时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | 星城警察 服务并保护市民 | |
[00:06] | Becoming part of the SCPD is a great responsibility. | 成为一名星城警察是一项重大的责任 |
[00:10] | The whole city will be watching you, | 整个城市都会监督你 |
[00:12] | holding you to the highest standard. | 以最严苛的标准要求你 |
[00:14] | And now that you’re working with us, | 既然现在你们已经成为我们中的一员 |
[00:15] | you need to learn how we do things. | 就必须学会我们的处事方式 |
[00:17] | We have rules, protocol. | 警察局有相应的规章制度和办事流程 |
[00:19] | And abiding by them is critical. | 严格遵守既定条款极为重要 |
[00:22] | The use of excessive force will not be tolerated. | 决不允许暴力执法 |
[00:25] | Your objective is to defuse the situation, | 你们的目标是避免暴力行为的发生 |
[00:27] | not escalate it. | 而不是激化暴力行为 |
[00:35] | Firearms should only be used as a last resort. | 枪支应该是我们万不得已才使用的武器 |
[00:38] | Do not discharge your weapon unless you are fired upon, | 除非你遭到射击 或生命受到威胁 |
[00:41] | or your life is in danger. | 否则不要主动开枪 |
[00:44] | All evidence against a suspect must be gathered | 所有对嫌疑人不利的证据必须在法律允许的 |
[00:46] | within the parameters of the law. | 范围内收集 |
[00:49] | Any evidence obtained not in that manner | 任何非法收集的证据 |
[00:51] | will be deemed inadmissible. | 都将不被采纳 |
[00:54] | In tactical situations, avoid suspect-based decisions. | 执行任务时 避免基于嫌疑人作出的决定 |
[00:58] | This only leads to chaos and confusion. | 这样只会导致混乱和困惑 |
[01:00] | And, above all, follow the orders | 最重要的是 一定要听从现场指挥官 |
[01:02] | of the commanding officer on-site. | 所下达的命令 |
[01:08] | It isn’t just a uniform. | 这不仅仅是制服 |
[01:10] | It’s a symbol of the law, of justice, | 还是法律 正义 |
[01:14] | of transparency. | 和透明执法的象征 |
[01:16] | Thank you, Sergeant Bingsley. | 谢谢你 宾斯利警官 |
[01:19] | Any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[01:21] | Rene. | 雷内 |
[01:22] | He does know we have our own uniforms, right? | 他知道我们有自己的制服的 对吧 |
[01:34] | – Thanks. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[01:37] | How’s my favorite new team of recruits doing? | 我最喜欢的新兵小分队适应得如何 |
[01:40] | Missing the good old days when catching a bad guy | 深切怀念美好的旧时光 那时抓个坏人 |
[01:42] | didn’t involve homework. | 不用提前做一大堆准备 |
[01:45] | Well, this is uncharted territory, | 这毕竟是个全新模式 |
[01:46] | so the SCPD just wants to make sure | 所以星城警察局只是想要确保 |
[01:48] | we’re on the same page. | 我们都能达成共识 |
[01:50] | It’s a lot, but it’ll be worth it. | 工作量很大 但会值得的 |
[01:52] | I mean, we can finally work together | 毕竟 我们终于能一起工作 |
[01:53] | and on the right side of the law. | 并且都站在法律支持的一边了 |
[01:55] | Wait. Does that mean that the Black Canary’s back? | 等等 这意味着黑金丝雀也要回归吗 |
[01:57] | Well, I did get a clean bill of health from the doctor. | 我已经从医生那获得了一份健康证明 |
[02:00] | You all are deputized, | 你们都被任职了 |
[02:01] | so no reason I can’t be captain and Black Canary. | 所以没有理由让我不能兼任队长和黑金丝雀 |
[02:04] | Within the confines of the law, of course. | 只要在法律允许范围内 当然可以 |
[02:06] | Of course. | 放心吧 |
[02:08] | I want to be clear. | 先把话说清楚 |
[02:09] | Just because you’ve been deputized | 不会因为你们已经被安排公职 |
[02:11] | doesn’t mean you have the latitude to operate | 就依然纵容你们像以往一样 |
[02:13] | the way you once did. | 执行任务 |
[02:14] | You work for the SCPD now. | 你们现在为星城警局工作 |
[02:16] | And this arrangement is on a provisional basis. | 但这个任职也只是临时的 |
[02:19] | Your actions will determine how long it lasts. | 任职的时长将由你们的表现所决定 |
[02:26] | I think she’s starting to like us. | 我觉得她已经开始喜欢我们了 |
[02:30] | Well, that was a different type of workday for us. | 对我们来说 这真是截然不同的工作日 |
[02:31] | Can you believe that Pollard made us go through all that? | 真不敢相信博拉德居然这么折腾我们 |
[02:34] | Well, I know we’re not used to doing things by the book, clearly, | 我知道我们不习惯遵照规章制度行动 |
[02:39] | but this partnership is what’s best for the city. | 但这种合作关系是对城市最有利的 |
[02:42] | But she’s seen what you can do. | 但她看到过你能做到的事 |
[02:43] | I mean, she knows what we’re capable of. | 我是说 她非常清楚我们的能耐 |
[02:44] | Just trust me. There’s no use arguing with the mayor. | 相信我 跟市长争辩没什么用 |
[02:47] | – Can you– – You hungry? | -你怎么能 -你饿了吗 |
[02:49] | Want a tartine, some sauteed broccolini, something like that? | 想来个三明治配炒西蓝花之类的吗 |
[02:52] | As much as I appreciate the “Master chef” initiative | 尽管我非常感谢你 |
[02:55] | that you got going on here, | “厨艺大师”般的举动 |
[02:56] | are you gonna tell me what’s going on with you? | 但你能先告诉我你到底怎么了 |
[02:58] | Because you are 100% agreeable and zen | 因为你现在居然对这些警察的一系列破事 |
[03:01] | about this whole police 101 thing. | 百分百的随和加佛系 |
[03:03] | I want this partnership to be done right | 我希望这次合作能够顺利进行 |
[03:05] | and to be legitimate from the beginning for our baby | 从一开始就为我们的宝宝创造一个合法的环境 |
[03:09] | because I did not get that chance with William. | 因为我当年没机会给威廉这种安静的生活 |
[03:11] | This partnership’s not gonna work | 如果她忘记我们是怎样的人 |
[03:12] | if she forgets who she’s hired. | 这种合作关系是不会长久的 |
[03:13] | The partnership has to work, Felicity, | 合作关系必须成功 费利西蒂 |
[03:15] | because working with the SCPD | 因为和星城警局合作共事 |
[03:17] | and not hiding in the shadows, | 不用再躲藏在黑暗里 |
[03:19] | I truly believe that’s what’s best for the city. | 我真的相信这么做对城市最有利 |
[03:25] | Then we can stay here, | 再说我们也能安心待在这 |
[03:27] | and our children can grow up safely. | 我们的孩子也能安全长大 |
[03:30] | Well, if you believe that this is what’s best for the city | 好吧 如果你相信这么做对城市最有利 |
[03:32] | and what is ultimately best for our family, | 并且最终对咱们家也是最好的 |
[03:35] | then I agree. | 那我也同意 |
[03:37] | We’re a team, too. | 我们也是一队的 |
[03:39] | Always. | 永远都是 |
[03:41] | Except maybe we don’t, you know, | 但也许我们还是有分歧 你知道的 |
[03:43] | until the city’s safe and our family is | 除非等到城市安全了 而且咱们家 |
[03:46] | really secure, | 也真的非常安全了 |
[03:47] | that we don’t, you know, tell anybody | 不然我们还是不要告诉任何人 |
[03:49] | about what’s happening in here. | 关于我怀孕的事情 |
[03:53] | Because I think it’s too early, | 因为我觉得现在还为时太早 |
[03:54] | and I don’t want anybody crying and asking about, | 而且我不希望任何人大惊小怪或者问东问西的 |
[03:56] | – like, if it’s a boy– – For the–for the city. | -比如是不是男孩啊 -为了 为了城市 |
[03:57] | Yeah, for the city. | 没错 为了城市 |
[03:59] | And for our family. | 也为了咱们的家 |
[04:02] | It’s for a better future. | 为了一个更好的未来 |
[04:07] | So about that tartine. | 你刚刚说的那个三明治 |
[04:10] | I’m starving. I’m also nauseous. | 我快饿死了 还有点想吐 |
[04:26] | Are they all staring at you or me? | 他们是在盯着你还是盯着我 |
[04:29] | Both. You reek of money, | 都有 你看着就像有钱人 |
[04:32] | and, well, I’m undefeated. | 至于我 可是未尝一败 |
[04:35] | Don’t wander off. Don’t talk to anyone. | 别瞎逛 别跟任何人说话 |
[04:37] | Let me handle this. | 一切都交给我 |
[04:38] | You don’t even know what we’re looking for. | 你根本都不知道我们是来找什么的 |
[04:39] | Sure I do. It’s a tape mini thingy. | 我当然知道 小录音带之类的东西 |
[04:42] | A microcassette player or an answering machine, | 微型卡带播放器或者电话答录机都行 |
[04:46] | Old tech from the eighties. | 八十年代的老技术 |
[04:47] | It’s the only thing | 这是唯一能让我们 |
[04:48] | that’ll let us listen to the message Felicity left for us. | 听到费利西蒂留下信息的方法 |
[04:51] | Right. I’m gonna talk to my contact. | 没错 我要去跟我的接头人聊聊 |
[04:53] | Look, I know these people. | 听着 我了解这些人 |
[04:54] | They’re lowlifes, criminals, like me. | 他们是社会底层的人 罪犯 就和我一样 |
[04:58] | Just stay here and don’t do anything. | 乖乖待在这 什么都别干 |
[05:02] | W– | 什 |
[05:16] | Bingo. | 好极了 |
[05:19] | Something catch your eye? | 看中什么东西了吗 |
[05:24] | Yeah. How much for this piece of junk? | 是的 这个破烂要多少钱 |
[05:29] | Our best microcassette player. | 这可是最好的微型卡带播放器 |
[05:32] | It’s incredibly rare. | 是极其稀有的 |
[05:35] | I’ll give it to you cheap. | 我便宜点卖给你 |
[05:37] | $1,000. | 一千美元 |
[05:38] | Cheap? | 这还便宜 |
[05:41] | Look, you and I both know | 听着 咱俩都清楚 |
[05:42] | that no one else is interested in this. | 没有其他人会对这个感兴趣 |
[05:44] | Except you, it seems. | 除你之外 没错吧 |
[05:47] | 700. | 七百 |
[05:48] | – 400. – 600. | -四百 -六百 |
[05:49] | 500. Final offer. | 五百 一口价 |
[05:52] | We have a deal. | 成交 |
[05:58] | Good doing business with you. | 很高兴和你交易 |
[06:06] | Let go. Let go. Ugh! | 放开我 放开我 |
[06:10] | You’re making a big mistake, man. | 你犯了个大错 |
[06:12] | You’re stupid | 如果你认为 |
[06:13] | if you think you can come at Los Halcones. | 你可以对付洛斯·阿尔孔 那你就太蠢了 |
[06:15] | Stop talking! | 少废话 |
[06:17] | Him next. | 接下来轮到他 |
[06:20] | What the hell– | 搞什么 |
[06:40] | 15 seconds. Impressive. | 十五秒 真是佩服 |
[06:45] | Let’s try a leg next. | 接下来试试腿 |
[07:00] | Last night, 4 Los Halcones gang members | 昨晚 发现四名洛斯·阿尔孔的帮派成员 |
[07:02] | were found dead in a warehouse. | 死在一间仓库里 |
[07:05] | That’s some “Face off” level weirdness right there. | 真是《特效化妆师》级别的怪诞 |
[07:07] | Do we know what caused it? | 知道是怎么造成的吗 |
[07:08] | The bodies had bullet wounds, | 尸体上有枪伤 |
[07:10] | but there were no shells found at the scene. | 但是现场却没有弹壳 |
[07:12] | Autopsy revealed traces of an unidentified substance, | 尸检发现有不明物质 |
[07:15] | which caused a chemical reaction with the blood | 其与血液发生化学反应 |
[07:18] | that resulted in tox– | 产生了毒… |
[07:19] | Their skin melting off. | 他们的皮肤都熔化了 |
[07:20] | The proper term is toxic epidermal necrolysis. | 专业术语是表皮坏死松解症 |
[07:24] | – But, basically, yes. – Yeah. | -差不多是这意思 -嗯 |
[07:25] | OK, how can a bullet just disappear? | 子弹怎么可能凭空消失呢 |
[07:27] | There have been rumors of a new weapon | 传闻说有一种新武器 |
[07:28] | making its rounds on the street. | 现在正在盛行 |
[07:29] | Toxicology is working up labs now. | 实验室正在进行毒理测试 |
[07:31] | We should have a better idea | 几个小时后 |
[07:32] | of what’s going on in the next few hours. | 我们应该会知道更多 |
[07:33] | Or I could just put it into my trusty mass spectrometer | 或者我可以把它放进我可靠的分光仪里 |
[07:35] | and then compare it to all the government databases that I’ve hacked– | 然后和我黑入的所有政府数据库来做比对 |
[07:38] | accidentally tapped into. | 是我误打误撞进去的 |
[07:39] | It would just be so much faster. | 这样会快很多 |
[07:40] | I’m sure it would, but, um, | 我相信会的 但是 |
[07:41] | I think we’re just gonna wait to get results when we get them. | 我认为我们还是等结果出来吧 |
[07:44] | In the meantime, let’s talk suspects. | 同时 我们说说疑犯的事 |
[07:46] | The Blackout Gang. Never heard of them. | 断电帮 从来没听说过 |
[07:49] | Right. | 对 |
[07:49] | They came onto the scene about a month or so | 他们是在你入狱之后 |
[07:51] | after you went to prison. | 一个月左右冒出来的 |
[07:51] | They are some bad dudes. | 他们可坏了 |
[07:53] | And with the vigilantes gone, | 加上治安维持者不在 |
[07:54] | they’ve been causing a lot of trouble in the Glades. | 他们在贫民区制造了很多麻烦 |
[07:57] | You know, that place you guys tend to forget. | 就是那个你们经常忘却的地方 |
[08:01] | Los Halcones are their main rival. | 洛斯·阿尔孔是他们最大的竞争对手 |
[08:02] | So we’re looking at a gang war. | 所以这是帮派之争 |
[08:04] | It seems that way. | 看样子是的 |
[08:06] | All right. I want everybody working their contacts, OK? | 好了 我要每一个人去联系自己的线人 |
[08:08] | And I want eyes on the hideouts for both gangs. | 我要人监视两个帮派的藏身之处 |
[08:11] | You think maybe we should pay a visit to the Los Halcones? | 你觉得我们应不应该去会会洛斯·阿尔孔 |
[08:14] | I don’t think so. You heard Pollard. | 不用了 你也听到博拉德的话 |
[08:16] | She’s looking for any opportunity to disband this partnership. | 她会抓住所有机会 来取消我们的合作关系 |
[08:19] | Got to run our leads the SCPD way. | 必须要按照星城警局的方式来调查线索 |
[08:27] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:28] | That’s OK. | 没事 |
[08:31] | I thought I told you to stay put. | 我不是叫你别乱跑吗 |
[08:34] | If I had, I wouldn’t have found this. | 如果我有 我就不会找到这个了 |
[08:36] | I know you think I’m just some rich idiot, but I… | 我知道你认为我只是个有钱的傻蛋 但是我 |
[08:39] | had it. | 刚才还在的 |
[08:41] | The cassette player. It was right here. | 卡带机就在这里啊 |
[08:43] | Let me guess. Little girl bumped into you. | 我猜猜看 小女孩撞到你 |
[08:45] | Seemed cute, innocent. | 她可爱又天真 |
[08:48] | Felix– he played you. | 菲力克斯 他耍了你 |
[08:51] | You couldn’t have just listened to me, could you? | 你就是不听我的话 是吧 |
[08:55] | Wait. | 等等 |
[08:57] | Blackstar. | 黑星 |
[08:57] | Screw you, Felix. | 去你的 菲力克斯 |
[08:59] | You might think twice | 朝我挥拳之前 |
[09:01] | before you swing that right hook at me. | 你也许该再三考虑 |
[09:07] | One word from me, and you’ll be in SCPD custody. | 我一句话 星城警局就会将你扣押 |
[09:13] | No problem, sir, right, Blackstar? | 没事 先生 对吧 黑星 |
[09:15] | We’re just passing through. | 我们只是路过而已 |
[09:21] | District Attorney Laurel Lance. | 我是地方检察官劳蕾尔·兰斯 |
[09:25] | Yes, I’ll accept the charges. | 是的 我接受这些指控 |
[09:27] | Put the prisoner through. | 把犯人关起来 |
[09:35] | I don’t know what you thought was gonna happen here, | 我不知道你以为会发生什么 |
[09:38] | but you’re wasting my time. | 但是你在浪费我的时间 |
[09:40] | There’s no way that I’m– | 我是绝对不可能… |
[09:47] | Fine. I’ll be right there. | 好吧 我马上过去 |
[09:59] | Visitors aren’t typically allowed entry in the cell block. | 一般来说 探监的人不允许进入牢房 |
[10:02] | Slabside doesn’t say no to this D.A. | 斯拉博赛不会拒绝地检官 |
[10:05] | So, tell me, what exactly am I doing here? | 告诉我 叫我来这里有什么事 |
[10:18] | Ricardo Diaz is dead. | 里卡多·迪亚兹死了 |
[10:22] | Why hasn’t this been reported yet? | 可为什么没有人报警 |
[10:24] | Well, you, of all people, | 你应该最清楚 |
[10:25] | know Slabside’s under some major scrutiny, | 斯拉博赛正在接受严格审查 |
[10:27] | so they’re trying to cover it up, | 所以他们想掩盖真相 |
[10:29] | saying he was shivved by another inmate, | 说是另一名囚犯用刀把他捅死的 |
[10:33] | but that’s a lie. | 但那是个谎话 |
[10:34] | And you know the truth. | 而你知道真相 |
[10:35] | Better. I know who killed him. | 不止真相 我知道是谁杀了他 |
[10:44] | Oh, I get it. You have demands. | 我懂了 你有所求 |
[10:47] | Oliver made me a promise before he left here. | 奥利弗离开这里之前 答应了我一件事 |
[10:50] | He said he’d get me my freedom. | 他说过会帮我获得自由 |
[10:53] | Where is it? | 自由在哪呢 |
[10:54] | We’re working on it. | 我们正在着手办 |
[10:55] | Work faster. | 办快一点 |
[10:56] | The terms of your sentence are rock solid. | 你的判刑铁证如山 |
[10:59] | There’s a lot of red tape, | 有很多繁琐程序要走 |
[11:01] | especially when A.R.G.U.S. is involved. | 尤其是涉及了天眼会 |
[11:03] | Well, then I guess we’re done here. | 那看来我们没什么好说的了 |
[11:09] | Ricardo Diaz died the death that he deserved. | 里卡多·迪亚兹死有余辜 |
[11:13] | I don’t care who did it. | 我不在乎是谁干的 |
[11:14] | Yeah, but you’re still here. | 但你还在这里 |
[11:16] | I told you I can’t get you out of here any faster. | 我和你说我没法更快地把你弄出去 |
[11:21] | Then I want to see my son, | 那我要见我儿子 |
[11:26] | and not through a wall of glass. | 不要隔着玻璃见 |
[11:28] | I want him here with me. | 我要他进来见我 |
[11:33] | Do that, and then we’ll talk. | 你做到了 我们再谈 |
[11:46] | One of my officers just received word from a contact | 我的警员刚刚收到线人的消息 |
[11:48] | the Blackout Gang will be convening for a weapons buy tonight | 说断电帮今晚会在兰湾 |
[11:51] | in Orchid Bay. | 购买武器 |
[11:52] | Sounds like our best chance to get our hands on the new weapon. | 貌似这是我们接触到那些新武器的最好机会 |
[11:54] | Take down the supplier while we’re at it. | 与此同时 一并铲除供应商 |
[11:55] | Get the unit ready to move out. | 集结警队 准备出发 |
[11:57] | – SCPD’s coming with us? – Yeah. | -星城警局和我们一起去吗 -对 |
[11:59] | Look, that’s really gonna cramp our style. | 这下我们真的难以施展才能了 |
[12:01] | No. We just need to learn to suit up together. | 不 我们只是要学会一起整装待发 |
[12:05] | About that. Pollard really wants to make sure | 说到这个 博拉德真的想要确保 |
[12:08] | that we’re treated the same as any other officer. | 我们受到的待遇和普通警员一样 |
[12:11] | But we’re not like any other officers. | 但我们和普通警员不一样 |
[12:12] | No, that’s true. | 那倒是真的 |
[12:14] | But for now, we still have something to prove. | 但是目前 我们还有一些东西需要证明 |
[12:16] | And so we will be wearing, um, this… | 所以我们会穿上这个 |
[12:20] | Out in the field. | 去执行外勤 |
[12:23] | Pollard’s taking away our threads? | 博拉德不让我们穿战服吗 |
[12:24] | Look, it could be worse. She wanted to put you in standard blues. | 这已经算好的了 她还想让你们穿蓝色警服 |
[12:28] | That’s also not all. | 不止这样 |
[12:31] | We can’t use our normal weapons. | 我们还不能用我们常用的武器 |
[12:33] | I know. We have to use SCPD standard issue. | 我知道 我们必须使用星城警局标配的武器 |
[12:40] | We’ll make it work. | 我们能成功的 |
[12:43] | We got to make it work. | 必须成功 |
[12:59] | Alpha Team’s in position. | A队已就位 |
[13:01] | No sign of the seller yet. | 尚未看到卖家 |
[13:08] | Bravo’s in position. Overwatch, do we have eyes, please? | B队已就位 守望者 能看到情况吗 |
[13:11] | Hold on. Pulling up thermal now. | 等等 正在开启热成像 |
[13:13] | From satellite? | 从卫星上吗 |
[13:14] | What did I tell you about off-the-books hacking? | 我不是和你说过不要非法黑入吗 |
[13:16] | You said no public resources. | 你说过不能黑公共资源 |
[13:17] | This is private. Loophole. | 这是私人资源 漏洞 |
[13:20] | Yeah, looks like you got incoming. | 貌似有人向你们靠近 |
[13:22] | Looks like a vehicle. | 看起来像是一辆车 |
[13:23] | That’s our supplier. | 供应商来了 |
[13:47] | Where’s Mr. Midas? | 迈达斯先生在哪 |
[13:48] | He was unable to make it, but he sends his regards. | 他来不了 但他叫我向你们问好 |
[13:51] | Midas, as in the big cheese CEO at Midas Medical? | 迈达斯 迈达斯药业的大总裁吗 |
[13:55] | I trust you were happy with your sample. | 我相信你们对样品感到满意 |
[13:57] | Very. | 非常满意 |
[13:59] | We’ll take as many of those bullets as you have to sell. | 你们有多少 我们要多少 |
[14:01] | Start moving in. Do not engage until the buy is complete. | 准备行动 交易完成后再插手 |
[14:04] | All 4 of us can’t go in together. We’ll be spotted. | 我们四个不能一起 会被发现的 |
[14:07] | We don’t split up. That’s protocol. | 我们不能分开 那是规定 |
[14:09] | On my signal. | 听我指令 |
[14:10] | Have you seen all the blind spots? | 你看见所有的盲点了吗 |
[14:12] | We need to maintain the element of surprise. | 我们要控制所有的意外因素 |
[14:13] | This isn’t up for debate. | 这没得商量 |
[14:17] | Now. SCPD! Freeze! | 就现在 星城警局 不许动 |
[14:23] | Go! Move! | 上上上 |
[14:30] | Let’s get out of here. | 快离开这里 |
[14:34] | I’ll get the supplier. You guys take that case. | 我去抓供应商 你们去拿文件箱 |
[14:45] | They’re using the poison bullets! | 他们在用毒子弹 |
[14:48] | Fall back! All units fall back! | 后退 所有小队后退 |
[15:03] | Overwatch, the suv’s heading south. | 守望者 越野车往南边开去了 |
[15:05] | Can you track it? | 你能追踪它吗 |
[15:07] | No, I can’t, because this dinosaur of a system just crashed. | 不能 因为这个系统刚刚崩溃了 |
[15:20] | Did you not listen to anything I said in training? | 你没听见我在训练时说的话吗 |
[15:22] | Following protocol is not optional. | 必须按照规定行事 |
[15:26] | Your protocols are flawed. | 你的规定有问题 |
[15:28] | That’s not the problem. | 这个不是问题 |
[15:29] | The problem is your refusal to participate in our system. | 问题是你拒绝融入我们的系统 |
[15:32] | We don’t need a lecture on how to handle ourselves on the field. | 我们不需要别人教我们如何进行实战 |
[15:34] | Clearly, there was a miscommunication. | 很显然 沟通存在误解 |
[15:36] | Is that what you’d call it? | 你管这个叫误解吗 |
[15:37] | I’d call it a disaster. | 我管这个叫灾难 |
[15:38] | Ok. We just need to simmer down. | 好了 我们都需要冷静下 |
[15:39] | Because of you, we have no evidence. | 因为你 我们没有了证据 |
[15:41] | Without the evidence, We’ll be lucky to put them away for a year. | 没有证据 能把他们关一年都算幸运了 |
[15:45] | How we do things matters! | 我们的行事方法很重要 |
[15:46] | Then you’re doing things the wrong way. | 那你们的行事方法就错了 |
[15:55] | And you’re putting this on us? | 你是让我们背锅吗 |
[15:58] | Sending two teams into the field was a mistake. | 让两个小队同时作战就是错误 |
[16:03] | You should’ve listened to me and let us do things our way. | 你应该听我的 让我们按自己的方式来 |
[16:07] | This is our way now, Oliver. | 这就是我们现在的方式 奥利弗 |
[16:09] | And I’m sorry. But we’re all gonna just have to get used to that. | 我很抱歉 但是我们必须习惯那样 |
[16:16] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[16:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:24] | So I’m sensing some tension here, | 我感到这里有些紧张 |
[16:25] | but I’m just gonna cut right to it | 但我要直接切入主题 |
[16:26] | because CSIs were able to recover the bullet | 因为犯罪现场调查员找到了 |
[16:27] | that went into the officer’s armor. | 打在那个队员头盔上的子弹 |
[16:29] | Thank god he was wearing that, right? | 谢天谢地他戴了那个 对吧 |
[16:30] | I mean, nobody wears helmets anymore. | 现在已经没人戴头盔了 |
[16:34] | Anyhoo, I ran a tox screen on it to see | 我对它做了毒理检测 |
[16:36] | why it was making people go all wicked witch of the west. | 看看为什么它会让人们变成邪恶女巫 |
[16:39] | I’m melting. I’m melting. Oh, what a world! | 我融化了 我融化了 这是什么世界 |
[16:42] | What’d you find? | 你发现了什么 |
[16:43] | Chlormethine is a cytotoxic agent derived from mustard gas. | 氮芥是一种从芥子气提取的一种细胞毒性物质 |
[16:46] | But that chemical weapon was banned decades ago. | 但是那种化学武器几十年前就被禁了 |
[16:47] | Except when it’s used for medicinal purposes, | 除非是用于医疗目的 |
[16:49] | like chemotherapy. | 比如化疗 |
[16:50] | Let me guess. All roads lead back to Midas Medical. | 让我猜猜 所有线索都指向了迈达斯药业 |
[16:53] | It is one of 4 labs in that still uses Chlormethine | 这是星城中四个还在常用氮芥 |
[16:55] | as an active ingredient. | 的实验室之一 |
[16:57] | And the buck stops with this guy, James Midas. | 罪魁祸首就是这个家伙 詹姆斯·迈达斯 |
[17:01] | I met this guy at an SCPD fundraiser. | 我在一次星城警局的资金筹集活动上见过他 |
[17:03] | He’s got deep pockets. It does benefit the SCPD. | 有雄厚的财力 对警局有利 |
[17:05] | Ok. We got to bring him in. | 好了 我们得把他缉拿归案 |
[17:07] | Not until we have proof that he’s behind this. | 除非我们有证据证明他是幕后主使 |
[17:09] | Dinah, he got name dropped at the buy. | 黛娜 交易中提及了他的名字 |
[17:12] | His company produces the chemical. | 他的公司制造这种化学物品 |
[17:14] | How much more proof do you need? | 你还需要多少证据 |
[17:15] | The concrete kind. | 铁证的那种 |
[17:18] | After what this department went through last year with Diaz, | 在这个部门去年和迪亚兹的这些事之后 |
[17:20] | We have all eyes on us. | 所有人都在看着我们 |
[17:21] | We just need actionable intel. | 我们只是需要可提起诉讼他的情报 |
[17:23] | Then we can get a warrant, search his company. | 然后我们申请搜查令 搜查他的公司 |
[17:25] | You get a warrant, he’s gonna know we’re coming, | 你有搜查令 他就知道我们要来了 |
[17:27] | and I know that you know that. | 我知道你也清楚 |
[17:28] | I know that if we don’t do things the right way, | 我知道如果我们不按规则办事 |
[17:30] | then everything we’ve worked for | 那自从你出狱后我们所做的一切 |
[17:31] | since you got out of prison will be for nothing. | 都将付诸东流 |
[17:35] | Is that a risk you’re willing to take? | 你愿意冒这个险吗 |
[17:48] | Well, that could’ve gone better. | 本来可以更顺利的 |
[17:50] | All the training, the rules. And now this? | 所有的训练 规定 现在又搞这个 |
[17:52] | We are not gonna be able to make Star City safe | 如果我们一直被星城警局管着 |
[17:54] | if we’re constantly being micromanaged by the SCPD. | 那我们就不能保障星城的安全 |
[17:56] | Well, that was our first time out in the field all together. | 这次是我们第一次一起出外勤 |
[17:58] | Maybe it’ll get easier. | 或许以后会更容易 |
[17:59] | What if it doesn’t get easier? What, then? | 如果没有变得容易呢 那时又怎么办 |
[18:00] | Well, we go after Midas our way. | 那我们就用自己的方式追查迈达斯 |
[18:02] | No, you heard Dinah. | 不 你听见黛娜说的了 |
[18:03] | We do things their way, | 我们按他们的方式来 |
[18:04] | or this whole agreement is just gonna blow up. | 要不然整个协议就吹了 |
[18:07] | We just have to prove to the SCPD | 我们只需要向星城警局证明 |
[18:08] | that our way is better, | 我们的方式更好 |
[18:09] | And then they will be adapting to our side | 然后他们就会接受我们的方式 |
[18:11] | instead of the other way around. | 而不会跟我们对着干 |
[18:12] | All they want to do is bring this guy in. | 他们只想逮捕这个人 |
[18:14] | We deliver Midas, everybody wins. | 我们把迈达斯交到他们手上 皆大欢喜 |
[18:19] | Have I told you lately how smart you are? | 我有说过你最近有多聪明吗 |
[18:21] | Well, I never get tired of hearing it. | 我还是百听不厌 |
[18:25] | I want mint chip. | 我想吃薄荷巧克力碎口味 |
[18:32] | Do we really expect one of these boxes | 我们真的就指望这些盒子 |
[18:35] | to magically connect midas to those poison bullets? | 能神奇地把迈达斯和那些毒子弹联系到一起吗 |
[18:38] | There’s always a paper trail. | 总会有书面记录 |
[18:42] | How many more boxes are there? | 还有多少箱 |
[18:44] | Monroe’s about to bring up another half-dozen from the file room. | 门罗要从档案室再拿六箱来 |
[18:46] | So #readfaster. | 那就加速看 |
[18:50] | You know, Felicity was right. | 费利西蒂是对的 |
[18:52] | We should’ve digitized these files years ago. | 几年前我们就该把这些档案电子化 |
[18:54] | Maybe Oliver was right, too. | 或许奥利弗也是对的 |
[18:57] | Maybe we go after Midas the vigilante way. | 或许我们用治安维持者的方式追查迈达斯 |
[19:02] | There is no more vigilante way, ok? | 不再有治安维持者的方式了 好吗 |
[19:05] | There is only the SCPD way. | 只有星城警局的方式 |
[19:08] | It’s my job to enforce it. | 执行它是我的工作 |
[19:10] | Look, I get it. You’re the Captain, | 听着 我懂 你是队长 |
[19:12] | but you’re also the Black Canary. | 但你也是黑金丝雀 |
[19:14] | I thought that came first. | 我以为这个才是首要的 |
[19:15] | – It doesn’t. – Since when? | -不是 -从什么时候开始的 |
[19:16] | Since I stuck my neck out to make this partnership work. | 从我冒风险促成这段合作关系之后 |
[19:21] | Vigilantes cannot operate without SCPD sanction. | 治安维持者不能没有星城警局的批准 |
[19:25] | The sooner all of us understand that, | 我们所有人越早理解这点 |
[19:27] | the better it’s gonna be for all of us. | 对我们所有人就越好 |
[19:29] | Everyone’s got something at stake here, D. | 这里每个人都冒了风险 小黛 |
[19:30] | But if this fails, I’m the one who loses my job. | 但是如果这次失败 我会失业 |
[19:34] | It’s my ass on the line. | 遭殃的是我 |
[19:35] | I don’t understand why this is so hard for all of you to understand. | 我不懂为什么让你们理解就那么难 |
[19:42] | Captain Drake. | 德雷克队长 |
[19:45] | Yeah. Ok, great. Yeah, I’ll be right there. | 太好了 我马上过去 |
[19:50] | That was Monroe. He found us probable cause. | 门罗打来的 他给我们找到了合理根据 |
[19:52] | I’m going to get my warrant. | 我要去申请搜查令了 |
[19:58] | 迈达斯药业 限制区 | |
[20:00] | We’re already up 60% from last year. | 我们已经比去年上涨了60% |
[20:03] | Yeah, I wanted you to hear it from me. | 是的 我想你亲耳听我说 |
[20:05] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[20:09] | James Midas, you have failed this city. | 詹姆斯·迈达斯 你辜负了这座城市 |
[20:14] | You have some balls showing up here. | 你还有种出现在这里 |
[20:17] | You know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[20:18] | Chlormethine. | 氮芥 |
[20:20] | You’ve been weaponizing it. | 你一直在用它做武器 |
[20:22] | Now I want to hear you say it. | 现在我要亲耳听你说 |
[20:24] | I press one button, the whole city comes to my rescue. | 我按一个按钮 整个城市的人都会来救我 |
[20:27] | 系统错误 紧急情况 | |
[20:30] | Yeah. Not with that circa 2017 first build security system. | 2017年建的安全系统可不行 |
[20:33] | I don’t understand why people don’t just click “Update” | 你们这些人看到”更新”俩大字 |
[20:35] | when it says “Update.” | 为什么就不点一下更新呢 |
[20:37] | Try again, James. | 再给你一次机会 詹姆斯 |
[20:38] | I’m not telling you anything. You can’t touch me. | 我什么都不说 你动不了我 |
[20:41] | Really? Come here. | 是吗 给我过来 |
[20:43] | Stop! You’ll regret this. | 住手 你会后悔的 |
[20:44] | Not as much as you. | 你才会后悔 |
[20:45] | Now tell me what you know about chlormethine. | 关于氮芥的事你都知道些什么 |
[20:48] | Go to hell! | 去死吧 |
[20:52] | Wrong answer. | 回答错误 |
[20:54] | Wait. Wait! | 等下 等下 |
[20:55] | I’ll tell you everything. | 我什么都说 |
[20:56] | I did it, ok? I’ve been using chlormethine to make the bullets, | 是我干的 我在用氮芥做子弹 |
[20:59] | and then I’ve been selling them to rival gangs. | 贩卖给那些互相竞争的帮派 |
[21:01] | Good. | 好了 |
[21:03] | Overwatch, you get all that? | 守望者 都录下来了吗 |
[21:06] | Signed, sealed, delivered. | 签字 打包 发送成功 |
[21:07] | Good. James Midas, by the authority of the SCPD, | 詹姆斯·迈达斯 以星城警局的名义 |
[21:10] | you are under arrest. Come here. | 你被捕了 过来 |
[21:17] | Again, James, you have my personal promise. | 詹姆斯 我以个人名义向你担保 |
[21:20] | There will be consequences for this egregious mistake. | 我们一定妥善处理这个严重的问题 |
[21:23] | I appreciate that, Emily. | 谢谢你 艾米莉 |
[21:25] | I used to have such faith in the police. | 我以前可是非常信任你们警局 |
[21:27] | I’d hate to think Star City’s finest | 我可不希望看到星城最好的警局 |
[21:29] | have become nothing more | 变成了一群 |
[21:30] | than a bunch of bullying thugs. | 只会欺压百姓的暴徒 |
[21:38] | So you’re just cutting him loose? | 你就这么放他走了 |
[21:39] | We have no grounds to hold him. | 我们没理由拘留他 |
[21:41] | He confessed. | 他都认罪了 |
[21:42] | While you were dangling him | 那也是被你按在一桶 |
[21:43] | over a vat of hydrofluoric acid. | 氢氟酸上被迫说的 |
[21:45] | Ok, he was never in any danger. | 我也没打算伤害他 |
[21:47] | Yeah, well, that’s not his story. | 他可不是这么说的 |
[21:49] | You know, instead of using this case | 你们不仅没有利用这次机会 |
[21:50] | to work within the confines of the law, | 让法律限制内行事 |
[21:51] | you all went rogue. | 还都表现得像群流氓 |
[21:52] | And you, you let him. | 至于你 你还纵容他 |
[21:57] | It’s time for you to make a choice. | 是时候该你做出选择了 |
[21:59] | Are you the captain or are you a vigilante? | 你到底是警察队长还是治安维持者 |
[22:07] | I’m the captain. | 我是警察队长 |
[22:09] | Then start acting like it. | 那就请你好好当 |
[22:23] | I asked you to be patient. | 我说过让你耐心点 |
[22:24] | It wasn’t working. | 你们的方法没用 |
[22:25] | Well, it would’ve. I had a warrant. | 本来是有用的 我拿到了搜查令 |
[22:27] | If you had listened to me, | 你要是听我的指挥 |
[22:28] | We could be searching Midas’ house right now | 我们现在就在搜查迈达斯家 |
[22:31] | instead of being told to stay 5 miles away from him. | 而不是得跟他保持八千米的距离 |
[22:33] | But now we have nothing. | 现在我们一无所获 |
[22:46] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[22:58] | Connor. | 康纳 |
[22:59] | Hi, dad. | 爸爸 |
[23:01] | Come here, my little hawk. | 快过来 我的小宝贝 |
[23:06] | I missed you so much, little man. | 我太想你了 小家伙 |
[23:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:12] | Go take a seat on the bed. | 去我床上坐着吧 |
[23:14] | Dad owes Ms. Lance a chat. | 爸爸要和兰斯女士说两句 |
[23:25] | I don’t know what to say. | 感激之情无以言表 |
[23:27] | I’m a woman of my word. | 我是个信守承诺的人 |
[23:28] | And I’m a man of mine. | 我也不会出尔反尔 |
[23:32] | The night Diaz died, | 迪亚兹遇害的那晚 |
[23:34] | I was serving another stint in solitary. | 我被独自关在另一间禁闭室里 |
[23:38] | The guard forgot to close the meal slot | 狱警送完餐后 |
[23:39] | after delivering dinner. | 没有关餐槽 |
[23:41] | So when I heard yelling, | 当我听见有人喊叫的时候 |
[23:44] | I got up to get a better look. | 就起来看发生了什么事 |
[23:47] | The killer walked right by my cell, | 凶手刚好从我的牢房经过 |
[23:50] | wearing green leather, | 身着绿色皮衣 |
[23:51] | but it wasn’t Oliver Queen. | 但不是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[23:54] | Whoever’s been running around dressed up | 那个最近异常活跃的 |
[23:56] | as the green arrow, that’s your murderer. | 冒充绿箭的人 就是你要找的凶手 |
[24:00] | They killed Diaz. | 那家伙杀了迪亚兹 |
[24:09] | “I’m the captain”? Really? | “我是警察队长” 真的吗 |
[24:13] | I’ve know you a long time, D, | 我都认识你这么久了 小黛 |
[24:15] | and I’ve never seen you roll over | 我还从没见过你像那样 |
[24:16] | the way you just did with Pollard. | 讨好博拉德 |
[24:18] | She’s the mayor, Rene. | 她可是市长 雷内 |
[24:20] | And she can put an end to this whole operation | 她随时可以终止 |
[24:22] | anytime she wants. | 我们的行动 |
[24:24] | That’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[24:26] | You’ve been yelling at me, | 你最近经常吼我 |
[24:27] | been yelling at Oliver, | 吼奥利弗 |
[24:28] | and pretty much acting weird | 自从上次的军火交易 |
[24:29] | ever since the weapons buy. | 你就一直表现得很奇怪 |
[24:31] | So what’s up, D? What’s going on? | 怎么了 小黛 到底发生了什么 |
[24:37] | At the weapons buy, I tried to use my cry, | 军火交易的时候 我想使用啼叫 |
[24:40] | but something went wrong. | 但出现了些问题 |
[24:41] | It didn’t work right. It… | 我的超能力不太正常 有点 |
[24:44] | It hurt like someone was scraping knives | 就像有人用刀 |
[24:46] | along the inside of my throat. | 在我的喉咙上切割般疼 |
[24:52] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:53] | Being captain is the only thing I have left. | 做警察队长是我唯一的选择 |
[24:56] | I can’t be the symbol of being on both sides, | 我无法担任调和两边的象征 |
[24:59] | both SCPD and vigilante, because I am… | 不论是星城警局还是治安维持者 因为我 |
[25:05] | I’m not the Black Canary, | 我不再是原来那个 |
[25:08] | not anymore. | 黑金丝雀了 |
[25:11] | That’s a bunch of crap, and you know it. | 这些都是扯淡 你心里很清楚 |
[25:15] | Your cry doesn’t make you the Canary. | 你成为金丝雀可不是因为啼叫 |
[25:17] | Did you know that the pin you gave Zoe, | 你给佐伊的那枚胸针 |
[25:20] | she wears to school every day? | 她每天上学都别在身上 |
[25:23] | You think she wears that pin | 你以为她是因为你的超能力 |
[25:24] | because of your cry? No. | 才别这个胸针吗 当然不是 |
[25:26] | She looks up to you because you’re the person | 她敬仰你正因为你是个 |
[25:28] | Who will go above and beyond to do what is right | 为了维护正义在所不辞 |
[25:30] | No matter the personal consequences. | 为了维护正义愿意牺牲自我的人 |
[25:33] | That’s who you are no matter what. | 无论怎样 这就是真正的你 |
[25:39] | Even if that’s true, it doesn’t matter anymore. | 就算真是这样也没什么用了 |
[25:42] | Of course it does. | 当然有用 |
[25:44] | You say you can’t be the symbol of being on both sides. | 你说你无法担任调和两边的象征 |
[25:47] | That’s exactly what you are. | 但你就是这样的象征 |
[25:55] | You really fixed this place up. | 你还真把这里给弄好了 |
[25:57] | Yeah, I thought we’d need it | 我想等我们整个队伍都被批准行动时 |
[25:58] | once the whole team got sanctioned. | 就能用上这里了 |
[26:00] | Oh, it’s good to be back. So good to be back. | 回到这里太棒了 真是太棒了 |
[26:05] | How long till we’re up and running? | 多久能让这里开始运转 |
[26:06] | Just a couple minutes. | 几分钟就行了 |
[26:08] | I can’t believe that confession got dismissed. | 那条认罪口供居然被撤销了 |
[26:13] | I had a feeling I’d find you two here. | 我就感觉能在这找到你们俩 |
[26:17] | So I take it you are going after Midas. | 我猜你们俩打算继续追查迈达斯 |
[26:20] | He knows we’re on to him, so we need to move fast | 他知道我们盯上他了 所以我们得快点行动 |
[26:21] | before he dumps the evidence. | 好在他销毁证据前阻止他 |
[26:22] | Right. And what about working with the cops? | 那你们和警察合作的事怎么办 |
[26:24] | Oh, you’ve seen what a train wreck that’s been? | 你也看到了 和他们合作就是场灾难 |
[26:26] | We all know that we operate better on our own. | 很明显我们更适合单独行动 |
[26:29] | Now, I would like for you to be onboard with this, | 我很希望你能加入我们的行动 |
[26:32] | but if you’re not, I would just– | 如果你不加入的话 我想 |
[26:33] | I would ask you to stay out of our way. | 我想请你不要干预我们的行动 |
[26:35] | Oliver, I will always have your back, | 奥利弗 我会一直支持你 |
[26:38] | but you’re giving up on this partnership | 但你不能还未尝试和警察合作 |
[26:39] | before you’re really giving it a chance, | 就彻底放弃了这次合作的机会 |
[26:41] | as if you’re up against a clock I don’t know about. | 感觉好像你还有什么事瞒着我一样 |
[26:46] | So what don’t I know about? | 所以到底有什么事瞒着我 |
[26:55] | We’re having a baby. | 我们要有孩子了 |
[26:57] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[26:59] | It’s a little early. We’re not telling anybody yet. | 还有点早 我们还没有告诉任何人 |
[27:01] | That’s amazing! This is wonderful! | 这太好了 太棒了 |
[27:05] | It would also explain a hell of a lot. | 很多事也就说得通了 |
[27:07] | We don’t want a child born into a city like this. | 我们不希望把孩子带到这样一个城市 |
[27:11] | Our mission is not complete. | 我们的使命还没有结束 |
[27:13] | So we’re going to go about this | 所以我们打算单独行动 |
[27:14] | the only way that we know how, | 这也是我们唯一能想到的 |
[27:15] | without politicians and without a precinct. | 能避开政客和法律限制的方法 |
[27:20] | We’re going to do this the Team Arrow way. | 我们会以绿箭队的方式完成这次任务 |
[27:21] | Ok, and that would work | 好吧 一段时间内 |
[27:23] | for a while. | 这是可行的 |
[27:25] | And then, uh, then I have to say, | 然后 我不得不说 |
[27:27] | We will be right back to where we started, Oliver, | 我们又会回到原点 奥利弗 |
[27:29] | Without a team, you in prison, us on the run, | 团队解散 你入狱 我们逃亡 |
[27:32] | and a city no closer to being saved than where we started. | 整个城市现状恢复如初 |
[27:35] | Our partnership with the force | 我们和警队的合作 |
[27:38] | is not working. | 并不顺利 |
[27:38] | Then we have to find a way to make it work. | 那就想办法让它顺利 |
[27:41] | Compromise, do whatever you have to do. | 做出妥协 做你该做的 |
[27:43] | Because if you want a new future for this baby of yours, | 因为如果你想为你的孩子创造一个新的未来 |
[27:45] | it won’t come by doing the same thing we used to do. | 墨守成规是无法达成目标的 |
[27:48] | We have to–we have to be something else… | 我们得…做些别的… |
[27:53] | Something better. | 做更好的 |
[27:59] | You should’ve let me take him | 你本应该让我对付他 |
[28:00] | and the cops. | 和那些警察 |
[28:01] | I can handle a couple of poorly-trained goons | 对付一些素质低下的暴徒对我来说很轻松 |
[28:03] | who don’t know their right from their left. | 他们连左右都分不清 |
[28:06] | What? Why are you looking at me like that? | 怎么了 你为什么这么看着我 |
[28:08] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[28:10] | Spit it out. | 有话就说 |
[28:11] | I just half-expected you to shout, | 我只是以为你会喊 |
[28:13] | “Felix, you have failed this city.” | “菲力克斯 你辜负了这座城市” |
[28:16] | Well, that’s a dumb thing to say. | 这话多傻啊 |
[28:18] | That’s what our dad used to say. | 咱爸以前就这么说 |
[28:22] | You reminded me of him back there. | 你让我想起他还在的时候 |
[28:27] | So how do you suggest we get this cassette player | 那你觉得如果不让我胖揍他们一顿的话 |
[28:30] | if you’re not gonna let me beat the living hell out of him? | 我们该怎么拿到这个磁带放录机 |
[28:34] | I have an idea. | 我有个想法 |
[28:46] | Got it. Only cost me my next two fights. | 拿到了 只让我损失了两场架 |
[28:50] | Better be worth it. | 这一切最好值得 |
[28:51] | This is perfect. | 太棒了 |
[28:54] | Care to share the plan? | 所以计划是什么 |
[28:56] | What is the one thing the SCPD wants more than anything | 星城警局最想要在这座城市里 |
[28:58] | in this city? | 做什么 |
[28:59] | – To kill vigilantes. – Exactly. | -消灭治安维护者 -不错 |
[29:02] | So let’s hope this works. | 所以希望这招有用 |
[29:08] | I got a Canary sighting | 我在星城市场南面 |
[29:09] | on the south side of the Star City bazaar, | 发现了金丝雀 |
[29:10] | headed east. | 正往东走 |
[29:13] | Let’s go! Vigilante sighted on south side of bazaar. | 出发 市场南侧发现治安维护者 |
[29:16] | You’re a genius. | 你真是个天才 |
[29:17] | I am, like, literally. | 受之无愧 |
[29:24] | I warned you to stay away. | 我警告过你们离这远点儿 |
[29:26] | We are not good listeners. | 我们不太听话 |
[29:29] | Your friends are off chasing a Canary. | 你的朋友们去追金丝雀了 |
[29:32] | Well, that’s what they think anyway. | 他们自以为是去追金丝雀了 |
[29:35] | You’ll regret this. | 你会后悔的 |
[29:39] | – Dick. – Nice punch. | -混蛋 -打得好 |
[29:42] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[29:47] | Thank you. | 多谢了 |
[29:53] | The place looks great. | 这地方真棒 |
[29:57] | Why did you guys call us here? | 你们叫我们来干什么 |
[29:59] | To apologize. | 向你们道歉 |
[30:02] | We shouldn’t have gone off-book to go after Midas. | 我们不该私下去找迈达斯 |
[30:04] | I appreciate that. | 接受你的道歉 |
[30:06] | And while we’re clearing the air here, | 既然我们是要冰释前嫌 |
[30:09] | I’m–I’m sorry, too. | 我也想说声抱歉 |
[30:11] | Ok? I was hard on you. I was too hard. | 我之前说话太狠了 非常糟 |
[30:17] | You guys want to hug or something? | 你们要拥抱一下吗 |
[30:19] | Why don’t we save the hugging | 我们等到抓到迈达斯 |
[30:20] | until after we catch Midas? | 再拥抱吧 |
[30:22] | The second reason that we called you here. | 叫你们来还有第二个原因 |
[30:23] | We found a lead. Or Felicity found a lead. | 我们找到一条线索 其实是费利西蒂找到的 |
[30:26] | In trying to find where Midas is storing | 在寻找迈达斯将溶解皮肤的毒药 |
[30:28] | his skin-melting poison, I was able to alter | 藏在哪里的过程中 我更改了 |
[30:30] | my security system algorithm to track DNA | 安全系统算法以追踪星城 |
[30:33] | anywhere in Star City. | 各地的DNA |
[30:35] | You have Midas’ DNA? | 你找到迈达斯的DNA了吗 |
[30:36] | Well, it turns out he’s not as squeaky clean as we thought. | 事实上他也没我们想得那么干净 |
[30:38] | I got his DNA from the SCPD archive. | 我从星城警局档案里拿到了他的DNA |
[30:40] | He was arrested 15 years ago. | 15年前 他曾经被捕 |
[30:42] | Thank goodness the police have record hoarders. | 警局竟然这么久的记录都有 谢天谢地 |
[30:43] | And since he has a record and we work for the SCPD, | 既然他有前科 而我们又为星城警局做事 |
[30:47] | Voila! | 这个 |
[30:47] | I interfaced with the SCPD’s surveillance system | 我干扰了星城警局的监控系统 |
[30:50] | and was able to legally monitor everywhere | 能够合法地监控每个 |
[30:52] | Midas has been in the last two weeks. | 迈达斯在过去两周去过的地方 |
[30:54] | Country club, office, home, and… | 乡村俱乐部 办公室 家里和… |
[30:56] | And a warehouse registered | 一个空壳公司 |
[30:57] | to what is clearly a shell corporation? | 名下的仓库 |
[31:00] | Obviously, he’s keeping the chemicals there. | 很显然 他把那些药品都放在那了 |
[31:01] | And look whose DNA is there right now. | 看看谁的DNA现在就在那里 |
[31:03] | Midas is probably trying to destroy the evidence | 在我们说这话时 迈达斯可能正要 |
[31:04] | as we speak. | 摧毁证据 |
[31:05] | He can try, but he’s not gonna get away with it. | 他可以试试 但肯定不能逍遥法外 |
[31:08] | We’re gonna get him. | 我们会抓住他的 |
[31:11] | We want to do things the right way this time. | 我们这次一定要按正确的方式行事 |
[31:15] | That means doing a few things differently. | 我是说这次来点不一样的 |
[31:17] | What did you have in mind? | 你有什么想法 |
[31:18] | First things first… | 首先… |
[31:21] | Suit up. | 着装 |
[31:34] | I want all of this gone, | 我希望这些全部消失 |
[31:36] | not a single drop left behind. | 一滴都不要留下 |
[31:38] | Overwatch to Team Arrow. | 守望者呼叫绿箭队 |
[31:40] | I have confirmation on Midas | 我已经定位到迈达斯 |
[31:42] | and a crapload of gun-toting goons. | 和一群持枪暴徒 |
[31:45] | What about the chemicals? | 药品呢 |
[31:46] | Being loaded into the back of a truck. | 药品正在装车 |
[31:49] | Dinah, what’s your status? | 黛娜 你那边情况如何 |
[31:50] | Almost in position. | 快就位了 |
[31:52] | Take it to the reservoir. | 拉到水库去 |
[31:53] | Anyone tries to stop you– I don’t care who it is– | 任何想要阻止你们的人…不论是谁… |
[31:57] | kill them. | 格杀勿论 |
[32:00] | Guys, you may want to speed things up. They’re about to move out. | 大家抓紧时间 他们要走了 |
[32:02] | If those chemicals reach the reservoir, | 如果那些药品抵达水库 |
[32:03] | everyone in Star City will be at risk. | 星城的所有人都将处于危险之中 |
[32:05] | We can’t let that truck leave. | 我们不能让那辆卡车开走 |
[32:07] | No, we won’t. | 对 不能 |
[32:16] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[32:18] | Now! | 趁现在 |
[32:35] | Get me out of here, | 带我出去 |
[32:36] | and I’ll double your salaries. | 我给你们双倍工资 |
[32:45] | Bad news, guys. | 不好了 |
[32:46] | Midas is about two minutes away from being a free man. | 迈达斯再有两分钟就要逃脱了 |
[32:51] | Got go stop him. | 快去阻止他 |
[32:52] | You go. I’ll secure the evidence. | 你去 我来保护证据 |
[33:16] | We’re taking heavy fire! We’re cornered! | 我们遭重火力袭击 走投无路了 |
[33:31] | Man, I really missed our toys. | 伙计 我真怀念我们的玩具 |
[33:34] | The chemicals are secure. Where’s Midas? | 药品很安全 迈达斯呢 |
[33:47] | James Midas, | 詹姆斯·迈达斯 |
[33:49] | You are under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[33:51] | Not tonight. | 今晚不会 |
[33:53] | You think this is gonna work out better than last time? | 你认为这次会比上次好吗 |
[33:56] | Because now I’ll have your badge and your costume. | 因为这次我会让你丢了你的徽章和战服 |
[34:04] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[34:06] | Thanks to all those chemicals we just confiscated, | 有我们刚刚缴获的药品做证据 |
[34:10] | You’re going away for a long time. | 你要被关很久了 |
[34:13] | Like I said… | 我说了… |
[34:16] | you’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[34:29] | James Midas is in SCPD lockup. | 詹姆斯·迈达斯被星城警局收押了 |
[34:32] | We got what we need to put him away | 我们拿到了证据 能让他 |
[34:33] | for a very long time. | 很久都无法出来闹腾了 |
[34:35] | Thank you for doing it the legal way. | 谢谢你们用合法的方式完成任务 |
[34:37] | Thank you for letting us do it our way. | 谢谢你们让我们用自己的方式 |
[34:39] | And for joining us. | 谢谢你加入我们 |
[34:40] | We missed you, Canary. | 我们很想你 金丝雀 |
[34:41] | I missed her, too. | 我也想她 |
[34:43] | Thank you for reminding me of that. | 谢谢你让我想起她 |
[34:45] | Wait. Why do I get the feeling | 等等 为什么我感觉 |
[34:46] | The Canary flight was a one-night-only kind of thing? | 金丝雀只出现一晚就会消失 |
[34:48] | I’ll be back in the field, just, uh, without my cry. | 我会重回前线 只是不再用啼叫了 |
[34:55] | When my nerve was ruptured, it created lasting damage. | 我的神经被切断时产生了持久的损伤 |
[34:59] | I’m–I’m sorry, Dinah. | 我很抱歉 黛娜 |
[35:01] | Well, Dinah, cry or no cry, you are the Black Canary. | 黛娜 无论你是否啼叫 你都是黑金丝雀 |
[35:05] | You proved that tonight. | 今天晚上你已经证明了 |
[35:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:09] | You know what else we did tonight? | 你们知道今天晚上我们还做到了什么吗 |
[35:11] | We forced Pollard’s hand. | 我们让博拉德妥协了 |
[35:13] | I leveraged her relationship with Midas | 我利用她和迈达斯的关系 |
[35:15] | to convince her to sign off on creating | 说服她批准建立 |
[35:17] | a special vigilante task force. | 一个治安维护者特别行动小组 |
[35:20] | We’re still sanctioned by the SCPD, | 我们仍被星城警局所认可 |
[35:21] | but we’re operating as our own unit | 但以我们自己的小组 |
[35:23] | out of the bunker in our suits. | 穿着我们的战衣 在地堡里行动 |
[35:26] | And the anti-vigilante law? | 那反治安维护者法呢 |
[35:28] | It’s on her desk for repeal. She’s gonna sign it. | 废除令已经在她桌上了 她会签署的 |
[35:31] | So we’re like the black ops for the SCPD now? | 所以我们就像是星城警局的秘密行动组了 |
[35:34] | That’s cool. | 那太棒了 |
[35:35] | I’m just glad we’re all back. | 很高兴我们都回来了 |
[35:36] | It feels right. | 这感觉很好 |
[35:38] | I’ll second that. | 我有同感 |
[35:39] | It’s nice to be part of a team again. | 又能成为团队的一员真好 |
[35:40] | And be here at the bunker– | 还有就是在这地堡里真好… |
[35:42] | The sweet bunker. | 甜蜜的地堡 |
[35:44] | Do you guys feel like hitting up the, uh, “sweet” bar? | 你们想去那个”甜蜜的”酒吧吗 |
[35:47] | You guys go ahead. | 你们去吧 |
[35:48] | I ate something that’s not gonna mix well with alcohol. | 我吃了点不适合跟酒精混在一起的东西 |
[35:49] | Yeah. I’m gonna hang back, too, guys. | 我也不去了 伙计们 |
[35:52] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[35:59] | I got you something. | 我给你带了点东西 |
[36:03] | Gee, you shouldn’t have. | 你不用这样的 |
[36:04] | Well, it was the only thing that Lyla said | 这是莱拉说唯一 |
[36:06] | helped her with her nausea. | 能让她不恶心的东西 |
[36:08] | They’re ginger candy chews. | 是姜味软糖 |
[36:10] | Oh, God. I’ll try anything. | 我什么都愿意尝试 |
[36:12] | Morning sickness or not, Felicity, | 不管有没有孕吐 费利西蒂 |
[36:14] | you have not missed a beat. | 你一点都没失误 |
[36:17] | You were absolutely amazing out there today. | 今天你的表现绝对完美 |
[36:18] | Your tech was phenomenal. | 你的技术太棒了 |
[36:20] | Well, Curtis would’ve had 5 ideas to make it better. | 柯蒂斯随便就能想出五个主意来改进它 |
[36:22] | Well, maybe… | 也许吧… |
[36:23] | But if Curtis were still at A.R.G.U.S., | 可如果柯蒂斯还在天眼会 |
[36:24] | I would’ve asked him to buy your tech. | 我会让他把你的技术买下来 |
[36:26] | And I’m sure A.R.G.U.S. wouldn’t be | 而且我相信天眼会绝不会是 |
[36:27] | the only corporation hunting for it. | 唯一想要获得它的机构 |
[36:31] | And I think that’s more than a security system | 而且我认为你所做的不仅仅是 |
[36:33] | you’re working on. | 一个安全系统 |
[36:35] | I think you’re on to something big. | 我认为你在做个很宏大的东西 |
[36:51] | Thank you for coming in. | 谢谢你过来 |
[36:53] | I’m Laurel Lance, District Attorney. | 我是地方检察官劳蕾尔·兰斯 |
[36:56] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[36:57] | And I know who you are, too. | 我也知道你是谁 |
[37:01] | Emiko Adachi. | 安达惠美子 |
[37:03] | Your mother was killed a year ago. | 你母亲一年前被杀了 |
[37:05] | Your father is Robert Queen. | 你父亲是罗伯特·奎恩 |
[37:07] | And for the last 7 months, | 在过去的七个月里 |
[37:09] | You’ve been running around the city | 你一直在星城出没 |
[37:12] | dressed like your brother. | 打扮成你哥哥的样子 |
[37:13] | And you’ve also managed to endear yourself | 而且你还设法与奥利弗和他的团队 |
[37:16] | to Oliver and his team. | 拉拢关系 |
[37:18] | I also know that you were at Slabside | 我还知道里卡多·迪亚兹被烧死那晚 |
[37:19] | the night that Ricardo Diaz burned to death. | 你去了斯拉博赛 |
[37:22] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[37:23] | That you’re lying about who you really are. | 你对你的真实身份撒了谎 |
[37:27] | You’re not a hero. | 你并不是个英雄 |
[37:28] | And I wonder how Oliver and his team will feel | 我很好奇一旦奥利弗和他的团队发现 |
[37:30] | When they find out that their new vigilante friend | 他们的新治安维护者朋友残忍地杀死了 |
[37:33] | murdered Diaz in cold blood. | 迪亚兹 他们会怎么想 |
[37:36] | I’m guessing family dinners are gonna be | 我猜家庭晚餐会变得 |
[37:38] | a little bit more awkward. | 有些尴尬了吧 |
[37:40] | And, uh, what makes you think | 你凭什么会认为 |
[37:43] | they will believe a word you say, | 他们会相信你说的话 |
[37:48] | Black Siren? | 黑海妖 |
[37:58] | Do you think I’m showing, just even a little? | 你觉得我显出来了吗 哪怕是一点点 |
[38:02] | I think you look exactly the same. | 我觉得你看着没有任何变化 |
[38:07] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[38:07] | Oh, I feel like I could sleep for 2 weeks. | 我感觉想要睡它个两个星期 |
[38:10] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:12] | Hey, so in between updating the SCPD’s tech | 在我升级星城警局的技术 |
[38:16] | and taking down evil CEOs, | 和打击邪恶的首席执行官的间隙里 |
[38:17] | I was brainstorming baby names today. | 我今天还头脑风暴了一下孩子的名字 |
[38:21] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的 -嗯 |
[38:22] | Any frontrunners? | 有什么中意的吗 |
[38:23] | For a boy, I’ve always liked Lucas. | 男孩的话 我一直都喜欢卢卡斯 |
[38:27] | Yeah. Lucas. | 不错 卢卡斯 |
[38:30] | That’s good. | 挺好听的 |
[38:32] | I may have thought of a name for a girl. | 我也想了一个女孩的名字 |
[38:35] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[38:40] | Mia. | 米娅 |
[38:42] | Short for Moira. | 莫伊拉的简称 |
[38:45] | Sweet and fiery. | 甜美又炙热 |
[38:49] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[38:51] | And regardless of whether we have | 不管我们生的是 |
[38:54] | a boy or a girl… | 男孩还是女孩… |
[38:56] | I just want to make sure that… | 我想要确保… |
[38:59] | she or he end up… | 她或者他能最终… |
[39:02] | growing up in a better and safer Star City than I did. | 成长在一个比我儿时更安全的星城 |
[39:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:07] | I want that for both of our children. | 这个愿望是为我们两个孩子的 |
[39:13] | They’ll always have each other to lean on. | 他们永远都有彼此可以依靠 |
[39:15] | And we’ll always have us. | 而我们永远都有彼此可以依靠 |
[39:23] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么 |
[39:23] | Let’s play the damn thing. | 我们播放这破玩意吧 |
[39:25] | I don’t know. What are you waiting for? | 我说不清 那你在等什么 |
[39:28] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[39:33] | Maybe I should do it. | 也许还是应该我来 |
[39:34] | It’s not as easy as it look– | 这个没看起来那么简单… |
[39:35] | Just give it to me. | 还是给我吧 |
[39:42] | This is some, like, feelings thing, isn’t it? | 这个有点 跟感情有关 对吧 |
[39:45] | Well, I haven’t heard Felicity’s voice | 我有差不多二十年 |
[39:47] | in almost two decades, so, yeah, it is. | 没听到费利西蒂的声音了 所以没错 |
[39:52] | Look, whatever she says on there, | 不管她在上面说了什么 |
[39:53] | It’s clear she wanted both of us to hear it… | 很明显她想让我们俩都听见… |
[39:57] | together. | 一起 |
[40:02] | All right. Let’s just get this over with. | 好吧 我们别再耽误了 |
[40:07] | William and Mia, | 威廉和米娅 |
[40:09] | you know, this is the first time | 知道吗 这是我第一次 |
[40:10] | I’ve ever said your names together? | 把你们俩的名字放一起说 |
[40:12] | 20 years, and I avoid | 二十年了 我都避免 |
[40:13] | ever saying your names in the same sentence. | 在同一句话里说你们俩的名字 |
[40:15] | It feels like the work of a paranoid, overprotective mother. | 感觉是个神经质的 过分保护的母亲 |
[40:18] | I guess we really do turn into our parents. | 我想我们真的还是变成了自己的父母那样 |
[40:20] | I’m rambling. Sorry. | 我有点语无伦次了 对不起 |
[40:22] | Not just for the rambling. | 不止是为了语无伦次而道歉 |
[40:23] | For everything, but mostly for keeping the two of you apart. | 为了所有的事 最主要是为把你们分开而道歉 |
[40:28] | I’m not asking for your forgiveness, | 我不是想得到你们的谅解 |
[40:29] | But just know that your father and I did it to protect you. | 但要理解爸爸和我这样做是为了保护你们 |
[40:33] | We did it because we love you. | 我们这么做是因为我们爱你们 |
[40:35] | Now that you’ve found each other, | 既然你们俩已经找到了对方 |
[40:36] | I just have one request. | 我只有一个要求 |
[40:39] | Give these coordinates to the team: | 把这些坐标给团队 |
[40:41] | 47.6119 north, | 北纬47.6119 |
[40:43] | 122.3301 west | 西经122.3301 |
[40:47] | And then get the hell out of Star City. | 然后你们赶紧离开星城 |
[40:48] | And whatever you do, don’t come looking for me. | 无论你们做什么 千万不要来找我 |
[40:56] | So we’re ignoring her. | 我们不用听她的吧 |
[40:58] | Definitely. | 绝对的 |
[41:02] | I know where these lead. | 我知道这些坐标指向哪里 |
[41:09] | That’s where. | 就是那里 |
[41:15] | We’re going over the wall… | 我们要翻越围墙… |
[41:19] | to the Glades. | 去贫民区 |