Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第7季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第7季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Last season on “Arrow”… 《绿箭》上季回顾
[00:04] This is my city! 这是我的城市
[00:06] You want to stop me, 你要是想阻止我
[00:07] You’re gonna have to kill me! 先杀了我再说
[00:09] No! 不
[00:11] So far Ricardo Diaz has been unstoppable. 到现在里卡多·迪亚兹一直势不可挡
[00:14] You want my help? I’m gonna need two things from you. 你想让我帮你 你得给我两样东西
[00:17] – Mr. Queen, it’s time. – What is she talking about? -奎恩先生 是时候了 -她到底在说什么
[00:19] I thought you said we had immunity! 我以为你说我们被赦免了
[00:20] You do, but only if Oliver agreed to turn himself in. 你们是被赦免了 但是条件是奥利弗同意自首
[00:23] There is still work to be done. 但是还有很多事没有完成
[00:27] I am the Green Arrow. 我是绿箭
[00:43] – William, run! – I can’t run anymore. -威廉 跑 -我跑不动了
[00:44] Yes, you can! Get up. Get up. 你能跑的 起来 站起来
[00:47] Oliver, help! 奥利弗 救命
[00:49] Oliver can’t help you. 奥利弗救不了你了
[00:51] Run, now, now! 赶紧跑 快
[00:54] You’re brave. 你很勇敢
[00:57] Oliver Queen took everything from me. 奥利弗·奎因夺走了我的一切
[01:08] I’m gonna enjoy taking everything from him. 我也要享受夺走他的一切
[01:20] Morning, 4587. 早安 4587号
[01:22] Beautiful day. 美好的一天
[01:46] Watch it, Arrow. 看着点 绿箭
[02:22] You’re not gonna eat that, are you? 你不会吃那个的 对吧
[02:50] Lights out! 熄灯
[03:03] Morning, 4587. 早安 4587
[03:04] Beautiful day. 美好的一天
[03:24] You–you’re the Green Arrow. 你是绿箭侠
[03:27] Wrong guy. 认错人了
[03:28] But I saw you on TV. 我在电视上见过你
[03:29] That beard threw me off a little bit, 胡子一开始让我没认出来
[03:30] but…it’s definitely you. 但绝对是你
[03:32] I’m a big fan. 我是忠实粉丝
[03:34] “You have failed this city.” “你辜负了这座城市”
[03:35] Ok, I’m not that person anymore, all right? 我不再是绿箭侠了 懂吗
[03:40] Look, I’ll join whatever gang you’re in. 你是哪个帮派 我都加入你
[03:44] I don’t care what I have to do. 我不在乎有什么代价
[03:46] I just–I need your protection. 我 我需要你的保护
[03:48] I’m not in a gang. 我没有帮派
[03:50] Then let me be your, uh, sidekick 那就让我当你的跟班
[03:51] or your lookout or something. Please. 或者帮你放哨的之类的 求你
[03:53] Just–I… 我
[03:56] How am I supposed to survive in here? 我怎么才能在这里活下去呢
[03:58] I don’t know. Leave me alone. 我不知道 别烦我
[04:39] What the hell? 搞什么
[04:53] I told you this wasn’t over, didn’t I? 我告诉过你没完的 对吧
[04:55] We waited a long time for this. 为这个我们可等了很久了
[04:58] Revenge is a bitch. 终于能报仇雪恨了
[05:00] We don’t have to do this. 我们不必如此
[05:01] But we want to. 但我们想这样
[05:22] Break it up! Break it up! 分开 分开
[05:27] You’ve all had enough fun for today, don’t you think? 你们今天都找够乐子了 不是吗
[05:31] You know the penalty for being in possession 你知道在狱中持有武器会面临什么处罚
[05:34] of a weapon, Mr. Turner. 特纳先生
[05:36] Take him to the hole. 带他去禁闭室
[05:37] You’re dead. 你死定了
[05:38] When I get out, you’re a dead man! 我出来的那天就是你的祭日
[05:40] He planted that. That’s not mine. 他栽赃给我的 那不是我的
[05:46] Deals can’t miss, bro. 机不可失啊 兄弟
[05:48] Primo product, great price. 上等货 价格优惠
[05:51] Look, I’m on my way over now, OK? 我正在过去的路上
[06:05] It can’t be you. 不可能是你
[06:08] Would you mind handling the incident report? 你介意写一下事件报告吗
[06:09] I’d like to make date night with Curtis for a change. 我今晚想和柯蒂斯约个会
[06:15] Go get the captain. 去找队长
[06:29] 4587, you pull that crap again from yesterday, 4587号 你再像昨天那样惹麻烦
[06:33] I’m gonna make an example out of you. 我就要拿你杀鸡儆猴了
[06:35] Understood, inmate? 懂了吗 犯人
[06:40] Yes, sir. 懂了 长官
[06:44] You got a visitor. 有人来看你
[06:53] You know the drill. 你知道规矩
[07:09] You’ve looked better. 你看起来糟透了
[07:11] I’ve looked worse. 我有更糟糕的时候
[07:14] How are William and Felicity? 威廉和费莉西蒂还好吗
[07:16] Still safe and sound in witness protection. 仍受证人保护 完好无损
[07:18] I’ve upped surveillance to 24/7 我们上周谈完后
[07:20] since we spoke last week. 我就把警卫等级上调到了全天候无间断
[07:22] Has the FBI made any progress? 联调局有进展吗
[07:23] No. No. Nothing. 没 没有 一无所获
[07:28] Watson says she won’t stop looking, 沃森说她不会停止调查的
[07:29] and neither will I. 我也不会
[07:30] But, Oliver, it’s been 5 months, man. 但奥利弗 已经五个月了 兄弟
[07:32] Five months. 五个月了
[07:35] Maybe we need to think about the possibility 也许我们该接受
[07:36] that Diaz is off the grid for good. 迪亚兹永远消失的可能
[07:38] I can’t believe that. 我不信
[07:41] I know this must be so frustrating– 我知道像这样完全无法插手
[07:44] losing all sense of agency like this. 肯定让你很挫败
[07:46] Being out of control, I know, is not your strong suit. 我明白失去控制 不是你所擅长的
[07:50] I’m focusing on what I can control. 我正专注于我能控制的事情
[07:52] What’s that? 那是什么
[07:55] Keep my head down. 保持低调
[07:57] Hopefully shorten my sentence. 希望能够缩短我的刑期
[08:00] That’s smart. 那很明智
[08:02] I think that’s a good play. 这招不错
[08:06] But I worry about the toll 但我担心
[08:07] that’s going to take on you, Oliver. 你要为此付出的代价 奥利弗
[08:10] Cuts heal, John. 伤口会好的
[08:10] Not physically, bro. 不是说身体上的伤口 兄弟
[08:13] Keeping passive, not fighting back. 保持消极被动 不反击
[08:18] Never been who you were. 你根本不是这种人
[08:20] I’ve always done what I had to do. 我一直都是做我必须做的事
[08:25] Right now… 现在
[08:28] this is what I have to do. 这就是我必须做的事
[08:29] Don’t lose yourself in here, Oliver. 别在监狱里失去自我 奥利弗
[08:32] I’ll be ok. 我会没事的
[08:37] Damn it. 见鬼
[08:38] What’s up? 怎么了
[08:39] We’re supposed to go live on this app today, 我们今天本该发布这个应用的
[08:41] but something in the upgrade 但升级程序中
[08:42] is corrupting the break. It’s– 不知出了什么问题
[08:45] Can I take a look? 我能看看吗
[08:46] Be my guest. 你随意
[08:50] Are you some sort of, like, secret tech wiz or something? 你是什么秘密的科技女巫之类的吗
[08:53] I just know my way around a computer. 我只是擅长用电脑
[08:55] There you go. 搞定了
[08:58] You are a woman of many talents, Erin. It’s– 你真是个知至甚广的女子 艾琳
[09:01] Saving the world one espresso at a time. 每次用一杯咖啡来拯救世界
[09:06] This coffee’s crap. 这咖啡难喝死了
[09:07] I’ll make sure to take it up with our barista. 我一定会把这话转达给我们的咖啡师
[09:10] You ready to talk? 你准备录口供了吗
[09:12] To a beat cop? 跟一名巡警录口供
[09:13] I’ve already wasted enough of my time. 我已经浪费了太多时间
[09:16] I want to talk to your captain. 我要见你队长
[09:17] You sure about that? 你确定吗
[09:20] Because Officer Anastas is a lot more patient than I am. 因为阿纳斯塔斯警官比我有耐心多了
[09:24] Lady Captain? Oh, nice. 女队长啊 好极了
[09:29] Well, you have quite the list of allegations against you, huh? 你的指控清单还挺长的啊
[09:32] Fraud, racketeering, embezzlement. 诈骗 敲诈勒索 盗用公款
[09:34] The key word being allegations. 重点在于指控
[09:36] Well, where there’s smoke, there’s fire, Mr. Stent. 无风不起浪 斯坦特先生
[09:40] And in my experience, 以我的经验来看
[09:42] innocent men don’t typically show up bound and gagged 无辜之人不会无缘无故
[09:44] at my doorstep without reason. 被扣押到我这里
[09:46] There’s a reason, all right. 并不是无缘无故
[09:49] The Green Arrow. 是因为绿箭侠
[09:50] Maybe you hit your head a little too hard, 也许你的脑袋撞得不轻
[09:51] but Oliver Queen is in prison. 但是奥利弗·奎恩在监狱里
[09:53] Then there’s another psycho in green leather 那就是又有一个穿着绿色战衣的疯子
[09:56] assaulting people with a bow and arrow. 拿着弓和箭袭击人
[09:58] There have been no vigilantes in this city for 5 months. 城里已经五个月都没有出现治安维持者
[10:01] Looks like you got your work cut out for you, then, don’t you? 看来你的工作很轻松啊 不是吗
[10:03] Now, are you gonna let me go, 你是要放我走
[10:05] or do I have to sue your asses? 还是要我起诉你
[10:07] Yeah. Just as soon as Officer Anastas takes your statement… 只要阿纳斯塔斯警官给你录完口供
[10:15] very slowly. 但是过程会非常缓慢
[10:20] Guys, guys, remember, always keep your hands high. 各位记住 双手一定要举高
[10:24] That’s your guard. 那样能保护你们
[10:25] Tony, yeah. In and out. 托尼 拳出即收
[10:27] Yeah, but keep your distance. 但是要保持距离
[10:28] Nice one, peanut. 打得好 宝贝
[10:30] Isn’t it bad to punch things? 打拳不是坏事吗
[10:32] Ms. Lopez says Gandhi wasn’t violent. 洛佩滋小姐说甘地不使用暴力
[10:34] Gandhi ain’t from the Glades. 甘地也不是贫民窟出身的
[10:35] Besides, 再说
[10:37] self-defense isn’t about being violent. 自卫不算是使用暴力
[10:41] It’s about being focused and disciplined 而是严以律己
[10:43] so you can protect yourself and the ones that you love. 这样你们才能保护自己和所爱的人
[10:47] That’s just ’cause there’s no more heroes to keep us safe, right? 那只是因为已经没有英雄来保护我们了对吧
[10:50] Hey, dad, my bag’s leaking. 爸 我的沙包漏了
[10:54] Nothing a little duct tape can’t fix. 没有什么是胶带不能修复的
[10:57] Are we ever gonna get new stuff? 我们还会买新的吗
[10:59] This bag’s kind of gross. 这个沙包太破了
[11:00] Still waiting to hit that lottery, Zoe. 我还在等着中彩票呢 佐伊
[11:02] Besides, gross builds character. 再说 俭以养德
[11:05] Ten-minute break while I patch these things up. 我来补补这个沙包 大家休息十分钟
[11:10] What’s up with you, man? 你怎么了
[11:10] This class is dumb. 拳课太无聊了
[11:12] Boxing’s not gonna win you a fight in the Glades, 练拳没法让在我贫民区打赢别人
[11:14] and you know it. 你心知肚明
[11:14] Boxing’s not about winning. 打拳不是为了获胜
[11:16] It’s about being focused and disciplined 而是要严以律己
[11:18] so you don’t have to fight. 这样你就不必打架
[11:20] You mean with, like, a hockey mask? 你是说就像戴上曲棍球面具一样吗
[11:22] Come on, man. 拜托
[11:23] Everyone here knows that you’re Wild Dog after that trial. 审判之后 大家都知道你就是野狗
[11:25] And you didn’t just punch people. 你不止是出手打人呢
[11:27] I don’t do that anymore. 我已经不再那样了
[11:28] Yeah? Maybe you should. 是吗 也许你应该继续
[11:32] ‘Cause my family just got robbed last week. 因为我家上周刚被人抢劫
[11:35] And the cops don’t care about us in the glades. 警察根本不管我们这些贫民区的人
[11:37] So it’s on us to protect ourselves. 所以我们只能自己保护自己
[11:41] Hitting these bags isn’t gonna do it. 打沙包没法保护人
[11:50] You know, I ain’t into blondes myself. 我不好金发这一口
[11:53] Put that down. 把照片放下
[11:55] Slow your roll, Arrow. 别轻举妄动 绿箭侠
[11:57] You wouldn’t want this conversation to get messy. 你也不想我们谈到最后大打出手吧
[12:00] You know I can just take that from you, right? 你知道我可以从你手上抢过来吧
[12:02] Well, that’d be a good thing. 那就太好了
[12:04] You see, it’d save us the trouble of planting it 那我们向约克告发你的时候
[12:06] when we rat you out to Yorke, 反倒省了嫁祸你的麻烦
[12:08] just like you did to Turner. 就像你对待特纳一样
[12:10] Now, I know you’re trying to get back 我知道你在努力
[12:12] to this pretty little face. 回到这漂亮妞身边
[12:15] You’re probably counting down the days. 你可能都在倒数出狱的日子
[12:17] Just tell me what you want. 直说你想怎么样吧
[12:18] Yeah. Well, you see– 嗯
[12:21] You see, me and Sampson here, 我和这位桑普森
[12:23] we’ve got a 3-man operation with Turner. 我们和特纳有一个三人行动
[12:26] Side hustle. 副业
[12:28] And, uh, because of you, we’re a man down. 但是因为你 我们少了一个人
[12:32] So I think you should take his place. 所以我认为你应该顶替他的位置
[12:34] No chance. 不可能
[12:36] Now, here’s two reasons why I don’t believe you. 我有两个理由不相信你
[12:40] Now, I bet you really wish you 我猜你很希望
[12:41] hadn’t have stopped Merlyn from killing me, don’t you? 自己当初没阻止梅林杀我吧
[12:49] See you soon, Arrow. 回头见 绿箭侠
[12:57] So I can sell cheap to the Culebras, no problem. 我可以便宜点卖给卡莱布拉 没问题
[13:01] Whatever you want, Mr. Stent. 只要你满意 斯坦特先生
[13:03] You got it. I got you. 好的 交给我吧
[13:07] My man. 好的
[13:09] This ain’t no playground, kid. Keep it moving. 这里不是操场 孩子 赶紧走
[13:11] Y’all sell guns, right? 你卖枪吧
[13:13] That depends. 那得看情况
[13:15] How much money you got, little man? 你有多少钱 小子
[13:16] He’s not interested. 他没兴趣买枪
[13:19] You followed me? 你跟踪我
[13:20] Yeah, I figured you would do something stupid, 对 我猜到你会做蠢事
[13:22] and it looks like I was right. 看来我没猜错
[13:26] Hold on. 等等
[13:28] I know you. 我认识你
[13:30] You’re the one that dropped a dime on Oliver Queen. 你就是那个告发奥利弗·奎恩的人
[13:33] Crazy dog or something like that. 叫疯狗什么的
[13:35] I don’t know what you’re talking about. Let’s go. Come on. 我不知道你在说什么 我们走 快
[13:41] Unfortunately for you, 不幸的是
[13:42] you just saw my whole operation. 你俩刚刚目睹了我的整个买卖
[13:47] And that can’t be good for anybody. 这对谁都没好处
[13:49] Get down. 退后
[14:28] You OK? 你没事吧
[14:29] Was that the Green Arrow? 那是绿箭侠吗
[14:32] I don’t know who the hell that is. 我不知道是谁
[14:42] We should turn around! It’s not safe. 我们应该调转方向 这不安全
[14:46] But is it impossible? 但是完全不可能吗
[14:47] No, not impossible, but it’s not very smart. 不 不是不可能 是很不明智
[14:50] Then how about I add another 100 grand 那我在二十万的基础上
[14:52] to the 200,000 I’ve already paid you? 再给你加十万如何
[14:54] Most people would pay that kind of money 别人都是花这么多钱
[14:56] to stay away from here. 避开这里
[14:58] This place must be very important for you. 这里对你一定意义非凡
[15:01] It’s not the place. 我不关心这是哪
[15:04] It’s the person I’m hoping to find there. 重要的是我想找的人
[15:24] Thanks for your help the other day. 谢谢你那天帮了我
[15:26] Yeah, it was nothing. 小事一桩
[15:27] Ah, it was more than nothing. 这可不是件小事
[15:29] The app’s number one thanks to your genius. 多亏了你 这软件排行第一
[15:31] Oh, well, I’m pretty sure I just touched 我敢肯定刚摸到了
[15:34] somebody’s snotty snot rag, 某人用过的鼻涕纸
[15:36] so I am also living the dream. 我真是人生圆满了
[15:38] Well, I hope I’m not one of those customers 希望我不是那种
[15:40] that you secretly complain about. 你会背后抱怨的顾客
[15:41] You? No. You’re polite and nice. 你 不会 你有礼貌而且贴心
[15:45] And your hygiene is fairly on point from what I can tell. 在我看来你的个人卫生也达标了
[15:47] The bar seems pretty low. 你的标准还挺低
[15:48] Yeah. You should work here a month, 你在这工作一个月试试
[15:49] you might change your mind. 也会改变想法的
[15:50] You could always– I don’t know– 你可以 怎么说呢
[15:52] change my mind over dinner? 跟我吃晚饭时说服我
[15:55] Unless if that just put me on your creepy customer list. 除非这话刚让我被列入奇怪客人的名单
[15:58] You’re asking me out. 你想跟我约会
[16:00] And now I’m regretting it. 我已经开始后悔了
[16:01] No. I mean, I’m flattered and everything, 不 我受宠若惊
[16:03] because, like, “Whoa. Still got it!” 因为这意味着”老娘魅力依旧”
[16:07] Not interested? I–I get it. 没兴趣 我 我懂
[16:08] No, you definitely don’t get it. 不 你绝对不会懂的
[16:12] Breaking news out of star city this morning 今早星城传来重大新闻
[16:14] as the D.A.’s office is set to comment 治安维持者也就是绿箭侠
[16:16] on growing speculation that the vigilante 已经回归的传言甚嚣尘上
[16:19] known as the Green Arrow has returned. 地方检察官办公室准备对此做出回应
[16:22] For an official statement from the district attorney, 接下来是地方检察官的正式声明
[16:24] we go live to City Hall. 转接市政厅直播画面
[16:26] – Are the rumors true? – Is the Green Arrow really back? -传言是真的吗 -绿箭侠真的回来了
[16:28] Did Oliver Queen escape? 奥利弗·奎恩越狱了吗
[16:29] Do you have any idea who’s under that mask? 你们是否查清了这个绿箭侠是谁
[16:31] We have reason to believe 我们有理由相信
[16:33] that a vigilante impersonating the Green Arrow is out there. 有个治安维持者假扮绿箭侠维护治安
[16:37] While we’re still pursuing leads as to the identity 我们正竭尽全力追查
[16:39] of this unknown assailant, 这名不法分子的真实身份
[16:41] we can tell you with 100% certainty 我们可以保证
[16:44] that he is not Oliver Queen. 他不是奥利弗·奎恩
[16:46] This is someone new. 这家伙是新出现的
[16:48] You said, “assailant.” 你说他是”不法分子”
[16:48] Does that mean City Hall considers this new Green Arrow 是否意味着市政厅将新出现的绿箭侠视为
[16:51] a threat? 一个威胁
[16:52] To the rule of law? Absolutely. 对法律来说 绝对是威胁
[16:54] Star city continues to employ a zero-tolerance policy 星城仍将对任何治安维护行为
[16:57] against any and all acts of vigilantism. 实行零容忍政策
[17:02] Anyone found committing or aiding and abetting these acts 任何实施 协助或煽动这类行为的人
[17:06] will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. 都将接受法律最严格的制裁
[17:10] Think she’s full of crap? 觉得她在胡说八道吗
[17:12] You really have to ask me that? 你非得问我吗
[17:14] You done giving your statement? 口供都录完了吗
[17:16] Green guy with a bow and arrow 穿绿衣服的家伙拿着弓和箭
[17:19] takes down a weapons deal and saves my ass. 阻止了军火交易并救了我一命
[17:21] If you ask me, you should be helping this guy, 要我说应该帮助他维护治安
[17:23] not hunting him down, 而不是抓捕他
[17:24] especially with Diaz still out there. 特别是现在迪亚兹还逍遥在外呢
[17:27] Diaz has been gone for months, 迪亚兹已经消失几个月了
[17:28] and the FBI still has its eye on us. 联调局还盯着我们的一举一动
[17:30] So as much as I doubt Laurel’s motives– 不管我多么质疑劳蕾尔的动机
[17:32] And, uh, believe me, I do– 相信我 我很质疑
[17:34] Taking a hard-line stance was the right play, 但立场坚定强硬才是明智之举
[17:36] because if agent Watson even so much as suspects 如果沃森探员有丝毫怀疑
[17:39] we have something to do with this– 我们和这次事件有任何关联
[17:40] Our immunity goes adios. 我们的赦免权就没了
[17:41] That’s right. And that’s why we have got to find 没错 因此我们必须找到
[17:43] this Green Arrow wannabe and shut him down. 这个冒牌绿箭侠并将他缉拿归案
[17:46] Rene, we all agreed, for better or for worse, 雷内 我们都同意 不论出于什么目的
[17:49] we were not gonna go out as vigilantes. 我们都不能以治安维护者的身份出现
[17:51] Otherwise, what was Oliver’s sacrifice for? 否则 奥利弗就白白牺牲了
[17:53] Ok, so we’re supposed to just ignore the rising crime rate 那我们就干看着犯罪率不断升高
[17:56] and do nothing about it? 却袖手旁观
[17:57] Actually, I think risking my officers every day 让我的警员们每天冒着生命危险
[18:00] fighting to maintain law and order is doing something about it. 努力维护法律与秩序也算有所作为了
[18:04] I…I get that, D., 我 我知道 小黛
[18:05] But Oliver asked us to carry on. 但奥利弗让我们继续下去
[18:09] So whoever’s behind that mask 不管这个面具后的人是谁
[18:11] is doing what we’re supposed to be doing. 他在进行我们该完成的使命
[18:12] But he’s not helping the problem. 但问题并没有得到解决
[18:14] Actually, he’s making it worse. 实际上他让问题更严重了
[18:17] Rene, I’m not saying 雷内 我不是说
[18:19] that we can’t still be heroes to this city. 我们不能做这座城市的英雄
[18:21] We just have to do it in a little bit of a different way. 只是要用其他方法来实现
[18:27] So where you at finding this wannabe? 抓这个冒牌绿箭侠的事进展如何
[18:29] Well, we retrieved a few arrows from the scene, 我们从犯罪现场回收了几只箭
[18:31] but forensics still turned up empty. 但鉴证科依旧一无所获
[18:33] But what about the perp? 那罪犯呢
[18:34] Any pattern as to how he’s selecting his targets? 有没有找到他选择目标的规律
[18:38] This weapons dealer has a rap sheet 12 feet long. 这个军火商的犯罪记录非常多
[18:40] He was an obvious mark. 选他作目标的原因很明显
[18:41] But this first guy– Stent– 但他的第一个目标 斯坦特
[18:43] I still haven’t figured out how he fits into the puzzle. 我还是不明白为什么会选他
[18:45] You don’t think he’s innocent. 你不认为他是无辜的
[18:47] This guy? Hell, no. 这家伙 当然不认为
[18:48] But his rap sheet’s only clean 他的犯罪记录
[18:50] because he paid to make sure it was. 全是他花钱清干净的
[18:51] Well, it looks like you might have to take 看来你需要
[18:53] a deep dive through his financials. 彻查他的财务表
[18:54] Yeah. But I can’t exactly 但我总不能
[18:56] subpoena his records based on a hunch. 凭直觉就传唤他的财务记录
[18:58] Who said anything about a subpoena? 谁说要用传票了
[19:00] I really miss this, guys. 我太怀念这种感觉了
[19:02] Not that I don’t like being the head of R&D at A.R.G.U.S. 不是我不想在天眼会当研发实验室的主管
[19:04] It has better benefits, as in there are actually benefits. 这里福利更好 实实在在的福利
[19:07] I just miss the team. 我只是很怀念团队时光
[19:08] Less talking, more typing. 少说话 多敲键盘
[19:09] Right! Sorry. 对 抱歉
[19:10] It should only be a couple of minutes before I’m in, 黑进他的系统只需要几分钟时间
[19:12] which Felicity could beat one-handed. 费利西蒂的话一只手就能解决
[19:14] Miss her. 想她了
[19:14] I really appreciate the assist here, you guys. 非常感谢你们几个的帮助
[19:17] You especially, John. 特别是你 约翰
[19:18] I know you’ve been in some hot water here at A.R.G.U.S., 我知道你在天眼会也很难做
[19:20] burning so many of their resources going after Diaz. 花这么多资源追查迪亚兹
[19:23] Well, Lyla’s down at HQ right now, 莱拉现在正在总部
[19:24] trying to smooth things over. 试着平息事态
[19:25] Besides, I want to get this Green Arrow imposter 另外 我跟你一样很想抓住
[19:28] off the streets as bad as you. 假扮绿箭侠的人
[19:29] I don’t want Watson thinking that Oliver 我不希望沃森认为是奥利弗
[19:31] set this in motion in some type of way. 通过某些方式在背后操纵
[19:34] There’s enough trouble as it is. 麻烦事已经够多了
[19:36] How’s he holding up? 他怎么样了
[19:39] He’s surviving. 还强撑着
[19:41] – And that’s a bingo. – What did you find? -命中 -找到什么了
[19:43] How Stent’s been making his money. 斯坦特是如何赚钱的
[19:44] And it’s not from defrauding pensions. 他不靠骗养老金赚钱
[19:46] He’s been peddling black-market arms. 而是在黑市贩卖武器
[19:47] What kind of dumbass 这人得多蠢
[19:48] leaves his entire criminal enterprise online? 才会把他整个违法生意放在网上
[19:51] He was actually pretty smart about it. 这做法其实很聪明
[19:52] He kept himself clean, off the radar, 他一身清白 不引人注意
[19:54] Activities washed through a series of shell corporations. 所有交易都挂名于一系列空壳公司
[19:57] I just happen to be smarter. Boo-ya. 我只是碰巧更聪明…罢了
[19:59] So this is how the targets are connected. 这就是目标之间的关联
[20:01] Stent supplied the weapons, Medina sold them. 斯坦特提供武器 玛迪纳负责交易
[20:03] The vigilante’s trying to shut down Stent’s whole network. 治安维持者想毁掉斯坦特的整个网络
[20:05] Yeah. And according to this text exchange, he’s panicked. 是的 根据这条信息 他已经慌了
[20:08] Stent’s trying to sell the rest of his inventory off 斯坦特准备一次性出售剩余所有存货
[20:10] in a huge buy tonight. 就在今晚
[20:11] Do we have a location? 知道在哪里吗
[20:13] Not until an hour before the buy. 得到交易一小时前才能知道
[20:15] I’ll keep you guys posted. 我到时候通知你们
[20:16] That’s where we’ll find our Green Arrow wannabe. 到时我们就能找到冒牌绿箭侠
[20:19] So, uh, any guesses on who this might be? 有猜测他可能是谁吗
[20:23] Well, my money was on John. 我之前以为是约翰
[20:25] Whoever it is, 不管他是谁
[20:27] They won’t be hiding under the hood for long. 他在兜帽底下藏不了多久的
[20:33] If you don’t hear from me in a week, I’m not coming back. 如果一周内没有我的消息就是凶多吉少
[20:36] I hope you do. 但愿你能回来
[20:38] You know, you pay me a lot of money 你付了一大笔钱
[20:39] to do very stupid things. 让我去做傻事
[20:43] Always a pleasure. 不客气
[21:31] This food isn’t as bad as I thought it’d be… 这食物没我想得那么糟
[21:33] You can’t sit here. 你不能坐在这
[21:37] It’s just like high school. 这就像是在高中
[21:38] I don’t really know how to be much clearer than I’ve been being. 我真不知道怎么才能说得更明白
[21:43] Go away. 滚
[21:45] So what do you think about your replacement? 你觉得你的替代者怎么样
[21:46] It’s got to bug you there’s a new guy that can do 这一定令你很不爽吧
[21:48] all the things that you can’t do anymore. 他能做那么多你做不了的事
[21:50] Ok. Just because I have decided to let you sit here 你坐在这 我没赶你走
[21:54] doesn’t mean that we’re having a conversation. 不代表我们就可以说话
[21:56] You understand? 明白吗
[21:59] – You ready to hustle? – No. -准备好行动了吗 -不
[22:02] Listen, if you try to leverage my family ever again, 如果你再用我的家人威胁我
[22:07] I will expose whatever it is you have going on 我就把你的所有勾当一五一十地
[22:09] to every single guard in here. 告诉这里每一个守卫
[22:13] Disappointed to hear that. 真令人失望
[22:17] We’ll just have to try this a different way. 那我们就得试试不同的法子
[22:20] This your new friend? 这是你新朋友吗
[22:22] It’s nothing to do with him. 这跟他没任何关系
[22:25] – It is now. – I didn’t do anything. -现在有了 -我什么也没做
[22:28] Do you want to come with us now, Queen? 现在想跟我们走了吗 奎恩
[22:33] No. 不
[22:34] Oliver. 奥利弗
[22:36] I can’t help you. 我帮不了你
[22:38] Oliver… don’t. 奥利弗 不要
[22:41] Don’t. Please– 不要 求求你
[23:02] Looking pretty crazy out there. 这可真热闹
[23:04] I wanted everyone ready to move 我希望一旦柯蒂斯找到交易地点
[23:05] the second Curtis has a location. 所有人就准备好行动
[23:08] With any luck, we’ll establish a perimeter 幸运的话 我们可以将他们包围
[23:09] and gain some lead time. 抢占先机
[23:11] And if that vigilante shows up? 如果那个治安维持者出现了呢
[23:14] Then we take him down, too. 那就把他也拿下
[23:15] I still don’t think you should do that. 我觉得你不该这么做
[23:18] I thought we settled this, Rene. 我以为我们谈妥了 雷内
[23:19] For the last few months, all I kept hearing is 最近几个月 我不断听到拳击中心的孩子们
[23:21] how scared my kids at the center were. 担惊受怕的消息
[23:24] And then this green arrow wannabe shows up, 然后这个冒牌绿箭侠一出现
[23:27] and they have hope again. 他们就重拾了希望
[23:29] So, to me, that’s worth a hell of a lot more 所以对我来说 那比我们的
[23:31] than our immunity deal, rule of law, 豁免协议 法治和劳蕾尔说的屁话
[23:34] whatever the hell crap Laurel said. 有价值得多
[23:37] Sometimes people just need something to believe in. 有时候人们需要能信仰的东西
[23:39] Right. I get it, Rene. I really do. 是的 我懂 雷内 真的
[23:41] But how do you know you can believe in this guy? 但你怎么知道你能信任这家伙
[23:44] You don’t know what his motives are. 你不知道他的动机
[23:45] You don’t even know who he is. 你甚至不知道他是谁
[23:46] I know he could’ve let me die, and he didn’t. 我知道他本可以任我被杀 但他没有
[23:49] That’s good enough for me. 对我来说足够了
[23:50] Yeah? You sure he saved you? 是吗 你确定他是救了你吗
[23:53] Or were you just not his target? 或者只是因为你不是他的目标
[23:54] Because there’s a big, big difference. 因为这两者有巨大区别
[24:00] 柯蒂斯 一小时 码头边的老制造工厂
[24:02] Curtis? 柯蒂斯
[24:03] The buy’s going down in an hour. 还有一个小时就要进行交易了
[24:04] Old manufacturing plant by the wharf. 码头边的老制造工厂
[24:11] You arrest that vigilante, D. 你如果抓住那个治安维持者 小黛
[24:12] You’re making a big mistake. 就是犯了大错
[24:15] No, Rene. I’m doing my job. 不 雷内 我只是尽我的职责
[24:29] Felicity… 费利西蒂
[24:31] Hey. Sorry. Did I wake you? 抱歉 我弄醒你了吗
[24:34] I couldn’t sleep. 我睡不着
[24:35] Everything ok? 一切都还好吗
[24:36] I guess. 还行吧
[24:38] How was school today? 今天上学怎么样
[24:40] The same. It sucked. 老样子 糟糕透顶
[24:42] Well, did you at least crush your geometry test? 你有没有通过几何学考试
[24:44] Yeah. I just miss my old school. 通过了 我只是想念之前的学校
[24:48] And I miss old my job. 我也想念之前的工作
[24:51] I really, really miss your dad. 而且我真的好想你爸
[24:53] Me, too. 我也是
[24:54] At least we still have each other, right? 至少我们还有彼此 对吧
[24:59] How much longer do we have to stay here for? 我们还要在这待多久
[25:03] I don’t know. 我不知道
[25:34] Are you ok? 你还好吗
[25:37] What do you care? 用不着你关心
[25:40] I’m not gonna survive in here. 我没法在这里活下去
[25:43] Yeah, you will. You’ll be fine. 你可以的 你会没事的
[25:45] You–you just left me to die. 你刚刚扔下我去死
[25:48] I… 我…
[25:50] I knew that they didn’t want to kill you 我知道他们不想杀你
[25:52] Because they– 因为他们…
[25:55] I knew that they were coming after me. 我知道他们是针对我
[25:57] So you just let them beat the crap out of me? 所以你就任由他们把我往死里打吗
[26:01] I’m on the guards’ radar 因为那天发生的事情
[26:03] After what happened the other day. 我被狱警盯上了
[26:05] And I… 如果我…
[26:10] I get another strike against me, 再有一次违规
[26:12] And I’m back to square one, 我就回到了起点
[26:13] And I want to get back to my family. 我想和我的家人重聚
[26:15] I can’t… 我不能…
[26:17] I can’t do that to them. 我不能那样对他们
[26:20] I have family, too. Did you ever think about that? 我也有家庭 你有想过吗
[26:26] I mean, I shouldn’t even be in here. 我本来不该在这里
[26:31] I was wrongfully accused of murder. 我被冤枉谋杀
[26:35] And that’s what the city’s like now. 这座城市现在就是这样
[26:38] There’s no justice. 没有正义
[26:40] Just keep your head down, you’ll be fine. 低调行事 你会没事的
[26:43] That–that’s your advice? 这就是你的建议
[26:47] All this time, I thought you had a raw deal, 一直以来 我以为你遭受了不公
[26:50] like I did. 像我一样
[26:53] But it makes sense now 但现在我明白了
[26:54] Why there’s a new Green Arrow out there. 为什么外面有了新的绿箭侠
[26:57] Because the old one is a coward. 因为以前的是个胆小鬼
[27:02] Lights out! 熄灯
[27:08] There’s close to $1 million worth of product here. 这里有价值将近一百万美金的货
[27:11] All yours for 400k. 四十万卖给你
[27:13] What’s the catch? 有什么条件
[27:14] I got burned out on the business. 只是做生意累坏我了
[27:16] I decided to liquidate for my mental health. 我打算为了我的心理健康全部清算
[27:24] Stent’s about to make the exchange. 斯坦特要做交易了
[27:26] Should we move in? 我们要行动吗
[27:28] We can make this bust in our sleep. 我们闭着眼都能完成抓捕
[27:31] I’m waiting for the vigilante. 我在等治安维持者
[27:37] 400k of assorted cryptocurrencies, 40万的组合加密数字货币
[27:40] as requested. 如你所愿
[27:43] I do miss the old ways. 我还是怀旧的方式
[27:45] You mean a briefcase full of money? No, thanks. 你是指装满钱的手提箱 不用了谢谢
[27:54] That’s him. Move! 是他 行动
[28:24] Please. I’ll give you anything. 求求你 要什么我都给你
[28:28] I have what I came for. 我拿到了我要的
[28:31] Jason Stent, you have failed this city. 杰森·斯坦特 你辜负了这座城市
[28:42] Drop your weapon now. 放下武器
[28:44] Don’t be stupid. 别犯傻
[28:51] Vigilante heading north! 治安维持者往北边逃走了
[29:03] Where the hell are you hiding? 你躲哪儿去了
[29:12] I was just trying to get free! 我只是想切断绳子
[29:14] You never should have come here. 你不应该来这里
[29:32] Morning, 4587. 早安 4587
[29:33] Beautiful day. 美好的一天
[30:18] You think I’d be sick of coffee by now. 以为我现在该厌恶咖啡了
[30:23] Will? 威尔
[30:37] Hey, Erin, 你好 艾琳
[30:39] You’re a hard woman to find. 你真不好找
[30:55] No one to save you now. 现在没人救你了
[30:57] It’s just you and me. 只有你和我
[30:59] I swear to god, if you hurt him. 我发誓 如果你伤害他
[31:01] You’re gonna do what? 你会怎样
[31:02] You’re gonna sic Oliver after me? 你要招唤奥利弗追杀我吗
[31:05] Right now, he’s realizing 此刻 他正意识到
[31:06] how difficult prison life is. 监狱生活有多么艰难
[31:20] What the hell do you want? 你想要什么
[31:24] Pretty simple, actually. 实际上 很简单
[31:28] I want Oliver to spend 我想让奥利弗
[31:30] the rest of his life in prison knowing 在监狱里的余生中都知道
[31:34] I killed his wife. 我杀了他的妻子
[31:36] Oh, thank god, you monologue. Run now! 谢天谢地 你话真多 快跑
[31:39] No! 不
[32:12] You’re gonna suffer for that. 你会为此付出代价
[32:34] The only reason you’re still breathing is 你还活着的唯一原因就是
[32:36] so you can hear this message: 你得听到这条消息
[32:38] Diaz found Felicity. 迪亚兹找到了费利西蒂
[32:40] Your wife is dead. 你妻子死了
[33:00] I, um– 我…
[33:03] I need to make a phone call. 我要打个电话
[33:04] Rough night, 4587? 忙了一夜 4587
[33:06] I have reason to believe 我有理由相信
[33:07] That my family has been attacked. 我的家人被袭击了
[33:10] Please allow me to make a phone call. 求你让我打个电话
[33:13] You know you don’t have phone privileges. 你知道你没有电话特权
[33:17] You got a visitor, though. 不过你有个访客
[33:37] You’re ok. 你没事
[33:41] How’s William? 威廉怎么样
[33:43] He’s fine. 他没事
[33:46] Are you? 你呢
[33:48] I am now. 我现在没事了
[33:50] I’ve missed you. 我好想你
[33:54] I love you so much. 我特别爱你
[33:58] And I’m so sorry that I wasn’t there. 我很抱歉我之前没在你身边
[34:00] I should have been there. 我应该在的
[34:01] How could you have been? 怎么可能呢
[34:04] The only reason that I’m here is 我在这里的唯一原因
[34:05] to keep you and William safe. 就是确保你和威廉安全
[34:07] Yeah. I know. 我知道
[34:10] I need you to tell John 我需要你告诉约翰
[34:11] to set the two of you up with new identities. 给你们两个安排新的身份
[34:13] I need… 我要…
[34:19] I need you–I need you back 我要你重新加入
[34:20] in the witness protection program. 证人保护计划
[34:23] I have William set up 我给威廉安排了
[34:24] at a boarding school in Cambridge. 剑桥的寄宿学校
[34:28] He leaves tomorrow. 他明天离开
[34:31] You’re not going with him? 你不和他一起走吗
[34:32] No, I’m not. 不 我不走
[34:35] – Felicity– -I’m done hiding, Oliver. -费利西蒂 -我受够了躲藏 奥利弗
[34:37] I’m done being a person who doesn’t fight back. 受够了做无法还手的人
[34:40] Diaz broke in, and all I could think about was 迪亚兹闯进来 我唯一能想到的
[34:42] protecting William. 就是保护威廉
[34:44] I tried, and I couldn’t do it. 我试了 但我做不到
[34:47] If A.R.G.U.S. hadn’t gotten there when they did… 如果不是天眼会及时赶到
[34:51] Do you know what it feels like 你知道不能保护家人
[34:52] not being able to protect your family? 是什么感觉吗
[34:55] I have lived with that feeling every second 我进来后的每一秒
[34:58] since I stepped in here, Felicity. 都承受着这种感觉 费利西蒂
[35:01] Don’t… 别
[35:03] Don’t tempt that, 别提这个
[35:05] please. 拜托
[35:08] Please. 求你了
[35:12] I am begging you to go back to witness protection. 我求求你重回证人保护计划
[35:15] No. I won’t. 不 我拒绝
[35:20] You don’t get to decide this time, Oliver. 这次由不得你决定了 奥利弗
[35:26] I love you, 我爱你
[35:28] and I will always… 而且我会一直
[35:30] always wait for you. 一直等着你
[35:36] But I can’t let what happened 但我不能让发生在
[35:38] to William and I happen again. 威廉和我身上的事再一次发生
[35:40] I can’t. 绝对不行
[35:42] I have to fight back. 我一定要反击
[35:46] You, of all people, understand that. 你比任何人都明白这种感受
[35:49] Time’s up, 4587. 时间到了 4587
[35:51] I–I need a bit more time. 我 我还需要点时间
[35:54] And I don’t care. 关我屁事
[35:59] I love you. 我爱你
[36:03] Ok. Ok. 我知道
[36:05] I love you. 我爱你
[36:15] Hey, guys, listen up. I got some news. 各位 听着 我要宣布新消息
[36:20] We need more duct tape, dad. 我们需要更多强力胶带 爸
[36:22] Not anymore, peanut. 不再需要了 宝贝
[36:23] We got ourselves some new equipment. 我们有新装备了
[36:25] I’m talking about bags, gloves. 沙包和拳击手套
[36:27] You were talking about you wanted some new shoes, right? 你说过你还想要新鞋 对吗
[36:29] We got that, too. 这个也有
[36:30] Hey, you win the lottery or something? 你是中了彩票还是怎么了
[36:32] Nah. I just got some help from somebody looking out. 没有 只是有好心人向我提供了帮助
[36:35] But I thought you said the old stuff builds character. 但我记得你说过俭以养德
[36:37] That–that was before I knew we would get newer stuff. 那时候…我还不知道我们能换新装备呢
[36:41] Dad? 爸爸
[36:42] Yeah. Yeah, yeah. Ok. 是的 好吧
[36:44] Uh, keep practicing. 继续训练
[36:46] And when we get back, 等我们回来
[36:47] we’re gonna be ripping these bags apart. 就把这些旧沙包拆下来了
[36:51] Hey. What’s up, D.? 有事吗 小黛
[36:56] What brings you to these parts? 什么风把你吹来了
[36:58] Well, uh, a couple of mom and pop shops called the precinct. 一些小本经营的商店向警局汇报
[37:02] They said they opened up to find cash waiting. 他们一开店发现了大量现金
[37:05] It seems like 15 other hard-up businesses 与此同时贫民区大概有十五家
[37:07] from the glades also got the same exact amount that went missing 急需资金的企业失而复得了它们之前
[37:10] from the weapons buy the other night. 被武装抢劫的全部金额
[37:11] So, uh, you wouldn’t happen to know anything about that, would you? 你不会恰好知道这件事的内幕吧
[37:15] Uh, no. No. I can’t– 不知道 我不能
[37:17] But it does sound like the work of a hero, though. 不过这听起来确实像英雄所为
[37:20] That’s what it feels like. 英雄就应该做这些事情
[37:22] I should be arresting you 我本应该因你那天晚上
[37:23] for the crap you pulled the other night. 所做的逮捕你
[37:26] Do you have any idea the position you’re putting me in, Rene? 你知不知道你把我置于何种境地 雷内
[37:28] Hey, look, I’m sorry, D., all right? 听着 我很抱歉 小黛 好吗
[37:30] But I couldn’t let you lock him up. 但我不能眼睁睁看着你逮捕他
[37:32] He’s not a criminal, and you know it. 他不是罪犯 这一点你很清楚
[37:33] No, I don’t. 不 我不清楚
[37:34] And it’s not a leap of faith I’m willing to take. 我不愿相信这一点
[37:37] You know, I am working so hard to restore the city’s faith 你知道我多么努力在重建
[37:40] in the men and women who serve it. 市民对公职人员的信心
[37:44] Rene, if you go out there as Wild Dog again, 雷内 如果你再以野狗的身份出现
[37:46] I will not hesitate to lock you up 我会像对待那个治安维持者一样
[37:48] just like that vigilante. 毫不迟疑地逮捕你
[37:50] Are you serious, D.? 你是认真的吗 小黛
[37:51] I just want you to think long 我只是希望你能
[37:53] and hard about what that means, ok? 好好想清楚这件事 好吗
[37:56] For these kids and for Zoe 为这些孩子和佐伊想想
[37:59] and for our city, man. 也为了这座城市考虑 兄弟
[38:03] ’cause I’m not gonna give you a second warning. 因为我绝不会警告你第二次的
[38:16] How is he? 他怎么样了
[38:17] Quiet. Reading, mostly. 很安静 基本都在看书
[38:21] I’ll give you two a minute. 你们俩单独聊聊吧
[38:22] Thank you. 谢谢
[38:33] Did you see him? 你看到他了吗
[38:34] I did. 看到了
[38:36] I wish I could’ve come with you. 我真希望我也能跟你一起去
[38:38] Yeah, me, too. 我也这么希望
[38:40] It’s too dangerous. 但那样太冒险了
[38:43] No one can know that you’re here. 没人能知道你在这里
[38:45] Hey, I got something for you. 看 我有个小礼物送给你
[38:53] What’s this? 这是什么
[38:54] It’s a symbol of reconnection. 这是重新连接的标志
[38:57] Your Aunt Thea gave it to me 你的西娅姑姑在离开前
[38:58] before she left town, 把这个给了我
[38:59] and it’s something your father had given her. 这个还是之前你爸送给她的
[39:03] As long as you have this, 只要你身边带着它
[39:04] I will always be able to find you. 不管在哪里我都能找到你
[39:06] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[39:09] You have to go somewhere. 你得离开这里
[39:11] It’s super-super safe. 那里非常非常安全
[39:16] I can’t come with you. 但我不能和你一起去
[39:17] – You’re leaving me. – I’m not leaving you. -你要离开我了 -我不是要离开你
[39:19] It’s only temporary, ok? 这只是暂时的 好吗
[39:21] Just until we get Diaz, I promise. 直到我们抓到迪亚兹就好 我保证
[39:24] And then as soon as we do, I’m gonna come get you. 我们一旦抓到他 我就马上去接你
[39:26] It’s all gonna be over… 到那时一切都会好起来的
[39:29] I swear. 我发誓
[39:50] Check it out. 看谁来了
[39:54] Queen, you don’t look too hot there. 奎恩 你看起来还没热好身呢
[39:57] Maybe I can help you–uh! 也许我能帮帮你
[40:06] Stand down. 退下
[40:09] Don’t be a hero. 别逞英雄
[40:36] You should’ve killed me. 那天你真应该杀了我
[41:14] Who sent you? 谁派你来的
[41:16] No one. 没人
[41:17] But you knew my father. 不过你认识我父亲
[41:19] How am I supposed to know who your old man is? 我怎么会知道你父亲是谁
[41:22] No. 别动手
[41:25] My father… 我父亲
[41:27] is Oliver Queen. 就是奥利弗·奎恩
[41:35] William? 威廉
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第6季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第7季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme