时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Last season on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》上季回顾 |
[00:02] | Star City’s seen better days. | 星城怎么落破成这样了 |
[00:03] | They built a wall. | 他们建了一堵墙 |
[00:06] | Star City is a wall-free zone once again. | 星城再次变得没有墙了 |
[00:09] | Restoring the Glades won’t be easy. | 要恢复贫民区可不容易 |
[00:10] | The four of you are the heroes that this city needs. | 你们四个就是这座城市所需要的英雄 |
[00:13] | We’re stepping back. We’re leaving Star City. | 我们打算退出 离开星城 |
[00:15] | What now? | 现在怎么样 |
[00:16] | A crisis is imminent. | 一个危机即将来临 |
[00:18] | What does the multiverse require? | 多元宇宙需要什么 |
[00:19] | We seek to prevent the inevitable. | 我们要设法阻止难以避免的危机 |
[00:21] | What are you not telling me? | 你有什么瞒着我 |
[00:22] | I’ve seen your future, Oliver, | 我看过了你的未来 奥利弗 |
[00:24] | inexorable and unavoidable. | 不可改变 无法避免 |
[00:26] | I have watched you die. | 我看到你死去 |
[00:50] | Among the many misconceptions humanity holds dear is | 人类持有的许多错误认知中他们最坚信的 |
[00:53] | the fallacy that all beings are created equal. | 谬论就是所有生物生而平等 |
[00:56] | Boss, look. | 老大 看 |
[00:59] | Fire! | 着火了 |
[01:00] | In truth, there are those who are greater. | 事实上 世上存在着更为强大的人 |
[01:05] | They are called heroes. | 他们被称之为英雄 |
[01:11] | But even among heroes, there are different echelons. | 但即便在英雄之中也存在着不同等级 |
[01:15] | The highest belong to those known as the paragons. | 最高等级的英雄被称为完人 |
[01:20] | And they are the only hope of all creation. | 而他们也是这个世界唯一的希望 |
[01:41] | Oliver? | 奥利弗 |
[01:47] | Hi, mom. | 妈 |
[01:50] | I missed you so much. | 我好想你 |
[01:51] | Oh, my beautiful boy. My beautiful boy. | 我的帅儿子 我的好儿子 |
[02:15] | Your room is exactly as you left it. | 你的房间和你离开的时候一样 |
[02:19] | I never had the heart to change anything. | 我不忍心改动一丝一毫 |
[02:23] | I can’t tell you how great it feels to be home. | 回到家感觉真是太好了 |
[02:25] | Oliver, it’s really you. | 奥利弗 真的是你 |
[02:30] | Hi, Malcolm. | 马尔科姆 |
[02:30] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[02:35] | Ok, what–where’s– where’s Walter? | 好的 怎么…沃尔特哪去了 |
[02:38] | He sold his shares of the company | 金牌号沉船之后 |
[02:41] | when the Gambit went down. | 他就卖掉了他持有的公司股份 |
[02:44] | Ok. Ok. | 好的 好吧 |
[02:51] | What’d I tell you? | 我告诉过你什么 |
[02:53] | Yachts suck. | 游艇糟透了 |
[02:55] | I knew it. I knew you were too stubborn to be dead. | 我就知道 你那么顽固天都不敢收 |
[03:04] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[03:08] | Come on, man. Why are you looking at me like | 怎么了 哥们 你为什么看着我 |
[03:09] | I’m the one who’s been gone a decade? | 好像我才是那个消失了十年的人 |
[03:12] | I just missed you. | 我只是很想你 |
[03:17] | Where’s Thea? | 西娅在哪 |
[03:20] | Sweetheart, um, why don’t you settle in? | 亲爱的 你要不要先休息一下 |
[03:23] | I mean, you must be exhausted. | 你一定累坏了 |
[03:24] | Yeah, but I’d like to see Thea. | 是的 但我还是想先见见西娅 |
[03:29] | Oliver, when you and your father disappeared… | 奥利弗 你和你父亲失踪了以后… |
[03:34] | it wasn’t easy on her. | 她很难接受这件事 |
[03:36] | She took things really hard. | 对她打击非常沉重 |
[03:37] | And there is this new drug called Vertigo. | 有一种新型毒品 叫作”迷魂” |
[03:41] | – I swear to you– – Tommy. | -我向你发誓… -汤米 |
[03:43] | I tried my best to look… | 我已经尽了全力去照看… |
[03:43] | Tommy, Tommy, look, it wasn’t your fault. | 汤米 汤米 听着 这不是你的错 |
[03:51] | What wasn’t his fault? | 什么不是他的错 |
[03:52] | Thea, on her 18th birthday… | 西娅在她十八岁生日那天… |
[03:59] | She overdosed. | 吸毒过量死了 |
[04:09] | Raisa’s famous chicken marsala? | 蕾莎最拿手的马沙拉酒烩鸡 |
[04:11] | I used to make this for William all the time. | 我以前总是给威廉做这道菜 |
[04:14] | Who’s William? | 谁是威廉 |
[04:16] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[04:16] | He was, like, your Wilson on the island, right? | 他就像是你在岛上的威尔逊 对吧 |
[04:19] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[04:20] | How did you manage to survive by yourself all that time? | 那么长时间你是如何仅靠自己活下来的 |
[04:25] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[04:27] | So, uh, things you missed while you were gone. | 你不在时错过了许多事情 |
[04:31] | I got married and divorced twice. | 我结婚又离了 两次 |
[04:35] | Ah, let’s see. What other gossip did you miss? | 让我想想 还有什么你错过的八卦 |
[04:40] | Our parents getting married. | 我们的父母结婚了 |
[04:46] | – It’s, um– – Complicated. | -这事… -很复杂 |
[04:49] | Oliver, I know this must all be a lot. | 奥利弗 我知道这些一时难以接受 |
[04:53] | Well, mom, my apologies, but I actually am a little tired, | 妈 抱歉 但我真的有点累了 |
[04:56] | and I think I’m gonna head up to my bedroom. | 所以我打算先回卧室了 |
[04:59] | Thank you for dinner. | 谢谢这顿晚餐 |
[05:33] | Your bed has been made. | 你的床已经铺好了 |
[05:35] | And there are fresh towels in the bathroom. | 浴室里也有干净的毛巾 |
[05:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:41] | I know the changes must be overwhelming, | 我知道这些变化会让你不知所措 |
[05:45] | and you must feel like you’re on a different planet or something. | 你一定觉得自己好像到了另外一个星球 |
[05:48] | You could say that. | 这么说也没错 |
[05:50] | It couldn’t have been easy all those years on that island. | 这么多年待在那个岛上一定很不容易 |
[05:54] | Sounds like it wasn’t that easy here. | 听起来在这里的生活也并不好过 |
[05:57] | Now, you’re not the same man as when you left. | 现在的你已经不是当初离开时的你了 |
[06:00] | And don’t take this the wrong way, | 不要误会我这句话 |
[06:02] | but I get the sense that it’s… | 但我有一种感觉 |
[06:06] | it’s for the better. | 这样对你更好 |
[06:11] | I’m not so sure. | 我不是很确定 |
[06:13] | Mom, when we were growing up, | 妈 在我们还是孩子的时候 |
[06:16] | if you had to leave me and Thea | 如果你为了保护我和西娅 |
[06:22] | to protect us… | 必须要离开我们… |
[06:26] | would you have done it? | 你会那么做吗 |
[06:30] | Oliver, whether right or wrong, | 奥利弗 不论是对是错 |
[06:34] | everything I’ve ever done was to protect my children. | 我所做的一切都是为了保护我的孩子 |
[06:38] | It’s all a parent can do. | 为人父母都会这么做 |
[06:42] | And someday, hmm, when you have children, | 等到以后 你有了孩子 |
[06:48] | you’ll understand. | 你就会明白了 |
[06:50] | Mom, I’m so sorry. | 妈 对不起 |
[06:54] | Everything’s ok. | 一切都没事了 |
[06:56] | You’re home. You’re safe. | 你已经回家了 你安全了 |
[07:02] | Close your eyes, sweetheart. | 睡一觉吧 亲爱的 |
[07:04] | Get some rest, ok? | 好好休息 |
[07:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:19] | 奎恩-梅林实业 莫伊拉·奎恩 | |
[08:03] | You have failed this city. | 你辜负了这座城市 |
[08:40] | Stand down. | 退下 |
[08:43] | Oliver, what the hell are you doing on my earth? | 奥利弗 你在我的地球上干嘛 |
[09:11] | Showoff. | 炫耀 |
[09:13] | Jealous? | 嫉妒吗 |
[09:15] | Nostalgic. | 想起了往事 |
[09:17] | It seems Adrian and I have the same design sense. | 看来阿德里安和我有相同的设计理念 |
[09:20] | If by that you mean Felicity, yeah. | 如果你是指费利西蒂 是的 |
[09:24] | But this is my bunker. | 但这是我的地堡 |
[09:26] | And Chase? | 那蔡斯呢 |
[09:28] | He’s one of the good guys, literally. | 他真的是个好人 |
[09:30] | And you’re helping him in Star City. | 而你在星城帮他 |
[09:33] | Starling City. And he’s helping me. | 是斯特林市 是他在帮我 |
[09:36] | We make a pretty good team, actually. | 事实上 我们是个很优秀的团队 |
[09:39] | Not that kind of a team. | 不是那种团队 |
[09:41] | So how much small talk do I have to endure | 所以我还要忍受多少这样的闲谈 |
[09:44] | before you tell me what it is exactly you’re doing on my earth? | 你才会告诉我你究竟来我的地球做什么 |
[09:48] | Yeah, it’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[09:50] | Why don’t you start by telling me what you were doing on Lian Yu? | 要不你先告诉我你为何在炼狱上 |
[09:53] | You know, if you wanted to pretend to be back from the dead, | 如果你想假装死而复生 |
[09:55] | you could’ve just showed up in town. | 你可以直接出现在城里 |
[09:56] | I wasn’t given a choice. | 我没得选 |
[09:58] | I was sent to your earth, and I arrived on Lian Yu. | 我被送到你的地球时 就是在炼狱 |
[10:02] | Sent? Sent by who? | 送 谁送的 |
[10:04] | You get him to tell you the truth yet, pretty bird? | 你让他说出真相了吗 美女 |
[10:07] | And nothing but. | 一句没说 |
[10:08] | Seems Mr. Queen survived the Gambit | 似乎奎恩先生从金牌奎恩号的沉船死里逃生 |
[10:10] | and has spent the last 12 years on an island called Lian Yu. | 在一个叫炼狱的小岛上生活了十二年 |
[10:14] | That means “purgatory” if I’m not mistaken. | 如果我没弄错 那个的意思是”试炼地狱” |
[10:17] | It still doesn’t explain what you’re doing | 这还是不能解释你为什么 |
[10:19] | running around in my hood. | 穿着我的衣服到处走动 |
[10:20] | I needed an identity to work under, and yours seemed convenient. | 我需要一个身份暗中行事 而你的正合适 |
[10:25] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:26] | What were you doing at Queen-Merlyn? | 你在奎恩-梅林做什么 |
[10:28] | Not killing those scientists, | 不是去杀那些科学家 |
[10:30] | if that’s what you are implying. | 如果你是在暗示这个的话 |
[10:31] | Well, I’m using Laurel’s equipment to compare the metallurgy of | 我正在用劳蕾尔的设备把你的箭 |
[10:34] | your arrows to the ones that we found in those men and women, | 和那些人身上的箭做比较 |
[10:37] | so we’ll see. | 我们等着瞧 |
[10:38] | Speak of the devil. Literally. | 还真是说曹操曹操到 |
[10:43] | The Dark Archer? | 黑暗弓箭手吗 |
[10:45] | Name’s a bit on the nose, but it’s descriptive. | 名字有些直白 但是很写实 |
[10:47] | Dark costume, jade pendant. | 黑色服装 玉佩 |
[10:49] | It’s Malcolm Merlyn. | 是马尔科姆·梅林 |
[10:50] | Yeah, we thought so, too. | 我们也曾这么认为 |
[10:51] | Ruled him out months ago. | 但几个月前就把他排除了 |
[10:52] | It’s Malcolm Merlyn. | 那就是马尔科姆·梅林 |
[10:54] | And he killed those scientists for a reason. | 他杀死那些科学家是有原因的 |
[10:57] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[10:58] | I’m gonna have a conversation with my stepdad. | 我要去跟我的继父谈谈 |
[11:15] | It never ceases to impress | 人类的发明能力 |
[11:17] | humanity’s capacity for invention. | 总是让人惊讶 |
[11:21] | Infinite number of worlds, | 在无数的世界里 |
[11:23] | and not a single one where man fails to emerge from caves | 人类都成功从洞穴中走了出来 |
[11:27] | and hold dominion over the Earth. | 统治了地球 |
[11:29] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[11:30] | Reminding you what you are doing here, | 提醒你来这里的目的 |
[11:32] | which does not include interfering In the events of this earth. | 可不包括干涉这个地球上的事件 |
[11:34] | I have no intention of interfering. | 我无意干涉 |
[11:36] | Well, you’re not here to confront Malcolm Merlyn | 你不是来和马尔科姆·梅林对质 |
[11:38] | with your suspicion that he is the Dark Archer. | 他是不是黑暗弓箭手的 |
[11:41] | Well, I went to Applied Sciences last night | 我昨晚去了应用科学部门 |
[11:44] | to retrieve the dwarf star particles just like you asked me to. | 按照你的要求去取回矮星粒子 |
[11:47] | You make it sound like a trifle. | 你说得好像这是一件小事 |
[11:50] | Those specific particles can only be found | 在众多地球上 |
[11:52] | on this earth out of a multitude. | 只有这里有这种特殊的粒子 |
[11:54] | My point is that when I arrived, | 我的意思是 在我到达时 |
[11:56] | Malcolm had already stolen them. | 马尔科姆已经偷走了粒子 |
[11:59] | You know what might help? | 你知道什么可能有用吗 |
[12:00] | If I actually knew why I was after them. | 如果我知道寻找粒子的真正原因 |
[12:03] | That I have tasked you should be reason enough. | 我给你的任务足以说明了 |
[12:06] | Or have you come to doubt your commitment to this mission? | 还是你开始怀疑这项任务了吗 |
[12:10] | No, I have not. | 不 我没有 |
[12:14] | At Harris Consolidated, | 在哈里森联合公司 |
[12:15] | we see the wall coming down as an opportunity. | 我们把围墙的倒塌视作一个机会 |
[12:17] | For the criminals of Star City to rob the Glades blind? | 一个让星城罪犯们抢劫贫民区的机会吗 |
[12:20] | To reunite the city. | 一个使城市统一的机会 |
[12:21] | I don’t think people in the Glades got that memo. | 我觉得贫民区的人可不这么想 |
[12:23] | ‘Cause last I checked, | 因为据我所知 |
[12:24] | crime’s up 300% since the wall went down. | 自围墙倒塌 犯罪率增加了三倍 |
[12:26] | There’s an old saying– there are 3 kinds of liars: | 有句古话说 有三种骗子 |
[12:30] | Liars, damn liars, | 普通骗子 极度令人厌恶的骗子 |
[12:33] | and statisticians. | 还有统计学家 |
[12:34] | You’re focusing on the Glades to the exclusion of Star City | 你把注意力都放在贫民区而忽略了星城 |
[12:37] | while net, there’s been a citywide reduction in crime. | 但其实 全市范围内的犯罪率下降了 |
[12:40] | And we have the vigilantes | 而且是治安维持者们 |
[12:42] | who brought down the wall in the first place | 首先推倒了这座围墙 |
[12:44] | to thank for that. | 都是他们的功劳 |
[12:45] | Hear that, guys? We’re famous. | 听见了吗 我们出名了 |
[12:47] | Really? ‘Cause it sounds like we got a long way to go. | 是吗 听起来我们还有很长的路要走 |
[12:51] | Which is why we’re here, | 所以我们才会在这里 |
[12:52] | to make sure nothing happens to Mr. Vasquez. | 确保瓦斯奎斯先生不会出事 |
[12:56] | And where do you think you’re going? | 你这是要去哪里 |
[12:58] | Movement outside. Gonna check it out. | 外面有动静 去查看一下 |
[13:02] | Negative. | 不需要 |
[13:03] | Don’t break perimeter. | 别打破防线 |
[13:04] | Relax. It’ll take a sec. | 别紧张 很快就好 |
[13:06] | Just like Pennytown. | 和佩尼镇一样 |
[13:07] | What was that, Mr. Harris? | 你说什么 哈里森先生 |
[13:10] | I–I was just saying that the unification money | 我是想说投入到佩尼镇的联合资金 |
[13:12] | put into Pennytown prevented a potential disaster | 避免了一场潜在的灾难 |
[13:15] | because we listened to each other. | 因为我们互相倾听 |
[13:19] | Well, she’s either ignoring you, William– | 她要么是在无视你 威廉 |
[13:21] | For the second time this month. | 已经是这个月第二次了 |
[13:22] | Or the comm systems are failing. | 要么就是通讯系统坏了 |
[13:24] | For the fifth time this month. | 本月第五次了 |
[13:25] | It’s a new era. | 这是个新的时代 |
[13:27] | Growing pains are to be expected. | 成长的烦恼也是预料之中的 |
[13:34] | Mia, do you copy? | 米娅 听到了吗 |
[13:36] | Excuse me, miss. | 对不起 小姐 |
[13:38] | Mr. Vasquez doesn’t want any guests wandering the property. | 瓦斯奎斯先生不希望客人们四处乱转 |
[13:41] | This neighborhood just–just isn’t safe anymore. | 这一带 现在不那么安全了 |
[13:43] | Sorry. I just, uh, wanted a look around. | 抱歉 我只是想随便看看 |
[13:46] | Mia. | 米娅 |
[13:49] | Allow me to escort you back in. | 让我送你进去吧 |
[14:01] | We recently completed a total I.T. upgrade. | 我们最近刚刚完成一次彻底的信息技术升级 |
[14:04] | 500 miles worth of high-capacity fiber optics | 805千米长的高性能光缆 |
[14:07] | married to an underground server farm. | 加上地下服务器群 |
[14:10] | Is something like that for Applied Sciences? | 这是为了应用科学部门吗 |
[14:13] | We had a small incident there last night. | 我们昨晚出了点小状况 |
[14:15] | Very unfortunate. | 非常不幸 |
[14:17] | The police are investigating. | 警察正在调查 |
[14:18] | Oh, that’s too bad. I hope no one was hurt. | 太糟了 希望没人受伤 |
[14:21] | So do you think it had anything to do with the, um, | 那你觉得这和… |
[14:23] | the Dwarf–the Dwarf Star project? | 矮星项目有关系吗 |
[14:25] | How do you know about that? | 你是怎么知道那个的 |
[14:26] | Oh, the internet. | 网上看的 |
[14:29] | I didn’t know you had wi-fi on Lian Yu. | 我以为炼狱岛上没有无线网呢 |
[14:30] | No, no, no. I wish. I stayed up late at the house last night, | 没有 我倒想有呢 昨晚我睡得很晚 |
[14:34] | doing my research, catching up. | 做了些研究 了解一下最新的情况 |
[14:36] | Well, the press coverage hasn’t been particularly kind. | 媒体报道不是很友好 |
[14:38] | Everyone wants to make the Dwarf Star project | 大家都想把矮星项目 |
[14:40] | out to be something sinister, | 说成是邪恶的东西 |
[14:42] | but it’s just an alternative energy source project, | 可它不过是替代能源项目 |
[14:45] | completely benign. | 完完全全是无害的 |
[14:47] | I suppose everything’s a matter of interpretation. | 我想任何事都要看大家如何解读了 |
[14:52] | Now, do you think that someone could show me | 你觉得有谁能带我去看看 |
[14:54] | to the most important room on this tour? | 这次参观里最重要的房间吗 |
[14:55] | And, uh, what would that be? | 是哪个房间呢 |
[14:58] | The bathroom. | 卫生间 |
[15:10] | It’s supposed to be red. | 本该是红色的 |
[15:12] | Excuse me. | 你说什么 |
[15:13] | Nothing. Sorry. I’m looking for Felicity Smoak. | 没什么 对不起 我在找费利西蒂·斯莫克 |
[15:18] | Like Felicity Smoak would slum it in I.T. | 费利西蒂·斯莫克怎么会委身于信息技术部 |
[15:20] | instead of running Smoak Tech. | 而不是去领导斯莫克技术公司 |
[15:22] | Oh, good for her. Sorry. | 真为她高兴 抱歉 |
[15:24] | Who does run the I.T. Department? | 那是谁负责信息技术部呢 |
[15:47] | 项目经理 马尔科姆·梅林 | |
[15:48] | There you are. | 是你啊 |
[16:04] | Malcolm Merlyn, you have failed this city. | 马尔科姆·梅林 你辜负了这座城市 |
[16:08] | I–I–don’t know what you think I did, but I– | 我不知道你认为我做了什么 但我… |
[16:48] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[16:49] | Get out of here! | 出去 |
[16:55] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[17:13] | So that’s your story. | 事情就是这样的 |
[17:15] | An archer in black flew in and attacked the hood. | 有个黑衣弓箭手飞进来与穿帽衫的搏斗 |
[17:22] | Well, who is he? Why did he do that? | 他是谁呢 为什么要怎么做呢 |
[17:25] | I don’t know. Find him, and you ask. | 我不知道 找到他 你可以问问 |
[17:29] | First there was an attack on Applied Sciences. | 先是应用科学部门遭到袭击 |
[17:31] | Now there’s a war between two masks in your own office. | 现在又是在你的办公室两个蒙面人打斗 |
[17:34] | And your point, Sergeant? | 队长 你的意思是 |
[17:35] | My point is that I highly doubt this is a coincidence. | 我的意思是我不认为这只是个巧合 |
[17:38] | Well, obviously not. | 很明显不是 |
[17:40] | Somebody is clearly targeting my father’s company. | 很明显有人要袭击我父亲的公司 |
[17:44] | Right. Except from his statement, | 是啊 可你父亲在他的笔录里说 |
[17:46] | your father claimed the hood | 穿帽衫的人 |
[17:47] | was targeting him. | 要袭击的是他 |
[17:49] | It’s funny. He doesn’t usually go after the good guys. | 挺有意思 他一般不会去找好人麻烦的 |
[17:52] | All right. Interview’s over. | 好吧 问话结束 |
[17:54] | Anything else you need, Sergeant Drake, | 你还有什么需要的话 德雷克队长 |
[17:56] | you can either go through me or Mr. Merlyn’s attorney. | 您可以联系我或者梅林先生的律师 |
[17:59] | Perfect. I needed something to look forward to. | 很好 我非常期待 |
[18:07] | She’s got a point. | 她说得有道理 |
[18:08] | It’s a lot of drama for the past 24 hours. | 过去24小时很真够热闹的 |
[18:10] | Maybe we should reconsider Oliver’s welcome home party. | 也许我们应该重新考虑一下欢迎奥利弗回家的派对 |
[18:13] | No, no, no, no. It’ll just look like | 不 那会搞得好像 |
[18:15] | we’re trying to cover something up. | 我们想要遮掩什么似的 |
[18:17] | Yeah. And I missed tequila. | 没错 而且我很想念龙舌兰酒 |
[18:23] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[18:24] | I want you to meet John Diggle. | 我想让你认识一下约翰·狄格尔 |
[18:26] | He’ll be accompanying you from now on. | 从现在起他会在你左右 |
[18:30] | Er–no. Sorry. No. I don’t need a babysitter, Mom. | 不 抱歉 我不需要保姆 妈妈 |
[18:33] | No, this is something that I need. | 不 这是我需要的 |
[18:37] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[18:46] | So what do I call you? | 我怎么称呼你呢 |
[18:48] | Diggle. Dig if you want. | 狄格尔 你愿意的话狄格也行 |
[18:57] | Sorry, Oliver. Fool me once. | 抱歉 奥利弗 我不会再上当了 |
[19:04] | – How did you find me? – It wasn’t easy. | -你是怎么找到我的 -并不容易 |
[19:06] | It was like you disappeared off the face of the earth… | 你好像从地球表面消失了 |
[19:08] | until Felicity figured out that it was only our earth. | 直到费利西蒂明白 只是从我们的地球 |
[19:11] | Still, John, it’s not like you can just charter a jet. | 约翰 你可不是租架飞机就能过来的 |
[19:16] | Cisco let me borrow it. | 西斯科借给我的 |
[19:18] | And now if I’m done answering your questions, | 既然我回答完你的问题了 |
[19:20] | I have a few of my own. | 我也有几个问题问你 |
[19:21] | – Can’t talk about it. – Can’t or won’t? | -不能说 -不能还是不想 |
[19:24] | You know, Oliver, it’s interesting | 奥利弗 这太有意思了 |
[19:25] | that we’re revisiting when we first met. | 我们这是在重温我们初次见面 |
[19:27] | You going at it all alone is like deja vu. | 你这自顾自的就是那种似曾相识的感觉 |
[19:29] | I thought you and I were past that. | 我以为你和我的关系已经不用那样了 |
[19:30] | This is new. It’s bigger. | 这个是新情况 更严重 |
[19:36] | And I’m not going to ask you to take the risk it involves. | 我不想让你也承受随之而来的风险 |
[19:40] | Oliver, that’s the thing about being brothers. | 奥利弗 做兄弟就是这样啊 |
[19:43] | You never, ever have to ask. | 你根本不需要开口 |
[19:47] | Can you just believe me when I tell you this is different? | 我跟你说这次不一样时 你就信我好不好 |
[19:49] | Yeah. Felicity told me. Some godlike being | 费利西蒂跟我说了 有个神一样的东西 |
[19:54] | talking about the end of the universe? | 说什么宇宙末日之类的 |
[20:01] | What didn’t she tell me, Oliver? | 有什么是她没跟我说的 |
[20:03] | A crisis is coming, John. | 一次危机要来了 约翰 |
[20:09] | He’s seen what happens. | 所发生的事他都看见了 |
[20:13] | He’s watched me die. | 他看到我死了 |
[20:18] | Thank you for not making a fuss about coming back in. | 谢谢你乖乖地进来了 |
[20:22] | I wouldn’t want you and your friends to miss out on the party. | 我不希望你和你的朋友们错过派对 |
[20:41] | Don’t engage the Deathstrokes. | 别和丧钟帮的人交火 |
[20:42] | They’re a distraction. | 他们是在调虎离山 |
[20:45] | Guys! No one listens to the tech guy. | 伙计们 从来没人听技术人员的话 |
[20:56] | Fine. I guess I’ll do it. | 好吧 那只能我来了 |
[21:01] | William. | 威廉 |
[21:11] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[21:11] | Yeah. Mia, you ok? | 嗯 米娅 你没事吧 |
[21:14] | They took Vasquez. | 他们抓走了瓦斯奎斯 |
[21:16] | The Deathstroke gang. | 丧钟帮 |
[21:17] | Screw them. | 去他们的 |
[21:19] | Who’s the one playing security guard? | 装成保安的那个人是谁 |
[21:21] | He knew who I was. | 他认识我 |
[21:22] | He knows who we all are. | 他认识我们所有人 |
[21:23] | What? How? | 什么 怎么会 |
[21:26] | He’s my brother. | 他是我哥哥 |
[21:40] | Well, hello. You will be pleased to hear | 你好啊 你会很高兴的 |
[21:43] | that I made sure the bar was stocked with pinot noir. | 我确保酒吧里有足够的黑皮诺红酒 |
[21:52] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[22:03] | You know, the party’s back that way. | 派对在相反的方向 |
[22:06] | I don’t have time for this, John. | 我没时间和你谈了 约翰 |
[22:08] | Oliver… | 奥利弗… |
[22:10] | Has it occurred to you that whatever happens in this crisis | 你有没有想过在这次危机 |
[22:12] | happens because you push the people closest to you away? | 可能正是因为你把身边人推开了才导致的 |
[22:14] | So you’re in a forward area. | 假设你在前线 |
[22:17] | Somebody throws a grenade right into the middle of your platoon. | 有人往你那队人马中扔了个手榴弹 |
[22:21] | What do you do? | 你会怎么做 |
[22:21] | I jump on it. I contain the blast. | 我会扑上去 以身挡雷 |
[22:23] | That’s what I’m doing. | 我就是在这么做 |
[22:25] | I can’t prevent whatever it is that’s going to happen to me, | 我无法阻止发生在我身上的事 |
[22:28] | but I will be damned if I’m going to put other people at risk. | 但如果会连累到其他人 那我就难辞其咎了 |
[22:33] | And I will be damned | 我也会难辞其咎 |
[22:35] | if I just let you go gently into that good night. | 如果我就这样让你”温和地走进那个良夜” |
[22:35] | Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night | 化用自诗人狄兰·托马斯的诗 |
[22:39] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[22:47] | All right. | 好了 |
[22:48] | You always fall for this move. | 你总是栽在这个动作上 |
[22:59] | That Lian Yu must have been one hell of a place… | 那个炼狱可真不简单… |
[23:03] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[23:10] | So were you ever really gone? | 所以说你真的离开过吗 |
[23:12] | Because it looks like you’ve been running around | 因为你似乎一直穿着绿色兜帽 |
[23:14] | in a certain green hood. | 跑来跑去 |
[23:16] | Like you’ve been running around in a black one? | 就像你一直穿着黑色兜帽跑来跑去一样 |
[23:20] | Ollie, you never should’ve gotten yourself involved in this. | 奥利 你就不该掺和这件事 |
[23:44] | Hope I didn’t hurt you. | 希望我没伤着你 |
[23:47] | Leave us. | 出去吧 |
[23:56] | So I’ve been thinking it over, | 我一直在思考 |
[23:57] | and you really were on Lian Yu, | 你八成真的去了炼狱 |
[23:59] | because if you had been here, | 因为如果你在这里 |
[24:02] | you would’ve been protecting our sister. | 你就会保护我们的妹妹 |
[24:06] | So the question is, | 所以问题是 |
[24:09] | why are you running around in the hood’s hood? | 你为什么穿着兜帽男的兜帽到处晃荡 |
[24:11] | – Doesn’t matter. – Yes, it does! | -不重要 -不 很重要 |
[24:15] | The hood is running around this city, | 兜帽男在这个城市里四处游走 |
[24:16] | thinking that he’s saving it, | 以为自己在拯救它 |
[24:19] | and nothing can save it. | 但没什么能拯救它 |
[24:23] | You don’t understand the cancer that has taken over this city. | 你不理解腐蚀了这座城市的癌症 |
[24:31] | Oh, my god. This is the undertaking. | 天啊 这就是事业 |
[24:37] | You stole the dwarf star particles because you want… | 你偷了矮星粒子 是因为你想要… |
[24:42] | to destroy the glades and get vengeance for Thea. | 毁了贫民区 为西娅报仇 |
[24:45] | How could you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[24:55] | And what happened to you on that island? | 你在那岛上经历了什么 |
[25:00] | What happened to you while I was on the island? | 我在岛上时 你经历了什么 |
[25:06] | While you were gone, this city has been rotting. | 你不在的期间 这座城市一直在腐烂 |
[25:11] | It can’t be saved! | 它已经没救了 |
[25:14] | That’s not true, Tommy. | 不是这样的 汤米 |
[25:16] | I have seen Starling City come back from darker moments than this. | 我见过斯特林城从更黑暗的境况中恢复 |
[25:21] | It can be redeemed. You can be redeemed. | 这座城市可以被拯救 你也可以 |
[25:25] | You don’t understand what I’ve seen. | 你不明白我目睹过什么 |
[25:28] | You don’t know how I found our sister. | 你不知道我找到我们妹妹时的场景 |
[25:32] | Every time I close my eyes, | 每当我闭上眼睛 |
[25:34] | I see her body lying there, cold, | 我都会看见她冰冷的尸体 |
[25:39] | on a dirty floor. | 倒在肮脏的地面上 |
[25:40] | So I swore that I would get vengeance on the Glades | 所以我发誓要向贫民区复仇 |
[25:44] | for what it did to Thea, | 报复它对西娅的伤害 |
[25:45] | and I am not going to let her down. Not again! | 我不能辜负她 不能再次辜负 |
[25:49] | That’s not gonna make you feel better, Tommy. | 这样做不会让你好受些的 汤米 |
[25:51] | I don’t care about feeling better. | 我不在乎会不会好受一些 |
[25:54] | I just want the Glades to suffer. | 我只想让贫民区痛苦 |
[25:58] | You’re a better man than this. | 你不是这样的人 |
[26:01] | That was a different me. | 那是之前的我了 |
[26:04] | Good-bye, Oliver. | 再见 奥利弗 |
[26:09] | Tonight was a disaster. | 今晚就是场灾难 |
[26:10] | You mean you were. JJ never would’ve gotten past us | 你是说你自己吧 要不是你擅自离岗 |
[26:13] | if you hadn’t abandoned your post. | JJ不可能能越过我们的 |
[26:14] | Oh, you think this is my fault? | 所以你觉得这是我的错了 |
[26:15] | What I think is that you need to stop going rogue | 我是觉得你得停止不听指挥 |
[26:17] | and start acting like you’re part of this team. | 表现得像这个团队的一员 |
[26:18] | Hey, guys, can we save it for the Deathstrokes? | 伙计们 能把火气留给丧钟帮吗 |
[26:22] | Speaking of your evil brother and his masked maniacs, | 说到你的邪恶哥哥和他手下戴面具的疯子 |
[26:24] | we’re gonna talk about that, right? | 我们会谈谈这件事的吧 |
[26:26] | Wrong. What do you got? | 错 你掌握了什么信息 |
[26:28] | Nothing good. | 没什么好消息 |
[26:30] | Ever since we brought down the wall, your broth– | 自从我们把墙推倒了 你哥哥… |
[26:32] | the Deathstroke gang has really upped their game. | 丧钟帮就越发猖狂了 |
[26:34] | They’ve amassed more territory and power than ever before. | 他们掌握了前所未有的领地和势力 |
[26:37] | Unintended consequences. | 预期之外的结果 |
[26:38] | Yeah. But that doesn’t explain | 没错 但那也无法解释 |
[26:39] | why they went after Vasquez. | 他们为什么要抓走瓦斯奎斯 |
[26:40] | Vasquez is one of the Glades’ wealthiest citizens. | 瓦斯奎斯是贫民区最有钱的人之一 |
[26:43] | And maybe the Deathstrokes plan to extort him. | 也许丧钟帮打算勒索他 |
[26:44] | Yeah, that or they’re planning to ransom him off. | 没错 可能是这个或者用他换赎金 |
[26:46] | Either way, this guy’s screwed if we don’t find him soon. | 不管怎样 如果我们不尽快找到他 他就完了 |
[26:49] | Way ahead of you. | 我早就想到了 |
[26:50] | Satellite imaging indicates that the Deathstrokes | 卫星图像显示丧钟帮 |
[26:52] | have assumed control of the old Galaxy One headquarters. | 控制了旧的银河一号总部 |
[26:54] | It could be where they’re holding Vasquez. | 他们可能把瓦斯奎斯关在那里 |
[26:55] | If he’s even still alive. | 如果他还活着 |
[26:57] | There’s only one way to find out. Suit up. | 只有一个办法能知道 整装待发 |
[27:05] | Let me guess. When mom and O.G. | 我猜猜 当妈妈和前绿箭小队 |
[27:07] | team arrow anointed us version 2.0, | 任命我们成为新绿箭小队的时候 |
[27:09] | You expected things to go a little better, right? | 你以为事情会好很多 |
[27:13] | I’m sure they had their growing pains, too. | 他们肯定也有过磨合期 |
[27:16] | And, look, I know that working | 我明白 |
[27:17] | and playing well with others is still | 你对于和其他人合作 |
[27:18] | a new concept for you, but do you think | 还有些陌生 但你能不能 |
[27:22] | you could just follow Connor’s lead this one time? | 就这一次 听康纳的指挥 |
[27:25] | I mean, the guy is a Knightwatch Agent. | 人家是骑士团的特工 |
[27:27] | He eats, sleeps, and breathes tactical operations. | 战术行动是他的日常生活 |
[27:29] | Yeah. And our target is his own brother. | 对 但我们的目标是他的亲兄弟 |
[27:32] | I believe that fate brought the four of us together for a reason | 我相信是命运把我们四个聚在一起 |
[27:36] | just like it did our parents | 就像我们的父辈 |
[27:37] | when they decided to save this city. | 决心拯救这座城市时一样 |
[27:43] | Now it’s our turn. | 现在轮到我们了 |
[27:47] | We don’t want to mess it up, do we? | 我们可不能搞砸了 |
[28:29] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[28:30] | – Tracking your shoe. – Really? | -追踪你的鞋 -真的 |
[28:32] | Just kidding. That was the way I found you | 开玩笑的 但上次这事发生时 |
[28:33] | last time this happened, remember? | 我就是这么找到你的 记得吗 |
[28:34] | Yeah. Yeah. It’s not the only history that’s repeating itself. | 记得 不只是历史在重复 |
[28:38] | Tommy’s planning his very own undertaking. | 汤米正在实施他自己的事业 |
[28:41] | Don’t worry. We’ll stop him. | 别担心 我们会阻止他的 |
[28:45] | John, I appreciate the assist, | 约翰 感谢你的帮助 |
[28:46] | but I still have to do this on my own. | 但这事我得自己行动 |
[28:48] | Right, because you think you have to die, right? | 对 因为你觉得你会死 是不是 |
[28:51] | No. I know I’m gonna die. | 不 我知道我会死 |
[28:52] | And I know that I don’t have to accept that. | 我也知道我不必接受这点 |
[28:54] | If I let you help me, you will get hurt or you will get killed. | 如果你帮我 我可能害你受伤 或害死你 |
[28:59] | And it will be because of me. | 全都会是我的错 |
[29:00] | – You don’t know that. – I do know that. | -你不可能知道 -我真的知道 |
[29:03] | Because everyone else in my life is either dead or alone. | 因为我生命中的每个人不是死就是孤身一人 |
[29:06] | Look at the earth that we’re on. | 看看这个地球 |
[29:09] | I’ve been gone 12 years. | 我失踪了十二年 |
[29:10] | My mother’s alive. Tommy’s alive. | 我母亲还活着 汤米还活着 |
[29:13] | Laurel’s alive. | 劳蕾尔还活着 |
[29:14] | Thea is dead. | 西娅死了 |
[29:17] | And, yes, Tommy’s alive. | 汤米确实是活着 |
[29:19] | But he’s trying another undertaking with Rene and Dinah helping, | 但他想再一次启动事业 雷内和黛娜在帮助他 |
[29:22] | Who, if you haven’t noticed, are very bad people here. | 在这个地球上 他们都是坏人 |
[29:26] | Oliver, this world isn’t better. | 奥利弗 这个世界并不好 |
[29:28] | It’s much, much worse. | 而是糟得多 |
[29:29] | You know why? | 你知道原因吗 |
[29:32] | Because you weren’t in it. | 因为你不在这个世界中 |
[29:36] | I’ve known you long enough to know I can’t talk you out of this. | 咱们相处这么长时间 我知道你不可能放弃 |
[29:41] | You better have a good plan. | 你最好有个好计划 |
[29:48] | Oh, look who it is, and you brought a friend | 瞧瞧这是哪位 还带了朋友 |
[29:51] | to my secret bunker. | 来我的秘密地堡 |
[29:53] | I’ve been here before. | 我以前来过 |
[29:54] | Oh, great. You’re here, too. | 真好 你也来了 |
[29:55] | Uh, Adrian, this is John Diggle. | 阿德里安 这位是约翰·狄格尔 |
[29:58] | He’s my…bodyguard. | 他是我的保镖 |
[30:01] | You need a bodyguard? | 你还需要保镖 |
[30:03] | He’s not a bodyguard. | 他不是保镖 |
[30:05] | And I thought you didn’t need our help. | 我还以为你不需要我们的帮助 |
[30:07] | I’ve been wrong before. | 我以前也错过 |
[30:07] | The Dark Archer stole dwarf star particles | 黑暗弓箭手偷走了矮星粒子 |
[30:09] | and is planning to use them to level the Glades tonight. | 正准备用它夷平贫民区 |
[30:13] | And you know that how? | 你是怎么知道的呢 |
[30:14] | Because I was just with him. | 我刚才见过他 |
[30:16] | Tommy Merlyn is the Dark Archer. | 汤米·梅林就是黑暗弓箭手 |
[30:18] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[30:20] | He blames the Glades for what happened to Thea. | 他把西娅的遭遇怪罪到贫民区上 |
[30:25] | If you wanted to level an entire neighborhood, | 如果你想要夷平一整片区域 |
[30:27] | how would you do it? | 你会怎么做 |
[30:29] | I’d use an earthquake machine. | 我会用地震机 |
[30:30] | That sounds like science fiction to me. | 我看这就是科幻小说 |
[30:33] | And Merlyn stole dwarf star particles, | 梅林偷走的矮星粒子 |
[30:36] | which would make for a very real weapon. | 是实打实的武器 |
[30:39] | Overlaying the blast radius with a map of the Glades | 用贫民区的地图结合爆炸的半径范围 |
[30:42] | should allow us to pinpoint its optimal location. | 应该能找到它的最佳位置 |
[30:45] | He’s like you, Curtis, and Felicity all rolled into one. | 他就像是你 柯蒂斯和费利西蒂融为一体了 |
[30:47] | I could only narrow it down to 4 square blocks. | 我只能缩小到四个街区 |
[30:51] | So we split up, find it on foot. | 那我们分头步行去找 |
[30:52] | No, we don’t. Thea died in the Glades. | 不用 西娅是在贫民区死的 |
[30:54] | We find out where, we find Tommy. | 我们找到那里 就能找到汤米 |
[30:56] | What are you, some kind of psychic? | 你会通灵吗 |
[30:57] | Maybe I’m just 10 steps ahead of you. | 我只是比你更有远见 |
[31:05] | 4587 Burke, | 伯克街4587号 |
[31:07] | favorite hangout of the glades’ worst drug dealers. | 贫民区最恶劣的毒贩喜欢在这里出没 |
[31:09] | Good. That’s where we head. | 好 我们就去那里 |
[31:10] | Suit up. | 整装待发 |
[31:20] | Tommy could be anywhere inside. | 汤米可能在里面的任何地方 |
[31:22] | Start with the ground floor. Work our way up. | 从一层开始找 往上搜 |
[31:27] | Let’s do this. | 我们上 |
[32:16] | You should’ve stayed on that island. | 你应该留在那座岛上 |
[32:24] | Back on my earth, you had a better teacher. | 在我的地球上 你们有一个更好的老师 |
[32:36] | You don’t have to do this. | 你还有别的选择 |
[32:38] | I was thinking the same thing. | 我也是这么想的 |
[32:40] | This is not what Thea would have wanted. | 这不是西娅想要的结果 |
[32:43] | That’s funny. You know what she used to say? | 有意思 你知道她以前喜欢说什么吗 |
[32:47] | The dead don’t want anything. | 死人什么都不想要 |
[32:48] | It’s one of the benefits of being dead. | 这就是死人的好处 |
[32:54] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[33:50] | You can’t. It’s encrypted by my personal code. | 不可能的 我用个人密码加密了 |
[33:55] | You can’t break it in time. | 你不可能及时破解的 |
[33:58] | You can. | 你可以 |
[34:02] | I know how devastating it must have been | 我知道失去西娅后 |
[34:05] | to lose Thea because we’re only as good | 你受了很大的打击 因为我们生命中的人 |
[34:11] | as the people we have in our lives. | 造就了我们 |
[34:14] | I lost people, too, Tommy. | 我也有失去的人 汤米 |
[34:17] | I lost people closer to me | 他们与我之亲密 |
[34:19] | than I could possibly explain to you. | 我都无法解释给你听 |
[34:22] | Every one of those losses brings with it a choice | 他们其中的每一个都伴随着一个选择 |
[34:25] | between darkness and light. | 选择黑暗或是光明 |
[34:32] | Make the right choice. | 做出正确的选择 |
[34:35] | Are you gonna kill thousands of innocent people, | 你是要杀掉千万无辜的人 |
[34:40] | or are you gonna be the man I know you are? | 还是会成为我心目中你的样子 |
[35:13] | That was a pretty good speech. | 你这段话讲得真好 |
[35:28] | As agreed. The dwarf star particles that power Merlyn’s weapon. | 如我答应你的 给梅林的武器供能的矮星粒子 |
[35:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:35] | And now you’re gonna tell me what you’re gonna do with them? | 你会告诉我你要拿它做什么吗 |
[35:37] | Not destroy a city. Don’t worry. | 我不会摧毁城市的 不用担心 |
[35:43] | You’re from a parallel universe, aren’t you? | 你们是从平行宇宙来的 是吧 |
[35:45] | The hood from another reality? | 另一个现实里的兜帽男 |
[35:48] | How did you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[35:48] | Bruce Wayne once told me that if you eliminate the impossible, | 布鲁斯·韦恩曾跟我说 排除一切不可能 |
[35:52] | Whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. | 剩下的即使再难以置信 那也是真相 |
[35:58] | Well, as the hood from a parallel universe, | 作为平行宇宙的兜帽男 |
[36:01] | May I offer you some advice? | 我可以给你个建议吗 |
[36:04] | Change “The hood” to Green Arrow. Trust me. | 把”兜帽男”改成绿箭侠 相信我 |
[36:13] | Why do I get the sense that you guys | 为什么我感觉你们 |
[36:15] | won’t be sticking around for a victory drink? | 不会留下来一起庆祝胜利 |
[36:18] | We have to get back home to our earth. | 我们需要赶回我们的地球 |
[36:22] | This city’s lucky to have a hero like you in it. | 这座城市有你们这样的英雄很幸运 |
[36:27] | Wow. That might be the nicest thing you’ve ever said to me. | 这可能是你对我说过最好的话了 |
[36:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:34] | You take care of yourself… | 你多保重 |
[36:36] | Both of you. | 你俩都是 |
[36:41] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[36:43] | I’m alive. | 我还活着 |
[36:45] | You say that like it’s a bad thing. | 你说得像是坏事一样 |
[36:46] | Well, it’s a temporary thing, John. | 这只是暂时的 约翰 |
[36:48] | Oliver, you don’t know that. | 奥利弗 你并不知道 |
[36:50] | And I don’t know this monitor, but what I do know, | 我不了解这个监视者 但我知道 |
[36:52] | that no one’s fate is sealed. | 人的命运都不是注定的 |
[36:54] | – He saw me die. – In the future… | -他亲眼看见我死了 -在未来 |
[36:56] | Which means we can still prevent this. | 这就意味着我们还能阻止这一切 |
[37:01] | Oliver, you’re not alone in this. | 奥利弗 你不是一个人在战斗 |
[37:03] | Well, not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[37:06] | Thanks for having my back. | 很感谢你支持我 |
[37:07] | Always. Now, can we go home now? | 一直都会 我们现在可以回家了吗 |
[37:15] | Just one more thing I got to do. | 我还有最后一件事要做 |
[37:27] | We’d better find Vasquez fast. | 我们要尽快找到瓦斯奎斯 |
[37:28] | Where to, William? | 去哪里 威廉 |
[37:29] | Top floor, southwest corner office. | 顶楼 西南角落的办公室里 |
[37:31] | And JJ’s got at least 4 friends. | 而且JJ有至少四个手下 |
[37:33] | The second I walk through that door, JJ’s gonna try | 当我走出那扇门的那一刻 JJ肯定会 |
[37:35] | to run a sword through my chest. | 试图一剑刺穿我的胸膛 |
[37:37] | But that should keep him occupied long enough | 但这样可以争取足够时间 |
[37:38] | for you to rescue Vasquez. | 去让你救瓦斯奎斯 |
[37:40] | Whoa. You’re using yourself as bait? | 你想要用自己当诱饵 |
[37:43] | Yeah. And it’ll work, too. Trust me. | 是的 而且肯定会成功 相信我 |
[37:49] | Whatever you want, I’ll give it to you. | 你要什么我都给你 |
[37:53] | Please stop. | 求你住手 |
[37:56] | The codes. | 密码 |
[38:05] | This better be everything. | 最好没有遗漏 |
[38:07] | It is. I swear. | 是的 我发誓 |
[38:13] | Ok. | 行吧 |
[38:21] | What’s up, J.J.? | 你好啊 JJ |
[38:24] | – Miss me? – Kill his ass. | -想我了吗 -干掉他 |
[38:39] | Come on. Let’s get you out of here. | 来 我们带你出去 |
[38:51] | You think that you can save this city? | 你觉得你能拯救这座城市 |
[38:53] | I got news for you. I own this city now. | 告诉你个新消息 这座城市属于我了 |
[39:04] | Mia! | 米娅 |
[39:06] | I am so sorry, ok? I underestimated him. | 对不起好吧 我低估了他 |
[39:09] | It will never happen again. | 这再也不会发生了 |
[39:10] | No, it won’t, because from now on, | 是的 因为从此以后 |
[39:12] | We’re gonna do things my way. | 什么事都得听我的 |
[39:27] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[39:28] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[39:31] | I haven’t known anything since Thea died. | 自从西娅死后我什么都不知道了 |
[39:36] | I understand that. | 我理解 |
[39:38] | I don’t know, Ollie. | 我不知道 奥利 |
[39:40] | Just I–I can’t shake this feeling… | 我总是感觉 |
[39:45] | That our sister would still be alive | 我们的妹妹还会活着 |
[39:46] | if you had– | 如果你 |
[39:49] | If you had just been here. | 如果你当时在这里的话 |
[39:53] | I’ve made my own mistakes. | 我犯了错 |
[39:56] | Oh, god. | 我的天哪 |
[39:59] | Tommy, are you ok? | 汤米 你还好吗 |
[40:00] | Don’t worry. We’re gonna get you out of here. | 不要担心 我们会把你救出去的 |
[40:06] | I am so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[40:12] | I have to go. Mom? | 我该走了 妈 |
[40:25] | Bye, mom. | 再见 妈 |
[40:27] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:29] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[40:36] | I’ll see you at the house. | 我们回家见 |
[40:37] | Ok. | 好 |
[40:44] | – All good? – Let’s go home. | -都好了吗 -我们回去吧 |
[40:58] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[40:59] | My computer went down! | 电脑死机了 |
[41:03] | Oh, good. You’re still here. | 太好了 你们还在 |
[41:06] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[41:07] | The city’s under attack. | 这座城市正在遭受袭击 |
[41:08] | By who? | 谁干的 |
[41:21] | We have to get the hell out of here. | 我们得赶快离开这里 |
[41:23] | – And go where? – Home. Cisco’s device. | -去哪 -家 西斯科的设备 |
[41:30] | – Oliver? – Mom? | -奥利弗 -妈 |
[41:37] | Dig, you got to go. Go now! | 狄格 你快走 现在 |
[41:40] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[41:44] | Oliver? Oliver! | 奥利弗 奥利弗 |
[41:48] | Laurel, come on. | 劳蕾尔 我们走吧 |