Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第7季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第7季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] My name is Oliver Queen. 我是奥利弗·奎恩
[00:03] After 6 years of being a vigilante, 身为治安维护者六年以后
[00:05] the only way to achieve my goal 能够实现我的目标和拯救我城市的
[00:07] and save my city was to confess to being the Green Arrow. 唯一办法就是承认绿箭侠的身份
[00:10] Now my family and friends must carry on my mission without me. 现在我的家人朋友都在继续完成我未完的使命
[00:14] I am no longer a hero. 我不再是一个英雄
[00:16] Now I am inmate 4587. 我现在是犯人4587号
[00:20] Previously on “Arrow”… 《绿箭》前情回顾
[00:21] You hired those prisoners 你雇那些犯人
[00:23] to attack me in the shower for Diaz. 在澡堂攻击我是为了迪亚兹
[00:25] So why don’t you tell me how I can find him? 所以为何不告诉我怎么找到他
[00:28] You got to prove yourself worthy of my friendship. 想获得我的友谊 你得体现出自己的价值
[00:30] What do you want? 你想要什么
[00:31] I want him gone. 我想他离开
[00:35] You stabbed me. 你捅了我
[00:36] – I didn’t stab you. – Get away from him. -我没有捅你 -离他远点
[00:38] The video! That guard stabbed me. He stabbed me! 有监控 那个狱警捅了我 他捅了我
[00:40] I didn’t! I didn’t do anything! 我没有 我什么都没有做
[00:43] You made a deal with my husband. 你和我丈夫做了笔交易
[00:44] And he’s in prison because of it. 他现在因此而坐牢
[00:46] Now it’s your turn to hold up your side of the bargain. 轮到你实践诺言的时候了
[00:49] We’re gonna take down Ricardo Diaz together. 我们要联手扳倒里卡多·迪亚兹
[01:17] 斯拉博赛 最高级别监狱
[01:34] You promised the FBI would stay in Star City 你承诺过联调局会一直留在星城
[01:35] until Diaz was off the board. 直到迪亚兹落网为止
[01:36] And as you can see, we’re still here. 正如你所见到的 我们还在
[01:38] Yeah, but you haven’t caught him. 没错 但你们还没抓到他
[01:40] Apprehending Diaz is still a priority, 虽然迪亚兹仍然是头号要犯
[01:42] but he’s not the only criminal on our list. 但我们的抓捕名单上并不只有他一个
[01:44] – Let me help. – Excuse me? -让我来帮忙 -你说什么
[01:45] You’ve seen what I can do with the tck, tck. 你见识过我的编程技术了
[01:47] We have our own experts, Ms. Smoak. 我们已经有专家了 斯莫克小姐
[01:49] But not as expert as me. 但他们都不如我在行
[01:50] I know everything there is to know about Diaz 我熟知迪亚兹的一切信息
[01:52] and the Longbow Hunters. 还有长弓猎手的事
[01:54] Yeah! They’re here, too. 没错 他们也在这里
[01:56] Diaz brought in the bad guy big guns, 迪亚兹为这些人搞来了大量武器
[01:58] which means you don’t have any more time to waste. 这意味着你已经没有时间可以浪费了
[02:00] So give me a computer and put me to work. 给我一台电脑 让我开始干活
[02:03] My agreement with your husband, 我和你丈夫之间的协议
[02:04] it gives you immunity. 让你有了豁免权
[02:05] It doesn’t make us allies. 但并不意味我们要同盟合作
[02:07] Diaz attacked me while I was in protective custody. 迪亚兹袭击了处于保护性监禁中的我
[02:10] My husband is in prison. 我丈夫还在监狱
[02:11] I had to send my son away. 我只能把我儿子送走
[02:13] Your deal with Oliver 你和奥利弗的协议
[02:15] ruined my life and the city’s. 毁了我的生活和这座城市的未来
[02:18] All I’m asking of you is to hold up 而我现在只求你能够
[02:20] your side of the bargain. 兑现你协议中的诺言
[02:24] I’m sorry you were attacked, 你被袭击我很抱歉
[02:26] but it’s not my fault your husband’s in prison. 但你丈夫入狱并不是我的错
[02:28] It was his choice to put on that hood, 是他自己选择成为绿箭侠
[02:30] and it was his choice to turn himself in. 也是他自己选择自首坐牢
[02:32] Go home. Enjoy your freedom. 回家去吧 享受你的自由时光
[02:35] Leave the crime fighting to me. 打击犯罪的活还是留给我来干
[02:41] My husband spent the last 6 years 在过去的六年时间里
[02:44] fighting for the people of this city, 我丈夫为这座城市的人民而战
[02:46] risking everything, 牺牲了一切
[02:47] and now he sits in prison, his life on the line, 现在他去坐了牢 命悬一线
[02:50] while this monster gets to walk free. 而这个怪物却可以逍遥法外
[02:55] That isn’t justice. 这不是正义
[03:05] Wow. I still can’t believe you stabbed yourself. 我还是很难相信你居然捅了自己
[03:07] Did you hit anything big, 你没捅坏什么内脏吧
[03:09] like your liver or something? 比如说肝脏什么的
[03:11] Right. You probably don’t even have a liver, 没错 你可能压根就没有肝脏
[03:14] just muscle. 只有肌肉
[03:16] You think I had any other choice? 你觉得我还有其它的选择吗
[03:29] I did what you asked. 你的要求我办到了
[03:31] Now tell me what you know about Diaz. 现在告诉我所有有关迪亚兹的信息
[03:33] That wasn’t exactly what I meant 我让你解决掉约克
[03:35] by getting rid of Yorke. 并不是这个意思
[03:36] Well, I found a better way. 我找到了更好的方式
[03:38] He still thinks he’s a hero. 他还是觉得他是个英雄
[03:40] You’re a bigger idiot than I thought. 你比我想象中的还要蠢
[03:42] Easy, gents. A deal’s a deal. 放轻松 绅士们 我们说话算话
[03:44] Getting Yorke off our back means we’re in business. 摆脱掉约克 表明我们可以开始交易了
[03:47] Thanks to Queen here, we’re gonna have 感谢这位奎恩先生 我们总算可以
[03:49] one hell of a night. 狂欢一晚了
[03:50] Where is Diaz? 迪亚兹在哪
[03:52] I don’t know, but I do know who does. 我不知道 但我知道谁知道
[03:56] There’s an informant here at Slabside. 斯拉博赛这里有一位线人
[03:59] Anything that goes on here goes through the demon first. 这里发生的一切都要经过恶魔的安排
[04:04] – The demon? – Yeah. -恶魔 -是的
[04:06] The person who arranged the hit on you 就是他找了人袭击你
[04:08] and who’s the direct connection to Diaz. 也是他跟迪亚兹有直接关联
[04:10] All I did was handle the transaction, 而我只是处理了交易
[04:13] but seeing as how I’m a man of my word, 不过我是一个言出必行的人
[04:16] I will arrange the meeting. 我可以安排你们见面
[04:18] You really expect me to trust you? 你真的觉得我会相信你吗
[04:19] You don’t have much choice, now, do you? 现在你没多少选择了 不是吗
[04:23] When? 什么时间
[04:23] Tonight, cell 3-b after lights out. 今晚 熄灯后去3B牢房
[04:32] And you will know when. 到时候你就知道具体时间了
[04:41] Stall all you want. 尽管拖延时间吧
[04:43] Eventually you’re gonna break. 最终你一定会坦白交代的
[04:45] And when you do, I’ll be right here. 我就在这里 等到你坚持不住的时候
[04:49] Last chance before I bring her in. 再给你最后一次机会 不然我就叫她来了
[04:58] Did you or did you not eat this entire box of cookies? 是不是你把整盒饼干都吃光了
[05:04] It’s ok, honey. 没关系的 宝贝
[05:05] You just got a little hungry, didn’t you? 你只是有点饿了 对不对
[05:08] Now you have a tummy-ache. 你现在肚子疼了
[05:10] Well, now we know what happens 至少我们现在知道
[05:11] when we eat too much sugar, right? 吃太多糖会怎么样了 对吗
[05:14] Come on. Let’s go say hi to Ella. 走吧 咱们去跟艾拉打声招呼
[05:17] She has lots of fun stuff planned 爸爸和我不在的这段时间
[05:18] while dad and I are out of town. 她给你准备了好多好玩的活动
[05:21] I was working on him for 20 minutes. 我已经问了他二十分钟
[05:22] You get him to confess in 15 seconds? 结果你在十五秒内就让他坦白了
[05:24] I’m his mother and your boss. 我是他的妈妈 还是你的上司
[05:27] We leave in 5. 我们五分钟后出发
[05:29] Yeah, packed and ready. 遵命 整装待发
[05:32] Oh. You don’t sound too happy about that. 你听起来可对出行不太开心
[05:34] I just wish we would’ve caught Diaz 我只是希望我们在出国前
[05:36] before heading abroad. 能够抓到迪亚兹
[05:37] – We will. – Yeah. -我们会的 -好吧
[05:39] And Felicity will be fine, I promise. 而且我向你保证 费利西蒂不会有事的
[05:41] I think you could use a change of scenery. 我觉得换换环境对你也是好事
[05:44] It’ll be like a second honeymoon. 当做是我们的第二次蜜月旅行
[05:45] Yay, with Curtis. 太棒了 还带着柯蒂斯
[05:48] Well, Deadshot and Cupid came with us on our first. 我们第一次蜜月还有死亡射手和丘比特跟着呢
[05:50] No, that is not our first honeymoon. 不对 那不是我们第一次蜜月
[05:52] Our first honeymoon was in Hawaii, remember? 我们第一次蜜月是在夏威夷 记得吗
[05:55] The hammocks by the beach. 睡在沙滩的吊床上
[05:57] – Hawaii was nice. – Hawaii was really nice. -夏威夷很棒 -夏威夷非常棒
[06:00] You know, I thought it’d be a lot more difficult 你知道吗 我本以为和你一起工作
[06:01] working with you. 会非常难
[06:02] Being together 24/7? 因为全天候待在一起
[06:04] But adventure was always what kept us strong. 但正是因为这些经历让我们更加强大
[06:06] – Dangerous ops. – Romance on the front line. -危险的行动 -前线的别样浪漫
[06:09] – We make a good team. – We make the best team. -我们的组合不错 -我们是最强组合
[06:20] Ricardo Diaz took over a whole city. 里卡多·迪亚兹之前掌控整个城市
[06:22] Then we dismantled his infrastructure. 然后我们瓦解了他的根基
[06:24] He’s not an imminent threat. 他已经不是眼下的最大威胁了
[06:25] He’s got new allies. 他找到了新的盟友
[06:27] One of them hacked into the CDC’s secure network, 其中一个人黑进了疾控中心的安全网络
[06:29] specifically their security protocols. 专门黑了他们的安全协议
[06:31] They’re planning something. 他们一定在密谋什么计划
[06:33] You deduced that from this photograph 你就是从这些照片和
[06:34] and one unsubstantiated hack? 未经证实的黑客事件推导出了这些
[06:36] It’s the only lead we got in months, and you know it. 那是我们几个月来唯一的线索 你知道的
[06:38] We can’t let that slip away. 我们不能放过这条线索
[06:40] Then bring me something concrete I can act on. 那就给我一些确凿的证据 我才能行动
[06:42] CDC’s security system is airtight. 疾控中心的安全系统密不透风
[06:45] No one gets in without a level 5 security clearance. 没有五级的权限级别是进不去的
[06:48] I can’t waste valuable resources 我不能把宝贵的资源
[06:49] on something this circumstantial. 浪费在你的推测上
[06:51] You mean someone who dropped to number 27 你是说通缉要犯名单上下滑至第27位的
[06:53] on our most wanted list. 某个要犯
[06:55] That, too. 没错
[06:56] Tell the CDC they’ve been hacked. 告诉疾控中心有人黑了他们的系统
[06:57] They can handle it as they see fit. 他们完全有能力自己解决
[07:00] I need your focus elsewhere, agent. 我需要你专注在其他的案子上 探员
[07:10] I guess her heart isn’t completely made out of stone. 看来她并不是铁石心肠啊
[07:12] Bugging the FBI– 窃听联调局
[07:14] Maybe not the best move for our immunity deal. 也许会对我们的豁免协议不利
[07:16] I’m going with the ask for forgiveness 我更愿意请求谅解
[07:18] instead of permission type thing. 而不是去征求同意
[07:20] When you said you were done with the A.R.G.U.S. way, 你说你受够了天眼会的处事方式时
[07:22] you weren’t joking. 原来你不是在开玩笑
[07:23] John has priorities other than catching Diaz. 比起追捕迪亚兹 约翰有更重要的事要做
[07:26] I don’t. 但我没有
[07:27] I really appreciate you wanting to help 我真的很感激你愿意帮忙
[07:29] and letting me sleep on your couch, 而且让我睡在你家沙发
[07:32] which is a lot more comfortable than it looks. 这沙发睡上去比看着舒服很多
[07:33] I’ve been dying to get the band back together 我很想再次集结整个小队
[07:36] and get that son of a bitch Diaz. 抓住那个混蛋迪亚兹
[07:39] What’s he want at the CDC? 他想从疾控中心拿什么
[07:40] Finding that out is the easy part. 查到这一点不是难事
[07:42] What’s the hard part? 那难在哪
[07:44] Getting into the CDC. 进入疾控中心
[07:46] You heard the boss man. 你也听到她上司的话了
[07:47] The only way we get in there is with federal clearance. 只有联邦权限才能进去
[08:37] Where are all the guards? What the hell is happening? 狱警都去哪了 到底是怎么回事
[08:41] No idea. 不知道
[08:42] Brick has something planned. Just stay here. 砖墙已经计划好了 待在这别走
[08:48] Where you going? 你去哪
[08:49] I need to find someone. 我要去找个人
[08:51] I’m gonna come. 我要一起去
[08:52] Hey, your cell is the safest spot for you right now. 现在你待在自己牢房里最安全
[08:55] With all these murdery guys on the loose, 那么多杀人犯都跑出来了
[08:57] I’m sticking right by your side. 我要紧跟在你身边
[09:01] Fine. 好吧
[09:14] That’s a lot of firepower for a bank. 一家银行用得着这么大的火力吗
[09:16] They need it. Half of Europe’s criminal underworld 需要的 一半的欧洲黑社会犯罪分子
[09:18] funnels their money through here. 都把这当作资金中转站
[09:19] Guessing that’s a shoot first, 看来这是一家无需过问
[09:21] ask questions never kind of bank? 直接开火的银行
[09:23] Which is why they can’t find out that we’re with A.R.G.U.S. 所以不能让他们知道我们是天眼会的
[09:26] Oh. Which they won’t because of… 他们不会发现的 因为
[09:29] this. 有这幅画
[09:30] I printed it to be completely identical to the real one, 我打印出来的 和真迹一模一样
[09:33] except for the nanotech-laced paint 除了上面有纳米微粒技术镶边油漆
[09:34] which allows us 能让我们
[09:35] to access the bank’s financial transactions. 得到银行财务交易记录
[09:38] That’s a Curtis Holt original. 这可是柯蒂斯·霍特的原创
[09:41] I mean, come on. That’s pretty cool, right? 拜托 这不是很酷吗
[09:42] Well, hopefully, it’s enough to fool ’em. 但愿能骗过他们
[09:44] Well, it only needs to fool him– 只需要骗过他一个人就行
[09:46] Peter Tietjen. 彼特·蒂特延
[09:47] He is the bank manager. 他是银行经理
[09:48] I have you an appointment set up with him already. 我已经帮你们和他预约好了
[09:50] You get that painting within 5 feet of his computer 把这幅画放在距离他电脑150厘米左右
[09:53] and it is dinner party download time at A.R.G.U.S. 然后天眼会疯狂下载晚宴派对就开始了
[09:55] I’m talking an all-you-can-eat buffet 我说的可是无限自助下载餐
[09:56] of every name, account, shady business transaction 能把这家银行经手的每一个用户
[09:59] that that bank has ever conducted. 账户和不正当的买卖记录都拿到手
[10:02] While you guys are in there, 趁你们在里面的时候
[10:03] can you get me a free toaster? 能帮我要一个免费的烤面包机吗
[10:09] Mr. and Mrs. Andrews, thank you for coming in. 安德鲁斯先生太太 谢谢你们来
[10:13] May I see your reference letter, please? 我能不能看看你们的推荐信呢
[10:25] This is our reference letter. 这就是我们的推荐信
[10:28] We need a safe place to store it. 我们需要一个能安全存放它的地方
[10:29] We were told you could handle this… 我们听说你们可以保管
[10:32] discreetly, of course. 当然了 要小心谨慎
[10:35] Of course. 当然
[10:36] I think you will find our terms more than reasonable. 我想你们会发现我们的条款公平合理
[10:39] That’s it! Show me the money. 好的 交易记录拿来吧
[10:42] We have uplink. 开始传输数据
[10:44] After signing the requisite forms, 在签署这些必需的表格之后
[10:46] all we require is an approval from our in-house appraiser. 只需要得到我们内部评估师的批准就行了
[10:50] If you’ll excuse me. 失陪一下
[11:00] Tick-tock, Curtis. What’s our status? 时间不多了 柯蒂斯 情况如何
[11:02] Zurich, we have a problem. 苏黎世 我们有麻烦了
[11:05] I’m getting external interference, 我受到了外部干扰
[11:06] and it’s slowing down the transfer. 传输速度减慢了
[11:12] This is Sofie, our appraiser. 这位是评估师苏菲
[11:18] Is this really necessary? 真的有这个必要吗
[11:20] We must authenticate the item for insurance purposes. 为了保险起见 我们必须鉴定物品
[11:24] You understand? 希望理解
[11:28] Mr. Tietjen, this is a priceless family heirloom. 蒂特延先生 这可是价值连城的祖传之物
[11:31] I need to discuss the security of your vault. 我要和你谈谈你们保险库的安全问题
[11:33] Certainly. 当然
[11:34] We are very experienced with these types of situations. 对于这些状况 我们经验丰富
[11:38] I’m shutting down coms to open bandwidth. Hang tight. 我要关闭通讯器来增加带宽 稳住
[11:43] Mr. Tietjen… 蒂特延先生
[11:50] Come on. 快点
[11:53] Done! Get the hell out of there. 搞定了 快离开那里
[11:55] This is outrageous. 简直是太离谱了
[11:56] We’re taking our business elsewhere. 我们换别的地方
[12:03] Mission accomplished. 任务完成
[12:07] 星城警局 尽忠职守 维护法纪 德雷克队长
[12:09] If this is illegal, I don’t want to know about it. 如果是不合法的事 我不想知道
[12:11] Aw, D., why you always got to expect the worst? 小黛 你为什么总把事情往坏处想呢
[12:15] You make it easy, Mr. Ramirez. 因为你让人容易往坏处想 拉米雷斯先生
[12:16] OK, OK, what the hell is going on here? 你们到底是怎么回事
[12:20] We know how to get Diaz, 我们有办法抓到迪亚兹
[12:22] and we need your help. 但是我们需要你的帮忙
[12:23] I thought I made myself clear, Ms. Smoak. 我不是说得很清楚了吗 斯莫克女士
[12:25] You did. And then I figured out how to set a trap at the CDC. 是的 但我后来想到如何在疾控中心设圈套
[12:27] – How did you know about this– – I bugged your office. -你怎么知道 -我在你办公室装了窃听器
[12:28] – See– – I know. I know. -要知道… -我知道
[12:29] But hold the lecture. We’re on a time crunch here. 先别说教 我们现在时间紧迫
[12:31] I backtraced the Silencer’s hack. 我追踪了沉默者的入侵
[12:33] Wait. We’re calling her the Silencer now? 等等 我们现在叫她沉默者吗
[12:34] – It’s better than the Belt Lady. – Noted. -总比腰带女好 -记住了
[12:37] She’s been checking inventory on glutathione hydrate. 她一直在查看谷胱甘肽水合物的存单
[12:40] It’s a biocompound that helps protect red blood cells 那是一种有助于保护红血球的生物化合物
[12:42] against diseases like Ebola 用于治疗埃博拉病毒
[12:43] and the Lassa Fever. 和拉沙热
[12:44] I mean, God knows what creepy thing 天知道迪亚兹计划用那个东西
[12:46] Diaz has planned for that, 来做什么恐怖的事情
[12:47] and the only place he can get it is the CDC. 他只能在疾控中心拿到这东西
[12:50] You do realize the CDC is a secure government facility. 你知道疾控中心是被严密保护的政府机构吧
[12:54] They have strict protocols, proce– 他们有严格的规章制度和流程
[12:55] Which makes it the perfect place, you know, 所以这让那里非常适合
[12:57] to set a trap. 设圈套
[12:58] The compound is being stored in a biocontainment lab. 化合物存放在一间生物防护实验室里
[13:01] Diaz walks in there, I seal the doors… 迪亚兹一走进去 我就把门封锁起来
[13:04] he’s locked in. 把他困在里面
[13:05] Like that zombie movie– or any zombie movie. 就像那部僵尸电影一样 或者其他僵尸电影
[13:08] – And when is this happening? – Tonight. -什么时候行动 -今晚
[13:10] A shipment just came in from Central City. 刚有一批货从中城运到
[13:11] Well, I’ll put a team together. 我会集结一个小队
[13:12] If Diaz goes near that building, the SCPD will be there waiting. 星城警局会在那栋大楼恭候迪亚兹的大驾光临
[13:15] If diaz even gets a whiff of the police, it’ll spook him. 如果迪亚兹发现丝毫警察的踪迹 就打草惊蛇了
[13:17] Oh, right. You want to do it the vigilante way. 好吧 你想用治安维持者的办法
[13:20] Well, you probably shouldn’t have invited her. 那就不应该叫她来
[13:22] No Canary, no Wild Dog. Just us. 不要金丝雀 不要野狗 就我们俩
[13:25] It technically wouldn’t be off the books 如果沃森探员和我们一起去的话
[13:26] if Agent Watson comes with us. 那就不能算违规吧
[13:28] And go against my boss’ direct order 要我违反上司让我远离疾控中心
[13:29] to stay away from the CDC? 的直接指令
[13:31] Your boss is wrong, and you know it. 你上司错了 你知道的
[13:33] Besides, something tells me if you brought Diaz in, 而且我有预感 如果你能抓住迪亚兹
[13:35] all would be forgiven. 一切都可以被原谅
[13:36] That’s a big “If.” 机会太渺茫了
[13:37] Diaz has been a plague on this city and on our lives 迪亚兹已经祸害这个城市和我们的生活
[13:40] for too long. 太久了
[13:41] And now we have a chance to bring him down. 现在有一个扳倒他的机会
[13:43] We have to take it. 我们必须抓住它
[13:45] It’s been 5 months. 已经五个月了
[13:46] The SCPD hasn’t caught him, 星城警局还没抓住他
[13:48] neither has the FBI, neither has A.R.G.U.S. 联调局和天眼会也都失败了
[13:50] It’s time to try another way. 是时候想想别的办法了
[13:57] Fine. 好吧
[13:58] But this is a one-time thing, understand? 但是只此一次 明白吗
[14:01] And if anything feels off, I pull the plug. 如果事态发展不对 我会马上叫停
[14:06] What do you say, D? 你觉得怎么样 小黛
[14:11] All right. 好吧
[14:12] Let’s go catch us a dragon. 我们去抓大恶人吧
[14:18] This is like a horror movie. 感觉像拍恐怖电影一样
[14:20] It’s so quiet, I can hear my heartbeat. 太静了 我都听见自己的心跳了
[14:24] I’m gonna be the first one taken out. 我会是第一个被干掉的
[14:26] It would never be you. 你肯定不是第一个
[14:27] All right. If you’re gonna tag along, 好吧 如果你想跟着来
[14:32] do it a little more quietly. 就消停一点儿
[14:34] Right. Ok. There’s 3-b. 好吧 那就是3B牢房
[14:59] Not here! 不是这儿
[15:01] So what do we do, just wait? 现在怎么办 干等着吗
[15:03] It’ll be a long wait. 那你们要等很久了
[15:08] Where’s the demon? 恶魔在哪
[15:09] Hell if I know. 我怎么知道
[15:12] You actually thought Brick was gonna help you? 你不会真以为砖墙会帮你吧
[15:14] Well, Brick got what he wanted, 砖墙拿到了他想要的东西
[15:15] and now he wants you dead. 现在他想要你死
[15:51] You’re not going anywhere until I get some answers. 你不回答我的问题就休想走
[16:06] We had a deal! 我们之前说好的
[16:07] A deal that means nothing 砖墙已经得到了他想要的
[16:08] now that Brick got what he wanted. 交易就没有任何意义了
[16:10] With Yorke gone, we’re finally free to have some fun. 没有约克 我们终于可以找点乐子了
[16:13] Brick’s got a game going on right now in the mess hall, 砖墙正在餐厅里玩场游戏
[16:16] all thanks to you. 都多亏了你
[16:19] First rule of prison– 监狱守则第一条
[16:20] Trust no one. 谁都不要相信
[16:22] The kid’s right. 他说得对
[16:24] Now, how did he manage to figure that out before you did? 他怎么比你还先明白这一点
[16:27] All right. So Brick was lying. There’s no demon. 好吧 砖墙说谎了 根本没有恶魔
[16:30] There is, but you don’t summon the demon. 恶魔是存在的 但不是你召唤他
[16:33] The demon summons you. 是恶魔召唤你
[16:34] I think I’ll take my chances. 我还是要试一试
[16:36] You’re not getting this. 你不可能成功的
[16:39] The only way to the demon is through Brick. 只有通过砖墙才能召唤恶魔
[16:43] There’s a system. 这是固定体系
[16:45] That’s how this place works. 是这个地方的办事规则
[16:47] Well, looks like I’m gonna force Brick 看来我要强迫砖墙
[16:51] to make good on his deal. 去兑现他的诺言了
[16:53] Good luck. 祝你好运
[16:55] His party’s invite only, 他的派对凭邀请入场
[16:56] And, uh, you’re not on the list. 你不在受邀之列
[17:04] I’m guessing you are. 你总应该在吧
[17:13] Good evening. Samanda Watson, FBI. 晚上好 我是联调局的莎曼达·沃森
[17:16] I’m here to pick up some security abstracts. 我是来拿安全概要的
[17:18] You’re working late. 你这么晚还在工作啊
[17:19] Day got away from me. You know how it is. 一天很快就过去了 你懂的
[17:22] Door to the right. I’ll buzz you in. 走右侧门 我帮你开门
[17:30] The biocontainment lab should be right 生物防护实验室应该
[17:32] here. This is it. 就在这儿
[17:34] So all we got to do is trap them inside? 我们只是要把他们关在里面吗
[17:37] That’s the idea. 是的
[17:38] There’s a server room down the hall. 在大厅有服务器机房
[17:40] Felicity and I will set up there. 费利西蒂和我会在那里部署好一切
[17:41] The camera’s on a loop. 摄像头画面一直循环同样的画面
[17:42] As far as Diaz can tell, the place will be empty. 在迪亚兹看来 这里就是空荡荡的
[17:44] We’ll cover the exits. 我们守住出口
[17:50] This is quite the set-up. 设备真齐全
[17:51] Well, the CDC takes their 疾控中心的安全措施
[17:52] security a lot more seriously than the FBI. 做的比联邦调查局好多了
[17:54] – No offense. – None taken. -别介意 -没关系
[17:56] You thought about getting into cybersecurity legally? 你想没想过通过合法的方式进入网络安全系统
[17:59] I haven’t done legally in a very long time. 我好久没有遵纪守法了
[18:02] What scared you off? All that nasty due process? 为什么 嫌程序太繁琐了吗
[18:05] You mean the rolls and rolls of red tape? 你是说一层又一层的审批程序吗
[18:07] No, I just prefer to spend my time actually catching criminals. 不 我只是想把时间花在真正抓捕罪犯上
[18:09] I know the law isn’t perfect. 我知道法律不是完美的
[18:11] If it were, Diaz would be in prison, 如果是的话 迪亚兹应该在监狱里
[18:12] William would be at home, 威廉应该在家
[18:13] And I wouldn’t jump 5 feet every time I hear a door slam, 我也不会每次听到关门声都跳得三尺高
[18:15] but here we are. 但现实就是这样
[18:16] Just because the system is flawed 法律体系有漏洞
[18:17] doesn’t mean it shouldn’t exist. 不代表法律体系不应该存在
[18:19] Even someone like Ricardo Diaz 即使是里卡多·迪亚兹那样的人
[18:20] needs a lawyer, a fair trial. 也需要律师和公正的审判
[18:22] We protect the rights of people who don’t deserve them 我们保护那些根本不配得到权利的人
[18:24] because it’s the only way to protect them from everyone. 因为这是让他们不要伤害别人的唯一途径
[18:26] And yet here you are tonight, going off-book. 但你今晚还是来参加违规行动了
[18:29] Well, it’s like you said before: 就像你之前说的
[18:31] As long as I cuff a bad guy, 只要能抓住坏人
[18:32] all is forgiven, right? 一切都能被原谅 对吧
[18:35] And then we go get justice the old-fashioned way– 然后我们再按老套的方式实现正义
[18:38] in court. 法庭审判
[18:39] Let’s hope. 希望如此
[18:43] Hey, is Lyla here? 莱拉在吗
[18:44] No. She stepped out. What’s up? 不在 她出去了 有事吗
[18:46] Uh, nothing. Well, ok. Something. 没事 好吧 有点事
[18:49] Well, not something-something necessarily 不是什么特别要紧的事
[18:51] But probably– Swiss chocolate? 但是… 吃瑞士巧克力吗
[18:56] Chocolate pralines. 巧克力果仁糖
[18:56] I mean, there’s noth– 我是说 没…
[18:57] – Curtis. – Ok. -柯蒂斯 -好吧
[19:00] Remember that interference 还记得我们下载的时候
[19:01] that happened during our download? 受到的干扰吗
[19:02] Don’t tell me you lost the data. 别告诉我数据都没了
[19:03] Deputy director Bell’s gonna be pissed. 贝尔副局长大概会气死
[19:04] No. The opposite. 不 恰恰相反
[19:07] I think someone duplicated the file simultaneously 我觉得有人在我们下载的同时
[19:09] as we downloaded it. 复制了文件
[19:10] That’s impossible. 不可能
[19:12] The only ones who knew about this op were me, you, and lyla. 知道这件事的只有你 我和莱拉
[19:15] Yeah. And judging from your face, it wasn’t you. 是的 从你的神情判断 应该不是你
[19:17] It definitely wasn’t me. So that only leaves…? 肯定不是我 那就只有…
[19:23] Why would Lyla make a copy of that data? 莱拉为什么要复制数据
[19:25] Maybe it’s not as shady as it seems. 也许没有那么见不得人的理由
[19:29] Why would she hide this from me? 为什么她要瞒着我
[19:30] Sometimes secrets are good in a marriage. 有时候秘密在婚姻关系里是好事
[19:32] You know, it keeps the spice alive. 能够保持生活的情趣
[19:34] Actually, don’t quote me on that. 但也别信我说的话
[19:35] I’m actually divorced. What are you gonna do? 毕竟我已经离婚了 你打算怎么办
[19:38] Find out why my wife is lying to me. 弄明白我老婆对我撒谎的原因
[19:47] Where do you think they keep the dead rats? 你觉得他们把死老鼠放在哪
[19:49] So inhumane. 太不人道了
[19:54] I got eyes on Diaz, 我看到迪亚兹了
[19:55] and he brought two psychos with him. 他还带了两个疯子
[19:58] Any chance they left the third one at home? 第三个疯子有可能没来吗
[20:01] It’s doubtful. The Silencer wouldn’t want to miss this. 不确定 沉默者不可能错过这次行动的
[20:08] They’ve reached the lab. 他们已经到达实验室
[20:14] Hold up. The zombies just walked right in, 等等 他们直接走进去了
[20:16] No key card or nothing. 没有刷卡或做什么其他的
[20:18] That doesn’t make any sense. 这说不通啊
[20:19] It doesn’t matter. Just lock the doors. 别管了 把门关了
[20:22] Frak. Frak. Frak. Frak. 糟了 糟了 糟了
[20:24] Make better sounds, Felicity. 好好说话 费利西蒂
[20:25] Whatever’s opening that door is jamming my access frequencies. 打开那扇门的东西在干扰我的访问频率
[20:28] It’s some sort of sonic disruption. 是某种音波干扰
[20:29] The coms are still working. 对讲机还能用
[20:30] Well, how about I save the details 把声波网络攻击的细节
[20:31] of acoustic-injection cyberattacks 留到任务结束后的
[20:33] for post-mission happy hour? 欢乐时光再说怎么样
[20:35] The Silencer. She must’ve brought a new toy. 是沉默者 她肯定是带了新玩意
[20:39] Can you turn it off? 你能关掉吗
[20:40] I can’t hack it, but I can track it. 我没法黑它 但能追踪
[20:43] She’s in the northeast corridor, 她在东北走廊
[20:44] headed towards the mechanical room. 正往机械室走
[20:46] I’m on it. But once I catch up to her, 这就去 一旦我追上她
[20:48] it’ll be radio silence, literally. 我就无法对讲了 真正的沉默
[20:57] What my darts could do with all this stuff! 有了这些东西 我的飞镖就万能了
[20:59] Yeah, if it doesn’t kill you first. 只要这些东西不会先杀了你
[21:06] I found it. 我找到了
[21:14] Diaz is packing up. We got to hurry. 迪亚兹在装货了 我们得赶快
[21:16] – time for plan “B.” – no, no, no. -执行B计划吧 -不行不行
[21:18] That’s a big old negative. Manual overrides are in the basement. 绝对不行 手动控制装置在地下一层
[21:21] And, again, no locks, no entry. 而且 没有锁也没有入口
[21:22] – I can’t let diaz escape. – What are you, crazy? -我不能让迪亚兹跑了 -你疯了吗
[21:24] You can’t beat them. 你打不过他们的
[21:26] I don’t have to. 我不需要打败他们
[21:27] I just got to keep them in that room long enough 我只需要拖住他们
[21:29] for you to lock those doors. 帮你争取时间锁门
[21:33] I’m in the mechanical room. 我到机械室了
[21:59] Uh, guys, just FYI: a lot of things in that lab 同志们 温馨提示 实验室里很多东西
[22:01] don’t react nicely to gunfire. 对枪火都不友好
[22:02] So one stray bullet, and the whole place goes boom. 一个子弹就能让整栋楼飞上天
[22:09] FBI. 联调局
[22:11] Stop right there. 原地别动
[22:12] Agent Watson, 沃森探员
[22:14] I see you’re reunited with some old friends. 看来你和一些老朋友团聚了
[22:17] Step away from the cooler, Diaz, 远离冷却器 迪亚兹
[22:19] and put your hands in the air… 举起双手
[22:21] Slowly. 慢慢地
[22:22] Can you please handle this? 你们能解决她吗
[23:23] Play time’s over. 游戏时间结束
[23:36] Let’s go! 我们走
[23:41] The Silencer’s still here in the mechanical room. 沉默者还在机械室
[23:43] I’ll take Diaz. You help Dinah. 我来解决迪亚兹 你去帮黛娜
[24:02] This is gonna be fun. 这下好玩了
[24:11] D. 小黛
[24:12] I’m fine. Go! Go get her. Go! 我没事 去抓她 快去
[24:18] Diaz got away. 迪亚兹跑了
[24:23] – Rene, can you hear me? – Yeah, I hear you. -雷内 你能听见吗 -能听见
[24:26] The Silencer’s the only lead we have on Diaz. 沉默者是我们能找到迪亚兹的唯一线索
[24:28] We can’t let her escape. 我们不能让她逃了
[24:34] The Silencer got away. 沉默者也跑了
[24:46] On a scale of one to unemployment, 从一级到失业
[24:48] How much trouble is she in? 她惹了多大的麻烦
[24:49] Well, she wasn’t supposed to be here in the first place; 她一开始就不该在这
[24:52] Diaz escaped with the compound; 迪亚兹带着化合物跑了
[24:53] And we have no idea where or how he’s planning on using it. 我们不知道他打算怎么用或用在哪
[24:57] So a lot? 我猜是很大麻烦
[25:03] Hey, Rene sure got out of here in a hurry. 雷内倒是溜得快
[25:05] Well, can you blame him? 你能怪他吗
[25:06] I mean, the FBI and him 本来联调局和他
[25:07] don’t exactly have a love-love relationship. 就是死对头
[25:13] How bad is it? 有多糟糕
[25:14] What do you think? 你觉得呢
[25:15] I mean, the Silencer was right there. 沉默者刚刚就在这里
[25:17] I don’t understand how he 我不明白他是怎么
[25:18] managed to let her slip past us. 让她从我们眼皮子地下溜走的
[25:20] Rene must have missed her by seconds. 雷内一定是刚刚跟丢她
[25:22] I have to go. My boss is waiting for me at the office. 我得走了 我老板在办公室等我
[25:28] Agent Watson… 沃森探员
[25:32] Thank you for trying. 谢谢你的努力
[25:45] Brick’s gonna be extra pissed to see you. 砖墙见到你会格外生气
[25:47] He thinks you’re dead. 他以为你死了
[25:48] Well, he’s in for a surprise. 他肯定会大吃一惊的
[25:50] Come on. 走吧
[25:53] What are we walking into? 我们要去哪儿
[25:55] Brick will probably have prisoners posted 砖墙可能会让犯人
[25:57] outside the mess hall. 把守在食堂外面
[25:59] You talk us past them. 你想办法让我们过去
[26:00] And if you say one wrong word– 你要是说错一个字
[26:03] Yeah, slash goes the artery. Yeah, I get it. 你就杀了我 我懂
[26:06] You know, it’s nice to know that you’d shiv yourself 你为了救那个硬汉愿意捅伤自己
[26:08] to save some hardass guard 却可以毫不犹豫弄死我
[26:11] but you have no problem shivving me. 真让人欣慰
[26:13] Well, you ambushed me. 你偷袭了我
[26:17] You think I had a choice in that? 你觉得我有选择吗
[26:19] Brick calls the shots. 砖墙下的令
[26:20] If I don’t try to kill you, 要是我不杀你
[26:23] then Brick kills me. 砖墙就会杀了我
[26:25] Every man here is out for number one, 这里所有人都得保全自己
[26:27] including you. 你也一样
[26:29] Everything I do is for my family. 我做的一切都是为了我的家人
[26:33] You’re just out for yourself. 你只是为了你自己
[26:39] You think you know me so well. 你以为你很了解我
[26:42] You know nothing about me. 其实你什么都不知道
[26:44] I know you made a deal with China White 我知道你和车百威做了交易
[26:46] to have me killed, 打算杀了我
[26:48] and I know you helped steal a weapon 我还知道你帮忙偷了件武器
[26:50] that blew up half the glades. 炸掉了一半的贫民区
[26:52] What about Markovia, 2014? 那2014年在马尔科维亚呢
[26:56] A known terrorist named Gholem Qadir. 一个叫葛雷姆·卡迪尔的恐怖分子
[26:58] Or did you forget I was part of the mission 你是不是忘了 我还出力
[27:00] that helped bring him down? 把他缉拿归案了
[27:01] A.R.G.U.S. put an explosive in the back of your neck. 天眼会在你脖子后放了炸药
[27:05] You didn’t have a choice. 你根本没得选
[27:06] Oh, but I did have a choice 但救不救你的朋友
[27:07] to save your friend’s life. 我是有得选的
[27:09] Yeah. Lyla and I were alone 卡迪尔想割开莱拉的喉咙时
[27:12] when Qadir tried to slit her throat, 只有我和她
[27:14] and I drove my blade 是我用剑
[27:15] right through his back. 刺穿了他的背
[27:18] John never told me it was you who saved her life. 约翰从来没说过是你救了她
[27:20] Yeah, why would he? 他为什么会说
[27:22] You and your team only saw me as one thing– 在你和你的团队眼中我只有一个身份
[27:25] The enemy. 敌人
[27:27] But now look at us, both in prison. 但看看现在的我们 都在监狱
[27:32] So I guess we’re not that different after all. 我想我们也没太大差别
[27:57] You followed me. 你跟踪我
[27:58] I wouldn’t have to if you had told me 如果你告诉我来苏黎世的真正原因
[28:00] why we’re in Zurich, Lyla. 我就不必了 莱拉
[28:03] – It’s not what it looks like. – Really? That’s good. -事情不是看起来那样 -是吗 太好了
[28:05] That’s good, because it looks like you 因为这看起来就像
[28:06] Just handed over sensitive A.R.G.U.S. intel to a criminal. 你刚把天眼会的敏感情报给了一个罪犯
[28:09] I thought you’d have a little more faith in me than that. 我以为你会对我更有信心
[28:11] I did until this very moment. 在此之前是的
[28:13] Lyla, just tell me what’s going on… 莱拉 告诉我出什么事了
[28:19] The truth. 真相
[28:23] I caught wind of something — 我听到点风声
[28:25] money changing hands that’s — 有一些现金交易
[28:28] that’s bigger than anything we’ve been up against. 比我们遇到过的事都要严重
[28:30] I ran it up the chain but kept getting stymied by the brass. 我顺着现金流调查 但一直被上头阻碍
[28:33] Not enough evidence. 没有足够的证据
[28:34] What, so you’re going behind A.R.G.U.S.’s back? 所以你就背着天眼会做这些
[28:36] I didn’t expect judgment from someone 我没料到一个花大把时间
[28:37] Who’s spent so much time delivering justice in the shadows. 在暗地里伸张正义的人会评判我
[28:39] Oh, Lyla, that’s not what I’m saying. 莱拉 我不是这个意思
[28:40] Listen to me, I just- 听我说 我只是
[28:44] I just can’t believe you would hide this from me, 我只是不相信你会瞒着我
[28:46] after everything we’ve been through, 我们经历了那么多
[28:47] I thought the one thing we agreed on is that 我以为我们都说好了
[28:48] there will be no more secrets between us. 双方之间不会再有任何秘密
[28:52] I was trying to protect you. 我是为了保护你
[28:54] I wasn’t keeping secrets. 而不是对你保守秘密
[28:56] You didn’t want to take up Oliver’s mantle, 你不想继承奥利弗的衣钵
[28:59] and I respect that, 我尊重你的想法
[29:00] but being the director of A.R.G.U.S. has shown me 但作为天眼会的主管
[29:02] that there is far more evil in the world 我看到这世界上的邪恶
[29:04] than people willing to fight it. 远比人们愿意与之斗争的还要多
[29:05] And I can’t stand around anymore and just watch. 我不能再袖手旁观了
[29:09] Johnny, sometimes you have to cross the line 约翰 有时候为了更大的利益
[29:12] for the greater good. 你不得不越界
[29:15] I would expect you to understand that. 我以为你能明白这点
[29:28] Two prisoners guarding the mess hall door, 正如特纳所说
[29:30] just like Turner said. 有两个囚犯守着食堂的门
[29:33] You’re up. 该你上了
[29:35] Get me in there or else. 带我进去 否则…
[29:50] Step aside, fellas. 让开 伙计们
[29:52] Green Arrow’s joining our little game. 绿箭侠要加入我们的游戏
[29:54] You kidding? 你在开玩笑吗
[29:55] We can’t let Queen in here. 我们不能让奎恩进去
[29:56] You’d better. He’s VIP. 你最好让他进去 他可是贵宾
[30:00] The high rollers will be very happy to see him. 大玩家们会很乐意看到他
[30:07] You’re coming in there with me. 你要跟我一起进去
[30:10] Good. I’d hate to miss all the fun. 好 我不想错过精彩瞬间
[30:34] Gentlemen, gentlemen, 先生们 先生们
[30:36] it seems we have an unexpected treat for you this evening– 看来今晚有意想不到的安排
[30:40] an epic, once-in-a-lifetime match-up: 一场史诗级的 千载难逢的对决
[30:43] our champion, Sampson, versus the Green Arrow! 我们的冠军桑普森对战绿箭侠
[30:57] I kind of wish we stayed outside. 我有点希望我们没进来
[31:02] No. I don’t have time for this. 不 我没时间跟他玩
[31:08] Where you going, Arrow? 你要去哪里 绿箭侠
[31:16] Oh, you’re way tougher than this guy. 你比这家伙强多了
[31:18] What do you say? Time for a rematch? 怎么样 是时候再战一场了吗
[31:21] Last time didn’t end so well for you. 上次你输得很难看
[31:23] This time, I’m gonna kill you. 这次 我会干掉你
[31:25] Gentlemen, place your bets. 先生们 下注吧
[31:29] This is gonna be a hell of a pay day. 今天将收获满满
[31:39] That’s it, Sampson. Hit him. 没错 桑普森 打他
[31:53] You got this, Oliver! 你可以的 奥利弗
[31:56] Yes! 好
[32:23] Yield! 屈服吧
[32:24] Never. 绝不
[32:30] That was awesome. 你太棒了
[32:31] What a performance. 表演真精彩
[32:33] I’ll let you in on a secret, Queen. 告诉你一个秘密 奎恩
[32:36] My money was on you. You’re a hard man to kill. 我押的是你 你命很硬
[32:47] Stand down! 放下武器
[32:57] No more games. 别再玩把戏了
[33:00] Tell me where to find the demon. 告诉我恶魔在哪里
[33:03] Brick… 砖墙…
[33:05] Don’t make me ask you again. 别逼我再问一遍
[33:10] I’ve had you running around, playing fetch for me 我一直在让你跑来跑去 为我捡东西
[33:12] like my grandmother’s springer spaniel. 就像我奶奶的史宾格犬一样
[33:15] And you know the best part? 你知道最棒的地方是什么吗
[33:17] You’ll never get to the demon, 就是你永远找不到恶魔
[33:20] ’cause you’re on the wrong level. 因为你处在错误的等级
[33:23] The demon is on level 2, 恶魔在二级严管
[33:25] the place for the worst of the worst. 那地方是为万恶之首准备的
[33:27] And that just isn’t you now. 而你现在不是这样
[33:31] Isn’t that right, Arrow? 不对吗 绿箭侠
[34:29] Oliver, you got a plan, right? 奥利弗 你有计划 对吗
[34:34] Stop worrying about me. 别担心我了
[34:37] Just try to keep your head down. 你要保持低调
[34:40] Maybe level 2 isn’t as bad as everyone says. 可能二级严管没有大家说的那么糟糕
[34:43] As long as it gives me what I want, 只要能得到我想要的
[34:44] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[34:48] You were never gonna be able to stay a hero… 你不可能一直做个英雄
[34:54] not in this place. 在这里不能
[35:05] Thanks for coming. 谢谢你的到来
[35:07] I’m guessing you didn’t call me in 你不是为了告诉我
[35:08] to tell me You’re getting promoted. 你升职了 而叫我来吧
[35:10] I’ve been reassigned. 我被重新分配了
[35:11] Desk jockey job back in D.C. 要回华盛顿特区做文职了
[35:13] And I’m guessing that new gig takes you far away 我猜新工作会让你无法
[35:15] from the Diaz investigation. 跟进迪亚兹的调查
[35:17] That’s the idea. 没错
[35:20] I hope you’re not expecting me to apologize. 我希望你没指望我会道歉
[35:21] I’m not. I knew I was putting my career on the line 我没有 当我同意跟你和你的团队合作时
[35:24] when I agreed to work with you and your team. 我就知道我在拿我的事业冒险
[35:28] I believe that good law enforcement does make up for the bad, 我相信好的执法确实可以弥补坏的那些
[35:30] and I always will. 我会一直相信
[35:32] But going off the books to catch Diaz? 但私下抓捕迪亚兹
[35:34] That was the right thing to do. 是正确的做法
[35:42] You don’t deserve to live without your family. 你不该失去你的家人
[35:45] You’re a good person, Felicity. 你是个好人 费利西蒂
[35:50] I never thought I’d hear myself say this, 我从没想过自己会这么说
[35:53] but I’m very sorry to see you go, Agent Watson. 但是看到你离开我很遗憾 沃森探员
[35:57] I’m sorry Diaz and his crew got away. 迪亚兹和他的团队逃走了 我很抱歉
[35:59] I mean, things would’ve turned out different 要是我们能在那混蛋身上至少有一点发现
[36:00] if we’d gotten at least something on that son of a bitch. 情况也能变得不一样
[36:02] I know. I know. I’m with you. 我明白 我明白 我也这么想
[36:06] Square one sucks. 停留在原点太糟糕了
[36:14] You ready? 你准备好了吗
[36:15] To get home to J.J. and out of this hotel room? Yes. 离开酒店回家见JJ吗 我准备好了
[36:18] Can we talk first? 我们能先谈谈吗
[36:19] – Talk or lecture? – Lyla, I’m sorry. -谈谈还是说教 -莱拉 我很抱歉
[36:23] I was wrong. 我错了
[36:29] I should’ve given you the chance 在为不存在的事情
[36:31] to explain yourself before accusing you 指责你之前
[36:32] of being something that you are not. 我应该给你机会解释
[36:35] I know things have been hard for you with Oliver gone, 我知道奥利弗出事后 你一直很难过
[36:38] but you have to trust me. 但你必须相信我
[36:40] I do trust you, 我的确相信你
[36:42] but, Lyla, all of this, 但是 莱拉 这一切
[36:45] it’s so dangerous. 太危险了
[36:48] I think of J.J. 我想到了JJ
[36:49] So do I, which is why I can’t turn my back on this. 我也是 所以我不能袖手旁观
[36:56] You were right. 你说得对
[36:59] Sometimes you do have to cross the line. 有时候你是得越界
[37:02] Just promise me, 答应我
[37:05] next time something like this happens… 下次再发生这种事时…
[37:10] let me in. 告诉我
[37:15] I promise. 我答应你
[37:26] This was a bad idea. 这是个坏主意
[37:27] We didn’t have a choice. 我们别无选择
[37:29] Listen, I’m not a super fan of Agent Watson, 听着 我不是沃森探员的崇拜者
[37:31] but we got her in trouble. 但我们让她陷入麻烦了
[37:32] We didn’t make her do anything. 我们没有强迫她干任何事
[37:34] We’ve been sitting and waiting 数月来 我们一直在等待
[37:35] for the law to catch Diaz for months. 执法部门抓住迪亚兹
[37:37] I am tired of waiting. 我受够了等待
[37:38] I get that, but– 我明白 但…
[37:40] isn’t this kind of what we’ve been doing the whole time, 这不就是我们一直在做的事吗
[37:42] stepping in when the system fails? 在体系失败时插手干预
[37:43] Isn’t that sort of a vigilante M.O.? 这不就像是治安维持者的专用手法吗
[37:45] Sometimes you have to cross the line for that. 有时候你必须因此越界
[37:47] Listen, nobody believes in that more than me. 听着 没人比我更相信那一点
[37:50] I’m just not sure that’s what this is. 我就是不确定这个是否如此
[38:12] They got Honor. 他们抓住了昂娜
[38:13] She’s a big girl. She can take care of herself. 她是个大姑娘了 能照顾好自己
[38:18] Ever since I was blown off that roof… 自从我从那屋顶上被炸下来…
[38:24] all I’ve felt is pain… 摔进水里
[38:30] the pain of betrayal, 我感受到的只有痛苦
[38:32] the pain of having every bone in my body shattered… 遭人背叛的痛苦
[38:39] when I hit the water. 身体里每根骨头粉碎的痛苦
[38:43] But I didn’t panic. 但我没有慌张
[38:47] I was patient. 我很有耐心
[38:54] And that patience 而那份耐心
[38:57] helped me to find a way to transform that pain… 帮助我找到一种方式将痛苦…
[39:03] into something else. 转变成别的东西
[39:34] Strength. 力量
[39:50] Let’s go, 4587. 走吧 4587号
[39:52] You’re going downstairs. 你要下去了
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第7季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第7季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme