时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | – Heading home soon? – Not quite yet. | -要回家了吗 -还没呢 |
[00:29] | I’ll see you in the morning. | 明早见 |
[00:53] | 我说过会杀了你们所有人 现在轮到你了 | |
[01:25] | What’s it say? | 上面写了什么 |
[01:28] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[01:30] | Just some punk kid pulling a prank. | 只是某个小痞子搞的恶作剧 |
[01:40] | 星城前哨报 星城警局队长竟是治安维持者 | |
[01:54] | You ever get in trouble with your parents? | 你和父母闹过矛盾吗 |
[01:57] | Uh, yeah. All the time. Why? | 当然 总闹矛盾 怎么了 |
[01:59] | Because William doesn’t need pancakes. | 因为威廉现在不需要薄煎饼 |
[02:02] | William needs to tell us why he got expelled | 威廉需要告诉我们他为什么被开除 |
[02:04] | and why he’s been lying to us. | 还有他为什么一直骗我们 |
[02:06] | – After pancakes or– – No. | -等吃完煎饼吗 -不行 |
[02:08] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[02:14] | – Ready to talk? – About what? | -准备好聊聊吗 -聊什么 |
[02:17] | Why you got expelled. | 你为什么被开除 |
[02:18] | Come on, Will. You know you can talk to us about anything. Please. | 来吧小威 你什么都可以跟我们说 拜托 |
[02:22] | – It’s not a big deal. I just got into a fight. – What | -不是什么大事 我只是打架了 -什么 |
[02:25] | I thought you’d be proud of me. | 我以为你会为我感到骄傲 |
[02:27] | I went for the nose just like you told me. | 我像你教的那样一拳打到鼻子上 |
[02:28] | When did you tell him to go for the nose? | 你什么时候告诉他要打鼻子 |
[02:30] | That was over a year ago, | 一年多以前的事了 |
[02:31] | and it was a lesson in self-defense, thank you. | 当时是在教他自我防卫 谢谢 |
[02:34] | Buddy, it’s not like you to get into a fight. | 儿子 打架不是你的风格 |
[02:36] | Why do you guys even care? | 你们为什么这么在乎 |
[02:37] | Every time that we spoke, you’re telling me | 我们每次聊天 你总会告诉我 |
[02:39] | how much you love your school, | 你有多喜欢你的学校 |
[02:40] | about your new friends and your classes. | 有多喜欢你的新朋友和班级 |
[02:43] | What am I missing here? | 是我遗漏了什么的吗 |
[02:43] | Maybe you should have asked how I felt for once. | 也许你该问问我的感受 |
[02:45] | But you don’t ask other people for their opinions. | 但你从不向其他人征询意见 |
[02:48] | You decide everything on your own | 你总是独断独行 |
[02:49] | just like you decided to go to prison | 就像你自己决定要去坐牢 |
[02:51] | rather than take care of your family! | 却不管不顾自己的家人 |
[02:53] | I don’t think that’s fair, but OK. | 你这么说不公平 不过没关系 |
[02:56] | William, you got expelled, | 威廉 你被开除了 |
[02:58] | and, young man, you need to understand | 年轻人 你要明白的是 |
[03:01] | that in life you have to accept responsibility | 在现实生活中你必须为自己的行为 |
[03:05] | for your actions. | 承担起责任 |
[03:06] | Yeah? I’m over this. | 是吗 我没什么好说的了 |
[03:10] | W-william. Hey. | 威廉 |
[03:12] | William, we’re not done here. | 威廉 我们还没谈完 |
[03:17] | That went well. | 谈得不错 |
[03:19] | Damn it! Still no luck figuring out | 该死 还是没法搞清楚 |
[03:21] | where Felicity planted those bombs. | 费利西蒂把炸弹埋在哪了 |
[03:23] | Well, I’m pretty sure hitting that thing harder’s | 不过我很肯定再怎么使劲拍那玩意 |
[03:24] | not gonna make it work better. | 也不会让它运行得更好 |
[03:27] | Makes me feel better, though. | 至少让我感觉爽点 |
[03:29] | The Archer Program’s supposed to see everything, | 弓箭手项目理论上可以看到所有东西 |
[03:30] | but what good’s that when there’s nothing to see? | 但没任何可看的还有什么用 |
[03:36] | About damn time. | 你可算来了 |
[03:37] | Your algorithm kind of sucks. | 你的算法糟透了 |
[03:39] | Ah. Nice to see you, too. Give it to me. | 我也很高兴见到你 给我吧 |
[03:42] | Archer’s not helping us, | 弓箭手项目没什么用 |
[03:43] | and that means Blackstar’s our only lead on finding those bombs. | 所以黑星是能找到炸弹的唯一线索 |
[03:46] | You guys have any luck tracking her down? | 你们找到她了吗 |
[03:48] | Uh-uh. I spent the last few days searching the entire city, | 没有 我最近几天搜寻了整个城市 |
[03:50] | but she knows how to be a ghost. | 但她行踪诡异跟幽灵似的 |
[03:53] | Pretty easy to do with the way the city is now. | 尤其现在市里这个鬼样子就更难追踪了 |
[03:54] | Ok. My algorithm isn’t the problem. | 好吧 我的算法没问题 |
[03:57] | The Archer Program was designed to monitor the Glades, | 弓箭手项目是设计用来监控贫民区的 |
[03:59] | but Star City is 10 times the size | 但是星城比贫民区大十倍 |
[04:00] | with half the technological infrastructure. | 而高科技基础设施只有其一半 |
[04:02] | So less eyes covering a larger area. | 所有区域更大监控却更少 |
[04:04] | Even if that’s the case, | 即便如此 |
[04:05] | that bomb plan was massive. | 那个炸弹计划这么庞大 |
[04:07] | We should have found something. | 我们总该能找到些什么的 |
[04:08] | Well, not if the bombs haven’t been positioned yet. | 除非炸弹还没安置好 |
[04:10] | I mean, maybe Felicity stockpiled them somewhere off the grid, | 也许费利西蒂把炸弹藏在一个隐秘的地方 |
[04:14] | somewhere no one would ever think to look. | 一个没人会想到去找的地方 |
[04:15] | I think I might know a place. | 我想我可能知道一个地方 |
[04:21] | This is definitely off the grid. | 这个地方绝对隐秘 |
[04:23] | God. I used to think this place was so cool. | 天呐 以前我觉得这个地方很酷 |
[04:28] | I can’t believe it’s still standing. | 不敢相信这地方还存在 |
[04:31] | I can’t believe my Dad used to call this home. | 不敢相信以前我爸把这里叫做家 |
[04:33] | Yeah. Well, no one’s called this home for quite some time. | 已经好久没人把这里叫做家了 |
[04:36] | Someone’s been here. | 有人来过这里 |
[04:42] | Someone’s still here. | 而且还在这里 |
[04:44] | I told you this wouldn’t end well. | 我和你说这样没有好结果的 |
[04:53] | What’s that, some A.R.G.U.S. fan mail? | 这是什么 天眼会粉丝的来信吗 |
[04:55] | No, not exactly. | 不 不全是 |
[04:58] | Oh. This is some “I know what you did last summer” creepiness. | 这是那种我知道你去年夏天干了什么的恶作剧 |
[05:02] | You want me to run a DNA trace? | 要我查查上面的DNA吗 |
[05:03] | No. Already on top of that. | 不用 我已经查过了 |
[05:04] | Besides, that’s not the reason why I called you in here. | 而且 我叫你来不是为了这件事 |
[05:07] | How’s the search for Dante coming? | 但丁的下落搜查得怎么样了 |
[05:09] | Good. We were able to backtrace the number Diaz called. | 很好 我们反追踪了迪亚兹打的电话号码 |
[05:12] | It belongs to Dante’s contact in Egypt, | 是但丁在埃及的一个联络人 |
[05:14] | a guy by the name of Virgil. | 一个叫做维吉尔的人 |
[05:15] | If we’re able to bring him in, we’ll have Dante. | 如果我能抓到他 就能抓到但丁 |
[05:16] | Fantastic! And we would have you to thank for it. | 好极了 这都是你的功劳 |
[05:20] | Excellent work, Curtis. | 干得好 柯蒂斯 |
[05:21] | Too bad I might not be around for my victory lap. | 可惜到时我不会在这里庆祝我的胜利了 |
[05:24] | What are we talking about here? | 你在说什么 |
[05:26] | There’s no good way to say this. | 我找不到婉转的方法说这件事 |
[05:28] | But I’ve been offered a job | 华盛顿特区的科勒人道主义研究所 |
[05:29] | at the Kohler Humanitarian Institute in D.C. | 邀请我去那里工作 |
[05:32] | I would be able to create tech that would be able | 我将能够创造 |
[05:33] | to help people all over the world. | 会造福全世界的科技成果 |
[05:35] | Curtis, I know you’re not happy with the Ghost Initiative, | 柯蒂斯 我知道你对幽灵行动有异议 |
[05:37] | but I was hoping that we could get past that. | 但我希望我们能克服这个问题 |
[05:39] | Besides, the work you’re doing right here at A.R.G.U.S. | 而且 你在天眼会的工作 |
[05:41] | is already helping people all over the world. | 已经在造福全世界的人了 |
[05:43] | I know you believe that, John. | 我知道你相信这一点 约翰 |
[05:47] | I’m just not sure that I do. | 但我不确定我相信 |
[05:57] | The key is to maintain eye contact. | 关键在于保持眼神交流 |
[06:00] | Your assailant’s gonna focus on your weakness. | 攻击你的人会把注意力集中在你的弱点上 |
[06:01] | In this case, it’s that injury. | 在这种情况下 弱点就是你的伤处 |
[06:04] | So you draw them in, | 所以你把他们引过来 |
[06:05] | and as soon as they’re close enough, strike. | 等他们靠得足够近的时候 立刻出击 |
[06:09] | Yeah! That’s very good. Eh, you’re a natural. | 非常好 你是个天生好手 |
[06:13] | Thanks for teaching me, Aunt Dinah. | 谢谢你教我 黛娜阿姨 |
[06:14] | It’s so cool learning how to kick ass from the Black Canary. | 能跟黑金丝雀学招数真的太棒了 |
[06:17] | Keep kicking the crap out of that shield, | 继续死命踢爆那个盾牌 |
[06:19] | and Captain Drake’s gonna have to deputize you, too. | 德雷克队长也不得不让你去警局任职了 |
[06:23] | How about you keep practicing your kicks in your room? | 不如你回房间继续练习踢腿吧 |
[06:26] | – OK. – Good job. | -好 -好样的 |
[06:31] | I saw the way you looked | 佐伊提到黑金丝雀的时候 |
[06:34] | when Zoe mentioned the Black Canary. | 我看到你脸上的表情了 |
[06:36] | You still adjusting to being outed? | 你还在适应身份曝光的事吗 |
[06:38] | Well, it was one thing when all the people in our inner circle | 我们内部的人知道我的秘密身份 |
[06:40] | knew about my secret identity, | 是一回事 |
[06:41] | but now everybody knows, | 但是现在大家都知道了 |
[06:44] | the cops at SCPD, everybody. | 星城警局警察 每一个人都知道了 |
[06:47] | I don’t know. | 我说不清楚 |
[06:48] | Maybe I’m just worried people are gonna treat me differently | 也许我只是担心现在秘密公开了 |
[06:52] | now that the secret’s out. | 大家会以不同的方式对待我 |
[06:53] | Yeah. Well, maybe it’s a good idea that me and the team | 也许我和小队暂时留在星城警局 |
[06:56] | are gonna be hanging out at the SCPD for now | 是个好主意 |
[06:59] | in case I got to crack some heads. | 以防我要揍人 |
[07:00] | Oh. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:01] | Hey. Ever since you became captain, | 自从你当上队长后 |
[07:04] | you’ve been busting your ass to earn their trust and respect, | 你一直努力赢得他们的信任和尊重 |
[07:07] | so you keep doing what you’re doing | 所以你要继续这么做 |
[07:09] | and don’t sweat the haters | 不要担心那些心怀仇恨之人 |
[07:10] | because they’re gonna hate | 因为他们一直都这样 |
[07:11] | like… whoever left me this. | 就像给我留了这张纸条的人 |
[07:17] | – When did you get this? – Last night. | -你什么时候收到的 -昨晚 |
[07:19] | Figured it was some punk-ass pranking me | 我想是某个小混混搞的恶作剧 |
[07:21] | for working with you and the SCPD. | 因为我和你以及星城警局合作 |
[07:24] | – Oh, damn. – What, did you get one, too? | -我去 -怎么 你也收到一张吗 |
[07:26] | And so did Laurel. We’ve been trying to track down who did it. | 劳蕾尔也收到了 我们一直想查出是谁干的 |
[07:29] | We thought maybe it was about a case we worked together, | 我们想也许是因为我们一起合作的某件案子 |
[07:31] | but if you’re getting them, too– | 但如果你也收到了 |
[07:32] | Then who knows who his next target is? | 谁知道他的下一个目标是谁 |
[07:54] | Get back! | 给我拿开 |
[07:57] | What the hell? I can’t move. | 怎么回事 我动不了了 |
[08:00] | Stop! Please just stop. | 住手 求你住手 |
[08:03] | I’ll give you anything you want. | 你要什么我都给你 |
[08:07] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[08:09] | 你觉得自己现在安全吗 一点也不 | |
[08:18] | This is a lot of blood. | 好多血啊 |
[08:19] | I thought Kullens was in jail for helping Diaz. | 我以为库伦斯因为帮迪亚兹入狱了 |
[08:23] | Yeah. Well, apparently, he had a very good lawyer | 很明显 他有一个非常好的律师 |
[08:24] | because he got out a month ago. | 因为他一个月前就出狱了 |
[08:27] | Any chance this connects with the two body drops | 这和我们上周查的 |
[08:29] | we were looking at last week? | 两具尸体有关吗 |
[08:32] | Kullens did have his throat slit, same as the other two. | 库伦斯确实和那两人一样被割喉 |
[08:34] | I mean, the only difference is that Kullens | 唯一的区别是凶手只给库伦斯 |
[08:35] | was the only victim to leave behind one of these notes. | 留下了这张纸条 |
[08:39] | Look familiar? | 看着眼熟吗 |
[08:40] | I spoke to the families of the other victims, | 我和其他被害者家属谈过 |
[08:42] | and they did get notes, as well. | 他们都收到了纸条 |
[08:43] | – They just didn’t turn them in. – Right. | -只是他们没有上交 -没错 |
[08:45] | This is turning out to be one hell of a first day on the job. | 上班第一天就如此精彩 |
[08:47] | Yeah. Look at us, working together again, | 看看我们 又一起工作 |
[08:50] | being targeted by a homicidal maniac. | 还被杀人狂盯上 |
[08:52] | Feels like a Monday. | 感觉就像普通的星期一 |
[08:53] | What about Laurel? | 劳蕾尔呢 |
[08:54] | You said that she got a note, too. | 你说她也收到了纸条 |
[08:56] | She did, but she’s fine. | 没错 但她没事 |
[08:57] | She’s at a conference in D.C. all week. | 她整个星期都在华盛顿开会 |
[08:58] | Ok. So wait. | 等等 |
[08:59] | You, me, Laurel, Rene all got notes. | 你 我 劳蕾尔和雷内都收到纸条 |
[09:02] | – Curtis and Oliver didn’t. – Oh, don’t worry about me. | -柯蒂斯和奥利弗没有 -别担心我 |
[09:03] | I’m definitely not feeling fomo over it. | 这绝对不是因为恐同 |
[09:06] | Well, we already know this killer’s | 我们已经知道这个杀人犯 |
[09:07] | not only targeting people on the team. | 不只是针对我们团队 |
[09:08] | Kullens was against vigilantes, | 库伦斯反对治安维持者 |
[09:10] | and we didn’t even know the other two victims. | 我们甚至都不认识另外两位被害者 |
[09:12] | There has to be a connection. | 肯定会有联系的 |
[09:13] | We just…be patient, and we’ll find it. | 我们只要 耐心点 会查出来的 |
[09:15] | Maybe this will help. | 这也许会有帮助 |
[09:16] | Kullens’ autopsy report. | 库伦斯的验尸报告 |
[09:20] | Tox screen is clear. No defensive wounds. | 毒理检测结果正常 无防卫伤 |
[09:24] | So he didn’t fight back. | 所以他没有还击 |
[09:25] | This M.O. feels very familiar. | 这种手法感觉很熟悉 |
[09:27] | When I was undercover in Central City, | 我在中城做卧底时 |
[09:29] | the guys in homicide were chasing after a serial killer | 凶杀科在追查一个有着 |
[09:31] | with a very similar pattern– | 相似作案手法的连环杀手 |
[09:32] | Throat slash and victims who didn’t fight back. | 割喉 被害者没有反抗 |
[09:36] | I’m gonna give Captain Singh a call. | 我要给辛格队长打个电话 |
[09:45] | Wakey, wakey, money bags. | 醒醒 醒醒 有钱人 |
[09:56] | Touch me, I’ll bite your hand off. | 碰我一下 我就咬掉你的手 |
[09:59] | Almost makes me forget that you’re nothing | 我差点都忘了你只是 |
[10:01] | but a pampered girl from the Glades | 贫民区里一个娇生惯养的女孩 |
[10:03] | playing vigilante dress-up. | 玩着治安维持者的变装游戏 |
[10:05] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[10:06] | The access codes to Archer. | 弓箭手项目的访问密码 |
[10:09] | Go to hell. | 去死吧你 |
[10:11] | Well, let’s try this another way. | 那我们换种方式 |
[10:12] | Wait! Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[10:14] | The access codes now. | 马上给我访问密码 |
[10:15] | Keep your mouth shut, William. | 闭嘴 威廉 |
[10:17] | So that’s your name. | 所以那是你的名字 |
[10:19] | All right, William. What the hell are you even doing here? | 好吧 威廉 你们到底来这里干什么 |
[10:22] | Funny. I was just about to ask you the same thing. | 有趣 我正想问你同样的事 |
[10:24] | Ooh. Is that a backbone I’m seeing? | 真是有骨气啊 |
[10:26] | Even if we give you the codes, you’re just gonna kill us | 即使我们给了你密码 你也会杀了我们 |
[10:29] | just like you killed Felicity | 就像你杀了费利西蒂 |
[10:30] | and just like you’re gonna kill the rest of the city, | 就像你将会屠杀全城的人一样 |
[10:32] | So what is the point in talking? | 那告诉你又有什么用 |
[10:34] | Someone is trying to blow up the city, but it’s not me, | 有人想炸毁这座城市 但不是我 |
[10:37] | and I sure as hell didn’t kill Felicity. | 我也绝对没有杀费利西蒂 |
[10:40] | Then who did? | 那是谁 |
[10:42] | About what you said, | 你之前说的 |
[10:45] | about wanting to do something different. | 想做些不一样的事 |
[10:46] | Ok. Suddenly, I’m getting nervous about where this is going. | 好吧 我突然有点紧张你接下来要说什么 |
[10:49] | No need. | 没必要 |
[10:51] | Just talked with Lyla, and we both agree | 刚跟莱拉谈过 我们都同意 |
[10:53] | that, Curtis, we cannot afford to lose a talent like yours, | 柯蒂斯 我们不能失去像你这样的人才 |
[10:58] | so A.R.G.U.S. wants to make you | 所以天眼会要任命你为 |
[11:01] | the head of its science and technology division. | 科学技术部的部长 |
[11:04] | You want me in charge of the entire division? | 你们要让我管理整个部门 |
[11:06] | The entire division. | 整个部门 |
[11:07] | You’ll be shaping the future of A.R.G.U.S., Curtis, | 你将塑造天眼会的未来 柯蒂斯 |
[11:10] | and you can make all the decisions just like you wanted. | 掌控权全交给你 |
[11:12] | – I don’t know what to say. – Say you’ll do it, man. | -我不知道该说什么 -说你同意 |
[11:14] | Just stay here in Star City. | 留在星城 |
[11:17] | You can keep working with the team. | 你可以继续和团队一起合作 |
[11:18] | I think it’s the best of both worlds. | 我觉得这是两全其美 |
[11:22] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[11:29] | Captain Singh, thank you for getting back to me. | 辛格队长 谢谢你给我回电话 |
[11:31] | I’d have done it sooner, but some new metahuman freak | 我本可以早点打 但一些新的超能力怪胎 |
[11:34] | sent a bunch of Central City’s finest to the hospital | 在闪电侠和他的团队能阻止之前 |
[11:37] | before the Flash and his team were able to stop them, | 把中城大把精英送进了医院 |
[11:39] | not that there’s anything wrong with metahumans. | 不是说超能力者有什么问题 |
[11:42] | No disrespect intended, Dinah. | 没有任何不敬之意 黛娜 |
[11:44] | Well, none taken. Heh. | 没关系 |
[11:46] | And here I was just starting to feel like I had a handle | 我刚开始觉得自己掌握了 |
[11:48] | on this whole captain thing. | 当队长这事 |
[11:49] | Do you remember when Blockbuster and his gang | 你还记得炸弹人和他的团伙 |
[11:52] | tried to expand their operations | 想把他们的业务 |
[11:54] | from Bludhaven to Central City? | 从布鲁德海文扩大到中城吗 |
[11:55] | And almost started a turf war with all the major crime families? | 然后差点和所有主要犯罪家族展开地盘争夺战 |
[11:58] | – Yeah. – But it didn’t. | -对 -但是没有发生 |
[11:59] | All because one undercover cop | 都是因为一个卧底警察 |
[12:01] | had the balls and the brains to infiltrate their ranks | 有胆量和头脑渗透到他们的团伙中 |
[12:03] | and prevent a citywide bloodbath. | 阻止了一场全市范围的大屠杀 |
[12:05] | If anyone knows how to win hearts and minds, | 如果有谁能赢得人心的话 |
[12:07] | Dinah, it’s you. | 那个人一定是你 黛娜 |
[12:09] | You just have to have faith in yourself. | 你只是需要相信自己 |
[12:12] | I certainly do. | 我绝对相信你 |
[12:13] | So about that case file… | 那个案件资料… |
[12:20] | Your father is gonna make his famous chili tonight. | 你爸爸今天晚上要做他招牌的辣酱 |
[12:24] | Does he really think making dinner is gonna | 你真的觉得做顿晚饭就能 |
[12:25] | solve everything? | 解决一切吗 |
[12:26] | I mean, it’s his chili we’re talking about. | 我们说的可是他的辣酱 |
[12:28] | I’m pretty sure it could solve world peace. | 我敢肯定有了它连世界和平都能实现 |
[12:33] | – Let me see that. – It’s impossible. | -让我来看看 -这根本解不开 |
[12:35] | Actually, solving a Rubik’s Cube is a lot | 实际上 解魔方 |
[12:37] | like running an algorithm. | 就跟运行算法一样 |
[12:39] | In fact, my favorite pattern is a cube | 实际上 我喜欢的图案就是一个方块 |
[12:42] | within a cube. | 套一个方块 |
[12:46] | – That’s pretty cool. – Yeah. Thanks. | -太牛了 -嗯 谢谢 |
[12:49] | The Green Arrow has entered through the front door. | 绿箭侠从前门进入了 |
[12:55] | The Green Arrow? | 绿箭侠 |
[12:56] | You know, I thought I’d give the security system a little personality. | 我想让保安系统 人性化一点儿 |
[13:00] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[13:02] | Help me unpack these bags. | 帮我把这些袋子里的东西拿出来 |
[13:04] | I’m good. | 不了 |
[13:06] | Ok. Give you two a moment alone. | 让你们俩单独待会儿吧 |
[13:08] | Give me those. Thank you. | 把那些给我吧 谢谢 |
[13:13] | William, I understand why you were mad at me before. | 威廉 我能理解以前你为什么生我的气 |
[13:17] | You have every right to be mad at me, ok? | 你绝对有十足的理由 |
[13:24] | You’re a tough kid. | 你是个坚强的孩子 |
[13:27] | And I forget sometimes that you are just a kid… | 而我有时候会忘了你还只是个孩子… |
[13:35] | That’s lived in 4 different cities over the past 2 years. | 过去两年辗转住在四个不同的城市 |
[13:37] | That’s tough. One of the many reasons | 太不容易了 这是费莉西蒂和我 |
[13:40] | why Felicity and I think that you should come back here | 觉得你应该回来和我们生活的 |
[13:44] | and live with us. | 诸多理由中的一个 |
[13:48] | Warning, warning. Unidentified person at the front door. | 警报 警报 陌生人在门口 |
[13:53] | Did you… | 你有没有… |
[14:08] | Mr. And Mrs. Clayton? | 克莱顿先生和太太 |
[14:12] | What are you doing here? | 你们来这干什么 |
[14:13] | Our grandson called us. | 我们的外孙给我们打了电话 |
[14:21] | OK. I apologize. I understand and appreciate | 我道歉 我很理解 |
[14:25] | why after everything that’s happened | 在发生了这些事以后 |
[14:28] | you two might be worried. | 你们俩可能会担心 |
[14:30] | But we can assure you that–that going forward | 但是我们可以向你们保证 接下来 |
[14:34] | things will be better and more stable, ok? | 情况会越来越好 越来越平稳 |
[14:37] | – They will be… – Right. | -一定会的… -对 |
[14:38] | Because we’re taking him with us. | 因为我们要把他带走 |
[14:42] | We’re filing a suit for guardianship. | 我们在申诉监护权 |
[14:43] | No. You can’t do that. | 你们不能这么做 |
[14:46] | William, we need to speak with your grandparents alone. | 威廉 我们要和你的外公外婆单独谈谈 |
[14:56] | Oliver, it’s an open-and-shut case. | 奥利弗 这件事是明摆着的 |
[14:58] | You’re a convicted felon. | 你是个罪犯 |
[14:59] | You were absent for most of his life, | 他生命的大部分时间你都不在他身边 |
[15:02] | and then once you showed up | 而你一出现 |
[15:04] | He’s kidnapped. He’s sent into hiding from a mob boss. | 他就被绑架 又因躲避黑手党老大东躲西藏 |
[15:08] | I’m his father, Frank. | 我是他的父亲 法兰克 |
[15:10] | By blood maybe, | 血缘上也许是 |
[15:11] | but you are not fit to be William’s guardian, | 但你不适合做威廉的监护人 |
[15:15] | either of you. | 你们俩都不适合 |
[15:17] | We should have done this a long time ago. | 我们早就该这样做 |
[15:19] | Yes, dear. | 没错 亲爱的 |
[15:22] | It’s what Samantha would have wanted for him. | 萨曼莎在的话一定会想要这样的 |
[15:24] | William is my son. Felicity treats | 威廉是我的儿子 而费莉西蒂 |
[15:27] | and cares for him like a son, | 待他就像自己的儿子一样 |
[15:29] | and nobody… | 谁也… |
[15:31] | is gonna take him away from us. | 别想把他从我们身边带走 |
[15:34] | No one. | 谁都不行 |
[15:38] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[15:39] | I hate tranqs. | 我讨厌镇静剂 |
[15:42] | Where are the others? | 其他人呢 |
[15:43] | Hey, you! Where are our friends? | 回答我 我们的朋友们呢 |
[15:47] | They’re with Blackstar. | 他们在黑星那里 |
[15:49] | Hey. She’s got questions to ask. | 她有事要问他们 |
[15:51] | What about us? | 那我们呢 |
[15:53] | I already know everything I need to about you, | 我已经知道了我需要的关于你俩的一切 |
[15:57] | and you guys should have stayed out of this. | 你们俩就不该掺和这事 |
[16:00] | Wait. I recognize you. | 等等 我认出你了 |
[16:06] | You know him? | 你认识他 |
[16:08] | And so do you. You’re Connor Hawke, | 你也认识 你是康纳·霍克 |
[16:13] | John Diggle’s son. | 约翰·狄格尔的儿子 |
[16:18] | Thank you, Dinah. | 谢谢 黛娜 |
[16:22] | Call me if you need anything, ok? | 如果有什么需要就给我打电话 |
[16:24] | All right. | 好的 |
[16:27] | Can I speak with you for a moment? | 我能跟你说两句话吗 |
[16:30] | Why? Sounds like you got to go save the city again. | 为什么 听起来你又要去拯救城市了 |
[16:33] | William, get over here and sit down. | 威廉 你过来坐下 |
[16:45] | What? | 干嘛 |
[16:46] | Your grandparents are trying to take you away from me. | 你的外公外婆想要把你从我身边带走 |
[16:48] | There is no chance that that’s gonna happen, | 这是不可能发生的 |
[16:51] | but I cannot–I cannot have you phoning for backup | 可我不能… 不能让你一生我的气 |
[16:55] | every time that you’re mad at me. | 就打电话给后援团 |
[16:57] | It’s the only thing that got you to listen! | 这是唯一能让你倾听的办法 |
[16:58] | You think I’m not listening? | 你觉得我没有倾听吗 |
[17:00] | I have heard and felt | 你回来以后对我说的 |
[17:03] | every single terrible thing | 每一句伤人的话 |
[17:05] | that you’ve said to me since you’ve been back! | 我都听到而且感受到了 |
[17:09] | Come on. I’m–I’m trying my best. | 我在尽我最大的努力 |
[17:11] | That’s the problem because whenever you’re around, | 这就是问题 因为只要你在 |
[17:13] | things always get worse! | 事情总会越来越糟 |
[17:14] | You want to give me a normal life? | 你想让我有正常的生活吗 |
[17:16] | Yes! That’s all I’ve ever tried to do! | 当然 那是我一直在努力的 |
[17:19] | That’s why I– that why I’ve asked you | 这也是为什么我要你搬回来 |
[17:22] | To come back here and live with Felicity and I. | 同我还有费利西蒂一起生活 |
[17:23] | That isn’t a normal life! | 这根本不是正常人的生活 |
[17:25] | I want to go live with my grandparents! | 我要和我外祖父母一起生活 |
[17:32] | Eight murders over the course of 2 months. | 两个月犯了八起谋杀案 |
[17:34] | And this is definitely the same guy we’re dealing with? | 确定和你要找的是同一个人吗 |
[17:36] | Yeah. Analysis of the wound confirms the same angle of entry | 是的 创口分析确认了这里和中城的 |
[17:39] | in all the murders here and in Central City. | 所有谋杀 插入角度都是一致的 |
[17:42] | The question is why pack up and bring the fun here? | 问题是为什么从中城来了我们这 |
[17:46] | Yeah. That really is the missing piece of the puzzle, isn’t it? | 是啊 这确实很难想明白 |
[17:50] | Doesn’t seem to be | 受害者之间 |
[17:50] | any obvious connection between the victims. | 好像并没有任何明显的关联 |
[17:53] | Actually, maybe there is. | 实际上 也许是有关联的 |
[17:55] | They all had elevated levels of magnesium in their blood. | 他们血液里的镁元素含量都升高了 |
[17:58] | But their tox screens came back clear. | 但是他们的毒理检测结果都正常 |
[18:00] | Well, that’s because increased magnesium alone isn’t a red flag. | 因为单单是镁含量升高并不会引起注意 |
[18:04] | But if you combine that with decreased levels of red blood cells, | 但是如果结合血红细胞含量的降低 |
[18:06] | then you have a drug called mivacurium. | 就指向了一种叫做米库氯铵的药物 |
[18:09] | It’s a neuromuscular blocking agent. | 它是一种神经肌肉阻滞剂 |
[18:11] | Captain Singh said it | 辛格队长说 |
[18:12] | looked like the victims had been immobilized. | 那些受害者好像被定住了 |
[18:14] | It’s because they had been drugged. | 这么说是因为他们被下药了 |
[18:16] | Mivacurium is extremely rare. | 米库氯铵非常少见 |
[18:18] | In fact, there’s only been one shipment in the past month | 实际上 上个月只有一批 |
[18:20] | to Star City to a condemned house in the Glades | 被运送到星城贫民窟一栋废弃的房子 |
[18:23] | addressed to a John Doe. | 收件人是无名氏 |
[18:35] | – Hey, don’t, Curtis. – Why not? | -别开 柯蒂斯 -为什么 |
[18:37] | What if someone spots that thing flying around? | 要是被人发现那东西飞来飞去怎么办 |
[18:39] | Might as well have a freaking neon sign | 你不如举个霓虹灯牌 |
[18:41] | that says, “Hey, murderer. We’re here.” | 上面写着”杀人犯 我们来了” |
[18:46] | You were saying, Rene? | 你刚说什么 雷内 |
[18:48] | Curtis, Rene, you take upstairs. | 柯蒂斯 雷内 你们去楼上 |
[18:50] | Me and Dinah will secure down here. | 我和黛娜查看楼下 |
[18:54] | Split up? What? Have you guys never seen a horror movie before? | 什么 分开行动 你们没看过恐怖电影吗 |
[18:58] | Wait, Rene! | 等我 雷内 |
[21:07] | Rene. | 雷内 |
[21:08] | Don’t sneak up on me like that! | 别这样突然从身后吓我 |
[21:09] | Sorry. What was that? | 抱歉 那是什么 |
[21:22] | Our psycho was at Slabside? | 这个疯子进过斯拉博赛吗 |
[22:40] | 你的未来皆为你 充满仇恨的过去所掌控 | |
[22:54] | 绿箭侠是谁 去查清楚 我现在就要知道 查明白 青少年被绑架 学生失踪两周 | |
[22:58] | 他是绿箭侠吗 他怎么知道去哪战斗 他还能战斗吗 | |
[23:02] | 奥利弗·奎恩戏剧性回归 受够了 要让他看看谁是老大 我才是 | |
[23:13] | You should have listened to me, huh? | 你本该听我的 对吧 |
[23:27] | Dinah. Dinah, where are you? | 黛娜 黛娜 你在哪 |
[23:31] | Dinah, I need you to copy. Can you hear me? | 黛娜 回复我 你听到了吗 |
[23:33] | Dinah, where are you? | 黛娜 你在哪 |
[23:37] | Oh! Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[23:39] | Dinah. Have to stop the bleeding. | 黛娜 要赶紧止血 |
[23:42] | We have to call an ambulance. | 我们得叫救护车 |
[23:43] | They won’t get here in time. | 来不及了 |
[23:44] | You’re gonna be fine. D! | 你会没事的 黛娜 |
[23:46] | It’s too deep. There’s nothing I can do. | 伤口太深了 我无能为力 |
[23:49] | – What?! – Maybe there’s something I can do. | -什么 -也许我能帮忙 |
[23:51] | I’ve been working on a new prototype– | 我在研制一个新的原型机 |
[23:52] | Mid-infrared lasers that might be able to cauterize the wound. | 中红外激光 也许可以烙住伤口 |
[23:54] | – Might or will? -I don’t know, | -有把握吗 -我不知道 |
[23:57] | But the only way to bond the cut is by burning it first. | 但是闭合伤口的唯一办法是先将其灼烧 |
[23:58] | – I’ve never tested it, though! – Do it! Do it! | -我从没试过 -快试试 |
[24:01] | Ok. | 好 |
[24:03] | – Tell me when. – When. | -准备好了告诉我 -就现在 |
[24:10] | Ok. Done. | 好了 |
[24:14] | There’s a pulse. | 摸到脉搏了 |
[24:16] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[24:17] | Be strong, Dinah. | 坚强点 黛娜 |
[24:26] | I take it by the way that you’re treating the chili | 看你拿辣椒泄愤 |
[24:28] | that your talk didn’t go so well. | 我想你们谈得不是很愉快 |
[24:29] | He wants to go live with his grandparents. | 他想和外祖父母一起生活 |
[24:30] | – And you think that’s– – I think it’s ridiculous | -你认为 -我认为这很荒谬 |
[24:32] | Because we’re his family | 因为我们是他的家人 |
[24:33] | and we are what’s best for him! | 和我们在一起对他才是最好的 |
[24:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:37] | Well, we’ve all grown and changed a lot | 自从你从斯拉博赛出来 |
[24:38] | since you got out of Slabside. | 我们都成长改变了许多 |
[24:41] | And I’ve been thinking that maybe you and I | 我想也许你我应该更多考虑 |
[24:43] | need to think more about what William needs. | 威廉需要的是什么 |
[24:46] | You need to tell me… | 你和我说实话 |
[24:50] | If you honestly believe that he would be better off away from us. | 你真的认为让他远离我们对他来说是更好的吗 |
[24:55] | I think that now that you’re working | 我认为现在你再度跟 |
[24:58] | with the SCPD and Team Arrow again | 星城警局还有绿箭小队合作 |
[25:00] | that we don’t exactly provide a life of normalcy and– | 我们确实无法给他提供正常的生活 |
[25:05] | I just want to be a better | 我只是希望能做一个 |
[25:06] | father for him than my father was for me. | 比我父亲更称职的父亲 |
[25:08] | You already are by giving him the life that he deserves… | 给他应得的生活你就已经做到了 |
[25:13] | Even if it breaks our hearts. | 即便这让我们痛心 |
[25:21] | If you didn’t kill Felicity, then who did? | 如果费利西蒂不是你杀的 又是谁 |
[25:23] | No one. Felicity’s still alive. | 没人 费利西蒂还活着 |
[25:28] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[25:28] | I just do. | 我就是知道 |
[25:31] | It’s why I need Archer– to find Felicity. | 所以我需要弓箭手项目找到费利西蒂 |
[25:33] | Don’t listen to her. She’s a liar. | 别听她的 她是个大骗子 |
[25:35] | She’ll say anything to– | 她什么都愿意说 |
[25:37] | You didn’t need to do that. | 你没必要打她 |
[25:38] | No, but I enjoyed it. | 没错 但我打得很爽 |
[25:41] | Now…how about those codes? | 好了 交出密码 |
[25:45] | Only after you tell me why you’re looking for felicity. | 除非你告诉我找费利西蒂的目的 |
[25:48] | Let’s just say we owe each other. | 算我们彼此相欠吧 |
[25:51] | What I don’t get is you. | 但你我反而看不懂 |
[25:54] | You’re no hero wanna be like the rest of them. | 你不像其他人想逞英雄 |
[25:57] | You’re obviously well off, | 你看着挺有钱 |
[25:59] | enough to not slum around Star City. | 足以远离星城 |
[26:03] | So what are you getting out of this? | 你做这些是为了什么 |
[26:06] | Honestly… I don’t know. | 说实话 我也不知道 |
[26:10] | Closure maybe, to ask Felicity | 寻找答案 质问费利西蒂 |
[26:12] | Why she disappeared from my life | 为何从我的生命中消失 |
[26:14] | only to contact me now out of the blue. | 现在又突然联系我 |
[26:17] | What, did you guys date or something? | 怎么 你们俩曾经约过会 |
[26:18] | God, no. I’m gay, and she’s my mom. | 当然不是 我是同性恋 她是我妈 |
[26:23] | Stepmom. | 后妈 |
[26:25] | Oliver Queen is your father? | 你爸是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[26:28] | Did you get anything out of them? | 盘问出什么来了吗 |
[26:30] | You’re supposed to be watching the others. | 你该看着其他人才对 |
[26:58] | – Brace yourself. – what? | -做好准备 -什么 |
[27:19] | Roy! | 罗伊 |
[27:25] | Drop the bow. | 放下武器 |
[27:26] | You first. | 你先 |
[27:34] | Called the ambulance. They’re on their way. | 叫了救护车 马上就来了 |
[27:35] | They’ll be here any minute. | 救护车马上就来 |
[27:37] | Relax. | 放松 |
[27:38] | Help’s on the way. You don’t have to talk. | 救援马上就到 你先别说话 |
[27:40] | Oliver. Oliver. | 奥利弗 奥利弗 |
[27:44] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[27:59] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[28:01] | Slabside. We found a uniform upstairs in the closet. | 斯拉博赛 我们在楼上衣柜里发现了制服 |
[28:04] | This guy must have been in prison with Oliver. | 这家伙当时肯定和奥利弗是狱友 |
[28:06] | So all of this, the notes, the murders… | 所有这些 纸条 凶杀案 |
[28:10] | It’s about Oliver. | 都是为了奥利弗 |
[28:11] | Sure beats our suppers in Hope Springs, hey, William? | 比我们在望春泉的晚餐好吃多了 是吧威廉 |
[28:15] | Except when we ate there, | 在那吃的时候 |
[28:16] | I could actually see my food. | 我好歹能看到自己的脚 |
[28:18] | Yeah. I’m sure they’re working on getting the power back on soon. | 他们估计也在设法尽快恢复电力 |
[28:20] | This storm is crazy. | 这风暴太突然了 |
[28:24] | I thought my chili was your favorite, bud. | 你不是很爱吃我做的辣酱吗 伙计 |
[28:26] | – It’s too spicy. – What are you talking about? | -太辣了 -说什么呢 |
[28:27] | It’s perfect. It’s absolutely delicious. | 辣度适中 简直好吃到完美 |
[28:29] | In fact, I will have seconds | 你再递点给我 |
[28:30] | if you could pass me some more, please. | 我还能再吃几盘 |
[28:33] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[28:35] | Felicity… | 费利西蒂 |
[28:37] | I can’t really move. | 我动不了了 |
[28:38] | I can’t either. | 我也是 |
[28:40] | What’s that sound? | 什么声音 |
[28:45] | Dad, what’s going on? | 爸 发生了什么事 |
[29:04] | Don’t worry, oliver. It’s me. | 别担心 奥利弗 是我 |
[29:11] | I’m just really happy to see you guys again. | 我很高兴能再次见到你们 |
[29:16] | It’s so nice to meet you, William. | 很高兴能认识你 威廉 |
[29:20] | I’m Stanley Dover. | 我是斯坦利·多佛 |
[29:22] | I’m your dad’s best friend. | 我是你老爸最好的朋友 |
[29:24] | Stanley, don’t hurt my son. | 斯坦利 别伤害我的儿子 |
[29:26] | Hurt him? I don’t want to hurt any of you. | 伤害他 我不想伤害你们任何一个人 |
[29:29] | I–I just need to talk. | 我 我只想跟你说两句话 |
[29:33] | That’s why I gave you the medicine– | 所以我才给你们下了药 |
[29:35] | So you would listen to me. | 这样你们就能好好听我说了 |
[29:38] | What kind of medicine? | 你给我们下了什么药 |
[29:41] | Don’t worry. Its effects are temporary. | 别担心 药效只是暂时性的 |
[29:44] | I used to take this stuff all the time when I was a kid. | 这药我小时候总吃 |
[29:48] | My dad was a doctor. | 我爸爸是个医生 |
[29:51] | Said you want to talk, Stanley. | 你说你想找我谈谈 斯坦利 |
[29:52] | What do you want to talk about? | 你想跟我谈什么 |
[29:54] | I just have to warn you | 我必须要提醒你 |
[29:56] | because those people, they don’t understand you like I do. | 这些人不像我一样了解你 |
[30:02] | You can’t believe anything that they say. | 你不能相信他们说的话 |
[30:03] | Which people? | 哪些人 |
[30:05] | The people that call themselves your friends. | 那些声称是你朋友的人 |
[30:07] | I’ve been sending them warnings, | 我一直在警告他们 |
[30:09] | but they haven’t listened. | 但他们不听劝告 |
[30:10] | Warnings? | 什么警告 |
[30:12] | What kind of warnings? Like, notes? | 什么样的警告 就像纸条吗 |
[30:14] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[30:16] | You’re the Star City slayer. | 你就是星城杀手 |
[30:19] | Don’t call me that. | 不许那样叫我 |
[30:24] | I’m–I’m sorry. Oliver, I’m sorry. | 我 我很抱歉 奥利弗 很抱歉 |
[30:27] | I just really hate that name. | 我最恨别人那样叫我了 |
[30:32] | Look. No tricks this time, ok? | 别再耍什么把戏了 |
[30:37] | I just really need you to listen to me. | 我真的需要你好好听我说 |
[30:41] | Ok. All right, Stanley, | 好 没问题 斯坦利 |
[30:47] | But this is between us… | 但这是我们之间的事 |
[30:51] | So I need you to let my wife and son go. | 你得先让我妻子和儿子安全离开 |
[30:54] | I can’t because there’s people out there that want to hurt you, | 不行 有人想要伤害你 |
[30:58] | who want to hurt all of you. | 想要伤害你们一家人 |
[31:01] | If you knew the things that I had to do to protect you. | 你不知道为了保护你我都做了什么 |
[31:06] | But I know that you would do the same thing for me. | 但我知道你会为我做出同样的事 |
[31:11] | I–I like that you’re working with the police. | 我 我喜欢你和警方合作的事 |
[31:13] | Not everybody does. | 不是每个人都喜欢 |
[31:15] | There’s people out there that are saying | 外面有许多人都在 |
[31:17] | bad things about you. | 说你的坏话 |
[31:19] | They want to hurt you. | 他们想要伤害你 |
[31:21] | Like that councilman that worked with Diaz. | 比如那个与迪亚兹合作的议员 |
[31:27] | Some people don’t deserve to live. | 有些人没资格活着 |
[31:30] | Come on, Stanley. | 斯坦利 拜托 |
[31:33] | My teammates would never hurt me. | 我的队员绝对不会害我 |
[31:35] | But they’re still bad for you, | 但他们依旧对你有害 |
[31:37] | worse even because they don’t understand you, | 甚至更糟 因为他们不理解你 |
[31:39] | they don’t understand you like I do, | 他们不像我一样理解你 |
[31:43] | and I only had time to correct one of them. | 可我只来得及纠正他们其中一个 |
[31:45] | “Correct” them? | “纠正”他们 |
[31:46] | The police captain. | 警队队长 |
[31:49] | The Black Canary. | 黑金丝雀 |
[31:50] | What did you do to her? | 你对她做了什么 |
[31:52] | It doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[31:56] | Because we’re together now, | 因为我们现在在一起了 |
[31:57] | and we can go somewhere new and be a new team! | 我们可以去新的地方组成新的团队 |
[32:03] | But I don’t know about her. | 但我对她存疑 |
[32:05] | Because I don’t think that she’s been listening. | 因为我不认为她有在注意听 |
[32:08] | Hey, Stanley! | 斯坦利 |
[32:10] | She’s–she’s listening. | 她 她在听 |
[32:12] | Just a little scared, all right? | 只有有点被吓到 好吗 |
[32:14] | Sure. I used to be scared | 当我爸爸喂我药时 |
[32:17] | when my dad gave me medicine. | 我也曾害怕过 |
[32:20] | He gave me medicine whenever I was bad | 他会在我不乖或是不听话时 |
[32:24] | or I didn’t listen, | 给我吃药 |
[32:26] | and so when I couldn’t move, | 然后我就不能动了 |
[32:29] | and when I had to listen, | 必须要听他的话 |
[32:31] | then he would correct me. | 然后他会纠正我 |
[32:34] | Your dad used to hurt you? | 你爸爸伤害过你 |
[32:37] | He was just doing what he thought was right for me. | 他只是在做他认为是对我好的事 |
[32:41] | My mother thought so, too. | 我妈妈也这么认为 |
[32:43] | My older brother, he tried to protect me, | 我的哥哥 他试着要保护我 |
[32:48] | tried to take my punishments for me, | 试着要替我受惩罚 |
[32:51] | but it only made it worse. | 但那只让事情变得更糟 |
[33:01] | One day I couldn’t take it anymore, | 有一天 我无法再忍受了 |
[33:06] | and I gave my parents some medicine. | 所以我给我父母吃药 |
[33:11] | I corrected them. | 我纠正了他们 |
[33:16] | Everybody’s got to get back at their parents sometimes, | 每个人有时候都得要报复他们的父母 |
[33:21] | right, William? | 对吗 威廉 |
[33:23] | Right, buddy? | 对吗 兄弟 |
[33:25] | Stanley, you said your brother. | 斯坦利 你刚说到你的哥哥 |
[33:28] | Where’s your brother now? | 他现在在哪里 |
[33:29] | When he found out what I did for him, | 当他发现我为他做了什么之后 |
[33:32] | he got upset. | 他很难过 |
[33:35] | I don’t know why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[33:37] | He wanted to send me to Arkham asylum, | 他想要送我到阿卡姆疯人院 |
[33:42] | so I had to give him some medicine, too. | 所以我也只能给他药吃 |
[33:46] | I needed to correct him. | 我必须要纠正他 |
[33:48] | You killed your own brother? | 你杀了自己的哥哥 |
[33:50] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我没办法 |
[33:54] | If he just listened to me, | 如果他听话 |
[33:56] | then I wouldn’t have had to do it, | 我就不用那么做 |
[33:58] | and none of this would have happened… | 而这一切都不会发生了 |
[34:03] | But I’m starting to think that you’re not listening | 而我渐渐认为你也 |
[34:05] | to me either, Oliver. | 没有听我说话 奥利弗 |
[34:08] | I can tell! | 我可以分辨出来 |
[34:11] | And you should have– you should have apologized to me | 你应该为你在斯拉博赛时 |
[34:14] | for being mean to me at Slabside, | 对我不好而道歉 |
[34:16] | but you haven’t, so I’m starting to think | 但你没有 所以我渐渐认为 |
[34:19] | that you’re just like everybody else | 你就像其他人一样 |
[34:21] | and you don’t deserve my–my protection. | 你不值得我的 我的保护 |
[34:28] | I’m sorry that you feel that way, Stanley. | 我很抱歉你有这种感受 斯坦利 |
[34:33] | You’re exactly like your father, Stanley. | 你就像你的父亲一样 斯坦利 |
[34:36] | You’re wrong. I’m nothing like him. | 你错了 我一点也不像他 |
[34:42] | You’re right, you’re right. | 你说得对 你说得对 |
[34:45] | You’re worse. | 你更糟 |
[34:48] | You’re the Star City slayer. | 你是星城杀手 |
[34:51] | I told you I hate that name! | 我告诉过你我讨厌那个称呼 |
[34:54] | William. | 威廉 |
[35:04] | Are you all right? | 你们没事吧 |
[35:05] | We are now. | 现在没事了 |
[35:13] | Hey. Dinah’s in surgery now. | 黛娜正在手术中 |
[35:15] | Doctors say she’ll be fine, | 医生说她会没事的 |
[35:17] | although they’re not too sure about her voice yet. | 但他们不确定她的声音会怎么样 |
[35:19] | Dover’s been picked up by SCPD. | 多佛已经被星城警局逮捕了 |
[35:21] | They’re transferring him back to Slabside tomorrow. | 他们明天会将他移交回斯拉博赛 |
[35:23] | How many times has he done this? | 他作案几次了 |
[35:24] | At least 3 that we know of. | 就我们所知的至少三次 |
[35:26] | It always involves some older brother figure, | 总是会涉及到一些具兄长形象 |
[35:28] | someone he admires. | 受他仰慕的人 |
[35:29] | Stanley starts off by killing those he thinks | 斯坦利开始杀害那些 |
[35:32] | are bad for them and not just enemies | 他认为对那人不好的人 不只是他的敌人 |
[35:34] | but friends, as well. | 还包括他的朋友 |
[35:35] | Tries to impress them, tries to endear himself, | 试着打动他们 让他更受喜爱 |
[35:40] | and when that doesn’t work, they become his next target. | 而当那不起作用时 他们就成为下个目标 |
[35:42] | You guys ok, though? | 你们还好吗 |
[35:43] | So far, so good. If there’s any trace | 目前为止还不错 如果有任何 |
[35:45] | of the drugs left in our system, the doctors will find it | 药物残留在我们的身体里 医生会 |
[35:47] | in the gallons of blood they just siphoned from us. | 在我们被抽走的那几升血里找到 |
[35:49] | I’m gonna go check on William and get him discharged. | 我去看看威廉 办理出院手续 |
[35:56] | This is ARGUS. We have to go. | 是天眼会 我们得走了 |
[35:58] | Actually, John, uh… | 约翰 其实… |
[36:02] | You are taking the position in D.C. | 你要去华盛顿特区工作了 |
[36:04] | Look. I know that ARGUS does a lot of good, | 听着 我知道天眼会做了很多好事 |
[36:07] | But I’ll never agree with them on how they do it. | 但我绝不会同意他们的做事方法 |
[36:10] | Just do what’s right for you. | 做你认为是正确的事情吧 |
[36:14] | But I am gonna miss you, Curtis. | 但我会想念你的 柯蒂斯 |
[36:17] | I’m gonna miss you, too. | 我也是 |
[36:24] | Sorry I didn’t tell you. Just with everything going on– | 抱歉没告诉你 这么多事发生… |
[36:28] | Eh, Rene already gave you up. | 雷内已经告诉我了 |
[36:30] | I was kind of hoping more for “Boo-hoo. | 我还以为你会说 |
[36:32] | I’ll miss you so much. | “我会很想你的 |
[36:33] | You’re my other half I’ll never replace.” | 你就是我无可替代的另一半” |
[36:34] | Yeah, but I’m really happy that you’re | 是 不过我很高兴 |
[36:38] | finally doing what you want. | 你终于能做你想做的事情了 |
[36:39] | I think it’s time you do the same. | 现在你也应该像我一样 |
[36:42] | I talked to my lawyer. | 我和我的律师谈过了 |
[36:44] | They’re gonna draw up some legal documents. | 他们会起草一些法律文件 |
[36:46] | I’m signing over sole ownership of Helix to you. | 我要把螺旋的所有权转让给你 |
[36:50] | You don’t have to do that. | 你不必这么做的 |
[36:51] | I want to. | 我想这么做 |
[36:53] | Helix was your idea, | 螺旋是你的主意 |
[36:55] | and I love working with you, | 我很喜欢跟你合作 |
[36:56] | but it feels like you’re struggling | 但好像你也在迷茫地 |
[36:59] | to find your purpose, too. | 寻找你的目标 |
[37:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:03] | Maybe this is it. | 也许它就是 |
[37:06] | Maybe this is how Felicity Smoak will change the world. | 也许费莉希蒂·斯莫克要就此改变世界了 |
[37:11] | Well, you are right. | 你说得对 |
[37:14] | I am really gonna miss you. | 我会很想你的 |
[37:25] | Are we going home? | 我们要回家了吗 |
[37:28] | Well, that depends. | 得看情况 |
[37:32] | Do you want to go home? | 你想回家吗 |
[37:34] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[37:35] | I mean you were right | 你说得对 |
[37:38] | that I never asked you what you wanted. | 我从没问过你想要什么 |
[37:43] | So I’m asking now. | 所以我现在问你 |
[37:46] | Would you like to come home | 你想和我们回家 |
[37:48] | and live with us? | 一起生活吗 |
[37:51] | Or do you want to go and live with your grandparents? | 还是想去和外公外婆住 |
[37:58] | I just want a normal life. | 我只想过正常的生活 |
[38:00] | I want that for you, too. | 我也这么想 |
[38:04] | I thought I could… | 我以为我可以 |
[38:06] | provide that for you… | 给你提供正常的生活 |
[38:11] | Especially since, um, you know, | 尤其是 |
[38:13] | I’ve been unmasked. | 在我揭开身份之后 |
[38:17] | After what happened tonight, I see that, um… | 今晚过后 我意识到 |
[38:24] | Normal may never be a real possibility. | 或许正常是永远不可能的 |
[38:30] | I don’t want you to stop being a hero. | 我不想阻止你成为英雄 |
[38:32] | I know the city needs you. | 我知道星城需要你 |
[38:35] | I just think for at least now, | 我只是觉得 至少现在 |
[38:39] | it might be better for me to be in Central City. | 我住在中城更好 |
[38:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:46] | Then that’s what we’ll do. | 那就这样吧 |
[38:52] | It gets really cold there in the winter, | 那边冬天很冷 |
[38:53] | so I’m gonna send you, like, three coats | 我到时会给你寄三件大衣 |
[38:55] | and mitts and a hat. | 还有手套 帽子 |
[38:57] | You’re definitely gonna need a hat. | 你肯定需要一顶帽子 |
[39:02] | I’ll miss you so much. | 我会很想你的 |
[39:03] | I’m gonna miss you, too. | 我也是 |
[39:13] | Listen here, young man. | 听着 小伙子 |
[39:16] | Wherever you are, I’m always gonna be your dad. | 不管你在哪 我永远是你爸爸 |
[39:19] | So we’ll talk all the time- | 我们可以经常聊天 |
[39:23] | And I promise to come and visit | 而且我保证 |
[39:25] | whenever it’s cool with you | 你和外公外婆方便的时候 |
[39:26] | and with your grandparents. | 我一定会去看你 |
[39:30] | You just have to promise that you– | 你只需要保证 |
[39:32] | You will call me– | 你会找我 |
[39:35] | If you need anything, anything, you will call me, ok? | 有任何需要的话 就找我 好吗 |
[39:38] | – I will. – You have a home | -好 -你在星城 |
[39:41] | with the two of us in Star City forever. | 永远有个家 有我们两个 |
[39:46] | I love you, William. | 我爱你 威廉 |
[39:47] | I love you, too, dad. | 我也爱你 爸爸 |
[39:57] | Hi. Dr. Schwartz, is everything okay? | 施瓦茨医生 有什么事吗 |
[40:00] | Oh, good. I thought it was gonna be one of those calls | 那就好 我以为你打来是要说 |
[40:01] | where you say, “Everything spread to the liver,” and– | “已经扩散到肝脏了”这种话 然后… |
[40:10] | And what? | 你说什么 |
[40:14] | You can’t win this. | 你赢不了的 |
[40:18] | Drop the damn knife. | 给我把刀放下 |
[40:20] | Come on! Don’t give me a reason to pull this trigger. | 快 别逼我扣扳机 |
[40:26] | You’re not gonna shoot me. | 你不会开枪射我的 |
[40:30] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[40:32] | Yeah… | 对 |
[40:34] | Because my name is Mia Smoak. | 因为我叫米娅·斯莫克 |
[40:38] | I’m Felicity’s daughter. | 我是费莉希蒂的女儿 |
[40:40] | And your sister. | 你的妹妹 |