时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:01] | I’m the one who’s testifying against you. | 是我要对你作证 |
[00:03] | In a shocking fall from grace, | 鉴于近日的失信指控 |
[00:04] | the Star City Council has voted to impeach | 星城市政局投票决定正式弹劾 |
[00:07] | Mayor Oliver Queen and remove him from office. | 市长奥利弗·奎恩 勒令其下台 |
[00:10] | I’m thinking about moving up your trial. | 我在考虑把你的庭审提前 |
[00:13] | I got a lot of friends at the courthouse. | 我在法院有不少朋友 |
[00:16] | Speculation that the former mayor is | 在前市长做出导致他被弹劾的 |
[00:17] | secretly the Green Arrow has multiplied | 开除两名调查他的市政府官员的决定后 |
[00:20] | In recent weeks after his decision | 对于前市长背地里 |
[00:22] | to terminate two city officials investigating him | 是绿箭侠的猜测 |
[00:25] | led to his impeachment. | 在近几周内大大增加 |
[00:26] | If convicted, Oliver Queen could face | 一旦定罪 奥利弗·奎恩将面临 |
[00:28] | a life sentence. | 终生监禁 |
[00:30] | His fate now rests in Star City’s justice system. | 他的命运现在由星城司法系统决定 |
[01:42] | John. | 约翰 |
[01:43] | I’m getting you out of here. | 我来带你出去的 |
[01:47] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[01:49] | I need your help in Star City. | 我在星城需要你的帮助 |
[01:59] | Mr. Queen, do you know who the Flash is? | 奎恩先生 你知道闪电侠是谁吗 |
[02:02] | What about the identities | 还有其他和绿箭合作的 |
[02:03] | of the other vigilantes working with the green arrow? | 治安维持者的身份 |
[02:05] | Mr. Queen, how long will this trial last? | 奎恩先生 庭审会持续多久 |
[02:07] | Will you be acquitted? | 你会被无罪释放吗 |
[02:12] | And the media wonders why everyone hates them. | 媒体还奇怪为什么所有人都讨厌他们 |
[02:15] | Thank you, officer. | 谢谢你 警官 |
[02:16] | You can wait outside. | 你可以在外面等候 |
[02:18] | I’m right where Mr. Diaz wants me. | 我呆在哪儿要看迪亚兹先生的命令 |
[02:21] | I need to have a privileged conversation | 我要和我的客户 |
[02:23] | with my client. | 保密对话 |
[02:24] | Nobody’s stopping you. | 没人阻止你 |
[02:30] | Since you fired district attorney Armand, | 考虑到你开除了地方检察官阿曼德 |
[02:32] | the D.A.’s office has brought an outside counsel | 地区检察官办公室 |
[02:34] | to prosecute. | 提请外部律师起诉 |
[02:35] | Ok, well, that could be a good thing. | 好啊 这可能是件好事 |
[02:36] | I mean, someone who’s not in Diaz’s pocket. | 我是说 如果是一个没有拿迪亚兹钱的人 |
[02:38] | Have you heard of Alexa van Owen? | 你听说过亚莉克莎·范·欧文 |
[02:39] | Should I have heard of her? | 我应该听说过她吗 |
[02:42] | She took down Intergang and Bruno Mannheim. | 她搞定了国际帮和布鲁诺・曼海姆 |
[02:44] | She’s prosecuted CEOs and serial killers, | 她起诉过公司总裁和连环杀手 |
[02:47] | And she has CIA-caliber investigators that say | 而且她手下有中情局级别的调查员 |
[02:49] | they can find anything and everything. | 他们什么都能查出来 |
[02:51] | Her conviction rate is 99%. | 她的定罪率是99% |
[02:53] | She called me last night, | 她昨天打电话来 |
[02:54] | and she offered a plea. | 开了一个条件 |
[02:55] | Single count of first-degree manslaughter. | 单次一级过失杀人罪 |
[02:58] | That doesn’t sound so bad. | 听上去不坏 |
[02:59] | With a 15-year minimum sentence. | 15年最低刑期 |
[03:01] | That sounds bad. We’re not taking that, right? | 这很糟 我们不接受 对吧 |
[03:03] | We’re not taking any deal. | 我们不做交易 |
[03:04] | Look, van Owen isn’t in Diaz’s pocket, | 听着 范·欧文不是迪亚兹的人 |
[03:06] | but we have every reason to believe | 但是我们有理由相信 |
[03:07] | that Judge McGarvey is. | 麦加维法官是 |
[03:09] | I mean, this whole system is against you. | 整个系统对你都是不利的 |
[03:12] | No deal. | 不要交易 |
[03:15] | Get me an acquittal. | 让我无罪释放 |
[03:19] | I’m not doing it, Rene. | 我不会做的 雷内 |
[03:20] | I’m not playing make believe with you. | 我不会跟你玩幻想游戏 |
[03:22] | It’s a mock trial, not make believe, | 是模拟法庭 不是幻想游戏 |
[03:24] | and we got to get our stories straight. | 而且我们必须把故事理清楚 |
[03:26] | Well, I’m planning on pleading the fifth. | 我准备行使沉默权 |
[03:27] | Did you have a different amendment in mind? | 你有别的更好的方法吗 |
[03:29] | We can’t plead the fifth without looking guilty. | 行使沉默权会让我们看上去有罪 |
[03:31] | We are guilty, we are vigilantes, | 我们就是有罪 我们是治安维持者 |
[03:33] | and we know Oliver is the Green Arrow. | 我们知道奥利弗是绿箭 |
[03:35] | Which is why we got to lie through our teeth, | 这就是为什么我们要瞒天过海 |
[03:37] | and we got to be convincing. | 而且必须令人信服 |
[03:39] | We got to have our stories straight. | 所以我们必须把故事理清楚 |
[03:40] | Hoss, you want to weigh in on this? | 伙计 你没有话要说吗 |
[03:41] | You’ve been real quiet. | 你今天真安静 |
[03:43] | Why? It’s not like I’m gonna have to testify. | 为什么 我又不需要出庭作证 |
[03:47] | Curtis, please don’t tell me you have fomo | 柯蒂斯 别告诉我你因为没有被传唤 |
[03:48] | because you weren’t subpoenaed. | 而焦虑了 |
[03:49] | Yeah, I have major fomo. Don’t I rate? | 是 我很焦虑 我难道不算数吗 |
[03:51] | You know, maybe you are just so much better | 你知道 也许你只是比我们其他人 |
[03:53] | at maintaining your secret identity than the rest of us. | 在保持秘密身份方面更成功 |
[03:55] | Guys, can we be real for a second here? | 伙计们 我们可以认真一点吗 |
[03:57] | I mean, Oliver’s facing life in prison. | 我是说 奥利弗面临着终身监禁 |
[03:59] | Yeah, and I guess I’m just a little bit surprised | 是啊 我想我有点惊讶 |
[04:01] | that you care, not that I think | 你竟然会关心 不是说我真以为 |
[04:03] | you actually want Oliver to go to prison, Rene, but come on. | 你想让奥利弗进监狱 雷内 但是说实话 |
[04:06] | Oliver’s a jerk. My position on that hasn’t changed. | 奥利弗是个混蛋 我的这个看法可没有改变 |
[04:10] | But what also hasn’t changed is the position | 但是同样没有变的是 |
[04:12] | That he’s in right now. | 他现在的处境 |
[04:16] | He’s in it because of me. | 他被抓是因为我 |
[04:21] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[04:22] | And I think we can all agree | 而且我们都同意 |
[04:23] | no matter what our feelings are about Oliver, | 不论我们对奥利弗是怎么想的 |
[04:26] | none of us want him to go to prison. | 没有人希望他进监狱 |
[04:27] | Am I right? | 我说的对吧 |
[04:31] | Damn right. | 真对 |
[04:37] | From where I’m sitting, it’s pretty simple. | 从我的角度看 很简单 |
[04:39] | They’ve got the wrong guy. | 他们抓错人了 |
[04:41] | Oliver Queen isn’t the Green Arrow | 如果奥利弗·奎恩是绿箭 |
[04:43] | any more than I am. | 那我也是绿箭 |
[04:45] | And for the record, I’m not the Green Arrow. | 当然我要申明我不是绿箭 |
[04:47] | There appears to be a fair amount of evidence | 似乎有数量可观的证据证明 |
[04:49] | to suggest the former mayor is guilty. | 前任市长是有罪的 |
[04:51] | What evidence? | 什么证据 |
[04:52] | That photo from several months ago, that was doctored. | 几个月前的照片是人为修改过的 |
[04:54] | And I don’t know who they’re gonna find | 我不知道他们会找到什么证人 |
[04:55] | to say “Oliver’s the Green Arrow,” | 来说”奥利弗是绿箭” |
[04:56] | but they’ll be lying. | 但是这些人一定是在说谎 |
[04:57] | – You sound pretty sure of that. – I am. | -你很肯定 -是的 |
[04:59] | I’m the guy that arrested Oliver 6 years ago, remember? | 是我六年前逮捕了他 记得吗 |
[05:03] | I watched him pass a polygraph. | 我亲眼看着他通过了测谎仪 |
[05:06] | He’s not the Green Arrow. | 他不是绿箭 |
[05:07] | Do you know who is? | 你知道谁是吗 |
[05:08] | I got a few guesses. | 我有一些猜测 |
[05:11] | Thank you, Mr. Mayor. | 谢谢你 市长先生 |
[05:11] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[05:15] | Sorry. They told me I could come in here. | 抱歉 他们说我可以进来 |
[05:17] | No, that’s fine, right? We’re finished. | 不 没关系 我们结束了 |
[05:19] | Actually, maybe we could just get some B-roll. | 实际上 也许我们可以来点幕后花絮 |
[05:22] | As the Black Canary, | 作为黑金丝雀 |
[05:23] | You have to know who the Green Arrow is. | 你一定知道谁是绿箭 |
[05:26] | I do. | 我知道 |
[05:28] | And I’ll testify to it if they subpoena me. | 如果他们传唤我 那我就会作证 |
[05:32] | Happy? Got your sound bite? Good. | 满意了吗 原声摘要录好了吗 好 |
[05:39] | This looks bigger than the O.J. Trial. | 这看起来比辛普森案都要受关注 |
[05:40] | How would you know? You were in, like, fourth grade. | 你怎么会知道 当时你也就是小学四年级 |
[05:42] | Yeah, but I watch “American Crime Story”. | 是的 但是我看过《美国罪案故事》 |
[05:44] | I guess John decided not to show. | 我猜约翰决定不来了 |
[05:46] | I knew he was pissed, | 我知道他很生气 |
[05:46] | But I didn’t know he was that pissed. | 我不知道他会这么生气 |
[05:49] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[05:51] | Thank you so much for coming. | 谢谢你们来 |
[05:53] | Well, you know, they were subpoenaed. | 你知道 他们被传唤了 |
[05:55] | But we also wanted to show our support. | 但是我们也想给出我们的支持 |
[05:58] | Yeah, we have your back. | 是的 我们支援你们 |
[05:59] | Thank you. Really, thank you. | 谢谢 真的 谢谢 |
[06:07] | So many reporters outside. | 外面有那么多记者 |
[06:08] | Yeah, I know. I’m sorry. You ok? | 是的 我知道 我很抱歉 你好吗 |
[06:11] | I always thought the worst thing that could happen to dad | 我一直以为能发生在爸爸身上最糟糕的事 |
[06:13] | Is he’d get hurt. | 是受伤 |
[06:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:16] | Ok. He’s been through something like this before. | 好了 他以前也经历过类似的事 |
[06:18] | I mean, not exactly like this, but something and… | 我是说和这次不一样 但有些事 |
[06:23] | It’s gonna be ok. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[06:26] | All rise. Docket number 11-19-41-73, | 全体起立 案卷号11194173 |
[06:31] | “The People vs. Oliver Jonas Queen.” | 奥利弗·乔纳斯·奎恩公诉案 |
[06:34] | Status of the parties? | 诉讼双方都准备好了吗 |
[06:35] | Ready for trial. | 准备好了 |
[06:37] | Ready for trial. | 准备好了 |
[06:39] | Then let’s begin. | 那就开庭吧 |
[06:44] | Oliver Queen is a hero. He is. | 奥利弗·奎恩是一名英雄 毋庸置疑 |
[06:48] | He’s saved this city | 他已经拯救过这座城市太多次 |
[06:49] | more times than anybody can count, | 没有人能记得清到底有多少次 |
[06:53] | but he’s done it all from behind a mask | 但是他一直不以真面目行事 |
[06:55] | so that he could take the law into his own hands. | 这样他才能够将法律玩弄于股掌之中 |
[07:00] | In fact, he’s taken as many lives as he’s saved. | 事实上 他杀的人并不比他救过的命少 |
[07:03] | So, yes, Oliver Queen is a hero, | 是的 奥利弗·奎恩是一位英雄 |
[07:07] | but that doesn’t mean he’s not also a criminal. | 但那并不能掩盖他同时也是一个罪犯的事实 |
[07:14] | 3 weeks ago, | 三周前 |
[07:15] | Oliver Queen was mayor of this city. | 奥利弗·奎恩还是这座城市的市长 |
[07:18] | In that time, he has gone from being under indictment | 这段时间里 他经历了被起诉 |
[07:22] | to impeachment to being on trial. | 被弹劾 再到今天的庭审 |
[07:26] | How? How could everything go wrong so quickly for him? | 怎么会这样 所有厄运怎么都落到了他身上 |
[07:30] | I think intuitively you know the answer. | 直觉告诉我 其实你们都知道答案 |
[07:33] | Corruption. It runs through this city like a cancer, | 因为腐败 腐败犹如癌症侵袭了这座城市 |
[07:36] | compromising some city officials while discrediting others, | 一些官员选择妥协 而其他人则身败名裂 |
[07:40] | like…like the defendant. | 就像 就像被告人那样 |
[07:43] | Even the anti-vigilante law that he’s being charged under is | 即使是他被指控的反治安维护者法 |
[07:47] | the work of the corrupt men and women | 也是那些腐败的男男女女的杰作 |
[07:49] | who are holding our city in their grip. | 他们将我们的城市玩弄于股掌之中 |
[07:52] | This may sound like a conspiracy theory, | 这也许听起来像一个阴谋论 |
[07:54] | but at the conclusion of this trial, | 但等到这次庭审结束的时候 |
[07:56] | I’m going to ask you what is most likely, | 我会请你们想一想最可能的解释是什么 |
[08:00] | that our city’s government has been compromised | 到底是我们的市政府一直在妥协让步 |
[08:03] | or that we elected a superhero as our mayor? | 还是我们选举了一位超级英雄做我们的市长 |
[08:09] | Ms. van Owen, please call your first witness. | 范·欧文女士 请上你的第一位证人 |
[08:12] | The People call John Diggle. | 检方要求传唤约翰·狄格尔 |
[08:18] | Where is he? | 他去哪了 |
[08:21] | A bench warrant will issue for Mr. Diggle. | 狄格尔先生应该遵守法庭的传召 |
[08:24] | If he’s not made to appear within one hour, | 如果在一个小时内他还不出现的话 |
[08:25] | He’ll be held in contempt of this court. | 他将被指控藐视法庭 |
[08:29] | Is your next witness ready? | 你的下一个证人准备好了吗 |
[08:30] | Yes, your honor. | 是的 法官大人 |
[08:33] | Please state your name and occupation | 请说明你的名字和职业 |
[08:35] | for the record. | 这将记录在案 |
[08:36] | Dr. Elisa Schwartz. | 伊丽萨·施瓦茨医生 |
[08:37] | I’m an attending physician | 我是星城总院的 |
[08:39] | at Starling General Hospital. | 一名主治医师 |
[08:42] | Thank you, Dr. Schwartz. | 谢谢你 施瓦茨医生 |
[08:43] | And you’ve had an occasion to treat the defendant? | 你曾经给被告人治病吗 |
[08:45] | – Yes. – For various suspicious injuries. Is that correct? | -是的 -有多处可疑伤 对吗 |
[08:48] | I can’t say without violating | 基于医患保密协议 |
[08:50] | Doctor-Patient Confidentiality. | 我不能回答这个问题 |
[08:52] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[08:53] | Then let me direct your attention, please, | 那让我来换一个问题 |
[08:55] | to an incident when Mr. Queen was not a patient. | 请你回忆一下奎恩先生并非病患的那个事故 |
[08:59] | On the night of April 6, 2016, | 在2016年4月6日的晚上 |
[09:01] | the Green Arrow brought in the Black Canary. | 绿箭侠送黑金丝雀前来就医 |
[09:04] | And according to your records, | 根据你的治疗记录 |
[09:05] | she had been stabbed. | 她是被人刺伤的 |
[09:06] | Objection. Is there a question in our future? | 反对 请对方律师明确提出问题 |
[09:09] | Yes. That night, you were close enough | 好的 那个晚上 你近距离接触了绿箭侠 |
[09:12] | to the Green Arrow to determine his identity. | 近到足以确认他的真实身份 |
[09:16] | So my question is, whose face did you see that night? | 所以我的问题就是 那晚你看到了谁的脸 |
[09:19] | I was focused on saving Ms. Lance’s life. | 我当时专注于救治兰斯女士的性命 |
[09:22] | I wasn’t the least bit concerned | 我当时完全没有去关心 |
[09:23] | with who the Green Arrow was. | 绿箭侠到底是谁这个问题 |
[09:25] | Concern or not, whose face did you see underneath that mask? | 不管专注与否 你当时看到面具下的脸是谁 |
[09:29] | Well, it’s not bad. Oliver might just pull this one off. | 还不算太糟 奥利弗可能不会有事 |
[09:32] | You want to put money on that? | 你想打赌吗 |
[09:35] | Diaz wants Oliver in prison. | 迪亚兹想把奥利弗送进监狱 |
[09:38] | You think he’d want to kill him. | 你觉得他是想要杀掉他 |
[09:39] | I mean, at least try. | 我是说至少有这个心思 |
[09:40] | What, so the Green Arrow can become a martyr? | 什么 这样绿箭侠就能成为烈士了吗 |
[09:43] | Diaz is smarter than that. | 迪亚兹的心思可比那狠毒多了 |
[09:44] | 收到信息 里卡多·迪亚兹 过来 | |
[09:46] | I have to go. | 我必须走了 |
[09:47] | Diaz yank your leash? | 迪亚兹要拽你回去 |
[09:49] | Something like that. | 差不多 |
[09:50] | You know, you don’t have to go. | 其实 你没有必要走 |
[09:53] | The first step to standing up to him | 反抗他的第一步就是要 |
[09:54] | is to stand up to him. | 反抗他 |
[09:56] | Sounds like the first step | 这怎么听起来像是 |
[09:57] | to getting myself killed. | 求死的第一步呢 |
[09:58] | Not for nothing, but apart from your face, | 说句心里话 除了你们的脸长得一样之外 |
[10:02] | there is one thing you’ve got in common | 你和我的劳蕾尔确实有一个 |
[10:03] | with my Laurel. | 共同点 |
[10:04] | And what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[10:06] | Neither of you would let somebody else tell you | 你们俩都不会让任何人 |
[10:08] | what to do or have you running scared. | 操纵你们的行为或接受任何威胁 |
[10:10] | You think your Laurel would stand up to Diaz? | 你觉得你的劳蕾尔会反抗迪亚兹吗 |
[10:13] | I know it. | 我知道她会的 |
[10:14] | Well, maybe if she were a little smarter, | 好吧 要是她能够放聪明点 |
[10:17] | she wouldn’t have gotten herself killed. | 那她就不会被人杀死了 |
[10:25] | It’s been one hour. | 已经一个小时了 |
[10:26] | Mr. Diggle having not yet appeared, | 狄格尔先生还没有出现 |
[10:28] | he is hereby in contempt of this court. | 因此他将被指控藐视法庭罪 |
[10:31] | I’m sorry I’m late, your honor. | 很抱歉我迟到了 法官大人 |
[10:34] | I had some business to take care of out of town. | 我需要出城办些事情 |
[10:39] | Oliver Queen is not the Green Arrow. | 奥利弗·奎恩不是绿箭侠 |
[10:42] | I can’t make it any plainer than that. | 这就是我最清楚明白的回答 |
[10:44] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么会那么确定呢 |
[10:45] | From 2012-16, I was his personal bodyguard. | 2012-2016年间我是他的私人保镖 |
[10:50] | If he was running around with a bow and arrow, | 如果他背着弓箭到处跑的话 |
[10:53] | I would’ve known it. | 我很难注意不到吧 |
[10:54] | But would you admit knowing it? | 但你承认知道这件事吗 |
[10:55] | Why wouldn’t I? | 为什么不呢 |
[10:56] | Because you were aiding and abetting a vigilante? | 因为你当时在帮助和怂恿一名治安维持者 |
[10:58] | I absolutely was not. | 我绝对没有 |
[11:00] | In fact, I had very limited interaction with Oliver Queen. | 实际上我当时和奥利弗·奎恩只有很少的交集 |
[11:03] | How can that be? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[11:04] | You were head of his security at city hall. | 你当时是他市政厅的安全主管 |
[11:06] | And my job was to keep him safe. | 我的职责就是保护他的安全 |
[11:08] | And that included not jumping off of rooftops. | 其中一项是不让他从屋顶上跳下去 |
[11:11] | Well, Mr. Diggle, you can’t even keep yourself safe. | 狄格尔先生 你连自身的安全都无法保障 |
[11:14] | I mean, in the past 4 years, | 实际上 在过去四年的时间里 |
[11:15] | you’ve been abducted by Damien Darhk, | 你曾经被达米恩·达克绑架 |
[11:17] | your own child was also kidnapped. | 你自己的孩子也曾被绑架 |
[11:19] | You were hospitalized for nerve damage caused | 你曾遭受严重创伤导致了神经损伤 |
[11:22] | by severe trauma. | 并因此住院治疗 |
[11:24] | Mr. Diggle, either you travel | 狄格尔先生 如果你不是 |
[11:27] | in some very dangerous circles, | 一直游走在非常危险的圈子里 |
[11:31] | or you have the worst luck ever. | 那你的运气一定是糟糕透顶了 |
[11:35] | Who was Sean Sonus? | 肖恩·索纳斯是谁 |
[11:36] | Objection. Relevance. | 反对 与本案无关 |
[11:37] | – Overruled. – Your honor? | -反对无效 -法官大人 |
[11:38] | I said, overruled. Answer the question. | 我说了 反对无效 请回答问题 |
[11:43] | He was a drug dealer I investigated | 他是我之前在中城警察局当卧底时 |
[11:44] | while undercover in the Central City police department. | 调查的一名毒贩 |
[11:46] | And he was shot and killed in Hub City last year. | 他去年于中枢城被人枪杀 |
[11:49] | Your honor, I renew my objection as to relevance. | 法官大人 我再次反对 这与本案无关 |
[11:52] | Well, if Ms. Drake is a murderer, | 如果德雷克女士是一名杀人犯的话 |
[11:53] | it would certainly undermine | 这肯定会影响她证词的 |
[11:55] | her credibility, now, wouldn’t it? | 可信度 难道不是吗 |
[11:57] | Objection overruled again. | 反对再次无效 |
[12:00] | Sit down, Ms. Loring. | 坐下 洛林女士 |
[12:02] | So you were not with the Central City police department | 所以当索纳斯先生被杀之时 |
[12:05] | when Mr. Sonus was killed. Is that correct? | 你并不在中城警察局 是这样吗 |
[12:07] | – That’s right. – Did you murder him? | -没错 -你杀了他吗 |
[12:09] | Your honor! | 法官大人 |
[12:11] | Answer the question. | 请回答问题 |
[12:18] | I’m exercising my Fifth Amendment Right | 为了避免自证其罪 |
[12:20] | against self-incrimination. | 我要行使第五修正案的权利 |
[12:34] | You beckoned? | 你找我吗 |
[12:36] | I saw something interesting on TV. | 我在电视上看到有趣的东西 |
[12:39] | And I’ll testify to it if they subpoena me. | 如果他们传唤我 我会作证 |
[12:44] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[12:46] | Not yet, there isn’t. | 目前还没有 |
[12:49] | You know, this would move a lot faster | 你说话开门见山好吧 |
[12:50] | if you would stop talking in circles. | 省得浪费时间 |
[12:53] | You were given the gift-wrapped opportunity | 你本有大好的机会说出 |
[12:56] | to say that Oliver Queen was the green arrow. | 奥利弗·奎恩就是绿箭侠 |
[13:03] | You didn’t do it, baby. | 你没有做 亲爱的 |
[13:04] | I was unaware I was supposed to. | 我不知道我该这么做 |
[13:06] | Well, that’s why we’re here | 这就是为什么 |
[13:08] | having this little meeting, | 我们在这里谈谈 |
[13:10] | So we can set expectations. | 来统一目标 |
[13:13] | The prosecution is holding you | 检察官将你视作 |
[13:15] | as a rebuttal witness. | 反证证人 |
[13:17] | So when they call you, | 所以他们找你时 |
[13:19] | You’re gonna be the final nail in the coffin. | 你就是盖棺定论的那个人 |
[13:21] | If I go in and try and convince a courtroom | 如果我在法庭上试图证明 |
[13:24] | that I’m Laurel Lance, I’m gonna get made. | 我是劳蕾尔·兰斯 我会被拆穿的 |
[13:29] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[13:32] | You don’t have a poker face. | 因为你没有扑克脸 |
[13:37] | For example… | 举个例子 |
[13:40] | The way you’ve been acting lately, hmm? | 最近你的表现 |
[13:44] | Ever since I torched Fredericco | 自从我在屋顶上折磨过 |
[13:45] | on that rooftop, | 弗雷德里科 |
[13:49] | You’ve been keeping your distance from me. | 你就在疏离我 |
[13:52] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[13:56] | It’s ok. | 没关系 |
[13:59] | You’re ok. | 没关系 |
[14:03] | I just want to be a little clearer. | 我只想说得明确点 |
[14:08] | When you take the stand, | 当你在法庭上时 |
[14:11] | I want you to give the jury | 我希望你给陪审团 |
[14:12] | a much better performance | 比你面对我时 |
[14:16] | than the one you’re giving me. | 更好的表现 |
[14:19] | You know what I’m talking about now? | 你知道我现在在说什么了吧 |
[14:22] | Good. That’s a good girl. | 好 这才是好女孩 |
[14:33] | Got to go to the courthouse. | 得去法院了 |
[14:42] | It’s not going too good, is it? | 不会太遭吧 |
[14:44] | Hey. No, it’s going fine. It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[14:46] | That was just the prosecution’s turn. | 轮到公诉人了 |
[14:47] | So when it’s our turn, we’re gonna kick some major ass. | 轮到我们的时候 我们会好好收拾那些人 |
[14:51] | That’s a legal term. | 这是法律术语 |
[14:55] | Why don’t you go and get yourself something | 你去买点比自动售货机 |
[14:56] | that’s not too unhealthy | 健康的食物 |
[14:57] | from the vending machine, ok? | 填下肚子吧 |
[14:59] | Ok. | 好的 |
[15:04] | What will happen if Mr. Oliver goes to jail? | 如果奥利弗先生进监狱了怎么办 |
[15:06] | He’s not going to jail, Raisa. | 他不会进监狱的 蕾莎 |
[15:08] | He’s not the Green Arrow. | 他不是绿箭侠 |
[15:11] | I think we both know better. | 我想我们都清楚 |
[15:19] | I tanked it. | 我搞定了 |
[15:20] | I did exactly what you said not to do. | 我完全按照你说不要做的事情 |
[15:22] | The lawyer’s good, D. | 是律师厉害 D |
[15:23] | Don’t worry. I’ll bring it home. | 别担心 我们能搞定 |
[15:25] | How? You got immunity from the prosecution. | 怎么做 你从检察官那里得到了豁免权 |
[15:28] | If watching every episode of “Law & order” Ever | 看了全部《法律与秩序》 |
[15:29] | has taught me anything, | 教给我的是 |
[15:31] | It’s that you can’t plead the fifth. | 不能根据第五修正案 |
[15:32] | If you get cornered and you refuse to testify, | 如果你被困住而且拒绝作证 |
[15:34] | You could go to jail, Rene. | 你会进监狱的 雷内 |
[15:35] | Well, then I’ll go to jail, hoss. | 那我就进监狱 老大 |
[15:37] | But I’m not screwing Oliver over again. | 但我不能再坑奥利弗了 |
[15:40] | Hey, guys, the clerk is calling court back into session. | 各位 记录员叫我们开庭了 |
[15:48] | I worked in the mayor’s office close to a year, | 我在市长办公室工作了近一年了 |
[15:51] | Side by side with Mr. Queen | 每天都和奎恩先生 |
[15:52] | every single day. | 在一起 |
[15:56] | If he was running around pretending to be | 如果他到处做罗宾汉 |
[15:58] | Robin hood, I would’ve known. | 我会知道的 |
[16:00] | And did you know it? | 你知道吗 |
[16:07] | Mr. Ramirez? | 拉米雷斯先生 |
[16:11] | Mr. Ramirez, did you have occasion to determine | 拉米雷斯先生 你是否有理由确认 |
[16:16] | whether Oliver Queen was the Green Arrow? | 奥利弗·奎因是绿箭侠 |
[16:24] | Rene. | 雷内 |
[16:35] | He’s the Green Arrow. | 他是绿箭侠 |
[16:37] | Oliver is. | 奥利弗是 |
[16:39] | And you know this because you were | 你知道这些是因为 |
[16:40] | a member of his vigilante team, weren’t you? | 你是他义警团队的一员 是吗 |
[16:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:47] | Did you ever see the defendant | 你是否见到被告人 |
[16:48] | kill or maim anyone as the Green Arrow? | 作为绿箭侠杀害或致残某人 |
[16:53] | Yeah. | 有 |
[16:54] | How many people did he kill or maim? | 有多少人被杀害或致残 |
[17:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:01] | Ballpark it for me. | 大致多少 |
[17:02] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[17:07] | It’s too many to count. | 多得数不过来 |
[17:10] | Order. Order! | 注意秩序 |
[17:12] | The prosecution rests, your honor. | 公诉人提问完毕 |
[17:27] | Are you ok? Are you hurt? | 你还好吗 你受伤了吗 |
[17:29] | I’m fine. He picked me up from school. | 我还好 他从学校接了我 |
[17:32] | He was with a police officer. | 他是警察局的人 |
[17:33] | They said you were hurt. | 他们说你受伤了 |
[17:37] | He was here, and we just let him walk? | 他在这里 我们就让他这么跑了吗 |
[17:38] | We’re not letting him walk. | 我们不会让他跑掉 |
[17:40] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[17:52] | Hey, look at you. | 看看你 |
[17:55] | Maybe you don’t care about people | 也许你并不关心 |
[17:56] | finding out the truth about you. | 人们知道你的真相 |
[17:57] | That’s right. I don’t care. | 没关系 我不在意 |
[17:59] | Whatever it takes to stop you. | 只要能阻止你 |
[18:01] | How about taking on the entire police force? | 和整个警察局对抗怎么样 |
[18:04] | How does that sound to you? | 你觉得呢 |
[18:07] | You want us to light ’em up, boss? | 下令杀了他们吗 老板 |
[18:09] | That depends on them. | 取决于他们 |
[18:12] | My man. | 我的人 |
[18:13] | What do you want us to do with them? | 你想要我们把他们怎么办 |
[18:16] | Nothing. | 不做什么 |
[18:18] | If they had an accident I’d have to testify, | 如果他们出了事我还得作证 |
[18:21] | and it’d be awkward. | 会很尴尬 |
[18:24] | Smile. It’s your lucky day, baby. | 微笑 今天算你幸运 亲爱的 |
[18:34] | Ok. Is this as bad as it looks? | 看起来很糟糕吗 |
[18:37] | Arguably worse. | 特别糟糕 |
[18:39] | Can–can we prove that, uh, | 我们能证明 |
[18:42] | Diaz was putting pressure on Rene? | 迪亚兹在向雷内施压吗 |
[18:44] | No, no, no. | 不行 |
[18:45] | I mean, even assuming we could, | 即使假设我们可以 |
[18:47] | the jury has no idea who Ricardo Diaz is. | 陪审团也不知道里卡多·迪亚兹是谁 |
[18:51] | Conventional wisdom says you never ask a client | 传统观点认为不要问客户 |
[18:53] | if they are guilty because the more I know, | 他是否有罪 因为我知道得越多 |
[18:56] | the more it might tie my hands, | 手脚越束缚 |
[18:57] | But I am gonna ask. | 但我想问 |
[19:03] | Are you the Green Arrow? | 你是绿箭侠吗 |
[19:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:13] | Then I’m gonna propose a new strategy. | 那么我建议一个新策略 |
[19:15] | Ok. | 好的 |
[19:16] | Jury nullification. | 陪审团无效 |
[19:17] | You’re going to admit to being the Green Arrow. | 你要承认自己是绿箭侠 |
[19:20] | We are then going to highlight | 我们强调你为这座城市 |
[19:21] | every single thing you have done for this city, | 做的每一件事 |
[19:24] | All the times you have saved it. | 长久以来你拯救了它 |
[19:25] | We will argue you do not deserve to go to prison. | 我们辩护你不该入狱 |
[19:28] | This is a legitimate chance, Oliver. | 这是合法途径 奥利弗 |
[19:32] | I can’t do it. | 我不能这么做 |
[19:33] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[19:35] | I’d be putting a target on my back, | 我等于在自己背后树靶子 |
[19:37] | I’d be putting a target | 等于在我妻子我儿子 |
[19:38] | on my wife and son’s back. | 背后树靶子 |
[19:43] | I have been the Green Arrow for 6 years. | 我做绿箭侠六年了 |
[19:46] | I didn’t plan on doing it forever. | 我不打算永远做下去 |
[19:48] | I thought that one day, my mission would end | 我想某天 我的任务会结束 |
[19:51] | and I would finally, after all this time, | 而我终于 这么久以来 |
[19:54] | Get a chance to actually live my life. | 有机会过我想要的生活 |
[19:59] | That will never happen… | 如果我把自己是绿箭侠昭告天下的话 |
[20:03] | if I tell the whole world that I’m the green arrow. | 那永远不可能了 |
[20:17] | You don’t have to testify. | 你不必作证 |
[20:19] | Jean doesn’t have to call you. | 简不必打给你 |
[20:20] | Yes, she does, and I want to testify. | 不 她会的 我想作证 |
[20:23] | I don’t want you in a position | 我不想让你为了我陷入这种境地 |
[20:24] | where you perjure yourself because of me. | 给自己作伪证 |
[20:26] | Oh, well, let me just add it to the long list of felonies | 好吧 就让我再为你 |
[20:28] | I’ve already committed for you. | 以身试法一次吧 |
[20:29] | Look, John has something planned. | 听着 约翰有计划 |
[20:33] | You don’t have to take the chance. | 你不必冒险 |
[20:35] | I will take any chance if it keeps you | 只要不让你离开威廉和我 |
[20:37] | from being taken away from me and William. | 我愿冒任何风险 |
[20:40] | Court is back in session. | 开庭 |
[20:42] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[20:49] | I graduated summa cum laude | 我以最优异的成绩毕业于 |
[20:50] | from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology | 麻省理工学院 |
[20:52] | with master’s degrees | 网络安全和计算机科学 |
[20:54] | in cyber security and computer sciences. | 硕士学位 |
[20:56] | From 2015-2016, I served as the CEO | 2015年至2016年 |
[20:59] | of Palmer Tech, incorporated. | 曾任帕尔默科技股份有限公司总裁 |
[21:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:03] | The defense moves to have Ms. Smoak accepted | 辩方律师想请斯莫克小姐 |
[21:05] | as an expert witness. | 做鉴定人 |
[21:06] | I don’t see the point of this, Ms. Loring. | 我不觉得这有什么意义 洛林女士 |
[21:07] | I want the witness to testify | 我想让证人 |
[21:09] | as to the validity of this photograph. | 就这张照片的有效性作证 |
[21:10] | Fine, but make it quick. | 好吧 但快点 |
[21:14] | Ms. Smoak, this appears to be a photograph | 斯莫克小姐 这张照片 |
[21:16] | of your husband, Oliver Queen, | 貌似是你的丈夫 奥利弗·奎恩 |
[21:19] | dressed as the Green Arrow. | 穿着绿箭侠的衣服 |
[21:21] | Yes. The key word’s being “Appears to be.” | 是的 关键词是”貌似” |
[21:23] | This photo has been doctored. | 这张照片被篡改过 |
[21:25] | A pixel level analysis will show | 像素级分析会显示 |
[21:27] | almost undetectable light shifts | 几乎检测不到的光线偏差 |
[21:29] | and resolution inconsistencies | 以及分辨率不统一 |
[21:31] | that would not be present in a natural photo. | 这些都不会出现在原图中 |
[21:33] | Objection, your honor. | 我有异议 法官大人 |
[21:34] | What is the point of showing us | 你向我们展示一张据称是篡改过的照片 |
[21:35] | an allegedly doctored photograph at all? | 究竟有什么意义 |
[21:38] | The better question would be who, | 假设奥利弗·奎恩就是绿箭侠 |
[21:39] | and why would they doctor a photo | 最好问问是谁 出于什么原因 |
[21:41] | to make Oliver Queen look like the Green Arrow | 要篡改一张照片 |
[21:43] | if he were the Green Arrow? | 还要让他看起来像绿箭侠 |
[21:46] | I mean, which he’s not. He’s my husband. I would know. | 我是说 他不是 他是我丈夫 我了解他 |
[21:49] | No further questions. | 没问题了 |
[21:52] | When was Mr. Queen arrested? | 奎恩先生何时被捕 |
[21:54] | November 21, 2017. | 2017年11月21日 |
[21:55] | And when were the two of you married? | 那你们俩什么时候结的婚 |
[21:57] | November 28th. | 11月28日 |
[21:58] | – Just a week later. – Yes. | -就在一周后 -是的 |
[22:00] | Is it possible that you rushed the wedding | 你匆忙结婚 |
[22:02] | so that you could claim spousal privilege | 这样一旦你要为奎恩先生作证 |
[22:04] | just in case you had to testify against Mr. Queen? | 就能主张自己的配偶特权 是不是 |
[22:07] | I have been in love with Oliver for 6 years. | 我已经与奥利弗相爱六年了 |
[22:10] | Trust me, it felt anything but rushed. | 相信我 时间过得太快了 |
[22:12] | Let’s change the topic. | 我们换个话题吧 |
[22:14] | Your father’s Noah Kuttler, the alleged calculator. | 你父亲是诺亚·库特勒 那个所谓的计算者 |
[22:16] | – Objection. – Overruled. | -我有异议 -驳回 |
[22:18] | He’s reformed. | 他已经洗心革面了 |
[22:19] | But before he was, | 但此前 |
[22:20] | did you know that he was | 你知道他曾是 |
[22:21] | a notorious computer hacker and cyber criminal? | 一个臭名昭着的电脑黑客和网络罪犯吗 |
[22:24] | No. I had no idea. | 不 我不知道 |
[22:25] | Doesn’t say much about your ability to see criminality | 别说你没有能力在与你很亲近的人身上 |
[22:28] | – In people close to you, does it? – I w– | -判断是非 -我 |
[22:30] | And under the heading “Apples Falling from Trees,” | 说起来 有其父必有其女 |
[22:33] | Have you yourself ever engaged in cyber crime? | 你就从没参与过网络犯罪吗 |
[22:36] | No, I haven’t. | 是的 没有 |
[22:39] | Good luck proving otherwise, Ms. Van Owen. | 祝你好运 想想别的招吧 范·欧文女士 |
[22:43] | Roy Harper is not a vigilante. | 罗伊·哈珀不是治安维持者 |
[22:45] | He sacrificed himself to protect the identity | 他牺牲了自己 |
[22:47] | of a man that the city at the time | 保护了那个人的身份 |
[22:51] | referred to as the Hood or the Arrow. | 当时的市民称其为兜帽男或绿箭 |
[22:54] | I’ve since come to learn that | 我从那以后才知道 |
[22:55] | the Green Arrow is the same person. | 绿箭侠是同一个人 |
[22:58] | But that’s not you. | 但那不是你 |
[22:59] | It’s absolutely not me. | 肯定不是我 |
[23:00] | And do you know who it is? | 那你知道是谁吗 |
[23:02] | Yes, I do, but I will not reveal his identity… | 是的 我知道 但我不会暴露他的身份 |
[23:08] | Not even if it sends me to prison. | 哪怕坐牢 |
[23:11] | Pass the witness. | 传证人 |
[23:13] | Well, that’s convenient. | 很简单 |
[23:15] | You’re not the Green Arrow. | 你不是绿箭侠 |
[23:16] | You know who is the Green Arrow, | 你知道谁是 |
[23:17] | But you’re not saying. | 但你不说 |
[23:18] | Well, I keep my promises, Ms. Van Owen. | 我信守诺言 范·欧文女士 |
[23:20] | When did you meet this mystery man? | 你何时见过这位神秘的男士 |
[23:22] | Shortly after I returned to Star City. | 在我返回星城不久 |
[23:25] | As you know, I was marooned for 5 years | 你知道的 我被放逐到 |
[23:26] | on an island named Lian Yu. | 一个叫炼狱的小岛五年 |
[23:28] | This photograph was taken during that 5-year period. | 这张照片是在那五年间拍的 |
[23:31] | I’m just curious. | 我只是好奇 |
[23:31] | Why does Lian Yu look a lot like Russia? | 为什么炼狱看起来那么像俄国 |
[23:34] | – Objection. – Overruled. | -我有异议 -驳回 |
[23:36] | We obtained this photograph | 我们是从一个叫苏珊·威廉姆斯的记者那里 |
[23:37] | from a reporter by the name of Susan Williams. | 获得的这张照片 |
[23:42] | I have not been entirely forthcoming | 我还没完全走出 |
[23:43] | about that period of time in my life. | 我人生中的那段时光 |
[23:48] | Parts of it were spent in Hong Kong, | 一部分时光是在香港度过的 |
[23:52] | And, yes, parts of it were spent in Russia. | 然后 是的 一部分是在俄国度过 |
[23:54] | So you lied repeatedly and publicly. | 所以你一再对公众撒谎 |
[24:00] | You lied about being on Lian Yu, | 关于炼狱 |
[24:02] | and you lied about 5 years of your life, | 关于你的五年时光 你都在撒谎 |
[24:04] | which begs the question, Mr. Queen, | 所以现在问题是 奎恩先生 |
[24:07] | What else have you lied about? | 你还有什么瞒着大家 |
[24:27] | Quiet! Quiet, or I’ll clear the courtroom. | 安静 安静 否则我要清场了 |
[24:32] | Please state your name for the record. | 请说出你的名字用于备案 |
[24:34] | Thomas Merlyn. Tommy’s fine if you want. | 托马斯·梅林 汤米很好 如你所愿 |
[24:37] | Mr. Merlyn, you were declared dead | 梅林先生 2013年5月15日 |
[24:40] | May 15, 2013. | 你被宣布已经死亡 |
[24:42] | That night, my father destroyed | 那天晚上 我的父亲毁掉了 |
[24:43] | a large portion of the city. | 这座城市的大部分 |
[24:46] | With the heightened scrutiny on my family, | 在家族的严格审查下 |
[24:47] | I took the opportunity to fake my own death | 我为了保护自己兜帽男的身份 |
[24:50] | to protect my identity as the Hood. | 趁机假死 |
[24:53] | Three years ago, Roy Harper confessed to being the Hood. | 三年前 罗伊·哈珀承认自己是兜帽男 |
[24:57] | to protect me. | 为了保护我 |
[24:59] | And then he was attacked in prison. | 随后他在狱中遭到攻击 |
[25:03] | I have lived with that guilt for 3 years. | 三年来我一直活在愧疚中 |
[25:08] | I am not about to let Oliver take the blame | 我不想让奥利弗和罗伊一样 |
[25:11] | for me the same way that Roy did. | 为了我而背负罪名 |
[25:14] | And that’s why I’m here– | 因此我来这里 |
[25:17] | to set the record straight. | 以正视听 |
[25:18] | Thank you. Your witness. | 谢谢 轮到你了 |
[25:24] | If you’re the Green Arrow, how come Rene Ramirez | 假设你是绿箭侠 雷内·拉米雷斯怎么会 |
[25:27] | testified under oath that Oliver Queen is? | 为奥利弗·奎恩宣誓作证呢 |
[25:30] | Well, I would suspect that he was being pressured to. | 我怀疑他是被逼的 |
[25:34] | Are you saying he perjured himself? | 你是说他为自己作伪证吗 |
[25:36] | Well, I don’t know. I’m not a lawyer. | 我不知道 我又不是律师 |
[25:38] | I’m just the Green Arrow. | 我只是绿箭侠 |
[25:41] | And I am telling you I am the only man | 而且我告诉你 我才是 |
[25:43] | that has ever worn this hood. | 真正穿过这件兜帽衫的人 |
[25:45] | Mr. Merlyn, you’re under arrest | 梅林先生 你涉嫌谋杀罪 伤害罪 |
[25:48] | on suspicion of murder, assault, | 2017年的反治安维护者立法行动 |
[25:50] | and violation of the anti-vigilante act of 2017. | 你被捕了 |
[25:53] | The bailiff will remand Mr. Merlyn into custody. | 法警将对梅林先生关押候审 |
[25:56] | Objection, your honor. | 反对 法官大人 |
[25:57] | It’s the people’s contention that Mr. Merlyn here | 这位梅林先生不是绿箭侠 |
[25:59] | is not the Green Arrow. | 这是大家公认的 |
[26:00] | Be that as it may, | 尽管如此 |
[26:01] | I can’t just let him walk out of my courtroom. | 我不能就这样让他走出我的法庭 |
[26:04] | You know, if it’s any consolation, | 如果能宽慰到你 |
[26:05] | my team is going to extract me | 我的团队会在我入狱前 |
[26:07] | before I ever get to prison, so… | 把我剔除出队 所以… |
[26:10] | Get him out of here. | 把他带出去 |
[26:13] | Your honor, the defense moves for a dismissal. | 法官大人 被告申请驳回诉讼 |
[26:15] | Nice try, but it’s the jury’s job to sort out | 想得美 但陪审团的职责就是整顿 |
[26:17] | this kind of mess, | 这种混乱情况 |
[26:18] | And that’s what I’m gonna let them do. | 这就是我要让他们做的 |
[26:29] | Guys, on the way to Iron Heights, | 大伙们 在去铁山监狱的路上 |
[26:31] | You think we could stop at a drive-through? | 可以在得来速停一下吗 |
[26:33] | I am starving. | 我饿死了 |
[26:34] | We’re not going to Iron Heights. | 我们不去铁山监狱 |
[26:35] | Mr. Diaz really wants to meet you. | 迪亚兹先生很想见你 |
[26:38] | All right. So where did we land on the drive-through? | 好 那我们停在得来速哪里呢 |
[26:40] | It’s my treat. | 我请客哦 |
[26:43] | You know, 6 against one. | 6对1 |
[26:45] | That’s not really a fair fight. | 可不公平啊 |
[26:47] | You should’ve brought backup.I did. | 你该带上援军的 我带了 |
[26:58] | You’re cutting it a little close there, aren’t you, John? | 时机卡得挺准啊 约翰 |
[27:02] | What’s your exit strategy? | 撤退策略是什么 |
[27:04] | Sitting right there. | 坐那儿 |
[27:08] | Well, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[27:15] | – Thanks for doing this. – My pleasure. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[27:17] | I always wanted to say, “I am spartacus.” | 我总想说 我是斯巴达克斯 |
[27:23] | Christopher Chance. | 克里斯托弗·钱斯 |
[27:24] | Rene Ramirez. | 雷内·拉米雷斯 |
[27:26] | Hey, I think I bought you a perjury charge back there, Rene. | 我想我在那儿给你背上了伪证罪 雷内 |
[27:28] | A small price to pay for a clear conscience. | 那是问心无愧的小代价 |
[27:31] | You think it worked? | 你觉得有效果了吗 |
[27:32] | At the very least, we’ve created | 起码 我们制造了 |
[27:33] | some very serious reasonable doubt. | 一些很严密的合理性怀疑 |
[27:35] | Yeah. Let’s hope so. | 希望如此 |
[27:44] | So… | 那… |
[27:46] | When you said I didn’t have to take the chance of lying, | 当你说我不必趁机撒谎时 |
[27:49] | that was a pun. | 是个双关语 |
[27:50] | I don’t do puns. | 我没有说双关语 |
[27:51] | Well, that was Christopher Chance | 那我在那看到的是 |
[27:52] | I did just see in there, right? | 克里斯托弗·钱斯 对吧 |
[27:53] | Yes. I’m sorry that I couldn’t loop you in. | 是的 抱歉我不能提前告诉你 |
[27:55] | We had Officer Parks listening | 帕克斯警官能听到我们 |
[27:57] | to every word that we said, and I… | 说的每句话 我… |
[28:04] | I didn’t know Chance was gonna use Tommy’s face. | 我不知道钱斯会用汤米的脸 |
[28:08] | Well, yeah, I mean, I guess they were thinking, | 是啊 我猜他们是想 |
[28:09] | “What’s more compelling | 有什么会比一个死者的证词 |
[28:11] | than a testimony from a dead guy,” Right? | 来得更引人注目呢 是不是 |
[28:15] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[28:16] | – Mr. Mayor. – We’ve got a problem. | -市长先生 -我们有麻烦了 |
[28:19] | Not anymore. Chance just saved our bacon. | 没事了 钱斯刚让我们幸免于难 |
[28:21] | Laurel told me. | 劳蕾尔告诉我了 |
[28:22] | She also told me that Diaz is making | 她还说迪亚兹在准备 |
[28:24] | her testify as a rebuttal witness. | 她作为反驳证人的证词 |
[28:27] | He’s sending her in there | 他派她去那儿 |
[28:28] | with Chance’s entire CIA file. | 还带上了钱斯的整个中情局档案 |
[28:31] | She will be telling the jury everything | 她会告诉陪审团所有 |
[28:33] | about what you guys just pulled in there, | 你们在那安排的一切 |
[28:37] | or Diaz is going to kill her. | 否则迪亚兹就要杀了她 |
[28:39] | How does Diaz even know about Chance? | 迪亚兹怎么会知道钱斯的事 |
[28:42] | Because Diaz has access to everything | 因为迪亚兹有办法得知所有 |
[28:44] | that Cayden James learned from his… | 之前凯登·詹姆斯的信息源… |
[28:49] | It’s the bug in the bunker. | 地堡的窃听器 |
[28:50] | I’m sorry, Oliver. | 真抱歉 奥利弗 |
[28:53] | We’ll think of something. | 我们会想出办法的 |
[28:54] | I’ll give you guys some room. | 你们好好想想 |
[29:02] | Ok. Ok. So… | 好吧 那… |
[29:06] | Ok, what’s the something that we’re gonna think of? | 我们能想出什么办法 |
[29:08] | Jean suggested that I just admit I’m the Green Arrow | 简建议我承认自己就是绿箭 |
[29:10] | and we go for some sort of jury nullification, | 然后走一个陪审团否认权的过场 |
[29:13] | but I explained to her that I would like to have a life | 但我跟她解释在成为绿箭后 |
[29:16] | after being the Green Arrow, | 我还想过正常的生活 |
[29:17] | But, more importantly, I… | 但更重要的是 我… |
[29:20] | I cannot put a target on you and William. | 我不能让你和威廉姆斯成为靶子 |
[29:22] | Let me worry about me and william. | 让我来操心自己和威廉姆斯的事 |
[29:24] | Let me at least take that off your plate. | 至少让我为你分担一些 |
[29:28] | That’s not how wedding vows work. | 我们的结婚誓言不是这样的 |
[29:30] | Well, we didn’t exchange vows. | 我们并没有交换誓言 |
[29:32] | But if we did, exchange means “Goes both ways.” | 但如果交换了 那也是双向的 |
[29:37] | So we fight for each other, Oliver. | 我们为彼此而战 奥利弗 |
[29:40] | We protect each other. | 保护彼此 |
[29:44] | We’re gonna save each other. | 拯救彼此 |
[29:45] | I can’t save anyone from behind bars. | 我在监狱里就救不了任何人 |
[29:47] | We’ll get you out, just like we got John out. | 我们会救你出来的 就像我们救约翰一样 |
[29:49] | I could break out of prison, Felicity, | 我可以越狱 费利西蒂 |
[29:51] | but then what, you know? | 但又会怎样呢 |
[29:54] | I–I’m not abandoning the two of you. | 我不会抛弃你们俩 |
[29:56] | I can’t make the two of you fugitives. | 我不能让你俩逃亡 |
[29:58] | Oh, we’re gonna be ok. | 我们会没事的 |
[30:00] | John and I have been talking, | 约翰和我说过了 |
[30:01] | And, uh, if I go to prison, I need… | 如果我入狱 我需要… |
[30:08] | You and William to go into A.R.G.U.S. protective custody. | 你和威廉姆斯在天眼会的保护之下 |
[30:11] | Oliver… | 奥利弗… |
[30:15] | We’re not… | 我们还没有… |
[30:16] | We’re not there yet. | 还没有到那一步 |
[30:19] | We cannot live in denial, all right? | 我们不能逃避现实 好吗 |
[30:22] | We have to have a plan. | 我们得有个计划 |
[30:26] | I can handle losing my freedom. | 我能接受失去自由 |
[30:31] | I cannot handle losing you and William. | 但我不能接受失去你和威廉姆斯 |
[30:49] | I solemnly affirm to tell the truth, | 我庄严宣誓说出事实 |
[30:51] | the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. | 所有事实 |
[30:54] | Ms. Lance, the defendant here has publicly acknowledged | 兰斯小姐 被告公开告知 |
[30:57] | that you were the vigilante known as the Black Canary. | 你就是名为黑金丝雀的治安维持者 |
[31:01] | Is it fair to take Mr. Queen at his word? | 听信奥利弗先生的话是否恰当呢 |
[31:04] | On that, at least. | 至少这个是可信的 |
[31:05] | And being that the Black Canary is | 而且黑金丝雀 |
[31:07] | a known associate of the Green Arrow, | 是绿箭已知的伙伴 |
[31:11] | is it fair to say you know his true identity? | 说你知道他的真实身份 是否恰当呢 |
[31:14] | I do. I know who the Green Arrow is. | 我确实知道绿箭是谁 |
[31:17] | Good girl. | 好姑娘 |
[31:19] | Over the course of this trial, | 在审讯过程中 |
[31:20] | We heard Rene Ramirez testify that Oliver Queen | 我们得知雷内·拉米雷斯指认奥利弗·奎恩 |
[31:25] | was the Green Arrow, | 就是绿箭 |
[31:26] | but a man calling himself Tommy Merlyn claims that identity. | 但一个自称汤米·梅林的人声称自己是绿箭 |
[31:31] | Ms. Lance, if you would, please, | 兰斯小姐 如果可以 |
[31:32] | just help me out here. | 请你告诉我们 |
[31:35] | Who’s telling the truth? | 谁说的是真话 |
[31:38] | I got an idea, hoss. Help me out? | 我有主意 老大 帮我吗 |
[31:41] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[31:50] | Ms. Lance… | 兰斯小姐 |
[31:53] | Who is the Green Arrow? | 谁是绿箭 |
[32:02] | Tommy Merlyn. | 汤米·梅林 |
[32:05] | Oliver Queen is not the Green Arrow. | 奥利弗·奎恩不是绿箭 |
[32:10] | Testimony being closed, | 作证完毕 |
[32:11] | We’ll take a short recess | 大家稍作休息 |
[32:12] | and resume for closing arguments. | 接着继续结案陈词 |
[32:19] | No comment. No comment! | 无可奉告 无可奉告 |
[32:22] | Hey, back up. Give her a break, please. | 退后 让她休息一会 拜托 |
[32:25] | Hey, hey. Listen… | 听我说 |
[32:27] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[32:28] | Until Diaz gets a hold of me, yeah. | 在迪亚兹找到我之前都没事 |
[32:30] | I thought you said you were gonna bury Oliver. | 我以为你说过你要供出奥利弗 |
[32:31] | That was the plan. | 那是计划 |
[32:32] | Well, what made you change your mind? | 什么让你改了主意 |
[32:35] | You did. | 你 |
[32:38] | “The first step to standing up to him | 要反抗他的第一步 |
[32:39] | is to stand up to him.” | 就是反抗他 |
[32:44] | You can’t stay in town. | 你不能呆在城里 |
[32:45] | Don’t worry. Thanks to you, I now know exactly what I have to do. | 别担心 多亏了你 现在我知道自己该做什么 |
[32:56] | Earlier, Judge McGarvey said it fell upon you, the jury | 早前 麦加维法官说依靠你们 陪审团 |
[33:00] | to sort out what he deemed to be “a mess.” | 整顿他定义为混乱的情况 |
[33:04] | True, we have contradicting witnesses. | 是的 我们有反驳证人 |
[33:08] | And, yes, we have conflicting testimonies, | 是的 我们有矛盾证词 |
[33:10] | But that is not a mess, ladies and gentlemen. | 但那可不仅仅是场混乱 女士们先生们 |
[33:13] | That is the textbook definition of reasonable doubt. | 那是教科书定义的合理怀疑 |
[33:27] | 15 minutes after being taken into custody, | 被拘留的15分钟后 |
[33:30] | Tommy Merlyn Was freed by members of the Green Arrow’s team. | 汤米·梅林被绿箭小队中的一员救出 |
[33:34] | Now, you might take that as evidence | 你虽然可以拿这当作证据证明 |
[33:36] | that he is, in fact, the Green Arrow, | 事实上 他是绿箭侠 |
[33:38] | But I would like to offer you | 但我还是想提供 |
[33:40] | a much more plausible explanation, | 一个更为可信的解释 |
[33:42] | And that is Oliver Queen has people and resources | 那就是奥利弗·奎恩有人力与资源 |
[33:47] | at his disposal to do whatever it takes to keep his secrets. | 来不惜一切代价保护他的秘密 |
[33:51] | And don’t think that doesn’t mean | 不要以为他做不到让 |
[33:53] | someone falling out of the sky into this courtroom | 某个从天上掉下来到这个法庭的人 |
[33:56] | with a false face and a made-up story. | 带着伪装的脸和编造的故事 |
[33:58] | Because Tommy Merlyn is just another Roy Harper. | 因为汤米·梅林不过是另一个罗伊·哈珀 |
[34:02] | He’s just another man willing to go to prison | 他只不过是另一个情愿进监狱 |
[34:06] | to cover up the crimes that that man committed. | 来掩盖那个男人犯下罪行的人 |
[34:10] | Don’t let him get away with it. Not again. | 不能让他逃脱了 再一次 |
[34:15] | Not ever again. | 永远不行 |
[34:21] | What happens now? | 现在什么情况 |
[34:23] | It’s up to the jury. | 由陪审团做主 |
[34:26] | Yeah, but what if Diaz got to them, too? | 要是迪亚兹也控制住他们了呢 |
[34:33] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[34:42] | William, I love you very much. | 威廉 我很爱很爱你 |
[34:44] | I love both of you very much. | 我很爱很爱你们俩 |
[34:46] | And whatever happens, | 不论发生什么 |
[34:48] | nothing is gonna change that. | 都改变不了我对你们的爱 |
[34:49] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[34:50] | I mean that the man who wants me in prison | 我是说想让我进监狱的人 |
[34:55] | controls the judge, | 控制着法官 |
[34:56] | and we think it’s a pretty good bet that he has | 我们也觉得他有很大几率 |
[35:00] | a strong influence over the jury. | 对陪审团也有着强烈影响 |
[35:03] | What does that mean? | 这什么意思 |
[35:04] | It means I might be going to prison, ok? | 就是说我有可能会进监狱 |
[35:10] | If that happens, Felicity has assured me | 如果真是那样 费利西蒂已经跟我保证 |
[35:16] | that she is going to make sure you grow into the man | 她会确保你能成长为我心中 |
[35:22] | that I know you can be. | 所期望的人 |
[35:24] | I don’t want you to go. | 我不想你走 |
[35:25] | I don’t want to go either. | 我也不想走 |
[35:29] | Ok? I don’t… | 好吗 我不 |
[35:33] | I wish it was up to me, but it’s not. | 我希望是由我决定 但这不是 |
[35:36] | You are strong like me, | 你和我一样坚强 |
[35:40] | stronger even. | 甚至比我坚强 |
[35:43] | So whatever happens and wherever I am… | 所以不管发生什么 不管我在哪 |
[35:53] | You need to know that I am always right here with you. | 你要知道我会一直守护在你身边 |
[36:04] | – What is it? – The jury’s back. | -怎么了 -陪审团回来了 |
[36:06] | They have a verdict. | 他们有了判决 |
[36:12] | Will the defendant please rise? | 被告请起立 |
[36:15] | Please publish the verdict. | 请宣读判决 |
[36:17] | In the matter of the “People vs. Oliver queen,” | 在人民诉奥利弗·奎恩一案中 |
[36:19] | on all 26 counts of the indictment, | 诉讼方共计26票 |
[36:21] | we find the defendant guilty. | 被告被判有罪 |
[36:26] | Members of the jury, | 陪审团人员 |
[36:28] | the court thanks you for your service. | 法庭感谢你们的出席 |
[36:30] | You’re dismissed. | 你们可以离开了 |
[36:31] | The defense moves | 被告方要求法官 |
[36:32] | for judgment not withstanding the verdict. | 驳回陪审团判决 |
[36:35] | Ms. Loring, as you know, | 洛林女士 你是知道的 |
[36:37] | the standard for granting a jnov requires a verdict | 允许法官驳回陪审团判决的标准需要的判决 |
[36:40] | that no reasonable jury could arrive at. | 是没有哪个合理的陪审团可以做出的 |
[36:48] | I find such a circumstance here. | 我认为现在就是这种情况 |
[36:51] | Your honor– | 法官大人 |
[36:52] | The evidence presented was so conflicting | 一切所呈证据都互相矛盾 |
[36:55] | that it created reasonable doubt. | 使其可建立合理怀疑 |
[36:57] | The defense motion | 被告方要求的 |
[36:58] | for a judgment not withstanding the verdict | 允许法官驳回陪审团判决的行为 |
[37:00] | is granted. | 被允许 |
[37:01] | Mr. Queen, see probation. | 奎恩先生 去见缓刑官 |
[37:04] | Then you’re free to go. | 然后你就可以走了 |
[37:12] | Oh, my god. How is this possible? | 天哪 这怎么可能 |
[37:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:23] | Congratulations, man. | 恭喜你啊 哥们 |
[37:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:26] | I’m surprised Judge McGarvey had it in him, you know? | 我十分惊喜麦加维法官还良心未泯 |
[37:28] | I totally thought he was in the tank for Diaz. | 我真的以为他被迪亚兹收买了 |
[37:31] | I absolutely am. | 我也是 |
[37:33] | And mr. Diaz isn’t the forgiving type. | 迪亚兹先生可不是宽宏大量的那种 |
[37:40] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[37:41] | Wait. Wait, wait. When did you…? | 等等 等等 你什么时候 |
[37:44] | During jury deliberation. | 在陪审图审议期间 |
[37:45] | You know, the judge can argue that he got rolled, | 你知道 法官可以争辩他被设套了 |
[37:47] | but no one’s gonna believe him. | 但没人会相信他 |
[37:50] | Thanks again, man. I owe you another one. | 再次感谢 老兄 我又欠你一次 |
[37:52] | Yeah, well, after Kasnia, | 是啊 卡斯尼亚之后 |
[37:53] | let’s just call it even. | 我们就此抹平吧 |
[37:55] | Chris… | 克里斯 |
[37:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:58] | Yeah. Always happy to help. | 很高兴我能帮到你 |
[38:00] | Just try not to need me again | 试着别再需要我了 |
[38:02] | for at least another year. | 怎么也要坚持一年 |
[38:08] | That was a brilliant move. Thank you. | 这步棋下的太机智了 谢谢 |
[38:10] | Well, I wish I could take the credit, Oliver, | 我也希望我能居功 奥利弗 |
[38:12] | but it wasn’t my idea. | 但这不是我的注意 |
[38:17] | Dad, you might want to close your eyes for this part. | 爸爸 接下来这部分你最好闭上眼 |
[38:19] | Th–that was just one time I was scared. | 我就只害怕过这一次 |
[38:21] | That’s not cool. That’s not cool at all. | 这可不酷 一点都不酷 |
[38:25] | Go to your room and lock the door. | 回你房间锁上门 |
[38:26] | Is it the guy from the courtroom? | 是法庭上来人了吗 |
[38:27] | I said, go now. | 我让你现在就去 |
[38:53] | You can take a shot at me if you want to. | 你想的话可以开枪打我 |
[38:55] | Just, it’s gonna ruin me saying thank you. | 这样我就没法说谢谢你了 |
[38:59] | You can’t be too safe. | 你也不会太平 |
[39:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:08] | Don’t mention it. | 别提了 |
[39:10] | When I rolled over on you last November, | 我去年十一月跟你翻脸的时候 |
[39:13] | I was thinking about my kid, | 心里想的都是我孩子 |
[39:14] | even though I knew it meant it’d take you away from yours. | 就算我知道这代表着你要和你孩子分离 |
[39:20] | I’m really sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:21] | Apology accepted. | 我接受你的道歉 |
[39:23] | Look, I’m sorry if I… | 听着 我也很抱歉 |
[39:26] | made you feel like you couldn’t come to me | 如果我让你觉得在沃森将你置于 |
[39:29] | when Watson put you in that position. | 如此境地的时候没法来找我 |
[39:33] | I’m very sorry for everything that happened afterwards. | 我对之后发生的所有事情感到抱歉 |
[39:45] | It wasn’t me. I never did it. | 那不是我 我从没做过 |
[39:47] | Listen to me. It wasn’t– | 听我说 那不是 |
[39:51] | It wasn’t me, I swear. | 那不是我 我发誓 |
[39:55] | The only law that I abide by | 我遵守的唯一法则 |
[39:58] | is following through on my word. | 就是听我的命令 |
[40:01] | You failed at that. | 你失败了 |
[40:04] | So what would you have me do? | 你想让我拿你怎样 |
[40:06] | These two men, they broke into my chambers. | 那两个人 他们闯进了我的房间 |
[40:08] | They knocked me out. You have to… | 把我打昏 你一定要 |
[40:14] | The legal system in this country, | 这个国家的法制体系 |
[40:17] | it’s going to hell. | 就要下地狱了 |
[40:24] | You really must be stupid, | 你真是蠢啊 |
[40:27] | showing your face… | 还敢让我看见你 |
[40:31] | after the crap you pulled in court. | 在你在法院给我搅局之后 |
[40:33] | No. I’m smart enough to know there’s no place I can run | 不 我只是够聪明 知道自己 |
[40:37] | where you can’t find me. | 没法逃出你的掌心 |
[40:50] | I am so sorry, Ricardo. | 真是对不起啊 里卡多 |
[40:57] | Fool me once. | 耍我一次 |
[41:04] | Couldn’t get it out in time. | 没能逃过 |
[41:08] | Come on. | 行了 |
[41:10] | I had a plan. | 我有个能让奥利弗·奎恩 |
[41:12] | get Oliver Queen discredited, | 名誉扫地的计划 |
[41:15] | Imprisoned. | 让他进监狱 |
[41:18] | I worked for months to make that happen. | 我为之计划了数月 |
[41:22] | I’m so sorry to disappoint you. | 对不起让你失望了 |
[41:25] | Oh, I’m not disappointed, baby. | 我可没有失望 宝贝 |
[41:30] | I’m moving on to plan B– | 我要执行计划B了 |
[41:35] | Killing Oliver Queen… | 那就是杀了奥利弗·奎恩 |
[41:37] | And anyone and everyone he cares about. | 还有他关心的任何人 |