时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:03] | After 6 years of being a vigilante, | 身为治安维持者六年以后 |
[00:05] | the only way to achieve my goal And save my city | 能够实现我的目标和拯救我城市的 |
[00:08] | was to confess to being the Green Arrow. | 唯一办法就是承认绿箭侠的身份 |
[00:10] | Now my family and friends must carry on my mission without me. | 现在我的家人朋友都在继续完成我未完的使命 |
[00:14] | I am no longer a hero. | 我不再是一个英雄 |
[00:16] | Now I am inmate 4587. | 我现在是犯人4587号 |
[00:20] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:22] | – Where’d you get that? – Felicity gave it to me. | -那个你是从哪得来的 -费利西蒂给我的 |
[00:23] | I opened it up, and I found this. | 我打开它 找到了这个 |
[00:25] | They’re GPS coordinates for this island. | 这是这座岛的GPS坐标 |
[00:27] | I know exactly what this is. | 我知道这是什么 |
[00:31] | Grab your stuff. We’re going back. | 拿好你的东西 我们要回去了 |
[00:32] | – Back where? – To Star City. | -回哪 -星城 |
[00:34] | The Silencer’s the only lead we have on Diaz. | 沉默者是我们能找到迪亚兹的唯一线索 |
[00:35] | We can’t let her escape. | 我们不能让她逃了 |
[00:36] | Isn’t this kind of what we’ve been doing the whole time, | 这不就是我们一直在做的事吗 |
[00:38] | Stepping in when the system fails? | 在体系失败时插手干预 |
[00:40] | Isn’t that sort of the vigilante M.O.? | 这不就像是治安维持者的专用手法吗 |
[00:42] | Sometimes, you have to cross the line for that. | 有时候你必须因此越界 |
[00:44] | Listen. Nobody believes in that more than me. | 听着 没人比我更相信那一点 |
[00:46] | I’m just not sure that’s what this is. | 我就是不确定这个是否如此 |
[00:48] | You’ll never get to the demon | 你永远找不到恶魔 |
[00:49] | because you’re on the wrong level. | 因为你处在错误的等级 |
[00:51] | The demon is on level two. | 恶魔在二级严管 |
[01:00] | Let’s go, 4587. | 走吧 4587号 |
[01:02] | You’re going downstairs. | 你要下去了 |
[01:42] | I am Dr. Jarrett Parker, chief psychiatrist on level two. | 我是杰瑞特·帕克医生 二级严管的首席精神病医生 |
[01:46] | Keeping me in here without food or water. | 把我关在这里断水断粮 |
[01:48] | I understand these conditions | 我知道这些待遇 |
[01:50] | may cause some discomfort, | 可能会让你感到不适 |
[01:52] | but your recent behavior indicates that you are | 但你最近的一些表现 |
[01:55] | a danger to other inmates and yourself. | 都表明你可能会伤害到你自己和其他犯人 |
[01:58] | Until I can determine you are in the right mental state | 除非我能确定你已经恢复心智 |
[02:01] | to be with the other inmates, | 可以和其他犯人和平共处 |
[02:04] | it will be just the two of us for a while. | 不然短时间内就只有我能来看你了 |
[02:07] | I’m here to conduct your psychiatric evaluation. | 我今天来是给你做精神状况评估的 |
[02:09] | But I’m not crazy. | 可我没有疯 |
[02:11] | That’s what I aim to determine. | 这个要由我来评判 |
[02:12] | Now let’s begin. | 我们现在开始吧 |
[02:16] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[02:17] | You know my name. | 你知道我的名字 |
[02:20] | Please answer the question. | 请你回答问题 |
[02:25] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我的名字是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[02:35] | I don’t belong here. | 我不应该被关在这 |
[02:37] | I’m hearing someone who doesn’t want to take responsibility | 我觉得是有人不想为他自己的行为 |
[02:39] | for his actions. | 承担责任 |
[02:41] | The choices that led you to Slabside are of your own design. | 你来到斯拉博赛都是你自己的选择所致 |
[02:45] | You’re not understanding me. | 你没听明白我的话 |
[02:46] | A man named Ricardo Diaz tried to kill my family. | 一个叫里卡多·迪亚兹的人在追杀我的家人 |
[02:50] | Somebody on this level has a connection to him. | 而在这里的某个人和他有联系 |
[02:53] | I need to find this person. | 我必须找到他 |
[02:56] | The only reason that I am here | 我会来这里的唯一原因 |
[02:57] | is because I put myself here. | 就是我故意进来的 |
[02:59] | – Do you understand? – For the sake of argument, | -你明白吗 -那我们就来讨论一下 |
[03:01] | what will you do after you find this person? | 那如果你找到了这个人 你会做什么呢 |
[03:04] | I will use them to stop Diaz. | 我会利用他来阻止迪亚兹 |
[03:06] | How? By hurting or killing him | 怎么利用 伤害甚至杀了他 |
[03:10] | and then Mr. Diaz? | 然后再杀了迪亚兹先生 |
[03:13] | Recidivism is the likelihood | 惯犯倾向就是指 |
[03:15] | that a violent criminal offender | 那些曾有过暴力犯罪前科的人 |
[03:16] | will commit another violent crime | 在重获自由后有很大的概率 |
[03:18] | when set free. | 会再次实施暴力犯罪 |
[03:19] | That is what I’m trying to prevent, | 而这就是我要竭力预防的情况 |
[03:22] | but I believe everyone here | 但我相信这里的每一个人 |
[03:24] | has a chance at redemption, | 都有被救赎的可能 |
[03:28] | even people like you. | 哪怕是你这样的人 |
[03:29] | I don’t need your help, | 我不需要你的帮助 |
[03:31] | and I don’t need redemption. | 我也不需要救赎 |
[03:33] | You don’t? | 你不需要 |
[03:34] | No. | 不需要 |
[03:35] | How many people have you hurt | 你伤害过多少人 |
[03:37] | besides the prisoners and guards you sent to the infirmary? | 除了刚被你送进医务室的犯人和狱警之外 |
[03:42] | – I don’t know. – How many people have you murdered? | -我不知道 -你谋杀了多少人 |
[03:47] | Would you say you have violent tendencies? | 你是否承认你具备暴力的倾向 |
[03:50] | I would say I’m trying to protect my family. | 我只是想保护好我的家人 |
[03:58] | And they do seem like a lovely family. | 他们看起来确实是很有爱的家人 |
[04:10] | We’ll unpack this more later. | 我们以后再慢慢聊这个 |
[04:28] | Where is Diaz? | 迪亚兹在哪 |
[04:30] | No food or water, | 没有食物也没有水 |
[04:32] | heat on blast. | 热浪滚滚 |
[04:34] | Call this an interrogation? | 你管这个叫审讯 |
[04:36] | It can only get worse for you. | 你不配合的话还有更惨的等着你 |
[04:37] | You don’t have the stomach to do what you need to do. | 你不够铁石心肠没办法严刑逼供 |
[04:40] | Diaz is only getting stronger. | 迪亚兹只会日益强大 |
[04:44] | You have no idea what’s coming. | 你们绝想不到有什么在等着你们 |
[04:54] | – Any luck? – No. | -有进展吗 -没有 |
[04:56] | Actually think she might be enjoying herself. | 实际上我觉得她在这待得很惬意 |
[04:58] | We’re gonna need to turn up the heat. | 我们应该再把温度调高 |
[05:00] | Any hotter, she’ll turn into soup. | 再热点 她就要化成肉汤了 |
[05:02] | I meant turn up the stakes, | 我的意思是升级手段 |
[05:03] | do whatever it takes to make her give us the information. | 不择手段 直到她提供信息为止 |
[05:05] | – You don’t mean torture? – I don’t not mean it. | -你不是指折磨她吧 -不排除这个 |
[05:08] | Felicity, you don’t know what you’re saying. | 费利西蒂 你不清楚这意味着什么 |
[05:10] | Torturing someone is a line you do not want to cross. | 严刑拷打别人绝对是你不想跨越的底线 |
[05:14] | When the navy discharged me | 当年海军部队让我退伍 |
[05:16] | for what I did to a prisoner, | 因为我折磨囚犯 |
[05:18] | I learned the lesson about the cost to my humanity | 我意识到这摧残了我的人性 |
[05:22] | because I still have nightmares of what I did, | 因为我到现在还做恶梦 梦到我的所作所为 |
[05:26] | even though I saved lives, | 即使我救了很多人 |
[05:27] | so when Tobias Church tortured me for over 20 hours, | 所以托拜厄斯·丘奇折磨了我将近20个小时 |
[05:31] | it was the universe paying me back. | 那就是宇宙在惩罚我 |
[05:33] | That’s evil for evil. | 那是恶果报应 |
[05:36] | I’m sorry about that. | 很遗憾听到这些事 |
[05:39] | I am. | 真的 |
[05:41] | Church broke you. | 但是丘奇撬开了你的嘴 |
[05:42] | You gave up Oliver’s identity, Rene. | 你说出了奥利弗的真实身份 雷内 |
[05:44] | It worked. | 起作用了 |
[05:46] | She tried to kill Dinah and Laurel and us. | 她想杀黛娜和劳蕾尔 还有我们 |
[05:50] | Diaz hired her. | 是迪亚兹雇她来的 |
[05:51] | He’s not gonna stop coming after us until we are all dead. | 他会继续追杀我们 直到我们都死光为止 |
[05:55] | Oh, shoot. I was supposed to meet with Dinah | 糟了 我和黛娜在活动中心有约 |
[05:58] | 5 minutes ago for a town hall. | 我已经迟到五分钟了 |
[05:59] | She is not going anywhere, | 她在这里跑不了 |
[06:01] | so we’re gonna take a break, | 我们就休息一会 |
[06:03] | and we’re gonna figure this out later. | 晚点再想办法解决吧 |
[06:05] | OK. | 好 |
[06:07] | All right. | 好 |
[06:12] | Star City’s seen better days. | 星城怎么落破成这样了 |
[06:13] | God, this place. I swore I’d never set foot here ever again. | 天呐 这个地方 我发誓我再也不会来这 |
[06:17] | Yeah. Me, too. | 我也是 |
[06:19] | Sounds like I’m not the only one with bad memories. | 看来不止我一个人对这里有不好的回忆 |
[06:29] | The coordinates have changed since Lian Yu. | 离开炼狱之后 坐标就改变了 |
[06:31] | Something must have triggered it. | 肯定被什么触发了 |
[06:32] | Felicity. She must know we’re here. | 是费利西蒂 她肯定知道我们来了 |
[06:38] | Well, let’s see where she wants you to go. | 看看她想你去哪 |
[06:44] | Sorry. Lost track of time. | 抱歉 忘了时间 |
[06:46] | We’re just about to start. | 我们正要开始 |
[06:49] | Don’t you want to know what’s going on in your community? | 难道你不想知道你的社区好不好吗 |
[06:50] | I need to know what’s going on for my algebra quiz tomorrow. | 我要知道明天我的代数考试能不能考好 |
[07:26] | The rich part of Star City gets 5 squad cars | 星城富人区配有五辆警车 |
[07:28] | for every one that the Glades get. | 而贫民区只有一辆 |
[07:30] | Ma’am, I assure you that’s not the case. | 女士 我向你保证情况不是这样的 |
[07:32] | When my store got robbed, | 有人打劫我的店时 |
[07:34] | it took SCPD two hours to get there. | 星城警局的人花了两个小时才到 |
[07:37] | You know who showed up only minutes later? | 你们知道谁在数分钟内就来了吗 |
[07:39] | That new Green Arrow. Where were you? | 那个新任绿箭侠 你们当时在哪呢 |
[07:41] | I apologize for that response time. | 我为警方的反应时长道歉 |
[07:43] | We are doing the best we can with limited resources. | 资源有限 我们已经尽最大的努力了 |
[07:45] | You and Mayor Pollard are in way over your heads. | 你和博拉德市长根本就应付不来 |
[07:48] | OK, guys. Look. Captain Drake is here. | 好了 大伙 德雷克队长已经来了 |
[07:51] | She’s trying to help. Let’s all be reasonable. | 她想要帮忙 大家都理智点吧 |
[07:53] | Well, facts are, Rene, | 其实 雷内 |
[07:55] | things were better off with the vigilantes. | 以前有治安维持者反而更好 |
[07:58] | Yeah? Come on. | 对吧 就是 |
[08:15] | All set. | 准备就绪 |
[08:35] | Fire. | 起火了 |
[08:36] | Fire! Fire! | 起火了 |
[08:38] | Everybody stay calm, make your way to the exit. | 大家保持冷静 往出口走 |
[08:40] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[08:41] | Guys, you heard the lady. Move your asses! | 大家都听到队长的话了 赶紧走 |
[08:45] | I got to get Zoe. | 我要去找佐伊 |
[08:59] | This way. Hey. She’s over here. She’s right here. | 这边 她在这里 她在这里 |
[09:02] | Sweetheart, are you OK, huh? | 亲爱的 你没事吧 |
[09:04] | I’m OK. The Green Arrow saved me. | 我没事 绿箭侠救了我 |
[09:08] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[09:22] | Although the origin of the Glades Youth Center fire | 虽然贫民区青少年中心的火灾源头 |
[09:24] | has yet to be determined, | 尚未查明 |
[09:25] | the SCPD has a leading suspect. | 但是星城警局已经有了头号嫌犯 |
[09:28] | The new Green Arrow was spotted at the scene of the crime. | 犯罪现场有人看到了新任绿箭侠 |
[09:30] | We believe he may be involved. | 我们相信他也许和此事有关 |
[09:32] | Now I’ve instructed Captain Drake and the SCPD | 我已经下令雷克队长和星城警局 |
[09:35] | to utilize every resource to find and apprehend him. | 利用所有资源将其追捕归案 |
[09:38] | Vigilantism will not be tolerated. | 我们绝对不会姑息治安维持行动 |
[09:41] | What a load of crap. | 说了堆废话 |
[09:43] | The guy’s a hero. | 他是英雄 |
[09:44] | He saved her life. | 他救了她 |
[09:46] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样 |
[09:48] | Doc Schwartz says she’ll be fine. | 施瓦茨医生说她不会有事的 |
[09:49] | They’re just holding her as a precaution. | 他们让她留院以防万一 |
[09:52] | She’s a fighter | 她是个战士 |
[09:54] | just like her not-so-old man. | 和她还算年轻力壮的老爹一样 |
[09:57] | I got her a little something. | 我给她带了点小东西 |
[10:01] | Hey, man. Isn’t she too old for that? | 她已经不是小孩子了 |
[10:02] | Do not hate on Beebo. | 不要讨厌碧波娃娃 |
[10:04] | He brings comfort to people of all ages. | 它能给所有年纪的人带去安慰 |
[10:12] | Let’s let her rest. | 让她休息吧 |
[10:20] | So if it wasn’t the new Green Arrow that started that fire, | 如果不是新任绿箭侠纵火 |
[10:25] | then who was it? | 那会是谁呢 |
[10:26] | Maybe it’s a homicidal maniac running around town | 也许是某个恨我们入骨的杀人狂 |
[10:28] | with a shiny, new flamethrower, | 手持崭新光亮的喷火器 |
[10:29] | goes by dragon, hates our guts. | 神龙护驾 满城乱跑 |
[10:31] | – It wasn’t Diaz. – How do you know? | -不是迪亚兹干的 -你怎么知道 |
[10:34] | Because the perps used an accelerant | 因为那个变态用的助燃剂 |
[10:35] | that’s also been used in a rash of other fires around the Glades, | 和贫民区接二连三发生的火灾中的一样 |
[10:38] | one on the same night Diaz broke into the CDC. | 其中一场就发生在迪亚兹闯入疾控中心的那晚 |
[10:40] | That gives him an alibi. | 让他有了不在场证据 |
[10:42] | This is A.R.G.U.S. we have to go. | 是天眼会 我们要走了 |
[10:43] | Keep us posted. | 有进展就通知我们 |
[10:47] | – How’s Zoe? – She’ll be OK. | -佐伊怎么样 -她会没事的 |
[10:49] | – Good. – The guy who did this won’t be, | -那就好 -始作俑者就不会了 |
[10:51] | not when I get my hands on him. | 等我抓到他有他好看 |
[10:52] | Yeah. We’ll find him and that vigilante. | 我们会找到他和那个治安维持者 |
[10:55] | I’ve got patrols combing the city. | 巡警在排查整个城市 |
[10:56] | We both know that new Green Arrow’s | 你我都知道这个新任绿箭侠 |
[10:58] | not who you should be looking for. | 不是我们现在应该找的人 |
[11:00] | Are you implying I don’t care about finding who did this? | 你是说我不想找出此事的凶手吗 |
[11:02] | No, but the mayor doesn’t give a crap about a fire in the glades. | 不 但市长毫不在乎贫民区的一场火灾 |
[11:06] | She cares about locking up the new Green Arrow. | 她只想把这个新任绿箭侠抓起来 |
[11:08] | Because it will make her look good. | 以显示她的政绩出众 |
[11:09] | He saved Zoe’s life. | 他救了佐伊的命 |
[11:11] | Doesn’t definitively make him innocent. | 但这不表示他是无辜的 |
[11:13] | What was he doing there in the first place? | 起初他去那里做什么呢 |
[11:14] | I’m sure he has a good reason. | 他一定有他的理由 |
[11:15] | Look, let me help you by finding the guy who really did this. | 让我帮你找出是谁干的 |
[11:19] | Rene, I already have one vigilante to deal with. | 雷内 我已经有一个治安维持者要对付了 |
[11:22] | I do not need two. | 我不需要第二个 |
[11:22] | I’m not talking about Wild Dog. | 我不是指野狗 |
[11:25] | That’s my kid there, D. | 我的孩子差点出事 小黛 |
[11:27] | I became a vigilante for her. | 我为了她才成为治安维持者 |
[11:30] | Because I wanted her to be able to walk the streets | 我希望她安全地走在大街上 |
[11:32] | and not get attacked, not have her purse stolen, | 不会被袭击打劫 |
[11:36] | and not be offered drugs | 也不会被兜售毒品 |
[11:37] | Because her mother died in these streets already. | 她的母亲已经因此丧命 |
[11:40] | I just want a better life for her. | 我希望她能够在更好的环境里成长 |
[11:42] | Look, I care about Zoe, too. | 我也很关心佐伊 |
[11:44] | And I promise I will find out who set that fire. | 我保证会找到纵火的人 |
[11:49] | But you saw what happened at that town hall, Rene. | 雷内 在活动中心发生的你也看到了 |
[11:51] | These people have completely lost their faith in law enforcement, | 人们已经对执法机构完全失去了信心 |
[11:53] | because Diaz corrupted it. | 因为迪亚兹腐化了整个体系 |
[11:58] | My job is to catch whoever did this | 我的职责就是抓到这个人 |
[12:01] | and restore that faith. | 重建人们的信任 |
[12:02] | All I’m asking is that you have faith in me. | 我需要你对我有点信心 |
[12:05] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[12:07] | Yeah. I got it. | 我明白了 |
[12:36] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[12:37] | Good morning! | 早安啊 |
[12:39] | I see you’ve found a way to keep track of time. | 在这里你竟然还能感知时间 |
[12:43] | I’m impressed. An active mind means | 我很佩服 活跃的大脑说明 |
[12:45] | you’re thinking about things. | 你在思考事情 |
[12:47] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[12:49] | I’m not answering any more of your questions. | 我不会再回答你任何问题了 |
[12:52] | Still resistant. | 还是非常抗拒 |
[12:56] | I suppose we’ll have to try a different approach. | 我们得另辟蹊径了 |
[13:02] | What wa–what was that? | 你给我注射了什么 |
[13:04] | That will help make you more comfortable, | 会让你更放松一点 |
[13:06] | Allow us to have a real conversation. | 以便我们好好聊聊 |
[13:11] | You don’t have to fight anymore. | 你不必再继续抗争了 |
[13:14] | You’ve fought enough in your life. | 你这一生已经抗争够多了 |
[13:17] | You consider yourself a hero. | 你自认为是一个英雄 |
[13:20] | The question is, when was the moment | 问题是 那个亿万富翁的花花公子儿子 |
[13:23] | the playboy son of a billionaire | 是什么时候 |
[13:25] | became the man known as the Green Arrow? | 成为绿箭侠的 |
[13:29] | You can survive this, | 你能撑过去的 |
[13:31] | make it home, make it better, | 活着回家 让一切变得更好 |
[13:33] | Right my wrongs, but you got to live through this first. | 纠正我的错误 但首先你得挺过去 |
[13:36] | You’re struggling. What do you see? | 你在挣扎 你看到了什么 |
[13:39] | I’m with my father at sea. | 我和我的父亲在海上 |
[13:41] | Are you on the “Queen’s Gambit”? | 你们在”金牌奎恩”号上吗 |
[13:43] | No. We’re on a life raft. | 不 我们在救生筏上 |
[13:46] | Gambit’s already gone down. | “金牌奎恩”号已经沉了 |
[13:48] | Was there anyone else there | 还有其他人 |
[13:49] | with you and your father? | 跟你和你的父亲在一起吗 |
[13:50] | Yes. | 有 |
[13:53] | His–his bodyguard Ha-Hackett. | 他的保镖哈克特 |
[13:55] | We–there were the 3 of us who survived. | 我们三个幸存了下来 |
[14:02] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[14:03] | Survive. | 活下去 |
[14:04] | Nooo! | 不要 |
[14:06] | What? What did you see? | 你看见了什么 |
[14:09] | I see my father asking me to right his wrongs… | 我父亲要求我改正他的错误 |
[14:16] | Right before he shot himself in the head. | 然后开枪自杀 |
[14:19] | He sacrificed his life for mine. | 他为我牺牲了自己 |
[14:21] | Is that why you became a vigilante? | 你是因此而成为一名治安维持者的吗 |
[14:25] | – Yes. – Because he put his sins on you? | -是的 -因为他交给你他的罪孽吗 |
[14:28] | Would you please stop? | 请不要问了 |
[14:30] | A father passes on more than just his name to his children. | 父亲不只是把家族姓氏传承给孩子 |
[14:34] | He provides them their legacy. | 也传给孩子他们的是非恩怨 |
[14:38] | What became of Hackett? | 哈克特后来怎么样了 |
[14:40] | There was only enough food and water for one person. | 剩下的食物和水只够一个人活下去 |
[14:47] | My dad shot him. | 我爸爸开枪杀了他 |
[14:49] | Your father shot him? Then what? | 你父亲杀了他 然后呢 |
[14:52] | Like he doesn’t matter in this story, | 好像他无关紧要 |
[14:54] | Just collateral damage? | 只是附带伤害罢了 |
[14:56] | People without the last name Queen are human beings, too. | 难道不是你家的人就不是人了吗 |
[14:59] | They have hopes, dreams, lives. | 他们也有希望 梦想 生活 |
[15:02] | Your father wasn’t a hero. | 你的父亲不是一个英雄 |
[15:04] | Mr. Queen, he was a murderer. | 奎恩先生 他是一个杀人犯 |
[15:07] | He saved me. | 他救了我 |
[15:08] | He condemned you. | 他降罪于你 |
[15:10] | He is gone, but here you are caught | 他已经死了 但是 |
[15:12] | in the same vicious cycle, | 你依然陷在这个恶性循环里 |
[15:16] | paying for his crimes. | 为他的罪行赎罪 |
[15:30] | How’d you get past my SCPD detail? | 你怎么绕过保护我的星城警局人员 |
[15:32] | You know I went to MIT, right? | 我可是麻省理工毕业的 |
[15:34] | It’s like Harvard for computer geeks | 那就像电脑极客的哈佛 |
[15:36] | with an acceptance rate of 6.7%, | 录取率只有6.7% |
[15:38] | So if I can get in there, I can get in | 我能考上麻省理工 当然有本事混进很多地方 |
[15:41] | pretty much anywhere except for here, | 但这里除外 |
[15:43] | Which is why I had to resort to saying that… | 因此我不得不说 |
[15:44] | We were sorority sisters. | 我们以前是同一个姐妹会的 |
[15:49] | So you are actually practicing law. | 你现在真的当律师了 |
[15:51] | Why does everybody find that so hard to believe? | 为什么每个人都觉得很不可思议 |
[15:53] | Well, probably because you’re not the real Laurel | 也许因为你不是真正的劳蕾尔 |
[15:54] | or a real lawyer. | 或真正的律师 |
[15:56] | Try saying that 3 times fast. What a tongue twister. | 我也想说快一点 真拗口 |
[15:58] | Ok. Listen. I am doing this for Quentin, | 听着 我是为了昆汀 |
[16:00] | so if you don’t mind, I’d like to get back to work now. | 所以不介意的话 我要继续工作了 |
[16:02] | Yeah, I get it. I mean, prosecuting criminals | 我懂 比起当一名罪犯 |
[16:04] | must be a lot harder than being one. | 还是起诉罪犯更难 |
[16:09] | You’re still here. | 你怎么还不走 |
[16:10] | I have a case that you might be interested in. | 我有个案子 也许你会感兴趣 |
[16:13] | Your Laurel might have done the whole pro bono thing, | 你的劳蕾尔也许会为你无偿服务 |
[16:15] | But this Laurel doesn’t. | 但我这个劳蕾尔不会 |
[16:17] | Hypothetically, if there was a female assassin | 假设说 如果有个女刺客 |
[16:20] | who went by, I don’t know, the name the Silencer, | 可能人称沉默者 |
[16:23] | Who had–for purposes of this illustration– | 她… 我来描述一下 |
[16:25] | only attacked the D.A. with a belt device that canceled sound, | 碰巧用一个能消音的腰带袭击了地检 |
[16:28] | Well, if someone has captured, said assailant | 如果有人抓到了这个行凶者 |
[16:30] | and was holding her hostage, | 并且囚禁了她 |
[16:31] | do you think the D.A. in this perfectly random hypothetical | 你觉得这个随便假设的故事里的地检 |
[16:33] | might be interested in serving justice? | 会有兴趣来伸张正义吗 |
[16:36] | You kidnapped and imprisoned the Silencer? | 你绑架并囚禁了沉默者 |
[16:37] | No. No, not me. | 不 不是我 |
[16:42] | – Just asking for a friend. – And you want my help. | -就是帮我朋友问的 -你想要我帮你 |
[16:45] | Yeah. I never thought this day would come either, | 是啊 我也完全没有想到会有这么一天 |
[16:47] | but here we are. | 但事已至此 |
[16:48] | You are a hell of a lot more interesting than I thought. | 你可真是比我想象的有趣多了 |
[16:53] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[16:55] | Hey. They didn’t have strawberry, | 他们没有草莓 |
[16:57] | so I got you some options. | 所有我拿了点别的 |
[16:58] | You still like cantaloupe, right? | 你还喜欢哈密瓜吗 |
[17:00] | For, like, the 100th time, I’m fine. | 都说了一百遍了 我没事 |
[17:03] | Shouldn’t you be out | 你现在不应该在外面 |
[17:03] | looking for the bad guys who started the fire? | 寻找纵火的那个坏蛋吗 |
[17:05] | Hey, hey, hey. I’m your pops. | 听着 我是你老爸 |
[17:08] | I’m right where I need to be. | 这里正需要我 |
[17:10] | Besides, your aunt Dinah doesn’t want me doing that. | 再说 你黛娜阿姨不希望我那么做 |
[17:14] | There’s a fire at the lofts. | 厂区失火了 |
[17:15] | Dad, you got to go. | 爸 你得走了 |
[17:17] | You taught me only punks forget about their community. | 你以前教我 只有混球才不顾自己的社区 |
[17:20] | Why you always got to listen to everything I say? | 你为什么把我的话都听进去了 |
[17:34] | Hey, hey. I’m on your side, remember? | 我是在你这边的 记得吗 |
[17:38] | He got away. | 他逃走了 |
[17:40] | – Who got away? – Jon Cortez. | -谁逃走了 -乔恩·科尔特斯 |
[17:43] | Is he the one who’s been setting these fires? | 他就是这一系列纵火案的凶手吗 |
[17:45] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[17:48] | Put your weapon on the ground. | 把武器放在地上 |
[17:49] | Raise your hands above your head slowly. | 慢慢将双手举过头顶 |
[17:51] | – D. – I got a call about a suspicious fire. | -小黛 -我接到了纵火的报警电话 |
[17:53] | I had a hunch you might be involved. | 直觉告诉我 你可能掺和其中 |
[17:55] | He’s just trying to help. | 他只是想帮忙 |
[17:56] | Then he can prove that by turning himself in! | 那就通过自首来证明 |
[17:59] | Step aside, Rene. | 闪开 雷内 |
[18:01] | No. Go! | 不 快走 |
[18:06] | – Damn it! – I’m sorry, D. | -该死 -我很抱歉 小黛 |
[18:08] | But I just couldn’t let you arrest him. | 但是我不能让你逮捕他 |
[18:09] | -Turn around. -What? | -转过去 -干什么 |
[18:11] | Turn around! | 转过去 |
[18:12] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[18:14] | I warned you the last time. | 上次我就警告过你了 |
[18:15] | I asked you to trust me. | 我让你相信我 |
[18:17] | Instead, you just actively tampered with my investigation, | 你不听 还是一直妨碍我的调查 |
[18:20] | So now I have no choice. | 我现在别无选择 |
[18:22] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[18:23] | Rene Ramirez, you are under arrest. | 雷内·拉米雷斯 你被捕了 |
[18:25] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[18:27] | Everything you say | 但你说的每句话 |
[18:28] | can and will be used against you in a court of law, | 都将成为呈堂证供 |
[18:30] | So I suggest you shut the hell up. | 所以我建议你闭上嘴巴 |
[18:33] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[19:02] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[19:05] | Please state your name. | 请说出你的名字 |
[19:10] | Oliver Queen. | 奥利弗·奎恩 |
[19:12] | You were just now meditating. | 你刚刚是在冥想 |
[19:15] | – Yeah. – Where did you learn to do that? | -对 -你在哪学的 |
[19:18] | – Hong Kong. – Who taught you? | -香港 -谁教你的 |
[19:21] | Tatsu Yamashiro. | 塔苏·山城 |
[19:24] | When we last spoke, you mentioned | 我们上一次谈话时 你提到 |
[19:26] | your father killed a man–Hackett– | 你的父亲杀了一个人 哈克特 |
[19:28] | so you could live. | 为了救你 |
[19:30] | That’s right. I feel like my father | 没错 我觉得 |
[19:32] | had to…make an impossible choice. | 我父亲不得不做出一个艰难的选择 |
[19:36] | An impossible choice? | 艰难的选择 |
[19:37] | Yes. | 对 |
[19:38] | How do you think your son would feel | 你觉得你儿子会怎么想 |
[19:40] | if he knew his grandfather was a murderer? | 如果他知道他爷爷是个杀人凶手 |
[19:42] | Dr. Parker, please leave my son out of this, please. | 帕克医生 请不要牵扯到我儿子 拜托 |
[19:46] | At times, love can blind a person | 有时 爱会蒙蔽人的双眼 |
[19:48] | to the harm they’re inflicting on their families, | 让人看不清自己对家人造成的伤害 |
[19:50] | the cycle of violence they’re creating | 他们从父母那里学到了暴力 |
[19:54] | that they have learned from their own parents. | 又施加于自己的家人身上 |
[19:55] | I would never intentionally harm my son. | 我绝不会有意伤害我的儿子 |
[19:58] | Did you know that children of the incarcerated | 你知道吗 囚犯的孩子 |
[20:00] | are 3 times more likely to enter the justice system | 触犯法律的概率 |
[20:02] | than children of non-offenders? | 是一般人家孩子的三倍 |
[20:04] | William is nothing like me. | 威廉一点也不像我 |
[20:05] | That may be true, | 那也许是实话 |
[20:08] | but what effect do you think you’re having on William? | 但你认为你对威廉有什么影响 |
[20:11] | I think he’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[20:12] | Alive but with no father, | 活着但无父 |
[20:14] | His mother dead, and no home? | 无母 也无家 |
[20:17] | Does that sound like a good life? | 那听起来像是个美好的人生吗 |
[20:19] | No, it doesn’t. | 不 不像 |
[20:22] | Everything that I’ve done I’ve–I’ve done for my son. | 我所做的一切 都是为了我儿子 |
[20:25] | I don’t doubt that, | 我并无异议 |
[20:27] | but it is my duty to point out uncomfortable truths. | 但指出那些不愉快的事实是我的职责 |
[20:30] | So that you can reform yourself so that you can become the man | 那样你才可以改造自己 成为你想成为的 |
[20:33] | you want to be for your son. | 你儿子需要的人 |
[20:35] | You created your vigilante persona | 你为了纠正你父亲的过错 |
[20:37] | so that you could avenge your father’s wrongs. | 而成为了治安维持者 |
[20:39] | Isn’t any part of you concerned that William will take your lead | 难道你一点不担心威廉会追随你的脚步 |
[20:43] | and become a murderer just like you? | 而成为像你一样的杀人犯吗 |
[20:47] | Then listen to me. | 那就听我的话 |
[20:50] | That promise to your father was made | 你对你父亲的承诺 |
[20:52] | when you were vulnerable and desperate. | 是在你脆弱又绝望时做出的 |
[20:55] | It tainted your mission from the start, | 这从一开始就玷污了你的任务 |
[20:58] | infecting you and now your son. | 影响了你 现在又轮到你儿子 |
[21:01] | It wasn’t fair of your father to ask what he did of you. | 你父亲让你为他赎罪是不公平的 |
[21:05] | You must let go of the past. | 你必须放下过去 |
[21:08] | Only then can you spare your family | 唯有如此你才能让你的家庭 |
[21:12] | From paying for your sins. | 不被你的罪恶牵连 |
[21:16] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[21:24] | He’s not responding. | 没有起作用 |
[21:28] | Prepare the machine. | 准备机器 |
[21:34] | Tell me exactly what she said. | 告诉我她具体说了什么 |
[21:36] | Besides telling me to go frak myself, nothing. | 除了告诉我去死之外 什么也没有 |
[21:39] | Well, lucky for you, I’ve been working on my cross examination. | 你很幸运 我一直在提升我的盘问能力 |
[21:42] | Your witness. | 到你了 |
[21:45] | Hello. | 你好 |
[21:48] | Remember me? | 记得我吗 |
[21:51] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[21:53] | Cat got your tongue? | 说不出话了吗 |
[21:54] | You have no idea who I am, | 你不知道我是谁 |
[21:57] | what I survived. | 不知道我经历了什么 |
[21:59] | You’re in way over your head. | 你根本不明白状况 |
[22:05] | I don’t think I am. | 我不这么认为 |
[22:08] | A little advice from someone who used | 作为和迪亚兹那个精神病共事过的人 |
[22:09] | to work with that psychopath Diaz– | 我要给你个建议 |
[22:12] | You think you’re being loyal. | 你认为你在对他效忠 |
[22:14] | The only loyalty he knows is to himself. | 但他只忠于自己 |
[22:16] | He’ll kill you without a second thought. | 他会毫不犹豫地杀了你 |
[22:19] | I’d do the same thing to anyone who got in my way. | 我对碍事的人也会做同样的事 |
[22:22] | I don’t think you’re hearing me. | 我觉得你没听懂我说的话 |
[22:25] | Maybe I need to talk a little bit louder. | 也许我需要再大声一点 |
[22:33] | Got a call… from Rene. | 接到个电话 雷内打来的 |
[22:36] | Of course he called you. | 他当然会打给你 |
[22:38] | Why? To talk some sense into me? | 怎么 是来劝说我的吗 |
[22:39] | I just came by to find out why you locked him up. | 我只是来问问你为什么把他关起来 |
[22:42] | Because he broke the law again, | 因为他再次犯法了 |
[22:44] | and I can’t keep making exceptions | 而且我不能因为他是我们的朋友 |
[22:46] | just because he’s our friend, John. | 就一直网开一面 约翰 |
[22:47] | Sometimes, it’s hard being on the other side of this. | 有时候 站在法律另一边是很难的 |
[22:50] | Enforcing the rules. Yeah. | 执行法律 没错 |
[22:53] | That’s been a tough transition for me, too. | 对我而言这也是一个艰难的转变 |
[22:55] | Look. I know Rene believes he’s doing the right thing here, | 我知道雷内坚信他所做的是正确的 |
[22:58] | but our circumstances have changed. | 但情况改变了 |
[23:00] | There is no way any of us can help anyone if we’re arrested | 如果我们因违反豁免协议被联调局逮捕 |
[23:02] | By the FBI for violating the immunity deal. | 我们就没办法帮助任何人了 |
[23:06] | More importantly, this police force is a complete disaster | 更重要的是 经历迪亚兹折腾过之后 |
[23:08] | after everything Diaz did to it. | 这里的警力实在是个灾难 |
[23:10] | Dinah, you’re under pressure, a lot of pressure. | 黛娜 你有压力 很大的压力 |
[23:13] | I get that, | 我知道 |
[23:16] | but you sure it’s not something more? | 但你确定只有这个原因吗 |
[23:19] | Hey. You know what helps me? | 你知道什么对我有帮助吗 |
[23:23] | Spending time with J.J. | 跟JJ在一起 |
[23:26] | Family, Dinah. That helps us through. | 家庭 黛娜 家庭帮我们度过难关 |
[23:31] | John, living in the shadows is | 约翰 生活在阴影中是指 |
[23:34] | when all the worst things happen. | 所有最糟的事情都发生了 |
[23:37] | Oliver going to prison, | 奥利弗入狱了 |
[23:39] | Vince–first undercover, and then… | 文森特 先是卧底 然后 |
[23:45] | That’s the real reason, | 那才是真正的原因 |
[23:48] | Because as much as I believed in team arrow, | 因为即便我相信过绿箭团队 |
[23:52] | I had to move on. | 我也得继续前进 |
[23:54] | I had to be a different kind of hero | 我必须成为这个城市的 |
[23:57] | for this city. | 另一种英雄 |
[23:58] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[24:01] | You know, sometimes, I wonder if there’s any form of justice | 即使在天眼会 我有时也会怀疑 |
[24:03] | that’s 100% on the level, even at A.R.G.U.S. | 有没有任何正义是百分百和规矩的 |
[24:10] | I think sometimes you need vigilantes and law enforcement | 我认为有时候需要治安维持者 |
[24:12] | working together to get results. | 与执法机关合作才能实现 |
[24:16] | Quentin Lance– | 昆汀·兰斯 |
[24:18] | he did things by the book, | 他依法办事 |
[24:21] | but, Dinah, Lance was willing to work | 但是 黛娜 兰斯愿意与 |
[24:23] | with anyone who could help him. | 任何能帮到他的人合作 |
[24:26] | This Green Arrow isn’t Oliver. | 这个绿箭侠并不是奥利弗 |
[24:29] | I can’t risk everything for a stranger. | 我不能为一个陌生人冒险 |
[24:32] | But a stranger with good intel. | 但这个陌生人掌握了好情报 |
[24:36] | Rene asked me to look into John Cortez, | 雷内让我去调查乔恩·科尔特斯 |
[24:39] | a merc arsonist with his own crew for hire. | 一个拥有自己团队的雇佣纵火犯 |
[24:44] | What you do next with that information is up to you. | 你自己决定如何处理这个情报吧 |
[24:56] | So this was Smoak Tech? | 这就是斯莫克科技公司吗 |
[25:00] | Must have been something in its heyday. | 鼎盛时期一定非常辉煌 |
[25:04] | This was Felicity’s office. | 这曾经是费利西蒂的办公室 |
[25:07] | You know, it makes sense that she would lead us here, | 她把我们引到这来挺合理的 |
[25:09] | But wouldn’t it just be easier for her to reach out to me? | 但直接联系我不是更简单吗 |
[25:13] | Why is she playing games? | 为什么要绕弯子 |
[25:18] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[25:20] | I mean, ironically, she was the one who influenced me | 讽刺的是 是她影响我 |
[25:22] | to go into the tech field, | 走上科技这条路 |
[25:25] | even after everything that happened. | 即使发生了这么多事 |
[25:27] | Well, you’re a lot more forgiving than me. | 你比我要宽容多了 |
[25:42] | Looks like a system Felicity showed me when I was a kid. | 像是费利西蒂在我小时候展示给我的一个系统 |
[25:45] | Back then, it was just a set of designs. | 那时候 还只是一套设计图而已 |
[25:47] | Can you fix it? | 能修得好吗 |
[25:49] | It’s an extremely outdated model, so yes. | 这是一个非常落后的模型 能修好 |
[25:53] | Just a simple recursive algorithm | 只要用到递归算法 |
[25:55] | followed by a little felicity special. | 然后加上费利西蒂的独家秘技 |
[26:06] | Freeze! This is a restricted area! | 别动 这是禁区 |
[26:08] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这干什么 |
[26:09] | I’m sorry about this, guys. | 对不起 伙计们 |
[26:10] | I–I was supposed to meet an investor, | 我是来见投资人的 |
[26:13] | And, um, obviously, I got the wrong address. | 很显然我是搞错了地址 |
[26:16] | You’re such a bad liar. Shut up. | 你撒谎的功夫太差劲了 闭嘴 |
[26:27] | Please don’t kill us! | 求求你别杀我们 |
[26:29] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你们 |
[26:35] | You shouldn’t have come back here, Roy. | 你不该回来的 罗伊 |
[26:46] | I knew Digg was the right choice for that phone call, | 我知道打电话给狄格是正确的选择 |
[26:50] | and Felicity didn’t answer. | 费利西蒂又没有接电话 |
[26:53] | John’s not bailing you out. | 约翰不是来保释你的 |
[26:56] | Listen. I can’t have you out there trying | 听着 我不能让你出去 |
[26:58] | to catch those arsonists on your own. | 单枪匹马抓纵火犯 |
[27:00] | You don’t like that, you can stay locked up in here, | 你如果不同意 就继续关在这里 |
[27:04] | But your intel– it was good, | 但是你的情报很准 |
[27:08] | so help me catch them by working with me. | 所以和我合作一起抓捕罪犯吧 |
[27:12] | I–I’m sorr– I–I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:14] | Just, ears are a little clogged. | 我有点儿没听清 |
[27:16] | It just sounded like you wanted to team up. | 你好像是想和我合作 |
[27:20] | Not permanently, no. | 不是长期合作 |
[27:23] | But in this case, bending the rules | 但在这件案子上 变通一下 |
[27:24] | might be the only way to serve the greater good. | 是唯一顾全大局的解决方式 |
[27:27] | That sounded like something Captain Lance used to say. | 很像兰斯队长曾说的话 |
[27:29] | Exactly. Look. Right now, the SCPD on its own, | 正是 星城警局单方面 |
[27:33] | We just–we can’t get justice for the glades, | 没法为贫民区伸张正义 |
[27:36] | so I am willing to give working together a shot | 如果你能按我说的做 |
[27:39] | if you do it my way. | 我愿意和你合作试试 |
[27:41] | “If”? I’ve been trying to make this happen for weeks. | 还如果 我几周前就希望我们合作了 |
[27:43] | All right. A.R.G.U.S. found something | 好吧 天眼会找到了一些 |
[27:46] | I don’t have jurisdiction to get to–bank records. | 我没有权利弄到的线索 银行记录 |
[27:49] | Jon Cortez has been receiving | 乔恩·科尔特斯一直收到 |
[27:49] | {\an8 | \frx22\fry6\frz342.7\move(332.52,104.533,303.58,48.373,702,1208)}星城国家银行 |
[27:50] | regular payments from Patbane Holdings. | 来自派特贝恩公司的打款 |
[27:52] | So let me guess. Patbane Holdings isn’t on the up and up. | 我猜猜 派特贝恩公司并不是正经公司 |
[27:55] | It’s a shell company, one that’s been buying | 它是个空壳公司 专门以非常优惠的价格 |
[27:57] | these torched-up properties at highly reduced rates. | 购买一些烧毁的房产 |
[28:00] | So somebody’s been burning | 所以有人试图烧毁贫民区 |
[28:01] | down the glades and then buying it back up? | 再重新把它买回来吗 |
[28:04] | So who’s at the top of the patbane food chain? | 那谁是获利最多的人 |
[28:06] | That’s what we need to find out. | 这就是我们需要寻找的答案 |
[28:10] | Ok. Time to bail you out. | 好了 该把你保释出去了 |
[28:20] | You scared the crap out of me. | 你吓死我了 |
[28:23] | You find out where Diaz is? | 你问出迪亚兹在哪了吗 |
[28:25] | No. She’s not being very chatty. | 没有 她不太爱说话 |
[28:27] | Of course she’s not. Make her chat. | 她当然不爱说话 逼她开口 |
[28:28] | That’s why you’re here. | 就因为这个才把你找来啊 |
[28:29] | I tried, and if I keep trying, | 我试过了 如果我继续尝试 |
[28:31] | I’m gonna kill her. | 我会杀了她的 |
[28:33] | Since when did you care about anybody’s life? | 你什么时候关心过别人的生死 |
[28:35] | I don’t, but if she’s dead, she can’t talk, | 我不关心 但如果她死了就没法提供信息 |
[28:38] | and then we have nothing. | 那我们就会一无所获 |
[28:40] | Which is what we have now. | 我们现在就是一无所获 |
[28:43] | We need that information. | 我们需要她掌握的信息 |
[28:44] | And you’re gonna get it with a rusty screwdriver? | 你打算拿生锈的螺丝刀撬开她的嘴吗 |
[28:47] | If Diaz taught me anything, it’s patience. | 我从迪亚兹身上学到了一件事 就是耐心 |
[28:50] | He waited 30 years to get revenge on one person. | 他为了报复一个人 等了三十年 |
[28:53] | We don’t have 30 years. | 我们可没有三十年的时间 |
[28:55] | – This isn’t you. – This is the new me. | -这可不像你 -我已经脱胎换骨了 |
[28:57] | This is the me who doesn’t wait around to get murdered. | 我不会再等着被别人杀掉 |
[29:00] | This is the me– | 现在的我 |
[29:01] | This is the me that fights back. | 现在的我要开始反击了 |
[29:02] | I respect that. | 我尊重你的决定 |
[29:04] | In fact, I can actually stand being around this new you. | 实际上 我也能忍受呆在新的你身边 |
[29:08] | It’s just once you do this, | 但是你一旦决定这么做以后 |
[29:10] | it’s–it’s really hard to get back to who you were before, | 就很难再变回过去的你了 |
[29:13] | and I don’t know if you ever can. | 我觉得根本不可能 |
[29:15] | Well, I’ve already accepted that my old life is over, | 我已经接受旧的生活回不来了 |
[29:19] | So I don’t have anything left to lose. | 我也没什么好失去的了 |
[29:24] | I used to be just like you. | 我以前和你一样 |
[29:25] | Well, that I find hard to believe. | 这还真难以置信 |
[29:27] | On my earth, I loved my father and my Ollie, | 在我的地球上 我爱我的父亲和奥利 |
[29:30] | but they were taken away from me | 但是有人杀了他们 |
[29:32] | because they were murdered. | 把他们从我身边夺走了 |
[29:33] | It’s when you lose the people who matter most. | 当你失去最重要的人的时候 |
[29:35] | Once you get through the grief, you get angry, | 一旦你挺过悲痛的时期 就会变得愤怒 |
[29:38] | you want revenge, and I took it. | 你想复仇 我就这么做了 |
[29:42] | But the darkness, it swallows you the more you feed it, | 但如果不断滋养心中的黑暗 它就会吞噬你 |
[29:45] | And digging yourself back out to the light, | 再想让自己重新拥抱光明 |
[29:47] | it’s… | 那… |
[29:50] | It’s really hard. | 真的很艰难 |
[29:51] | In fact, I wish someone would have warned me | 其实 我希望在我初次 |
[29:53] | before I got blood all over my hands the first time. | 双手沾满血前有人能警告我 |
[29:57] | Maybe that way, I would have been more like your Laurel. | 也许那样 我会更像你认识的劳蕾尔 |
[30:00] | I don’t know what else to do. | 我不知道还能干什么 |
[30:03] | We need to play the long-term game here. | 我们需要个长期计划 |
[30:07] | I need you to use that big brain of yours | 我需要用到你的聪明大脑 |
[30:10] | and think. | 想想点子 |
[30:13] | You took out those cops. | 你干掉了那些警察 |
[30:15] | They would have killed Roy for being a former vigilante | 他们会像想杀了我那样杀死罗伊 |
[30:17] | just like they would have killed me. | 因为他以前是治安维持者 |
[30:22] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[30:24] | You were police captain. | 你曾是警察队长 |
[30:26] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[30:28] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前了 |
[30:30] | Yeah. There were police everywhere, | 对 到处都是警察 |
[30:33] | and you just dragged us through the sewer to get here. | 你用下水道把我们带到了这里 |
[30:35] | What the hell happened to Star City? | 星城到底发生什么事了 |
[30:37] | Star City fell when the glades rose. | 贫民区崛起 星城就堕落了 |
[30:40] | They built a wall. | 他们建了一堵墙 |
[30:42] | They closed their borders. | 关闭了边境 |
[30:44] | No one outside the Glades is allowed to enter. | 贫民区外的人不准进入 |
[30:46] | The SCPD are basically hired guns. | 星城警局基本就是雇佣枪手 |
[30:48] | They protect the Glades from what’s outside their wall. | 他们保护贫民区不受墙外威胁 |
[30:51] | I think maybe we should have stayed on Lian Yu. | 也许我们就该待在炼狱 |
[30:57] | But then we wouldn’t have gotten this. | 那我们就拿不到这个了 |
[31:02] | What is this thing? | 这是什么 |
[31:07] | It’s a new form of electrical therapy | 这是一种新型电疗 |
[31:09] | that targets areas of memory in the brain, | 目标是大脑的记忆区 |
[31:13] | the places where our greatest fears are held. | 那是我们最大的恐惧的所在处 |
[31:15] | I’ve used it to help reform Slabside’s more stubborn cases. | 我用它来重塑斯拉博赛比较顽固的犯人 |
[31:20] | I don’t need to be reformed. | 我不需要被重塑 |
[31:22] | Your will is one of the strongest I’ve encountered, | 你是我遇到的犯人中意志最强的之一 |
[31:25] | but even mountains fall over time. | 但高山也会随着时间崩塌 |
[31:29] | Don’t fight it. | 别抗争 |
[31:33] | You can survive this, | 你能撑过去的 |
[31:35] | make it home, make it better, | 活着回家 让一切变得更好 |
[31:38] | right my wrongs, but you got to live through this first. | 纠正我的错误 但首先你得挺过去 |
[31:42] | Are you on the raft? | 你在救生筏上吗 |
[31:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:45] | What is your father asking you? | 你父亲要你做什么 |
[31:46] | He’s asking me to right his wrongs. | 他要我纠正他的错误 |
[31:49] | And setting you on a road to ruin | 把你带到有天你会 |
[31:50] | that will one day poison your son. | 毒害你儿子的道路上 |
[31:57] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[32:00] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[32:08] | Sweetheart. | 宝贝 |
[32:10] | Come here. | 过来 |
[32:16] | I’m gonna take care of everything, all right? | 我会处理好一切 好吗 |
[32:17] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[32:19] | Those last moments on the raft, | 在救生筏上的最后时光 |
[32:21] | your father asked you to redeem his own life, | 你父亲让你救赎他的生命 |
[32:24] | but if you had been in his place, | 如果换作是你 |
[32:26] | what would you have told your son? | 你会怎么跟你儿子说 |
[32:31] | We’re gonna die here. | 我们会死在这里 |
[32:33] | You’re gonna make it through this. | 你可以挺过去的 |
[32:36] | You’re gonna get off this raft, | 你会离开这救生筏 |
[32:38] | and you, William, you are… | 而且威廉 |
[32:44] | are gonna have an amazing life… | 你会有很棒的人生 |
[32:48] | because you’re destined for great things, | 你注定要做伟大的事 |
[32:52] | not to die on this raft. | 而不是死在救生筏上 |
[32:57] | Promise me that you will forget about me, | 向我保证你会忘了我 |
[33:02] | and–and go live your life. | 过你自己的人生 |
[33:16] | – Dad! – William, I love you. | -爸爸 -威廉 我爱你 |
[33:19] | Live. | 活下去 |
[33:25] | You were talking just now. | 你刚才在说话 |
[33:28] | You told your son you loved him. Why? | 你告诉你儿子你爱他 为什么 |
[33:31] | Because he’s the most important thing in the world to me. | 因为他是这世上对我最重要的人 |
[33:33] | Then it is up to you to end your father’s cycle | 那就要靠你替你儿子着想 |
[33:37] | for the good of your son. | 结束你父亲的影响 |
[33:41] | Do you see that now? | 你现在明白了吗 |
[33:51] | There. Guys in cyber untangled the Patbane Holdings web. | 网络部的人破解了派特贝恩公司的网络 |
[33:55] | This is our guy– Marcus Fish, | 这就是我们要找的人 马库斯·费什 |
[33:58] | a real estate investor here in Star City. | 星城的房地产投资家 |
[34:00] | He managed to buy up real estate on every Glades block | 贫民区哪个单位发生火患 |
[34:02] | where a fire happened. | 他就买下该产业 |
[34:04] | Can’t be a coincidence. | 不可能是巧合 |
[34:06] | Cortez has been getting paid in two installments– | 科尔特斯收两期付款 |
[34:08] | Half up front, half the day after the job. | 一半是预付 一半是后付 |
[34:11] | There’s an odd number of payments. | 有笔单项付款 |
[34:13] | Patbane made a deposit earlier today | 派特贝恩今早付了定金 |
[34:15] | but no second payment. | 但没付第二笔款项 |
[34:16] | That means the next attack is happening tonight. | 表示下次袭击将发生在今晚 |
[34:20] | You know, I heard somebody was trying to buy | 我听说有人想买 |
[34:22] | the Starling Palladium, | 星城剧院 |
[34:23] | old movie house over on 8th. | 第八大道上的旧影院 |
[34:24] | Owner’s a crotchety bastard. | 业主是个坏脾气的混蛋 |
[34:26] | Ain’t no way he’d ever sell. | 他绝不可能出售 |
[34:27] | And that’s just a few blocks from here. | 距离这里只有几个街区 |
[34:31] | I’ve made a vow not to kill, | 我发誓不杀人 |
[34:32] | but it seems I must. | 但看来我不得不杀 |
[34:52] | We got company. | 有人来了 |
[35:05] | Hey, dummy. Hands up. | 傻子 举起双手 |
[35:17] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[35:31] | – Thanks for the save. – Where are the other two? | -谢谢拯救 -另外两个在哪 |
[35:35] | Guessing over there. | 我猜在那里 |
[35:48] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[35:53] | Nice shot. | 干得漂亮 |
[36:05] | Back to work. I’ll take care of her. | 继续干活 我来处理她 |
[36:25] | Drop it now! | 现在放下 |
[36:40] | You ok, D.? | 你没事吧 小黛 |
[36:41] | Yeah. You got the others? | 没事 其他人你搞定了 |
[36:45] | Yeah, we stopped them. How do we stop this? | 是的 我们阻止他们了 我们怎么阻止这个 |
[36:47] | The sprinklers are jammed. | 洒水装置堵住了 |
[36:47] | There’s nothing to keep this from spreading. | 无法阻止扩延 |
[37:12] | Help me get him. | 帮我扶一下 |
[37:13] | D.! | 小黛 |
[37:21] | You guys better clear out before the cops arrive. | 你们最好在警察来之前撤离 |
[37:26] | SCPD! | 星城警察 |
[37:27] | Stand down, stand down! | 后退 后退 |
[37:29] | I’m a friendly. | 我是自己人 |
[37:53] | You’re not, uh, here to arrest me again, are you? | 你不是来这再逮捕我的吧 |
[37:55] | Uh, no, not today. I actually just came | 今天不是 我其实是 |
[37:59] | to drop this off for Zoe | 带这个来给佐伊 |
[38:01] | and to thank you | 还有感谢你和 |
[38:03] | and your new Green Arrow friend | 你的新任绿箭侠朋友 |
[38:05] | for helping catch the arsonists. | 帮忙抓捕纵火犯 |
[38:07] | I really appreciate what you did tonight. | 我真的很感激你今晚所做的 |
[38:10] | Feels good to be fighting side by side again. | 再次并肩作战感觉很好 |
[38:13] | Aunt Dinah, what are you doing here? | 黛娜阿姨 你在这里干什么 |
[38:16] | Hey. So sorry, kiddo. I didn’t mean to wake you up. | 抱歉 孩子 我不是有意吵醒你的 |
[38:19] | Just checking to make sure you’re ok. | 只是来看看 确保你没事 |
[38:21] | Brought you a little something. | 给你带了件小东西 |
[38:26] | This is so cool. Is it a bird? | 真酷 这是鸟吗 |
[38:28] | Yeah. It’s a canary. | 是的 是金丝雀 |
[38:31] | Here. Let me help you. | 来 让我帮你戴上 |
[38:47] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[38:49] | Now that you’ve had time to think things over, | 已经给你时间想清楚了 |
[38:52] | have you come to any conclusions? | 你有结论了吗 |
[38:55] | – Yes. – That’s good to hear. | -有 -很高兴听到这个回答 |
[38:58] | State your name. | 说出你的名字 |
[39:01] | My name is inmate 4587. | 我是囚犯4587号 |
[39:08] | Where’s Diaz? | 迪亚兹在哪里 |
[39:09] | If your friend isn’t getting it out of me, | 如果你的朋友无法从我口中问出 |
[39:11] | you definitely aren’t. | 你肯定也不行 |
[39:13] | Diaz took everything from me– | 迪亚兹从我这夺走了一切 |
[39:15] | my husband, my family, my life. | 我的丈夫 我的家人 我的人生 |
[39:17] | I don’t have anything to lose! | 我没别的可输了 |
[39:19] | – Felicity! – I’m getting that information. | -费利西蒂 -我在问话 |
[39:22] | Upstairs! | 到楼上来 |
[39:31] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[39:32] | You told me to use my brain. | 你叫我用我的大脑 |
[39:34] | Your brain? That was you using your brain? | 你的大脑 你用大脑就是那样的吗 |
[39:36] | You need to stop with your little games | 你要停止你的小把戏 |
[39:38] | and let the grownups handle this. | 让专业人士来处理 |
[39:44] | She’s gone. | 她跑了 |
[39:47] | How’d you know she was gonna take the belt? | 你怎么知道她会带走腰带 |
[39:49] | Lucky guess. The rfid chip I installed in it | 幸运的猜测 我装在里头的无线射频识别芯片 |
[39:51] | is gonna lead us straight to Diaz. | 会带我们直接找到迪亚兹 |
[39:55] | – What? – You’re different. | -什么 -你很特别 |
[39:57] | You remind me of the Felicity from my earth. | 你让我想起我的地球的费利西蒂 |
[39:59] | We know each other on Earth Two? | 我们在地球二相识吗 |
[40:01] | Everybody knows you. | 大家都知道你 |
[40:03] | You run your own empire. | 你管理自己的帝国 |
[40:05] | – This girl? – Yep. | -这名女子 -没错 |
[40:07] | Except for she’s ruthless. | 只是你没有她残忍 |
[40:09] | Are you prepared to be ruthless? | 你准备好当残忍的人吗 |
[40:10] | Because once the Silencer leads us to Diaz, | 因为当沉默者带我们找到迪亚兹 |
[40:13] | we won’t just be torturing him. | 我们不会只是折磨他 |
[40:15] | We’re gonna have to kill him. | 我们得杀死他 |
[40:18] | Can you handle that? | 你能处理好吗 |
[40:24] | This is a waste of time. | 这是在浪费时间 |
[40:27] | How much longer are we gonna be trapped in here? | 我们要被困在这里多久 |
[40:29] | You used to be a lot more patient. | 你过去有耐心多了 |
[40:32] | Shouldn’t be too much longer. | 应该不会待太久 |
[40:34] | Felicity told me that making a pattern on a rubik’s cube | 费利西蒂转魔术方块 |
[40:36] | is like running an algorithm. | 就像算法 |
[40:39] | My favorite was cube in the cube | 我最喜欢的是方块中的方块 |
[40:43] | because it’s a puzzle within a puzzle. | 因为就像拼图里的拼图 |
[40:48] | A cube in the cube. | 方块中的方块 |
[40:49] | Still, no answers. | 还是无解 |
[40:56] | What just happened? | 刚才发生了什么 |
[40:57] | Is that… | 那是… |
[40:58] | some sort of map? | 某种地图吗 |
[41:01] | It’s the Glades. | 那是贫民区 |
[41:05] | You two remember Zoe? | 你俩还记得佐伊吗 |
[41:10] | Hi, Roy, | 你好 罗伊 |
[41:11] | William… | 威廉 |
[41:13] | What’re you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[41:15] | I’m with the vigilante resistance. | 我是治安维持者抵抗者 |
[41:17] | One of the few left fighting to save Star City. | 仅剩我们为救星城而抗争 |
[41:20] | Is your dad here, too? | 你爸也在这吗 |
[41:22] | My dad wouldn’t been caught dead in Star City. | 我爸不会出现在星城的 |
[41:25] | This map shows secret routes in and out of the Glades. | 这地图显示了进出贫民区的秘密通道 |
[41:29] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪弄来的 |
[41:31] | Felicity. | 费利西蒂 |
[41:32] | She is the one who sent us to Star City. | 是她把我们派来星城的 |
[41:37] | No. That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[41:39] | William, I’m so sorry to be the one to tell you this… | 威廉 我很抱歉由我来告诉你 |
[41:44] | but Felicity Smoak is dead. | 费利西蒂·斯莫克死了 |