时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | I think I finally figured out a plan “B” | 我终于想到第二计划了 |
[00:04] | to keep us hidden from Archer while we try to destroy it. | 能让我们试图摧毁弓箭手时 不被它发现 |
[00:06] | We’d have to steal it from Keven Dale’s computer | 得从凯文·戴尔星系一的 |
[00:09] | in his office at Galaxy One. | 办公室电脑里偷走代码 |
[00:11] | Something’s come up which requires my immediate attention. | 我需要处理点紧急事务 |
[00:13] | We should get out of here. | 我们应该离开这里 |
[00:15] | Seize them. | 抓住他们 |
[00:16] | – Where is William? – Mom, what’s wrong? | -威廉在哪 -妈妈 怎么了 |
[00:17] | Frak! | 我去 |
[00:19] | By the authority of Galaxy One, | 在星系一的授权下 |
[00:20] | you are under arrest. | 你们被逮捕了 |
[00:22] | Emiko! | 惠美子 |
[00:25] | She has the weapon. | 她有武器 |
[00:26] | And we have no idea where she’s gonna use it. | 而我们对她将要用在哪里毫无头绪 |
[00:28] | We’ll find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[00:29] | This is SCPD aerial support. | 这里是星城警局空中支援 |
[00:31] | Hold your positions. | 不许动 |
[00:36] | Stop right there! | 站住 |
[00:37] | We are not the enemy, Lieutenant. | 我们不是你们的敌人 副队 |
[00:39] | The enemy is still out there, | 真正的敌人还逍遥法外 |
[00:41] | and we should be working together, not wasting time. | 所以我们应该合作 而不是这样浪费时间 |
[00:43] | Six arrows and six dead cops say otherwise. | 除非你们从我们六个的尸体上踩过去 |
[00:45] | Talk to Sergeant Bingsley. | 你可以去问问宾斯利警官 |
[00:47] | He’ll tell you we didn’t do this. | 他会告诉你不是我们干的 |
[00:48] | Sergeant Bingsley is unconscious | 宾斯利警官现在 |
[00:50] | in the back of an ambulance right now. | 在救护车里昏迷不醒 |
[00:53] | Lieutenant. | 副队 |
[00:54] | Turn around. | 转过身去 |
[00:55] | Put your hands behind your head! | 双手放在脑后 |
[00:57] | All of you, do it now! | 你们几个马上照做 |
[01:21] | What do you think is worse, | 你觉得下列哪种情况更糟糕 |
[01:22] | Emiko being in possession of a bioweapon | 惠美子手上有生物武器 |
[01:24] | or the team being Star City’s most wanted? | 还是整个小队成了星城的头号通缉犯 |
[01:26] | Can I choose both? | 我能双选吗 |
[01:27] | I’m going to go with the warrants out for our arrest. | 我觉得我们被通缉更糟 |
[01:29] | The real us, not the vigilante us, | 要逮捕的是我们的真实身份 而非治安维持者 |
[01:31] | which means our lives in this city are over. | 也就意味着我们在这座城市玩完了 |
[01:33] | Been there before. | 我就经历过 |
[01:34] | Guys, this team always finds a way to come through. | 伙计们 我们小队总能找到解决办法的 |
[01:36] | Yeah, but this feels different. | 话是这么说 但这次感觉不一样 |
[01:37] | Emiko has a personal vendetta against you and your whole family. | 惠美子对你和你们家族有私人宿怨 |
[01:39] | She has a bigger ax to grind than Adrian Chase or Slade. | 她的武器比阿德里安·蔡斯或斯莱德都要强得多 |
[01:42] | Fine. But there has to be a way to get through to her. | 好吧 但总会有办法可以找到她的 |
[01:44] | And she knows we’re alive now. | 而且她现在也知道我们都还活着 |
[01:45] | That’ll make her even more determined to destroy the city. | 这会使她更加坚定地想要摧毁这座城市 |
[01:47] | Which means we need to figure out where in the city | 也就意味着我们必须找出 |
[01:49] | she’s planning on deploying the Cygnus. | 她打算使用天鹅座的准确位置 |
[01:51] | Yeah. Well, easier said than done, | 是啊 说得容易 |
[01:52] | because Emiko must’ve found out that I was tracking the Cygnus | 因为惠美子一定已经发现我在通过天鹅座的 |
[01:54] | by using its chemical signature | 化学信号来进行追踪 |
[01:55] | because she’s figured out a way to block me, | 她已经成功阻隔了我 |
[01:57] | which brings us back to square one. | 这就让我们必须从头开始了 |
[01:59] | Sounds like you all could use some help. | 听起来你们大伙需要一点帮忙啊 |
[02:00] | It’s a good thing you called for backup. | 幸好你们提前叫了后援 |
[02:06] | In accordance with Star City penal code | 根据星城的刑法 |
[02:08] | 10101971, | 第10101971条规定 |
[02:11] | you are all under arrest. | 你们全都被捕了 |
[02:13] | Turn around. Put your hands behind your head. | 转过身去 双手放在脑后 |
[02:25] | Smoak Tech flex-restraints. | 斯莫克科技防弯曲手铐 |
[02:26] | Nice to see another one of my creations being used against me. | 真开心看到我的又一个发明被用来对付我 |
[02:30] | And what if we don’t want to go quietly? | 那如果我们不想乖乖就范呢 |
[02:35] | Failure to comply will result | 如若反抗 |
[02:36] | in summary execution. | 就地处决 |
[02:38] | Wrong answer. | 回答错误 |
[02:49] | Alena! | 阿莱娜 |
[03:02] | They know what we’re gonna do… | 他们在我们行动之前 |
[03:03] | Even before we do it. | 就已经知道我们要做什么了 |
[03:05] | Archer’s predictive algorithm! | 弓箭手的预测算法 |
[03:35] | Hey, troublemaker. | 你好 闯祸精 |
[03:36] | I had him. | 我自己能搞定 |
[03:37] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[03:38] | We have to find William. | 我们必须找到威廉 |
[03:40] | Not from here. This place is burned. | 得换个地方 这里已经暴露了 |
[03:42] | I know somewhere that isn’t. | 我还知道一个安全的地方 |
[03:45] | What are they gonna do with us? | 他们会怎么处置我们 |
[03:46] | You mean before they torture us to find out | 你是指在他们严刑拷打逼问出你从凯文·戴尔 |
[03:48] | what you stole off Keven Dale’s computer or after? | 那偷来了什么之前还是之后 |
[03:52] | I’m gonna stop asking questions now. | 我还是闭嘴吧 |
[03:54] | Look, I’m sorry I blew your cover. | 听着 我很抱歉我让你身份暴露了 |
[03:55] | It’s not your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[03:57] | Dale’s been suspicious ever since | 自从我问他们对费利西蒂做了什么开始 |
[03:58] | I questioned what they did to Felicity. | 戴尔就起疑心了 |
[04:00] | On the bright side, I did manage to steal | 往好的方面想 我确实成功偷到了 |
[04:01] | Galaxy One’s secret evil plans for Star City. | 星系一号准备向星城实施的邪恶计划 |
[04:04] | They plan to use the Zetas to establish martial law | 他们准备利用泽塔计划来实施戒严 |
[04:07] | and remake Star City in the Glades’ image. | 继而把星城改造成贫民区 |
[04:10] | Which means they’re gonna hunt down everyone with a record | 这意味着他们会追捕所有有案底的人 |
[04:12] | no matter how minor and kill them on the spot. | 无论犯过的罪有多小全都就地处决 |
[04:14] | Which is basically everyone on that side of the wall. | 基本上要杀光墙那边所有的人了 |
[04:19] | It will be a bloodbath. | 这将是一场大屠杀 |
[04:30] | Duck. | 低头 |
[04:35] | Dad, I was so worried. | 爸爸 我担心坏了 |
[04:38] | We’re ok, peanut. | 我们没事 宝贝 |
[04:40] | We need to get out of here. | 我们必须马上离开这 |
[04:43] | You’re back just in time for the fun stuff. | 你来得刚好 正好可以大干一场 |
[04:44] | I’m so happy Roy’s back. | 我真开心罗伊回来了 |
[04:47] | I love a good reunion. | 我喜欢大团圆 |
[04:48] | You seem awfully positive | 你对你妹妹的事 |
[04:50] | about the stuff with your sister. | 似乎乐观得有点不切实际 |
[04:51] | I know how to break my family’s cycle of violence. | 我知道该怎么打破我们家族的暴力循环 |
[04:54] | Ooh, I hope it goes something along the lines of | 我希望你的计划既能够 |
[04:56] | stopping Emiko from destroying the city and killing us all. | 阻止惠美子毁灭城市 还能让我们保命 |
[04:58] | That’s part one, | 那只是第一步 |
[04:59] | but it needs to be more than that. | 但仅仅如此是绝对不够的 |
[05:02] | Felicity, I–I want to help her redeem herself. | 费利西蒂 我想帮助她救赎自己 |
[05:06] | If I don’t break this cycle of violence, | 如果我不打破这种暴力循环 |
[05:09] | I just don’t ever see us being able to provide | 我真的没有信心可以为我们的家庭 |
[05:11] | a secure future for our family. | 创造一个安全可靠的未来 |
[05:16] | Hey. We just got some strange chatter over the SCPD scanner. | 我们刚刚在星城警用频道发现了可疑的内容 |
[05:18] | Someone called in a bomb threat | 有人报警说在市区的 |
[05:20] | at a shopping complex downtown. | 一个综合购物大楼里发现炸弹威胁 |
[05:21] | Somebody using a signal-bounced untraceable number. | 这个人利用了信号跳转技术 无法追踪号码 |
[05:24] | Suspicious. | 很可疑 |
[05:25] | Why would Emiko give an advance warning on her own attack? | 为什么惠美子要给她自己的袭击进行预警 |
[05:28] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通 |
[05:29] | So that the whole complex will evacuate into the plaza outside, | 这样整座大楼里的人都会被疏散到外面的广场 |
[05:32] | where she’ll deploy the Cygnus. | 而那里才是她打算使用天鹅座的地方 |
[05:33] | Maximizing the casualty count. | 这样能让伤亡最大化 |
[05:35] | Well, we can’t let that happen. | 我们决不能让这事发生 |
[05:38] | We won’t. Let’s move out. | 我们一定能阻止她 我们走 |
[05:42] | This place is jammed. | 这地方挤满了人 |
[05:44] | Cops, too. This could get messy. | 还有很多警察 后果可能比预想的还严重 |
[05:46] | That’s exactly what Emiko wants. | 这就是惠美子想要的效果 |
[05:47] | Overwatch, do you have eyes on? | 守望者 你找到她了吗 |
[05:49] | Ok. Still no sign of Emiko, but we are tracking | 还没有惠美子的信号 不过我们 |
[05:51] | what is most likely a detonation signal | 追踪到一个非常疑似爆炸源信号的包裹 |
[05:53] | to a package on the northeast corner of the plaza. | 就在露天广场的东北角 |
[05:55] | It’s got to be the Cygnus x-1. | 那一定是天鹅座X-1 |
[05:56] | All right. We need to get these people clear | 好了 我们需要立刻清场 |
[05:57] | and find that device now. | 并且尽快找到那个装置 |
[05:59] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[06:00] | We’re focused on the weapon. | 我们专心找那个武器 |
[06:02] | Let’s get all these people out of here. | 把所有人清离现场 |
[06:04] | Listen up! Everybody move now! | 听好了 所有人赶紧离开 |
[06:07] | We have to go! | 你们需要离开这里 |
[06:09] | – Move. – If we don’t evacuate this building right now, | -动起来 -如果我们不能立刻清场 |
[06:12] | all these people are gonna die. | 这些人都会死 |
[06:13] | You’re the vigilantes who killed those transit workers. | 你们是杀害地铁警卫的治安维持者 |
[06:16] | You’re under arrest. | 你们被捕了 |
[06:24] | All right. Enough. We don’t have time for this. | 够了 我们没有时间浪费 |
[06:27] | Stand down. | 不要阻拦我们 |
[06:28] | You should still be in jail all of you. | 你们现在应该在牢里待着 你们所有人 |
[06:31] | We’re not gonna stand for this– | 我们不会坐视不理 |
[06:34] | He’s trying to save you, dumbass. | 他是在救你 傻瓜 |
[06:38] | Questions later. How can I help? | 有疑问一会儿再说 我能做些什么 |
[06:40] | Clear a path. | 清出一条路来 |
[07:18] | Overwatch, what happens to the Cygnus if I shoot it down? | 守望者 我把天鹅座X-1射下来会有什么结果 |
[07:20] | An accelerant will augment the effects. | 催化剂会使效果变强 |
[07:22] | You need to freeze them. | 你需要冷冻它们 |
[07:30] | It worked! The Cygnus didn’t spread. | 成功了 天鹅座X-1没有扩散 |
[07:32] | You got all of them. You contained it. | 你把它们都射下来了 你控制住了 |
[07:34] | Not fast enough. | 还是不够快 |
[07:43] | Star City is reeling tonight, | 星城今晚全城震惊 |
[07:45] | following a horrific terrorist attack | 由星城自己的英雄 |
[07:47] | perpetrated by its own heroes, which injured hundreds. | 进行的恐怖袭击 造成了数百人受伤 |
[07:50] | The vigilantes’ motives are still in question. | 治安维持者们的动机仍然未知 |
[07:54] | I cannot believe they still think we’re behind this | 在我们为这个城市做了这么多之后 |
[07:56] | after everything we’ve done for this city. | 我不敢相信他们还认为我们是幕后黑手 |
[07:58] | Well, not everyone. I’m out on parole thanks to you guys. | 不是所有人 多亏你们我才被假释 |
[08:03] | Look, I know tonight didn’t go as planned. | 我知道今晚不如预想的顺利 |
[08:04] | That’s an understatement. | 这也太轻描淡写了 |
[08:05] | That doesn’t mean it’s over. | 但这并不意味没有希望 |
[08:07] | You can’t possibly think Emiko could have a change of heart. | 你不会还觉得惠美子能改邪归正吧 |
[08:10] | Oliver’s right. | 奥利弗说得对 |
[08:11] | – What? – I’m happy that you two are on the same side finally. | -什么 -我很高兴你们俩终于统一战线了 |
[08:16] | But how can you be siding with the woman | 但是你们怎么能和那个 |
[08:17] | who tried to destroy your life? | 想毁掉你人生的女人站一边 |
[08:19] | She actually did me a favor. | 其实她反倒帮了我 |
[08:22] | If I hadn’t had toyed around with being Black Siren again, | 如果我没有再次变成黑海妖的身份 |
[08:25] | then I never would have realized | 那我永远不可能意识到 |
[08:27] | that that’s not the life that I want to live. | 那不是我想要的生活 |
[08:28] | Maybe Emiko will have the same realization. | 也许惠美子也会这么想 |
[08:31] | If people were correct in their thinking | 如果人们认为我和劳蕾尔无法改变 |
[08:32] | that Laurel and I couldn’t change, | 这种想法是正确的 |
[08:33] | well, we wouldn’t be here helping you. | 我们也不会在这儿帮助你们了 |
[08:36] | I hope you guys are right | 我希望你们是对的 |
[08:37] | because Emiko only used a fraction of the Cygnus. | 因为惠美子只用了天鹅座X-1的一小部分 |
[08:40] | She has a lot of scary nightmare bacteria left. | 她还剩很多可怕的噩梦细菌 |
[08:43] | Any idea where she may be targeting next? | 知道她下一个目标是哪吗 |
[08:44] | At the moment, everywhere. | 现在来看 全城各处 |
[08:46] | The detonation signal’s been purposely scrambled, | 爆炸信号被有意干扰了 |
[08:48] | which means the target keeps moving. | 这意味着目标一直在移动 |
[08:49] | Yeah. It’s like a whack-a-cygnus. | 是的 就像是天鹅座X-1版打地鼠 |
[08:53] | I missed you. | 真想念你的幽默 |
[08:54] | Our descrambling algorithm is working, | 我们的解扰算法正在运行 |
[08:56] | but it’s going to be slower than normal. | 但会比平常慢一些 |
[08:58] | Even if you find the targets, | 就算你发现了目标 |
[08:59] | we still need to find a way to contain the drones at each site. | 我们还是要想办法来控制每个地点的无人机 |
[09:02] | Are you all familiar with the term | 你们熟悉”优化低温室” |
[09:04] | “optimized cryogenic chambers”? | 这个术语吗 |
[09:06] | Oh, no, they aren’t. | 不 他们不熟悉 |
[09:07] | Yeah. It’s just us? Ok. | 所以就我俩知道 好的 |
[09:08] | Basically I was able to modify | 简单来说我可以 |
[09:11] | an old portable freezing device, | 改造一种旧的便携式冷冻装置 |
[09:12] | so that it can contain the Cygnus on the drones. | 来防止无人机上的天鹅座X-1蔓延 |
[09:15] | Good thing you guys didn’t toss all of my old tech equipment | 万幸在进行地堡升级时 |
[09:17] | when you did the new bunker upgrades, | 你们没把我所有的旧设备都扔掉 |
[09:19] | which, by the way, are very cool, so… | 顺便说一句 我很感激 |
[09:20] | – Right? – Ok, look… | -对吧 -听着 |
[09:22] | Uh, it’s not that I don’t have faith in this team, | 不是我对小队没什么信心 |
[09:24] | but if this scary bacteria gets all over the city, | 但是如果这个可怕的细菌散布全城 |
[09:26] | I got to get Zoe somewhere safe. | 我必须把佐伊送到一个安全的地方 |
[09:28] | Ok. Well, Lyla took J.J. to a secure A.R.G.U.S. location. | 莱拉带着JJ去了天眼会的安全屋 |
[09:31] | She can pick up Zoe as well. | 她也可以去接佐伊 |
[09:33] | You have a son, right? Connor? | 你有个儿子吧 康纳 |
[09:35] | – Yeah. – We’ll bring him as well. | -是的 -我们也带上他 |
[09:37] | – Thank you. – Jackpot. I got two detonation sites. | -谢谢 -中大奖了 我找到了两个引爆点 |
[09:39] | Ok, Dig, Turner, and I will go to the water treatment plant. | 狄格 特纳还有我去污水处理厂 |
[09:41] | Roy, Dinah, Laurel, you go to the convention center. | 罗伊 黛娜和劳蕾尔 你们去会议中心 |
[09:43] | All right. And I will stay here with Felicity. | 好的 我和费利西蒂留在这里 |
[09:45] | All right. No one die. | 好了 谁也不要死 |
[09:46] | – No, wow. – What? | -别乌鸦嘴 -说什么 |
[09:47] | Uh, I’m rusty. Sorry. | 有点生疏了 抱歉 |
[09:50] | Well, I’m glad everyone is safe to say the least. | 我很高兴至少大家都安全 |
[09:52] | Does anyone need anything? Do we need any water? | 有人需要点什么吗 要水吗 |
[09:54] | It’s very important to hydrate. | 补充水分很重要 |
[09:55] | No. And we don’t need any snacks either. | 不用了 我们也不需要什么零食 |
[09:57] | According to the information | 根据威廉从戴尔的电脑 |
[09:58] | William got on Dale’s computer, | 获取的信息 |
[10:00] | the Zetas are marching into Star City tonight. | 泽塔今晚要进军星城 |
[10:02] | We have to disable Archer before they start their mass execution. | 我们必须在他们大屠杀之前关闭弓箭手 |
[10:04] | That won’t be easy. | 这可没那么简单 |
[10:06] | Archer doesn’t have a server room. | 弓箭手没有机房 |
[10:07] | Its server is the actual wall outside of the Glades. | 它的服务器就是贫民区外那堵实实在在的墙 |
[10:10] | Wait. The Zetas use Archer to track our DNA. | 等一下 泽塔用弓箭手追踪我们的基因 |
[10:13] | They’ll know the second we get anywhere close to that wall. | 我们一接近那堵墙 他们就会发现 |
[10:14] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[10:16] | Why are you making that face? | 你为什么做出那种表情 |
[10:17] | I am not making a face. | 我没做表情啊 |
[10:19] | This is my face. | 我的面就长这样 |
[10:21] | I might have put a backdoor into Archer | 我可能给弓箭手开了个后门 |
[10:23] | that utilizes Queen/Smoak DNA | 用的是奎恩和斯莫克的DNA |
[10:24] | so that you wouldn’t be in the system. | 所以你的基因不在系统里 |
[10:26] | So you basically just erased me. | 所以你等于是把我抹掉了 |
[10:28] | I– | 我… |
[10:29] | You know, just add that to the list of lies. | 你的谎言清单又增加了一项 |
[10:31] | I was protecting you. | 我是想保护你 |
[10:32] | Wait. Hold on. | 等一下 |
[10:33] | Yes, what she did may be overprotective | 是的 她确实有些过分保护 |
[10:35] | – and overbearing… – Yeah. | -还有些霸道 -没错 |
[10:37] | but it could be the break that we’ve been waiting for. | 但这可能是我们一直等待的转机 |
[10:39] | I mean, if Archer doesn’t recognize Mia’s DNA, | 我是说 如果弓箭手不能识别米娅的DNA |
[10:41] | she could be the key to shutting it down. | 她可能就是关闭它的关键 |
[10:43] | You’re right. If Archer inputs your DNA, | 你说得对 如果弓箭手输入你的DNA |
[10:45] | it theoretically creates an opening for a virus to be uploaded. | 理论上会打开缺口上传一个病毒 |
[10:48] | I mean, I don’t know if it would work. | 我不知道这能不能行 |
[10:49] | Well, even if it did, | 就算可以 |
[10:50] | Archer only inputs data to its main server at one location– | 弓箭手只在星城和贫民区中间的检查站 |
[10:52] | The checkpoint between Star City and the Glades. | 这一个位置向主服务器输入数据 |
[10:55] | That’s where Dale plans to march the Zetas into Star City. | 那就是戴尔计划让泽塔进军星城的地方 |
[10:58] | So we go there, we scan Mia’s DNA, | 所以我们去那里 扫描米娅的DNA |
[11:00] | We upload the virus. | 上传病毒 |
[11:01] | Even with the Archer blindspots put in place, | 即使弓箭手有盲点 |
[11:03] | we’re way too publicly recognizable | 可我们臭名昭著 |
[11:04] | to get anywhere near that checkpoint. | 根本无法靠近那个检查站 |
[11:06] | I mean, you can’t, but we can. | 你们不行 但我们可以 |
[11:09] | – No. – Uh, the–the public doesn’t even know who we are. | -不行 -公众根本不知道我们是谁 |
[11:12] | No. It is much too dangerous. | 不行 这太危险了 |
[11:13] | Mom, you’ve trained me my whole life for this. | 妈妈 你从小训练我就是为了这个 |
[11:17] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[11:19] | Got to hand it to you, Curtis. | 不得不承认 柯蒂斯 |
[11:21] | Your containment chamber worked like a charm. | 你的冷冻装置非常有效 |
[11:22] | Nice to know you still think I’m terrific. Heh! | 真高兴知道你仍然觉得我很卓越 |
[11:25] | Heard it. That was bad. | 听到了 真糟糕 |
[11:25] | Any luck unscrambling the detonation signal? | 破解出爆炸信号了吗 |
[11:27] | Dinah started transmission at the convention center. | 黛娜从会议中心开始传输数据了 |
[11:29] | Her data plus your data should do the trick | 她的数据加你的数据应该能成功 |
[11:32] | and help us identify the targets. | 并帮我们确定目标的位置 |
[11:34] | Ok, perfect. If we can neutralize the rest of the Cygnus, | 完美 我们如果能摧毁剩下的天鹅座 |
[11:36] | then we can turn our focus back to Emiko. | 就能把注意力转回到惠美子身上 |
[11:41] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[11:42] | Ok, so we have a good news/ bad news situation going on here, guys, | 好了 现在有个好消息和坏消息 |
[11:45] | The bad news being we just got 15 new targets. | 坏消息是我们刚刚找到了15个新目标 |
[11:48] | We don’t have time to neutralize that many. | 我们没时间去摧毁那么多目标 |
[11:50] | We might not have to. | 或许我们不需要这样做 |
[11:51] | All the cygnus devices are linked up to the same detonator. | 所有的天鹅座装置都连接到同一个引爆器 |
[11:53] | That was the good news, right? | 这是好消息 对吧 |
[11:55] | Ok, well, if we destroy the detonator, | 如果我们摧毁了引爆器 |
[11:56] | we can neutralize the rest of the targets. | 剩下的目标就会失效 |
[11:57] | I’m working on a location for you now. | 我正在为你查找地址 |
[11:59] | Oh, double frak. | 糟糕 |
[12:02] | It’s at Palmer Tech. | 在帕尔默科技 |
[12:03] | Formerly Queen Consolidated, our father’s company. | 前奎恩集团 我们父亲的公司 |
[12:06] | She wants to tear down our family’s legacy. | 她想瓦解我们家族的遗产 |
[12:09] | This is her target. | 那就是她的目标 |
[12:12] | Call the team. | 召集小队 |
[12:13] | Two of the Cygnus dispersement sites have been compromised. | 天鹅座的两个散播点已被破坏 |
[12:19] | The Circle, they’re concerned. | 第九层 他们很担心 |
[12:24] | They want to detonate the remaining devices now. | 他们想马上引爆剩下的装置 |
[12:27] | That isn’t the plan. | 计划不是这样的 |
[12:29] | The plan was only to profit on the destruction of Star City. | 计划只是通过摧毁星城而获利 |
[12:32] | I mean, this extra chaos is unnecessary, | 这种多余的混乱是不必要的 |
[12:35] | especially now with the D.I.A. closing in. | 尤其是现在国防情报局也在逼近 |
[12:40] | Chaos is the point. | 要的就是混乱 |
[12:44] | Without terror, there is no profit. | 没有恐惧 就没有利益 |
[12:46] | The Circle respectfully disagrees, | 第九层并不同意 |
[12:50] | and they worry that your focus on your brother | 他们担心是你对你哥哥的专注 |
[12:52] | has led to our exposure. | 让我们暴露了 |
[12:54] | Your personal vendetta is only drawing more attention to us. | 你的私人恩怨只会吸引更多的注意力 |
[12:56] | I think you… | 我认为你 |
[12:59] | and the Circle | 和第九层 |
[13:01] | have forgotten who their leader is. | 都忘记了谁是你们的领导 |
[13:03] | My brother deserves to suffer | 我哥哥就该受苦 |
[13:06] | just like I have suffered all of these years. | 就像这些年我受过的苦一样 |
[13:09] | And when he sees his city burn with his family to blame, | 看到他的城市因为他的家人而摧毁 |
[13:14] | he will. | 他必将痛苦万分 |
[13:22] | Overwatch, we’re on-site. | 守望者 我们在现场了 |
[13:23] | We’re in the telecom suite. | 现在在通讯室 |
[13:24] | B.C., Laurel, and Wild Dog are still en route. | 黑金丝雀 劳蕾尔和野狗还在路上 |
[13:27] | I’m picking up over a hundred heat signatures in the building, | 我在这栋楼里探测到了一百多个热信号 |
[13:28] | including the penthouse that is still under construction. | 包括正在施工的顶层公寓 |
[13:31] | One guess as to where your sister is. | 我猜你妹妹就在那里 |
[13:34] | She really knows how to maximize collateral damage, doesn’t she? | 她真的知道如何最大化附带伤害 对吧 |
[13:37] | If we try to evacuate the civilians, we’ll blow our cover. | 如果我们要疏散平民 就会暴露身份 |
[13:39] | We need to find that relay trigger | 我们要在第九层发现我们之前 |
[13:40] | before the Ninth Circle knows we’re here. | 找到那个中转引爆装置 |
[13:41] | Actually, just the device relaying the signal. | 实际上 中转信号的设备就行 |
[13:43] | There’s a power surge coming from the room you’re in, | 你们所在的房间里有动力高峰 |
[13:45] | so the relay must be somewhere nearby. | 所以中转器一定就在附近 |
[13:46] | We shut down Emiko’s ability to detonate, we save the city. | 我们让惠美子无法引爆 就能拯救城市 |
[13:53] | Find the relay device and then evacuate the building. | 找到中转装置再疏散大楼 |
[13:58] | You going after Emiko? | 你去找惠美子吗 |
[14:00] | I’ve got your back. | 我来帮你 |
[14:01] | Got to go alone. | 我得一个人去 |
[14:05] | Communication is mission critical. | 沟通是完成任务的关键 |
[14:06] | The last thing we need are comms failing while we’re out there. | 我们出去执行任务时 最不想的就是通讯器失效 |
[14:10] | While we’re out there? | 我们出去执行任务吗 |
[14:12] | Sounds like you still haven’t budged | 听起来你还没让步 |
[14:13] | on Mia and William taking the reins. | 让米娅和威廉接手 |
[14:15] | We are about to stop a small army from infiltrating Star City. | 我们要阻止一小支军队潜入星城 |
[14:18] | I can’t be the only one worried about the kids. | 不可能只有我担心孩子们吧 |
[14:19] | Of course I’m worried, | 我当然担心 |
[14:21] | but I taught Zoe everything she knows about being a hero. | 但我把成为英雄需要的一切都教给她了 |
[14:24] | Almost everything. | 几乎一切 |
[14:26] | And now my little girl’s a grown-ass woman and one of the Canaries. | 现在我的小女儿长大成人 还是金丝雀的一员 |
[14:28] | I know she can handle herself. | 我知道她能保护自己 |
[14:31] | And your kids, they’re no slouches either, Felicity. | 而你的孩子们 他们也并不无能 费利西蒂 |
[14:34] | They’re like their parents. | 他们就像其父母一样 |
[14:35] | This is not the life | 奥利弗和我就是不想 |
[14:37] | that Oliver and I wanted for them. | 他们过上这种生活 |
[14:38] | They’re supposed to be living happy, normal lives right now. | 他们现在应该过着幸福 正常的生活 |
[14:41] | That was the only thing that Oliver asked me to do. | 这是奥利弗唯一拜托我的一件事 |
[14:44] | It was the only thing that I promised him I would do. | 也是我唯一答应他的事 |
[14:49] | And I failed. | 而我失败了 |
[14:52] | Some mother I turned out to be. | 我这个母亲太失败了 |
[14:56] | It’s time. | 该出发了 |
[14:57] | Be safe. I love you. | 注意安全 我爱你 |
[14:59] | I love you, too, dad. | 你也爱你 爸爸 |
[15:00] | I’m going to be watching over both of you. | 我会看着你们俩的 |
[15:02] | We’ll need you. | 我们会需要你的 |
[15:15] | Mia… | 米娅 |
[15:19] | Thought you might need these. | 我想你可能需要这些 |
[16:35] | What happened to us being public enemy number one? | 我们难道不是头号公敌吗 |
[16:38] | I told Pollard the truth about what really went down. | 我把事情的真相告诉了博拉德 |
[16:40] | You guys are heroes. | 你们就是英雄 |
[16:41] | Is the relay down, Overwatch? | 中转器关掉了吗 守望者 |
[16:42] | Oh, so down, it’s in Australia. | 关掉了 现在在澳大利亚 |
[16:44] | Emiko can’t trigger the devices now. | 惠美子不能引爆那些装置了 |
[16:46] | Every remote device. | 是每一个远程设备 |
[16:47] | There’s still an active one in the building. | 这栋楼里还有一个在线的装置 |
[16:49] | Enough to take this place down? | 足以把这个地方夷为平地吗 |
[16:51] | And then some. | 绰绰有余 |
[16:51] | We need to evacuate this building now. | 我们需要疏散整栋大楼 |
[16:53] | You heard the Captain. Move! | 你们听见队长的话了 快去 |
[16:55] | Oliver, the relay’s deactivated, but the building is still armed. | 奥利弗 中转器已失效 但是这栋楼还有爆炸装置 |
[16:58] | Do you have Emiko? | 你找到惠美子了吗 |
[17:01] | I do now. | 找到了 |
[17:07] | I have been waiting for you. | 我一直在等你 |
[17:16] | Emiko, it’s over. | 惠美子 结束了 |
[17:18] | This was his view, wasn’t it? | 这就是他的视野 对吗 |
[17:21] | Your father. | 你的父亲 |
[17:23] | His perch above the city, above everyone. | 他凌驾于城市之上 凌驾于所有人之上 |
[17:27] | I’m glad you’ll get to see it all fall. | 我很高兴你能看见这些毁于一旦 |
[17:29] | Not tonight. | 不是今晚 |
[17:36] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[17:38] | I’m giving you a second chance… | 我在给你第二次机会 |
[17:41] | before it’s too late for both of us. | 趁我们都还来得及 |
[17:43] | I don’t need bombs to kill you. | 我不需要炸弹也能杀死你 |
[17:49] | Welcome to Galaxy One. | 欢迎来到星系一 |
[17:51] | Proceed to checkpoint. | 请前往安检点 |
[17:53] | 守望互助 您的安全由我们守卫 | |
[17:55] | This couldn’t be creepier. | 没见过比这更瘆人的 |
[17:56] | Just keep your heads down. | 保持低调 |
[17:58] | Once the scan starts, it’ll only take | 一旦扫描开始 |
[17:59] | a few seconds to upload the virus. | 仅需几秒钟上传病毒 |
[18:01] | Proceed. | 下一位 |
[18:06] | Prepare for identification. | 准备身份验证 |
[18:11] | Done. Let’s get out of here. | 搞定了 我们赶快离开这 |
[18:13] | Mr. Clayton. What a surprise. | 克莱顿先生 太让人意外了 |
[18:17] | I thought you’d be smarter than this. | 我以为你会聪明点 |
[18:18] | Turns out you’re just like your father. | 可结果你和你父亲一模一样 |
[18:23] | Looks like you’re having technical difficulties. | 你好像遇到技术问题了 |
[18:29] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[18:31] | Don’t tell me you actually liked that creep. | 别告诉我你喜欢那个神经病 |
[18:32] | No, it didn’t work. | 不是 失败了 |
[18:34] | The virus didn’t destroy Archer. | 病毒没能毁掉弓箭手 |
[18:35] | It’s rebooting itself. We failed. | 弓箭手程序在重启 我们失败了 |
[18:43] | You have every right to be angry. | 你完全有理由愤怒 |
[18:53] | I was angry, too, | 我以前也很愤怒 |
[18:55] | because you let our father die. | 因为你任由我们的父亲死去 |
[18:57] | And that led to a ripple effect in my life of loss. | 从那以后我的人生就充满了失去 |
[19:00] | I lost Tommy, my mother, Laurel, Quentin. | 我失去了汤米 我的母亲 劳瑞尔 昆汀 |
[19:03] | And I wanted to kill you for all of it. | 我想过杀了你来了结这一切 |
[19:17] | I know his death affected you, too. | 我知道他的死也影响了你 |
[19:23] | Instead of finding the hero | 你没有寻找那个 |
[19:25] | that I really believe is inside of you, | 我深信的 藏于你内心的英雄 |
[19:28] | you went down a dark path. | 反而走上了一条邪路 |
[19:32] | And it killed your mother. | 那导致了你母亲的死 |
[19:34] | Dante killed my mother. | 是但丁杀死了我母亲 |
[19:35] | No, he didn’t, Emiko. | 不 不是他 惠美子 |
[19:38] | Your allegiance to the Ninth Circle killed your mother. | 你对第九层的效忠害死了你的母亲 |
[19:41] | Your hatred of our father killed your mother. | 你对我们父亲的恨害死了你的母亲 |
[19:43] | His worst impulses drove you away, | 他那些最邪恶的冲动导致了你的叛离 |
[19:47] | and it led to every terrible moment | 也导致了我们两个人生命中 |
[19:50] | in both of our lives. | 所有那些糟糕的经历 |
[19:52] | I think that together, we can be better. | 我想我们一起 能变得更好 |
[19:58] | So if you’re gonna kill me, do it. | 如果你要杀了我 动手吧 |
[20:08] | Well, if you’re not gonna kill him, | 如果你不打算杀了他 |
[20:11] | we’ll gladly oblige. | 我们乐意效劳 |
[20:14] | Galaxy One must have found a weak spot | 星系一肯定发现了漏洞 |
[20:15] | and modified the system. | 然后修改了系统 |
[20:16] | OK. How long until the Zetas are back online? | 好吧 泽塔还有多久重新上线 |
[20:19] | Best-case scenario, 5 minutes? | 最乐观的情况 五分钟 |
[20:21] | Dad, you said the brain of Archer is in the wall. | 爸爸 你说过弓箭手的核心在城墙里 |
[20:23] | So if we destroy the wall? | 我们何不毁掉城墙 |
[20:24] | When we built the wall, | 我们建造城墙的时候 |
[20:25] | we installed explosives inside of each control tower. | 在每一个控制塔内都安装了炸药 |
[20:28] | They’re linked together electronically. | 它们由电子线路连接在一起 |
[20:29] | But they can only be detonated from inside one of the towers. | 但只能从其中一座控制塔内部被引爆 |
[20:33] | Yeah, but there’s no way anyone can make it up there | 但是没人能在四分钟内 |
[20:35] | in 4 minutes. | 上到控制塔里 |
[20:36] | An archer could. | 会射箭的人可以 |
[20:38] | No way, Mia. | 不行 米娅 |
[20:39] | Look. Even if you got up there, | 即便你上去了 |
[20:40] | you wouldn’t be able to make it back down in time. | 也不可能及时下来 |
[20:42] | You’ll die. | 你会死的 |
[20:42] | Once I’m inside the tower, can you talk me through it? | 等我进到塔内 你能指导我引爆炸弹吗 |
[20:46] | You know it’s the only way. | 你知道这是唯一的方法 |
[20:47] | If you can get inside, I can access the system remotely. | 如果你能进去 我就能远程操控系统 |
[20:50] | Mia, listen to me! | 米娅 听我说 |
[20:51] | Sorry, mom. I have to do this. | 对不起 妈妈 我必须这么做 |
[20:55] | Beatrice, you don’t have the authority to be here. | 碧翠斯 你没有资格来这里 |
[20:58] | The council was promised | 你曾对第九层议会承诺 |
[20:59] | the total destruction of Star City, | 会彻底摧毁星城 |
[21:02] | not a sibling spat. | 而不是兄妹拌嘴 |
[21:03] | And for the first time in history, | 可有史以来第一次 |
[21:05] | the world knows of our existence. | 整个世界知道了我们的存在 |
[21:07] | The Ninth Circle answers to me. | 第九层听从我的指挥 |
[21:11] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[21:16] | Finish them. | 干掉他们 |
[21:22] | Almost in position. | 马上就到 |
[21:24] | Ready when you are. | 准备好了 等你指令 |
[21:45] | You’re still here. | 你还没走 |
[21:46] | Yeah. I don’t leave my family. | 是的 我不会丢下我的家人 |
[22:01] | Detonate the building. | 引爆整栋建筑 |
[22:46] | Ok. The device is installed. | 设备安装好了 |
[22:47] | Now all I have to do is bypass the encryption protocols, | 现在我只需要绕过加密协议 |
[22:50] | reconfigure the detonation commands, | 重新设置引爆指令 |
[22:52] | and voila. | 然后就搞定了 |
[22:59] | Ready when you are. | 等你引爆 |
[23:05] | Take care of mom. | 照顾好妈妈 |
[23:08] | She’s already lost so much. | 她已经失去很多了 |
[23:12] | Here goes nothing. | 开始吧 |
[23:18] | I just started getting used to having a sister. | 我才刚开始习惯有个妹妹 |
[23:20] | I’m not losing you now. | 我不能失去你 |
[23:22] | You have 60 seconds until that wall goes boom. | 离城墙爆炸还有60秒 |
[23:24] | Get out of there. | 赶紧出来 |
[23:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:33] | I know. It’s ok. | 我理解的 没关系 |
[23:35] | You need to hide. | 你得躲起来 |
[23:40] | Your family’s gonna die. I made sure of it. | 你的家人都会死 我下了绝杀令 |
[23:45] | You need to hide Felicity and the baby. | 你得把费利西蒂和宝宝藏起来 |
[23:50] | Emiko. | 惠美子 |
[23:50] | I…I… | 我 我 |
[23:55] | I wanted to be a Queen. | 我曾想成为奎恩家的一员 |
[24:16] | The Zetas are back online. | 泽塔又重新上线了 |
[24:21] | You think? | 你才发现吗 |
[24:23] | You have 20 seconds. | 你还有20秒 |
[25:03] | So this is what it feels like to save a city. | 原来拯救一座城市就是这种感觉 |
[25:05] | Minus Palmer Tech becoming a crater. | 只不过帕尔默科技被炸成坑了 |
[25:08] | No civilian casualties. That’s a win. | 没有平民伤亡 这是一场胜利 |
[25:10] | We really couldn’t have done this without your help. | 多亏你们的帮忙我们才能做到 |
[25:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[25:15] | Laurel, thank you. | 劳瑞尔 谢谢你 |
[25:18] | That last-minute SCPD assist really helped turn the tide. | 星城警局最后时刻的协助确实扭转了局势 |
[25:20] | Oh, well, I’m just relieved the department’s | 现在警局又重新信任我们了 |
[25:22] | back on our side and we can show our faces | 我们也能公开露面了 |
[25:24] | – in the city again. – Yeah. | -真是松了一口气 -没错 |
[25:25] | Because you proved this is a team of heroes. | 因为你们证明了自己是一个英雄的团队 |
[25:31] | I’m sorry about Emiko. | 惠美的事我很遗憾 |
[25:33] | Thank you. I–I know I tried to save her. | 谢谢 我已经尽力去救她了 |
[25:36] | Oliver, I know this wasn’t how you wanted her story to end. | 奥利弗 我知道你不想她的人生就这么结束 |
[25:41] | Hey. I’m sorry. I hate to save and run. | 抱歉 我也不想干完活就跑掉 |
[25:44] | But I have to go back to D.C. | 但我得回华盛顿特区了 |
[25:45] | The jeweler called. | 珠宝商来电话 |
[25:46] | The ring I picked out for Nick is ready. | 我为尼克挑选的戒指改好了 |
[25:48] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god. You’re popping the question? | 老天 老天 你要求婚了吗 |
[25:50] | Yeah. The Holtnastases are gonna make it official, | 是啊 霍特和阿纳斯塔斯要正式结婚了 |
[25:52] | assuming he says yes. | 前提是他答应我 |
[25:53] | Of course he’ll say yes! He’d be a fool not to. | 他当然会答应 不然他就是傻子 |
[25:55] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[25:56] | Any thoughts about what you’re gonna do next? | 接下来做什么你有想法吗 |
[25:58] | A man with your set of skills, | 像你这样能力出众的人 |
[25:59] | a lot of people will be looking. | 很多人都会需要你的 |
[26:00] | Lyla–well, she’s always looking. | 好比莱拉 她一直都需要 |
[26:02] | I just want to spend time with my son, | 我就想陪陪我的儿子 |
[26:04] | who I need to get back to. | 我得回到他身边 |
[26:05] | – Copy that. – All right. | -明白 -好的 |
[26:12] | And then there were six. | 现在还有六个人 |
[26:15] | Actually, five. I can’t stay. | 是五个 我不能留下 |
[26:18] | You’re gonna catch up with Thea? | 你要去找西娅吗 |
[26:20] | There’s a lot I still have to figure out. | 还有很多事我要想清楚 |
[26:23] | I killed two innocent people. | 我杀了两个无辜的人 |
[26:25] | I have to find a way to atone for that. | 我要想办法赎罪 |
[26:26] | Well, since we’re on the subject of good-byes, | 既然大家都要道别了 |
[26:28] | we have an announcement, too. | 我们要说个事 |
[26:31] | We’re stepping back. | 我们打算退出 |
[26:32] | We’re leaving Star City. Not forever, | 离开星城 但不是永远 |
[26:34] | But, uh, for now. | 只是暂时离开 |
[26:36] | You just saved the city. | 你刚刚拯救了星城 |
[26:37] | You don’t want to take a victory lap? | 不想庆祝胜利吗 |
[26:39] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没有做 |
[26:42] | Our team did. | 是我们大家做的 |
[26:43] | The fact that the city is safe is | 现在星城安全了 |
[26:45] | the reason why we can leave. | 所以我们才能离开 |
[26:46] | I’ve spent a long time thinking about | 我花了很多时间思考 |
[26:48] | my legacy as the Green Arrow. | 作为绿箭侠有什么传承 |
[26:52] | I always hoped it would be saving the city. | 我希望那是”拯救这座城市” |
[26:57] | But now I know that my greatest legacy… | 现在我明白了 最重要的传承 |
[27:02] | is this team. | 是这个小队 |
[27:04] | I started this mission alone. | 我独自开始这个任务 |
[27:05] | I was certain that I would end it alone, | 我曾坚信我会孤身一人走完 |
[27:08] | but the truth of the matter is that | 但最重要的是 |
[27:12] | every bit of success that I’ve had along the way | 我所取得的所有成功 |
[27:15] | is because of all of you. | 都离不开你们大家 |
[27:16] | The city is safe because of your courage, | 这座城市因为你们的勇气 |
[27:18] | your compassion, your selflessness, | 怜悯 无私和忠诚 |
[27:20] | and your loyalty. | 变得更加安全 |
[27:21] | Courage, compassion, selflessness, loyalty. | 勇气 怜悯 无私 忠诚 |
[27:25] | Oliver, that sounds like the 4 pillars of heroism to me. | 这听起来像英雄主义的四个支柱 奥利弗 |
[27:28] | We should find a way to remember them | 我们要找个方式铭记这些精神 |
[27:30] | to symbolize we will all be there for each other always | 代表着我们永远会互相支持 |
[27:33] | No matter what. | 不论发生什么 |
[27:34] | Ooh, like a signal, you know. | 就像一个讯号 |
[27:36] | One of us is in trouble, we’ll all come running, | 一人遇险 八方来援 |
[27:39] | including you, Roy. | 也包括你 罗伊 |
[27:42] | We should just call it the mark of four, right? | 就叫四德之印吧 |
[27:45] | That’s brilliant. | 真棒 |
[27:45] | Man, I really hope this isn’t the last time | 我真心希望这不是我们最后一次 |
[27:47] | we’re all in this bunker together. | 相聚在这里 |
[27:49] | Hear! Hear! | 同意 |
[27:51] | But it does feel like the end of an era. | 但感觉像是一个时代结束了 |
[27:53] | Ok, well, let’s just try to think of it | 我们应该把这当成 |
[27:55] | as the beginning of a new one. | 一个新时代的开始 |
[28:20] | Star City is a wall-free zone once again. | 星城再次变得没有墙了 |
[28:22] | Restoring the Glades won’t be easy. | 要维持贫民区可不容易 |
[28:25] | The Glades hasn’t been open to outsiders in years. | 贫民区已经对外封闭了好些年 |
[28:27] | Plenty of people will be trying to take advantage. | 很多人会蜂拥而至 瓜分成果 |
[28:30] | Seems like the city’s gonna need heroes. | 那这座城市又一次需要英雄了 |
[28:31] | We were thinking the same thing. | 我们也是这样想的 |
[28:33] | The four of you are the heroes that the city needs. | 你们四个就是这座城市所需要的英雄 |
[28:35] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[28:36] | Passing the torch. | 传递衣钵 |
[28:37] | Zoe, you are a born leader. | 佐伊 你是天生的领袖 |
[28:39] | And I think you are more than ready | 我认为你完全有能力 |
[28:40] | to rebuild and take control of the Canaries. | 重建并指挥金丝雀 |
[28:42] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[28:44] | Someone’s gonna get blamed for what happened. | 大家会找替罪羊 |
[28:46] | It should be us. | 就是我们 |
[28:47] | You’ll be fugitives. | 那你们就成逃犯了 |
[28:48] | We’ve spent the last two decades living in hiding. | 最近二十年我们一直躲躲藏藏 |
[28:51] | Going off-grid won’t be new for us. | 销声匿迹也不是新鲜事 |
[28:53] | Wait. I just got you back. | 我才刚刚找到你 |
[28:55] | I’m so sorry, | 对不起 |
[28:57] | But the four of you having a future, | 你们四个有光明的未来 |
[29:01] | that’s worth any sacrifice. | 任何牺牲都是值得的 |
[29:07] | Thank you, both of you. | 谢谢你们两个 |
[29:10] | I should be thanking you. You got me off that island. | 应该是我谢谢你 你让我从那岛上回来 |
[29:13] | You never really told me how you got on that island. | 你从来没说过你是怎么到那个岛的 |
[29:16] | It’s a long story. Look, we should really get going. | 说来话长 我们该走了 |
[29:19] | Um, I’ll catch up with the two of you. | 你们先去吧 |
[29:21] | There’s something I have to do before we say good-bye– | 我们道别前还有一件事要做 |
[29:23] | Something to honor your father. | 纪念你们的父亲 |
[29:31] | You having second thoughts? | 你后悔了 |
[29:34] | No. | 没有 |
[29:35] | Right. Yeah. Me either. | 当然 我也没有 |
[29:39] | It’s the right thing to do | 为了我们的家庭 |
[29:41] | for our family. | 这样做是对的 |
[29:42] | I do wish we could tell the team about the… | 我挺想告诉大家 |
[29:44] | Yeah. | 是 |
[29:45] | Baby, but I understand it just | 孩子的事 但这会让他们 |
[29:50] | puts them in the Ninth Circle’s crosshairs. | 被第九层盯上 |
[29:52] | When that threat is over. | 先解决这个威胁 |
[29:56] | Until then, it’s the best thing for them… | 在那之前 这样对他们最好 |
[30:00] | And us. | 对我们也是 |
[30:05] | You know, the spirit of this place | 就算我们走了 |
[30:06] | will live on long after we’re gone. | 这个地方的精神也会延续下去 |
[30:08] | You’ve inspired so many people, Oliver. | 你鼓舞了无数的人 奥利弗 |
[30:11] | They will carry on your legacy. | 他们会传承你的意志 |
[30:14] | Sounds like a cycle for good. | 听起来像一个好的循环 |
[30:15] | Far better than that. | 远比那更好 |
[30:17] | A cycle of heroes… | 是英雄的循环 |
[30:21] | Who will fight to defend this city | 他们会拼尽全力 |
[30:25] | with every fiber of their being. | 守护这座城市 |
[30:29] | Anyone ever told you you always know exactly what to say? | 有没有人说过你很会讲话 |
[30:32] | I have been told. | 有人说过 |
[30:48] | Let’s get you two to your new home. | 带你们俩去新家吧 |
[31:00] | Good-bye, old friend. | 再见 老朋友 |
[31:18] | Well, it’s not Ivy Town, but it’ll work. | 虽然比不上常春藤镇 但还凑合吧 |
[31:21] | Well, it’s temporary. | 这只是暂时的 |
[31:23] | Well, basically, this whole neighborhood is | 这一片住的都是 |
[31:25] | ex-C.I.A., ex D.I.A., and ex-A.R.G.U.S. | 前中情局的 前国防情报局的 前天眼会的 |
[31:29] | This is one big safe house. You two will be fine here. | 相当于一个大安全屋 你们会没事的 |
[31:31] | Please thank Lyla for us. | 替我们感谢莱拉 |
[31:32] | Of course. | 当然 |
[31:34] | Well, I guess this is home now. | 我想这就是我们的家了 |
[31:36] | At least until the threat against our baby girl | 至少在针对我们女儿的威胁 |
[31:37] | is taken care of. | 被解除之前 |
[31:41] | Your baby girl? You’re having a girl. | 你的女儿 你们要有女儿了 |
[31:43] | Mia. | 叫米娅 |
[31:45] | Mia. That’s beautiful. | 好名字 |
[31:49] | It’s beautiful. | 真好 |
[31:51] | Well, I guess since the city’s in good hands now, | 既然星城现在安全了 |
[31:55] | you two can focus on your family, | 你们可以把重心放在家庭了 |
[31:59] | which is exactly what you should do. | 这正是你们应该做的 |
[32:01] | Well, you are part of that family, John. | 你也是我们的家人 约翰 |
[32:05] | Maybe it’s the pregnancy making me overly emotional, | 可能是怀孕让我太情绪化 |
[32:08] | but, oh, I’m gonna miss you so much. | 我会很想你的 |
[32:11] | We love you. | 我们爱你 |
[32:14] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[32:17] | And you. | 还有你 |
[32:19] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[32:22] | I’ll reach out to you two later. | 晚点再联系你们 |
[32:25] | Hey. You maintain my bunker. | 要好好照顾地堡 |
[32:27] | No food by the monitors. | 不许在显示器旁吃东西 |
[32:28] | There’s nothing worse than crumbs in a keyboard. | 键盘里有饼干屑最糟了 |
[32:36] | What now? | 现在怎么样 |
[32:37] | Well, this isn’t a tropical paradise, | 虽然这里不是热带天堂 |
[32:39] | but we never did take our honeymoon. | 但我们还没度过蜜月 |
[33:44] | Oh. Yes. Mom juice. | 太好了 妈妈果汁 |
[33:52] | Ahh. You know, | 知道吗 |
[33:54] | as much as I miss the team | 虽然我想念小队 |
[33:57] | and the action of taking down the bad guys, | 想念打击坏人的行动 |
[33:59] | – this has been so nice. – Yeah. | -但是这生活太美好了 -是的 |
[34:03] | I wish William were here. | 希望威廉能在这里 |
[34:04] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[34:06] | You know, if this is gonna be the new normal, | 如果这是以后的常态 |
[34:09] | we should talk with his grandparents | 我们应该和他外公外婆 |
[34:13] | about getting shared custody. | 聊聊共同抚养权的事 |
[34:15] | Yeah. I would love that. | 这个我喜欢 |
[34:18] | Mia’s gonna need her older brother. | 米娅会需要她哥哥 |
[34:41] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[34:44] | I thought I had more time. | 我以为我还有更多时间 |
[34:46] | The universe is a complex piece of machinery, | 宇宙是一个复杂的机器 |
[34:48] | and balance must be maintained. | 必须保持平衡 |
[34:52] | One change requires another. | 一个变化需要另一个变化 |
[34:56] | How would you propose I keep the balance? | 你认为我该如何维持平衡 |
[34:58] | Will you help me save Barry and Kara or not? | 你到底会不会帮我救巴里和卡拉 |
[35:02] | No. But I will give you the means to save them. | 不会 但是我会告诉你救他们的办法 |
[35:05] | Tell me what you need in exchange. | 告诉我你的交换条件是什么 |
[35:07] | Whatever the multiverse requires | 帮多元宇宙度过即将到来的危机 |
[35:09] | to survive the crisis that is looming. | 无论需要你做什么 |
[35:13] | When it is time. | 时机成熟我会告诉你的 |
[35:18] | It’s OK. | 没事 |
[35:35] | So what bargain have I made? | 那我做了什么交易 |
[35:36] | What does the multiverse require? | 多元宇宙需要什么 |
[35:38] | You assist me as we seek to prevent the inevitable. | 你要帮我设法阻止难以避免的危机 |
[35:41] | But that sounds impossible. | 但这听起来是不可能的 |
[35:44] | The multiverse is more complex than you could fathom. | 多元宇宙比你想象的要复杂得多 |
[35:47] | What are you not telling me? | 你有什么瞒着我 |
[35:48] | I’ve seen your future, Oliver, | 我看过了你的未来 奥利弗 |
[35:50] | Inexorable and unavoidable. | 不可改变 无法避免 |
[35:52] | I have watched you die. | 我看到你死去 |
[35:57] | During this crisis? | 在这场危机里吗 |
[36:01] | I am truly sorry. | 真的很遗憾 |
[36:05] | No. You are not taking him. | 不 你不能带他走 |
[36:08] | – Felicity. – Oliver. | -费利西蒂 -奥利弗 |
[36:09] | I am not here to bring harm to you or your daughter. | 我不是来给伤害你或你女儿的 |
[36:11] | Trust me, the world needs her. | 相信我 这个世界需要她 |
[36:13] | You think that I’m just going to let you leave here | 你认为我会这样让你带着我丈夫 |
[36:14] | with my husband’s life? | 一走了之吗 |
[36:19] | This is bigger than us… | 这件事关系到的不止我们 |
[36:21] | than all of us. | 远比我们所有人都要重要 |
[36:23] | Why does it always have to be you? | 为什么这个人总是你 |
[36:25] | I cannot prevent his passing, | 我无法阻止他死去 |
[36:27] | but he can prevent the deaths of countless more, | 但是他可以阻止更多人死去 |
[36:30] | including you and your daughter. | 包括你和你女儿 |
[36:34] | But he needs to come with me tonight. | 但他今晚要跟我走 |
[36:43] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[36:46] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧 |
[36:47] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[36:52] | I wanted to say good-bye to both of you. | 我想和你们俩道别 |
[36:54] | – Here? – Yeah. | -在这里吗 -是的 |
[36:56] | I just wanted us to be all together one last time. | 我只是想我们最后相聚一次 |
[36:59] | What do you mean, one last time? | 最后一次是什么意思 |
[37:02] | Just because you’re a fugitive, | 即使你是逃犯 |
[37:03] | it doesn’t mean we can’t still communicate. | 也不代表我们不能继续联系 |
[37:05] | Well, things are gonna be different this time. | 这次事情不一样 |
[37:09] | You two don’t need my protection anymore. | 你们俩不再需要我的保护了 |
[37:12] | You’re our mom. | 你是我们的妈妈 |
[37:14] | We still want you in our lives. | 我们不想生活中没有你 |
[37:17] | I promised your father | 我答应过你们父亲 |
[37:19] | that I would protect both of you until you didn’t need me. | 我会保护你们 直到你们不需要为止 |
[37:22] | He would be so proud… | 他会感到非常自豪 |
[37:26] | So proud of you two. | 为你俩感到自豪 |
[37:27] | I miss him so much. | 我好想他 |
[37:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:31] | I wish I got to know him. | 真希望我有机会了解他 |
[37:33] | I know, but he lives on in the two of you. | 我知道 但你们是他生命的延续 |
[37:37] | It’s time for me to go on a journey of my own. | 我是时候独自踏上征程了 |
[37:42] | I love you both so much. | 我很爱你们俩 |
[37:50] | So you promise me… | 所以你们要向我保证 |
[37:53] | that the two of you are gonna take care of each other, OK? | 一定要好好照顾对方 |
[37:58] | OK? | 好吗 |
[38:05] | 奥利弗·奎恩 1985年-2019年 亲爱的儿子 兄弟 丈夫及父亲 星城英雄绿箭侠 | |
[38:33] | This is why we can’t have a normal life. | 这就是我们不能过正常生活的原因 |
[38:36] | This is why our children | 这就为什么我们的孩子 |
[38:40] | will never have normal lives. | 永远也无法过上正常生活 |
[38:42] | I had to make the deal. | 我必须完成交易 |
[38:44] | Oh, there’s always gonna be some danger | 外面总会有危险 |
[38:47] | or some threat– | 总会有威胁 |
[38:49] | The League of Assassins or HIVE or the Ninth Circle | 刺客联盟 蜂巢 或是第九层 |
[38:53] | or… | 亦或是 |
[38:56] | The end of the friggin’ universe. | 该死的世界末日 |
[38:59] | I need you to make me a promise. | 我要你向我保证 |
[39:03] | Yeah, OK. | 好 |
[39:04] | No matter what happens to me– | 无论我发生了什么事 |
[39:07] | No matter what– | 无论如何 |
[39:11] | You need to do everything in your power– | 你要竭尽全力 |
[39:15] | you… | 你 |
[39:16] | you need to keep William and Mia safe. | 你要保护威廉和米娅的安全 |
[39:18] | I will keep them safe. | 我会保护他们的安全 |
[39:20] | But wherever you go… | 但无论你去哪里 |
[39:26] | whatever happens to you… | 无论你发生什么事 |
[39:30] | you’ll never leave me. | 你永远都不会离开我 |
[39:35] | On our wedding day, | 在我们婚礼当日 |
[39:36] | you told me that I was the best part of you, | 你说我成就了最好的你 |
[39:38] | but the truth is… | 但事实是 |
[39:41] | we are the best parts of each other. | 我们成就了最好的彼此 |
[39:44] | And that is so much bigger than the friggin’ universe. | 而这比该死的宇宙重要太多了 |
[39:51] | When I came back to Star City to start my mission, | 当我回到星城开始我的任务时 |
[39:54] | I didn’t think that I was capable or deserving of love. | 我没想到我有能力去爱 或是值得被爱 |
[40:04] | but you opened up my heart | 但是你打开了我的心 |
[40:07] | in ways that I never th– thought were possible. | 以一种我从未觉得可能的方式打动了我 |
[40:12] | My only regret is not telling you I loved you sooner. | 我唯一的遗憾就是没有早点告诉你我爱你 |
[40:17] | No regrets. | 没有遗憾 |
[40:21] | Would you tell Mia that I love her every day? | 你会每天告诉米娅我爱她吗 |
[40:25] | And I know that she will grow up to be | 我知道她长大后 |
[40:26] | as smart and as beautiful as her mom. | 会像她妈妈一样聪明又美丽 |
[40:30] | I will find you… again. | 我会再次找到你的 |
[40:34] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[40:36] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:38] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[41:16] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[41:21] | Where I’m taking you, there is no return. | 我要带你去的地方 没有回头路 |
[41:25] | I have waited a very long time to see him. | 为了见他 我已经等了很久 |
[41:29] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |