时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:03] | After 6 years of being a vigilante, | 身为治安维护者六年以后 |
[00:05] | the only way to achieve my goal and save my city | 能够实现我的目标和拯救我城市的 |
[00:08] | was to confess to being the Green Arrow. | 唯一办法就是承认绿箭侠的身份 |
[00:10] | Now my family and friends must carry on my mission without me. | 现在我的家人朋友都在继续完成我未完的使命 |
[00:14] | I am no longer a hero. | 我不再是一个英雄 |
[00:16] | I am inmate 4587. | 我现在是犯人4587号 |
[00:20] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:22] | The bureau’s going to stay in Star City | 联调局会留在在星城 |
[00:23] | until Diaz is brought in, | 直到迪亚兹被逮捕 |
[00:25] | but only if Oliver will turn himself in. | 但是条件是奥利弗同意自首 |
[00:28] | Diaz found Felicity. Your wife is dead. | 迪亚兹找到了费利西蒂 你妻子死了 |
[00:33] | You’re ok. | 你没事 |
[00:34] | I can’t let what happened to William and I happen again. | 但我不能让发生在威廉和我身上的事再次发生 |
[00:38] | I have to fight back. | 我一定要反击 |
[00:40] | I know I want to keep fighting for this city. | 我知道我想一直为这座城市而战 |
[00:42] | I know you’ve been in some hot water here at A.R.G.U.S., | 我知道你在天眼会也很难做 |
[00:44] | burning so many of their resources going after Diaz. | 花这么多资源追查迪亚兹 |
[00:47] | This place must be very important for you. | 这里对你一定意义非凡 |
[00:50] | It’s not the place. | 我不关心这是哪 |
[00:51] | It’s the person I’m hoping to find there. | 重要的是我想找的人 |
[00:53] | My father… | 我父亲 |
[00:54] | is Oliver Queen. | 就是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:56] | William? | 威廉 |
[01:14] | Vacation’s over, 4587. | 假期结束了 4587号 |
[01:18] | You’re lucky you only got two days in the hole | 搞出这么大麻烦 只关了你两天监禁 |
[01:20] | after what you pulled. | 你真是够幸运的 |
[01:22] | Apparently, there are still people in here | 很明显 这里还有很多人 |
[01:25] | who believe that you’re a hero. | 仍然相信你是个英雄 |
[01:29] | But we know better… | 但我们更了解 |
[01:32] | don’t we? | 不是吗 |
[01:37] | I asked you a question, inmate. | 我刚刚问了你一个问题 犯人 |
[01:40] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你根本不了解我 |
[01:42] | Sure I do. | 我当然了解 |
[01:44] | I grew up with kids just like you– | 我就是和你这样的人一起长大的 |
[01:47] | entitled, rich. | 有权又有钱 |
[01:50] | Thought the law didn’t apply to them. | 自以为法律奈何不了他们 |
[01:53] | But look at you now– a criminal | 但现在看看你自己 成了犯人 |
[01:57] | just like every other bastard in here. | 和在这里的其他混蛋没什么两样 |
[02:02] | My wife and son were attacked. | 我妻子和儿子被袭击了 |
[02:05] | I’ll do anything to protect them. | 我会不惜一切代价去保护他们 |
[02:15] | Oh, you’re back! Oh, man. | 你回来了 兄弟 |
[02:18] | The way you beat the crap out of that grim reaper guy | 你暴揍那个恃强凌弱的王八蛋 |
[02:21] | was awesome. | 真是太牛了 |
[02:22] | That face looked like hamburger meat. | 他的脸看着跟汉堡肉似的 |
[02:24] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[02:25] | He’s gone. | 他被转走了 |
[02:26] | The warden found out that he attacked you in the shower, | 狱长发现他在淋浴间袭击过你 |
[02:29] | got sent down to level two. | 把他转去二级严管了 |
[02:30] | Which is worse than a death sentence. | 比判了死刑还惨 |
[02:32] | He’s my only lead on Diaz. | 他是我找到迪亚兹的唯一线索 |
[02:34] | Don’t worry. He doesn’t know anything. | 别担心 他什么都不知道 |
[02:36] | He just got a nice pay day. | 他只是收了一大笔钱 |
[02:38] | Right. Why do you know that? | 好吧 你怎么知道这些 |
[02:41] | I asked around. | 我打探过消息 |
[02:43] | You should be keeping to yourself. | 你应该管紧自己的嘴 |
[02:45] | Asking questions in here is going to get you killed. | 在这里胡乱打听无异于找死 |
[02:49] | Not when you’re asking for the Green Arrow. | 如果是为了绿箭侠而问就不是找死了 |
[02:51] | Everyone saw what you did, | 大家都看到你的所作所为了 |
[02:52] | and they’re all afraid of you. | 他们都很害怕你 |
[02:54] | ’cause we’re friends, | 因为我们是朋友 |
[02:55] | now they’re afraid of me. | 所以他们现在也害怕我了 |
[02:59] | All right. If that prisoner wasn’t behind the attack, | 好吧 如果那个犯人不是袭击的主使者 |
[03:01] | then who hired him? | 那幕后黑手究竟是谁 |
[03:02] | That scary bald guy who attacked me. | 就是那个打我的光头恐怖男 |
[03:05] | Right. Brick. | 没错 砖墙 |
[03:08] | So what’s our plan? | 那我们的计划是什么 |
[03:09] | Beat him up? Torture him for info? | 痛打他一顿 折磨他来获得信息 |
[03:12] | Nope. We do it my way. | 不 用我的方法来 |
[03:24] | A little more. | 再来点 |
[03:26] | A little more. | 多倒点 |
[03:28] | Do you want me to put a straw in the bottle? | 我直接瓶子里插根吸管给你喝好不好 |
[03:30] | Don’t judge me. | 别说我 |
[03:31] | A.R.G.U.S. is my designated driver tonight. | 天眼会的人可是我今晚的指定司机 |
[03:33] | Indeed they are, and every night | 的确如此 而且除非迪亚兹落网 |
[03:35] | until we take Diaz off the board. | 之后的每一晚他们都会来保护你 |
[03:36] | That psycho has been M.I.A. 5 months, | 那个神经病已经失踪了五个月 |
[03:38] | and then he goes after Oliver and Felicity. | 然后一出现就紧咬着奥利弗和费利西蒂不放 |
[03:40] | Why now? | 为什么选在这个时候 |
[03:41] | Well, whatever he’s up to, now we know it’s personal. | 不管他想做什么 已经很明确是私人恩怨了 |
[03:44] | Which is exactly why I put Laurel | 这也是我把劳蕾尔放进保护计划的 |
[03:46] | on protective detail. | 主要原因 |
[03:47] | She’s got to be high on his hit list. | 她也绝对是他仇恨榜上的头几名 |
[03:49] | Not that I don’t enjoy talking about | 我并不是不享受我们谈论 |
[03:50] | all the ways that Diaz can get to us. | 有关迪亚兹如何能神通广大地接近我们 |
[03:53] | Anybody have any idea how we can get to him? | 有人对如何抓他有任何想法吗 |
[03:56] | Well, I’ve been working on that. | 当然 我一直在考虑这个问题 |
[03:57] | What the heck is that thing? | 这到底是什么玩意 |
[03:58] | I call it my digi murder board. | 我叫它我的数码杀手资料库 |
[04:00] | I mean, I can probably work on the name, | 我也许可以换个好听点的名字 |
[04:01] | but it analyzes all the data we’ve collected on Diaz. | 但它可以分析所有有关迪亚兹的数据 |
[04:03] | Plus, it searches for additional intel. | 而且 它还可以搜索其它相关的信息 |
[04:04] | And then it makes predictive suggestions. | 最后它就能够给出有预见性的建议方案 |
[04:06] | So it’s like a brain that only thinks about Diaz. | 就好比一个只思考迪亚兹的大脑 |
[04:09] | Gross… | 恶心 |
[04:09] | – Yeah. – But also cool. | -没错 -不过也很酷 |
[04:13] | That’s an electronic jammer. | 这是一个电子干扰器 |
[04:15] | What is Diaz doing with tech like that? | 迪亚兹要这种东西有什么用 |
[04:16] | Well, it’s the same tech he used to bust | 那跟他攻击我时 |
[04:17] | my A.R.G.U.S. security system when he attacked me. | 用来干扰天眼会安全系统的东西一样 |
[04:19] | Well, a model that sophisticated is very hard to get. | 一个如此精密的仪器可是非常难搞到手的 |
[04:22] | Diaz has new friends. | 迪亚兹有新朋友了 |
[04:23] | Which is why I wrote algorithms to track all his known associates, | 所以我编写了程序来追踪他所有已知的亲信 |
[04:25] | like Cyrus Broderick | 比如说塞勒斯·博拉德里克 |
[04:27] | and the longbow hunters. | 还有长弓猎手 |
[04:28] | Well, this is all great work, Felicity. | 你做的这些都很棒 费利西蒂 |
[04:31] | Just remember you don’t have to do it all alone, ok? | 不过要记住你不是一个人在战斗 好吗 |
[04:33] | We’ve all got your back, whatever you need. | 我们都在支持你 不管你有什么需要 |
[04:35] | I know. Thank you. I–I appreciate it. | 我知道 谢谢 我很感谢 |
[04:37] | But what I need is for Diaz to go down. | 但我现在最需要的是抓到迪亚兹 |
[04:39] | There is somebody else who might be able to help. | 也许我这边还有人可以来帮忙 |
[04:41] | If you say, “The new Green Arrow,” | 如果你敢说新的绿箭侠 |
[04:42] | I’m gonna punch you in the face. | 我绝对要朝你脸打一拳 |
[04:44] | You did say, whatever she needed. | 你刚刚说了 不管她有什么需要 |
[04:45] | There is only one Green Arrow, and he’s in prison. | 世上只有一个绿箭侠 但他现在在监狱里 |
[04:47] | Ok, enough squabbling and murder boarding. | 吵嘴和谋杀信息先到此打住 |
[04:50] | Let’s toast. | 我们来干一杯 |
[04:52] | To friends reunited, to being back home, | 敬朋友重聚 敬能够回家 |
[04:55] | and to bringing that son of a bitch Diaz to justice. | 以及早日将迪亚兹那个王八蛋绳之以法 |
[04:59] | – I’ll drink to that. – Hear! Hear! | -为这个绝对要喝一杯 -说得好 |
[05:00] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[05:08] | Felicity and Oliver, they really… | 费利西蒂和奥利弗 他们真的 |
[05:10] | they really just left you? | 他们真的就离开你了吗 |
[05:12] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[05:15] | And my ex-boyfriend wonders why i have commitment issues. | 我的前男友还一直奇怪我为什么不敢给出承诺 |
[05:19] | I’m sorry. That’s awful. | 很抱歉 那实在太糟糕了 |
[05:21] | Yeah, he was a real jerk. | 没错 他就是个混蛋 |
[05:22] | No. I was talking about Oliver and Felicity. | 不 我说的是奥利弗和费利西蒂 |
[05:25] | Yeah, well, I survived. | 好吧 但我熬过来了 |
[05:32] | So what about you? | 那你呢 |
[05:34] | What’s your excuse for being here? | 你来这里的理由是什么 |
[05:36] | Where’d you get that? | 那个你是从哪得来的 |
[05:39] | Felicity gave it to me. | 费利西蒂给我的 |
[05:41] | She said it was a symbol of reconnection. | 她说是重新联系的标志 |
[05:45] | I thought it was B.S., | 我还以为是胡扯 |
[05:47] | but then, uh, 3 weeks ago, it started to beep. | 但是三周前 它开始发出哔哔声 |
[05:52] | I opened it up… | 我打开它 |
[05:57] | and I found this. | 找到了这个 |
[05:59] | They’re GPS coordinates for this island. | 这是这座岛的GPS坐标 |
[06:03] | Wait. Why would Felicity send you to Lian Yu? | 等等 费利西蒂为什么叫你来炼狱 |
[06:06] | Cruel joke? | 残忍的玩笑吧 |
[06:08] | You know, the last time I was on this island… | 上次我来这个岛的那天 |
[06:12] | was the day my mother died. | 我母亲过世了 |
[06:16] | I still have nightmares about it. | 我到现在还做恶梦 |
[06:20] | But I came anyway. | 但我还是来了 |
[06:21] | Well, trust me, | 相信我 |
[06:23] | looking for answers is only gonna cause you pain. | 寻找答案只会带给你痛苦 |
[06:26] | So what I would do is I would take that, | 所以如果是我就会拿着这东西 |
[06:28] | and I’d throw it right there in the ocean | 把它扔进海里 |
[06:31] | and never look back. | 一去不再回头 |
[06:49] | Hi, there. | 你好 |
[06:50] | I’m looking for Global Solutions. | 我想找全球方案公司 |
[06:51] | Fourth floor, ma’am. Everything above that’s restricted. | 四楼 女士 那以上的楼层不能随便进入 |
[06:55] | Tom, can I ask you a favor? | 汤姆 能帮我个忙吗 |
[06:57] | I have an interview with GS, | 我在全球方案公司有个工作面试 |
[06:59] | and I somehow ended up here without a pen, | 然而我却没带笔就来了 |
[07:01] | and I really need that job. | 我真的很需要这份工作 |
[07:03] | Of course. | 当然 |
[07:16] | Pardon me. | 不好意思 |
[07:17] | I am so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[07:28] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 不好意思 女士 |
[07:32] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[07:38] | So much for not making a mess. | 谢谢你没弄脏这里 |
[07:41] | I got bored. | 我无聊了 |
[08:05] | Number 326. | 326号 |
[08:06] | Where the hell is she? | 她人呢 |
[08:15] | You or me? | 你上还是我上 |
[08:17] | Be my guest. | 你请便 |
[08:30] | That never gets old. | 这一招屡试不爽 |
[08:32] | We need to get out of here. Did you get it? | 我们得离开了 你拿到了吗 |
[08:52] | Thanks a million, Tom. | 感谢万分 汤姆 |
[08:53] | No problem. How was the interview? | 没问题 面试得怎么样 |
[08:56] | I think I nailed it. | 我应该通过了 |
[09:02] | Shortly after 0900 this morning, | 早上九点刚过没多久 |
[09:04] | a break-in was reported at one of our off-site facilities. | 我们在外面的一栋大楼遭到入室抢劫 |
[09:08] | Only one item was stolen– Prototype B-24. | 只有一样东西失窃 B24原型 |
[09:12] | It’s an ultra… | 那是超级 |
[09:12] | High-density renewable battery? | 高密度可再生能源电池 |
[09:14] | I didn’t even know those existed yet. | 我都不知道它们的存在 |
[09:16] | One super battery has enough juice to power a town. | 一颗足以为整座城市提供电源的超级电池 |
[09:19] | We were reusing them to help refugees. | 我们之前利用它来帮助难民 |
[09:21] | What kind of jerk gets in the way of that? | 什么样的混蛋会阻挠这事 |
[09:22] | Well, maybe you would know if John let you in on his briefing. | 如果约翰让你参加简报 也许你就知道了 |
[09:25] | Well, I do not have a high enough security clearance. | 我的权限级别太低 |
[09:26] | Plus, I heard Deputy Director Bell’s gonna be in there, | 而且贝尔副局长也会出席 |
[09:29] | and he scares me. | 我怕他 |
[09:30] | You know, I could just get us the unredacted report. | 我可以弄到未删改的报告 |
[09:32] | Uh, no. I actually like my job, OK? | 不用了 我很喜欢的我工作 |
[09:35] | So whoever did this knows their tech. | 这些窃贼很了解他们的技术 |
[09:37] | They used an electronic jammer to get past security. | 他们利用电子干扰器通过了安检 |
[09:39] | Yes! The same tech | 没错 之前在希望泉 |
[09:41] | that Diaz used to breach my safe house in Hope Springs. | 迪亚兹就是用同样的技术攻破我的安全屋的 |
[09:43] | That is not a coincidence, Curtis. | 这绝对不是巧合 柯蒂斯 |
[09:45] | Can you tell what type of weapons they used in the heist? | 你看得出他们在抢劫时用的是什么武器吗 |
[09:48] | High-tech shield, nano-powered darts, sonic manipulator. | 高科技护盾 纳米动力飞镖 声波机械器 |
[09:50] | These are super impressive weapons. | 都是极其尖端精密的武器 |
[09:52] | Not just impressive. They’re specific. | 不止尖端精密 并且独一无二 |
[09:56] | This was definitely– | 那肯定是 |
[09:57] | The longbow hunters. | 长弓猎手 |
[09:58] | According to our source, Anatoly Knyazev, | 据阿纳托利·克尼亚杰夫给我们的消息来源 |
[10:01] | they were hired by our old friend, Ricardo Diaz. | 他们受雇于我们的老朋友里卡多·迪亚兹 |
[10:04] | These assassins are extremely dangerous, | 这些刺客极度危险 |
[10:07] | and we need to find them and shut them down. | 我们要找到并铲除他们 |
[10:10] | You have your assignments. | 这就是你们的任务 |
[10:16] | Deputy Director Bell, | 贝尔副局长 |
[10:17] | I’m surprised to see you made time for this briefing. | 很惊讶你腾出时间来听简报 |
[10:19] | I wanted to check in, | 考虑到 |
[10:21] | given the reappearance of Ricardo Diaz. | 里卡多·迪亚兹再次出现 我想来看看 |
[10:23] | I know you have a personal connection. | 我知道你有个人恩怨 |
[10:26] | Well, I appreciate the concerns. | 谢谢你的关心 |
[10:28] | I assure you my priorities are in the right place. | 你可以放心 我知道轻重缓急 |
[10:32] | Diaz is a son of a bitch, | 迪亚兹是个混蛋 |
[10:34] | But A.R.G.U.S. isn’t chartered for criminal investigations. | 但是天眼会并不是罪案调查的特许机构 |
[10:37] | That’s why recovering that tech is the objective. | 所以取回这项技术是我们的目标 |
[10:41] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[10:42] | Yes, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[10:49] | I know it’s the longbow hunters. | 我知道是长弓猎手做的 |
[10:51] | You have to let me in on this operation. | 你得让我参与这次行动 |
[10:53] | A.R.G.U.S. is handling it. | 天眼会正在处理 |
[10:54] | Told you! Ahem. | 我就说吧 |
[10:55] | The longbow hunters are a direct connection to Diaz. | 长弓猎手和迪亚兹有直接的联系 |
[10:57] | They are the best lead we’ve had on him in months. | 几个月来 他们是我们找到他的最好线索 |
[11:00] | You know it, John. John, I need to do something. | 你知道的 约翰 我必须做点什么 |
[11:03] | I know, and I’m sorry, but A.R.G.U.S. has its protocols. | 我知道 抱歉 但是天眼会有自己的规章 |
[11:06] | – John– – We will keep you updated. | -约翰 -有进展我们会通知你的 |
[11:07] | Felicity, just trust me. | 费利西蒂 相信我 |
[11:15] | Laurel… | 劳蕾尔 |
[11:17] | we need to talk. | 我们要谈谈 |
[11:18] | If this is about the Conway case, | 如果是和康威的案子有关 |
[11:19] | I already told Anastas I need more time. | 我已经和阿纳斯塔斯说了我需要多点时间 |
[11:22] | That is not why I’m here, and you know it. | 我来找你不是为了这事 你知道的 |
[11:24] | Aw. Did you miss me? That’s so sweet. | 难道你想了我吗 真是太甜蜜了 |
[11:27] | Laurel, you ditched your protective detail again. | 劳蕾尔 你又一次甩掉了保护你的人 |
[11:32] | Perhaps you should get your facts straight, Captain. | 也许你应该先搞清事情经过 队长 |
[11:34] | Your officers had a medical emergency. | 你的警员突然间急需就医 |
[11:37] | Food poisoning, I think it was. | 我想应该是食物中毒 |
[11:39] | Food poisoning does not cause hearing loss or vertigo. | 食物中毒是不会引起听力丧失或是头晕的 |
[11:42] | You know what does? A sonic wave. | 你知道什么会吗 声波 |
[11:44] | Ooh, that sounds serious. | 听起来很严重啊 |
[11:46] | This isn’t a joke, Laurel. | 这不是说笑 劳蕾尔 |
[11:48] | You know, I just heard from A.R.G.U.S. | 我刚刚从天眼会那里得知 |
[11:50] | the longbow hunters are in Star City. | 长弓猎手来了星城 |
[11:53] | Diaz won’t be far behind. | 迪亚兹可能很快也会到 |
[11:55] | Matter of fact, for all we know, | 事实上 我们无法确定 |
[11:56] | he could already be in town. | 他说不定已经到了 |
[11:58] | Now, I don’t really care if Diaz kills you, | 我真不在乎迪亚兹会不会杀掉你 |
[12:01] | but I do care if he kills the D.A. | 但我在乎他会杀掉地检 |
[12:04] | Touching. | 真是令人感动 |
[12:05] | Diaz kidnapped you. | 迪亚兹绑架过你 |
[12:06] | He killed Quentin, who everyone believes is your father. | 杀死了昆汀 那个大家都认为是你父亲的人 |
[12:10] | Such a joke. | 真是个笑话 |
[12:11] | Hey, I cared about him. | 我很在乎他 |
[12:12] | Then let my officers protect you. | 那就让我的警员保护你 |
[12:17] | It’s what he would have wanted. | 他也会希望我们这么做 |
[12:20] | I can take care of myself. | 我可以照顾好自己 |
[12:24] | Fine. | 那好 |
[12:34] | Isn’t baby-sitting a little bit below your pay grade? | 当保姆不是让你大材小用了吗 |
[12:36] | Way below, but the SCPD is going to keep you safe, | 绝对是 但星城警局要保护你的安全 |
[12:40] | whether you want us to or not. | 无论你需要与否 |
[12:44] | OK, fine, whatever. Suit yourself. | 那好 随便你吧 |
[12:47] | You might as well make yourself useful | 既然你在这 |
[12:48] | while you’re here and go get me a coffee. | 不妨发挥点用处 去帮我买杯咖啡吧 |
[12:50] | Two sugars, no cream. | 两份糖 不要奶油 |
[12:52] | That’s never happening. | 想得美 |
[13:01] | Ricardo Diaz. | 里卡多·迪亚兹 |
[13:03] | That seat’s taken. | 这位置有人了 |
[13:04] | You’re gonna tell me where to find him. | 你得告诉我在哪能找到他 |
[13:05] | Hey, you sure you want to do that? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[13:08] | I still haven’t gotten a chance to thank you | 我一直没机会感谢你 |
[13:10] | for sending me to the hole. | 把我送去关禁闭 |
[13:11] | I guess you don’t know your place here. | 我猜你不知道自己在这里的位置 |
[13:13] | You may have gotten your fight back, | 有可能你反击成功了 |
[13:14] | But we’re still at the top of this food chain. | 但我们依旧在这条食物链顶端 |
[13:17] | It’s ok, boys. | 没关系的 伙计们 |
[13:18] | I got this. | 我能搞定 |
[13:21] | Diaz? Don’t ring any bells. | 迪亚兹 没印象 |
[13:24] | You hired those prisoners to attack me in the shower | 你雇那些犯人在澡堂攻击我 |
[13:27] | For Diaz. | 是为了迪亚兹 |
[13:29] | So why don’t you tell me how I can find him? | 所以为何不告诉我怎么找到他 |
[13:32] | You know what your problem is, queen? | 你知道你的问题吗 奎恩 |
[13:34] | You’ve forgotten where you are. | 你忘了你在哪了 |
[13:35] | This is prison, | 这是监狱 |
[13:37] | and you’re playing by the wrong rules. | 你的游戏规则错了 |
[13:39] | I’m not in any mood for games, Brick. | 我没心情跟你玩游戏 砖墙 |
[13:41] | What I’m saying is | 我只想说 |
[13:43] | If you want to be a mate of mine, | 如果你想成为我的伙伴 |
[13:44] | You got to prove yourself worthy of my friendship. | 你得体现出自己的价值 |
[13:55] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[13:59] | I want him gone. | 我想他离开 |
[14:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:06] | That is no concern of yours. | 那不关你的事 |
[14:08] | You just take care of that guard, | 你解决掉这个看守 |
[14:09] | And I’ll tell you anything you want to know. | 我告诉你想知道的一切 |
[14:12] | Everybody wins. | 大家共赢 |
[14:21] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:22] | Queen. | 奎恩 |
[14:25] | If you say anything to anybody, | 你要是跟其他人说了 |
[14:27] | the deal is off. | 交易就取消 |
[14:34] | Please tell me you are not hacking A.R.G.U.S. | 告诉我你没有从天眼会内部 |
[14:38] | from inside A.R.G.U.S. | 侵入天眼会 |
[14:39] | Of course I’m not hacking A.R.G.U.S. from inside A.R.G.U.S. | 当然我没有从内部侵入天眼会 |
[14:41] | I’m hacking interpol from inside A.R.G.U.S. | 我在天眼会内部侵入国际刑警组织 |
[14:44] | That’s not much better, | 这也好不到哪儿去 |
[14:45] | and that will still get me fired. | 依旧会让我炒鱿鱼 |
[14:47] | Felicity, I really like this job. | 费利西蒂 我真的很喜欢这个工作 |
[14:50] | Look, I know how badly you want to get Diaz, | 听着 我知道你多想找到迪亚兹 |
[14:53] | but we need to listen to John. | 但我们要听约翰的话 |
[14:54] | A.R.G.U.S. is more than capable of doing the job | 天眼会完全有能力完成这项工作 |
[14:57] | while we wait and eat some snacks. | 我们可以边等边吃点零食 |
[14:59] | I’m not waiting for A.R.G.U.S. | 我不会等着天眼会 |
[15:01] | That’s exactly what Oliver wanted me to do, | 这正是奥利弗之前想要我做的 |
[15:02] | and Diaz found me anyway. | 可迪亚兹还是找到我了 |
[15:03] | Ok, well, maybe we can find the longbow hunters | 也许我们可以在不从事间谍活动的情况下 |
[15:05] | without committing espionage? | 找到长弓猎手 |
[15:07] | Can I please — just for one second. | 可以让我 就一下下 |
[15:09] | Ok. Now, we know they have a super battery. | 现在 我们知道他们有块超级电池 |
[15:11] | Chances are they’ve tried to test it. And doing that… | 很可能他们试过测试它 那就 |
[15:13] | would require an incredible amount of energy, | 需要巨大的能量 |
[15:15] | which would, in turn, create a power surge. | 而这反过来又会产生电力高峰 |
[15:16] | Which we can pinpoint and then trace to a specific location. | 我们就可以标记并找到一个具体位置 |
[15:19] | Ohh! I miss this. I miss working with you. | 我想念这个 我想念和你一起工作 |
[15:21] | I miss hacking Star City’s Power Grid. | 我想念入侵星城电网 |
[15:22] | – I mean, it just feels right. – bingo! A huge voltage spike | -这太爽了 -中了 一个巨大的电压峰值 |
[15:25] | in a warehouse in Pennytown about an hour ago. | 一个小时前出现在佩尼镇的一个仓库 |
[15:27] | – Great. – You actually want to go there? | -太好了 -你想要去那 |
[15:29] | Of course you do. I really should’ve thought this through. | 你当然想去 我真应该先想清楚的 |
[15:31] | Look, I’m not gonna engage with the longbow hunters. | 听着 我不会去跟长弓猎手交手 |
[15:32] | I’m just gonna grab one of your T-spheres | 我就拿一个你的T球 |
[15:33] | and use it to track them back to Diaz. No big. | 用它来追踪迪亚兹 没问题 |
[15:36] | Very big. You know what? | 很有问题 这样吧 |
[15:37] | I’m coming to back you up. | 我去做你的后援 |
[15:38] | And who’s gonna back you up? | 那谁又支援你 |
[15:41] | I might know a guy. | 我也许认识一个 |
[15:44] | Back in town a week, | 才回来一周 |
[15:45] | And you’re already sneaking out of A.R.G.U.S. | 你就已经背着狄格爸爸 |
[15:46] | behind papa Diggs’ back? | 偷遛出天眼会 |
[15:49] | I’m so proud. | 我太骄傲了 |
[15:50] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 兄弟 |
[15:51] | Don’t encourage her, ok? | 别助长她 好吗 |
[15:52] | She’s already moved on to espionage. | 她已经开始从事间谍活动了 |
[15:54] | Thanks for coming out, Rene. | 谢谢你能来 雷内 |
[15:55] | I know it’s not the best time to be wild dog, | 我知道因为眼下25年至终身监禁的事 |
[15:56] | what with the whole 25-to-life thing. | 现在不是成为野狗的最佳时机 |
[15:58] | Wild dog’s not here. You see a hockey mask? | 野狗不在这儿 你看见冰球面具吗 |
[16:00] | Besides, this is exactly what we should’ve been doing | 再说了 一开始我们就应该这么做 |
[16:02] | In the first place instead of waiting for Diaz to come to us. | 而不是等迪亚兹来找上我们 |
[16:06] | The scan’s complete. | 扫描完成了 |
[16:08] | The longbow hunters aren’t home. | 长弓猎手不在家 |
[16:09] | Damn. So we can’t follow them back to Diaz | 糟糕 如果他们不在 |
[16:12] | if they’re not here to be followed. | 我们就没办法跟踪他们找到迪亚兹 |
[16:13] | We can go inside. | 我们可以进去 |
[16:16] | Curtis, relax. | 柯蒂斯 放轻松 |
[16:17] | I just want to put a couple trackers on a few things. | 我就在一些物品上放点跟踪器 |
[16:19] | Five minutes, tops. | 最多五分钟 |
[16:20] | Are you familiar with the expression | 你知道 |
[16:22] | “Famous last words”? | “离别宣言”这个说法吗 |
[16:25] | Grab your balls, curtis. We’re going in. | 拿上你的蛋 柯蒂斯 我们进去 |
[16:27] | They’re not balls. They’re t-spheres. | 他们不是蛋 是T球 |
[16:28] | Feels weird doing this without Oliver and without a headset. | 干这种事没有奥利弗和耳麦感觉好奇怪 |
[16:31] | I’m more worried about you holding in | 我更担心的是你得憋着不说 |
[16:32] | so many snarky Overwatch comments. | 当守望者时的犀利评论 |
[16:34] | Guys, look at this. | 大伙 看这 |
[16:36] | Anything worth putting a tracker on is definitely behind that door. | 任何值得装追踪器的东西肯定都在那扇门后 |
[16:38] | Damn. I should’ve included a lock pick module | 糟糕 我应该在T球的上一次更新中 |
[16:40] | in my last T-sphere update. | 添加一个开锁模块的 |
[16:41] | Never bring a T-sphere to a gun fight. | 永远别把T球带去枪战 |
[16:47] | Jackpot. Let’s plant the tracker. | 中奖了 放跟踪器吧 |
[16:49] | You work on that. I’ll work on this. | 你负责那个 我来搞定这个 |
[16:53] | Oh, frak. I think I just triggered a system self-destruct. | 坏了 我想我刚刚触发了系统自毁装置 |
[16:56] | Guys, we got a bigger problem. | 大伙 我们有个更大的问题 |
[16:57] | We’re not alone. | 这地方不止我们 |
[16:59] | Stay behind me. | 待在我身后 |
[17:00] | I think I get the whole “Famous last words” thing now. | 我想我懂”离别宣言”的意思了 |
[17:04] | – freeze! – Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! John! | -不许动 -别开枪 别开枪 约翰 |
[17:06] | John, it’s us. | 约翰 是我们 |
[17:15] | You three realize you’ve just compromised an active investigation? | 你们三个知道你们刚破坏了这次调查吗 |
[17:18] | Yes. But in my defense, we wouldn’t have had to do any of this | 是的 但要我说 如果你一开始就带上我 |
[17:21] | if you had just included me in the first place. | 我们就不需要这么做了 |
[17:23] | We wanted it as much as you did, Digg. | 我们跟你一样想抓到他 狄格 |
[17:24] | Rene, before you say another word, | 雷内 在你说话之前 |
[17:25] | realize that A.R.G.U.S. is quite aware of your immunity agreement. | 要意识到天眼会很清楚你的豁免协议 |
[17:28] | Just because you’re not wearing a mask | 你没带面具 |
[17:30] | doesn’t mean you’re not breaking the law. | 不意味着你没有犯法 |
[17:32] | You wouldn’t really turn him in, though. | 反正你也不会真的告发他 |
[17:34] | But would you? | 你不会吧 |
[17:35] | Felicity, A.R.G.U.S. has its rules. | 费利西蒂 天眼会有自己的规则 |
[17:37] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你是怎么想的 |
[17:38] | I was thinking about catching Diaz. | 我就想抓住迪亚兹 |
[17:41] | There are bigger things at stake here. | 现在有更大的问题 |
[17:42] | Like what, batteries? | 比如什么 电池吗 |
[17:43] | It’s not just a battery, Rene. It’s a weapon. | 它不仅仅是电池 还是种武器 |
[17:45] | Say what, now? | 什么意思 |
[17:49] | A.R.G.U.S. developed an adapter– | 天眼会研制了一个适配器 |
[17:51] | An adapter that calibrates the charge to power | 这个配适器可以校准电荷 |
[17:53] | a directed energy weapon. | 来为定向能量武器充电 |
[17:54] | It’s enough to flatten a whole city. | 它的能量足以将整个城市夷为平地 |
[17:55] | God. How were we supposed to know that? | 天呐 我们怎么会知道这些 |
[17:58] | You didn’t need to know that, Curtis. | 你不需要知道这些 柯蒂斯 |
[18:00] | Please just pack up the laptop. Restore the data. | 请拿上这电脑 恢复数据 |
[18:03] | We need to find out what the longbow hunters are doing next. | 我们需要搞清长弓猎人接下来要做什么 |
[18:04] | That could take forever. | 这要花太长时间了 |
[18:06] | The security virus wiped the hard drive. | 安全防护病毒已经清空了硬盘 |
[18:08] | You have a better idea, Felicity? | 你有更好的方法吗 费利西蒂 |
[18:10] | Your little stunt just blew our best possible lead. | 你的小闹剧刚刚毁了我们最大的线索 |
[18:19] | This is prison. | 这是监狱 |
[18:21] | There’s tons of guys in here that would be happy to handle Yorke | 这里有超多人乐意对付约克 |
[18:23] | if you know what I mean. | 如果你明白我意思的话 |
[18:24] | Yorke’s a hardass, but he doesn’t deserve to die. | 约克的确是个无赖 但他罪不至死 |
[18:27] | Just… | 我只是 |
[18:29] | I need to find his pressure point. | 需要找到他的软肋 |
[18:31] | W-W-G-A-D W-W-G-A-D? | |
[18:33] | What? | 什么 |
[18:34] | What would Green Arrow do? | 绿箭侠会怎么做呢 |
[18:36] | Oh. I… | 我 |
[18:40] | He’d have Overwatch gather information. | 他会让守望者收集信息 |
[18:42] | What’s an overwatch? | 守望者是什么 |
[18:47] | We need a computer. | 我们需要一台电脑 |
[18:53] | Once we get inside, | 我们进去之后 |
[18:54] | we’ll have two minutes before the guards miss us. | 在警卫发现我们不见之前 我们有两分钟 |
[18:57] | You up for this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[18:58] | Yeah. Hell, yeah. It’s my first Green Arrow mission. | 当然了 这可是绿箭侠给我的第一个任务 |
[19:15] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[19:16] | No one moves! Everyone, stay right where you are. | 所有人不许动 所有人站在原地 |
[19:19] | Control, we need backup near the showers! | 控制中心 浴室附近请求增援 |
[19:25] | Does this thing even have the Internet? | 这东西真的联网了吗 |
[19:27] | We’ll soon find out. | 我们马上就会知道 |
[19:29] | Even if it does, they don’t let felons surf the web. | 就算它联网了 这里是不允许犯人上网的 |
[19:31] | My wife taught me a thing or two. Sit tight. | 我老婆教过我一点东西 稍安勿躁 |
[19:34] | And we got him. | 找到他了 |
[19:37] | Ok, so what are we looking for? | 好吧 我们要找什么 |
[19:39] | Anything that will give me leverage. | 能够给我当筹码的东西 |
[19:42] | Peter Yorke was born in 1978. | 彼得·约克 出生于1978年 |
[19:44] | He joins the army at 19, serves 8 years. | 19岁参军 服役8年 |
[19:47] | Commendations, injured in line of duty. | 获过嘉奖 曾在任务中受伤 |
[19:49] | Started working at Slabside, | 在斯拉博赛开始工作 |
[19:50] | and he’s been here ever since. | 从此之后一直驻留此地 |
[19:51] | He’s been here for 12 years. | 他在这待了12年 |
[19:53] | No wonder he’s such a jerk. | 怪不得他是个混蛋 |
[19:54] | He’s got no complaints. | 他从未被投诉过 |
[19:55] | He’s got no disciplinary record. | 无任何违纪行为的记载 |
[19:57] | He’s a jerk, but he’s a law-abiding jerk. | 他是个混蛋 但是个遵纪守法的混蛋 |
[20:00] | No one that’s clean. There’s got to be something. | 没人会这么清白 一定有什么把柄 |
[20:03] | Look at that. | 看这个 |
[20:04] | He’s got a wife and a kid. | 他有妻子孩子 |
[20:06] | I bet a guy like that would do | 我猜一个像他这样的人 |
[20:08] | just about anything to keep his family safe. | 一定会竭尽所能来保护他的家人 |
[20:10] | All right! Back in line! | 好了 站成一队 |
[20:14] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[20:31] | You’re still here. | 你还在这里 |
[20:34] | Stubbornness must be hereditary. | 顽固这性格一定是家族遗传 |
[20:36] | I’m a guy who spent over a billion dollars trying to develop | 我花了超过十亿来建造 |
[20:38] | affordable magnetic levitation. | 经济适用型的磁悬浮 |
[20:41] | I don’t give up so easily. | 我可不是轻易放弃的人 |
[20:44] | You’ve done really good for yourself, | 鉴于已发生的一切 |
[20:46] | considering everything that’s happened. | 你已经混得够好了 |
[20:49] | You know, when I first met you, | 我第一次见你时 |
[20:51] | you were with my aunt Thea. | 你和我的姑姑西娅在一起 |
[20:54] | The two of you were leaving somewhere together and– | 你们两个正要一起离开 |
[20:56] | You’re not gonna get anywhere with me by dredging up the past. | 通过提起过去来打动我是行不通的 |
[20:59] | I came here to forget about all of that. | 我来此是为了忘掉这一切 |
[21:06] | When Felicity gave me this, | 费莉西蒂把这个给我时 |
[21:08] | she told me it was about reconnecting. | 她告诉我 它可以重建联系 |
[21:13] | And it led me here to you. | 它把我带到这里找到了你 |
[21:15] | That can’t be a coincidence. | 这不可能是个巧合 |
[21:21] | I know exactly what this is. | 我知道这是什么 |
[21:23] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[21:33] | Hey, where’s the D.A.? | 地方检察官哪去了 |
[21:35] | She said she needed some air. | 她说她需要点新鲜空气 |
[21:37] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[21:41] | I’m still a ways off from repairing the laptop, | 我还是无法修复这台电脑 |
[21:43] | but I have compiled a list of known directed energy weapons, | 但我列了一个关于已知可以通过改装电池 |
[21:46] | which could be powered using a modified battery. | 供电的定向能量武器的清单 |
[21:49] | This list has too many potential targets | 其中包含的潜在目标太多了 |
[21:51] | for this agency to reasonably protect. | 天眼会根本无法全部保护 |
[21:53] | We need whatever’s on that laptop. | 我们需要这部电脑上的信息 |
[21:55] | You blocked my computer? | 你封了我的电脑 |
[21:57] | What the hell, John? | 你搞什么啊 约翰 |
[21:58] | That’s my cue. | 我先闪了 |
[22:01] | Felicity, we can no longer risk you | 费莉西蒂 我们不能再冒险 |
[22:03] | interfering with this mission. | 让你干涉这项任务 |
[22:05] | This is not Team Arrow. | 这不是绿箭侠队的行动 |
[22:06] | This is an A.R.G.U.S. operation. | 这是天眼会的行动 |
[22:07] | Please. I’m asking for your patience. | 不好意思 我需要你耐心一点 |
[22:08] | I’m out of patience, John. | 我没有耐心了 约翰 |
[22:10] | You have your life, your home, your family, | 你有你的生活 你的家庭 你的家人 |
[22:13] | But I lost everything, and bringing down Diaz | 但我失去了一切 扳倒迪亚兹 |
[22:15] | is the only way for me to get it all back. | 是我夺回这些的唯一方法 |
[22:17] | Felicity, you can’t get it back. | 费莉西蒂 你无法夺回这些 |
[22:19] | Your old life– our old life– is over. | 你过去的生活 我们过去的生活 都结束了 |
[22:25] | And taking down Diaz will not change that. | 扳倒迪亚兹也不会改变这一切 |
[22:34] | Oliver’s gone, | 奥利弗不在了 |
[22:36] | and he is not coming back for a very long time. | 他短时间内也不能回来 |
[22:41] | I need you to accept that. | 你需要接受现实 |
[22:42] | I can’t… | 我无法接受 |
[22:45] | and I won’t. | 我也不要接受 |
[22:47] | And I can’t believe that you do. | 我不敢相信你已经接受了 |
[22:50] | The old John would’ve done anything | 从前的约翰会竭尽一切所能 |
[22:52] | to bring down that monster, and you’re–you’re here. | 来打倒那个怪物 你就身在这里 |
[22:55] | And you wouldn’t even take up the Green Arrow mantle– | 却甚至不肯穿起绿箭侠的斗篷 |
[22:56] | The only thing that Oliver asked you to do. | 这是奥利弗托付你的唯一一件事 |
[23:00] | You’ve moved on with your life. | 你已经向前继续自己的生活 |
[23:01] | The last 6 years actually meant something to me. | 过去的六年对我不是毫无意义的 |
[23:05] | So I am going to stop Diaz, whatever it takes, | 我要去阻止迪亚兹 不计一切代价 |
[23:07] | even if I have to do it alone. | 即使只有我一人单独行动 |
[23:19] | You know, just because Yorke isn’t dirty, | 约克清白 |
[23:21] | doesn’t mean we can’t get him fired. | 并不代表我们不能让他被解雇 |
[23:23] | Blackmail’s pretty much a prerequisite for getting in this place. | 我就是被敲诈才落到现在这境地的 |
[23:28] | I’m not about to ruin an innocent man’s life, OK? | 我不打算毁掉一个清白之人的生活 |
[23:31] | Not the Green Arrow way. Noted. | 不是绿箭侠的风格 明白 |
[23:42] | I’m starting to think | 我开始觉得 |
[23:43] | You’ve lost interest in my information, Queen. | 你对我的信息失去兴趣了 奎恩 |
[23:46] | Yorke’s clean. | 约克是清白的 |
[23:47] | There are other ways of getting rid of somebody, | 要摆脱一个人 还有其他方法 |
[23:50] | a more permanent way. | 一种永久性的方法 |
[23:54] | That’s not how I do things. | 这不是我做事的风格 |
[23:55] | That’s not how you do things out there. | 这不是你在外面做事的风格 |
[24:00] | You asked me to take care of Yorke. | 你让我解决掉约克 |
[24:02] | You didn’t say how. | 你没说用什么方法 |
[24:03] | Well, let me make this clear. | 让我把话说清楚了 |
[24:07] | You use that to get rid of Yorke, | 要么你用那玩意除掉约克 |
[24:09] | or I will. | 要么我亲自动手 |
[24:24] | Cell check! | 查监了 |
[24:28] | Cell check time. | 查监时间到了 |
[24:30] | You’re up, 4587. | 该你了 4587号 |
[24:34] | You know the drill. | 规矩你懂的 |
[24:47] | Yorke, you need to listen to me. | 约克 你得听我说 |
[24:48] | No chitchat, inmate. | 不准闲聊 犯人 |
[24:51] | Someone in here wants you dead. | 这里有人想要你的命 |
[24:54] | News flash: everyone in here wants me dead. | 告诉你吧 这里所有人都想要我的命 |
[24:57] | Yorke, I don’t care if you quit or transfer, | 约克 我不管你是辞职还是调走 |
[24:59] | but whatever you do, you need to do it today. | 但无论怎么做 你今天就得离开 |
[25:02] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[25:03] | I have no idea what kind of game you’re playing, | 我不知道你在玩什么把戏 |
[25:04] | But if you don’t knock it off, I promise | 但你如果不闭嘴的话 我向你保证 |
[25:08] | you’ll regret it. | 你会后悔的 |
[25:09] | I’m not playing a game. I am trying to help you. | 我没有玩把戏 我是想帮你 |
[25:12] | I don’t need your help, inmate. | 我不需要你的帮助 犯人 |
[25:17] | I just want to do the right thing. | 我只是想做正确的事情 |
[25:19] | The right thing? | 正确的事情 |
[25:24] | Is that what you were doing, | 那就是你之前做的事情吗 |
[25:26] | running around in that costume? | 穿着那套衣服满城跑 |
[25:30] | You turned the law into a joke. | 你把法律变成了一个笑话 |
[25:32] | The Green Arrow’s very existence | 绿箭侠的存在 |
[25:35] | invited criminals into your city. | 使罪犯们蜂涌至你的城市 |
[25:37] | You think you’re some kind of hero. | 你觉得自己是个英雄 |
[25:41] | Have you ever stopped to think | 但你有没有停下来想过 |
[25:43] | maybe all you’ve done is make things worse? | 也许正是你的所作所为让事情变得更糟 |
[25:55] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[25:56] | Not unless it’s about Diaz. | 要是关于迪亚兹的就不能 |
[26:03] | Felicity, I want you to know I understand | 费利西蒂 我想让你知道我理解 |
[26:05] | why you’re angry at me. | 你为什么生我的气 |
[26:07] | But I have not forgotten Oliver or this team | 但我一刻也没有忘记奥利弗 这个团队 |
[26:10] | or you. | 还有你 |
[26:14] | But I need you to hear why I chose | 但我需要你听我解释我为什么选择 |
[26:17] | not to become the Green Arrow. | 不成为绿箭侠 |
[26:21] | Felicity, I watched as Oliver, you, and William | 费利西蒂 我看着奥利弗和你还有威廉 |
[26:24] | lost everything important in life | 因为那顶兜帽而失去了 |
[26:26] | because of that hood. | 生命中所有重要的东西 |
[26:29] | And I wanted to. | 我也想 |
[26:29] | I wanted to put it on because Oliver asked me to, | 想戴上兜帽 因为奥利弗让我这么做 |
[26:32] | but I couldn’t. | 但是我做不到 |
[26:37] | The truth is… | 事实上 |
[26:41] | I saw what the hood did to you and your family. | 我看到那兜帽对你和你的家人的伤害 |
[26:46] | And I couldn’t do it to mine. | 我不能让同样的事情发生在我的家人身上 |
[26:49] | Maybe that was selfish, | 也许这有些自私 |
[26:52] | but I just couldn’t make that kind of sacrifice, | 但我就是做不出那种牺牲 |
[26:55] | and I couldn’t ask that of Lyla or J.J. | 我也不能让莱拉和JJ这么做 |
[27:00] | It’s not selfish. | 这不是自私 |
[27:02] | I’d like to think that I’m honoring Oliver’s mission | 我希望自己虽然没有穿上那套衣服 |
[27:04] | without putting that suit on. | 但也算是在完成奥利弗的使命 |
[27:06] | I respect that you want to keep fighting. | 我尊重你想继续战斗的意愿 |
[27:10] | Oliver turned himself in | 奥利弗自首 |
[27:11] | so the FBI would help us take down Diaz. | 是为了让联调局帮我们扳倒迪亚兹 |
[27:13] | I may not agree with the decision, | 我也许不赞成他的决定 |
[27:15] | but as long as Diaz is still out there, | 但只要迪亚兹仍逍遥法外 |
[27:18] | Oliver’s sacrifice will have been for nothing. | 奥利弗的牺牲就是徒劳的 |
[27:24] | Sorry to interrupt. John, you have to see this. | 抱歉打扰一下 约翰 你得看看这个 |
[27:26] | I was finally able to pull the data from that damaged hard drive. | 我终于把那个破损硬盘的数据提取出来了 |
[27:29] | Look what I found: train schematics. | 看看我找到了什么 火车图纸 |
[27:31] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜看 |
[27:32] | One of these directed energy weapons on your list | 你清单上的其中一个定向能量武器 |
[27:34] | is being transported by train. | 正由火车运输 |
[27:36] | Yup. It’s being shipped out of Star City | 没错 它正在被运出星城 |
[27:38] | for testing tonight. | 用于今晚的测试 |
[27:39] | We can’t let the longbow hunters get their hands on that weapon. | 我们不能让长弓猎手得到这个武器 |
[27:41] | John, wait. No one knows the longbow hunters better that I do. | 约翰 等等 没人比我更了解长弓猎手 |
[27:44] | Felicity, if you’re gonna help, | 费利西蒂 如果你要帮忙的话 |
[27:46] | you got to do this the A.R.G.U.S. way. Deal? | 你得用天眼会的方式 好吗 |
[27:49] | Deal. | 好 |
[27:59] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[28:02] | You know, I should be asking you the same question. | 我应该问你同样的问题 |
[28:04] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[28:05] | Well, I am a cop, Laurel. | 我是个警察 劳蕾尔 |
[28:09] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[28:12] | Diaz bought it right after he joined the Quadrant. | 迪亚兹加入四分体后就买下了这里 |
[28:15] | Planning on renovating, | 他打算翻新 |
[28:16] | He wanted to turn it into his own castle. | 想把这里变成他自己的城堡 |
[28:20] | And you think he’s in there? | 你认为他在这儿吗 |
[28:22] | Well, I don’t think he’s welcome at the Star City Plaza. | 我可不认为星城广场会欢迎他 |
[28:25] | All right. Fine. | 好吧 |
[28:28] | Call it in, then. | 那就上报吧 |
[28:28] | No, no. This is my fight. | 不行 这是我的战斗 |
[28:35] | Right. | 是了 |
[28:36] | This is what you’ve been planning all along, isn’t it? | 这就是你一直计划着的事情 对不对 |
[28:39] | This is why you’ve been refusing protection. | 所以你才一直拒绝保护 |
[28:41] | Because you’re going to kill him. | 因为你要杀了他 |
[28:44] | Let’s hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[28:45] | If Diaz is in this building, the SCPD is going to be | 如果迪亚兹在这里面 该由星城警局 |
[28:47] | the one to take him down, | 来对付他 |
[28:48] | and we’re going to do it the right way. | 我们要用正确的方式 |
[28:50] | I’m not interested in doing things the right way. | 我对正确的方式不感兴趣 |
[28:53] | That monster killed Quentin. | 这个怪物杀了昆汀 |
[28:55] | I want to see him in hell, | 我想看他下地狱 |
[28:56] | and I want to be the one that sends him there myself. | 而且我要亲手把他送下去 |
[29:00] | You know, I knew you were faking it this whole time, Laurel. | 我知道你一直在伪装 劳蕾尔 |
[29:05] | Becoming the D.A. and all your B.S. talk about the rule of law. | 成为检察官 扯什么法治的鬼话 |
[29:10] | You know, deep down, | 其实内心深处 |
[29:10] | You are still the same lying murderer | 你仍然是那个杀害我心爱的男人的 |
[29:13] | who killed the man I loved. | 满嘴谎言的凶手 |
[29:17] | I’m not that person anymore. | 我已经不是那样了 |
[29:20] | But someone has to get justice for Quentin, | 但必须有人为昆汀伸张正义 |
[29:22] | And you know it. | 你心知肚明 |
[29:25] | So don’t you dare try and stop me. | 所以不要阻止我 |
[29:36] | Alpha team’s in position. | A队已就位 |
[29:38] | Sitrep? | 报告情况 |
[29:39] | The train is right on schedule. | 火车很准时 |
[29:40] | 60 seconds till the first car reaches your position. | 第一节车厢将在60秒后到达你所在位置 |
[29:43] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[29:45] | Overwatch, you ready for this? | 守望者 你准备好了吗 |
[29:46] | Oh, I’ve been ready for 5 months. | 五个月前我就准备好了 |
[30:01] | Overwatch, I’m on the train. | 守望者 我已经进入火车 |
[30:02] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[30:03] | I’ve logged into the train control and management system. | 我已经登入了火车的控制和管理系统 |
[30:05] | I’m now inside the brain of the train. | 我现在在火车的大脑里 |
[30:07] | Where’s the weapon? | 武器在哪 |
[30:08] | It’s in the fourth car from the back. | 在倒数第四节车厢 |
[30:09] | – Any sign of our friends? – Not yet. | -有发现我们的老朋友吗 -还没有 |
[30:11] | You’re coming up on the bader tunnel. | 你将会进入一条隧道 |
[30:12] | We will have a snapshot from | 三十秒后我们将通过他们的 |
[30:13] | their thermal imaging camera in about 30 seconds. | 热成像摄像头获得影像 |
[30:26] | That way. | 去那边 |
[30:35] | That’ll be the engineer. | 那是火车司机 |
[30:37] | There. That’ll be the longbow hunters– two of them, at least. | 看那儿 这肯定是长弓猎人 至少有两人 |
[30:40] | John, we got two bogies, both in the baggage car in front of you. | 约翰 有两个敌人位于你前方的行李车厢 |
[30:43] | Where’s the other one? | 还有一个呢 |
[30:45] | Oh, my God. John, he’s right above you. | 天呐 约翰 他就在你上面 |
[30:52] | Hold your fire! | 不要开枪 |
[31:17] | Get to the weapon! | 去武器那边 |
[32:04] | Hello there. | 你好啊 |
[32:05] | It’s gas! | 是毒气 |
[32:06] | Get out of here! Go! Go! Go! | 快出去 快 快 快 |
[32:11] | 车门 关闭 | |
[32:12] | Oops. Guess it’s locked. | 糟糕 好像上锁了 |
[32:21] | Overwatch, I’m trapped! | 守望者 我被困住了 |
[32:22] | Already on it. Hang on, John. | 正在解决 稍等 约翰 |
[32:34] | Diaz. | 迪亚兹 |
[32:35] | Diaz is there? | 迪亚兹也在里面吗 |
[32:38] | Felicity! | 费莉西蒂 |
[32:39] | Sorry! On it. Got it. | 抱歉 马上 打开了 |
[32:43] | You’re almost there. The weapon is two cars in front of you. | 快到了 再走两个车厢就能拿到武器 |
[32:45] | Go help the others! I’ll secure the weapon. | 快去帮其他人 我去拿武器 |
[33:17] | Are you OK? | 你没事儿吧 |
[33:18] | Yeah, I think so. | 应该没事 |
[33:20] | How the hell did she do that? | 她到底怎么做到的 |
[33:23] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[33:26] | Diaz, freeze! | 迪亚兹 别动 |
[33:29] | Hands up, slowly. | 慢慢举起手 |
[33:34] | You miss me, John? | 想我吗 约翰 |
[34:30] | I’ve got the battery. | 我拿到电池了 |
[34:31] | Felicity, when I tell you, | 费利西蒂 等我指示 |
[34:33] | I need you to uncouple that flatcar. | 我需要你松开那个车厢的挂钩 |
[34:35] | What? No. | 什么 不行 |
[34:37] | We can’t let Diaz escape. | 我们不能放走迪亚兹 |
[34:38] | We can’t let him get a hold of that weapon either! | 我们也不能让他拿到武器 |
[34:41] | Felicity, do it now! | 费利西蒂 就是现在 |
[34:43] | I can’t. He’ll get away. | 我不能这么做 他会逃走的 |
[35:10] | I thought I could do it, your way. | 我以为我能以你的方式把事情完成 |
[35:14] | And then I saw Diaz. | 可我看到迪亚兹 |
[35:15] | There’s no need to explain. | 不用解释 |
[35:20] | I just wanted to make sure you’re OK. | 我只是想要确认你没事 |
[35:22] | I’m not. | 我有事儿 |
[35:23] | I understand why you did what you did. | 我明白你为什么那么做 |
[35:27] | The world is a safer place | 迪亚兹拿不到那些武器 |
[35:28] | because Diaz doesn’t have that weapon. | 世界会安全得多 |
[35:30] | I was wrong before. | 我之前想错了 |
[35:31] | You may now be working here at A.R.G.U.S., | 你现在虽然在天眼会工作 |
[35:33] | but you’re still honoring Oliver’s mission. | 但你仍然在完成奥利弗的使命 |
[35:37] | I appreciate your saying that. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[35:38] | But I still can’t rest until I know | 但是在确保我家人安全以前 |
[35:40] | that my family is safe… | 我还是不能放松 |
[35:45] | which means I need to work with someone whose focus is | 也就是说我需要和我并肩作战的人 |
[35:47] | bringing down Diaz… | 目标就是抓住迪亚兹 |
[35:51] | and that someone is not you. | 而你不是这样的人 |
[35:57] | I’m guessing that was your last mission with A.R.G.U.S. | 这是你在天眼会的最后一次任务了吧 |
[36:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:01] | And probably with me, too. | 可能也是和我的最后一次合作 |
[36:02] | I’m sorry, Curtis. | 对不起 柯蒂斯 |
[36:04] | What are you gonna do? | 你之后有什么打算 |
[36:06] | Find help somewhere else. | 去别的地方寻求帮助 |
[36:19] | I don’t think you understand our deal. | 我觉得你没理解我们之间的交易 |
[36:22] | It’s a limited-time offer, | 是有时间限制的 |
[36:24] | and it’s just about to expire. | 马上就要失效了 |
[36:27] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[36:32] | I’m gonna take care of him. | 我会搞定他的 |
[36:43] | Oliver told me what was buried on this island. | 奥利弗告诉我岛上埋了什么 |
[36:46] | When I got here, | 我到的时候 |
[36:48] | I found the 4 graves that he had mentioned, | 找到了他说的四个坟墓 |
[36:50] | but then… | 但是之后… |
[36:52] | then I found this one. | 我还找到了这个 |
[36:54] | So, look, I can take care of this on my own if you want. | 我其实可以自己搞定这个的 |
[36:57] | Look, I would love to miss out | 我的确是不愿意 |
[36:58] | on staring into the face of a desiccated corpse, | 盯着一具干尸看 |
[37:00] | but I think it’ll go quicker if I help. | 但我帮忙的话 至少可以挖快点 |
[37:28] | I don’t get it. It’s my father’s bow. | 我不懂 这是我父亲的弓 |
[37:31] | I can’t even shoot an arrow. | 我都不会射箭 |
[37:32] | Why would Felicity want me to have this? | 为什么费利西蒂让我来找这个 |
[37:34] | I know why. | 我知道原因 |
[37:50] | Wait. What the hell? | 等等 你在干什么 |
[37:52] | Grab your stuff. We’re going back. | 拿好你的东西 我们要回去了 |
[37:54] | – Back? Back where? – To Star City. | -回去 回哪 -星城 |
[38:13] | Laurel. | 劳蕾尔 |
[38:14] | Isn’t that supposed to be a doughnut? | 那本来应该是甜甜圈吗 |
[38:17] | So funny. | 真幽默 |
[38:18] | Can you give us a minute? | 可以让我们单独聊一下吗 |
[38:27] | I just, I wanted to come by and thank you | 我只是想过来谢谢你 |
[38:30] | for the backup. | 谢谢你的支援 |
[38:31] | Also, from now on, | 而且 从现在起 |
[38:34] | I will be accepting protection | 我会接受 |
[38:36] | from the SCPD. | 星城警局的保护 |
[38:39] | No more ditching, no more complaining. | 不再甩掉你们 也不再抱怨 |
[38:41] | Well, maybe a little complaining. | 可能会偶尔抱怨一下 |
[38:44] | Well, I appreciate that. | 谢谢配合 |
[38:50] | Anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[38:52] | No. That’s it. | 没了 |
[39:00] | Actually, that’s not it. | 其实 还有别的事 |
[39:04] | I know that Quentin wasn’t my father… | 我知道昆汀不是我父亲… |
[39:08] | Not– not the father that raised me anyway. | 不是那个养大我的人 |
[39:11] | And… I guess I had just forgotten | 我想我只是忘了 |
[39:15] | what it felt like to have someone who cared about me. | 有人照顾我是什么感觉 |
[39:20] | And losing him, it was the worst pain | 失去他 是我很长时间以来 |
[39:24] | that I’ve felt in a very long time. | 最痛苦的事 |
[39:27] | And I can only imagine how you must have felt | 我无法想象你在文尼死后 |
[39:29] | after Vinny’s death. | 有多难受 |
[39:33] | Please don’t. | 别说了 |
[39:34] | Listen, I don’t expect you to forgive me… | 我不指望你能原谅我… |
[39:39] | But I have to tell you that I am truly sorry | 但我必须告诉你 杀了文尼 |
[39:43] | about killing vinny. | 我真的非常抱歉 |
[39:46] | And I hope one day, | 我希望有一天 |
[39:47] | you’ll see that I am not that person. | 你会看到 我不再是以前那个我了 |
[39:53] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[40:05] | This Diaz guy seems like a real nightmare, | 迪亚兹好像真是个麻烦人物 |
[40:09] | but you sure this is a good idea? | 但是你确定这是个好主意吗 |
[40:11] | My way’s not working. | 我的方法不管用 |
[40:14] | Do I have a choice? | 我还有其他选择吗 |
[40:28] | What’s your problem? | 你到底想怎么样 |
[40:31] | I know you’re not talking to me, inmate. | 犯人 我知道你不是在和我说话 |
[40:34] | You’ve had it in for me since day one. | 你从我进来的第一天就不停找茬 |
[40:35] | You need to shut your mouth | 你马上闭嘴 |
[40:38] | and get back. | 回到你的座位上去 |
[40:40] | Do your wife and son know you’re such a dick? | 你的老婆儿子知道你这么混蛋吗 |
[40:43] | What did you just say? | 你说什么 |
[40:44] | It’s Jenna and Noah, right? | 他们叫珍娜和诺亚 对吧 |
[40:47] | You don’t say their names. | 不许你说他们的名字 |
[40:52] | You– you stabbed me. | 你– 你捅了我 |
[40:56] | – What? I didn’t stab you. – Get away from him. | -什么 我没有 -离他远点 |
[40:58] | The video! That guard stabbed me. He stabbed me! | 有监控 那个狱警捅了我 他捅了我 |
[40:59] | I didn’t– Dunbar, what are you doing? | 我没有– 邓巴 你在干什么 |
[41:03] | I didn’t touch him. | 我没碰他 |
[41:04] | – Get him out of here. – No! Wait. No! He’s lying! | -带他出去 -不 等等 他在说谎 |
[41:08] | I didn’t do anything! | 我什么都没有做 |
[41:22] | Thank you for seeing me on such short notice. | 临时约见 谢谢你答应见我 |
[41:25] | You made a deal with my husband. | 你和我丈夫做了笔交易 |
[41:28] | And he’s in prison because of it. | 他现在因此而坐牢 |
[41:32] | Now it’s your turn to hold up your side of the bargain. | 轮到你实践诺言的时候了 |
[41:39] | We are gonna take down Ricardo Diaz | 我们要扳倒里卡多·迪亚兹 |
[41:43] | together. | 联手行动 |