时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:03] | For 7 years, I have fought with only one goal– | 七年以来 我战斗的目标只有一个 |
[00:05] | to save my city. | 拯救我的城市 |
[00:06] | But now a new threat has emerged, | 但现在一个新的威胁出现了 |
[00:08] | a danger so severe it has forced me | 这威胁如此严重 迫使我不得不 |
[00:10] | to leave my family in order to face it, | 离开我的家人 |
[00:12] | and it won’t be enough for me to just be the Green Arrow. | 我作为绿箭侠已经不足以应对它了 |
[00:14] | To prevent the crisis that’s coming, | 为了阻止即将到来的危机 |
[00:16] | I am going to have to become someone else, | 我必须成为另一个人 |
[00:18] | I am going to have to become…something else. | 我必须成为另一个存在 |
[00:22] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:23] | We see the wall coming down as an opportunity. | 我们把围墙的倒塌视作一个机会 |
[00:25] | For the criminals of Star City to rob the Glades blind. | 一个让星城罪犯们抢劫贫民区的机会吗 |
[00:28] | To reunite the city. | 一个统一全城的机会 |
[00:29] | Ever since we brought down the wall, your brother– | 自从我们把墙推倒了 你哥哥… |
[00:31] | The Deathstroke gang has really upped their game. | 丧钟帮就越发猖狂了 |
[00:33] | They’ve amassed more territory and power than ever before. | 他们掌握了前所未有的领地和势力 |
[00:36] | Your brother hates you. That makes things unpredictable. | 你哥哥恨你 这让事态无法预测 |
[00:38] | Vasquez is one of the Glades’ wealthiest citizens. | 瓦斯奎斯是贫民区最有钱的人之一 |
[00:40] | Maybe the Deathstrokes plan to extort him. | 也许丧钟帮打算勒索他 |
[00:42] | A crisis is coming, John. | 一场危机要来了 约翰 |
[00:44] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[00:44] | Reminding you what you are doing here, | 提醒你来这里的目的 |
[00:46] | which does not include interfering in the events of this earth. | 可不包括干涉这个地球上的事件 |
[00:49] | – The city’s under attack. – By who? | -这座城市正在遭受袭击 -谁干的 |
[00:52] | A crisis is imminent. | 一场危机即将来临 |
[00:54] | Someone is coming, | 有个人要来了 |
[00:56] | Someone far, far more powerful than myself. | 一个远远比我还要强大的人 |
[00:59] | We have to get the hell out of here. | 我们得从这地方逃出去 |
[01:07] | I missed you, buddy. | 想死你了 伙计 |
[01:09] | We found ourselves in each other. | 我们在彼此身上找到了自我 |
[01:11] | You’re never without me. | 我会一直在你身边的 |
[01:14] | Beautiful boy. | 我的乖儿子 |
[01:16] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[01:17] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[01:20] | Son. | 儿子 |
[01:34] | I warned you not to interfere. | 我警告过你不要去干涉 |
[01:38] | You didn’t bring us here? | 不是你把我们带到这里的吗 |
[01:40] | No. I discovered what had transpired on Earth-2, | 不是 我发现了在地球2上发生的事 |
[01:43] | that you intervened to save Laurel Lance. | 你介入其中救了劳蕾尔·兰斯 |
[01:45] | I redirected you. | 于是我给你重新定向了 |
[01:47] | What…the hell happened back there? | 那里到底发生了什么事 |
[01:50] | A herald of what is to come, | 是即将发生之事的预兆 |
[01:52] | an entire world erased from existence. | 整个世界都被清除 不复存在了 |
[01:55] | Where’s my mother? | 我妈妈在哪 |
[02:00] | Where’s–where’s Tommy? | 汤米在哪 |
[02:02] | Where’s Rene, where’s Dinah? | 雷内和戴娜呢 |
[02:05] | They are no more. | 他们都不复存在了 |
[02:09] | Did you hurt John and Laurel? | 你伤害了约翰和劳蕾尔吗 |
[02:10] | They are alive and nearby, | 他们还活着 就在附近 |
[02:13] | but now you know that if we fail to stop | 但现在你总算明白了 如果我们没能阻止 |
[02:15] | the coming crisis, | 即将到来的危机 |
[02:17] | what you witnessed will occur | 那么你所经历的这些将切实发生在 |
[02:18] | on infinite earths across the expanse of time. | 各个时空领域的无数个地球上 |
[02:21] | How did I fail? Your dwarf star particles are right there. | 我怎么会失败呢 你的矮星粒子就在那 |
[02:24] | You disobeyed my instructions | 你为了避免平行世界的 |
[02:25] | to avoid entanglements on a parallel earth. | 一场纠纷而违背了我的指示 |
[02:28] | You confronted Tommy Merlyn. | 你和汤米·梅林对峙 |
[02:30] | You altered the fate of Laurel Lance. | 你改写了劳蕾尔·兰斯的命运 |
[02:32] | I watched her die once. | 我曾经看着她死去 |
[02:35] | Ok. I wasn’t prepared to do it again. | 我不忍心再看她死一次 |
[02:37] | You are not a man accustomed to following orders, | 你并不是一个习惯服从命令的人 |
[02:41] | but the survival of the multiverse requires | 但想在多元宇宙中存活下来的首要条件就是 |
[02:44] | that you obey mine. | 你要服从我的命令 |
[02:49] | Where are we? | 我们现在在哪 |
[02:50] | Your home earth, where you will complete your next task. | 你自己的地球 在这你将完成下一个任务 |
[02:54] | There’s a man named Dr. Robert Wong. | 有一个叫罗伯特·王的博士 |
[02:57] | Bring him to me. | 带他来见我 |
[02:58] | – Why? – Now, that is not your concern. | -为什么 -你不需要考虑这个 |
[03:03] | Do not fail me again. | 不要再让我失望了 |
[03:06] | Oliver, we have to get out of here…now. | 奥利弗 我们必须离开这里 马上 |
[03:19] | – Who are they? – Local gang. | -他们是谁 -当地黑帮 |
[03:21] | I think we busted up a deal. | 我想我们坏了他们一桩生意 |
[03:55] | Nice of you to show up. | 你们俩总算现身了 |
[04:03] | Where the hell are we? | 我们这是在哪 |
[04:08] | We’re in Hong Kong. | 我们在香港 |
[04:27] | It’s–it’s not possible. | 这…不可能 |
[04:29] | There’s no way that my entire earth | 不可能整个地球 |
[04:31] | is just– is just gone. | 就这么…消失了 |
[04:32] | You saw what happened to the SCPD, right, | 你也看到星城警局发生的事了 对吗 |
[04:34] | that energy wave, people just disappearing? | 那股冲击波 让人直接消失不见了 |
[04:36] | That doesn’t mean it happened everywhere. | 那也不意味这种事能随处可见 |
[04:38] | The Monitor told me that it did. | 监视者告诉过我会出现这种事 |
[04:39] | – The what? – His real name is Mar Novu– | -什么者 -他的真名是马尔·诺武 |
[04:41] | Oh. You call that a real name? | 这种名字也能算是真名 |
[04:43] | He’s the one that has asked me to be on this mission. | 就是他让我来完成这次任务的 |
[04:46] | He is trying to prevent a crisis… | 他在试图阻止一场危机… |
[04:48] | Oliver, just stop. | 奥利弗 别说了 |
[04:49] | Hand me the breach device. | 把缺口装置给我 |
[04:51] | Give it to me. I’m going back. | 快给我 我要回去 |
[04:53] | Laurel, back where? | 劳蕾尔 回哪去 |
[04:54] | To my earth | 回我的地球上 |
[04:56] | to look for any survivors. | 去寻找幸存者 |
[05:02] | It’s not working. | 这东西坏了 |
[05:04] | Probably damaged on our jump through the portal. | 很可能是我们跳过传送门时摔坏了 |
[05:05] | We don’t have time to go all the way | 我们已经没时间千里迢迢跑回 |
[05:07] | to S.T.A.R. Labs. | 尖端科技研究实验室了 |
[05:09] | I–I have to find somebody local. | 我必须找一个当地能修理的人 |
[05:10] | I’m sorry, but we need to focus on the mission. | 抱歉 但我们必须集中注意力完成任务 |
[05:12] | First of all, there is no we here, | 首先 根本不存在”我们” |
[05:13] | and the only mission that I care about | 而我唯一在乎的任务 |
[05:16] | is saving what’s left of my earth. | 只有拯救我地球上的生还者 |
[05:18] | Laurel. Laurel! | 劳蕾尔 劳蕾尔 |
[05:20] | There’s no one left to save. | 你没有需要拯救的生还者了 |
[05:23] | The only thing that we can do right now | 我们现在能做的只有 |
[05:25] | is prevent this from happening again | 遵循监视者的指令 |
[05:27] | by doing what the Monitor tells us– | 防止类似的事再次发生… |
[05:29] | Screw the Monitor, Oliver, | 去他的监视者 奥利弗 |
[05:30] | and screw you, too. | 也去你的 |
[05:32] | None of this would have happened | 如果你一开始就未出现在我的地球上 |
[05:34] | if you hadn’t shown up on my earth in the first place. | 所有这一切本不会发生 |
[05:37] | All of those people that you saw die, | 所有那些你看着死掉的人 |
[05:39] | they weren’t real to you. | 他们对你来说都不是真实的 |
[05:40] | They were just copies of the people that you love… | 他们都只是你所爱之人的复制品… |
[05:45] | But that is my home, | 但那里是我的家 |
[05:48] | and those people, those are real people who are counting on me– | 而那些人 那些真实的人都指望着我 |
[05:52] | Adrian, my sister. | 阿德里安 我的妹妹 |
[05:56] | I just got my life back, | 我才重获我的生活 |
[05:57] | and I am not giving it up without a fight. | 我绝不会轻易放弃的 |
[06:02] | Let her go, man. | 让她走吧 哥们 |
[06:03] | She’s wasting her time, John. | 她是在浪费自己的时间 约翰 |
[06:05] | She’s processing her grief, | 她只是在处理自己的悲痛 |
[06:07] | and if we have a new mission | 如果我们有新的任务 |
[06:09] | and the multiverse depends on it, Oliver, | 而且事关多元宇宙的存亡 奥利弗 |
[06:10] | we have to get going right now. | 那我们得马上开始行动了 |
[06:15] | Anyone want to fill me in on what happened out there? | 有人愿意和我说说外面是怎么回事吗 |
[06:17] | I almost got my throat slit. | 我差点被割喉了 |
[06:20] | Turns out Connor doesn’t know his brother as well as he thinks. | 事实上康纳没他想象的那么了解他哥 |
[06:22] | Hey. We’re all still alive, aren’t we? | 我们都还活着 不是吗 |
[06:24] | Which means what exactly, | 这说明什么呢 |
[06:26] | that your brother’s not such a bad guy? | 说明你哥哥不是坏人吗 |
[06:27] | All I’m saying is JJ could have killed you, | 我只是说 JJ本可以杀了你的 |
[06:29] | and he didn’t. | 但他没有 |
[06:31] | That is some serious denial. | 真的是死鸭子嘴硬啊 |
[06:34] | To answer your question, nothing good. | 回答你之前的问题 外面没什么好事 |
[06:35] | What about Alberto Vasquez? | 那艾尔伯托·瓦斯奎斯呢 |
[06:36] | He’s safe, but he’d already given JJ what he was after. | 他没事 但他已经把JJ想要的东西给他了 |
[06:40] | Which was? | 什么东西 |
[06:40] | Access codes to the private vault in Vasquez’s penthouse. | 瓦斯奎斯顶层公寓里私人金库的密码 |
[06:44] | Yeah. Well, we went to the vault, | 没错 我们去了金库 |
[06:45] | but by the time we got there, | 但等我们到那里的时候 |
[06:46] | it had already been trashed and emptied. | 里面一片狼藉 东西都清空了 |
[06:48] | This is all that was left. | 只剩下这个 |
[06:51] | Flash storage from the vault’s security mainframe. | 金库安保主机的储存盘 |
[06:53] | Yeah. Don’t get too excited. | 没错 不要太激动了 |
[06:54] | – It’s totally fried. – Not to brag, | -已经彻底坏了 -不是我吹牛 |
[06:56] | but totally fried is kind of my wheelhouse. | 但恢复彻底坏了的东西正好是我的强项 |
[06:59] | If I can fix it, | 如果我能修好它 |
[07:00] | I’ll be able to extract the vault’s security log. | 我就能提取金库的安保日志 |
[07:03] | Finding out what the Deathstrokes stole | 查明丧钟帮偷了什么 |
[07:04] | could help us figure out what they’re planning next. | 有助于我们弄清他们接下来的计划 |
[07:06] | We already know what they’re planning. | 我们已经知道他们的计划了 |
[07:07] | JJ wants to take over the city. | JJ想要掌控这座城市 |
[07:09] | He needs the cash to do it. | 他需要钞票来达成愿望 |
[07:10] | Well, Vasquez did say the vault was full of valuables– | 瓦斯奎斯确实说过金库里全是值钱货 |
[07:12] | Jewelry, cash. | 珠宝 现金 |
[07:14] | So we figure out where JJ’s gonna sell, take him out. | 那我们就弄清JJ准备在哪销赃 然后抓人 |
[07:16] | I know exactly where you’d go with that kind of product. | 我很清楚带着那种货的人会去哪里 |
[07:20] | You’re not the only one around here with street smarts. | 不是只有你一个人有街头智慧 |
[07:22] | Ok. We’ll find JJ, take him out of play. | 好吧 我们会找到JJ 让他出局的 |
[07:25] | Stay here. Fix that useless piece of junk. | 留在这里 修好那块没用的垃圾 |
[07:29] | And, you, next time I see your brother, | 你 下次我再见到你哥哥 |
[07:33] | don’t get in my way. | 不要妨碍我 |
[07:50] | Harbinger sends her regards. | 先驱者致以问候 |
[08:09] | This would have come in handy 10 years ago. | 10年前要是有这些就好了 |
[08:11] | Well, it helps to be married to Lyla Michaels, | 和莱拉·麦考斯结婚是有好处的 |
[08:13] | who is en route even as we speak. | 她现在正在来的路上 |
[08:14] | John, I didn’t even want to get you involved in this. | 约翰 我根本不希望你牵扯进来 |
[08:17] | I know, but if what you told me is true, | 我知道 但如果你和我说的是实话 |
[08:19] | which is that we’re facing the destruction of… | 我们真的面临着… |
[08:22] | well, hell, man, pretty much everything, | 老天 基本上可以说是万物的毁灭了 |
[08:25] | then to me that’s the very definition of all hands on deck. | 那么在我看来这绝对意味着所有人要一起帮忙 |
[08:27] | Check this out. | 看看吧 |
[08:29] | Now this machine is hooked up to A.R.G.U.S.’ intranet, | 这台机器连接着天眼会的内网 |
[08:33] | So we can access all the information it has on Dr. Wong. | 所以我们可以接触到其中关于王博士的一切信息 |
[08:39] | You want to tell me what that face is all about, | 你想告诉我你那副表情是什么意思吗 |
[08:40] | or are you gonna make me guess? | 还是说你想让我猜 |
[08:43] | Laurel. She was right. | 劳蕾尔 她说得对 |
[08:45] | The Monitor warned me not to get involved, | 监视者警告过我不要干预 |
[08:47] | and, I don’t know, | 我也说不好 |
[08:49] | if I’d just found a way to get the dwarf star particles | 如果我找到办法拿到矮星粒子 |
[08:52] | without trying to stop Tommy’s undertaking, then– | 而不去阻止汤米启动事业 那么… |
[08:54] | Oliver, what were you supposed to do, | 奥利弗 你还能怎么办呢 |
[08:55] | just sit back and let it happen? | 袖手旁观 放任其发生吗 |
[08:56] | I ignored the orders of a cosmic being, | 我无视了一个宇宙人的命令 |
[08:59] | and as a result, | 结果 |
[09:00] | I watched an entire world just disappear, so… | 我看到一整个世界消失了 所以… |
[09:07] | I’m just trying not to make the same mistake twice. | 我只是在试图避免再犯同样的错误 |
[09:09] | Well, if this cosmic being wanted | 如果这个宇宙人想要的是 |
[09:11] | someone willing to watch the mass murder of innocent people, | 一个甘愿看着无数无辜百姓丧命的人 |
[09:14] | then…he picked the wrong hero. | 那么…他选错了英雄 |
[09:18] | Shouldn’t blame yourself, man. | 你不应该自责 兄弟 |
[09:19] | Well, what about my behavior over the past 7 years | 过去七年我做了什么 |
[09:22] | has given you the impression that I would? | 让你觉得我是会自责的人吗 |
[09:25] | Got him. | 找到他了 |
[09:26] | Dr. Robert Wong, renowned biophysicist. | 罗伯特·王博士 知名生物物理学家 |
[09:29] | Won the nobel prize in the specialty | 曾因复合蛋白质和抗体 |
[09:30] | of complex proteins and antibodies. | 而获得过诺贝尔奖 |
[09:33] | First the dwarf star particles, now a mysterious scientist. | 先是矮星粒子 现在又是一位神秘的科学家 |
[09:36] | Can’t The Monitor just snap his fingers and get both? | 监视者不能打个响指就把两样都搞到吗 |
[09:38] | Well, he’s not the biggest fan of sharing information. | 他可不是个喜欢透露信息的人 |
[09:41] | OK. Looks like Dr. Wong might not be that easy to find. | 好吧 看来王博士也许没那么容易被找到 |
[09:44] | He’s been missing a week. This is the last-known photo. | 他已经失踪一周了 这是他最后被拍到的照片 |
[09:47] | Wan Chai University. He’s a professor. | 湾仔大学 他是名教授 |
[09:49] | That’s where we start. | 我们就从那里开始吧 |
[09:50] | Need to do things quietly, stay under the radar. | 我们得悄悄的 别引人注目 |
[09:56] | Too late. | 迟了 |
[10:42] | Tatsu? | 塔苏 |
[10:55] | You will be safe here. | 你们在这里是安全的 |
[10:59] | So who were those men, Triad? | 刚刚那些人是谁 三合会吗 |
[11:01] | Shu Gang, their rivals. | 书刚 三合会的对头 |
[11:03] | Why are you in Hong Kong? | 你为什么在香港 |
[11:05] | I thought you were with the Crescent Order. | 你不是和新月会在一起吗 |
[11:07] | I was | 本来是的 |
[11:08] | until I gave Nyssa the lotus cure to save your sister, | 但后来为了救你妹妹 我把圣莲给了娜莎 |
[11:11] | and they called for my head. | 于是他们下令取我人头 |
[11:13] | So you decided to become a vigilante? | 所以你决定成为一名治安维持者 |
[11:14] | My son died in this city. | 我的儿子死在了这里 |
[11:17] | No more Akios will die here | 不会再有孩子在这里死去了 |
[11:19] | as long as I’m here to protect them. | 我要在这里保护他们 |
[11:22] | That explains what I’m doing here. | 我在这里是因为这个 |
[11:25] | It’s all you, man. | 你来说吧 老兄 |
[11:27] | Right. We’re looking for a scientist named Dr. Robert Wong. | 好吧 我们在找一名叫罗伯特·王的科学家 |
[11:31] | – Why? – There’s a crisis coming | -为什么 -有一场危机即将到来 |
[11:33] | that quite literally threatens the entire universe. | 会危及整个宇宙的存亡 |
[11:38] | A man–something like a man | 一个人…某个像人的东西 |
[11:42] | has asked me to help him stop it. | 让我帮他阻止危机的发生 |
[11:45] | – You mean Mar Novu? – You’ve heard of him? | -你说的是马尔·诺武吗 -你听说过他 |
[11:49] | When I was with the Crescent Order. | 我在新月会的时候听过 |
[11:51] | A being who transcends universes, | 说他是个超越各宇宙的存在 |
[11:55] | a crisis brewing. | 一场危机正在酝酿中 |
[11:56] | He believes Dr. Wong can help him stop it. | 他相信王博士能帮他阻止这场危机 |
[11:58] | And you believe him? | 你相信他吗 |
[11:59] | I have to. | 我不得不 |
[12:02] | Then how can I help? | 那我能怎么帮到你 |
[12:03] | Tatsu, what we’re doing is very dangerous. | 塔苏 我们在干的这件事非常危险 |
[12:04] | I–I can’t ask you to be involved. | 我不能要求你一同参与 |
[12:08] | You’re not asking. I’m offering. | 不是你要求 是我主动提供帮助 |
[12:15] | Dr. Wong was seen last | 王博士最后一次被看见 |
[12:17] | leaving his classroom at Wan Chai University. | 是他离开湾仔大学教室的时候 |
[12:20] | That was a week ago. | 那是一周前的事了 |
[12:22] | We’re trying to figure out why he would have left town. | 我们想要弄清楚他为什么要出城 |
[12:24] | I don’t think he has. | 我不觉得他出城了 |
[12:26] | Those pins, they’re only worn by the Security Wing, | 那些徽章 是保安科的标志 |
[12:29] | Hong kong version of the secret police. | 香港版的秘密警察 |
[12:31] | With a very healthy reputation for | 他们素来以 |
[12:32] | silencing political Enemies of the State. | 灭口国家政治公敌著称 |
[12:34] | Yeah, but why would they be going after Dr. Wong? | 可他们为什么要去抓王博士呢 |
[12:38] | We need to find out. | 我们要搞清楚 |
[12:49] | Johnny told me you were about to do something stupid. | 约翰告诉我你要干傻事 |
[12:52] | He called you all the way to Hong Kong to follow me? | 他让你不远万里跑到香港来跟踪我 |
[12:55] | – How nice. – He thought you could use some help. | -真贴心啊 -他觉得你需要帮手 |
[12:57] | Clearly, he was right. | 很明显 他是对的 |
[12:58] | Clearly, he needs to mind his own business. | 很明显 他应该少管闲事 |
[13:00] | He said you’re looking for an old friend. | 他说你在找一位老朋友 |
[13:03] | Doesn’t seem like the kind who’s too friendly. | 看起来好像不是很友好的那种 |
[13:05] | His name is David Chin. | 他叫大卫·钱 |
[13:07] | I met him a few years ago through Cayden James. | 我是几年前通过凯登·詹姆斯认识他的 |
[13:09] | He said he could help me get back to Earth-2 | 他当时说他可以帮我回到地球二去 |
[13:11] | So maybe he still can. | 也许他现在仍然可以 |
[13:15] | Do you have any idea what you’re about to walk into? | 你知道你要进的是什么地方吗 |
[13:19] | Nothing that I can’t handle myself. | 没有什么是我自己应付不了的 |
[13:29] | You’ll need backup. | 你需要后援 |
[13:46] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[13:49] | I wouldn’t. | 别做傻事 |
[13:50] | Hello, David. It’s been a while. | 大卫你好 好久不见 |
[13:53] | Black Siren? | 黑海妖 |
[13:54] | David, I’m gonna need your help, | 大卫 我需要你的帮助 |
[13:56] | and if you don’t help me, | 如果你不帮我的话 |
[13:57] | then I am gonna hurt you very, very badly. | 我会让你非常痛苦 |
[14:01] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[14:04] | Whoa? Is that an interdimensional extrapolator? | 那是次元外推器吗 |
[14:07] | If that’s nerd talk for breach device, then yes, | 如果那是你们书呆子对缺口装置叫法 那没错 |
[14:09] | and I need you to fix it. | 我需要你把它修好 |
[14:10] | That’s not really my area of expertise. | 那其实不是我的专长领域 |
[14:15] | Ok, ok. | 好吧 |
[14:18] | I’ll do it. | 我修 |
[14:19] | Good. I’m so glad you reconsidered. | 很好 我很高兴你改了主意 |
[14:28] | So this is, what, like a black market? | 这是个黑市之类的吗 |
[14:30] | More or less. | 差不多吧 |
[14:32] | If JJ wants to find a buyer, | 如果JJ想要找个买家 |
[14:33] | this is where he’ll be. | 他就会来这 |
[14:42] | I’ll check the back. | 我去后面看看 |
[14:46] | See, I still don’t get it. | 我还是不明白 |
[14:48] | Your dad was Bronze Tiger, and you turned out ok. | 你爸爸是青铜虎 你却没受什么影响 |
[14:51] | I mean, kind of. | 我是说 某种程度上 |
[14:53] | Gee. Thanks. | 好吧 谢了 |
[14:56] | John and Lyla were basically saints. | 约翰和莱拉简直就是圣人 |
[14:59] | Yeah. Well, they spent all their time worrying about me. | 嗯 他们总是在担心我 |
[15:02] | JJ got shortchanged. | 对JJ的关心就少了 |
[15:03] | Hey. You think JJ turned out this way because of you? | 你觉得JJ变成这样是你的缘故 |
[15:08] | No. JJ made his own choices. | 不是的 是JJ自己的选择 |
[15:11] | I know you want to believe that deep down | 我知道你的内心深处还是想去相信 |
[15:13] | there’s still some good in him. | 他还有善良的一面 |
[15:14] | There is. Listen. | 真的有 听着 |
[15:16] | JJ wasn’t just my brother, ok? | JJ不仅仅是我的哥哥 |
[15:17] | He was my best friend. | 他还曾是我最好的朋友 |
[15:19] | That was a long time ago. | 那已经是很久以前的事了 |
[15:27] | Come to have a drink with me, little bro? | 是来和我喝酒的吗 老弟 |
[15:30] | – This is over, JJ. – I don’t think so. | -结束了 JJ -我可不同意 |
[15:38] | – Put down your weapons. – You first. | -把武器放下 -你先放 |
[15:48] | Maybe there’s a better way that we can resolve this. | 也许我们有更好的办法来解决这个问题 |
[15:50] | No, no, no. We can resolve this | 不 我们解决这个问题的方法 |
[15:52] | by you coming with us. | 就是你跟我走 |
[15:53] | You know, I wish that I could. I do, | 我很希望我可以 真的 |
[15:55] | I do, but I got business to attend to. | 真的 可我还有生意要打理 |
[15:59] | I would settle for a friendly chat with my brother. | 我倒是愿意和我的弟弟友好地谈谈 |
[16:03] | What you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[16:04] | I think that’s never gonna happen. | 我觉得这是不可能的 |
[16:09] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:11] | You want to talk, we’ll talk. | 你想谈谈 那我们就谈谈 |
[16:14] | That looked like that hurt. | 看起来伤口很痛 |
[16:31] | Knowing you has changed my life. | 认识你改变了我的一生 |
[16:32] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[16:38] | We’re gonna be fine. | 我们会没事的 |
[16:45] | I spoke to contact on Hong Kong police force. | 我和香港警察的线人谈过了 |
[16:47] | As soon as I mentioned Dr. Wong’s name, he stopped talking. | 我一提到王博士的名字 他就闭口不谈 |
[16:51] | – He seemed afraid. – I think we know why. | -他好像很害怕 -我想我们知道原因 |
[16:53] | It seems that Dr. Wong has been working | 貌似王博士一直 |
[16:54] | on a top secret project for the Chinese government. | 在为中国政府进行一项秘密项目 |
[16:56] | Exactly, which means the Security Wing | 没错 这就意味着保安科 |
[16:59] | wasn’t kidnapping him. | 并不是要绑架他 |
[17:00] | It was trying to help him. | 而是试图帮助他 |
[17:01] | He must be in protective custody. | 他一定处于保护性关押 |
[17:02] | Safe house in the Wan Chai District, | 在湾仔区的安全屋里 |
[17:04] | but they’re planning on moving him out of the city tonight. | 但他们计划今晚把他转移出城 |
[17:06] | Then we better get moving. | 那我们最好马上行动 |
[17:20] | Don’t hurt me. | 别伤害我 |
[17:26] | Triad. | 三合会 |
[17:28] | We can’t let them get away with Dr. Wong. | 我们不能让他们把王博士带走 |
[17:30] | We won’t. Go, go, go, go! | 不会的 上 上 |
[17:36] | Out of the way! Out of the way! | 让开 让开 |
[17:46] | Welcome back to Hong Kong. | 欢迎回到香港 |
[18:27] | – It’s gas? – Got to get these people out of here. | -是毒气 -得撤离人群 |
[18:31] | We can’t lose the doctor. | 我们不能让博士走掉 |
[18:50] | No sign of Dr. Wong. | 没有王博士的踪迹 |
[18:51] | Triad must have taken him deep underground. | 三合会一定把他藏得很深 |
[18:54] | I thought China White was in A.R.G.U.S. custody. | 陈娜薇不是被天眼会抓起来了吗 |
[18:57] | Yeah. Well, so did I, and as far as I know, Lyla did, too. | 我也是这么以为 据我所知莱拉也是 |
[18:59] | Well, our situation just got a whole lot more complicated. | 我们的处境一下子变得复杂多了 |
[19:02] | You seemed ready to let those people die back there. | 你好像已经做好准备牺牲掉那些人了 |
[19:05] | I knew you had it handled, | 我知道你已经都安排好了 |
[19:07] | And you knew that Dr. Wong was the priority. | 你也知道王博士是最重要的 |
[19:09] | You sound like someone I used to know– | 你听着就像我曾认识的一个人… |
[19:12] | You 9 years ago, | 九年前的你 |
[19:14] | single-minded about your mission. | 脑子里只有你的使命 |
[19:15] | Tatsu, with due respect, if you had seen | 塔苏 恕我直言 如果你见过 |
[19:17] | what I have seen, you would understand. | 我所目睹的 你就会理解了 |
[19:20] | The Monitor is our best chance at preventing it | 监视者是我们避免此事重演的 |
[19:22] | from happening again. | 最好机会 |
[19:23] | I’ve seen that blind faith in you before, as well, | 你这种盲目的信任我也见过 |
[19:27] | with Amanda Waller. | 那时是对阿曼达·沃勒 |
[19:28] | That wasn’t blind faith. | 那不是盲目的信任 |
[19:30] | She threatened my family, Tatsu. | 她当时以我的家人相要挟 塔苏 |
[19:33] | Right now, the stakes are every family in existence. | 而眼下 受威胁的是所有存在的家庭 |
[19:37] | Guys, I really hate to interrupt this, | 我说 我真不想打断你们 |
[19:39] | But none of this matters if we don’t find | 可如果我们找不到那个失踪的科学家 |
[19:41] | this missing scientist, right? | 所有这些都没有意义了 |
[19:43] | Why does the Triad want him? | 三合会要他干什么 |
[19:45] | His work does not seem harmful. | 他的研究工作不像是有害的 |
[19:47] | Yeah? Well, innocent men don’t work | 是吗 无辜的人才不会去做什么 |
[19:48] | on secret government projects. | 政府秘密项目呢 |
[19:50] | We need to know what this project is. | 我们得搞清楚这个项目是什么 |
[19:52] | Then we’ll know why the Triad is after him. | 那样我们就明白三合会为什么要抓他了 |
[19:59] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[20:01] | He’s stalling. | 他在拖延时间 |
[20:10] | What’s taking so long? | 怎么要这么久 |
[20:12] | – It’s done. – Great. | -完成了 -很好 |
[20:15] | So you won’t mind if we test it out. | 你不介意我试一下吧 |
[20:23] | It isn’t working. | 不管用 |
[20:26] | Well, it should be. | 应该有用的 |
[20:26] | Then where’s the portal? | 那传送门在哪呢 |
[20:28] | You want to go to earth-37, earth-14? | 你想去地球37还是地球14 |
[20:33] | I want to go to earth-2. | 我想去地球2 |
[20:35] | Earth-2… | 地球2… |
[20:38] | Is gone. | 不见了 |
[20:41] | It registered at first, but now I see that it’s like a shadow. | 它一开始还有显示 但现在变成了阴影一样 |
[20:46] | There’s no sign of life. | 没有生命迹象 |
[20:50] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这没有道理 |
[20:57] | You’re lying. Fix it! Fix it! | 你在说谎 修好它 修好它 |
[20:59] | I’m telling you I did. | 我确实修好了 |
[21:01] | I can fix tech. I can’t bring back | 我可以修理技术问题 但我没法 |
[21:03] | a whole friggin’ universe! | 让一整个宇宙回来 |
[21:07] | I’m so sorry, Laurel… | 我很抱歉 劳蕾尔 |
[21:10] | But they’re gone. | 但他们已经不在了 |
[21:19] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们快出去吧 |
[21:21] | Laurel! | 劳蕾尔 |
[21:23] | Now! | 快 |
[21:27] | There’s nothing in any governmental databases | 所有政府数据库都没有记录 |
[21:29] | about the project Dr. Wong was working on. | 王博士在研究的项目 |
[21:31] | – So we’re back to square one? – No, not exactly. | -所以我们又回到了原点 -不完全是 |
[21:33] | An A.R.G.U.S. mole led me to a paper trail, | 有个天眼会的内应给了我一份文件记录 |
[21:36] | some equipment that Dr. Wong purchased. | 是王博士购买的一些设备 |
[21:37] | He shipped it to this address. | 他的收货地址是这里 |
[21:38] | Well, it’s his lab. It has to be. | 这一定是他的实验室 |
[21:40] | We need to get in there. | 我们得去一趟 |
[21:41] | That may not be so easy. | 这可能不太容易 |
[21:43] | I know this place. It’s a PLA garrison. | 我知道这个地方 那里是解放军驻地 |
[21:46] | Those garrisons have a reputation | 这些驻地是出了名的 |
[21:47] | for being almost impenetrable. | 几乎攻不可破 |
[21:48] | Almost but not quite. | 几乎 但不是绝对 |
[21:53] | There are certain vulnerabilities. | 有一些明显的弱点 |
[21:55] | Yeah. Well, even if we could get in that place, | 好吧 即使我们能进到那里 |
[21:57] | it’s gonna be heavily fortified. | 也会面临重重防守 |
[21:59] | That’s never stopped us before. | 这对我们来说从来不是问题 |
[22:35] | I’m almost at the sublevel. | 我快到底层了 |
[22:37] | The elevator will take you straight to the lab. | 电梯会直接带你到实验室 |
[22:39] | Most likely will be guarded. | 很可能有人看守 |
[22:45] | All right. I’ve definitely been made. | 好吧 我肯定是暴露了 |
[22:46] | You only have a few minutes. | 你只有几分钟时间 |
[22:53] | I’m starting the upload. | 我开始上传了 |
[23:02] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 这是什么 |
[23:04] | I know what the Triad is after. | 我知道三合会想要什么了 |
[23:08] | Dr. Wong has been trying to re-create | 王博士一直在尝试重制 |
[23:09] | the Alpha/Omega virus. | 阿尔法欧米茄病毒 |
[23:15] | He’s not trying. He’s already done it. | 不是尝试 他已经完成了 |
[23:26] | After what happened last time, you’d think | 经过上一次的事情 |
[23:27] | the Chinese government would have learned its lesson. | 我以为中国政府已经接受教训了 |
[23:29] | The Alpha/Omega is a powerful weapon. | 阿尔法欧米茄是强大的武器 |
[23:31] | Yeah, and the Triad could already have it. | 是的 三合会可能已经得到了 |
[23:33] | If they had it, they wouldn’t have any need for Dr. Wong. | 如果他们得到了 就用不着王博士了 |
[23:35] | It’s just a matter of time before they make him re-create it. | 他们迫使王博士重制病毒是迟早的事 |
[23:38] | Which means, Oliver, that we have a ticking clock | 也就是说 奥利弗 我们时间紧迫 |
[23:40] | and absolutely no plan. | 却完全没有计划 |
[23:43] | – We have this. – You stole the virus? | -我们有这个 -你把病毒偷来了 |
[23:45] | This is what China White wants, | 陈娜薇既然想要这个 |
[23:47] | this is what I’m gonna give her. | 那我就给她这个 |
[23:48] | Oliver, you more than anyone else knows | 奥利弗 你比任何人都清楚 |
[23:49] | how dangerous this is. | 这有多危险 |
[23:50] | Which is why I’m not actually gonna give her the virus. | 所以我不会真把病毒给她 |
[23:52] | We’re using this as bait to draw her out. | 我们只是用它作为诱饵引她出来 |
[23:54] | My husband tried this gambit once already, | 我丈夫也有过同样的举动 |
[23:56] | and you’re the one who told him he made a mistake. | 是你告诉他 他犯了个错误 |
[23:59] | This is different. | 这次不同 |
[24:01] | Maseo had every intention | 马赛欧有很强的动机 |
[24:02] | of actually giving the virus to China White. | 真正把病毒交给陈娜薇 |
[24:05] | – I don’t. – It’s too risky. | -我没有 -这太冒险了 |
[24:06] | It’s riskier to do nothing. | 什么都不做更危险 |
[24:10] | If anyone has a better idea, | 如果谁有更好的主意 |
[24:13] | I’m all ears. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[24:20] | I’ll start making arrangements. | 我去做一些安排 |
[24:38] | Here. It’ll help with the swelling. | 给 这个有助于消肿 |
[24:42] | I don’t have anyone here who | 在这边没人会关心我 |
[24:43] | cares if I come home with bruised knuckles. | 是否肿着拳头回家 |
[24:47] | I’m here. I care. | 我在这 我关心 |
[24:52] | You barely even know me. | 你几乎都不认识我 |
[24:55] | I know what it’s like to lose people. | 我知道失去别人的感觉 |
[24:57] | Do you know what it’s like to lose an entire universe? | 你知道失去一整个宇宙的感觉吗 |
[25:02] | No. | 不知道 |
[25:04] | Then you don’t know how I feel. | 那你就不知道我的感觉 |
[25:08] | You didn’t know them. | 你不认识他们 |
[25:10] | My sister, | 我妹妹 |
[25:13] | Adrian. They’re my family. | 阿德里安 他们是我的家人 |
[25:16] | They’re–they’re good people. | 他们是 他们是好人 |
[25:21] | They don’t deserve to be gone. | 他们不该死去 |
[25:25] | To think that I’m the one who’s done such awful things. | 而我却做了那么多可怕的事情 |
[25:28] | But you’re trying to be better. | 但是你在努力变好 |
[25:30] | Everyone deserves a shot at redemption. | 每个人都该得到救赎的机会 |
[25:33] | Well, then maybe this is where I deserve to be. | 那也许我就应该呆在这里 |
[25:37] | When I was in Afghanistan, | 当我在阿富汗时 |
[25:41] | my unit got sent out on patrol | 我的小队被派出去巡逻 |
[25:42] | on a day I drew base duty. | 那天我在基地值守 |
[25:45] | It was a routine op. | 那是一次常规行动 |
[25:46] | We’d done it a hundred times before. | 我们做过几百次了 |
[25:49] | Only this time, there was an IED in the road. | 只是这次 路上有个简易爆炸装置 |
[25:57] | None of them made it back. | 他们没有一个活着回来 |
[26:02] | I used to lie in bed at night | 我过去常常在夜晚躺在床上 |
[26:04] | asking myself | 问我自己 |
[26:07] | “Why them? | “为什么是他们” |
[26:09] | Why not me?” | “为什么不是我” |
[26:13] | And I made every deal I could think of | 我向所有我能想到的 |
[26:15] | with any god I thought might listen. | 有可能聆听我的神做祈祷 |
[26:18] | And did it work? | 有作用吗 |
[26:22] | Not exactly. | 几乎没有 |
[26:24] | So you’re right. | 所以你是对的 |
[26:29] | I don’t know what you’re going through, | 我无法理解你的经历 |
[26:32] | but I do know something about survivor’s guilt. | 但我确实懂得幸存者的愧疚 |
[26:36] | Does it get any easier? | 会慢慢轻松些吗 |
[26:39] | No. | 不会 |
[26:41] | All we can do is try and move forward. | 我们只能试着向前看 |
[26:47] | How am I supposed to move forward | 我怎么能向前看 |
[26:50] | when everyone I’ve ever loved is gone? | 所有我爱的人都死了 |
[26:55] | By not giving up. | 不轻易放弃 |
[26:57] | By doing the right thing. | 去做正确的事 |
[27:01] | We honor the dead by fighting for the living. | 我们为活着的人努力 以纪念死去的人 |
[27:08] | This world needs you, too. | 这个世界也需要你 |
[27:30] | You’re not talking me out of this. | 你别想劝阻我了 |
[27:31] | – I know. – Trust me, Tatsu. | -我知道 -相信我 塔苏 |
[27:33] | I will not let China White get the virus. | 我不会让陈娜薇拿到病毒 |
[27:37] | – And what if you fail? – I’m not gonna fail. | -如果你失败了呢 -我不会失败 |
[27:40] | Nine years ago, you failed to stop the virus, | 九年前 你就没能阻止病毒 |
[27:44] | and my son died. | 我儿子死了 |
[27:45] | And I regret it every day. | 我每天都在后悔 |
[27:47] | You must remember it because of what happened after. | 你记得是因为之后发生的事 |
[27:50] | I tortured General Shrieve. | 我折磨了瑞孚将军 |
[27:52] | Your grief, your anger, your guilt over the failure, | 你的悲伤 你的愤怒 你因为失败而愧疚 |
[27:55] | It stole your humanity. | 这偷走了你的人性 |
[27:57] | This is different. I’m not angry. | 这次不一样 我不生气 |
[27:59] | I’m simply doing what has to be done. | 我只是在做该做的事 |
[28:02] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[28:03] | It is said that Mar Novu believes order comes through chaos. | 据说马尔·诺武相信秩序出于混乱 |
[28:06] | So he’s bringing us order? | 所以他给我们带来了秩序吗 |
[28:08] | But first maybe chaos. | 但是首先带来的可能是混乱 |
[28:09] | He’s asking you to bring him a man | 他要你给他找一个 |
[28:11] | who re-created a deadly virus. Why? | 能重新制造一个致命病毒的人 为什么 |
[28:14] | How do you know he won’t use it | 你怎么知道他不会比三合会更过分 |
[28:15] | for something worse than the Triad? | 把病毒用在更糟糕的事情上 |
[28:17] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[28:19] | But I have to believe him. | 但我必须相信他 |
[28:21] | I have no other choice. | 我没得选 |
[28:23] | Even if that is true, | 即使这是真的 |
[28:25] | he does not seem to care who he hurts along the way. | 他似乎并不关心这一路上他伤害了谁 |
[28:29] | Sometimes, the mission is not worth the cost. | 有时候 任务不值得付出这么多代价 |
[28:33] | You know that, | 你自己知道 |
[28:35] | so why are you still doing what he asks? | 那为什么你还在听他的话 |
[28:39] | Because if I’m wrong– | 因为如果我错了 |
[28:42] | if I’m wrong, then all of this is for nothing. | 如果我错了 那这一切都是徒劳了 |
[28:46] | Do you understand, Tatsu? | 你懂吗 塔苏 |
[28:47] | I left Felicity. | 我抛下了费利西蒂 |
[28:51] | I left my children, | 我抛下了我的孩子们 |
[28:53] | So if–if–if the– if the Monitor can’t fix this | 所以 如果 如果监视者不能解决这个 |
[28:56] | and if he is not here to help, | 如果他不是来帮忙的 |
[28:57] | then all of these things that I’ve sacrificed | 那我所牺牲的一切 |
[29:00] | and all the things that so many other people | 和那么多人牺牲的一切 |
[29:03] | have already sacrificed will have been for nothing. | 就都是徒劳了 |
[29:07] | I need my family to live, | 我需要我的家人活着 |
[29:12] | which means that I need this to work. | 这意味着我需要这事成功 |
[29:16] | You’re risking too much. | 你太冒险了 |
[29:18] | There’s no other choice. | 别无选择 |
[29:19] | There’s always another choice. | 总有其他选择 |
[29:35] | You seem stressed. Relax. | 你看起来很紧张 放松 |
[29:37] | Look. You said you wanted to talk, | 你说你想谈谈 |
[29:41] | So talk. | 那就谈 |
[29:42] | Still can’t believe that you decided to become a vigilante. | 还是不敢相信你会决定去当治安维持者 |
[29:45] | You know you always have a place here with us. | 你知道你在这里总有一席之地的 |
[29:47] | You do have the mark. | 你有那个标记 |
[29:49] | You know why I got it. | 你知道我为什么有 |
[29:50] | That’s right. You and dad’s brilliant plan | 没错 你和爸爸把我从黑暗中 |
[29:52] | to save me from the dark side. | 拯救出来的绝妙计划 |
[29:54] | I got it because I wanted my brother back. | 我有标记是因为我想要我哥哥回来 |
[29:57] | You remember when I was in middle school, huh? | 你还记得我上中学时吗 |
[29:59] | Remember when those guys tried to get me to run their drugs? | 还记得那些家伙想让我帮他们经营毒品 |
[30:01] | Not really in the mood for a trip down memory lane, Con. | 没心情回忆往事啊 阿康 |
[30:03] | When you found out, you were the one that told me | 在你发现后 是你告诉我 |
[30:06] | that I was better than that. | 我能成为一个更好的人 |
[30:07] | My favorite part of that story is | 这个故事中我最喜欢的部分是 |
[30:09] | when you didn’t listen and I got grounded. | 你不听话 而我被禁足了 |
[30:14] | Dad held me responsible. | 爸爸让我担责 |
[30:18] | You want to hate me? | 你想恨我吗 |
[30:20] | You want to hate dad? Fine. Ok. | 你要恨爸爸吗 好啊 |
[30:22] | That–that’s fair. | 都没问题 |
[30:24] | Don’t throw your life away because of it. | 不要因此而放弃你的生活 |
[30:27] | When I look at you, I still see the kid | 当我看着你 我看见的仍然是那个孩子 |
[30:29] | who’d take on somebody twice his size | 敢和比他大两倍的人打架 |
[30:32] | just because he was messing with me. | 就因为他欺负了我 |
[30:33] | Yeah. I’m not that kid anymore, Con. | 我不是那个孩子了 阿康 |
[30:35] | Yes, you are, | 你是 |
[30:36] | And you can try– you can try to snuff it out, | 你可以努力 努力扼杀他 |
[30:39] | to cover it up with a mask, | 用面具遮住它 |
[30:40] | but I know who you are, and it’s not too late. | 但我知道你是谁 现在还不迟 |
[30:46] | And we can fix this…together. | 我们可以一起解决这个问题 |
[31:01] | You’re late. I thought perhaps you changed your mind. | 你迟到了 我以为你改变主意了 |
[31:04] | Deal’s a deal. | 说话算话 |
[31:07] | Thank you for meeting me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[31:08] | Anything for a friend. | 为了朋友什么都可以 |
[31:15] | Now I have the virus. | 我弄到病毒了 |
[31:17] | – Where’s Dr. Wong? – He’s nearby. | -王博士在哪里 -他就在附近 |
[31:20] | I was surprised when I got your call. | 我没想到会接到你的电话 |
[31:22] | Well, I’m surprised that you’re not in an A.R.G.U.S. prison. | 我没想到你没在天眼会的监狱里 |
[31:24] | Well, apparently the government doesn’t like | 很显然政府不喜欢 |
[31:26] | when agents put bombs in people’s necks. | 探员们把炸弹放进人们的脖子里 |
[31:29] | You know what else they don’t like? Bad press. | 你知道他们还不喜欢什么吗 负面报道 |
[31:31] | So they bought your silence. | 所以他们给钱让你闭嘴 |
[31:33] | It’s a shame your friend Mr. Diggle had to lose his job over it. | 真遗憾你的朋友狄格尔先生因此丢了工作 |
[31:36] | I assume he’s here, too. | 我猜他也在这里吧 |
[31:40] | Perimeter’s clean. | 周边安全 |
[31:41] | Tatsu, any sign of Dr. Wong? | 塔苏 看见王博士了吗 |
[31:45] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[31:46] | I don’t think he’s here. | 我觉得他不在这里 |
[31:48] | Wait. Someone’s coming. | 等等 有人来了 |
[31:52] | Oliver, keep her talking. | 奥利弗 让她继续说话 |
[31:55] | You and I… | 你和我 |
[31:59] | we have been enemies since the very beginning, | 我们从一开始就是敌人 |
[32:02] | but there’s something coming. | 但有事要发生了 |
[32:03] | It’s bigger than us. | 远超我们两个人了 |
[32:05] | It is something that threatens our entire earth. | 威胁着我们整个地球 |
[32:11] | Let me see him. | 让我看看他 |
[32:12] | Give me the case. | 把箱子给我 |
[32:22] | Tatsu, we have to move now. | 塔苏 我们要行动了 |
[32:24] | I see him. I’m going in. | 我看见他了 我进去了 |
[32:29] | Wait. He’s wearing some kind of vest. | 等等 他穿着一件背心 |
[32:32] | It looks like explosives. | 看起来像炸弹 |
[32:33] | China White must have a detonator. | 陈娜薇手里肯定有引爆器 |
[32:36] | It’s real. | 是真的 |
[32:45] | That vest is not part of the agreement. | 协议里可没有这件背心 |
[32:49] | I had to be sure you weren’t gonna do anything stupid. | 我得确保你不会做蠢事 |
[32:51] | I’ll deactivate it once I’m safe in the car. | 等我安全上车了 我就把它关掉 |
[32:55] | Until next time, Mr. Queen. | 下次见了 奎恩先生 |
[32:57] | There’s not gonna be a next time. | 没有下次了 |
[33:00] | Now. | 就现在 |
[33:15] | Damn it! I’m going after the virus! | 糟糕 我去追病毒了 |
[33:45] | China White. | 陈娜薇 |
[33:46] | Tatsu Yamashiro. | 塔苏·山城 |
[33:48] | You really think this will go better than the last time? | 你真的以为这次会比上次好吗 |
[34:14] | I have Dr. Wong. | 我救下了王博士 |
[34:21] | Hi, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[34:24] | Virus is secure. | 病毒安全了 |
[34:27] | I can’t remove the vest without triggering it. | 要拆除背心 我只能引爆它 |
[34:29] | We need that detonator. | 我们需要引爆器 |
[35:05] | The detonator. | 引爆器给我 |
[35:13] | You better kill me now. | 你最好现在杀了我 |
[35:17] | I have the detonator. | 我拿到引爆器了 |
[35:28] | Tatsu? | 塔苏 |
[35:53] | Looks like I’m not the only one who needed backup. | 看来不止我需要支援 |
[36:11] | Tatsu’s resting in the infirmary. | 塔苏在医务室休息 |
[36:14] | She’ll be in pain for a few days, but she’ll be fine. | 会疼好几天 但她会没事的 |
[36:16] | She would have been dead | 如果不是你回来 |
[36:18] | if you hadn’t have come back | 和我们并肩作战 |
[36:19] | and fought with us. | 她就会死了 |
[36:20] | I don’t know if I’ll ever get over what happened | 我不知道自己能不能克服在地球2上的经历 |
[36:23] | on Earth-2, but I’ll help you | 但我会帮助你 |
[36:25] | make sure it never happens again. | 让这样的事不再发生 |
[36:27] | Well, at least we accomplished our objective. | 至少我们完成了目标 |
[36:29] | – How’s Dr. Wong? – He’s fine. | -王博士怎么样了 -很好 |
[36:31] | In a secure location. | 在安全的地方 |
[36:33] | The virus is, too. | 病毒也一样 |
[36:35] | And so what– what, do we text | 我们是不是要发短信 |
[36:36] | the Monitor or whatever, letting him know | 给监视者 让他知道 |
[36:38] | we have his guy? | 我们找到他要的人了 |
[36:38] | Don’t think he texts. | 我觉得他不用短信 |
[36:40] | I don’t want to hand over Dr. Wong just yet. | 先别急着交出王博士 |
[36:43] | I want answers, and if he is not | 我要个说法 如果 |
[36:45] | gonna give them to me, | 他不肯告诉我 |
[36:46] | I’m gonna find them somewhere else. | 我就自己想办法 |
[36:47] | Oliver, what are you talking about? | 奥利弗 你什么意思 |
[36:48] | Tatsu… she told me that I had to be | 塔苏 她告诉我 |
[36:54] | absolutely sure that I was making the right choice. | 一定要完全确定我的抉择是对的 |
[37:00] | She almost died, John. | 她差点死了 约翰 |
[37:05] | A lot of people have died already | 为了这个任务 |
[37:07] | for the sake of this mission. | 已经死了很多人 |
[37:10] | I owe it to all of them to find out | 为了他们 我也要找出 |
[37:11] | who The Monitor really is. | 监视者的真实身份 |
[37:13] | And, Oliver, what if we | 如果我们不喜欢 |
[37:14] | don’t like the answers to those questions? | 问题的答复 那该怎么办 |
[37:17] | What do we do then? | 如何应对 |
[37:17] | We find another way to stop it. | 我们另寻它法 |
[37:22] | There’s always another way. | 一定会有别的方法 |
[37:25] | Oliver, so what’s the plan? | 奥利弗 有什么计划 |
[37:28] | I need to apologize to a friend of mine first. | 我要先向一个朋友道歉 |
[37:37] | So…what do you say? | 你看怎么样 |
[37:40] | How about you and me leave together? | 我们一起离开 |
[37:44] | It was a nice speech, but once again, | 说得很好 但你又一次 |
[37:47] | you have managed to make everything about you. | 把自己当成了一切的中心 |
[37:51] | This isn’t about you or dad. | 这与你和父亲都无关 |
[37:53] | Yeah. You both have this misguided idea | 你们对于责任 家庭 城市荣誉感 |
[37:56] | about duty and family, civic pride. | 都有着错误的认知 |
[38:01] | You fail to see the bigger picture. | 你们都看不见大局 |
[38:05] | I have vision. | 我有远见 |
[38:07] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[38:10] | Did you really not think that I knew you’d show up here? | 你真以为我想不到你们会来这里 |
[38:17] | Yes. Worthless piece of junk, my ass. | 好 去他的一团垃圾 |
[38:22] | What the hell did the Deathstrokes want with this? | 丧钟帮要这个干什么 |
[38:24] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[38:26] | What did you do?! | 你做了什么 |
[38:27] | Oh. Hey, hey. I knew that you thought | 我知道你以为 |
[38:29] | that I’d be after the valuables in Vasquez’s safe | 我想要的是瓦斯奎斯保险箱里的东西 |
[38:32] | and that Zoe would lead you here, | 还以为佐伊会带你找到 |
[38:35] | the one shady trading post that she knows about, right? | 她知道的唯一一个地下交易场所 |
[38:37] | You were never after the money. | 你要的不是钱 |
[38:39] | Why cripple the system when you can rip its heart out? | 我可以完全摧毁系统 当然不用阻碍它 |
[38:46] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[38:47] | Once the unification movement is gone, | 统一运动一旦失败 |
[38:51] | the power vacuum is ours to fill. | 我们就会夺取权力 |
[38:54] | I think we’re done here. | 我们说完了 |
[38:55] | Not even close. | 休想 |
[38:56] | You are not gonna touch me. | 你碰不了我 |
[38:57] | Oh, yeah? And why is that? | 真的吗 为什么呢 |
[38:58] | Because if you do, | 因为你敢动我 |
[39:00] | the men who are storming your bunker right now | 现在袭击你地堡的人 |
[39:02] | will kill your brother. | 就会杀了你哥哥 |
[39:14] | William? | 威廉 |
[39:18] | William, do you copy? | 威廉 你能听到吗 |
[39:19] | Like I said, I think we’re done here. | 我说了 我们完事了 |
[39:23] | If you hurt my brother, I swear I will kill you. | 你敢伤他 我一定会杀了你 |
[39:28] | JJ…please. | JJ 求你了 |
[39:32] | You were wrong about me, brother. | 你看错我了 弟弟 |
[39:36] | It was never a mask. | 那从来不是面具 |
[39:51] | Think the doctors would have preferred you stay in the hospital. | 医生比较希望你能住院 |
[39:55] | I have survived worse. | 这不算什么 |
[39:59] | Brought you something. | 给你带了礼物 |
[40:06] | – Herbs. – There’s a rumor going around | -草药 -传说它能 |
[40:08] | they help with healing. | 加快伤口愈合 |
[40:11] | I have seen many battles. | 我见过许多战斗 |
[40:13] | For a moment, I believed | 有一瞬间 我以为 |
[40:15] | this was my last. | 这是我的最后一战 |
[40:18] | I saw Akio and Maseo, | 我看见了绍夫和马赛欧 |
[40:22] | But…this was not my time. | 但是 我命不该绝 |
[40:26] | Tatsu, you almost died because of me. | 塔苏 你差点因我而死 |
[40:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:35] | Well, you were right when you said that | 你说得没错 |
[40:39] | some missions aren’t worth the cost, | 有些任务不值得付出这么多代价 |
[40:42] | so I’m gonna make sure that this one is. | 我要确保这个任务值得我的付出 |
[40:45] | So where will you go? | 你要去哪里 |
[40:48] | You heard a rumor about The Monitor and a coming crisis? | 你听说过监视者和即将到来的危机吗 |
[40:52] | I doubt the Crescent Order | 我觉得你在新月会 |
[40:53] | will have the answers you seek. | 找不到答案 |
[40:55] | Thankfully, there are organizations on this earth | 幸好 在地球上有一个远比新月会 |
[40:59] | far, far older than the Crescent Order. | 古老的组织 |
[41:04] | I’m going to Nanda Parbat. | 我要去南达帕巴特 |
[41:19] | You should have told me what was going to happen on earth-2. | 你应该告诉我地球2上会发生那样的事 |
[41:28] | John was there. He could have been killed. | 约翰也在那里 他可能会死的 |
[41:31] | The destruction of that earth was a necessary sacrifice. | 那个地球被摧毁是必要的牺牲 |
[41:34] | And what about Laurel Lance? | 劳蕾尔·兰斯呢 |
[41:36] | Her friends, her family– | 她的朋友和家人 |
[41:38] | Countless more like them will perish | 如果我们不让奥利弗·奎恩做好准备 |
[41:40] | if we do not ensure that Oliver Queen is prepared | 无数的和他们一样的人 |
[41:43] | for what is coming. | 也将死去 |
[41:46] | Were you successful? | 你成功了吗 |
[41:48] | Yes. I have Dr. Wong. | 是的 王博士在我手上 |
[41:53] | Then let us proceed. | 那我们继续 |