时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:53] | The world is not a fair place. | 世界并不公平 |
[00:57] | Innocent people die while the guilty go free. | 无辜的人死去 而罪犯得到自由 |
[01:00] | The system is broken, filled with corruption, greed, | 制度被破坏 充斥着腐败 贪婪 |
[01:03] | and apathy. | 及冷漠 |
[01:04] | The people who are supposed to protect us are failing us. | 本该保护我们的人却在辜负我们 |
[01:18] | Criminals continue to walk the streets | 罪犯继续逍遥法外 |
[01:19] | because no one is willing to stop them. | 因为没人愿意阻止他们 |
[01:24] | The world may not be fair, | 世界也许不公平 |
[01:25] | but everyone deserves justice | 但大家应该获得正义 |
[01:28] | and someone looking out for them. | 应该有人保护他们 |
[02:01] | And in other news from City Hall, | 市政厅发来另一消息 |
[02:02] | today marks the dawn of a new era for Star City, | 今日标记着星城新时代的黎明 |
[02:06] | an unprecedented partnership between the SCPD | 最近脱下面具的奥利弗·奎恩 |
[02:09] | and the recently unmasked Oliver Queen, | 和星城警局展开空前合作 |
[02:11] | now a deputized member of the police force. | 他现在是警队的副职成员 |
[02:21] | You expecting someone? | 你在等谁吗 |
[02:23] | If anyone from my organization caught me talking to you, | 如果我组织的人发现我跟你谈话 |
[02:25] | it’s lights out for Marco. | 我就完蛋了 |
[02:29] | This will calm your nerves. | 这能让你镇定点 |
[02:35] | It certainly does. | 当然能 |
[02:36] | Did you find William Glenmorgan? | 你找到威廉·格伦摩根了吗 |
[02:38] | Not exactly. | 不全是 |
[02:40] | We’ve used Glenmorgan for a few sensitive jobs. | 我们找过格伦摩根负责一些敏感的任务 |
[02:42] | So have the Bratva, the Irish, | 兄弟会和爱尔兰人也找过他 |
[02:44] | and anyone else rich enough to pay him, | 只要出得起钱请他 |
[02:45] | but no one has seen his face. | 但没人见过他的脸 |
[02:47] | So how do you hire him? | 你怎么雇佣他 |
[02:48] | Through the online black market, | 用线上黑市 |
[02:50] | but he’s very careful. | 但他非常小心 |
[02:51] | Glenmorgan might not even be his real name. | 格伦摩根甚至可能不是他真名 |
[02:54] | Word is he’s in town contracting for Talis Global. | 传言他在城里替塔里斯国际办事 |
[03:01] | That will get you into the Talis server room. | 这能带你进入塔里斯国际的服务器机房 |
[03:04] | You’ll have to find your own way into the building. | 但你得靠自己进入那栋大楼 |
[03:09] | What’d this guy do to you anyway? | 这人怎么招惹你了 |
[03:11] | I’m not paying you to ask me questions. | 我不是付钱让你提问的 |
[04:19] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[04:21] | I said, freeze! | 我说了别动 |
[04:24] | Get on the ground. | 趴在地上 |
[04:39] | Show yourself. Nobody has to get hurt. | 出来 没必要造成伤害 |
[04:46] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[04:47] | Holy crap. | 该死 |
[04:51] | I got you. I got you. | 我扶着你 我扶着你 |
[04:59] | Game time, rookie. You ready? | 开干 菜鸟 准备好了吗 |
[05:03] | It’s not my first crime scene, Dinah. | 我不是第一次到犯罪现场 黛娜 |
[05:04] | No, but it’s your first one as an SCPD deputy, | 没错 但你是第一次以星城警局副手的身份 |
[05:07] | so try not to screw it up, huh? | 别搞砸了 好吗 |
[05:10] | Kidding. | 说笑的 |
[05:12] | The new Green Arrow has been dropping felons | 新绿箭侠几乎每晚 |
[05:14] | at my doorstep almost every night, | 都扔重犯在我门前 |
[05:16] | but this is something different–a b & e. | 但这次有所不同 |
[05:21] | It doesn’t look like it ended well. | 看起来情况不太顺利 |
[05:24] | Don’t touch that. | 别乱碰 |
[05:26] | This is a crime scene, | 这是犯罪现场 |
[05:28] | and at a crime scene, we follow proper procedure… | 在犯罪现场 我们遵循正规程序 |
[05:31] | a concept that is clearly alien to you. | 对你来说是完全陌生的概念 |
[05:34] | My apologies. | 我很抱歉 |
[05:35] | I’ll take that, please. | 交给我吧 |
[05:37] | Yes, captain. | 好的 队长 |
[05:43] | So not everyone is excited | 我看出来了 不是每个人 |
[05:44] | about our new partnership, I see. | 都乐见我们的新合作关系 |
[05:46] | It’s gonna take some time for them to get used | 他们需要些时间适应 |
[05:48] | to the Green Arrow wearing a badge. | 绿箭侠戴警徽 |
[05:51] | But, hey, this is the best lead we’ve had | 但这是我们找到戴兜帽的人 |
[05:53] | on finding out who’s under that hood. | 最佳的线索 |
[05:55] | It shouldn’t take too long to analyze the blood. | 分析血液应该不用太久 |
[05:56] | By not long, you mean at least a week. | 不用太久指的是至少一周吧 |
[05:58] | My crime lab is buried under mountains of evidence. | 我的罪证实验室有满山证据待化验 |
[06:01] | There’s another option. | 还有其他选择 |
[06:05] | Dinah, why is the SCPD working with the Green Arrow | 黛娜 星城警局为什么跟绿箭侠合作 |
[06:07] | if you are not going to use my resources? | 却不用他的资源 |
[06:13] | Please. | 拜托 |
[06:18] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[06:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:37] | Careful. It’s gonna be sore. | 小心 会疼 |
[06:40] | Not bad. | 不赖 |
[06:41] | Well, the navy didn’t teach me heart surgery or anything, | 海军没教我心脏手术之类的 |
[06:43] | but I can handle a few stitches. | 但缝针我还是会的 |
[06:45] | – Thank you. – No problem. | -谢谢 -不用客气 |
[06:50] | So you want to tell me what happened out there? | 要告诉我发生了什么事吗 |
[06:55] | Ok. How about your name? | 好吧 或者告诉我你的名字 |
[07:00] | I appreciate the help, | 我很感激你帮我 |
[07:01] | but I’m not looking to make new friends. | 但我没打算交新朋友 |
[07:02] | – Looks like you could use some. – I work alone. | -看起来你用得上 -我单干 |
[07:05] | But you came to my place. | 但是你找上我的 |
[07:06] | And I’m starting to regret | 可我开始后悔 |
[07:07] | not taking my chances at the hospital. | 没去医院冒险了 |
[07:10] | Well, I guess stubbornness comes with the suit. | 看来那套制服自带固执的性格 |
[07:14] | Look, you’re doing a lot of good out there, | 你在外头做了很多善事 |
[07:16] | and you obviously care about the Glades. | 显然你很关心贫民区 |
[07:19] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你 |
[07:20] | You have no idea what I care about. | 你不知道我关心什么 |
[07:22] | If Oliver Queen knew anything, | 奥利弗·奎恩明白一件事 |
[07:24] | it’s that you can’t save the city alone. | 一个人救不了一座城市 |
[07:27] | I’m not Oliver Queen. | 我不是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[07:35] | Zoe, you’re supposed to be at the mayor’s fundraising breakfast. | 佐伊 你该出席市长的筹款早餐 |
[07:37] | He knows I hate those things. | 他知道我讨厌那些事 |
[07:40] | It still doesn’t look good | 他的幕僚长迟到 |
[07:41] | when his chief of staff shows up late. | 还是看起来不好 |
[07:43] | He loves schmoozing donors. | 他喜欢跟捐赠人闲谈 |
[07:45] | 20 bucks says he didn’t even notice. | 我赌20元他甚至不会注意到 |
[07:49] | Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, | 早上好 女士们先生们 |
[07:50] | esteemed donors and beneficiaries. | 尊敬的捐赠人和受益人 |
[07:52] | It’s my honor to introduce the man | 我荣幸地介绍 |
[07:54] | who single-handedly cleaned up the Glades– | 独力整顿好贫民区的 |
[07:56] | my friend and your mayor, Rene Ramirez. | 我的朋友 你们的市长雷内·拉米雷斯 |
[08:01] | Thank you, Keven. | 谢谢你 凯文 |
[08:03] | And thank you all for coming out today. | 感谢大家今天到场出席 |
[08:08] | Many years ago, | 多年前 |
[08:09] | we came together for a common purpose– | 我们为共同目的聚到一起 |
[08:12] | to improve the Glades when no one else would. | 在其他人漠不关心时改善贫民区 |
[08:16] | And look at us now. | 看看现在的我们 |
[08:18] | The Glades have never been stronger, | 贫民区从未如此强大 |
[08:21] | but our work’s far from over. | 但距离完成大业还很远 |
[08:24] | And I promise you if I’m reelected, | 我保证如果我再当选 |
[08:29] | I will keep fighting to make sure | 我会继续奋斗 |
[08:32] | the Glades remains the greatest place on earth. | 确保贫民区继续是地球最棒的地方 |
[08:51] | Afternoon, Mr. Diaz. | 下午好 迪亚兹先生 |
[08:53] | I have to say, the accommodations here– | 不得不说 这里的住宿条件 |
[08:57] | a lot more comfortable than Slabside. | 比斯拉博赛舒服多了 |
[08:59] | You can thank me by telling me everything you know | 你可以报答我 向我供出 |
[09:03] | about the terrorist financier known as Dante. | 恐怖分子出资人但丁的一切 |
[09:06] | Three days you keep on asking me the same thing, | 三天以来你一直问我同样的问题 |
[09:09] | and I keep on telling you I don’t know anything. | 我也一直告诉你我不知道任何事 |
[09:11] | Then why did he help pay your debt to the Longbow Hunters? | 那他为什么帮你还债给长弓猎手 |
[09:15] | You must be really desperate to be reaching out to me. | 你肯定很绝望才会来找我 |
[09:20] | Is that your husband on the other side of the glass? | 你丈夫在玻璃镜的另一面吗 |
[09:24] | How you doing, Johnny boy? | 你好吗 约翰兄弟 |
[09:26] | Keep stonewalling, Mr. Diaz, | 继续拖延吧 迪亚兹先生 |
[09:29] | and watch how fast those accommodations | 看看你享受的住宿条件 |
[09:31] | you’re enjoying disappear. | 会多快消失 |
[09:32] | You’ll see just how uncomfortable a place | 让你看看天眼会 |
[09:35] | A.R.G.U.S. can be. | 能让你多不舒服 |
[09:36] | Or we can send you back to Slabside, | 或者我们可以送你回斯拉博赛 |
[09:39] | let you rot there. | 让你烂在那里 |
[09:40] | Let me be… | 让我… |
[09:43] | real clear. | 好好说清楚 |
[09:48] | For the cheap seats, | 场外观众 |
[09:51] | screw you. | 去你的 |
[09:55] | I want my lawyer. | 我要找律师 |
[10:01] | You belong to A.R.G.U.S. now. | 你现在归天眼会 |
[10:03] | No one knows you’re here, | 没人知道你在这里 |
[10:04] | and no one ever will. | 也没人会知道 |
[10:06] | So I suggest you cooperate. | 所以我劝你跟我们合作 |
[10:08] | I got nothing more to say. | 我无话可说了 |
[10:19] | DNA match– Oliver Queen. | DNA匹配 奥利弗·奎恩 |
[10:23] | DNA signature confirmed. | DNA特征确认 |
[10:25] | I knew you were here before you even walked in the door! | 你还没走进来我就知道你来了 |
[10:27] | How’s that? | 怎么样 |
[10:29] | – That’s good work. – Thank you. | -挺棒的 -谢谢 |
[10:30] | Aren’t you a working man now? | 你现在不是上班族了吗 |
[10:31] | Shouldn’t you be at the SCPD? | 不该在星城警局吗 |
[10:32] | Uh, they need a little help from Team Arrow… | 他们需要绿箭队的帮忙 |
[10:34] | specifically you. | 特指你 |
[10:35] | – Cool. – You need to analyze this DNA. | -好吧 -分析一下这个DNA |
[10:39] | It belongs to the new Green Arrow. | 是新绿箭侠的 |
[10:40] | Some husbands bring their wives home flowers, | 人家的丈夫带花回家给妻子 |
[10:42] | and mine brings me blood from a crime scene. | 我的带犯罪现场的血回来给我 |
[10:44] | They say romance is dead. | 他们还说浪漫不再了 |
[10:47] | Any idea on who it could be? | 知道可能是谁的吗 |
[10:50] | Nope. | 不知道 |
[10:51] | Oh, you’re no fun. | 你真无趣 |
[10:53] | You don’t think it could be Roy, do you? | 你不会觉得是罗伊的吧 |
[10:55] | Oh. We are not even on the same continent as Roy. | 我们跟罗伊甚至不在同一大陆 |
[10:58] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:00] | Well, let’s find out who our mystery man is, | 让我们瞧瞧神秘男人是谁 |
[11:03] | shall we? | 好吗 |
[11:14] | Well, shame on us for being so sexist. | 我们那么性别歧视真羞愧 |
[11:16] | Our mystery man is actually a woman. | 我们的神秘人其实是女性 |
[11:19] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:28] | Can you sit down? | 你能坐下吗 |
[11:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:33] | ’cause the, um– well, before you ask, | 因为 在你问之前 |
[11:36] | I mean, no, it’s not, it’s not Thea– | 这不是西娅的 |
[11:38] | The DNA match is on your father’s side. | DNA跟你父亲那边的基因匹配 |
[11:41] | I’m sorry. Say again? | 抱歉 再说一次 |
[11:44] | The vigilante is your sister. | 治安维持者是你妹妹 |
[12:14] | No! | 不 |
[12:15] | Get in! Get in, boss. | 上车 上车 老大 |
[12:17] | Go! Go! Go! | 快走 快走 |
[12:25] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[12:27] | You mean besides saving your ass? | 你是说除了救你吗 |
[12:28] | I knew that sniper was there. | 我知道那个狙击手在那 |
[12:30] | I told you, I don’t need your help. | 我告诉过你 我不需要你的帮助 |
[12:32] | Well, it looked like you were gonna kill that guy. | 看起来你是要杀了他 |
[12:33] | I was gonna take him alive to get some answers. | 我是打算活捉他 套出点信息 |
[12:36] | Talis Global is no joke. | 塔里斯国际不是闹着玩的 |
[12:38] | They recruit navy seals, mercs, assassins, | 他们招募海豹突击队员 雇佣兵 刺客 |
[12:41] | not the kind of folks you want to mess with alone. | 不是那种你可以独自对付的 |
[12:43] | This is my mission. | 这是我的使命 |
[12:45] | It’s personal, so stay out of it. | 是私人恩怨 你别管 |
[12:47] | The next time you get in my way, | 下次你再碍我事 |
[12:49] | I’m putting an arrow through you. | 我就一箭射穿你 |
[13:01] | No hits on the state birth index, | 没找到出生证明 |
[13:03] | no hospital records. | 也没有医院记录 |
[13:05] | As far as the government is concerned, | 在政府看来 |
[13:06] | Your mystery sister doesn’t even exist. | 你神秘的妹妹根本不存在 |
[13:08] | Well, my father was always very good at burying his secrets. | 我父亲总是很善于隐藏他的秘密 |
[13:12] | Yeah. | 确实 |
[13:16] | Hey, you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[13:19] | You know, this has to be a shock, | 这确实很震惊 |
[13:21] | not as big as a shock as maybe | 虽不及你变成闪电侠 |
[13:23] | becoming the Flash and then fighting alongside Batwoman, | 和蝙蝠女并肩作战令人震惊 |
[13:25] | but still a shock. | 但还是挺震惊的 |
[13:28] | I have come to terms with the fact that | 我已经接受了 |
[13:31] | my father kept things from us. | 我父亲有事瞒着我们的事实 |
[13:35] | Hey, maybe you should reach out to her. | 或许你应该去找她 |
[13:37] | I feel like if she wanted to talk to me, | 我感觉如果是她想和我谈 |
[13:39] | she would’ve come and talked to me. | 她早该来找我了 |
[13:40] | Oliver, she’s running around town dressed like you. | 奥利弗 她穿着和你一样的衣服满城跑 |
[13:42] | I mean, I’m no therapist, but I’m pretty sure | 虽然我不是心理医生 但我肯定 |
[13:43] | the technical term for that is cry for help. | 那种行为 专业术语就是渴望帮助 |
[13:45] | She has to have a reason. | 她肯定是有原因的 |
[13:46] | Yeah. | 确实 |
[13:48] | I don’t feel comfortable just barging into her life, | 我觉得这样什么都不知道 |
[13:52] | not without knowing more. | 就闯入她的生活很不妥 |
[13:54] | I need answers. | 我需要答案 |
[13:57] | Well, luckily for you, your wife is | 幸运的是 你老婆我 |
[13:59] | very talented at finding invisible people. | 在找这些隐形人方面很在行 |
[14:00] | Some even call her a genius. | 有些人还说她是天才 |
[14:04] | So one thing we know about your father is that he loved | 我们知道你父亲很喜欢 |
[14:06] | a good old-fashioned paper trail. | 老式的书面记录 |
[14:08] | He used an offshore account to handle | 他用境外账户来处理 |
[14:10] | some of his more sensitive financial transactions. | 一些更为敏感的财务交易 |
[14:14] | Yup, recurring payments to M&H storage | 确实 定期打款到兰湾的一个 |
[14:17] | in Orchid Bay, and the good news is | MH储物箱 好消息是 |
[14:18] | the account is still active. | 这个账户还活跃着 |
[14:20] | We need whatever’s in that storage unit. | 我们需要那个储物格里的东西 |
[14:21] | We need it here immediately. | 马上就要 |
[14:23] | Ok. Copy that. And… | 好的 收到 |
[14:29] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[14:31] | Just one more? | 只有一件吗 |
[14:32] | The account is not registered to your father. | 这个账户没有注册在你父亲名下 |
[14:34] | It’s registered to your mom. | 是在你母亲名下 |
[15:11] | There he is… | 他来了 |
[15:14] | The man himself. | 那个男人 |
[15:19] | You think you’re gonna be the one | 你觉得 |
[15:21] | to get me to talk? | 你能让我开口吗 |
[15:22] | Let me make one thing clear, Ricardo. | 让我跟你说清楚一件事 里卡多 |
[15:24] | You will tell us exactly what we need to know. | 你会一五一十地说出我们想知道的事 |
[15:29] | A little good cop– | 好警察 |
[15:31] | Heh–bad cop. | 坏警察 |
[15:35] | I’ve beaten that game before. | 我以前就赢过这场游戏 |
[15:37] | I’m not here to play any games with you. | 我不是来跟你玩游戏的 |
[15:42] | I’m here to offer you a deal. | 我是来跟你做交易 |
[15:45] | John, what are you doing? | 约翰 你在干什么 |
[15:50] | Deputy Director Bell. | 副局长贝尔 |
[15:52] | What are you doing here? | 你过来做什么 |
[15:53] | The pentagon sent me to help deal | 五角大楼派我来帮助控制 |
[15:54] | with the situation brewing in Kahndaq. | 坎达格不断发酵的局势 |
[15:58] | Imagine my surprise when I heard | 想象一下 当我听到有谣言说 |
[15:59] | a rumor that you had taken Ricardo Diaz | 里卡多·迪亚兹被天眼会拘留时 |
[16:01] | into A.R.G.U.S. custody. | 我有多惊讶 |
[16:03] | Clearly not just a rumor. | 显然那不是个谣言 |
[16:05] | What kind of deal? | 什么样的交易 |
[16:10] | It’s simple, really. | 很简单 真的 |
[16:13] | You give us Dante, you go free. | 你供出但丁 我们就放你走 |
[16:18] | Are you serious? | 当真吗 |
[16:23] | Those are the terms. | 这就是条件 |
[16:26] | Mr. Diggle, a word. | 狄格尔先生 借一步说话 |
[16:32] | You think about it. | 你好好想想 |
[16:50] | Ricardo Diaz was just arrested. | 里卡多·迪亚兹刚落网 |
[16:51] | Now you two want to set him free? | 现在你们俩就想放他走 |
[16:53] | What the hell is going on here? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[16:54] | My apologies for not looping you in sooner, sir. | 先生 很抱歉我没能早点告诉你 |
[16:56] | Director Michaels and I were in the process | 麦考斯局长和我正在 |
[16:58] | of reinstating the Ghost Initiative. | 重启幽灵项目 |
[17:02] | And Mr. Diaz here was our first potential recruit. | 迪亚兹先生是我们的第一个潜在成员 |
[17:05] | What’s that? | 那是什么项目 |
[17:05] | A defunct A.R.G.U.S. program that employed | 是天眼会之前废弃的项目 |
[17:07] | expendable criminals for covert operations. | 意在雇佣罪犯来完成一些秘密行动 |
[17:10] | It was scrubbed shortly after my predecessor died. | 在我上一任去世不久后就被抹掉了 |
[17:13] | And you think it’s a good idea to bring it back? | 你觉得这时候重启它是个好主意吗 |
[17:19] | Are you questioning my decision, | 你是在质疑我的决定吗 |
[17:22] | Deputy Director? | 副局长 |
[17:25] | Of course not, madam. Director. | 当然不是 局长 |
[17:28] | That kind of radical, out-of-the-box approach is | 这种胆大 创新的方法 |
[17:31] | exactly the shot in the arm A.R.G.U.S. needs. | 正是天眼会现在所需要的 |
[17:35] | I’m sure the pentagon will be very excited | 我确信五角大楼听到这个消息 |
[17:36] | to hear about this. | 一定会非常兴奋 |
[17:44] | Nice work, agent. | 干得好 探员 |
[17:54] | Looking stronger in the ring, peanut. | 在拳击台上变厉害了 小可爱 |
[17:56] | Just got to work on your right cross a little more. | 不过你的右勾拳还要再加把劲 |
[18:11] | Guess the new Green Arrow needs | 看来新的绿箭侠还是需要 |
[18:12] | Wild Dog’s help after all. | 野狗的帮助啊 |
[18:15] | I’ll be fine, Dad. Go. | 我不会有事的 爸爸 去吧 |
[18:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:26] | Thank you. Ok. See you soon. Ok. | 谢谢你 回头见 |
[18:30] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[18:32] | Must have been a nasty bug | 你三天都没上班 |
[18:33] | for you to miss 3 days of work. | 病得不轻啊 |
[18:35] | It was, but I’m better now. | 确实是 不过我现在好多了 |
[18:38] | Good. Because the education initiative | 太好了 因为那个教育的倡议 |
[18:40] | is coming to a vote next week, | 下周就要投票表决了 |
[18:41] | And Councilman Roberts still needs some hand-holding, so– | 罗伯茨议员还需要特别关照一下 所以… |
[18:43] | Actually, Dad, there’s something else | 实际上 爸爸 还有件事 |
[18:45] | I need to talk to you about. | 我需要跟你说一下 |
[18:48] | Someone’s planning an attack on Star City. | 有人在策划袭击星城 |
[18:53] | Zoe, please tell me you haven’t been talking to Dinah. | 佐伊 请你告诉我你没和黛娜聊过什么 |
[18:55] | They’re planning to set off multiple bombs. | 他们计划在多处引爆炸弹 |
[18:59] | And we need to find out where. | 我们需要把地点找出来 |
[19:00] | I want you to give the SCPD access | 我想让你给星城警局 |
[19:04] | to the Archer Program. | 使用弓箭手项目的权限 |
[19:05] | You want me to use our security system, | 你想让我用我们的安全系统 |
[19:08] | the very thing that keeps us safe, | 那个唯一能让我们安全的工具 |
[19:12] | to help Star City? | 去帮助星城 |
[19:14] | You’re out of your mind. | 你一定是疯了 |
[19:16] | You’re the Mayor. You have a responsibility– | 你是市长 你有责任… |
[19:18] | Don’t you dare talk to me about my responsibility! | 你别跟我说什么我的责任 |
[19:23] | When the Glades needed help, | 在贫民区需要帮助时 |
[19:24] | no one came to our rescue. | 没人来帮我们 |
[19:26] | Dad, if this bomb goes off, | 爸爸 如果炸弹爆炸了 |
[19:29] | thousands of people could die. | 成千上万的人可能会死 |
[19:30] | How could you turn your back on that? | 你怎么能对这事置之不理呢 |
[19:40] | The Archer Program wiped out crime in the Glades | 弓箭手项目把贫民区的犯罪都铲除了 |
[19:44] | and helped it thrive. | 而且帮助它繁荣起来 |
[19:47] | You do remember what happened | 你应该还记得它被坏人利用时 |
[19:48] | when it fell in the wrong hands once. | 所发生的事吧 |
[19:51] | And we barely recovered. | 我们到现在还没完全恢复呢 |
[19:53] | So I’m the wrong hands? | 所以我是坏人了 |
[19:54] | You know that’s not what I meant. | 你知道我不是这个意思 |
[19:56] | You know what I know is, | 我知道的是 |
[19:58] | Is that you used to stand up for anyone in need. | 你以前对需要帮助的人都会挺身而出的 |
[20:02] | It didn’t matter which part of town they were from. | 不管他们是来自于城市的什么地方 |
[20:03] | You were a hero. | 你曾经是个英雄 |
[20:07] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[20:30] | I want to know why. | 我想知道为什么 |
[20:32] | You’re gonna have to be more specific. | 你得说得具体点 |
[20:33] | Why do you want to help me? | 你为什么要帮我 |
[20:36] | ’cause we’re the same. | 因为我们是一路人 |
[20:37] | I doubt that. | 我表示怀疑 |
[20:39] | You said your mission is personal. | 你说过你是出于个人原因 |
[20:42] | So is mine. | 我也是 |
[20:44] | I watched as my wife got shot to death | 我亲眼看见我的老婆在这一带 |
[20:45] | By a drug dealer from these streets. | 被一个毒贩枪杀 |
[20:49] | And for a long time, all I saw was red. | 有很长时间 我的眼前都是一片血色 |
[20:52] | Then I met Oliver Queen and their team, | 后来我遇到奥利弗·奎恩和他的团队 |
[20:54] | And they helped me channel my anger | 他们帮助我把我的怒火引向 |
[20:55] | into a fight for a better life. | 追寻更好生活的奋斗上 |
[20:58] | I just want to pay that forward. | 我只是想把这传递下去 |
[21:00] | That can’t be all. | 一定还有别的吧 |
[21:02] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[21:06] | Ever since Oliver went to prison… | 自从奥利弗被关进监狱… |
[21:10] | I’ve been alone. | 我就形单影只了 |
[21:13] | My friends, my team– | 我的朋友们 我的团队… |
[21:14] | They–they moved on, found another way to be heroes. | 他们都找到别的方式行侠仗义去了 |
[21:18] | And I’ve been running around the city helping you. | 而我则满城去帮助你 |
[21:24] | You can trust me. | 你可以信任我 |
[21:31] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[21:39] | 危险 禁止入内 根据《星城住房和建筑维护标准》第三条 这些建筑被评判为危险和不安全 | |
[21:44] | If I knew there were this many boxes, | 如果我知道有这么多箱子 |
[21:45] | I wouldn’t have had them all delivered to our living room. | 我就不会让他们都搬到我们的客厅了 |
[21:48] | This feels like a waste of time. | 这感觉是浪费时间 |
[21:50] | Hey, you call this a waste of time? | 你说这是浪费时间 |
[21:51] | I don’t know. You were pretty good. | 我不知道 你还挺在行的 |
[21:53] | You clearly weren’t too happy about Thea being born, though. | 不过很明显你对西娅的出生不是很高兴 |
[21:55] | Yeah. But she grew on me. | 确实 但我慢慢就喜欢她了 |
[22:00] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[22:02] | This is a letter to Walter Steele… from my dad. | 这是我爸爸写给…沃尔特·斯蒂尔的信 |
[22:10] | I always forget that Walter and your dad were friends, | 我老是忘了你爸和沃尔特曾经是朋友 |
[22:12] | before Walter and your mother, you know? | 在沃尔特和你妈那个之前 |
[22:16] | What does it say? | 信上写了什么 |
[22:24] | “Dear walter, | “亲爱的沃尔特 |
[22:27] | “As you know, I haven’t always made | “如你所知 我不总是做出 |
[22:28] | “The best choices, | “最佳选择 |
[22:29] | “and if you’re reading this letter, | “如果你收到了这封信 |
[22:33] | it means I’m gone.” | 那就意味着我已经离世了” |
[22:40] | “I need your help to right one last wrong.” | “我需要你帮助我纠正最后一个错误” |
[22:46] | “There’s a woman– | “有个女人… |
[22:50] | “Kazumi Adachi. | “叫和美·安达 |
[22:53] | “I loved her. | “我爱过她 |
[22:55] | “We had a daughter. | “我们有了一个女儿 |
[22:58] | “And I treated them both unfairly. | “而我对她们母女很不公平 |
[23:01] | “I abandoned them. | “我遗弃了她们 |
[23:03] | “I’m not proud of what I did, | “我对我的行为感到羞愧 |
[23:05] | “But I’m trying to make it right. | “但我想纠正这个错误 |
[23:08] | “You’re the only one I trust with this. | “你是我唯一能托付的人 |
[23:10] | Please take care of Emiko.” | 请照顾好惠美子 |
[23:16] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[23:20] | No. | 不好 |
[23:23] | I don’t know what to think. | 我不知道该想什么 |
[23:28] | Emiko and her mother were supposed to be taken care of | 要是我父亲过世了 |
[23:32] | in the event of my father’s passing. | 惠美子和她母亲应得到照顾 |
[23:35] | It clearly didn’t happen. | 但显然没有 |
[23:38] | The secret identity of your unknown sibling | 你未知妹妹的秘密身份 |
[23:40] | has been locked in a storage unit for years. | 被锁在储物箱里多年 |
[23:44] | Your mother made sure of it. | 是你的母亲有意为之 |
[23:48] | God. You must have so many questions. | 天哪 你肯定有很多疑问 |
[23:52] | This answers most of them. | 这件事解释了大部分的事情 |
[23:56] | I mean, it’d be one thing if my father had… | 可以确定的是我父亲有… |
[23:59] | an affair. | 有外遇 |
[24:00] | He had a second family. | 他还有另一个家庭 |
[24:03] | He…he had a woman that he wanted cared for, | 他…他有一个想要照顾的女人 |
[24:07] | he had a child that he wanted protected. | 有一个想要保护的孩子 |
[24:11] | That he loved. | 他爱她们 |
[24:12] | How am I supposed to believe that he’s | 我该怎么相信他爱过 |
[24:13] | ever loved anybody but himself? | 除了他自己的任何人 |
[24:17] | How–how could he abandon them in the first place? | 他怎么能一开始就抛弃她们 |
[24:20] | I don’t think Moira gave him much of a choice. | 我想莫伊拉让他别无选择 |
[24:23] | I worked… | 这么长时间来 |
[24:25] | so long and hard to redeem my family’s name | 在他们做了可怕的事后 我如此努力地 |
[24:30] | after the terrible things that they’ve done, | 去挽回我家族的名誉 |
[24:35] | but abandoning this woman and a little girl? | 但抛弃女人和小女儿 |
[24:42] | It’s unforgiveable. | 是不可饶恕的 |
[24:47] | What do you want to do? | 你想做什么 |
[24:58] | You put all this together alone? | 你独自整理了这些吗 |
[25:02] | People can’t let you down if you don’t let them in. | 你若不让人参与 就不会有人让你失望 |
[25:06] | Spoken like someone who knows what that feels like. | 听起来你像有过那种经历一样 |
[25:24] | My father gave this to my mother | 我父亲最后一次见我母亲时 |
[25:26] | the last time he saw her. | 把这个给了她 |
[25:30] | When I was a little kid, | 在我小时候 |
[25:30] | we used this quilt to build play forts. | 我们用这棉被建造了游戏堡垒 |
[25:34] | We’d play so long that sometimes, | 有时候会玩很久 |
[25:36] | we’d just fall asleep there. | 有时直接在里面睡着了 |
[25:41] | And before we closed our eyes, | 在我们闭眼前 |
[25:43] | we always hoped for the same thing– | 总是有着相同的希望 |
[25:45] | that we’d wake up in the morning, go upstairs, | 希望在早上醒来 上楼后 |
[25:51] | and my father would be waiting for us. | 我的父亲会在那里等着我们 |
[25:53] | I’m guessing he never was. | 我猜他从未出现 |
[25:55] | Mom and I struggled, but we got by. | 我和妈妈很辛苦 但我们熬过来了 |
[25:58] | We had each other no matter what. | 不管怎样 我们都还有彼此 |
[26:01] | But last year, there was a fire in the apartment. | 但在去年 公寓起火了 |
[26:05] | And the fire department was nowhere to be found | 我们找不到消防队 |
[26:07] | because who gives a damn about some tenement in the Glades? | 因为谁会在乎贫民区里的房子 |
[26:12] | By the time they finally arrived, | 他们终于赶到的时候 |
[26:13] | there were no survivors. | 无人生还 |
[26:14] | Your mom was in there. | 你妈妈在里面 |
[26:16] | It wasn’t the fire that killed her. | 杀死她的不是大火 |
[26:20] | He did. | 而是他 |
[26:23] | She was dead before the fire even started. | 她在火灾开始之前就死了 |
[26:26] | He put a bullet in her head, | 他向她的头部开了一枪 |
[26:28] | a very specific kind of bullet. | 那子弹非常特殊 |
[26:32] | You tracked a bullet? | 你追踪了一颗子弹 |
[26:36] | Why would he kill your mom? | 他为什么要杀你母亲 |
[26:37] | That’s what I’ve been trying to figure out. | 那正是我一直想查清楚的 |
[26:39] | I know these guys. | 我认识这些人 |
[26:40] | The arms dealer who provided the rifle | 那是提供步枪的军火商 |
[26:42] | and the arsonist who tried to destroy all the evidence. | 和试图毁掉所有证据的纵火犯 |
[26:48] | Your mission is about revenge. | 你的使命关乎复仇 |
[26:52] | It’s about justice, | 是关乎正义 |
[26:55] | which has always been in short supply in the Glades. | 是贫民区一直缺乏的正义 |
[26:59] | William Glenmorgan is my last stop. | 威廉·格伦摩根是我的最后一个目标 |
[27:01] | And you need help taking him down. | 你需要我帮你打败他 |
[27:03] | I need to finish this. | 我必须完成这件事 |
[27:08] | Let’s go get that son of a bitch. | 我们一起拿下那个混蛋 |
[27:29] | You lost your edge. | 你失去了你的优势 |
[27:31] | What the hell do you want? | 你到底想要什么 |
[27:32] | I want your access codes to Archer. | 我要你访问弓箭手的密码 |
[27:34] | So you have been talking to Zoe. | 你已经和佐伊谈过了 |
[27:36] | If you’ve gotten her mixed up in your Canary business– | 你要是把她牵扯进你金丝雀的事里 |
[27:38] | She’s not a kid anymore, | 她已经不是孩子了 |
[27:41] | and that’s not why I’m here. | 我不是为她而来的 |
[27:44] | We found this in Felicity’s base of operations. | 我们在费利西蒂的行动基地里找到了这个 |
[27:54] | She’s a criminal. | 她是个罪犯 |
[27:56] | Criminals like to blow stuff up. | 罪犯都喜欢炸东西 |
[27:58] | Felicity’s dead, Rene. | 费利西蒂死了 雷内 |
[28:01] | She was murdered. | 她被谋杀了 |
[28:02] | And we think the person who killed her | 我们认为杀害她的人 |
[28:04] | was behind this plan. | 就是这件事的幕后主使 |
[28:06] | Like I told Zoe, | 就像我和佐伊说的 |
[28:07] | whatever happens in Star City isn’t my problem. | 在星城发生的一切都与我无关 |
[28:10] | Well, the old Rene would’ve made it his problem. | 从前的雷内会在乎这一切 |
[28:13] | Jeez. Do you have any idea how much you’ve hurt your daughter? | 天哪 你知道你的女儿被你伤得多深吗 |
[28:17] | She used to idolize you. | 她曾经很崇拜你 |
[28:19] | At least as mayor, | 至少作为市长 |
[28:21] | I’m actually getting things done, | 我真的在干实事 |
[28:23] | not wasting my time running around the city | 而不是戴着曲棍球面具在城市中穿梭 |
[28:26] | with a hockey mask, pretending that it mattered. | 假装这么做有意义 |
[28:28] | It did matter! | 的确有意义 |
[28:30] | And it still matters. | 现在仍然有意义 |
[28:35] | We made a promise to always keep fighting, | 我们发誓要一直战斗 |
[28:41] | to be there for each other no matter what– | 无论如何都在彼此身边 |
[28:44] | all of us– | 我们所有人 |
[28:46] | You, me, Roy, Diggle, Oliver, and Felicity. | 你 我 罗伊 狄格尔 奥利弗和费利西蒂 |
[28:55] | We owe her this. | 这是我们欠她的 |
[29:00] | The next time you come back here, | 你下一次再来这里 |
[29:03] | I will have you arrested. | 我会逮捕你 |
[29:06] | And you stay the hell away from my daughter. | 还有 离我的女儿远点 |
[29:11] | For Zoe’s sake, I do not want to hurt you, | 看在佐伊的份上 我不想伤到你 |
[29:13] | but I’m not leaving here without those codes. | 但没有拿到那些密码我是不会离开的 |
[29:15] | The last time we fought each other, | 上次我们打架时 |
[29:17] | it didn’t end so well for you. | 你的下场不是很好 |
[29:26] | Hey. You are still upset. | 你还在生气 |
[29:28] | Damn right. | 没错 |
[29:29] | You had no right to make that call. | 你没有权利做出那个决定 |
[29:31] | You’re right. It is way above my pay grade, | 没错 那远超我的工资级别 |
[29:32] | but it worked out for us. | 但结果对我们来说很不错 |
[29:34] | Is that your version of an apology? | 这是你道歉的方式吗 |
[29:35] | Hey, Lyla, you have to admit, | 莱拉 你必须承认 |
[29:38] | I actually did help. | 我的确帮上忙了 |
[29:40] | I’m the one who shut down the ghost initiative. | 是我叫停了幽灵行动 |
[29:42] | And I swore never to reinstate it. | 并且我发誓永不重启它 |
[29:44] | You knew that. | 你是知道的 |
[29:45] | I know that, but you would have | 我知道 但你不受监管 |
[29:46] | absolute oversight and zero accountability. | 也没有任何的责任 |
[29:49] | This is the perfect cover for our operation. | 这是我们的行动的完美掩护 |
[29:53] | Lyla, we had to do something to get Diaz to play ball. | 莱拉 我们必须做什么来让迪亚兹合作 |
[29:56] | Which you did | 你确实做了 |
[29:57] | by undermining my authority and forcing my hand. | 靠削弱我的权威和强迫我出手的方式 |
[30:01] | And here I thought I was the one in danger | 而我现在觉得我才是那个有变成 |
[30:03] | of becoming Amanda Waller. | 阿曼达·沃勒的危险的人 |
[30:11] | Glen Morgan is holed up in his compound | 格伦·摩根躲藏在星城外 |
[30:13] | outside Star City. | 他的居住区里 |
[30:14] | I spotted at least 10 bodyguards. | 我看到至少10个保镖 |
[30:15] | So the killer’s surrounded by even more killers. Great. | 所以杀手被更多的杀手包围着 太好了 |
[30:18] | And he’s got a bleeding edge security system. | 而且他还有尖端的安全系统 |
[30:21] | Bypassing security system’s is gonna be a piece of cake. | 绕开安全系统是件轻而易举的事 |
[30:24] | You guys have cake? I mean, I don’t want cake, | 你们有蛋糕吗 我是说 我没有想要蛋糕 |
[30:25] | But if you got a cake, I would have a piece. | 但如果你们有的话 我可以吃一块 |
[30:27] | But if you don’t have it, don’t worry about it. | 但如果没有的话 就算了 |
[30:28] | You don’t have it, right? Ok. Anyway, it’s–yeah, hi. | 你没有 对吧 好吧 总之 你好 |
[30:30] | This is Curtis. | 这是柯蒂斯 |
[30:31] | Curtis, this is–you still haven’t told me your name. | 柯蒂斯 这是 你还没有告诉我你的名字 |
[30:36] | Emiko. | 惠美子 |
[30:37] | I’m a huge fan of your work. | 我是你的忠实粉丝 |
[30:40] | This was not the deal. | 这不是我们说好的 |
[30:41] | I know, but you agreed to letting people help you, | 我知道 但你同意让别人来帮助你 |
[30:44] | and if we’re going to get to Glen Morgan, | 而如果我们要接近格伦·摩根 |
[30:46] | We need a guy in a chair. | 我们需要一个监控的男人 |
[30:47] | Person in a chair. | 一个监控的人 |
[30:50] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[30:51] | Does this mean what I think it means? | 这意味着我所想的吗 |
[30:52] | Suit up. | 着装准备 |
[30:57] | It does mean what I think it means. Heh! | 这的确跟我想的一样 |
[31:14] | Surveillance feed coming through now. | 监控录像正在传输中 |
[31:17] | Oh, yeah. That’s a lot of bad-looking dudes with guns. | 好多配枪的丑八怪 |
[31:20] | I see why you guys needed me for backup. | 我知道为什么你们需要我支援了 |
[31:26] | Can you disable the alarms? | 你可以关闭警报器吗 |
[31:28] | I can do you one better. | 我可以做得更好 |
[31:29] | I can knock out the whole system–cameras, | 我可以破坏整个系统 监控镜头 |
[31:30] | motion sensors, the whole shebang. | 动作侦测器这一切 |
[31:32] | But it’s up to you guys to deal with | 但你们自己决定如何 |
[31:33] | that army of Terminators yourself. | 对付那个终结者军队 |
[31:35] | I wouldn’t have it any other way. | 我也不会用其他的方法 |
[31:37] | And here we go. | 我们开始吧 |
[31:48] | We got a situation out here, boss. | 老板 我们遇到了状况 |
[31:50] | Then why are you talking to me about it? | 那为什么你们在跟我说话 |
[31:52] | Deal with it. | 处理好 |
[31:53] | Let’s move. | 我们行动 |
[32:07] | Teamwork makes the dream work. | 团队合作让梦想实现 |
[32:16] | Go ahead. You go get him. | 去吧 你去解决他 |
[32:17] | I’ll take care of them. | 我来解决他们 |
[32:22] | If you want something done right… | 如果你要事情做得好 |
[32:25] | kill ’em yourself. | 自己来解决它们 |
[32:32] | Whoever you are, you just made a big mistake. | 不管你是谁 你刚犯下一个大错 |
[32:52] | I dare you to do that again. | 我谅你不敢再来一次 |
[32:58] | You come into my house to kill me? | 你到我家来杀我 |
[33:00] | You’d better have a damn good reason. | 你最好有个好理由 |
[33:08] | Kazumi Adachi. | 安达和美 |
[33:09] | You shot and killed her last year in the Glades. | 一年前你在贫民区枪杀了她 |
[33:12] | I’ve killed a lot of people. | 我杀了很多人 |
[33:14] | Tell me why you did it. | 告诉我为什么 |
[33:15] | I didn’t. | 不是我做的 |
[33:16] | Guns aren’t really my thing. | 枪不是我的偏好 |
[33:18] | Liar! The bullet that killed her was yours. | 你撒谎 杀死她的子弹是你的 |
[33:20] | It wasn’t. Someone must have set me up. | 它不是 肯定是有人诬陷我 |
[33:24] | I’ve been on a covert mission in Santa Prisca | 过去两年我都在圣普里斯卡 |
[33:26] | for the last two years. | 执行秘密任务 |
[33:28] | I just got back into the country last month. | 我上个月刚回国 |
[33:32] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[33:34] | It wasn’t me. | 那不是我 |
[33:43] | You did it. You got him. | 你做到了 你捉到他了 |
[33:45] | Glen Morgan didn’t kill her. | 格伦·摩根没有杀她 |
[33:47] | What? | 什么 |
[33:48] | I failed my mission. | 我的使命失败了 |
[33:51] | I failed my mother. | 我辜负了我的母亲 |
[34:06] | You must really hate that book. | 你大概很讨厌那本书 |
[34:11] | Go home to your daughter. | 回到你女儿的身边去 |
[34:12] | I did. She told me to come here. | 我回了 她让我回来这里 |
[34:17] | I’m sorry things didn’t go | 我很遗憾昨晚事情没有 |
[34:18] | the way you hoped for last night. | 按你预期地发展 |
[34:21] | Glen morgan’s alibi checks out. | 格伦·摩根的不在场证明核实了 |
[34:23] | He really was in Santa Prisca | 我母亲被谋杀的晚上 |
[34:25] | the night my mother was murdered. | 他的确在圣普里斯卡 |
[34:28] | I spent months working through that list, | 我花了数月的时间研究那份名单 |
[34:30] | thinking I was getting closer to answers. | 以为自己快找到答案了 |
[34:33] | Now I’m back to square one. | 现在又回到了起点 |
[34:35] | The bullet’s still a lead. | 那颗子弹依旧是线索 |
[34:37] | Someone purposely sent me down the wrong path. | 有人故意诱导我与真相背道而驰 |
[34:41] | I’m gonna find out why. | 我要搞清楚他为何这么做 |
[34:43] | Yeah. We are. | 好 我们一起 |
[34:45] | You’re not alone in this anymore. | 你将不再是孤军奋战 |
[34:47] | I’m still not looking for a team. | 我不需要队友 |
[34:49] | Ok, fine. | 好 随你 |
[34:51] | Then how about a partner? | 那我当你的搭档如何 |
[34:53] | You’d be breaking the law. | 你可能违反法律 |
[34:55] | Hmm, never stopped me before. | 我可从没把法律放在眼里 |
[34:57] | What about your daughter? | 你的女儿怎么办 |
[34:58] | Again, her idea. | 再说一次 这是她的主意 |
[35:10] | Archer access codes as promised. | 这是你要的弓箭手项目访问码 |
[35:16] | How long will this take? | 需要多长时间 |
[35:17] | William wrote us a targeted search algorithm. | 威廉编写了定向搜索程序 |
[35:23] | If you got the codes, that means my dad | 既然你拿到了访问码 也就是说我老爸 |
[35:24] | decided to help us. | 决定帮助我们了 |
[35:26] | Not exactly. | 那倒不是 |
[35:29] | I forced him to. | 是我逼他交出的 |
[35:32] | I thought seeing you would make him remember | 我以为见到你就能让他想起 |
[35:34] | who he used to be. | 昔日时光 重拾自我 |
[35:38] | Your dad may have lost his way, | 你爸也许误入歧途 |
[35:42] | but deep down, I still believe he’s good. | 但我相信 内心深处他依旧善良 |
[35:46] | Don’t give up on him yet. | 千万不要就此放弃他 |
[35:50] | We’re in. | 进去了 |
[35:58] | This is the feed from yesterday, | 这是昨天的监控录像 |
[35:59] | but we now have unfettered access | 我们现在能自由访问 |
[36:01] | to the Archer Program’s entire security interface. | 弓箭手项目的所有安保界面 |
[36:05] | Let’s find those bombs. | 把炸弹找出来吧 |
[36:15] | Yesterday was a bigger success than we anticipated. | 昨天比我们预期的还要成功 |
[36:18] | You had them eating out of your hand. | 你把他们治理得服服帖帖的 |
[36:20] | A shoo-in for reelection. | 连任的不二人选 |
[36:22] | That’s not why I called you in. | 我叫你来不是想说这些 |
[36:24] | Last night, one of the canaries | 昨天晚上 金丝雀 |
[36:25] | paid me a visit. | 来找我谈话 |
[36:27] | She has the plans. | 她有计划 |
[36:29] | Maybe there’s another way for us to achieve our goal. | 也许还有其他方法能达成我们的目标 |
[36:31] | The Glades is the future. We’ve always agreed on that. | 贫民区是我们的未来 你我都赞同 |
[36:34] | My mission to build up the Glades | 我修建贫民区的使命 |
[36:36] | never included wiping out the rest of the city. | 可不包括摧毁贫民区以外的城市 |
[36:38] | Well, star city’s a cancer. | 星城就是毒瘤 |
[36:41] | The only way to get rid of a cancer is to destroy it. | 要想摆脱毒瘤就只能彻底铲除 |
[36:43] | The Canary also said | 金丝雀还说 |
[36:45] | Felicity Smoak was murdered. | 费利西蒂·斯莫克是被谋杀的 |
[36:49] | You wouldn’t happen to know | 你不会凑巧 |
[36:49] | anything about that, would you? | 知道些什么吧 |
[36:56] | Ms. Smoak was becoming a liability. | 斯莫克女士妨碍了我们的计划 |
[36:59] | She had to be dealt with. | 不得不将她铲除 |
[37:01] | Is that a problem? | 你有什么意见吗 |
[37:05] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[37:06] | Good. I would hate to think | 那就好 我可不希望 |
[37:07] | that you’re getting cold feet, Mr. Mayor. | 你临阵脱逃 市长先生 |
[37:32] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[37:37] | Dumb question? | 愚蠢的问题吗 |
[37:38] | No. | 不是 |
[37:46] | You know, even after everything that I’ve learned | 不论我有多么了解 |
[37:49] | about my father… | 我的父亲 |
[37:51] | I just never expected anything like this. | 我从未想过他会有这样一面 |
[37:57] | He ruined Emiko’s life. | 他毁了惠美子的生活 |
[38:02] | Just abandoned her. | 就这样抛下她不管 |
[38:09] | Well, you don’t have to. | 但你不必像他一样 |
[38:13] | You said you didn’t want to barge into her life | 你说你不想在毫不了解她的情况下 |
[38:15] | without knowing more about her, | 干预她的生活 |
[38:16] | and now you do, so what’s holding you back? | 现在你了解她了 还在犹豫什么呢 |
[38:19] | I just think that I’ll make things worse. | 我总觉得我会让事情越来越糟 |
[38:21] | Oliver, you became the green arrow | 奥利弗 你成为绿箭侠 |
[38:23] | to right your father’s wrongs. | 是为了纠正你老爸犯下的错 |
[38:25] | What your parents did to Emiko and her mother | 而你父母对惠美子母女的所作所为 |
[38:28] | is beyond wrong. | 不只是错误那么简单 |
[38:33] | You are a better man | 你是个好人 |
[38:35] | than your father ever was. | 你的父亲远远不及 |
[38:40] | Don’t make the mistakes that he did. | 不要重蹈你父亲的覆辙 |
[38:45] | Reach out to your sister. | 对你的妹妹伸出援手 |
[38:51] | Make things right. | 做正确的决定 |
[38:57] | When I agreed to this deal, | 我答应这个交易的时候 |
[39:00] | no one said anything | 可没人跟我说过 |
[39:01] | about sticking a bomb in the back of my head. | 要在我脑后埋个炸弹 |
[39:05] | Didn’t we? | 没说过吗 |
[39:10] | Do it. | 动手 |
[39:17] | Tracking is activated, | 追踪装置已启动 |
[39:18] | and the subcortical incendiary is armed. | 皮质下引爆装置也已就绪 |
[39:22] | So this is your failsafe. | 这就是你的保险装置 |
[39:25] | You are, which is why we need | 没错 我们需要 |
[39:28] | to take every precaution to keep you in line, | 实施预防措施确保你会听从指挥 |
[39:31] | Because the second you step out of it… | 只要你反悔不听从指挥 |
[39:36] | Boom. | 就会爆炸 |
[39:38] | You’d better hope so, lady, | 你最好希望我能被炸死 女士 |
[39:42] | cause if it doesn’t… | 要是炸不死我 |
[39:45] | I’m coming for you. | 我一定饶不了你 |
[40:16] | People say that revenge corrupts the soul… | 人们常说 复仇会侵蚀人的灵魂 |
[40:26] | That if you go down that path, you’ll never come back. | 一旦走上复仇之路就无法回头 |
[40:39] | But sometimes, embracing the darkness is | 有时候 拥抱黑暗 |
[40:41] | the only way to get justice. | 才能获得应有的正义 |
[40:46] | My name is Emiko Queen. | 我叫惠美子·奎恩 |
[40:49] | I will get justice for my mother, | 我将为母亲讨回公正 |
[40:51] | and no one will stand in my way. | 没人能阻止我 |
[41:03] | Hello, Emiko. | 你好 惠美子 |