时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[00:49] | I love you so much. | 我也好爱你 |
[00:50] | I’ll love you even more when this baby’s out of me. | 但等我生完孩子 我会更爱你的 |
[02:02] | You’re ready. | 你已经准备好了 |
[02:27] | Mom, I’m home! | 妈 我回来了 |
[02:30] | Mrs. Carver had that cheese you love so much at the store, | 卡佛太太店里进了你最喜欢的那款芝士 |
[02:34] | the one that tastes better than it smells. | 就是闻起来臭吃起来香的那种 |
[02:39] | Mom? | 妈 |
[02:46] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[03:18] | – Seriously, mom. – Good instincts. Hi. | -开什么玩笑 妈 -直觉不错 嗨 |
[03:21] | How is Mrs. Carver? | 卡佛太太还好吗 |
[03:24] | The usual. | 还是老样子 |
[03:26] | She’s had to tell me everyone else’s business in town, | 她还是喜欢跟我聊镇上的各种八卦 |
[03:28] | and she’s trying to set me up with her son. | 而且她还想撮合我和她儿子 |
[03:31] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[03:31] | No. The older one. | 不 是她的大儿子 |
[03:33] | Oh, “Cowardly Lion” Seth? | “胆小鬼狮子”赛斯 |
[03:34] | Isn’t he more scarecrow, though? No brains? | 可他不是更像那个稻草人吗 没脑子的那个 |
[03:37] | Either way, not for you. | 不管像哪个 反正都不适合你 |
[03:38] | Where were you? | 你刚刚在干嘛 |
[03:39] | Well, I was on the phone. | 那个 我刚刚在打电话 |
[03:40] | A meeting with Smoak Tech. | 和斯莫克科技的电话会议 |
[03:42] | Have you ever thought about actually going in to work? | 你有想过走出家门去真的工作吗 |
[03:45] | You know, we could get out of Bloomfield, go to the city. | 你知道我们可以离开布伦菲德 搬去城里 |
[03:48] | I could go with you. | 我可以和你一起去 |
[03:49] | Oh, you know the city’s not safe for us. | 你知道城里对我们来说并不安全 |
[03:50] | If anyone ever found out who your father is | 如果任何人发现你父亲的真实身份 |
[03:53] | or who you are… | 或者你的身份… |
[03:54] | Right. Right. | 是啊 没错 |
[03:55] | But I know how much you love that company. | 但我知道你有多喜欢那家公司 |
[03:58] | And I know how to protect myself. You made sure of that. | 而且我知道如何保护自己 这点你大可放心 |
[04:01] | I sure did. | 我当然放心 |
[04:02] | So if dad’s as big a hero as you say, | 如果爸爸像你说的那样是个大英雄 |
[04:04] | then why can’t we just tell everyone that? | 那我们为什么不能让其他人知道呢 |
[04:05] | It’s not that simple, Mia. | 事情没那么简单 米娅 |
[04:07] | You just have to trust me on that. I’m sorry. | 这件事上你必须相信我 抱歉 |
[04:11] | Hey, I was thinking a vintage movie night. | 我刚刚在想可以搞一个旧电影特展夜 |
[04:15] | A Jordan Peele marathon. | 乔丹·皮尔电影连播 |
[04:17] | Yeah. Sure. | 好啊 可以 |
[04:19] | Hand over that cheese. | 交出那块芝士 |
[04:28] | Shoot. | 该死 |
[04:32] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[04:58] | What the frak? | 这是什么鬼 |
[05:22] | Intruder. Access denied. | 入侵者 拒绝访问 |
[05:24] | – Initiating self-destruct protocol. – Frak. | -启动自毁程序 -该死 |
[05:28] | Intruder… | 入侵者 |
[05:29] | Mia, what are you doing? | 米娅 你在干什么 |
[05:31] | What am I doing? What are you doing with all this? | 我没做什么 倒是你用这些东西要做什么 |
[05:33] | Uh, I can explain in just one second. | 给我一秒钟我就能解释清楚 |
[05:35] | 7, 6, 5– | 七 六 五 |
[05:38] | Access granted. | 授予访问权限 |
[05:41] | This is just a little something | 这只是一点小玩意 |
[05:42] | that I’ve been working on on the side. | 是我顺便做的东西 |
[05:44] | For Smoak Tech? | 也是给斯莫克科技做的 |
[05:45] | No, not exactly. Um… | 不 不完全是 |
[05:49] | There is a corrupt company in the Glades | 在贫民区里有一个腐败的公司 |
[05:51] | that I am this close to exposing. | 我只差这么一点就能曝光他们了 |
[05:53] | You’re hacking again like Overwatch. | 你又像守望者那样在当黑客 |
[05:57] | Oh, well, no, Overwatch was part of a team, right? | 当然不是了 守望者是小队的一员 对吗 |
[05:59] | Team Arrow. And this is solo. | 绿箭队 这只是个人活动 |
[06:01] | So no team, no complications. | 所以没有小队 也就没那么复杂 |
[06:03] | You’re a vigilante. | 你是治安维持者 |
[06:05] | No, not exactly. | 不 不全是 |
[06:06] | Technically, yes, by definition– | 理论上来说是的 从定义来说 |
[06:09] | How long have you been hiding this from me? | 你这些瞒了我多久了 |
[06:11] | – Mia– – How long? | -米娅 -多久了 |
[06:12] | Mia, I can explain. | 米娅 我可以解释 |
[06:12] | You realize I haven’t left this town ever? | 你知道吗 我从未离开过这个小镇 |
[06:16] | I didn’t get to go to school like a normal kid. | 我不能像普通孩子那样去学校上学 |
[06:18] | I haven’t even been to a real city. | 我从没去过一个真正的城市 |
[06:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:20] | You told me that we had to hide here | 你告诉我 我们必须躲在这里 |
[06:23] | because dad was the Green Arrow. | 因为爸爸曾是绿箭侠 |
[06:24] | That’s true. | 这是事实 |
[06:25] | And now I find out that you’ve been doing | 可现在我发现原来你一直都在 |
[06:26] | the exact same thing the entire time. | 做着和他一样的事情 |
[06:28] | No, your father and I promised each other | 不 我和你爸向彼此承诺过 |
[06:30] | that we would keep fighting for the city | 我们会一直为这个城市奋战到底 |
[06:33] | to make the city better for you | 让城市变得更好 这样的话你 |
[06:35] | and for–for our family. | 和我 我们一家才能生活得更好 |
[06:39] | I can’t sit back and do nothing, Mia. | 我没法袖手旁观置之不理 米娅 |
[06:41] | And yet that’s exactly what you’re telling me to do. | 但这恰恰就是你教给我的处事原则 |
[06:42] | No, I’m not. Mia, this is different. | 不 我没有 米娅 这可不一样 |
[06:44] | – Is it?! – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[06:45] | Because I’m starting to believe what everyone else says, | 因为我开始相信其他人所说的了 |
[06:47] | that…vigilantes are the opposite of heroes. | 他们说 治安维持者其实是英雄的对立面 |
[06:51] | That is just propaganda– | 那只是舆论造谣 |
[06:52] | Oh, says you. | 你当然这么说了 |
[06:54] | And why should I believe anything you say again? | 我为什么还要再相信你说的话 |
[06:56] | Mia. | 米娅 |
[06:57] | You’ve been lying to me my whole life. | 你骗了我一辈子 |
[07:00] | I don’t even know who you are. | 我都不知道你是谁了 |
[07:11] | Mom, I’m going to Star City, | 妈 我现在要去星城 |
[07:12] | and this time, you can’t stop me. | 而这次 你阻止不了我 |
[07:16] | I need to find out the truth about everything… | 我要查出所有事情的真相 |
[07:20] | About who our family really is, | 查出我们家究竟是什么样的 |
[07:23] | what I’m meant to do with my life. | 我的人生该做些什么 |
[07:28] | I can’t be held back anymore. | 我不能再踌躇不前了 |
[07:32] | I need to forge my own path. | 我要开拓自己的道路 |
[07:35] | What’s the Black Star for? | 为什么纹黑星 |
[07:37] | My mom once told me that all the starlight we see | 我妈曾经告诉过我 我们看到的所有星光 |
[07:40] | has so far to travel | 都经过长时间的行进才能到达 |
[07:42] | that the stars might not even exist anymore. | 以至于那些星星也许都已经不存在了 |
[07:47] | Eventually, they all just fade to black, erased. | 最终 它们只会消失在黑暗中 不复存在 |
[07:53] | That’s where I want to be. | 那就是我想去的地方 |
[07:58] | What’s all that? | 那是什么 |
[08:01] | Prize fighting. | 职业拳击赛 |
[08:07] | How much you make on that? | 打拳能赚多少 |
[08:08] | A few grand if you win. | 赢了有几千块 |
[08:12] | I don’t lose. | 我从没输过 |
[08:19] | Of course you can do handstand push-ups. | 你当然可以倒立作俯卧撑了 |
[08:24] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[08:25] | You mean to risk our lives by sneaking into the Glades? | 你是说我们冒着生命危险潜入贫民区吗 |
[08:27] | No. Not at all. You? | 不 完全没准备好 你呢 |
[08:31] | Don’t have anything better to do. | 我没别的事可做 |
[08:37] | Tell me again why we couldn’t just take the tunnels. | 再告诉我一次 我们为什么不能直接走隧道 |
[08:42] | There’s heat on the Canaries right now. | 现在有警察在追捕金丝雀 |
[08:43] | The tunnels could be blown. | 隧道有可能被发现了 |
[08:45] | So we get to do this the hard way. | 那我们只好挑战高难度了 |
[08:47] | Are you coming or what? | 你到底来不来 |
[08:49] | Show-off. | 臭显摆 |
[08:55] | This is gonna be a long night. | 今晚将会很漫长 |
[08:59] | Great. Only 5 million more feet to go. | 好极了 还有1500多公里要爬 |
[09:02] | Rest up. Once we get in the Glades, | 休息一下 一旦到了贫民区 |
[09:04] | we’ll have to move fast, find Felicity, | 我们必须快速行动 找到费利西蒂 |
[09:06] | and get her out before anyone knows we were here. | 在被人发现之前 把她救出来 |
[09:08] | And here I thought you hated her. | 你不是恨她吗 |
[09:11] | No one gets to kill my mom except me. | 除了我 没人能杀我妈 |
[09:14] | It’d be easier if we had some backup. | 如果我们有援手 事情会更容易 |
[09:16] | Yeah, well, if you shut up, you’ll catch your breath faster. | 如果你闭嘴 你就不会喘不过气了 |
[09:18] | I just think it was a mistake to not bring the rest of the team. | 我只是认为不带其余的队员来是个错误 |
[09:21] | They’re not a team. They’re vigilantes. | 他们不是我们的队员 他们是治安维持者 |
[09:24] | Their kind ruined Star City. | 星城就是他们毁掉的 |
[09:27] | They’re not the criminals you think they are, Mia. | 他们不是你所认为的罪犯 米娅 |
[09:30] | I remember them being heroes back then. | 我记得他们以前曾经是英雄 |
[09:31] | They only want to save the city. | 他们一心只想拯救这座城市 |
[09:33] | – We got eyes on us. – What? | -有人发现我们了 -什么 |
[09:36] | Save the arrow. We’re OK. | 别浪费箭了 我们没事 |
[09:38] | I thought you couldn’t hack Archer. | 你不是不能黑入弓箭手项目吗 |
[09:40] | But you can make yourself temporarily invisible. | 但是可以让自己暂时隐形 |
[09:44] | Show-off. | 臭显摆 |
[09:47] | Watch it. | 看好了 |
[09:54] | Any luck finding William? | 有找到威廉吗 |
[09:56] | Fight club was empty. | 拳击馆空无一人 |
[09:57] | Wherever he and Mia are headed, | 不管他和米娅要去哪 |
[09:59] | they’re on their own now. | 他们现在只能靠自己了 |
[10:01] | And you’re OK with that? | 你对此没意见吗 |
[10:02] | He doesn’t need my help anymore. | 他不再需要我的帮助了 |
[10:04] | And besides, Felicity wants us to prioritize | 而且 费利西蒂要我们把找到炸弹 |
[10:06] | finding those bombs. | 作为首要任务 |
[10:07] | The city’s in danger. | 这座城市现在有危险 |
[10:09] | And, also, maybe you missed the vigilante life a little. | 而且 你也许有点想念当治安维持者的生活了 |
[10:12] | Working with a team, saving the city. | 与小队一起联手拯救这座城市 |
[10:14] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[10:16] | Any new leads on locating the bombs? | 找寻炸弹的下落有什么新发现吗 |
[10:17] | Just a lot of shoddy police work | 只是在调查费利西蒂的死上 |
[10:19] | surrounding Felicity’s death– | 警察的工作做得太差劲了 |
[10:20] | Missing evidence, incomplete scene reports. | 缺少证据 现场报告不完整 |
[10:23] | The case files are a mess. | 案件卷宗杂乱无章 |
[10:25] | Well, I have a contact at the department. | 我在局里认识一个人 |
[10:26] | If somebody paid to have that done, | 如果有人收受贿赂来做此事 |
[10:28] | he would know about it. | 他会知道的 |
[10:29] | You talking about Anson? | 你是说安生吗 |
[10:31] | Yup. | 没错 |
[10:32] | I thought he cut you off. | 他不是和你斩断联系了吗 |
[10:33] | He did. | 是的 |
[10:34] | That’s why I have you two as backup. | 所以我需要你们俩做后援 |
[10:46] | You got real balls coming here. | 你居然有种来这里 |
[10:48] | You wouldn’t answer your phone. | 你不接电话 |
[10:50] | Next time, take the hint. | 下次 你应该知趣 |
[10:52] | I told you I can’t help you anymore, | 我和你说了我不能再帮你 |
[10:53] | especially not now. | 尤其是现在 |
[10:54] | I need intel. | 我需要情报 |
[10:56] | Intel on what? | 什么情报 |
[10:57] | The murder of Felicity Smoak. | 关于费利西蒂·斯莫克的死 |
[10:59] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[11:03] | Wrong answer. | 答错了 |
[11:11] | Are you shaking me down? | 你是在威胁我吗 |
[11:12] | Actually, I was really hoping to avoid it. | 其实 我本希望能避免这种情况 |
[11:14] | So why don’t you tell me everything you know, Anson? | 所以你不如把知道的全都告诉我吧 安生 |
[11:16] | Eden Corps. | 伊登公司 |
[11:18] | They paid the SCPD to fake Smoak’s death, | 他们付钱给星城警局伪造了斯莫克的死 |
[11:21] | tie up the loose ends. | 收拾残局 |
[11:22] | Eden Corps hasn’t been active for months. | 伊登公司已经沉寂了好几个月 |
[11:24] | Well, they are now. | 现在不是了 |
[11:25] | And they don’t want anyone to know about it, | 而且他们不想任何人知道 |
[11:28] | probably to start nuking cities again. | 或许会再用核武器轰炸城市 |
[11:31] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[11:32] | Tell us where they are. | 告诉我们他们的位置 |
[11:33] | The Glades. Galaxy One’s their front. | 贫民区 星系一就是他们的门面 |
[11:51] | Roy. Roy! | 罗伊 罗伊 |
[11:53] | Stop! | 住手 |
[11:55] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[11:56] | Stop it! | 快住手 |
[11:59] | Come on. It’s time to go. | 别打了 该走了 |
[12:01] | It’s time to go. | 该走了 |
[12:07] | So this is how the other half live. | 这就是另一半人的生活 |
[12:09] | Sadly, Star City used to look very similar to this. | 真难过 星城曾经就像这样 |
[12:13] | These are the coordinates from Felicity’s tape, | 这些是费利西蒂磁带上的坐标 |
[12:15] | which means she’s in there somewhere, hopefully, alive. | 这意味着她就在那里面 希望她还活着 |
[12:18] | Galaxy One is one of the richest companies in the world, | 星系一是世界上最富有的公司之一 |
[12:21] | and heavily guarded. | 还戒备森严 |
[12:23] | They’re not just gonna let us walk right in. | 他们不会让我们这样直接进去的 |
[12:25] | Actually, that’s exactly what they’re gonna do. | 事实上 他们会这样做 |
[12:33] | Oh, this is ridiculous. | 太可笑了 |
[12:35] | We need to look the part, Ms. Executive Assistant. | 我们要装得像点 行政助理女士 |
[12:37] | I am definitely higher up than your assistant. | 我看起来绝对不只是你的助理 |
[12:39] | And that is not what I’m talking about. | 而且我不是说这个 |
[12:41] | We are the kids of vigilantes. | 我们是治安维持者的孩子 |
[12:43] | The second they scan us, we’re done. | 他们一扫描我们 我们就完蛋 |
[12:44] | My last name isn’t Clayton anymore. | 我不姓克莱顿 |
[12:46] | And, besides, all the focus is gonna be on me, the CEO, anyway, | 再说了 我才是焦点 首席执行官 |
[12:49] | so just play along. | 你配合我就行 |
[12:51] | Didn’t I ask you to send me the financials on the Brennan merger? | 我不是让你把布伦南合并的财务报表发给我吗 |
[12:54] | It should be there. | 应该发给你了 |
[12:55] | I need you to reschedule my 12:00 with Optics. | 我要你重新安排我12点与奥普克斯的见面 |
[12:58] | Sir, you need to scan in. | 先生 你需要扫描进入 |
[12:59] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 知道 知道 |
[13:00] | So push my 12:00 to 3:00 to make room for Jackson Labs at 1:00, | 从12点推到3点 1点空出来给杰克逊实验室 |
[13:02] | and then clear my morning to review the Jackson Labs R&D. | 再把我早上时间空出来回顾杰克逊实验室的研发 |
[13:04] | Prepare for identification. | 准备确认身份 |
[13:06] | DNA match complete. Proceed. | DNA匹配完成 请进 |
[13:11] | – Hey. You’re holding me up. – She needs to scan. | -你在耽误我时间 -她需要扫描 |
[13:13] | – Don’t be ridiculous. She’s just my assistant. Trust me… – Sir. | -别傻了她只是我的助手 相信我 -先生 |
[13:21] | Prepare for identification. | 准备确认身份 |
[13:23] | Access denied. | 拒绝进入 |
[13:25] | You need to come with us, Miss. | 你需要跟我们走一趟 女士 |
[13:27] | How about I don’t? | 我要是不呢 |
[13:27] | – Lockdown. – hands up, now. | -封锁 -举起手来 |
[13:30] | It’s cool, fellas. | 别紧张 伙计们 |
[13:31] | Lockdown. | 封锁 |
[13:34] | – She’s with me. – Lockdown. | -她是我的人 -封锁 |
[13:36] | Sorry, Agent Hawke, we didn’t know she was one of yours. | 对不起 霍克探员 我们不知道她是你的人 |
[13:39] | I know. That’s the point. | 我知道 这才是重点 |
[13:44] | DNA match complete. Proceed. | DNA匹配完成 请进 |
[13:46] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[13:54] | I have been tailing you guys since the bazaar. | 从集市开始我就一直跟着你们 |
[13:56] | Once I figured out you were headed here, | 一知道你们要来这里 |
[13:58] | I started pulling credentials for clearance. | 我就开始找官方证件 |
[13:59] | As an agent for Knightwatch? | 骑士团的探员吗 |
[14:01] | Which is just what, the good version of A.R.G.U.S.? | 那是什么 好的天眼会吗 |
[14:03] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[14:05] | Look, I wanted to tell you the truth, but I couldn’t. | 听着 我之前想告诉你真相 但我不能 |
[14:07] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[14:11] | – Yeah, you did. – Mia! | -你有的选 -米娅 |
[14:13] | I trusted you, but all you did was lie to me, like everyone else. | 我相信过你 但你一直都像其他人一样骗我 |
[14:17] | Look, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:20] | Was any of it real? | 你说的有句真话吗 |
[14:23] | All of it. | 句句都真 |
[14:25] | Ok, as much as I love relationship drama when it’s not my own, | 好了 我的确喜欢看别人的爱情剧 |
[14:28] | do you think we could focus on the task at hand | 但我们能把注意力集中在当前的任务上 |
[14:29] | and not blow our cover immediately? | 而不是立刻暴露自己吗 |
[14:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[14:36] | All right, secret agent guy, so what do you know about this place? | 好了 神秘探员 你对这个地方了解多少 |
[14:39] | All right. I’ve been doing recon on the building. | 我一直在调查这栋楼 |
[14:41] | There are hidden sublevels here, unlisted to the general public. | 这里有未向公众公开的隐藏次楼层 |
[14:44] | Well, that’s where they have to be holding Mom. | 我妈妈一定就被关在那里 |
[14:46] | How do we get down there? | 我们怎么进去 |
[14:47] | My badge isn’t gonna cut it. | 我的警徽进不去 |
[14:49] | There’ll only be a handful of people with access, all DNA-based. | 只有少数人可以访问 全都是DNA扫描 |
[14:51] | Well, I have a meeting with the guy who runs this place, Keven Dale. | 我要和这里的老板开会 凯文·戴尔 |
[14:54] | I mean, if anyone has access, it’s him. | 如果有人有权限 那就是他了 |
[14:57] | All we have to do is steal and replicate his DNA. Easy. | 我们只需要盗走再复制他的DNA 简单 |
[15:01] | It actually is. Look, I have the tech. | 确实是 我有技术 |
[15:03] | You just have to swipe a sample. | 你只需要偷一个样本就可以了 |
[15:05] | Wait. Me? | 等等 我吗 |
[15:08] | No, no. Stealing stuff covertly. I don’t do that. | 不 我不干偷东西的事 |
[15:11] | Well, lucky for you, your sister does. | 幸运的是 你妹妹会 |
[15:14] | Great. I’ll locate the sublevels while you guys are with Dale. | 好 你们搞定戴尔 我去找次楼层 |
[15:18] | I’ll find you after. | 一会儿找你们 |
[15:22] | Let’s do a deep dive into Galaxy. | 我们来彻查一下星系 |
[15:24] | We can see if– | 看我们能不能 |
[15:29] | Rene? | 雷内 |
[15:32] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[15:33] | Damn it, Zoe. | 该死的 佐伊 |
[15:34] | I knew you were involved with the Canaries, but… | 我知道你和金丝雀们有关 但是 |
[15:39] | I didn’t think you were one of them. | 我没想到你也是他们的一员 |
[15:41] | Not only did you not stay away from my daughter, | 你不仅没有离我女儿远点 |
[15:43] | but you brought Roy into this. | 还将罗伊牵扯进来 |
[15:46] | I didn’t think you were alive. | 我没想到你还活着 |
[15:48] | Nice to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[15:49] | What are you doing slumming it in Star City anyway? | 你又来星城贫民窟干什么呢 |
[15:52] | I still know you’re looking for the bombs. | 我还知道你们在寻找炸弹的下落 |
[15:55] | And you need to stop. | 你们得停下了 |
[15:56] | You already know that Galaxy’s behind all this, don’t you? | 你早知道星系是这一切的幕后黑手了 是吗 |
[15:59] | This is the part where you’re supposed to tell me I’m wrong, | 你现在应该告诉我我想错了 |
[16:02] | that my father, a former vigilante, | 我的父亲 一名曾经的治安维持者 |
[16:05] | is not working with the bad guys. | 没有在和坏人合作 |
[16:07] | The bomb plans you saw– | 你们看见的炸弹计划 |
[16:08] | they’re phase one of what we’re calling | 它们是我们称之为星城革新计划中的 |
[16:10] | The Star City reformation project. | 第一个阶段 |
[16:12] | – Oh, my god. – You’re part of this. | -我的天哪 -你跟这件事有关 |
[16:14] | It’s not what you think it is. | 这不是你想的那样 |
[16:16] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:17] | Because wiping out an entire city sounds a lot like genocide. | 因为扫除整个星城听起来就是大屠杀 |
[16:20] | Look, this isn’t about destroying Star City. | 听着 这不是为了摧毁星城 |
[16:23] | It’s about expanding what we’ve done in the Glades. | 这是为了扩展我们在贫民区的所做的成果 |
[16:27] | And with Galaxy’s help, | 有了星系的帮忙 |
[16:29] | I’ll be able to do that within a fraction of the time. | 我将能在很短的时间内做到 |
[16:31] | Everyone will be safely evacuated | 在一切发生之前 |
[16:33] | before anything happens. | 所有人都会被安全地疏散 |
[16:35] | How is it you got all the age and none of the wisdom? | 你怎么空长了岁数却一点没变聪明 |
[16:38] | They’re playing you, Rene. | 他们在耍你 雷内 |
[16:41] | Galaxy is just a front for Eden Corps. | 星系只是伊登公司的一个门面 |
[16:43] | Eden Corps doesn’t exist anymore. | 伊登公司已经不存在了 |
[16:45] | And even if it did, | 而就算它存在 |
[16:47] | if Galaxy was run by a terrorist organization, | 如果星系是由恐怖组织掌控 |
[16:49] | I would know. | 我会知道 |
[16:50] | Just like you knew Galaxy was paying cops | 就像你知道星系贿赂了警察 |
[16:52] | to fake Felicity’s death? | 伪造费利西蒂的死亡吗 |
[16:54] | Yeah. Yeah, she’s still alive, Rene. | 是的 她还活着 雷内 |
[16:58] | Galaxy’s not the enemy. | 星系不是敌人 |
[17:01] | They’ve been nothing but supportive, altruistic. | 他们所做的都是在无私地给予帮助 |
[17:05] | Sweetheart, | 亲爱的 |
[17:07] | you’ve seen it. | 你也见过的 |
[17:08] | Yeah, but I wouldn’t allow myself to be blinded by it. | 是的 但我是不会被它糊弄住的 |
[17:12] | You always told me to rely on my instincts. | 你一直告诉我要相信自己的直觉 |
[17:15] | What happened to yours? | 那你的直觉呢 |
[17:16] | You need to open your eyes, Rene. | 你需要看清事实 雷内 |
[17:18] | I did… | 我有 |
[17:20] | And I used to believe being a vigilante helped solve problems. | 我以前相信做一名治安维持者能帮助解决问题 |
[17:25] | You and I both know it’s not that simple. | 你我都知道并不是这么简单 |
[17:28] | Please just let this go. | 请你们不要再追究这件事 |
[17:32] | The father I knew, the hero… | 我所认识的父亲 英雄 |
[17:36] | would not have let this go. | 是绝对不会放弃追究这件事的 |
[17:40] | You may have forgotten that hero, | 你也许已经遗忘了那个英雄 |
[17:45] | but I haven’t. | 但我没有 |
[17:53] | Thank you for seeing us on such short notice, Mr. Dale. | 谢谢你这么快来见我们 戴尔先生 |
[17:55] | When the CEO of Harris consolidated comes calling, | 如果哈里森联合公司的CEO打电话给你 |
[17:58] | you answer. | 你非接不可 |
[17:59] | And please call me Keven. | 请叫我凯文就好 |
[18:04] | Can I get you or your assistant anything? | 您和您的助理需要喝点什么吗 |
[18:05] | Actually, I’m his associate. | 其实 我是他的同事 |
[18:08] | My associate, Ms. Margo, and I would love some coffee. | 我的同事 玛戈小姐 和我想来一杯咖啡 |
[18:13] | 3 cups of the house favorite. | 三杯招牌咖啡 |
[18:17] | So how can I be of service? | 我能为你们做点什么 |
[18:19] | I’ve heard through the grapevine | 我听到了小道消息 |
[18:20] | that you’ve been working with Halcyon Pharmaceuticals. | 说你一直在与翡翠鸟制药合作 |
[18:23] | That’s supposed to be hush-hush. | 这应该是个秘密 |
[18:24] | I’m evaluating their firm for a potential acquisition, | 我正在评估他们的公司是否有被收购的可能 |
[18:28] | and I was hoping for some intel. | 希望能得到一些内幕消息 |
[18:30] | Before I share my secrets, | 在我分享我的秘密之前 |
[18:32] | how about you share one of yours? | 不如你们先分享一个你们的吧 |
[18:34] | How were you able to get Harris Consolidated | 你们是怎么让哈里森联合公司 |
[18:36] | off the ground so quickly? | 这么快成功 |
[18:38] | Oh, I wish I could say it was some genius plan, | 我真希望是因为某个天才的计划 |
[18:41] | but, really, it was luck. | 但其实 只是运气罢了 |
[18:43] | An angel investor backed me. | 一位天使投资人资助了我 |
[18:46] | You have to tell me who. | 你得告诉我是谁 |
[18:48] | City of Emeralds’ Capital. | 翡翠城资本 |
[18:50] | But whoever they are, they’ve stayed anonymous. | 无论是谁 他们维持匿名状态 |
[18:55] | So now that I’ve told you my secret, | 所以我已告诉了你我的秘密 |
[18:58] | tell me about Halcyon. | 跟我说说翡翠鸟 |
[19:00] | We’ve ended our arrangement. | 我们已经结束合作了 |
[19:02] | They didn’t align with our philosophy. | 他们跟我们观念不合 |
[19:04] | Which is what? | 什么观念 |
[19:06] | We want to change the world. | 我们想要改变世界 |
[19:09] | You can’t do that mired in short-term thinking. | 眼光短浅可做不到这一点 |
[19:14] | You know what they say about fidgeters, don’t you? | 你知道人们如何评价烦躁不安的人吗 |
[19:16] | Dreamers with idle hands. | 无所事事的空想家 |
[19:20] | I assure you, Mr. Harris, | 我向你保证 哈里森先生 |
[19:22] | No one has ever accused me of being idle. | 没有人曾指责过我无所事事 |
[19:26] | Mr. Harris, we have an issue back at the office now. | 哈里森先生 我们有事需要回办公室了 |
[19:31] | I am so sorry, Keven. The life of a CEO. | 很抱歉 凯文 CEO的生活就是这样的 |
[19:34] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[19:35] | Keep in touch. | 保持联系 |
[19:37] | Oh, he definitely wants to be in touch. | 他当然想保持联系了 |
[19:47] | How goes the search? | 调查结果如何 |
[19:50] | Well, knowing Galaxy’s behind everything | 知道了星系是一切的幕后黑手 |
[19:52] | really narrows it down. | 确实让范围缩小了很多 |
[19:54] | If the bombs are being stored in the Glades, | 如果炸弹被放置在贫民区 |
[19:56] | it’ll be at headquarters. | 就一定是在总部 |
[19:59] | Your dad being involved in all this, uh, | 你爸被卷入这一切 |
[20:04] | it can’t be easy. | 对你来说肯定不容易 |
[20:05] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[20:08] | Let me know when you’re ready to go, ok? | 你准备好出发后告诉我 好吗 |
[20:19] | All right. This is the access point to the sublevels. | 这是去地下各层的接驳点 |
[20:22] | It’s the only unlisted elevator bay in the building. | 这是整栋大厦唯一没有公开的电梯 |
[20:24] | Their random full-body DNA scanner | 他们的随机全身DNA扫描设备 |
[20:26] | wasn’t a dead giveaway? | 不是让我们暴露无遗吗 |
[20:27] | But how’s this swab gonna trick a full scan? | 但这棉签怎么能骗过全身扫描呢 |
[20:29] | Watch. | 看着 |
[20:38] | Is that replicating the DNA signature? How? | 是在复制DNA签名吗 怎么做到的 |
[20:41] | Secrets of the trade. | 行业秘密 |
[20:54] | You want a cookie or something? | 你想来块曲奇之类的吗 |
[20:56] | All right. Be ready. | 做好准备 |
[20:58] | There’s no telling what we’re facing. | 谁也不知道我们将要面对的是什么 |
[21:00] | Stay back and in the elevator. Understood? | 躲在后面 待在电梯里 明白了吗 |
[21:02] | You know, I’m really enjoying | 我还真挺享受 |
[21:03] | all these heartfelt brother-sister moments. | 这些衷心的兄妹情深时刻呢 |
[21:05] | You’re just more useful to me not dead. | 你活着对我更有用而已 |
[21:08] | I’m sorry. Do you care about me? | 你说什么 你在乎我 |
[21:11] | Yeah. Maybe. I’m also not the only one. | 也许吧 也不是只有我 |
[21:15] | You know your angel investor, | 记得你的天使投资人吗 |
[21:16] | City of Emerald Capital? | “翡翠资本城” |
[21:18] | I think Mom might’ve had something to do with that. | 我觉得妈妈可能跟它有关系 |
[21:21] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[21:23] | Well, Emerald for Emerald City. | 翡翠指的是翡翠城 |
[21:27] | “The Wizard of Oz” was Mom’s favorite. | 《绿野仙踪》是妈妈最喜欢的书 |
[21:29] | We used to read it all the time when I was little. | 我小时候我们经常看 |
[21:33] | I guess she might’ve been watching over you after all. | 我猜她终究还是在守护着你 |
[22:24] | Mia. | 米娅 |
[22:29] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[22:33] | You are alive. | 你还活着 |
[22:35] | I told you not to come. | 我跟你们说了不要来找我 |
[22:40] | Was my message not clear? | 我的录音说得还不清楚吗 |
[22:42] | I wanted you both out of Star City, | 我想让你们俩离开星城 |
[22:43] | Not to come to the Glades. | 不是让你们来贫民区 |
[22:45] | Wow. Really? | 不是吧 |
[22:45] | No “Hey, kids, thanks for the rescue.” | 连一句”孩子们 谢谢你们来救我”都没有 |
[22:47] | Those coordinates were not supposed to lead you to me. | 那些坐标并不是要指引你们来找我的 |
[22:49] | They are the coordinates of | 它们是在这大厦里 |
[22:50] | a stockpile of bombs hidden in this building. | 藏着的一堆炸药的坐标 |
[22:52] | That’s why I told you to give them to Roy and Dinah. | 所以我才让你们把坐标给罗伊和黛娜 |
[22:54] | Well, since we’re here, would it be ok | 既然我们来了 我们把你救出去 |
[22:55] | if we got you out of there? | 可以吗 |
[22:58] | Looks like this operates | 看起来这东西 |
[22:59] | under the same DNA access protocol. | 使用同样的DNA通行规则 |
[23:01] | Just give me a second. | 给我一秒钟 |
[23:13] | It’s so good to see you. | 见到你太好了 |
[23:20] | I never thought I’d see you again. | 我以为再也见不到你了 |
[23:21] | Oh, I was afraid you wouldn’t want to… | 我担心你压根就不想再… |
[23:24] | After everything. | 经历了那一切以后 |
[23:26] | I’m so sorry,William. | 我很抱歉 威廉 |
[23:28] | Ok, hey, not to interrupt, | 不是想打断你们 |
[23:30] | but we’ve really got to get out of here | 但在有人意识到我们解决了警卫之前 |
[23:31] | before someone realizes what we did to those guards. | 我们真的要赶紧离开这 |
[23:33] | I can’t leave until I disable the bombs. | 在我把炸弹拆除之前我不能走 |
[23:35] | You just got out of danger, | 你刚刚摆脱了危险 |
[23:37] | and you want to go running back into it? | 而你要再直奔危险而去 |
[23:39] | Typical. | 典型的你 |
[23:41] | You would rather go play hero | 你宁愿扮演英雄的角色 |
[23:42] | than do what’s best for your daughter. | 也不想做对你的女儿最好的事情 |
[23:44] | Mia. | 米娅 |
[23:45] | – Mia, come on. – Stay out of it. | -米娅 别这样 -别掺和 |
[23:46] | For once in your life, Mom, | 妈妈 你这辈子就做一次 |
[23:49] | put your family first. | 把你的家人放在第一位的事吧 |
[23:51] | Being a hero, Mia, | 米娅 做英雄 |
[23:54] | means choosing other people’s safety | 就意味着把别人的安全 |
[23:57] | above your own, including your family. | 放在自己前面 包括自己的家人 |
[24:01] | That’s why I hid my work from you | 这是我为什么要对你隐瞒我的工作 |
[24:03] | so that I could protect you from having to make | 这样我就可以保护你 让你不必 |
[24:05] | difficult decisions like these. | 做类似这样艰难的决定 |
[24:07] | You should’ve just been honest with me from the beginning. | 你从一开始就应该对我实话实说 |
[24:09] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[24:10] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:12] | Being a hero is my purpose. | 做英雄是我的使命 |
[24:16] | I can’t leave. | 我不能走 |
[24:17] | Then I want to help. | 那我想帮忙 |
[24:21] | Seriously? | 开玩笑吧 |
[24:22] | I’m sorry, but she’s right. | 对不起 但她说得对 |
[24:26] | Where to? | 去哪 |
[24:28] | The next sublevel. | 下一层 |
[24:29] | Well, if you’re going, you’re gonna need this. | 如果你们要去的话 你们需要这个 |
[24:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:43] | – Look, Mia– – Don’t. | -听着 米娅… -别说了 |
[24:54] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[24:55] | Yes, I am used to being a disappointment to her. | 没事 我已经习惯让她失望了 |
[24:58] | The explosives are being stored | 炸药被储藏在 |
[24:59] | in the east end of the building. | 大厦的东部 |
[25:01] | Are there any guards in our way? | 我们去的路上有警卫吗 |
[25:02] | The coast looks clear, except for 3 heat signatures | 除了有三个热能标记直冲着我们过来以外 |
[25:06] | headed straight towards us. | 看起来很安全 |
[25:10] | They should be right on top of us. | 他们应该在我们正上方 |
[25:22] | Zoe? | 佐伊 |
[25:25] | You found her. | 你找到她了 |
[25:31] | It is so good to see you alive. | 你还活着真是太好了 |
[25:42] | You could’ve told us we were on the same side. | 你可以告诉我们 咱们是一伙儿的 |
[25:44] | To infiltrate Eden Corps, I had to be the Calculator. | 为了潜入伊登公司 我必须成为计算者 |
[25:46] | It was the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[25:48] | Looks like your plan worked out a little too well. | 看起来你的计划进行得有点太好了 |
[25:49] | Well, I’m glad my old team came to the rescue. | 我很高兴老队友们来救我了 |
[25:53] | Thank you for helping William. | 谢谢你们帮助威廉 |
[25:55] | Where’s Mia? | 米娅在哪 |
[25:55] | Mia is… | 米娅… |
[25:58] | So much like her father. | 太像她的父亲了 |
[26:01] | Sorry for not telling you about her, by the way. | 还有 很抱歉没告诉你们她的事 |
[26:04] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[26:05] | The coast is clear between us and the bombs. | 我们和炸弹之间的已经安全了 |
[26:09] | Hurry up. We have to move. | 快点 我们得行动了 |
[26:12] | Didn’t you want to go with them? | 你不想和他们一起去吗 |
[26:14] | Hey. I am only here to back you up. | 我来这只是为了支援你 |
[26:17] | Right. ‘Cause you promised your daddy. | 对 因为你跟你老爸承诺过 |
[26:21] | You know, I am really not sure what’s worse. | 说实话 我不知道哪个更糟糕 |
[26:24] | The, um, the lying | 欺骗我 |
[26:26] | Or the fact that you actually thought I needed protection. | 还是你认为我需要被保护 |
[26:29] | Mia, I know that you can take care of yourself. | 米娅 我知道你能照顾好自己 |
[26:31] | Then why the hell do you keep hanging around? | 那你为什么一直留在我身边 |
[26:33] | Because I care about you. | 因为我在乎你 |
[26:35] | Ok. I wanted to tell you the truth, | 我想过告诉你真相 |
[26:38] | but I knew that you would hate me the minute I did. | 但我知道 一旦告诉你 你会恨我 |
[26:43] | And every day, it just got harder and harder. | 每过去一天 我就更难开口 |
[26:46] | So your big idea | 所以你就希望 |
[26:48] | is that I would just never find out. | 我永远不会发现 |
[26:50] | Do you have any idea what it’s like to find out | 你知不知道当发现自己和某人的关系 |
[26:53] | that your entire relationship with someone | 全是基于一个谎言的时候 |
[26:55] | is based on a lie? | 是何感受 |
[26:57] | No, Ok? But I know what it’s like to have | 不知道 但我很清楚 |
[26:59] | heroes for parents. | 父母是英雄的感受 |
[27:02] | It sucks. | 糟透了 |
[27:04] | Man, I used to ask my dad all the time | 我曾经不停地问我老爸 |
[27:07] | why he even adopted me | 他和我妈明明不能陪伴我 |
[27:10] | if he and my mom were never gonna be around. | 为什么还要收养我 |
[27:12] | But you know what? | 但是你知道吗 |
[27:13] | When I got older, I realized… | 当我长大以后 我意识到 |
[27:17] | I was proud of them. | 我为他们骄傲 |
[27:18] | You were proud that they prioritized | 因为他们总优先考虑别人 |
[27:20] | the rest of the world above you? | 而不是你 让你感到骄傲吗 |
[27:22] | Ok, no, not that part. But… | 好吧 不是这个部分 但是 |
[27:25] | With great power comes great responsibility, right? | 能力越大 责任越大 对吗 |
[27:32] | Oh, come on! Spider-Man? | 拜托 没看过《蜘蛛侠》吗 |
[27:34] | I’m not really into comic books. | 我不怎么喜欢看漫画 |
[27:35] | Ok, my point is that the same applies | 好吧 我想说的是 |
[27:39] | to us superhero kids. | 对于超级英雄的孩子也是一样的 |
[27:40] | And we have to learn to share our parents | 我们得学着去分享我们的父母 |
[27:44] | and be a little selfless. | 变得无私一些 |
[27:46] | Of course you would say that. | 你当然会这么说 |
[27:48] | You’ve been a hero in training since you were a kid. | 你从小就被当做一个英雄在培养 |
[27:50] | Well, so have you. | 其实你也一样 |
[27:52] | The only difference is I got to choose, | 不同的是 我有过选择的机会 |
[27:54] | and you never got to make that choice… | 而你一直没有机会去选择 |
[27:57] | Until today. | 直到今天 |
[28:04] | There’s your ulterior motive. | 你这是别有用心 |
[28:07] | Look, Mia, if you go out that door, | 米娅 如果你走了 |
[28:08] | You are doing exactly what Felicity wants. | 你所做的正是费利西蒂想要的 |
[28:12] | Ok, you want to go? We will go. | 如果你想离开 我们就离开 |
[28:13] | You want to stay? We will stay. | 如果你想留下 我们就留下 |
[28:16] | But do not let her mistakes | 但是别让她犯的错误 |
[28:18] | make your choice for you. | 替你做决定 |
[28:20] | It’s on you now. | 现在是你做选择的时候了 |
[28:26] | This has to be the place. | 应该是这里了 |
[28:34] | There’s someone coming. | 有人来了 |
[28:36] | So what’d we miss? | 进展如何 |
[28:39] | Ohh, you came back. | 你回来了 |
[28:40] | Don’t make a big thing of it. | 别大惊小怪 |
[28:59] | What the hell? Where are the bombs? | 怎么回事 炸弹去哪了 |
[29:03] | They’re already onsite. | 炸弹已经安上了 |
[29:06] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[29:08] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这 |
[29:12] | You are alive. | 你还活着 |
[29:13] | No thanks to you or your friend– Keven Dale. | 不会感谢你 或是你的朋友凯文·戴尔 |
[29:19] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[29:22] | You all were right. | 你们都是对的 |
[29:24] | The attack on Star City is happening tonight, | 对星城的袭击就在今晚 |
[29:28] | And there is zero plan to evacuate. | 而且根本没有计划疏散 |
[29:33] | Dale plans to pin the blame on a vigilante. | 戴尔打算把这一切栽赃给一名治安维持者 |
[29:35] | I’m guessing that’s why they were keeping Felicity. | 我想这也是他们关押这费利西蒂的原因 |
[29:38] | I can’t say I’m surprised. | 我一点也不惊讶 |
[29:41] | What opened your eyes all of a sudden? | 你怎么突然想明白了 |
[29:42] | Someone very smart with impeccable genetics | 一个有着完美基因的非常聪明的人 |
[29:46] | reminded me of who I used to be. | 提醒了我曾经的身份 |
[29:49] | And why should we believe you? | 我们为什么要相信你 |
[29:51] | Aren’t you the evil mayor | 你难道不是那个一直打算 |
[29:52] | who’s been trying to destroy Star City? | 摧毁星城的邪恶的市长吗 |
[29:54] | And who are you? | 你又是谁 |
[29:55] | This is Mia. These are mine and Oliver’s | 她是米娅 是我和奥利弗的 |
[29:58] | impeccable genetics. | 完美基因的结晶 |
[29:59] | You and Oliver have a kid? | 你和奥利弗有个孩子 |
[30:01] | Surprise. | 惊喜吧 |
[30:01] | Ok, now that we are all caught up, | 行了 现在我们都信息同步了 |
[30:04] | what time do the bombs go off, | 炸弹什么时候爆炸 |
[30:05] | and how do we stop them? | 我们如何阻止 |
[30:06] | They’re set to go off during the fireworks | 它们会在放烟火的时候爆炸 |
[30:08] | in exactly 38 minutes. | 还有整整38分钟 |
[30:10] | Even if we knew where the bombs were, | 即便我们知道炸弹在哪里 |
[30:11] | that’s not enough time to climb over that wall and stop this. | 时间也不够我们翻过墙去阻止 |
[30:14] | There is another way. | 还有一个办法 |
[30:15] | The bombs are linked by a li-fi, | 炸弹之间利用可见光无线通信 |
[30:17] | which means there’s an exterior power source. | 也就是说使用的是外部能源 |
[30:18] | You’re talking about a unified connectivity device. | 你说的是统一连接装置 |
[30:20] | Yes. | 没错 |
[30:20] | It’s like the brain of the bombs. | 这就跟炸弹的大脑一样 |
[30:21] | Oh, good. Now there are two of you. | 这下好了 又多了一个技术狂 |
[30:23] | So wait. We’re just supposed to break into some server room | 等等 所以我们该闯进某个服务器机房 |
[30:26] | so you guys can hack into it? | 让你们黑进去吗 |
[30:28] | “Server room”! How 2019. | “服务器机房” 还真有2019的风格 |
[30:30] | The brain is a portable cube shape. It fits in your hand. | 它的大脑是便携式立方体 可以拿在手里 |
[30:32] | Dale has something like that. | 戴尔有这种玩意 |
[30:33] | I thought it was just a fidget cube. | 我以为只是个解压魔方 |
[30:35] | The only way to stop the bombs is to destroy that device. | 阻止炸弹爆炸的唯一办法就是毁掉那装置 |
[30:38] | Dale’s gonna be at the celebration, | 戴尔会去参加庆祝活动 |
[30:39] | But he won’t be easy to find. | 但是找到他不容易 |
[30:42] | He cut a deal | 他做了一笔 |
[30:42] | for a permanent Archer blind spot. | 购买弓箭手永久性盲点的交易 |
[30:44] | There’s always another way. | 总有其他办法的 |
[30:46] | I heard these Glades parties are pretty fancy. | 我听说这种贫民区派对都很高档 |
[30:48] | How are we supposed to fit in? | 我们怎么混得进去 |
[30:51] | Except for you. | 除了你 |
[30:53] | Leave that part to me. | 这个就交给我吧 |
[31:00] | This is looking for a needle | 这就跟大海捞针一样 |
[31:02] | in a very creepy haystack. | 而且是很诡异的海 |
[31:05] | I’ll take that to mean you’re in position. | 我就当你已经就位了 |
[31:06] | Everyone else? | 其他人呢 |
[31:09] | Almost. | 差不多了 |
[31:10] | Looks like Rene’s become quite the celebrity. | 看样子雷内挺出名啊 |
[31:14] | Overwatch, we are in position. | 守望者 我们就位了 |
[31:16] | “Overwatch”? | “守望者” |
[31:16] | No one’s called me overwatch in a very long time. | 好久没人这么叫我了 |
[31:19] | Ok, can we save the walk down memory lane for after maybe? | 好吧 回忆过往这种事情迟点再说行吗 |
[31:23] | All right. What do we got to do? | 好的 我们要怎么做 |
[31:26] | Everyone here is wearing functional textiles, | 这里每个人穿的都是功能性面料 |
[31:28] | so there are tiny computers embedded in their clothing. | 里面都嵌有微型计算机 |
[31:30] | And yours. | 你的也是 |
[31:31] | When the fabrics touch, the sensors will send us | 所以面料产生接触时 传感器会给我们传输 |
[31:33] | all their electronic data. | 所有的电子数据 |
[31:34] | Normally, their privacy settings restrict that, | 它们的隐私设置通常是禁止这一项的 |
[31:36] | but I bypassed them. | 但我绕开了禁令 |
[31:37] | So you’re hacking clothes? | 所以你是黑进了衣服里 |
[31:40] | Pretty much. | 可以这么说吧 |
[31:41] | Your job is to identify Keven Dale. | 你的任务就是找出凯文·戴尔 |
[31:43] | And I can help with that via the security feed. | 我可以给你提供安保系统的信息 |
[31:45] | Let’s go save the city. | 去拯救城市吧 |
[31:54] | It’s not Dale. | 那不是戴尔 |
[31:59] | Ok, Mia, at your 2 o’clock, there is a man in a blue suit. | 米娅 你两点钟方向有个穿蓝色西装的人 |
[32:02] | He could be a potential match. | 看起来很般配 |
[32:04] | I don’t mean match-match. I mean target. | 我不是说跟你般配 是说他可能是目标 |
[32:06] | And I don’t even know what your type is. Is it– | 我都不知道你喜欢什么类型 是不是… |
[32:08] | Mom, shut up. | 妈妈 别说了 |
[32:09] | Ok, sorry. Rambling. Old habits. | 好吧 抱歉 老习惯 |
[32:18] | Mia, you just brushed Dale. | 米娅 你刚和戴尔擦肩而过 |
[32:19] | Got him. I’m following him inside. | 看到了 我现在跟他进去 |
[32:22] | Hold on. You’re gonna need backup. | 等等 你需要后援 |
[32:23] | You won’t have comms in there. | 里面没法通信 |
[32:25] | Isn’t this what you trained me for? | 你白训练我了吗 |
[32:27] | I can handle a CEO. I got this. | 一个总裁我还是能对付的 放心吧 |
[32:34] | Nobody wants to tell you, but your festival sucks. | 别人可能不想告诉你 但你这庆典太无聊了 |
[32:38] | Interesting. I was expecting a canary. | 有意思 我以为来的会是金丝雀 |
[32:43] | Who the hell are you? | 你是什么人 |
[32:45] | Not a fan of chitchat. | 不爱闲聊的人 |
[32:48] | Now, hand that thing over, or I’ll take it. | 东西给我 不然我就抢了 |
[32:54] | Really? | 你确定 |
[33:04] | Take her alive. We’ll talk after the festival. | 活捉她 庆典之后我再来对付 |
[33:10] | Oh, this’ll be fun. | 那可有意思了 |
[34:13] | Guys, I lost him. He’s in the crowd again. | 各位 我跟丢了 他又到人群里去了 |
[34:16] | Ok, not to freak anyone out, | 好 不想吓你们 |
[34:18] | but this is our two-minute bomb warning. | 但是两分钟后炸弹就要爆炸了 |
[34:19] | We need to thin the herd. | 我们要疏散群众 |
[34:20] | I know how. | 我知道怎么做 |
[34:22] | Show them what heroes look like. | 让他们看看真正的英雄 |
[34:27] | Help! Vigilantes! | 来人 有治安维持者 |
[34:39] | Oh, you have 30 seconds, Mia. | 你还有30秒 米娅 |
[34:46] | Mia! | 米娅 |
[35:10] | She did it. The bombs are deactivated. | 她成功了 炸弹解除了 |
[35:17] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 我们赶紧走吧 |
[35:22] | Citizens of the Glades, | 贫民区的市民们 |
[35:24] | last night, our Independence Day festivities | 昨晚 我们独立日庆典活动 |
[35:27] | were attacked in an apparent act of terror. | 遭遇了公然的恐怖袭击 |
[35:30] | Thanks to the tireless efforts of the Glades P.D., | 在贫民区警局的不懈努力下 |
[35:33] | we know the identities of the perpetrators responsible– | 我们已确定犯罪嫌疑人的身份 |
[35:37] | the vigilantes known | 这些治安维持者被称为 |
[35:37] | as Arsenal, Black Canary, and the Calculator. | 军火库 黑金丝雀 计算者 |
[35:42] | A reward of $10 million will be paid | 警方全力展开抓捕 |
[35:45] | for any info leading to their capture dead or alive. | 为抓捕犯人提供情报者将获得一千万的奖赏 |
[35:50] | This was our first attack within our walls | 这是十多年来 区内第一次 |
[35:52] | in over a decade. | 受到袭击 |
[35:54] | I vow to you it will be the last. | 我向你们发誓 这将是最后一次 |
[35:58] | Well, that was disturbing. | 这话真不好听 |
[36:00] | I know why my dad had to make that speech, | 我知道我爸爸必须做那个发言 |
[36:02] | But hearing it out loud? | 但听他这么说还是挺不爽 |
[36:03] | We did already have a target on our backs, | 我们本来就是警方的抓捕目标 |
[36:05] | just, well, not quite that big. | 只是没那么明显而已 |
[36:08] | Well, it’s about to get rougher for everyone. | 大家的日子会更不好过 |
[36:11] | Including my dad. | 我爸爸也是 |
[36:12] | I know you’re worried, but he is right. | 我知道你担心 但是他说得对 |
[36:15] | The best way to take down Galaxy is | 打败星系的最佳办法就是 |
[36:16] | from the inside. | 从内部着手 |
[36:18] | So what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[36:19] | So I’m guessing Galaxy’s | 我觉得星系 |
[36:20] | not just gonna stop at bombing the city. | 不只打算炸掉城市 |
[36:22] | No. The purpose of the bombing wasn’t to rebuild. | 没错 爆炸的目的不是重建 |
[36:27] | It was to remake star city in the Glades’ image. | 是为了把星城改造成贫民窟的样子 |
[36:30] | Why would Dale want to ruin a city | 为什么戴尔会想毁掉一座城市 |
[36:32] | he spent so much money to fix? | 毕竟他花了很多钱修复 |
[36:33] | Because he’s gonna use the shiny new Star City | 因为他想把崭新的星城 |
[36:35] | as a proof of concept to take Archer global, | 当做将弓箭手项目全球化的例证 |
[36:37] | and that’s too much power for one entity to have. | 任何人都不能拥有这么强大的权力 |
[36:39] | Well, it’s a good thing we got the band back together. | 好在我们让团队重聚了 |
[36:41] | Well, we can thank William for that one. | 这要感谢威廉 |
[36:45] | I sent that signal out on a hope and a prayer. | 我怀着希望和祈祷发出那个信号 |
[36:51] | And you kept it. | 你一直留着它 |
[36:53] | After all these years and with everything that’s happened, | 经过这些年发生这么多事后 |
[36:55] | I… | 我 |
[36:58] | I know I don’t deserve it. | 我知道我不配 |
[37:00] | Well, I’m glad I didn’t completely hate you. | 我很高兴我没有恨透你 |
[37:02] | Now I got a sister to hate instead. | 我现在有个妹妹可以恨了 |
[37:05] | I need some air. | 我得透透气 |
[37:08] | So maybe we don’t really have that type of relationship yet. | 我们可能还没有那种关系 |
[37:10] | It’s not you. | 不该你去 |
[37:11] | – I should go talk to her. – And it’s not you. | -我该去跟她谈谈 -也不该你去 |
[37:14] | It’s me. | 该我去 |
[37:18] | Who needs a drink? | 谁要喝一杯 |
[37:24] | Mr. Mayor, impassioned speech you gave. | 市长先生 你的发言很有激情 |
[37:28] | It really made me believe | 让我真的相信 |
[37:29] | you want those vigilantes dead. | 你想让那些治安维持者死 |
[37:32] | They violated the sanctity of our walls, | 他们侵犯了我们神圣的城墙 |
[37:34] | not to mention they destroyed our plans for expansion. | 更别提还毁了我们的扩张计划 |
[37:37] | Yes, I want them dead. | 没错 我想让他们死 |
[37:41] | They were your friends once. | 他们曾是你的朋友 |
[37:43] | Your point? | 你想说什么 |
[37:45] | Well, they seemed to know exactly | 他们似乎很清楚 |
[37:47] | what we were planning and how to stop us. | 我们的计划和阻止我们的办法 |
[37:50] | Seeing how it was your desire | 看到你这么想 |
[37:52] | to evacuate Star City, I can’t help but wonder– | 疏散星城 我不禁要问 |
[37:55] | You did not tell me about moving up the bomb timeline | 是我逼你的时候你才告诉我 |
[37:58] | till I pressed you on it. | 要提前爆炸进程 |
[38:00] | If I’d known, maybe you wouldn’t have kept Felicity Smoak | 如果我知道 也许你就不会把费利西蒂·斯莫克 |
[38:04] | in the same damn building. | 关在同一栋楼里了 |
[38:08] | The attack by the vigilantes | 治安维持者的攻击 |
[38:09] | has provided us an opportunity. | 给了我们机会 |
[38:12] | Because a city in fear desires a solution. | 因为恐惧中的城市迫切需要解决办法 |
[38:18] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[38:20] | The tool that will allow us to take Archer global | 让我们将弓箭手项目全球化的工具 |
[38:22] | and eliminate all vigilantes for good. | 并一举根除治安维持者 |
[38:34] | So this is where you have been spending all your time. | 所以一直以来你就是这样打发时间的 |
[38:40] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[38:45] | Still not a fan of cleaning, I take it. | 看来你还是不爱打扫 |
[38:47] | You want to start by nagging? | 要从唠叨开始吗 |
[38:49] | Oh, I’m your mother. Nagging is part of the deal. | 我是你母亲 唠叨你是我的本职 |
[38:52] | So what, you probably want me to come help stop Galaxy? | 怎么 你想让我帮忙阻止星系 |
[38:56] | A little mother-daughter vigilante time. | 母女治安维持的剧情 |
[38:59] | No. I wish I could take you away from all this. | 不 我希望我能带你远离这一切 |
[39:02] | I wish that you didn’t have to think about any of this. | 我希望你完全不用操心这些事 |
[39:09] | But I know that that is not my decision to make. | 但我知道这由不得我 |
[39:11] | You know, when I first left home, | 我初次离开家时 |
[39:15] | I was so mad at you. | 我很怨你 |
[39:18] | I learned everything I could about vigilantes. | 尽我所能学习治安维持者的知识 |
[39:22] | I dug up old news stories | 我挖出了他们 |
[39:24] | about how they destroyed Star City. | 毁掉星城的旧报道 |
[39:29] | I was convinced… | 我坚信 |
[39:32] | I was convinced it was true | 我坚信那些都是真的 |
[39:34] | that you had lied to me my entire childhood | 你在我小时候说的那些谎言 |
[39:38] | with your– your stories of the heroism of Team Arrow. | 你说的绿箭小队的英雄事迹 |
[39:45] | Because you didn’t want me | 因为你不想我 |
[39:46] | to think badly about you. | 把你往坏处想 |
[39:49] | Or about dad. | 还有爸爸 |
[39:52] | I spent these past years hating vigilantes… | 这些年来我一直恨着治安维持者 |
[40:00] | Because I hated you. | 因为我恨你 |
[40:02] | Well, I don’t blame you. | 好吧 我不怪你 |
[40:04] | I understand why you wanted to lie to me– | 我明白你为什么想骗我 |
[40:08] | To protect me. | 为了保护我 |
[40:13] | I can’t even imagine what it was like | 我无法想象整座城市 |
[40:15] | having the entire city turn on you and turn on dad. | 背叛你和爸爸的情景 |
[40:20] | Mia, you are so much like your father. | 米娅 你太像你父亲了 |
[40:27] | Out on that field, | 在那样的战场上 |
[40:30] | so badass. | 所向披靡 |
[40:34] | I’m so proud of you. | 我很为你自豪 |
[40:41] | Mom, there’s, um… | 妈妈 还有 |
[40:45] | It seemed like there is something really personal | 感觉你阻止星系 |
[40:48] | about you stopping Galaxy. | 是因为私人恩怨 |
[40:54] | Is that about dad? | 是因为爸爸吗 |
[40:57] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是的 |
[41:01] | That one is on me. | 原因在我 |
[41:04] | Holy crap. Did that work? | 天呐 成功了吗 |
[41:09] | Here goes nothing. | 成败在此一举 |
[41:11] | Archer, are you online? | 弓箭手 你在线了吗 |
[41:20] | Yes, Ms. Smoak. | 在 斯莫克女士 |
[41:22] | Archer is active. | 弓箭手已启动 |
[41:26] | Holy– | 天啊 |