时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | We did it. The bombs are deactivated. | 我们成功了 炸弹解除了 |
[00:04] | The attack by the vigilantes has | 治安维持者的攻击 |
[00:05] | provided us an opportunity. | 给了我们机会 |
[00:07] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[00:08] | The tool that will allow us to eliminate | 让我们能一举根除 |
[00:10] | all vigilantes for good. | 所有治安维持者的工具 |
[00:12] | Gustavo Hernandez was found dead. | 我们发现古斯塔沃·赫尔南德斯死了 |
[00:15] | You think I did this. | 你认为是我干的 |
[00:16] | I’m not exactly hearing a denial. | 你也没否认啊 |
[00:17] | I have busted my ass, | 我一直尽心尽力 |
[00:19] | but no matter what I do, | 但不管我怎么做 |
[00:20] | you always just see me as the Black Siren. | 你都把我当黑海妖 |
[00:22] | District attorney Laurel Lance. | 地检官劳蕾尔·兰斯 |
[00:24] | New photos show her with Ricardo Diaz. | 发现了她与里卡多·迪亚兹的合照 |
[00:27] | Could the city’s highest prosecutor | 市里最高级地检官 |
[00:29] | actually be a wanted criminal herself? | 其实是个被通缉的罪犯吗 |
[00:31] | Looks like you’ve got a problem. | 看来你有麻烦了 |
[00:46] | You lost? | 你迷路了吗 |
[00:48] | I’m here to see Shadow Thief. | 我来找影贼 |
[00:50] | She’s busy, | 她很忙 |
[00:52] | but you can stay here with us. | 但你可以跟我们待在这 |
[00:58] | I’ll pass. | 还是算了吧 |
[01:16] | Where the hell is Shadow Thief? | 影贼到底在哪 |
[01:19] | Uh! Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[01:26] | I’m Black Siren. | 我是黑海妖 |
[01:43] | Still kicking ass, I see. | 看得出来 你风姿不减啊 |
[01:45] | I heard you were back in town. | 我听说你回来了 |
[01:47] | And I heard you traded in your leather | 我也听说你为了进入政界 |
[01:49] | for a power suit. | 牺牲了自我 |
[01:50] | Well, that suit didn’t really fit. | 其实政界并不太适合我 |
[01:53] | Seems the entire city has turned against you. | 看起来整个城市都已经与你为敌了 |
[01:56] | Just reminded me that there’s only one person I can trust– | 正好提醒了我世界上我唯一能相信的人就是 |
[02:00] | myself. | 我自己 |
[02:01] | It’s too bad about Diaz. | 迪亚兹的事真是可惜了 |
[02:03] | What, that he didn’t die sooner? | 怎么 可惜他没早点死吗 |
[02:05] | I couldn’t agree more, | 这点我完全赞同 |
[02:07] | but at least he introduced us before he did. | 但是至少他死前介绍了我们俩认识 |
[02:11] | As much as I’m enjoying this little reunion, | 虽然我开心我们能再次相聚 |
[02:14] | why don’t you tell me why you’re here? | 但你不如先告诉我你来此有何贵干 |
[02:16] | I’m looking for a partner. | 我在找一个搭档 |
[02:17] | You got a job? | 你找到活了吗 |
[02:18] | Multiple… | 很多活 |
[02:22] | and I need someone with your particular set of skills. | 所以我需要一个有你这身本领的搭档 |
[02:34] | Who was that? | 谁打来的 |
[02:36] | No one. | 不重要 |
[02:38] | You still good with locks? | 你还是很擅长开锁吧 |
[02:43] | Hey, Laurel. It’s me again. | 劳蕾尔 还是我 |
[02:47] | I just had a craving for french fries, | 我突然非常想吃炸薯条 |
[02:49] | milk shakes, and really cold fruit. | 奶昔 还有非常凉的水果 |
[02:51] | Are you in? | 你要一起吗 |
[02:53] | Look. I know this is probably gonna get buried | 听着 我猜我这条语音估计会被 |
[02:55] | between the many, many, many, many messages | 我之前发的其它很多很多很多很多条信息 |
[02:57] | I have already left you, but I’m just trying to | 给淹没掉 但我只是想 |
[02:58] | make sure you are ok, so if you could call me back, please. | 确保你没事 所以如果可以麻烦给我回电话 |
[03:06] | Still trying to get in touch with Laurel? | 还在尝试联系劳蕾尔吗 |
[03:07] | Yeah. It’s taking an alarming “Swingers” amount of time. | 没错 联系不上她的时间已经长到令人担心 |
[03:10] | Not proud, and my go-to way to find her | 没什么可骄傲的 不过用我的首选方法 |
[03:12] | would be Archer, but that is taking | 是用弓箭手项目 可它现在 |
[03:13] | an annoyingly long time to get back online, so– | 一直没连上网 所以 |
[03:15] | She doesn’t want to be found, Felicity. | 她不想被人找到 费利西蒂 |
[03:18] | Her whole life has been flipped upside down. | 她的整个生活都被完全倾覆了 |
[03:20] | I know what that’s like. Just… | 我知道这种感受 只是 |
[03:23] | Speaking of, are you sure that you are ok | 说到这个 你确定你没事吗 |
[03:26] | now that you know that your sister’s evil | 鉴于你已经知道你妹妹是个恶魔 |
[03:28] | and tried to kill you? | 还想杀死你 |
[03:31] | Too soon? | 问太早了吗 |
[03:32] | Need to focus on finding her | 我们现在必须集中精力找到她 |
[03:35] | and the Ninth Circle and stopping whatever they have planned. | 和第九层 并且阻止他们的所有阴谋 |
[03:37] | Well, lucky for you, your wife is incredibly resourceful. | 好吧 你可真幸运 你老婆那有超多资源 |
[03:40] | So I made a cheat sheet on your new lead. | 所以我给你的新线索准备了一个备忘纸条 |
[03:42] | Emiko’s bullet led me to Andrew Thornton’s rifle, | 惠美子的子弹让我查到安德鲁·索顿的步枪 |
[03:44] | which led me to 12 different shell companies, | 继而让我查到十二个不同的空壳公司 |
[03:45] | which led me to the buyer. | 最后让我查到了买家 |
[03:47] | And it’s not weird that she hasn’t found the buyer herself | 第九层的资源那么多 |
[03:50] | with the resources of the Ninth Circle at her disposal? | 她自己查不到买家难道不奇怪吗 |
[03:52] | Ok. Well, not to toot my own horn, | 好吧 我不想自卖自夸 |
[03:54] | but Emiko is more of “the Karate Kid,” Hilary Swank version, | 但惠美子更像是希拉里·斯万克版的《龙威小子》 |
[03:54] | 希拉里·斯万克 美国女影星代表作《百万美元宝贝》 《龙威小子》 1984年空手道主题电影 | |
[03:57] | and I am more of the “Mr. Robot” version but prettier. | 而我则更像是《黑客军团》的美貌进阶版 |
[04:02] | Have you considered that Emiko probably made up | 你有考虑过惠美子的那个 |
[04:05] | the whole “Finding my mother’s killer” thing? | 所谓”找到杀死妈妈的凶手”的说辞可能是编的吗 |
[04:07] | I know that she’s lied about basically everything else, | 我知道她几乎对其他所有事情都撒了谎 |
[04:11] | but I–I just have a sixth sense | 但我 我就是有一种第六感 |
[04:12] | that she’s not lying about this one, | 直觉告诉我她在这件事上没说谎 |
[04:16] | so if John and I can find the killer first, | 所以如果我和约翰能先找到凶手 |
[04:18] | then we can leverage that against Emiko and the Ninth Circle | 那我们就有对抗惠美子和第九层的砝码 |
[04:21] | and stop whatever they have planned. | 也能帮我们阻止他们的阴谋 |
[04:22] | Well, I have a sense that a road trip | 好吧 我有一种预感 |
[04:24] | with John is exactly what the doctor ordered. | 你可能需要和约翰去跑一趟 |
[04:27] | Bring Rene with you for backup. | 把雷内也叫上作增援 |
[04:28] | Rene–ahem–has a school thing with Zoe. | 雷内需要去学校处理有关佐伊的事情 |
[04:33] | Speaking of which, will you just– | 说到这个 你能不能 |
[04:34] | will you take it easy for me, please? | 能不能请你不要这么紧张我 |
[04:36] | Oh, who? Me? Um, you know what? | 谁 说我吗 你知道吗 |
[04:38] | I really wish I could, but I have | 我也希望我能不紧张 但我 |
[04:39] | a really intense Netflix binge | 已经为我在家里等待的时候 |
[04:41] | that I have scheduled way back, | 准备了超级丰富的网飞观影清单 |
[04:43] | and I also am going to eat everything in the fridge, | 还有我准备把冰箱里所有的东西都给吃光 |
[04:45] | so it’s gonna get pretty crazy in here. | 所以我在家里也能过得超狂野 |
[04:47] | – Precious cargo. – I know. | -贵重货物 -我知道 |
[04:53] | Disarmed. | 解除武装 |
[04:58] | Is he still following us? | 他还在跟着我们吗 |
[05:00] | I don’t see him. | 我没看见他 |
[05:01] | I think we finally lost the son of a– | 我觉得我们总算甩掉这个王八 |
[05:11] | Spoke too soon. | 话说得太早了 |
[05:13] | Over here. Hurry. | 这边 快过来 |
[05:23] | Zoe, Mia, come in. | 佐伊 米娅 快进来 |
[05:25] | What’s your ETA? | 你们预计还要多久能到 |
[05:26] | Trying to shake a bogey. | 我们得先甩掉一个尾巴 |
[05:29] | What’s the status on nest two? | 二号鸟巢的状况怎么样 |
[05:30] | Gone. Galaxy One has raided | 已经失守 星系一突然 |
[05:31] | all of our safe houses. | 袭击了我们所有的安全屋 |
[05:32] | Alpha Base is our last secure location. | 阿尔法基地是我们最后的安全地点 |
[05:35] | All surviving Canaries need to rendezvous | 所有幸存下来的金丝雀必须 |
[05:37] | here immediately. | 马上来这里汇合 |
[05:38] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[05:41] | We need to take this guy out. | 我们必须解决掉这家伙 |
[05:43] | Dinah gave us an order. | 黛娜给我们下了命令 |
[05:44] | I don’t work for Dinah. | 我又不为黛娜工作 |
[05:56] | We’re clear. Let’s go. | 我们安全了 我们走 |
[06:05] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底想干嘛 |
[06:07] | Finishing this. | 终结这货 |
[06:13] | You’ll get us both killed. | 你会害死我们的 |
[06:24] | Former district attorney Laurel Lance | 前任地检官劳蕾尔·兰斯 |
[06:26] | is facing allegations of murder | 正面临谋杀的指控 |
[06:28] | following the death of | 由于警方发现阿尔孔的 |
[06:29] | Halcones gang member Gustavo Hernandez last week. | 帮派成员古斯塔沃·赫尔南德斯于上周身亡 |
[06:33] | The SCPD has issued a warrant for her arrest, | 星城警局已经核发了她的逮捕令 |
[06:36] | sparking a city-wide manhunt. | 并在全城范围展开追捕行动 |
[06:38] | Anyone with information on her whereabouts… | 任何知晓其下落的人士 |
[06:40] | A manhunt? Don’t you think that’s a little harsh? | 搜捕 有点过了吧 |
[06:42] | – Laurel killed someone. – Allegedly. | -劳蕾尔杀了人 -据说而已 |
[06:44] | Her DNA and fingerprints were found | 犯罪现场全都是她的 |
[06:46] | all over the scene. | DNA和指纹 |
[06:47] | Laurel is smart. You really think that | 劳蕾尔这么聪明 你真觉得 |
[06:48] | she’d leave evidence behind | 如果她杀了人 |
[06:49] | if she really did kill the guy? | 会留下证据吗 |
[06:51] | She had a pretty strong motive. | 她有很强的动机 |
[06:52] | Hernandez’s death was imperative | 赫尔南德斯的死 |
[06:53] | in her winning her case. | 对她的胜诉很重要 |
[06:54] | She hasn’t killed anyone since | 她自从当上地检官后 |
[06:55] | she’s been the D.A. Why would she start now? | 就没杀过人 为什么现在要杀人 |
[06:57] | You’ve seen how hard she’s worked, | 她工作多努力啊 |
[06:59] | how much she’s changed. | 也改变了很多 |
[07:00] | Except she obviously hasn’t. | 显然并没有改变 |
[07:03] | Look. I know she’s your friend, | 我知道她是你的朋友 |
[07:04] | and for a while, I actually thought | 有一阵子 我也真的以为 |
[07:05] | the two of us were doing good work together, too, | 我俩的合作十分顺畅 |
[07:07] | but the truth is Laurel is Black Siren. | 但事实上 劳蕾尔就是黑海妖 |
[07:10] | She is a ruthless murderer, and we are all fooling | 她就是冷血的杀人犯 我们觉得她有一丁点 |
[07:12] | ourselves thinking she is anything like the real Laurel Lance. | 像真正的劳蕾尔·兰斯 只不过是自欺欺人而已 |
[07:15] | We should be helping her, not hunting her. | 我们应该帮她而不是追捕她 |
[07:17] | Laurel is a criminal. | 劳蕾尔是罪犯 |
[07:19] | And we are going to bring her to justice, | 我们要将她绳之以法 |
[07:21] | something we should have done a long time ago. | 我们早就该这样做了 |
[07:46] | Pinky Santorini. | 小指桑托里尼 |
[07:49] | It’s quite the operation you’ve got here. | 你的生意规模挺大的 |
[07:50] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[07:52] | I own a dry-cleaning business. | 我只是做干洗生意 |
[07:54] | Please. I haven’t had a problem in 22 years. | 求你了 我22年都没惹过麻烦 |
[07:57] | Well, it looks like you have a problem now. | 那你现在有麻烦了 |
[08:04] | Thanks for playing. | 感谢参与 |
[08:14] | Time for our payday. | 该赚一笔了 |
[08:26] | Feels good to be back. | 重操旧业真好 |
[08:36] | Hey. Are you ok? Your message made it | 你还好吗 你发的短信感觉像是 |
[08:38] | sound like the bunker was on fire. | 地下室着火了 |
[08:39] | Laurel didn’t kill Gustavo Hernandez. | 古斯塔沃·赫尔南德斯不是劳蕾尔杀的 |
[08:41] | – Emiko did. – What are you talking about? | -是惠美子杀的 -什么意思 |
[08:43] | This is his toxicology report. | 这是他的毒理报告 |
[08:44] | There were traces of hydrogen cyanide found | 他的血液里有氰化氢残留 |
[08:46] | in his blood, which is the go-to poison | 这是第九层的 |
[08:48] | of the Ninth Circle. | 常用毒药 |
[08:49] | The SCPD had no reason to trace it back to them. | 警察局没有理由查到他们头上 |
[08:51] | Emiko framed Laurel because Laurel told | 惠美子陷害劳蕾尔 因为劳蕾尔 |
[08:53] | Oliver her secret. Boom. | 把她的秘密告诉了奥利弗 |
[08:56] | Well, it still doesn’t change anything. | 这还是改变不了什么 |
[08:57] | Of course it does. Did you hear what I just said? | 当然有 你没听我说的吗 |
[08:59] | Even if Laurel didn’t kill Hernandez, | 就算劳蕾尔没有杀赫尔南德斯 |
[09:01] | she’s back to being Black Siren. | 她又做回黑海妖了 |
[09:03] | There was just a robbery at Pinky’s dry cleaner. | 小指干洗店刚发生抢劫案 |
[09:04] | What’d they steal, bubbles? | 抢了什么 泡泡吗 |
[09:06] | Pinky’s is run by Walter Santorini. | 小指干洗的店主沃尔特·桑托里尼 |
[09:08] | He’s a money launderer for the mob. | 他是给黑帮洗钱的 |
[09:09] | They took over 100 grand. | 她们拿走了十万多 |
[09:10] | – Whoa. -Yeah. | -这么多 -对 |
[09:11] | Maybe she needs the money | 或许她抢钱是因为 |
[09:12] | because she’s planning on leaving town again. | 她计划要跑路 |
[09:13] | She also now has a partner. | 她现在还有搭档 |
[09:14] | Well, there has to be an explanation. | 一定有个解释 |
[09:16] | Santorini’s actually part of a case | 桑托里尼与我和劳蕾尔 |
[09:17] | Laurel and I had been working for the last few months, | 查了几个月的案子有关 |
[09:20] | A case which is now nonexistent thanks | 现在这案子因为她这一出 |
[09:21] | to this last little stunt. | 也不存在了 |
[09:23] | So she’s using her D.A. resources to identify targets. | 她在用地检官的资料寻找目标 |
[09:25] | That’s clever. | 真是机智 |
[09:28] | Bad. Very bad. | 非常恶劣 |
[09:31] | Ok. This is the database of all the cases | 这是地检官办公室 |
[09:33] | currently being investigated by the District Attorney’s office. | 所有调查案件的数据库 |
[09:35] | Please hold. | 稍等 |
[09:36] | Yeah. Looks like Laurel’s been accessing it | 看来劳蕾尔通过一系列 |
[09:37] | through a series of rerouted IP addresses. | 跳转IP地址访问了这个文件 |
[09:39] | Does that mean we can track her? | 我们能追踪她吗 |
[09:40] | I mean, it means I could probably talk to her, | 我大概能和她通话 |
[09:42] | and then I can convince her | 然后我就能说服她 |
[09:44] | not to do this whole Black Siren backslide | 不要变回成黑海妖 |
[09:46] | or whatever this is. | 什么的 |
[09:47] | Well, even if you could, | 就算你成功了 |
[09:49] | damage is already done. | 也是覆水难收 |
[09:55] | It was a good chat. I really love our chats. | 聊得很开心 我很喜欢咱们的聊天 |
[10:08] | Felicity tell you how she tracked the rifle | 费莉希蒂告诉过你她是怎么追踪步枪 |
[10:09] | to this apartment? | 到这里来的吗 |
[10:10] | Just call her a genius and leave it at that. | 她就是天才 别管细节了 |
[10:13] | – Gonna check upstairs. – Copy that. | -我去检查楼上 -收到 |
[10:42] | – Oliver, I found some– – Nothing! | -奥利弗 我发现了… -没有 |
[10:44] | You. | 是你 |
[10:47] | New outfit. | 新衣服 |
[10:53] | You think an arrow is gonna stop me? | 你觉得一支箭就能阻止我 |
[10:59] | I think a tranq arrow will. | 上面的镇静剂可以 |
[11:06] | Do you know him? | 你认识他 |
[11:07] | He’s one of the Longbow Hunters. | 他是长弓猎手之一 |
[11:09] | What are they doing mixed up in Emiko’s mother’s murder? | 他们怎么和惠美子母亲的谋杀有关 |
[11:12] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[11:28] | Don’t hang up, and I mean that. | 别挂电话 说真的 |
[11:30] | Literally, you will not be able to exit my window. | 而且你根本关不掉我的对话窗口 |
[11:32] | You really can’t take a hint, can you? | 我给你暗示你就是听不懂吧 |
[11:34] | Look. I know that Emiko killed Gustavo Hernandez. | 我知道是惠美子杀了古斯塔沃·赫尔南德斯 |
[11:37] | Ooh! Congratulations, Detective Felicity. | 恭喜你 大侦探费莉希蒂 |
[11:40] | It’s only a matter of time until Oliver stops her, | 奥利弗迟早会阻止她 |
[11:42] | so whatever bad and evil plan that you have brewing, | 不管你手上有什么邪恶计划 |
[11:44] | it’s not too late for you to not go over to the dark side. | 现在放弃还为时不晚 |
[11:46] | Oliver’s sister did me a favor | 奥利弗的妹妹其实是帮了我 |
[11:48] | because I was really sick and tired | 因为我已经厌倦了假装成 |
[11:49] | of pretending to be somebody I’m not. | 另外一个人 |
[11:52] | Plus, no one believed it anyway. | 反正也没人相信我 |
[11:53] | I did. Look. What happened to you wasn’t fair. | 我相信你 你的遭遇很不公平 |
[11:56] | You were accused of murder, you lost your job, | 你被控谋杀 丢了工作 |
[11:58] | Dinah didn’t have your back. | 黛娜没有支持你 |
[11:59] | I get it. You got a bucket load of bad news, | 我理解 你过得很不顺心 |
[12:02] | but you are not Black Siren, not anymore. | 但你不是黑海妖了 |
[12:05] | It’s funny. I used to believe that, too. | 真好笑 我以前也相信这话 |
[12:07] | Think of all the good you’ve done, Laurel. | 想想你做过的所有好事 劳蕾尔 |
[12:09] | Think about honoring Quentin. | 为了纪念昆汀 |
[12:10] | Quentin is dead. Nobody cares about Quentin. | 昆汀死了 没人在乎他 |
[12:13] | He only wanted his daughter back. | 他只想要他的女儿回来 |
[12:15] | That is not true. | 不是这样的 |
[12:17] | You’ve done a lot of good as the D.A., | 你当地检官时做了很多好事 |
[12:19] | not to mention you were there for me when I needed a friend. | 更不用提你在我需要朋友时对我的支持 |
[12:22] | I’m not willing to let you just throw that all away | 我不能让你将这一切 |
[12:24] | and forget about it. | 抛之不理 |
[12:25] | Look. I’m really sorry if you thought | 如果你真以为我们是朋友 |
[12:27] | we had a real friendship。 | 我得道歉 |
[12:29] | But it was all just an act, | 但那全是演的 |
[12:31] | and don’t you dare try and stop me. | 你也休想阻止我 |
[12:38] | Stopping those bombs prompted Galaxy One | 阻止炸弹爆炸促使星系一号 |
[12:40] | to put their master plan in motion, | 启动了他们的最终计划 |
[12:42] | expanding Archer’s influence into Star city | 将弓箭手项目扩大到全星城 |
[12:44] | and making sure they take out any and all opposition. | 确保清除掉所有异己 |
[12:47] | Starting with the Canaries. | 从金丝雀下手 |
[12:51] | How many have we lost? | 我们失去了多少人 |
[12:53] | I’m waiting on a body count | 我正在等罗伊 威廉和康纳的 |
[12:55] | from Roy, William, and Connor, | 统计 |
[12:57] | but they’ve already confirmed 10 dead and 5 missing. | 但他们已经确认十人死亡 五人失踪 |
[13:02] | – It’s not your fault. – But it’s my responsibility. | -这不是你的错 -但责任在我 |
[13:10] | Oh, thank goodness you two are safe. | 谢天谢地你俩没事 |
[13:16] | Yeah. Um, could have taken creepy mask guy off the board | 本可以把那个戴面具的家伙除去 |
[13:20] | except someone got in my way. | 但有人碍了我的事 |
[13:23] | Zoe made the right call. | 佐伊做出了正确的决定 |
[13:24] | We’ve lost enough blood already as it is. | 我们已经失去了够多的人 |
[13:26] | And until we know what the hell is going on, | 在我们知道到底发生什么之前 |
[13:28] | – we need to lay low. – And do what, nothing? | -我们必须低调行事 -然后呢 什么都不做吗 |
[13:31] | What we do is mourn our dead. | 我们要做的就是哀悼死者 |
[13:34] | Then we figure out a plan that won’t cost us any more lives. | 然后再想个不会让我们再送命的计划 |
[13:38] | You’re right. Galaxy One has us outmanned and outgunned. | 你说得对 星系一在人手和火力上都高于我们 |
[13:42] | We need to find another way to even the odds. | 我们得想办法扳平局势 |
[13:44] | Galaxy One just decimated the entire Canary network. | 星系一刚刚摧毁了整个金丝雀的网络 |
[13:48] | You want to even the odds, | 你想扳平局势 |
[13:49] | you get out there and you fight the hell back. | 你走出去 然后你拼命反击 |
[13:52] | If you don’t, we’re all dead. | 否则的话 我们都会死 |
[14:11] | I really missed our girls’ nights out. | 我真怀念我们的女生之夜 |
[14:13] | – Me, too. – Like taking candy. | -我也是 -就像从一个富有的臭小孩手里 |
[14:15] | From a filthy rich baby. | 夺走糖果 |
[14:31] | That’s got to be $10 million worth of diamonds. | 这得有价值一千万美元的钻石了 |
[14:33] | It’s too bad it doesn’t belong to you. | 真可惜它不属于你 |
[14:36] | And what? Are you gonna stop us? | 所以呢 你要阻止我们吗 |
[14:41] | – Don’t do this, Laurel. – Oh, I thought you’d be happy. | -别这样 劳蕾尔 -我以为你会高兴 |
[14:45] | You were right about me all along. | 你对我的评价一直都是对的 |
[14:47] | Oh, and it’s too bad that you don’t have your cry anymore. | 真可惜你不能再尖叫了 |
[14:58] | But I still have mine. | 但我还可以 |
[15:01] | What an entrance. | 高调入场啊 |
[15:02] | Oh, and feel free to tell Laurel’s new friend that it’s a bad idea | 你可以尽情告诉劳蕾尔的新朋友 |
[15:04] | to leave vault schematics just hanging around her lair. | 把金库示意图随便放是不对的 |
[15:09] | – What are you doing here? – Yeah. Same question. | -你在这里做什么 -同问 |
[15:12] | Aren’t you supposed to be on your little spaceship or something? | 你不是应该在坐什么宇宙小飞船吗 |
[15:14] | I took a break to clean up your mess. | 我休息一下来清理你的残局 |
[15:17] | What is this, some kind of intervention. | 你们要干嘛 给我开劝导会吗 |
[15:19] | I know you’re not my sister, | 我知道你不是我的姐姐 |
[15:21] | but in another world or another life, you could have been, | 但在另个世界 另一辈子 你可能是 |
[15:25] | – And my father believed in you. – Well, he was wrong, | -但我爸爸相信你 -那是他错了 |
[15:29] | But you’re right about one thing. | 但你说对了一件事 |
[15:33] | You’re not my sister. | 你不是我妹妹 |
[16:12] | Stay the hell away from me. | 离我远点 |
[16:24] | You didn’t go back to the bunker. | 你没有回地堡 |
[16:26] | We always go back to the bunker. | 我们总会回地堡去 |
[16:28] | I had work to do. | 我有工作要完成 |
[16:30] | – I know I should have told you about Sara. – It would have been nice. | -我知道我应该告诉你莎拉的事 -那就好了 |
[16:32] | And what was that device? | 那个装置是什么 |
[16:34] | I modified O.G. Laurel’s old collar. | 我修改了原版劳蕾尔的旧项圈 |
[16:36] | – Same tech, new look. – It was impressive. | -相同的技术不同的外形 -真是惊人 |
[16:39] | Felicity, we are the only team sanctioned to work with SCPD. | 费利西蒂 我们是唯一能与星城警局合作的团队 |
[16:42] | Please remember it doesn’t mean any vigilante gets a free pass. | 请记住这不意味着任何治安维持者都能自由通行 |
[16:45] | In my defense, if anyone’s gonna get through to Laurel, | 在我看来 如果有人能说通劳蕾尔 |
[16:47] | it’s her sister– well, not her real sister, | 那就是她妹妹了 不是真正的妹妹 |
[16:49] | but the face of her sister– you know what I mean. | 但是长相一样 你知道我的意思 |
[16:51] | You cannot seriously think she’s still | 在我们看见那些之后 |
[16:53] | capable of redemption after what we just saw. | 你不会还以为她有救吧 |
[16:54] | That is harsh, especially coming from the person | 这话真难听 尤其是从一个 |
[16:56] | who wrongly accused her of murder. | 错怪了她谋杀的人口里 |
[16:57] | So you’re saying what Laurel’s doing is my fault? | 那你意思是 劳蕾尔的所作所为是我的错吗 |
[16:59] | Our fault. Maybe if we had been a better support system to her. | 我们的错 或许如果我们能更好地支持她 |
[17:02] | Laurel did not become Black Siren because | 劳蕾尔成了黑海妖不是因为 |
[17:04] | we were bad friends, Felicity. | 我们是糟糕的朋友 费利西蒂 |
[17:06] | That is a choice she made on her own. | 那是她自己的选择 |
[17:07] | It is not some inevitable consequence that something we did. | 不是因为我们做了什么 |
[17:10] | Everything that has happened since she has been fired is on her! | 自从她被解雇以来发生的一切 责任都在她 |
[17:14] | I think you’re being hard on her because you feel guilty. | 我觉得你对她太苛刻 因为你觉得内疚 |
[17:16] | And I think you need to drop the blinders. | 我觉得你应该睁开眼睛看看了 |
[17:23] | This is | 这是劳蕾尔的新朋友 |
[17:25] | Aviva Metula, former Mossad agent turned master thief. | 阿维娃·梅图拉 前摩萨德特工变成了盗贼大师 |
[17:29] | – She now goes by the name Shadow Thief. – Very on the nose. | -她现在称自己影贼 -没错 |
[17:32] | She used to work with Diaz, | 她曾经和迪亚兹合作 |
[17:34] | which means she probably used to work with Laurel. | 意味着她可能也和劳蕾尔合作 |
[17:36] | It looks like Shadow Thief has really leveled up | 看起来自从她和迪亚兹合作后 |
[17:38] | her bad guy game since her Diaz days. | 影贼的坏人游戏就升级了 |
[17:39] | There’s no more petty heists. | 再也没有小偷小摸 |
[17:41] | It’s only a matter of time before she gets Laurel | 她迟早会把劳蕾尔搅进 |
[17:43] | mixed up in whatever she came to town for. | 她进城要做的事情中 |
[17:45] | – Then we better find them fast. – Ok. | -那我们最好尽快找到她们 -好的 |
[17:51] | Felicity must have figured out I was using | 费利西蒂一定是知道我用 |
[17:52] | the D.A. database to find our targets. | 地检的数据库来寻找我们的目标 |
[17:55] | – Which one was felicity? – The chatty one. | -哪个是费利西蒂 -话多的那个 |
[17:59] | Here. You need this. | 拿着 你需要这个 |
[18:03] | Don’t worry. There are plenty of jobs. | 别担心 还有很多工作要做 |
[18:06] | Not if she knows how I’m finding them. | 除非她知道我是如何找到他们的 |
[18:08] | Maybe it’s a good thing. No offense, | 或许这是件好事 无意冒犯 |
[18:11] | but your jobs are small potatoes. | 但是你的工作微不足道 |
[18:13] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[18:14] | Let’s just say that since our Diaz days I’ve met some new friends, | 自从我们和迪亚兹合作后 我认识了一些新朋友 |
[18:18] | some very powerful friends | 一些很有权势的朋友 |
[18:20] | who pay very well for my destructive services. | 愿意为我的破坏行为花大价钱 |
[18:23] | So you’re a terrorist for hire? | 所以你是雇佣恐怖分子 |
[18:26] | I prefer mercenary with perks. | 我更喜欢称之为有福利的特种兵 |
[18:30] | And I could use someone like you. | 我需要你这样的人 |
[18:32] | I just want to make sure that you’re | 我只想知道你还是不是 |
[18:33] | the same ruthless Black Siren I once knew. | 那个我曾认识的冷酷无情的黑海妖 |
[18:36] | I wouldn’t be here if I wasn’t. | 如果我不是 我就不会在这里 |
[18:38] | Good because if those women continue to be a problem for us… | 很好 因为如果那些女人还要坏我们的事 |
[18:45] | You don’t have to worry. | 你不需要担心 |
[18:49] | They get in our way again, I’ll kill them myself. | 如果她们再碍事 我会亲自杀了她们 |
[18:54] | Who hired you to kill Kazumi Adachi? | 谁派你杀了和美·安达 |
[18:57] | – Kazumi who? – Wrong answer. | -和美什么 -回答错误 |
[19:02] | Doesn’t matter to us. | 对我们来说无所谓 |
[19:03] | How do you want this to go? | 是你想怎么样 |
[19:05] | You guys can chop off all 10 of my fingers, and it won’t matter. | 你们切掉我十根指头也没有关系 |
[19:09] | I have no idea who hired me. | 我不知道是谁雇了我 |
[19:12] | They never contacted me directly. | 他们从不直接联系我 |
[19:14] | They how’d they offer you the job? | 那他们怎么给你这份差事 |
[19:15] | They directed me to a drop-off location. | 他们给我一个地点 |
[19:18] | Once I got there, found a coin. | 只要我到达那里 找到一枚硬币 |
[19:21] | Was it an Italian Florin? | 是一个意大利弗罗林硬币吗 |
[19:22] | No idea. All I know is that it was old. | 不知道 我只知道那个很古老了 |
[19:26] | There was a microchip inside, | 硬币里面有个芯片 |
[19:28] | instructions to get my weapon, the target. | 指示我去拿我的武器以及目标的下落 |
[19:31] | Once the job was completed, | 一旦活干完了 |
[19:33] | they wired my payment from a bank account in Switzerland. | 他们会从瑞士的一个银行账户汇酬金给我 |
[19:37] | A florin, Swiss bank account. | 弗罗林硬币 瑞士银行账户 |
[19:42] | John, this is Dante. | 约翰 这是但丁的手法 |
[19:44] | So what now? You guys kill me? | 现在怎么样 你们会杀了我吗 |
[19:47] | Let’s go. We got what we came for. | 我们走 我们已经得到想要的信息了 |
[20:06] | Well, I’m having deja vu in the best way possible. | 这一定是最美好的似曾相识感了 |
[20:11] | Did Dinah read you the riot act? | 黛娜狠批了你一顿吧 |
[20:13] | Nothing I can’t handle. | 没什么大不了的 |
[20:15] | You’ve come a long way from the I.T. girl | 你从一个暗恋奥利弗·奎恩的技术女 |
[20:17] | secretly crushing on Oliver Queen. | 一路走来经历了不少 |
[20:18] | Apparently, it wasn’t much of a secret. | 很明显那不算什么暗恋 |
[20:20] | Everybody knew. Zero poker face, | 大家都看出来了 我完全藏不住事 |
[20:22] | and I always wondered, you know, were you flirting with me | 我一直想知道 你说我可爱的那些时候 |
[20:24] | all those times you said I was cute? | 是不是在挑逗我 |
[20:25] | Why? Were you into it? | 为什么这么问 你感兴趣吗 |
[20:27] | Of course. It’s you. | 当然了 是你啊 |
[20:30] | – Oh, I missed you. – I missed you, too. | -我真想你 -我也想你 |
[20:33] | – Thank you for coming. – Of course. | -谢谢你能来 -当然 |
[20:35] | I just wish it had gone better. | 只不过希望情况能好些 |
[20:36] | Look. Laurel will come around. | 听着 劳蕾尔会想明白的 |
[20:38] | All we have to do is get her away from her new BFF | 我们只需要让她远离新闺蜜 |
[20:39] | long enough to knock some sense into her. | 以让她清醒起来 |
[20:42] | I mean, that is if you don’t have to go back | 前提是你不用回去 |
[20:43] | for any timey-wimey shenanigans. | 搞那些创越时空的把戏 |
[20:45] | Well, every time I leave the ship, | 每次我离开飞船 |
[20:47] | it basically means the inmates take over the asylum, | 都意味着囚犯们接管精神病院 |
[20:49] | But it’s fine. | 不过不要紧 |
[20:51] | Want to make sure that my real sister’s name | 我想确保我真正的姐姐的 |
[20:53] | doesn’t get dragged through the mud, | 声名不要被毁了 |
[20:54] | And, by the way, why are you so concerned | 顺便问一句 你为什么这么急切 |
[20:56] | with saving this Laurel? | 想要拯救这个劳蕾尔 |
[20:57] | I mean, she’s more like our Laurel than you realize. | 她比你认为的更像我们的劳蕾尔 |
[21:00] | She helped Oliver get out of prison the legal way, | 她通过合法的程序帮助奥利弗离开了监狱 |
[21:03] | and she stopped me from killing Ricardo Diaz. | 还阻止了我杀里卡多·迪亚兹 |
[21:07] | Felicity Smoak is killing people now? | 费利西蒂·斯莫克现在开始杀人了吗 |
[21:10] | I really have missed a lot. | 我还真是错过了不少 |
[21:11] | The point is, is that I didn’t kill anyone | 我想说的是 我没杀任何人 |
[21:13] | because Laurel pulled me back from the edge. | 正是因为劳蕾尔把我从边缘拉了回来 |
[21:15] | That’s what I want to do for her now, | 这也是我现在想为她做的 |
[21:16] | you know, send her out a lifeline. | 为她提供一条”救生索” |
[21:19] | Even if there was a way back for Laurel, she has to want it. | 就算有办法让劳蕾尔回头 也得她自己愿意 |
[21:23] | You can’t force redemption on people. | 你不能强迫别人被拯救 |
[21:25] | Oh, that I know. | 这我知道 |
[21:27] | Well, it’s all theoretical anyway since I have no idea | 总之这些都还是设想 因为我完全不知道 |
[21:29] | where Shadow Thief or Laurel are operating out of. | 影贼和劳蕾尔藏在哪里布置行动 |
[21:32] | Hold that thought. Dinah just got a location | 等等 黛娜刚刚找到了 |
[21:35] | on Shadow Thief’s secret hideout. | 影贼的秘密藏身地点 |
[21:37] | Turns out–of course, of course– | 原来是 当然 当然 |
[21:40] | It’s at a shady warehouse in a shady part of town. | 在城中一个可疑区域的可疑仓库里 |
[21:44] | Is that where Laurel’s been holing up? | 劳蕾尔一直藏在那里吗 |
[21:46] | That’s what Dinah thinks. | 黛娜是这么认为的 |
[21:48] | Man, it is completely off the grid. | 天呐 这地方太偏了 |
[21:51] | Dinah wants me to go with her so she doesn’t go in blind. | 黛娜想我和她一起去 好给她提供支援 |
[21:53] | So we don’t go in blind. | 是给我们提供支援 |
[21:56] | No. Mmm. This is more of a two-woman job. | 不 这活只需要我们俩 |
[22:00] | Dinah wants to keep it aboveboard. | 黛娜想光明正大地处理这事 |
[22:01] | No. Got it. Not invited. | 行 明白了 没邀请我 |
[22:06] | – OK. – OK. | -走了 -好吧 |
[22:08] | Call me. | 有事打给我 |
[22:11] | Not to belabor the point or anything, but it would have been | 不是我唠叨 但是如果白金丝雀 |
[22:15] | really nice to have White Canary here with us– the flight. | 也和我们组队一起来就好了 |
[22:16] | You know, since you’re both Canaries and everything. | 你们俩都叫金丝雀 以便区分 |
[22:18] | Can we talk about this later? | 我们能先不说这个了吗 |
[22:19] | Who’s here besides us? | 这里除了我们还有谁 |
[22:20] | There’s only two heat signatures in the entire building | 整栋楼除了我们 |
[22:23] | besides us, and– | 只有两个热成像 而且 |
[22:29] | they’re right behind this door. | 他们就在这扇门后 |
[22:30] | It’s got to be Shadow Thief and Laurel. | 肯定是影贼和劳蕾尔 |
[22:35] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[22:46] | Where are they? | 她们人呢 |
[22:48] | – They played us. – Fake heat signatures? | -她们耍了我们 -假的热成像信号吗 |
[22:51] | That is devious and impressive. | 真狡猾也真厉害 |
[22:56] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[23:02] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[23:03] | Laurel tried to kill us. | 劳蕾尔想杀了我们 |
[23:11] | It turns out we could have used some | 看来我们确实需要 |
[23:12] | White Canary backup after all. | 白金丝雀的支援 |
[23:14] | – Well, you got it now. – Sorry. | -你现在有了 -抱歉 |
[23:16] | No worries. | 没事 |
[23:18] | Find anything at the lair? | 在她们的藏身处有发现吗 |
[23:19] | No, not yet. | 还没有 |
[23:21] | They were sloppy, though. | 不过她们很马虎 |
[23:22] | Probably too fixated on killing us. | 应该是太急于杀掉我们 |
[23:23] | The tech that Shadow Thief left behind | 影贼留下的技术很可能 |
[23:25] | will probably give us some insight on how she operates. | 会帮我们搞清楚她是如何操作的 |
[23:27] | With any luck, that’s how we’ll find her. | 幸运的话 我们就能找到她了 |
[23:31] | I’m so sorry. | 我太抱歉了 |
[23:34] | I really thought Laurel had changed. | 我真的以为劳蕾尔变了 |
[23:36] | Well, that’s all right. | 没关系 |
[23:39] | We’re just lucky she’s rusty and messed up. | 侥幸她现在生疏了 搞砸了 |
[23:40] | – Yeah. – Or maybe it’s not luck at all. | -是啊 -也许根本不是侥幸 |
[23:43] | I mean, Black Siren’s a lethal, unforgiving killer. | 黑海妖是个毫不留情的凶狠杀手 |
[23:46] | It’s rare she fails, even rarer | 她失手就很罕见了 |
[23:48] | she doesn’t do the job herself. | 更罕见的是她不自己动手 |
[23:52] | I’m gonna get some air. Let me know if you guys find anything. | 我出去透透气 有什么发现告诉我 |
[23:58] | You know, maybe if I could have helped more or– | 我想 如果我给了她更多帮助 或者 |
[24:02] | Felicity, you have to stop blaming yourself. | 费利西蒂 不要再自责了 |
[24:06] | Laurel had every opportunity to make the right decision, | 劳蕾尔本来有机会做正确的决定 |
[24:08] | and she didn’t. | 但她没有 |
[24:10] | Laurel has not changed. | 劳蕾尔没有变 |
[24:11] | She is the same monster who killed Vinnie. | 她仍然是杀掉了文尼的那个怪物 |
[24:15] | What Laurel did is unforgiveable, | 劳蕾尔所做的是不可原谅的 |
[24:21] | but she’s just on this path, | 但她只是在这条道上 |
[24:23] | and she doesn’t know how to get off of it. | 不知道如何回头 |
[24:25] | Do you know how many times | 你知道我生命里有多少次 |
[24:26] | in my life I could have gone down the same path, | 我也可能和她走同样的路吗 |
[24:28] | including killing Laurel last year, and I didn’t? | 包括去年差点杀死劳蕾尔 |
[24:30] | Yeah, you didn’t because you had us. | 是的 你没做因为你有我们 |
[24:32] | I mean, when Oliver brought you on the team, | 当奥利弗带你加入我们的时候 |
[24:34] | you weren’t exactly a saint. | 你也不是一个完人 |
[24:35] | I was protecting women who couldn’t protect themselves. | 我当时在保护无法自我保护的妇女 |
[24:37] | Yes, but even in your darkest of times, | 是的 但是即便在你最黑暗的时候 |
[24:40] | even when you were hell-bent on killing Laurel, | 当你执拗地要杀掉劳蕾尔的时候 |
[24:42] | we still had your back. | 我们仍然在帮助你 |
[24:43] | I mean, we gave you a second chance, | 我们给了你第二次机会 |
[24:45] | and look where you are now. | 看看你如今的变化 |
[24:45] | You’re–you’re captain of the SCPD, | 你是星城警局的队长 |
[24:48] | you’re a deputized vigilante. | 一个被任职的治安维持者 |
[24:49] | I mean, you couldn’t possibly have imagined | 你肯定无法想象 |
[24:52] | that this is where you would have ended up. | 这是你会成为的样子 |
[24:53] | No, that’s true, but I– | 没错 但是 |
[24:56] | I’m grateful for Oliver and for the whole team, | 我很感激奥利弗和整个团队 |
[24:59] | But I don’t think it matters with Laurel. | 但我不认为劳蕾尔在乎这些 |
[25:01] | I don’t think she ever even wanted that kind of support. | 我不认为她想要这种帮助 |
[25:03] | Or maybe she wanted it more than any of us | 也许她比我们任何人都想要 |
[25:06] | and didn’t realize it until it was gone. | 只是没来得及觉察到 |
[25:18] | I appreciate you wanting payback | 我很赞赏你想为 |
[25:20] | for what happened to the Canaries, | 金丝雀报仇这件事 |
[25:22] | But not like this. | 但不能用这种方式 |
[25:24] | Mia, if you go out there on your own, | 米娅 如果你独自出去 |
[25:26] | chances are you will not make it back alive. | 你很可能不会活着回来了 |
[25:29] | Galaxy One found all of your safe houses, Dinah. | 星系一发现了你所有的安全屋 黛娜 |
[25:32] | They’ll find this one, too. | 他们也会找到这里的 |
[25:34] | I’m not gonna sit around and wait for them | 我不会坐以待毙 等着他们 |
[25:35] | to massacre the rest of us. | 把我们剩下的人都杀死 |
[25:39] | Believe me, there is nothing I would love more than to see | 相信我 我最想看见的就是 |
[25:41] | those sons of bitches pay for what they did to my girls. | 那些混蛋们为在我的姐妹身上犯的罪付出代价 |
[25:44] | So why don’t you? | 那你为什么不去做呢 |
[25:44] | Because I know I can’t do it alone, | 因为我知道我一个人做不到 |
[25:48] | and neither can you. | 你也不行 |
[25:50] | Then come with me. | 那就跟我一起吧 |
[25:52] | Instead of hiding in the shadows, | 不要再藏着躲着了 |
[25:53] | let’s take this fight to Galaxy One, | 我们直接与星系一开战 |
[25:55] | make them pay for blood with blood. | 让他们血债血偿 |
[25:59] | Sometimes, I don’t know who you sound more like– | 有时候我不知道你更像是谁… |
[26:02] | your mother or your father. | 你妈妈还是你爸爸 |
[26:07] | Do you know why I started the Canaries, | 你知道我为什么创建金丝雀吗 |
[26:11] | what it represents? | 它代表什么 |
[26:13] | This is more than just some rebellion group. | 这个可不仅仅是个反抗团体 |
[26:18] | It’s a support system. | 它是个互助系统 |
[26:20] | This is a way for women to know we always have each other’s backs | 这是一个让女性们知道我们会互相支持的方式 |
[26:23] | no matter what happens, | 不管发生什么 |
[26:25] | whenever we need it most. | 在她们最需要的时候 |
[26:27] | Something I failed to do for a friend once. | 我曾经辜负了一位朋友 |
[26:31] | But ever since that happened with her, | 但自从她的事以后 |
[26:33] | I made a promise to myself that I | 我就暗下决心 |
[26:34] | would never make that mistake again. | 我再也不会犯同样的错误了 |
[26:38] | That’s why we wear these. | 所以我们才戴这个 |
[26:41] | To honor that promise | 向那个保证致敬 |
[26:43] | and the bravery and the sacrifice | 向这些伟大女性们都展现出的 |
[26:47] | shared with these amazing women, | 勇敢和牺牲致敬 |
[26:51] | who somehow–no matter how many times they get knocked down– | 她们不管被打倒了多少次 |
[26:57] | they always find the strength | 都能找到力量 |
[27:00] | to get back up and fight again… | 重新爬起来 再次投入战斗… |
[27:06] | And that is exactly what the surviving canaries are going to do | 那也正是幸存的金丝雀要做的 |
[27:09] | together but when the time is right. | 团结一致 但要等时机合适 |
[27:20] | It’s too bad I’m not a canary. | 很可惜我不是金丝雀 |
[27:33] | Dante has been pulling the strings this entire time. | 但丁一直都在幕后操纵 |
[27:38] | He orchestrates her mother’s murder, | 他策划了她妈妈的被害 |
[27:40] | and he sends her down this path. | 还让她走上了这条路 |
[27:44] | Sounds like you’re softening up on your sister again. | 听起来你又对你妹妹心软了 |
[27:46] | I just have a better | 我只是 |
[27:47] | understanding of why she’s done what she’s done. | 对她的所作所为有了更清楚的认识 |
[27:49] | When Emiko realizes that Dante has been manipulating her, | 一旦惠美子认识到但丁一直在操纵她 |
[27:52] | it will drive a wedge between her and the Ninth Circle. | 她和第九层之间就有了嫌隙 |
[27:59] | That’s how we stop them. | 这样我们就可以阻止他们 |
[28:09] | Thought I might find you here. | 我想我可能会在这找到你 |
[28:11] | It’s pretty brave of you, | 你够勇敢的 |
[28:14] | sneaking up on me from behind. | 从我身后偷偷接近 |
[28:16] | If you wanted to kill people, | 如果你想要杀人的话 |
[28:18] | You wouldn’t have gave them that warning time | 你就不会在炸弹爆炸之前 |
[28:20] | before the bomb went off. | 给她们留出警告时间了 |
[28:24] | I really miss him. | 我真的很想他 |
[28:26] | It looks like you do, too. | 看起来你也是 |
[28:27] | Is this you trying to convince me that I’ve changed, | 你是想要试图说服我 我已经变好了吗 |
[28:30] | that I’m more like your Laurel? | 想说我更像你的劳蕾尔 |
[28:32] | No. Nobody’s as good as the original Laurel Lance, | 不 谁都不如最初的劳蕾尔·兰斯好 |
[28:37] | not even me. | 连我也是 |
[28:41] | Look. I don’t know what you’ve heard about me, | 听着 我不知道关于我 你听说过什么 |
[28:45] | but basically, I had an affair | 但我曾经 |
[28:48] | with my sister’s boyfriend, | 和我姐姐的男朋友有一腿 |
[28:50] | I allowed my entire family to think that I was dead. | 我让所有的家人以为我死了 |
[28:54] | And then I became a league-trained assassin. | 然后成了联盟训练的杀手 |
[28:57] | That’s impressive. | 真厉害 |
[28:58] | My point is even someone with a past | 我想说的是 即使我这样 |
[29:01] | as checkered as mine can still turn their life around. | 有历史污点的人都能改头换面 |
[29:04] | Can be a hero. | 能成为英雄 |
[29:05] | I was being a hero. | 我之前就在做英雄 |
[29:08] | I was the D.A., I got Oliver out of prison. | 我是地区检察官 我帮奥利弗出了狱 |
[29:10] | And I was the only one who figured out | 而且只有我一个人判断出 |
[29:11] | that his little sister was basically the devil, | 他的妹妹是坏人 |
[29:14] | and they still turned on me. | 而他们仍然针对我 |
[29:16] | So, what, you think you deserve a medal | 怎么着 你觉得你刚做了五秒钟好人 |
[29:18] | for trying to be good for 5 seconds? | 就值得给你发个奖章了 |
[29:22] | Redemption isn’t a destination. It’s a journey. | 救赎不是终点 而是旅途 |
[29:26] | I wasted years running away | 我浪费了很多年一直在逃避 |
[29:29] | from all the bad things that I had done | 我以前做过的所有坏事 |
[29:31] | Because I didn’t want to face the pain that I had caused | 因为我不想去面对我造成的痛苦 |
[29:34] | because I didn’t want to be that person. | 因为我不想做那个人 |
[29:38] | And then I realized | 然后我意识到 |
[29:40] | the only way to stop being that person | 不再做那个人的唯一方法 |
[29:44] | was to come home and own up | 就是回家去 并且承认 |
[29:46] | to the things that I had done, | 我曾经做过的那些事 |
[29:48] | And, yeah, it was painful, | 没错 这很痛苦 |
[29:50] | and it took a really long time, | 而且要花很长时间 |
[29:53] | But it was the only way to become someone else. | 但这是成为另一个人的唯一途径 |
[29:57] | Someone better than who I was. | 一个比从前的我更好的人 |
[30:01] | Well, that’s great for you, | 真不错 |
[30:04] | But even if I wanted to change, | 可即使我想改变 |
[30:07] | it’s a little bit too late | 也有点太晚了 |
[30:09] | because this is who I am. | 因为这就是我 |
[30:23] | I was starting to think you might not show. | 我都在想你不会来了 |
[30:26] | I had some business to take care of. | 我有点事要处理 |
[30:28] | So what’s this weapon that we’re stealing? | 我们要偷的是个什么武器 |
[30:32] | Who cares? All that matters is that we’re getting paid. | 谁在乎 重要的是我们有钱拿 |
[30:38] | You ready? | 准备好了 |
[30:40] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[30:50] | Manpower seems thin. | 人力好像不多 |
[30:51] | I thought we’d run into some guards. | 我以为我们会撞见一些警卫呢 |
[30:52] | Why, do you think we’re hitting it now? | 怎么 你以为我们现在就偷吗 |
[30:55] | I’m gonna check out the south wing. | 我去检查一下南区 |
[31:19] | – You. – Don’t look surprised. | -是你 -别那么吃惊 |
[31:20] | Your friend’s suit is basically a giant tracker. | 你朋友的战衣就是巨大的定位器 |
[31:22] | And we happen to know somebody who’s very good with a computer. | 我们刚好认识一个电脑特别好的人 |
[31:25] | You brought your little friend with you. | 你还带了你的小朋友 |
[31:27] | How typical. | 一点不奇怪 |
[31:28] | It’s not too late, Laurel. | 现在还不算晚 劳蕾尔 |
[31:30] | Don’t do this. | 不要这样做 |
[31:32] | That song of yours is getting a little old. | 你这话有点老生常谈了 |
[31:51] | Laurel! | 劳蕾尔 |
[31:53] | God. You’re here, too? | 我的天 你也在这 |
[31:56] | Do you know what Shadow Thief is planning to do with that device? | 你知道影贼打算拿那个装置干什么吗 |
[31:59] | Yes. Sell it for a lot of money | 当然 把它卖很多钱 |
[32:01] | of which I get half. | 我能分一半 |
[32:02] | Who do you think she’s gonna sell it to, | 那你觉得她会把它卖给谁呢 |
[32:04] | The Girl Scouts? | 女童子军吗 |
[32:06] | That device is gonna be used to kill people. | 那个装置是用来杀人的 |
[32:08] | Well, that’s not really my concern now, is it? | 那就跟我没关系了 |
[32:11] | – Move. – No. | -让开 -不 |
[32:12] | Seriously? Felicity, don’t you think | 来真的吗 费利西蒂 难道你不觉得 |
[32:15] | you’re just a little bit out of your element? | 这超出你的能力范围了吗 |
[32:17] | That is correct. I know that, but so are you. | 没错 我知道 可你也一样 |
[32:20] | Oh, for the love of god, would you give it up already? | 我的老天爷啊 你就不能放过我吗 |
[32:23] | This is who I am! Do you not see that? | 这才是真正的我 你还看不出吗 |
[32:26] | Who I see is someone that I believe in. | 我看到的是个我信任的人 |
[32:28] | And someone that I really care about. | 是我非常关心的人 |
[32:31] | Felicity, what are you doing? | 费利西蒂 你在做什么 |
[32:33] | Forget living up to Laurel’s legacy, | 除了对得起劳蕾尔的名字 |
[32:35] | and forget being who Lance wanted you to be. | 除了做兰斯想让你成为的人 |
[32:39] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[32:40] | I want you to get out of my way. | 我想让你别挡我的道 |
[32:44] | I guess if you’re ok with that device killing people, | 我想如果你可以接受用那个装置杀人的话 |
[32:47] | you may as well start with me. | 你大可从我开始下手 |
[32:55] | – Me, too. – And me. | -还有我 -和我 |
[33:10] | I changed my mind. The deal’s off. | 我改变主意了 交易取消 |
[33:14] | I kind of expected. Good thing I had a backup plan. | 我猜到了 好在我有备用计划 |
[33:21] | We have to get out of here./ | 我们必须离开这里 |
[33:23] | Look. Is the payload device big enough | 那个装置的的炸弹负载量 |
[33:24] | to clear out the building? | 足以炸开这栋建筑吗 |
[33:25] | Yes, but the problem is we’re inside the building. | 足够的 但问题是我们在建筑里 |
[33:27] | That’s exactly why they won’t be expecting it. | 所以他们想不到我们会这么做 |
[33:28] | How long do you need to arm it? | 你需要多久配置炸弹 |
[33:29] | 90 seconds. But how are we gonna get out? | 90秒 但我们要怎么出去 |
[33:32] | Birds fly, don’t they? Let’s buy her some time. | 鸟会飞 对吧 让我们为她争取些时间 |
[34:08] | Come on, come on, come on, come on. Come on. | 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[34:18] | It’s time to go. | 该走了 |
[34:20] | Stay close. | 跟紧 |
[34:32] | Overwatch, now! | 守望者 现在 |
[34:50] | Can we never do that again? | 我们能别再这么搞了吗 |
[34:52] | – Is everybody ok? – You came back for me. | -大家都还好吧 -你们为了我回来了 |
[34:54] | We’re only as strong as we are together, | 我才刚意识到 |
[34:57] | something I didn’t realize till just now. | 我们团结时才更强大 |
[35:00] | We are pretty badass together. | 我们联合起来非常厉害 |
[35:01] | Yeah. Like a birds of justice. | 没错 就像是正义之鸟 |
[35:04] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[35:22] | To ladies taking down ladies. | 敬女士们击败女士们 |
[35:26] | And to Laurel. | 还有 敬劳蕾尔 |
[35:27] | Thank you for the assist, | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[35:29] | And I am very, very sorry that I doubted you. | 我十分抱歉曾经怀疑你 |
[35:33] | That means a lot. | 这对我意义重大 |
[35:36] | I just wish we got Shadow Thief. | 我只是希望我们抓住影贼 |
[35:38] | We’ll get her next time. | 下次我们会抓住她的 |
[35:40] | So does this mean you’re not gonna arrest me? | 那这表示你不会逮捕我吗 |
[35:43] | I don’t see why I would. | 我没理由那么做 |
[35:45] | This new evidence proves you didn’t kill Hernandez, | 新证据证明了你没有杀害赫尔南德斯 |
[35:49] | and you went undercover to bring down | 而且你去当卧底 |
[35:50] | the Shadow Thief, | 瓦解了影贼 |
[35:51] | so I am as surprised as anyone. | 我就像其他人一样惊讶 |
[35:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:56] | Now that Laurel Lance, upstanding citizen, | 既然那个正直市民劳蕾尔·兰斯 |
[35:58] | is back, | 回来了 |
[36:00] | everything can go back to normal. | 所有事情都可以回归正常了 |
[36:03] | Actually, it can’t. | 事实上 不能 |
[36:06] | Say what, now? | 你说什么 |
[36:08] | I am so tired of running. | 我厌倦逃跑了 |
[36:12] | It’s time for me to go home now. | 我是时候回家了 |
[36:13] | Home? As in earth-2 home? | 家 你是指地球二的家 |
[36:15] | Yeah. Someone in similar shoes told me | 对 某个类似处境的人告诉我 |
[36:19] | if I wanted to be one of the good guys | 如果我想成为一个好人 |
[36:20] | that I needed to right my wrongs, | 我就得纠正我的错误 |
[36:22] | and the only way to do that is to go | 而要这么做的唯一方式就是 |
[36:24] | back to where it all started. | 回到一切开始的地方 |
[36:28] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[36:29] | Oh. Well, uh… | 好吧 |
[36:33] | I’ll cheers to that. | 我会为你举杯 |
[36:34] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[36:36] | Heh. I think I deserve two of these. | 我认为我该得到两杯酒 |
[36:39] | I mean, come on. I worked really hard, so there. | 我是说 拜托 我非常努力了 所以来吧 |
[36:42] | Cheers to me. | 为我干杯吧 |
[36:46] | Oh, no. It’s the SCPD. | 不 是星城警局 |
[36:49] | Ok. Apparently, criminals don’t care | 好吧 看来罪犯不在乎 |
[36:51] | How badly I need a girls’ night. | 我有多需要这个女生之夜 |
[36:53] | I have something for you. | 我有东西要给你 |
[36:56] | From one Canary to another, | 一个金丝雀给另一个 |
[37:00] | Sara wanted you to have this. | 莎拉希望你收下这个 |
[37:03] | I can adjust it for you. | 我可以帮你调试它 |
[37:05] | Probably get your cry back if you want it. | 如果你想的话 它大概可以让你能再次啼叫 |
[37:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:18] | – Yes, you are welcome. – Thank you. | -不客气 -谢谢你 |
[37:22] | No sweat. | 小意思 |
[37:23] | Did it all the time when my sister was pregnant. | 我妹妹怀孕时也常这样 |
[37:25] | Oh. Way to bury the lede. | 真是埋伏笔的好办法 |
[37:26] | That’s how you knew I was pregnant. | 你就是这么知道我怀孕的 |
[37:30] | I have something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[37:38] | It’s Laurel’s Black Canary costume. | 是劳蕾尔的黑金丝雀制服 |
[37:40] | Yeah. Yeah. I thought you could use it here, | 没错 我原本想你在这边可以派上用场 |
[37:43] | but, you know, maybe earth-2 needs a Black Canary. | 但 你知道的 也许地球二需要黑金丝雀 |
[37:49] | You are still planning on being good, right? | 你还打算当好人 对吧 |
[37:51] | I’m planning to try, yeah. | 我是打算试试 |
[37:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[37:58] | I just really hope one day I’m | 我只是希望我有一天 |
[38:00] | actually worthy of it. | 能真的配得上它 |
[38:07] | Welcome home, Ms. Smoak. | 欢迎回家 斯莫克女士 |
[38:11] | Oh, you’re home. | 你在家 |
[38:13] | I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[38:16] | Did you get what you were looking for? | 你拿到你在找的东西了吗 |
[38:18] | Yup. I’m exhausted. | 对 我累坏了 |
[38:22] | Just want to sit on the couch | 只想要坐在沙发上 |
[38:26] | and order some food, and–I don’t know– | 点些外卖 我不知道 |
[38:28] | I’ll have whatever you’re craving, ok? | 你想吃什么我就吃什么 好吗 |
[38:29] | I already ate | 我已经吃了 |
[38:31] | after I said good-bye to Laurel. | 在我向劳蕾尔道别后 |
[38:34] | So you found Laurel, | 所以你找到劳蕾尔了 |
[38:36] | but you said good-bye to her already? | 而且已经向她道别了 |
[38:38] | Well, yeah, after we stopped her | 没错 在我们阻止她 |
[38:41] | from going on a killing spree. | 大开杀戒后 |
[38:42] | Dinah and Sara and I. | 黛娜 和莎拉还有我 |
[38:45] | yeah. That Sara, | 没错 那个莎拉 |
[38:46] | and we did it, supereasy, you know. | 我们做到了 超简单的 |
[38:49] | It was like “Charlie’s angels” | 就像是没有蓬蓬头和 |
[38:50] | Without the feathered hair and casual sexism. | 不经意性别歧视的《霹雳娇娃》 |
[38:52] | So that whole taking it easy thing? | 所以一切都很简单吗 |
[38:54] | Well, you know I’m not good at that. | 你知道我不擅长那个 |
[38:57] | Well, I’m here now, so I’ll take care of you. | 我现在在这了 我会照顾你的 |
[39:01] | Well, you could start with a foot rub. | 你可以从足部按摩开始 |
[39:06] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[39:13] | We keep this up, people are gonna start asking | 我们再继续这样 人们会开始问我们 |
[39:15] | why we keep hanging out in cemeteries. | 为什么一直在墓区逗留了 |
[39:20] | I was never very good at good-byes. | 我从来都不擅长道别 |
[39:25] | Quentin always saw the good in me | 昆汀总能看到别人看不到的 |
[39:26] | when–when nobody else did. | 我身上好的一面 |
[39:31] | I wish I could tell him how much it meant to me. | 我希望能告诉他这对我意义重大 |
[39:33] | He knew. | 他知道的 |
[39:35] | He was the first person to make me feel like I was never alone. | 他是第一个让我觉得我并不孤单的人 |
[39:39] | You’re not alone, not anymore. | 你并不孤单 再也不会了 |
[40:14] | So much for plan “A.” | 计划A到此结束 |
[40:55] | But I’ve seen you before. | 我以前见过你 |
[40:57] | The old Green Arrow documentary. | 那部老绿箭侠记录片里 |
[41:01] | – You’re… -A friend of your parents. | -你是 -你爸妈的朋友 |
[41:04] | You’re lucky we got here when we did. | 你很幸运我们及时赶到 |
[41:07] | Dinah sent you to watch my back. | 黛娜让你过来帮我的 |
[41:11] | It’s what Canaries do. | 这是金丝雀该做的 |
[41:18] | Give this to Felicity. | 把这交给费利西蒂 |
[41:22] | You look so much like her, | 你看起来真像她 |
[41:25] | and you may not be a Canary, | 也许你不是金丝雀 |
[41:28] | and you still have a long way to go | 但要证明你是英雄 |
[41:29] | to prove that you’re a hero. | 你还有很长的路要走 |
[41:31] | Take it from someone who knows how hard it can be, | 作为过来人 我知道那有多么难 |
[41:35] | and don’t screw it up. | 别搞砸了 |