时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | – Previously on “Arrow”… – No, adrian! | -《绿箭》前情回顾 -不 阿德里安 |
[00:03] | The two of you are working for Ricardo Diaz. | 你们俩为里卡多·迪亚兹卖命 |
[00:04] | You’re both fired effective immediately. | 你俩都被炒了 即刻生效 |
[00:06] | 突发新闻 市长妨碍司法公正 | |
[00:06] | Obviously, the mayor terminated us to impede the prosecution | 市长明目张胆地阻扰我们 |
[00:10] | of his activities as the green arrow. | 起诉他身为绿箭侠犯下的罪行 |
[00:11] | What oliver queen did is an impeachable offense. | 奥利弗·奎恩的行为应该受到弹劾 |
[00:14] | The way you lead alienates | 你的领导方式 |
[00:16] | – everyone and everything around you. – Look. | -疏远了你周围的所有人 -听着 |
[00:19] | You put the team at risk by lying! | 你的谎言让小队处于危险之中 |
[00:22] | You leave a trail of bodies | 不管你到哪 |
[00:24] | every damn place that you go! | 都有人因你而死 |
[00:26] | My trail of bodies | 因我而死的人 |
[00:28] | Doesn’t include my own brother. | 不包括我的亲兄弟 |
[00:29] | Truth is, oliver, you have become a better man | 事实上 奥利弗 你成长进步了 |
[00:32] | But, with your focus split, a worse leader. | 但如果重心分散 就是个更糟的领袖 |
[00:34] | If I’m gonna be the best version of myself, | 如果我要实现个人最佳 |
[00:37] | It can’t be with you. | 就不能跟你一起 |
[00:41] | You told Rebecca what’s going on? | 你把那件事告诉丽贝卡了 |
[00:43] | You kidding? She’d have my nuts in a vice | 你在逗我吗 她要是知道我受贿 |
[00:45] | if she knew I was on the take. | 我就无路可走了 |
[00:46] | She doesn’t get it. It’s a different city now. | 她不懂 这城市早就不复从前了 |
[00:48] | It’s a different world. | 此一时彼一时 |
[00:50] | We better call backup. | 我们最好请求支援 |
[00:52] | It might just be a power surge. | 可能只是电压不稳 |
[00:53] | It’s not. Call backup now! | 不是 快请求支援 |
[00:59] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[01:00] | Come on out, you son of a bitch! | 快出来 王八蛋 |
[01:03] | Where’s Diaz? | 迪亚兹在哪 |
[01:04] | Somewhere inside surrounded by a hundred cops. | 在里面 有一百多个警察保护他 |
[01:06] | You’ll never get to him. | 你见不到他的 |
[01:11] | – He’s here. – That was predictable. | -他来了 -料到了 |
[01:14] | Lockdown mode now. Protect Diaz. | 启动封锁模式 保护迪亚兹 |
[01:47] | Where’s Diaz? | 迪亚兹在哪 |
[01:51] | Where’s Diaz? | 迪亚兹在哪 |
[01:53] | In there. | 在那里面 |
[02:04] | This is gonna be fun. | 好玩的来了 |
[02:14] | Allies are in short supply for Mayor Queen | 对金伯利·希尔队长 |
[02:17] | as the city reacts in the wake | 和萨米尔·阿曼德检察官 |
[02:18] | of the sudden firing of captain kimberly hill | 突如其来的解雇导致了奎恩市长 |
[02:21] | and D.A. Samir Armand. | 紧缺盟友 |
[02:22] | Though city hall maintains the firings had no relation | 尽管市政厅依然坚持此次解雇 |
[02:25] | to the ongoing investigation into the Mayor’s | 与对市长是治安维持者绿箭侠身份 |
[02:27] | reputed vigilantism as the green arrow, | 进行的持续调查毫无关联 |
[02:30] | Sources within the city council say | 然而市政厅内部人员称 |
[02:32] | that impeachment is highly possible. | 对市长的弹劾是极为可能的 |
[02:34] | No. They can’t actually impeach you for firing | 不 他们不能因为解雇两个 |
[02:36] | two people on Diaz’s payroll. | 迪亚兹的手下弹劾你 |
[02:38] | They can if they claim I did it to protect myself. | 要是他们断言我是为了自保就可以 |
[02:41] | Look. We need rock-solid proof | 听着 我们需要绝对可靠的证据 |
[02:44] | that they are working for Diaz. | 证明他们在为迪亚兹卖命 |
[02:45] | That’s why you have me, | 这就是你需要我的原因 |
[02:46] | but in the meantime, I have something else. | 但与此同时 我有这个给你 |
[02:48] | I just got some more evidence | 我刚拿到迪亚兹渗透 |
[02:50] | on how Diaz has corrupted the SCPD. | 星城警局的证据 |
[02:51] | So ever since Dinah and company got fired, | 自从黛娜和她的同伴被解雇后 |
[02:54] | I have been monitoring the station’s | 我就一直在监视警局的 |
[02:56] | internal security feed, | 内部安全信息 |
[02:57] | And every night at 10:13, this happens, | 每晚10点13 这个都会出现 |
[03:00] | And then–boop– 45 minutes later, | 然后 45分钟后 |
[03:04] | the feed goes back online like clockwork. | 监控又准时上线 |
[03:07] | He’s monitoring his minions in blue. | 他在监视他警局的卧底 |
[03:09] | – He’s got to be. – I agree. | -一定是 -我同意 |
[03:11] | If you’re thinking what I think you’re thinking, | 如果你想的和我认为你想的一样 |
[03:12] | you need to stop thinking it right now. It’s bad. | 那你得赶快停下 这样不好 |
[03:14] | I can’t make a move on Diaz unless I know where he is, | 我知道他在哪才能对迪亚兹展开进一步行动 |
[03:16] | and you just told me where he is | 你又刚好告诉了我他每晚 |
[03:18] | every night at 10:13. | 10点13都会去哪 |
[03:19] | You can’t storm the bad cop castle by yourself, Oliver. | 奥利弗你没法独自将坏警察一举拿下 |
[03:22] | – It is suicide. – If I get Diaz, | -简直是送死 -我把迪亚兹拿下 |
[03:23] | this is all done– | 一切就都结束了 |
[03:25] | The investigation, the corruption, | 调查 腐败 |
[03:27] | the impeachment, all of it. | 弹劾 这一切 |
[03:29] | I stop all of it. | 我会结束一切 |
[03:29] | You can’t go there alone. | 你不能只身闯进去 |
[03:31] | You will not come out. | 你逃不出来的 |
[03:34] | You need help. | 你需要后援 |
[03:35] | All of our help quit. | 我们所有的后援都没了 |
[03:37] | Well, maybe John has changed his mind. | 或许约翰改主意了 |
[03:40] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[03:41] | Hey, Oliver. | 嘿 奥利弗 |
[03:48] | John. | 约翰 |
[03:51] | What do you need? | 你来干什么 |
[03:52] | Well, Felicity said that she needed | 费利西蒂说她需要 |
[03:53] | to update the code on my chip. | 更新我芯片上的代码 |
[03:56] | She also said that you would be at city hall. | 她还说你会在市政厅 |
[03:58] | Well, I said he might be. | 我是说他可能会在 |
[04:00] | I didn’t say he would be, | 没说他一定会在 |
[04:02] | And, yeah, I “Parent trapped” you, | 是啊 我想给你们当和事佬 |
[04:03] | but it was a little naive of you to think | 鉴于你们对我的了解 |
[04:05] | that I wouldn’t considering how well | 你们要是觉得我不会那样做 |
[04:06] | you know me, you know. | 就有点天真了 对吧 |
[04:08] | Now that we are all together, | 既然我们都到齐了 |
[04:11] | We can talk about what happened. | 我们就聊聊到底怎么回事吧 |
[04:13] | I’m pretty sure John has said everything he needs to say. | 我确定约翰已经把他想说的都说了 |
[04:15] | I think you’re absolutely right. I did. | 你说得对 我是都说了 |
[04:16] | Guys, this isn’t about what he said | 两位 这和你说的或者他说的 |
[04:18] | or what he said or your egos. | 或是你们的自尊心都没关系 |
[04:20] | We have bigger problems at hand here. | 我们这里有个烫手山芋要处理 |
[04:22] | We need to stop Diaz, | 我们要制止迪亚兹 |
[04:23] | And we have some pretty good intel. | 我们有些很可靠的情报 |
[04:24] | Good intel tends to fall apart in the hands | 可靠的情报在垃圾领导人的手里 |
[04:26] | of bad leadership, don’t you think? | 也没什么作用 对吧 |
[04:27] | Oliver, come on. It doesn’t have to be that way. | 奥利弗 行了吧 你犯不着这样 |
[04:29] | How would you like it to be? | 你想怎么样 |
[04:33] | Well, it doesn’t change the fact that neither of you | 他想怎么样也改变不了你们俩 |
[04:35] | can take down Diaz alone. | 谁都解决不了迪亚兹的事实 |
[04:36] | I think there’s more than one way to catch Diaz. | 我觉得还有方法能抓住迪亚兹 |
[04:38] | I’ve been offered a job at A.R.G.U.S. | 我在天眼会得到一份工作 |
[04:40] | Gonna take it? | 你打算去吗 |
[04:41] | Thinking about it. Why? | 还在考虑 怎么了 |
[04:43] | Last time you needed something from A.R.G.U.S., | 上次你需要天眼会的东西时 |
[04:44] | you had to steal it. | 你还得去偷 |
[04:46] | Oliver, you keep that attitude, man, | 奥利弗 你要是一直这个态度 |
[04:49] | you’re gonna end up all alone. | 你就等着孤独终老吧 |
[04:51] | I’ve listened to your advice | 过去六年里 |
[04:52] | for the last 6 years. | 我一直听取你的建议 |
[04:55] | I think I’ve earned a reprieve. | 我觉得我应该放松一下 |
[05:02] | That is not how I thought that would go. | 我可没预料到事情会发展成这样 |
[05:05] | Sure it was. This is who he is, Felicity, | 当然了 他就是这样 费利西蒂 |
[05:09] | And no one knows that more than you. | 没人比你更清楚 |
[05:15] | Elected officials cannot fire | 被选举出的官员们 |
[05:16] | the very law enforcement personnel investigating them. | 无权开除执法机关中调查他们的人事职员 |
[05:20] | To do so is the definition of obstruction of justice. | 这是妨碍司法公正的行为 |
[05:22] | Captain Hill and D.A. Armand | 希尔队长和阿曼德检察官 |
[05:24] | were actively sabotaging this city | 与里卡多·迪亚兹结盟的行为 |
[05:25] | by aligning themselves with Ricardo Diaz. | 是在主动破坏这座城市 |
[05:28] | I was not obstructing justice. | 我没有妨碍司法公正 |
[05:31] | – I was serving it. – From what I understand, | -我在维护司法公正 -据我所知 |
[05:33] | Ricardo Diaz is a second-rate drug dealer | 里卡多·迪亚兹是个二流毒贩 |
[05:36] | who was released from prison on a technicality. | 因诉讼的程序问题被从监狱释放 |
[05:39] | I fail to see your point. | 我不明白你的意思 |
[05:40] | The idea that he could compromise | 说他能领导 |
[05:42] | a police captain and a district attorney | 警察队长和地方检察官 |
[05:46] | is laughable. | 岂不可笑 |
[05:47] | I assume that the mayor | 假设市长有机会 |
[05:49] | will get a chance to address the city council, | 能在市政局讲话 将他所知道的事实 |
[05:51] | lay out the facts as he sees them. | 一一列举 |
[05:53] | Preliminary impeachment proceedings | 预备弹劾章程 |
[05:55] | begin this afternoon. | 今天下午开始 |
[05:57] | The mayor will have a chance | 市长有机会 |
[05:58] | to plead his case, of course. | 为自己辩解 那是自然 |
[06:00] | For your sake, Mr. Mayor, | 为了你自己 市长先生 |
[06:01] | and for the sake of your administration, | 还有你的行政机构 |
[06:03] | I hope you have something more concrete to offer | 除了未经证实的怀疑以外 |
[06:06] | the council other than unsupported suspicions. | 我希望你能提供给委员会更实在的证据 |
[06:13] | And I know we haven’t always gotten along, | 我知道我们一直相处不和 |
[06:15] | but I do believe in due process. | 但我相信法定诉讼程序是公正的 |
[06:19] | I’ll make sure the council | 我会确保委员会 |
[06:20] | approaches this fairly. | 正当处理这件事 |
[06:23] | I will see you and the council this afternoon with evidence. | 我今天下午会带着证据去见你和委员会 |
[06:31] | You mind if I ask what evidence exactly? | 你介意我问一下是什么证据吗 |
[06:33] | Felicity’s working on it. | 费利西蒂正在处理 |
[06:35] | I guess that’s somewhat reassuring. | 这多少也算可靠吧 |
[06:36] | On the bright side, if I get impeached, you get promoted. | 往好处想 我被弹劾之后你就能升职了 |
[06:40] | I’m not much of a politician, Oliver. | 我算不上是政治家 奥利弗 |
[06:42] | Well, with Diaz running the city, | 迪亚兹掌控这座城市 |
[06:43] | It’s not really politics, is it? | 根本称不上是政治 不是吗 |
[06:46] | Is that the only thing bothering you–Diaz? | 让你闹心的就只有迪亚兹这一件事吗 |
[06:51] | You’ve looked better. | 你看上去很糟 |
[06:52] | John quit. | 约翰不干了 |
[06:56] | I’d say he quit the team, but… | 他离开了团队 但是 |
[06:59] | There’s no team. | 并不存在什么团队 |
[07:02] | He seems to think I’m to blame for that. | 他觉得这都是我的错 |
[07:03] | Well, I don’t see it that way. | 我并不赞同 |
[07:05] | – You’re not there, Quentin. – Yeah, I know, | -你不在场 昆汀 -没错 |
[07:07] | But I was there when the hood first showed up, remember? | 但绿箭侠第一次出现时我在场 记得吗 |
[07:10] | And that guy bears very little resemblance | 当时的你和现在的你 |
[07:12] | to the guy I’m talking to now. | 完全不一样 |
[07:13] | I mean, look at you. You’re the mayor, you’re a family man. | 你看你当上了市长 有了自己的家庭 |
[07:16] | You’re out busting your hump every night for this city. | 每天你都在为这座城市奔波卖命 |
[07:19] | I’ve seen how much you’ve changed, Oliver. | 我亲眼目睹了你的变化 奥利弗 |
[07:21] | So why is all this happening? | 那为什么变成现在这样 |
[07:22] | Cayden James and Diaz, they’ve done a number, | 凯登·詹姆斯和迪亚兹都制造了不少麻烦 |
[07:25] | but things will get better. | 但情况一定会好转的 |
[07:26] | You just got to stay the course. | 你只要坚持下去 |
[07:30] | Where you going? | 你上哪儿去 |
[07:31] | I’m going to check in on Felicity, see if she’s making any progress. | 我想去看看费利西蒂那边进展如何 |
[07:35] | And I promised William that I would take him to his science fair. | 我还答应了威廉带他去科学展 |
[07:39] | It’s not the best timing. | 时机不太对 |
[07:40] | I think schools plan it that way. | 我觉得学校是故意的 |
[07:46] | Well, I mean, you outdid me. | 我觉得你比我强多了 |
[07:47] | For my science fair project, all I did was hack Napster. | 我的科学展项目只是黑了纳普斯特 |
[07:50] | What’s Napster? | 纳普斯特是什么 |
[07:52] | I am getting older by the minute. | 我是真的老了 |
[07:54] | I can’t believe you cloned a cabbage. | 真不敢相信你居然克隆了一颗卷心菜 |
[07:56] | When I was a girl, cabbage grew in the ground. | 在我小时候 卷心菜都长地里 |
[07:59] | Well, you’re a long way from home, Raisa. | 你现在离家可远了 蕾莎 |
[08:00] | That I know. I’ll put these in the car. | 我知道 我把这些放到车里去 |
[08:02] | – Thank you. – I just really hope it’s better | -谢谢 -我只求我的项目 |
[08:05] | than Sarah Epstein’s solar hot dog cooker. | 比莎拉·艾普斯汀的太阳能热狗机强 |
[08:07] | She’s really been talking it up. | 她吹得天花乱坠的 |
[08:09] | We’re gonna be late. Where’s dad? | 我们要迟到了 我爸呢 |
[08:11] | – Oh, he’ll be here in– – Hey. | -他马上就 -来了 |
[08:12] | – Finally. Let’s go. – Yeah. I know. | -你总算来了 我们出发吧 -好的 |
[08:14] | I just got to talk to Felicity for one second. | 我要先跟费莉希蒂说两句话 |
[08:16] | But we’re already late. | 但我们要迟到了 |
[08:17] | Just a minute. I promise. | 就一会儿 我发誓 |
[08:22] | Council’s convening. I promised them | 市议会马上要开会了 我答应他们 |
[08:24] | I would show them something. | 会提供确凿的证据 |
[08:26] | Prepare to be happy. | 高兴点吧 |
[08:27] | Documentation of threats from Diaz to Hill’s family and bank statements | 这是迪亚兹威胁希尔队长家人的证据以及 |
[08:30] | proving that he paid for Armand’s son’s cancer treatment. | 他支付阿曼德儿子癌症治疗费用的对账单 |
[08:33] | – That’s it. That’s good work. – Yeah. It’s really good work. | -这就够了 干得漂亮 -确实漂亮 |
[08:35] | It might be too good of work. | 可能太漂亮了 |
[08:36] | Without the SCPD, the only person that | 除了星城警局外 唯一能够搞到 |
[08:37] | can really obtain this type of evidence is– | 这些证据的人 |
[08:39] | well, as far as city council’s concerned is you. | 市议会能想到的就只有你了 |
[08:43] | Are you telling me that the single piece of evidence | 你的意思是说 唯一能够阻止他们 |
[08:45] | that will stop this imminent impeachment | 弹劾我的证据 |
[08:47] | is also the evidence that will | 同时也可以直接证明 |
[08:49] | directly connect me to being the Green Arrow? | 我就是绿箭侠 |
[08:50] | I mean, you could tell them that you’re married to a super-hacker. | 你也可以告诉他们 你老婆是超级黑客 |
[08:52] | – That’s not funny. – I know. | -这不是开玩笑 -我知道 |
[08:53] | I tried to plant a fake trail. It was just that I ran out of time. | 我本想写个假的路径 但时间不够 |
[08:56] | You ran out of time because you’re focusing | 你时间不够是因为你忙着 |
[08:58] | on making John and I reconcile instead of doing your job. | 当我和约翰的和事佬 而非专心工作 |
[09:03] | – I’m on your side here. – Are you on my side? | -我可是你这边的 -真的吗 |
[09:05] | – Yes, of course I’m on your side. – Are you sure you’re on my side? | -我当然是你这边的 -你确定 |
[09:06] | How could you even say something like that? | 你怎么能说这样的话 |
[09:07] | – What is wrong with you? – Dad, you said you’d– | -你到底怎么了 -爸 你说好了要 |
[09:09] | William, I’m right in the middle of something, please. | 威廉 我正忙着呢 |
[09:11] | – We’re gonna be late. – Well, then we’re gonna be late! | -我们要迟到了 -迟到就迟到 |
[09:20] | Buddy, I’m really sorry. | 孩子 我真的很抱歉 |
[09:23] | – Get out. – Felicity, it was an accident. | -出去 -费莉希蒂 我不是故意的 |
[09:25] | I will take care of William. | 我会照顾好威廉 |
[09:28] | Get out. | 你走 |
[09:49] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[09:50] | Looks like you half-expected me to be a member | 你那样子是觉得我是 |
[09:52] | of the League of Assassins. | 刺客联盟的人 |
[09:53] | No. I thought I heard something. | 不是的 我以为我听到了什么 |
[09:58] | – How’s William? – He won’t come out of his room. | -威廉还好吗 -他在房间里不肯出来 |
[10:01] | Look. I don’t– | 其实我并不想 |
[10:03] | I have no idea what came over me, | 我不知道我是中了什么邪 |
[10:05] | what made me lose it, uh, on him like that. | 冲他发那么大脾气 |
[10:10] | Everything’s piling up. | 烦心事都凑一块儿了 |
[10:12] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[10:14] | I think we should take some space, Oliver. | 我们应该互相留点空间 奥利弗 |
[10:26] | I’m sorry. What? | 你说什么 |
[10:27] | How you lost it on William, | 你对威廉发那么大脾气 |
[10:29] | that is crossing a line. | 实在太过分了 |
[10:31] | I know that you have a lot on your plate, | 我理解你要操心的事很多 |
[10:33] | with Diaz and John and the impeachment, | 又是迪亚兹 又是约翰 又是弹劾 |
[10:36] | But that is no excuse. | 但这不是借口 |
[10:37] | It can’t be an excuse. He’s your son. | 这怎么会是借口呢 他是你儿子啊 |
[10:39] | And you just showed him the man his father really is. | 你让他真正认识到他父亲是个怎样的人 |
[10:44] | That is not the man that I married. | 我嫁的人可不是这样的 |
[11:04] | – You ok? – Thanks for coming. | -你没事吧 -谢谢你来 |
[11:06] | Listen. I, uh, know I’ve said this already, | 我之前也说过 |
[11:09] | But, uh, you don’t look good. | 你看起来很糟 |
[11:12] | Felicity… | 费莉希蒂 |
[11:17] | Felicity found proof that | 费莉希蒂找到了 |
[11:20] | Hill and Armand are in bed with Diaz. | 希尔和阿曼德串通迪亚兹的证据 |
[11:22] | That’s great. It’s great. | 太棒了 太棒了 |
[11:26] | Why you got a face that says otherwise? | 那你为什么一脸不高兴 |
[11:28] | Council’s gonna ask me how I got that evidence. | 市议会一定会问我怎么搞到这些证据的 |
[11:30] | And you don’t exactly want to tell them it’s– it’s your wife. | 你不想告诉他们 是你太太 |
[11:33] | Just shine a big fat light on the suspicion I’m the Green Arrow. | 等于证实了我就是绿箭侠 |
[11:38] | What are you gonna do? | 你准备怎么办 |
[11:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:44] | My wife wants a separation. | 我太太要跟我分居 |
[11:47] | I lost my temper in front of my son. | 我在我儿子面前大发脾气 |
[11:52] | I scared him. | 我吓坏他了 |
[11:54] | It was really bad. | 情况很糟 |
[11:55] | Well, you know, I mean, just apologize to the kid, | 那就去跟孩子道歉啊 |
[11:58] | Sleep on the couch for the night, and– | 今晚就睡沙发 |
[12:01] | A separation just seems a little extreme. | 分居有点没必要吧 |
[12:03] | You know, Quentin, with everything that’s been happening, | 你知道吗 昆汀 最近发生了太多事 |
[12:08] | It feels like par for the course. | 变成这样也是意料之中 |
[12:09] | You talking about John Diggle? | 你是指约翰·狄格尔 |
[12:10] | John, Curtis, Rene, Dinah. | 约翰 柯蒂斯 雷内 黛娜 |
[12:14] | Why haven’t you quit? | 你怎么还没离开 |
[12:16] | Promise of a raise. | 你答应涨薪水啊 |
[12:21] | Look. You said– you said I’ve changed. | 你说 你说我变了 |
[12:23] | I–I appreciated what you said. | 我很感激你的话 |
[12:30] | Why does everyone keep leaving me? | 为什么我身边留不住人 |
[12:33] | That’s the thing about change, right? | 改变不就是这么回事吗 |
[12:36] | You hope you’re doing the right thing | 你想做正确的事情 |
[12:38] | by becoming a better person, | 做更好的自己 |
[12:40] | but you’re also becoming a different person. | 但你也在变成另外一个人 |
[12:43] | Some people, they just– I guess like John, | 有些人 比如约翰 |
[12:45] | they just react badly. | 他们没办法接受 |
[12:47] | – That’s one possibility. – What’s the other? | -这是其中一种可能性 -其他可能呢 |
[12:49] | That I haven’t really changed at all. | 我根本就没有变 |
[12:51] | Come on. I don’t buy that. | 我才不信这套 |
[12:54] | What you’ve told me about John and Curtis, | 你跟我提到约翰和柯蒂斯 |
[12:55] | all those guys, they got their own issues, all right? | 那些人 他们自己也有问题呀 |
[12:57] | They’re just putting them on you. | 他们只是把责任都推给你 |
[12:59] | And Felicity? | 那费莉希蒂呢 |
[13:02] | Felicity loves you, man. | 费莉希蒂很爱你 |
[13:05] | That thing with her and William, it’s gonna blow over. | 你伤害她和威廉的那件事会过去的 |
[13:06] | Don’t worry about that. | 不要太担心 |
[13:08] | My advice– | 我建议 |
[13:10] | You just got to focus on what’s right in front of us now, ok? | 你得专心应对眼前的事情 |
[13:14] | I’m gonna reach out to Samanda Watson. | 我会去联系莎曼达·沃森 |
[13:16] | Maybe she can help cover us on this. | 也许她能帮我们 |
[13:18] | Quentin, the woman wants me in prison. | 昆汀 她想我进监狱 |
[13:19] | But she also wants justice, right? | 但她也想伸张正义 不是吗 |
[13:21] | Taking down a crime boss who’s overrun a city | 在我看来 把祸害城市的黑帮老大拉下台 |
[13:24] | seems to fit the bill in my eyes. | 就是伸张正义啊 |
[13:26] | Yeah, call her. | 好吧 给她电话 |
[13:29] | Now listen. That council meeting’s in an hour. | 听着 市议会一小时后就开会了 |
[13:33] | I got to focus. I got to–I got to push his stuff out of my head. | 我得专心 不能多想其他事情 |
[13:36] | But I’ll–I’ll– I’ll be there. | 但我会 我会到场 |
[13:38] | See you back at city hall. | 那市政厅见 |
[14:10] | Hello, Oliver. Long time. | 奥利弗 好久不见 |
[14:15] | No. You– you killed yourself. | 不 你不是自杀了吗 |
[14:19] | Funny thing. You never did go back for my body. | 不过你一直没有帮我收尸 |
[14:23] | Guess you were somewhat preoccupied, right? | 估计是太忙了 对吧 |
[14:25] | Still, seems a little careless. | 你也是心够大的 |
[14:30] | Come on, man! | 怎么了 |
[14:31] | You’ve seen people come back from what seemed like certain death. | 你不是见过有人死透了还能复活的吗 |
[14:35] | As I recall… | 我记得 |
[14:37] | You once were stabbed | 你曾被捅了一刀 |
[14:39] | and fell off of a mountain, | 然后摔落山崖 |
[14:41] | yet here you are! | 但你还活着 |
[15:20] | Do it! | 杀了我 |
[15:21] | I didn’t last time. | 我上次没杀掉你 |
[15:23] | And then I killed the mother of your son. | 我杀了你儿子的母亲 |
[15:26] | I’m not playing games this time. | 这次我不是闹着玩的 |
[15:29] | This time, I’m coming for you | 这次我是冲你 |
[15:30] | and Felicity and William, | 费利西蒂和威廉来的 |
[15:32] | anyone and everyone who’s ever been close to you… | 冲你所有曾经亲近的人来的 |
[15:37] | And there’s only one way | 你只有一种办法 |
[15:39] | that you can stop me. | 才能阻止我 |
[16:14] | Oh, now wasn’t that better? | 那样不是更好吗 |
[16:17] | You know, you might just have to start considering | 你可能开始觉得有可能 |
[16:21] | the possibility that I’m just not killable, Oliver. | 压根杀不死我了 奥利弗 |
[16:29] | No, Adrian. You’re dead. | 不 阿德里安 你死了 |
[16:35] | Still on Lian Yu. | 还在炼狱 |
[16:46] | I’m hallucinating. | 我产生幻觉了 |
[17:02] | I knew you’d kill me or try to. | 我知道你会杀我 或者想杀我 |
[17:05] | I always was the one person who saw you | 我总是能看透你是杀人犯 |
[17:07] | for the murderer you are. | 你的真面目 |
[17:10] | What are you doing? | 你做什么呢 |
[17:15] | You’re running a blood test. | 你在验血 |
[17:16] | You think you’ve been dosed with something. | 你觉得自己被下药了 |
[17:18] | You know, there is another explanation, | 还有其它解释 |
[17:21] | a more likely one in my considered opinion. | 一个我认为更有可能的解释 |
[17:27] | You’re finally going crazy. | 你终于疯了 |
[17:29] | It’s completely understandable, Ollie. | 这完全可以理解 奥利 |
[17:31] | You’ve lost everything. | 你失去了一切 |
[17:33] | Even the people I couldn’t manage to take from you. | 即使是那些我没法从你身边夺走的人 |
[17:36] | I really like this Ricardo Diaz. | 我真喜欢这个里卡多·迪亚兹 |
[17:37] | If he didn’t exist, I’d have to think him up myself. | 要是他不存在 我得自己把他编出来 |
[17:40] | He’s going about all of this exactly right. | 他完全看准了这一切 |
[17:42] | Don’t–don’t hurt the people that you love. | 不要伤害你爱的那些人 |
[17:48] | Just get them all to abandon you. | 让他们抛弃你 |
[17:51] | It’s actually the easiest thing in the world. | 这简直是世界上最容易的事了 |
[17:53] | I told you this, Ollie. I told you this, man. | 我告诉过你 奥利 告诉过你 兄弟 |
[17:55] | Everything you touch dies. | 你触碰的一切都会灭亡 |
[18:00] | What you’re going through right now– | 你现在经历的这一切 |
[18:02] | losing your team, your wife, the impeachment– | 失去你的团队 你的妻子 弹劾 |
[18:05] | all of it is happening just like I told you it would, | 一切都正如我说的那样发生了 |
[18:08] | and nothing in that blood test | 验血验出什么 |
[18:12] | is gonna change that. | 都改变不了这个 |
[18:21] | Vertigo? | 迷魂 |
[18:25] | Absorbed it through my– | 吸收了 通过我的… |
[18:31] | Kullens. | 库伦斯 |
[18:32] | Friend of yours? | 你的朋友 |
[18:34] | Apparently not. | 显然不是 |
[18:43] | Don’t– don’t go talk to Quentin. | 别跟昆汀谈话 |
[18:46] | You are not in the state of mind to be talking to him right now. | 你目前的精神状态不适合和他谈话 |
[18:49] | He might have you committed, | 他可能会把你抓起来 |
[18:51] | which would be a shame | 那多丢人啊 |
[18:53] | since by my count he’s the only person | 因为我算下来他是唯一一个 |
[18:54] | still left in your corner. | 还站在你这边的人 |
[18:56] | Ok. Felicity, William, and I will be fine. | 好吧 费利西蒂 威廉 我不会有问题 |
[18:58] | I just need to talk to them. | 我就是需要和他们谈谈 |
[18:59] | Maybe, but what about the rest? | 也许 但其他人呢 |
[19:01] | It’s tough to say you’re in a good place | 你认识最久的朋友离开了 |
[19:03] | when your oldest friend leaves you high and dry. | 留你一人孤立无援 不能说好吧 |
[19:05] | John made his choice. | 约翰做了他的选择 |
[19:06] | Deep down, you know he’s right. | 内心深处 你知道他是对的 |
[19:09] | You’ve changed. Sure. | 没错 你变了 |
[19:11] | Maybe you are a, uh– a better Oliver Queen, | 也许你成了更好的奥利弗·奎恩 |
[19:15] | a happier Oliver Queen… | 更幸福的奥利弗·奎恩 |
[19:21] | but it has sure made you a worse hero. | 但也肯定让你成了更差的英雄 |
[19:24] | You have a wife, a son, you’re the mayor, | 你有妻儿 你是市长 |
[19:27] | all of which, yes, may be going away, | 你也许拼尽了全力 |
[19:28] | but still, it’s a fair assumption. | 但仍然 很有可能 |
[19:33] | You’re stretched too thin, buddy. | 你力不从心 兄弟 |
[19:36] | Maybe you’ve gotten so good at being Oliver Queen | 也许你做奥利弗·奎恩做得太好 |
[19:39] | that the Green Arrow’s mission is suffering. | 以至于绿箭侠的使命被牺牲了 |
[19:43] | You may be happier, but the people that you love, | 你可能更快乐了 但你爱的人们 |
[19:48] | they’re not. | 他们没有 |
[19:50] | Hey. What’s vertigo do? | 迷魂有什么作用 |
[19:53] | Does it show you your worst fear? | 它让你看到你最深的恐惧 |
[19:55] | You’re not my worst fear, Adrian. | 你不是我最深的恐惧 阿德里安 |
[19:59] | You’re nowhere close. | 你根本不是 |
[20:01] | Oh. I know. Your worst fear is yourself. | 我知道 你最深的恐惧是你自己 |
[20:06] | Your worst enemy is yourself. | 你最可怕的敌人是你自己 |
[20:08] | Guys like me, Ricardo Diaz, | 像我这样的人 里卡多·迪亚兹 |
[20:11] | Damien Darhk, Ra’s Al Ghul, | 达米恩·达克 拉斯·厄尔·高福 |
[20:14] | when it comes to destroying you, Oliver, | 在毁灭你这件事上 奥利弗 |
[20:17] | we all come in second place. | 我们都退居二位 |
[20:26] | You’re the one enemy you can’t defeat. | 你唯一不能击败的敌人是你自己 |
[20:39] | Yes, Quentin? | 什么事 昆汀 |
[20:40] | Hearing’s about to start. Where the hell are you? | 听证会要开始了 你到底在哪儿 |
[20:42] | Well, Kullens dosed me with Vertigo, | 库伦斯给我下了迷魂 |
[20:44] | and I have been dealing with it. | 我一直在处理这事 |
[20:46] | Didn’t you say that Diaz was dealing Vertigo these days? | 你不是说过迪亚兹最近在贩卖迷魂 |
[20:49] | Well, Kullens is working for Diaz apparently. | 库伦斯明显是迪亚兹的人 |
[20:52] | Listen. Where are we with Agent Watson? | 我们和沃森探员进展如何 |
[20:54] | – She’s mulling it over. – She’s got to mull faster. | -她在仔细考虑 -她得快点考虑 |
[20:57] | All right. I’ll give her another call. | 我会再给她打个电话 |
[20:58] | Listen. Just get down here as fast as you can, all right? | 你尽快赶到这儿来 行吗 |
[21:00] | I’m on my way. | 我已经出发了 |
[21:27] | Ollie. | 奥利 |
[21:32] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你为什么这样看我 |
[21:38] | Ollie? | 奥利 |
[21:40] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[21:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:43] | You know, if you tell her the truth, | 要是跟她说实话 |
[21:45] | She’ll just think you’re crazy, Oliver. | 她会觉得你疯了 奥利弗 |
[21:47] | You’ll break her heart all over again. | 你会再伤透她一次 |
[21:49] | Nobody wants that. | 没人想要这样 |
[21:51] | Hey. Hey. You can tell me anything. You know that. | 你什么都可以和我说 |
[21:54] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[21:58] | I need to leave. | 我得走了 |
[22:00] | I thought the boat left at 6:00. | 我以为船六点才开 |
[22:02] | – What? – The Gambit, | -什么 -“金牌奎恩”号 |
[22:03] | the trip that you’re going on with your father. | 你准备和你父亲一起去的那场旅行 |
[22:06] | I ran into Sara. She said that you hadn’t packed yet. | 我碰到了莎拉 她说你还没准备好行李 |
[22:08] | Do you want me to help you? | 你想让我帮你吗 |
[22:09] | Man, look at how innocent she was, | 兄弟 看看她多么无辜 |
[22:11] | how much she loved you. | 她多么爱你 |
[22:13] | – You destroyed that. – Ollie. | -你毁了这一切 -奥利 |
[22:15] | Oh. Tell her about her future, man. | 跟她说她的下场 兄弟 |
[22:17] | Tell– tell her about what happens | 跟她说 她变成黑金丝雀时 |
[22:19] | when she becomes the Black Canary. | 发生了什么 |
[22:21] | Ollie, please help me. | 奥利 救救我 |
[22:23] | Please. I’m scared. | 求你 我吓坏了 |
[22:25] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[22:27] | This is gonna destroy my father. | 这会毁了我父亲的 |
[22:29] | He can’t handle this. | 他承受不了这个 |
[22:31] | She’s got a point. | 她说得对 |
[22:34] | My question is, why did you let her | 我的问题是 你一开始为什么 |
[22:35] | become the Black Canary in the first place? | 放任她变成黑金丝雀 |
[22:38] | She’s a lawyer. | 她是个律师 |
[22:40] | What, after a couple self-defense classes | 怎么 上了两节自卫课 |
[22:42] | and a few sparring sessions with you, | 以及和你对打了几次 |
[22:43] | You think she’s ready to go handle thugs and killers? | 你觉得她就准备好对付暴徒和杀手了 |
[22:50] | – It was a mistake. – Yeah. Your mistake. | -错了 -对 你犯的错 |
[22:52] | Which I had to pay for. | 而我得为此付出代价 |
[22:54] | It was a mistake… | 错了 |
[22:58] | but I knew you, | 但我了解你 |
[23:00] | and I knew that you would do it | 我知道不管有没有我 |
[23:02] | with or without me. | 你都会去做 |
[23:07] | I thought this way I could protect you. | 我以为这是我可以保护你的方式 |
[23:09] | and how did that work out for you, Ollie, huh? | 可结果呢 奥利 |
[23:13] | Yeah, Ollie. How’d that work out for her? | 对 奥利 她结果如何呢 |
[23:16] | For me, not too good. | 我不太好 |
[23:18] | Uh-uh. I gave you an out. | 我给过你出路 |
[23:21] | I told you to stand down. | 我告诉过你退下 |
[23:23] | – Stay down! – No way! | -蹲下 -不可能 |
[23:28] | You know, John came to see me in here. | 约翰来这里看过我 |
[23:30] | Felicity, too, but you were nowhere, hoss. | 费利西蒂也来过 但你从没出现过 大哥 |
[23:33] | He’s got a point, Oliver. | 他说到点子上了 奥利弗 |
[23:35] | If your conscience is so sparkly clean, | 要是你的良心真的过得去 |
[23:37] | Why didn’t you check on Rene? | 你为什么没去探望雷内 |
[23:38] | You were here. Rene made it clear. | 你就在那儿 雷内说得很清楚 |
[23:41] | Matter of fact, all of you have made it clear | 事实是 你们所有人都说得很清楚 |
[23:43] | That you don’t want anything to do with me. | 你们不想和我有一点瓜葛 |
[23:45] | Always a comeback for everything. | 出来混迟早要还的 |
[23:46] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[23:49] | It’s not real. | 这不是真的 |
[23:58] | Raisa. | 蕾莎 |
[24:02] | It’s not safe here for you. | 你在这不安全 |
[24:05] | A man came. | 有人来过 |
[24:09] | Raisa, what– what man? | 蕾莎 什么人 |
[24:10] | With a dragon tattoo. | 身上有龙纹身 |
[24:12] | He wants to hurt you. | 他想伤害你 |
[24:14] | I tried to stop him. | 我试图阻止他 |
[24:20] | Little lady wouldn’t go down without a fight. | 小女人也不会平白无故倒下 |
[24:24] | Your wife and kid aren’t here. | 你妻儿不在这 |
[24:27] | They’re at some science fair. | 他们在科学展 |
[24:29] | Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[24:32] | You still think this isn’t real? | 你还认为这一切是假的吗 |
[24:38] | Does that feel real enough for you? | 这下感觉够真了吗 |
[24:42] | I always wondered why nobody just does that– | 我一直好奇为什么没人 |
[24:47] | Kill you straight. | 直接杀了你 |
[24:49] | Turns out, it’d be a waste of time. | 结果才知道这样做只是浪费时间 |
[24:51] | You’re more dangerous as a martyr | 你作为死士比 |
[24:54] | Than you are as green arrow, | 作为绿箭侠更危险 |
[24:57] | But before that happens, | 但在那之前 |
[24:59] | There’s a lot left of you | 你还有很多地方 |
[25:03] | that I want to break. | 我都想毁掉 |
[25:44] | Yeah. Quentin, hi. I’m gonna need that hearing delayed. | 昆汀 听证会得给我缓缓 |
[25:47] | I’ll explain everything. I’m on my way to city hall. | 我会解释一切的 我正赶去市政厅 |
[25:51] | You have failed this city, | 你辜负了这座城市 |
[25:55] | And you know why. | 你知道原因 |
[25:58] | Because I got away from you. | 因为我逃脱了你 |
[26:00] | You were never supposed to have partners. | 你不应该有同伴 |
[26:03] | There was never supposed to be a John Diggle, | 本就不应该有约翰·狄格尔 |
[26:06] | a Felicity Smoak, | 费利西蒂·斯莫克 |
[26:08] | a Team Arrow. | 绿箭团队 |
[26:10] | There was never supposed to be a Green Arrow. | 本就不应该有绿箭侠 |
[26:14] | There was only the mission! | 本应该只有任务 |
[26:16] | I lost sight of that. | 我失策了 |
[26:18] | You lost your city! | 你失去了你的城市 |
[26:20] | And now you know what you have to do | 你现在知道你得做什么 |
[26:24] | to get it back. | 才能赢回它 |
[26:35] | It’s been over an hour. | 超过一个小时了 |
[26:37] | Where is the mayor? | 市长在哪里 |
[26:38] | Well, why don’t you ask Ricardo Diaz? | 为什么不问里卡多·迪亚兹呢 |
[26:44] | Apologies for being late. | 抱歉迟到了 |
[26:46] | Over an hour late, | 迟到一个小时了 |
[26:47] | and we certainly hope you’ve come with something | 我们希望你迟到的理由 |
[26:49] | worthy of our time. | 值得我们的等待 |
[26:51] | One minute. | 等一下 |
[26:54] | – You all right? – No. | -你还好吗 -不 |
[26:58] | Where are we with Watson? | 沃森呢 |
[27:01] | We’re on our own. | 我们得靠自己了 |
[27:05] | It’s our only card. | 我们只有这一张牌了 |
[27:07] | You sure you want to play it? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[27:11] | It’s our only card. | 我们唯一的牌 |
[27:22] | – Mr. Mayor. – Ok. This flash drive, | -市长先生 -这个U盘 |
[27:26] | it contains financial data and correspondence linking | 包含的经济数据和相关材料能将 |
[27:31] | Captain Hill and D.A. Armand with a known felon | 希尔队长和地检阿曼德与著名的重罪犯 |
[27:35] | named Ricardo Diaz. | 里卡多·迪亚兹联系起来 |
[27:36] | Known by whom? | 哪里著名了 |
[27:38] | I’ve never heard of a Ricardo Diaz. | 我从没听说过里卡多·迪亚兹 |
[27:40] | By design. He’s kept a very low profile. | 他一直都很低调 |
[27:43] | How did you obtain this purported evidence | 你怎么会有这份 |
[27:45] | against our former police captain and district attorney? | 前警局队长和地方检察官的不利证据 |
[27:52] | The green arrow gave it to me. | 绿箭侠给我的 |
[27:54] | Or perhaps you gave it to yourself. | 或者你自己给自己的吧 |
[27:57] | I’m not the Green Arrow. | 我不是绿箭侠 |
[27:58] | Not according to the police captain | 被你炒了的队长和地检 |
[28:00] | or D.A. that you fired. | 可不这么认为 |
[28:01] | And it also seems rather convenient | 而且这么解释可能更方便 |
[28:04] | that you’re not the Green Arrow | 你虽然不是绿箭侠 |
[28:06] | but enjoy a close personal relationship with him. | 但你与他关系密切 |
[28:12] | That go down how you expected? | 这形势如你所料吗 |
[28:16] | Are you aware that we can impeach you | 你知道我们可以控告你 |
[28:17] | not just for obstruction of justice | 不仅妨碍司法公正 |
[28:19] | but for perjury and vigilantism, as well? | 还作伪证和侵犯人权 |
[28:23] | Ok. I am so sorry, but something very urgent has just come in. | 我很抱歉 但我突然有些急事 |
[28:25] | I need to speak to the mayor, please, | 我得和市长谈谈 |
[28:27] | so, uh, please. | 拜托 |
[28:28] | 10 minutes… tops. | 最多十分钟 |
[28:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:36] | Wait, wait. What’s happening? | 等等 发生了什么 |
[28:37] | Are Felicity and William all right? | 费利西蒂和威廉还好吗 |
[28:39] | Listen. The urgent thing was just a lie to buy us some time. | 我说有急事是为了给我们争取时间 |
[28:41] | Felicity and William are fine, ok? | 费利西蒂和威廉都很安全 |
[28:43] | It is you I’m worried about. | 但我担心你 |
[28:45] | Have you still got that Vertigo crap in your system? | 你体内还有迷魂吗 |
[28:50] | – Yep. – OK. Listen. We need to retreat, | -有 -我们得撤了 |
[28:53] | we need to regroup, ok, so I’m gonna go back in there, | 我们得再做安排 我准备进去了 |
[28:55] | And I’m gonna tell them you got a family emergency. | 我会告诉他们你家里有急事 |
[28:58] | You might not be wrong. | 你也许说得对 |
[29:01] | Ok. Listen. You need to go back to your secret lair. | 你快回你的老巢 |
[29:03] | Get yourself well. | 重振旗鼓 |
[29:05] | We’ll figure out the next steps. | 我们会想出下一步计划的 |
[29:13] | Sorry, Oliver. Bad beat, | 抱歉 奥利弗 你输了 |
[29:17] | but for what it’s worth, | 但无论如何 |
[29:18] | I always thought you were a halfway decent mayor. | 我一直觉得你不是个半路出家的市长 |
[29:22] | Not a great track record when it comes to hiring D.A.s, though. | 但在选择地检的时候有些疏忽 |
[29:29] | This Vertigo is going to be out of my system eventually, | 这迷魂最终会从你体内代谢出去 |
[29:34] | and you’ll be gone. | 然后你就会死去 |
[29:37] | Not possible. | 不可能 |
[29:41] | I’m not here, remember? | 我并不在这里 |
[29:46] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[29:48] | I’m you… | 我是你 |
[29:51] | Which is why you’re gonna listen to me | 所以我叫你做什么 |
[29:53] | when I tell you what you have to do. | 你就得乖乖听我的 |
[29:55] | The only way to prove that you’re the hero that you say you are | 证明你是自己嘴上说的那种英雄 |
[29:58] | and keep being mayor is to take down Diaz tonight. | 并继续当市长的唯一方法就是今晚干掉迪亚兹 |
[30:02] | No. He’s got an army. | 不 他掌握着我的军队 |
[30:03] | You mean, all those cops at the SCPD? | 星城警局里所有的警察吗 |
[30:06] | I mean that walking in there is a suicide mission. | 走进那里就是自杀任务 |
[30:08] | That’s the risk a hero takes, isn’t it, Oliver? | 这是英雄应该付出的代价 对吧 奥利弗 |
[30:11] | Diaz is there every night, 10:13 p.m. | 迪亚兹每晚10点13会去那里 |
[30:15] | The question is | 问题是 |
[30:18] | will you be there to meet him? | 你会去那里见他吗 |
[30:29] | Thanks for helping me put my project back together. | 谢谢你帮我做项目 |
[30:31] | No problemo. Second place, too. | 没事[不错] 亚军也不错 |
[30:34] | Pretty good even if that cheater | 你很棒了 就算那个作弊的 |
[30:36] | Sarah Epstein got the gold for her solar hot dog cooker | 莎拉·爱泼斯坦做了太阳能热狗机拿到金牌 |
[30:39] | that I swear I’ve seen on Amazon. | 但我发誓我在亚马逊上看过 |
[30:44] | You know, when I was your age, | 你知道我在你这么大的时候 |
[30:45] | I could hit, like, 3 science fairs a day, | 我可以一天赢得三次科学展 |
[30:47] | and now one–one knocks me right out. | 但现在一次都搞不定了 |
[30:52] | – Where’s dad? – Ohh. He’s buying us Expensive gifts | -爸爸在哪 -在给我们买礼物呢 |
[30:54] | if he knows what’s good for him. | 如果他清楚状况的话 |
[30:57] | Uh, your purse is beeping. | 你的钱包在哭泣 |
[31:02] | – William, go play video games. – What– | -威廉来打游戏啊 -什么 |
[31:04] | Got to do some work, buddy, all right? | 用点功吧兄弟 |
[31:05] | – I’m sorry. – I know what kind of work. | -对不起 -我知道我该下什么功夫 |
[31:08] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[31:12] | Pick up, pick up, pick up… | 接电话 接电话 |
[31:18] | – Quentin. – Felicity. | -昆汀 -费利西蒂 |
[31:19] | Tell me Oliver’s with you. | 告诉我奥利弗和你在一起 |
[31:21] | Well, he was. I–I just sent him back to the bunker. | 是的 我刚送他回到地堡 |
[31:23] | No. He’s not on his way there. | 不 他没有回去 |
[31:24] | I have a gps on his bow, and it’s on the move. | 我在他的弓上加了定位 它在移动 |
[31:26] | All right. Slow down. Let me explain. | 好吧 别急 听我解释 |
[31:27] | It has been a hell of an afternoon. | 这个下午很糟糕 |
[31:29] | – What happened? – Oliver was dosed with vertigo. | -怎么了 -奥利弗被下迷魂 |
[31:32] | – Kullens did it. – That would explain why he lost it on William. | -库伦斯干的 -难怪他刚刚在威廉面前失控了 |
[31:35] | He said, you, uh– you kicked him out. | 他说你把他撵走了 |
[31:37] | No, I didn’t. I would never. | 不 我不会这么做 |
[31:38] | Uh, he’s on his way to the precinct. | 他在去警局的路上 |
[31:40] | I mean, that’s totally my fault. | 完全是我的错 |
[31:41] | I told him that Diaz would be there. | 我告诉他 迪亚兹会在那里 |
[31:42] | Quentin, this is a suicide mission. | 昆汀 那是自杀任务 |
[31:44] | – You have to stop him. – I’m on my way. | -你得阻止他 -出发了 |
[31:46] | OK. | 好的 |
[31:47] | What’s happening? Is dad all right? | 怎么了 爸爸还好吗 |
[31:50] | No. Dad is on drugs. I mean, not that kind of drugs. | 爸爸被下药了 不是那种药 |
[31:53] | He’s gonna be fine. I just–I have to go help him, ok? | 他会没事的 但我得去帮他 |
[31:54] | I know. I was listening. | 我知道 我刚在听 |
[31:57] | You’re an angel. | 你真是个小天使 |
[31:59] | Actually an angel. | 小天使 |
[32:07] | Get out of here, Quentin. | 出来 昆汀 |
[32:09] | What are you doing in that old thing? | 你在那里做什么 |
[32:10] | Getting back to my original mission. | 回到最初的任务来 |
[32:12] | Listen. That’s just the Vertigo talking. | 这只是迷魂在作祟 |
[32:13] | – You cannot go in there! – This ends tonight. | -你不能进去 -这一切都在今晚结束 |
[32:15] | Listen. Even if you weren’t high, this would be a bad idea. | 就算你没嗨 这也不是个好主意 |
[32:17] | – You’re outnumbered! – I can handle it. | -你寡不敌众 -我可以的 |
[32:18] | – Listen to me. – I said–unh– | -听着 -我说 |
[32:23] | I can handle it. | 我可以的 |
[32:35] | Quentin? Quentin! | 昆汀 昆汀 |
[32:38] | Hey! You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[32:40] | Your husband packs a punch. | 你的丈夫很厉害 |
[32:42] | Diaz’s men cannot find the deputy mayor here, OK? | 迪亚兹的人在这里找不到副市长的 |
[32:44] | You have to get out of here, all right? | 你必须得出来 |
[32:45] | I have to go save my husband. | 我得救我的丈夫 |
[32:46] | Yep. | 是的 |
[33:24] | Don’t, don’t, don’t don’t, don’t, don’t! | 不要 不要 不要 |
[33:27] | Do not open that door. | 别打开那扇门 |
[33:30] | On the other side of that door, | 那扇门外 |
[33:31] | there’s a bunch of trigger-happy cops just waiting for you. | 一帮警察正等着让你吃枪子儿呢 |
[33:33] | – It is a trap. – You’re not here! | -这是个陷阱 -你不是真的 |
[33:35] | Yes, I am. It’s me, ok? | 不 我是真的 是我 好吗 |
[33:36] | It’s the real me. | 我不是幻象 |
[33:39] | Do not go through that door. | 千万别进那扇门 |
[33:41] | I have to. I have to stop Diaz. | 我必须去 我必须去阻止迪亚兹 |
[33:44] | And you will, but not like this, not tonight. | 今后会的 但你别这个状态去 别今晚去 |
[33:46] | He is right on the other side of that door! | 他明明就在那扇门后面 |
[33:48] | So are a bunch of angry cops just waiting for you. | 但也有一大帮暴怒的警察在等着你呢 |
[33:51] | You go through that door, what happens to William? | 你进去的话 威廉怎么办 |
[33:53] | William has you. | 你可以照顾威廉 |
[33:55] | Well, what happens to me? | 好吧 那我怎么办 |
[33:58] | – You left. – No, I didn’t. | -你离开了 -不 我没有 |
[34:01] | That was not me, Oliver. | 之前那个不是我 奥利弗 |
[34:04] | The real me is standing right here, | 真正的我就站在你面前 |
[34:07] | and I’m not going anywhere. | 而且我哪里也不会去 |
[34:09] | I’m glue, baby. Please. | 我离不开你 亲爱的 求你了 |
[34:15] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[34:17] | The Vertigo, it’s making its way through your system, ok? | 是迷魂 它正在迷惑你的心智 好吗 |
[34:19] | It’s on its last gasp, so just–just listen. | 药效快过了 你听我说 |
[34:23] | Listen to my voice. | 听我的声音 |
[34:24] | No, no, no, no. Don’t. Don’t listen to her. | 不不不 别 别听她的 |
[34:28] | Remember what your told yourself. | 记住你告诉过自己的话 |
[34:29] | You were never supposed to have partners. | 你本就不该找搭档 |
[34:32] | I know it feels like you’ve lost everything. | 我知道现在你感觉好像一无所有 |
[34:37] | I don’t know how to tell if you’re real. | 我不知道怎么分辨你是不是真实的 |
[34:39] | That’s the Vertigo. It’s just messing with your head. | 那是因为迷魂 它在干扰你的大脑 |
[34:42] | Don’t trust it. | 不要相信幻想 |
[34:44] | Ok. Listen to your heart. | 听听内心的声音 |
[35:04] | Come on. | 我们走吧 |
[35:06] | Screw it. | 该死的 |
[35:09] | Go after him. | 追上他 |
[35:15] | – Ohh! Come on! – Just like old times. | -快过来 -简直和过去一样 |
[35:17] | Well, thanks for coming back for me. | 谢谢你跑来救我 |
[35:20] | Ok. Well, less thanking, more escaping! | 好了 别谢了 快点逃命吧 |
[35:22] | Right! | 没错 |
[35:35] | – What’s this? – It’s an isotonic concoction of my own making. | -这是什么 -这是我自制的矿物饮品 |
[35:38] | There are oranges in there for vitamin c, | 里面有富含维他命C的橙子 |
[35:40] | there’s almonds in there for vitamin e, | 富含维他命E的扁桃仁 |
[35:41] | there’s avocado in there for omega-3s. | 还有富含Ω-3脂肪酸的鳄梨 |
[35:43] | Do not smell it. Just drink it. | 别闻 直接喝了它 |
[35:49] | – Salty. – Yeah. That would be the fermented fish oils. | -咸咸的 -那是发酵的鱼油味 |
[35:52] | Supposed to help balance your serotonin levels. | 应该能帮你平衡5-羟色胺的水平 |
[35:54] | I call it Felicity’s party raver hangover supreme cure! Heh. | 我叫它费利西蒂牌轰趴宿醉特效药 |
[35:57] | Though that might an insensitive choice of words | 尽管这名字听起来不怎么样 |
[35:59] | considering what you just went through, | 但考虑到你刚刚所经历的那些事 |
[36:00] | but trust me– it works like a charm. | 相信我 它绝对很有效 |
[36:01] | Not that I’ve used it much. | 不是因为我多次亲证有效 |
[36:02] | I mean, that was all in the past. Trust me. Ahem. | 我想说的是 那都是陈年往事了 相信我 |
[36:07] | Drugs are bad. | 嗑药不好 |
[36:07] | Listen. That was gutsy as hell, | 听着 虽然你真的非常勇敢 |
[36:09] | you going in the precinct like that. | 但你刚刚就单枪匹马地冲了进去吗 |
[36:10] | Yeah. Well, my man was in there. | 当然 我男人在里面 |
[36:11] | Yeah, but whatever you said to him | 好吧 但无论你刚刚跟他说了什么 |
[36:13] | could have been caught on security cameras. | 都有可能被监控摄像头录下来了 |
[36:15] | No. Diaz had shut them down, | 不会的 迪亚兹关掉了摄像头 |
[36:16] | so our identities are safe. | 所以我们的身份不会曝光 |
[36:19] | Irony sold separately. | 真够讽刺的 |
[36:21] | Excuse me. I got to take this. | 不好意思 我得去接下电话 |
[36:22] | It’s the office. | 是办公室打来的 |
[36:25] | I haven’t seen that in a while. | 我好久没看你穿这身衣服了 |
[36:27] | Wanted to take it for a spin down memory lane or something? | 想穿着它重温过去的美好时光吗 |
[36:30] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[36:32] | The Vertigo gave me some…clarity. | 迷魂反而让我更加…清醒了 |
[36:35] | Sure you’re not still high? | 你确定不是药效没散吗 |
[36:37] | John had a point. | 约翰说得对 |
[36:40] | I have spread myself pretty thin. | 我分身乏术 |
[36:44] | I’m not giving up on you, not giving up on William, | 我不会离开你 不会离开威廉 |
[36:48] | and if by some miracle, I’m not impeached, | 如果能出现奇迹 我不会被弹劾的话 |
[36:53] | I will keep being the mayor. | 我也会继续当市长 |
[36:58] | I believe deeply in the good | 我发自内心地相信 |
[37:00] | that I can do as the Green Arrow… | 我能当好绿箭侠 |
[37:05] | but I need to bring the mission back to basics. | 但我不能因此本末倒置 |
[37:12] | I need to bring it back to where it started. | 我不能忘记自己的初心 |
[37:14] | You mean alone. | 你是想说独自一人 |
[37:16] | Alone. | 独自一人 |
[37:19] | Sorry, guys. I hate to interrupt, | 抱歉 伙计们 虽然不想打断你们 |
[37:20] | but, uh, we got to turn the TV on. News. | 但我们得打开电视 有新闻 |
[37:24] | In a shocking fall from grace, the Star City council has voted | 鉴于近日的失信指控 星城市政局投票决定 |
[37:27] | to impeach Mayor Oliver Queen and remove him from office. | 正式弹劾市长奥利弗·奎恩 勒令其下台 |
[37:31] | We now go live to Councilman Kullens’ public statement. | 下面为您直播库伦斯议员的公开声明 |
[37:34] | Mr. Queen’s affect at today’s inquiry | 奎恩先生在今天调查会上的冲动表现 |
[37:38] | certainly placed his fitness for office into question, | 确实令人怀疑他能否胜任市长的职位 |
[37:42] | but fundamentally, it was the unilateral firing | 但击垮他的最后一根稻草是 |
[37:45] | of Captain Hill and D.A. Armand | 他对希尔队长和阿曼德地检的 |
[37:49] | that ultimately sealed his fate. | 单方面持枪射击事件 |
[37:52] | Sorry. I just couldn’t stand to listen to him any longer. | 抱歉 我再也受不了听他胡说了 |
[37:57] | Ok. Listen. I’m gonna call Jean Loring. | 听着 我去给简·洛林打电话 |
[37:58] | There’s got to be legal options we can pursue. | 一定有我们可以诉求的法律途径 |
[38:00] | No. | 不必了 |
[38:02] | I don’t want you wasting any more time | 我希望你别为我再浪费时间 |
[38:04] | or political capital on me. | 或政治资源 |
[38:05] | I don’t give a crap about political capital! | 我才不在意什么鬼政治资源 |
[38:07] | You should because you’re the mayor now. | 你应该在意 你可是市长了 |
[38:16] | Thank you so much, Raisa, for coming on such short notice. | 太谢谢你了 蕾莎 临时把你叫过来 |
[38:19] | I’m used to it. | 我已经习惯了 |
[38:20] | Thank you, Raisa. | 谢谢你 蕾莎 |
[38:22] | Are you OK, Oliver? | 你还好吗 奥利弗 |
[38:23] | I’ll be just fine, thank you. | 我会没事的 谢谢 |
[38:28] | I know this question might be questionable, | 我知道这个问题可能不太对 |
[38:30] | but from what it sounded like earlier– | 但你之前的话听起来 |
[38:35] | it’s like you were firing Overwatch. | 让人感觉你好像要开除守望者 |
[38:36] | I’m not firing anyone. | 我不想开除任何人 |
[38:38] | I just–I need to go back to doing things | 我只是 得让我的行事风格 |
[38:43] | like I did when I started, | 回到我最初的样子 |
[38:45] | and that–that means doing it alone. | 也就是说 一个人单干 |
[38:51] | I need to stop Diaz, | 我必须阻止迪亚兹 |
[38:53] | and in order to do that, | 为了能够阻止他 |
[38:54] | I need to have a single-minded focus. | 我必须心无旁骛 |
[39:00] | I’ve got to separate these two worlds. | 我必须分开处理两个世界的事 |
[39:02] | I just don’t think that that’s the best possible solution, Oliver. | 可我不认为这是最好的办法 奥利弗 |
[39:04] | I respect your concern, | 我明白你的担心 |
[39:07] | and I love you very much for it. | 我非常爱你关心我的样子 |
[39:09] | We will talk more about this, | 我们之后再详聊这件事 |
[39:11] | but I need to chat with William. | 但我得先和威廉聊聊 |
[39:14] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[39:27] | I didn’t know if you’d be awake. | 我不知道你有没有睡 |
[39:29] | I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[39:31] | I got a news alert about the impairment. | 我看到有关”弹骇”的新闻推送 |
[39:33] | It’s impeachment. | 是”弹劾” |
[39:36] | Don’t worry. I’ll be fine. | 别担心 我没事的 |
[39:39] | I’m worried about you. | 我比较担心你 |
[39:42] | I’m really sorry about before. | 我很抱歉之前对你吼 |
[39:45] | I would never purposefully | 我无论如何也不应该有意地 |
[39:49] | try to make you afraid or– | 让你感到害怕或者 |
[39:50] | Felicity said you were on some sort of drug. | 费利西蒂说你之前嗑药了 |
[39:52] | Accidentally. | 是意外 |
[39:54] | I was dosed by someone | 我被下药了 |
[39:56] | who works for the man I’m trying to stop. | 下药的人是我想阻止的人的手下 |
[39:58] | Ricardo Diaz? | 里卡多·迪亚兹 |
[40:01] | Can you stop him? | 你能阻止他吗 |
[40:02] | I think maybe I found a way. | 我想我可能找到办法了 |
[40:05] | Most importantly, | 最重要的是 |
[40:07] | I need to know that I’m not gonna lose you | 我必须让你知道我不会离开你 |
[40:10] | or Felicity…ever. | 和费利西蒂 永远不会 |
[40:13] | You won’t. | 你不会的 |
[40:35] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干吗 |
[40:36] | I heard about what happened. | 我听说了发生的事 |
[40:38] | I wanted to see how you were. | 想着过来看看你怎么样 |
[40:39] | Clearly, I should have brought a broom. | 很明显 我应该带把扫帚过来的 |
[40:41] | He’s spiraling. | 他已经中招了 |
[40:44] | The Vertigo worked even better than I was hoping. | 迷魂的效果超过了我的预期 |
[40:46] | I don’t understand why you don’t just put a bullet | 我不明白的是 你为什么不干脆一枪崩了他 |
[40:48] | in him or 20. | 或者乱枪打死他 |
[40:49] | Because it’d be a waste of time. | 因为那样太浪费时间了 |
[40:51] | He’s more dangerous as a martyr | 身为死士的他可要远比 |
[40:54] | than as the Green Arrow. | 身为绿箭侠的他危险 |
[40:57] | I’m gonna dismantle him piece by piece. | 我要一点一点地 毁灭他 |
[41:01] | Like with the impeachment? | 比如弹劾吗 |
[41:05] | The impeachment was just the latest step. | 弹劾只是一个小前奏 |
[41:10] | And what’s the next one? | 那你下一步要做什么 |
[41:12] | We spread the word | 我们放出消息 |
[41:15] | that with Mayor Queen out, | 奎恩市长下台后 |
[41:18] | Star City, | 星城 |
[41:21] | it’s open for business. | 现在百无禁忌了 |