时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:01] | Diaz has people everywhere. | 到处都是迪亚兹的人 |
[00:02] | He controls Star City’s government, | 他控制了星城的政府 |
[00:04] | its infrastructure, and its police force. | 各类基础设施 以及警力 |
[00:08] | Diaz went after this instead of going after Curtis. | 迪亚兹为了捡它而放过了柯蒂斯 |
[00:10] | What if these are all of Diaz’s books, | 说不定这就是迪亚兹的账簿 |
[00:11] | everyone he has on his payroll? | 记录了所有被他收买的人 |
[00:13] | We could liberate the city. | 我们可以解放这个城市了 |
[00:14] | Your digital sniffer, can it read the drive? | 你的电子嗅探器 能读硬盘吗 |
[00:16] | If you get me close enough, for sure. | 只要靠得足够近 肯定行 |
[00:17] | Diaz’s base of operations is too secure. | 迪亚兹的活动基地太严密了 |
[00:19] | We can’t move on it without losing people. | 我们要行动无法避免牺牲 |
[00:22] | You want my help? | 你想让我帮你 |
[00:24] | I’m gonna need you to say the words. | 我得听你亲口说出来 |
[00:26] | I am the Green Arrow. | 我就是绿箭侠 |
[00:35] | Sentries are not responding. | 哨兵没反应 |
[00:38] | You know, somebody want to tell me why I got to do | 谁能告诉我 |
[00:39] | everything in this place mysel– | 为什么什么都要我亲自动手… |
[00:42] | Why don’t you watch where you– | 走路看路… |
[00:44] | You got to be a special kind of stupid | 你敢一个人回来 |
[00:46] | to be coming back here alone. | 那真是特别愚蠢了 |
[00:49] | I’m not alone. | 我不是一个人 |
[02:02] | – Clear! – Clear! | -安全 -安全 |
[02:04] | Clear. | 安全 |
[02:05] | Where’s Diaz? | 迪亚兹在哪 |
[02:09] | Where is Diaz? | 迪亚兹在哪 |
[02:11] | No sign of Diaz. | 没看到迪亚兹 |
[02:12] | – What about Knyazev? – Same. | -克尼亚杰夫呢 -也没看到 |
[02:14] | Precinct reported he’s not there either. | 局里也说他不在这 |
[02:18] | This isn’t over yet. | 这事还没完 |
[02:32] | Diaz clearly has a third base of operations we don’t know about. | 迪亚兹显然还有个我们不知道的指挥基地 |
[02:35] | Yo, hoss. Mask? | 大哥 面具呢 |
[02:37] | Mr. Queen and I have come to an understanding. | 奎恩先生和我达成了共识 |
[02:39] | Even if we didn’t, your identity is hardly | 就算没有 你的身份也不是什么 |
[02:41] | a well-kept secret, Mr. Ramirez. | 秘密了 拉米雷斯先生 |
[02:44] | So you’re done trying to throw us in jail? | 所以你不会再想收押我们了吗 |
[02:46] | Everyone has immunity from prosecution, Rene. | 每个人都被免予起诉了 雷内 |
[02:48] | The FBI recognizes that Diaz is the clear and present danger. | 联调局意识到了迪亚兹才是眼下确切的危险 |
[02:52] | Better late than never, I suppose. | 迟到总比不到好 我猜 |
[02:54] | That immunity deal does include me, right, | 那个豁免也包括了我吧 |
[02:56] | Because I’d really like to not spend | 因为如果可以避免 |
[02:57] | the rest of my life in prison if I can avoid it. | 我真心不太想在监狱里度过余生 |
[03:01] | How did Diaz know we were moving in on him tonight? | 迪亚兹怎么知道我们今晚要对他出手 |
[03:03] | We’ve rounded up the SCPD, | 虽然我们围剿了星城警局 |
[03:04] | but Diaz still controls dozens of city officials. | 但迪亚兹还控制了许多市政官员 |
[03:07] | Diaz has a list of all of them. | 迪亚兹有张名单 |
[03:08] | He keeps it on his person. | 他随身带在身上 |
[03:09] | Once we take, Diaz, we won’t need a list. | 只要抓到了迪亚兹 我们就不需要名单了 |
[03:11] | We need to interrogate all the people we rounded up, | 我们得审问所有被抓起来的人 |
[03:12] | see if we can get one of them to give up Diaz’s location. | 看有没有人能透露迪亚兹的位置 |
[03:15] | They won’t give it up. | 他们不会说的 |
[03:16] | They’re more afraid of them than they are of us. | 相比起我们 他们更害怕迪亚兹他们 |
[03:18] | They also know without corroboration, | 他们也知道如果没有切实证据 |
[03:20] | Diaz or this list of his, | 迪亚兹或者他那张名单 |
[03:21] | we’ll have to kick them in 48 hours. | 48小时之后我们就得放了他们 |
[03:26] | Where’s he going? | 他要去哪 |
[03:27] | Probably to go talk to his guy on the inside. | 八成去和他的线人通话了 |
[03:34] | – Zdrahstvuyte. – Anatoly. | -你好 -阿纳托利 |
[03:37] | Big night for you, Kapiushon. | 今晚很忙吧 兜帽男 |
[03:40] | How you turn FBI from foe to friend, huh? | 你是怎么和联调局化敌为友的 |
[03:43] | Same way you did me? | 像对我那样吗 |
[03:44] | Where’s Diaz? | 迪亚兹在哪 |
[03:45] | Eh, he’s been on the move ever since he heard fBI coming to town. | 自从听说联调局要来他就转移了 |
[03:49] | When he settles, I want to know where. | 等他安顿下来 我要知道他的位置 |
[03:51] | I’ll try my best, but he’s not in very trusting mood these days. | 我会尽力 但他最近不怎么信任其他人 |
[03:59] | What? | 什么 |
[04:02] | Ok. Poka. | 好的 拜拜 |
[04:06] | My sister. | 我妹妹 |
[04:08] | What you Americans call high maintenance. | 你们美国人说的难伺候 |
[04:14] | You avoided the raid. | 你避开了围剿 |
[04:17] | Yeah. I got hungry, therefore lucky. | 没错 我饿了 所以很走运 |
[04:22] | Got dinner. | 去买晚餐了 |
[04:24] | When I got back here, | 等我回到这里 |
[04:27] | FBI all over place like ants at picnic. | 联调局就和野餐时的蚂蚁一样到处都是 |
[04:33] | So what is your next move? | 你下一步什么打算 |
[04:37] | You lost your army. | 你没了你的军队 |
[04:39] | I made some new friends. | 我交了一些新朋友 |
[04:42] | New friends? | 新朋友 |
[04:45] | The longbow hunters. | 长弓猎手 |
[04:49] | Thought those were a myth. | 那不是传说吗 |
[04:51] | They’re very real. | 他们真实存在 |
[04:54] | We’re going somewhere to mount our counterattack. | 我们要去一个地方准备我们的反击 |
[05:02] | Be there in an hour. | 一小时后到那里去 |
[05:10] | Yeah. I love you, sweetie. Ok. Bye-bye. | 好 我爱你亲爱的 好的 拜拜 |
[05:13] | – Lyla? – Yeah. | -莱拉吗 -对 |
[05:16] | She, J.J., and William are at the NORAD bunker, | 她 JJ 威廉都在北美防空联合司令部的地堡 |
[05:19] | but she would much rather be here. | 但她很想过来 |
[05:21] | We have enough backup. | 我们这里人手足够了 |
[05:23] | A son needs his parents. | 孩子不能离开父母 |
[05:24] | And yours doesn’t? | 你儿子就可以吗 |
[05:26] | I’m gonna see this through, Oliver. | 我要看着这事完结 奥利弗 |
[05:28] | Thought you might say that, | 我就知道你会这么说 |
[05:31] | so I think you should dress the part. | 所以我觉得你应该穿上这套衣服 |
[05:40] | I had a spare made up. | 我有一套备用的 |
[05:42] | There’s no rule saying there can’t be more than one Green Arrow. | 没有规定说只能有一个绿箭侠 |
[05:48] | I should have done this from the beginning. | 我一开始就应该这么做的 |
[05:50] | Oliver, our disagreement was never about the uniform. | 奥利弗 我们的分歧从来都不是因为这套制服 |
[05:52] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[05:54] | I’d like to apologize for any part that I played in it. | 我想为我造成的一切伤害道歉 |
[06:04] | I really thought I wanted this mantle. | 我以前真心以为自己很想要这套衣钵 |
[06:07] | It means something. | 它很有意义 |
[06:09] | You’ve made it mean something. | 你让它变得有意义 |
[06:12] | When our city looks at it, it gives them hope, Oliver, | 我们的市民只要看到它 就会新生希望 奥利弗 |
[06:16] | And it would be diminished if there was more than one. | 但如果再多一个 就有损这种意义 |
[06:22] | For everything along the way, thank you. | 谢谢你 为了长久以来的一切 |
[06:36] | Hello! Uh, excuse me. | 你们好啊 打扰了 |
[06:38] | Hello, everybody. | 大家好 |
[06:41] | My name is Anatoly Knyazev, | 我叫阿纳托利·克尼亚杰夫 |
[06:43] | and I’m here to turn myself in. | 我是来自首的 |
[06:47] | We–we also have, uh, costume parties in Russia. | 我们在俄罗斯也有化装舞会 |
[06:51] | It’s always great fun. | 总是很有趣 |
[06:51] | What do you have, Anatoly? | 你有什么信息 阿纳托利 |
[06:53] | Address for Diaz. | 迪亚兹的地址 |
[06:55] | He said to meet him there in one hour, | 他说一小时后到那里见他 |
[06:56] | but he’s not going to be alone. | 但他不是一个人 |
[06:58] | He’s bringing longbow hunters. | 他会带着长弓猎手一起 |
[07:00] | Long-what, now? | 长什么 |
[07:01] | 3 assassins that even the league is afraid of. | 三个刺客联盟都忌惮的刺客 |
[07:05] | Or they were because the last one died out in the 1950s. | 那是之前 因为最后一个人五十年代就死了 |
[07:07] | Or that’s what they wanted people to think. | 也可能这只是他们制造的假象 |
[07:09] | We got the FBI backing us. | 我们有联调局的支持 |
[07:10] | Please tell me we’re not afraid of 3 guys. | 别跟我说我们还害怕三个人吧 |
[07:13] | Hell, no. | 当然不怕 |
[07:14] | All right. Let’s get ready to move. | 好的 我们准备行动 |
[07:14] | I’ll go tell Agent Watson. | 我去通知沃森探员 |
[07:22] | It’s funny. Everything always comes down | 真有意思 一切最终都落到了 |
[07:23] | to a signature on a piece of paper. | 一张纸上的签名上 |
[07:25] | Diaz’s crimes are local, | 迪亚兹是在本市犯罪 |
[07:27] | which means the bureau needs municipal authority | 这意味着局里需要市政府授权 |
[07:29] | to operate in Star City. | 以便在星城行动 |
[07:30] | Well, now you got it. | 现在你得到授权了 |
[07:37] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[07:37] | Got a location on Diaz. | 得到迪亚兹的位置了 |
[07:39] | This’ll be over tonight. | 这一切今晚都会结束 |
[07:41] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[07:43] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[07:44] | Hey, daddy. | 你好啊 爸爸 |
[07:46] | So the relationship between me and your daughter, | 看起来我和你女儿的关系 |
[07:49] | it took a turn. | 来了个大逆转 |
[07:50] | I don’t think she’s, uh– she’s into me anymore. | 不过我觉得她不再喜欢我了 |
[07:54] | – Listen to me. – No! | -听我说 -不 |
[07:56] | You listen to me, | 你听我说 |
[07:58] | or Laurel dies a second time! | 不然劳蕾尔就得再死一次 |
[08:02] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[08:03] | For the Mayor to kick the FBI out of my city. | 市长大人把联调局赶出我的城市 |
[08:07] | Do it tonight… | 今晚就赶出去 |
[08:11] | or Laurel’s dead. | 不然劳蕾尔就死定了 |
[08:13] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[08:20] | What was that? | 什么情况 |
[08:23] | Nothing. You said you’re ready to move on Diaz tonight. | 没事 你刚刚说你准备好今晚逮捕迪亚兹 |
[08:27] | I’m ready to come down on him like god’s own righteous fury. | 我已经准备好代表老天爷好好教训他了 |
[08:31] | Do it. | 去吧 |
[08:34] | I don’t think your daddy loves you anymore. | 我觉得你爸爸不再爱你了 |
[08:37] | I think if you were the real Laurel, | 我想如果你是真的劳蕾尔 |
[08:41] | he’d already be here. | 他早就冲到这来了 |
[08:43] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[08:44] | That’s a witty response. | 这个回答很机智 |
[08:46] | I was expecting better. | 我还以为会有更好的 |
[08:48] | Do you know what the funny thing is? | 你知道的有意思的是什么吗 |
[08:52] | You moved on me because of him. | 你是为了他才来对付我的 |
[08:55] | You got yourself in this situation | 你让自己落到今天这个田地 |
[08:57] | because of him! | 都是因为他 |
[08:59] | You could have skipped town, | 你本来可以远走高飞的 |
[09:01] | but you came after me! | 但你却来追我 |
[09:04] | Was you afraid of what I was gonna do | 你就不害怕你不在了后 |
[09:06] | to your daddy when you were gone? | 我会怎么对你爸爸吗 |
[09:13] | Come on, baby. Talk to me. | 别害羞 宝贝 说话啊 |
[09:15] | Talk to me! | 说话啊 |
[09:19] | We’re on site. | 我们已经就位 |
[09:20] | The FBI has graciously given me control | 联调局大发善心赐予了我 |
[09:22] | of their keyhole satellites, which I got to say | 控制他们锁眼卫星的权利 我必须得说 |
[09:24] | are a lot easier to operate when they aren’t being hacked. | 这可比他们没被黑的时候容易操作多了 |
[09:27] | All right. Listen up. | 好了 挺好 |
[09:28] | Diaz may have lost his police force, | 迪亚兹或许没了警察帮忙 |
[09:30] | but we believe he still has his personal security | 但我们相信他仍有私人保镖 |
[09:33] | and Quadrant muscle backing him up. | 以及四分体在支援他 |
[09:35] | No warning shots. | 所以不需要鸣枪预警 |
[09:37] | Let’s move out. | 我们出发 |
[09:52] | If this is where Diaz is planning on making his last stand, | 如果这里就是迪亚兹计划背水一战的地方 |
[09:54] | I would have expected more guys with guns. | 我还以为会看到更多武力呢 |
[09:56] | Not seeing anything. | 没看到任何人 |
[09:58] | I’m getting a big thermal | 我看到屋里西北角 |
[09:59] | reading from inside the northwest corner. | 有大片热成像信号 |
[10:00] | That’s where we’re headed. Stand by. | 我们就要去那 原地待命 |
[10:18] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[10:25] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[10:26] | Laser tripwires. | 激光绊线 |
[10:28] | Tripwires to what? | 会触发什么 |
[10:36] | Triacetone triperoxide. | 三过氧化三丙酮 |
[10:37] | It’s the thermal source. | 那就是热感来源 |
[10:38] | Diaz was never here. It’s a trap. | 迪亚兹根本不在这 这是个陷阱 |
[10:45] | Hang tight. We’re almost at your position. | 坚持住 我们快到你们那里了 |
[10:47] | Negative. If you go in there, if anybody moves, | 没用的 就算你们到了 如果任何人乱动 |
[10:49] | the whole place will go up. | 整个地方都会被移平 |
[10:50] | If we can’t move, we can’t get to the bombs. | 如果我们不能动 就不可能拆除炸弹 |
[10:52] | How are we supposed to disarm them? | 要怎么拆除炸弹 |
[10:53] | I am working on that. Everyone else, just get clear. | 我正在努力破解 其余人马上撤离现场 |
[10:55] | We can’t leave Rene. | 我们不能丢下雷内 |
[10:56] | No. There might be more explosives rigged. | 不行 那里可能还安装了更多的炸药 |
[10:58] | Just please get away from the building. | 拜托你们快从那里撤离 |
[10:59] | You heard her. Let’s go. | 听她的话 我们走 |
[11:01] | Talk to me, blondie. | 告诉我 金发妞 |
[11:03] | I’m tracing a radio signal to the explosives. | 我正在追踪引发炸药的无线电信号 |
[11:05] | In case Diaz gets impatient, | 万一迪亚兹没有耐心了 |
[11:06] | wants to set off bomb himself. | 他会想亲手引爆炸药的 |
[11:08] | If I can piggyback off the signal, | 如果我能侵入无线电信号 |
[11:09] | I might be able to fool the triggers | 我就有可能迷惑触发器 |
[11:12] | into thinking that you’re not moving. | 你们移动了也不会被察觉 |
[11:13] | Might? You can’t see this, | 可能 你是没看见吗 |
[11:16] | but there’s enough explosives in here | 这里的炸药足够把我们 |
[11:17] | to send us into orbit. | 送上卫星轨道 |
[11:18] | Pressure is not helping, Rene. | 现在给我施压可帮不上忙 雷内 |
[11:21] | If the bombs can be triggered remotely, | 如果炸弹可以被远程激活 |
[11:24] | Diaz can kill us anytime. | 那迪亚兹随时都可以杀死我们 |
[11:27] | We’re not making it out of here, are we? | 我们今天是必死无疑了 对吧 |
[11:39] | Hey, peanut. It’s daddy. | 小可爱 是爸爸 |
[11:43] | Nope. Everything’s fine. I’m safe. | 没事 一切都很顺利 我很安全 |
[11:44] | I just wanted to hear your voice… | 我只是想听听你的声音 |
[11:49] | and tell you that I love you… | 还想告诉你我爱你 |
[11:52] | and I’m so proud of you. | 你是我的骄傲 |
[11:55] | You give my life meaning every single day. | 你就是我每天生活的意义 |
[11:58] | Yeah. You’re my everything, peanut, | 没错 你就是我的一切 小可爱 |
[12:03] | and I need you to know that. | 我希望你能知道这些心里话 |
[12:08] | Daddy’s got to go. | 爸爸先挂电话了 |
[12:10] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[12:13] | I’ll see you soon. Ok. Bye. | 我们待会见 好的 再见 |
[12:22] | Can we get in through the roof? | 我们可以从屋顶进去吗 |
[12:24] | Negative. Blowing the roof will set off the TATP. | 不行 炸开屋顶也会激活炸药 |
[12:26] | Stand by while I clone the trigger frequency. | 你们先原地待命 我这边复制激活信号频率 |
[12:33] | – Hello. – So I’m curious. | -你好 -我很好奇 |
[12:35] | How many did I get? | 我困住了多少人 |
[12:37] | – You suhkin syn. – You betray me, | -你这个狗娘养的 -你先背叛了我 |
[12:40] | and I’m the son of a bitch? | 结果我是狗娘养的 |
[12:41] | The ones trapped in there with those explosives, | 和炸药一起被困在那里的人 |
[12:44] | they’re gonna die in a blink, | 眨眼的工夫就都死光了 |
[12:46] | but you, Anatoly… | 但是你 阿纳托利 |
[12:51] | I’m gonna make it last for days with you. | 我会留下时间好好跟你玩玩 |
[12:56] | He triggered the explosives, | 他激活了炸药 |
[12:57] | but I’m bouncing the signal off a bunch of satellites. | 但我在阻拦信号连接到一大堆卫星 |
[12:59] | You have 7 seconds! | 你还有七秒钟 |
[13:00] | Move! | 快跑 |
[13:11] | Come on! | 跟我来 |
[13:31] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[13:44] | Thought I’d check in on you. | 我感觉得来看看你 |
[13:47] | I’m fine, hoss. | 我没事 大哥 |
[13:50] | Agent Watson told me about your call with Zoe. | 沃森探员跟我说你当时给佐伊打电话了 |
[13:54] | I thought I was gonna die in that room. | 我当时以为我会死在那里 |
[13:58] | I just wanted to say good-bye. | 我只是想说声再见 |
[14:01] | Tell her how proud you are of her? | 告诉她你有多么以她为荣 |
[14:02] | There’s not enough words to say how much. | 言语无法表达她是我多大的骄傲 |
[14:08] | I feel the same way about you, Rene. | 那也是我对你的感觉 雷内 |
[14:12] | When I first met you, I–I didn’t think | 当我第一次遇见你的时候 我以为 |
[14:15] | that you were much more than a thug | 你撑死了也就是一个穿着 |
[14:18] | in a–heh– in a ridiculous costume. | 奇装异服的流氓 |
[14:24] | You’re no prize yourself, hoss. | 你也没好到哪去 大哥 |
[14:28] | I judged you. | 我曾不看好你 |
[14:31] | For far too long, I judged you, | 很长一段时间里 我都不看好你 |
[14:32] | and that was a mistake. | 但那绝对是一个错误 |
[14:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:41] | I think that you’re a good man, Rene. | 我觉得你是一个好人 雷内 |
[14:45] | I think that you’re the type of man | 我觉得你是这个城市 |
[14:46] | that this–this city deserves. | 不可多得的那种男子汉 |
[14:51] | I know it seems like I don’t give a crap | 我知道我看着好像完全不在乎 |
[14:52] | about what anyone thinks, | 其他人对我的看法 |
[14:55] | but this means a lot. | 但你的话对我很重要 |
[14:58] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:04] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[15:06] | We have another problem. | 我们还有一个麻烦 |
[15:09] | I told Diaz to go to hell | 我告诉迪亚兹去死 |
[15:11] | because you were about to move on him. | 因为你们当时准备去抓他 |
[15:12] | It was deception. | 那是个骗局 |
[15:14] | He learned I was helping you, | 他知道我在帮助你们 |
[15:15] | and he manipulated me. | 并且他摆了我一道 |
[15:16] | Means we’re right back to square one, | 意味着我们又回到原点 |
[15:18] | not knowing where Diaz is. | 不知道迪亚兹的位置 |
[15:20] | But now we have a way to find out. | 但现在我们有法子知道 |
[15:23] | You tell Diaz you want to see Laurel, proof of life. | 你跟迪亚兹说想看看劳雷尔 证明她还活着 |
[15:26] | We follow you to her, her to Diaz. | 我们跟着你找到她 跟着她找到迪亚兹 |
[15:28] | You go in there guns blazing, my daughter takes the first bullet. | 你们进去一开枪 劳蕾尔就首当其冲 |
[15:30] | From what Oliver tells me, she’s not actually your daughter, | 据奥利弗所说 她不是你真正的女儿 |
[15:33] | And she’s a criminal that made her own bed. | 她是个罪有应得的罪犯 |
[15:35] | This isn’t a hostage situation. | 这不是人质劫持案件 |
[15:37] | Our objective hasn’t changed. | 目标不变 |
[15:38] | – Oliver, please. – We can keep her safe. | -奥利弗 求你 -我们能保护她 |
[15:41] | How? The first thing he’ll do when he sees you coming | 怎么保护 他一看到你 |
[15:42] | is kill her! | 就会先杀了她 |
[15:43] | I think this is a risk we need to take. | 这是我们必须承担的风险 |
[15:45] | Yeah? Would you be taking that risk if this was our Laurel, | 要是这是我们的劳蕾尔你还愿意冒险吗 |
[15:49] | or is that the kind of risk that got her killed | 或者这就是最开始 |
[15:50] | in the first damn place? | 害死她的危险吗 |
[16:00] | What the hell do you want? | 你要什么 |
[16:02] | To give you a second chance. | 再给你一次机会 |
[16:04] | When you told me to go to hell, | 你让我去死时 |
[16:06] | you know, I figured that you figured | 我猜你认为 |
[16:09] | your buddies were about to take me down. | 你的人马上就会抓住我 |
[16:12] | Well, it didn’t work out that way, | 但那没成功 |
[16:14] | so now we’re back to where we started– | 所以我们又回到原点 |
[16:16] | You kicking the FBI out of here in exchange for Laurel’s life. | 你把联调局赶出去来交换劳蕾尔的命 |
[16:21] | I’d need to see her first, proof of life. | 我要首先看看她 证明她还活着 |
[16:23] | I’ll send you the address. | 我发给你地址 |
[16:25] | Listen. You better come alone | 你最好一个人来 |
[16:28] | because if something happens that I don’t like | 因为要是有什么我不喜欢的事 |
[16:32] | something’s gonna happen to Laurel that you don’t like. | 劳蕾尔身上就要发生你不喜欢的事情了 |
[16:44] | Anyone ever tell you it’s rude to sneak up on people? | 有人告诉过你跟踪别人不礼貌吗 |
[16:54] | Diaz? | 迪亚兹吗 |
[16:57] | He’s gonna kill her. | 他会杀了她的 |
[16:58] | I won’t let that happen, Quentin. | 我不会让这种事发生 昆汀 |
[17:01] | What about Watson, huh? | 沃森呢 |
[17:03] | Doesn’t seem so important to her. | 对她来说这好像不要紧 |
[17:05] | Just let me worry about Samanda Watson | 莎曼达·沃森交给我处理 |
[17:07] | and let me try to keep Laurel safe. | 也让我来保护劳蕾尔 |
[17:10] | I don’t see how you can, Oliver. | 我不觉得你能做到 奥利弗 |
[17:12] | You can start by trusting me, please. | 请你从信任我开始 |
[17:17] | I mean, I’ve earned it. We’ve known each other | 我值得信任 我们认识彼此 |
[17:19] | for a very long time, Quentin. | 很久了 昆汀 |
[17:23] | A lifetime. | 一辈子 |
[17:27] | We’ve come a long way, you and me. | 我们共同经历了很多事 |
[17:28] | It’s been getting better since the first time you arrested me. | 从你第一次逮捕我之后关系就开始好转 |
[17:33] | You know, I’ve always been curious– | 我一直好奇 |
[17:35] | how’d you beat that lie detector anyway? | 你怎么骗过测谎器的 |
[17:37] | It just comes down to…keeping a regular heart rate. | 只需要保持稳定的心跳就行 |
[17:43] | I got a pacemaker that does that. | 我有个心脏起搏器能做到这点 |
[17:44] | I didn’t know you had a pacemaker. | 我不知道你有心脏起搏器 |
[17:46] | I got it after that Mirakuru business a few years back. | 几年前米拉库鲁那件事之后就按上了 |
[17:48] | The old ticker couldn’t take that pounding. | 老年心脏不太禁受得住 |
[17:53] | Truth be told, I don’t know if I could take it now. | 说实话 我都不知道我现在受不受得了 |
[17:55] | Yes, it can, OK, because you’re tough. | 你能 因为你很坚强 |
[17:58] | Laurel is tough, too, so trust me… | 劳蕾尔也很坚强 所以相信我 |
[18:06] | and this will all work out. | 一切都会解决的 |
[18:34] | You were supposed to bring Laurel. | 你本应带劳蕾尔来的 |
[18:35] | I give the orders. | 我下命令 |
[18:36] | He’s clean. | 他身上没东西 |
[18:37] | And you’re gonna give an order as Mayor | 你要作为市长下达 |
[18:40] | to get the FBI out of here, | 让联调局滚出去的命令 |
[18:42] | and you’re gonna do it at a press conference. | 并且你要在新闻发布会上这么做 |
[18:44] | Satellite track is clean. Audio signal is 5 by 5. | 卫星定位正常 音频信号正常 |
[18:47] | Everyone get ready to move! | 全体准备行动 |
[18:48] | Not going anywhere until we know where he’s keeping Laurel. | 知道他关押劳蕾尔的地点之前哪里都不去 |
[18:50] | Not our objective. | 不是我们的目标 |
[18:52] | You want me to hold a press conference | 你要我在看到我女儿之前 |
[18:54] | before you even let me see my daughter? | 开新闻发布会 |
[18:56] | You have a problem with that? | 你有问题 |
[18:58] | I’m not doing anything until I see her alive. | 我见到她之前不会做任何事 |
[19:01] | What the hell is he doing? | 他干什么呢 |
[19:04] | The FBI is tracking me by satellite. | 联调局在用卫星跟踪我 |
[19:06] | They’re gonna move on you unless we move right now. | 要是我们现在不走 他们就会来抓你 |
[19:08] | Now take me to my daughter. | 现在带我见我女儿 |
[19:10] | Son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[19:12] | Get him in the car. | 带他上车 |
[19:15] | All units, move now! Go! | 全体都有 立即行动 |
[19:24] | Can your satellite track him? | 你的卫星能跟踪他吗 |
[19:25] | I’ve lost him. | 已经跟丢了 |
[19:26] | Your friend just blew this whole operation | 你的朋友刚刚毁了整个行动 |
[19:27] | and our best chance to get Diaz, | 以及抓到迪亚兹的最佳机会 |
[19:29] | and his daughter’s still gonna die. | 而且他女儿还是会死 |
[19:39] | When this is over, | 这一切结束时 |
[19:40] | I’m bringing your friend Quentin up on obstruction. | 我要以妨碍公务传问你的朋友昆汀 |
[19:42] | Our immunity arrangement doesn’t extend to him. | 我们的豁免协议不包括他 |
[19:44] | He was trying to save Laurel. | 他在尝试营救劳蕾尔 |
[19:45] | Well, I’m trying to save this city, | 我在尝试营救这个城市 |
[19:47] | the city your friend’s supposed to be the Mayor of. | 你的朋友还是这城市的市长呢 |
[19:48] | I can’t believe he’d do something so reckless. | 我不信他会做这么莽撞的事情 |
[19:50] | Or stupid. He knows Diaz will kill him and Laurel. | 或者说愚蠢 他知道迪亚兹会杀了他和劳蕾尔 |
[19:53] | What the hell was he thinking? | 他想什么呢 |
[19:54] | He wasn’t. That’s the problem. | 他什么都没想 这就是问题 |
[19:58] | Before Quentin went to see Diaz, | 昆汀见迪亚兹之前 |
[20:01] | he went out of his way to tell me that he had a pacemaker. | 他以他自己的方式告诉我他有个起搏器 |
[20:04] | Yeah, and he’s never told us that before. | 而且他以前从来没说过 |
[20:05] | So why would he say something now? | 他现在为什么要说呢 |
[20:09] | – You can track a pacemaker. – You know I can. | -你能定位起搏器 -你知道我可以 |
[20:11] | Quentin knew that Diaz’s man was gonna frisk him for a tracker | 昆汀知道迪亚兹的人会搜查他身上的跟踪器 |
[20:14] | just like he knew that Diaz wasn’t going to actually bring | 就像他知道迪亚兹不会真的 |
[20:16] | Laurel to the meet, | 带劳蕾尔去那个会面 |
[20:18] | so Quentin had Diaz bring him to her, | 所以昆汀明知我们能定位他的情况下 |
[20:21] | knowing that we could track him. | 让迪亚兹带他去见她 |
[20:24] | How long will it take you to find him? | 你要花多久才能找到他 |
[20:26] | Give me a high-speed connection and a few minutes. | 有高速带宽的话几分钟就行 |
[20:30] | You wanted to see her, now you see her. | 你想见她 你现在见到了 |
[20:33] | I’m a man of my word. | 我是个信守承诺的人 |
[20:36] | Great. Now let her go. | 好 现在放她走 |
[20:38] | I just promised proof of life. | 我只答应给你看她活着的证据 |
[20:41] | We’ll see how long that lasts. | 看看她还能活多久 |
[20:50] | Hey. Felicity has Quentin’s location. | 费利西蒂找到了昆汀的位置 |
[20:51] | It’s an abandoned chemical plant on the border of Pennytown. | 那是个佩尼镇边缘的废弃化工厂 |
[20:53] | We’re gonna move out in 5 minutes. | 我们五分钟内就会出发 |
[20:55] | I’ll be ready. | 我会准备好 |
[20:55] | The FBI’s only objective is Diaz. | 联调局唯一的目标就是迪亚兹 |
[20:58] | They’re gonna do their best to keep Quentin safe, | 他们会尽力确保昆汀的安全 |
[20:59] | but they don’t care if Black Siren is collateral damage. | 但他们不在意黑海妖会不会被波及 |
[21:02] | Your point? | 你想说什么 |
[21:04] | My point, Dinah, is that it’s up to us to keep her safe. | 我想说 黛娜 得由我们保护她 |
[21:11] | I know that you have put your vendetta aside | 我知道你已经为这次行动 |
[21:13] | for the sake of the mission. | 把仇恨放在了一边 |
[21:14] | And you want to make sure I keep it that way. | 你想确定我一直如此 |
[21:16] | I want to say thank you. | 我想说谢谢你 |
[21:21] | It takes a very big person | 不为爱人复仇 |
[21:22] | to not seek vengeance for someone they love. | 是一件非常伟大的事 |
[21:28] | If I haven’t always been sensitive to that, | 如果我之前没意识到这点 |
[21:31] | I’m truly sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[21:33] | I’m sorry I was so hard on you. | 我也很抱歉我对你那么糟糕 |
[21:39] | You know, the truth is | 实际上 |
[21:42] | I respect you more than you could ever know. | 我比你能意识到的要更尊重你 |
[21:46] | You put together a team of heroes. | 你组建了一支英雄团队 |
[21:50] | That’s no small thing. | 这不是个小事 |
[21:56] | – I’m gonna go get ready. – All right. | -我去准备了 -好 |
[22:00] | What is going on? | 怎么了 |
[22:02] | – What do you mean? – I mean, you’ve been giving | -你什么意思 -你一直在 |
[22:04] | the Oliver farewell tour all around this place, | 跟大家道别 |
[22:06] | including giving John the hood. | 把兜帽给了约翰 |
[22:09] | You know, everyone’s wondering what did you | 大家都在想你到底答应了 |
[22:11] | have to give Watson to get her to give us immunity, | 沃森什么条件 让她给我们豁免权 |
[22:14] | And I’m just gonna go out on a limb here | 我只能大胆猜测 |
[22:17] | and guess that it was giving up being the Green Arrow. | 可能是你答应了不再做绿箭侠 |
[22:23] | – Sort of. – You can’t be serious. | -差不多吧 -开玩笑吧 |
[22:27] | What happened to becoming your best self? | 不是说好了要做最好的自己吗 |
[22:28] | I don’t know if I believe that anymore. | 我已经不信那套了 |
[22:30] | Oliver, this is who you are. | 奥利弗 这是你的本性 |
[22:32] | You can’t let Watson get in the middle of that. | 你不能让沃森掺和进来 |
[22:34] | She’s not. | 她并没有 |
[22:37] | It was my idea. | 是我的主意 |
[22:38] | What do you mean, it was your idea? | 什么叫你的主意 |
[22:40] | Guys. | 二位 |
[22:43] | Sorry to interrupt what looks like | 不好意思打断 |
[22:44] | a pretty serious marital moment, | 二位严肃的夫妻对话 |
[22:45] | but everyone’s ready to go. | 但大家都已经准备就绪了 |
[22:49] | To be continued. Ok? | 晚点继续 好吗 |
[22:54] | Showtime! | 好戏开场 |
[22:59] | You’re gonna get in front of the camera, | 你得站到摄像机前 |
[23:01] | and you’re gonna get the FBI to leave Star City, | 让联调局离开星城 |
[23:04] | Or your baby girl grows a third eye. | 否则你的宝贝女儿就要脑门开天眼了 |
[23:07] | He’s not gonna shoot me. | 他不会开枪打我 |
[23:08] | You are willing to bet your life?! | 你敢拿命打赌吗 |
[23:10] | – Yes. – Laurel. | -敢 -劳蕾尔 |
[23:11] | Yes, I am! | 我就敢 |
[23:12] | You got 5 seconds! | 给你5秒钟 |
[23:15] | 5 5… | |
[23:16] | Don’t let him take this city. | 不要把星城交给他 |
[23:18] | 4 4… | |
[23:19] | He’s bluffing. He’s lying! | 他在虚张声势 在说谎 |
[23:21] | 3 3… | |
[23:23] | 2 2… | |
[23:25] | 1 1! | |
[23:27] | No! | 不 |
[23:31] | No! Dad? Daddy. | 不 爸 老爸 |
[23:36] | Stay with me. Stay with me, Daddy. | 保持清醒 保持清醒啊 老爸 |
[23:38] | Stay with me! | 别昏过去 |
[23:39] | Look at me, look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[23:41] | Stay with me. | 别昏过去 |
[23:44] | Hey. Don’t waste your tears. | 还不用哭啦 |
[23:47] | Where I shot him, it’ll take | 我可看准了地方打的 |
[23:48] | a good chunk of time for him to bleed out. | 他还不会死 |
[23:52] | Laurel, you need to get your dad to get on the phone | 劳蕾尔 你得让你爸拿起电话 |
[23:57] | and get the Feds to go back to their swamp. | 叫联调局的人滚回老家 |
[24:01] | I’ll show him some mercy. | 我就会大发慈悲 |
[24:05] | Like the end of the movie with the little dog. | 就像那部电影结尾里的小狗 |
[24:10] | What’s it called? | 叫什么来着 |
[24:13] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[24:14] | I’m not doing anything. | 我什么都不会做 |
[24:19] | All right. We’re gonna do this another way. | 那我们换个法子 |
[24:22] | Because I’m not gonna count. | 因为我不会再倒数了 |
[24:24] | Your daughter’s brains | 你女儿的脑浆 |
[24:27] | are gonna be splattered on your face! | 会溅得你一脸 |
[24:30] | Don’t you. Don’t you! | 你敢 你敢 |
[24:39] | It’ll be all right. | 没事了 |
[24:45] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[25:06] | Quentin! | 昆汀 |
[25:07] | I got him! Get Diaz! | 有我在 快去抓迪亚兹 |
[25:19] | Laurel. | 劳蕾尔 |
[25:24] | Ohh! No. | 不 |
[25:31] | We got to get him to a hospital. | 我们得快点送他去医院 |
[26:05] | Come on. | 快 |
[26:09] | I need a chopper! | 快派一架直升机来 |
[26:12] | I don’t have 5 minutes! | 我等不了5分钟 |
[26:16] | I agree! | 没错 |
[26:18] | You want to shoot me? | 你想冲我放箭 |
[26:22] | Do it! | 来啊 |
[26:23] | Right here! | 瞄准这儿 |
[26:28] | See, that’s your problem. | 这就是你的问题所在 |
[26:31] | It’s always been your problem! | 一直都是你的问题所在 |
[27:16] | He needs a doctor immediately! | 他现在就需要医生 |
[27:18] | Yes, ma’am. | 收到 |
[27:27] | Enough! | 够了 |
[27:42] | This is my city! | 这是我的城市 |
[27:45] | You want to stop me, | 想阻止我 |
[27:48] | you’re gonna have to kill me! | 你得杀了我 |
[27:50] | He’s right, Oliver. | 他说得没错 奥利弗 |
[27:52] | The movie with the dog, | 讲狗的那部电影 |
[27:54] | it’s called “Old yeller.” | 叫《老黄狗》 |
[27:55] | No! | 不 |
[28:04] | What did you do?! | 你都做了些什么 |
[28:06] | I had to! I had to end it. | 我别无选择 我得终止这一切 |
[28:10] | You think that fall’s gonna kill him? | 你以为这样他就会摔死吗 |
[28:12] | A girl can only hope. | 希望如此 |
[28:15] | I had him! | 我本来都抓到他了 |
[28:17] | We scoured every inch of this city | 我们翻遍了全城每个角落 |
[28:19] | and trolled Starling Bay. | 找遍了斯特林湾 |
[28:22] | He can’t have gotten far. | 他逃不远的 |
[28:24] | He was launched off a rooftop. | 他是从房顶上掉下去的 |
[28:26] | He shouldn’t have been able to go anywhere at all. | 他本来应该哪里都去不了 |
[28:28] | Diaz doesn’t go down easy. | 迪亚兹不会这么容易死 |
[28:30] | You seem pretty sanguine about it. | 你倒是看起来挺乐观的 |
[28:32] | It wasn’t a total loss. | 我们还没有输 |
[28:36] | Felicity reprogrammed this with a digital sniffer. | 费利西蒂给这个设备加了个电子嗅探器 |
[28:39] | I was able to get close enough to Diaz | 我当时离迪亚兹很近 |
[28:41] | to clone the drive that he wears around his neck. | 克隆了他脖子上戴着的那个硬盘 |
[28:43] | I got government officials, city employees. | 上面有政府官员 公务员 |
[28:47] | We can give you everyone on his payroll. | 我们可以给你所有被他收买的人 |
[28:51] | We can give you your city back. | 我们可以把城市还给你 |
[28:54] | But the fact that Diaz is in the wind, | 但鉴于还没抓到迪亚兹 |
[28:56] | it doesn’t alter our agreement. | 这并没改变我们之间的协议 |
[29:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:06] | – How is he? – He’s septic. | -他怎么样了 -伤口感染了 |
[29:07] | They’re getting him ready for surgery. | 正准备给他做手术 |
[29:09] | Rene’s in there with him right now. | 雷内在里面陪他 |
[29:11] | What about Diaz? | 迪亚兹呢 |
[29:14] | You’re gonna be fine, hoss. | 你会没事的 老大 |
[29:15] | These docs are gonna fix you up. | 医生会治好你的 |
[29:17] | Yeah. Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[29:20] | Anything, hoss. | 尽管开口 老大 |
[29:21] | If this thing goes the wrong way and I don’t make it, | 如果出了情况我死了 |
[29:24] | D-d-don’t call me hoss at my funeral. | 求你别在葬礼上叫我”老大” |
[29:29] | You’re gonna make it. | 你不会死的 |
[29:31] | Yeah. | 对 |
[29:39] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[29:40] | Kind of macabre, actually. | 老实说 怪惨的 |
[29:43] | I’ll give you guys a minute. | 你们聊 |
[29:50] | What’s the latest on Diaz? | 迪亚兹怎么样了 |
[29:54] | Diaz–ahem– he got away. | 迪亚兹 他逃走了 |
[29:57] | How? | 怎么会 |
[30:00] | Doesn’t matter. We’ll get him. | 没关系 我们会抓到他的 |
[30:03] | We do have a list of everyone that he’s been controlling. | 我们拿到了个名单 上面全是他的人 |
[30:07] | FBI is rounding them up as we speak. | 联调局正在一个一个抓他们 |
[30:09] | – So we can take our city back. – Mm-hmm. | -所以我们可以夺回城市了 -没错 |
[30:13] | You did good, Oliver. | 干得不错 奥利弗 |
[30:15] | Thank you. It’s not over yet. | 谢谢 但还没完 |
[30:19] | It is for you. | 是因为你 |
[30:22] | Am I wrong? | 我没猜错吧 |
[30:25] | I’ve been dealing with Samanda Watson for months. | 我跟莎曼达·沃森打了几个月的交道 |
[30:27] | There’s no way she was gonna help you without strings attached. | 她不可能无条件帮你 |
[30:33] | But those strings, Oliver, that’s a hell of a sacrifice. | 但她的那些条件 奥利弗 代价太高 |
[30:39] | I had to look at the way that I’ve been doing things. | 我反思过去自己做事情的方式 |
[30:43] | It’s not working. | 是不对的 |
[30:46] | I lost my city, I lost my team. | 我失去了我的城市 失去了团队 |
[30:53] | There’s a penance for that. | 总是要遭报应了 |
[30:55] | It just seems a little drastic. | 我只是觉得有点太极端了 |
[30:58] | Coming from the guy who just took a bullet for his daughter. | 刚刚为女儿挡了子弹的你可没资格说这句话 |
[31:05] | Quentin, I hope I took the time to tell you, | 昆汀 我想好好告诉你 |
[31:11] | you’re a really good father. | 你真的是个好父亲 |
[31:14] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[31:17] | I had a good example. | 我有一个好榜样 |
[31:19] | Yeah. Your dad was a good man. | 是啊 你父亲是个好人 |
[31:25] | I’m not talking about my dad. | 我不是在说我父亲 |
[31:36] | I’m sorry, but we have to take him to the O.R. Now. | 很抱歉打断你们 但我们需要送他进手术室了 |
[31:39] | Well, um, when you get out, | 等你出来了 |
[31:43] | everyone will be here waiting for you. | 大家都会在这里等你的 |
[31:50] | Thanks, Oliver. | 谢谢 奥利弗 |
[31:56] | For everything. | 谢谢你做的一切 |
[32:25] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你来 |
[32:29] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[32:30] | In surgery. | 手术在进行 |
[32:32] | The doctors, they’re optimistic, but– | 医生们很乐观 但是 |
[32:36] | But I thought you should probably be here. | 但是我想你应该在这儿 |
[32:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:43] | This is probably really strange for you, right? | 你可能感觉很奇怪 是吧 |
[32:48] | A little. | 有一点 |
[32:54] | Are you, um– | 你和 |
[32:57] | are you like my Laurel? | 你和我认识的劳蕾尔相似吗 |
[33:02] | Hardly at all. | 不怎么像 |
[33:05] | How long is this gonna take? | 要花多久 |
[33:08] | How many times are you gonna ask that? | 你还要问多少次 |
[33:09] | As many times as it takes to find out | 一直问到有人告诉我 |
[33:12] | how long it’s gonna take. | 还要多久 |
[33:18] | Mr. Queen. | 奎恩先生 |
[33:21] | – It’s time. – Time for what? | -时间到了 -什么时间到了 |
[33:25] | What is she talking about? | 她在说什么 |
[33:34] | I’m sorry that I haven’t ex– | 我很抱歉我还没有 |
[33:36] | explained this to everyone. | 和大家说这事 |
[33:41] | Hasn’t been any time. | 一直没有时间 |
[33:44] | There wasn’t time to explain what? | 没有时间说什么 |
[33:49] | – You’re arresting us? -What the hell are you doing? | -你要逮捕我们 -你在搞什么鬼 |
[33:51] | I thought you said we had immunity! | 我以为你说我们被赦免了 |
[33:52] | You do…thanks to him. | 你们是被赦免了 多亏了他 |
[33:55] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[33:59] | It was the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[34:00] | No, it was not the only way. | 不 这不是唯一的办法 |
[34:01] | There are a million other ways. | 还有数不清的其他方法 |
[34:03] | The judge threw out his case. | 法官都不管这事了 |
[34:04] | You can’t do this. | 你没权利这么做 |
[34:05] | – I can. It’s federal. – Federal. | -我可以 联调局有权 -联调局 |
[34:09] | The bureau’s going to stay in star city | 联调局会留在在星城 |
[34:10] | until Diaz is brought in, | 直到迪亚兹被逮捕 |
[34:13] | but only if Oliver agreed to turn himself in. | 但是条件是奥利弗同意自首 |
[34:19] | What the hell is going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[34:23] | Wait a minute. Just wait. | 等一下 等等 |
[34:33] | How’s quentin? | 昆汀怎么样 |
[34:34] | Mayor lance seized during the procedure. | 兰斯市长在手术中痉挛 |
[34:39] | The surgeons worked to revive him. | 医生们努力复苏他 |
[34:40] | They did everything they could, | 他们尽了一切的努力 |
[34:43] | but his brain was deprived of oxygen for 7 minutes. | 但是他的大脑缺氧了7分钟 |
[34:49] | He’s gone. | 他去世了 |
[34:53] | I’m very sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:02] | Unfortunately, this doesn’t change our arrangement. | 不幸的是 这不会改变我们的约定 |
[35:11] | I’m so sorry, Sara. | 我很抱歉 莎拉 |
[35:19] | All of you, please take care of each other. | 各位 请好好互相照顾 |
[35:24] | Ollie. | 奥利 |
[35:50] | Transport’s delayed. | 运送被延迟了 |
[35:52] | We’ll be transferring you in a half-hour. | 我们将在半小时后运送你 |
[36:09] | Ok. I talked to John. We have a plan. | 好吧 我和约翰谈好了 我们有一个计划 |
[36:12] | We’re gonna get you out. | 我们会把你带出去 |
[36:13] | No, you can’t. | 不 不行 |
[36:14] | Yes, we can. We’ve done it before. | 我们做得到 我们以前也做过 |
[36:15] | We got John out of– | 我们把约翰 |
[36:16] | We broke him out of Langham Penitentiary. | 我们帮他从朗豪监狱越过狱 |
[36:18] | Yes, we did. | 是的 |
[36:21] | They’re transferring me to a supermax, Felicity, | 他们要把我关押到一家超级监狱 费利西蒂 |
[36:24] | And even if I wanted to break out, | 就算我能越狱 |
[36:28] | they would just arrest everyone, | 他们还可以逮捕其他所有人 |
[36:31] | including you. | 包括你 |
[36:35] | I think that William deserves at least one parent. | 我想威廉至少应该有一个家长 |
[36:39] | During your trial, you said you didn’t want to go public | 庭审时 你说你不想公开 |
[36:43] | because you wanted a life after the green arrow. | 因为你希望在绿箭之后你还能有生活 |
[36:45] | This is that life. You could– | 这就是那个生活 你可以 |
[36:46] | I wanted to stop Diaz, | 我想阻止迪亚兹 |
[36:49] | and I wanted to save you and William more. | 但我更想救你和威廉 |
[36:55] | Not everything went our way. | 不可能一切都如心愿 |
[37:00] | Quentin and… | 昆汀和 |
[37:05] | That protective custody that we talked about | 在庭审时 我们谈过的那个 |
[37:09] | For the two of you during my trial… | 给你们两个的保护计划 |
[37:12] | – No. – Lyla’s gonna handle everything. | -不 -莱拉可以处理好所有事 |
[37:17] | I promise just until Diaz is off the board. | 我保证只是持续到迪亚兹倒台 |
[37:20] | No. I refuse to believe that this is the only option. | 不 这不可能是唯一的选项 |
[37:22] | We won back the city. | 我们重新赢回了星城 |
[37:26] | We got it back. | 我们拿回它了 |
[37:31] | Thought I had lost it. | 我以为我失去了它 |
[37:33] | Oliver… | 奥利弗 |
[37:36] | You didn’t do that alone. | 你不是一个人做到的 |
[37:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:41] | Diaz tried to kill everybody close to me. | 迪亚兹想杀死所有与我亲近的人 |
[37:45] | I had to find a way to protect everybody. | 我得找个办法保护所有人 |
[37:53] | This was the way. | 这就是那个办法 |
[38:02] | Is William here? | 威廉在吗 |
[38:03] | Yeah, he’s outside. He’s… | 他就在外面 他 |
[38:09] | He’s scared. He’s confused. | 他很害怕 他不懂 |
[38:13] | He’s wondering how the woman that he’s known for less than a year | 他不懂为什么一个他只认识不到一年的女人 |
[38:16] | Is suddenly his only parent. | 突然成了他唯一的家长 |
[38:20] | Would you please go get him? | 你能叫他进来吗 |
[38:23] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[38:48] | Buddy, how you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[38:52] | I don’t understand… what’s happening. | 我不明白 发生了什么 |
[39:03] | I’m gonna explain everything to you. | 我会给你解释一切 |
[39:22] | Mr. Queen, why are you being arrested again? | 奎恩先生 您为什么又被逮捕了 |
[39:24] | I have voluntarily, | 我自愿 |
[39:25] | uh, handed myself over to the FBI. | 向联调局自首了 |
[39:27] | Can you comment any further? | 您能详细说说吗 |
[39:28] | Yes, I can. | 可以 |
[39:34] | I am the Green Arrow. | 我是绿箭 |
[39:37] | I realize that I’ve denied that claim | 我知道我以前否认指控时 |
[39:38] | with the same conviction with which I’m speaking now. | 也是和现在一样地果断 |
[39:42] | I have let good people stand accused | 我让无辜的人因为我做的事 |
[39:44] | Of things that I’ve done. | 受到了控告 |
[39:47] | Roy Harper is not the green arrow. | 罗伊·哈珀不是绿箭 |
[39:51] | Tommy Merlyn is most certainly not the green arrow. | 汤米·梅林更不是绿箭 |
[39:56] | These are two names on a long list of people | 这只是一个长长的名单上的两个名字 |
[40:00] | who have given so much | 他们付出了许多 |
[40:03] | and sacrificed everything | 牺牲了一切 |
[40:07] | in the name of my crusade. | 只是因为我的事业 |
[40:10] | Some of them gave their lives | 其中有些人 为了一个简单的目标 |
[40:12] | In the pursuit of one simple objective– | 为了拯救这座城市 |
[40:16] | To save our city. | 甚至付出了生命的代价 |
[40:18] | Star city still needs saving. | 星城依旧需要拯救 |
[40:21] | Last night, we dealt our enemy a critical blow, | 昨晚 我们给了敌人关键的一拳 |
[40:23] | but there is still work to be done, | 但是还有很多事没有完成 |
[40:28] | So I’m looking to the people of this city, | 我向这座城市的所有市民 |
[40:32] | I’m looking to my allies, to my friends, | 向我的盟友 我的朋友 |
[40:36] | To my partners… | 我的搭档求助 |
[40:40] | And I’m asking them to continue, | 请你们所有人都继续 |
[40:42] | To keep fighting. | 继续斗争 |
[40:45] | I’m asking them to complete our mission… | 请求你们完成我的使命 |
[40:50] | To save our city. | 拯救我们的城市 |
[41:04] | I know you, Oliver Queen. | 我认识你 奥利弗·奎恩 |
[41:08] | You’re gonna die in here, sucker! You’re gonna– | 你会死在这里 混蛋 你会 |
[41:09] | Back the hell off! | 后退 |