时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Galaxy One has us outmanned and outgunned. | 星系一在人手和火力上都高于我们 |
[00:04] | You want to even the odds, | 你想扳平局势 |
[00:05] | you get out there and you fight the hell back. | 你走出去 然后你拼命反击 |
[00:15] | Dinah sent you. | 黛娜让你过来的 |
[00:18] | Give this to Felicity. | 把这交给费利西蒂 |
[00:33] | You military types are like Swiss watches. | 你们军人真像是瑞士手表 |
[00:35] | Youse are always on time. Show me. | 总是这么准时 快让我看看 |
[00:39] | Show me what you got. | 让我看看你的货 |
[00:58] | Where’s Emiko? | 惠美子在哪 |
[01:00] | Well, if I told you that, Mr. Queen, | 如果我告诉了你 奎恩先生 |
[01:01] | she’d have me head. Ha ha! | 那我的头可就保不住了 |
[01:03] | And, frankly, that’s a part of me I’d like to keep. | 而且说实话 我很喜欢我的头 不想失去它 |
[01:40] | That Virgil is damn slippery. | 那个维吉尔可真够狡猾的 |
[01:42] | At least now we know what he’s trying to acquire. | 至少我们现在知道了他想弄到手的东西是什么 |
[01:47] | A.R.G.U.S. vault drive, | 天眼会的驱动器 |
[01:48] | triple-level encryption for eyes-only documents. | 存储了三层加密的只读文件 |
[01:51] | If someone at the agency’s leaking | 要是天眼会的人在泄露 |
[01:53] | classified intel to the Ninth Circle– | 加密过的信息给第九层的话 |
[01:54] | Right. But if we have some indication | 好吧 但如果我们能找到线索 |
[01:55] | as to what they’re planning finally, | 查明他们最后想要图谋什么的话 |
[01:58] | it might help me find Emiko. | 这也许能帮助我找到惠美子 |
[02:01] | And you said you didn’t need any backup. | 你还说你不要任何支援 |
[02:03] | Yeah. Well, we lost Virgil, | 是的 虽然我们没抓到维吉尔 |
[02:05] | but we got what he was after. | 但我们知道了他在找什么东西 |
[02:06] | This drive feels like our best lead at finding Emiko, | 这个驱动可能是让我们找到惠美子的最佳线索 |
[02:08] | at least until Archer’s back up. | 至少在弓箭手恢复前 |
[02:09] | Alena is pulling all-nighters | 阿莱娜已经在彻夜不眠 |
[02:11] | to get Archer back up and running, | 努力让弓箭手能够恢复使用了 |
[02:12] | and once it is, we will be able to find Emiko. | 一旦恢复 我们就一定能找到惠美子 |
[02:15] | And finally tell her that Dante killed her mother. | 到时候就能告诉她 杀害她妈妈的人是但丁 |
[02:18] | And, Hopefully, she’ll come to her senses | 之后但愿她能够恢复理智 |
[02:19] | about the Ninth Circle. | 不再与第九层为伍 |
[02:21] | Well, that would be enough for me | 好吧 对我来说这一点就足够 |
[02:21] | to turn myself against the evil organization | 说服我脱离这个邪恶的组织了 |
[02:23] | that raised me as a child. | 哪怕是这个组织抚养我长大 |
[02:26] | – Crap! – What’s that? What’s wrong? | -该死 -怎么了 出了什么问题 |
[02:28] | The drive has a security failsafe | 这个驱动有一个安全保障模式 |
[02:29] | that fried all the files, probably to prevent | 它把所有文件都销毁了 很可能是为了防止 |
[02:31] | someone like me from trying to do what I am trying to do. | 有像我这样的人想要做我刚刚想要做的事情 |
[02:34] | But these aren’t A.R.G.U.S. encrypted protocols. | 但这些并不是天眼会的加密协议 |
[02:36] | Someone else must’ve written the security program for this drive. | 一定有其他人给这个驱动编写了安全保障模式 |
[02:39] | Wait. If it’s not A.R.G.U.S., who is it? | 等等 如果这不是天眼会的 那会是谁的 |
[02:40] | Well, I have hacked enough government servers in my day | 凭我黑过那么多政府服务器的经验 |
[02:43] | to know that this is the Department of Defense. | 我知道这个是国防部的 |
[02:44] | Not that I do that anymore, because I work with the SCPD. | 我早金盆洗手了 因为我现在和星城警局合作 |
[02:46] | But this branch is the D.I.A. | 但这个分支绝对是国防情报局 |
[02:47] | What would the Ninth Circle want | 但第九层想要 |
[02:48] | with the Defense Intelligence Agency? | 国防情报局的资料干什么 |
[02:50] | We need to find out. | 我们必须搞清楚 |
[02:51] | You’re married to the A.R.G.U.S. director. | 你老婆可是天眼会的主管 |
[02:53] | Maybe she can help. | 也许她能帮上忙 |
[02:53] | Yeah, well, any inquiries to A.R.G.U.S. will send up red flags, | 没错 可询问天眼会可能会引起上面的注意 |
[02:56] | paint an even bigger target on Lyla’s back than there already is. | 让莱拉处境更难 |
[02:59] | I think I might have an old contact at the D.I.A. | 我想我可能在国防情报局有个老相识 |
[03:03] | A general. | 一个将军 |
[03:04] | The general will be right with you, gentlemen. | 将军稍后便到 先生 |
[03:12] | Hey. What’s– what’s going on? | 这是 这是什么情况 |
[03:14] | You’re acting like we’re being sent to the principal’s office. | 你看起来好像我们是被请到校长室的孩子一样 |
[03:16] | This guy can be a real hard-ass. | 这个人可不好对付 |
[03:17] | Just let me do the talking. | 让我来跟他谈就好 |
[03:19] | Ok. How do you know him? | 好吧 你是怎么认识他的 |
[03:22] | I must say, I was surprised to hear from you, John. | 我必须说 我真没想到你会联系我 约翰 |
[03:26] | Well, sir, I wouldn’t have made the call | 长官 如果事情不是极其重要的话 |
[03:27] | unless it was very, very important. | 我是不会给您打电话的 |
[03:30] | No, I imagine you wouldn’t have. | 是啊 我想你也不会因为小事来找我 |
[03:34] | You must be Oliver Queen– | 你一定就是奥利弗·奎恩了 |
[03:35] | the legendary Green Arrow. | 传说中的绿箭侠 |
[03:38] | I’m General Stewart. | 我是斯图尔特将军 |
[03:39] | A pleasure to meet you, General Stewart. | 很高兴见到你 斯图尔特将军 |
[03:40] | Thank you for taking the time. | 非常感谢你能抽空见我们 |
[03:41] | I’m not gonna lie, son. I wasn’t always a fan. | 我实话实说 孩子 我一开始并不喜欢你 |
[03:44] | But since you got out of prison, | 但自从你从监狱里出来 |
[03:45] | you seem like a changed man, and I respect that. | 你似乎改过自新了 我非常敬佩你这点 |
[03:48] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[03:49] | Sir, we made the call because we were hoping | 长官 我们之所以打电话来是因为我们希望 |
[03:50] | you could tell us what was on this. | 您也许能告诉我们这上面有什么 |
[03:54] | Where’d you get it? | 你从哪搞到这个的 |
[03:54] | We intercepted a handoff between an A.R.G.U.S. agent | 我们拦截了一场非法交易 交易双方分别是 |
[03:57] | and a man that works for a group called the Ninth Circle. | 天眼会探员和一个为名为第九层组织工作的人 |
[04:01] | The terrorist financiers. | 是恐怖分子的出资人 |
[04:03] | I heard they were just a rumor. | 我听说他们只是一个谣言而已 |
[04:04] | No, sir, they are very real. | 不 长官 他们绝对是真实存在的 |
[04:06] | And we have reason to suspect they are planning something. | 而且我们有充分的理由怀疑他们在密谋什么 |
[04:08] | We were hoping you had intel that you could give us | 我们希望您有相关情报能分享给我们 |
[04:10] | and the SCPD. | 以及星城警局 |
[04:12] | I’m afraid I can’t. Heh! | 抱歉我办不到 |
[04:14] | But even if I did, John, you know | 不过即使我做得到 约翰 你知道的 |
[04:18] | I can’t just hand over classified intel, | 我也决不能在未经许可的情况下 |
[04:19] | not without proper clearance, | 交出机密的情报 |
[04:21] | which you no longer have since you left A.R.G.U.S. | 而自从离开天眼会你就失去这个身份了 |
[04:23] | Of course. But, sir, we were still hoping that maybe you could, uh– | 当然 但是长官 我们还是希望也许您能 |
[04:26] | You were on a path destined for the Pentagon, | 你本来应该在走向五角大楼的仕途上 |
[04:29] | maybe even a post with the Joint Chiefs. | 甚至有可能当上联席参谋长 |
[04:31] | Now where are you? | 结果你现在呢 |
[04:32] | Working with the cops, playing vigilante? | 和警察共事 当什么治安维持者 |
[04:34] | That’s no career. That’s a dead end. | 这不叫事业 这就是一条死胡同 |
[04:37] | No offense. | 没有冒犯你的意思 |
[04:38] | I wasn’t even sure you were keeping tabs on me. | 我原来都不知道你一直在关注我 |
[04:40] | Sir, I had my reasons for leaving A.R.G.U.S. | 长官 我离开天眼会有我自己的理由 |
[04:43] | You left to protect your wife. | 你是为了保护你妻子才离开的 |
[04:44] | I know you better than you think. | 我远比你以为的要更了解你 |
[04:47] | And I’m sorry to say you lost your way. | 我很抱歉说你已经迷失了方向 |
[04:50] | I didn’t leave A.R.G.U.S. for my career. | 我不是为了我的事业才离开天眼会的 |
[04:54] | I left to protect my family. | 我是为了保护我的家人才离开的 |
[04:57] | And that’s not something you would understand, | 但这种事情你是没办法理解的 |
[04:58] | is it, sir? | 不是吗 长官 |
[05:00] | John, we should probably go. | 约翰 我们也许应该走了 |
[05:12] | Again, thank you for your time, General. | 再次感谢您抽空见我们 将军 |
[05:13] | I always have time for my family. | 我一向都有时间来见我的家人 |
[05:17] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[05:19] | John didn’t tell you. | 约翰没告诉过你 |
[05:21] | I’m his stepfather. | 我是他的继父 |
[05:34] | Frak! | 我去 |
[05:38] | Well, I guess I don’t have to ask how this is going. | 看来我不必多问事情是否顺利了 |
[05:40] | Well, as glad as I am that you both got to meet Laurel, | 虽然我很开心你们两个能见到劳蕾尔 |
[05:43] | her cry really did a number on this helmet. | 但她的啼叫确实把这头盔毁得够呛 |
[05:46] | How did it go at the bunker? | 地堡里情况怎么样 |
[05:48] | Good. The bombs we stole from Galaxy One are now secure. | 很好 我们从星系一偷来的炸弹现在安全了 |
[05:50] | Roy and Dinah are setting up a perimeter | 罗伊和黛娜正在设立警戒线 |
[05:53] | in case they ever come looking for them. | 以防他们来找 |
[05:54] | And William is making sure they can’t be detonated | 而威廉会确保炸弹不会 |
[05:56] | unless, well, we say so. | 不经我们控制而被引爆 |
[05:59] | Although maybe he’d be more useful helping you out with this? | 虽然他也许对你解决这个问题更有帮助 |
[06:01] | The helmet is inlaid | 头盔内嵌着 |
[06:02] | with this highly advanced circuitry mesh and retinal display, | 这种高度先进的电路网格和视网膜显示器 |
[06:05] | and I will not be able to figure out why | 我搞不懂原因 |
[06:07] | until I get it up and running. | 除非我安装好并启动它 |
[06:08] | What do you think you’ll find? | 你觉得你会发现些什么 |
[06:09] | Hopefully, whatever Galaxy One has planned next, | 希望能发现星系一的下一步计划 |
[06:11] | if they haven’t stopped from making the city go boom-boom. | 如果他们还想继续炸飞这座城市的话 |
[06:13] | Well, can’t we just ask our man on the inside? | 我们就不能问问我们的内应吗 |
[06:15] | No. We can’t come in contact with Rene | 不行 我们不能联系雷内 |
[06:17] | until we get the go-ahead from Zoe. | 除非我们得到佐伊的同意 |
[06:18] | They’re at Glades City hall now, | 他们现在在贫民区市政厅 |
[06:19] | and we don’t want to blow their cover. | 我们不想暴露他们的身份 |
[06:22] | OK, so how do we get this piece of junk up and running? | 那我们要怎么启动这堆破烂 |
[06:24] | The power module is comprised | 这个电源模块 |
[06:26] | with an alloy proprietary to Galaxy One. | 是由星系一专有的合金组成的 |
[06:28] | I’ve been trying to work around it, | 我一直在想办法绕过这个问题 |
[06:30] | but I can’t without the real thing. | 但没有实物我没办法 |
[06:32] | Wait. I thought this helmet was a one-of-a-kind prototype. | 等等 我以为这头盔是很特殊的原型 |
[06:34] | As far as we know. | 就我们目前所知是的 |
[06:34] | But the power module is not, | 但电源模块不是 |
[06:36] | which means we need to find one. | 所以我们要找个一样的 |
[06:38] | All right, public enemy number one, sit tight. | 头号公敌 在这等着 |
[06:40] | I know where to go. Be back in an hour. | 我知道要去哪找 一小时后回来 |
[06:42] | Anyone dealing in secret weapons tech won’t be friendly. | 任何从事秘密武器技术的人都不是善男信女 |
[06:45] | You need backup. | 你需要支援 |
[06:46] | Better safe than sorry. | 安全第一 |
[06:49] | Keep up. | 动作快点 |
[06:52] | Felicity Smoak now entering Smoak Tech. | 费利西蒂·斯莫克现在进入斯莫克科技 |
[06:56] | I have missed your sweet voice. | 我真想念你甜美的声音 |
[06:58] | You know she’s not a real person, right? | 你知道她不是真人吧 |
[07:00] | Of course she’s not. | 她当然不是 |
[07:02] | No. I am just so glad that we were able | 不 我只是很高兴我们又能 |
[07:04] | to start building the program out again. | 重新开始构建程序了 |
[07:05] | It feels wrong confining Archer to just one tablet, | 把弓箭手项目限制在一块平板电脑上感觉不对 |
[07:08] | even temporarily. | 即使是暂时性的 |
[07:08] | She deserves to spread her wings | 在我们找奥利弗邪恶的同父异母妹妹后 |
[07:10] | right after we find Oliver’s evil half-sister. | 弓箭手项目应该展翅高飞 |
[07:13] | Speaking of spreading wings, um, | 说到展翅高飞 |
[07:15] | I think I’ve found a way to help Smoak Tech really soar. | 我想我找到帮助斯莫克科技一飞冲天的办法了 |
[07:17] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[07:18] | Yeah. There’s someone interested in buying the company. | 有人有兴趣收购我们的公司 |
[07:20] | It’s just you, me, and Archer. | 公司只有你 我和弓箭手项目 |
[07:21] | I mean, who would be interested in that? | 谁会有兴趣购买 |
[07:23] | Dr. Will Magnus. | 威尔·马格努斯博士 |
[07:24] | What? | 什么 |
[07:27] | The Dr. Will Magnus? | 鼎鼎有名的威尔·马格努斯博士 |
[07:30] | The world’s foremost authority on robotics engineering. | 世界上机器人工程方面最顶尖的权威 |
[07:35] | When I was CEO of Palmer Tech, | 在我出任帕尔默科技总裁时 |
[07:36] | he wouldn’t even return my calls. | 他连我的电话都不回 |
[07:37] | My friend at Magnus Labs says | 我在马格努斯实验室的朋友说 |
[07:39] | that Archer could really help Doc Magnus | 弓箭手项目对马格努斯博士 |
[07:40] | with these new A.I.S he’s building. | 正在制造的新人工智能也许大有帮助 |
[07:42] | I could set a meeting. | 我可以安排一次会面 |
[07:45] | Magnus Labs is the gold standard in Tech R&D. | 马格努斯实验室是技术研发的黄金标准 |
[07:48] | Oh, my God. With their backing, | 天啊 有了他们的支持 |
[07:49] | we could expand Archer | 我们就能扩展弓箭手项目 |
[07:50] | to be more than just a genetic tracking system | 到时它就不仅仅是一个基因跟踪系统 |
[07:51] | or surveillance for the SCPD. | 或者星城警局的监视设备了 |
[07:52] | I mean, it could be a bigger and better overwatch system. I mean– | 它可以变成更重要更优秀的守望系统 |
[07:55] | It’s a chance to change the world. | 它将是一个改变世界的机会 |
[07:58] | Warning. Intruder alert. | 警告 入侵警报 |
[08:00] | Warning. Intruder alert. | 警告 入侵警报 |
[08:07] | Tick-tock, lads. In and out. | 没时间了 各位 速战速决 |
[08:09] | Look for the device drawing the most power. | 找功率最大的设备 |
[08:31] | Hidden on a tablet. Ha! Crafty. | 藏在平板电脑里 真是绝妙 |
[08:35] | Put the tablet down, call your men off, | 放下平板 叫你的人退下 |
[08:39] | and I’ll let you live. | 我就饶你一命 |
[08:49] | Felicity! | 费利西蒂 |
[08:51] | Sorry, love. No can do. | 抱歉 亲爱的 我不能这么做 |
[08:55] | Pistol beats keyboard, darling. | 手枪快过键盘 亲爱的 |
[09:09] | Who the hell are these guys? | 这些是什么人 |
[09:17] | You’re safe now. | 你们现在安全了 |
[09:20] | They weren’t after me. | 他们不是冲着我来的 |
[09:22] | Oh, my God. She’s gone. | 天啊 她不见了 |
[09:24] | They couldn’t have gotten her, could they? | 他们不会把她抢走了吧 |
[09:26] | The Ninth Circle has Archer. | 第九层抢走了弓箭手项目 |
[09:31] | Then this crazy Irish guy came busting through, | 然后这个疯子爱尔兰人破门而入 |
[09:33] | and Alena and I tried to fight them off, | 我和阿莱娜想要击退他们 |
[09:35] | but then the D.I.A. came crashing through the ceiling | 但就在这时 国防情报局从天而降 |
[09:37] | and took them all out. | 把他们全都干掉了 |
[09:38] | – What about Archer? – Virgil made away with it. | -那弓箭手项目呢 -维吉尔抢走了 |
[09:40] | We’ll get it back. I’m glad you’re OK. | 我们会抢回来了 我很高兴你没事 |
[09:42] | How did they find out about Archer? | 他们是怎么得知弓箭手项目的 |
[09:43] | I’ll give you one guess– Emiko. | 我猜是惠美子 |
[09:49] | I’m sorry my men weren’t there sooner, Ms. Smoak. | 对不起我的人没能更快赶到 斯莫克女士 |
[09:51] | It seems the Ninth Circle was a step ahead of us as well. | 看来第九层比我们棋先一招 |
[09:54] | You must be General Stewart, | 你一定就是斯图尔特将军 |
[09:56] | A.K.A. the stepfather | 也就是约翰 |
[09:57] | that John hasn’t told his closest friends about. | 从来没和他好友们提起过的继父 |
[10:00] | So this is where you people work. | 这就是你们做事的地方 |
[10:03] | Impressive. | 令人刮目相看 |
[10:07] | How did your men end up at Smoak Tech, General? | 你的手下怎么会去斯莫克科技 将军 |
[10:10] | Several months ago, the D.I.A. got wind | 几个月前 国防情报局收到消息 |
[10:11] | of a Ninth Circle mole inside A.R.G.U.S. | 天眼会里有第九层的奸细 |
[10:13] | Since then, we’ve made it a point of tracking their activity, | 从那以后 我们就开始跟踪他们的活动 |
[10:16] | including the theft of that drive, | 包括偷取那个硬盘 |
[10:18] | which led us to your friend Virgil. | 带我们找到了你们的朋友维吉尔 |
[10:20] | Wait. Wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[10:22] | I thought you said you didn’t know anything. | 你不是说你什么都不知道 |
[10:24] | I said I couldn’t tell you anything. | 我说我什么也不能告诉你 |
[10:26] | A lie of omission is still a lie, General. | 故意隐瞒仍然是谎言 将军 |
[10:31] | I’m sorry, John, but it was classified. | 对不起 约翰 但那是机密 |
[10:34] | What was on the drive? | 硬盘上有什么 |
[10:36] | A list of assets we have in the field– | 我们在外执行任务的人员名单 |
[10:38] | Special operatives with high-level security clearance. | 高层权限级别的特别探员 |
[10:41] | That’s why Emiko took Archer, | 这就是惠美子抢走弓箭手项目的原因 |
[10:42] | so that she could hunt them down | 这样她就能找到他们 |
[10:43] | and then gain access to what they know, | 获取他们所知道的情报 |
[10:45] | which she could pretty much do | 现在她有了他们的DNA |
[10:46] | with anybody now that she has their DNA. | 她几乎可以找到任何人 |
[10:49] | It’s only a matter of time | 用不了多久 |
[10:50] | before they find everyone on that list. | 他们就会找到名单上的每一个人 |
[10:52] | We need to make sure those assets are secure. | 我们要确保那些人员的安全 |
[10:54] | We have protocols in place. | 我们有协议规定 |
[10:55] | I’ll call my assets to a safe house. | 我叫我的探员们去安全屋 |
[10:57] | This is General Stewart. We need to start evacuations. | 这是斯图尔特将军 我们得开始撤离了 |
[11:05] | Oliver, before you get started, | 奥利弗 在你开始之前 |
[11:07] | I’m fine, man. | 我没事 兄弟 |
[11:10] | The second time that you’ve broken the chain of command | 你已经第二次行事越权 |
[11:12] | with a 4-star general. | 四星上将了 |
[11:13] | That’s not like you, John. | 这不像你 约翰 |
[11:14] | You expect me to say “Yes, sir” to that man? | 你指望我向那个人说”遵命 长官”吗 |
[11:16] | I–you know, I–I’d like to know why you won’t. | 说真的 我想知道为什么不 |
[11:21] | And… | 还有… |
[11:24] | I would like to know why you never– | 我想知道为什么你从来… |
[11:27] | never mentioned that you had a stepfather. | 从来没提过你有个继父 |
[11:29] | I didn’t see much of a need to. | 我觉得没必要 |
[11:32] | That man has not been in my life | 自从我离家参军后 |
[11:33] | since I left home and joined the military. | 那个人就不在我的生活里了 |
[11:35] | Ok. I just met him. | 好吧 我刚认识他 |
[11:37] | All I have is my first impression, | 有的也只是第一印象 |
[11:39] | and my first impression is that | 而我的第一印象就是 |
[11:40] | he doesn’t seem like that bad of a guy. | 他看起来不是坏人 |
[11:42] | Oliver, when I first met the General, | 奥利弗 我第一次见到将军时 |
[11:46] | he was a lieutenant, | 他还是个中尉 |
[11:48] | my father’s co on a covert military op | 是我父亲一次镇压瓦拉塔瓦的叛乱的 |
[11:51] | to quell an insurgency in Vlatava. | 秘密军事行动的指挥官 |
[11:55] | The op went bad. | 那行动失败了 |
[11:56] | The unit was pinned down | 部队被来自叛乱分子的 |
[11:58] | with heavy gunfire from insurgents. | 猛烈炮火牵制住了 |
[12:00] | My dad stayed behind to hold them off. | 我父亲留在后方抵抗 |
[12:04] | Saved the whole unit. Stewart made it out. | 救了整队 斯图尔特活下来了 |
[12:08] | My father didn’t. | 但我父亲没有 |
[12:09] | So do you blame him for your father’s death? | 所以你因为你父亲的死而责怪他吗 |
[12:13] | It was his op. He should’ve stayed behind. | 那是他的行动 留在后方应该是他 |
[12:17] | Six months later, | 六个月后 |
[12:19] | he’s coming by the house for dinner. | 他就来家里吃饭了 |
[12:21] | Six months, Oliver. | 六个月 奥利弗 |
[12:22] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:23] | It was bad enough that, uh, | 他凭空出现在我们的生活中 |
[12:25] | he just appeared in our lives, but… | 已经够糟糕的了 但是… |
[12:28] | Once he and my mom got married, | 他和我妈妈结婚后 |
[12:29] | he had me and Andy running | 他让我和安迪去 |
[12:31] | Spartan survival drills he learned as a recon marine. | 参加他做侦查海军时学来的斯巴达生存训练 |
[12:35] | I mean, how long could we be out in the cold | 让我们在严寒中 |
[12:36] | trying to find our way out of the woods without a compass. | 不靠指南针在树林里寻找出来的路 |
[12:39] | He called it “tough love.” | 他把这叫作”严厉的爱” |
[12:43] | Said he didn’t care how we felt about him | 说他不在乎我们怎么想他 |
[12:45] | as long as it made us strong. | 只要能让我们坚强起来 |
[12:46] | I don’t know. If he was so strong, | 可如果他那么坚强 |
[12:49] | how could he just abandon the first rule of the corps | 他怎么能抛弃军队的第一原则 |
[12:53] | and leave my father behind? | 抛下我的父亲 |
[13:01] | – Thanks. Owe you one. – You got it. | -谢谢 欠你的 -没问题 |
[13:05] | You get a lead? | 有线索吗 |
[13:06] | Finally, someone not afraid to talk. | 终于 有人不怕开口了 |
[13:08] | There’s a guy here trading galaxy merch. | 这儿有个人交易星际商品 |
[13:11] | The only problem is | 唯一的问题是 |
[13:12] | he’s in Deathstroke territory. | 他在丧钟的地盘 |
[13:15] | Well, that won’t be a problem. Trust me. | 这不是问题 相信我 |
[13:18] | Trust you? | 相信你 |
[13:20] | Funny. | 有趣 |
[13:21] | Ok. Are you ever gonna let me off the hook? | 你能不能别老针对我 |
[13:24] | Doubtful. | 大概不能 |
[13:25] | Great. Well, you should let me handle this. | 好极了 你应该让我来解决这事 |
[13:27] | You’re backup, remember? | 你是后援 记得吗 |
[13:31] | So back me up. | 给我援助 |
[13:34] | There’s a vendor back there we need to talk to. | 我们想找里面一个卖家谈谈 |
[13:36] | And I’m just gonna let you in because why? | 我凭什么就能让你进去 |
[13:38] | ’cause I’ll kick your ass if you don’t. | 因为不让的话我就揍你 |
[13:43] | Ok. That won’t be necessary. | 好了 没有必要 |
[13:47] | I got the mark. | 我有标记 |
[13:48] | – From who? – Your boss. | -谁给你的 -你老板 |
[13:51] | Check it. | 检查吧 |
[13:59] | How you know JJ? | 你怎么认识JJ |
[14:00] | You just need to know that I do. | 你知道我认识就行了 |
[14:03] | We good? | 没问题吧 |
[14:10] | Who the hell was JJ? | 谁是JJ |
[14:12] | He’s my brother– John Jr. | 我的哥哥 小约翰 |
[14:15] | John Diggle has one son in knightwatch | 约翰·狄格尔有一个儿子在骑士团 |
[14:18] | and another who’s leader of the Deathstroke gang. | 而另一个是丧钟帮派的头目 |
[14:20] | That must make family dinners interesting. | 家庭聚餐一定很有趣 |
[14:22] | Well, he grew up hating my parents, | 他从小就恨我们的父母 |
[14:24] | and the expectations they put on us. | 和他们压在我们身上的期望 |
[14:26] | That’s why I’m glad that you finally figured out | 所以我才高兴你终于知道了 |
[14:27] | the truth about your family. | 你家人的真相 |
[14:29] | Look, I’ve wanted to tell you the truth | 听着 我想告诉你真相 |
[14:31] | for a long time. | 很久了 |
[14:33] | What else don’t I know about you? | 你还有什么我不知道的 |
[14:36] | How long you got? | 看你有多长时间了 |
[14:43] | I don’t think that gun’s gonna get any cleaner than that. | 我觉得那枪已经没法擦得更干净 |
[14:45] | I just want to be prepared. | 我只想准备好 |
[14:47] | I can’t slip up with the Ninth Circle. | 面对第九层我不能疏忽 |
[14:48] | – And Emiko? – What about her? | -惠美子呢 -她怎么了 |
[14:51] | Well, I know you two were close, | 我知道你们俩之前走得近 |
[14:52] | and you haven’t said a thing about her since she went all evil. | 她变坏之后 你还没有谈论过她 |
[14:55] | I’m not so sure she’s all evil. | 我不确定她完全变坏了 |
[14:58] | When we were at the airfield, | 当我们在飞机场时 |
[15:00] | there was a moment when Emiko and I | 有一刻只有惠妹子和我 |
[15:01] | were alone, and… | 两个人 |
[15:05] | she had the upper hand. | 她占了上风 |
[15:07] | I thought I was dead. | 我以为我死定了 |
[15:07] | I mean, I should have been dead, | 没理由不死 |
[15:09] | but she let me go. | 但是她放了我 |
[15:13] | And that tells you what? | 这能说明什么 |
[15:14] | I don’t know, but it can’t be as simple | 不知道 但她并非只是坏人 |
[15:16] | as her being all bad. | 这么简单 |
[15:18] | I mean, we’ve all gone through paths | 我们都走过 |
[15:19] | where we’ve come to regret. | 自己后悔的路 |
[15:21] | Hell, if Laurel can redeem herself, | 如果劳瑞尔可以救赎自己 |
[15:23] | then maybe Emiko can do the same. | 那么也许惠美子也可以 |
[15:25] | We got a problem, people. | 我们有麻烦了 大家 |
[15:27] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[15:28] | I just got off the phone with intelligence. | 我刚和情报员通了电话 |
[15:30] | All of our assets have been accounted for, except one– | 我们的探员都安排到位了 除了一人 |
[15:33] | An undercover agent by the name of Julian Sison. | 一名叫朱利安·瑟桑的卧底特工 |
[15:35] | He should be at a safe house, | 他应该在安全屋 |
[15:36] | but there’s been no response since the call came in. | 但是那通电话之后就再没有回音 |
[15:39] | Where is the safe house? | 安全屋在哪 |
[15:41] | 30 miles northeast of here. | 距离这里东北方向48千米 |
[15:42] | We’ll get into it. | 我们这就去 |
[15:43] | I’ll check with the other assets, see if there’s been any– | 我会联络其他探员 看是否… |
[15:45] | I’ll come with you. | 我和你一起 |
[15:49] | Somebody needs to keep an eye on you. | 得有人看着你 |
[15:51] | You think I’m trying to mislead you? | 你认为我是想要误导你吗 |
[15:53] | “Fool me once,” right? | 你又不是没干过 |
[15:56] | That’s not very fair, John. | 这么说不太合适 约翰 |
[15:58] | It’s OK. You can come. | 没关系 你跟着来吧 |
[16:01] | Follow my lead. | 按我指示行事 |
[16:09] | This place is a pigsty. | 这地方简直是猪圈 |
[16:12] | Either he’s messy as hell… | 要么他是个邋遢的人 |
[16:14] | Or someone made it that way. | 要么是有人搞成这么乱的 |
[16:16] | Overwatch, any sign of our guests? | 守望者 有目标的踪迹吗 |
[16:19] | I’m getting 3 heat sigs further in. | 我看到在更深入的位置有三个热成像 |
[16:27] | What the hell’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[16:28] | – Are you Julian Sison? – Yeah. | -你是朱利安·瑟桑 -是啊 |
[16:30] | Then why didn’t you answer your transponder? | 那你为什么不答复你的雷达收发器 |
[16:36] | ‘Cause I’m in the middle of an op, | 因为我正在执行任务 |
[16:38] | and you three just blew it. | 却被你们三个搞砸了 |
[16:44] | Overwatch, there is no sign of Emiko | 守望者 没有惠美子的踪迹 |
[16:46] | or the Ninth Circle. | 也没有第九层的踪迹 |
[16:47] | If this guy isn’t the target, then who is? | 如果这个家伙不是目标 那谁是 |
[16:54] | Those are my assets. | 这些是我的探员 |
[17:02] | Overwatch, we have men down. | 守望者 我们有人牺牲了 |
[17:04] | The Ninth Circle knew we were coming. | 第九层早知道我们会来 |
[17:19] | General, we’ve been looking for you. | 将军 我们一直在找你 |
[17:30] | I’m trying to track John’s spartan helmet, | 我在尝试追踪约翰的斯巴达头盔 |
[17:32] | but it’s offline. | 但是它离线了 |
[17:33] | Clearly this was an elaborate play | 很明显这是个为了诱捕斯图尔特将军 |
[17:34] | to draw General Stewart. | 而精心布下的局 |
[17:35] | We need to find he and John, and quickly. | 我们得赶快找到他和约翰 |
[17:38] | I’ll put a bolo out for both of them. | 我来为他俩发一份全境通告 |
[17:39] | I’ll put the word out around the Glades | 我去贫民区放消息 |
[17:40] | in case Emiko shows up in the old ‘hood. | 以防惠美子在老地方出现 |
[17:42] | Or we just find Emiko and end all this. | 或者我们直接找到惠美子来结束这一切 |
[17:44] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[17:45] | We have found people without Archer before. | 没有弓箭手项目我们也曾成功找到人 |
[17:47] | We will find John and his stepdad, | 我们会找到约翰和他的继父 |
[17:48] | and then we will find your sister. | 然后我们也会找到你的妹妹 |
[17:50] | Kidnapping a 4-star General is a risky move | 绑架一名四星上将 |
[17:53] | for the Ninth Circle, | 对第九层来说很冒险 |
[17:54] | especially if the Pentagon’s on to them. | 尤其是现在五角大楼还在追查他们 |
[17:56] | So why? Why do it? | 所以为什么 为什么这么做 |
[17:58] | I don’t know. We need to find out more about who he is, | 我不知道 我们需要找出更多关于他的信息 |
[17:59] | what makes him so important. | 什么使得他那么重要 |
[18:01] | I’d imagine his files are really, really classified. | 我能想象他的档案一定是非常非常机密 |
[18:03] | “Really, really classified” sounds really, really fun. | “非常非常机密”听起来非常非常有趣 |
[18:06] | I’m on it. | 我来搞定 |
[18:16] | General? | 将军 |
[18:18] | John, are you all right? | 约翰 你还好吗 |
[18:20] | Yeah. You? | 是的 你呢 |
[18:22] | I’ve taken worse hits than this. | 我挨过比这厉害的 |
[18:24] | Where do you think we are? | 你认为我们在哪里 |
[18:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:28] | Maybe a Ninth Circle safe house. I don’t know. | 可能是第九层的一个安全屋 我不知道 |
[18:31] | They must’ve found out I was looking into them. | 他们肯定发现了我在调查他们 |
[18:35] | We got to get the hell out of here. | 我们得从这地方逃出去 |
[18:39] | You’re not going to will those things into breaking, John. | 靠蛮力是不可能弄断那东西的 约翰 |
[18:42] | Do you not remember anything I taught you? | 我教给你的东西你都忘了吗 |
[18:45] | How could I forget? | 我怎么会忘 |
[18:49] | I know I was hard on you, son, | 我知道我以前对你很严厉 孩子 |
[18:51] | but I wanted you to be prepared. | 但是我只是希望你有所准备 |
[18:54] | It paid off. | 那些都是值得的 |
[18:56] | Look at you now. | 看看你现在 |
[18:57] | Really? We’re captured, probably gonna die in here. | 你认真的吗 我们被抓了 很可能死在这 |
[19:04] | We’re not dead yet. | 我们还没死 |
[19:08] | What about your helmet? | 你的头盔呢 |
[19:09] | Yeah. Yeah, that could work. | 没错 它能帮我们 |
[19:12] | If we could get to it, I could send a signal to the others, | 如果我们拿到头盔 我可以发信号给其他人 |
[19:14] | tell us our location. | 告诉他们我们的位置 |
[19:27] | Time for us to have a little chat, General. | 将军 我们该好好聊聊了 |
[19:48] | – Hey. – Yeah. | -有发现 -来了 |
[19:52] | – Oh, good work. – Thanks. | -干得漂亮 -谢谢 |
[19:54] | All right. Anything in the file that will help us find them? | 档案里有什么能帮助我们找到他们的吗 |
[19:57] | No. But, uh, plenty on why the Ninth Circle would want him. | 没有 但是有很多第九层想要抓将军的原因 |
[20:00] | OK. | 说说 |
[20:01] | Thrice-decorated commander of | 在堪达格冲突中 |
[20:04] | the 1st recon battalion during the Khandaq conflict, | 作为第一侦察营的指挥官被三次授勋 |
[20:06] | after which he was appointed commandant of the Marine Corps, | 之后他被任命为海军陆战队的指挥官 |
[20:08] | then chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. | 再之后被任命为参谋长联席会议主席 |
[20:10] | I mean, the guy is a real bona fide American hero. | 这家伙是个名副其实的美国英雄 |
[20:12] | Not to John. John blames General Stewart | 对约翰来说可不是 |
[20:16] | for his father’s death during a mission | 约翰把他父亲的死归咎于斯图尔特将军 |
[20:19] | they were both on in Vlatava. | 他俩当时同在瓦拉塔瓦执行任务 |
[20:21] | Oh, yeah. That would be enough to alienate someone like John, | 对约翰这样的人来说 这足以让他疏远 |
[20:23] | and why he wouldn’t have told us about him, | 这也解释了为什么他不告诉我们继父的存在 |
[20:26] | but it’s not true. | 但那不是事实 |
[20:28] | Which part? | 哪部分 |
[20:29] | According to the Pentagon’s official account, | 根据五角大楼的官方信息 |
[20:31] | the Vlatava mission was so successful that | 瓦拉塔瓦的那个任务非常成功 |
[20:32] | the General was actually, for a stint of time, | 将军因此有一段时间被任命为 |
[20:34] | appointed head of DARPA. | 国防部先进研究项目局的局长 |
[20:36] | But if–if the mission was a success, | 但如果任务成功了 |
[20:39] | why would he lie to John about it? | 他为什么要欺骗约翰 |
[20:42] | To protect him? | 为了保护他 |
[20:46] | It’s been a long time since we’ve seen each other, Agent Diggle. | 狄格尔探员 我们很久没见了 |
[20:49] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[20:50] | Hold that thought. | 别着急 |
[20:51] | I want the codes to project Cygnus X-1. | 把天鹅座X-1项目的密码给我 |
[20:54] | My name is General Roy Stewart. | 我是罗伊·斯图尔特将军 |
[20:56] | Serial number 498003145, United States Marine Corps. | 美国海军陆战队 编号498003145 |
[21:01] | Yes, yes. The military’s trained you well, | 知道了 知道了 你在军队训练有素 |
[21:06] | but you’ll break eventually. | 但你最终还是会屈服的 |
[21:11] | Leave him alone! Leave him alone! | 别伤害他 别伤害他 |
[21:13] | Now let’s try it again, General. | 将军 我再问你一遍 |
[21:15] | The codes, project Cygnus X-1. | 天鹅座X-1项目的密码 |
[21:18] | My name is General Roy Stewart. | 我是罗伊·斯图尔特将军 |
[21:20] | Serial number 498003145– | 编号498003145… |
[21:23] | Enough! I guess we’re gonna have to do this the hard way. | 够了 看得来点狠的了 |
[21:30] | Leave him alone. | 别伤害他 |
[21:32] | This has nothing to do with him. | 这跟他没关系 |
[21:34] | Give me the codes or… | 把密码告诉我 否则… |
[21:36] | Don’t tell him anything. | 什么也别告诉他 |
[21:39] | Stop. Stop it! I’ll tell you. Stop. | 住手 住手 我告诉你 |
[21:45] | 5693016 5693016. | |
[21:48] | Now, was that so hard? | 一点也不难对吧 |
[21:58] | You all right, John? | 你还好吗 约翰 |
[22:00] | Why did you give him the code? | 你为什么要把密码给他 |
[22:04] | A thank you would be good enough. | 你就不能直接说谢谢吗 |
[22:07] | What the hell is Cygnus X-1 anyway? | 天鹅座X-1项目又是什么 |
[22:09] | Something we don’t want the Nninth Circle to know about. | 是我们不想让第九层知道的事 |
[22:12] | Now, let’s get out of here. | 现在我们想办法离开 |
[22:15] | There’s a box cutter on the table. | 桌上有裁纸刀 |
[22:17] | I got something better. | 我有更好的办法 |
[22:27] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[22:28] | You really don’t remember anything I taught you, do you? | 我教你的东西你真的都忘干净了 |
[22:31] | With enough pressure applied at a steady pace, | 施以足够的力量 保持节奏 |
[22:34] | a shoelace can saw through plastic. | 鞋带可以锯开塑料 |
[22:58] | Damn. There’s no power. | 该死 没电了 |
[23:02] | How about we give it a boost? | 那我们给它充电 |
[23:10] | John’s helmet just came back online. | 约翰的头盔有信号了 |
[23:13] | Morse code–sos. Location? | 摩斯电码 求救 位置 |
[23:15] | Warehouse in the meatpacking district. | 肉类加工厂的仓库 |
[23:16] | Call the team. | 召集队员 |
[23:22] | Clear. | 安全 |
[23:28] | You know, you could be court-martialed | 你把那情报告诉但丁 |
[23:30] | for giving up that info to Dante. | 可能会上军事法庭的 |
[23:32] | It was a necessary risk. | 必须冒这个险 |
[23:33] | You don’t leave a man behind. | 不能丢下弟兄 |
[23:39] | Sooner or later, they’re gonna send someone looking for us. | 他们很快就会派人来救我们 |
[24:11] | Let’s get you the hell out of here. | 我们赶紧撤 |
[24:20] | That’s got to sting. | 看上去挺疼的 |
[24:21] | Yeah, I’ve been through worse. | 这算好的 |
[24:23] | What’d the Ninth Circle want from you, General? | 第九层要什么东西 将军 |
[24:26] | Access to an experimental weapon I oversaw | 我在国防部高级研究计划局任职时的 |
[24:28] | during my tenure at D.R.A.P.A– | 监管的实验性武器 |
[24:30] | Cygnus X-1. | 天鹅座X-1 |
[24:31] | The project was shelved because it was too dangerous | 这个项目太过危险且不稳定 |
[24:34] | and unstable. | 已被叫停 |
[24:36] | The goal was to genetically engineer bacteria | 目的是对细菌进行基因改造 |
[24:38] | to consume the by-product of nuclear fission. | 使它们能够降解核裂变废料 |
[24:41] | So it’s a biological weapon | 所以这种生物武器 |
[24:42] | that can literally eat through anything. | 能分解一切东西 |
[24:43] | – Yeah. – That’s terrifying. | -是的 -真吓人 |
[24:45] | A weapon like that falls | 如果第九层 |
[24:46] | in the hands of the Ninth Circle, we’re– | 得到这武器 我们就… |
[24:47] | It won’t. We’re gonna stop them. | 不会的 我们会阻止他们 |
[24:50] | The problem is I don’t know where it is. | 问题在于我不知道它在哪 |
[24:52] | Archer. | 用弓箭手 |
[24:53] | Great. | 好极了 |
[24:55] | They are going to use | 他们要用 |
[24:56] | the intel they get from the assets | 来自探员的情报找到天鹅座X-1 |
[24:58] | to locate the DNA of the people involved in Cygnus x-1. | 参与人员的DNA |
[25:02] | That DNA can lead them | 通过DNA就能找到 |
[25:03] | to exactly where that weapon is. | 武器所在地 |
[25:06] | If I can piggyback off Archer’s signal, | 如果我能接入弓箭手的信号 |
[25:07] | I’ll be able to… | 我就能… |
[25:10] | lead us right to them. | 找到他们 |
[25:12] | It’s like we’re tracking the DNA of a DNA tracker. | 我们就像在追踪DNA追踪器的DNA |
[25:13] | This is so meta. | 这太硬核了 |
[25:14] | We need to be ready the moment they reactivate Archer. | 他们启动弓箭手时 我们要做好准备 |
[25:16] | It’s the only way to locate her signature. | 这样才能定位她的签名 |
[25:18] | Yeah, like one of those FBI movies | 就像警匪片里 |
[25:19] | where you have to keep the kidnapper on the line | 得让绑匪一直保持通话 |
[25:20] | to trace the call. | 才能追踪到电话 |
[25:21] | Yeah, except the kidnapper is the tech I invented, | 但是现在绑匪就是我发明的科技 |
[25:23] | which almost makes me wish I hadn’t. | 我现在都有点后悔了 |
[25:25] | What happened to Archer putting Smoak Tech on the map? | 不是要用弓箭手让斯莫克科技名扬天下吗 |
[25:27] | Well, that was before I realized | 那时我还没意识到 |
[25:28] | all the bad that she could do. | 她能做出许多坏事 |
[25:29] | I wanted to invent something that would help save the city, | 我想发明拯救这座城市的东西 |
[25:32] | and instead I made something that can destroy it. | 结果我的发明却要毁掉它 |
[25:34] | Oh, my god. I’m a mad scientist. | 天啊 我就是疯狂科学家 |
[25:38] | Oh, my god, no. It’s so much worse than that. | 天啊 比那个还要糟糕 |
[25:39] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god. I’m my dad. | 我变成我父亲那样的人了 |
[25:41] | I am your friend who has some real-life experience | 我有过和邪恶天才共事的 |
[25:44] | working with evil geniuses, | 切身经历 |
[25:45] | and you need to trust me on this one. | 你要相信我 |
[25:47] | You are not one of them, ok? | 你和他们不一样 好吗 |
[25:49] | Ok. | 好 |
[25:51] | You gonna tell me what’s really bothering you? | 告诉我你有什么烦心事 |
[25:55] | I love team arrow, but it is not enough. | 我热爱绿箭小队 但这还不够 |
[25:59] | I need to do something separate. | 我要自己做出成果 |
[26:00] | I need to do something separate | 我需要属于我的 |
[26:02] | that can still do good, | 能够行善的东西 |
[26:02] | and that’s what archer was supposed to be. | 弓箭手本应该是这个成果 |
[26:04] | You know, my way of making my mark on the world, | 以我的身份在这个世界上留下的功绩 |
[26:06] | and not as Overwatch. | 不是守望者 |
[26:09] | As me. | 而是我 |
[26:10] | Well… | 这样 |
[26:12] | It can still be that. | 现在也能做到 |
[26:14] | We just need to get archer back, | 我们只需把弓箭手夺回来 |
[26:15] | and when we do, you just need to figure out | 我们成功之后 你只需要想办法 |
[26:17] | how to make sure that your beautiful creation | 让你美妙的发明 |
[26:20] | is used exactly the way you intended. | 不被滥用就行了 |
[26:25] | You got this, Smoak. | 你可以的 斯莫克 |
[26:32] | Normally I’m the one off by myself | 一般只有我会 |
[26:34] | staring into nothing. | 盯着墙发呆 |
[26:40] | That’s usually true. | 通常是的 |
[26:41] | Usually I’m the one with the father-son issues. | 一般也只有我有父子矛盾 |
[26:45] | Oliver, people’s lives are in danger | 奥利弗 人命危在旦夕 |
[26:46] | because my stepfather couldn’t be honest with me. | 就因为我的继父没有对我坦诚 |
[26:49] | It j–it just surprises me that you don’t see his position. | 我很吃惊你不能换位思考 |
[26:52] | You know, he’s at the top of the chain of command. | 他是高层指挥官 |
[26:55] | The John Diggle that I know, he would have done | 我所认识的约翰·狄格尔 他会做 |
[26:58] | the exact same thing. | 同样的事 |
[26:59] | Oliver, it sounds like you’re on his side, man. | 听起来你要和他站一边 |
[27:00] | I’m on your side, but I’m looking at a guy over there | 我和你在一边 但我看到那个人 |
[27:05] | who cares for you, who was trying to protect you. | 他关心你 他想保护你 |
[27:08] | Frankly, he deserves a little bit more of your trust. | 说实话 他值得你多一点信任 |
[27:16] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[27:18] | Those are the unredacted files | 这是瓦拉瓦塔行动的 |
[27:19] | from the vlatava mission. | 完整资料 |
[27:23] | Your father didn’t die saving his unit. | 你的父亲不是为了救他的队员牺牲的 |
[27:27] | According to that, he died because he was negligent. | 文件上说 他死于玩忽职守 |
[27:32] | And he took two marines with him. | 还害死了两个海军陆战队员 |
[27:35] | The only reason that anyone got out of there was | 其他人能生全归功于 |
[27:38] | general Stewart. | 斯图尔特将军 |
[27:39] | That’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[27:41] | It’s all in there. | 文件里都写了 |
[27:42] | I’m sorry to be the one to tell you this, John. | 告诉你这个消息我很难过 约翰 |
[27:53] | One Galaxy One power module. | 星系一电池组 |
[27:56] | I guess there are perks to having | 有个混黑帮的哥哥 |
[27:58] | a gang leader black sheep brother. | 也是有好处的 |
[28:00] | Sounds like my kind of people. | 听起来跟我很像 |
[28:02] | When do I get to meet him? | 我什么时候能见他 |
[28:04] | I don’t know. I haven’t seen JJ in a year, | 不知道 我一年没见到JJ了 |
[28:08] | maybe more. | 也许更久 |
[28:10] | Funny thing is he used to be my best friend. | 搞笑的是他曾经是我最好的朋友 |
[28:15] | What happened? | 后来发生什么了 |
[28:16] | Ah, he and my dad started butting heads. | 他跟我爸开始产生分歧 |
[28:20] | Guess I got caught up in the middle. | 我处在两难的位置 |
[28:22] | And this Deathstroke thing, | 这丧钟的事 |
[28:23] | that was just a way to rebel. | 当初只是一种叛逆 |
[28:26] | I just thought one day, he’d outgrow it. | 我以为有一天他会长大 回到正轨 |
[28:30] | But I tried to reach him. | 但是我试图接近他 |
[28:32] | In the end, I think I just reminded him | 最后 我觉得我只是让他想起了 |
[28:34] | Of everything my mom and dad expected him to be. | 父母对他的那些期待 |
[28:40] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:42] | Ain’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[28:43] | No. I just | 不 我只是 |
[28:46] | got so mad at you for lying to me that I… | 我因为你说谎那么生气 以至于我 |
[28:51] | I never thought about | 我从没想过 |
[28:52] | How much it must’ve sucked for you, | 这对你来说有多么糟糕 |
[28:55] | and not having anybody to share things with. | 而且没有任何人去帮你分担这些 |
[28:58] | You know, this life. | 你知道的 这样的生活 |
[29:01] | It was unfair to both of us. | 这对我们都不公平 |
[29:07] | JJ has a message for you. | JJ有个消息要给你 |
[29:29] | This way. Run! | 这边 快跑 |
[29:33] | Get back! | 过来 |
[29:45] | Ahem. It’s time to go. | 咳咳 该走了 |
[29:48] | Hey, guys, we found the weapon. | 大伙 我们找到那个武器了 |
[29:50] | Well, technically, the Ninth Circle did using Archer. | 事实上 第九层的确用了弓箭手 |
[29:52] | Felicity and I rode their coattails | 费利西蒂和我搭他们的顺风车 |
[29:53] | right into the secure facility, where it’s being stored. | 直接进入了他们的安全设施 武器就藏在那 |
[29:55] | Yup, that’s definitely a secret weapons depot. | 是的 那绝对是一个秘密武器库 |
[29:57] | Ok, well, now that we know where we’re going, | 好了 现在我们知道要去哪里了 |
[29:58] | We just have to figure out how to get past Archer. | 我们就只需要想好怎么绕过弓箭手 |
[30:00] | The moment you set foot onsite, | 你们一踏足现场 |
[30:02] | the Ninth Circle will know that you’re there. | 第九层就会知道你们到了 |
[30:03] | So we lose the element of surprise. | 所以我们无法突袭 |
[30:04] | I’ll call my team. | 我去呼叫我的手下 |
[30:05] | No. Wait. | 不 等一下 |
[30:12] | We got this. | 我们能解决 |
[30:14] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[30:18] | Let’s move. | 我们行动吧 |
[30:52] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[30:54] | Perimeter breach detected. | 检测到防线突破 |
[30:56] | Scanning intruders’ DNA. Identifying. | 正在扫描入侵者DNA 正在辨认 |
[30:59] | It’s your brother and his friends. | 是你哥还有他的小伙伴们 |
[31:01] | Stop them. | 阻止他们 |
[31:05] | Overwatch, do you have a bead on Emiko? | 守望者 你知道惠美子在哪吗 |
[31:06] | I’m hacked into the exterior cameras, | 我黑入了外围的摄像头 |
[31:07] | but she must already be inside. | 但是她一定在里面 |
[31:09] | Without Archer, it’s like I’m flying in blind. | 没有弓箭手 我就像盲飞一样 |
[31:11] | Isn’t that what these boosters are for? | 这些扩大器不就是干这个的吗 |
[31:13] | Yes. Once you’ve planted the signal boosters, | 没错 等你们把这些扩大器放置好后 |
[31:14] | I will be able to take back control of Archer | 我就可以夺回弓箭手的控制权 |
[31:16] | and find Emiko. | 然后找到惠美子 |
[31:17] | Go find your sister. | 去找你妹妹吧 |
[31:18] | We’ll plant the boosters. | 我们去放置扩大器 |
[31:30] | Oliver, you have company. | 奥利弗 有人来了 |
[31:37] | Archer has our positions locked. | 弓箭手锁定了我们的位置 |
[31:38] | Where are we with the boosters? | 扩大器安得怎么样了 |
[31:40] | Boosters are in place and activated. | 扩大器都已就位并激活 |
[31:42] | Good to go, Overwatch. | 全部就位 守望者 |
[31:45] | We have uplink. | 我们有链接了 |
[31:48] | It’s not working. | 这不管用 |
[31:51] | I can’t get through their firewall. | 我没办法通过他们的防火墙 |
[31:52] | Wait. They locked you out of your own program? How? | 等一下 他们怎么把你隔在你的程序外面的 |
[31:54] | I don’t know, but whatever they did, | 我不知道 但是他们不论做了什么 |
[31:55] | I can’t get back control of Archer. | 我就是没法夺回弓箭手的控制权 |
[31:57] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[32:02] | We need an exfil route now! Now! | 我们急需撤离路线 现在 |
[32:06] | Most black-level facilities follow the same blueprint. | 大多数秘密基地的设施都是同一个设计图 |
[32:10] | There should be a door near your position | 在你们附近应该有一扇门 |
[32:12] | that leads to an access tunnel. | 可以通向一个出入口隧道 |
[32:15] | Are you sure?! | 你确定吗 |
[32:16] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[32:18] | Let’s move! Move! | 我们走 快走 |
[32:33] | We’re clear, general. Thanks. | 我们安全了 将军 谢谢你 |
[32:35] | Emiko is headed to the parking garage with the weapon. | 惠美子拿着武器向车库走了 |
[32:40] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[32:41] | I’m infecting it with a self-destruct protocol. | 我在让它感染自毁程序 |
[32:43] | Those boosters were the only reason | 那些扩大器是我们 |
[32:44] | we were able to access Archer. | 能接触弓箭手唯一原因 |
[32:46] | If the Ninth Circle gets their hands on it, | 如果留在第九层手中 |
[32:47] | we may never be able to access Archer again. | 我们就可能再也访问不了弓箭手了 |
[32:49] | Well, what about all your hard work, your legacy? | 那这么长时间的努力 你的功绩怎么办 |
[32:51] | I guess I’ll just have to build a new one. | 我想我只能重新建一个 |
[33:12] | Archer’s gone down. | 弓箭手被毁了 |
[33:13] | It doesn’t matter. We got what we came for. | 没有关系 我们得到想要的了 |
[33:16] | Take the weapon and go. | 带这个武器走 |
[33:17] | Me and my brother have unfinished business. | 我跟我哥有事情要解决 |
[33:25] | Emiko! | 惠美子 |
[33:27] | You need to listen to me. | 你需要听我说 |
[33:45] | You need to hear this. | 你需要听我说 |
[33:47] | Dante’s been lying to you. | 但丁一直在欺骗你 |
[33:49] | He killed your mother. | 是他杀了你的母亲 |
[33:52] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[34:27] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[34:28] | He set all this in motion. | 他是幕后主使 |
[34:31] | He used the Ninth Circle’s resources to cover it up. | 他用第九层的资源掩盖了这一切 |
[34:35] | He misled you. He doesn’t care about you. | 他误导了你 他并不关心你 |
[34:43] | I do. | 我关心你 |
[34:54] | Emiko. | 惠美子 |
[34:57] | I told you to go. | 我说了让你走 |
[34:58] | And I told you I won’t leave you. | 我说了我不会丢下你 |
[35:14] | We’re currently in a tie between good news and bad news, | 我们现在既有好消息也有坏消息 |
[35:17] | The good news being that I destroyed Archer, | 好消息是我销毁了弓箭手 |
[35:19] | which I can’t believe I’m counting as good news. | 不敢相信我把这个算做好消息 |
[35:22] | The bad news is the Ninth Circle | 坏消息是第九层 |
[35:23] | got away with a very dangerous biological weapon. | 拿到一个很危险的生化武器逃走了 |
[35:25] | How did things go with Emiko? | 你跟惠美子怎么样了 |
[35:28] | I told her that Dante killed her mother, | 我告诉她但丁杀了她妈妈 |
[35:29] | and it didn’t make any difference. | 但是没起到任何作用 |
[35:31] | I guess bad news wins this round. | 看来坏消息赢了这轮 |
[35:34] | We need to plan our next move. | 我们需要计划下一步 |
[35:36] | What is our next move? | 我们下一步是什么 |
[35:37] | Start by figuring out | 先要弄明白 |
[35:38] | What the Ninth Circle intends to do with Cygnus X-1. | 第九层打算用天鹅座X-1来做什么 |
[35:42] | I should take this to the D.I.A. brass. | 我得要把这个汇报给国防情报局的上层 |
[35:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:47] | I’ll walk you out. | 我送你出去吧 |
[35:55] | I know how much you wanted Oliver’s plan to work. | 我知道你是多么希望奥利弗的计划成功 |
[35:57] | Maybe I should be grateful that I can finally | 也许终于能 |
[35:59] | get to see Emiko for who she really is. | 看清惠美子的真面目 我应该心存感激 |
[36:01] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[36:02] | It doesn’t make it hurt any less. | 但这并不能缓解痛苦 |
[36:04] | Hey, I, um, ahem, | 话说 我… |
[36:06] | wanted to say thank you. | 想说谢谢你 |
[36:09] | I know this– | 我知道这个… |
[36:11] | I know I haven’t made it easy for you. | 我知道我对你一直不太好 |
[36:14] | This is the most time we’ve spent together | 这是你18岁以后 |
[36:15] | since you turned 18. | 我们相处最久的一次了 |
[36:17] | As hard as it may be to believe, | 也许难以置信 |
[36:20] | I’m grateful for it. | 但我很感谢有这样的机会 |
[36:22] | Yeah, I’d prefer a round of golf | 当然相比绑架和折磨 |
[36:23] | to kidnapping and… and torture. | 我更喜欢来一场高尔夫球 |
[36:28] | I know you might not feel the same way, | 我理解也许你并不这样想 |
[36:31] | but you will always be a son to me. | 但在我心里你永远是我的儿子 |
[36:37] | Oliver told me the truth about Vlatava, | 奥利弗已经告诉了我瓦拉塔瓦的真相 |
[36:41] | about my father. | 我父亲的真相 |
[36:44] | Why did you let me believe a lie? | 你为什么要让我相信一个谎言呢 |
[36:46] | You let me hate you. | 故意让我恨你 |
[36:51] | Every child deserves to believe | 每个孩子都应该相信 |
[36:54] | that his father is a hero. | 他的爸爸是个英雄 |
[36:56] | And believing it, you became one. | 相信了 你就能成为英雄 |
[36:59] | If he could see you today, | 如果他今天能看到你 |
[37:02] | I know he would be so proud of you. | 我知道他会为你骄傲的 |
[37:13] | If I’m a hero… | 如果我是英雄… |
[37:17] | it was all because of you… | 都是因为你 |
[37:20] | Sir. | 长官 |
[37:41] | – John. – Yes, sir. | -约翰 -在 |
[37:43] | Call your mother. | 给你妈妈打个电话 |
[37:49] | I figured out the silver lining | 我想到了把我们自己 |
[37:50] | to the whole torpedoing our only viable product is | 唯一成型的产品给毁掉的好处 |
[37:53] | that we are gonna save so much money on servers | 就是我们会省下一大笔服务器的钱 |
[37:55] | because Archer was a power suck. | 因为弓箭手是个耗电大户 |
[37:59] | Not even a chuckle. | 连个笑声都没有 |
[38:00] | I guess I’m not really in the mood | 我想我真的没心情 |
[38:01] | for the whole dark humor thing, | 听这种黑色幽默 |
[38:02] | what with our only viable product being destroyed and all. | 毕竟我们唯一成型的产品被毁了 |
[38:04] | I’m sorry I destroyed our golden goose. | 我很抱歉把这只金鹅给毁了 |
[38:08] | Golden egg. Goose? | 金蛋 还是金鹅 |
[38:10] | You know, we could rebuild. | 我们可以重建 |
[38:12] | Make it better, less stealable. | 改进得更好 更不容易被偷走 |
[38:19] | When you were uploading the self-destruct code, | 当你上传自毁代码时 |
[38:22] | I copied Archer’s root code. | 我把弓箭手的根代码复制下来了 |
[38:26] | But with that and your notes, we could start over. | 而有了它和你的笔记 我们可以重新来过 |
[38:32] | No. I appreciate that. | 不 我很感谢 |
[38:36] | But as long as Archer’s out there, | 但只要弓箭手还存在 |
[38:37] | it could fall into the wrong hands. And… | 就有可能落入坏人手里 而且… |
[38:40] | I don’t know what my legacy’s going to be, | 我虽然不知道我会留给后人什么 |
[38:41] | but it can’t be that. | 但不能是这个 |
[38:43] | Well, that sounds like someone | 这话听着不像是 |
[38:44] | who hasn’t heard Doc Magnus’ offer. | 听过马格努斯博士出价的人说的 |
[38:47] | Relax. I know. | 放松 我知道 |
[38:51] | Legacy trumps payday. | 造福后人比钱更重要 |
[38:52] | Oh, I’m really glad you’re the CTO and not the CFO, | 我真高兴你是首席技术官而不是首席财务官 |
[38:54] | because the CFO wouldn’t be so chill | 因为首席财务官就不会 |
[38:55] | about me deleting our only, only asset. | 对我把唯一的资产给删除这件事这么淡定了 |
[38:58] | I have a question. Do we have a CFO? | 我有个问题 我们有首席财务官吗 |
[39:00] | No. Quick question, do we need one? | 没有 不过 我们需要吗 |
[39:02] | Hmm, I think we should probably focus | 我认为我们还是应该聚焦在 |
[39:04] | on coming up with our next project, | 想出下一个项目来 |
[39:06] | one that makes us a lot of money. | 一个能让我们挣很多钱的项目 |
[39:08] | Yes. One that can help people | 对 一个可以帮助人们 |
[39:10] | but also not lead to mass destruction. | 但不会引起重大伤亡的项目 |
[39:13] | Ohh, if we have to. | 如果有必要的话 |
[39:14] | Yes, we do. We must. | 是的 有必要 而且必须 |
[39:17] | Hey, for what it’s worth, being Overwatch | 不管怎样 当守望者 |
[39:20] | won’t be your only legacy. | 绝不会是你唯一的功绩 |
[39:22] | It’ll be whatever you do next here at Smoak Tech. | 斯莫克科技要做的下一个才是 |
[39:27] | Because it’s not Archer that was destined to change the world. | 因为注定要改变世界的并不是弓箭手 |
[39:30] | It’s you–Felicity Smoak. | 而是你 费利西蒂·斯莫克 |
[39:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:47] | All right, Madame Helmet, | 好吧 头盔女士 |
[39:48] | let’s see what you’re hiding. | 我们来看看你隐藏了什么吧 |
[39:50] | Here goes nothing. | 来吧 |
[39:56] | It seems like it worked. | 好像成功了 |
[39:57] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[39:58] | What is it? | 什么 |
[39:59] | This helmet is a satellite to a much larger network. | 这头盔是一个大得多的网络的卫星 |
[40:01] | Galaxy One was able to expand Archer. | 星系一扩展了弓箭手 |
[40:03] | Hold on. I know big brother getting bigger | 等等 我知道政府监控越来越强 |
[40:05] | isn’t exactly great, | 不一定是好事 |
[40:07] | but isn’t Archer just a surveillance program? | 但难道弓箭手不就是个监视程序吗 |
[40:09] | No, not if you weaponize it. | 不 如果你用它来做武器就不是 |
[40:10] | Wearing one of these would be like | 戴着这个就好像是 |
[40:11] | wearing an A.I.-powered sixth sense. | 戴了一个人工智能驱动的第六感一样 |
[40:13] | Pair that with tech-enhanced strength and agility. | 把它与技术增益后的力量和灵活性相结合 |
[40:16] | One of those troopers was able to take out | 随便哪个士兵都可以干掉 |
[40:17] | half the canaries. | 半个金丝雀团队 |
[40:19] | A whole army of them, they’ll be unstoppable. | 如果有一大群 他们就势不可挡了 |
[40:32] | Acquiring that weapon was a great victory, | 获得那个武器是伟大的胜利 |
[40:34] | but Oliver Queen is still a threat. | 但奥利弗·奎恩仍旧是威胁 |
[40:37] | You need to deal with your brother before he jeopardizes | 你需要对付你哥哥 免得他对 |
[40:39] | the last phase of the plan. | 计划的最后阶段构成威胁 |
[40:41] | I couldn’t agree more. | 我完全同意 |
[40:45] | But first things first. | 但是先从更重要的开始 |
[40:50] | You lied to me, you betrayed me, | 你对我撒了谎 你背叛了我 |
[40:54] | and you killed my mother. | 而且你杀了我妈妈 |
[40:55] | No. | 不 |
[40:58] | Emiko, you don’t understand. | 惠美子 你不明白 |
[41:01] | Stop lying… | 别再说谎了… |
[41:05] | and tell me why. | 告诉我为什么 |
[41:07] | She was the last reminder of your former life. | 她是你之前生活的最后一个提醒 |
[41:10] | Your mother was making you weak | 你的妈妈会让你软弱 |
[41:12] | just like your father did. | 就像你爸爸一样 |
[41:14] | And I needed you strong | 我需要你坚强 |
[41:17] | to lead the Ninth Circle. | 以领导第九层 |
[41:19] | She was the only family I had. | 她是我唯一的亲人 |
[41:21] | No, we are your family. | 不 我们才是你的亲人 |
[41:23] | Don’t you see? I did it for you. | 难道你看不出来么 我这么做是为了你 |
[41:30] | This is for my mother. | 这是为我妈妈报仇 |
[41:35] | Rot in hell. | 在地狱里腐烂吧 |