时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:03] | After 6 months in hell, | 经过六个月的折磨 |
[00:04] | I have been released from prison | 我出狱回家 |
[00:05] | and returned home with only one goal– | 心中只有一个念头 |
[00:07] | to save my city, | 拯救我的城市 |
[00:09] | but things have changed. | 但情况有变 |
[00:10] | Instead of operating outside the law, | 我不再游离于法律之外 |
[00:12] | I am now working alongside the police. | 现在我与警察协同合作 |
[00:14] | I am no longer inmate 4587. | 我不再是犯人4587号 |
[00:17] | I am once more the Green Arrow. | 我再一次成为绿箭侠 |
[00:21] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:22] | Working with the SCPD– | 和星城警局合作共事 |
[00:24] | that’s what’s best for this city. | 这么做对城市最有利 |
[00:25] | The whole city will be watching you, | 整个城市都会监督你 |
[00:27] | holding you to the highest standard. | 以最严苛的标准要求你 |
[00:28] | Dad, please. Don’t leave. | 爸爸 求你别走 |
[00:30] | Dante took me under his wing, and he trained me. | 但丁给我庇护 还训练了我 |
[00:33] | I kept holding out, thinking | 我一直拒绝接受事实 |
[00:34] | one day you’d become the father I deserved. | 认为有一天你会成为合格的父亲 |
[00:36] | It’s never gonna happen, is it? | 这绝不会发生 对吗 |
[00:38] | Is there something else you’d like to talk to me about? | 你还有什么要跟我说的吗 |
[00:40] | No. Have a good trip. | 没有 祝你旅途愉快 |
[00:43] | When Emiko realizes that Dante has been manipulating her, | 一旦惠美子认识到但丁一直在操纵她 |
[00:46] | it will drive a wedge between her and the Ninth Circle. | 她和第九层之间就会有嫌隙 |
[00:51] | Rot in hell. | 在地狱里腐烂吧 |
[00:53] | The Ninth Circle got away with a very dangerous biological weapon– | 第九层偷走了一件非常危险的生物武器 |
[00:56] | The Cygnus X-1. | 天鹅座X-1 |
[01:02] | I have just received confirmation | 我刚刚得到确认 |
[01:03] | of two fatalities here at the Hudolin Mcguire Metro Station. | 呼多林·麦奎尔地铁站这里有两人死亡 |
[01:07] | SCPD have cordoned off the area, | 星城警局已经封锁了现场 |
[01:10] | but the community is very concerned. | 但附近居民都感到非常不安 |
[01:12] | Rumors are already flying as to who might be responsible. | 已经有不少流言猜测其始作俑者的身份 |
[01:15] | – Captain Drake. – How’s it look? | -德雷克队长 -现场什么样 |
[01:17] | You need to see this for yourself. | 你必须亲自去看看才能知道 |
[01:21] | Keep those damn reporters back. | 别让这些记者靠近现场 |
[01:27] | This is where we found them. | 这就是我们发现尸体的地方 |
[01:30] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[01:32] | We’ll have to wait for the official M.E. report, | 具体死因要等正式的尸检报告出来才知道 |
[01:34] | but it seems obvious– | 但这看起来很明显是 |
[01:36] | blunt force trauma. | 钝器击打致死 |
[01:38] | Looks like they got off a few rounds | 看起来他们在死前 |
[01:40] | before they went down. | 开过几枪 |
[01:41] | Did they hit anything? | 打中什么了吗 |
[01:43] | Nothing alive. | 只有墙壁 |
[01:50] | Where are the suspects? | 嫌疑人在哪 |
[01:55] | We’ve got two dead guards and one hell of a mess. | 我们发现了两具警卫的尸体 现场一片混乱 |
[01:59] | Your team was on-site. | 而你们小队当时就在现场 |
[02:01] | I think you better start talking. | 我认为你最好开始解释一下 |
[02:11] | This is–this whole thing is ridiculous. | 这整件事真是太可笑了 |
[02:14] | The real danger is still out there. | 真正的危险人物还逍遥在外 |
[02:17] | I don’t think you get to decide the real danger, Mr. Queen. | 我觉得你没资格评判谁是危险人物 奎恩先生 |
[02:22] | We went to the subway platform to stop a terrorist attack, | 我们去地铁站是为了阻止恐怖袭击 |
[02:25] | which we did, | 我们也成功了 |
[02:26] | but the people that we were after are still on the loose. | 但我们追查的人却依然逍遥法外 |
[02:28] | Well, luckily we have half the department out there right now | 好吧 幸好我们现在出动了一半的警力 |
[02:30] | following the same lead. | 追查同一批人 |
[02:31] | Do you think that these are average street thugs, Dinah? | 你觉得这些人就是普通的街头暴徒吗 戴娜 |
[02:34] | These are terrorists that tried to release | 这群人可是想在星城释放 |
[02:35] | a biological agent in Star City. | 生物药剂的恐怖分子 |
[02:37] | Thousands of people could have died. | 上万人可能会因此丧命 |
[02:39] | Two people did die. | 已经有两个人死了 |
[02:45] | We found two emerald arrows at the scene. | 我们在现场找到了两枚绿色箭头 |
[02:48] | The new Green Arrow. | 新绿箭侠 |
[02:49] | Why don’t you tell me about her involvement at the subway tonight? | 你最好告诉我她跟今晚的地铁事件有什么关系 |
[02:54] | She was there. | 她当时也在那里 |
[02:56] | She? How do you know that? | 她 你怎么知道是女的 |
[03:00] | I think it’s time we tell people the truth. | 我想是时候把真相告诉大家了 |
[03:03] | The new Green Arrow is my half-sister. | 新绿箭侠是我同父异母的妹妹 |
[03:05] | Her name is Emiko Adachi. | 她叫安达惠美子 |
[03:07] | She belongs to a terrorist organization | 她隶属于一个叫做第九层的 |
[03:09] | called the Ninth Circle. | 恐怖组织 |
[03:10] | The vigilantes have been tracking her for a few weeks now. | 治安维持者们这几周都在追踪她 |
[03:14] | Why didn’t you inform the SCPD? | 你为什么没有向星城警局汇报 |
[03:15] | Because the Ninth Circle | 因为第九层 |
[03:16] | is just a little bit beyond the SCPD, officer. | 并不是单靠星城警局就能消灭的 警官 |
[03:21] | The SCPD-vigilante partnership works best | 我们独立行动才能让星城警局 |
[03:23] | when we operate as a covert unit. | 和治安维持者的合作发挥最佳效果 |
[03:26] | Doesn’t seem so in this case. | 但本次案件似乎并非如此 |
[03:27] | Well, I’m usually kept aware of what’s going on, | 我通常都会知道每次任务的内容 |
[03:29] | but I did not know about this. | 但我对这次行动却毫不不知情 |
[03:32] | Care to explain why? | 想解释一下原因吗 |
[03:37] | Things started moving pretty quickly after you told us about Dante. | 你告诉我们但丁的事后 情况进展得太快了 |
[03:43] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[03:45] | Please tell me the news that you are bringing | 拜托告诉我你来这里带来的消息是 |
[03:47] | is about Emiko and her Ninth Circle buddies | 有关惠美子和她第九层的小伙伴的 |
[03:49] | because I have had no luck | 因为我在电脑上鼓捣了很久 |
[03:50] | with my typity-type finding anything thing. | 也没有找到有关他们的任何线索 |
[03:51] | Oh, well, you’re in luck now. | 好吧 那你现在走运了 |
[03:53] | Dante, not so much. | 但丁就倒霉了 |
[03:54] | A couple SCPD beat cops found his body this morning. | 几个星城警局的巡警今天早上发现了他的尸体 |
[03:57] | Let me guess, and not from natural causes. | 让我猜猜 并非自然死亡吧 |
[03:59] | Not unless you call 3 arrows and a knife to the chest natural. | 除非你觉得胸口插了三支箭一把刀算自然死亡 |
[04:02] | This was after you told Emiko that Dante killed her mother. | 就在你告诉惠美子但丁是杀害她母亲的凶手之后 |
[04:04] | Can’t be a coincidence. | 世上可没有这么巧的事 |
[04:05] | No. She went ahead and killed | 对 她直接杀死了 |
[04:07] | the only father figure she had left. | 唯一一个对她犹如父亲一般的人 |
[04:09] | Right. So that’s a “No” | 不过这也说明 |
[04:09] | on the evil sister redeeming herself then. | 你的恶魔妹妹是不可能浪子回头了 |
[04:11] | Ok, so we have to stop Emiko from using this bio-weapon | 好吧 所以我们必须阻止惠美子使用 |
[04:14] | that she stole from the D.I.A. | 她从国防情报局偷来的生物武器 |
[04:15] | The terrifying bacteria that eats through everything? | 就是那个能腐蚀所有东西的可怕细菌吗 |
[04:17] | Yeah, let’s keep that contained. | 没错 我们必须阻止那玩意被释放 |
[04:18] | Ok, so the bad news is | 好吧 那么坏消息就是 |
[04:19] | that I haven’t been able to find the bio-weapon, | 我还没有能找到这个生物武器的办法 |
[04:21] | but the good news is | 但好消息是 |
[04:22] | that the Ninth Circle won’t be able to either | 第九层同样也没办法使用它 |
[04:23] | unless they get a dissemination device, A.K.A. a thermal fogger. | 除非他们能找到传播细菌的设备 俗称热雾机 |
[04:26] | And, yes, I checked. | 而且是的 我已经查过了 |
[04:27] | The only place to get one is Aerodyne Initiatives. | 只有重航空器公司才有那种设备 |
[04:30] | – Digg, let’s get there and help them protect it. – Ok. | -狄格 我们去帮他们保护设备 -好的 |
[04:32] | I’ll follow up with the detective, | 我去跟进警探 |
[04:33] | see if I can get some more clues off Dante’s body. | 看看能否从但丁的尸体上找到更多线索 |
[04:35] | – Ok. – And I’ll hang back with Felicity | -好的 -那我就和费利西蒂坐镇后方 |
[04:36] | and help her with the typey-type. | 帮她搞搞程序代码 |
[04:38] | – That’s ok. – Moral support. | -不用费心 -精神支持 |
[04:40] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[04:46] | Mr. Queen, Mr. Diggle, | 奎恩先生 狄格尔先生 |
[04:48] | it’s a pleasure to finally meet | 很高兴有机会见到 |
[04:48] | the famous Green Arrow and Spartan. | 著名的绿箭侠和斯巴达本人 |
[04:50] | I always believed in vigilantes in the city. | 我一直都支持市里的治安维持者 |
[04:52] | Well, love to hear it. | 很高兴听到你这么说 |
[04:54] | Wish we were meeting under better circumstances. | 可惜这次相识的情况不太好 |
[04:56] | We have reason to believe | 我们有理由相信 |
[04:57] | that an asset of yours has been targeted | 贵公司所持有的某个设备已经被 |
[05:00] | by an international terrorist threat. | 一个国际恐怖组织视为目标 |
[05:01] | Well, that’s quite an accusation, | 好吧 这个指控可是相当严重啊 |
[05:03] | but I can assure you our security’s top of the line. | 但我可以向你保证我们的安保水平都是顶级的 |
[05:05] | With all due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[05:06] | this organization is far more powerful | 这个恐怖组织的武装力量极强 |
[05:08] | than any private company could possibly contend with. | 任何一家私人公司都难以与之抗衡 |
[05:10] | And with all due respect to you, | 那也恕我直言 |
[05:12] | We hired over a dozen of the world’s best hackers and thieves | 我们雇了十几位世上最厉害的黑客和小偷 |
[05:15] | to try to break into our facility. | 试图闯入我们的机构 |
[05:16] | None made it past the front entrance. | 没人能通过正门入口 |
[05:18] | Uh, Mr. Toth, | 托斯先生 |
[05:22] | we’re simply offering to help you. | 我们只是想要帮助你 |
[05:25] | What possible reason could you have for turning us down? | 你有什么理由拒绝我们呢 |
[05:29] | Well, I appreciate your concern, | 谢谢你们的关心 |
[05:31] | but we’ve got this covered. | 但我们可以搞定 |
[05:40] | It seems odd that he turned you down. | 很奇怪他居然拒绝你了 |
[05:44] | We agreed, | 我们也这么想 |
[05:45] | so we had Felicity do a deep dive into Toth’s financial records. | 所以我们让费利西蒂深入调查托斯的财政记录 |
[05:49] | Turns out he was getting some very large deposits. | 结果发现他得到了几笔大额汇款 |
[05:52] | So he was on the take… | 这么说他在收受 |
[05:54] | from the Ninth Circle. | 第九层的贿赂 |
[05:56] | And why the hell didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么没有告诉我 |
[05:59] | Because we couldn’t confirm it | 因为在那个时候 |
[06:00] | until later, Dinah. | 我们无法确认 黛娜 |
[06:02] | Well, I want to believe you, Oliver, | 我想相信你 奥利弗 |
[06:04] | but you’ve got to admit, this looks really bad. | 但你不得不承认 情况对你很不利 |
[06:05] | I mean, we got arrows at the crime scene. | 我们在犯罪现场找到了几只箭 |
[06:09] | We’ve got a very incriminating distress call | 我们接到一名受害者的求救电话 |
[06:12] | from one of the victims, and you were there. | 而你当时就在场 |
[06:15] | Not to mention the missing security footage. | 更别说监控录像还不见了 |
[06:17] | OK. Dinah, you know me, all right? | 黛娜 你了解我的 |
[06:22] | You know that I didn’t kill those people. | 你知道我没有杀那些人 |
[06:26] | You’ve killed before– | 你以前杀过人 |
[06:31] | Many times. | 很多次 |
[06:32] | Five months ago, you were sitting in a cell in Slabside. | 五个月前 你还在斯拉博赛的牢房里 |
[06:35] | You’re not exactly innocent. | 你也不完全是无辜的 |
[06:37] | Enjoying yourself? You having a good time? | 享受自说自话吗 你说得爽吗 |
[06:39] | You have had it out for me | 从星城警局 |
[06:41] | since the moment that I was deputized by the SCPD. | 委派我任职的那一刻起 你就针对我 |
[06:44] | You know, those guards were not just killed, Oliver. | 这些警卫不只是被人杀死 奥利弗 |
[06:46] | They were savagely beaten to death. | 他们是被残忍地打死了 |
[06:50] | Do you understand how bad this looks for the department? | 你明白这对局里来说有多严重吗 |
[06:52] | Yes, I do, but I didn’t do it. | 我明白 但不是我干的 |
[06:56] | – Then who did? – I don’t know. | -那是谁干的 -我不知道 |
[06:58] | So it could have been one of the members of your team. | 所以有可能是你团队的一员 |
[07:00] | My team… | 我的团队 |
[07:03] | stopped a terrorist attack. | 阻止了一场恐怖袭击 |
[07:05] | Except it wasn’t just your team who was there, was it? | 但是不止你的队员在场 |
[07:07] | There was somebody else there, | 还有其他人在场 |
[07:09] | somebody besides Mr. Diggle | 除了狄格尔先生 |
[07:10] | and Ms. Smoak and Mr. Ramirez. | 斯莫克女士和拉米雷斯先生 |
[07:16] | Yes, there was. | 是有其他人 |
[07:18] | We thought the Ninth Circle was gonna wipe out Star City. | 我们以为第九层要把星城夷为平地 |
[07:23] | So I made a call. | 所以我打了个电话 |
[07:29] | You do understand what accomplice to murder means, right? | 你明白同谋杀人是什么意思吧 |
[07:34] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[07:35] | Tonight’s security footage from Hudolin Mcguire subway station | 今晚呼多林·麦奎尔地铁站的监控录像 |
[07:38] | mysteriously disappeared. | 神秘地消失了 |
[07:40] | You wouldn’t happen to know anything about that, would you? | 你不会碰巧知道些什么吗 |
[07:42] | Nope. Nothing, zilch, nada. | 不知道 什么也不知道 |
[07:45] | She’s covering for her husband. | 她在帮她丈夫掩饰 |
[07:47] | – Oh, come– – That certainly is convenient. | -拜托 -确实很方便 |
[07:50] | And when exactly were you planning on telling me | 你打算什么时候告诉我 |
[07:52] | about Roy Harper’s involvement? | 罗伊·哈珀也参与了此事 |
[07:53] | Honestly? | 说真话吗 |
[07:55] | After we saved Star City from the Ninth Circle’s attack. | 在我们从第九层的袭击中拯救星城以后 |
[07:58] | We know how you guys feel about “the unsanctioned.” | 我们都知道你们对”未经授权”的看法 |
[08:01] | Let’s get real. | 说真的 |
[08:02] | Emiko and the Ninth Circle know our faces. | 惠美子和第九层都知道我们的长相 |
[08:04] | Roy was our ace in the hole. | 罗伊是我们的王牌 |
[08:06] | So you risked your new relationship with the SCPD | 所以你们拿和星城警局的新关系来冒险 |
[08:09] | by teaming up with a criminal. | 和一个罪犯合作 |
[08:11] | Former criminal. | 是前罪犯 |
[08:12] | Roy left the city 4 years ago, | 罗伊四年前就离开了星城 |
[08:14] | and he’s been on the straight and narrow ever since. | 自此之后一直循规蹈矩 |
[08:15] | Are you sure about that? | 你肯定吗 |
[08:16] | Yes, I’m sure about that. | 是的 我肯定 |
[08:17] | Because we traced Harper’s whereabouts | 因为哈珀在狱中伪装自杀 |
[08:19] | after he faked his death in prison | 来帮奥利弗·奎恩摆脱嫌疑 |
[08:21] | to get Oliver Queen off the hook, | 我们追查了那之后他的下落 |
[08:22] | and his trail went cold in March of last year. | 而去年三月后他就音讯全无了 |
[08:26] | You mean when Ricardo Diaz kidnapped Roy | 你是说里卡多·迪亚兹绑架了罗伊 |
[08:27] | to turn him against Oliver? | 让他对付奥利弗的时候吗 |
[08:28] | You might have forgotten about that | 也许你忘了 |
[08:30] | since you weren’t exactly on speaking terms | 因为当时你跟奥利弗和我 |
[08:31] | with Oliver and I at the time. | 关系可是很僵 |
[08:32] | It still doesn’t explain | 那还是无法解释 |
[08:34] | where he went after getting freed from Diaz. | 他逃离迪亚兹魔爪后去了哪里 |
[08:38] | I’m sure the kidnapping was extremely traumactic. | 我相信遭人绑架是极其痛苦的创伤 |
[08:39] | He probably just went to go get some R&R– | 也许他只是去罗式活动 |
[08:41] | Some Roy Relaxation. | 罗伊的放松活动 |
[08:46] | Not funny. I see that now. | 不好笑 我现在意识了 |
[08:50] | So this is what legit looks like. | 合法化原来是这个样子的 |
[08:53] | That’s right. A badge and a bunker. | 没错 警徽加地堡 |
[08:56] | Never thought I’d see the day. | 没想过我会看到这一天 |
[08:57] | Good seeing you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[08:59] | I’m glad you’re finally seeing it in person again. | 很高兴你终于又能亲眼看到了 |
[09:04] | Oh, I missed you so much. | 我好想你 |
[09:07] | Sorry. I’m just a little overly emotional these days. | 抱歉 我只是最近有点太情绪化了 |
[09:09] | I mean, not overly emotional, | 不是过分情绪化 |
[09:11] | not, like, heightened or anything. | 也没有更易激动之类的 |
[09:12] | Because why would that be? | 因为为什么会那样呢 |
[09:13] | My hormones are totally in check, | 我的荷尔蒙完全在控制之中 |
[09:14] | like they always have been. | 和平时没有差别 |
[09:16] | Nerves of steel. You know me. I’m cool. | 钢铁般的意志 你了解我的 我很好 |
[09:18] | – OK. – The Arsenal. Nice to finally meet you. | -好吧 -军火库 很高兴终于见到你 |
[09:21] | You, too. Thanks for keeping watch. | 我也是 谢谢你一直守护着 |
[09:23] | The Glades can use as many heroes as it can get. | 贫民区需要尽可能多的英雄 |
[09:26] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[09:27] | All right. | 好了 |
[09:29] | How’s Thea? | 西娅怎么样 |
[09:30] | She’s good. Yeah, I think she’s finally found her passion. | 她很好 我想她终于找到她热衷的事了 |
[09:33] | You’d be really proud of her. | 你会为她感到很骄傲的 |
[09:35] | Last I spoke with her, | 上次和她聊的时候 |
[09:36] | she says you were zeroing in on the remaining Lazarus pits. | 她说你在集中精力找剩下的复活泉水 |
[09:39] | Yeah, we found two already, | 我们已经找到了两个 |
[09:40] | which we destroyed. | 都被我们毁掉了 |
[09:41] | We were checking the rest when we got your call. | 接到你电话的时候 我们正在检查其余的 |
[09:44] | Speaking of which, why’d you ask me to come here | 说到这个 你们为什么叫我来 |
[09:46] | instead of Thea? | 而不是叫西娅来 |
[09:48] | Star City’s new terrorist is Oliver’s new sister. | 星城最新的恐怖分子就是奥利弗的新妹妹 |
[09:54] | What? | 什么 |
[09:54] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:56] | Don’t you think Thea would want to know that? | 难道你不觉得西娅会想知道这件事吗 |
[09:58] | – Yeah. – Yes. | -是啊 -是的 |
[09:58] | And I have every intention of telling her. | 我很想告诉她 |
[10:00] | I just– this woman’s name is Emiko, | 只是… 这个女人叫惠美子 |
[10:04] | and we wanted to get her into custody before we told her. | 在我们告诉西娅之前 我们想先扣押她 |
[10:08] | I feel like she’s finally free of her life in Star City, | 我觉得她终于摆脱星城的生活了 |
[10:10] | and I– I don’t want to hurt her again | 就不想拿我们父亲 |
[10:12] | with a wound inflicted on our family | 给我们家造成的创伤 |
[10:15] | by our father. | 再次给她伤害 |
[10:19] | Roy had been traveling the world | 罗伊一直在周游世界 |
[10:20] | doing some extremely normal sightseeing. | 都是一些再普通不过的观光活动 |
[10:22] | Apparently he was too busy to even send a postcard. | 显然他太忙 连明信片都没寄一张 |
[10:24] | Then why did you call him in? | 那你们为什么叫他来 |
[10:25] | Because of the Thermal Fogger. | 因为热雾机 |
[10:27] | The what? | 热什么 |
[10:29] | The scary bio-weapon that the bad guys needed | 坏人用来在地铁站的空调系统中 |
[10:31] | to spread the bacteria through the subway’s HVAC system. | 散播细菌的恐怖生化武器 |
[10:34] | The device found on the scene. | 在现场发现的装置 |
[10:35] | The device found at the scene, yes. | 对 在现场发现的装置 |
[10:38] | Look, | 听着 |
[10:40] | we thought it was weird that the CEO of Aerodyne | 重航空器的首席执行官不让我们保护其 |
[10:41] | wasn’t going to let us protect it from the Ninth Circle, | 免遭第九层袭击 我们就觉得很奇怪 |
[10:43] | so we did some digging. | 于是做了些调查 |
[10:44] | And found that Jason Toth was dirty. Oliver told us. | 发现杰森·托斯有问题 奥利弗告诉我们了 |
[10:48] | We knew good old Jason would be looking for members of the TGA, | 我们知道杰森会留意我们绿箭团队的成员 |
[10:50] | and we needed someone with a vigilante-like set of skills. | 另外我们还需要一个有治安维持技能的人 |
[10:52] | Voila. Roy Harper. | 那就是 罗伊·哈珀 |
[10:55] | The facilities at Aerodyne are no joke, | 重航空器的设备可不是闹着玩的 |
[10:57] | and Roy is incredible at parkour. | 而罗伊在跑酷上就很厉害 |
[11:03] | I’m in. | 我进来了 |
[11:04] | Remember, Roy, the floor is armed. | 记住罗伊 地板上有机关 |
[11:06] | If you touch anything– | 如果你碰了任何东西 |
[11:07] | and I mean anything– it is party time at Aerodyne, | 我是说任何东西 重航空器就热闹了 |
[11:09] | and not in a good way. | 很糟的那种 |
[11:10] | Is there anything I can touch? | 有什么我可以碰的吗 |
[11:12] | Walls and ceilings are fair game. | 墙和天花板都可以 |
[11:13] | Anything that’s not the floor. | 除了地板都可以 |
[11:21] | So far, so good. | 目前为止 一切顺利 |
[11:23] | The control panel’s on the other side of the fan. | 控制面板在风扇的另一边 |
[11:26] | I got to get higher. | 我得站得高点 |
[11:36] | I see it. | 我看见了 |
[11:41] | You hit metal, it’s over. Shot has to be perfect. | 你射中金属上就完了 这箭必须要精准 |
[11:44] | Margin of error–0.08, but who’s counting? | 误差范围 0.08 但谁在乎呢 |
[11:47] | Your target is the red button– second from the left. | 你的目标是红色按钮 左边第二个 |
[11:51] | I don’t have a shot… | 我没有射中的角度 |
[11:54] | But I will. | 但我会有的 |
[12:04] | Just like that, piece of cake. | 就像那样 小菜一碟 |
[12:06] | Oh, which actually sounds so good right now. | 说起蛋糕 |
[12:08] | Do you guys have any cake or cupcakes | 你们有什么蛋糕 纸杯蛋糕 |
[12:11] | or anything with, like, a cake-like– | 或是任何像蛋糕的… |
[12:12] | Felicity, tell us what happened, please. | 费利西蒂 请告诉我们事情经过 |
[12:15] | Roy squeezed his way through the blades, | 罗伊通过了扇叶 |
[12:17] | and then after that, | 之后 |
[12:18] | it was easy to make his way into the R&D vault. Boom. | 进入研发库就很容易了 |
[12:22] | Heads up. We’re late to the party. | 小心 我们来迟了 |
[12:25] | That was our only way in. | 那是我们唯一的入口 |
[12:27] | Not the only way. | 对他们不是 |
[12:29] | Pleasure doing business with you, Mr. Toth. | 很高兴与你合作 托斯先生 |
[12:32] | Oh, your new sister– not a fan. | 你的新妹妹 我不喜欢 |
[12:44] | Take care of him. Move! Move! | 解决他 走 走 |
[13:05] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[13:07] | Your new worst nightmare. | 你新的噩梦 |
[13:14] | See youse lads. | 下次见 小伙子 |
[13:18] | Roy? | 罗伊 |
[13:21] | We lost the bio-weapon. | 生化武器丢了 |
[13:24] | So let me get this straight. | 让我来理理清楚 |
[13:26] | If your plan had worked, | 如果你的计划成功了 |
[13:27] | Roy would have successfully stolen a very dangerous piece of tech. | 罗伊会成功偷走一项非常危险的科技 |
[13:32] | In other words, committed a felony. | 也就是犯下重罪 |
[13:34] | Well, technically, | 严格来说 |
[13:35] | Roy was there to stop the Ninth Circle from doing what they did, | 罗伊是去那里阻止第九层 |
[13:37] | which was steal the device, | 偷那个装置 |
[13:38] | so technically, Roy didn’t do anything. | 所以严格来说 罗伊什么也没做 |
[13:40] | No harm, no foul. Could I maybe get a pizza? | 没有伤害 就没犯规 能给我一个披萨吗 |
[13:42] | Just a personal size is fine. | 一人份的就好 |
[13:43] | No. I think you’ve abused your food privileges enough for today. | 不 我想你今天的食物特权用得够多了 |
[13:46] | – Ok. – Tell me what happened. | -好吧 -告诉我事情经过 |
[13:48] | We stopped the Ninth Circle from terrorizing the city. | 我们阻止了第九层对城市的恐怖袭击 |
[13:50] | End-stop. | 终止了 |
[13:51] | And the two fatalities. | 那死的两个人 |
[13:55] | – That wasn’t our fault. – Then tell me what you know. | -那不是我们的错 -那就把你知道的告诉我 |
[14:00] | We knew that the Ninth Circle | 我们知道第九层 |
[14:01] | wanted to maximize the bio-weapon’s impact. | 想要让生物武器的杀伤力最大化 |
[14:03] | There were two possible locations to do that– | 有两个位置能做到这点 |
[14:05] | the ventilation room and the ventilation shaft. | 通风室和通风井 |
[14:08] | Oliver went to one, John and Rene went to the other. | 奥利弗去了一处 约翰和雷内去了另一处 |
[14:10] | Roy and I went to the switch room. | 罗伊和我则去了配电室 |
[14:18] | This thing is a fossil, and not in a fun Ice Age way. | 这东西是古董了 不是那种好玩的冰河时代类型 |
[14:22] | Can you shut it down? | 你能关掉通风通道吗 |
[14:23] | Well, once I shut down the ventilation path, | 一旦我关掉了通风通道 |
[14:26] | we should be able to minimize the damage. | 我们应该就能将损失降到最低 |
[14:29] | Did you have any indication those guards were still on-site? | 有任何迹象表明现场有警卫吗 |
[14:32] | No. I didn’t see those guards or any guards. | 没有 我没看见任何警卫 |
[14:41] | Sounds like we’re not alone. You got eyes? | 听起来还有其他人 你看得见吗 |
[14:44] | All I got is two transit guards in the corridor. | 只看见两个警卫在走廊上 |
[14:46] | If they’re Ninth Circle, you can’t let them in here. | 如果他们是第九层的人 你不能让他们进来 |
[14:48] | Well, I can’t just leave you here. | 我不能留你一个人在这里 |
[14:49] | I’ll be fine. I’ll be fine. Go. | 我没事 我没事的 快去 |
[14:59] | I stayed in that room until Oliver gave me the go-ahead. | 直到奥利弗让我离开 我一直待在那个房间 |
[15:02] | And what about Roy? | 那罗伊呢 |
[15:04] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[15:05] | Can you account for his whereabouts between the time he left you | 你能证明从他离开你到那些警卫被杀 |
[15:07] | and the time those guards were killed? | 这段时间他的下落吗 |
[15:09] | Guys, the vents are shut down. | 伙计们 通风已关闭 |
[15:10] | Please tell me that you have the device. | 拜托告诉我你已经拿到装置了 |
[15:16] | – He was keeping me safe. – That wasn’t the question. | -他在保护我 -我没问这个 |
[15:19] | Felicity, do you know where Roy was when those guards were killed? | 费利西蒂 你知道那些警卫被杀时罗伊在哪里吗 |
[15:26] | No, I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[15:33] | Roy Harper, you are a hard man to track down. | 罗伊·哈珀 找你可真难啊 |
[15:36] | I’ve been traveling. | 我一直在旅行 |
[15:37] | So we’ve heard. Whereabouts exactly? | 听说了 具体是在哪里呢 |
[15:41] | The world. | 全世界 |
[15:43] | Don’t make this harder than it needs to be. | 别把这件事复杂化 |
[15:45] | You’ve got quite the rap sheet, Mr. Harper. | 你前科累累啊 哈珀先生 |
[15:48] | B&E, grand theft auto… | 入室盗窃 偷车 |
[15:52] | aggravated assault. | 严重袭击 |
[15:54] | So is that why you came back to Star City, Roy, | 你为什么要回星城 罗伊 |
[15:57] | To steal a device from Aerodyne? | 偷重航空器的装置吗 |
[15:59] | I came back to help prevent Emiko from stealing it. | 我回来是为了阻止惠美子偷它 |
[16:02] | She’s the one you guys should be going after. | 她才是你们应该追捕的人 |
[16:03] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[16:06] | But first, why don’t you tell us what happened | 但首先 你为何不告诉她得手之后 |
[16:08] | after you failed to stop her? | 之后发生了什么 |
[16:12] | I went back to the bunker to figure out a new plan. | 我回到地堡想制定新计划 |
[16:16] | According to Felicity, all Emiko had to do was | 费利西蒂说 惠美子只需要 |
[16:18] | fill that device with some sort of killer bacteria | 在那个装置里装满某种致命的细菌 |
[16:20] | and Star City would’ve turned into a real-life horror movie. | 星城就会变成一部真实的恐怖电影 |
[16:23] | Cygnus X-1. | 天鹅座X-1 |
[16:25] | Yeah. So she ran some sort of algorithm | 没错 所以她运行了某种算法 |
[16:28] | and came up with a few possible places. | 找到了一些可能的地点 |
[16:30] | And that eventually led you to the subway. | 最终把你带到了地铁 |
[16:33] | Cut to the chase. | 直奔主题 |
[16:34] | What happened when you got there? | 你在那里时发生了什么 |
[16:37] | Specifically, what happened after you left Felicity? | 特别是 在你离开费利西蒂后 发生了什么 |
[16:40] | I didn’t want to leave her, but she insisted. | 我不想留她一个人 但她坚持要我走 |
[16:44] | We thought the Ninth Circle might have showed up. | 我们以为第九层可能出现了 |
[16:49] | Turns out we were right. | 我们猜得果然没错 |
[16:51] | Those guys in the hoods jumped me. | 那群戴兜帽的家伙袭击了我 |
[16:55] | After I took out the first one, they just… | 在我解决了第一个后 他们就 |
[16:58] | just kept coming. | 源源不断 |
[17:18] | I tried to fight back, but there were just too many of them. | 我尝试反击 但他们人多势众 |
[17:25] | The last thing I remember is I was taking a mace to the face | 在我晕倒之前我记得的最后一件事是 |
[17:29] | before everything went black. | 被一根棒子打了头 |
[17:31] | And when I came to, | 当我醒过来时 |
[17:34] | you all were on the scene, | 你们已经到达现场 |
[17:35] | and the guards, they were already dead. | 而那些警卫已经死了 |
[17:38] | So you have absolutely no idea | 所以你完全不知道 |
[17:40] | who may have killed them. | 是谁杀了他们 |
[17:47] | It’s rather convenient, don’t you think? | 这也太巧了 你不觉得吗 |
[17:50] | You being unconscious at the same time | 正好就在你失去意识的时候 |
[17:51] | two men are brutally murdered? | 两个人被残忍地杀害了 |
[17:54] | Wait… | 等等 |
[17:55] | You think I did it? | 你们认为是我做的吗 |
[17:58] | Whose side are you on? | 你到底站在谁那边 |
[18:00] | I am on the only side that matters–the truth. | 真相是唯一重要的事 我站在真相这一边 |
[18:04] | Now, why don’t you stop wasting my time | 不要再浪费我的时间 |
[18:06] | and tell me what really happened? | 告诉我到底发生了什么 |
[18:09] | I told you, Roy was unconscious when I found him. | 我告诉过你们了 我找到罗伊时他是昏迷的 |
[18:12] | And that was before the guards fired their sidearms. | 而那是在警卫开枪之前 |
[18:15] | So you don’t think he killed them. | 所以你认为不是他杀了他们 |
[18:17] | I just don’t see how he could have. | 我认为他不可能杀他们 |
[18:20] | You don’t have to protect him, John. | 约翰 你没必要保护他 |
[18:22] | Dinah, I’m not. | 黛娜 我没有 |
[18:24] | Right, right. | 好吧 |
[18:26] | But that is what you do, isn’t it? | 但你就是那样的人 不是吗 |
[18:29] | You always put other people’s lives before your own. | 你总是优先考虑他人 |
[18:32] | At some point you might discover | 总有一天你会发现 |
[18:34] | not everybody’s worth it. | 不是所有人都值得你这么做 |
[18:36] | Look, you don’t know Roy Harper the way I do. | 你不像我那么了解罗伊·哈珀 |
[18:40] | He’s had his troubles. | 他确实惹过麻烦 |
[18:41] | But deep inside, he’s a very good man. | 但在内心深处 他是个好人 |
[18:45] | Well, you’re very quick to defend Roy. | 你倒是很快为罗伊辩护起来 |
[18:46] | What about yourself? | 那你自己呢 |
[18:48] | Why? Are you asking me if I killed those guards? | 怎么 你是在问我是否杀了那些警卫吗 |
[18:50] | It certainly doesn’t help that you have blood on your sleeve. | 你袖子上有血迹 确实很可疑 |
[18:55] | Walk us through what happened after you arrived. | 详细说说你到那之后发生了什么 |
[18:59] | Well, there were two possible disbursement sites. | 有两个可能的位置 |
[19:03] | Oliver headed for the ventilation room. | 奥利弗去了通风室 |
[19:06] | And Rene and I headed for the ventilation shaft. | 我和雷内去了通风井 |
[19:10] | And that’s when we ran into trouble. | 然后我们就碰上麻烦了 |
[19:15] | Access should be here, ahead on the right. | 从这里应该可以进入 前面右边 |
[19:24] | Emiko. | 是惠美子 |
[19:26] | – I’ve got her. – Rene! | -我去追她 -雷内 |
[19:28] | She’s mine. Go secure the device. | 她是我的 保护好装置 |
[19:34] | So that’s when you and Rene split up. | 所以你和雷内那时候就分头行动了 |
[19:36] | Rene was right. The device was the priority. | 雷内说的没错 保护装置是首要任务 |
[19:40] | I was headed for the ventilation shaft, | 我往通风井那边走去 |
[19:41] | and that’s when I found Roy unconscious. | 就发现了昏迷的罗伊 |
[19:46] | And this was before the gunshots. | 而这是在枪响之前 |
[19:50] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[20:05] | I ran toward the source as fast as I could. | 我以最快速度跑向枪声的源头 |
[20:07] | But I was too late. | 但我还是太迟了 |
[20:12] | I checked their pulse, | 我摸了他们的脉搏 |
[20:14] | but they were already dead. | 但他们已经死了 |
[20:16] | That’s how I got blood on my sleeve. | 因此才在袖口沾了血迹 |
[20:18] | What about Mr. Ramirez? | 拉米雷斯先生呢 |
[20:20] | Where was he during all of this? | 这一切发生的时候他在哪里 |
[20:25] | John? | 约翰 |
[20:29] | John, tell us what you saw. | 约翰 告诉我们你看见了什么 |
[20:35] | When I got to the bodies… | 当我跑到尸体旁时 |
[20:40] | That’s when I found Rene. | 我发现雷内也在那 |
[20:46] | Rene? | 雷内 |
[20:57] | What happened to your hand, Rene? | 雷内 你的手怎么了 |
[20:59] | I cut it. | 割伤了 |
[21:00] | Well, that’s obvious. | 很明显 |
[21:02] | Was it around the same time you lost your glove? | 是差不多在你丢失手套的时候割伤的吗 |
[21:04] | What are you getting at, D? | D 你想说什么 |
[21:05] | You know, I’ve seen plenty of perps change their tune | 有很多变态 坐在这里被审的时间长了 |
[21:08] | the longer they sit in here. | 就会改变语气 |
[21:11] | The truth has a way of coming out. | 真相总会大白 |
[21:13] | This isn’t my first time being falsely accused of a crime… | 这不是我第一次被冤枉了 |
[21:17] | Sir. | 警官 |
[21:18] | Two men are dead, Rene. | 雷内 有两个人死了 |
[21:20] | Now, we know Team Arrow was on-site as well as Emiko, | 现在我们知道绿箭团队在现场 惠美子也在 |
[21:22] | which means our two main suspects | 也就是说我们有两个主要的嫌疑犯 |
[21:25] | are either her or… | 要么是她 要么是 |
[21:28] | Me? | 我吗 |
[21:30] | I didn’t say that. | 我没这么说 |
[21:31] | Well, that’s what you were thinking. | 但你是这么想的 |
[21:33] | ‘Cause you’ve been looking for any excuse | 因为你这一整年 |
[21:34] | not to trust me this whole year. | 都在找各种理由不信任我 |
[21:36] | That’s because you have given me every reason not to. | 因为你做的一切都让我无法信任你 |
[21:40] | How many times have I warned you about Emiko? | 关于惠美子我警告过你多少次了 |
[21:43] | I told you she wasn’t trustworthy. | 我告诉你她不能信任 |
[21:44] | You refused to listen. | 你就是听不进去 |
[21:46] | Well, now she ends up | 现在好了 她出现在 |
[21:46] | on the scene of an attempted terrorist attack | 恐怖袭击未遂的现场 |
[21:49] | and a double homicide, and you were there, too. | 还有两桩谋杀 而你也在场 |
[21:51] | And you what? You think I helped her? | 那又怎么样 你认为我在帮助她吗 |
[21:54] | I just want the truth, Rene. | 我只想知道真相 雷内 |
[21:57] | Tell me what you were doing before that mission tonight. | 告诉我今晚执行任务之前你在做什么 |
[21:59] | We managed to get the info on the Ninth Circle’s target | 多亏费利西蒂的算法 |
[22:01] | thanks to Felicity’s algorithm. | 我们知道了第九层的袭击目标 |
[22:03] | She traced the chemical signature of the bio-weapon | 她追踪了生化武器的化学物质特征 |
[22:06] | to the subway station. | 找到了地铁站 |
[22:07] | And that’s when you headed off. | 然后你们就出发了 |
[22:09] | Yeah. Straight away. | 没错 马上就出发了 |
[22:15] | You good? With all this? | 发生了这么多事 你还好吗 |
[22:18] | I’ll be better once we get to the subway and stop her. | 等我们到地铁站阻止了她 我会感觉好些 |
[22:21] | I know that it’s going to be tough going up against Emiko. | 我知道要和惠美子正面交手不好受 |
[22:23] | You guys got really close, Rene. | 雷内 你们之前走得很近 |
[22:27] | If you’re gonna try and give me a pep talk, save it. I’m good. | 如果你是想给我打气 省省吧 我没事 |
[22:29] | I don’t want to give you a pep talk. | 我不是想给你打气 |
[22:30] | I want to make sure that if you’re going out on a mission, | 我要确保你在出去执行任务的时候 |
[22:32] | you’re doing it with a clear head. | 头脑是清醒的 |
[22:40] | When I first met Emiko, | 我刚认识惠美子的时候 |
[22:43] | avenging her mother’s death | 为她母亲的死报仇 |
[22:45] | and helping the Glades were the only things that mattered to her. | 以及帮助贫民窟 是她最在乎的事 |
[22:47] | Right, except she was lying. | 但她撒谎了 |
[22:50] | Then why did she kill Dante? | 那她为什么要杀掉但丁 |
[22:53] | Why’d she do it? | 为什么 |
[22:53] | I mean, she turned on a member of the Ninth Circle for her mother. | 她为了她的母亲背叛了第九层的成员 |
[22:57] | That tells me that family means more to her. | 这说明家庭对她来说更重要 |
[22:59] | Fine. It doesn’t change the fact that she | 好吧 但这也改变不了 |
[23:02] | could potentially kill thousands– thousands of people. | 她可能会杀掉成千上万人的事实 |
[23:06] | I know, I know, but she’s still your sister, man. | 我知道 但她仍然是你的妹妹 |
[23:11] | Doesn’t any part of you think that maybe she’s doing all of this | 难道你一点也不认为 她做这些 |
[23:14] | because of what your father did to her, | 是因为你父亲曾经对她做过的事吗 |
[23:17] | that if not for her upbringing, | 如果不是因为她的成长环境 |
[23:18] | she’d be fighting with us instead of against us? | 她本该和我们同一战线 而不是我们的敌人 |
[23:21] | A big part of me thinks about that… all the time. | 我非常认同 一直都是 |
[23:26] | At a certain point, Rene, | 但是 雷内 凡事都有个度 |
[23:29] | people need to take responsibility for their actions. | 人总该为自己的行为负责 |
[23:35] | Emiko made her choice. I’ve made mine. | 惠美子做了她的选择 我也做了我的 |
[23:41] | You need to make yours. | 你也需要做出你的选择 |
[23:50] | There’s something I’m not liking about your story, Rene. | 雷内 你的故事有一点我不太满意 |
[23:53] | The part where we save the city? | 我们救了整个城市那部分吗 |
[23:55] | The part you’re not telling us. | 你对我们隐瞒的部分 |
[23:56] | Everything I told you tonight is the truth. | 我今晚对你讲的一切都是事实 |
[23:58] | Then why did we find your fingerprints | 那为什么我们在凶器上 |
[24:00] | on the murder weapon. | 发现了你的指纹 |
[24:04] | What were you doing with that pipe, Rene? | 你拿着管子做什么 雷内 |
[24:05] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[24:06] | That’s getting harder and harder to believe. | 越来越不可信了 |
[24:09] | John and I split up. | 约翰和我分开了 |
[24:12] | He went after the bomb. | 他去找炸弹 |
[24:13] | I went after Emiko. | 我去追惠美子 |
[24:14] | And did you catch up to her? | 你追上她了吗 |
[24:18] | No. | 没有 |
[24:26] | Emiko, it’s not too late. | 惠美子 现在还不算晚 |
[24:29] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你 |
[24:29] | I don’t need your help. I spared you once. | 我不需要你的帮助 我饶过你一次 |
[24:33] | This time, I won’t be so generous. | 这次 我就没那么大方了 |
[24:35] | Why are you doing this?! | 你为什要这么做 |
[24:36] | Because the Queens took everything from me. | 因为奎恩一家夺走了我的一切 |
[24:39] | Now it’s my turn to take everything from them. | 现在轮到我夺走他们的一切了 |
[24:45] | This isn’t you. | 这不是你 |
[24:47] | You care about the Glades. | 你关心贫民区 |
[24:49] | You’re dressed as the new Green Arrow, | 你装扮成新绿箭侠 |
[24:50] | and you killed Dante. | 你杀了但丁 |
[24:52] | And that proves what exactly? | 这能证明什么呢 |
[24:54] | That finding your mother’s killer means | 证明找到杀你母亲的凶手 |
[24:55] | more to you than the Ninth Circle. | 比第九层更重要 |
[24:57] | Why else would you risk murdering their leader? | 不然你为什么要冒险杀掉他们的领袖 |
[25:00] | You really don’t get it. Dante wasn’t their leader. | 你真的不明白 但丁不是他们的领袖 |
[25:05] | I am. | 我才是 |
[25:10] | Your mother would hate what you’ve become. | 你妈妈会痛恨你变成这个样子 |
[25:18] | I was still searching for Emiko | 当我听到枪声时 |
[25:20] | when I heard the gunshots. | 我还在追惠美子 |
[25:23] | Where were you exactly? | 当时你具体在哪 |
[25:26] | Some random corridor. | 某个走廊 |
[25:27] | The gunshots were close. | 枪声很近 |
[25:28] | I followed the sound, which led me to the platform. | 我跟着声音到了站台 |
[25:31] | You know we have a witness | 你知道我们有目击证人 |
[25:32] | who pins you as the first person on the scene. | 指出你是第一个到达现场的人 |
[25:34] | Yeah. John. He showed up– | 对 约翰 他… |
[25:37] | He showed up seconds after I did. | 他在我之后紧接着赶到了 |
[25:42] | What are you not telling us, Rene? | 你还有什么没告诉我们 雷内 |
[25:47] | Someone else got to the platform before I did. | 有人比我先到了站台 |
[26:02] | And who was it? | 是谁 |
[26:05] | It was Oliver. | 是奥利弗 |
[26:12] | Bring back Mr. Queen. | 叫奎恩先生回来 |
[26:17] | You didn’t tell us the truth. | 你没有告诉我们实情 |
[26:20] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[26:22] | Your friend Ramirez says he found you near the bodies. | 你的朋友拉米雷斯说他在尸体附近看到你 |
[26:25] | I have no more ways to tell you | 我已经告诉你千百遍了 |
[26:27] | I didn’t kill those guards. | 我没有杀那些警卫 |
[26:28] | Let me tell you what I think. | 那我告诉你我的想法 |
[26:30] | I think you and your team were there | 我认为你和你的小队 |
[26:32] | to stop the terrorist attack. | 去阻止恐怖袭击 |
[26:33] | I even think you did. | 我甚至认为你成功了 |
[26:35] | But one of the bad guys got away; you went after them; | 但是有一个坏蛋跑了 你去追他 |
[26:38] | and transit guards Rosenberg and Kim | 警卫罗森伯格和金 |
[26:41] | got in your way. | 挡了你的路 |
[26:42] | I didn’t kill those guards. | 我没有杀那些警卫 |
[26:45] | Ok, then who did, Oliver? | 那是谁杀的 奥利弗 |
[26:47] | Because I really want to help you, | 我真的想帮你 |
[26:49] | but I can’t do that unless you’re honest with us. | 但如果你不对我们说实话我没法帮你 |
[26:50] | So let’s try this again. | 所以我们再试一次 |
[26:51] | Tell me what went on in that subway, | 告诉我地铁里发生了什么 |
[26:54] | and I want the truth this time. | 这次我想听实情 |
[27:07] | after we separated, I went to the ventilation room. | 我们分开后 我去了通风室 |
[27:11] | Come on, come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 快点 |
[27:15] | Whoa, whoa. Careful, careful. | 小心 小心 |
[27:16] | One wrong move, and we’ll all be in a load of trouble. | 错一步我们的麻烦就大了 |
[27:27] | You’re really a pain in the arse, you know that? | 你真让人讨厌 |
[28:15] | That’s not the part we’re interested in. | 我们对这部分不感兴趣 |
[28:16] | We appreciate you disarming the device, | 我们感谢你拆除了装置 |
[28:18] | but that’s not why you’re here. | 但这不是你在这里的原因 |
[28:19] | The device is a weapon | 那件装置是武器 |
[28:22] | that was gonna kill thousands of people, | 会杀死上千人 |
[28:23] | and now it’s in SCPD custody, | 现在被星城警局收管 |
[28:25] | thanks to us. | 多亏了我们 |
[28:29] | What happened next? | 后来发生了什么 |
[28:32] | I was still in the ventilation room | 当我听到枪声时 |
[28:34] | when I heard the gunshots. | 还在通风室 |
[28:43] | The guards must have gotten off a few shots. | 警卫们一定开了几枪 |
[28:45] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[28:51] | But when I got there… | 但当我赶到时 |
[28:57] | The killer was standing over them. | 凶手就站在他们旁边 |
[29:01] | They were gone. | 他们已经死了 |
[29:04] | Blood everywhere. | 到处都是血 |
[29:07] | And you got a good look at who did it. | 你看到是谁杀了他们 |
[29:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:12] | Then who was it? | 是谁 |
[29:16] | Oliver, then who was it? | 奥利弗 是谁 |
[29:19] | It was my sister. | 是我的妹妹 |
[29:25] | Emiko killed those guards. | 是惠美子杀了警卫 |
[29:35] | I can’t believe we’re letting him go. | 我不敢相信我们要放了他 |
[29:38] | Oliver Queen is protecting his sister. | 奥利弗·奎恩在保护他妹妹 |
[29:40] | It makes sense. | 情理之中 |
[29:42] | I don’t know. Something doesn’t feel right. | 我说不好 感觉不太对 |
[29:44] | We don’t have enough evidence | 我们没有足够的证据 |
[29:45] | to keep them here. | 关着他们 |
[29:46] | Their stories line up. | 他们的故事说得通 |
[29:49] | Mayor Pollard agrees. | 博拉德市长也同意 |
[29:59] | So how’s it look? | 怎么样 |
[30:02] | Pollard bought it. | 博拉德相信了 |
[30:05] | Yeah, as far as the SCPD is concerned, | 就星城警局而言 |
[30:07] | Emiko was the one who killed those guards. | 是惠美子杀了警卫 |
[30:10] | You all are very, very good liars. | 你们都是撒谎高手 |
[30:13] | So are you, D. | 你也是 小黛 |
[30:17] | We know that this wasn’t easy for you. | 我们知道这对你来说不容易 |
[30:19] | No, it wasn’t. | 是不容易 |
[30:21] | If anybody finds out about what we did, | 如果有人发现我们做了什么 |
[30:23] | our partnership with the SCPD is over. | 我们和星城警局的合作就结束了 |
[30:25] | And the same goes for my job. | 同样我的工作也完了 |
[30:27] | We just risked everything. | 我们冒着失去所有的风险 |
[30:29] | That’s why we all had to agree. | 因此我们必须达成一致 |
[30:34] | This was the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[30:55] | – I’ve got her. – Rene. | -我去追她 -雷内 |
[30:57] | She’s mine. Secure the device. | 她是我的 保护好装置 |
[31:01] | I’ll be fine. Go. | 我没事 去吧 |
[32:16] | Hey! What the hell’s going on down here? | 这里是怎么回事 |
[32:21] | Vigilante attack in progress, | 治安维持者袭击 |
[32:22] | Hudolin mcguire metro station. | 呼多林·麦圭尔地铁站 |
[32:39] | Roy! | 罗伊 |
[32:41] | Roy, stop it! Look at me! | 罗伊 住手 看着我 |
[32:44] | Roy, stop! | 罗伊 住手 |
[33:01] | Rene! Rene, don’t touch that. | 雷内 别碰那个 |
[33:11] | They’re dead. | 他们死了 |
[33:17] | What the hell happened here? | 到底发生了什么 |
[33:24] | What are we gonna do? | 我们怎么办 |
[33:32] | We have to protect him. | 我们得保护他 |
[33:51] | Two innocent people are dead, | 两个无辜的人死了 |
[33:53] | and we’re covering it up. | 我们还要掩盖这件事 |
[33:55] | Dinah, if someone on this team goes down, | 黛娜 如果小队里有人被抓 |
[33:57] | this entire team goes down. | 整队人都会被抓 |
[33:59] | He’s absolutely right. | 绝对没错 |
[34:00] | And if Pollard knew the truth, | 如果博拉德知道了真相 |
[34:01] | we would be sitting in lockup | 我们被会被关进监狱 |
[34:02] | while the city rehashes | 听这座城市重新开始议论 |
[34:03] | whether vigilantes are a threat or not. | 管治安维持者是否是威胁 |
[34:05] | Which would free Emiko up | 那会让惠美子得以 |
[34:07] | for evil plan b. | 实施邪恶的备用计划 |
[34:10] | But Roy is not a part of this team. | 但罗伊不是团队的一员 |
[34:12] | He’s been gone for months doing who knows what. | 他离开了好几月 不知道都干了些什么 |
[34:14] | With due respect, you don’t know what he’s been through. | 恕我直言 你不知道他都经历了什么 |
[34:18] | Roy is and always will be as much a part of this team | 罗伊一直是并且永远是这个团队的一员 |
[34:21] | as the rest of us. | 跟这里其他人一样 |
[34:22] | Except the rest of us don’t go around | 但我们不会到处乱跑 |
[34:23] | killing innocent people. | 杀害无辜的人 |
[34:24] | Dinah, as horrible as that was, | 黛娜 尽管那很可怕 |
[34:26] | let’s not lose sight | 但我们不要忽视 |
[34:27] | that we stopped an attack tonight. | 我们今晚阻止了一场袭击 |
[34:29] | And we framed Emiko for murder. | 而且我们还诬陷惠美子谋杀 |
[34:30] | Emiko’s a murderer, | 惠美子就是个谋杀犯 |
[34:32] | a murderer who’s the leader of the Ninth Circle. | 一个是第九层首领的谋杀犯 |
[34:34] | And as long as she is out there, | 而只要她还逍遥法外 |
[34:35] | this city will remain under threat. | 这个城市就依然遭受威胁 |
[34:38] | I hope we can all agree on that. | 我希望我们在这点上达成共识 |
[34:40] | Yes. | 没错 |
[34:43] | My search algorithms are up and running. | 我的搜寻算法正在运行中 |
[34:47] | It might actually be a good time | 这或许是个询问罗伊 |
[34:47] | to go ask roy what happened. | 发生了什么事的好时机 |
[34:51] | I’m pretty sure I already know. | 我很确定我已经知道了 |
[34:59] | That wasn’t Mirakuru. | 那不是米拉库鲁 |
[35:03] | No. | 不是 |
[35:06] | How did it happen? | 怎么发生的 |
[35:10] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[35:12] | How did you die? | 你怎么死的 |
[35:18] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[35:20] | You, Thea, and Nyssa left here over a year ago | 你 西娅 娜莎在一年多以前离开 |
[35:23] | in search of Lazarus Pits, | 去寻找复活泉 |
[35:24] | And I have not seen bloodlust like that | 而自从西娅被复活泉救回后 |
[35:28] | since Thea was resurrected by one. | 我还没见过像这样的嗜血欲望 |
[35:32] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[35:41] | To help, I need to know what happened. | 我需要知道发生了什么才能帮上忙 |
[35:47] | The Thanatos Guild had us surrounded. | “死神会”包围了我们 |
[35:49] | I tried to get Thea to safety, | 我试着让西娅到安全的地方 |
[35:52] | but I was hit with an arrow, | 但讽刺的是 |
[35:55] | which–which is ironic. | 我被一支箭射中了 |
[35:59] | I don’t really remember a lot after, | 那之后我的记忆很模糊 |
[36:00] | except for…except for seeing Nyssa and Thea | 除了 除了看见娜莎和西娅 |
[36:03] | destroy the pit. | 摧毁复活泉 |
[36:05] | The one they used to bring you back. | 她们用来救活你的泉水 |
[36:07] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[36:09] | Nyssa had the Lotus elixir. | 娜莎有圣莲灵药 |
[36:12] | She and Thea thought | 她和西娅认为我们可以控制 |
[36:13] | that we could control the bloodlust, and we did. | 嗜血欲望 而我们也做到了 |
[36:16] | Until you didn’t. | 直到你失控了 |
[36:18] | I keep trying to figure out why. | 我一直试图找出原因 |
[36:21] | And all I can think of is that maybe | 而我唯一可以想到的是 |
[36:22] | the Mirakuru changed something. | 米拉库鲁改变了什么 |
[36:24] | You know, I never would’ve come back here | 你知道的 如果知道回来后 |
[36:27] | if I would’ve known what was gonna happen. | 会发生什么事 我是绝不会回来的 |
[36:31] | I never meant to hurt anyone. | 我从未想要伤害任何人 |
[36:33] | I know… | 我知道 |
[36:35] | But keeping this information from us, | 但没告诉我这件事 |
[36:39] | it jeopardized all the things that | 危及了我们今年 |
[36:41] | we have been working for this year. | 所作出的一切努力 |
[36:43] | I never asked you to cover for me. | 我从来没有要你为我隐瞒 |
[36:46] | I didn’t want you to. | 我不想要你这么做 |
[36:47] | You never have to ask me. | 你永远不需要请求我 |
[36:52] | Ever. | 永不 |
[36:56] | Guys? | 大伙 |
[36:58] | Felicity has something. | 费利西蒂有发现了 |
[37:03] | I expanded my search parameters, and presto. | 我扩大了搜索参数 奇迹出现了 |
[37:06] | Facial recognition puts Emiko | 面部辨识发现惠美子 |
[37:07] | in an abandoned building | 在星城几英里外的 |
[37:08] | a few miles outside of Star City. | 一栋废弃建筑里 |
[37:09] | Any background on the building? | 有任何关于那栋建筑的资料吗 |
[37:11] | I mean, you name it, it’s been it. | 只要你说得出来的功能 它就有过 |
[37:12] | Hospital, shipping warehouse, | 医院 货运仓库 |
[37:13] | manufacturing plant. | 制造厂 |
[37:14] | I mean, it’s had more owners | 我是说 它有过比《财富》500强企业 |
[37:16] | than a “Fortune” 500 company. | 更多的主人 |
[37:17] | Which means it could be a cover for something. | 而这意味着它可能只是个幌子 |
[37:18] | Yeah, something being | 没错 比如可能是 |
[37:20] | the Ninth Circle’s headquarters | 第九层在 |
[37:21] | here in Star City. | 星城的总部 |
[37:22] | Emiko’s there, which is all that matters to us. | 惠美子在那里 对我们来说就足够了 |
[37:24] | We’re going after her as a team. | 我们要作为一个团队去追捕她 |
[37:28] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[37:30] | We got your back. | 我们都支持你 |
[37:35] | Oh, hey, Dinah! Thank you | 黛娜 谢谢你 |
[37:37] | for wiping that security camera footage. | 抹去监控录像 |
[37:38] | I could not get there before the cops did. | 我没办法在警察到达之前过去 |
[37:41] | I thought that was you. | 我以为那是你做的 |
[37:49] | No. | 不是 |
[37:58] | Let’s go wide. | 我们分散行动 |
[37:59] | Arsenal, on my 6. | 军火库 掩护我 |
[38:03] | Overwatch, any heat signatures? | 守望者 有热源吗 |
[38:04] | No. Not even yours. | 没有 甚至没有你们的 |
[38:06] | Thermal imaging can’t penetrate | 热成像无法穿透 |
[38:08] | through those walls. | 这些墙壁 |
[38:12] | I have eyes on her. | 我看见她了 |
[38:13] | Moving to intercept. | 前往拦截 |
[38:18] | Oliver, confirm your location. | 奥利弗 确认你的位置 |
[38:29] | This is over. | 结束了 |
[38:30] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[38:32] | Right now, Sergeant Bingsley | 此时此刻 宾斯利警官 |
[38:33] | is receiving an anonymous gift | 在他的办公室 |
[38:34] | delivered to his office: | 收到了匿名的礼物 |
[38:36] | the missing security footage | 地铁站遗失的那段 |
[38:37] | from the metro station. | 监控录像 |
[38:40] | You’re the one who made it disappear? | 是你让它消失了 |
[38:43] | You set us up. | 你给我们布了局 |
[38:53] | What do you want?! | 你想要干什么 |
[38:54] | For you to suffer the way I suffered. | 我要你尝遍我所经历过的痛苦 |
[38:57] | You and your team are gonna die in there. | 你和你的小队会死在里面 |
[38:59] | And I will be out there destroying your legacy. | 而我会在外面摧毁你留下的一切 |
[39:04] | You’ll die a villain | 你将以一个犯罪的身份死去 |
[39:05] | just like our father did, | 就像我们的父亲一样 |
[39:07] | and I will be the cause of both of your deaths. | 我会是你们两个死亡的原因 |
[39:10] | And justice will finally be served. | 而正义将终被实现 |
[39:20] | What did you say? | 你刚说什么 |
[39:22] | I had the chance | 我有过机会 |
[39:24] | to warn our father about the “Gambit.” | 警告我们的父亲关于”金牌号”的事 |
[39:28] | It was rigged to explode, | 它被动了手脚会爆炸 |
[39:30] | and I knew about it. | 我是知道的 |
[39:33] | I let our father die because | 我任由我们的父亲死去 |
[39:34] | he didn’t deserve to live. | 因为他不配活下去 |
[39:38] | And neither do you. | 你也不配 |
[39:43] | Bye, brother. | 别了 老哥 |
[39:59] | Oliver, do you read me? | 奥利弗 你能听到我吗 |
[40:02] | Does anybody copy? | 有人回应吗 |
[40:04] | Oliver, come in. | 奥利弗 回复 |
[40:07] | John? | 约翰 |
[40:09] | John, come in! Oliver? | 约翰 回复 奥利弗 |
[40:12] | Come in, please! | 回复 拜托 |
[40:14] | Come in! | 回复 |