Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第7季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第7季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:10] Where are we supposed to go? 那我们该去哪
[00:12] I don’t know. I’m sorry. 我也不知道 对不起
[00:14] Sorry? This is our home, Robert, 对不起 这是我们的家 罗伯特
[00:17] one that you used to be a part of. 你也是这家的一部分
[00:18] You don’t understand. 你不明白
[00:20] If I let you stay, she will take everything– 如果我让你们留下 那她就会拿走所有东西
[00:23] my company, my money, my children. 我的公司 我所有的钱 还有我的孩子们
[00:25] What about our child? 那我们的孩子怎么办
[00:29] The movers will be here tomorrow afternoon. 搬家公司的人明天下午会过来
[00:32] Tell Emiko I’m sorry. 替我跟惠美子说声对不起
[00:37] – Emiko. – Where are we going, dad? -惠美子 -我们要去哪 爸爸
[00:40] You and your mom are going to live 你和妈妈要去
[00:43] someplace else, someplace better. 别的地方生活 一个更好的地方
[00:46] But I want to stay here! 但我想待在这里
[00:48] I know you do, kiddo, but life isn’t fair. 我知道你想留下 孩子 但生活本不公平
[00:52] We don’t always get what we want. 我们不总能得到我们想要的
[00:56] I’m sorry. 对不起
[01:01] Dad, please don’t leave. 爸爸 求你别走
[01:34] You ok? 你还好吗
[01:40] Are you? 你还好吗
[01:43] Where’d you learn that? 你在哪学到这些的
[01:44] I’ll tell you if you tell me 如果你告诉我你在哪
[01:46] where you learned taekwondo. 学的跆拳道 我就告诉你
[01:49] I learned taekwondo 我是在俄罗斯跟一个
[01:51] from a woman named Talia in Russia. 叫塔莉亚的女人学的跆拳道
[01:54] Your past gets more mysterious every day. 你的过去真是变得越来越神秘了
[01:57] Could say the same thing about you. 彼此彼此
[02:01] Your turn. 该你说了
[02:10] It’s complicated. 说来话长
[02:12] I had a good teacher. He, um, 我曾有个很好的老师 他
[02:14] showed me how to protect myself. 教会了我如何保护自己
[02:16] He taught you well. 他把你教得很好
[02:21] Nice trick. 这招不错
[02:22] The key is to watch your opponent 关键是紧盯你的对手
[02:27] and not the stick. 而不是棍子
[02:29] What are you smiling about? 你在偷笑什么
[02:31] – I kicked your ass. – Oh, no. -刚刚是我赢了 -才没有
[02:32] You most certainly did not. 你一定肯定以及绝对没有
[02:36] Thea and I used to spar like this. 以前我和西娅经常这样比试
[02:39] She always wanted a sister. 她总是想要个妹妹
[02:42] So did I. 我也想
[02:45] Rematch? 再打
[02:48] If you think you can handle it. 如果你认为你受得了的话
[03:38] Oh, come on, Smoak. You got this. 加油 斯莫克 你可以的
[03:40] You know you can be pregnant and be CEO of a company 你可以怀胎十月 并出任公司总裁
[03:42] and a deputized vigilante by night. 还在晚上兼做治安维护者
[03:44] Women really can have it all. 女人真的可以胜任一切
[03:47] I’m talking to myself. 我在自言自语
[03:50] DNA match complete. DNA完全吻合
[03:51] Identity confirmed. Alena Whitlock. 身份确认 阿莱娜·维特洛克
[03:54] Well, that is ingenious. 这个设计真有才
[03:56] Was not expecting an entrance 没想到会有门禁系统
[03:58] or that you knew my last name. 甚至还知道我姓什么
[03:59] – Alena, hi. – Hi. -阿莱娜你好 -你好
[04:01] Hi. Oh, it’s been so long. How have you been? 很久不见了 你最近好吗
[04:03] When you’re the known associate 当你成为邪恶天才杀人犯
[04:05] of the evil and murder genius Cayden James, 凯登·詹姆斯的同伙时
[04:07] good to keep a low profile, 就得低调行事
[04:09] so I’m working at tech village. 所以我一直在技术商店工作
[04:10] Oh, no. Oh. I have been there literally. 不是吧 我去过那里
[04:13] I know your pain. The– the vests. 我知道你的痛苦 那些难看的背心
[04:15] So, um, how did you find me, actually? 那你是怎么找到我的
[04:18] It’s part of a new project I have been working on. 这是我在做的一个新项目的一部分
[04:20] It started off as, like, a home-based security system, 一开始是家庭安全系统
[04:22] and now it’s turned into, like, 现在变成了
[04:23] a DNA-tracking-based surveillance system. DNA追踪监测系统
[04:24] Meet Archer. 来见见弓箭手
[04:26] Sorry. So you located me using my DNA? 抱歉 所以你是用我的DNA找到我的吗
[04:29] When did you collect my DNA? 你什么时候收集了我的DNA
[04:31] I know it’s a little creepy. 我知道这有点变态
[04:32] It’s more than a little, but it’s also impressive. 不止一点 但是也很厉害
[04:35] I’ve been using it for Team Arrow, 我一直用它帮助绿箭团队
[04:36] but I think if we scaled it up, 但是我想如果我们能将其扩展
[04:37] it could be so much more than that. 能做的就远远不止这些
[04:38] I mean, we could find missing persons, we could track terrorists, 我们可以找到失踪人口 追踪恐怖分子
[04:40] we could do crowd control, we could do anything! 控制人群 无所不能
[04:44] Just, I can’t do it alone. 只是我一个无法完成
[04:45] I mean, whatever you need, I am game. 无论你有任何需要 我都参与
[04:47] I am so done telling customers to use the chip in their card 我受够了和客户说要用卡上的芯片
[04:50] when they insist on swiping. 而他们却坚持要刷卡
[04:52] Great! How does CTO of Smoak Technologies sound? 好极了 斯莫克科技首席技术官的头衔如何
[04:58] You’re not even gonna ask about benefits? 你连有什么福利也不问吗
[04:59] I don’t care about the benefits 我不在乎福利
[05:00] as long as there’s no crappy vest requirement. 只要不用穿丑爆的背心就行了
[05:02] I am in! 我立刻加入
[05:03] No vest. Huge benefit. 不用穿马甲 超好的福利待遇
[05:05] Music to my ears. 简直是天大的好消息
[05:08] D.A. Laurel Lance is at the front door. 地方检察官劳蕾尔·兰斯在前门
[05:11] Allow access. 让她进来
[05:12] Access granted. 允许进入
[05:13] It’s open. 门开了
[05:17] Is your wife around? 你妻子在家吗
[05:18] No. She went out. What’s up? 不在 她出去了 有什么事
[05:21] Uh, nothing. I’ll just– 没事 那我…
[05:23] I’ll come find Felicity later. 我晚点再来找费利西蒂
[05:25] Your bandage is bleeding through. 你的绷带渗血了
[05:29] Sit down. We’ll get you cleaned up. 坐下 你重新清理一下
[05:37] Fine. 好吧
[05:43] – Thank you. – Sure. -谢谢 -没事
[05:52] Looks like an arrow wound. 好像是箭伤
[05:54] Because it is an arrow wound. 因为这就被箭所伤的
[05:56] Where’d it come from? 哪里来的箭
[05:58] Your sister’s bow. 你妹妹的弓射出来的
[06:00] – What? – Look. I don’t mean to blindside you with this, -什么 -我并不是想让你措手不及
[06:03] which is why I wanted to talk to Felicity– 所以我才想和费利西蒂谈谈
[06:06] You know, empathy and all that– 同理心之类的
[06:08] But your sister is not the hero you think she is. 但你妹妹并不是你想象中的英雄
[06:11] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[06:14] Ben Turner saw her at Slabside the night Diaz was murdered. 迪亚兹死的那晚 本·特纳看见她在斯拉博赛
[06:18] It wasn’t another inmate that killed Diaz. 不是什么其他犯人杀了迪亚兹
[06:22] It was Emiko. 是惠美子
[06:26] That makes no sense. 这没道理啊
[06:27] Well, I figured you’d say that, so I did more digging, 我就知道你会这样说 所以我做了更多调查
[06:31] and there are no records of her that exist past the age of 15, 在她十五岁后 没有任何记录
[06:34] no fingerprints. 也没有指纹记录
[06:35] And when I followed her last night to find out more, 昨晚我跟踪她 想知道更多消息
[06:38] she tried skewering me with an arrow. 她想用箭射穿我
[06:40] Ok. I’ve seen her skills up close. 好吧 我近距离看过她的能力
[06:43] She doesn’t miss. 她不会射偏
[06:45] If she wanted you dead, you’d be dead. 如果她想你死 你已经死了
[06:47] Oh. Maybe I should be thankful, then. 那我还该感谢她了
[06:50] Once upon a time, I actually shot Roy Harper and Barry Allen. 曾经 我是真的射伤过罗伊·哈珀和巴里·艾伦
[06:55] It was to illustrate a point. 那是为了表明观点
[06:57] My guess is that her point is 我猜她想表达的是
[06:59] she doesn’t want to be stalked anymore. 她不想再被跟踪了
[07:00] Or maybe sister has brother wrapped around her little finger. 或者是哥哥已经任由妹妹摆布了
[07:05] You know, the Oliver I knew, he had a blind spot for family, 我认识的奥利弗 家人就是他的盲点
[07:08] And I’m guessing you do, too. 我想你也一样
[07:09] It’s called loyalty. 这叫忠诚
[07:11] I know that’s a concept you don’t totally understand. 我知道你不能完全理解这个概念
[07:13] I have nothing to gain here. 这对我没有任何好处
[07:16] I am only trying to do what’s right. 我只是想做正确的事
[07:17] Why can you not see that? 你看不出来吗
[07:19] There has to be more to this, and I will look into it 这件事另有隐情 如果你答应不插手
[07:21] if you will promise to stay out of it. 我会去调查
[07:23] I already wish I would have. 我宁愿自己没插手这件事
[07:27] Good luck. 祝你好运
[08:09] If I give this to you, my family’s safe, right? 如果我给你这个 我家人就安全了 是吧
[08:13] I can guarantee it. 我保证
[08:17] If it’s all there. 如果这是所有存货的话
[08:22] All that we’ll need. 我们所需的一切
[08:25] I believe we’re done here. 我想我们完事了
[08:32] What the hell is that? 那是什么东西
[09:00] Help! 救命
[09:03] Please. 求你了
[09:04] Hey. It’s ok. It’s ok. 别怕 没事了
[09:05] I got you, I got you. I got you. 有我在 有我在 我来扶你
[09:08] Forget about me. 别管我
[09:10] You need to stop them. 你要阻止他们
[09:11] Who? Who? Stop who? 谁 是谁 阻止谁
[09:13] The Ninth Circle. 第九层
[09:22] The Ninth what? 第九什么
[09:25] – Circle. – Dante’s a part of it. -层 -但丁是其中的一员
[09:27] Turns out he’s not just a banker for terrorists and cartels. 原来他不仅仅是恐怖分子和黑帮的银行家
[09:29] Ok. Lyla and I have been hunting Dante for months. 莱拉和我追查但丁好几个月了
[09:31] Why are we just hearing this name? 为什么我们才听说这个名字
[09:32] Because the Ninth Circle is practically invisible. 因为第九层几乎是无形的
[09:34] I mean, I combed the entire dark web and came up with nada, 我搜查了整个暗网 一无所获
[09:36] but then I remembered this photo you sent me 但我想起了你给我的
[09:38] from the Ghost Initiative’s last ride. 幽灵项目最后一次行动的照片
[09:41] Right. That symbol was on all the weapons that Virgil’s goons used. 维吉尔手下使用的所有武器上都有这个符号
[09:44] The symbol also pops up on artifacts dating all the way back 这个符号也出现在14世纪意大利
[09:46] to 14th-century Italy, the real Dante’s era. 的手工制品上 真正的但丁时代
[09:49] The insignia is mostly commonly found on ephemera 这个符号普遍出现在
[09:51] that is connected to times of historical upheaval– 有历史巨变的年间
[09:53] the russian revolution, the colonization of the Americas, 俄国革命 美国殖民活动
[09:55] the War of Roses. 蔷薇战争
[09:57] So you’re saying Dante runs a secret society responsible for centuries 你是说但丁控制着一个秘密协会 促成了近几个世纪
[10:00] of worldwide regime change? 世界范围内的政权更迭
[10:02] Right, but if that’s true, 可即便真的是那样
[10:03] the Ninth Circle’s clearly way bigger than just Dante. 很明显第九层比单单但丁大的多
[10:05] Ok. Well, how did you run into Dante last night, Oliver, 奥利弗 你昨晚是怎么碰到但丁的
[10:08] and why didn’t you call for backup? 还有你为什么不叫后援呢
[10:11] Laurel came to speak with you and found me. 劳蕾尔来家里找你 然后遇到了我
[10:14] Suggested that… 她指出…
[10:16] Emiko has been hiding certain parts of her past 惠美子刻意隐瞒了她的部分过去
[10:19] and said that she killed Diaz. 还说是她杀了迪亚兹
[10:23] She killed Diaz? 她杀了迪亚兹
[10:24] Which doesn’t mean she’s bad. 这并不意味着她是坏人
[10:25] I followed Emiko, 我跟踪了惠美子
[10:27] and it led me to Dante. 从而看到了但丁
[10:28] Ok. Well, all we really know about Emiko 我们对惠美子的了解都是来自
[10:30] is what she’s told us, which isn’t much. 她告诉我们的 她也没说太多
[10:32] She’s a vigilante. For all we know, 她是个治安维持者 说不定
[10:34] she’s gathering intel on the Ninth Circle to take them down. 她是在收集第九层的情报来把他们一网打尽
[10:36] Also, why are we taking Laurel’s word about anything? 还有我们为什么要把劳蕾尔说的这么当回事呢
[10:38] Hey. Laurel has changed a lot. 劳蕾尔改变了很多
[10:40] I mean, she’s been a really good friend to me– 她最近对我很好…
[10:41] Not to say that your sister’s evil, but she’s changed a lot. 并不是说你妹妹是坏人 但她改变了很多了
[10:43] Be that as it may, the Ninth Circle is clearly a threat, 话虽如此 第九层明显是个威胁
[10:46] and we need to follow up every lead that we have. 我们要跟紧手头的每个线索
[10:48] Well, we know that they stole 8 military-grade drones, 我们知道他们偷了八个军用级别的无人机
[10:50] which they could literally be planning to do anything with. 他们真的可以拿来策划任何事
[10:53] Ok. Can you use Archer to pinpoint Dante’s location? 你能用弓箭手程序来确定但丁的位置吗
[10:55] Not without his DNA. 要有他的DNA才行
[10:57] Ok. Well, I’ll talk to Lyla, take this new intel back there, 我去找莱拉谈谈 把这个新情报带回去
[11:00] and see if we can use A.R.G.U.S.’s databases. 看看我们是否能利用天眼会的数据库
[11:02] Yeah. We should be able to use SCPD resources, too. 我们应该也可以使用星城警局的资源
[11:04] I’ll get D up to speed. 我会跟小黛说一下
[11:05] I’m gonna go speak with my sister. 我去跟我妹妹谈谈
[11:08] She deserves a chance to explain herself. 应该给她个机会为自己解释一下
[11:11] And I–I will… 那我会…
[11:14] I’ll be here. 我会在这
[11:19] What is so important that couldn’t be handled over the phone? 有什么重要的事不能在电话里说呢
[11:24] Do you remember our conversation 你还记得我们关于
[11:25] about playing by the rules, 要按规矩来的谈话吗
[11:27] about doing things the right way is usually the hard way? 我们说正确的方式往往是费力的方式
[11:31] Why do I feel a lecture coming on? 我怎么感觉要教训我了
[11:34] The Halcones kingpin, Ramiro Gonzalez, 阿尔孔的首领拉米罗·冈萨雷斯
[11:38] we had a witness 我们之前有个证人
[11:40] who was ready to nail him for criminal conspiracy 本来已经准备好给他定图谋犯罪的罪名
[11:42] until we found out his confession was coerced by the D.A. 结果我们发现是地区检察官逼供的
[11:46] You wanted the city cleaned up, right? 你不是想要清除这个城市的犯罪吗
[11:49] I’m cleaning. 我正在清除
[11:50] You are an officer of the law. 你是个执法者
[11:52] You have to play by it. 你要遵守法律
[11:54] You know, with Team Arrow working alongside the SCPD, 绿箭队与星城警局并肩战斗
[11:57] this city has a real chance of turning things around, 这个城市很有机会能扭转局面
[11:59] and it’s never gonna happen if our D.A. is a criminal. 而如果地区检察官自己也犯罪的话就绝无可能
[12:03] All of those guys are guilty. 所有这些家伙都是有罪的
[12:06] You’d rather see them kicked than me 你宁愿让他们无罪释放
[12:08] bend a couple of– of little rules 而不是我使点手段
[12:10] to make sure their charges stick? 确保他们的指控成立吗
[12:12] Yes, because if anyone finds out what you’ve been up to, 对 因为如果有人发现了你的这些做法
[12:16] they’re all gonna get off on technicalities, 他们都会因为诉讼程序问题而逃脱
[12:18] and you’re gonna get fired. 而你会被解雇的
[12:20] Fine, but I’m sure there’s a reason 好吧 但我相信你提起这个事
[12:23] you brought this up in the first place. 本身是有原因的
[12:24] You have a second chance. 你有个补救的机会
[12:26] SWAT brought in one of Ramirez’s lieutenants last night– 特警队昨晚抓来一个拉米雷斯的骨干
[12:29] Gustavo Hernandez. 古斯塔沃·赫尔南德斯
[12:30] He’s looking to deal, and I want you to put 他想要谈个条件 我需要你把握好
[12:32] that kingpin behind bars. 让那个首领去坐牢
[12:35] Just need you to do it the right way. 只是需要你用正确的方式
[12:38] You really know how to take the fun out of everything. 你真有一套 总能把所有的乐趣都搞没了
[12:47] Uh, we don’t have a training session until next week. 我们下周才有训练
[12:50] I don’t think family needs a reason to stop by. 来看看家人不需要理由吧
[12:53] Going somewhere? 你要出去
[12:55] I, uh, was just heading out for a bite to eat. 只是出门吃饭
[12:59] – What some company? – Not really. -需要人陪吗 -不需要
[13:03] Because you’re meeting someone? 因为你约了人吗
[13:06] What’s with the interrogation? 盘问我是什么意思
[13:07] That teacher that you were telling me about, 那个你跟我提过的老师
[13:11] how long did you train with him? 你和他一起训练了多久
[13:13] Since I was 11. 从我11岁就开始了
[13:15] Where’d you meet? 你们在哪认识的
[13:16] It doesn’t matter. It was a long time ago. 不重要 很久之前的事了
[13:19] Yeah. I mean, if I was working with a known terrorist, 是 如果我和一个知名恐怖分子合作的话
[13:21] I’d want to keep that quiet, too. 我也不想声张
[13:24] What are you talking about? 你什么意思
[13:27] I saw you last night with Dante 昨晚我在帕尔默科技外面
[13:29] outside Palmer Technologies. 看到你和但丁在一起
[13:34] You were following me. 你跟踪我
[13:37] So now you, uh– 所以你现在…
[13:40] You think I’m some kind of criminal? 觉得我是罪犯吗
[13:42] Trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, 我还是愿意相信你是无辜的
[13:44] but…this guy Dante is– 但是但丁他…
[13:49] He’s a monster. 是个恶魔
[13:50] I know who Dante is, 我知道但丁是什么样的人
[13:53] but I– I didn’t back then. 但我以前不知道
[13:59] I was 11 when your father walked out on me and my mother. 我11岁时 你父亲抛下了我们母女
[14:04] He chose your family over mine, 他选择了你的家庭 而不是我的
[14:06] and he left us with nothing– 什么都没给我们留下…
[14:07] No home, no money. 我们没有家 身无分文
[14:12] Dante took me under his wing, 但丁给我庇护
[14:13] and he–he trained me. 还训练了我
[14:15] He taught me how to survive. 他教会我如何生存
[14:18] By the time I knew who he really was, it was too late. 当我明白他是什么样的人时 为时已晚
[14:20] You know, I owed him, and I still do now. 我欠他的 现在也是
[14:25] I can help you. 我可以帮你
[14:26] You have no idea 你不懂
[14:28] what kind of power he holds. 他的势力有多大
[14:30] The organization he runs– 他管理的组织…
[14:31] The Ninth Circle? 第九层
[14:34] Then you know there’s no way out. 那你就应该知道 我没办法摆脱的
[14:35] On your own, 你自己肯定不行
[14:37] but if you’re being backed up 但如果你后面有
[14:39] by a team– 一队人支持你…
[14:42] Just, I can– I can help you, 我可以帮你
[14:44] but you have to let me. 但你得允许我帮你才行
[14:47] You can’t, and, trust me, 你帮不了我
[14:50] you will only make things worse 如果你非要这么做
[14:51] for the both of us if you try. 只会使我们两个的处境都更难
[14:57] Delivery from Frank Bertinelli. 弗兰克·波提纳尔给你的快递
[15:05] I didn’t know the Bertinellis employed child labor. 我都不知道波提纳尔家族还雇佣童工
[15:09] Pays better than a lemonade stand, 做这个比卖柠檬水赚得多
[15:11] and the cops don’t hassle a kid. 而且警察也不找小孩的麻烦
[15:15] That’ll be all. 没你事了
[15:21] I’ll take my watch back. 把手表还我
[15:31] Do you know who I am? 你知道我是谁吗
[15:32] Dante. It says on the package. 但丁 包裹上写了
[15:36] Do you know who I am? 你知道我是谁吗
[15:37] The suspense is killing me. 被你卖关子还真难受呢
[15:40] – Emiko. – Well, Emiko, -惠美子 -惠美子
[15:43] taking my watch is a pretty risky move. 偷我的手表是相当危险的
[15:45] Well, I need money, 我需要钱
[15:48] and it looks like you have enough. 看起来你不缺钱
[15:50] I earn it. 我应得的
[15:54] How’d you do that thing with the knife? 你是怎么飞刀的
[15:56] Pretty simple, actually. 其实很简单
[15:59] I can teach you if you want. 你要是想学 我可以教你
[16:03] Come back tomorrow. 明天过来吧
[16:09] That was a good lift. 你偷东西的技术很精湛
[16:11] Steal from me again, 再从我这儿偷东西
[16:13] and I’ll slit your throat. 我就割断你的喉咙
[16:20] Good news! 好消息
[16:22] Lyla got a DNA sample from the dagger used by Dante 莱拉从但丁用来杀害贝尔局长的匕首中
[16:26] to kill Director Bell. 提取出了DNA样本
[16:27] Guess who now has said sample. 猜猜现在样本在谁的手里
[16:29] John Diggle, you give the best gifts. 约翰·狄格尔 你总能给我最好的礼物
[16:31] Now that we have Dante’s DNA, 现在我们有了但丁的DNA
[16:32] will Archer be able to find him? 弓箭手能找到他吗
[16:33] Well, with all the money I’m 我在这个项目中投了这么多钱
[16:34] spending on this program, that is the hope. 肯定希望能找到
[16:36] How’s Emiko? Did you find anything more about her being… 惠美子怎么样了 你找到她站…
[16:38] Being on the wrong side. 站错队的证据
[16:39] She admitted to being in very deep with Dante and the Ninth Circle. 她承认自己对于但丁和第九层陷得很深
[16:44] Sounds like she could be in some real trouble. 听起来她可能有大麻烦了
[16:46] Boom. I got him. 我找到他了
[16:46] Looks like he’s at the Star City Branch of Szrek Chemicals. 看起来他在史瑞克化学公司的星城分部
[16:49] If we surprise Dante now, 如果现在去找但丁
[16:50] we could still take him down. 我们还是可以抓住他
[16:52] And get my sister out of trouble. 并且让我妹妹摆脱困境
[16:54] Let’s suit up. 着装准备
[17:00] Hey, Jerry. We still on for beers tonight? 杰瑞 我们今晚还喝啤酒吗
[17:04] Maybe we should try Nelson’s. 也许我们该去尼尔森酒吧
[17:06] Better service. 那里的服务更好
[17:13] I’m afraid Jerry’s not gonna make it. 恐怕杰瑞去不了了
[17:17] Please don’t kill me. 拜托别杀我
[17:19] Of course not. 当然不会
[17:26] Those. 解决他们
[17:32] – You told him we were here! – I didn’t. -你告诉了他我们在这 -我没有
[17:35] Your allegiance has shifted. 你已不再忠诚
[17:40] Now! 就是现在
[17:42] D, go! We got you covered. 小黛 上 我们掩护你
[17:55] Let’s get out of here. 我们快走
[17:58] Grab her. 带上她
[18:02] Let me go! 放开我
[18:08] You OK? 你没事吧
[18:16] I shouldn’t be here. Dante will find me. 我不应该来这里 但丁会找到我的
[18:18] It’s just a matter of time, and you will all be targets. 只是时间问题 而你们都会成为目标
[18:20] Yeah? Well, it won’t be the first time. 又不是第一次了
[18:22] Think about it like this. 你要这么想
[18:23] It’ll be a hell of a lot easier to stop Dante 我们一起齐心协力阻止但丁
[18:25] with all of us working together than you by yourself. 比你孤军奋战要简单多了
[18:28] Ok, as long as I get to be the one who takes him down. 好吧 只要我是那个打败他的人
[18:31] That sounds fair to me. 听起来很公平
[18:32] Well, yeah, except there’s just one problem. 但现在有一个问题
[18:34] Archer just crashed, 弓箭手刚刚崩溃了
[18:35] which means I lost Dante’s location. 这意味着我丢失了但丁的位置
[18:37] Fine. We’ll just have to find Dante the old-fashioned way. 好吧 我们就用传统的方法找到但丁
[18:39] Easier said than done. 说来容易做起来难
[18:41] Now that he knows I’m working with you, 现在他知道我和你们合作
[18:42] we should consider all Ninth Circle locations burned. 我们应该假设所有第九层的位置都暴露了
[18:45] But that op we just interrupted, 但我们刚刚制止的行动
[18:46] I mean, Dante didn’t get what he was looking for. 但丁没有得到他想要的
[18:48] You must know what he was after. 你肯定知道他在找什么
[18:51] Enriched uranium. 浓缩铀
[18:53] I told you he was dangerous. 我告诉过你们他很危险
[18:55] We need to figure out where else in the city 我们得找出这个城市还有哪些地方
[18:56] he can get his hands on that uranium. 能弄到铀的
[18:58] Yeah. I’m on it. Archer may have crashed, 我马上查 弓箭手崩溃了
[19:00] But computers will never replace people. 但电脑永远取代不了人脑
[19:02] Do you have any idea what he was planning on doing 你知道他想用
[19:04] with the drones and uranium? 无人机和铀做什么吗
[19:05] I wish I had more intel, 我希望我有更多的情报
[19:06] but it was always on a need-to-know basis. 但情报只给需要知道的人
[19:08] That’s how the Ninth Circle works. 第九层就是这样运作的
[19:11] -Hey. You hurt? -Not badly. -你受伤了吗 -不是很严重
[19:13] -You guys have some ice? -Yeah. -这里有冰块吗 -有
[19:19] This could not be worse timing, 偏偏选在这个时候
[19:20] but I have to run to the SCPD. 但我得去一趟星城警局
[19:22] Go ahead, captain. We’ll handle it from here. 去吧 队长 接下来就交给我们吧
[19:27] Hey. what’s wrong? 怎么了
[19:32] Just be careful with her, Oliver. 对她多留心眼 奥利弗
[19:34] Ok. I will. 好 我会的
[19:35] Hey, guys. Think I got something. 大伙们 我想我查到了
[19:37] -That was fast. -One point for the humans. -这么快 -人类赢得一分
[19:39] If Emiko is right and he’s after uranium, 如果惠美子说的是真的 他要寻找铀
[19:41] there’s only two places in Star City that have it– 星城只有这两个地方有
[19:44] Dunkirk Power and Global Energy. 敦刻尔克电力公司和国际能源公司
[19:45] Sounds like a divide and conquer situation. 听起来是该分开行动了
[19:47] My thoughts exactly. 我也是这么想的
[19:55] So are you just gonna not ask me about it? 所以你不打算问些什么吗
[20:00] You have nothing to say about the fact 你对于我私底下为第九层工作
[20:01] that I’ve been secretly working for the Ninth Circle? 没有任何看法吗
[20:03] I know you well enough not to pry, 我对你有足够了解 知道不该瞎打听
[20:06] and you did try to keep me out of your mission 而且我们刚认识时 你的确
[20:08] when we first met. 不想让我参与你的任务
[20:09] I didn’t want you to get mixed up with them, 我不想让你和他们搅和在一起
[20:12] but I–I should have told you the truth 我当时应该跟你说实话的
[20:15] so you’d know what you were really getting into 这样你会知道和我一起工作
[20:17] working with me. 要面对什么
[20:21] I bet you wish you’d listened 我打赌你后悔当初没有听我的话
[20:22] when I told you to stay away. 别插手这事吧
[20:24] If you think I regret teaming up with you, I don’t. 如果你认为我后悔与你合作 那你错了
[20:28] We’re still partners, Emiko, 不论我们的对手是谁 惠美子
[20:31] no matter who we’re up against. 我们还是搭档
[20:43] You haven’t practiced. 你没有坚持训练
[20:44] This is much harder than last week. 这比上周的难多了
[20:46] No. You’re just not prepared. 不 你只是没有准备好
[20:48] I was busy. I was working on something. 我很忙 我在忙别的事
[20:50] Oh, yes. your plan to impress daddy. 是的 设法打动你爸爸的计划
[20:56] Being a father means more than just blood. 做父亲不只是意味着有血缘关系
[20:58] I know, but he is still my father. 我知道 但他依然是我的父亲
[21:01] So you would choose a man who abandoned you 所以你宁愿选择一个抛弃你的人
[21:04] over the Ninth Circle? 而不选择第九层
[21:11] Why can’t I have both? 我为什么不能两者兼得
[21:13] The Ninth Circle is not a place of split loyalties. 第九层不是一个能容忍忠诚分裂的地方
[21:17] Once you join, it is a lifetime commitment. 一旦你加入 那就是终生的承诺
[21:19] There is nothing else. 不允许任何杂念
[21:23] I can’t give up on my family. 我不能放弃我的家人
[21:25] The Ninth Circle is your family now… 现在第九层就是你的家
[21:31] And that is their gift to you. 这是他们给你的礼物
[22:01] You really want a deal for this smug bastard? 你真的想和这个自以为是的混蛋做交易吗
[22:04] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[22:05] Bigger picture, Laurel. 大局为重 劳蕾尔
[22:10] Mr. Hernandez, do you know who I am? 赫尔南德斯先生 你知道我是谁吗
[22:14] You’re the D.A. who used to be a vigilante. 你是以前当过治安维持者的地检
[22:16] Yeah, I know you. 对 我认识你
[22:17] Good. Because I know you, too– 很好 因为我也认识你
[22:20] drug trafficking, embezzlement, manslaughter. 毒品走私罪 侵占罪 过失杀人罪
[22:23] Murder? 谋杀罪
[22:24] So this is the part where you offer me a deal 所以你是想给我一个可以让我的罪名
[22:26] to make it all go away, right? 一笔勾销的交易 是吗
[22:28] If it were up to me, I’d let you rot or worse, 由我决定的话 我会让你留在这腐烂或更糟
[22:32] But, luckily for you, it’s your boss who we’re after– 但你很走运 我们目标是你的老板
[22:36] Ramiro Gonzalez. 拉米罗·冈萨雷斯
[22:38] And you think that a plea deal’s enough to flip me? 你以为用认罪交易就能策反我吗
[22:40] Hey. I’ve got enough evidence here 我这里有足够的证据
[22:42] to convict you of 3 felonies, 证明你犯下了三个重罪
[22:43] one using a deadly weapon, 其中一个是使用了致命性武器
[22:45] and that was in a day. 收集这些证据才用了一天
[22:47] Imagine what I could do in a week. 想象一下我用一周时间可以挖到多少
[22:51] You know, your dad thought he could convict me, too, right? 你知道吗 你爸当年也以为能给我定罪
[22:55] Must be a family defect. 这一定是家族缺陷
[22:57] I would be really careful if I were you 如果我是你我会很小心
[23:00] because we’re not a family that plays very nice. 因为我们家可不是好惹的
[23:02] How’s that going for you? 不好惹的结果是什么
[23:04] Captain lance– he’s dead now, isn’t he? 兰斯警监 他已经死了 不是吗
[23:08] Say his name one more time, and you will be, too. 你再说一次他的名字 你会跟他一个下场
[23:11] Girl’s got a soft spot for daddy. 小女孩听到爸爸的名字不开心了
[23:15] That’s enough, D.A. Lance. 够了 兰斯检察官
[23:18] We’re done here. 我们结束了
[23:28] Global Energy was a bust. 国际能源扑了个空
[23:29] No sign of Dante or the uranium. 既没看到但丁也没找到铀
[23:32] You still came back looking 即便如此
[23:32] like a prizefighter, though. 你还是挂彩了
[23:34] We ran into a couple thugs on the way back. 我们回来的时候撞见了几个小混混
[23:36] Cute. A little brother-sister 真可爱 兄妹俩的
[23:37] crime-fighting duo time. 打击犯罪二人世界
[23:38] – I like it. – Any word from John and Rene? -我喜欢 -约翰和雷内有什么消息吗
[23:40] They struck out, too. 他们也什么都没找到
[23:42] Global Energy and Dunkirk Power are 国际能源和敦刻尔克电力
[23:44] the only two spots in star city that manufacture uranium. 是星城唯二产铀的两个地方
[23:47] – Archer’s still not working. – Right. -弓箭手还不能使用 -好吧
[23:48] I’m just about to go down into the deepest, darkest, 我刚准备去这里最黑暗
[23:50] most dungeony part of this bunker 最像地牢的地方
[23:51] and give it a full system reboot. 重启一下系统
[23:53] Then hopefully then, you know, Archer can be back online, 希望弓箭手随后就能重新上线
[23:54] we can find Dante, and all my dreams 我们找到但丁 然后我可以继续做
[23:56] of Smoak tech saving the world don’t have to die. 斯莫克科技拯救世界的梦
[23:59] I’m gonna clean this up. 我去清理一下这里
[24:23] Think I found the problem. 我好像找到问题了
[24:25] Some kind of jammer. 好像是某种屏蔽器
[24:28] Wonder how that got there. 不知道它是怎么跑到那的
[24:34] So you were never under duress. 原来没有人强迫你
[24:35] Sorry to disappoint you, 抱歉让你失望了
[24:37] but that’s what family does, right? 但这不就是家人该干的吗
[24:39] This is the reason that Archer isn’t working? 这就是弓箭手失灵的原因
[24:40] I couldn’t let you and your team get in the way again. 我不能让你的队伍再碍手碍脚了
[24:42] We don’t give up that easily. 我们不会这么轻易放弃的
[24:50] You’ve been lying this entire time, 看来你一直在说谎
[24:52] everything about our father, 关于我们父亲的一切
[24:53] your debt to Dante? 你欠但丁债的事
[24:57] It was all true, but I never needed you 那些全是真的 但是我从来不需要你
[24:59] to put me back together. 让我振作起来
[25:00] I just knew you’d try. 我只是知道你会这么做
[25:02] Can’t resist playing the hero, can you? 就是忍不住当英雄 对吧
[25:07] You went looking for a family, 你要寻找一个家庭
[25:09] and you chose the Ninth Circle? 结果选择了第九层
[25:11] Better than living as a Queen. 那也比当奎恩家的人强
[25:21] Always watch your opponent. 别忘了紧盯你的对手
[25:22] You don’t have to be a part of this. 你不必参与这些的
[25:25] You have a choice! 你可以选择的
[25:26] I’ve made it! 我已经做完选择了
[25:40] Bye, brother. 再见 哥哥
[25:52] I was marry to a junkie. 我跟一个吸毒的人结过婚
[25:54] You’d think I’d know when someone was lying to me. 你以为我能分辨谁在骗我
[25:56] At least now we know what side Emiko’s really on. 至少我们知道惠美子到底站在哪边了
[25:57] It doesn’t matter. The–the Ninth Circle are still out there, 这都无关紧要 第九层还在外面
[26:01] and they are a threat. 仍是个威胁
[26:02] You can take a minute to process this if you need to. 需要的话可以先花些时间处理一下这件事
[26:04] I need to know where she is. 我需要知道她在哪
[26:06] How soon can you have Archer back up and running? 弓箭手还有多久能恢复使用
[26:08] Not as soon as I would like. 没有我希望的那么快
[26:09] Emiko’s little device didn’t just jam up the system. 惠美子的设备不只是屏蔽了系统
[26:11] It wiped the entire memory card, which means 它清空了整个内存盘 这就意味着
[26:13] I have to rebuild the entire infrastructure. 我需要重新搭建整个基础架构
[26:14] Looks like we have another problem. 看来我们还有一个问题
[26:16] There’s been a break-in 这里被入侵了
[26:17] at the waste treatment site at Orchard Bay. 果园湾的废物处理厂
[26:18] I thought the only spots that manufactured uranium 我以为加工铀的据点
[26:20] were the two sites we just canvassed. 只有我们刚搜查过的那两处
[26:22] Well, that’s true, but how much do you want to bet 没错 但你要打赌多少钱
[26:23] that Dante and his pals aren’t actually after uranium? 但丁和他的同伙们的目标不是铀
[26:26] – More of Emiko’s lies. – What’d they get? -又是惠美子的谎言 -他们拿了什么
[26:27] All the ingredients to make a big batch of sarin gas. 合成大批沙林毒气的所需材料
[26:30] That plus the drones that they just stole 加上他们刚偷的无人机
[26:32] makes one hell of a murder party. 简直是场盛大的屠杀
[26:34] We have to know where the Ninth Circle 我们得搞明白第九层
[26:35] is planning on sending these drones. 打算把这些无人机派去哪里
[26:36] – Oliver, we’re on it. – You might want to take 5. -奥利弗 我们这就去办 -你休息一下
[26:39] I’m going to Emiko’s hideout, 我要去惠美子的藏身处
[26:40] see if she left behind a clue or something. 看她有没有留下线索之类的
[26:44] Yeah, or you could do exactly the opposite 是的 或者你可以完全
[26:45] of what your wife recommends. 不听你妻子的建议
[26:47] I’ll go with him. 我跟他一起去
[26:56] Are you here to give me another lecture or– 你又是来教训我 还是…
[26:59] The Halcones Lieutenant, Gustavo Hernandez, 阿尔孔小头目古斯塔沃·赫尔南德斯
[27:03] was found dead an hour ago. 一小时前被发现死亡
[27:07] Really? 真的吗
[27:09] Am I supposed to be sad about that or something? 我该为此伤心还是什么的吗
[27:13] Well, we had him in custody to prevent that. 我们拘留他就是为了避免这件事发生
[27:16] That is, of course, 本来好好的
[27:17] until your office said we had to turn him loose. 直到你这边说我们必须放他出来
[27:19] Well, he made bail. 他交了保释金
[27:21] You’re the one that said I had to do things the right way, 是你告诉我得用正确的方法做事
[27:23] so I let him loose, 所以我放了他
[27:24] and here we are back to square one. 现在我们回到原点了
[27:27] Well, actually, we’re not. 好吧 其实并不是
[27:29] Hernandez’s death 赫尔南德斯死了
[27:30] spooked one of Gonzalez’s other lieutenants, 惊动了冈萨雷斯的另一小头目
[27:32] and, uh, he’s gonna testify. 他准备作证
[27:36] Isn’t that convenient? 不觉得太容易了吗
[27:37] You think I did this. 你认为是我做的
[27:39] I’m not exactly hearing a denial. 你也没否认啊
[27:40] I shouldn’t have to give you one. 我不需要否认
[27:43] I think I’ve done more than enough 我想我做的已经够多了
[27:44] to have earned the benefit of the doubt from you. 你甚至不该怀疑我
[27:48] I saw how you looked at that man, 我看到你看那家伙的眼神
[27:51] and it was the same look that you gave Vinnie 你处决文尼之前
[27:55] right before you executed him. 也是用那个眼神看他
[27:59] I have busted my ass being a good D.A., 我尽心尽力当个称职的地检官
[28:03] trying to play by the rules, 努力按规矩办事
[28:04] but no matter what I do, 但不管我怎么做
[28:05] you always just see me as the Black Siren. 你都把我当黑海妖
[28:11] You’re right. You’re right, 你说得对 你说得对
[28:13] and I am sorry, but I don’t know 我很抱歉 但我不了解
[28:15] who you really are, Laurel. 真正的你 劳蕾尔
[28:17] I don’t, and I don’t think that you do either. 我不了解 我认为你也不了解
[28:22] I think that’s what scares me the most. 我认为那是令我最害怕的
[28:38] Didn’t hurt you too bad back there, did I? 刚才我没把你伤得太重吧
[28:41] No. It was a convincing performance. 没有 那是有说服力的表演
[28:44] Did you, uh, make any progress on who hired 你找到了是谁雇佣
[28:46] Andrew Thornton? 安德鲁·索顿
[28:49] You know I’m a man of my word. 你知道我是言而有信的人
[28:53] Once you’ve found and taken care of your mother’s killer, 你找到和解决了杀害你母亲的人
[28:56] you can go back to focusing on the mission. 就能专注回原来的任务
[28:59] A deal is a deal. 一言为定
[29:06] This is really impressive. 这真的令人很钦佩
[29:08] Did you come up with this yourself? 这是你自己想出来的吗
[29:10] Yeah, I did. 没错
[29:12] Um, and Queen Materials Inc., could be profitable 奎恩材料股份有限公司 可能会在
[29:15] in as little as 6 months. 短短半年内就盈利了
[29:17] If you look at page 7, after an initial startup fee, 如果你看第七页 在初创费用后
[29:20] its projected growth rate is at 14%. 它的预计增幅是14%
[29:23] I wish Oliver showed this kind of interest in the business. 我希望奥利弗对做生意能有这种兴趣
[29:26] I inherited your business sense. 我继承了你的生意头脑
[29:29] Let me start Queen Materials, and I’ll show you. 让我创立奎恩材料 我会展现给你看
[29:35] Well, I–I can’t approve this. 好吧 我不能同意
[29:38] Why not? 为什么不能
[29:39] Queen Consolidated is for Oliver. 奎恩集团是留给奥利弗的
[29:42] He’s going to inherit it, 他是继承人
[29:44] and if anyone were to find out that you’re my daughter… 如果有人发现你是我的女儿…
[29:49] I need this. 我需要这个
[29:52] Ok. Otherwise, I am gonna have to find 否则 我得去别处
[29:53] the money somewhere else, 寻找资金
[29:55] and I need it to help mom, 我需要这个来帮妈妈
[29:57] – something you never did. – Emiko. -而你从未做到 -惠美子
[30:00] Do you ever even think about us? 你有想过我们吗
[30:02] All the time, 一直在想
[30:03] and I wish things were different. 我希望情况不一样
[30:07] I really do. 我真的希望
[30:10] Since the day you left, 自从你走了
[30:12] I kept holding out, thinking 我一直欺骗自己
[30:14] one day you’d do the right thing 认为有一天你会做对的事
[30:16] and become the father I deserved. 成为我该拥有的父亲
[30:21] It’s never gonna happen, is it? 这绝不会发生 对吗
[30:23] I have to go. 我得走了
[30:26] I have a trip planned to China 我计划去中国旅行
[30:29] on the “Queen’s Gambit.” 坐”金牌奎恩”号
[30:33] And I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[30:36] Is there something else you’d like to talk to me about? 你还有什么要跟我说的吗
[30:42] No. Have a good trip. 没有 祝你旅途愉快
[31:05] You want to talk? 要聊聊吗
[31:08] Not even to the guy who found out 甚至不跟那个发现他
[31:09] his long lost sibling was secretly 失散多年的弟弟是个邪恶的
[31:12] an evil double agent? 双面间谍的人聊聊
[31:13] Being reminded that this has happened before 告诉我这事以前发生过
[31:15] is not really making things better. 并没有太大帮助
[31:19] I get that, but I also know 我明白 但我也知道
[31:21] that despite what Emiko’s done, 不管惠美子做了什么
[31:23] you’re not quite ready to give up on her. 你还没准备放弃她
[31:26] That obvious, huh? 这么明显吗
[31:28] Only to someone who knows you 只有了解你
[31:31] and who’s been there. 且经历过同样事情的人才了解
[31:33] All I wanted was to bring Andy back over to the light. 我当初只是想带安迪回到光明
[31:37] I don’t have to remind you what having that blind spot cost us. 我不必提醒你那个盲点让我们付出的代价
[31:41] No, you don’t. 不 你不必
[31:45] But please, John, trust me when I tell you 但约翰 请相信我
[31:47] that I am seeing Emiko more clearly than I ever have. 我看惠美子比从前更清楚
[31:51] Oliver, you’re still trying to save her. 奥利弗 你还在试着救她
[31:52] John, my family is to blame 约翰 我的家人
[31:54] for her current situation. 造成她的现状
[31:56] My–my father a-abandoned her and her mother. 我父亲抛弃了她和她母亲
[31:59] She was 11! 她那时11岁
[32:02] She was 11 years old, 才11岁
[32:04] and no one’s gonna convince me that– 没人可以使我确信
[32:06] that her life wouldn’t be different now 如果没有发生那件事
[32:08] if that had never happened. 她的生活不会不同
[32:10] Andy tried to convince me that I was the reason 安迪也试着使我确信是我
[32:12] for his bad choices, too. 让他做出错误选择的
[32:14] He made me feel so guilty that I was willing 他使我非常内疚
[32:17] to trust him again even after knowing 愿意再相信他 就算知道
[32:19] he worked for Damien Darhk. 他替达米恩·达克办事
[32:21] I held out hope, Oliver, so much hope 我怀抱希望 奥利弗 很大希望
[32:24] that I put you, my family, 却把你 我的家人
[32:28] my team at risk. 我的团队置于险境
[32:31] John, if I abandon her now… 约翰 如果我现在抛弃她
[32:37] I’m no better than my father. 我不会比我爸好到哪去
[32:39] If I can help redeem her, 如果我可以救赎她
[32:41] selfishly I feel like I–I help redeem my family just… 我自私地感觉像是能救赎我的家人
[32:48] a little. 一点点
[32:53] Felicity got a hit on the Ninth Circle. 费利西蒂发现第九层的位置了
[32:55] Drones are at an abandoned airfield north of the city. 无人机在城北的废弃机场
[32:57] And Emiko? 惠美子呢
[32:59] She’s there. 她在那里
[33:03] Let’s get the team. Let’s go. 叫上队员 出发
[33:23] All right. They’re still prepping the drones. 好吧 他们还在准备无人机
[33:24] Good news is we’re not too late. 好消息是我们来得不太晚
[33:26] Bad news is we’re outnumbered 5:1. 坏消息是敌人人数是我们的五倍
[33:28] Those are my kind of odds. 我喜欢这个比例
[33:29] – Got eyes on Dante. – And Emiko. -盯住但丁 -还有惠美子
[33:32] Once the drones are primed, 无人机一准备好
[33:34] we can begin the demonstration. 我们就开始展示
[33:36] Eight stolen drones, which means 8 potential targets, 八个无人机被偷 就有八个潜在目标
[33:39] and each one runs on a separate signal. 每个都有自己的信号
[33:40] It’s gonna take some time to hack into the guidance system. 需要一些时间黑进导航系统
[33:42] Oliver, that means that you need to stop those things 奥利弗 这表示你要在它们起飞前
[33:44] before they take off. 阻止它们
[33:46] You draw them out, I’ll get the drones. 你把人引出来 我来解决无人机
[33:47] Copy that. 收到
[33:48] Let’s go! 行动
[33:56] It’s your brother. 是你哥哥
[33:57] I’ll deal with him. 我来对付他
[33:58] Pack up the demonstration. 把展示品收起来
[34:00] No! The demonstration goes as planned. 不 按原定计划进行
[34:02] Protect the drones. 保护好无人机
[34:22] Dante! 但丁
[34:36] Drive. 开车
[34:40] Damn it! 该死
[34:51] Emiko. 惠美子
[34:54] Get out of here. 离开这里
[35:12] Bad news, guys. Those drones are airborne, 坏消息 各位 那些无人机上天了
[35:14] which means you need to incinerate them mid-air 这表示你必须在空中解决它们
[35:15] or else that’s a lot of sarin gas raining down on the city. 否则城里将有很多沙林毒气浇下
[35:18] Overwatch, it would be very helpful if I could see them. 守望者 我需要看见它们的位置
[35:21] Ok. I’m working on decloaking them now. 我在努力让它们现形
[35:25] I’m in. 我进去了
[35:44] There’s still one drone left. 还剩下一架无人机
[35:45] I’m working on it. 我正在努力
[35:47] Emiko, it’s not too late. 惠美子 现在为时未晚
[35:51] Whatever you owe Dante– 不管你欠但丁什么
[35:53] I owe Dante everything. 我欠但丁一切
[35:55] Dante taught me how to take care of myself, 但丁教我如何照顾自己
[35:58] to cut the ties that bind us, that hold us back, 切断我们的束缚 我们的约束
[36:01] which is why it’s time for us to say good-bye… 所以我们是时候道别了
[36:05] Brother! 哥哥
[36:07] Kill him! 干掉他
[36:27] Please tell me you got that last drone. 告诉我你找到最后一架无人机了
[36:29] By the time I locked on, the gas had already been deployed. 我锁定时 毒气已经被释放了
[36:34] Sorry, Oliver. 抱歉 奥利弗
[36:43] – How many casualties? – None. -多少伤亡 -没有
[36:45] The target was an abandoned building. 目标是个废弃建筑
[36:48] What about the other targets? 其他的目标呢
[36:48] Well, that’s the even weirder thing. 这就更奇怪了
[36:50] All of the other buildings targeted were also empty. 其他目标建筑也是废弃的
[36:52] Who goes to the trouble of bombing empty buildings? 谁会费劲去炸废弃建筑
[36:54] Seemed like some sort of weapons test. 看起来像是武器测试
[36:56] Well, imagine what would happen if all the drones worked 想想所有的无人机都起作用而不是一个
[36:58] instead of just one. 会有什么后果
[36:59] They’d be able to take out multiple targets simultaneously. 他们可以同时解决多个目标
[37:02] If we couldn’t stop this test, 如果我们无法阻止测试
[37:03] how are we gonna stop the real thing? 我们如何能阻止现实
[37:11] Reacting to the shocking allegations 有关对地检官劳蕾尔·兰斯
[37:12] about district attorney Laurel Lance, 惊人的指控
[37:14] new photos show her with notorious criminal Ricardo Diaz. 发现乐她与恶名昭彰罪犯里卡多·迪亚兹的合照
[37:18] Could the city’s highest prosecutor 市里最高级地检官
[37:20] actually be a wanted criminal herself? 其实是个被通缉的罪犯吗
[37:23] Looks like you’ve got a problem. 看来你有麻烦了
[37:26] – You. – Knocked off that Halcone? -是你 -干掉那个哈尔孔
[37:29] I did. 是我
[37:31] Media’s gonna have a field day. 媒体会很忙
[37:33] – You’re a psycho. – And you make me sad, -你是个疯子 -你让我难过
[37:36] trying so hard to become someone you’re not, 那么努力去做不是自己的自己
[37:38] and for what? 为了什么
[37:39] So that the city will take you seriously as a hero. 让城市真正把你视为英雄
[37:44] That is almost as ridiculous as you wanting to be one. 跟你想当英雄几乎一样可笑
[37:47] Get the hell out of my office. Now! 马上滚出我的办公室
[37:51] I thought I was punishing you for following me. 我以为我是惩罚你跟踪我
[37:55] Maybe I just set you free. 也许我是给了你自由
[38:05] Oh, hey. Good. You’re still here. 很好 你还在这
[38:07] I’m sorry. It’s been a day. 抱歉 忙了一天
[38:11] I assume that’s always the case. 我想常常都会这样
[38:13] Honestly, going over Archer has made me happier 说实话 参与弓箭手项目是我过去几个月来
[38:15] than I’ve been in months. 最开心的事
[38:16] The algorithms you programmed are like 你写的算法
[38:18] this beautifully composed rondo finale. 就像美妙的回旋曲终曲
[38:21] A rondo what, now? 现在谈什么回旋曲
[38:23] Not into opera. Got it. 不喜欢歌剧 明白
[38:25] Hey. So question for version two. 第二版的问题
[38:27] What happens when we 如果我们没有
[38:29] don’t have the DNA of the person that we are looking for? 我们要找的人的DNA呢
[38:33] – What do we do then? – Well, that’s a little trickier. -我们怎么办 -那有点棘手
[38:36] We could reprogram the algorithm to highlight 我们可以重新编写算法标出
[38:39] any individuals whose DNA we don’t have, 我们没有DNA的人
[38:41] but unless we hack into a medical or criminal database 但我们得黑入医疗或罪犯数据库
[38:43] and collect all of their DNA profiles first, 先收集他们的DNA档案
[38:47] all we’d really be doing is taking a couple pieces 否则我们就只是在
[38:48] of straw out of the haystack we’re looking in. 海底捞针
[38:50] Guess we’d better get to work then. 看来我们得赶紧开工了
[38:53] Ok. 好吧
[39:05] Felicity couldn’t find her, but you think you can, huh? 费利西蒂找不到她 你觉得你可以
[39:08] I just–I don’t want to give up. 我只是不想放弃
[39:18] Still trying to redeem her? 还想救赎她
[39:22] Trying to stop her 是想阻止她
[39:25] before it’s too late. 以免为时太晚
[39:31] You disobeyed a direct order. 你违抗直接命令
[39:36] I gave you that dagger. 这把匕首是我给你的
[39:42] The weapons test failed 武器测试失败
[39:43] because of your brother’s involvement. 是因为你哥哥干涉
[39:45] Any more mistakes, and the rest of the Ninth Circle 再犯错误 其他的第九层成员
[39:47] will mutiny. 将会叛变
[39:48] – I am their leader. – Then lead. -我是他们的首领 -那就领导吧
[39:51] Where is your focus at this critical time? 在这关键时刻你的关注点在哪里
[39:53] The family you swore to give up to be part of the Ninth Circle. 你加入第九层时发誓要放弃的家人
[39:57] Your absence has been noted. 我们注意到你的分心了
[40:01] Thanks to my time with Oliver, 多亏我跟奥利弗的相处时光
[40:03] I found something even better. 我发现了更好的东西
[40:07] The Archer Program, 弓箭手项目
[40:08] cutting-edge surveillance technology. 尖端监视技术
[40:12] We can’t stake our future on technology 我们不能把我们的未来押在
[40:15] we haven’t even seen. 我们见都没见过的技术上
[40:18] I need you to trust my vision, 我要你相信我的远见
[40:20] ok, trust that you have taught me well, 相信你把我教得很好
[40:23] but if you question my authority again, 但如果你再质疑我的权威
[40:27] I’ll kill you. 我会杀了你
[40:35] The “Queen’s Gambit” sent “金牌奎恩”号
[40:36] a mayday transmission late last night 昨天深夜发出求救信号
[40:38] and has not been heard from since. 自此再无消息
[40:41] Casualties of the “Queen’s gambit” include “金牌奎恩”号的伤亡人员包括
[40:42] Starling City billionaire Robert Queen 星城亿万富翁罗伯特·奎恩
[40:43] “金牌奎恩”号 爆炸装置位置 发票: 马尔科姆·梅林
[40:45] and his son Oliver. 还有他的儿子奥利弗
[40:46] While rescue teams continue to comb the seas 救援队伍还在海上
[40:48] in search of passengers– 搜救乘客…
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第7季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第7季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme