时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Well, I’m–I’m conflicted about this. | 好吧 我对这事很矛盾 |
[00:24] | I’m not gonna lie to you. | 我不骗你们 |
[00:25] | I’m a police officer, duly sworn. | 我是正式宣誓过的警官 |
[00:27] | 昆汀·兰斯 2014年 星城警局局长 | |
[00:28] | I don’t condone vigilantes or vigilantism. | 我不容忍治安维持者或治安维持行为 |
[00:34] | Once people start taking the law into their own hands, | 人们一旦私自执法 |
[00:36] | you’re on the road to anarchy. | 就踏上了无政府状态之途 |
[00:41] | But there’s worse things out there than anarchy, | 但外面有比无政府状态更糟的情况 |
[00:43] | and sometimes, as much as I hate to admit it, | 有时虽然我不愿承认 |
[00:48] | the police aren’t enough to deal with it all. | 但警方的能力不足以应对 |
[00:59] | 奥利弗·奎恩就是治安维持者 治安维持者之谜 治安维持者的反面是盗贼 | |
[01:09] | “Emerald archer: | 绿箭 |
[01:10] | The hood and the rise of vigilantism.” | 兜帽男和治安维持者行为的崛起 |
[01:43] | Look, Star City is a very dangerous place. | 星城是个非常危险的地方 |
[01:49] | If it wasn’t, my brother Tommy would still be alive, | 否则 我的哥哥汤米就不会死 |
[01:53] | my mother would still be alive. | 我的母亲也不会死 |
[01:58] | If the police can’t protect the people, | 如果警方无法保护人们 |
[02:01] | then the people need to learn how to protect themselves. | 那人们要学会保护自己 |
[02:08] | Vigilantes? | 治安维持者 |
[02:10] | No, they’re–they’re hypocrites. | 不 他们是伪善者 |
[02:13] | They think that they’re upholding the law, | 他们认为他们在维持法规 |
[02:15] | but they’re breaking the law. | 但其实是在打破法规 |
[02:17] | They’re not heroes. They’re criminals. | 他们不是英雄 他们是罪犯 |
[02:20] | The only difference between me and them | 我和他们的唯一区别是 |
[02:22] | is that I’m smart enough to realize | 我足够聪明地知道 |
[02:24] | that the only person worth looking out for | 只有一个人值得照看 |
[02:27] | is yourself. | 就是你自己 |
[02:32] | I’ve lost a lot, most recently, my dad. | 我失去了很多 最近失去的是我爸爸 |
[02:39] | The world needs a protector, | 世界需要保护者 |
[02:40] | someone to keep it safe. | 来保护它的安全 |
[02:42] | And it doesn’t matter if someone’s wearing a mask. | 不管那个人是不是戴面具 |
[02:46] | All that matters is no one should have to lose their family | 重要的是谁都不该失去家人 |
[02:49] | or anyone they love. | 或其所爱之人 |
[02:53] | Villains or vigilantes? | 恶人还是治安维持者 |
[02:56] | Criminals or heroes? | 罪犯还是英雄 |
[03:00] | From Star City to Central City to Gotham City, | 从星城到中城到哥谭市 |
[03:03] | Americans have debated this question. | 美国人都为这个问题争论不休 |
[03:05] | Do the ends justify the means? | 为达目的可以不择手段吗 |
[03:08] | Does the law have to be broken | 为了维护法规可以 |
[03:10] | to uphold it? | 打破法规吗 |
[03:18] | – Did you get that? – Go! Go! Go… | -拍到了吗 -快走 快走 |
[03:18] | Hey, you’re not supposed to be here! | 你们不该出现在这里 |
[03:21] | In December 2018, | 2018年12月 |
[03:22] | the Star City police department | 星城警方 |
[03:24] | answered that question definitively | 回答了那个问题 |
[03:26] | when they officially deputized Oliver Queen, | 他们正式给治安维持者”绿箭侠” |
[03:28] | the vigilante known as the Green Arrow. | 奥利弗·奎恩安排了任职 |
[03:31] | Drop the gun, Max! | 把枪放下 马克斯 |
[03:37] | I knew them back in the day. | 我从前就认识他们 |
[03:40] | Canary, The Arrow, the whole crew. | 金丝雀 绿箭 整个团队 |
[03:44] | Honestly, I don’t know | 老实说 没有他们 |
[03:45] | where I’d be right now without them. | 我不知道我现在会在哪里 |
[03:47] | They helped me out of a couple pretty tight spots. | 他们在几个紧要关头帮了我 |
[03:51] | I owe them a lot. | 我欠他们很多 |
[03:54] | But I, uh, I saw the toll that it took on them. | 但我看见了他们付出的代价 |
[03:57] | Like, people like to debate about the legalities, | 人们喜欢为合法性争论 |
[04:00] | but for the people wearing the masks, | 但对戴面具的人来说 |
[04:01] | it’s–it’s not philosophical, it’s real. | 这不是哲学探讨 这是现实 |
[04:10] | And it takes everything from them. | 这夺走了他们的一切 |
[04:12] | It absolutely takes a toll. | 这绝对要付出代价 |
[04:14] | I have been doing this in Star City | 我在星城干这个 |
[04:15] | 奥利弗·奎恩 “绿箭侠” | |
[04:16] | for a really long time, you know? | 很久了 你知道吗 |
[04:17] | Nearly–nearly 7 years, but before that, | 差不多七年 在那之前 |
[04:20] | I–I was running all around the world with a hood on, | 我戴着兜帽到处跑 |
[04:23] | trying to make things right, and… | 试着让事情回到正轨 |
[04:29] | now my life has– it’s never been better. | 现在我的生活比以前都好 |
[04:31] | I’m–I’m– | 我…我… |
[04:33] | I don’t have to wear a mask anymore. | 我不用再戴着面具 |
[04:35] | And that really makes all the difference. | 那真的很不一样 |
[04:38] | I’m–I’m doing what I think I’m supposed to be doing | 我在大白天做我认为 |
[04:42] | in the light of day. | 该做的事 |
[04:44] | And if I could’ve, I would’ve done it this way from the start. | 如果可以 我想一开始就这么做 |
[04:48] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[04:52] | One minute, please? | 请稍等一下 |
[04:55] | Come here. | 过来 |
[04:56] | Hey, buddy. | 你好啊 老兄 |
[04:59] | Kiddo, how are you? | 孩子 你好吗 |
[05:00] | I think I’ve grown out of “Kiddo.” | 我想我已经不是”孩子”了 |
[05:03] | Yeah. Ok. All right. | 是的 好吧 好吧 |
[05:05] | Well, who gave you permission to grow so tall? | 好吧 谁让你长这么高了 |
[05:07] | My god. | 天啊 |
[05:08] | You must be so excited to be done–midterms. | 你肯定很兴奋期中考试结束了 |
[05:10] | You finally come home and relax, you know… | 终于能回家放松… |
[05:12] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[05:14] | Oh, right. Uh, Ms. Pedowitz | 对了 皮多薇姿女士 |
[05:16] | is doing a documentary on vigilantes, | 在拍关于治安维持者的纪录片 |
[05:18] | and the SCPD and I thought | 我和星城警局认为 |
[05:20] | it might be a way to, uh, | 也许可以通过这样 |
[05:22] | improve public opinion on the work I’m doing. | 让民众改变对我工作的看法 |
[05:24] | I’ve been collecting interviews for years and, frankly, | 这些年我一直在搜集访谈 |
[05:27] | I couldn’t get the funding I needed to finish it | 但一直拿不到资金来完成它 |
[05:29] | until your dad went public. | 直到你爸公开身份 |
[05:31] | Well, the timing is perfect. | 好吧 时机刚刚好 |
[05:32] | I mean, what with you working with the SCPD | 鉴于你跟星城警局合作 |
[05:33] | and, you know, um, heh, full transparency. | 完全透明的合作方式 |
[05:36] | But this isn’t gonna be in the film, right? | 但这不会收录到片子里 对吧 |
[05:38] | We can– | 我们可以… |
[05:39] | We need all of this edited out. | 我们需要把这些剪掉 |
[05:40] | I don’t want my son on camera. | 我不要我儿子上镜头 |
[05:43] | Oh, uh, ok. Guys, cut, please. | 好吧 各位 请停拍 |
[05:45] | Ok. Mark. | 好吧 马克 |
[05:53] | You know, I kind of hate the word “Vigilante.” | 我有点讨厌”治安维持者”这个词 |
[05:55] | It just feels like | 让人觉得 |
[05:56] | such a…disrespectful term. | 这是不敬的用词 |
[06:00] | Call them what they are–heroes. | 他们是英雄 这才是他们应得的称谓 |
[06:04] | What? Oliver Queen? No, that’s ridiculous. | 什么 奥利弗·奎恩 不 那真可笑 |
[06:07] | Look, first of all, Oliver Queen doesn’t even know Adam Hunt. | 首先 奥利弗·奎恩甚至不认识亚当·亨特 |
[06:10] | And even if he did, what do you think he did– | 就算他认识 你认为他做了什么 |
[06:12] | slip out of his own welcome home party | 从欢迎他回家的派对溜走 |
[06:13] | to become Robin Hood? | 去当罗宾汉 |
[06:16] | I missed tequila! | 我真想念龙舌兰 |
[06:19] | No, look, you don’t become successful in my line of work | 不 不擅于判断人 |
[06:23] | without being really good at sizing people up. | 就不能做好我这行 |
[06:25] | Trust me. Oliver Queen is no one’s hero. | 相信我 奥利弗·奎恩不是任何人的英雄 |
[06:33] | Obviously, this particular comment didn’t age too well. | 显然 这番评论后来被推翻了 |
[06:42] | Truth is, Oliver is not the same man he was 7 years ago. | 事实上 奥利弗跟七年前不同了 |
[06:47] | He’s changed, grown | 他改变了 成长了 |
[06:50] | not just as a hero but as a person. | 不只是当英雄 还有做人 |
[06:53] | You really expect me to believe you’re The Arrow? | 你真觉得我会相信你是绿箭 |
[06:56] | I am The Arrow. | 我是绿箭 |
[06:57] | Oliver Queen isn’t The Arrow. | 奥利弗·奎恩不是绿箭 |
[07:00] | Ok, I’ll bite. Why? | 好吧 我相信 为什么 |
[07:03] | Because Starling City needs what you can’t give it… | 因为你给不到星城所需的… |
[07:07] | Hope. | 希望 |
[07:08] | Well, he fights for justice, | 他为正义而战 |
[07:10] | and he cares about the city, | 他关心这座城市 |
[07:12] | which is no different than any other officer here, | 在我看来 跟这里的任何警官 |
[07:13] | 黛娜·德雷克 星城警局队长 | |
[07:15] | as far as I’m concerned. | 没有差别 |
[07:17] | He just dresses in green leather | 他穿绿皮衣 |
[07:19] | and runs around with a bow and arrow. | 背着弓箭到处穿行 |
[07:22] | Which sounded a lot better in my head. | 在我脑子里听起来没这么糟 |
[07:24] | Can we, uh, can we– can we do that again? | 我们可以再来一次吗 |
[07:27] | There have been two murders | 上周的两起谋杀 |
[07:28] | in the past week that strike me as odd. | 使我感到奇怪 |
[07:29] | 星城警局 下午4时36分 | |
[07:30] | Throats slit on both of them. | 两名被害人都是被割喉 |
[07:31] | We should cross-reference the victimology | 我们应该跟未结的案子 |
[07:33] | with any open cases. | 交叉对比被害人特征 |
[07:34] | Way ahead of you. | 比你先想到了 |
[07:39] | Working for the police is different. | 和警方共事不一样 |
[07:42] | I always thought I was gonna work on my own, | 我总以为我会单干 |
[07:43] | or that was the plan– “My crusade is my crusade.” | “我的征战就是我的征战” |
[07:47] | But, you know, life doesn’t work out that way. | 但生活自有变数 |
[07:50] | Next thing I know, I’m leading a team. | 从那以后 我就带领了一个团队 |
[07:57] | I’m not– I’m not entirely sure I’m meant to be a leader. | 我不是非常确定我是当领导的料 |
[08:03] | Made a lot of mistakes. | 犯了很多错误 |
[08:06] | Here they come. Rolling. | 他们来了 开始录 |
[08:08] | Shots fired at the parking garage | 停车场发生枪击 |
[08:09] | on Nutter and Winter. | 在纳特路和温特路路口 |
[08:10] | Possible vigilante sighting. | 可能目击到治安维持者在场 |
[08:13] | And vigilantes are still illegal in Star City. | 治安维持者在星城还是非法的 |
[08:22] | Captain Drake, are we clear? | 德雷克队长 安全吗 |
[08:23] | Clear. Establish a perimeter. | 安全 拉起警戒线 |
[08:25] | Is this a false report? | 是假报案吗 |
[08:26] | I think it’s more that we’re just too late. | 我更相信是我们来晚了 |
[08:31] | Go. | 上 |
[08:34] | Rene– | 雷内 |
[08:36] | I need a bus at Nutter and Winter! | 派救护车来纳特路和温特路交界处 |
[08:38] | Officer down! | 警官受伤 |
[08:39] | They respond faster that way. | 那样他们会反应快些 |
[08:40] | Medics are on the way, buddy. It’s gonna be ok. | 医护人员在路上了 不会有事的 |
[08:42] | I’m fine. I got a vest on. | 我没事 我穿了防弹背心 |
[08:44] | Just got the wind knocked out of me. But they took– | 只是让我有点喘不过气 但他们带走… |
[08:47] | Who’d they take? | 他们带走了谁 |
[08:49] | The new Green Arrow. | 新绿箭侠 |
[08:52] | Who’s he talking about? | 他说的是谁 |
[08:53] | I don’t know. Just stay on them. | 我不知道 去追就是了 |
[08:55] | Hey, turn that off… | 把它关掉 |
[09:04] | I told you to turn those cameras off. | 我叫你把摄像头关掉 |
[09:06] | You promised me full access. | 你答应给我全部权限 |
[09:10] | Keep rolling. Follow him. | 继续拍 跟着他 |
[09:13] | What do you think you were doing out there? | 你以为你在外面干的是什么 |
[09:15] | Same thing you do. | 跟你一样的事 |
[09:16] | I’m doing good, by the way. | 顺便提一句 我很好 |
[09:18] | Thank you for asking. | 谢谢你的问候 |
[09:19] | I’m glad you’re ok. | 我很高兴你没事 |
[09:20] | I’m glad the FBI made your immunity permanent, | 我很高兴联调局让你永久豁免 |
[09:21] | but being a vigilante is illegal in Star City. | 但在星城当治安维持者是违法的 |
[09:24] | Well, that’s easy for you to say. | 好吧 你说起来容易 |
[09:25] | I mean, you have a cute, shiny new badge. | 你有个精美闪耀的新警徽 |
[09:28] | Thought about giving one to anyone else? | 有想过给其他人吗 |
[09:30] | First step would probably be not being so reckless. | 第一步该是不能那么鲁莽 |
[09:32] | – You or me? – Try to guess. | -你还是我 -猜猜看 |
[09:34] | I nearly lost my job giving Oliver a badge, | 给奥利弗警徽害我差点丢了工作 |
[09:36] | and Pollard is still looking for ways to take it from him. | 博拉德还在设法夺走警徽 |
[09:38] | You said they took the new Green Arrow. | 你说他们带走了新绿箭侠 |
[09:40] | What happened out there? | 外面发生了什么事 |
[09:43] | We were handling a routine drug bust. | 我们在执行日常缉毒行动 |
[09:45] | I’m sorry, Rene. Are you still working with the new Green Arrow? | 抱歉 雷内 你还在跟新绿箭侠合作吗 |
[09:47] | Because I’m pretty sure we’ve been over this. | 因为我很确信我们已经谈过了 |
[09:49] | Not for nothing, but crime stats have skyrocketed | 事出有因 自从我们不当治安维持者 |
[09:52] | ever since we’ve hung up our masks, | 罪案数量猛涨 |
[09:53] | and they’ve gone down ever since NGA showed up. | 自从新绿箭侠出现罪案就减少了 |
[09:56] | Oh, we need to come up with a better name immediately. | 我们需要马上起个更好的名字 |
[10:04] | Ok. Who was it who attacked you guys? | 好吧 是谁袭击了你们 |
[10:06] | Another mask, some sort of exosuit. | 另一副面具 某种机械护甲 |
[10:09] | Looked military. | 看上去是军方的 |
[10:10] | All right, we need a full forensics sweep of the abduction point. | 好吧 我们需要在掳走处全面取证 |
[10:12] | I need to know where they could’ve gone. | 我需要知道他们去哪了 |
[10:15] | On it. | 马上办 |
[10:19] | What is this circus? | 这是演哪一出 |
[10:20] | Public relations. Oliver thought– | 公关 奥利弗认为… |
[10:22] | I don’t mean them. I mean what I’ve been hearing | 我不是说他们 我听说 |
[10:23] | about a vigilante being abducted tonight. | 今晚有治安维持者被掳走了 |
[10:25] | I thought you didn’t care about vigilantes. | 我以为你不关心治安维持者 |
[10:27] | Believe me, Captain Drake, I’m anything but sanguine, | 相信我 德雷克队长 我决不乐观 |
[10:29] | but your little stunt of deputizing Oliver Queen | 但你给奥利弗·奎恩安排副职 |
[10:31] | has set off a firestorm. | 启动了火风暴 |
[10:33] | That’s funny. I think that’s actually a different superhero. | 很有趣 在我看来那是另一个超级英雄 |
[10:35] | You’re doing your damage control. | 你在替你控制损失 |
[10:36] | I’m doing mine. | 也为我自己 |
[10:38] | I’m holding a town hall on vigilantism. | 我的市政厅正视治安维持者行为 |
[10:40] | In the hope that firestorm | 希望火风暴 |
[10:41] | will burn Oliver, get him to resign? | 会烧伤奥利弗 让他辞职 |
[10:42] | Your friend Oliver, | 你朋友奥利弗 |
[10:44] | he’s gonna have to stand in front of the city he lied to, | 他必须站在他欺骗的城市 |
[10:46] | a city that’s afraid of him, | 害怕他的城市面前 |
[10:47] | and justify his continued existence as the Green Arrow. | 证明他继续当绿箭侠是合理的 |
[10:50] | You can’t force him to. | 你不能逼迫他 |
[10:52] | Oh, I’m the mayor. I’m pretty sure I can. | 我是市长 我确信我可以 |
[11:01] | You guys get all that? | 你们都拍下了吧 |
[11:10] | Take it off. | 拿掉它 |
[11:11] | What? | 什么 |
[11:11] | The worm or virus | 你在我的平板电脑 |
[11:13] | or trojan horse you put on my tablet. | 装的蠕虫或病毒或木马 |
[11:15] | Take it off right now. | 现在马上拿掉 |
[11:16] | I didn’t put anything on your– | 我没放任何东西进… |
[11:17] | I found a firewall breach with a bluetooth incursion. | 我发现有人通过蓝牙入侵我的防火墙 |
[11:21] | It had to be you. | 肯定是你 |
[11:22] | Ok! | 好吧 |
[11:26] | I programmed a virus | 我编写了一个病毒程序 |
[11:27] | so that it would infect anything that tried to log on to our wifi | 用来对付任何试图登入我们的无线网络的操作 |
[11:30] | for security purposes. | 为了我们的网络安全 |
[11:31] | It wasn’t personal. | 不是针对你 |
[11:32] | Take it off right now. | 现在拿掉它 |
[11:34] | Ok. Whoa. What is going on with you? | 好吧 你怎么了 |
[11:37] | I haven’t seen anybody this unhappy to be home | 自从我在麻省理工上完大一 |
[11:39] | since I had to go back to Vegas | 不得不回拉斯维加斯后 |
[11:40] | after my first year of MIT. | 就没见过有人在家待得这么不开心的 |
[11:43] | I’m just pissed about my tablet. | 我只是因为平板电脑的事不爽 |
[11:45] | You were pissed a long time before you found my virus, | 你在发现我的病毒之前就不爽了 |
[11:46] | which is for your protection, by the way. | 而且这是为了保护你 |
[11:49] | Really good job on finding it. I mean… | 话说你能发现挺厉害的 |
[11:53] | Do you want to talk? | 要聊聊吗 |
[11:54] | No. | 不 |
[11:54] | That wasn’t so much a suggestion | 不是在征求你意见 |
[11:56] | as it was more one of those “Mom” things | 而是作为”妈妈”的要求 |
[11:57] | where if you don’t talk now, you’re grounded. So… | 如果你现在不聊 就被禁足 你选吧 |
[12:03] | Why didn’t you let me come home for Christmas break? | 圣诞假期你们为什么不让我回家 |
[12:06] | Oh, well… | 这个 |
[12:09] | Trust me, things here were very complicated. | 相信我 那时这里的情况非常复杂 |
[12:13] | I was the only kid left at school, | 学校只剩我一个孩子 |
[12:16] | and then when I come back here, | 当我回到这里时 |
[12:17] | Dad’s in the middle of making some movie. | 爸爸却在拍摄电影 |
[12:19] | It’s a documentary. It’s– | 那是纪录片 |
[12:24] | I’m sorry. I thought you’d be happy to be home. | 抱歉 我以为你回家会开心 |
[12:26] | We’re so happy that you’re home. | 我们很开心你回家 |
[12:28] | We missed you. | 我们想你了 |
[12:31] | Then you shouldn’t have sent me away. | 那你们就不该把我送走 |
[12:32] | That is not fair. | 这么说不公平 |
[12:34] | Yeah. Neither is getting shipped off to boarding school. | 是的 被送去寄宿学校也不公平 |
[12:45] | John. | 约翰 |
[12:48] | Felicity’s having trouble locating the new Green Arrow | 费利西蒂用监视设备和锁眼卫星科技 |
[12:50] | using surveillance and keyhole satellite technology, | 都找不到新绿箭侠 |
[12:53] | but I think we both know | 你我都知道 |
[12:55] | A.R.G.U.S. has satellites off the books. | 天眼会有没记录在案的卫星 |
[12:56] | Oliver, you come in here with guns blazing, | 奥利弗 你单刀直入地冲进来 |
[12:58] | asking for satellite access you shouldn’t even know about! | 要求访问你根本不该知道的卫星 |
[13:00] | I’m simply asking if I can have your help on this one. | 我只问你这件事你能帮我吗 |
[13:03] | Well, Oliver, yes, but, look, | 好吧 奥利弗 可以 |
[13:05] | I need a little bit more information. | 我需要多一点信息 |
[13:06] | I’m quite sure you’re not this animated | 我相信你这么冲动不是因为 |
[13:07] | because this missing Green Arrow copied your hood. | 这个失踪的绿箭侠抄袭了你的兜帽 |
[13:10] | She was abducted, John, and I need to find her. | 她被掳走了 约翰 我得找到她 |
[13:12] | How do you know he’s a her? | 你怎么知道是女的 |
[13:16] | Because she’s my sister. | 因为她是我妹妹 |
[13:20] | Thea? | 西娅 |
[13:22] | I have another sister. | 我有另一个妹妹 |
[13:25] | My mother wasn’t the only one who had an affair. | 不是只有我妈出轨了 |
[13:27] | Who’d have known that wearing a hood | 谁知道戴兜帽 |
[13:29] | and carrying a bow and arrow runs in a gene pool? | 背弓箭原来是基因所致 |
[13:33] | Look, will you–will you please help me find her? | 你会帮我找到她吗 |
[13:36] | Of course I will. | 我当然会 |
[13:38] | But I have to ask– | 但我得问… |
[13:40] | How long have you known about this? | 你知道这件事多久了 |
[13:41] | – A month. – A month. | -一个月 -一个月 |
[13:42] | I didn’t keep it from you. | 我没有瞒你 |
[13:44] | I don’t do that anymore. | 我不再对人隐瞒 |
[13:46] | I mean, you have to admit, we haven’t exactly been running | 你得承认 我们最近确实 |
[13:48] | in the same circles lately. | 不在同一圈子里 |
[13:50] | Lately. Lately’s been nearly a year, Oliver. | 最近 最近都快一年了 奥利弗 |
[13:54] | But I get it. | 但我明白 |
[13:55] | We have not been looped in. | 我们没联络 |
[14:00] | But, look, you should know something. | 但 你该知道件事 |
[14:01] | You rang, boss? | 你找我 老大 |
[14:04] | I did. Oliver needs access to the black watch satellites. | 是的 奥利弗需要访问暗望卫星 |
[14:07] | Is he supposed to know about those? You know about those? | 他该知道那些吗 你知道那些 |
[14:12] | You’ve met my wife, right, Curtis? | 你认识我妻子 对吧 柯蒂斯 |
[14:15] | Great point. | 有道理 |
[14:17] | What are we looking for? | 我们要找什么 |
[14:18] | Not what. Who. | 不是什么 是谁 |
[14:25] | Area’s clear. | 附近安全 |
[14:28] | You sure this is the place? | 你确定是这里吗 |
[14:29] | It’s been closed over a year. | 这里关了一年多了 |
[14:31] | Curtis saw movement off the black watch satellites | 柯蒂斯通过暗望卫星找新绿箭侠 |
[14:33] | at the new Green Arrow’s last location. | 这是她最后出现的位置 |
[14:36] | Her name is Emiko. | 她叫惠美子 |
[14:39] | Sounds like you two have had a conversation. | 听起来你俩像谈过话 |
[14:41] | It’s not going too well so far. | 但目前为止进展不太好 |
[14:43] | My father abandoned her. | 我的父亲遗弃了她 |
[14:45] | My mother didn’t help any. | 我的母亲也没帮忙 |
[14:47] | Still, shows a lot of respect | 但她戴你的兜帽和背箭袋 |
[14:48] | for her to put on your hood and quiver. | 对你还是挺有敬意的 |
[14:51] | Not quite sure why she’s done that. | 不太确定她为什么那么做 |
[14:54] | Looks like someone’s been fixing up the place. | 看来有人打理了这里 |
[15:17] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[15:24] | Looks like Rory Regan’s… | 看起来像罗里·里根的 |
[15:28] | and Rene’s. | 还有雷内的 |
[15:34] | John, that’s Helena’s. | 约翰 那是海伦娜的 |
[15:42] | And this is Emiko’s. | 这是惠美子的 |
[15:44] | What the hell is this guy doing? | 这家伙到底想干什么 |
[15:47] | He’s hunting vigilantes. | 他在追杀治安维持者 |
[15:55] | I’ve been on more than one side of the law. | 我曾经在法律的边缘游走 |
[15:58] | I was a vigilante, and now I’m the District Attorney. | 我曾是治安维持者 但现在我是地方检察官 |
[16:01] | So, I think it’s pretty safe to say | 所以我觉得大可以说 |
[16:02] | 劳蕾尔·兰斯 地方检察官 | |
[16:03] | that I’m qualified to talk about whether vigilantes | 我绝对有资格来探讨治安维持者 |
[16:06] | can operate within the bounds of the law. | 是否能在法律的范畴内采取行动 |
[16:10] | They can’t. They shouldn’t. | 他们不能 也不应该 |
[16:12] | I know that. And guess what. They know it, too. | 我知道这一点 猜怎么着 他们也知道 |
[16:16] | Because if what they were doing was right, | 因为如果他们的所作所为是正当的 |
[16:19] | they wouldn’t hide behind a mask. | 他们就不会藏在面具之后 |
[16:22] | Yeah, and I stopped hiding behind a mask. | 没错 所以我不再藏在面具之后 |
[16:26] | But I didn’t stop doing good | 但我并没有停止行善 |
[16:27] | 罗里·里根 破烂王 | |
[16:28] | because people need help. | 因为大家需要帮助 |
[16:32] | It’s just that simple. | 就这么简单 |
[16:36] | Is that all? | 结束了吗 |
[16:38] | I keep going out there because I love my city | 我一直四处奔走就因为我爱我的城市 |
[16:42] | and I’d do anything to help it. | 而且我愿意为它做任何事情 |
[16:45] | To me, I’m risking more sitting on my hands doing nothing, | 对我来说 袖手旁观所损失更大 |
[16:46] | 雷内·拉米雷斯 野狗 | |
[16:49] | just letting the world get worse. | 这只会让世界越来越糟 |
[16:51] | 艾米莉·博拉德 星城市长 | |
[16:52] | Yeah, the mayor, the politicians. | 是啊 市长 那些政治家 |
[16:53] | They might care about the city, | 他们可能也在乎这座城市 |
[16:54] | but they don’t seem to give a crap about the people in it. | 但他们似乎并不在乎城市中苦苦挣扎的人们 |
[16:59] | So, are you really so surprised | 当人们决定自救时 |
[17:00] | when people decide to do something about it? | 你真的会感到意外吗 |
[17:05] | Oliver’s a complicated person. | 奥利弗是个很复杂的人 |
[17:07] | You know, we haven’t always seen eye to eye. | 你懂的 我们一向都意见相左 |
[17:11] | He’s no saint. | 他不是圣人 |
[17:13] | But he doesn’t have to be for what he does, for what he is. | 但他所做的一切和他的为人不必非和圣人挂钩 |
[17:19] | That’s a hero. | 这就是英雄 |
[17:21] | So it looks like I’m the director, right? | 我这样看着像导演了吧 |
[17:24] | That’s awesome. | 太棒了 |
[17:25] | I didn’t just–I– I messed it up? Sorry. | 我刚刚没 我 我弄乱了吗 抱歉 |
[17:29] | Oliver is an interesting guy. | 奥利弗是个非常有意思的人 |
[17:32] | 巴里·艾伦 中城警察 | |
[17:33] | Unbelievably damaged. | 已经无可救药了 |
[17:36] | I hope he won’t mind me saying that. | 希望他不会介意我这么说 |
[17:39] | I don’t mean–well, all I meant by that was just that he’s… | 我不是说 其实我想说的只是他 |
[17:42] | he’s lived through a lot of darkness. | 他经历了太多的黑暗岁月 |
[17:45] | And all he really cares about is trying to make sure | 所以他所在乎的只是想保证 |
[17:47] | nobody else has to go through what he’s gone through. | 没有人再经历他曾经历过的一切 |
[17:51] | No, no, no. I didn’t know he was the Green Arrow | 不不不 他坦白之前 |
[17:53] | until he turned himself in. I mean, and– | 我并不知道他是绿箭侠 我是说 |
[17:56] | you know. | 你知道的 |
[17:58] | Obviously, big surprise. | 很显然吓了我一大跳 |
[18:00] | I mean, you think you know a guy. | 我是说 你以为你很了解他 |
[18:06] | And bingo was his name-o. | 搞定 |
[18:08] | I found Chimera. | 我找到奇美拉了 |
[18:10] | Chimera? | 奇美拉 |
[18:11] | Yeah. Chimera. We gotta call him something. | 没错 奇美拉 我们总得给他个名字吧 |
[18:13] | I thought “Chimera” sounded cool. | 我觉得奇美拉这名字挺酷的 |
[18:16] | Ok, do I look like Cisco? | 好吧 我看起来像西斯科吗 |
[18:18] | Uh, who are they? | 这些人是谁 |
[18:20] | Curtis! | 柯蒂斯 |
[18:22] | I need you to focus. How’d you find our target? | 注意力集中 你怎么找到我们的目标 |
[18:24] | What? Oh, yeah, uh, sorry. | 什么 对了 抱歉 |
[18:25] | I managed to track it using the security footage | 我用那个废弃的运动俱乐部的 |
[18:27] | from that abandoned athletic club. | 监控录像带追踪了他 |
[18:29] | After that, I was able to pinpoint the trajectory | 接下来 我就能用非法的卫星 |
[18:31] | using the black watch satellites, | 来定位他的移动轨迹 |
[18:32] | which I never said, because they don’t exist. | 我没说这话 因为那什么卫星都不存在的 |
[18:36] | Ok. Where was he headed, Curtis? | 好吧 他去哪了 柯蒂斯 |
[18:37] | 101 Federal Street. It’s an abandoned building. | 联邦街101号 那里是幢废弃建筑 |
[18:39] | Probably a secondary lair. | 可能是他另一个藏身之处 |
[18:40] | 101 Federal? | 联邦街101号 |
[18:42] | Yeah. Why? | 没错 怎么了 |
[18:44] | It used to be Adam Hunt’s building. | 那里之前是亚当·亨特的大楼 |
[18:46] | Who’s Adam Hunt? | 谁是亚当·亨特 |
[18:48] | You know, either way, suit up! | 无所谓了 着装准备 |
[18:51] | They’re already suited up, though. | 不过他们已经着装好了 |
[18:56] | Hurry up. Get this, get this. | 快点 拍这个 拍这个 |
[18:58] | 亚当·亨特 亨特企业及亨特跨国公司创始人兼首席执行官 | |
[18:58] | Ok, yeah. Huh! Not anymore. | 没问题 不再是了 |
[19:01] | It’s a big building. He could be anywhere. | 这楼真大 他可能在任何地方 |
[19:03] | Let’s start from the top, work our way down. | 我们从顶楼开始 逐层下移搜索 |
[19:05] | You really shouldn’t be in here with us. | 你们真的不应该在这里跟拍我们了 |
[19:07] | He’s right. | 他说得没错 |
[19:09] | The guy we’re going after is dangerous. | 我们追捕的那个家伙非常危险 |
[19:11] | We knew what we were getting ourselves into | 我们同意制作时就已经很清楚 |
[19:12] | when we agreed to this. | 可能面对的风险了 |
[19:14] | – Suit yourself. – Oliver! | -随便吧 -奥利弗 |
[19:17] | What the hell is that? | 那到底是什么 |
[19:20] | Get them out of here! | 把他们带出去 |
[19:21] | Keep looking for her! | 继续找她 |
[19:22] | Go, go, go! Get down, get down, get down, get down! | 快走 下楼 下楼 快下楼 |
[19:24] | OK, just go. | 快走 |
[19:57] | Get out of here now! | 赶快离开这里 |
[20:06] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[20:07] | Yeah. I knew you had my back. | 我就知道你会支援我 |
[20:10] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[20:15] | Look… | 快看 |
[20:16] | She’s hurt bad. | 她伤得很严重 |
[20:17] | It’s OK. You’re gonna be OK. | 没事的 你不会有事的 |
[20:20] | He’s– he’s coming. | 他要来了 |
[20:22] | He’s coming for you, Oliver. | 他要来找你了 奥利弗 |
[20:34] | You hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[20:35] | We’ve still got half a pizza left, | 我们还剩半个匹萨 |
[20:36] | and somebody’s gotta eat it. | 总得有人吃掉 |
[20:37] | – Thanks, dad. – Of course. | -谢谢老爸 -不客气 |
[20:40] | Who’s that? | 是谁来了 |
[20:41] | It’s probably your Aunt Dinah | 可能是黛娜阿姨 |
[20:43] | coming here to lecture me about something. | 来给我说教的 |
[20:46] | I swear, she treats me like a kid or something. | 我发誓 她把我当孩子看 |
[20:49] | Well, if you just listen to her. | 你听她的话不就好了 |
[20:50] | If you take her side, I take back that pizza. | 如果你站在她那边 我就把匹萨收回来 |
[20:55] | Hi. Is Zoe home? | 佐伊在家吗 |
[20:57] | Yeah. Yeah, she is. | 在 她在 |
[21:00] | I didn’t know you were back in town. | 我都不知道你回来了 |
[21:02] | Just for a few days. | 就回来几天 |
[21:04] | Your folks know you’re here? | 你爸他们知道你来了吗 |
[21:06] | I’m not 7. | 我长大了 |
[21:09] | Hey, Will. Dad, I totally forgot. | 威仔 老爸 我完全忘了 |
[21:11] | I texted Will about my geography homework. | 我发短信和威仔说了我的地理作业 |
[21:13] | He said he’d come over to help. | 他说他过来帮我 |
[21:14] | Is it OK if we work in the living room? | 我们可以在客厅里写作业吗 |
[21:16] | I didn’t realize that you two were– | 我没想到你们俩… |
[21:19] | you know. | 你知道的 |
[21:20] | Friends? | 是朋友 |
[21:21] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[21:22] | Felicity set up an encryption scheme | 费利西蒂设置了加密方式 |
[21:24] | so I could text Zoe while I was away. | 我不在星城也可以发短信给佐伊 |
[21:25] | I didn’t know that. Why didn’t I know that? | 我都不知道 为什么我不知道 |
[21:27] | How come you didn’t tell me? | 你怎么没告诉我 |
[21:27] | It’s just texting, dad. | 只是发短信而已 老爸 |
[21:29] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, sure, yeah. | 好好 当然 |
[21:33] | You guys can have the living room. | 你们可以用客厅 |
[21:35] | I’ll be in the next room… | 我就在隔壁 |
[21:37] | cleaning my gun. | 擦我的枪 |
[21:43] | Don’t worry about him. How’s it being back home? | 别管他 回家感觉如何 |
[21:46] | Sucks. | 不爽 |
[21:47] | Guys with cameras are following my dad and Felicity everywhere. | 那些摄影师贴身跟着我爸和费利西蒂 |
[21:50] | And that’s what’s bothering you? | 这就是让你不爽的地方吗 |
[21:53] | We’ve only got about 3 minutes | 只有大约三分钟 |
[21:54] | before my dad finds an excuse to check on us. | 我爸就会找借口来看我们在干啥 |
[21:57] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[21:58] | You tell some girl you have a crush on her | 你和某个女生说你喜欢她 |
[21:59] | and she didn’t like you back? | 而她却不喜欢你吗 |
[22:01] | Sort of. | 差不多吧 |
[22:02] | Cool. What’s her name? | 好 她叫什么 |
[22:05] | It’s not that. | 不是这个 |
[22:06] | Then what is it? | 那是什么 |
[22:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:11] | I think you do know. | 你知道的 |
[22:13] | You just don’t want to tell me. | 你只是不想告诉我 |
[22:15] | Maybe it’s not the worst thing. | 也许这还不是最糟糕的 |
[22:17] | My dad and Aunt Dinah fight instead of talk. | 我爸和黛娜阿姨除了吵架 还是吵架 |
[22:20] | Promise me we’ll never be like that. | 答应我 我们永远不要变成那样 |
[22:22] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[22:24] | Mind if I hang here for a few hours? | 我可以在这里待几个小时吗 |
[22:26] | I really do not want to go back home. | 我真的不想回家 |
[22:28] | OK. We should probably open that geography book. | 好啊 我们也许该翻开地理课本了 |
[22:31] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:33] | Get up. Go. | 起来 快走 |
[22:35] | What’s that mean, “He’s coming for you”? | 她说他要来找你是什么意思 |
[22:37] | Well, this Chimera– | 这个奇美拉 |
[22:38] | I’m really glad that name’s catching on. | 真高兴这名字叫得这么顺口 |
[22:39] | Hey, he’s hunting vigilantes. | 他在追杀治安维持者 |
[22:42] | So he’s like an anti-vigilante vigilante. | 所以他是反治安维持者的治安维持者吗 |
[22:45] | More like a predator or a lion | 更像是掠夺者或是狮子 |
[22:47] | trying to take down the biggest in the jungle. | 想要消灭丛林中最强大的动物 |
[22:50] | That’s quite a leap. | 这是个大胆的假设 |
[22:51] | Tell that to Rene, who was nearly cut in half, | 去跟雷内说吧 要不是因为她穿了防弹衣 |
[22:52] | had it not been for the kevlar, | 早就被人拦腰砍死了 |
[22:54] | or Rory or Helena, | 或是跟罗里和海伦娜说 |
[22:55] | neither of which we can get in contact with. | 他们俩都联系不上 |
[22:57] | Oliver and I came across this collection of masks | 我和奥利弗在奇美拉的地下巢穴里 |
[23:00] | in Chimera’s underground lair. | 无意中发现了这些面具 |
[23:02] | He had them all on display, | 他把面具像奖杯一样 |
[23:04] | almost like trophies. | 摆放在架子上 |
[23:06] | Any word? | 怎么样 |
[23:08] | Best guess is that she has a concussion | 我估计她可能有点脑震荡 |
[23:10] | and a couple of broken ribs. | 肋骨可能也断了几根 |
[23:12] | They’re having Dr. Schwartz examine her discreetly. | 施瓦兹医生会给她做进一步检查 |
[23:15] | Did she give you any intel on Chimera? | 她提供了什么关于奇美拉的线索吗 |
[23:18] | Is that what we’re calling it? | 我们是要这么叫它了吗 |
[23:19] | I can only hope. I mean, it’d be nice. | 我非常希望 我会很开心的 |
[23:22] | No, she was in too much pain to speak. | 没有 她太疼了 没法说话 |
[23:24] | – Meanwhile. – Meanwhile… | -同时呢 -同时… |
[23:26] | You’re next on Chimera’s list. | 你是奇美拉下一个目标 |
[23:27] | So I can’t think of a worse idea | 所以我觉得不该 |
[23:29] | than going out as Green Arrow during Pollard’s Town Hall. | 以绿箭侠的身份跟博拉德去活动中心 |
[23:31] | Except maybe showing up in the first place. | 也许根本就不应该露面 |
[23:33] | Maybe you should tell Pollard that you’re not coming. | 也许你应该跟博拉德说你不去 |
[23:35] | I think that’s Dinah’s job. | 这应该是黛娜的事吧 |
[23:38] | Great. | 好吧 |
[23:39] | Excuse me. Uh, where is she? | 对不起 她在哪里 |
[23:43] | – What? – Your green-hooded friend. She’s not in her room. | -什么 -你的绿兜帽朋友啊 她不在病房 |
[23:45] | Oh, for god’s sakes. | 看在老天的份上 |
[23:46] | Well, did we really expect her to stick around? | 我们也不指望她能乖乖留在这吧 |
[23:50] | No. | 是啊 |
[24:08] | It’s just me. | 是我 |
[24:09] | What are you doing here? | 你来这做什么 |
[24:10] | Captain Drake told me you bailed at the hospital. | 德雷克队长告诉我你从医院跑了 |
[24:13] | I just came to check up on you. | 我只是过来看看你的情况 |
[24:16] | Let me help you with that. | 让我来帮你吧 |
[24:16] | I can manage on my own. | 我自己能行 |
[24:19] | You are so stubborn. | 你可真固执 |
[24:21] | You sure you and Oliver aren’t related? | 你确定你和奥利弗没有血缘关系吗 |
[24:29] | Actually, we are. | 实际上我们有 |
[24:32] | He’s my half-brother. | 他是我同父异母的哥哥 |
[24:34] | That’s funny. | 这太好笑了 |
[24:36] | I’m not joking. | 我没开玩笑 |
[24:40] | Robert Queen was my father. | 罗伯特·奎恩是我爸爸 |
[24:45] | So when you told me about your mother, | 所以你跟我说起你妈妈的时候 |
[24:49] | you kind of left out a pretty important detail. | 你隐瞒了一个很重要的信息 |
[24:51] | Robert was out of the picture long before. | 罗伯特很早以前就跟我们没关系了 |
[24:55] | I didn’t want to tell you | 我之所以不想告诉你 |
[24:57] | because I didn’t want to risk changing things. | 是因为我不想冒险改变什么 |
[25:00] | Changing what things? | 改变什么 |
[25:04] | You and me working together. | 你和我一起合作 |
[25:08] | Why would it? | 为什么会呢 |
[25:10] | Oliver’s got his thing, and we’ve got our thing. | 奥利弗有他的事 我们有我们的 |
[25:13] | Right? | 对吗 |
[25:16] | Yeah, we do. | 是的 我们有我们的 |
[25:28] | All right. All right. Thank you, Ms. Mayor… | 好的 好的 市长女士谢谢您… |
[25:30] | For nothing. | 什么忙都没帮上 |
[25:33] | We have a new problem. | 我们有个新问题 |
[25:34] | Don’t we always? | 什么时候没有呢 |
[25:37] | Dinah, before we get to that, | 黛娜 在我们说这个之前 |
[25:38] | there’s something that I need to speak with you about, | 我得先跟你说件事 |
[25:41] | something I’ve been keeping from you. | 一件我一直瞒着你的事 |
[25:44] | Well, that is par for the course with you, Oliver. | 你说这话我毫不惊讶 奥利弗 |
[25:47] | That’s a fair point. | 很在理 |
[25:49] | In this instance, | 这件事情 |
[25:50] | I just–I needed some time to process the information | 我需要点时间来消化一下 |
[25:54] | before I shared it with everyone. | 然后才跟大家分享 |
[25:56] | What information? | 消化什么 |
[25:58] | The new Green Arrow is my half-sister. | 新的绿箭侠是我同父异母的妹妹 |
[26:01] | She’s the product of an affair that my father had. | 她是我父亲一次婚外情的产物 |
[26:08] | I wasn’t expecting that. | 这我可没想到 |
[26:10] | I really hope you can appreciate | 我真的希望你能理解 |
[26:11] | why I needed some time with this. | 我需要点时间的原因 |
[26:12] | Sure. Yeah. | 当然 |
[26:14] | I have lots of questions. | 我有好多疑问 |
[26:16] | I have a lot of questions, too. | 我也有好多疑问 |
[26:18] | I have been trying to connect with her, | 我一直在尝试跟她联系 |
[26:19] | but she is not very trusting | 可是她目前 |
[26:23] | at the moment. | 不太相信人 |
[26:25] | Sounds like your sister, all right. | 这听着还真像是你妹妹 |
[26:27] | Ok, what’s our new problem? | 那么我们的新问题是什么 |
[26:28] | Right. Pollard is insisting you go to the Town Hall tonight. | 博拉德坚持要你今晚去活动中心 |
[26:31] | What? You explained to her– | 什么 你跟她解释了… |
[26:34] | Yea of course I did. But she actually thinks we made up | 我当然说了 可她认为我们 |
[26:37] | Chimera as an excuse to get you not to meet the City. | 编造奇美拉当借口 这样你就不用去见市民 |
[26:39] | If I had a problem being scrutinized, Dinah,– | 如果我对于接受公众审视有问题 黛娜 |
[26:41] | I wouldn’t let a camera crew follow me around. | 我就不会让个摄像团队整天跟着我了 |
[26:43] | I know. I explained that to her. | 我明白 我跟她也这么说了 |
[26:45] | But if you ask me, she sees this Town Hall | 依我来看 她把这次出席活动中心 |
[26:48] | as a chance to publicly crucify you, | 当成一次当众审判你的机会 |
[26:49] | And she’s not gonna miss that. | 她不会错过这机会的 |
[26:51] | I’m not exposing hundreds of people | 我不会让数百人置于 |
[26:52] | to what could potentially become a war zone. | 潜在战区之中 |
[26:55] | Pollard cannot force me to. | 博拉德没办法强迫我 |
[26:56] | I will tell her. | 我会告诉她的 |
[26:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:59] | This should be fun. | 会是有趣的对话 |
[27:01] | Hey. You got a minute? | 你有时间吗 |
[27:04] | Of course. | 当然 |
[27:05] | I know you don’t plan on | 我知道你不打算参加 |
[27:06] | doing this Town Hall meeting thing, do you? | 这个活动中心的会议 对吗 |
[27:08] | I just told Dinah to tell Pollard that. | 我刚刚让黛娜转告博拉德我不会参加 |
[27:10] | I’m thinking maybe you should. | 我想也许你应该去参加 |
[27:11] | It might be our only shot at catching Chimera. | 这可能是我们抓住奇美拉的唯一机会 |
[27:13] | Curtis will find him again. | 柯蒂斯会再次找到他的 |
[27:14] | Yeah, well, the trail’s gone cold. | 线索已经断了 |
[27:15] | But, Oliver, I have a plan. | 不过 奥利弗 我有个计划 |
[27:19] | I’m all ears. | 洗耳恭听 |
[27:20] | So are they. | 他们也在听 |
[27:23] | Sorry, guys. Private party. | 抱歉了大伙 恕不公开 |
[27:26] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[27:28] | I enjoyed that. | 这感觉太棒了 |
[27:30] | You know I know what you’re gonna say, right? | 你知道我预料到你想说什么 对吧 |
[27:32] | I do. | 是的 |
[27:33] | Best way to stop Chimera is by drawing him out? | 阻止奇美拉最好的办法就是把他引出来吗 |
[27:36] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[27:38] | Not with hundreds of people there, John. | 不能有几百平民在场 约翰 |
[27:42] | This guy’s taken down 4 vigilantes. | 这家伙已经干掉了四个治安维持者 |
[27:44] | He is out of the SCPD’s league. | 星城警局根本没办法抓到他 |
[27:46] | Yes, he is. | 确实 |
[27:50] | But not team Arrow’s. | 但是绿箭小队可以 |
[27:51] | What? No. No. | 什么 不行 |
[27:53] | There’s no world in which Pollard | 博拉德绝不可能允许黛娜 |
[27:55] | will allow Dinah to deputize all of you. | 给你们每个人都安排任职 |
[27:57] | And I’m certainly not going to risk you going to prison | 我也绝不可能让你们冒险 |
[27:59] | for violating the anti-vigilante law. | 触犯反治安维持者法规而入狱 |
[28:02] | Come on. Even if I was willing to take that risk, | 拜托 即便我愿意冒这个险 |
[28:06] | There is no team Arrow anymore. | 绿箭小队也早已不存在了 |
[28:07] | But there is. | 它仍然存在 |
[28:09] | Oliver, there is. | 奥利弗 绿箭小队仍然存在 |
[28:10] | It’s just changed. | 只是变化了 |
[28:15] | We may not have been team Arrow when you were in Slabside, | 你被关进斯拉博赛时我们也许不再是绿箭小队 |
[28:17] | but we had each other’s backs. | 但我们一直相互支持 |
[28:20] | Just give us a chance, man, to have yours. | 兄弟 给我们个机会来帮你 |
[28:23] | You could go to prison. | 你们可能会进监狱 |
[28:24] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[28:26] | You did it for us, | 你已经为我们进过了 |
[28:28] | which never really sat right with me. | 虽然我一直无法接受 |
[28:31] | And the reason why is because it wasn’t right, Oliver. | 因为那根本就不对 奥利弗 |
[28:34] | We have fights, disagreements, recriminations. | 我们有过争吵 意见不合 相互指责 |
[28:36] | But it doesn’t matter because we are a team. | 但那都不要紧 因为我们是一个团队 |
[28:41] | And nothing’s going to change that. | 任何事都改变不了这一点 |
[28:46] | John, I made a lot of mistakes. | 约翰 我犯过很多错误 |
[28:48] | We all did. | 我们都是 |
[28:51] | That’s why they’re called mistakes, Oliver. | 这也是为什么它们被称作错误 奥利弗 |
[28:55] | You learn from them. You move forward. | 你吸取教训 然后继续前进 |
[28:58] | We…we get better. | 我们变得更好 |
[29:21] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[29:22] | Welcome to our Town Hall discussion on vigilantism. | 欢迎来到针对治安维持行为的大讨论 |
[29:26] | We’re about to get started. Please take your seats. | 会议即将开始 请就坐 |
[29:30] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[29:31] | You made it pretty clear I didn’t have a choice. | 你说得很清楚 我别无选择 |
[29:33] | Well, it’s my hope that once the pittston pavilion opens, | 我是希望一旦民意通过 |
[29:36] | your services will no longer be required. | 就不再需要你了 |
[29:38] | The police can keep this event and the city safe. | 警察会保证这次会议和城市的安全 |
[29:41] | The SCPD is gonna rebuild | 星城警局将会重建为 |
[29:42] | into a remarkable police force. | 最具权威的执法机构 |
[29:44] | But if they were enough, | 如果他们足够强大 |
[29:45] | the city wouldn’t need me, now, would they? | 这座城市就不需要我了 不是吗 |
[29:47] | It doesn’t need you. | 的确不需要你 |
[29:48] | That’s exactly the message I intend to convey tonight. | 这正是我今晚要传递的信息 |
[29:53] | Mayor Pollard. | 博拉德市长你好 |
[29:55] | All right, buckle up, kiddies, | 小伙伴们 准备开始了 |
[29:56] | because Overwatch is back in the house. | 守望者又回来了 |
[29:58] | Well, not actually in the house. | 好吧 我并没有在现场 |
[29:59] | I mean, I’m working at A.R.G.U.S. remotely. | 我在天眼会这里远程操控 |
[30:00] | But I’m on the comms, you know. | 不过我在通讯频道上 |
[30:01] | We know what you meant, Overwatch. | 我们知道你什么意思 守望者 |
[30:03] | Cool, cool, cool. So I am tapped | 好好 我黑进了 |
[30:04] | into the venue’s CCTV, | 会议场所的监控录像系统 |
[30:06] | and I am very proud of this one, | 还有 我可真是厉害 |
[30:07] | the documentary crew’s WiFi | 黑进了纪录片设置小组的无线网络 |
[30:08] | So everything they see, I see. | 他们能看见的 我都能看见 |
[30:10] | Copy that. Standing by. | 收到 待命 |
[30:12] | I swore I’d never wear this suit again. | 我发过誓再也不会穿这套战服了 |
[30:14] | Come on. It’s got to feel good to be back in the saddle. | 得了吧 重振雄风感觉不赖吧 |
[30:16] | I just wish Dinah was here with us. | 我真希望黛娜也在 |
[30:17] | She’s doing her thing with SCPD. | 她有星城警局的职责呢 |
[30:19] | That anti-vigilante law’s crap, man. | 该死的反治安维持者法规 |
[30:21] | No argument from me. | 完全同意 |
[30:24] | Let’s do this! | 该我们上场了 |
[30:25] | Over the past 7 years, Star City has suffered | 过去七年 星城遭受了 |
[30:27] | through a weapon of mass destruction, | 毁灭性的打击 |
[30:29] | an actual army of soldiers, and nuclear weapons… | 来自实实在在的军队 以及核武器… |
[30:32] | What happened 7 years ago, I wonder. | 我很好奇 七年前发生了什么 |
[30:35] | Now, Mayor Pollard, I fail to see your point. | 博拉德市长 我不明白你的意思 |
[30:37] | 7 years ago, | 七年前 |
[30:38] | you started zip-lining through the city. | 你开始在市里穿梭来去 |
[30:41] | Your activities as the Hood and then the Green Arrow | 你以兜帽和绿箭的身份 |
[30:44] | prompted the very same | 导致的危险 |
[30:45] | dangers that you claim to have saved us from. | 正是你一直声称要替我们抵挡的 |
[30:51] | Everyone clear out of here! | 所有人离开 |
[30:55] | All units, all units, report to… | 所有小组 所有小组 汇报给… |
[30:56] | Come on! Let’s go! | 快 我们走 |
[30:57] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 走 我们走 |
[31:45] | Too bad you don’t wear the mask anymore, | 可惜你已经不戴面具了 |
[31:48] | but I’ll settle for the hood. | 我勉强接受兜帽吧 |
[31:50] | You want a mask? | 你想要面具 |
[31:52] | Here’s 3. | 这有三个 |
[32:07] | Ok, I’m analyzing the armor. | 我在分析盔甲 |
[32:08] | It’s Wayne Enterprises, military grade. | 出自韦恩集团 军事级别 |
[32:10] | I’m just figuring out how to disable it. | 我在想办法让它失效 |
[32:34] | Get as many of these people out of here as you can. | 带尽量多的人出去 |
[32:36] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[32:37] | He wants a vigilante? | 他想要治安维持者 |
[32:39] | I’m gonna give him one. | 我就给他一个 |
[32:42] | Ok, good news, bad news time, guys. | 有好消息和坏消息 各位 |
[32:44] | The suit is powered by an exolithium cell. | 这套衣服是锂电池供能的 |
[32:46] | He can’t move without it. The only problem is… | 没有它他就不能动 问题在于… |
[32:49] | It’s electromagnetic shielded, | 它受电磁防护 |
[32:50] | which means you can’t disable it remotely. | 也就是说你不能远程让它失效 |
[32:53] | All good. | 安全 |
[32:54] | Oliver, Dinah, team’s in position. | 奥利弗 黛娜 小队到位 |
[32:57] | We’ve got this. | 我们这边没问题 |
[32:57] | On your call. | 听你指挥 |
[32:59] | Now! | 现在 |
[33:42] | Dinah! | 黛娜 |
[33:57] | Please tell me you got this. | 告诉我你有办法 |
[33:58] | SCPD! Don’t move! Freeze! | 星城警局 站住 不许动 |
[34:01] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么情况 |
[34:02] | Maybe you all were too busy being unconscious, | 也许你们刚刚都没留意到 |
[34:04] | but we just saved everyone in here. | 但我们救下了所有人 |
[34:06] | Illegally. | 但是非法了 |
[34:08] | The anti-vigilante law stands. | 反治安维持者法律依然有效 |
[34:10] | My hands are tied. | 我也无能为力 |
[34:12] | Your honor… | 市长… |
[34:13] | I’m sorry. The law is the law. | 抱歉 法律不可违 |
[34:16] | The mayor can’t make exceptions. | 市长也不能例外 |
[34:18] | Take them into custody. | 把他们抓起来 |
[34:33] | His name’s Kevin Meltzer, | 他叫凯文·麦尔策 |
[34:35] | Recently released from Roth Psychiatric Hospital. | 刚从罗斯精神病院放出来 |
[34:37] | Imagine that. | 不可思议 |
[34:38] | Apparently, the Hood saved his life 7 years ago, | 显然 兜帽七年前救了他一命 |
[34:40] | And he’s been obsessed with vigilantes ever since. | 他因此对治安维持者十分着迷 |
[34:43] | So he just attacks them. | 所以他就袭击他们 |
[34:44] | Says he just wanted the masks. | 他说只是想收集面具 |
[34:46] | Fans have a strange way of showing their affection. | 粉丝表达喜爱的方式可能很奇怪 |
[34:49] | Where are the others? | 其他人呢 |
[34:50] | Interrogation room. | 在审问室 |
[34:53] | We’re not all on board with this. | 我们不是都赞成这事 |
[34:54] | Yeah, that’s cute. | 真有意思 |
[34:55] | Hey, get that camera out of my face | 别用摄像机对着我的脸 |
[34:58] | Before I give you an enema with it. | 不然别怪我不客气 |
[35:02] | Well, this is another fine mess | 你们又成功地 |
[35:03] | you all have managed to get yourselves into. | 给自己惹了一大堆麻烦 |
[35:05] | We were aware of the risk. | 我们知道有风险 |
[35:06] | All of us. | 我们都知道 |
[35:07] | I think I know the answer to this, | 虽然我可能知道答案 |
[35:08] | but is there any way for us to avoid | 但有没有办法不把我们 |
[35:10] | sharing Oliver’s old cell? | 关进奥利弗的旧牢房 |
[35:11] | As the district attorney, | 作为地区检察官 |
[35:12] | I can decline to press charges. | 我可以不起诉你们 |
[35:14] | Great. | 很好 |
[35:15] | But by going out tonight, | 但我们今晚的行动 |
[35:16] | we violated the AVL. | 违反了反治安维持者法 |
[35:18] | Not so great. | 这就不太好了 |
[35:19] | We don’t have a lot of good options here. | 我们没什么选择 |
[35:22] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:26] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:29] | I never should have let all of you go out there with me tonight. | 我不该让你们跟我一起行动 |
[35:32] | You didn’t let us do anything. | 你没让我们做任何事 |
[35:34] | It was the right thing to do. | 我们做了正确的事 |
[35:35] | In more ways than one, Oliver. | 在各方面都是正确的 奥利弗 |
[35:37] | It felt good. | 感觉很好 |
[35:39] | It felt right, like being heroes. | 感觉很对 像英雄一样 |
[35:42] | Being a team… | 作为一个团队… |
[35:45] | Even if it was for the last time. | 即使是最后一次也好 |
[35:52] | Disarmed. | 已解锁 |
[35:54] | Hey, kiddo, what’s up? | 孩子 怎么了 |
[35:56] | I saw what happened on the news. | 我看见新闻了 |
[35:58] | Where’s dad? | 爸爸在哪儿 |
[35:59] | Oh, he just came across a very unexpected | 他遇到了一件意料之外 |
[36:02] | completely expected setback. | 情理之中的挫折 |
[36:04] | But he will be fine. | 但他不会有事的 |
[36:06] | It’s actually…you I’m worried about. | 实际上 我担心的是你 |
[36:10] | – I told you– – that you’ve been lying to me. | -你说了 -你一直在骗我 |
[36:14] | I went to go check your midterm results online, | 我去网上查你期中考试的结果 |
[36:16] | And I came across a very convincing | 我发现了一个十分相像 |
[36:19] | and very fake version of your school’s website. | 但完全是作假的校园网址 |
[36:22] | – Felicity– – and I didn’t come across any test results | -费利西蒂 -我没有查到任何考试成绩 |
[36:24] | because you didn’t take the exams. | 因为你根本没参加考试 |
[36:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:33] | Because I got expelled. | 因为我被开除了 |
[36:49] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[36:50] | My resignation. | 我的辞呈 |
[36:52] | I won’t captain a department that arrests my friends. | 我无法领导一个逮捕我朋友的部门 |
[36:55] | I made you captain because I believe in you, Dinah. | 我相信你才任命你为队长 黛娜 |
[36:59] | And yesterday I learned you’ve been lying to me all along. | 昨天我才发现你一直都在骗我 |
[37:05] | Oh, it’s a party. | 真是热闹 |
[37:06] | To what do I owe the pleasure, Mr. Queen? | 什么风把你给吹来了 奎恩先生 |
[37:09] | After speaking with my family, I’m here to turn myself in. | 我和家人商量过了 决定来自首 |
[37:12] | If you’re gonna send my friends to prison, | 如果你要把我朋友送进监狱 |
[37:14] | You’re gonna have to send me, too. | 你得把我一起送进去 |
[37:16] | That’s funny because Captain Drake | 有意思 因为德雷克队长 |
[37:17] | Just stopped by to offer her resignation. | 刚刚递交了她的辞呈 |
[37:22] | Your team really sticks together, huh? | 你的队伍真是团结啊 |
[37:24] | Yes, we do. | 没错 |
[37:30] | I had no idea you were one of them. | 我完全不知道你是他们中的一员 |
[37:33] | Black Canary, huh? | 黑金丝雀 对吧 |
[37:35] | That’s right. | 就是我 |
[37:36] | And I suppose because you saved my life, | 你觉得我会因为你救过我的命 |
[37:38] | It’s supposed to melt my cold heart, | 而放过你们这一次吗 |
[37:40] | But I wouldn’t go that far, exactly. | 我不会那样的 |
[37:44] | Well, how far would you go? | 那你会怎样 |
[37:46] | The anti-vigilante law is still in effect, | 反治安维护者法依然有效 |
[37:49] | But the District Attorney’s office | 但是地方检察官办公室 |
[37:51] | will not be pressing charges on your friends. | 不会起诉你的朋友 |
[37:54] | And tomorrow, you will issue one of these to each of them. | 明天 给他们每人发一个 |
[37:59] | They’ll each be deputized like Mr. Queen. | 他们都会像奎恩先生一样任职 |
[38:03] | So you’re changing your mind? | 所以你是改变主意了 |
[38:04] | I am absolutely not. | 绝不是 |
[38:07] | Like I said, I believe in you. | 我说过 我相信你 |
[38:10] | I respect results. | 我尊重结果 |
[38:12] | And as much as it pains me to admit it, | 而且我不得不承认 |
[38:16] | we couldn’t have made it through yesterday | 昨天如果没有治安维持者的帮助 |
[38:17] | without the help of vigilantes. | 我们不可能平安无事 |
[38:20] | Consider this your chance to prove me right. | 去证明我做得没错吧 |
[38:34] | Just watch your step, please, guys. | 大家注意脚下 |
[38:36] | There’s still glass on the ground. | 地上还有玻璃 |
[38:39] | That was awesome. | 太震撼了 |
[38:46] | What happened here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[38:48] | Ricardo Diaz and his crew happened here. | 里卡多·迪亚兹和他的同伙来过 |
[38:53] | They couldn’t stop us. | 他们阻止不了我们 |
[38:57] | We’re coming back here. | 我们会回到这里 |
[39:01] | We’ll rebuild. | 重建此地 |
[39:05] | Gonna do it better this time. | 这一次我们要做得更好 |
[39:10] | Sounds like you have regrets about how you did it before. | 你似乎是后悔以前的做法了 |
[39:14] | Too many to name. | 一言难尽 |
[39:18] | A friend of mine recently told me | 最近一个朋友告诉我 |
[39:19] | that’s why they’re called mistakes. | 这就是为什么它们被称为错误 |
[39:23] | You learn from them, | 你从中吸取教训 |
[39:27] | move forward | 继续前进 |
[39:31] | be better. | 变得更好 |
[39:35] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪里弄到的 |
[39:37] | I stole it. | 偷的 |
[39:38] | Yeah, Mia, that much I figured, | 米娅 我差不多猜到了 |
[39:39] | but wasn’t this documentary banned? | 但是这个纪录片不是被销毁了吗 |
[39:42] | I thought every copy was destroyed years ago. | 我以为多年前所有副本都被毁了 |
[39:44] | Not this one. | 这个没有 |
[39:47] | It’s total pro-vigilante garbage, | 这是拥护治安维持者的人留下的垃圾 |
[39:49] | but even garbage can be useful. | 但是即使垃圾也会有用 |
[39:52] | Useful for what? A break-in? | 对什么有用 非法入侵吗 |
[39:54] | You know what? Actually, the less I know about that, the better. | 实际上 我知道的越少越好 |
[39:56] | Trust me, Connor. You are going to want to come with. | 相信我 康纳 你会想跟我一起去 |
[40:03] | So you found this place by watching that documentary? | 所以你是看那个纪录片找到这个地方的吗 |
[40:07] | Oliver told them not to reveal the location, | 奥利弗让他们不要泄露这个地方 |
[40:09] | But there’s always clues. | 但万事总有线索 |
[40:12] | God. It’s dusty down here. | 老天 这里太多灰了 |
[40:15] | Yeah, well, that’s what happens | 一个地方闲置太久 |
[40:16] | when a place sits empty for a while. | 就会变成这样 |
[40:32] | Ok, this is actually pretty amazing. | 天啊 真是震撼 |
[40:34] | It almost feels haunted. | 这里就像个鬼屋 |
[40:36] | It probably is. | 没准是呢 |
[40:37] | Vigilantes were the death of Star City. | 治安维持者就是星城的末日 |
[40:43] | And they got exactly what they deserved. | 他们罪有应得 |