时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:02] | After 6 years of being a vigilante, | 身为治安维护者六年以后 |
[00:05] | the only way to achieve my goal | 能够实现我的目标和拯救我城市的 |
[00:06] | and save my city was to confess to being the Green Arrow. | 唯一办法就是承认绿箭侠的身份 |
[00:10] | Now my family and friends must carry on my mission without me. | 现在我的家人朋友都在继续完成我未完的使命 |
[00:14] | I am no longer a hero. | 我不再是一个英雄 |
[00:16] | I am inmate 4587. | 我现在是犯人4587号 |
[00:20] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:21] | I am Dr. Jarrett Parker. | 我是杰瑞特·帕克医生 |
[00:23] | I’m here to conduct your psychiatric evaluation. | 我今天来是给你做精神状况评估的 |
[00:25] | – What is your name? – My name is Oliver Queen. | -你叫什么名字 -我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:28] | You kidnapped and imprisoned the Silencer? | 你绑架并囚禁了沉默者 |
[00:30] | – She’s gone. – How’d you know she was | -她跑了 -你怎么知道 |
[00:31] | gonna take the belt? | 她会带走腰带 |
[00:32] | The rfid chip I installed | 我装在里头的无线射频识别芯片 |
[00:34] | in it is gonna lead us straight to Diaz. | 会带我们直接找到迪亚兹 |
[00:35] | – Where is Diaz? – I don’t know, | -迪亚兹在哪 -我不知道 |
[00:37] | but I know who does. | 但我知道谁知道 |
[00:38] | Everything that goes on here goes through the Demon first. | 这里发生的一切都要经过恶魔的安排 |
[00:41] | What will you do after you find this person? | 那如果你找到了这个人 你会做什么呢 |
[00:44] | I will use them to stop Diaz. | 我会利用他来阻止迪亚兹 |
[00:47] | Still resistant. | 还是非常抗拒 |
[00:50] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[00:51] | My name is inmate 4587. | 我是犯人4587号 |
[01:08] | On your feet, 4587. | 站起来 4587号 |
[01:15] | – Who are you? – Your new best friend. | -你是谁 -你新的好朋友 |
[01:18] | Now on your feet. | 马上给我站起来 |
[01:30] | Hold out your hand. | 伸出手 |
[01:37] | This will be on you at all times | 这个你必须一直戴着 |
[01:41] | to ensure the safety of yourself | 以保证你自身 |
[01:43] | and the other prisoners. | 和其他犯人的安全 |
[01:51] | Where’s Dr. Parker? | 帕克医生呢 |
[01:52] | He said you’re ready for phase two, | 他说你可以进入第二阶段了 |
[01:55] | which means you belong to me now. | 也就是说你现在归我管了 |
[02:00] | – Move. – Where are you taking me? | -走吧 -你要带我去哪 |
[02:04] | Down the rabbit hole. | 进兔子洞 |
[02:24] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[02:26] | Inmate 10-13. Inmate 10-13. | 犯人1013号 犯人1013号 |
[02:32] | No, no. | 不 不要 |
[02:34] | No, please, please. No, no. | 不 求你们了 不 不要 |
[02:35] | Where are they taking him? | 他们要带他去哪 |
[02:37] | Pray you never find out. | 祈祷你永远不会知道吧 |
[02:42] | Your wife is dead. | 你妻子已经死了 |
[02:47] | Friend of yours? | 你朋友 |
[02:49] | No. | 不 |
[02:52] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[02:55] | No. No problem. | 不 没问题 |
[02:58] | Good. Keep it that way. | 很好 继续保持 |
[03:04] | When’s visitation? | 探视时间是什么时候 |
[03:05] | There’s no visitation down here. | 在这里没有探视 |
[03:07] | No–what do–what do you mean? | 不 你 你什么意思 |
[03:10] | It’s probably best that you forget | 你最好还是把外面的所有人 |
[03:13] | about anyone on the outside. | 都忘记吧 |
[03:18] | They’ll eventually forget about you. | 反正他们最后也会忘掉你的 |
[03:34] | I read through your mission report | 我看了你有关瑞士行动的 |
[03:36] | from the Switzerland op. | 任务报告 |
[03:37] | Director Michaels signed off, | 虽然麦考斯指挥官签了字 |
[03:38] | but I noticed a few abnormalities. | 但我注意到有一些不对劲的地方 |
[03:41] | Sir, if this is regarding the 23 minutes | 长官 如果是因为我们的外勤日志中 |
[03:42] | of unaccounted time in our field log, | 有23分钟的时间没有记录的话 |
[03:44] | it is because we took a pit stop | 那是因为我们停下来 |
[03:47] | for chocolate. | 买了点巧克力 |
[03:48] | When in Rome, right? | 买点特产 对吧 |
[03:50] | Do you want some? You should have some. | 你想来点吗 你应该尝尝 |
[03:52] | – Actually, I’m diabetic. – Oh, ok. Don’t have some. | -其实我有糖尿病 -那还是算了吧 |
[03:53] | And I was referring to the intel we got from that mission. | 而且我指的是从那次任务中我们获得的情报 |
[03:57] | This is Malcolm Byrd, a black market arms dealer | 这是马尔科姆·伯德 黑市军火贩 |
[04:00] | specializing in chemical weapons trading. | 专门参与化学武器的相关交易 |
[04:02] | The data we pulled from the bank | 我们从银行获得的数据 |
[04:03] | tipped us off to an ongoing transaction | 显示有一场正在进行的交易 |
[04:05] | involving a gentleman– | 其中牵扯到这位男士 |
[04:07] | Dr. Nyambi Somto, biochemist. | 耐姆比·索姆特博士 生物化学家 |
[04:09] | Two weeks ago, Somto went missing | 两周前 索姆特失踪了 |
[04:10] | along with a cache of nerve agents banned | 随他失踪的还有日内瓦公约严禁的 |
[04:13] | by the Geneva Protocols. | 一批神经性毒剂 |
[04:14] | We believe that Somto’s trying to sell | 我们认为索姆特打算 |
[04:16] | these chemicals to Byrd. | 把这批毒剂卖给伯德 |
[04:17] | Fortunately, A.R.G.U.S. already has Somto in custody. | 所幸天眼会已经拘留了索姆特 |
[04:21] | So mission accomplished. Yay. | 所以任务完成啦 |
[04:23] | Not exactly. Byrd still believes the buy is going on, | 不尽然 伯德仍然以为交易还在继续 |
[04:26] | which means we can catch him. | 这意味着我们有机会抓到他 |
[04:28] | That’s where you come in, Holt. | 这就是需要你的时候了 霍特 |
[04:29] | Why is there a mock-up photo of me | 为什么这有一张我的合成照片 |
[04:31] | IDed as Dr. Somto? | 身份还是索姆特博士 |
[04:33] | We need an undercover operative | 我们需要一个卧底探员 |
[04:34] | to impersonate Somto | 来假扮索姆特 |
[04:36] | and make contact with Byrd. | 去和伯德进行交易 |
[04:37] | Somto claims he and Byrd only interfaced online, | 索姆特说他和伯德只在网上交流过 |
[04:39] | never face to face, thus the mock-up. | 但从未见过面 所以可以假扮他 |
[04:42] | Why does it have to be my face? | 那为什么非要用我的脸呢 |
[04:44] | We need someone who can pull off a convincing charade. | 我们需要一个具有某些特质足以有信服力的人 |
[04:47] | Including 14 PhDs, | 包括十四个博士学位 |
[04:48] | in biochemical engineering, | 其中就包括生物化学工程 |
[04:50] | and you’re fluent in 5 different languages, | 而且你还能够流利地说五种语言 |
[04:52] | including Somto’s native tongue. | 其中包括索姆特的母语 |
[04:54] | 6, actually. | 其实是六种 |
[04:56] | Nowadays, I’m more of a chill in the back of a van, | 但是我现在更喜欢坐在货车车厢里 |
[04:59] | surrounded by monitors kind of a guy. | 四周环绕着监控器 |
[05:00] | Curtis, we don’t need you to engage. | 柯蒂斯 我们不需要你和他交手 |
[05:03] | Just put eyes on Byrd. | 看到伯德就行 |
[05:04] | Me and my team will handle the takedown | 我和我的队员会负责抓捕 |
[05:06] | and package retrieval. | 取回毒剂 |
[05:07] | Also… | 还有 |
[05:09] | it’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[05:29] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[05:31] | I need to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[05:35] | I know it was the Demon who hired you to attack me. | 我知道是恶魔雇你来袭击我的 |
[05:38] | Stop talking to me. | 别和我说话 |
[05:40] | Tell me who the Demon is. | 告诉我恶魔是谁 |
[05:42] | Leave me alone. | 离我远点 |
[05:48] | It was an accident, I swear. | 是意外 我发誓 |
[05:57] | Looks like you’re having a relapse. | 看来你的恶习又犯了 |
[05:59] | We warned you about this. | 我们警告过你的 |
[06:01] | You know what happens now. | 你知道接下来会怎样 |
[06:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:05] | It won’t happen again. | 再也不会犯了 |
[06:10] | Get him up. | 扶他起来 |
[06:12] | No! | 不要 |
[06:14] | Not through there, please. | 不要进去 求你了 |
[06:28] | The tracker is now paired with a facial recognition program, | 追踪器和面部识别软件已配对成功 |
[06:30] | Targeting all CCTV and traffic cameras | 瞄准沉默者位置 |
[06:32] | within a 5-mile radius of the Silencer’s location, | 八公里范围内的闭路电视和交通监控摄像头 |
[06:34] | updating in real time. | 然后实时上传 |
[06:35] | So when the Silencer finally finds Diaz, | 所以在沉默者找到迪亚兹时 |
[06:37] | we’ll get an immediate alert? | 警报器就会立即通知我们吗 |
[06:38] | Yeah, as long as you don’t adjust any of the inputs, | 只要你不修改输入信号 |
[06:40] | change any of the settings, or click any buttons. | 不改变任何设置 或是触碰任何一个按钮 |
[06:42] | I mean, basically, don’t touch anything, | 其实就是什么也别碰 |
[06:43] | And, yeah, we will be– we will be– we will be just fine. | 我们就没事了 |
[06:46] | I’m not sure I needed an in-person tutorial | 我不需要人亲自辅导我 |
[06:47] | on how to watch a blinking dot blink. | 怎么看一个发光的小点发光 |
[06:50] | Sorry. I’m just really anxious, you know? | 抱歉 我只是真的很焦虑 |
[06:53] | We’re so close to getting Diaz, | 我们就快要抓到迪亚兹了 |
[06:54] | and the last time I saw Oliver was a while ago, | 而且我有段时间没见到奥利弗了 |
[06:56] | and it didn’t end so well. | 上次还不太顺利 |
[06:57] | Relax. Visiting your husband | 放松点 探望你丈夫 |
[06:59] | is not gonna cause our operation to fall apart. | 是不会让我们的行动失败的 |
[07:03] | Although when the blinking dot disappears, | 但是当发光小点消失不见时 |
[07:06] | that’s not good, is it? | 可不是好事吧 |
[07:07] | – Crap! – Hey. I wanted it noted for the record | -糟了 -事先声明 |
[07:10] | I did not touch anything. | 我可什么也没碰 |
[07:11] | – Is the signal dead? – No. It’s just faint. | -信号中断了吗 -没断 只是很微弱 |
[07:12] | It’s still pinging, but I’m gonna need to boost the signal | 信号还在侦测 但我要增加信号强度 |
[07:14] | to get a secure lock on her exact location, | 锁定她的确切位置 |
[07:15] | which may take a while, so maybe I should stay here, | 可能要花点时间 也许我该留在这里 |
[07:17] | keep an eye on the program, you know, just– | 盯着程序 以防… |
[07:18] | You can keep an eye on the program from the road. | 你可以在路上盯着程序 |
[07:21] | OK, but the moment– | 好 但是只要 |
[07:22] | The signal comes back online, you want me to call you. | 信号再次出现 你要我打给你 |
[07:24] | Yes. Look at us, | 是的 看看我们俩 |
[07:26] | you know, finishing each other’s sentences. | 可以接得上对方的话 |
[07:28] | – We got some– – Go. | -我们有 -快去吧 |
[07:32] | If not for Oliver’s sake, at least for my own. | 就算不是为了奥利弗 至少是为了我自己 |
[07:55] | I understand you’ve been looking for the Demon. | 我明白你一直在找恶魔 |
[08:02] | Talia? | 塔莉亚 |
[08:08] | You survived the explosion on Lian Yu. | 你从炼狱爆炸中幸存下来了 |
[08:11] | – How? – You know I’m not so easily defeated. | -怎么会 -你知道想打败我没这么容易的 |
[08:13] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这里 |
[08:16] | I ran afoul of an old foe in Gotham. | 我在哥谭市和一个宿敌起了冲突 |
[08:19] | What surprised me was to see you here, a prisoner. | 让我惊讶的是看到你以犯人的身份出现在这里 |
[08:24] | I believe I taught you better than that. | 我还不至于把你教得这么差劲吧 |
[08:25] | Oh, you taught me many things, | 你教会了我很多东西 |
[08:27] | including how to manipulate people. | 包括如何把人玩弄于鼓掌之间 |
[08:31] | So the attack in the shower, | 所以在浴室里的攻击 |
[08:34] | Brick’s mind games– | 砖墙的心理战 |
[08:36] | You pushed every button and pulled every string | 你操纵每一步棋子 动用所有的关系 |
[08:39] | just to get me down here. | 就是为了把我弄来这里 |
[08:41] | You always were a quick study. | 你学东西总是很快 |
[08:43] | Where’s Ricardo Diaz? | 里卡多·迪亚兹在哪 |
[08:46] | – I don’t know. – Liar. | -我不知道 -骗子 |
[08:48] | I’m many things, | 我有很多身份 |
[08:50] | but a liar is not one of them. | 但是不包括骗子 |
[08:54] | You asked how I survived Lian Yu. | 你问我是怎么在炼狱活下来的 |
[08:58] | The answer is barely… | 差点就死了 |
[09:02] | and only with the help of a drug supplied by your Mr. Diaz, | 全都亏了你的迪亚兹先生提供的药物 |
[09:06] | so in exchange, | 所以作为交换 |
[09:07] | I facilitated an attack on the man who murdered my father, | 我协助他袭击了谋杀我父亲 |
[09:10] | left me for dead. | 留我等死的人 |
[09:11] | More than a fair trade. | 公平的交易 |
[09:14] | There was a time, Talia, | 曾几何时 塔莉亚 |
[09:17] | when aligning yourself | 与里卡多·迪亚兹 |
[09:19] | with a man like Ricardo Diaz would have been beneath you. | 这种人结盟会有失你的身份 |
[09:25] | I do what it takes to survive. | 为了活下去 我做什么都可以 |
[09:27] | Another lesson you seem to have forgotten. | 似乎你把这个教训也给忘了 |
[09:30] | I taught you to separate the man from the monster. | 我教过你如何把怪物从自己身上分离 |
[09:33] | Instead, you exposed your true identity | 结果你却将自己的真实身份 |
[09:36] | for all the world to see | 告知天下 |
[09:38] | and became the monster you always feared you were. | 然后变成了你一直害怕会变成的那种怪物 |
[09:40] | What do you want from me? | 你想怎样 |
[09:42] | There is a way out of Slabside, | 我有办法逃出斯拉博赛 |
[09:43] | and I need your help to escape. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[09:45] | You expect me to help you | 你给我家人带来了 |
[09:48] | after all the pain and the suffering | 这么多痛苦 |
[09:51] | that you inflicted on my family? | 你还指望我会帮你吗 |
[09:54] | What does it tell you that I would even ask for your help | 经历了你对我所作的一切 |
[09:56] | after what you’ve done to mine? | 我仍然寻求你的帮助 这说明什么 |
[10:04] | You don’t understand what they do to people down here. | 你不知道他们对这里的人做的事情 |
[10:07] | They reform criminals. | 他们在改造罪犯 |
[10:08] | They destroy them. | 他们是在摧毁那些人 |
[10:11] | You and I once stood on the same side. | 你我曾是同一战线的 |
[10:14] | We can do it again. | 我们依旧可以再次合作 |
[10:16] | You stood on the same side as Adrian Chase… | 你曾与阿德里安·蔡斯为盟 |
[10:20] | and my son lost his mother, | 因为他 我儿子失去了母亲 |
[10:23] | so now I’m here, trying to save | 所以我在这里 尽力去保护 |
[10:26] | what’s left of my family. | 我所剩不多的家人 |
[10:30] | Because I’m stuck | 自从你告诉我 |
[10:33] | in a cycle of violence, and I have been stuck there | 该如何处理我父亲的名单 |
[10:37] | since the moment | 我就被困在了 |
[10:39] | you told me what to do with my father’s list. | 暴力的漩涡中 |
[10:42] | You don’t honestly believe that, Oliver. | 你不是真的相信这些吧 奥利弗 |
[10:44] | There’s no Oliver in here. | 这里已经没有奥利弗了 |
[10:46] | I’m inmate 4587, | 我现在是犯人4587号 |
[10:49] | so I’m asking you, however you broke into my cell… | 所以我请你 不管因为什么闯入我的牢房 |
[10:56] | Get out. | 现在都给我滚 |
[11:07] | Excuse me. My husband is Oliver Queen, | 麻烦一下 我丈夫是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[11:10] | and as your colleagues have already triple-checked, | 你同事都帮我查了三次 |
[11:12] | I am definitely on his visitor’s list. | 我肯定在他来访者名单上 |
[11:13] | It’s been 20 minutes, and he’s not here. | 都20分钟了 他还没来 |
[11:15] | Inmate 4587 has had his visitation privileges revoked. | 犯人4587号已被撤销探视权利 |
[11:19] | What? What happened? What are you talking about? | 什么 出什么事了 你在说什么 |
[11:21] | I’m not at liberty to say, ma’am. | 这我不能说 女士 |
[11:23] | I’m his wife. I have a right to see my husband. | 我是他老婆 我有权利见我丈夫 |
[11:25] | I’m afraid you don’t. | 恐怕你没有了 |
[11:38] | – You’re Oliver’s wife. – Yeah. | -你是奥利弗的老婆 -是的 |
[11:40] | I recognize you from the picture he looks at all the time. | 我从他一直盯着的照片上认出了你 |
[11:42] | You know Oliver. | 你认识奥利弗 |
[11:44] | I’m kind of his sidekick in here. | 我算是他的跟班 |
[11:45] | Can you give him a message for me? | 能帮我带句话给他吗 |
[11:47] | Can you tell him that I have a lead on Diaz? | 告诉他我有迪亚兹的线索了 |
[11:49] | – He’ll know what it means. – I know what that means. | -他会懂的 -我知道这句话的意思 |
[11:51] | He’ll be so excited, | 他会超级激动的 |
[11:53] | but I can’t give him that message. | 但我没办法传话给他 |
[11:55] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[11:57] | Because he got sent down to level two. | 因为他被转去二级严管了 |
[11:59] | What’s level two? | 什么是二级严管 |
[12:01] | It’s bad, it’s really bad. | 那很糟糕 非常糟糕 |
[12:03] | It’s where they send the worst of the worst. | 罪大恶极的人都送去了那 |
[12:05] | But Oliver isn’t the worst of the worst. | 但是奥利弗不是什么罪大恶极之人 |
[12:08] | It’s kind of a long story, but he got set up, | 说来话长 他被陷害了 |
[12:10] | and then he had to stab a guard or two. | 接着他又不得不捅了一两名狱警 |
[12:14] | It all kind of happened fast, | 事情发生得太快 |
[12:16] | and there was a lot of blood. | 有好多血 |
[12:17] | No. Oliver — Oliver would never– | 不 奥利弗不会 |
[12:18] | He would never do something like that. | 他不可能做这种事的 |
[12:20] | I don’t know if you’ve noticed, | 不知道你注意到没有 |
[12:21] | but the guards aren’t exactly on the side of good in here. | 这里的狱警并不是好人 |
[12:26] | – I should go. – Wait just one second. | -我要走了 -等等 |
[12:27] | Sorry about your husband. | 发生在你丈夫身上的事 我很抱歉 |
[12:29] | He’s the best. | 他最棒了 |
[12:40] | Target sighted. | 已看见目标人物 |
[12:41] | Heading into the sketchy loading dock to confirm. | 正走进装卸区确认 |
[12:43] | Ok, Curtis. Once you get firm confirmation, | 柯蒂斯 一旦你确认 |
[12:45] | we’ll move in but not before, | 我们就上 但要等你确认之后 |
[12:47] | So keep it cool, ok? | 你要保持冷静 好吗 |
[12:48] | Sure. That will be easy to do in wool pants. | 当然 羊毛裤最凉爽了 |
[13:15] | We still don’t have eyes on Byrd. | 我们依旧没看见伯德 |
[13:16] | Find out why. | 找出原因 |
[13:30] | You do. Yes, you do, Curtis. | 是的 你有 柯蒂斯 你有 |
[13:32] | Yes. Yes. I do. | 是的 是的 我当然有 |
[13:35] | You speak English. | 你会说英语 |
[13:37] | Bring you entire supply to the Mandrake Gallery | 把你的所有存货带到曼德拉画廊 |
[13:39] | tomorrow, 8 p.m. | 明天晚上 8点 |
[13:41] | Monsieur Byrd will be waiting. | 伯德先生会在那等你 |
[13:42] | You’ll get your money then. | 届时你会拿到你的钱 |
[13:44] | Wait. | 等等 |
[13:46] | A second meeting was not a part of our agreement. | 第二次会面并不在计划之内 |
[13:49] | Do we have a problem, Dr. Somto? | 你有什么问题吗 索姆特博士 |
[13:51] | What are you doing? Just agree to the meeting. | 你在干嘛 同意见面 |
[13:54] | Curtis! | 柯蒂斯 |
[13:55] | No. No problem at all. | 不 完全没问题 |
[14:01] | What the hell was that? | 你刚刚在搞什么 |
[14:02] | You said this was a one-time deal– | 你说这是一锤子买卖 |
[14:04] | Meet the guy, get out, done. | 会个面 然后离开 任务结束 |
[14:05] | Getting roped into the sequel was not part of the plan! | 计划中根本没有第二次 |
[14:08] | We’re in the field. | 我们在执行外勤任务 |
[14:09] | Sometimes, plans change in the field! | 有时候 在实战中计划赶不上变化 |
[14:11] | You, of all people, should know that! | 这个你应该最清楚的 |
[14:13] | Look. My days in the field were over | 听着 奥利弗进监狱的那天起 |
[14:16] | the day Oliver went to prison. | 我出外勤的日子就结束了 |
[14:18] | I would like to keep it that way. | 我不想再出外勤了 |
[14:19] | Curtis, we still need to nail Byrd. | 柯蒂斯 我们仍需抓到伯德 |
[14:21] | We can’t do that without you! | 没有你我们做不到 |
[14:23] | Well, then you better hope I have a twin or a clone or something. | 那你就指望我有个双胞胎或者克隆人吧 |
[14:26] | Because I am not doing that again! | 反正我不会再出外勤了 |
[14:28] | I’m out! | 我不干了 |
[14:31] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这没道理 |
[14:33] | Mr. Queen has two hours | 奎恩先生这个月 |
[14:35] | of visitation left this month, | 还剩两小时的探视时间 |
[14:36] | so I suggest you get it straightened out, | 我建议你尽快搞清楚 |
[14:38] | or I will have the U.S. Attorney so far up your ass | 否则我会闹到总检察长那里 |
[14:41] | that you’ll have to turn your head to the left and cough. | 让你蛋疼得生不如死 |
[14:45] | I mean, no offense to Black Siren, | 虽然你作为黑海妖也很厉害 |
[14:47] | but I actually think you’re scarier as an attorney. | 不过我觉得你作为律师更加气势逼人 |
[14:49] | Black Siren gets results. | 黑海妖出马便有成果 |
[14:51] | All the D.A. got was stonewalled. | 而作为地方检察官总是处处碰壁 |
[14:52] | Prison authorities insisted that Oliver | 监狱方面坚称奥利弗这个月 |
[14:54] | already maxed his visitation allowances this month. | 已经用完了他的允许探视时间 |
[14:57] | How? I’ve only been there once. I– | 怎么会 我只去探视过他一次 |
[15:02] | Something’s wrong. | 有问题 |
[15:03] | Obviously. | 那还用说 |
[15:06] | Sorry. Empathy’s a word I’m learning. | 抱歉 我还在学习共情的能力 |
[15:09] | It’s a work in progress. | 还有待提高 |
[15:10] | The prisoner that knew Oliver said | 那个认识奥利弗的囚犯说 |
[15:12] | they took him somewhere called level two. | 他们把他带到了一个叫二级严管的地方 |
[15:13] | We need to figure out what that is. | 我们得弄清楚怎么回事 |
[15:15] | We? | 我们 |
[15:16] | Consider it a lesson in empathy. | 就当是学习共情的一堂课吧 |
[15:17] | Ok. I’m accessing the federal Slabside records– | 我在获取斯拉博赛在联邦政府的记录 |
[15:19] | employment, inmate sentencing, | 雇佣人员 囚犯刑期 |
[15:21] | infrastructure. | 基础设施 |
[15:22] | I don’t know what’s more amusing– | 我不知道哪个更有意思 |
[15:23] | The fact that you just broke 6 laws in front of me | 是你刚刚在我面前触犯了六条法律 |
[15:25] | or that you’re forcing me to feel empathetic about it. | 还是你要求我对此生出同情心 |
[15:28] | What? What’s wrong? | 怎么 有什么问题 |
[15:29] | 斯拉博赛最高级别监狱搜索 无结果返回 | |
[15:30] | Wherever they took Oliver is completely off the books. | 他们转移奥利弗没有任何官方记录 |
[15:33] | There’s no record of anything at Slabside called level two. | 斯拉博赛官方也没有叫做二级严管的地方 |
[16:19] | What the hell happened to him? | 他到底怎么了 |
[16:20] | You don’t recognize a dead body? | 死尸你看不懂吗 |
[16:24] | What goes on in that room? | 他们在那间房里干什么 |
[16:26] | That’s where they reform you. | 那是他们重塑你的地方 |
[16:28] | Therapy doesn’t kill people, Talia. | 治疗不应该弄死人 塔莉亚 |
[16:30] | You have a surprising amount of empathy | 对于一个袭击了你的人 |
[16:32] | for a man who assaulted you. | 你还真是够富有同情心的 |
[16:33] | He’s dead because of whatever happened behind those doors. | 他是被他们在那间房里折磨死的 |
[16:37] | Then he’s one of the lucky ones. | 那他还算幸运 |
[16:40] | – What? – Those who walk out alive | -什么 -那些活着出来的人 |
[16:41] | suffer much more. | 会更加备受煎熬 |
[16:44] | You have no idea what your doctor is really doing down here. | 没人知道你那医生在这里到底搞什么鬼 |
[16:47] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[16:50] | Dr. Parker’s behind this? | 这是帕克医生搞的吗 |
[16:51] | Not so quick a study after all. | 看来你还是不够聪明 |
[16:53] | You fell for Parker’s lies. | 你太容易相信帕克的谎言了 |
[16:56] | That’s what happens when you fail to keep your two sides separate. | 当你不能把你的两个角色区分开来 |
[16:58] | You become weak. | 你就变得软弱了 |
[16:59] | Whatever is happening, we need to stop it. | 不管发生了什么 我们得阻止它 |
[17:03] | These people are criminals. | 这些人是罪犯 |
[17:05] | The likes of which you’ve spent the past 6 years putting away. | 是你过去六年打击关押的那种人 |
[17:08] | I’m surprised you want to help them. | 我很惊讶你想帮助他们 |
[17:10] | But you were the one who pushed me towards helping others, | 是你敦促我去帮助他人 |
[17:14] | towards fighting for justice. | 为正义而斗争 |
[17:18] | You had honor then. | 你那时还有正义感 |
[17:21] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前了 |
[17:22] | Now all I care about is getting out of here. | 现在我只关心怎么从这里出去 |
[17:25] | Are you prepared to help me with that? | 你准备好帮我了吗 |
[17:29] | Then we have nothing further to discuss. | 那我们没什么好聊的了 |
[17:39] | I need to see Dr. Parker. | 我需要见帕克医生 |
[17:41] | That’s not how it works. | 不是你想见就能见 |
[17:42] | I need his help. I’m having a relapse. | 我需要他的帮助 我又复发了 |
[17:48] | Hey, Dinah. Do you have a sec? | 黛娜 你有空吗 |
[17:51] | Yeah. Uh, is this about the Hudson case? | 是为了哈德森那件案子吗 |
[17:52] | Because I would like to get 3 counts if we can. | 最好能有三个陪审员站在我们这边 |
[17:54] | Hi, Dinah. | 黛娜你好 |
[17:56] | Hi. Wow. Ok. Since when are you two friends? | 你俩什么时候成了朋友 |
[17:58] | Well, we decided to start a | 我们决定为 |
[17:59] | support group for women who’ve been attacked by Diaz. | 被迪亚兹还有他的杀手们袭击过的女性 |
[18:01] | Or his assassins. Do you care to join? | 成立一个互助小组 要加入吗 |
[18:05] | Thanks, I’ll pass, | 谢谢 不必了 |
[18:06] | but, hey, maybe you should get back to witness protection | 不过在你们想起来你俩痛恨彼此之前 |
[18:09] | and you should head on back to Earth Two | 你最好继续留在证人保护计划 |
[18:10] | before you both remember you hate each other. | 而你则应该回去地球二 |
[18:12] | Ok. Real talk. We’re working together, and we need your help. | 说正事 我们在合作 需要你的帮助 |
[18:15] | – We? – It’s called empathy, Dinah. | -我们 -这叫做共情 黛娜 |
[18:17] | I’m about 100% sure that’s not what we’re dealing with here. | 我很确定这绝对不是 |
[18:19] | But what is going on? | 不过到底发生了什么 |
[18:20] | Slabside is denying felicity access to Oliver. | 斯拉博赛不允许费利西蒂探视奥利弗 |
[18:23] | They’re keeping him somewhere called level two, | 他们把他关在一个叫做二级严管的地方 |
[18:24] | but there’s no record of anything at Slabside | 但是斯拉博赛的记录里没有这么一个地方 |
[18:26] | called level two, so we dove into the employee records, | 于是我们又查了雇员记录 |
[18:28] | – and we found something. – Yes. A psychiatrist by the name | -有所发现 -一个精神科医生 |
[18:30] | of Dr. Jarrett Parker with a “P.” | 叫做杰瑞特·帕克 |
[18:32] | We need you to check to see if there were any complaints made | 我们需要你帮忙查查星城警局是否有关于 |
[18:34] | to the SCPD about Parker during his private practice. | 帕克在私下治疗期间的投诉 |
[18:37] | Surprised you didn’t just hack into SCPD yourself. | 真惊讶你居然没自己侵入星城警局系统 |
[18:39] | Oh, I did. There was just nothing in the digital records. | 我进去过了 电子档案里没有任何东西 |
[18:41] | I was hoping we can do this the old-fashioned way | 我希望我们能采用老方法 |
[18:43] | and go through the hard copies in the SCPD archive. | 翻翻星城警局档案室的复印件 |
[18:46] | Ok, but what makes us believe this Parker guy is shady? | 但我们凭什么认为帕克这家伙有猫腻 |
[18:49] | Slabside doesn’t have a psychiatric program for their inmates. | 斯拉博赛根本没有针对囚犯的精神病治疗计划 |
[18:53] | Whatever Parker is doing is not being reported. | 帕克所做的一切都未经上报 |
[18:58] | Please. If Oliver is in trouble, | 求你了 如果奥利弗有麻烦 |
[19:00] | we have to help him. | 我们得帮他 |
[19:04] | Surprised to see you here. | 你居然在这里 |
[19:06] | Thought you’d be out. | 我以为你已经走了 |
[19:07] | Well, still have a job to do, | 我还有份工作要做 |
[19:08] | you know, the one that doesn’t involve | 一份不涉及肢体破碎 |
[19:10] | possibly dismemberment end or death. | 或死亡的工作 |
[19:12] | Since when have you been afraid of any of that? | 你什么时候开始怕这些了 |
[19:14] | – Since always. – You know what I mean. | -一直如此 -你知道我的意思 |
[19:17] | You always ran the risk of dying with Team Arrow. | 你总是和绿箭团队出生入死 |
[19:18] | Why is it any different now with A.R.G.U.S.? | 为什么现在在天眼会就不一样了 |
[19:20] | It just is. Let’s leave it at that. | 是不一样 就这样吧 |
[19:22] | No. We can’t just leave it at that. | 不 我们不能就这样 |
[19:25] | You’re sidelining yourself. I want to know why. | 你在自暴自弃 我想知道原因 |
[19:30] | I just don’t have it in me anymore. | 我就是没有那种勇气了 |
[19:33] | What the hell is that supposed to mean? | 这到底是什么意思 |
[19:37] | Oliver’s in prison. Even he couldn’t outrun the risk | 奥利弗在监狱里 连他也无法逃脱 |
[19:41] | that it takes to be out there fighting. | 在外战斗的代价 |
[19:44] | This life has cost me my marriage, | 这种生活已经毁了我的婚姻 |
[19:46] | gotten me stabbed, and people I love shot. | 让我被捅伤 让我爱的人中枪 |
[19:50] | Maybe you and Lyla and everyone else has | 也许你 莱拉和其他人 |
[19:52] | what it takes to cope with it, | 都能够应付这种代价 |
[19:54] | but I can’t keep lying to myself. | 但我不能再骗自己了 |
[19:57] | Being Mr. Terrific… | 做卓越先生… |
[20:02] | it’s just not me anymore. | 已不再是我了 |
[20:05] | I’ve been at war, seen the faces of men who are done. | 我参过战 见过那些毫无斗志的人的脸庞 |
[20:11] | Curtis, that is not you. | 柯蒂斯 你并非如此 |
[20:12] | Yeah. I am pretty sure that is me. | 我很肯定我就是那样 |
[20:16] | 14 PhDs, fluent in multiple languages, | 你拥有14个博士学位 精通多门语言 |
[20:21] | genius, bronze medal decathlete. | 你是个天才 是十项全能铜牌 |
[20:23] | Mr. Terrific isn’t just an alter ego you can lay aside. | 卓越先生不是你能搁置的另一个自我 |
[20:26] | It’s who you are, Curtis. | 那就是你 柯蒂斯 |
[20:29] | The only real risk you’re running is denying the truth in that. | 你否定这个事实才是唯一的风险 |
[20:32] | Now, I respect your decision to sit out this mission. | 现在 我尊重你不参加这次任务的决定 |
[20:37] | Just make sure it’s the right one. | 但请确保你的决定是正确的 |
[20:45] | When did you notice the rage happening? | 你什么时候发现有这种狂怒情绪 |
[20:48] | When I saw the inmate with the grim reaper tattoo. | 当我看到那个有着死神纹身的犯人时 |
[20:52] | Interesting. Why do you think you responded so negatively to him? | 有意思 你认为你为什么对他有消极反应 |
[20:56] | He was among the group who attacked me on level one. | 他是在一级严管里攻击我的人之一 |
[21:00] | Well, the good news is | 好消息是 |
[21:02] | you didn’t give in to your violent tendencies. | 你没有向你的暴力倾向妥协 |
[21:06] | You came here. That means the treatment is working. | 你来找我了 说明治疗有效 |
[21:09] | Dr. Parker, the main reason that I didn’t do anything was | 帕克医生 我没有动手的主要原因是 |
[21:15] | he was dead. | 他死了 |
[21:17] | I–I saw him being w-wheeled out of the room | 我看到他从蓝色门的房间里 |
[21:20] | with the blue door. | 被推出来 |
[21:24] | Unfortunately, some inmates don’t respond | 不幸的是 有些犯人对治疗的反应 |
[21:28] | as well as you to the process. | 不像你那么好 |
[21:31] | When you’re breaking new scientific ground, | 当你在开辟新的科学领域时 |
[21:33] | setbacks are inevitable. | 挫折是难免的 |
[21:35] | It seems like a prisoner dying is | 似乎一个囚犯的死 |
[21:40] | a little bit more than a setback. | 不止是一个挫折 |
[21:43] | Look at what we’ve done together, | 看看我们一起完成了什么 |
[21:45] | h-how we’ve eliminated that part of yourself | 我们去除了你内心 |
[21:48] | that was trapped in a cycle of violence. | 被困在暴力循环的部分 |
[21:51] | Imagine that on a grander scale. | 从更大的层面去考虑 |
[21:55] | The world would be a much safer place. | 这个世界将会变得更安全 |
[21:58] | Right, but people are dying. | 没错 但有人死了 |
[22:04] | What about them? | 他们怎么办 |
[22:06] | That sounds like something the old you would say, 4587, | 这听起来像以前的你会说的话 4587号 |
[22:12] | the hero who insisted on righting the wrongs of strangers | 那个为了坚持纠正陌生人犯下的错误 |
[22:16] | at the expense of the safety and well-being | 不惜牺牲他所爱之人的 |
[22:18] | of the people he loves. | 安全与幸福的英雄 |
[22:20] | I thought you weren’t that person anymore. | 我以为你已经不是那个人了 |
[22:24] | I’m not. | 我不是他 |
[22:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:30] | You need to continue focusing on yourself, | 你要继续专注于你自己 |
[22:34] | on the man you need to be | 专注于你需要变成的那个你 |
[22:37] | for the sake of your family. | 为了你的家人 |
[22:38] | If you’re unable to do that, | 你要是做不到 |
[22:42] | we’ll be forced | 我们就不得不 |
[22:44] | to pursue some other treatment options. | 寻求一些别的治疗选择 |
[22:50] | Why is an arrest report from 1985 | 为什么1985年的一份逮捕报告会和 |
[22:53] | in the same box as an employee file from 2002? | 2002年的一份员工档案放在同一个箱子里 |
[22:56] | It doesn’t make any sense! | 这说不通 |
[22:57] | I know, after the department switched to computerized files, | 局里换成电子档案之后 |
[22:59] | they just stopped taking care of this place. | 他们就不再打理这地方了 |
[23:00] | You mean, the SCPD is late to the digital party? | 你是说 星城警局很晚进行数字化吗 |
[23:04] | Shocking. | 真让人震惊 |
[23:06] | Felicity, there may be some other options. | 费利西蒂 也许还有别的办法 |
[23:09] | Now I still have friends in the FBI. | 我在联调局还有朋友 |
[23:10] | – I can call– – Because the FBI is known | -我可以打… -因为他们 |
[23:12] | for their speed and efficiency? | 因速度和效率而出名吗 |
[23:14] | Do you have a better idea? | 你有更好的主意吗 |
[23:16] | Yes. I asked the U.S. Attorney to file a motion | 是的 我请总检察长发了一份 |
[23:19] | compelling Slabside to release all their records. | 要求斯拉博赛公开所有记录的动议 |
[23:22] | Oh, and you think my way is slow? | 你还觉得我的办法慢吗 |
[23:24] | That could take weeks, months. | 那可能要花上几周 甚至几个月 |
[23:26] | Oliver may not have weeks, he may not have months! | 奥利弗没有几周 更别说几个月了 |
[23:28] | He may not even have days! | 他可能连几天时间都没有 |
[23:29] | We don’t know where he is. | 我们都不知道他在哪 |
[23:33] | I had no idea what his life had become in there, | 我不知道他在那里面过得怎么样 |
[23:36] | the things that he’s had to do. | 还有他不得不做的事 |
[23:38] | Felicity, you’ve been focused on catching a homicidal maniac. | 费利西蒂 你一直忙于抓捕杀人狂 |
[23:42] | If anybody understands that, it’s Oliver. | 奥利弗一定会理解的 |
[23:44] | And Oliver’s the one who decided to go to prison. | 奥利弗是自己决定要进监狱的 |
[23:46] | This isn’t on you. | 这不怪你 |
[23:46] | And I was pissed about that decision. | 我还因为他的决定生他的气 |
[23:49] | I should have visited him more. | 我应该多去看他的 |
[23:51] | I should have been able to prevent this. | 我应该阻止这一切的 |
[23:55] | Look. I get it, ok, but trust me, | 听着 我懂你的感受 但是相信我 |
[23:58] | There is nothing you could have done. | 无论怎么样你都没法阻止的 |
[24:01] | You have to stop blaming yourself. | 不要再责怪你自己了 |
[24:04] | I thought that the worst thing that could happen | 我之前还以为 我的丈夫进了监狱 |
[24:07] | was me losing my husband to prison. | 就已经是最糟糕的事情了 |
[24:12] | Well, what if I lose him permanently? | 要是我永远失去了他呢 |
[24:24] | If you still want to get out of here, we go tonight. | 如果你还想要离开 我们就今晚行动 |
[24:28] | Well, I’m glad you’ve finally come to your senses, | 我很高兴你的理智终于回来了 |
[24:30] | though I suspect your willingness | 但是我怀疑 |
[24:31] | to conspire comes with…conditions. | 你同意是有条件的吧 |
[24:35] | I need you to help me expose the truth about Dr. Parker. | 我要你帮我揭露帕克医生的真面目 |
[24:39] | And how do you propose we do that? | 你想怎么做 |
[24:40] | The evidence we need is behind those blue doors. | 我们需要的证据就在蓝色的门后面 |
[24:43] | We break in, we get it, we escape. | 我们闯进去 拿证据 然后逃跑 |
[24:45] | That would be unwise. | 这可不明智 |
[24:46] | You’ve seen what happens to people who go into that room. | 你也见识过了进入那个房间的人的下场 |
[24:48] | They come out in body bags. | 他们是装在尸体袋里抬出来的 |
[24:49] | Talia, we are doing this my way, | 塔莉亚 要么按我的方式来 |
[24:51] | or we’re not doing it at all. | 要么我们什么也别干 |
[24:52] | You’d risk both our lives to help these prisoners, | 你要冒着我们两人的性命 去救这些囚犯 |
[24:55] | despite knowing that every last one is a murderer or worse? | 即便知道他们都是杀人犯或更糟 |
[24:58] | These people are being treated like they are disposable. | 这些人像一次性工具一样被对待 |
[25:02] | No one deserves that. | 没有人该被这样对待 |
[25:04] | Tell me, did you feel that same compassion | 告诉我 你将剑刺入我父亲胸膛时 |
[25:05] | when you rammed a sword through my father’s chest? | 你有对他抱有同样的同情心吗 |
[25:07] | No, because back then, | 没有 因为那个时候 |
[25:08] | I still allowed the monster that you helped unleash take over. | 支配我身体的是由你释放出的那个怪物 |
[25:11] | Don’t insinuate that my father’s death was somehow my fault. | 你不要暗指我父亲的死是我的错 |
[25:14] | Look. I–Ra’s’ death was my fault. | 听我说 拉斯的死是我的错 |
[25:19] | I couldn’t see past what he intended to do to my city, | 我不能无视他要对我的城市做的事 |
[25:24] | So I didn’t stop and think about his family, | 所以我没有停手 没考虑过他的家人 |
[25:27] | and for that, I am truly sorry. | 对此 我真的很抱歉 |
[25:31] | I know you hate me… | 我知道你恨我 |
[25:34] | But I was your student once, | 但我曾是你的学生 |
[25:37] | and we trusted each other completely. | 我们当时全心地信任对方 |
[25:40] | We need to find that trust again. | 我们得找回当时的信任 |
[25:43] | Because it is the only way | 因为只有这样 |
[25:45] | both of us will get what we want. | 我们两个才能如愿以偿 |
[25:53] | Remember, the area surrounding this meet is densely populated. | 记住 这次会面的周围地区人群密集 |
[25:57] | Byrd will not hesitate to leverage this | 如果伯德产生了疑心 |
[25:58] | if he suspects something’s up. | 他会毫不犹豫地利用这一点 |
[26:00] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[26:04] | But he won’t, right, | 他不会起疑心的 对吧 |
[26:06] | as long as you all send me in there alone? | 只要你们派我一个人前去 |
[26:09] | Curtis, that’s the hope, but don’t worry, man. | 柯蒂斯 我们希望如此 但不要担心 |
[26:12] | You got this. | 你能行的 |
[26:13] | Right. I just need to turn off the part of my brain going, “Aah!” | 没错 就是得先屏蔽一下我脑子里的尖叫 |
[26:20] | Ok. Ready. What’s the plan? | 好 我准备好了 计划是什么 |
[26:22] | We’re gonna give him exactly what he wants. | 他想要什么 我们就给他什么 |
[26:26] | The chemical will be housed in this. | 化学试剂会被放在这里面 |
[26:30] | The case contains a hidden targeting system. | 这个箱子安装了隐藏靶向系统 |
[26:32] | Use it to scan the building and locate the hostiles. | 用它可以扫描建筑 并锁定敌人 |
[26:35] | That way, we’ll know exactly where to hit and how hard. | 这样一来 我们就知道瞄准方向和发射力度 |
[26:41] | Once you locate Byrd, hand off the case and get clear. | 一旦你见到伯德 就交出箱子走人 |
[26:44] | We’ll launch the attack on your go. | 我们会根据你的指令开始进攻 |
[26:48] | Dr. Somto. | 索姆特博士 |
[27:00] | Targets acquired. | 目标信息已收到 |
[27:02] | Make the exchange and get clear. | 完成交易 然后走人 |
[27:30] | A binary chemical bomb. | 二进制化学炸弹 |
[27:34] | I didn’t take you for someone as crude as a terrorist. | 我之前没觉得你和恐怖分子一样粗鲁 |
[27:36] | What you call crude I see as lucrative. | 你认为这是粗鲁 但我认为这是划算 |
[27:39] | All I needed was a fall guy, | 我只需要一个替罪羊 |
[27:41] | and you were far too perfect a mark. | 而你就是最完美的人选 |
[27:45] | Perhaps you are forgetting | 你不会忘了吧 |
[27:45] | you are standing right in front of the bomb. | 你就站在这个炸弹前面 |
[27:49] | You’ve heard of remote detonation, haven’t you? | 你没听说过远程引爆吗 |
[27:53] | For someone so smart, are you really this dumb? | 作为一个高智商的人 你不会这么笨吧 |
[27:56] | Well, actually, if I wanted to do something super-dumb, | 事实上 如果我真想做超级蠢事 |
[27:58] | I’d probably do something stupid like tackle you to the ground, | 我大概会将你撂倒在地 |
[28:01] | take that tablet, | 然后抢过平板电脑 |
[28:02] | and shove it down your throat. | 把它塞进你的喉咙 |
[28:03] | That’s our mark. Get ready to move. | 这就是信号 准备行动 |
[28:10] | Still a sense of humor. | 真是佩服你 |
[28:12] | Quite impressive for someone about to die. | 作为将死之人还能这么幽默 |
[28:16] | Guess I’m just ready for it. | 大概是因为我做好准备了 |
[28:17] | I do have one request first. | 我只是还有一个请求 |
[28:21] | Can you give me a countdown before you kill me? | 在你杀我之前 能倒数一下吗 |
[28:24] | First time I’ve heard that one. | 我第一次听到这种请求 |
[28:26] | I wasn’t talking to you. | 我不是在跟你说话 |
[28:44] | Too bad for you I am pretty damn smart. | 真遗憾 我很聪明 |
[28:50] | The bomb’s disarmed. Byrd’s down. | 炸弹已经解除 伯德倒下了 |
[28:52] | – Are you all right? – I don’t know. | -你还好吗 -我不知道 |
[28:54] | Do I still have my legs? | 我的腿还在吗 |
[28:55] | I got so much adrenaline Going right now, I can’t even tell. | 我现在的肾上腺素太多都无法判断了 |
[29:00] | Come on, Talia. Come on, come on, come on. | 拜托 塔莉亚 拜托 |
[29:14] | Stop! | 停下 |
[29:16] | About time. | 是时候了 |
[29:20] | You know, they say the mark of a great teacher | 人们说好老师的标志是她的学生 |
[29:23] | is when her pupil finally surpasses her. | 青出于蓝而胜于蓝 |
[29:28] | What–what are you doing? | 你 你在做什么 |
[29:29] | What I should have done from the beginning– | 做我一开始就该做的事 |
[29:31] | let you perish. | 让你死 |
[29:46] | -Brace yourself. -god, I could use a nap. | -稳住 -天啊 我都瞌睡了 |
[29:55] | That’s enough of that. | 够了 |
[29:59] | Take them to the room. | 把他们带进房间 |
[30:07] | Yeah. Felicity, I hate to say it. | 费利西蒂 我真的不想这么说 |
[30:08] | But I think we might need to try a different approach here. | 但我觉得我们该换别的方法试试 |
[30:10] | It’s not that we’re giving up. | 不是说我们要放弃 |
[30:11] | It’s just that we need to figure out another way to– | 只是我们需要找到另一种方法去 |
[30:13] | found him. | 找到了 |
[30:15] | During Parker’s private practice, | 帕克在开私人诊所期间 |
[30:17] | he was also a defendant in 3 malpractice cases, | 也是三起医疗事故的被告 |
[30:19] | all settled out of court. | 都庭外和解了 |
[30:20] | Check this out. Robert Goodman. | 看下这个人 罗伯特·古德曼 |
[30:23] | It’s one of his patients. | 其中一位患者 |
[30:24] | 22-year-old male referred to Parker back in 2015 | 22岁的男性在2015年 |
[30:28] | after experiencing several violent outbursts. | 几次暴力事件后被介绍给帕克 |
[30:30] | Parker promised the parents he could make their son docile. | 帕克向他父母承诺会让他们的儿子温顺下来 |
[30:33] | Instead, Goodman began suffering spontaneous bouts of amnesia. | 然而 古德曼突然开始出现自发的健忘症 |
[30:37] | What the hell was this guy doing to these people? | 他到底对这些人做了什么 |
[30:39] | It’s not clear. Some sort of experimental treatment. | 还不清楚 应该是一些实验疗法 |
[30:41] | Looks like Parker’s making a career out of it | 看起来帕克常干这个 |
[30:43] | because I am looking at about 8 different cases | 因为我找到了像古德曼一样情况 |
[30:46] | that are exactly like goodman. | 的另外八起案件 |
[30:48] | Oh, my god! | 我的天啊 |
[30:50] | Felicity, what is it? | 费利西蒂 怎么了 |
[30:51] | “As goodman’s amnesia became more frequent, | ”当古德曼的健忘症越发频繁 |
[30:52] | he eventually lost all sense of identity and was”– | 他最终失去全部的身份认同感并且” |
[30:58] | This is what they’re gonna do to Oliver. | 这就是他们要对奥利弗做的事 |
[31:01] | They’re going to erase him. | 他们要清除他 |
[31:20] | I’m disappointed in you, 4587. | 4587号 我对你很失望 |
[31:23] | It’s always so unfortunate when a study doesn’t work out, | 研究不成功时总是令人遗憾 |
[31:27] | but this failure is especially painful. | 但这次的失败令人尤为痛苦 |
[31:32] | You’re a monster. | 你是个怪物 |
[31:36] | We could have done such great things together, | 我们原本可以一起成就伟大的事业 |
[31:38] | helped so many people. | 帮助很多人 |
[31:40] | This isn’t helping people! | 这不是在帮助人 |
[31:44] | I misjudged you. | 我看错你了 |
[31:47] | I thought after our work together, | 我原本以为在我们的努力下 |
[31:51] | you were committed to breaking your family’s cycle of violence. | 你已经下定决心要打破你家族中的暴力循环 |
[31:55] | My father pushed people away. | 我父亲疏远别人 |
[31:59] | He kept secrets, | 他有秘密 |
[32:01] | and I made those same mistakes. | 而我也犯过同样的错误 |
[32:04] | But if I choose to break the cycle, | 但如果我要打破循环 |
[32:10] | I’m gonna do it my way. | 我也要用我的方式来做 |
[32:13] | I suggest you hold very still, 4587. | 4587号 我建议你坐住别动 |
[32:23] | My name is Oliver Queen! | 我的名字是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[32:39] | Well, it seems like you’ve picked up | 好吧 看来你独自 |
[32:41] | a few new tricks without me. | 学到了些新把戏 |
[32:57] | These things are so barbaric. | 这些手环太残暴了 |
[33:06] | Must have an anti-tampering alarm. | 一定是有防篡改警告 |
[33:07] | Lockdown procedure initiated. | 启动封锁程序 |
[33:10] | All inmates should return to their cells immediately. | 所有犯人立刻回到自己的牢房 |
[33:13] | I’ve got the key card. | 我拿到钥匙卡了 |
[33:16] | I’ve got the file. We got to go. | 我拿到文件了 我们必须离开了 |
[33:20] | We’ll not be able to go quietly. | 我们无法安静地离开了 |
[33:42] | Where the hell are you two going? | 你们两个想去哪 |
[33:45] | We’re on lockdown. | 现在全面封锁了 |
[33:47] | You’re supposed to be in your cells. | 你们应该待在自己的牢房里 |
[33:51] | I said, get back to your cells. | 我说了 回到你们的牢房里 |
[34:06] | Straight ahead. | 直走 |
[34:13] | Do you think they realized they’re outmatched? | 你认为他们意识到打不过我们吗 |
[34:16] | I think they’re about to. | 他们马上会发现的 |
[35:15] | This goes down to the water. | 这里通往水边 |
[35:16] | Right. The only way out is through the morgue. | 对 唯一的出口是通过太平间 |
[35:20] | Shameful way to treat your dead. | 这么对待死去的人真可耻 |
[35:21] | They went this way. Over here! | 他们走这里 过来 |
[35:25] | They won’t be long. We must go. | 他们不会太久的 我们必须走了 |
[35:29] | I need you to give this to Felicity. | 我需要你把这个交给费利西蒂 |
[35:34] | If you stay, you will die. | 如果你留在这 你会死的 |
[35:35] | If I leave, I’m a fugitive forever. | 如果我离开了 我永远会是个逃犯 |
[35:38] | I won’t do that to my family. | 我不会对我的家庭做出那样的事 |
[35:41] | All those years ago, you were wrong. | 这些年以来你都错了 |
[35:45] | Giving the monster an identity didn’t contain the darkness. | 赋予怪物身份无法控制你的黑暗面 |
[35:48] | It just gave it power. | 那只会给它力量 |
[35:50] | Separating into two selves, | 割裂你的身份 |
[35:53] | hiding in the shadows… | 躲进阴影中 |
[35:57] | That was never the answer. | 这从来不是答案 |
[35:59] | Someone barricaded this. | 有人挡住门了 |
[36:01] | Get someone to break this down. | 让人打破大门 |
[36:03] | I will make sure your wife gets this | 我会确保你的妻子拿到这个 |
[36:08] | and that she knows her husband is as stubborn as ever. | 也让她知道你还是那么固执 |
[36:14] | I’ll hold them off. | 我拖住他们 |
[37:01] | Time to go, inmate. | 该走了 犯人 |
[37:03] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪 |
[37:05] | This whole place is getting shut down. | 这里都要关闭了 |
[37:07] | You’re going back to level one. | 你会回到一级严管 |
[37:12] | Despite official denials of the allegation | 尽管官方否认 |
[37:15] | of prisoner abuse at Slabside penitentiary, | 斯拉博赛监狱虐待犯人的控诉 |
[37:18] | documents provided by SCPD | 星城警局提供的资料 |
[37:20] | detailing the cruel and unusual practices | 详述了杰瑞特·帕克医生 |
[37:23] | of Dr. Jarrett parker, a suspect | 进行的残酷非正常的实验 |
[37:25] | in the cold case death of Robert Goodman, | 他也是罗伯特·古德曼死亡悬案的嫌疑犯 |
[37:27] | appear to connect the controversial therapist to the prison, | 这些文件可能会让这位饱受争议的医生入狱 |
[37:31] | bringing those denials into question… | 这也使得官方的否认陷入质疑声中… |
[37:34] | One for team Felicity. | 费利西蒂队再得一分 |
[37:35] | I’m still workshopping the name. | 我还没想好队名该叫什么 |
[37:37] | Question is which guardian angel | 问题是我们得到这个小东西 |
[37:39] | do we have to thank for this little baby? | 到底该感谢哪位守护天使呢 |
[37:41] | Oh, don’t know, don’t care. | 不知道 也不在乎 |
[37:43] | Oliver is back sleeping soundly | 奥利弗又可以在 |
[37:44] | in his regular maximum security prison cell | 安全的普通牢房里呼呼大睡 |
[37:46] | with no evil scientists trying to fry his brain. | 再也没有邪恶的科学家想谋杀他了 |
[37:48] | This, plus what we got from the records room, | 这个 再加上我们从档案室拿到的资料 |
[37:51] | is enough to earn Dr. Parker his own cozy little prison cell. | 足够把帕克医生扔进监狱里去了 |
[37:57] | You know, Slabside’s got a real PR nightmare | 斯拉博赛这回要面临 |
[37:59] | on their hands right now. | 巨大的公关危机了 |
[37:59] | What if we could use that | 除了关闭二级严管 |
[38:01] | for more than just shutting down level two? | 我们要是能用这个东西做更多事情呢 |
[38:03] | We can use this to appeal Oliver’s conviction. | 我们可以用这个给奥利弗上诉 |
[38:07] | We can use it to get Oliver out of prison. | 可以用这个让奥利弗出狱 |
[38:39] | You suffering from a relapse, doctor? | 医生 你旧病复发了吗 |
[38:42] | Allow me to provide the cure. | 我来给你治治吧 |
[38:45] | No! | 不 |
[38:49] | You haven’t made it home yet? | 还没回家吗 |
[38:51] | Wanted to get the mission report wrapped up. | 我想把任务报告写完 |
[38:53] | Make sure there were no abnormalities for Bell to find. | 确保贝尔挑不出错来 |
[38:56] | Yeah. Well, mission reports don’t usually take all night. | 好吧 写任务报告也用不了整夜吧 |
[38:57] | Besides, this was an on-the-books op. | 而且这是经过授权的任务 |
[38:59] | Shouldn’t be any abnormalities. | 应该没什么异常 |
[39:02] | – Then why’d I find one? – What’s this? | -我怎么就挑出来了 -这是什么 |
[39:04] | Something I lifted off Byrd before he went into custody. | 在伯德被拘留之前我从他那拿到的 |
[39:07] | – Why? – Lyla copied the bank data | -为什么 -莱拉复制了银行数据 |
[39:09] | because she suspected A.R.G.U.S. has something to hide. | 因为她觉得天眼会隐藏了什么 |
[39:11] | That data led us to Byrd. | 我们顺着数据的线索找到了伯德 |
[39:13] | If there’s a deeper connection that A.R.G.U.S. | 如果天眼会有什么 |
[39:14] | doesn’t want anyone to find, | 不想让外人知道的深入联系 |
[39:15] | I figure we should know first. | 我觉得我们应该提前知道 |
[39:17] | – Worth the risk, right? – Did you find anything? | -值得冒险 对吧 -你发现什么了 |
[39:19] | Check it out. | 看看吧 |
[39:23] | It’s a painting? It took you all night | 这是画吗 你花了整晚 |
[39:25] | to decrypt a single image? | 就破解了一幅画吗 |
[39:26] | Do you realize how many decryption algorithms I had to run | 你知道我仅仅让驱动启动 |
[39:29] | just to get the drive to boot up? | 就需要运行多少个解密算法吗 |
[39:30] | This thing’s security had security. | 这东西是机密中的机密 |
[39:32] | All right. Looks like someone doesn’t want us to see this. | 好吧 大概有人不想让我们看到这个 |
[39:35] | – What’s the origin? – Well, this painting is | -这画什么来头 -这幅画是19世纪 |
[39:37] | from the 19th century by a french artist named Jean-Leon Gerome. | 名叫让·莱昂·杰罗姆的法国艺术家画的 |
[39:42] | The title is “Dante, he hath seen hell.” | 名为《但丁 他见过了地狱》 |
[39:45] | – Hidden meaning? – It’s art. | -有隐藏含义吗 -这是艺术作品 |
[39:47] | There’s always a hidden meaning. | 当然有隐藏含义 |
[39:49] | We just need to find out what it is. | 我们需要弄明白隐藏含义是什么 |
[39:58] | Welcome back, Queen! | 欢迎回来 奎恩 |
[40:12] | Guess the morgue isn’t the only way out of level two after all. | 看来不一定非得死了才能离开二级严管 |
[40:16] | I’m just glad I made it out of there. | 我只是很高兴终于离开那儿了 |
[40:18] | Felicity will be, too. | 费利西蒂也会很高兴的 |
[40:22] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[40:23] | She came looking for you in visitation. | 她来探视过你 |
[40:25] | I told her about level two. | 我和她说了二级严管的事情 |
[40:28] | Was she ok? | 她还好吗 |
[40:29] | Yeah. She asked me to give you a message. | 很好 她让我给你捎个信儿 |
[40:33] | What message? | 什么消息 |
[40:34] | She’s got a lead on Diaz. | 她掌握了一个迪亚兹的线索 |
[40:36] | She’s close to getting them. | 就快抓住他们了 |
[40:42] | That’s good news, right? | 是好事 对吧 |
[40:47] | Well, all this saving of your husband crap has… | 这些拯救你老公什么的破事 |
[40:51] | Well, that’s made me very hungry, | 已经让我饥肠辘辘了 |
[40:53] | so I am gonna go get a pizza. | 我要去吃披萨 |
[40:55] | If you wanna come | 你想一起吗 |
[40:58] | or if you’re hungry. I don’t know. | 想不想吃东西 之类的 |
[41:01] | Are you asking me out on a friend date? | 你是在以朋友身份约我吗 |
[41:04] | No. | 不是 |
[41:06] | Power boost is complete. | 功率增强完成了 |
[41:08] | Which means we have a signal. | 这下我们有信号了 |
[41:12] | What is Silencer doing there? | 沉默者去那儿干什么 |
[41:39] | Get what you came for? | 达到此行的目的了吗 |
[41:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:42] | Just making good on an old promise. | 我要兑现一个过去的承诺 |
[41:46] | Isn’t that right, Anatoly? | 对不对 阿纳托利 |