时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | This is a plan to level all of Star City. | 这是要把星城夷为平地的计划 |
[00:05] | Felicity wouldn’t do something like this. | 费利西蒂不会做这种事 |
[00:06] | Maybe she had a change of heart, | 也许她改变心意了 |
[00:08] | tried to back out last second. | 最后一秒试图收手 |
[00:10] | It’d explain why someone would want her dead, right? | 那就解释了为什么有人要她死 对吗 |
[00:11] | Last call out was to someone named… | 最后打给的人是 |
[00:14] | Blackstar. | 黑星 |
[00:15] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[00:15] | Something I lifted off Byrd before he went into custody. | 在伯德被拘留之前我从他那拿到的 |
[00:17] | It’s a painting? | 这是画吗 |
[00:18] | All right. Looks like someone doesn’t want us to see this. | 好吧 大概有人不想让我们看到这个 |
[00:20] | Ricardo Diaz is behind bars tonight, | 在身份不明的绿箭侠的努力之下 |
[00:23] | thanks to the unidentified Green Arrow. | 恶名昭彰的逃犯里卡多·迪亚兹今晚被抓了 |
[00:25] | Felicity put a gun right to my face. | 费利西蒂拿枪对着我脸 |
[00:27] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[00:29] | I made a deal with the feds. | 我跟联调局谈了协议 |
[00:30] | Oliver will be a free man again. | 奥利弗就能重获自由了 |
[01:20] | After keeping a low profile | 自从上周出狱之后 |
[01:22] | since his release last week, | 奥利弗·奎恩一直保持着低调 |
[01:23] | Oliver Queen will make his first public appearance tonight | 今晚他将在支持监狱改革的宴会上 |
[01:27] | at a gala supporting prison reform. | 首次出现在公众场合 |
[01:30] | But will Star City welcome back its former vigilante | 但星城是否会心无芥蒂地欢迎 |
[01:33] | with open arms? | 这位前治安维持者呢 |
[01:34] | Or has public opinion soured against the Green Arrow | 还是在大家知道兜帽下的真面目后 |
[01:37] | now that we know who’s under that hood? | 公众舆论会强烈抵制绿箭侠呢 |
[02:11] | It’s just me. | 是我 |
[02:16] | I’m sorry about earlier. | 刚才很抱歉 |
[02:17] | I didn’t mean to freak you out. | 我不是故意吓你的 |
[02:18] | No. I’m just, um, getting used to being home. | 没事 我只是要慢慢适应回家的感觉 |
[02:23] | I missed that. | 我真想念这个 |
[02:25] | Having someone to zip your dress? | 想念别人帮你拉拉链吗 |
[02:27] | Well, that, and you. | 不光是那个 还想你 |
[02:33] | And I really miss William. | 我还特别想威廉 |
[02:35] | Yeah. Christmas vacation feels like | 我也是 圣诞假期就好像 |
[02:37] | it’s 20 years from now. | 离现在还有20年那么久 |
[02:40] | So why aren’t you dressed? | 你这么还不换衣服 |
[02:43] | I’m gonna sit this one out. | 我打算留在家里 |
[02:46] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[02:48] | I don’t think that’s how this works, | 这可不行 |
[02:49] | especially when you’re the one being honored. | 特别是你还要上台致辞呢 |
[02:52] | Besides, you’ve been spending more time | 再说了 你最近在黑暗里待的时间 |
[02:55] | in the shadows recently than when you were the Green Arrow. | 要远远比你是绿箭侠的时候还要多 |
[02:57] | The last time I faced the city, I was in cuffs. | 上次我面对公众的时候 我戴着手铐 |
[03:00] | A lot of people are mad at me, Felicity. | 很多人都恨我 费莉西蒂 |
[03:01] | I lied to them. | 我对他们撒谎了 |
[03:03] | They have a right to be mad at me. | 他们完全有权利 |
[03:04] | Which is exactly why this event is so important. | 这也是为什么今天的宴会如此重要 |
[03:08] | They want to publicly recognize you as a hero. | 他们想公开地把你视为一个英雄 |
[03:12] | And after all the lives you saved at Slabside, | 而且你在斯拉博赛救了那么多人的命 |
[03:14] | let them see you for who you really are, | 现在让他们看看你面具之下 |
[03:17] | without a mask. | 到底是什么样的人 |
[03:21] | I mean, you’re probably right. | 我想 你也许说得对 |
[03:22] | Oh, I’m always right. | 我永远都是对的 |
[03:32] | You will always be the best part of me | 你永远都是我人生中 |
[03:36] | for the rest of my life. | 最美好的部分 |
[03:37] | You remember. | 你还记得 |
[03:38] | Of course I remember. | 我当然记得 |
[03:41] | Happy anniversary. | 结婚周年快乐 |
[03:42] | Happy anniversary. | 结婚周年快乐 |
[04:02] | This used to be the nicest club in town 20 years ago. | 这里可是二十年前城里最好的俱乐部 |
[04:05] | Practically smell the money. | 都能闻到钱的味道 |
[04:07] | Yeah. Definitely not smelling that. | 是啊 现在是绝对闻不到了 |
[04:10] | I can’t believe Roy’s missing out on all the fun. | 真不敢相信罗伊居然错过了这么有意思的地方 |
[04:13] | If he got recognized here, we’d have big trouble. | 要是他在这里被认出 我们就有大麻烦了 |
[04:15] | And you’re sure Blackstar’s here? | 你确定黑星在这里吗 |
[04:18] | The Canary network couldn’t find much, | 金丝雀的网络找不到太多信息了 |
[04:20] | but they did learn Blackstar likes to frequent this club. | 但他们确实发现黑星经常出入这个俱乐部 |
[04:23] | I seriously question this person’s choice of friends. | 我严重怀疑这人交朋友的品味 |
[04:26] | That’s why we need to keep our heads down. | 所以我们必须要低调行事 |
[04:27] | Blackstar was the last one to talk to Felicity. | 黑星是最后一个和费利西蒂说话的人 |
[04:29] | Whoever this is could have either been helping her or– | 不管这人是谁 要么他一直在帮助她 |
[04:31] | Or they’re the one who killed her. | 要么他就是杀害她的人 |
[04:34] | And you were worried this was going to be dangerous. | 你之前还担心这一趟会有危险 |
[04:37] | Hey, we’re looking for someone named Blackstar. | 我们在找一个叫黑星的人 |
[04:39] | You know who that is? | 你知道是谁吗 |
[04:40] | Yeah. She’s right there. | 知道 她就在那里 |
[05:33] | Blackstar! Blackstar! Blackstar! Blackstar! | 黑星 黑星 黑星 黑星 |
[05:37] | Blackstar! Blackstar! Blackstar! Blackstar! | 黑星 黑星 黑星 黑星 |
[05:41] | Blackstar! Blackstar… | 黑星 黑星 |
[05:44] | Well, she seems easy to talk to. | 她看起来挺平易近人的 |
[05:51] | We didn’t get this treatment after we put Diaz behind bars. | 我们抓到迪亚兹后都没有这待遇 |
[05:55] | Envy is not a good look on you. | 嫉妒会让你的帅气打折 |
[05:57] | Neither is the crab cake on your face. | 蟹饼吃到脸上也是 |
[06:02] | This event is messed up. | 这宴会太了 |
[06:04] | Rich folk and politicians | 有钱人和政治家 |
[06:06] | fronting like they actually care about prison reform. | 这么积极好像他们真的在乎监狱改革似的 |
[06:09] | If everybody in here actually gave a crap, | 如果这里的人真有一丁点在乎的话 |
[06:11] | they’d use that money to help people | 他们就会用这些钱去帮助 |
[06:13] | in hard-up neighborhoods who end up in the system | 那些生活在贫民区 |
[06:15] | because they don’t have anything else. | 因为走投无路而犯罪的人 |
[06:17] | What? | 怎么 |
[06:19] | You ever think about running for office? | 你有想过竞选公职吗 |
[06:24] | Oliver, what’s it like to be out of prison? | 奥利弗 出狱后感觉怎么样 |
[06:26] | How does it feel to be back home | 现在所有人都知道你是绿箭侠了 |
[06:27] | with everyone knowing you’re the Green Arrow? | 你重新回到家感觉如何呢 |
[06:28] | Are you gonna put on the hood now that you’re back? | 你现在回来了还会继续戴上兜帽吗 |
[06:30] | My husband is very grateful | 我丈夫很感激能够回到家 |
[06:33] | to be home with his family. Thank you. | 和家人团聚 谢谢 |
[06:42] | Excuse me. Queen! | 不好意思 奎恩 |
[06:45] | Max Fuller. | 马克斯·福勒 |
[06:46] | Hey, man, I know we’ve had some bad history. | 我知道我们有些不好的过往 |
[06:48] | You, uh, had your bodyguards kick the crap out of me | 你在你的俱乐部里让保安把我和汤米 |
[06:50] | and Tommy at your club. | 暴打了一顿 |
[06:52] | Right. Well, you slept with my wife. | 因为你睡了我老婆 |
[06:54] | Well, now my ex-wife. | 现在是前妻了 |
[06:55] | Dude, all that is in the past, OK? | 这些全都过去了好吗 |
[06:57] | You’re the freaking Green Arrow. | 你现在可是绿箭侠 |
[06:59] | Well, I’m Felicity. | 我叫费利西蒂 |
[07:00] | I am the wife of the freaking Green Arrow. | 我是绿箭侠的太太 |
[07:03] | That sounded a little less strange in my head. | 这话在我脑海里时没这么奇怪 |
[07:05] | Impressed. | 刮目相看啊 |
[07:06] | You see, he didn’t used to be the marriage type. | 他以前可不是结婚的类型 |
[07:08] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:09] | But, hey, people change, right? | 但人是会变的对吧 |
[07:10] | Yes, they do. | 是的 |
[07:12] | And we are just gonna say hi to some friends if you’ll excuse us. | 失陪了 我们要去和几个朋友打招呼 |
[07:15] | Yeah, please. | 请便 |
[07:17] | Is it just me, or is that guy the absolute worst? | 就我一个人这么想还是那人真的差劲到家了 |
[07:23] | I never got to ask you. | 一直没机会问你 |
[07:25] | what was your first meal when you got back? | 你回来的第一顿吃的是什么 |
[07:27] | Double Double at Big Belly Burger. | 大贝利汉堡店的双层汉堡 |
[07:29] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 这才像样嘛 |
[07:33] | Taking a while to get those sea legs back, huh? | 要花点时间才能适应环境对吧 |
[07:35] | Speaking of, | 说到这个 |
[07:36] | you thinking about getting back out there, | 你有想过再披甲上阵 |
[07:38] | trying that old suit on for size? | 试试昔日战衣是否合身吗 |
[07:39] | Shh, shh. No, no, no. | 不行 不行 |
[07:40] | He’s absolutely not | 他当然不会 |
[07:41] | just like we don’t do that anymore. | 我们也不会再这么做了 |
[07:43] | Dinah’s right. | 黛娜说得对 |
[07:45] | I’m very much enjoying not being in prison. | 我非常享受监狱外的自由生活 |
[07:47] | So what now? | 那接下来什么打算 |
[07:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:50] | Find a different way to help the city, | 找一种不同的方式来帮助这座城市 |
[07:52] | way you guys did. | 就像你们那样 |
[07:53] | What about you, Felicity? | 那你呢 费利西蒂 |
[07:54] | Well, I’m developing a new security system. | 我正在开发一个新的安全系统 |
[07:56] | Well, then I’m sure it’s the best one in town. | 我相信那一定会是全市最好的 |
[07:59] | We’re friends with her now? | 我们现在和她是朋友了吗 |
[08:01] | It’s more like frenemies. | 亦敌亦友吧 |
[08:02] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[08:03] | Relax. I’m just here keeping up appearances. | 别紧张 我只是来这里充场面的 |
[08:07] | D.A., remember? | 我是地检 记得吗 |
[08:08] | Actually, we should all really be thanking Laurel. | 其实我们真的应该感谢劳蕾尔 |
[08:10] | I mean, she is the one who did the trade | 是她谈成了那个交易 |
[08:11] | to get Oliver out of prison. | 奥利弗才得以释放的 |
[08:13] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[08:14] | I’m very grateful. | 感激不尽 |
[08:16] | I know that I haven’t always given you | 我知道我一直 |
[08:18] | the benefit of the doubt, so… | 都不信任你 所以 |
[08:21] | Well, it was really Felicity | 其实是费利西蒂 |
[08:22] | who was willing to do anything to stop Diaz. | 愿意不惜一切代价也要阻止迪亚兹 |
[08:25] | She’s ruthless. | 她可真是铁面无情 |
[08:28] | Welcome. | 欢迎各位 |
[08:29] | Thank you all for attending this evening. | 谢谢大家莅临这个晚宴 |
[08:31] | I would like to introduce this evening’s honoree, | 现在我向大家介绍今晚的致辞者 |
[08:34] | Mr. Oliver Queen. | 奥利弗·奎恩先生 |
[08:43] | Thank you, Mayor Pollard. | 谢谢你 博拉德市长 |
[08:47] | I used to believe | 以前我认为 |
[08:48] | that justice was as simple as putting criminals behind bars… | 正义就是把罪犯关进监狱这么简单 |
[08:55] | but then I spent some time in prison, | 但后来我在监狱里待了段时间 |
[08:58] | and I realized | 我发现 |
[08:59] | that the truth is nowhere near that black and white. | 事实远不止黑与白这么简单 |
[09:03] | The truth is that our institutions have a long way to go | 事实是在我们实现真正的正义之前 |
[09:06] | before they achieve true justice. | 我们的系统还有漫长的道路要走 |
[09:27] | The attack perpetrated by the Green Arrow this evening | 今晚绿箭侠发动的袭击 |
[09:29] | is further proof why we, as a city, | 进一步证明了作为一个城市 |
[09:31] | cannot trust men that hide behind masks. | 我们为什么不能相信戴面具的人 |
[09:34] | There is a reason why the anti-vigilante law exists. | 所以反治安维护者法的存在是有道理的 |
[09:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[09:39] | Look, I know how this looks, | 我知道大家怎么想 |
[09:40] | but this wasn’t the new Green Arrow. | 但这不是新绿箭侠所为 |
[09:43] | He hasn’t murdered anyone. | 他没杀过人 |
[09:44] | That you know of. | 没有你知道的人 |
[09:45] | Has anyone actually seen who’s behind the mask? | 有谁见过他的真面目吗 |
[09:47] | Well, no. But whoever it is has been helping the city. | 没 但不管是谁 他一直在帮助这座城市 |
[09:50] | And helped us take down Diaz. | 还帮我们铲除了迪亚兹 |
[09:51] | This was cold-blooded murder. | 这是蓄意杀人 |
[09:54] | Now, I appreciate how all of you feel as though | 我很理解你们对新绿箭侠的感受 |
[09:56] | the new Green Arrow is an ally, | 把他看作是盟友 |
[09:58] | but I would like to be sure. | 但是我要确定一下 |
[10:00] | And how are you gonna do that | 如果不能以绿箭侠身份示人 |
[10:01] | if you’re a no-go on the Arrow? | 你要打算怎么做 |
[10:02] | Is there a law against me consulting? | 有法律规定我不能当顾问吗 |
[10:04] | You mean an investigative consultant, like “The Mentalist”? | 你是说做调查顾问 就像《超感警探》吗 |
[10:06] | I love that show. | 我很喜欢那个剧 |
[10:07] | I can’t think of a better way to investigate | 我想不出有比正版绿箭侠 |
[10:08] | a copycat Green Arrow than with the original. | 调查山寨绿箭侠更好的办法 |
[10:11] | I can. With my help, because I’m not sitting this one out. | 我能 我也来帮忙 因为我不会袖手旁观 |
[10:14] | I appreciate it, | 谢谢你 |
[10:15] | but there’s nothing left to be done tonight, | 但今晚也没什么可做的 |
[10:16] | so go home. | 回家吧 |
[10:18] | Let my guys work the scene. | 让我的手下调查一下现场 |
[10:19] | And if I need help, I’ll call you tomorrow. | 如果需要帮忙 我明天会打给你们 |
[10:26] | This is everything Dinah’s compiled on the vigilante– | 这是黛娜收集有关治安维持者的所有资料 |
[10:29] | every sighting, targets. | 每一次目击和目标 |
[10:31] | It’s all there. | 全在里面 |
[10:32] | It says here the SCPD | 这上面说星城警局 |
[10:33] | nearly arrested him last month. | 上个月差点逮着他 |
[10:34] | But he had an accomplice? | 但他有个共犯 |
[10:36] | Uh, yeah, that — that was me. | 对 那 那是我 |
[10:38] | I, uh, | 我 |
[10:40] | I didn’t want Dinah to lock him up. | 我不想黛娜把他关起来 |
[10:42] | Oh, I bet she really appreciated that. | 我猜她肯定超级感谢你 |
[10:44] | She threw my ass in jail. | 她把我关进了拘留所 |
[10:45] | I’m really sad I missed that. | 好可惜没看见那一幕 |
[10:47] | What else do we know? | 我们还知道什么 |
[10:48] | Uh, he’s definitely not a rookie. I know that. | 我知道他绝对不是个菜鸟 |
[10:50] | I mean, the guy’s efficient, disciplined, precise. | 那家伙高效 自律 精准 |
[10:53] | I mean, he works the bow and arrow | 他弓箭用得 |
[10:55] | about as well as you do. | 跟你几乎一样好 |
[10:56] | That takes a very specific type of training. | 那需要非常特殊的训练 |
[11:03] | Sorry I’m late. Pollard’s on the warpath. | 抱歉晚了 博拉德现在非常生气 |
[11:05] | That’s OK. Forensics pull anything from the scene? | 没关系 鉴证科在现场有找到什么吗 |
[11:08] | Well, nothing we didn’t already suspect. | 都是我们已经知道的 |
[11:09] | Arrows are consistent with the vigilante. | 弓箭与治安维护者用的一样 |
[11:12] | Here. Take a look. | 这儿 看看 |
[11:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:17] | Well, they’re both handmade. | 都是纯手工制作 |
[11:19] | The materials in the arrowhead seem to match. | 箭头材料看起来是一样的 |
[11:22] | This would be difficult to replicate. | 这很难复制的 |
[11:23] | But not impossible, right? | 但也不是不可能 对吧 |
[11:26] | The security camera footage? | 监控录像呢 |
[11:27] | Yeah, but you’re not gonna find much. | 有 但你不会有太多发现 |
[11:30] | The killer was off-camera. | 没拍到杀手 |
[11:31] | His arrows weren’t. | 但拍到了他的箭 |
[11:33] | If this guy is as precise with a bow and arrow as Rene says, | 如果这家伙真的像雷内说的这么厉害 |
[11:35] | then he would’ve had a target. | 他肯定有个目标 |
[11:37] | Based on the trajectory, that guy. | 基于弓箭轨道 是那个人 |
[11:42] | Oh, wait a minute. That’s — that’s Clayton Ford. | 等等 那是 那是克莱顿·福特 |
[11:44] | He’s a rich dude who actually helped the Glades. | 他是个确实帮助过贫民区的富翁 |
[11:47] | He funded a clinic. | 他还出资建了一个诊所 |
[11:48] | This makes no sense. | 这没道理啊 |
[11:49] | The vigilante’s only targeted people | 治安维护者只针对 |
[11:51] | who’ve hurt the Glades. | 破坏贫民区的人 |
[11:52] | Ford helped it. | 福特是帮助了贫民区的 |
[11:53] | Then what the hell’s the motive? | 那他的动机是什么 |
[11:56] | Sure would help if we could ask directly. | 要是能当面问肯定会有所帮助的 |
[12:00] | Wait. Hang on. You’re — you’re in contact? | 等等 你跟他有联系吗 |
[12:02] | That was one time, all right? | 就有过一次 好吧 |
[12:04] | And count me out if we’re gonna roll up and arrest him. | 如果我们是要杀过去逮捕他 我绝不参与 |
[12:06] | I’m not talking about the SCPD. | 我不是指星城警局 |
[12:08] | Just us. We just need to talk to the new Green Arrow. | 就我们几个 我们得和新的绿箭侠谈谈 |
[12:11] | You think he’s innocent. So we’ll be fine. | 你觉得他是无辜的 那我们就相安无事 |
[12:14] | And what if we aren’t? | 要是我们错了呢 |
[12:15] | Then we deal with him. | 那我们就对付他 |
[12:18] | You should make the call. | 你应该打给他 |
[12:26] | Got to say, I never appreciated | 不得不说 在你离开这里之前 |
[12:27] | how tightly you run this ship | 我从没意识到你 |
[12:29] | until you were gone with the brass. | 把这里管理得多好 |
[12:30] | It is so good to see you behind that desk again, Lyla. | 能看见你再次坐在这真好 莱拉 |
[12:32] | Flatterer. | 拍马屁 |
[12:35] | Shut the door. | 关上门 |
[12:39] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[12:41] | I had my contact look into the image | 我让我的联系人检查了 |
[12:43] | that Curtis decrypted from the Malcolm Byrd op. | 柯蒂斯从马尔科姆·伯德行动中破解的照片 |
[12:46] | The “Dante” Painting. | 但丁的画 |
[12:47] | It’s being used as some sort of | 在恐怖分子圈子里 |
[12:48] | highly advanced identification protocol | 这被用做某种 |
[12:51] | within terrorist circles. | 超高级的识别协议 |
[12:53] | Kobra, Basilisk, | 眼镜蛇 蛇怪 |
[12:54] | the Third World Liberation Army — | 第三世界解放军 |
[12:55] | they’re all using the name Dante like it’s a contact. | 他们都在用但丁之名 像是某种联系方式 |
[12:58] | For what? Or for who? | 为了什么 又或是为了什么人 |
[13:00] | I don’t know, but I might know how to find out. | 不知道 但我可能知道怎么查了 |
[13:04] | When I cross-referenced the terrorist groups | 当我把那些恐怖组织 |
[13:06] | with the financials that we obtained in Geneva, | 和我们在日内瓦获得的财务数据相互交叉时 |
[13:08] | I found a common account. | 我找到了一个共同账户 |
[13:10] | Could you trace it? | 你能追踪吗 |
[13:10] | No. Come here. Look at this. | 不能 你过来 看这个 |
[13:15] | Five transactions in the past 7 months | 过去七个月中 |
[13:17] | between Dante and a consulting firm | 但丁和一个叫红色 静默和熊的咨询公司 |
[13:19] | called Rubrum, Silentium, and Ursa. | 有五笔交易 |
[13:21] | That’s Latin for “Red,” “Silent,” and “Bear,” | 那是红色 静默和熊的拉丁语 |
[13:24] | the Longbow Hunters. | 长弓猎手 |
[13:26] | Look. | 你看 |
[13:33] | You got to be kidding me. | 你是在逗我吧 |
[13:42] | This is definitely the place. | 绝对是这里了 |
[13:44] | Then where is he? | 那他人呢 |
[13:45] | Maybe he got held up. | 也许他在哪儿被耽搁了 |
[13:50] | Rene, stop. | 雷内 站住 |
[13:51] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[13:52] | There are motion detectors. | 这些是运动检测器 |
[13:54] | We’ve been made. | 我们被发现了 |
[14:01] | I said, come alone. | 我说过了 一个人来 |
[14:03] | These are my friends. | 这些是我的朋友 |
[14:05] | You already met Captain Drake. | 你已经见过德雷克队长了 |
[14:07] | You can trust them. | 你可以相信他们 |
[14:09] | We only want to talk. | 我们只想谈谈 |
[14:10] | I’ll pass. | 谈就算了 |
[14:12] | A piece of advice | 一个小小的建议 |
[14:13] | from one Green Arrow to another: | 来自一个绿箭侠对另一个的 |
[14:16] | cooperate. | 一起合作吧 |
[14:18] | Because right now, | 因为现在 |
[14:19] | most of the people in this city | 这个城市的大部分人 |
[14:21] | think you’re a killer. | 都认为你是个杀人犯 |
[14:25] | Are you? | 你是吗 |
[14:28] | – Cut him off! – On it. | -截住他 -这就去 |
[15:05] | Mr. Queen. Mr. Queen, Mr. Queen, | 奎恩先生 奎恩先生 |
[15:07] | do you know who the new Green Arrow is? | 你知道新任绿箭侠是谁吗 |
[15:09] | Are you helping with this investigation? | 你在帮助调查这件案子吗 |
[15:10] | I have no comment, guys. | 大伙 我无可奉告 |
[15:12] | What the hell is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[15:13] | You all know the precinct is off-limits. | 你们都知道不能在警局里采访 |
[15:15] | Captain Drake, care to comment? | 德雷克队长 有什么要说的吗 |
[15:16] | The SCPD does not comment on ongoing investigations. | 星城警局不对正在调查的案件发表评论 |
[15:20] | But I do. The vigilante didn’t do it. | 但我有评论 不是治安维护者干的 |
[15:22] | OK. Can somebody please get these guys out of here? | 来个人把这些记者请出去 |
[15:26] | Not helping. | 别添乱 |
[15:28] | Why does the mayor have to have all the fun? | 凭什么总是市长去应付记者 |
[15:30] | Maybe meeting at the precinct | 也许在警局碰头 |
[15:31] | wasn’t the best idea. | 不是个好主意 |
[15:32] | Yeah. Well, I thought the jig was up | 你昨晚露面之后 |
[15:33] | after you were spotted last night. | 跟媒体的周旋就开始了 |
[15:34] | Oh, and speaking of last night, | 说起昨晚 |
[15:36] | turns out we were right about your Green Arrow clone. | 关于你的绿箭侠复刻版 我们是对的 |
[15:38] | He is innocent. | 他是清白的 |
[15:39] | How do we know? | 怎么知道的 |
[15:40] | Remember our second suspected target, | 记得克莱顿·福特吗 |
[15:41] | Clayton Ford? | 我们怀疑的第二可能被袭目标 |
[15:42] | My guys found him dead across town | 我们昨晚追治安维持者的时候 |
[15:44] | at the same time we were chasing the vigilante. | 我的手下在市区另一端发现他死了 |
[15:46] | – We’re his alibi. – OK. | -我们是他的不在场证明 -好吧 |
[15:48] | What do we know about the Ford murder? | 福特被杀的案子有什么发现 |
[15:49] | Emerald arrow, center-chest, | 绿色箭头 胸口中箭 |
[15:51] | same as Hutchinson. | 跟哈琴森一样 |
[15:52] | Someone’s going through a lot of trouble | 有人费尽心思 |
[15:54] | to pin this on the new Green Arrow. | 想把它栽赃给新任绿箭侠 |
[15:56] | We really need to come up with a better name for him. | 我们得给他起个更合适的名字 |
[15:59] | He’s making everyone, including Pollard, look away. | 他让所有人 包括博拉德 转移了注意 |
[16:02] | The question is from what? | 问题是为什么 |
[16:04] | Well, Ford may have known. | 福特也许知道 |
[16:05] | He was trying to skip town when he was killed. | 他被杀的时候正想逃出城 |
[16:07] | He found him with bags packed and ready to go, | 他行李里装着衣服和现金 |
[16:09] | clothes and cash. | 正打算离开 |
[16:10] | Yeah, he knew he was the target. | 他知道自己是目标 |
[16:13] | What the hell is going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[16:14] | Last time I checked, Mr. Queen and Mr. Ramirez | 据我所知 奎恩先生和拉米雷斯先生 |
[16:16] | were not employed by the SCPD. | 并不是星城警局的雇员 |
[16:18] | Well, they’re just here giving statements. | 他们只是来录口供的 |
[16:19] | That the vigilante didn’t do it. Yeah, I heard. | 不是治安维持者干的 我听说了 |
[16:22] | You know, it’s no big surprise | 老绿箭侠 |
[16:23] | that the old Green Arrow would be supporting the new one, | 维护新任绿箭侠 并不稀奇 |
[16:25] | but I expected more from my police captain. | 但我本希望我的警队队长会更理智 |
[16:29] | You telling me how to conduct my investigation, Ms. Mayor? | 市长女士 你是想教我怎么办案吗 |
[16:31] | Because last I checked, I was still in control of this precinct. | 据我所知 这个警局还归我管 |
[16:34] | I hired you to restore the city’s faith in this department. | 我雇你是为了重建城市对警队的信任 |
[16:36] | That means bringing that vigilante to justice. | 也就是要将治安维持者绳之于法 |
[16:39] | And if you can’t do that, | 如果你干不好 |
[16:39] | I will find someone else who can. | 我会另请高明 |
[16:43] | She may be the tiniest, | 她大概是我见过的人里 |
[16:45] | most unpleasant person I’ve ever met. | 最小只 又最惹人厌的了 |
[16:47] | You have to listen to her, but I don’t. | 你必须听命于她 但我不用 |
[16:50] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[16:51] | It says here both victims | 根据线索 两名受害者在耶鲁 |
[16:52] | were members of the same society at Yale. | 都是同一个社团的成员 |
[16:55] | I know a guy. Max Fuller, | 我认识个家伙 马克斯·福勒 |
[16:57] | he was a member, too. | 他也是其中成员 |
[16:57] | I could go see him, gather some intel. | 我可以去见见他 搜集线索 |
[17:02] | I’ll be in touch if I learn anything, all right? | 如果有发现 我会跟你联系 好吗 |
[17:09] | Excuse me, Ms., uh, | 打搅一下 这位 |
[17:13] | Blackstar? | 黑星女士 |
[17:15] | Can we talk to you? | 我们能跟你聊聊吗 |
[17:17] | I’m kind of busy. | 我有点忙 |
[17:18] | Clearly. | 看出来了 |
[17:20] | We only need 5 minutes. | 我们只需要五分钟 |
[17:21] | Not interested. | 不感兴趣 |
[17:28] | Like I said, | 如我所说 |
[17:30] | I’d love to talk. | 乐意奉陪 |
[17:33] | So this whole fight club thing, | 你参加这种搏击俱乐部 |
[17:35] | you just beat people up for what? Fun? | 只是为了打人取乐吗 |
[17:38] | Stress relief. | 释放压力 |
[17:41] | Do you really want to spend your 5 minutes | 你们真的就想花五分钟 |
[17:43] | talking about my hobbies? | 谈论我的爱好吗 |
[17:44] | How do you know Felicity Smoak? | 你怎么认识费利西蒂·斯莫克的 |
[17:46] | I don’t. | 不认识 |
[17:47] | Well, that’s strange, because you were the last person she called | 那太奇怪了 她被杀前 |
[17:50] | before she was killed. | 最后一通电话是打给你的 |
[17:52] | Felicity’s dead? | 费利西蒂死了吗 |
[17:53] | Oh, so you do know her. | 你还是认识她 |
[17:55] | We worked together sometimes. | 我们有时候一起干活 |
[17:57] | What kind of work was that? | 什么活 |
[17:59] | The kind that’s none of your business. | 不关你事 |
[18:01] | So, illegal. | 那就是非法的 |
[18:02] | Well, you’re one to talk, Canary. | 你没干过吗 金丝雀 |
[18:05] | You’re not as smart as you think you are. | 你别自以为聪明 |
[18:08] | But you want to come in here and judge me? | 而你却想对我指指点点 |
[18:11] | At least I’m not lying to everyone, | 至少我没对所有人撒谎 |
[18:12] | pretending to be some kind of hero. | 去假装什么英雄 |
[18:15] | At least I’m not a vigilante. | 至少我不是什么治安维持者 |
[18:17] | You don’t know what you’re talking about, kid. | 孩子 你什么都不知道 |
[18:21] | You know, you’re part of the reason Star City is | 星城变成现在的样子 |
[18:22] | in the shape it’s in right now. | 你就是原因之一 |
[18:23] | Really? ‘Cause I could’ve sworn, | 你确定吗 我敢肯定 |
[18:25] | the story goes, it’s because of you. | 传闻是 都是你的错 |
[18:27] | Hey, just tell us why Felicity called you. | 告诉我们费利西蒂为什么打电话找你 |
[18:30] | Then we’ll leave you alone. | 我们就不打搅你了 |
[18:36] | I work as a broker. | 我是个掮客 |
[18:38] | I help people find certain items. | 我帮人找他们需要的东西 |
[18:41] | Felicity asked me to find her | 费利西蒂要我帮她找 |
[18:42] | an electrical firing circuit | 电起火电路 |
[18:44] | and a couple transmitters. | 和一些发射器 |
[18:45] | Those are mechanisms for triggering a bomb. | 这些是引爆炸弹的装置 |
[18:47] | I don’t know why she needed ’em. | 我不知道她要这些干什么 |
[18:48] | I didn’t ask. | 我没问 |
[18:50] | As long as I get paid, you can ask for whatever you want. | 只要给我钱 你想要什么都行 |
[18:53] | Sounds like you two had a lot in common. | 你们俩还真像 |
[18:55] | If that’s it, I have my next fight coming up, | 你们要是说完了 我一会儿还要再打一架 |
[18:56] | and I really should stretch. | 真需要拉伸了 |
[18:58] | Yeah. I’m done here anyway. | 好 反正我已经说完了 |
[19:03] | Word of advice. | 给你们点建议 |
[19:05] | Asking questions about Felicity Smoak | 问有关费利西蒂·斯莫克的问题 |
[19:07] | will not end well for anyone. | 对谁都没好处 |
[19:19] | Five fully-stocked bars, | 五个货物充足的吧台 |
[19:21] | 3 private lounges, | 三个私人包厢 |
[19:22] | and the sound system is the best… | 还有欧洲以外最棒的 |
[19:24] | outside of Europe. | 音响系统 |
[19:25] | A.I. adjusts the acoustic environment based on capacity. | 根据客人数量自动调节环绕音效 |
[19:29] | Right this way here. | 请走这边 |
[19:31] | That’s a ton of security you got down there, Max. | 马克斯 你雇了一大堆保安 |
[19:33] | It must be costing you a fortune. | 肯定花了不少钱吧 |
[19:36] | Not when you pay for them with crypto you mine yourself. | 用你自己挖的虚拟货币支付就不算多 |
[19:38] | All it costs me is the little USB drive I put it on. | 我只需要放进一个小优盘就行 |
[19:41] | Scotch? | 苏格兰威士忌 |
[19:42] | It’s a 25-year. | 25年陈酿 |
[19:44] | Why not? | 好啊 |
[19:46] | We can toast your new club. | 我们可以敬你的新俱乐部 |
[19:48] | Hey. Toast to your new prison- and Green Arrow-free life. | 敬你摆脱监狱和绿箭侠身份重新生活 |
[19:55] | It’s really got to piss you off, though, huh? | 这会让你很不爽 对吗 |
[19:57] | Seeing some lame copycat screw up everything you sacrificed for. | 看到蹩脚的模仿者毁掉你曾珍爱的一切 |
[20:01] | I wanted to speak with you about that. | 我想和你谈谈这件事 |
[20:02] | The last two murders weren’t connected to the vigilante. | 最后两起谋杀和治安维持者无关 |
[20:09] | So the rumors are true. | 所以传闻是真的 |
[20:10] | You are helping the cops investigate this. | 你在帮警察调查这件事 |
[20:14] | How can I help? | 我能帮上什么忙 |
[20:15] | You were a member of the Scroll and Key back at Yale. | 你曾经是耶鲁大学卷轴和钥匙协会的成员 |
[20:18] | Allegedly. | 可以说是吧 |
[20:19] | It is a secret society. | 这是一个秘密团体 |
[20:21] | Fair point. | 好吧 |
[20:23] | How well did you know Clayton Ford | 你对克莱顿·福特和 |
[20:25] | and Sam Hutchinson? | 山姆·哈琴森了解多少 |
[20:26] | Clay and Hutch. | 克莱和哈琴 |
[20:28] | Well enough to mourn them. | 足以哀悼他们的程度 |
[20:30] | But we’d sort of fallen out of touch. | 但我们很久没联系过了 |
[20:33] | Ford looked like he was trying to skip town | 福特死之前好像 |
[20:35] | before he died, | 试图跑路 |
[20:37] | like he knew the hit was coming, | 就好像他预感到事情不妙一样 |
[20:38] | but we just–we don’t know how. | 但是我们不知道怎么回事 |
[20:40] | You’re looking for skeletons. | 你在挖背后的秘密 |
[20:42] | And are we gonna find any? | 我们能挖到吗 |
[20:43] | I know you’re not supposed to talk ill of the dead | 我知道不应该说死人的坏话 |
[20:45] | or whatever, but, you know, there were always rumors | 之类的 但有传闻说 |
[20:48] | that they had shady business dealings going on | 他们和三合会 |
[20:50] | with the Triad, I believe. | 有地下交易 |
[20:53] | So who knows? Maybe they got in over their heads. | 谁知道呢 也许他们陷得太深了 |
[20:57] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
[20:59] | I won’t take up any more of your time. | 我不占用你的时间了 |
[21:03] | Thank you, Max. | 谢谢你 马克斯 |
[21:07] | You mind if I ask you a question? | 我问你个问题可以吗 |
[21:09] | They sent you to prison for helping this city. | 他们因为你拯救城市把你扔进监狱 |
[21:13] | Why the hell should you care about any of this? | 你为什么还要在乎这些事情 |
[21:16] | Old habits. | 老习惯了 |
[21:19] | I guess some people don’t change that much after all. | 也许有些人始终改变不了多少吧 |
[21:32] | Sorry I’m late. | 对不起 我回来晚了 |
[21:33] | That’s OK. | 没关系 |
[21:35] | I’m still getting used to you coming home at all. | 我还在适应你回家了这件事 |
[21:38] | How did things go with Fuller? | 福勒那边怎么样 |
[21:40] | Max Fuller is hiding something. | 马克斯·福勒在隐瞒一些事 |
[21:42] | Do you mind looking into it? | 你能调查一下吗 |
[21:43] | Of course. | 当然 |
[21:46] | Hey, you just came in the front door, | 你刚刚从正门进来 |
[21:49] | and none of my security measures triggered. | 但我的保安系统都没有触发 |
[21:52] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[21:59] | Felicity! | 费利西蒂 |
[22:34] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[22:36] | My husband asked you a question. | 我丈夫在问你话呢 |
[22:39] | Where’d you get that? | 你从哪拿到那个的 |
[22:40] | We’ll talk about it later. | 一会儿再跟你解释 |
[22:43] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[22:57] | All right. As soon as the doc gives the OK, | 一旦得到医生的许可 |
[22:59] | we’ll take him into the station for questioning. | 我们会马上带他到警局审讯 |
[23:00] | In the meantime, we’ll go through his effects, | 同时 我们会检查他的随身物品 |
[23:02] | see what we can find out. | 看看有什么发现 |
[23:04] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不用谢 |
[23:05] | Oh, hey, and just a bit of advice. | 有个小建议 |
[23:07] | Yeah. | 说吧 |
[23:08] | You probably shouldn’t be | 你也许不该 |
[23:08] | shooting people your first week out of prison. | 在出狱后的第一周就枪击别人 |
[23:11] | – That’s a good tip. – Yeah. | -有道理 -是的 |
[23:16] | He must’ve somehow countered my alarm | 他肯定是用声波黑了传感器 |
[23:17] | by sonically hacking into the sensors. | 从而解除了警报装置 |
[23:20] | – Felicity. – That is a design flaw that could take weeks to fix. | -费利西蒂 -这个设计缺陷要花好几周修复 |
[23:22] | We need to talk about this. | 我们得聊聊这件事 |
[23:23] | No. We need to be safe. | 不 我们得先保证安全 |
[23:24] | This security system was supposed to bring peace of mind. | 保安系统应该给人带来安全感 |
[23:26] | – You mean like owning a gun? – Yeah. | -就像拥有一把枪吗 -是的 |
[23:29] | Where’d you even get a gun? | 你从哪弄到的枪 |
[23:31] | Your best new friend Laurel? | 你的新死党劳蕾尔给你的吗 |
[23:32] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[23:34] | I got it from your ex-best friend, Anatoly. | 我从你的前死党阿纳托利那里拿到的 |
[23:37] | You what? | 你什么 |
[23:39] | I’ve barely been gone 7 months, | 我才离开了七个月 |
[23:40] | and you’ve aligned yourself | 你居然跟那两个 |
[23:42] | with two of the most immoral people we know? | 称得上品行最糟的人为盟 |
[23:44] | Oliver, you don’t get to judge me. | 奥利弗 你没资格评判我 |
[23:46] | You just shot a man in our living room. | 你在我们的客厅枪击了一个人 |
[23:47] | Something you’ve done a million times. | 这种事你不是做过无数次了吗 |
[23:49] | Hey, this isn’t you. | 这不是你 |
[23:51] | You don’t obsess over security. | 你不会执着于安保问题 |
[23:54] | You certainly don’t carry a gun. | 你也绝对不会携带一把枪 |
[23:56] | This is me, Oliver, | 这就是我 奥利弗 |
[23:57] | not because I was influenced by Laurel or Anatoly. | 不是因为我受劳蕾尔和阿纳托利影响 |
[23:59] | This is me because of you. | 我这样是因为你 |
[24:01] | You were the one that decided | 是你自作主张 |
[24:03] | all on your own that you were going to sacrifice yourself, | 决定当时去牺牲自己 |
[24:05] | leaving your son and your wife | 将你的老婆和儿子 |
[24:07] | alone at home as sitting ducks for Diaz. | 留在家中做迪亚兹的靶子 |
[24:09] | And the best part about the whole thing is that | 整件事最精彩的部分就在于 |
[24:11] | you didn’t even ask us about how we felt about it. | 你甚至根本没问过我们的意见 |
[24:13] | I’ve already apologized for this. | 我已经为这件事道过歉了 |
[24:15] | I don’t know how many times you need me to apologize. | 我不知道你还需要我说多少次对不起 |
[24:17] | What am I supposed to do with an apology, Oliver? | 一声道歉能有什么用 奥利弗 |
[24:20] | I’m just supposed to move on? | 我就应该释怀了吗 |
[24:23] | While you were gone, | 当你不在的时候 |
[24:24] | I had to figure out how to survive. | 我得想办法生存下来 |
[24:27] | And I am glad that I did | 我很高兴我做到了 |
[24:29] | because the old me, she was weak. | 因为原来的我 她很软弱 |
[24:33] | How could you possibly think that? | 你怎么能这么想呢 |
[24:38] | The old you was the person I fell in love with. | 原来的你 才是我爱上的人 |
[24:41] | Well… | 那么 |
[24:45] | she’s gone. | 她不在了 |
[24:47] | And she’s not coming back. | 她也不会回来了 |
[25:13] | I thought you didn’t drink. | 我还以为你不喝酒 |
[25:15] | Yeah, well, it’s been a tough week. | 对 但这一周发生太多事了 |
[25:17] | I know the feeling. | 我知道这种感觉 |
[25:21] | You know, Roy told me this would only bring me pain, | 你知道吗 罗伊告诉我这个只会带给我痛苦 |
[25:24] | and he was right. | 他是对的 |
[25:29] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[25:31] | Just like that, huh, without any answers? | 就这样吗 不要答案吗 |
[25:34] | Felicity is dead. | 费利西蒂已经死了 |
[25:35] | And before that, she had a plan to blow up an entire city. | 在那之前 她有曾计划炸掉整座城市 |
[25:38] | So I’m not sure exactly why | 所以我不是很确定 |
[25:40] | I’m supposed to care about what happened to her. | 为什么我还要在乎她发生了什么 |
[25:42] | I’m just sorry I dragged you all into this. | 我只是很抱歉将你卷了进来 |
[25:47] | You need to see something. | 你得看样东西 |
[25:53] | It’s called the mark of four. | 这叫四德之印 |
[25:55] | Your dad came up with it. | 你爸爸提出的 |
[25:57] | I don’t remember that. | 我不记得这事 |
[25:58] | You were already gone. | 你当时已经走了 |
[25:59] | It was right before everything. | 这是在一切发生之前 |
[26:05] | It symbolizes the 4 pillars of heroism– | 这代表着四个重要的英雄品质 |
[26:08] | courage, | 勇气 |
[26:10] | compassion, selflessness and loyalty. | 热情 无私 还有忠诚 |
[26:16] | We all got them as a reminder that | 我们都用这样的标记作为一个提醒 |
[26:17] | no matter what happened, if one of us was in trouble, | 无论发生了什么 如果我们中有人陷入困境 |
[26:21] | the other ones would be there. | 其他人一定会去帮他 |
[26:24] | That’s why Roy came with you back to Star City. | 这就是罗伊跟你一起回星城的原因 |
[26:27] | He saw the symbol written on the inside of your father’s bow. | 他看见你父亲弓箭内侧刻着同样的标记 |
[26:31] | So that’s why you’re helping us? | 所以你就是因为这个帮我们的 |
[26:33] | I didn’t know what to make of you at first. | 我一开始不知道你这个人怎么样 |
[26:37] | Trust doesn’t come so easily to me. | 我不是很容易信任别人 |
[26:41] | Yeah? So what changed? | 是吗 那什么改变了你的想法 |
[26:43] | I started seeing the best parts of your dad in you– | 我开始看到你身上有和你爸爸一样美好的品质 |
[26:48] | the strength that made him a hero. | 让他成为英雄的那股力量 |
[26:52] | I am not that. | 我可不是英雄 |
[26:55] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[26:58] | ‘Cause your dad, he had this way of looking into things, | 因为你爸 他看事情的角度 |
[27:02] | of seeing beyond the evidence. | 并不拘泥于证据 |
[27:05] | So what does your gut tell you about Blackstar? | 关于黑星 你的直觉是怎么说的 |
[27:13] | That she isn’t telling us the whole story. | 她没有将所有事情告诉我们 |
[27:15] | Good. Let’s find out what she’s hiding. | 很好 那我们就去找出她隐瞒了什么 |
[27:23] | Hey, hey. Who’s hungry? | 你好啊 饿了吗 |
[27:25] | You’re a life saver. | 你真是我的救星 |
[27:27] | It’s not often I get to buy the police captain dinner. | 我不常有给警察局长买饭的机会 |
[27:29] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[27:30] | Well, you’d better get your fill in now | 那你最好抓紧机会 |
[27:32] | because I probably won’t have this job much longer. | 因为我这个工作可能做不长了 |
[27:34] | Why? You don’t think this will blow over with Pollard? | 为什么 你不认为博拉德会放过这件事 |
[27:40] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[27:42] | You know, maybe it shouldn’t. | 知道吗 也许也不应该放过 |
[27:44] | How can I really be effective here | 如果她这么一直削弱我的权力 |
[27:46] | if she’s just gonna undercut me the whole way? | 我在这里还能做什么 |
[27:49] | I’d be better off as Black Canary. | 还不如做黑金丝雀更好 |
[27:51] | You don’t know how long | 你都不知道 |
[27:52] | I’ve been waiting for you to say that. | 我等你说这句话等了多久了 |
[27:54] | But you’re the best damn person for this job, D. | 但是你是最适合这个职位的人 小黛 |
[27:57] | This city needs you here. | 这座城市需要你在这 |
[28:02] | Hey. How’s it going with the hit man? | 那个袭击者的事进展如何 |
[28:03] | Good. He’s still recovering, | 进展不错 他还在康复 |
[28:05] | but we got an ID thanks to A.R.G.U.S. | 但多亏了天眼会 我们找到了他的身份 |
[28:09] | Frank Cassaday, otherwise known as “The Mirror.” | 弗兰克·卡萨迪 也被称之为镜像杀手 |
[28:09] | 弗兰克·卡萨迪 镜像杀手 | |
[28:12] | Specializes in kills via mimicked M.O. | 擅长模仿别人的手法杀人 |
[28:14] | Proof the vigilante didn’t do it, | 这就是治安维持者不是凶手的证据 |
[28:16] | but who ordered the hits? | 但谁雇了这个杀手 |
[28:18] | Where’d you find that? | 你在哪找到的 |
[28:19] | I found that on Cassaday. Why? You recognize that? | 在卡萨迪身上找到的 怎么了 你认识 |
[28:22] | Fuller. He used those to pay his muscle in the club. | 福勒 他在俱乐部用这东西付他的手下 |
[28:25] | This was Fuller. | 这是福勒干的 |
[28:26] | He ordered the hit on Hutchinson | 是他雇凶杀哈钦森 |
[28:28] | and then Ford and then me once I got too close. | 和福特 然后我快要查出真相 就盯上了我 |
[28:30] | Why? I mean, he’s a rich douche bag, | 为什么 他就是个有钱的讨厌鬼 |
[28:32] | but I didn’t peg him to be a killer. | 但我没觉得他是个杀手 |
[28:34] | Felicity ran background on Fuller. | 费利西蒂调查了福勒的背景 |
[28:35] | He had secret business dealings with both Hutchinson and Ford. | 他跟哈琴森和福特都有秘密商业交易 |
[28:39] | If they were gonna cut him out, this was payback. | 如果他们打算把他踢出局 这就是报复 |
[28:41] | All right. Well, the hit on you failed, | 他对你的袭击失败了 |
[28:43] | so that means Fuller’s gonna know something’s up soon | 所以如果福勒现在不知道出事了 |
[28:45] | if he doesn’t already, right? | 他很快也会知道 对吗 |
[28:46] | I’m gonna send S.W.A.T. in | 趁我们还有时间优势 |
[28:47] | while we still have the element of surprise. | 我要派出反恐特警队 |
[28:48] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[28:50] | Fuller’s in there right now with at least 12 hired guns, | 福勒现在身边就带着至少十二个雇用枪手 |
[28:53] | and the club is at capacity. | 而且俱乐部里有很多无辜的人 |
[28:55] | So it could get really messy. | 所以可能会变得很混乱 |
[28:57] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[29:04] | It won’t get messy | 要是初代绿箭侠进去 |
[29:05] | if the Green Arrow goes in– the O.G. One. | 就不会变得混乱了 |
[29:08] | No. I–I can’t risk | 不 我…我不能冒着 |
[29:12] | being separated from my family, | 跟我家人分开的危险 |
[29:14] | Rene. I can’t do it. | 雷内 我做不到 |
[29:17] | I might know a way you can. | 我也许知道一种可行的办法 |
[29:19] | Even if you did, | 就算你知道 |
[29:21] | Pollard would never stand for it. | 博拉德也绝对不会同意 |
[29:23] | Pollard wanted me to restore the city’s faith in this department, | 博拉德想让我恢复这座城市对警局的信心 |
[29:25] | and that is never gonna happen if we | 要是我们一直将我们的英雄视为罪犯 |
[29:27] | keep treating our heroes like criminals. | 这将永远不会实现 |
[29:30] | It’s time the mayor realizes that. | 市长该意识到这一点了 |
[29:32] | Dinah, I trust you, but you have to be sure. | 黛娜 我信任你 但你必须有把握 |
[29:37] | Half this city believes in the vigilante | 半座城的人都相信治安维持者 |
[29:39] | because they were hoping it was you. | 因为他们希望那是你 |
[29:42] | Now they don’t have to hope anymore. | 现在他们不用再希望了 |
[29:49] | Ok. | 好 |
[29:52] | I need to make a pit stop. | 我需要去个地方 |
[30:02] | The bunker has seen better days. | 这地堡经历过更光辉的日子 |
[30:04] | Yes, it has. | 是的 没错 |
[30:06] | It didn’t seem right coming back here | 团队解散后再回到这里 |
[30:07] | after the team disbanded. | 似乎不太合适 |
[30:11] | Thanks for bringing this. | 谢谢你带这个来 |
[30:14] | The FBI still has mine. | 我的装备还在联调局手上 |
[30:15] | It’s a good thing you made another one. | 幸好你还做了另一套 |
[30:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:20] | Does that mean you changed your mind | 这意味着你改变了 |
[30:21] | about breaking the cycle of violence? | 打破暴力循环的想法了吗 |
[30:24] | No. | 没有 |
[30:27] | I cannot burden William with this. | 我不能让威廉承受这个负担 |
[30:30] | But it’s not just about breaking the cycle of violence. | 但这不仅是打破暴力循环的问题 |
[30:36] | It’s about accountability. | 还与责任有关 |
[30:39] | What does that mean to you? | 什么意思 |
[30:40] | If Star City wants to hate the Green Arrow, | 如果星城的人们要恨绿箭侠 |
[30:44] | that’s fine. | 那没关系 |
[30:46] | They’ll have to hate me, too. | 他们也要恨我 |
[30:52] | You want some backup out there? | 你需要支持吗 |
[30:54] | Thank you, but this time, I got to go solo. | 谢谢你 但这次我得独自上阵 |
[30:59] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[31:03] | Don’t you need this? | 你不需要这个吗 |
[31:07] | No. | 不用了 |
[31:35] | Cassaday, you were supposed to check in here | 卡萨迪 你应该在任务完成后 |
[31:38] | when the job was done. | 来这找我 |
[31:39] | Where the hell are you? | 你到底跑哪去了 |
[31:43] | Listen, I want everyone on high alert, OK? | 听着 我需要所有人高度戒备 |
[31:45] | No one gets in here. | 任何人都不能进来这里 |
[31:47] | Go! | 快去 |
[31:57] | I’m in. | 我进来了 |
[31:58] | Copy that. We’re ready. | 收到 我们准备好了 |
[31:59] | Keep your men in position and wait for my word. | 让你的人就位 等我的命令 |
[32:01] | I don’t want to tip our hand or panic the crowd. | 我不想暴露或给人群造成恐慌 |
[32:04] | Let’s hope you’re not rusty. | 希望你没有变生疏 |
[32:07] | All units, stand by. | 全员待命 |
[32:19] | Queen? | 奎恩 |
[33:12] | Oliver, do you have Fuller? | 奥利弗 你抓到福勒了吗 |
[33:15] | I’m about to. | 快抓到了 |
[33:36] | Stay back! | 退后 |
[33:38] | Drop the gun, Max. | 把枪放下 马克斯 |
[33:39] | – I’ll shoot. – Hiring killers is easy. | -我会开枪的 -雇杀手很容易 |
[33:45] | Taking the shot yourself isn’t. | 自己动手就难了 |
[33:49] | You’re a vigilante. | 你是一个治安维持者 |
[33:50] | You don’t have the authority to arrest me. | 你没有权力抓捕我 |
[33:53] | She does. | 但她有 |
[33:54] | Max Fuller, you are under arrest | 马克斯·福勒 你因谋杀 |
[33:56] | for the murder of Clayton Ford and Sam Hutchinson. | 克莱顿·福特和山姆·哈琴森被捕了 |
[34:18] | Take Mr. Fuller into booking. | 把福勒先生收押起来 |
[34:26] | Should I give you two a minute? | 我应该让你们两个单独谈谈吗 |
[34:28] | We do this together. | 我们一起面对吧 |
[34:31] | Ms. Mayor, to what do I owe the pleasure? | 市长女士 有何贵干 |
[34:35] | You’ve got some nerve. | 你胆子真不小 |
[34:38] | I want Mr. Queen booked | 我要以违反反治安维持者法规的罪名 |
[34:40] | in violation of the anti-vigilante law. | 收押奎恩先生 |
[34:42] | Afraid I can’t do that. | 恐怕我做不到 |
[34:44] | Then I want your resignation. | 那我就要你辞职 |
[34:46] | I think that would be a mistake. | 我认为这样做会是个错误 |
[34:48] | Oh, that’s rich, coming from the man | 真有意思 这话从一个 |
[34:49] | who stared this city in the face and lied. | 对着这个城市撒谎的人嘴里说出来 |
[34:52] | You made a mockery of city hall. | 你愚弄了市政厅 |
[34:53] | I’m gonna show you that no one is above the law. | 我要向你证明 没人能凌驾法律之上 |
[34:56] | I could not agree with you more, | 我很同意你的话 |
[34:58] | which is why, as of today, Mr. Queen | 因此 奎恩先生从今天开始 |
[35:01] | is officially working for the SCPD. | 正式为星城警局工作 |
[35:05] | He’s no longer a vigilante. | 他不再是一个治安维持者了 |
[35:06] | I’ll get that tossed by this time tomorrow. | 明天这个时候我就会否决这个提议 |
[35:08] | Well, you can try, but I have a strong feeling | 你可以试试 但我有强烈的预感 |
[35:10] | the district attorney is going to side with me on this one. | 地区检察官会站在我这边 |
[35:19] | This isn’t over, | 这事还没完 |
[35:21] | not even close. | 还差远了 |
[35:31] | This should be fun. | 这应该会很有趣 |
[35:40] | Got to warn you, this one’s a handful. | 我得警告你们 这家伙很难缠 |
[35:42] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[35:44] | You sure you’re good with this? | 你确定这么做好吗 |
[35:46] | Hiding the truth from Oliver and Felicity? No. | 向奥利弗和费利西蒂隐瞒真相吗 不确定 |
[35:49] | But this is the strongest lead we’ve got. | 但这是我们得到的最好的线索 |
[35:51] | If we don’t exploit it now, | 如果我们不利用的话 |
[35:52] | who knows how many people will be hurt later? | 谁知道多少人之后会受到伤害 |
[35:57] | Open it. | 打开 |
[36:02] | We’ll take it from here. | 接下来交给我们 |
[36:10] | Hello, Mr. Diaz. Remember me? | 你好 迪亚兹先生 还记得我吗 |
[36:14] | I’m sure you remember my husband. | 我很肯定你记得我丈夫 |
[36:19] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[36:27] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[36:36] | Man. And I thought I was messy. | 天哪 我以为我已经够邋遢了 |
[36:39] | How are we supposed to find anything in this place? | 我们要怎么在这个地方找东西 |
[36:53] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[37:00] | These are the bomb schematics we found | 这些是我们在费利西蒂的基地里 |
[37:01] | in Felicity’s hideout. | 找到的炸弹原理图 |
[37:02] | Blackstar knew about her plan to blow up Star City. | 黑星知道她要炸掉星城的计划 |
[37:05] | Maybe she didn’t just know about it. | 也许她不止是知道 |
[37:07] | Maybe she was part of it. | 也许她也参与其中 |
[37:10] | If Felicity got cold feet, | 如果费利西蒂临阵退缩了 |
[37:11] | that’s one hell of a motive to kill her. | 那就是很好的杀人动机 |
[37:12] | OK. But why hang on to these? | 好吧 但为什么还留着这些 |
[37:14] | I mean, why not destroy the evidence? | 我是说 为什么不湮灭证据 |
[37:17] | Because she’s still planning on using them. | 因为她还计划要用它们 |
[37:20] | OK, we have got to go to the cops. | 好吧 我们必须要报警 |
[37:21] | The SCPD are a joke. | 星城警局就是个笑话 |
[37:23] | They’d love to watch Star City go up in flames. | 他们会很乐意看到星城爆炸 |
[37:27] | Well, there is another option. | 还有另一个选择 |
[37:30] | We go to the Glades. | 我们去贫民区 |
[37:31] | I thought we weren’t welcome there. | 我以为我们在那不受欢迎 |
[37:33] | Well, we’re not, but she is. | 我们是不受欢迎 但她不一样 |
[37:37] | No. No way. | 不 绝不 |
[37:39] | Zoe, we don’t know when or where | 佐伊 我们不知道这件事何时 |
[37:41] | this is going to happen, right? | 或何地会发生 对吗 |
[37:42] | And by the time we find out, it could be too late. | 而等到我们搞清楚时 也许就太晚了 |
[37:45] | I don’t love the idea either, | 我也不喜欢这个主意 |
[37:47] | but we need resources. | 但我们需要资源 |
[37:54] | I guess it’s time to pay my dad a visit. | 我猜是时候去拜访我爸了 |
[37:58] | With the successful arrest of Max Fuller assisted | 在奥利弗·奎恩的帮助下成功地逮捕了 |
[38:00] | by Oliver Queen, the Green Arrow will officially be working | 马克斯·福勒之后 绿箭侠将正式 |
[38:04] | on the side of the law hand in hand with the SCPD, | 与星城警局联手合作维护法律 |
[38:08] | marking a new era for Star City. | 标志着星城新时代的开始 |
[38:12] | It looks like you’re famous again. | 看起来你又出名了 |
[38:15] | Could you have imagined 7 years ago | 在七年以前你能想象 |
[38:16] | that you’d be working unmasked and alongside the cops? | 你会不戴面具和警方合作吗 |
[38:21] | Us changed. | 我们变了 |
[38:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:28] | All those months at Slabside, | 那些在斯拉博赛的日子里 |
[38:31] | there wasn’t a day that went by– | 没有一天 |
[38:32] | there wasn’t an hour | 一小时 |
[38:33] | that went by I didn’t think about you and William and… | 我不在想念你和威廉 还有 |
[38:38] | getting our life back. | 恢复我们的生活 |
[38:40] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[38:49] | So what’s changed? | 所以什么变了 |
[38:55] | I think time apart forced us to move | 我想我们分离的日子让我们 |
[38:57] | in different directions. | 向不同的目标前进 |
[38:58] | OK. But how do we… | 但我们要如何 |
[39:01] | start pushing in the same direction again? | 回到同样的目标呢 |
[39:05] | I want to. | 我也想这么做 |
[39:09] | But you’re right. | 但你是对的 |
[39:10] | You know, I’ve changed… | 知道吗 我是变了 |
[39:13] | more than you know. | 比你知道的还要多 |
[39:17] | I almost killed Diaz, | 我差点杀了迪亚兹 |
[39:19] | and I would’ve killed him | 如果劳蕾尔没有阻止我的话 |
[39:20] | if Laurel hadn’t stopped me. | 我真的会杀了他 |
[39:23] | And I know that you’re gonna want to talk me down to | 我知道你会想要说服我成为 |
[39:26] | the old Felicity the one that you met chewing that red pen. | 过去那个你遇到叼着红笔的费利西蒂 |
[39:30] | While you were gone, | 当你不在的时候 |
[39:32] | I had to learn how to protect myself. | 我必须学会保护我自己 |
[39:37] | I put you in a position where you had to do that, and I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉让你处于迫不得已的处境 |
[39:39] | No, it isn’t on you. | 不 错不在你 |
[39:44] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[39:44] | I love you more than a human being | 我爱你远比一个人应该 |
[39:47] | should love another human being. | 爱另一个人的程度深 |
[39:51] | I just don’t know if what’s best for me right now | 我只是不知道现在对我最好的 |
[39:54] | is the same thing as what’s best– | 是否对我们来说 |
[39:57] | for us. | 同样是最 好的 |
[40:06] | Hi, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[40:08] | Turns out Oliver is more like you than I thought. | 结果奥利弗比我想地还要更像你 |
[40:11] | More like me too. | 也更像我 |
[40:14] | But I’m not giving up. | 但我不会放弃 |
[40:16] | Not ever. | 永不 |
[41:33] | You failed. | 你失败了 |
[41:40] | Why are you doing this. | 你为什么要这样做 |
[41:42] | You do this to yourself. | 这是你自作自受 |
[41:45] | And now, | 而今天 |
[41:47] | all of you will perish. | 所有人都将毁灭 |