37] | I hope you prove to be a worthy opponent. | 我希望你是一个旗鼓相当的对手 |
[31:55] | Your brother trained you well. | 你哥哥把你训练得很好 |
[31:57] | Pity the tools you learned from him he learned from me. | 很可惜你跟他学的武器 他是向我学的 |
[32:01] | Less talk, more fighting. | 少说废话 接着打 |
[32:24] | You were a fool to think you could defeat me. | 你认为能击败我实在太愚蠢了 |
[32:31] | Actually… | 其实 |
[32:33] | You’re right where I want you. | 你正中我下怀 |
[32:40] | Do you yield? | 你投降吗 |
[32:45] | I yield. | 我投降 |
[33:01] | What’s it say? | 上面怎么说 |
[33:03] | It says Al-Fatih was visited by a god | 上面写着阿尔法提赫被一个神拜访 |
[33:05] | who possessed the power to see all that is and all that will be. | 那个神拥有着看透万物现在和将来的能力 |
[33:10] | He believed that if he failed to keep | 他相信如果他没能 |
[33:12] | the balance between good and evil | 维持善与恶之间的平衡 |
[33:15] | this god would bring forth the end of times, | 这个神就会带来世界末日 |
[33:19] | the annihilation of all things. | 消灭万物 |
[33:22] | Ollie, if that’s true, this means that… | 奥利 如果这是真的话 这就意味着 |
[33:25] | It means Mar Novu is not trying to prevent | 就意味着马尔·诺武并非 |
[33:29] | what’s going to happen. | 在试图阻止事情发生 |
[33:30] | Because he’s gonna be what causes it. | 因为他就是事情的起因 |
[33:37] | You’re leaving? | 你要走了吗 |
[33:41] | and the sacred traditions of the league. | 还有联盟的神圣传统 |
[33:45] | The sword was destined to be yours, daughter of Merlyn. | 那把剑注定属于你 梅林之女 |
[33:49] | I am sorry for the pain I’ve caused you both. | 我对给你们带来的麻烦感到抱歉 |
[33:51] | What about your students? | 你的学生们怎么办 |
[33:53] | I’ve released them. | 我把他们放走了 |
[33:54] | They will follow you if that is what you wish. | 如果你愿意的话 他们可以追随你 |
[33:56] | It’s not. | 不 |
[33:58] | You’re their teacher. | 你是他们的老师 |
[34:00] | They need someone to follow. | 他们需要一个领导者 |
[34:01] | If I was meant to lead them, | 如果应该由我领导他们 |
[34:02] | I would wield Al-Fatih’s sword. | 就会是我挥舞阿尔法提赫之剑 |
[34:04] | But you do, | 但你成功了 |
[34:06] | so the honor and the burden are yours. | 所以这份荣耀和责任都由你承担 |
[34:09] | Yeah. Hard pass. | 还是算了 |
[34:10] | It is your destiny. | 这是你的命运 |
[34:14] | I don’t really believe in the whole fate, destiny thing. | 我不太相信命运什么的 |
[34:20] | We can all make our own choices. | 我们都可以做出自己的选择 |
[34:22] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[34:24] | Meaning I don’t think the world needs | 我觉得这个世界不再需要 |
[34:26] | another League of Assassins. | 另一个刺客联盟 |
[34:30] | It could use League of Heroes. | 世界需要一个英雄联盟 |
[34:34] | It wouldn’t be a one-woman job. | 我一个人可无法做到 |
[34:39] | You’d extend me that honor | 即使我背叛了你 |
[34:40] | despite my betrayals? | 你也愿意将这份荣誉和我分享 |
[34:42] | You made a mistake. | 你只是犯了错误 |
[34:44] | We’ve all made mistakes. | 犯错是难免的 |
[34:52] | Not one but two women to wield my father’s sword? | 两个女人使用我父亲的剑 |
[34:59] | He would be aghast. | 他肯定会震惊的 |
[35:03] | I accept. | 我同意 |
[35:07] | New phone, better encryption, | 新的手机 加密更严 |
[35:09] | And a one-way ticket home via Hong Kong. | 经由香港回国的单程航班 |
[35:11] | No one will be expecting that. | 没人会想到的 |
[35:13] | I can’t thank you enough for all your help. | 真是太感谢你了 |
[35:15] | I mean, without you two I’d… | 要不是因为你们两个 我就 |
[35:16] | No, no. It’s the least we could have done. | 没有 我们应该做的 |
[35:20] | And you were very brave. | 你也非常勇敢 |
[35:23] | Your father would be proud of you. | 你的父亲会为你骄傲的 |
[35:24] | Thanks, Mr. Diggles. | 谢谢你 狄格尔先生 |
[35:27] | Call me Dig. | 叫我狄格就好 |
[35:28] | Let’s go get our things. | 我们去收拾行李 |
[35:37] | Hey. They’re gonna be OK. | 他们不会有事的 |
[35:41] | Yeah…and so are we. | 我们也一样 |
[35:48] | The world’s gonna keep coming for us. | 麻烦还是会找上我们 |
[35:52] | There’s nothing I can do to stop it. | 我也无法阻止 |
[35:53] | Neither can you, but you were right. | 你也没办法 但你是对的 |
[35:58] | We just hold on to each other, we’ll be fine. | 只要我们在一起 就不会有事 |
[36:01] | Like Sandra and Connor. | 就像桑德拉和康纳 |
[36:05] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 |
[36:06] | Johnny, | 约翰 |
[36:08] | Promise me that, no matter what happens | 向我保证 不论发生什么 |
[36:13] | you’ll always remember the good times. | 你会铭记我们的美好回忆 |
[36:16] | I won’t have to because I’m not going anywhere. | 没这必要 因为我哪里也不会去 |
[36:21] | And neither are you. | 你也一样 |
[36:24] | I love you, Lyla Michaels. | 我爱你 莱拉·麦考斯 |
[36:27] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:30] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[36:32] | Always have, always will. | 永远不变 |
[36:37] | I’m sorry you didn’t get the answers you were looking for. | 你没有得到你要的答案 我很抱歉 |
[36:41] | Got to see you. | 能见到你也算不错 |
[36:44] | – Here’s what I don’t get. – OK. | -我有件事不明白 -说吧 |
[36:46] | If Mar Novu causes whatever’s gonna happen, | 如果马尔·诺武引发了未来的事 |
[36:50] | why does he bring you in in the first place? | 为什么他要让你加入进来 |
[36:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:55] | Look. I just… I know that if he | 我只知道 |
[36:59] | ends up being on the wrong side of this… | 如果他图谋不轨 |
[37:03] | I’m gonna stop him. | 我会阻止他 |
[37:05] | If you’re gonna take on a god, Ollie, | 如果你要和神对抗 奥利 |
[37:09] | You’re gonna need all the help you can get. | 你会需要一切援手 |
[37:11] | Pretty good on help actually. | 我有很多援手了 |
[37:13] | I have John, I have Laurel, believe it or not. | 有约翰 还有劳蕾尔 惊讶吧 |
[37:18] | Seems to me you have your hands full | 你要把刺客联盟 |
[37:20] | rebuilding the League of Assassins | 改造为英雄联盟 |
[37:22] | into a League of Heroes. | 已经够忙的了 |
[37:26] | Yeah. | 是 |
[37:30] | I can’t believe I’m saying good-bye to you again. | 不敢相信我又要和你道别 |
[37:33] | Well, you’re not. Think of it as a… | 但这不是道别 把它当成 |
[37:37] | “See you later, | “后会有期 |
[37:39] | and please don’t die.” | 千万别死” |
[37:52] | One of us is gonna have to let go first. | 迟早得有一个人先松开 |
[37:56] | Same time? | 一起吗 |
[38:01] | No hozen this time? | 这次没有灵符吗 |
[38:03] | Uh, Felicity gave it to William. | 费利西蒂送给威廉了 |
[38:06] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想念你的 |
[38:09] | Every day, I miss you. | 每天都会 |
[38:16] | Good-bye, Speedy. | 再见 快手 |
[38:22] | Bye, Ollie. | 再见 奥利 |
[38:29] | Tonight is the night that we have all been waiting for, | 我们已经为今晚等待了很长时间 |
[38:35] | the night that we destroy the unification movement. | 今晚我们要摧毁统一运动 |
[38:39] | The city will be ours, | 这座城市将归我们所有 |
[38:43] | and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it. | 没有人可以阻止我们 |
[38:47] | Actually, I think there is. | 其实有人阻止你们 |
[38:49] | You just don’t know when to quit. | 你真是不肯放弃 |
[39:08] | Damn. What an entrance. | 华丽进场 |
[39:23] | Mia! | 米娅 |
[39:25] | You know, the human body holds an average | 人体一般含有 |
[39:27] | of five liters of blood. | 五升血液 |
[39:30] | Let’s see how much you have, huh? | 看看你有多少血可流 |
[39:38] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[39:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:53] | Zoe! | 佐伊 |
[39:55] | JJ JJ! | |
[39:58] | Stay with me. We’re gonna get you out of here. | 坚持住 我们会救你出去 |
[40:01] | Tell… tell my dad… | 告诉我爸爸 |
[40:06] | Just tell tell him that… | 告诉他 |
[40:09] | I’m sorry about everything, | 我很抱歉 |
[40:16] | that I love him. | 我爱他 |
[40:17] | Hey. Hey. You’re gonna tell him yourself, OK? | 你要自己告诉他 |
[40:22] | You are because we are… | 你要亲自告诉他 |
[40:24] | We’re gonna get you safe. | 我们会带你安全离开 |
[40:26] | OK? I got you. | 有我在 |
[40:28] | Zoe, I got you. | 佐伊 有我在 |
[40:31] | Zoe? | 佐伊 |
[40:33] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不要 |
[40:38] | No. Zoe. | 佐伊 不要 |
[40:57] | You don’t have the guts, do you, huh? | 你没这个胆子 对吧 |
[41:00] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[41:17] | Oliver? | 奥利弗 |
[41:22] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[41:25] | That’s a very good question. | 问得好 |
[41:35] | Dad? | 爸爸 |