时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | – And you want my help. – Yeah. I never thought this day | -你想要我帮你 -是啊 我也完全 |
[00:03] | would come either, but here we are. | 没有想到会有这么一天 但事已至此 |
[00:05] | – Time to go, inmate. – Where are you taking me? | -该走了 犯人 -你要带我去哪 |
[00:07] | You’re going back to level one. | 你会回到一级严管 |
[00:08] | – Where did you get this? – Felicity. | -你从哪弄来的 -费利西蒂 |
[00:11] | She’s the one who sent us to Star City. | 是她把我们派来星城的 |
[00:12] | I’m so sorry to be the one to tell you this, | 我很抱歉由我来告诉你这件事 |
[00:15] | but Felicity smoak is dead. | 费利西蒂·斯莫克死了 |
[00:17] | Just making good on an old promise. | 我要兑现一个过去的承诺 |
[00:20] | Isn’t that right, Anatoly? | 对不对 阿纳托利 |
[00:33] | You, uh… | 你 |
[00:36] | You remember the last time we saw each other? | 你还记得我们上次见面的时候吗 |
[00:39] | You killed my brothers, all of them. | 你杀了我的兄弟 所有兄弟 |
[00:43] | Let me, um–let me jog your memory. | 让我来 让我来提醒一下你 |
[00:48] | You betrayed me… | 在我相信了你 |
[00:55] | after I trusted you… | 把你当做朋友以后 |
[01:00] | I gave you my friendship. | 你背叛了我 |
[01:02] | Man like you has no friends. | 你这种人没有朋友 |
[01:08] | Where are your friends now? | 那你的朋友现在在哪 |
[01:15] | Oliver Queen! | 奥利弗·奎恩 |
[01:19] | No! | 不 |
[01:21] | The Arrow team… | 绿箭那伙人 |
[01:26] | they’re all gone, brother. | 他们已经完蛋了 兄弟 |
[01:35] | You picked the losing side. | 你选择了惨败的那一方 |
[01:38] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么 |
[01:41] | Kill me! | 杀了我 |
[01:45] | Not yet. I got a little job for you. | 还没到时候 你还要替我做件事 |
[01:51] | You’re gonna help me | 你要帮助我 |
[01:52] | destroy Oliver Queen. | 毁掉奥利弗·奎恩 |
[02:09] | I thought that mind control stuff only happened in movies. | 我还以为那种洗脑的事只出现在电影里 |
[02:12] | It wasn’t exactly mind control. | 也不能算是洗脑 |
[02:15] | This place seems like it’s gotten a lot worse. | 这地方看起来更糟糕了 |
[02:18] | They came in after you stabbed that guard. | 你捅了狱警后他们就来了 |
[02:20] | These guys are professional jerks. | 这些家伙都是十足的混蛋 |
[02:22] | Less yard time, cell checks every half-hour. | 户外活动减少 每半个小时查一次牢房 |
[02:26] | Have they been rough on you? | 他们有来找过你麻烦吗 |
[02:27] | Me? No way. | 我 不可能 |
[02:29] | I’m glad they’re here. | 我倒是挺开心有他们在 |
[02:32] | Brick’s been pissed ever since you shut down his fight club, | 自从你关了砖墙的搏击俱乐部 他可气坏了 |
[02:34] | and I’m the only one he can take it out on. | 而我是他唯一能找到的出气筒 |
[02:36] | If they weren’t here, he’d have come after me. | 要不是他们在 他一定会来对付我 |
[02:39] | You totally saved me. Typical Green Arrow move. | 你绝对救了我的命 典型的绿箭侠作风 |
[02:50] | Pick it up. | 捡起来 |
[02:54] | I thought Dunbar was on Brick’s payroll. | 我以为邓巴被砖墙收买了 |
[02:56] | Not anymore. Ever since that fight club fiasco, | 不再是了 在搏击俱乐部那事后 |
[02:59] | Dunbar’s got a slap on the wrist. | 邓巴受了处分 |
[03:01] | Now he treats Brick like, well, you. | 现在他对待砖墙就像 对待你 |
[03:04] | On your feet, 4587. | 站起来 4587号 |
[03:06] | – Speaking of. – Time to go. | -说曹操曹操到 -该走了 |
[03:08] | Have my meal privileges been revoked? | 我吃饭的权利被取消了吗 |
[03:10] | I said, let’s go, inmate. | 我说了 该走了 犯人 |
[03:14] | I’m not telling you again. | 我不会再说第二遍 |
[03:22] | That’s what I thought. | 这样就对了 |
[03:23] | You have a visitor. | 有人来看你了 |
[03:24] | I thought I didn’t have any visitation. | 我以为我已经没有探视权了 |
[03:26] | Well, it must be your lucky day. | 那今天一定是你的幸运日了 |
[03:45] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[03:45] | Try sounding a little bit more grateful, Ollie. | 尽量表现出一点感恩之情 奥利 |
[03:48] | I had to file an emergency motion | 我必须申请一项紧急动议 |
[03:49] | just to get in here to see you, | 才有机会进来探视你 |
[03:51] | and it’s a good thing that I did because you | 不过这件事我做得真是太对了 因为你 |
[03:53] | look like crap. | 看起来糟透了 |
[03:55] | Just need to document… | 让我拍个照 |
[03:57] | your injuries really fast. | 你可挨了不少揍 |
[04:00] | What are you doing? | 你到底来干嘛 |
[04:00] | We got the level two psych records | 不管你是找谁帮的忙 |
[04:02] | from wherever or whoever you had sneak them out of Slabside. | 我们拿到了斯拉博赛二级严管的精神评估报告 |
[04:05] | How did you do that, by the way? No, no. | 顺便问一句 你是怎么做到的 不不 |
[04:07] | Never mind. Don’t tell me. | 别回答了 不要告诉我 |
[04:08] | It’s better for your case if I don’t know. | 为了你的案子我还是不知道为好 |
[04:10] | What do you mean, my case? | 你什么意思 我的案子 |
[04:12] | – Your case. – What–what are you working | -你的案子 -你是在和 |
[04:14] | with Jean Loring? | 简·洛林合作吗 |
[04:16] | No. I’m working with your wife. | 不 我是在和你妻子合作 |
[04:20] | Felicity would have told me if she was working with you, | 如果费利西蒂在和你合作 她一定会告诉我 |
[04:24] | and the only reason that you would ever help me | 而能让你帮我或帮助任何一个人的唯一原因 |
[04:27] | or anyone is if there was something in it for you. | 就是在你在这件事上有利可图 |
[04:31] | – That’s not true. – Yes, it is. | -不是这样的 -就是这样 |
[04:34] | You’re the reason that Diaz got away in the first place. | 迪亚兹得以逃脱就是因为你 |
[04:37] | Do you remember? | 还记得吗 |
[04:40] | You know, the Ollie I knew, | 我认识的那个奥利 |
[04:43] | he had a hard time taking responsibility for his failures, too. | 也很难承担他的失败 |
[04:49] | You know what’s amazing? | 你知道令人惊奇的是什么吗 |
[04:53] | You’re nothing like her. | 你一点也不像她 |
[04:56] | So go ahead and pretend to be Laurel, | 你就继续假扮劳蕾尔吧 |
[05:00] | my Laurel, for as long as you want. | 我的劳蕾尔 想扮多久都行 |
[05:03] | You never will be, ever. | 你永远也不可能变成她 |
[05:08] | Stay away from my wife. | 离我妻子远点 |
[05:23] | I can’t believe she’s dead. | 真不敢相信她死了 |
[05:28] | Here. | 给 |
[05:32] | I don’t really drink. | 我不太喝酒 |
[05:33] | Well, I do. | 我喝 |
[05:37] | So what happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[05:40] | How did she die? | 她是怎么死的 |
[05:41] | It was a couple weeks ago, | 是几周前的事 |
[05:43] | give or take. | 差不多吧 |
[05:45] | She was murdered. | 她遭人谋杀了 |
[05:47] | Murdered? | 遭人谋杀 |
[05:48] | Who would hurt Felicity? | 谁会伤害费利西蒂 |
[05:49] | Roy, the Felicity you knew was very different | 罗伊 你以前认识的费利西蒂 |
[05:51] | than what she became. | 和现在的她已经判若两人了 |
[05:54] | We wanted her to join us, | 我们希望她加入我们的阵营 |
[05:55] | but she cut ties. | 但是她却斩断了一切关系 |
[05:57] | Instead, she went underground. | 还隐姓埋名 |
[05:58] | She started calling herself the Calculator. | 开始自称计算者 |
[06:00] | Like her father? | 像她父亲那样吗 |
[06:01] | She ran in some dangerous circles. | 她跟一群危险人物为伍 |
[06:03] | You walk that path long enough, | 在那条道上待久了 |
[06:04] | sooner or later, it catches up to you. | 用不了多久 你就会深陷其中 |
[06:08] | I’m sorry, William. | 别难过 威廉 |
[06:11] | However Felicity died, | 不管费利西蒂是怎么死的 |
[06:14] | whatever the circumstances, | 不管情况如何 |
[06:17] | she still sent me this signal, | 她还是给我发了这个信号 |
[06:20] | and I need to know why. | 我得知道为什么 |
[06:22] | You don’t owe her anything, William. | 你对她毫无亏欠 威廉 |
[06:24] | Yeah? Well, maybe she owed me. | 是吗 也许是她欠我的 |
[06:28] | OK. I noticed this earlier. | 我之前就注意到了 |
[06:30] | You see the color variation? | 你们看到颜色变化了吗 |
[06:32] | I think Felicity was trying to lead us there. | 我认为费利西蒂想我们引去那里 |
[06:34] | This is kind of crazy. You know that, right? | 这事太疯狂了 你知道吧 |
[06:37] | All I know is I’ve come this far. | 我只知道我好不容易走到这一步 |
[06:40] | I’m not stopping now. | 我是不会现在放弃的 |
[06:52] | Has the Silencer’s flight touched down from Moscow yet? | 沉默者从莫斯科回程的航班降落了吗 |
[06:54] | An hour ago in Star City just like we thought. | 正如我们所料 一小时前到星城 |
[06:56] | My facial recognition algorithm indicates | 我的面部识别算法显示 |
[06:58] | she hasn’t had a rendezvous yet with Diaz, | 她尚未和迪亚兹汇合 |
[07:00] | but I did get an update | 但我的确查到了 |
[07:02] | on why Diaz sent the Silencer to Russia. | 迪亚兹派沉默者去俄罗斯的原因 |
[07:04] | Anatoly Knyazev? | 是因为阿纳托利·克尼亚杰夫吗 |
[07:05] | I can’t get specific confirmation, | 我没法得到确认 |
[07:06] | but the rumor on the Dark Web is | 但是暗网上有谣言说 |
[07:08] | that the entire Bratva was massacred two nights ago in Moscow, | 两晚前在莫斯科 整个兄弟会遭遇了大屠杀 |
[07:12] | which doesn’t bode well for our frenemy Anatoly. | 这对我们的友敌阿纳托利来说绝不是好事 |
[07:17] | How’d things go with Oliver? Is he OK? | 奥利弗怎么样 他还好吧 |
[07:18] | He’s fine. He hates me, he thinks I’m a monster, | 他还好 恨我入骨 认为我是个魔头 |
[07:21] | and he doesn’t want my help, but he’s fine. | 虽然他不想我帮忙 但是他没事 |
[07:22] | Oh. OK. Listen. I mean, prison’s obviously been rough on Oliver. | 听着 奥利弗在牢里一直受尽折磨 |
[07:26] | I mean, that’s the whole point of prison. Duh! | 坐牢不就是这样吗 对吧 |
[07:27] | But he doesn’t know the new you. | 但是他不了解这个全新的你 |
[07:30] | I mean, he just knows the old, scarier, murdery version of you. | 他只知道过去那个作为恐怖杀人狂的你 |
[07:35] | I don’t really care what Oliver thinks of me, | 我真的不在乎奥利弗怎么看我 |
[07:36] | but he doesn’t want me representing him, | 但是他不想我做他的代表律师 |
[07:38] | and I don’t know how | 我不知道 |
[07:39] | quickly you’re gonna find substitute counsel. | 你多快能再找一个律师代替我 |
[07:41] | No way. We are not changing our strategy, not now. | 不行 我们不能改变战略 现在不行 |
[07:43] | Oliver’s constitutional rights were violated. | 奥利弗宪法权利受到侵犯 |
[07:45] | A prosecutor stepping over | 检察官现在介入 |
[07:46] | to the opposite side of the line to defend him | 站在对立面来替他辩护 |
[07:47] | is the best leverage that we have. | 是我们最有利的办法 |
[07:52] | I just got a hit. | 我刚得到一条线索 |
[07:53] | Diaz and the 3 longbow hunters were spotted | 在兰湾的一间军火工厂外 |
[07:55] | outside a munitions plant in Orchid Bay. | 发现了迪亚兹和三名长弓猎手 |
[07:57] | He’s probably looking for some kind of weapon. | 他有可能在找某种武器 |
[08:00] | Too bad he’s not gonna live long enough to get it. | 可惜他活不到获得武器的那一刻 |
[08:03] | We have to move before they change locations. | 在他们离开之前 我们必须赶紧行动 |
[08:09] | Why do bad guys always pick the creepiest places? | 坏人为什么总喜欢选一些阴森恐怖的地方 |
[08:13] | Oh, wait. Was that a serious question? | 等等 你真的是在问我吗 |
[08:15] | Well, I mean, you used to be a bad guy — well, gal, | 我以前不是个坏人吗 坏姑娘 |
[08:17] | So I figured you’d know. | 我猜你可能知道 |
[08:18] | This doesn’t look like official D.A. business. | 这可不是地方检察官该做的事 |
[08:21] | Did we have to invite him? | 我们一定得叫上他吗 |
[08:23] | – Are you two, like, friends now? – It’s a long story, | -你们俩现在是朋友了 -说来话长 |
[08:25] | but the punch line is that the Silencer and Diaz are inside, | 重点是沉默者和迪亚兹在里面 |
[08:28] | which means we’re finally gonna get a chance to bring them down. | 这就意味着我们终于有机会扳倒他们了 |
[08:30] | And you know this how? Oh, wait. | 你又是这么知道的 等等 |
[08:33] | Let me guess. Long story. | 让我猜猜 说来话长 |
[08:34] | Can we just leave it at that? | 能不能先别说这个 |
[08:37] | – So are you in? – You really got to ask? | -你来吗 -这还用问吗 |
[08:43] | Where the hell is she? | 她去哪儿了 |
[08:44] | According to my tracker, | 根据定位显示 |
[08:45] | she’s — she’s in there. | 她 她就在那边了 |
[09:15] | – Bomb! – Go, go, move, move, | -炸弹 -快走 快走 |
[09:17] | Move, move, move! | 退 退 退 |
[09:36] | A.R.G.U.S. has been tracking Diaz ever since | 自从迪亚兹在俄罗斯屠杀了兄弟会 |
[09:38] | he slaughtered the Bratva in Russia. | 天眼会就一直在跟踪他 |
[09:40] | The SCPD was responding to a munitions plant break-in, | 星城警局接到电话一个军事工厂被入侵 |
[09:43] | so please tell me, Felicity, | 告诉我 费利西蒂 |
[09:44] | how the hell do you end up in the middle of my op again? | 你怎么又搅和到我的行动里 |
[09:46] | Why don’t I just say exponential search algorithm, | 就说是个指数查找算法 |
[09:49] | and we’ll just leave it at that? | 我们就别深究了吧 |
[09:51] | We planted a tracker on the Silencer’s belt. | 我们在沉默者的腰带上放了追踪器 |
[09:53] | Obviously, Diaz must have found it | 很显然迪亚兹发现了 |
[09:55] | and is using it as bait against us. | 利用这个来诱导我们 |
[09:57] | How did you manage that? | 你这么做到的 |
[09:58] | You were nowhere near the Silencer at the CDC. | 在疾控中心时 你离她十万八千里 |
[10:00] | That thing at the CDC was you guys? | 那是你们在疾控中心吗 |
[10:04] | Felicity wasn’t near her. I was. | 费利西蒂没在她旁边 我在 |
[10:06] | We snuck her out together. | 我们一起把她偷偷带出来了 |
[10:08] | So you two captured the Silencer? | 所以你们俩抓住沉默者了 |
[10:10] | But Felicity and Laurel were the ones | 但是是费利西蒂和劳蕾尔 |
[10:11] | that tortured her. | 严刑拷打她的 |
[10:12] | Actually, I convinced her not to. You’re welcome. | 其实是我阻止了她 不用谢 |
[10:15] | So now you’re working with Laurel? | 所以你现在和劳蕾尔合作了 |
[10:16] | – I’m standing right here. – To be fair, she did help | -我就在这 -公平地说 她确实帮忙 |
[10:18] | shut down that illegal psychiatric program at slabside. | 关闭了斯拉博赛那个违法精神病项目 |
[10:21] | Wait. Hold on a sec. You’re gonna give me | 等等 我和新绿箭侠合作 |
[10:23] | crap about working with the new Green Arrow, | 你就对我一顿大骂 |
[10:24] | and meanwhile, you’re siding with the black frickin’ Siren? | 而与此同时你却跟那个破黑海妖混一块 |
[10:27] | Again, still here. | 我就在这呢 |
[10:28] | You’re working with the new Green Arrow? | 你和新绿箭侠合作了 |
[10:30] | Guys, I think that the whole point of this | 同志们 我觉得重点是不是 |
[10:32] | is that maybe we could all pick up our phones a little more, huh, | 我们应该多用用手机 |
[10:35] | Shoot a text. | 发发短信 |
[10:36] | Yeah. I am totally talking about the fact | 对 我就是在说 |
[10:38] | that everyone forgot my birthday last week. | 你们所有人都忘了我上周生日 |
[10:40] | Your party is next week. Act surprised! | 你的派对在下周 装得惊讶点 |
[10:42] | Ok. Now that all of our deep, dark secrets are out, | 那好了 既然我们的秘密都公之于众了 |
[10:44] | do you think that we could switch our focus back to the psycho | 我们能不能把关注点重新放回到 |
[10:47] | who just tried to blow us up? | 刚刚想炸死我们的神经病身上 |
[10:48] | Sounds like good idea. | 好主意 |
[10:50] | First, ground rules. | 第一 首要法则 |
[10:51] | No new Green Aarrow. | 不许新绿箭侠加入 |
[10:52] | Secondly, no one who isn’t from this earth. | 第二 不准这个世界以外的人参与 |
[10:56] | You’re kicking me out? | 你在赶我走 |
[10:57] | Well, you are the D.A. | 你是地方检察官 |
[10:59] | You could have been exposed tonight, | 你今晚就有可能被暴露 |
[11:00] | and I think there’s no need to risk that again. | 我觉得没必要再冒险了 |
[11:03] | So an international mob boss gets to stay | 一个国际黑帮组织的老大能留下 |
[11:06] | and I have to leave, is that it? | 而我却得走人 是这样吗 |
[11:12] | Unbelievable. | 不可理喻 |
[11:13] | Laurel, wait. | 劳蕾尔 等等 |
[11:14] | Laurel, please wait. | 劳蕾尔 请等等 |
[11:15] | It looks like you and your husband don’t need my help after all. | 看来你和你丈夫根本不需要我的帮助 |
[11:18] | He does, we do, I do, but, more importantly, | 他需要 我们和我都需要 更重要的是 |
[11:20] | I need the D.A. to help Oliver. | 我需要地方检察官帮助奥利弗 |
[11:22] | Well, I was happy to help your little charity case | 我闲来无事时 很高兴能帮你的慈善事业 |
[11:24] | when I had some downtime, but now that Diaz is back in, I don’t. | 既然现在迪亚兹回来了 我没这个闲工夫 |
[11:28] | Laurel, Laurel, please! | 劳蕾尔 劳蕾尔 求你了 |
[11:31] | If I could trade places with you | 如果我俩交换 |
[11:32] | so that you could go get Diaz, I would, | 你就能去抓迪亚兹 我愿意 |
[11:35] | but this is my only chance to get Oliver out of prison. | 但这是我唯一能救奥利弗出狱的机会了 |
[11:37] | This is it! This… | 就这一次了 |
[11:42] | This is my only chance to get my husband back. | 这是唯一能救回我丈夫的机会了 |
[11:45] | Laurel, please. | 劳蕾尔 求你了 |
[11:48] | You know, sometimes, I really hate being your laurel. | 有时候 我真讨厌做你们的劳蕾尔 |
[11:53] | I promise you that when we catch Diaz, I will call you. | 我向你保证 抓到迪亚兹之后我会通知你 |
[11:58] | And we will finish this just like we planned. | 然后我们就像计划的那样了结这事 |
[12:00] | Fine. | 行 |
[12:05] | We’re close. Should be just up here. | 很近了 应该就在这里 |
[12:08] | All these years, and you’re still that boy who hates | 这么多年过去了 你还是那个 |
[12:09] | not knowing stuff. | 不喜欢一无所知的男孩 |
[12:11] | Are you still that girl who loves getting into trouble? | 你还是那个爱惹麻烦的姑娘吗 |
[12:14] | You know it. | 你知道的 |
[12:16] | It’s good seeing you. | 见到你真好 |
[12:19] | I tried to keep in touch after everything. | 在那一切之后 我尝试过保持联系 |
[12:22] | Yeah, I know. Guess it was just easier | 我知道 我想对我来说 |
[12:26] | for me to move on than to hold on, you know? | 向前走比继续执着于过去要容易一些 |
[12:28] | Wish I could do the same sometimes. | 有时候我也希望能够那样 |
[12:32] | I cannot believe that they’re full-grown adults. | 真不敢相信他俩都长成大人了 |
[12:34] | Which means we’re old. | 也说明我们老了 |
[12:36] | I never thought I’d see you again. | 我从没想过还能再见到你 |
[12:37] | This is the last place I ever thought I’d come back to. | 我没想过还会再回到这里 |
[12:40] | I wanted William to leave me on Lian Yu. | 我本想让威廉把我留在炼狱 |
[12:42] | How did he convince you? | 他是怎么说服你的 |
[12:45] | I found a message inside of Oliver’s bow, | 我在奥利弗的弓里找到一条信息 |
[12:48] | the mark of four. | 关于四的一个标记 |
[12:49] | That’s impossible. Who could’ve put it there? | 这不可能 会是谁放进去的呢 |
[12:52] | I don’t know, but I think it’s best | 我不知道 不过我想 |
[12:55] | that we keep this between us. | 这事最好只有我俩知道 |
[12:56] | None of us have seen William for years. | 我们都很多年不没见威廉了 |
[12:59] | You sure we can trust him? | 你确信我们能信任他吗 |
[13:00] | He’s Oliver’s son. | 他可是奥利弗的儿子 |
[13:01] | That is exactly what worries me. | 这恰恰是我所担心的 |
[13:04] | Hey. According to the map, it’s only | 根据地图 |
[13:06] | a few hundred more feet this way. | 再往这边走近百米就到了 |
[13:26] | – Let’s go, inmate. – What? Where? | -跟我走 犯人 -什么 去哪 |
[13:27] | Oh, you’re going to the hole permanently. | 你要永远被关在禁闭室了 |
[13:30] | Hey. What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[13:31] | Officer Dunbar was killed last night, | 邓巴警官昨晚被杀 |
[13:34] | and this little bastard was the last one seen with him. | 这个小混球是最后和他在一起的人 |
[13:36] | What?! I didn’t kill anybody. It wasn’t me! | 什么 我没杀任何人 不是我干的 |
[13:38] | Wait. How do you know it was him? | 等等 你们怎么知道是他 |
[13:39] | Oliver, it wasn’t me, I swear! | 奥利弗 我发誓 不是我干的 |
[13:41] | It must have been Brick! He set me up! | 肯定是砖墙 他陷害我 |
[13:44] | Oliver! Oliver! | 奥利弗 奥利弗 |
[13:49] | Look who just got out of the loony bin. | 瞧这是谁刚从疯人院出来了 |
[13:51] | You learn any life lessons in there? | 你在那学到什么人生启示吗 |
[13:52] | Maybe those doctors helped get your head on straight. | 也许那些医生帮你恢复正常的神智了 |
[13:56] | Tell me what you know about Dunbar’s murder. | 告诉我关于邓巴的死你知道什么 |
[13:57] | Sounds like you’re accusing us of something. | 听起来你像在指控我们做了什么 |
[13:59] | I heard the poor chap got stabbed 8 times. | 我听说那个可怜的家伙被捅了八刀 |
[14:02] | Messy way to go. | 死相真惨 |
[14:03] | You and he had a falling out, Brick. | 砖墙 你们和他有过过节 |
[14:06] | Maybe we did, and maybe we didn’t. | 也许有 也许没有 |
[14:08] | Maybe an innocent man is rotting in the hole in your place. | 也许一个无辜的人要替你死在禁闭室 |
[14:10] | There are no innocent men in here, Queen. | 奎恩 这里没有无辜的人 |
[14:13] | You should know that. | 你应该知道 |
[14:14] | Brick, Stanley didn’t kill that guard. | 砖墙 那个狱警不是斯坦利杀的 |
[14:17] | Well, I guess he’s got nothing to worry about. | 那他就没什么好担心的了 |
[14:19] | The truth will set him free. | 真相自会帮他洗脱罪名 |
[14:23] | Go ahead. | 动手啊 |
[14:26] | Then you can join your friend in the hole. | 那样你就能去禁闭室找你的小伙伴了 |
[14:31] | Hey, Brick. | 砖墙 |
[14:33] | If you or anyone in your crew had something to do with this, | 如果你或者你的人跟此事有关 |
[14:40] | I’ll find out. | 我会查出来的 |
[14:45] | Come on. | 我们走 |
[14:49] | Meet Pyotr Roslov– | 这是皮约托·罗斯洛夫 |
[14:51] | Former KGB, lots of deep, | 曾是克格勃特工 跟俄罗斯军方 |
[14:54] | scary ties to the Russian military. | 有很多深远可怖的联系 |
[14:55] | Oh. He looks like a real charmer. | 他看起来很”可爱”嘛 |
[14:56] | Hmm. He is not. Pyotr and I were associates at KGB, | 他才不可爱 彼得和我在克格勃是同事 |
[15:00] | but we had a disagreement. | 不过我们有些意见不合 |
[15:03] | Then why did Diaz have you call him? | 迪亚兹为什么要你联系他 |
[15:05] | Diaz wants to buy some kind of very powerful weapon from him. | 迪亚兹想从他那里买一些强大的军火 |
[15:08] | He wants to destroy Oliver Queen | 他想毁掉奥利弗·奎恩 |
[15:10] | by destroying what he loves, his city. | 通过毁掉他所爱的这座城市 |
[15:13] | That’s why Diaz was trying to steal | 这就是为什么迪亚兹 |
[15:15] | the directed energy weapon. | 想要偷那个定向能量武器 |
[15:16] | And whatever was at the CDC. | 还有从疾控中心抢的那东西 |
[15:17] | We find out where Diaz plans to launch his attack, | 我们得找出迪亚兹打算在哪里袭击 |
[15:19] | we snag him there. | 然后在那里抓捕他 |
[15:20] | We find out what Roslov sold him, | 要找出罗斯洛夫卖给了他什么武器 |
[15:24] | and you’re gonna help us. | 你必须帮我们 |
[15:25] | No, no, no. No. Pyotr can smell a rat. | 不不 彼得非常善于察觉破绽 |
[15:27] | Anatoly, we will help you. | 阿纳托利 我们会帮助你 |
[15:28] | I play hero once before, | 我当过一次英雄了 |
[15:31] | and Diaz killed all of my brothers as punishment. | 作为惩罚 迪亚兹把我所有的兄弟都杀了 |
[15:34] | Never again. | 不能重蹈覆辙了 |
[15:34] | Oliver was your brother, too, | 奥利弗也曾是你的兄弟 |
[15:36] | and he would want you to help us get Diaz. | 他肯定想你帮我们抓到迪亚兹 |
[15:38] | Yeah, but Oliver tried to do the same thing. | 对 但是奥利弗自己也尝试过了 |
[15:40] | Look where he is now. No. | 看看他现在落得什么下场 我不要 |
[15:41] | Time for me to go somewhere nice, tropical. | 我应该去热带风情的好地方休养了 |
[15:43] | Maldives maybe. | 马尔代夫就不错 |
[15:45] | I think it’s really hard to travel | 如果你是国土安全部的通缉要犯 |
[15:46] | when you’re on homeland security’s most wanted list. | 想要去旅行就没那么容易了 |
[15:49] | Yes, but I am on no such– | 对 但我没有… |
[15:55] | You are threatening me? | 你在威胁我吗 |
[15:56] | Call it an enthusiastic suggestion. | 我更愿意称之为热心的建议 |
[15:58] | A couple minutes in Roslov’s office, | 只要在罗斯洛夫的办公室呆几分钟 |
[16:00] | you download his hard drive, | 下载他硬盘上的资料 |
[16:02] | you’re on your way to the Maldives. | 之后你就可以去马尔代夫了 |
[16:04] | You’re not Felicity Smoak I remember. | 你不是我印象中的那个费利西蒂·斯莫克 |
[16:06] | Well, she couldn’t catch Diaz. | 她抓不住迪亚兹 |
[16:09] | Maybe this one can. | 也许这个可以 |
[16:22] | I got a visual. | 有画面了 |
[16:25] | 告诉你的老板 他的老朋友”克格勃野兽”来见他了 | |
[16:34] | Anatoly Knyazev. | 阿纳托利·克尼亚杰夫 |
[16:53] | He’s in. | 他进去了 |
[16:53] | I suppose I owe you a debt of gratitude | 我想我还欠你一份人情 |
[16:56] | for sending the dragon my way, Knyazev. | 谢谢给我介绍大生意 克尼亚杰夫 |
[16:59] | Oh. I’m pleased your dealings with Mr. Diaz were, uh, profitable. | 我很高兴你从和迪亚兹先生的交易中赚了一笔 |
[17:03] | Oh. Yes. Very profitable. | 是啊 大赚一笔 |
[17:06] | Speaking of, you need 4k TV, sarin gas? | 说到这个 你需要4K电视 沙林毒气吗 |
[17:11] | All fall off truck, I swear. | 全是正经来路 我发誓 |
[17:15] | Anatoly, you need to get to that computer. | 阿纳托利 你得去电脑那边 |
[17:18] | Eh, Pyotr, why don’t we sit down | 彼得 我们坐下来聊吧 |
[17:21] | like old friends? | 就像老朋友那样 |
[17:25] | Good. Now distract him and insert the drive. | 好 现在分散他的注意力 插入优盘 |
[17:30] | Something wrong? | 怎么了 |
[17:31] | I–I was promised drink. | 刚才你说请我喝一杯的 |
[17:39] | Um, on rocks… please. | 加冰 麻烦了 |
[17:50] | Good. | 好的 |
[17:53] | He’s got incoming. | 有人来了 |
[17:55] | Anatoly’s been compromised. We have to get him out of there. | 阿纳托利有危险了 我们得把他弄出来 |
[17:57] | The drive still needs a minute before he can retrieve the data. | 优盘还需要一分钟才能取回数据 |
[17:59] | Felicity, he doesn’t have a minute. | 费利西蒂 他撑不了一分钟 |
[18:01] | Anatoly, there is no immediate threat. | 阿纳托利 你没有直接威胁 |
[18:03] | Keep him talking. | 继续和他说话 |
[18:04] | Forgive me, Pyotr. | 原谅我 彼得 |
[18:07] | Felicity! | 费利西蒂 |
[18:09] | Losing Bratva was very painful. | 失去兄弟会让我悲痛万分 |
[18:12] | The pain taught me to see all the pain that I have inflicted. | 这种悲痛让我明白所有我造成的痛苦 |
[18:16] | I’m hoping that you can see it in your heart to forgive me. | 我真心希望你能原谅我 |
[18:24] | A snake may shed its skin, | 蛇可能会蜕皮 |
[18:27] | but it is still a snake. | 但也摆脱不了蛇的本性 |
[18:42] | Go! | 快去 |
[19:06] | Anatoly. | 阿纳托利 |
[19:07] | God. Yes. We got it. | 天哪 我们成功了 |
[19:10] | Damn it. | 糟了 |
[19:18] | How’s Anatoly? | 阿纳托利怎么样了 |
[19:19] | He’ll be out cold for a few hours, | 他还会昏迷几个小时 |
[19:20] | but he’ll be fine. | 但是应该没事了 |
[19:21] | – Good. – Felicity, it wouldn’t have been | -好 -费利西蒂 如果我晚到几秒钟 |
[19:22] | if I showed up a few seconds later. | 他就有可能没命了 |
[19:24] | But he is fine, and we got this. | 但是他安然无恙 我们还拿到了这个 |
[19:26] | It’s encrypted and probably in cyrillic, | 这可能是西里尔文加密的 |
[19:27] | so it’s gonna take me a while to decode, | 我得花点时间解密 |
[19:29] | but it is a huge lead on what Diaz is planning. | 但这是迪亚兹计划的重大线索 |
[19:31] | And this would have been worth Anatoly’s life? | 为了这个 牺牲阿纳托利的生命也值得吗 |
[19:33] | Well, think about how many lives we’re gonna lose | 想想如果我们没法阻止迪亚兹 |
[19:34] | if we don’t stop Diaz. | 会有多少人失去生命 |
[19:36] | We all have to take risks in the field, Dig. | 狄格 外出行动我们全都要冒险 |
[19:38] | That’s true, but this was a risk | 是 但是这次是你 |
[19:40] | that you coerced him into taking, Felicity. | 逼迫他去犯险 费利西蒂 |
[19:42] | I’m sorry that he got hurt, I am, | 他受伤了 我真的很抱歉 |
[19:45] | but we got intel on Diaz because I didn’t give up. | 但是我没放弃 才得到了关于迪亚兹的情报 |
[19:49] | Give up? Felicity, I didn’t give up. | 放弃 费利西蒂 我没放弃 |
[19:51] | You pushed me out. You wanted to do things your way, | 是你不让我参与 一定要按你的方式行事 |
[19:54] | and I supported that decision, | 我之前支持你的决定 |
[19:55] | but that was before I knew your decision | 但那是在我知道你的决定 |
[19:56] | involved risking innocent lives. | 会威胁到无辜的人的生命以前 |
[19:58] | Anatoly is hardly a girl scout, | 阿纳托利没那么无辜 |
[19:59] | and don’t lecture me, especially because you haven’t been around. | 还有别对我说教 特别是因为你之前没有帮我 |
[20:04] | I am willing to do whatever it takes to end this. | 我愿意不惜任何代价来结束这一切 |
[20:07] | But then what? | 但那之后呢 |
[20:09] | Felicity, I’ve known you for a long time, | 费利西蒂 我认识你很久了 |
[20:11] | and you are a good person, | 你是个好人 |
[20:13] | but I’ve been to the front lines, | 但我去过前线 |
[20:15] | and I know exactly what that does to people. | 我知道战争会如何改变人们 |
[20:17] | I just hope when this war is over, | 我就是希望这场战争结束时 |
[20:20] | you still come out a hero. | 你仍然是个英雄 |
[20:42] | Hey. You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[20:46] | The guards, they took turns hitting me. | 那些狱警们轮流打我 |
[20:50] | They think I killed their friend. | 他们认为我杀了他们的朋友 |
[20:52] | Stanley, did they say why? | 斯坦利 他们说了原因吗 |
[20:53] | They haven’t even found the murder weapon. | 他们甚至没有找到凶器 |
[20:57] | Dunbar’s a jerk, but I would never hurt him. | 邓巴是个混蛋 但我绝不会杀他 |
[20:59] | I would never hurt anyone. | 我绝不会伤害任何人 |
[21:02] | Oliver, if they pin this on me, | 奥利弗 要是他们把这件事算在我头上 |
[21:04] | I’m gonna be in here forever. | 我就将永远被关在这里了 |
[21:05] | Stanley. I’m not gonna let that happen. | 斯坦利 我不会让这种事情发生的 |
[21:08] | I heard that it happened in the shower. | 我听说事情发生在他洗澡的时候 |
[21:11] | – Ok. – But that doesn’t even make sense | -好 -但这说不通 |
[21:12] | because I wasn’t even close to there when that guy– | 因为那家伙出事时 我离那里很远 |
[21:16] | I know if anyone can find out what really happened, | 我知道只有绿箭侠才能 |
[21:20] | it’s the Green Arrow. | 查清楚事情的真相 |
[21:22] | Just sit tight, ok? | 耐心等待 好吗 |
[21:24] | Ok. | 好 |
[22:16] | Of course. | 我就知道 |
[22:20] | I’m sure you’re wondering what a state D.A. | 我相信你在好奇 |
[22:23] | is doing here in federal court, | 一个为违法之人代理的州地检官 |
[22:25] | representing someone on the opposite side of the law. | 来联邦法庭干什么 |
[22:27] | I am. This is highly unusual. | 没错 这很不同寻常 |
[22:30] | I’m here as an officer of the court. | 我是作为一个法庭官员来的 |
[22:36] | This…is Oliver Queen’s current condition. | 这…是奥利弗·奎恩的现状 |
[22:42] | He has been psychologically tortured, harassed, and assaulted. | 他一直遭受着心理上的折磨 骚扰和攻击 |
[22:47] | Upon information and belief, | 基于情报和信仰 |
[22:49] | Mr. Queen also had the opportunity to escape Slabside | 奎恩先生曾有机会逃出斯拉博赛 |
[22:52] | but instead smuggled information out to help his fellow inmates. | 但相反 他偷偷送出消息以帮助他的狱友 |
[22:56] | And you feel these things should negate his conviction? | 你觉得这些事能使他的定罪无效吗 |
[22:59] | Yes. Oliver Queen made a deal with the FBI | 是的 奥利弗·奎恩和联调局达成协议 |
[23:02] | to protect his city, | 以保护他的城市 |
[23:03] | but the FBI failed to hold up their end of the bargain. | 但联调局没能坚持履行协议 |
[23:07] | Meanwhile, Diaz has continued to commit Numerous other crimes | 同时 迪亚兹持续犯下多桩罪行 |
[23:11] | and nearly succeeded In murdering Mr. Queen’s wife and child | 并且差点成功杀害奎恩先生 |
[23:15] | while they were in federal witness protection. | 受联邦证人保护的妻儿 |
[23:17] | Anything further, Ms. Lance? | 还有其他吗 兰斯女士 |
[23:19] | Your honor, | 法官大人 |
[23:22] | the hardest thing to do is to be a hero | 最艰难的事就是在没人期待的情况下 |
[23:24] | when no one expects you to be. | 做一个英雄 |
[23:26] | The easier path is to be a criminal. | 更容易的选择是成为一个罪犯 |
[23:29] | The past 6 months, Oliver Queen has chosen the hard road | 在过去六个月 奥利弗·奎恩选了艰难的路 |
[23:33] | and has been a hero in terrible conditions, | 并且在糟糕的情况下当了英雄 |
[23:36] | and since the FBI has not held up their end of the deal, | 既然联调局没能坚持履行他们的协议 |
[23:40] | Oliver Queen deserves to be a free man. | 奥利弗·奎恩就应该被释放 |
[23:43] | I agree that a federal investigation | 我同意下令对斯拉博赛的情况 |
[23:46] | into the conditions of Slabside should be ordered. | 进行联邦调查 |
[23:49] | However, I’m unconvinced that Mr.Queen | 但是 我不认为奎恩先生 |
[23:51] | should be released at this time. | 应该在此时被释放 |
[23:53] | Therefore, his conviction stands. | 因此 他的定罪依然成立 |
[23:56] | Your appeal is denied. | 你的上诉被驳回了 |
[24:01] | Got your message. Are you in? | 收到了你们的信息 进去了吗 |
[24:02] | Felicity had the brilliant idea to use a Cyrillic dictionary | 费利西蒂想了一个好办法 利用西里尔字典 |
[24:04] | attack on the table of Hashed passwords. | 攻击哈希密码表 |
[24:06] | It was pretty brilliant of me. | 我的确厉害 |
[24:08] | Our friend Roslov, on the other hand, less brilliant. | 我们的朋友罗斯洛夫就没那么厉害了 |
[24:11] | His decryption key is the Russian equivalent of “Password 69.” | 他的解密密钥相当于俄语的”密码69″ |
[24:14] | Once we translated all the data, this is what we got. | 我们一翻译完所有数据 就得到了这个 |
[24:16] | Say hello to BETAB-500. | 跟BETAB500问个好 |
[24:19] | Yeah. That’s a top-of-the-line aerial explosive, | 这是一种顶级的航空炸药 |
[24:21] | razor-thin precision, | 有着极高的精度 |
[24:22] | able to cut through concrete like nothing. | 能够轻易穿过混凝土 |
[24:24] | Well, Diaz has two of them, | 迪亚兹有两个这样的炸弹 |
[24:26] | so that means our list of potential targets just doubled. | 所以我们的潜在目标名单加倍了 |
[24:28] | Keep working on that hard drive. | 继续查那硬盘 |
[24:29] | What are you gonna do? | 你要干什么 |
[24:31] | Prepare for a mass evac of Star City. | 为星城的大规模疏散做准备 |
[24:42] | Why’d you do it, Turner? | 你为什么要这么做 特纳 |
[24:44] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[24:45] | Why’d you kill Dunbar? | 你什么要杀了邓巴 |
[24:46] | I didn’t kill that guard. | 我没杀那个狱警 |
[24:47] | Your blade says you did. | 凶器证明是你杀的 |
[24:54] | Guards found prints on it. | 狱警们在上面发现了你的指纹 |
[24:56] | Turner, you’re going to the hole, | 特纳 你要去禁闭室了 |
[24:58] | and this time, you’re never coming out. | 这次 休想再出来 |
[25:00] | You did this? W-wait. You got the wrong guy. | 是你做的 等等 你们抓错人了 |
[25:05] | You got the wrong guy. | 你们抓错人了 |
[25:07] | I didn’t do this. | 我没杀人 |
[25:20] | I heard you were up. | 我听说你醒了 |
[25:22] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[25:23] | Heart pounding in head. | 脑子里一跳一跳的 |
[25:25] | Each beat–pow– like knife to brain. | 每一下都像刀在戳我的脑子一样 |
[25:28] | I’m sorry. I should have gotten you out sooner. | 抱歉 我应该早点救你出来的 |
[25:34] | So you are not new Felicity Smoak after all. | 所以你终究还是原来的费利西蒂·斯莫克 |
[25:37] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[25:40] | You want to be ruthless, | 你想要残忍一点 |
[25:42] | to pursue madman, | 继续追捕疯子 |
[25:44] | I’ll not judge you. | 我不会因此评判你 |
[25:45] | I am, after all, wanted criminal. | 毕竟 我是个通缉犯 |
[25:47] | I actually thought you’d be more pissed I almost got you killed. | 我差点害死了你 我还以为你会更生气 |
[25:50] | Of course I’m angry. | 我当然生气 |
[25:52] | You threaten my life, | 你威胁了我的生命 |
[25:54] | but I don’t like apologies. | 但是我不喜欢道歉 |
[25:57] | You cannot take away mistake by wishing it so. | 就算道歉了 你也不能将犯下的错就此抹消 |
[26:00] | In my line of work, you make choice, you do not look back. | 在我这一行中 做了选择就不后悔 |
[26:06] | So you don’t regret working against us with Diaz last year? | 所以 你不后悔去年和迪亚兹一起对抗我们 |
[26:10] | Regret, guilt. | 后悔和内疚 |
[26:13] | These are demons you choose to live with, | 这两者是你选择与之共存的恶魔 |
[26:17] | a trade you make to get what you want. | 是想要得到所要事物的代价 |
[26:20] | How bad do you want to kill Ricardo Diaz? | 你有多想杀掉里卡多·迪亚兹 |
[26:22] | More than anything. | 这是我最想做的事 |
[26:23] | Well, then you embrace demons. | 那么 你就得拥抱恶魔 |
[26:27] | No more half measures. | 不能再用折中的办法 |
[26:30] | When I work with Oliver in Russia, | 我还在俄国和奥利弗合作时 |
[26:34] | he was not villain, | 他并不是个恶棍 |
[26:35] | but he did what needed to be done. | 但他做了不得不做的事 |
[26:39] | You remind me of him then. | 你让我想到了当时的他 |
[26:44] | What would that Oliver have done in this situation? | 那时的奥利弗在这种情况下会怎么做 |
[26:48] | He would have ended Diaz, | 他会终结迪亚兹的性命 |
[26:51] | and he wouldn’t care about the cost. | 而且不惜一切代价 |
[27:08] | Laurel, you look a little upset. | 劳蕾尔 你看起来有点不开心 |
[27:09] | Why don’t we go cool off? | 不如我们一起去冷静一下 |
[27:10] | Get out of my way. | 不要挡我的路 |
[27:11] | It seems like you were about to open your mouth | 看起来你是打算张开嘴巴 |
[27:14] | and do something you’re going to regret, counselor. | 做一些会让你后悔的事 律师 |
[27:17] | I’m not an attorney, | 我不是律师 |
[27:19] | as you’ve reminded me many times. | 你提醒过我很多次了 |
[27:21] | You sure looked like one in that courtroom today. | 但是你今天在法庭上的表现很像 |
[27:22] | Yeah. Well, it doesn’t matter, does it? | 好吧 但这不重要 |
[27:25] | Oliver’s not getting out of prison. | 奥利弗还是没能被放出监狱 |
[27:27] | Now, if you don’t mind, | 如果你不介意的话 |
[27:28] | I have some unfinished business with that judge. | 我和那个法官还有点事要做 |
[27:30] | Did you even bother to listen to yourself in court? | 你都没听你在法庭上说的话吗 |
[27:34] | You spoke from your heart. | 你是发自内心的 |
[27:35] | Big surprise, by the way, you do have one. | 顺带一提 我很惊讶你也有心 |
[27:38] | You said, “The hardest thing to do was to be a hero, | 你说 最艰难的事就是在没人期待的情况下 |
[27:40] | “when no one expects you to be. | 做一个英雄 |
[27:41] | The easier path is to be a criminal.” | 更容易的选择是成为一个罪犯 |
[27:44] | What do you care, anyway? | 你在乎个什么 |
[27:46] | If anybody knows the true me, the real me, it’s you. | 如果有人了解真正真实的我 那就是你 |
[27:51] | You know, you’ve been telling people for 6 months now | 在这过去的六个月以来 你一直告诉别人 |
[27:53] | you’ve changed. | 你已经改变了 |
[27:55] | It wasn’t until I saw you in that courtroom | 而我一直都不相信这一点 |
[27:57] | that I actually believed it. | 直到我看到法庭上的你 |
[28:00] | Do not throw that away just because it’s getting hard now. | 不要因为现在遇到了困难 就全部放弃 |
[28:04] | I don’t want you coming | 以后我出庭的时候 |
[28:06] | to one of my court appearances ever again. | 我希望你永远也不要再来旁听 |
[28:19] | This has to be where Felicity was hiding out. | 这里一定就是费利西蒂藏身的地方 |
[28:21] | Yeah, but doing what? | 嗯 但是躲这里做什么 |
[28:23] | Uh, guys. | 伙计们 |
[28:25] | You have triggered security protocols. | 你已触发了安全协议 |
[28:27] | If you do not provide access credentials in 30 seconds, | 如果不在30秒内提供访问凭证 |
[28:32] | you will be terminated. | 你将被终结 |
[28:37] | All our weapons were targeted. | 我们所有的武器都被锁定了 |
[28:38] | Please say you can hack this. | 拜托告诉我你可以入侵这个 |
[28:40] | Hack Felicity? Yeah, right! | 黑费利西蒂 才怪 |
[28:41] | Denied. | 拒绝访问 |
[28:43] | She wouldn’t lead us here without access. | 她不会指引我们到这而不给我们权限 |
[28:45] | What are those? | 那些是什么 |
[28:51] | 22 seconds. | 22秒 |
[28:52] | No freakin’ way. | 不会吧 |
[28:54] | Get the bow. | 去拿弓 |
[28:55] | Termination in 10, 9, 8, 7… | 终结开始倒数 10 9 8 7 |
[28:59] | Remember how my dad used to train? | 记得我爸之前怎么训练的吗 |
[29:01] | 6 5 4 3 2 1 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1… | |
[29:14] | Access granted. | 允许访问 |
[29:16] | You’d think Felicity would have made that a lot easier. | 你以为费利西蒂会让事情变得容易地多 |
[29:20] | She’s obviously trying to protect something. | 她很明显是在保护什么 |
[29:23] | I’ll bring up the last files she accessed. | 我来调出她最后访问的文件 |
[29:27] | These are structural maps | 这些是星城里 |
[29:28] | of all the buildings throughout Star City. | 所有建筑的构造图 |
[29:30] | City hall, central library, | 市政厅 中央图书馆 |
[29:32] | old Rockets Arena– | 旧火箭竞技场 |
[29:33] | All areas outside the Glades. | 全部是贫民区以外的地区 |
[29:35] | Yeah. Along with schematics to build explosives | 对 还附带爆裂物的建造图解说明 |
[29:37] | and the money to fund it. | 以及制造费 |
[29:44] | This is a plan to level all of Star City. | 这是要把星城夷为平地的计划 |
[29:52] | What you got? | 你找到什么了 |
[29:53] | Anatoly said in order to catch Diaz, | 阿纳托利告诉我要抓到迪亚兹 |
[29:55] | I couldn’t worry about the cost. | 就要不惜一切代价 |
[29:57] | Felicity, you know how I feel about this. | 费利西蒂 你知道我对此的看法 |
[29:58] | I know, and that’s not the point. | 我知道 但那不是重点 |
[29:59] | The point is that Diaz does worry about the cost. | 重点是迪亚兹会担心代价 |
[30:01] | I mean, it’s basically his whole M.O. | 我是说 这是他的惯用手法 |
[30:03] | Diaz wants to make a statement. | 迪亚兹想要作出一个声明 |
[30:04] | The man carries around a flamethrower. | 这家伙随身带着喷火器 |
[30:06] | Subtlety isn’t his strong suit. | 低调可不是他的长项 |
[30:08] | So I started wondering, | 所以我开始琢磨 |
[30:08] | what is a statement worthy of a dragon? | 怎样的声明才配得上他这样的恶龙 |
[30:10] | I ran an algorithm cross-referencing | 我运行了算法交叉比对 |
[30:11] | the beta-500 and the manufacturer’s specification. | B500和生产规格 |
[30:14] | Turns out that this model is a new version, | 结果发现这个样式是新版本 |
[30:17] | where you can attach it to a pipe. | 可以固定在管道上 |
[30:18] | For instance, a pipe underground filled with gas. | 比如 充满了煤气的地下管道 |
[30:22] | Gas plant. | 煤气厂 |
[30:23] | That building’s totally fireproof. | 那栋建筑物是完全防火的 |
[30:25] | Rest of the city, not so much. | 城市里其他地方就不是了 |
[30:26] | If Diaz sets off those bombs, | 如果迪亚兹引爆那些炸弹 |
[30:28] | a whole river of gas underneath the city | 城市的地下天然气河会 |
[30:29] | goes up in flames literally. | 付之一炬 |
[30:32] | Ok. A.R.G.U.S. will continue the evac. | 好 天眼会继续撤离居民 |
[30:34] | We’ll handle these bombs. | 我们来处理这些炸弹 |
[30:35] | Does that mean what I think it means? | 这和我想的一样吗 |
[30:36] | Call the whole team. We’re gonna need all the help | 打给所有人 这件事我们需要一切 |
[30:38] | we can get on this one. | 可以用上的人手 |
[30:47] | I miss good old days | 我想念过去炸弹可以 |
[30:48] | when bomb could be turned off by computer far away | 在昏暗的仓库里远程由电脑关闭 |
[30:50] | in dark warehouse. | 的美好时光 |
[30:51] | Yeah. These are not those type of bombs. | 这些不是那种类型的炸弹 |
[30:53] | and since we’re on the topic of freaking out, | 还有 既然我们已经开始慌张了 |
[30:54] | the bombs are linked, which means we can’t disarm one | 这些炸弹是相连的 这意味着我们无法 |
[30:55] | Without detonating the other. | 拆除任何一个炸弹而不引爆其他的 |
[30:57] | Which means we’ll have to disarm them | 这意味着我们必须同一时刻 |
[30:58] | at the exact same time. | 拆除所有的炸弹 |
[30:59] | It’s like the world’s worst trust fall. | 这就像是世界上最糟的信任背投 |
[31:05] | Ohh. I was hoping it would look less scary in person. | 我原本希望在现场会看起来没那么吓人 |
[31:08] | – Wishful thinking. – Bogey number one is attached | -痴心妄想 -炸弹一号已固定在 |
[31:10] | to the main pipeline leading straight into star city. | 直通星城的主要管线上 |
[31:12] | We got eyes on the second bomb. | 我们看到了第二个炸弹 |
[31:14] | Guys, this timer’s started already. | 伙计们 这个计时器启动了 |
[31:17] | Mine, too. | 我这边的也是 |
[31:19] | This timer was activated manually. | 这个计时器是手动启动的 |
[31:21] | Diaz is still here. | 迪亚兹还在这里 |
[31:24] | Dinah, meet me outside. | 黛娜 我们外面见 |
[31:26] | Anatoly, Rene. | 阿纳托利 雷内 |
[31:27] | We’ll keep an eye on the bomb squad. | 我们盯着炸弹 |
[31:29] | Bring in our exfil. | 让我们的人撤离 |
[31:31] | I want to watch the fireworks from above. | 我想在上面欣赏烟火 |
[31:35] | Curtis, each linking device is protected by its own crypto-key. | 柯蒂斯 每个连接装置都有独立的密匙 |
[31:37] | We decrypt the passcodes, | 我们先解密 |
[31:38] | and then we input them at the exact same time. | 然后再同时输入密码 |
[31:41] | Yeah. I’m gonna need a little bit more time on my end. | 好 我这边需要更多一点时间 |
[31:43] | You got the easy bomb. | 你挑到了简单的炸弹 |
[31:44] | We do not have more time. | 我们时间不多了 |
[31:45] | – When can we run? – Not now. | -什么时候能跑 -不是现在 |
[31:51] | Guys, we have a problem. | 各位 我们有个麻烦 |
[31:52] | My little bundle of joy came with a backup detonator. | 我的小玩意有个后备引爆器 |
[31:55] | – Cell phone transmitter. – Can you remove it? | -手机发射器 -你能拆除吗 |
[31:57] | Not if we don’t want to set it off. | 拆除就会引爆的 |
[31:58] | We can’t input those passcodes until we have that master phone. | 拿到主机前我们不能输入密码 |
[32:00] | Once Diaz realizes that the timers have been stopped– | 一旦迪亚兹发现计时器停下来 |
[32:02] | He blows us up with phone call. Festive. | 他会用手机来电炸掉我们 呼啦 |
[32:07] | You go get that phone. I got this. | 你去取手机 这里交给我 |
[32:22] | Got the passcode. Ready to input it. | 拿到密码 准备输入 |
[32:24] | I’m ready, too. Dig, Rene, do you copy? | 我也准备好了 狄格 雷内 收到吗 |
[32:30] | Anyone? | 有人听到吗 |
[32:58] | Come on. Come on, Rene. | 加油 加油 雷内 |
[33:19] | We cannot wait any longer. | 我们不能再等了 |
[33:20] | They’re gonna come through. | 他们会成功的 |
[33:21] | Ok. On 3. 1, 2, 3, type. | 好吧 数到三 一二三 输入 |
[33:33] | 密 码 通 过 | |
[33:33] | Now we run. | 现在跑 |
[33:37] | 计时器停止 引爆 | |
[33:38] | Impressive, | 令人钦佩 |
[33:40] | but it’s pointless. | 但没用的 |
[33:47] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[34:22] | Breaking news out of Star City. | 星城突发新闻 |
[34:24] | Notorious fugitive Ricardo Diaz is behind bars tonight, | 在身份不明的绿箭侠的努力之下 |
[34:28] | thanks to the efforts of the unidentified Green Arrow. | 恶名昭彰的逃犯里卡多·迪亚兹今晚被抓了 |
[34:31] | Earlier this evening, the vigilante foiled | 今晚早些时候 治安维持者 |
[34:33] | an attempted bombing at the natural gas plant, | 阻止了天然气工厂的爆炸 |
[34:36] | leaving many to wonder should the anti-vigilante law | 使许多人疑惑该不该撤销 |
[34:40] | be revoked. | 反治安维护者法 |
[34:43] | Well, just like the good old days, huh? | 就像过去的美好时光 |
[34:45] | The Green Arrow swooping in to save the day. | 绿箭侠横空出世挽救局面 |
[34:47] | We do all the work, and he gets all the credit. | 脏活我们干 荣誉都归他 |
[34:49] | About time he got some credit. | 他是时候获得一些荣誉了 |
[34:50] | The important thing is we caught Diaz. | 重要的是我们抓住迪亚兹了 |
[34:54] | The feds are gonna be pissed they didn’t get him first, | 联邦探员会很生气没先抓住他 |
[34:56] | and we are gonna charge Diaz with every crime in the book. | 我们会指控迪亚兹他犯下的所有罪行 |
[34:59] | Guys, we caught Diaz. | 各位 我们抓住迪亚兹了 |
[35:02] | This is what can happen when we all work together. | 我们一起合作就是这样的结果 |
[35:04] | I don’t want to say I told you so– | 我不想说我早说过了 |
[35:05] | – But you are, right? – Yeah. | -但你还是说了 对吗 -是的 |
[35:08] | You know what? Let’s go get a drink and celebrate. | 这么着吧 我们去喝一杯庆祝 |
[35:09] | – We deserve it, huh? – Oh, yeah. | -我们应得的 -没错 |
[35:16] | Well, Felicity, after everything, you did it. | 费利西蒂 经过这一切 你终于做到了 |
[35:21] | How’s it feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[35:23] | Well… Diaz is behind bars. | 好吧 迪亚兹被关起来了 |
[35:29] | What could be better than that? | 还有什么比那更好的 |
[35:32] | I mean, I thought I made myself clear. | 我以为我说清楚了 |
[35:35] | I don’t want your help. | 我不需要你帮忙 |
[35:36] | That’s just too bad because as your legal counsel, | 不好意思 我是你的代表律师 |
[35:38] | I am obligated to inform you of your case status. | 我有义务通知你案件的进展 |
[35:42] | That should be your copy of the court’s ruling. | 那份是你的法庭判决书 |
[35:45] | Spoiler alert– we lost. | 剧透提醒 我们输了 |
[35:47] | Must be difficult to win a case | 你不是真正的律师 |
[35:49] | when you’re not a real lawyer. | 肯定很难打赢官司 |
[35:51] | Says here the judge is ordering an investigation | 上面写着法官下令彻查 |
[35:55] | into prisoner abuse at Slabside? | 斯拉博赛虐待犯人的事件 |
[35:58] | Turns out the government isn’t a big fan | 政府并不热衷 |
[36:00] | of lobotomizing their prisoners. | 洗脑他们的囚犯 |
[36:06] | That will help a lot of people in here. | 那会帮到这里的许多人 |
[36:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:11] | I don’t want your thanks. | 我不需要你道谢 |
[36:13] | I didn’t do this for you. I did this for me, | 我不是为了你而做 我是为了自己 |
[36:16] | and, no, I am not your Laurel. | 还有 我不是你的劳蕾尔 |
[36:19] | I’m not the old Laurel. I’m me. | 我不是以前的劳蕾尔 我是我 |
[36:23] | Everyone has good and bad inside of them, | 每个人的内心都有好坏两面 |
[36:24] | and you can’t put people in one box or the other ever. | 你不能总用同一角度去看他们 |
[36:41] | 我们抓住他了 星城警局见 | |
[36:59] | Vodka? | 伏特加 |
[37:00] | What, because I am Russian? | 怎么 就因为我是俄罗斯人吗 |
[37:02] | That is stereotype, | 真是刻板印象 |
[37:04] | but da, yes, vodka. | 但没错 是伏特加 |
[37:06] | I only have a bit left. | 我只剩一点了 |
[37:08] | I hope they have vodka in the Maldives, | 希望马尔代夫也有伏特加 |
[37:10] | that is, if you can do an American accent. | 你要有美国人的口音 |
[37:15] | Hello. I am Jason Brown from Denver, Colorado. | 你好 我是科罗拉多州丹佛市的杰森·布朗 |
[37:21] | Spasiba. | 谢谢 |
[37:23] | You’re a strong person, Felicity Smoak. | 你是个强大的人 费利西蒂·斯莫克 |
[37:26] | You catch dragon. | 你抓到恶龙了 |
[37:31] | Now don’t look back. | 现在不要后悔 |
[37:38] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 说不通 |
[37:40] | Felicity wouldn’t do something like this. | 费利西蒂不会做这种事 |
[37:43] | Like we said, she changed. | 我们说过 她变了 |
[37:46] | Ok. Let’s say you’re right | 好吧 就算你是对的 |
[37:48] | and Felicity somehow became Overwatch of Evil. | 费利西蒂不知怎地成了邪恶的守望者 |
[37:51] | Why lead us here? | 那为什么引我们来这 |
[37:52] | Maybe she had a change of heart, | 也许她改变心意了 |
[37:54] | tried to back out last second. | 最后一秒试图收手 |
[37:55] | It’d explain why someone would want her dead, right? | 那就解释了为什么有人要她死 对吗 |
[37:58] | Not to state the obvious, | 不想说明显的事实 |
[37:59] | but if we start poking around, it’s gonna make | 但如果我们继续停留 会使我们 |
[38:01] | us targets, too. | 也成为目标 |
[38:02] | None of us have any idea what Felicity’s intentions were | 我们都不知道费利西蒂的目的 |
[38:05] | or why she reached out to you. | 或者她为什么联络你 |
[38:08] | Following this lead means taking a risk. | 跟这条线索会面临危险 |
[38:11] | I don’t know what happened to Felicity these past few years, | 我不知道这些年费利西蒂发生了什么事 |
[38:14] | but what I do know is there was a time when all of us loved her. | 但我知道我们曾经都爱过她 |
[38:19] | Isn’t finding out what really happened worth the risk? | 不值得冒险去找出真相吗 |
[38:25] | Fine. We’ll start by tracking down whoever she contacted last. | 好吧 我们从她最后联系的人开始追踪 |
[38:30] | Ok. Last call out was to someone named… | 好吧 最后打给的人是 |
[38:35] | Blackstar. | 黑星 |
[38:36] | That doesn’t sound ominous at all. | 听起来就不像好事 |
[38:38] | I swear to god, if this gets me killed, | 我对天发誓 如果这害死我了 |
[38:39] | – I’m gonna murder you. – Noted. | -我会杀了你 -收到 |
[38:53] | I liked you better with pink hair. | 我比较喜欢你粉红色头发的时候 |
[38:56] | You don’t scare me. | 你吓不着我 |
[38:59] | I don’t think that’s true. | 我不同意 |
[39:04] | See that camera? | 看见那摄像头了吗 |
[39:06] | No red light. | 没亮红灯 |
[39:08] | That means you and I are completely alone. | 表明这里只有我跟你 |
[39:13] | You took my husband from me. | 你夺走了我的丈夫 |
[39:17] | I had to send my son away. | 我被迫送走我儿子 |
[39:21] | You destroyed my life. | 你毁了我的人生 |
[39:25] | What you gonna do about it? | 你打算怎么做 |
[39:37] | You don’t have the guts. | 你没有那个胆量 |
[39:39] | No. I do. | 不 我有 |
[39:42] | You see, that’s the problem. | 你看 问题就在这里 |
[39:45] | I do have the guts because you made me into this person. | 我有那个胆量 是你让我变成这样的人 |
[39:55] | Go ahead. | 动手吧 |
[40:01] | Sweetheart, this is the big boys’ table. | 亲爱的 这是大男人的游戏 |
[40:05] | You should leave. | 你离开吧 |
[40:10] | Felicity, don’t. | 费利西蒂 不要 |
[40:11] | Couldn’t be without me, could you, baby? | 没有我不行 对吗 宝贝 |
[40:13] | I’m ending him, Laurel. | 我要干掉他 劳蕾尔 |
[40:15] | No. You don’t want to do this, trust me. | 不 你不想这么做 相信我 |
[40:17] | Yes, I do. | 不 我要 |
[40:18] | No, you don’t! | 不 你不要 |
[40:20] | We need him to help Oliver. | 我们需要他来救奥利弗 |
[40:24] | What do you mean? | 你在说什么 |
[40:27] | I made a deal with the feds, a trade. | 我跟联调局谈了协议 |
[40:30] | Diaz for your husband. | 用迪亚兹换你丈夫 |
[40:33] | If Oliver agrees to assist them | 如果奥利弗同意 |
[40:36] | with their case against Diaz, | 在迪亚兹的案子上帮他们 |
[40:42] | he’ll be a free man again. | 他就能重获自由 |
[40:53] | Oliver’s coming home? | 奥利弗要回家了 |
[40:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:11] | How did you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[41:13] | I knew the Green Arrow was good, | 我知道绿箭侠很厉害 |
[41:14] | but I didn’t think he was that good. | 但我没想到他那么厉害 |
[41:16] | Stanley, I’m just glad you’re ok. | 斯坦利 我很高兴你没事 |
[41:18] | Ok? I’m great! | 何止没事 我很好 |
[41:19] | I was this close to being stuck in here for the rest of my life. | 我差点就要在这度过余生了 |
[41:22] | If you hadn’t found Turner’s blade, | 如果你没找到特纳的刀 |
[41:24] | it would have been all over for me. | 我就玩完了 |
[41:29] | How’d you know it was Turner’s blade? | 你怎么知道那是特纳的刀 |
[41:31] | What do you mean? | 你说什么 |
[41:33] | You were in the hole, Stanley, so, | 你被关着 斯坦利 |
[41:38] | how’d you know it was Turner’s blade? | 你怎么知道那是特纳的刀 |
[41:40] | I guess I must have heard it somewhere. | 我想我肯定是在哪里听说了 |
[41:46] | You gonna eat that? | 你要吃吗 |