时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Roy! Roy! Roy, stop it! | 罗伊 停下 |
[00:06] | They’re dead. | 他们死了 |
[00:08] | We have to protect him. | 我们必须保护他 |
[00:09] | Yeah. As far as the SCPD is concerned, | 就星城警局而言 |
[00:11] | Emiko is the one who killed those guards. | 是惠美子杀了警卫 |
[00:13] | Thank you for wiping that security camera footage. | 谢谢你抹去监控录像 |
[00:15] | I could not get there before the cops did. | 我没办法在警察到达之前过去 |
[00:17] | I thought that was you. | 我以为那是你做的 |
[00:18] | The Ninth Circle has Archer. | 第九层拿到了弓箭手 |
[00:20] | They are going to use the intel they get from the assets | 他们要用来自探员的情报 |
[00:22] | to locate the DNA of the people involved in Cygnus x-1. | 找到天鹅座X-1参与人员的DNA |
[00:26] | And that DNA could lead them to exactly where that weapon is. | 通过DNA就能找到武器所在地 |
[00:29] | I copied Archer’s root code. | 我把弓箭手的根代码复制下来了 |
[00:32] | No. As long as Archer’s out there, | 不 只要弓箭手还存在 |
[00:34] | it could fall into the wrong hands, | 就有可能落入坏人手里 |
[00:35] | and I don’t know what My legacy’s gonna be, but it can’t be that. | 我虽然不知道我会留给后人什么 但不能是这个 |
[00:38] | You’ll die a villain just like our father, | 你会像父亲一样作为坏人死去 |
[00:40] | And I will be the cause of both of your deaths. | 我会成为你们两个的死因 |
[00:43] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[00:44] | I had the chance to warn our father about the Gambit, | 我有过机会警告我们的父亲关于”金牌号”的事 |
[00:48] | that it was rigged to explode, | 它被动了手脚会爆炸 |
[00:50] | and I knew about it. | 我是知道的 |
[00:51] | I let our father die because he didn’t deserve to live, | 我任由我们父亲死去因为他不配活下去 |
[00:55] | and neither do you. Bye, brother. | 你也不配 别了 老哥 |
[01:14] | Overwatch? John? | 守望者 约翰 |
[01:24] | Need some help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[01:33] | Tommy? | 汤米 |
[01:34] | Hey, Ollie. | 奥利 |
[01:37] | It’s been a while. | 好久不见 |
[02:04] | John! | 约翰 |
[02:07] | Rene? | 雷内 |
[02:10] | Dinah! | 黛娜 |
[02:14] | Can anyone hear me? | 有人吗 |
[02:17] | I’m here! | 我在这里 |
[02:20] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[02:35] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[02:35] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[02:38] | Can’t say much for my helmet. | 头盔就不好说了 |
[02:47] | You good? | 还好吗 |
[02:49] | Well, my bo staff’s smashed, but other than that. | 我的棍子毁了 其他都还好 |
[02:53] | – Where’s Rene? – I don’t know. | -雷内在哪 -不知道 |
[02:55] | Rene! | 雷内 |
[02:57] | Rene! | 雷内 |
[03:00] | Rene! | 雷内 |
[03:01] | You guys want to get me out of here? | 你们能帮我出去吗 |
[03:03] | Rene, are you in there? | 雷内 你在里面吗 |
[03:05] | He’s here. He’s here. | 他在这里 |
[03:06] | Get him out! | 拉他出来 |
[03:10] | – You ok? – Move it. | -你还好吗 -挪走 |
[03:14] | We can’t do it. | 我们不行 |
[03:15] | Here. Hurry! | 这里 快 |
[03:17] | – Let’s try this. – Grab it, grab it, grab it. Grab it. | -试试这个 -抓住 |
[03:20] | – Dinah, pull on 3, ok? – Ok. | -黛娜 数三下开始拉 -好的 |
[03:21] | All right. Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[03:22] | – Yeah. – 1, 2, 3. Come on! | -好了 -一二三 用力 |
[03:33] | What the hell just happened? | 到底发生什么了 |
[03:34] | Emiko just dropped a building on us. | 惠美子把整栋楼砸向了我们 |
[03:36] | That’s what happened. | 就这么回事 |
[03:37] | We got to get to Oliver. | 我们得去找奥利弗 |
[03:39] | As we lost contact, he was chasing Emiko | 我们失联的时候 他正在我们下面一层 |
[03:41] | on the floor beneath us. | 追惠美子 |
[03:42] | – We have to get there. – Then we better hurry. | -我们得赶过去 -那我们得快点了 |
[03:48] | Hey. Quick. Urgent. I need our uplink gain augmenter. | 快点 急事 我需要我们的上行增益增压器 |
[03:50] | Uh, more urgent, I have something to tell you bef– | 有更紧急的事 我得告诉你… |
[03:52] | Ok. Your thing is definitely not more urgent than mine. | 你的事一定没我的紧急 |
[03:54] | – Welcome to my thing. – What are they doing? | -欢迎来到我的事 -他们在做什么 |
[03:57] | Don’t they remember we’re on the same side, | 他们不记得我们是盟友 |
[03:58] | deputized vigilantes and everything? | 治安维持者已被任职的事了吗 |
[03:59] | Well, apparently, they have a warrant. | 显然他们有搜查令 |
[04:00] | They what?! | 他们什么 |
[04:02] | Excuse me. What– | 打扰一下 什么… |
[04:02] | An anonymous source sent us surveillance footage | 我们从匿名渠道收到了昨晚 |
[04:04] | of last night’s incident in the subway tunnels. | 地铁事件的监控录像 |
[04:06] | Where you see team Arrow valiantly foil a terrorist attack | 看到绿箭侠团队勇敢地挫败了一次恐怖袭击 |
[04:10] | just like we told you? | 就像我们告诉你的那样 |
[04:12] | Emiko Adachi didn’t kill those guards. | 安达惠美子没有杀那些警卫 |
[04:14] | Your friend Roy Harper did. | 是你们的朋友罗伊·哈珀干的 |
[04:16] | Then your whole team lied to cover it up. | 你们整个团队撒谎掩盖了事实 |
[04:19] | That’s insane. | 不可能 |
[04:20] | Digital forensics also investigated that bomb, | 数字取证也调查了那枚炸弹 |
[04:23] | which you said was the work of the Ninth Circle… | 你们说是第九层放的 |
[04:25] | but that file was activated from a program called Archer, | 但文件是由一个叫弓箭手的程序激活的 |
[04:28] | a program which Smoak Tech owns the patent for. | 而斯莫克科技拥有这个程序的专利 |
[04:30] | Well, technically, yes, but it was stolen. | 技术上说是这样 但它被偷了 |
[04:32] | This has to be a mistake. I mean– | 这一定是个误会 |
[04:33] | I agree. I know this sounds shady, | 我同意 我知道听起来很可疑 |
[04:34] | but trust me– we are the good guys, | 但相信我 我们是好人 |
[04:36] | and we are after the bad guy–well, bad girl, | 我们在抓坏人 坏女孩 |
[04:38] | who currently has your captain | 现在她正把你们的队长 |
[04:39] | and my husband trapped under a building. | 和我丈夫困在一栋楼里 |
[04:41] | We haven’t received any word about no buildings going down. | 我们没有收到任何房屋倒塌的消息 |
[04:43] | That’s because it was a small detonation | 因为爆炸的规模不大 |
[04:45] | in a chemical plant outside of town. | 就在城区外的一座化工厂 |
[04:46] | Listen! You can talk to the team all about it, | 听着 你可以和整个团队谈谈 |
[04:49] | but to get ahold of them, | 但要联系上他们 |
[04:50] | I have to get ahold of a really tiny, | 我需要拿到一件 |
[04:51] | delicate piece of tech that is in that box | 很小很精密的科技产品 |
[04:52] | that lieutenant butterfingers is rummaging through. | 就在那个笨手笨脚的警员翻的盒子里 |
[04:54] | I’m sorry, Ms. Smoak. | 抱歉 斯莫克女士 |
[04:56] | – You’re under arrest. – What? you can’t do that! | -你被捕了 -什么 你不能这么做 |
[04:58] | Yes, I can. | 我可以 |
[04:59] | Turn around! | 转过身去 |
[05:00] | Ok. Just…let me give my friend a hug first. | 好吧 让我先给我朋友一个拥抱 |
[05:05] | Go ahead. | 可以 |
[05:09] | Plug your ears. | 堵住你的耳朵 |
[05:19] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么玩意 |
[05:20] | Oh. It’s part of my new security system, | 是我新安保系统的一部分 |
[05:22] | a remote-detonated nanoelectric pulse | 一种遥控引爆的纳米电脉冲 |
[05:24] | that I built into the ceiling. | 我把它装进了天花板 |
[05:25] | Oh. Remind me to never get on your bad side. | 提醒我永远不要跟你作对 |
[05:26] | – Is Oliver ok? – I don’t know. | -奥利弗还好吗 -不知道 |
[05:28] | I tried. All I got was static, | 我试过 只听到静电声 |
[05:29] | but if I can boost the signal, | 但如果我能增强信号 |
[05:30] | I might be able to contact them. | 也许能联系上他们 |
[05:31] | You mean we can. I’m not letting you do this alone. | 应该说我们 我不能让你一个人做 |
[05:36] | Ok. Well, then let’s get out of here. | 好的 我们离开这里吧 |
[05:38] | We do not want to be here when these guys wake up. | 我们可不想等这些人醒来 |
[05:42] | Crime, violence, anarchy. | 犯罪 暴力 混乱 |
[05:46] | The terrible disease that once infected | 曾一度感染贫民区大街小巷的的 |
[05:48] | the streets of the Glades has risen again, | 可怕疾病卷土重来 |
[05:51] | but there is a cure to the vigilante problem | 但治安维持者问题是有办法解决的 |
[05:53] | and a chance for a better, brighter future– | 还有机会创造一个更美好 更光明未来 |
[05:56] | Zeta powered by Galaxy One’s Archer program. | 由星系一弓箭手程序支持的泽塔 |
[05:59] | They are the front lines of a citywide initiative | 是全市范围结束治安维持者威胁的 |
[06:02] | to end the vigilante menace | 前线 |
[06:04] | and restore Star City’s glory once and for all. | 一劳永逸地恢复星城的荣耀 |
[06:09] | First, Galaxy One puts a bounty on your heads. | 首先 星系一悬赏你的人头 |
[06:11] | Now they’re sending a damn army of super robots after you? | 现在他们又派了一群超级机器人来追你 |
[06:13] | We are just Keven Dale’s scapegoats for his larger agenda. | 我们只是凯文·戴尔更大阴谋的替罪羊 |
[06:16] | Which is what? | 什么阴谋 |
[06:17] | Turn Star City into a police state, | 让星城完全处于 |
[06:20] | go under Galaxy One’s control. | 星系一的掌控之下 |
[06:21] | We can’t let that happen. | 我们不能让这种事发生 |
[06:22] | Oh, yeah? And how exactly are we supposed to stop them? | 是吗 那我们到底要怎么阻止他们 |
[06:25] | By destroying Archer. | 摧毁弓箭手 |
[06:29] | We tried that once, remember? | 我们试过了 还记得吗 |
[06:30] | It didn’t work then, | 并没用 |
[06:31] | and Archer was nowhere near as advanced as it is now. | 而且当时弓箭手远没有现在这么先进 |
[06:34] | That’s why we have to find the mad scientist | 所以我们要找出把我的创造物 |
[06:35] | who upgraded my creation into Frankenstein’s monster. | 升级成了弗兰肯斯坦的怪物的疯狂科学家 |
[06:38] | You sure that’s a good idea? | 你确定是个好主意吗 |
[06:39] | No, but if Galaxy One has an army of Archer-powered assassins, | 不 但如果星系一有一支弓箭手武装的杀手军队 |
[06:43] | we don’t stand a chance, | 我们毫无胜算 |
[06:46] | Star City loses. | 星城终究会输 |
[06:49] | Well, I’ll put the word out to what’s left | 我会向剩下的金丝雀的网络 |
[06:50] | of the Canary network, | 放出消息 |
[06:51] | see what intel they can find. | 看他们能找到什么情报 |
[06:53] | You know, if you need a quick and dirty virus, | 如果你需要一个又快又恶性的病毒 |
[06:55] | I’m sure I can whip something up in no time. | 我相信我可以很快做出来 |
[06:56] | It won’t work. I’ve tried them all. | 没用的 我全都试过了 |
[06:57] | But if the network is still online, | 但是如果网络仍然在线的话 |
[06:59] | then they could still track our DNA, | 他们依然可以追踪我们的DNA |
[07:00] | – so we need a plan “B.” – I have a plan “B!” | -所以我们需要第二方案 -我有第二方案 |
[07:04] | And all of my plans include you laying low | 我所有的方案都需要你保持低调 |
[07:07] | and staying safe. | 保证安全 |
[07:09] | Leave Archer to me. | 我来处理弓箭手 |
[07:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:22] | You look shocked. | 你看起来很惊讶 |
[07:25] | Is it the beard? | 是因为胡子吗 |
[07:27] | You look good. | 你看起来很精神 |
[07:28] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[07:30] | I must have a really bad concussion. | 我一定是受了很严重的脑震荡 |
[07:33] | Yeah, man. A building just collapsed on you. | 是的 兄弟 整栋楼都倒在了你身上 |
[07:36] | It could be a little PTSD, too. | 可能还有轻微的创伤后应激障碍 |
[07:38] | That position that you’re in with the rebar, | 你现在被钢筋卡着的姿势 |
[07:41] | it is remarkably similar to how you found me all those years ago. | 和你多年前找到我时的姿势非常相似 |
[07:46] | The night you died. | 你死的那天晚上 |
[07:51] | And I got to tell you, man, | 我得告诉你 兄弟 |
[07:52] | it looks like the same thing is gonna happen to you | 如果你不马上离开这里 |
[07:54] | if you don’t get out of here, like, right now. | 同样的事情也会发生在你身上 |
[07:56] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[08:17] | Yeah. That was close. | 好险 |
[08:20] | You think you want to pop that thing back in? | 你想把胳膊归位吗 |
[08:23] | Ok. 1, 2, and 3. | 准备 一二三 |
[08:30] | – That had to hurt. – Yeah. | -那一定很疼 -是的 |
[08:34] | You have Oliver angry face on right now. Just saying. | 你现在脸上是经典的不高兴表情 |
[08:41] | I got to get out of here. | 我必须离开这里 |
[08:46] | The team might be dead. | 小队可能都死了 |
[08:50] | Everything we’ve built with the SCPD is–is gone | 我们和星城警局所建立的一切都没了 |
[08:54] | because of Emiko. | 就因为惠美子 |
[08:55] | I need to–I need to get out of here. | 我必须 必须要离开这里 |
[08:57] | I need to find the others, and we have to stop her. | 我要找到其他人 再阻止她 |
[09:00] | Um, isn’t that gonna be kind of hard considering she’s family? | 考虑到她是家人 这不会有点难吗 |
[09:04] | She’s not my family anymore. | 她不再是我的家人了 |
[09:05] | Well, I hope you weren’t planning on using your bow | 我希望你不打算用你的弓箭 |
[09:08] | to get out of here ’cause… | 离开这里 因为 |
[09:33] | Yep. | 确实用不了 |
[09:37] | Overwatch? Arsenal? | 守望者 军火库 |
[09:40] | Does anyone copy? | 有人听见吗 |
[09:42] | You know, I know that you were worried about them, | 我知道你很担心他们 |
[09:44] | but they are pretty resourceful people. | 但他们都是很机智的人 |
[09:46] | They’re probably fine. | 他们应该都没事 |
[09:48] | Let’s hope you’re right. | 希望你是对的 |
[09:50] | I usually am. | 我通常都是 |
[09:51] | You know, it is insane that we both had | 我们都有神秘的同父异母的妹妹 |
[09:56] | secret half sisters. | 太不可思议了 |
[09:57] | Well, yours didn’t try to kill you, did she? | 至少你妹妹没想要杀你 对吧 |
[09:59] | Well, you should give Thea some credit. | 你该对西娅有点信心 |
[10:00] | I died before she had the chance to try. | 她还没来得及尝试 我就死了 |
[10:06] | A couple specialty arrows left, two explosive. | 还剩几支特殊弓箭 两支可引爆 |
[10:09] | Seems kind of risky considering the instability of this place, | 考虑到这个地方的不稳定性 似乎有点冒险 |
[10:13] | especially without a bow. | 特别是还没有弓 |
[10:15] | Well, there are solutions for that. | 会有解决办法的 |
[10:16] | Speaking of, uh, what about Emiko? | 那惠美子呢 |
[10:19] | What kind of solution are you planning for her? | 你打算怎么处理她 |
[10:23] | The one she deserves. | 用她应得的方式 |
[10:27] | She let our father die. | 她任由我们父亲去死 |
[10:29] | He abandoned her, Oliver. | 他抛弃了她 奥利弗 |
[10:32] | She’s been manipulating me, | 她一直在操纵我 |
[10:33] | she’s been manipulating the team for months, | 操纵了小队好几个月 |
[10:37] | posing as some sort of hero. | 假装自己是个英雄 |
[10:40] | The woman’s a murderer. | 那女人就是个凶手 |
[10:42] | So now you’re gonna be one, too? | 所以你也要成为一个凶手吗 |
[10:45] | And here I thought that we were done with all of that. | 我以为我们已经不搞这些了 |
[10:48] | I don’t see another choice here, Tommy. | 我别无选择 汤米 |
[10:50] | It is exactly that kind of attitude | 正是这种态度 |
[10:54] | that’s gonna keep you stuck down here. | 会让你一直困在这里 |
[11:03] | Looks like your mystery contact | 看来你的神秘联系人 |
[11:04] | is as good at covering their tracks as you are. | 和你一样善于掩盖行踪 |
[11:06] | I know, which is why she’s so dangerous | 我知道 所以她才这么危险 |
[11:09] | and annoying. | 而且讨人厌 |
[11:11] | So I think I finally figured out a plan “B” | 我终于想到第二计划了 |
[11:14] | to keep us hidden from Archer while we try to destroy it. | 能让我们试图摧毁弓箭手时 不被它发现 |
[11:18] | Blindspots just like the one Keven Dale used to mask his DNA. | 就像凯文·戴尔用来掩饰他DNA的盲点 |
[11:21] | The only way this is going to work is if we copy the exact root code | 让这个计划可行的唯一办法就是复制 |
[11:23] | that was used in the original. | 与原版一样的根代码 |
[11:24] | Ok. Well, how do we do that? | 我们要怎么做 |
[11:26] | Well, we’d have to steal it from Keven Dale’s computer | 得从凯文·戴尔星系一的 |
[11:28] | in his office at Galaxy One. | 办公室电脑里偷走代码 |
[11:30] | Uh, I suppose I could break in. | 我想我可以闯进去 |
[11:32] | No, no. I’m sorry. Not you. Me. | 不不不 不是你 是我 |
[11:36] | I mean, Keven Dale already recognizes me as a fellow CEO, | 凯文·戴尔已经认为我是个总裁 |
[11:40] | and besides, I think he’d be a lot more agreeable | 再说了 我觉得相比于你 |
[11:42] | to me than…you. | 他会更容易接受我 |
[11:45] | You know, a little flirty flirt while I hack into his computer, | 在我侵入他的电脑时 调调情 |
[11:47] | and then we’ll get what we need. | 然后得到我们需要的东西 |
[11:50] | – Look. I know it’s a risk. – A big one. | -我知道这有风险 -很大的风险 |
[11:53] | One I am not willing to take. | 我不愿意冒这个险 |
[11:56] | We have a plan “A.” Let’s stick to it. | 我们有第一计划 让我们继续执行它 |
[11:59] | Like I said, just leave it to me. | 就像我说的 交给我 |
[12:01] | You know you’re still treating me like I’m 13. | 你还是把我当成13岁呢 |
[12:04] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:06] | I mean that you’re doing the exact same thing to me now | 我是说你现在的做法 |
[12:08] | that you and dad did all those years ago, | 跟你和爸爸多年前对我做的一模一样 |
[12:10] | leaving me out of things and then getting rid of me. | 把我排除在外 赶我走 |
[12:12] | Your father and I, we never wanted to let you go. | 你父亲和我从没想过让你走 |
[12:15] | But you did, and then even after everything that happened, | 但事实如此 即使在这一切发生之后 |
[12:18] | you still stayed away like–like I wasn’t even part of this family. | 你还是离我远远的 就像我不是这个家的一分子 |
[12:23] | Ooh, and I thought we had problems. | 我以为就我们有问题 |
[12:26] | I’m just gonna go do anything else. | 我还是去做点别的事情 |
[12:31] | William, I am so sorry. | 威廉 我非常抱歉 |
[12:35] | I realize now that we made a terrible mistake, | 我意识到我们犯了一个严重的错误 |
[12:38] | a mistake that I am going to regret for the rest of my life, | 一个我会后悔余生的错误 |
[12:42] | but we really thought we were protecting you. | 但我们真的以为当初我们是在保护你 |
[12:47] | We just wanted you to have a normal life. | 我们只想让你过上正常的生活 |
[13:08] | At this rate, we won’t find Oliver until sometime next week. | 照这个效率 我们要下周才能找到奥利弗了 |
[13:12] | Team Arrow, do you copy? | 绿箭小队 有人收到吗 |
[13:16] | Team Arrow, do you copy? | 绿箭小队 有人收到吗 |
[13:17] | Overwatch, is that you? | 守望者 是你吗 |
[13:18] | Yes. Are you guys ok? | 是的 你们都还好吗 |
[13:20] | – You have me, Roy, Dinah, and Rene. We’re safe. – And Oliver? | -我 罗伊 黛娜和雷内没事 -奥利弗呢 |
[13:23] | He was in another part of the building. | 他在大楼位置的另一 |
[13:24] | We–we haven’t been able to contact him. | 我们还没能联系上他 |
[13:26] | I’m guessing you haven’t either. | 我猜你也没有 |
[13:28] | No, but his comm unit is still online and active, | 没有 但是他的通讯器还在运行 |
[13:30] | so if it wasn’t crushed, it means he wasn’t either. | 所以如果那个没碎 意味着他也没有 |
[13:32] | – We’ll find him. – I know. | -我们会找到他的 -我知道 |
[13:34] | You guys should know I don’t know what Emiko is planning, | 我不知道惠美子的计划 |
[13:36] | but she gave the SCPD the footage of Roy in the subway tunnels, | 但是她把罗伊在地铁里的录像给了星城警局 |
[13:39] | and they think that we are behind | 现在他们认为我们是 |
[13:41] | whatever the Ninth Circle is plotting. | 第九层阴谋的幕后主使 |
[13:42] | So lying to the SCPD to cover for Roy was for nothing. | 所以为了保护罗伊而对星城警局撒谎失去意义了 |
[13:45] | Not to mention our reputations and everything we built this year. | 更不用说我们的声誉和今年来建立起的一切 |
[13:48] | Yeah. Let’s move. | 是的 我们走吧 |
[13:59] | You’ve always been good at this kind of thing. | 你一直很擅长这种事 |
[14:01] | Remember when we were kids | 记得我们还是孩子时 |
[14:03] | and you learned how to hotwire my dad’s car? | 你就会用接线发动我爸的车 |
[14:07] | Well, I got grounded for an entire summer. | 我被禁足了整整一个夏天 |
[14:09] | Yeah, because you did it 3 more times. | 是的 那是因为你又干了三次 |
[14:20] | Then it’s a good thing | 幸运的是 |
[14:23] | I should only have to do this once. | 这件事我只用做一次 |
[14:35] | You might only be making this worse. | 你可能是在火上浇油 |
[14:41] | All the work we’ve done to prove ourselves | 为了向警察 向星城证明我们自己 |
[14:43] | to the cops, to the city. | 我们所做的一切 |
[14:46] | Poof! It’s just gone. | 全都没了 |
[14:48] | – Along with my job. – We don’t know that. | -还有我的工作 -这我们不确定 |
[14:50] | All we know is that Emiko tried to set us up. | 我们只知道是惠美子陷害了我们 |
[14:53] | Yeah. She lied about us being behind the Ninth Circle attacks, | 她谎称我们是第九层袭击的幕后主使 |
[14:55] | but she was telling the truth about us covering up those murders. | 但我们掩盖了那些谋杀是真的 |
[15:00] | We never should have done that. | 我们就不该这么做 |
[15:01] | Wait. Even if it meant Roy going to prison? | 等等 即使这意味着罗伊要去坐牢 |
[15:02] | Two people were murdered. | 两个人被杀了 |
[15:04] | I’m gonna turn myself in. | 我会去自首 |
[15:07] | – It’s the only way. – No, you’re not. | -只有这样了 -不行 |
[15:08] | You’ve already taken the fall for us once, Roy. | 你已经替我们背过一次黑锅了 罗伊 |
[15:10] | Let us help you this time. | 这次让我们来帮你 |
[15:11] | And because of that, everything you’ve worked for is at risk. | 为此 你们所奋斗的一切都岌岌可危 |
[15:16] | He’s right. I’m sorry, but the SCPD | 他说的没错 对不起 但是星城警局 |
[15:19] | has already tried to arrest Felicity. | 已经试图逮捕费利西蒂了 |
[15:20] | It’s better one of us takes the fall | 我们当中有一个人承担责任 |
[15:22] | than the rest of us spends our lives as fugitives. | 总比我们所有人一辈子都当逃犯要好 |
[15:24] | While we’re arguing, Emiko’s out there planning. | 我们在这吵着 而惠美子正在谋划 |
[15:27] | We need to get out of here and stop her. | 我们得从这里出去阻止她 |
[15:30] | Oh, that can’t be good. | 听起来不是什么好事 |
[15:32] | Move, move, move! Go, go, go, go! | 快跑 快跑 快跑 |
[15:39] | All right. Is everybody all right? | 大伙都还好吗 |
[15:40] | – Yeah. – Oh, sure. | -是的 -运气”真好” |
[15:42] | – Now the lights come on. – Uh, guys, if the lights | -现在灯反而亮了 -大伙 如果灯亮了 |
[15:45] | just came on, that means the emergency generator just came on. | 说明备用发电机刚刚启动 |
[15:47] | – That’s a good thing, right? – Normally, yeah. | -这是好事 对吗 -一般来说是的 |
[15:48] | But the building you’re in used to manufacture | 但是你们所处的建筑 |
[15:50] | some very flammable chemicals, | 以前是生产极度易燃的化学物质的 |
[15:51] | and flammable chemicals plus sparks equals really big boom. | 任何易燃化合物碰上火花都会爆炸 |
[15:54] | – OK. What about Oliver? – If you don’t turn off | -那奥利弗呢 -如果你们不尽快 |
[15:55] | the generator soon, there’s gonna be no Oliver to find. | 关掉发电机 也不需要找奥利弗了 |
[15:57] | The entire building’s gonna go up in flames, and you with it. | 整栋楼都会被炸上天 你们也是 |
[16:00] | All right. Let’s keep moving. | 好吧 我们赶快行动 |
[16:08] | Felicity, we’re in the boiler room. | 费利西蒂 我们到锅炉房了 |
[16:11] | Ok. Please tell me that’s not the generator. | 别告诉我那是发电机 |
[16:13] | Well, if it sounds like a sick dinosaur, | 如果它听上去像是头生病的恐龙 |
[16:15] | it probably is. | 那很可能就是了 |
[16:16] | Good news is we still have about 8 minutes | 好消息是在它把整栋楼焚化之前 |
[16:17] | before it incinerates the whole building. | 我们还有大概八分钟 |
[16:19] | And where is it exactly? | 它具体在什么位置 |
[16:20] | Lower level, to your left. | 下面一层 你们的左侧 |
[16:25] | What do we think that is? | 那些雾气是什么 |
[16:27] | – C6H6. – Benzene. | -C6H6 -苯 |
[16:29] | Guys, that is really bad stuff. | 大伙 那是毒性很强的化合物 |
[16:30] | – How bad? – Try irreparable nerve damage | -多强 -会导致不可修复的神经损伤 |
[16:32] | with severe convulsions and a painful death. | 严重痉挛然后痛苦地死去 |
[16:34] | But the good news is it’s heavier than air, | 不过好消息是它密度比空气大 |
[16:35] | so you are safe on the mezzanine. | 所以你们在夹楼上很安全 |
[16:37] | And the bad news is that generator is not on the mezzanine. | 坏消息是发电机不在夹楼上 |
[16:40] | Neither is Oliver. | 奥利弗也不在 |
[16:41] | The ground beneath your feet is airtight, | 你们脚下的地面是密封的 |
[16:42] | so it can’t get to him. | 所以苯不会泄露到他那去 |
[16:43] | Well, I prefer my friends alive, so we’re gonna have to find | 我倾向于我的朋友们都活着 |
[16:45] | a new way to get you to the generator and fast. | 我们得快点想出别的办法让你们关掉发电机 |
[17:03] | Again, I would like to point out | 我想再提醒你一次 |
[17:05] | how structurally unsound this building appears to be. | 这栋楼看起来结构非常不牢固 |
[17:08] | So maybe upping the payload is not the best idea. | 所以增加它的负重也许不是什么好主意 |
[17:12] | It’s a risk I have to take. | 我必须冒这个险 |
[17:14] | This is it. After this, I’m out of options. | 除了这样 我没别的选择了 |
[17:15] | Are you? | 真没有了吗 |
[17:17] | Or is this just typical Oliver? | 还是这是奥利弗惯常的做法 |
[17:19] | Now come on, man. Don’t you ever wonder | 拜托 老兄 难道你从没想过 |
[17:22] | why you keep finding yourself in positions like this? | 你为什么总让自己陷于这样的境地 |
[17:24] | Where things just keep getting worse? | 事态总是越来越糟 |
[17:28] | I’m here for one reason and one reason only– Emiko. | 我来这里的原因只有一个 就是惠美子 |
[17:31] | Right. Emiko, your half sister. | 没错 惠美子 你同父异母的妹妹 |
[17:35] | Her being my half sister doesn’t matter. | 她是我同父异母妹妹这件事不重要 |
[17:38] | What matters is finding her and stopping her | 重要的是要在她伤害更多人之前 |
[17:40] | before she hurts anyone else. | 找到她且阻止她 |
[17:43] | It’s a strategy you should appreciate. | 你应该理解赞同这个策略 |
[17:44] | Why? Because of what my father did to the Glades? | 为什么 因为我父亲对贫民区的所为吗 |
[17:46] | No, Tommy, because of what he did to you! | 不 汤米 因为你父亲对你的所为 |
[17:54] | Any idea what it’s like to–to– | 你知不知道 |
[17:58] | to run a scenario through your head a million times, | 把一个场景在脑子里设想千万遍是什么感受 |
[18:03] | just wondering if you could’ve just | 我一直在想如果你能 |
[18:07] | listened to me a little bit sooner, | 早一点听我的就好了 |
[18:13] | but you didn’t because you were blinded | 但你没有 因为他是你的父亲 |
[18:16] | by the fact that he was your father. | 这蒙蔽了你的双眼 |
[18:22] | Maybe you’d still be alive today. | 如果你听了我的话 也许你还活着 |
[18:27] | But I didn’t listen. | 但我没有听你的 |
[18:30] | And I didn’t make the right choice. | 我没有做出正确的选择 |
[18:32] | At least not until it was too late. | 至少在一切还来得及前没有 |
[18:35] | Because I was stuck, Oliver, in my own cycle, | 因为我陷在自己的怪圈里 奥利弗 |
[18:39] | my father’s cycle, just like you are | 陷在我父亲的怪圈里 就像你现在一样 |
[18:42] | And just like you will continue to be | 如果你不冲破这个怪圈 |
[18:45] | if you don’t break free. | 你还会继续陷在其中 |
[18:49] | No. No. You’re wrong. | 不 你错了 |
[18:55] | This isn’t about me. | 这不是因为我 |
[18:57] | This is not about my father. | 不是因为我父亲 |
[19:00] | This is about Emiko. | 这都是因为惠美子 |
[19:03] | And the choices that she made, | 她所做出的选择 |
[19:06] | they are on her. | 会让她付出代价 |
[19:23] | Overwatch, any luck figuring out that alternate approach? | 守望者 有没有找到其他方案 |
[19:26] | Looks like there’s a room behind the generator | 看起来在发电机下面有一个房间 |
[19:28] | with a failsafe switch. | 里面有个防故障应急开关 |
[19:29] | The air ducts should be able to get you in there. | 你们应该能从通风管道下去 |
[19:35] | All right. Yeah. Looks like we’re gonna have to crawl there fast. | 好 看起来我们得快速爬下去 |
[19:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:47] | We’ll never make it in time. | 我们来不及了 |
[19:51] | – Roy, no! – Roy, no! | -罗伊 不要 -罗伊 不要 |
[19:55] | Roy, if you breathe that stuff in, you’re dead. | 罗伊 如果你吸进那些气体 就死定了 |
[19:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:06] | Stop! We’ll find another way! | 停下 我们再想别的办法 |
[20:11] | There’s not enough time. | 没时间了 |
[20:22] | No! | 不要 |
[20:23] | Please don’t tell me he just went in there! | 他不会跳进苯气体中了吧 |
[20:25] | Overwatch, tell me how much time he has. | 守望者 他有多少时间 |
[20:26] | 10 seconds, maybe 12. | 十秒 最多十二秒 |
[20:28] | Roy, I’m gonna need a sitrep. Talk to me, Roy! | 罗伊 跟我汇报你的情况 罗伊 说话 |
[20:33] | Roy? Roy! | 罗伊 罗伊 |
[20:47] | He did it. | 他做到了 |
[20:50] | He did it. | 他做到了 |
[20:53] | He did it. | 他做到了 |
[21:06] | Roy! | 罗伊 |
[21:08] | Oh. Come on. | 快上来 |
[21:14] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[21:17] | Overwatch, power’s off. | 守望者 电源断了 |
[21:19] | We’re headed out to find Oliver. | 我们现在去找奥利弗 |
[21:24] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[21:26] | I don’t know how you ever breathe on this job. | 真不知道你干这工作的时候 何时能喘口气 |
[21:29] | I don’t. | 一刻也不能 |
[21:31] | Come on, Oliver. Where are you? | 拜托 奥利弗 你到底在哪 |
[21:35] | Hey. Um, random question. | 我有个问题 |
[21:37] | Did you add another hero to your justice league? | 你们的正义联盟又加了一位新的英雄吗 |
[21:42] | You I expected. | 我预料到你会在这 |
[21:44] | Too bad for your friend. | 你的朋友就不幸了 |
[21:46] | Please don’t. | 求你不要 |
[21:47] | I thought you’d be eager to join you husband. | 我以为你会迫不及待要去跟你丈夫团聚 |
[21:49] | Please don’t kill me! I’m pregnant! | 求你别杀我 我怀孕了 |
[21:53] | This baby is innocent, | 孩子是无辜的 |
[21:57] | just like you were when Robert left your family. | 就像罗伯特离开你的家庭时的你一样 |
[22:02] | Please don’t kill an innocent child. | 请别杀害一个无辜的孩子 |
[22:09] | Good to know. | 知道了 |
[22:27] | I think the concrete gives up. | 我想这混凝土撑不住了 |
[22:31] | I need to get out of here. | 我得从这出去 |
[22:33] | You will. Trust me. | 你会的 相信我 |
[22:35] | What you really need to worry about | 你真正应该担心的是 |
[22:36] | is what happens when you do. | 你从这里出去以后怎么办 |
[22:44] | – Why? – Everything you’ve done | -为什么 -你今年所做的这些事 |
[22:45] | this year–working with the cops, | 跟警察合作 |
[22:48] | fighting for the city without a mask– | 不再戴着面具为这座城市而战 |
[22:49] | You’ve got a shot at something we never had. | 你有机会做一些我们以前不可能做的事 |
[22:53] | What’s that? | 什么事 |
[22:55] | A clean slate. | 一个崭新的开始 |
[22:57] | You can’t shed your past, but you can keep it | 你无法抹去你的过去 但是你可以让它 |
[23:00] | from hurting your kids. | 不再伤害你的孩子们 |
[23:02] | That’s something our parents could never give us. | 这是我们的父母从未曾给过我们的 |
[23:05] | But it is never, ever going to happen, Oliver, | 但是 奥利弗 如果你继续跟惠美子纠缠 |
[23:09] | if you keep seeing red with Emiko. | 那就永远不可能发生 |
[23:11] | As long as she’s still breathing, | 只要她还活着 |
[23:15] | my family will never be safe. | 我的家人就永远不会安全 |
[23:17] | You know this, Tommy. | 汤米 你知道的 |
[23:18] | Then you haven’t moved past your family’s mistakes, Oliver. | 那你就还没有放下你家族的错误 奥利弗 |
[23:22] | You haven’t broken the cycle of lies and hate. | 还没有冲破谎言和仇恨的怪圈 |
[23:25] | You’re trapped. You’re trapped | 你被困住了 |
[23:27] | just like you are in this room. | 就像你被困在这个房间里一样 |
[23:31] | But you’re not here. | 但你并不在这 |
[23:34] | You are a… | 你是… |
[23:36] | You are a figment of my imagination | 你是我幻想出来的 |
[23:39] | that has been sent here to test my resolve. | 来测试我的意志 |
[23:44] | Won’t work. | 没用的 |
[23:55] | Looks like you found your way out. | 看起来你找到出路了 |
[24:07] | To stop Emiko, if I need to be | 为了阻止惠美子 如果我需要变得 |
[24:10] | as ruthless to her as she was to my father, | 像她对我父亲那样残忍 |
[24:15] | so be it. | 也无所谓 |
[24:18] | Good luck finding your team, Oliver. | 奥利弗 祝你能找到你的小队 |
[24:22] | You’re gonna need them. | 你会需要他们的 |
[24:27] | Good-bye, Tommy. | 再见 汤米 |
[24:35] | Comms just dropped off. | 通讯没信号了 |
[24:37] | Yeah. We should be getting closer to Oliver. | 我们应该是离奥利弗越来越近了 |
[24:39] | – You need a minute? – No. | -你需要歇会吗 -不用 |
[24:41] | Yeah. Ok. Maybe I do. | 好吧 我是得歇会 |
[24:44] | Why don’t you guys go ahead, | 你们先去前面探一下 |
[24:46] | find us a way downstairs? | 找一条下楼的路 |
[24:47] | We’ll catch up. | 我们一会就跟上 |
[24:56] | You must be a pretty big idiot, | 你真不是一般的蠢 |
[24:57] | risking your life like that. | 那样拿生命去冒险 |
[24:59] | Well, we’re alive, aren’t we? | 可我们还活着 不是吗 |
[25:01] | You’re lucky to be. | 算你走运 |
[25:05] | I’m surprised you even care if I made it out alive or not. | 我很惊讶 你竟然还在乎我的死活 |
[25:09] | Of course I care. | 我当然在乎 |
[25:12] | You’re our teammate. | 你是小队的一员 |
[25:14] | Maybe I shouldn’t be. | 或许我就不该加入 |
[25:17] | You lost everything to protect me, | 你为了保护我失去了一切 |
[25:18] | and you don’t even know me. | 但你几乎不认识我 |
[25:20] | Those guards that I killed, | 我杀死的那些警卫 |
[25:22] | they’re innocent. | 他们是无辜的 |
[25:24] | They had families. | 他们都有家人 |
[25:26] | What you did back there, | 你的所作所为 |
[25:30] | it was awful. | 糟糕透了 |
[25:32] | But we all know it was the bloodlust, Roy. | 但我们都知道那是因为嗜血欲 罗伊 |
[25:33] | That wasn’t you. | 那不是你的错 |
[25:34] | No. That doesn’t change the fact that | 不 这还是无法改变 |
[25:35] | I put everyone else around me at risk. | 我让身边所有人陷入危险的事实 |
[25:40] | You should have just let me go to prison. | 你就该让我进监狱的 |
[25:46] | I was wrong. We all make mistakes. | 我错了 我们都会犯错 |
[25:49] | I was just pissed because we had just lost everything. | 我刚才很生气 只是因为我们失去了一切 |
[25:52] | That doesn’t mean I want you dead. | 但不代表我希望你死 |
[25:53] | Maybe it’s best if I am 6 feet under. | 或许我死了才是最好的选择 |
[25:57] | Dying is the coward’s way out. | 死亡是懦夫之举 |
[26:00] | Every day that you stay alive, | 你活着的每一天 |
[26:02] | you try to redeem yourself | 都在努力为自己 |
[26:03] | for that messed-up thing you did, | 犯下的错事赎罪 |
[26:07] | because this world is a better place | 这个世界因为英雄如你的存在 |
[26:11] | with a hero like you. | 会变得更加美好 |
[26:15] | Now let’s go. | 现在我们得走了 |
[26:26] | Bunker is clear and secure. | 地堡检查完毕 一切正常 |
[26:28] | – You ok? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -没事 |
[26:29] | Doesn’t seem to be any permanent damage. | 没有任何受到永久性伤害的迹象 |
[26:31] | Just rebooting the system, | 只需重新启动系统 |
[26:32] | get the comms up and running, | 启动并运行通讯器 |
[26:33] | and then I’m gonna check to see if Oliver’s ok. | 我就能查看奥利弗是否安全了 |
[26:35] | Just let me repeat. You. Are you ok? | 重复一下 我是在问你 你还好吗 |
[26:37] | Almost dying? Nothing I haven’t done 100 times before. | 差点死掉吗 我已经体验过无数次了 |
[26:39] | – Am I right? – Well, the first time you’ve | -我说的没错吧 -但这是第一次 |
[26:41] | done it when it’s not just you. | 你不是孤身一人 |
[26:42] | Sadly, no. | 很遗憾 确实不是 |
[26:44] | William, the poor kid, I mean, | 威廉 可怜孩子 我是说 |
[26:46] | all he ever wanted was a normal life– | 他只是想要过上正常人的生活而已 |
[26:49] | Loses his mom, gets kidnapped way too many times, | 却失去了母亲 被绑架了这么多次 |
[26:53] | the final straw– being taken hostage by a serial killer. | 压死骆驼的最后一根稻草 被连环杀手挟持 |
[26:55] | I mean, how’s life gonna be any different for this kid? | 谁能保证这个孩子的人生会不一样呢 |
[26:59] | You’ll make it different. | 你会改变它的 |
[27:00] | You know, you make that sound so easy. | 只是说起来简单罢了 |
[27:03] | Growing up, my parents, | 成长的过程中 是我的父母 |
[27:06] | it’s just that they made my life miserable. | 开启了我的悲惨人生 |
[27:10] | And I promised myself that I would do better | 所以我向自己承诺 |
[27:13] | when I became a parent, that I would– | 我成为家长后会做得更好 |
[27:14] | I would–I would just be better. | 至少我要比他们做得好 |
[27:17] | And I imagined this– this–this life, and this is not it. | 可实际情况却和我的想象大相径庭 |
[27:22] | I mean, somehow, I’ve done something worse, | 某种程度上 我做得比他们更糟 |
[27:27] | and I’ve created this life where I– | 我已经让自己的人生变得 |
[27:30] | I can’t even keep my children safe. | 甚至无法保证自己孩子的安全 |
[27:32] | Hey. At Smoak Tech, you defended yourself like a badass. | 你那次在斯莫克科技公司很好地保护了自己 |
[27:36] | You will find a way to protect those kids. | 你会想到办法保护那些孩子们的 |
[27:38] | – How? – Think of it like a computer program. | -要怎么办 -把它想象成计算机程序 |
[27:41] | How do you secure a system? | 你会如何保护一个系统 |
[27:42] | You get a really good firewall, | 建立稳固的防火墙 |
[27:45] | and you take it offline. | 然后让设备离线 |
[27:46] | I can’t exactly take my entire life off the grid. | 我又不能让我的整个人生断网离线 |
[27:49] | Well, why not? | 为什么不行呢 |
[27:49] | I have a company for one. | 首先我有一家公司 |
[27:50] | Well, luckily, you have a fantastic CTO | 幸运的是 你有一位了不起的首席技术官 |
[27:53] | who can run it for you. | 可以帮你打理公司 |
[27:56] | You want a different life for this kid, right? | 你想改变这孩子的人生 对吗 |
[27:57] | – Yes. – Well, then You’re gonna need | -是的 -那你这回就得 |
[28:01] | to do something different this time. | 做点不一样的事了 |
[28:05] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[28:08] | Crime, violence, anarchy. | 犯罪 暴力 混乱 |
[28:12] | The terrible disease that once infected | 曾一度感染贫民区大街小巷的 |
[28:14] | the streets of the Glades has risen again, | 可怕疾病卷土重来 |
[28:17] | but there is a cure to the vigilante problem | 但治安维持者问题是有办法解决的 |
[28:19] | and a chance for a better… | 还有机会创造一个更美好… |
[28:20] | Thought you were supposed to go with Felicity | 还以为费利西蒂带你一起去了 |
[28:22] | in case her friend needed convincing. | 万一需要说服她朋友 |
[28:24] | She took Roy instead. | 她带走了罗伊 而不是我 |
[28:26] | Guess she’s trying to protect me, too. | 我想她是想保护我吧 |
[28:29] | You know, if you’re trying to make me feel better | 如果你是想安慰我 |
[28:30] | about being abandoned by our parents, | 被父母抛弃 |
[28:34] | just don’t. | 还是别了 |
[28:35] | Fine. Have your little pity party | 好吧 你就自怨自艾吧 |
[28:36] | because mom benched you. | 就因为妈妈没让你参与这事 |
[28:38] | You know that’s not what this is about. | 你知道不是因为这个 |
[28:39] | Then what is it about? | 那是因为什么 |
[28:41] | When we rescued her from Galaxy One, | 我们把她从星系一救出来的时候 |
[28:43] | mom apologized, you guys seemed cool. | 妈妈道歉了 你们似乎和解了 |
[28:45] | Yeah. I thought we were, too, | 没错 我也这么以为 |
[28:47] | but she’s still pushing me away just like she always has. | 但她仍在疏远我 就像她一直所做的那样 |
[28:50] | Ok. Fine. So maybe she wasn’t there for you | 好吧 或许在传统意义上 |
[28:52] | in the traditional sense, | 她没有在你身边陪伴你 |
[28:55] | but mom made sure that your company was a success. | 但妈妈成就了你的事业 |
[28:58] | She was trying. | 她很努力在帮助你 |
[29:00] | I didn’t need her money, Mia. | 我并不需要她的钱 米娅 |
[29:03] | I needed a mother. | 我需要一位母亲 |
[29:05] | To this day, Felicity still hasn’t told me | 直至今日 费利西蒂仍未告诉我 |
[29:07] | why she kept me out of her life for so long | 她为什么这么久不联系我 |
[29:08] | or…why she wanted no part of mine. | 或是 她为什么不想参与我的生活 |
[29:15] | Look. When I first found out mom was keeping secrets, | 听着 我第一次发现妈妈有秘密瞒着我 |
[29:21] | that she was still being a vigilante, | 她仍是治安维持者的一员时 |
[29:24] | I didn’t wallow and feel sorry for myself. | 我没有沉溺于此 独自难过 |
[29:27] | I confronted her, demanded answers. | 而是当面向她寻求解释 |
[29:31] | Maybe it’s time you do the same. | 也许你该和我一样 |
[29:40] | 新邮件 星系一 预约确认 | |
[29:47] | John? | 约翰 |
[29:48] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[29:51] | Oh. Thank god! | 谢天谢地 |
[29:54] | Let’s keep moving. | 继续走 |
[30:00] | We’re lucky this is still standing. | 这里还没倒塌真是万幸 |
[30:02] | – Which way? – East. | -哪边 -东边 |
[30:04] | Felicity said it was the best way out. | 费利西蒂说这是出去的最佳路径 |
[30:06] | Oh. It definitely is. | 毋庸置疑 |
[30:10] | Hi, brother. | 你好 哥哥 |
[30:18] | Emiko, you have one last chance to stand down! | 惠美子 你还有最后一次机会放弃抵抗 |
[30:22] | Funny, I was gonna say the same to you. | 真好笑 我原话奉还 |
[30:59] | This place is about to explode! | 此里快要爆炸了 |
[31:01] | Oliver, we have to go now. | 奥利弗 现在我们得走了 |
[31:02] | Not without her! | 没拿下她我不会走的 |
[31:07] | Oliver, now! | 奥利弗 快走 |
[31:11] | – It’s over. – Is it? | -一切都结束了 -是吗 |
[31:14] | I know about your baby. | 我知道你有孩子的事了 |
[31:40] | Your family’s gonna die. | 你的家人都会死 |
[31:42] | I made sure of it. | 我保证 |
[31:46] | Oliver, don’t. | 奥利弗 不要 |
[32:17] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[32:21] | John! | 约翰 |
[32:31] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[32:41] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[32:43] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[32:47] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[32:50] | How would I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[32:51] | I’m just a figment of your imagination… | 我只是你想象的虚影 |
[32:57] | But if I had to guess, | 但如果让我猜的话 |
[33:01] | I’d say it’s a reminder of what it feels like. | 我觉得这是在提醒你那是什么感觉 |
[33:05] | Seeing my loved ones die? | 亲眼看到我爱的人们死去 |
[33:08] | Seeing my family be threatened? | 看到我的家人们被人威胁 |
[33:13] | What about that don’t I already know? God. | 这方面我还有什么不了解的 老天 |
[33:19] | Well, then you know exactly what it feels like | 那你应该很清楚 |
[33:21] | to be your father. | 成为你父亲是什么感受 |
[33:25] | The fear, how that leads to vengeance, | 那种恐惧 会如何发展为报复 |
[33:29] | how that leads to cruelty. | 如何变得残酷无情 |
[33:30] | It’s why he abandoned Emiko. | 这就是他抛弃惠美子的原因 |
[33:33] | It is why she is trying to kill you now. | 这也是她现在要杀你的原因 |
[33:35] | Look, Oliver. I know that you think | 听着 奥利弗 我知道你觉得 |
[33:37] | that you have broken your father’s cycle, | 你已经打破了你父亲的恶性循环 |
[33:38] | but as long as you are giving in to your worst impulses, | 但只要你屈服于心中最糟的欲望 |
[33:40] | you are never going to be free. | 就永远无法得到自由 |
[33:44] | What am I supposed to do? | 我应该怎么做 |
[33:47] | Just tell me what I’m supposed to do. | 告诉我我该做什么就好 |
[33:51] | Lean in to the best parts of yourself– | 发掘你自身最美好的品质 |
[33:55] | your loyalty, your selflessness, | 你的忠诚 你的无私 |
[33:59] | your courage, your compassion, | 你的勇气 你的怜悯 |
[34:02] | and show that side to Emiko. | 把最好的一面展现给惠美子 |
[34:06] | You are living proof that people can change, | 你就是人可以改变的最佳证明 |
[34:11] | and you have got to find a way to see that in her, too. | 而且你也必须想办法给她改变的机会 |
[34:15] | I don’t know if I can. | 我不知道我做不做得到 |
[34:17] | That’s ok. That’s the risk you got to take. | 没关系 你得冒这个险 |
[34:22] | He should be in there! | 他应该在这里的 |
[34:23] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[34:27] | Looks like our time’s up. | 看起来我们的时间到了 |
[34:33] | You know, Tommy, | 你知道吗 汤米 |
[34:36] | I miss you every day. | 我每天都在想你 |
[34:39] | I know, | 我知道 |
[34:42] | but I’m always with you. | 我一直陪伴着你 |
[34:49] | It’s time to wake up now. | 是时候醒来了 |
[34:55] | Hey! He’s over here! | 他在这里 |
[34:57] | – You ok? – We’re gonna get you out. | -你还好吗 -我们会把你救出来的 |
[35:00] | I thought we lost you there for a second. | 有几秒我以为你死了 |
[35:02] | Yeah, so did I. | 我也是 |
[35:13] | Oh, thank god you’re alive. | 感谢老天你还活着 |
[35:15] | Hey. Are you and the– are you ok? | 你和… 你还好吗 |
[35:17] | Yeah. Yeah, we’re fine. | 没事 没事 我们没事 |
[35:19] | Emiko did pay us a visit, though. | 不过惠美子来过这里 |
[35:21] | Emiko was here? | 惠美子来过这里 |
[35:22] | Guess she left without killing you. | 看来她没杀死你就离开了 |
[35:24] | – You got off easy. – Yeah. Too easy. | -你很幸运 -没错 太幸运了 |
[35:26] | She must have been after something else. | 她肯定是想要什么其他的东西 |
[35:27] | – Our thoughts exactly. – Yeah, but we checked, | -我们也这么想的 -但我们查过了 |
[35:29] | and the only things missing are a few arrows from the armory. | 唯一不见的是武器库里的几只箭 |
[35:31] | Why would she need Oliver’s arrows | 如果我们已经被认为要对地铁里的攻击事件负责 |
[35:33] | if we already got blamed for the attack at the subway? | 为什么她会需要奥利弗的箭 |
[35:35] | She must have had something else planned. | 她肯定还有其他的计划 |
[35:36] | Yeah, but Emiko thinks she killed us. | 但惠美子认为她已经杀死我们了 |
[35:37] | How could she pin a second | 她要怎么把第二场袭击 |
[35:38] | attack against a group of dead vigilantes? | 栽赃到一群已经死去的治安维持者头上 |
[35:40] | Well, the public doesn’t know that you’re dead yet. | 公众还不知道你们已经死了啊 |
[35:42] | Just got an APB. Green arrow sighted | 刚收到全面通缉 有人看到绿箭侠 |
[35:44] | outside of SCPD, shots fired. | 在星城警局外面 发生交火 |
[35:46] | At least now we know what she was after. | 至少我们知道她的目标了 |
[35:47] | Oliver, we walk in there, | 奥利弗 我们如果过去 |
[35:48] | we’re going in as wanted criminals. | 就会被认为是通缉犯 |
[35:51] | Let’s gear back up. We’ve got to move fast. | 拿好装备 我们必须动作快 |
[36:00] | Ah. William, right on time. | 威廉 准时到达 |
[36:03] | After our last meeting, I’d hoped to hear from you again, | 我们上次见面后 我是希望你能再次联系我 |
[36:05] | but I never expected it to be so soon. | 但没想到会这么快 |
[36:07] | Well, you know what they say– | 你知道老话是怎么说的 |
[36:08] | Strike while the iron’s hot. | 打铁要趁热 |
[36:11] | I hope you don’t mind, | 我希望你不会介意 |
[36:12] | but I was so excited when you said you | 但我听到你说愿意谈谈我们的 |
[36:13] | wanted to discuss our Zeta program | 泽塔计划时我很兴奋 所以我邀请了 |
[36:15] | that I invited the man who inspired it to join us. | 这个计划的灵感来源加入我们 |
[36:20] | Mr. Harris. | 哈里斯先生 |
[36:22] | Mayor Ramirez. Heh. | 拉米雷斯市长 |
[36:24] | You two know each other? | 你们两个人彼此认识 |
[36:26] | By reputation. | 听过他的大名 |
[36:28] | I bought Harris Consolidated the day of its IPO. | 我在哈里斯集团公开募股的时候买了股票 |
[36:32] | – Smart man. -Well, we’ve done well enough. | -聪明人 -我们表现还不错 |
[36:35] | Speaking of my profit margins, | 说到我的利润空间 |
[36:37] | who do I have to sleep with to get | 我要跟谁睡才能让哈里斯集团 |
[36:38] | Harris consolidated in on those Zetas? | 参与到泽塔计划中 |
[36:42] | I mean, your commercial was impressive, | 我是说 你的广告令人印象深刻 |
[36:45] | but stopping vigilantes? | 但要阻止治安维护者 |
[36:47] | It’s microthinking. | 实在是思维狭隘 |
[36:48] | If you really want this program to be profitable, | 如果你想要计划能够盈利的话 |
[36:51] | you have to think macro. | 你必须要往大了去想 |
[36:52] | I mean, imagine what an army of Zetas | 我的意思是 想象一支 |
[36:55] | could do on a grander scale, | 由泽塔组成的军队可以做些什么 |
[36:57] | and with Harris Consolidated’s global reach, | 再加上哈里斯集团的全球覆盖 |
[36:59] | why, Galaxy One could change more than just Star City. | 星系一可以改变的不止有星城 |
[37:04] | It could change the world. | 它可以改变全世界 |
[37:09] | If you’ll excuse me a moment, gentlemen, | 先生们 很抱歉我失陪一下 |
[37:11] | something’s come up which requires my immediate attention. | 我需要处理点紧急事务 |
[37:13] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[37:20] | Have you lost your damn mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[37:21] | You nearly blew my cover. | 你差点曝露我的伪装 |
[37:23] | I’m sorry. It was a calculated risk I had to take | 对不起 为了要得到戴尔的文件 |
[37:24] | to access Dale’s files. | 我不得不冒这个险 |
[37:26] | Is that why you’ve been checking your watch? | 这就是为什么你一直在看手表吗 |
[37:27] | You’ve been hacking him this whole time? | 你一直在入侵他的电脑 |
[37:28] | And now I have his blindspot code. | 现在我有他的盲点代码 |
[37:29] | We should get out of here before Dale figures that out. | 我们应该在戴尔发现之前离开这里 |
[37:34] | Seems I already have, Mr. Harris, | 看来我已经发现了 哈里斯先生 |
[37:37] | or do you prefer Clayton? | 还是说你更喜欢被称为克莱顿 |
[37:39] | Such a pleasure to finally meet the son | 真是荣幸见到奥利弗·奎恩与 |
[37:40] | Of Oliver Queen and Felicity Smoak. | 费利西蒂·斯莫克之子 |
[37:44] | As for you, Mr. Mayor, | 至于你 市长先生 |
[37:46] | I’m afraid we’ve reached the end of your political career. | 很遗憾 你的政治生涯该结束了 |
[37:49] | Seize them. | 抓住他们 |
[38:06] | So you’re the fool who’s responsible | 所以你就是那个该为这场 |
[38:08] | for this whole Archer mess. | 弓箭手乱局负责的蠢货 |
[38:09] | You’re the kid Felicity went into hiding for. | 你就是那个费利西蒂要隐姓埋名的小孩 |
[38:13] | I can see you got a lot of your mom in you. | 我可以在你身上看到很多你母亲的影子 |
[38:15] | Well, that’s not all you’re gonna see if you don’t step back. | 如果你再不退下的话你见到的就不只有这些了 |
[38:17] | Alena has agreed to help us destroy Archer | 阿莱娜已经答应帮助我们摧毁 |
[38:20] | for real this time, isn’t that right? | 弓箭手了 对吗 |
[38:22] | Well, now that you’ve frozen my bank account | 既然你冻结了我的银行账户 |
[38:24] | and shredded my passport, | 还撕碎了我的护照 |
[38:25] | Yes, I have. | 是的 我答应了 |
[38:33] | I’m sorry about your Canaries. | 对金丝雀的事我很遗憾 |
[38:35] | I never meant for Archer to be used like that. | 我从没想让弓箭手被这样使用 |
[38:37] | And how exactly did you mean for it to be used | 那你从斯莫克科技偷走它 |
[38:41] | after you stole it from Smoak Tech | 并卖给星系一后 |
[38:42] | and sold it to Galaxy One? | 你到底是想让它做什么用途 |
[38:44] | It started as a software licensing deal | 一开始是软件授权许可交易 |
[38:47] | till Keven Dale turned it into a hostile takeover. | 直到凯文·戴尔把它变成了恶意收购 |
[38:49] | Once he had Archer, he threatened to use it to hunt | 他一取得弓箭手就威胁我 |
[38:52] | And kill everyone I loved unless I disappeared, | 如果我不消失 他就杀掉每一个我爱的人 |
[38:54] | so that’s what I did | 所以为了保护他们 |
[38:57] | to protect them. | 我照做了 |
[38:59] | Why don’t you get to work taking down Archer, | 为什么你不着手摧毁弓箭手 |
[39:01] | so we can all come out of hiding? | 那样我们就不用躲藏了 |
[39:05] | I guess 3 genius brains are better than 1. | 我猜三个天才胜过一个 |
[39:07] | Speaking of geniuses, where is William? | 说到天才 威廉在哪 |
[39:11] | I spoke to him right after you and Roy left. | 就在你和罗伊离开后我跟他说过话 |
[39:14] | Oh. Where the hell is he? | 他到底在哪里 |
[39:18] | Mom, what’s wrong? | 妈妈 怎么了 |
[39:20] | That sequence that William ran | 那个威廉用来偷取凯文·戴尔 |
[39:21] | to steal Keven Dale’s blindspot code, | 盲点代码的序列 |
[39:23] | I think he used it. | 我想他用了 |
[39:25] | How? I thought you said | 怎么用的 我以为你说过 |
[39:26] | he could only use it if he actually went– | 要用的话他只能去… |
[39:28] | Frak! | 我去 |
[39:30] | By the authority of Galaxy One, | 在星系一的授权下 |
[39:32] | you are under arrest. | 你们被逮捕了 |
[39:39] | Oh, my god. It’s a slaughter. | 天啊 是场屠杀 |
[39:48] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[39:49] | I thought it was you. | 我以为是你 |
[39:52] | Somebody dressed like you stole the weapon from the subway. | 有打扮的像你一样的人从地铁偷走了武器 |
[39:55] | Spread out and find Emiko. | 分散寻找惠美子 |
[39:56] | Wild Dog, on me. | 野狗 跟我来 |
[40:20] | Emiko! | 惠美子 |
[40:22] | You just refuse to die. | 你就是死不了 |
[40:32] | Emiko has the weapon, and she’s up on the roof. | 惠美子拿着那个武器 她到屋顶上了 |
[40:36] | Copy that. We’ll meet you there. | 收到 我们在那会合 |
[40:39] | Emiko, stop! | 惠美子 停下 |
[40:45] | Don’t make me do this. | 别逼我这么做 |
[40:48] | You are supposed to be dead, | 你应该死了 |
[40:51] | but this will be even better. | 不过这样更好 |
[40:53] | You can watch me burn your city to the ground. | 你可以看着我烧毁你的城市 |
[40:56] | Haven’t you seen enough death? | 你还没见够死亡吗 |
[41:00] | Your mother, our father. | 你母亲 我们的父亲 |
[41:05] | I want you to be better than him. | 我想要你成为比他更好的人 |
[41:08] | I want you to help me– | 我想要你帮我 |
[41:11] | help me end our family’s cycle of violence. | 帮我停下我们家族的暴力循环 |
[41:13] | We are not family. | 我们不是一家人 |
[41:18] | Do it. Kill me. | 动手 杀了我 |
[41:25] | No. | 不 |
[41:39] | She has the weapon. | 她有武器 |
[41:40] | And we have no idea where she’s gonna use it. | 而我们对她将要用在哪里毫无头绪 |
[41:42] | We’ll find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[41:43] | Guys, we got companies. | 大伙 有人来了 |
[41:44] | This is SCPD support. | 这里是星城警局支援 |
[41:46] | Hold your positions! | 不许动 |