Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第7季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第7季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] My name is Oliver Queen. 我是奥利弗·奎恩
[00:02] After 6 months in hell, I have been released from prison 经过六个月的折磨 我刚刚出狱回家
[00:05] and returned home with only one goal– 心中只有一个念头
[00:07] to save my city, but things have changed. 拯救我的城市 但情况有变
[00:10] Instead of operating outside the law, 我不再游离在法律之外
[00:12] I am now working alongside the police. 现在我与警察协同合作
[00:14] I am no longer inmate 4587. 我不再是犯人4587号
[00:17] I am once more the Green Arrow. 我再一次成为绿箭侠
[00:20] Previously on “Flash”… 《闪电侠》前情回顾
[00:22] Dr. John Deegan, 约翰·迪根博士
[00:24] use this book to reshape the world 按照你的意愿使用此书
[00:27] as you see fit. 来重塑世界
[00:31] I can see everything. 我能看见一切
[00:33] Barry, are you ok? 巴里 你没事吧
[00:35] I’m Barry. 我是巴里
[00:39] I’m Oliver Queen. 我是奥利弗·奎恩
[00:40] Maybe it’s just earth 1 that’s been affected. 也许只有地球一受到了影响
[00:42] If we can get to earth 38 and find Kara, 要是我们能去地球三十八找到卡拉
[00:44] if she remembers us, 如果她还能记得我们
[00:45] then maybe she can help fix whatever’s happening. 那她也许能帮助我们修复这一切
[00:47] Whoa, Lois. Wait, wait. 露易丝 等等
[00:48] This is Barry and Oliver. They’re friends. 这是巴里和奥利弗 他们是朋友
[00:50] So you know that I’m Oliver and he’s Barry? 你知道我是奥利弗 他是巴里吗
[00:52] – Why wouldn’t I? – We could use your help. -怎么会不知道 -我们需要你的帮助
[00:54] I vibed somebody in the Speed Lab, 我在极速实验室用震波看到的那个人
[00:57] some guy with ridges on his head. 头上有奇怪皱纹
[00:59] I know where to find him. 我知道去哪里找他
[01:00] So what’s our next move? 我们接下来怎么办
[01:01] We’re going to Gotham City. 我们去哥谭市
[01:10] Ok. I know this sounds nuts and completely unscientific, 好吧 我知道这听起来很怪而且完全不科学
[01:13] but I think that freaking lightning is following us. 但我觉得这个诡异的闪电一直在跟着我们
[01:15] – Focus, Curtis. – This is me focusing. -集中精神 柯蒂斯 -我精神很集中
[01:18] These atmospheric anomalies are playing all kinds 这些大气异常现象已经全方位
[01:20] of hell on my equipment, 玩坏我的设备了
[01:21] plus you don’t want that lightning to hit 再说你也不希望在和丧钟儿子交手的时候
[01:22] when you’re engaging Deathstroke’s son. 被这些闪电劈中吧
[01:32] I just had to say it. 真是说什么来什么
[01:33] Kane Wolfman, you’re under arrest 凯恩·沃夫曼 你因为涉嫌
[01:35] for 19 violations of international law! 违反十九项国际法而被捕了
[01:37] Really? Does that include the murder of… 是吗 其中也包括谋杀
[01:40] 4 A.R.G.U.S. field agents? 四名天眼会外勤探员吗
[01:44] Last chance! On the ground now! 最后一次机会 马上趴到地上
[02:09] This isn’t personal. Just business. 这不是私人恩怨 纯粹完成业务
[02:21] Son of a bitch. 王八蛋
[02:22] Is that any way to greet your friends? 你欢迎朋友就只有这一种方式吗
[02:23] All I know is that whenever the three of you show up, 我只知道无论何时只要你们三个同时出现
[02:26] it usually means we have one huge problem. 通常就意味着我们有超级大麻烦了
[02:42] So you’re you. 所以你变成了你
[02:45] And you’re you. 而你现在是你
[02:47] An immortal egyptian, aliens, parallel earth Nazis. 永生的埃及人 外星人 平行世界的纳粹
[02:50] I have no idea why I’m even surprised at this point. 我都不知道我为什么这次还这么惊讶
[02:54] I’m still trying to figure out if this is 我还在试图搞清楚这到底更像
[02:55] 《辣妈辣妹》母女魂穿的亲情喜剧 《时空怪客》时空跳跃体验交换人生的科幻剧集
[02:55] more like “Freaky Friday” Or “Quantum Leap.” 《辣妈辣妹》还是《时空怪客》
[02:57] No. If this were like “Quantum leap,” 不 如果这跟《时空怪客》一样
[02:58] I’d only look like myself in the mirror. 那我只有在照镜子时才会像自己
[03:01] Yep. You are definitely not Oliver Queen. 没错 你绝对不是奥利弗·奎恩
[03:02] We think that the red skies and these lightning strikes 我们觉得红色天空和那些闪电
[03:05] have to be related to whatever happened to Barry and Oliver somehow. 一定和巴里 奥利弗身上发生的怪事有关系
[03:08] We need you to solve the somehow while we’re in Gotham. 我们去哥谭的这段时间里需要你解决这些问题
[03:10] No problem. I mean, A.R.G.U.S. has all the best analytic toys, 没问题 虽然天眼会这里有所有顶尖的分析工具
[03:14] but what we really need is a pattern recognition algorithm, 但我们真正需要的是规律识别算法
[03:16] and, unfortunately, Felicity isn’t– 可是很不凑巧 费利西蒂不在
[03:17] – I called Felicity. – Wait, wait. -我打电话给费利西蒂了 -等等
[03:18] – You called Felicity? – Yeah. -你给费利西蒂打电话了 -是的
[03:20] Ok. Right. Well, I guess that makes sense 好吧 我想这也说得通
[03:22] because technically, you are her husband. 因为理论上来说 你才是她的丈夫
[03:25] I’m confused. 我有点懵
[03:26] I’ve been summoned? 我被召唤了吗
[03:30] – Yes. Thank you for coming. – Of course. -是的 谢谢你能来 -不用客气
[03:33] I mean, things might be fraught between us, Oliver. 我是说也许我们之间有些小矛盾 奥利弗
[03:35] That doesn’t mean I’m not gonna show up. 但那也并不意味着我不会来支援你们
[03:36] They are? They are? 有矛盾吗 是吗
[03:39] They are. Yeah, which is…sad. 矛盾 没错 这真是太让人忧伤了
[03:48] So, um, this lightning thing. 那个 那些闪电什么的
[03:49] Um, could you help me out with that? 你能帮我搞清楚是怎么回事吗
[03:51] Can I kind of show you kind of what I’m thinking? 我能给你展示一下我现在的想法吗
[03:52] – Yeah. – Ok. -当然 -太好了
[03:57] Ok. So why didn’t you tell Felicity? 好吧 你们为什么不告诉费利西蒂
[04:01] Well, because we tried to tell everybody at S.T.A.R. Labs, 因为我们试过告诉尖端科研实验室的所有人
[04:03] and it didn’t really go over so well. 但结果并不太美好
[04:04] Felicity and I have enough problems as it is 就算没有身体交换这档子事
[04:06] without introducing body swapping. 我和费利西蒂要处理的麻烦已经够多的了
[04:07] We thought we’d just let her think everything’s normal 所以我们觉得还是让她以为一切如常
[04:10] and that Barry and I are solving another problem. 只是我和巴里要解决另一个麻烦就好
[04:13] If you find out how this lightning thing 如果你们找出这些闪电之类的东西
[04:15] relates to whatever it is that we’re dealing with here, 和现在我们要解决的这些怪事之间的关系
[04:19] can you please tell us? 能麻烦你告诉我们吗
[04:20] Copy that. 收到
[04:22] Hey. This thing isn’t gonna be permanent, is it? 这事只是暂时的 对吧
[04:24] – I hope not. – I hope not. -我希望是 -我希望是
[04:26] Jinx. 乌鸦嘴
[04:30] Barry, there’s something I’d like to discuss before we go. 巴里 在我们出发前我还有事想跟你商量
[04:32] – What’s that? – That you probably shouldn’t go. -讨论什么 -也许你不该去
[04:34] What? 什么
[04:35] Oliver Queen is a public figure 奥利弗·奎恩不仅是公众人物
[04:36] and an infamous vigilante. 还是恶名昭著的治安维持者
[04:38] If you are in Gotham City, 如果你去哥谭市
[04:39] you’re attracting the type of attention that we don’t want. 就会引起一些我们不想要的注意力
[04:41] No. If– if Gotham can handle the Batman, 不 如果蝙蝠侠能出现在哥谭
[04:43] it can handle the Green Arrow. 绿箭侠也能
[04:44] The Batman’s an urban legend. 蝙蝠侠只是一个都市传奇
[04:46] Wait. You don’t believe Batman’s real? 等等 你不相信蝙蝠侠真实存在吗
[04:49] He’s not real. 他根本不存在
[04:50] He’s an urban legend concocted by the Gotham Police Department 他只是哥谭警局捏造出来的一个都市传奇
[04:52] to scare criminals. 用来吓唬罪犯的
[04:53] And I’m the original vigilante, Barry. 我才是原版的治安维持者 巴里
[04:55] OK, if you guys are done fooling around– 好吧 如果你们俩闹够了
[04:57] Actually, you know what? Could you pull that thing up? 其实你能不能戴上面罩
[04:59] Because, unlike you, my identity’s not public, 因为我和你不同 我的身份是保密的
[05:00] and I’d like to keep it that way. 我想继续保密
[05:02] This isn’t your real face! 这张脸都不是你的
[05:03] It might end up being my real face 如果我们不把这团乱麻解开
[05:04] If we don’t sort this mess out, so could you? 我的脸最后也许真成这样了 你能戴上吗
[05:11] – Happy? – Ecstatic. -开心了吧 -简直欣喜若狂
[05:12] Apparently, you guys aren’t done fooling around. 很明显 你们还在闹
[05:17] Well, I guess I’m running alone. 看来我要一个人跑了
[05:28] That is so awesome. 太赞了
[05:31] So this is Gotham. 这就是哥谭市
[05:33] Doesn’t look so tough to me. 我觉得治安没这么差啊
[05:36] Where’s Oliver? 奥利弗呢
[05:38] I don’t know. 不知道
[05:42] Guess he’s still getting the hang of it. 看来他还在摸索窍门中
[05:44] Yeah. 嗯
[05:46] I’m still getting the hang of it. 我还在摸索窍门中
[05:47] All right. All right. 好吧
[05:49] So how do we find two people in a city of 1.6 million? 我们要怎么在1600万人中找到两个人呢
[05:52] There is a radio personality named Vesper Fairchild. 有一个广播名人叫做维丝帕·法尔查德
[05:56] She knows everyone in Gotham, 她对哥谭了如指掌
[05:57] and I know her. 我认识她
[05:58] She was doing an EXPOSÉ on white-collar crime back in the day, 那时她正在揭露白领犯罪
[06:00] and I wanted to persuade her 我想说服她
[06:02] that Queen consolidated was above board. 奎恩集团是光明正大的
[06:04] So you slept with her, right? 你和她上床了是吧
[06:06] No. I– I don’t know. 不 我不知道
[06:09] Gosh. You really got around back in the day, didn’t you? 天呐 你以前可真会玩啊
[06:13] One time, Oliver cheated on his girlfriend with her sister. 有一次 奥利弗背着他女友和她妹搞上了
[06:16] – Barry! – Oh, no! -巴里 -不是吧
[06:17] What? You did! 怎么了 你是有做过啊
[06:19] So, what, depending on this past relationship with this woman, 所以鉴于你和这个女人过去的关系
[06:22] we might have to come up with a plan “B.” 我们可能需要另想一个计划
[06:24] Is that what you’re saying? 你是这意思吗
[06:26] Yeah. 对
[06:26] Guys! 两位
[06:27] Take a look at this. 过来看看这个
[06:35] You still think he’s a myth? 你还觉得他是个神话吗
[06:36] Yeah! Let’s go. 没错 我们走吧
[06:39] Batman’s real. 蝙蝠侠是真实存在的
[06:41] Come on. 快点
[07:08] If I remember right, 如果我没记错的话
[07:09] the radio station was this way. 广播电台在这边
[07:12] I’m surprised they put it in the bad part of town. 我很惊讶他们把电台选址在市里的危险城区
[07:14] It’s cute how you think there’s a good part of town. 你真是可爱 居然觉得这里还有安全的区域
[07:24] Looks like the one percenters bring the good part with them. 看来有钱人把安全区域带在身边了
[07:27] This is why nobody talks about Ggotham, OK? 所以才没人谈论哥谭
[07:31] City might as well be dead. 这里就跟一座死城似的
[07:33] Sounds like you guys aren’t from around here. 听起来你们不是本地人
[07:36] Probably don’t know, 也许你们不知道
[07:38] but Gotham Tourism Bureau collects a tax on out of towners, 但哥谭旅游局对外地人是收税的
[07:42] so phones, wallets, watches now. 把手机 钱包和手表都交出来吧
[07:46] You know what, fellas? I– we don’t want any trouble, 各位 我… 我们不想惹麻烦
[07:48] so maybe we can just talk this out, OK? 也许我们可以谈谈
[07:52] Talk it out. 谈谈
[07:54] OK. I’ll talk first. 那好 我先说
[08:11] Oh, great. 这下好了
[08:17] On the ground now! 全都跪下
[08:19] All of you, on the ground! Show me your hands! 全部人都跪下 高举双手
[08:22] Oh, crap. 糟了
[08:26] I need SWAT at Nolan and Burton. 诺兰路和伯顿路口需要特警队支援
[08:28] Green Arrow sighted at Nolan and Burton. 绿箭侠出现在诺兰路和伯顿路口
[08:30] Sir, we don’t want any trouble. 警官 我们不想惹麻烦
[08:32] Yeah. Tell that to Oliver Queen here. 去和奥利弗·奎恩说吧
[08:34] Oliver, stand down. 奥利弗 跪下
[08:50] Pattern recognition algo is locked and loaded. 规律识别算法已锁定并上传
[08:52] Bringing it online now. 这就传上网
[08:54] You realize that this may not work, right? 你知道这样也许行不通吧
[08:55] Like, there may not be a pattern to recognize. 也许根本没有什么规律可以识别
[08:58] Is there a suggestion bound within that dose of pessimism? 你这是受到了悲观情绪的影响吗
[09:01] Does the energy discharge of the lightning look familiar to you? 你不觉得这闪电能量释放很熟悉吗
[09:05] The quantum amplitude is consistent with a dimensional breach. 量子振幅和维度缺口是一致的
[09:07] Exactly. We’re gonna need Cisco’s help on this one. 没错 这次我们需要西斯科的帮忙
[09:09] I’ve been summoned! 有人召唤我了
[09:11] OK. That was a disturbingly coincidental entrance. 你这巧合的出场让我感到很不安
[09:13] It wasn’t coincidental. 这不是巧合
[09:14] We’d been getting the same red skies 中城也曾有同样的红色天空
[09:16] and freaky lightning in Central City, 和那种疯狂的闪电
[09:17] And I’ll tell you this much — it wasn’t speed force. 我跟你们说 这不是神速力
[09:20] Wait, wait. Hold up. “We’d been,” “Wasn’t,” 等等 “我们也曾” “不是”
[09:22] as in past tense? 是过去时吗
[09:23] Interestingly, the atmospheric phenomenon ceased 有趣的是 巴里和奥利弗一离开中诚
[09:25] the moment Barry and Oliver left central city. 这种大气现象就停止了
[09:27] It’s like it packed up its bags and followed them here. 就像它收拾了行李 跟着他们过来了
[09:30] That’s why we came. 所以我们也来了
[09:31] The phenomenon has to be related to Barry and Oliver’s… 这种现象肯定与巴里和奥利弗的
[09:33] – Ok, Caitlin. Ok? – body swap? -好了 凯特琳 -身体交换有关
[09:36] Don’t — don’t say — 别 别说了
[09:39] I’m sorry. Body — body what? 很抱歉 身体 身体什么
[09:43] You, uh — you didn’t tell her? 你 你没告诉她吗
[09:48] Again, tell me — heh — what? 告诉我 什么
[09:59] Excuse me, officer. 打扰一下 警官
[10:01] Were you able to get in touch with Laurel Lance 你能联系到星城的地方检察官
[10:03] at the Star City D.A.’s office or– 劳蕾尔·兰斯吗 或者
[10:04] Yeah. She said, uh, 能啊 她说
[10:06] “I think a night in jail would do them some good.” 我觉得在监狱呆一晚对他们有好处
[10:17] What were you thinking? 你当时在想什么
[10:18] That you were about to get yourself shot. You’re welcome. 当时你就要让自己挨枪子了 不用谢
[10:20] I was deescalating the situation, you know, like, uh– 我在缓和事态 就像
[10:23] – Like I would? – uh-huh! -就像我的风格 -没错
[10:24] Guess what, man. 你猜怎么着
[10:25] I handled it exactly how you would! 我也完全按你的风格处理的
[10:27] Ok. You guys, 好了 你们俩
[10:28] maybe taking on each other’s personalities worked for Amazo, 或许接纳对方的性格对亚魔卓行得通
[10:30] but you were not gonna talk your way out of getting mugged, 但你不可能动动嘴皮子就躲得过抢劫
[10:35] and you escalated the situation way too fast. 而你让事态升级地太快
[10:38] So what would you have done? 那你会怎么做
[10:38] What I would have done is supersped us right out of there. 我会用超快的速度带我们离开那里
[10:43] All they would have seen is a gust of wind. 他们就只感觉刮了一阵狂风
[10:45] I mean, hindsight is 20/20, 百分之百的事后诸葛亮
[10:47] But we’ll follow your lead next time. 但是下次我们会让你带头的
[10:49] Because there will really be a next time 要是真的还有人
[10:50] when someone threatens 3 superheroes with a gun. 用枪来威胁三个超级英雄的话
[10:55] Good news. 好消息
[10:56] Somebody posted your bail. 有人保释了你们
[10:58] – Who? – I don’t know. -谁 -不知道
[11:00] Guess someone wanted to make you guys their headache 可能是有人想让你们去烦他
[11:02] instead of mine. 就不用再烦我了
[11:07] We’ll show ourselves out. 我们自己出去就可以了
[11:20] Please come with me. 请跟我来
[11:23] I’m guessing this belongs to whoever bailed us out. 我猜这是属于那个保释我们的人的
[11:25] I really think we’ve had enough distractions for one night. 我真觉得今晚我们已经有太多分心的事了
[11:28] Yeah. I agree with my friend. 我也觉得
[11:29] We appreciate the early release, whatever, 不管怎样 我们很感谢能被提早释放
[11:32] But we’re really fine on our own. 但我们靠自己就可以了
[11:34] I’m afraid my employer insists. 恐怕我的雇主很坚持
[11:38] Ok. 好吧
[11:39] And you said it wouldn’t happen again. 你还说这不会发生了
[12:06] Bruce Wayne got us out of jail? 是布鲁斯·韦恩帮咱们出狱的吗
[12:08] Doesn’t sound like him. 不像是他
[12:10] No, it wasn’t. Wayne left Gotham 3 years ago. 不是的 韦恩三年前就离开了哥谭市
[12:13] Why? To go where? 为什么 去哪了
[12:16] No one knows. 没人知道
[12:18] So who’s manning the shop now? 那现在是谁在管理那公司
[12:28] Apparently after he left, Bruce’s board of directors 很显然在他走后 布鲁斯的董事会成员
[12:30] went to town with a bunch of aggressive get-rich-quick deals. 进行了一些来钱快的激进交易
[12:34] Yeah, but an abandoned building didn’t bail us out, right? 但是一栋废楼是不会保释我们的 对吧
[12:41] That is definitely not Bruce Wayne. 那绝对不是布鲁斯·韦恩
[12:48] Oliver Queen. 奥利弗·奎恩
[12:51] Yeah, yeah. I’m Oliver Queen. Yeah. 在 在 我是奥利弗·奎恩
[12:55] – And you are? – The rain on your parade. -你是 -泼你冷水的人
[12:57] If you’re visiting Gotham to compare grappling hooks with Batman, 如果你来哥谭市是为了和蝙蝠侠较量
[13:00] you are out of luck. 你怕是不走运了
[13:02] No one’s seen him in years. 很多年没人看见他了
[13:04] Told you. 早跟你说过了
[13:06] Myth. 传说
[13:08] I would never compare myself to a total badass like Batman. 我绝不会拿自己和蝙蝠侠这样的大坏蛋相比的
[13:12] What I think Oliver is trying to say 我觉得奥利弗是想说
[13:17] is thank you for getting us out of jail. 谢谢你把我们保释出狱
[13:18] What Oliver’s actually trying to say is 奥利弗真正想说的是
[13:21] who are you, and why are you helping us? 你是谁 你为什么要帮我们
[13:23] Gotham has enough problems without a guy 哥谭市已经够乱了 不需要一个
[13:25] in green leather showing off his arrows to everyone, 穿着绿皮衣的家伙向大家瞎炫耀了
[13:28] So the faster you find what you’re looking for, 你越快找到你想要的东西
[13:31] The faster you can get the hell out of my city. 你就能越早滚出我的城市
[13:33] Uh, but, what — what should we call you– 但是 我们怎么称呼你
[13:35] Rain, Ms. Parade? 雨水 游行女士吗
[13:37] Kane, Kate Kane. 凯恩 凯特·凯恩
[13:44] She’s cool. 她挺帅的
[13:47] You didn’t tell her?! 你们没告诉她吗
[13:49] Oliver — the actual Oliver thought 奥利弗 真正的奥利弗认为
[13:51] they had enough problems with Felicity already. 他和费利西蒂已经有够多的问题了
[13:53] Oh, and you didn’t think to loop us in on the fact 你就没想过 不告诉我们这种类似
[13:56] that you were keeping the “Freaky Friday” situation on the hush? 《辣姐辣妈》的情况会把我们一起拉下水吗
[13:59] I was thinking it was more like “Quantum leap.” 我觉得这更像是《时空怪客》的情景
[14:00] No. If this were like “Quantum leap,” 不 如果这是像《时空怪客》
[14:01] They’d only look like themselves 他们就只有在照镜子时
[14:02] when they see themselves in the mirror… 才会像自己
[14:03] It depends on what type of quantum leap… 这取决于哪种类型的量子跳跃
[14:05] Shouldn’t we concentrate on where this lightning came from? 我们不应该先专心弄清这闪电哪来的吗
[14:07] – Right? – Right, but– -对吗 -没错 但是
[14:11] Ok, guys. You don’t need to tip-toe around me. 大伙 你们不必在我面前小心翼翼
[14:13] It’s just a lot to process. 只是有些难以接受
[14:15] It’s not every day that you find out that your ex 发现你的前任变成了你的丈夫
[14:16] is your husband and vice-versa. 或者反过来 并不是稀松平常的事
[14:17] Yeah. Iris was, pretty freaked out, too, when she sussed it out. 是的 当爱瑞丝意识到的时候 她也很震惊
[14:21] Wait. Iris. 等等 爱瑞丝
[14:23] You know, actually, John–right before you came in, 实际上 你进来之前
[14:25] John was just saying that 约翰正在说
[14:26] we need to really handle that lightning– 我们确实需要着手解决闪电的情况
[14:26] Iris was able to tell that something was off with Barry? 爱瑞丝能看出来巴里不对劲吗
[14:28] – No, not exactly. – Oh, totally. I mean, -不 不全是 -当然是
[14:31] – It was like lover’s intuition. – Stop. -那就是爱人之间的直觉 -住嘴
[14:33] That’s how you can tell these two were– 所以能看出来他俩
[14:33] You know, Felicity, um, 费利西蒂
[14:34] there’s something very strange going on here, 现在有极端奇怪的状况存在
[14:37] So I wouldn’t take this as a commentary 我不认为应该以此来评断
[14:39] on you and Oliver’s marriage. 你和奥利弗的婚姻
[14:40] No. My marriage with Oliver is strained 我和奥利弗的关系变得紧张
[14:42] by the fact that we’ve become different people– 是因为我们都变了
[14:45] Quite literally in Oliver’s case. 现在奥利弗是真的变了
[14:52] If the lightning strikes are attempted dimensional breaches, 如果闪电攻击是由尝试维度穿越引起的
[14:54] There might be a way to stabilize the quantum flux 也许会有办法来稳定量子流
[14:56] to allow whatever’s trying to get through to get through, right? 来允许想要穿越的东西通过 对吗
[15:00] – Yeah. Of course. – Yeah. -当然 -没错
[15:07] You guys try facial recognition? 你们试过面部识别吗
[15:09] One of Bruce’s R&D guys still works in the building. 布鲁斯的一个研发人员仍然在这里工作
[15:11] I can give this to him. 我可以把这个给他
[15:13] Uh, we did try it. 我们尝试过了
[15:15] So thank you, but no luck. 谢谢 不过没有结果
[15:16] Besides, I’d think if Wayne’s R&D’s 此外 我认为如果韦恩的研发部门
[15:18] in the same shape as this building, 跟这栋楼一样破败不堪
[15:19] It’s not gonna really do us any good. 也不会对我们有任何帮助
[15:21] Suit yourself. 随便你
[15:23] Seems strange, doesn’t it, 很奇怪 不是吗
[15:25] That Bruce Wayne and Batman disappeared 布鲁斯·韦恩跟蝙蝠侠
[15:26] from Gotham around the same time. 几乎同时从哥谭市消失了
[15:28] Well, when Batman left, the city went 当蝙蝠侠离开之后
[15:30] to 5 different kinds of hell, 这座城市陷入水深火热
[15:32] which for Gotham 在哥谭市这样的混乱
[15:33] is really saying something. 足以说明蝙蝠侠离去的影响之大
[15:35] Took a toll on Bruce. 对布鲁斯打击很大
[15:37] Is that why he left? 他是因此而离开的吗
[15:40] Still trying to figure that out. 我还在试着搞清楚
[15:41] Right, but you work for him, 但是你为他工作
[15:43] and you don’t know why he left? 你都不知道他为何离开吗
[15:44] Who said I work for him? 谁说我为他工作
[15:47] How’d it go with vesper? 维丝帕那边怎么样
[15:48] She hung up on me. 她挂了我电话
[15:50] Apparently, I did sleep with her. 很明显 我确实和她上过床
[15:52] Ok. The building is under renovation, so this is 这栋楼在翻新装修
[15:55] the best place for you guys to work out of. 所以你们在这里活动再合适不过
[15:58] Oh, and the, uh, wi-fi password’s “Alfred.” 无线网络密码是”阿尔弗雷德”
[16:02] So if Vesper’s not gonna help us, 如果维丝帕不打算帮我们
[16:04] we’re just back at square one. 我们又回到原点了
[16:05] No, we’re not. I lifted this off 并不是 我从警局的电脑
[16:07] of a computer at the precinct. 调了这个出来
[16:08] It should have the entire GCPD database. 应该包含整个哥谭市警局的数据
[16:10] You stole data from the police? 你从警察那里偷了数据
[16:12] No. No. The Flash did it. 不是我 闪电侠偷的
[16:17] – It’s not funny. – I’m not laughing. -这并不好笑 -我没笑
[16:23] Did you lose the coin flip on who has to come talk to me? 扔硬币输了不得不来和我谈话吗
[16:27] We didn’t flip coins. We drew straws. 我们没扔硬币 是抽签
[16:31] I’m kidding. Actually, I wanted to come talk to you 我开玩笑的 我想和你谈谈
[16:34] because I think I’ve got a little bit more experience 因为我认为对于另一种现实
[16:37] with alternate realities than you do. 我比你经验多一些
[16:39] So what words of wisdom do you have for me? 那你有什么至理箴言要告诉我呢
[16:41] That Iris probably has a little bit more experience, as well, 爱瑞丝也比你要多一些经验
[16:44] and maybe that’s why she would have seen 可能这也是为什么她能发现一些
[16:47] something that you didn’t. 你没看出来的东西
[16:48] As for Oliver keeping you in the dark, 至于奥利弗对你保守秘密这件事
[16:51] when he and Barry tried to tell us what was going on with them, 当他和巴里告诉我们发生了什么
[16:55] we knocked them unconscious and locked them in the pipeline. 我们把他俩敲昏了锁进了管道监狱
[17:00] – Seriously? – Wasn’t our finest moment. -真的吗 -我们也没处理好
[17:02] Look. I’m sure that that’s the reason 我肯定这就是奥利弗
[17:05] that Oiver didn’t want to take any chances with you. 不想冒险告诉你的原因
[17:10] I appreciate you saying that… 我很感激你这么说
[17:14] But it’s just another excuse in a long list of excuses 对奥利弗来说 这只是
[17:16] for Oliver’s behavior. 一大串理由中的又一个
[17:18] Oliver does love you, Felicity. 奥利弗确实是爱你的 费西利蒂
[17:20] Yeah? Well, what’s love without respect or trust? 是吗 没有尊重和信任的爱又算什么呢
[17:25] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[17:27] But as long as there is love, 但只要还有爱
[17:29] you can’t give up on it. 你就不能放弃
[17:32] That’s the one thing I do know, 这是我在经历过所有
[17:34] after everything I’ve been through, 我所遭遇的一切
[17:36] everything I’ve suffered. 忍受过所有痛苦之后 所学会的
[17:42] Thank you. 谢谢你
[17:45] Well, one good thing about what’s going on 至少现在发生的一切有一个好处
[17:47] is that I have something to distract me. 终于有让我分心的事了
[17:50] Look at this. 看这个
[17:51] – That looks like… – A quantum flux anchor. -这看起来像是 -一个量子流支撑点
[17:53] I’m pretty sure if we build it, 我敢肯定如果我们造出来
[17:54] whoever’s trying to breach through will come. 试图穿越的那个人就会到来
[17:58] Let’s get to work. 开始干吧
[18:01] You really know your way with a computer. 你的电脑技术真不赖
[18:03] Well, when I was first starting out, I had to hold my own 我刚开始干这个的时候 只能靠自己
[18:06] before Felicity showed up. 直到费利西蒂出现
[18:09] Got him. John Deegan. 找到了 约翰·迪根
[18:11] Oh. Illegal experimentation, torture. 非法实验 折磨
[18:15] Seems like he was conducting experiments 他好像是在利用
[18:17] on his own patients’ brains. 自己病人的大脑做实验
[18:19] Sounds like a real charmer. 听起来真有魅力
[18:20] Well, he was acquitted. All the charges 他被判无罪 所有的指控
[18:22] were dropped on technicalities. 都因诉讼程序被撤销了
[18:24] So where can we find him now? 那我们去哪找他
[18:25] – No known address. – What about employment? -地址未知 -那工作呢
[18:27] Well, he was fired, suspended 他被解雇了
[18:29] by the medical board for two years, 被医学会吊销了两年执照
[18:30] but that was… 5 years ago. 但这都是五年前的事了
[18:34] – So no idea where to find him. – No. -所以不知道去哪找他 -是的
[18:36] Except somewhere in Gotham. 就只知道在哥谭市
[18:38] Needle in haystack. 大海捞针
[18:39] – All right. – Where you going? -好吧 -你要去哪
[18:42] I’m gonna put on my work clothes 我要穿上工作服
[18:43] and do an x-ray flyby of the city. 在哥谭市低空进行X射线探测
[18:45] I don’t think Miss Kate would be too thrilled 凯特小姐要是知道我们在她的城市乱跑
[18:47] with us running around her city. 肯定不会特别高兴的
[18:49] Well, unless she has some kryptonite stashed somewhere, 除非她在什么地方藏着氪星石
[18:52] I’m really not worried. 否则我才不怕
[19:04] You lost? 你迷路了吗
[19:06] No. No. Um, just needed to clear my head for a sec. 不 只是想要整理一下思路
[19:12] Actually, you know what? 实际上
[19:13] I’m sorry about the third degree earlier. 很抱歉之前对你的质问
[19:18] I guess the name Bruce Wayne carries 大概布鲁斯·韦恩这个名字
[19:22] a certain notoriety. 名声不太好
[19:23] I know. Bruce Wayne’s my cousin. 我知道 布鲁斯·韦恩是我表弟
[19:26] Your cousin? 表弟
[19:28] That makes a lot of sense. 这就说得通了
[19:30] Actually, I’m in the process 事实上 我正要
[19:32] of turning this building into a real estate development firm, 把这座大楼变成一个地产开发公司
[19:37] so this is me hijacking his office. 所以我占了他的办公室
[19:41] My cousin’s actually friends with Bruce. 我表弟实际上和布鲁斯是朋友
[19:44] well, frenemies. 既是朋友 也是敌人
[19:51] Do you ever wonder if trying to keep 你有没有想过
[19:53] his private life from the public eye 他一直努力让私生活不要被曝光
[19:55] just got to be too much for him and he broke? 这会让他承受不了 甚至崩溃
[20:02] Sitting at that desk, 坐在那张桌子后面
[20:04] staring out that window, 望向窗外
[20:06] watching this city that we grew up in 看到这座我们从小就生活的城市
[20:09] rot at its core, 从中心开始腐败
[20:13] you find a way to not break. 你就会找到坚持下去的方法了
[20:17] Bruce didn’t leave Gotham without a fight. 布鲁斯在离开哥谭之前也经历了一番挣扎
[20:24] You know, I got to say, all the corporate billionaires I know 我知道的所有经营公司的亿万富翁
[20:27] wear Versace and have 500 fewer tattoos. 都穿范思哲的衣服 身上没这么多纹身
[20:33] Those are the ones that you can see. 那只是你见得到的富人而已
[20:35] Well, that’s a mystery. 真神秘
[20:39] Oh. Is this the– the old Bard himself? 这是老巴德的雕塑吗
[20:46] Hey. You–you wouldn’t happen to know a John Deegan, would you? 你认识一个叫约翰·迪根的人吗
[20:49] I would, actually. 我认识
[20:52] He’s a doctor at Arkham asylum. 他是阿卡姆疯人院的一名医生
[20:56] I have to go tell the boys. 我得去告诉他们
[20:58] Thanks for the help and the chat. 谢谢你的帮忙 也谢谢和我聊天
[21:35] What the hell is this? 这是什么
[21:36] No offense, but you’d need at least 我没别的意思 但你需要至少
[21:38] 5 Ph.D.s for the dumbed-down version 5个博士学位才能听懂简单的版本
[21:40] How about the very dumbed-down version? 有没有非常简单的版本
[21:42] It’s a quantum flux anchor that utilizes wave theory 这是一个量子通量锚 利用波动理论
[21:44] to fire nano-particulates 去发射纳米粒子
[21:45] across an einstein-rosen bridge 让粒子通过爱因斯坦-罗森桥
[21:47] to create a secure claxon field. 来创造一个稳定的高音场
[21:50] How about the very, very, dumbed-down version? 还有没有更加通俗易懂的版本
[21:52] Felicity made a magnet that will draw whoever’s 费利西蒂做了一个磁铁 能吸引任何
[21:55] trying to breach through to us. 想要突破屏障来找我们的人
[21:58] You could have just said that. 你最开始就这么说不就得了
[22:01] All right. Field’s stable. 好吧 场已经稳定
[22:03] All readings are in the green. You guys are good to go. 所有指数都是绿色 你们可以开始了
[22:11] I’m reading multiple quantum surges. 我监测到多重量子风暴
[22:13] I don’t think this is working! 我觉得这个好像不管用
[22:16] This is what working looks like! 这就是它管用的样子
[22:23] Ca–you…hear me? 你…能听见吗
[22:27] You’ve got…to… get…book. 你得…去…拿…书
[22:28] Jay? 杰伊
[22:30] Only…book…make this right. 只有…书…能让一切步入正轨
[22:33] If you get the book, you can fix this. 如果你拿到书 就能更正这一切
[22:42] Am I the only one who thought that was very cool? 只有我认为这简直太厉害了吗
[22:51] So we’re sure he works here? 确定他在这儿工作吗
[22:52] Well, it’s probably too late for him to still be at work, 现在太晚了 他可能下班了
[22:54] but if we find his office, 但如果我们找到他的办公室
[22:55] maybe we can find his home address or something. 也许我们可以找到他家的地址或别的线索
[22:57] Do you think you have enough of a grip on your powers 你认为你能控制好你的力量
[22:59] to do a superspeed reconnaissance? 用超快的速度完成搜查吗
[23:01] I don’t think that we should risk it if I don’t. 如果我不能的话 我们就不应该冒险
[23:03] Ok. Well, then, we break in, 好吧 那我们冲进去
[23:05] do some old-fashioned snooping. 用老办法来搜查吧
[23:10] – Got new intel. – Those lightning strikes, -得到新情报了 -那些闪电
[23:12] they were a Flash from another dimension 是来自另一个维度的闪电侠
[23:13] trying to breach to us. 想要跟我们联系
[23:14] We think it was Jay Garrick 我们以为那是杰伊·加里克
[23:16] Or a jay garrick. 或者说某个杰伊·加里克
[23:18] He said to fix the situation, 他说过要更正这一切
[23:20] We have to “Get the book.” 我们得 拿到那本书
[23:23] John Deegan was reading a book 在奥利弗画的那副画里
[23:24] in the drawing Oliver drew. 约翰·迪根在看一本书
[23:26] Ok. So we find the book in there 好 所以我们要么找到那本书
[23:28] Or we find Deegan, and we make him tell us where it is. 要么找到迪根 强迫他告诉我们书在哪
[23:30] Wait, wait. Hold on. 等下 等下
[23:31] Another flash from a parallel universe just lightnings in, 另一个平行世界来的闪电侠就这样闪出来
[23:35] tells us to jump, and we ask, “How high?” 让我们这么做 我们就听他的吗
[23:36] If we want to sort this thing out, then yes. 如果我们要解决这件事的话 是的
[23:38] I have no idea how we’re gonna break into a mental asylum. 我不知道我们该怎么混进一个疯人院
[23:42] I have some ideas. 我有个主意
[23:51] How can I help you? 有什么可以帮您的
[23:52] New patient transfer from Gotham central hospital. 从哥谭市中心医院转来的新病人
[23:55] Dr. Danvers said Arkham was the more appropriate place 丹弗斯医生说阿卡姆是对她这种情况
[23:58] to treat her… condition. 更适宜的地方
[24:01] What’s the diagnosis? 诊断结果是什么
[24:02] Persistent subthermal homeostasis 持续的亚热态体内平衡
[24:04] with, uh, involuntary gelid substantiation. 伴随着不自觉的极冷实体化
[24:09] She gets cold and freezes stuff. 她会变冷 冻住东西
[24:15] Yeah. We got a few of those in here like that. 好吧 我们这里也有些类似的人
[24:18] – Fill this out. – Ok. -把这个填了 -好
[24:20] We’ll take it from here. 接下来交给我们
[24:21] Officer Allen, it really is very– 艾伦警官 这真的非常
[24:22] This is a GCPD-A.R.G.U.S. Operation. 这是哥谭警局与天眼会的联合行动
[24:24] We don’t need your help. 我们不需要你的帮助
[24:48] Barry–I mean, Oliver, look. 巴里 不是 奥利弗 看
[25:00] John Deegan. 约翰·迪根
[25:10] Oliver Queen! 奥利弗·奎恩
[25:14] It’s a genuine pleasure to meet you, sir. 真是非常高兴能见到你 先生
[25:17] He knows who you really are. 他知道你的真实身份
[25:18] Gentlemen, I was thinking, 先生们 我在想
[25:20] “Why did I not become the Flash?” 为什么我没成为闪电侠呢
[25:22] And it seems changing reality itself, 看起来改变现实本身
[25:27] it’s got a bit of a learning curve, 需要一个学习过程
[25:33] This actually explains a lot. 这的确解释了很多事
[25:34] You did this to us? 是你把我们变成这样的
[25:37] You can undo it. 你也可以变回去
[25:38] That is true, but I think the question is, 没错 但是我想问题在于
[25:43] why would I want to? 我为什么要这么做
[25:55] What the hell did he just do? 他刚才干了什么
[25:57] He bought himself some time. 他给自己争取了时间
[26:10] What’s happening? 发生了什么
[26:12] Trouble. 有麻烦了
[26:17] The crazy bastard 那个疯子
[26:19] let all the other crazy bastards out of their cages. 把所有的疯子都从笼子里放出来了
[26:20] All right. Get the patients back in their rooms 好了 把所有的病人赶回房间
[26:22] and find that book. 找到那本书
[26:41] Finally, the inmates are running the asylum. 终于 病人们掌控疯人院了
[26:45] Not for long! 不会太久的
[26:57] Fries, Fries, Fries, Fries. 弗列斯 弗列斯
[27:00] Come on. Where is it? 快啊 在哪里呢
[27:02] Are you ok? 你没事吧
[27:03] My cryostasis shut off when the locks did. 当锁关闭时我的凝冻状态会解除
[27:06] I…I need to be cold. 我需要降温
[27:11] 196 below zero. 196, he said. 零下196度 他说得196
[27:15] How does this thing work? 这个东西怎么打开
[27:16] Ok. Maybe you should just take a step back. 好吧 也许你应该退后一步
[27:18] Just get away from me! 离我远点
[27:23] You cold bitch. 你这个冷酷的贱人
[28:05] No sign of Deegan or the book. 没看到迪根 也没看到书
[28:31] What the hell are you supposed to be? 你又是哪位啊
[28:40] Nicely done. Floor it. 干得好 冲出去
[29:11] Who’s this badass? 这位女英雄是谁
[29:16] That’s…not Batman. 那不是蝙蝠侠
[29:20] Kate Kane told you to get out of Gotham. 凯特·凯恩告诉过你们 让你们离开哥谭
[29:24] You should have listened to her. 你们应该听她的
[29:29] Guys, I’ve been all over this place, 各位 我已经把这个地方转遍了
[29:31] and I can’t find anything. 什么都没找到
[29:47] Guys, I could use a little backup. 各位 能给我点支援吗
[29:50] On it. 就来
[29:51] On it. 马上
[30:14] There you are. 你在这啊
[30:20] Took the words right out of my mouth. 你正好说出了我想说的话
[30:33] Slippery. 真会逃
[30:35] Listen to me. 听我说
[30:41] Caitlin. 凯特琳
[30:48] Wait. No, Oliver. 等等 不要 奥利弗
[30:49] Hey. Remember what happened in central– 还记得发生了什么吗 在中心
[30:56] Oliver! 奥利弗
[30:57] Oliver! 奥利弗
[30:59] Oliver’s not here. 奥利弗不在
[31:01] In fact… 事实上
[31:03] No one’s coming to save you. 没有人会来救你
[31:09] No one’s coming to save you. 没有人会来救你
[31:19] You should have killed me when you had the chance. 在你还有机会的时候 你就应该杀了我
[31:23] You left me to die on Lian Yu. 你把我留在炼狱岛等死
[31:25] Unfortunately for you– heh heh–I didn’t. 但不好意思 我没死
[31:38] Does anybody copy? 有人能听到我说话吗
[31:48] Because…I think we have a new problem. 我想说 我们又出现一个新问题
[32:16] Come on. You can do better than that. 来啊 你可不止这点能耐
[32:18] You’re a killer, a depraved monster, 你是个杀手 一个堕落的恶魔
[32:20] who found a way to channel his darkness, 想方设法投身于邪恶
[32:21] and pat himself on the back for it! 还引以为傲
[32:24] You’ll never beat me. Too slow, big heart. 你永远无法打败我 太迟钝 太善良
[32:26] Mama raised you right, so right, 你母亲把你教导得太好 好过头了
[32:29] You couldn’t stop me from killing her. 你根本无法阻止我杀死她
[32:34] Your father took the coward’s way out, 你父亲自杀了
[32:36] And all these years, you told yourself it was brave, 这些年 你一直认为那是勇敢
[32:38] But he was a coward just like you. 但他跟你一样是个懦夫
[32:41] A failure. 失败者
[32:42] Selfish. 自私
[32:43] Slow. 迟钝
[32:45] Pathetic. 可悲
[32:48] Pathetic. 可悲
[32:54] Who the hell are you? 你又是谁
[33:04] No. Seriously, who are you? 说真的 你是谁
[33:08] Your friends were exposed to a powerful hallucinogen. 你的朋友们不慎吸入了强力致幻剂
[33:10] Are you guys all right? 你们还好吗
[33:12] Define all right. 你觉得呢
[33:16] So how does a book make people change bodies? 一本书怎么能让人互换身体
[33:19] Deegan said he was using the book to change reality. 迪根说他用这本书改变了现实
[33:21] Same question. How does a book change reality? 问题不变 一本书怎么改变现实
[33:24] We’ll figure that out when we get back to Star City. 等我们回到星城再解决这个问题
[33:25] Guys, we’re gonna need some help with this lock. 各位 我们得找人帮忙来打开这个锁
[33:27] Good. Then you’ll be leaving Gotham. 很好 你们终于可以离开哥谭市了
[33:30] You guys have caused enough problems for one night. 你们今晚惹的麻烦够多了
[33:32] Hey. Would hitching a ride in the batmobile 有个不情之请 我们可以坐蝙蝠车
[33:33] be out of the question? 兜个风吗
[33:34] Get…out. 给我离开
[33:36] Sure. 好的
[33:38] – She really is like Batman. – Yep. -她真的很像蝙蝠侠 -没错
[33:47] I don’t do tearful good-byes. 我从不做煽情的道别
[33:50] No. I–I just wanted to wish you luck. 不 我只是想祝你好运
[33:53] Wherever your cousin is, 无论你的表弟在哪
[33:56] I’m sure he’s really proud of you. 我确信他都会以你为荣
[33:59] X-ray vision. X光视线
[34:02] You really do have a lot of tattoos. 你身上的纹身还真不少
[34:05] Somehow, I feel like Kara Danvers doesn’t have a single one. 我有种感觉 卡拉·丹弗斯肯定一个纹身也没有
[34:10] You know, it’s such a shame I have to go. 很遗憾我得走了
[34:13] Because I feel like we would make a good team. 因为我感觉我们会成为很好的搭档
[34:15] World’s finest. 世上最好的
[34:30] Oh. Look who finally came back. 瞧瞧谁终于回来了
[34:32] With what looks like a fairly infamous book. 还带回来一本相当臭名昭著的书
[34:33] A book with a cryptographic lock on it. 它上了密码锁
[34:36] Can you get to work on opening it, please? 你能试试打开它吗 拜托了
[34:37] We don’t have a lot of time. 我们快没时间了
[34:38] Ok. Geek squad, form up on me! 没问题 极客小队 随我来
[34:41] Not much of a heartfelt reunion. 这重逢可不怎么动人
[34:43] She’s getting used to everything. 她对这一切已经习惯了
[34:44] Do you want me to talk to her as, you know, you? 你想让我跟她聊聊吗 以你的身份
[34:47] I think I’m in enough trouble with Felicity as it is, 我觉得我和费利西蒂之间的麻烦已经够多了
[34:50] But no offense. 无意冒犯
[34:51] Hey. Can I talk to you for a minute, then? 那我能和你聊聊吗
[34:53] – Yeah. What’s up? – I just wanted to see how you’re doing. -行啊 什么事 -我想知道你还好吗
[34:56] I’m compartmentalizing. 我还在梳理
[34:58] I’ll fix things with Felicity later. 以后我再处理和费利西蒂的事
[35:00] I don’t mean with Felicity. 我说的不是费利西蒂
[35:02] We both saw some stuff back at Arkham. 我们都在阿卡姆看到了些东西
[35:05] I saw evil Flash. 我看到邪恶的闪电侠
[35:08] Eobard Thawne. 艾尔伯德·斯旺
[35:09] I saw Malcolm Merlyn. 我看到马尔科姆·梅林
[35:11] I knew you’d been through a lot, but… 我知道你经历了很多 但是
[35:13] I don’t know, man. I never realized. 老兄 我之前不了解
[35:15] I don’t know how you do it. 我不知道你是怎么坚持下来的
[35:17] I wouldn’t be able to live 换作是我
[35:17] With the burdens that you carry. 根本无法承受你背负的一切
[35:19] Yes, you would. 你能做到
[35:21] Barry, I always thought that you had it easy, 巴里 我一直认为你很轻松
[35:23] Everything was just sunshine and rainbows 过着无忧无虑的生活
[35:26] And…everybody likes you. 大家都喜欢你
[35:32] You have real steel in you, my friend. 但你其实很坚强 朋友
[35:35] You can carry any burden thrown your way. 你可以迎面扛下一切重担
[35:40] Some unsolicited advice? 想听点由衷的建议吗
[35:43] Don’t wait to work things out with Felicity. 费利西蒂的事别一直拖着
[35:47] Our line of work, you never know how much time you got. 干我们这行的 你永远不知道还能活多久
[35:54] Not only is the lock cryptographic… 这锁不仅仅是加密的
[35:56] It’s metaphysical. The readings I’m getting off this thing 还是超自然的 仪表显示的读数
[35:58] are nuts–and, yes, that’s a technical term. 完全疯了 没错 这是个术语
[36:00] Um, may I speak with Felicity for a minute? 我可以和费利西蒂单独聊聊吗
[36:03] Sure thing, Barry– Oliver– Boliver. 没问题 巴里 奥利弗 巴利弗
[36:06] Stop helping. 别添乱了
[36:08] This must be strange for you. 你肯定感觉很奇怪
[36:10] Oh. What gave you that idea? 你怎么看出来的
[36:12] I don’t know. Maybe it’s easier for you to hear this 不知道 也许让巴里·艾伦
[36:14] coming from… Barry Allen. 对你说这话更加合适
[36:18] What a stupid– 太蠢了
[36:18] Hear what? 你想说什么
[36:22] That we’re gonna be ok. 我们不会有事的
[36:24] People change, Felicity. 人是会变的 费利西蒂
[36:27] It means we’re growing. 这意味着我们在成长
[36:30] It means we’re evolving, 我们在进步
[36:32] except for one thing, 但有一点除外
[36:33] one thing that will not change… 有一点不会改变
[36:38] is how I feel about you. 就是我对你的感情
[36:42] Love is too small a word. 爱这个词不足以涵盖
[36:47] And no matter who you are, 而不管你是谁
[36:50] or–or what you become. 或是你变成怎样的人
[36:52] No matter who I am, 不管我是谁
[36:54] or–or what I become… 或是我变成怎样的人
[36:58] you will always be– 你永远都会是
[37:01] You will always be the love of my life. 你永远都会是我一生的挚爱
[37:05] People change. 人们会变
[37:08] That never will. 这一点永远不会
[37:15] Oliver, I… 奥利弗 我
[37:26] Jay? 杰伊
[37:26] -No. -Oh, my god. Dad? -不 -天啊 爸爸
[37:30] My name is Barry Allen. 我是巴里·艾伦
[37:34] Hello, John. 你好 约翰
[37:35] Do–do I know you? 我认识你吗
[37:36] You’re not wearing your ring. 你没有戴戒指
[37:38] Things must be different here. 这边的事情肯定不太一样
[37:40] Barry, where’s there? 巴里 那边是指哪
[37:43] My earth, Earth 90. 我的地球 地球九十
[37:45] I’ve traveled from there to warn you. 我从那边穿越过来警告你
[37:48] – Warn us about what? – His name is Mar Novu, -警告什么 -他的名字是马尔·诺武
[37:50] but he calls himself the Monitor now. 但他现在称自己为监视者
[37:53] He’s been unleashing the book of destiny 他在多元宇宙释放了命运之书
[37:56] across the multiverse to test different earths. 来考验不同的地球
[38:00] Test them for what? 为什么考验
[38:02] A crisis that he believes is coming. 他认为有个危机将要来临
[38:05] Novu thinks the Elseworlds created 诺武认为由命运之书
[38:08] by the book of destiny approximates 创造的异世界近似
[38:11] the collision of realities that we’re facing. 我们现在所面临的现实冲突
[38:16] Guys… 大伙
[38:18] We got a situation. 我们这里有情况
[38:19] Cisco. 西斯科
[38:22] That–that’s him from the vibe. 那个人 就是震波里的那个
[38:31] Mar Novu, 马尔·诺武
[38:33] you’re gonna stand down. 你该退下了
[38:35] You’re gonna use that book to help us set reality right. 你要用那本书来帮我们重新回到原本的现实
[38:38] Well, I certainly wouldn’t have placed it 如果那是我本意的话
[38:39] in Deegan’s hands if that were my intent. 我肯定不会把它交于迪根的手上
[38:41] Enough. 够了
[38:43] You will not do to this earth 你别想对这个地球做出
[38:45] what you did to mine. 对我的地球做的事
[38:47] I admire your persistence, Barry. 我敬佩你的毅力 巴里
[38:55] He said you were testing us. 他说你在考验我们
[38:57] Indeed, and thus far, I am unimpressed. 没错 而到目前为止你们的表现差强人意
[39:00] A crisis is imminent. 一个危机即将来临
[39:01] Someone is coming, 有个人要来了
[39:02] someone far, far more powerful than myself. 一个远远比我还要强大的人
[39:06] I mean to prepare. 我想做好准备
[39:07] By giving a nut bar an all-powerful 选择把能改写现实的万能书
[39:09] reality-rewriting book? 给一个疯子的方式
[39:11] I am testing universes to find one, 我在考验所有宇宙 希望找到
[39:14] I hope, strong enough to stand against him. 一个足够强大的人来对付他
[39:16] You’re causing chaos, 你是在制造混乱
[39:18] and you’re blaming everyone else! 而且你还怪在别人头上
[39:20] In the hope of finding the champions 是为了找到冠军
[39:21] that would save the multiverse entire. 以拯救多元宇宙
[39:24] You are the first of those I’ve placed under fire 你们是我考验过的人中第一个
[39:26] who have managed to retrieve the book of destiny… 成功拿回命运之书的人
[39:34] for all the good it did you. 即使改变后的现实对你们更好
[39:36] Enough of this. Kara? 够了 卡拉
[39:38] Yeah. I’d love to. 好的 我很乐意
[39:43] You show potential. 你展现了潜力
[39:44] Let us see if it’s anything more. 让我们来看看是否还有其他的
[39:46] What is he talking about, Barry? 巴里 他在说什么
[39:54] I offered you godhood, 我提供给你神力
[39:56] and you squandered it on a petty dream. 你却把它浪费在狭隘的想法上
[39:59] Do better. 去做得更好
[40:01] Think bigger. 放宽你的视野
[40:29] What the hell? 什么情况
[40:30] Where did he go? 他去哪了
[40:32] He went to give Deegan the book back. 他去把书还给迪根了
[40:35] How did you know? 你怎么知道的
[40:39] Did it again. He rewrote reality. 他又改写现实了
[40:41] 特里杰双子 银行抢劫嫌疑犯 通缉
[40:42] – How far do you think the changes go this time? – I don’t know. -你觉得这次的变化有多大 -我不知道
[40:50] – Freeze! – On the ground! – Now! -站住 -跪地上 -马上
[40:55] Speend us out of here. 用神速带我们离开
[40:57] I can’t. 我失去能力了
[40:59] Can you? 你可以吗
[41:01] Nope. 不行
[41:04] Oliver Queen. 奥利弗·奎恩
[41:08] I’ve been waiting to do this for a long time. 我已经等待这一刻很久了
[41:24] Should I follow you? 我该跟着你吗
[41:44] There is no place you can run where I can’t find you. 你们逃到哪里我都能找到
[41:48] It’s over. 结束了
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第7季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第7季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme