时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:01] | Star city needs the Green Arrow, | 星城需要绿箭侠 |
[00:03] | so I’d like it to be you. | 我希望由你来当 |
[00:06] | The nerve damage in my arm spread to my back, | 我手臂的神经损伤扩散到了后背 |
[00:08] | and because of the steroid use, | 而且由于类固醇使用 |
[00:10] | I caused permanent damage. | 引起了永久损伤 |
[00:11] | As soon as you’re healed up, | 等你痊愈了 |
[00:13] | I want you to put that hood back on. | 我要你再把兜帽戴上 |
[00:14] | I’ve been good for the past two months–good– | 我过去两个月状态一直不错 |
[00:17] | but instead of giving me back the hood, | 但你没把兜帽给我 |
[00:18] | you’ve had cisco make me a new suit. | 反而让西斯科给我做了一套新战服 |
[00:20] | Ricardo Diaz is pushing vertigo. | 里卡多·迪亚兹在销售迷魂 |
[00:21] | I checked for any vertigo-related cases. | 我看了和和迷魂有关的案子 |
[00:23] | They’ve all been kickd by Captain Hill. | 希尔队长抽走了卷宗 |
[00:25] | She did it for Diaz. | 她替迪亚兹卖命 |
[00:34] | The Orchid Bay night market runs 3 blocks east-west | 兰花湾夜市在阿古勒附近从西到东 |
[00:37] | along Arguelo. | 操控3个街区 |
[00:38] | About midway down, there’s an alley. | 在中间的位置有一条小道 |
[00:40] | Now, that’s where Anatoly Knyazev has been making his drop. | 那是阿纳托利·克尼亚杰夫放货的地方 |
[00:42] | He is not a physical threat, | 他不构成威胁 |
[00:44] | but the two men who will be with him are. | 但随行的两个人很危险 |
[00:45] | I’ve been to this market. A lot of civilians there. | 我去过这个市场 那儿有很多平民 |
[00:47] | Hopefully not in the alley. | 希望小道那儿没有 |
[00:49] | We’re gonna pin them in, take them out clean and fast. | 我们要在那抓住他们 速度解决掉 |
[00:52] | – Any questions? – This group’s a little light | -有问题吗 -要拿下3个兄弟会的人 |
[00:54] | to take on 3 bratvas. | 我们有些势单力薄 |
[00:55] | Well, Diaz has god knows | 天知道迪亚兹手下 |
[00:56] | how much of the force under his control, | 有多少人 |
[00:57] | including Captain Hill. | 包括希尔队长在内 |
[00:59] | The only cops I’m sure I can trust are here in this van. | 我唯一能信的警察都在这车上了 |
[01:02] | Still, be nice to have some backup. | 但有些后援就更好了 |
[01:04] | We’re covered. trust me. | 有的 相信我 |
[01:08] | All right. two minutes out. | 好 还有2分钟 |
[01:10] | Let’s get ready. | 待命 |
[01:22] | Tango’s heading into the alley. | 探戈[目标]朝小道去了 |
[01:24] | Move in. | 行动 |
[01:31] | Looks clean so far. | 目前为止没人 |
[01:32] | Overwatch, any surprises? | 守望者 有任何发现吗 |
[01:34] | Tricky, tricky, Anatoly. | 狡猾的阿纳托利 |
[01:36] | thermal reads 4 bogies, east alley. | 热成像显示有4个人 在小道东边 |
[01:38] | – I’ll flank left. – I’ll take right. | -我去攻击左边 -我去拿下右边 |
[01:41] | Ok. Good. Now that we are alone, | 好 既然现在我们分开行动了 |
[01:43] | I know this might not exactly be the right time- | 我知道现在可能不是最好的时机 |
[01:45] | You understand that I’m gonna be punching people | 你知道我离正面会敌 |
[01:47] | – in about 60 seconds, right? – Yes, but it’s been about a week | -只有一分钟了吧 -是 但是自从你决定 |
[01:49] | since you decided that you’re not giving John the hood back, | 不把兜帽还给约翰已有一周了 |
[01:51] | and I was just wondering when | 我只是想知道你打算什么时候 |
[01:52] | you were planning on talking to him about that. | 和他说这事 |
[01:53] | I’m waiting for the right moment. | 我在等待时机 |
[01:55] | That moment is not now. | 但不是现在 |
[01:57] | That’s a fair point. | 有道理 |
[02:02] | You should try apples. | 尝尝苹果吧 |
[02:03] | Is good season. | 正当季 |
[02:09] | SCPD! | 星城警局 |
[02:10] | Easy. | 不许动 |
[02:20] | You are under arrest for possession | 你因持有并 |
[02:22] | and attempt to distribute. | 买卖毒品被捕了 |
[02:23] | Ms. Drake. | 德雷克女士 |
[02:25] | Cuff him. | 拷上他 |
[02:30] | I see your face. | 我看到你的脸了 |
[02:32] | That maybe not so good for you. | 这样对你可能不好 |
[02:33] | Load them up. | 把他们带回去 |
[02:47] | Toss the 3 stooges into lockup for processing. | 把这3个人关起来等待处理 |
[02:50] | I want Knyazev in interrogation. | 审问时 克尼亚杰夫要到场 |
[02:52] | What’s going on here? | 怎么了 |
[02:54] | We just got Diaz’s right-hand man. | 我们刚抓到迪亚兹的得力手下 |
[02:56] | Incredible, huh? | 不可置信吧 |
[02:58] | Why wasn’t I informed? | 为什么没通知我 |
[02:59] | Oh, that was my fault, Captain. | 我的疏忽 队长 |
[03:01] | I authorized the operation. | 我授权了行动 |
[03:02] | I figured you wouldn’t mind given the stakes. | 我觉得你不介意让出这个机会 |
[03:04] | And we also took the liberty | 我们还自行 |
[03:06] | of calling in D.A. Armand | 召来了阿曼德地检 |
[03:07] | to expedite the charges. | 加速完成指控 |
[03:09] | There’s no sense in waiting, right? | 没必要等待 对吗 |
[03:13] | Guess not. Good work, Lieutenant. | 是啊 干得好 副队 |
[03:19] | Thank you for letting John and I backstop you tonight. | 谢谢你让约翰和我今晚来增援 |
[03:22] | Because you think we couldn’t have stopped Anatoly otherwise? | 因为你觉得没你们我们今晚就没法拿下阿纳托利吗 |
[03:25] | Because I appreciate the trust. | 因为我感谢你的信任 |
[03:26] | Well, try necessity. Curtis is busy | 恭维得好 柯蒂斯还忙着 |
[03:28] | watching Zoe while Rene’s in the hospital | 看着佐伊 与此同时雷内还在医院 |
[03:30] | nursing the wounds you gave him. | 养你们赐给他的伤 |
[03:31] | Yeah? I told him to stand down. | 是吗 我要他放弃了 |
[03:33] | Matter of fact, I gave him every chance. | 实际上 我给过他所有机会了 |
[03:34] | You guys made a move on our team in the field. | 你们的人在作战时对我们的团队先动手的 |
[03:36] | – A–all right. – These things are in the past, all right? | -好吧 -别提旧事了 好吗 |
[03:38] | Tonight is a good night. | 今晚很成功 |
[03:43] | – Where’s Anatoly? – Interrogation. | -阿纳托利呢 -审讯室 |
[03:46] | Can you buy me a few minutes with him? | 我和他单独聊会行吗 |
[03:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:58] | How nice. | 真好啊 |
[04:00] | You come to visit. | 你来拜访我了 |
[04:03] | Came to see you locked up. | 来看你锒铛入狱 |
[04:06] | Enjoy it– kak oni skazali– | 享受此刻吧 |
[04:09] | “While you can.” | 在你还能享受的时候 |
[04:10] | I know all about Captain Hill, | 我知道希尔队长的事 |
[04:12] | Crooked cops on the force. | 警察受贿的事 |
[04:16] | You think this is just your police force? | 你以为仅仅是你的警局吗 |
[04:22] | This is your city, Kapiushon. | 是你的城市 兜帽男 |
[04:27] | Your entire city. | 你的整座城市 |
[04:30] | Diaz has people everywhere, | 到处都是迪亚兹的人 |
[04:33] | all levels of government. | 政府的各个层面 |
[04:36] | We got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[04:40] | I’m sorry, Mr. Mayor, but Mr. Knyazev | 抱歉 市长先生 但克尼亚杰夫先生 |
[04:42] | wasn’t arrested pursuant to an arrest warrant. | 并没有依据逮捕令逮捕 |
[04:45] | That’s crap. you know it. | 这是一派胡言 你知道的 |
[04:47] | You’re really gonna kick this case on a technicality. | 你不会真的由于技术细节撤掉这个案子吧 |
[04:50] | I’m not bringing charges that will only get dismissed | 但这案子首次面对法官就会被驳回 |
[04:52] | the first time they end up in front of a judge. | 我不会提起诉讼的 |
[04:54] | You have made exceptions before, Sam. | 你之前也有过类似例外的 萨姆 |
[04:57] | You’re gonna draw the line now | 你现在要在这个案子上 |
[04:59] | on this case? | 画上分界线吗 |
[05:00] | You’re under indictment, Mr. Mayor. | 你身陷诉讼 市长先生 |
[05:03] | do you really want to add a civil suit | 你真希望在罪名上再加一条 |
[05:04] | for wrongful imprisonment on top of that? | 非法监禁的民事诉讼吗 |
[05:07] | Cut Knyazev and his friends loose. | 放了克尼亚杰夫和他的朋友 |
[05:10] | Sorry, Mr. Mayor. | 抱歉 市长先生 |
[05:13] | What the hell just happened here? | 到底发生什么了 |
[05:14] | Seems pretty obvious to me. | 我觉得很明显 |
[05:17] | It’s not just Hill who’s working for Diaz. | 不只有希尔为迪亚兹卖命 |
[05:20] | He’s got Armand, too. | 阿曼德也是 |
[05:23] | So Diaz has the police captain, the D.A., and– | 所以迪亚兹手下有警局队长 地检官 |
[05:25] | Other members of the city’s infrastructure. | 还有城市基础组织的其他成员 |
[05:27] | Anatoly wasn’t specific. | 阿纳托利没有说得很详细 |
[05:28] | He just said that Diaz has people everywhere. | 他只是说到处都是迪亚兹的人 |
[05:31] | I’ll run background checks | 我来对城市官员 |
[05:32] | on all the city officials. | 做个背景调查 |
[05:34] | Makes sense to start at the top, | 这样高层一开始的事就说得通了 |
[05:35] | Work your way down. | 按你的方式继续吧 |
[05:37] | Look, Oliver. if you need to spend | 奥利弗 如果你需要在 |
[05:38] | more time at city hall, I get it, man. | 市政厅花更多时间 我理解 |
[05:41] | Keep your focus there. I can cover us here. | 你专心于那边 我负责这边 |
[05:43] | No. My focus is fine. | 不 我能兼顾 |
[05:45] | But, Oliver, why split yourself in two, man? | 但奥利弗 你为什么要一心二用呢 |
[05:48] | Let me carry the load for you. | 让我帮你分担 |
[05:50] | The city needs the mayor now | 城市现在需要市长 |
[05:51] | more than it ever did. | 比以往任何时候都需要 |
[05:56] | It also needs the Green Arrow. | 城市也需要绿箭侠 |
[05:59] | And that’s not me anymore? | 我再也不能当绿箭侠了吗 |
[06:00] | I’ve been waiting for the right moment, | 我一直在等待正确的时机 |
[06:02] | The appropriate moment, to tell you. | 合适的时机来告诉你 |
[06:05] | I‘m not giving up the hood. | 我不会放弃兜帽的 |
[06:07] | I guess I should have taken the hit | 我猜我就应该承受 |
[06:08] | the way you kept putting me off, right? | 你敷衍我的方式 是吗 |
[06:09] | You know, John, this–this team, | 约翰 这个团队 |
[06:12] | this mission, it’s all of us. | 这个任务 是我们所有人的 |
[06:16] | You helped build it. I don’t understand | 你帮助建立的它 我不懂 |
[06:18] | why it matters what somebody’s wearing. | 一个人穿什么战服有什么重要 |
[06:23] | I guess it doesn’t. | 是不重要 |
[06:30] | That’s the moment you were waiting for, that one? | 这就是你等待的时刻吗 |
[06:32] | At least now he knows. | 至少现在他知道了 |
[06:38] | John’s an adult, Felicity. He’ll be fine. | 约翰是成年人 费利西蒂 他会没事的 |
[06:42] | Hope so. | 但愿吧 |
[06:48] | Hey, pal. Get your butt off my car. | 朋友 别坐我的车 |
[06:51] | You eat like crap, officer. | 你吃相很难看啊 警官 |
[06:54] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[06:54] | I heard about you. | 我听说过你 |
[06:57] | You’re real brash. | 你个性莽撞 |
[06:59] | You got to show everybody how tough you are, huh? | 你得向大家展示你有多强 对吧 |
[07:02] | Poking around where you don’t belong. | 在不是自己的地盘惹事 |
[07:05] | Get your hands up. | 举起手来 |
[07:06] | Funny thing about that, though. | 但可笑的是 |
[07:10] | You always end up pissing off the wrong guy. | 你最终总会惹错人 |
[07:15] | You didn’t want to torture him a bit, | 你不想折磨他一下吗 |
[07:17] | you know, maybe slit his throat? | 比如割裂喉咙 |
[07:20] | What happened to all that russian vengeance I heard so much about? | 我早有耳闻的俄式复仇哪里去了 |
[07:23] | It’s new suit. | 不想弄脏新衣服 |
[07:25] | His dead body send good message to other police. | 他的尸体给其他警察发出了很好的信息 |
[07:30] | That’s right. They’re all on borrowed time. | 没错 他们早晚都得死 |
[07:39] | 马丁·赫斯特 星城警探死亡 | |
[07:39] | Still no suspects in the death of officer Hurst, | 赫斯特警探的死仍未找到嫌疑人 |
[07:41] | a 6-year veteran with the scpd | 这位工作六年的星城警探 |
[07:44] | found dead last night under mysterious circumstances… | 被发现于昨晚神秘死亡 |
[07:47] | Not so mysterious if you’re Ricardo Diaz. | 如果是里卡多·迪亚兹就不神秘了 |
[07:50] | Need to contact Dinah and have her sequester | 得联系黛娜 让她隔离 |
[07:51] | the other officers involved in arresting Anatoly. | 其他跟逮捕阿纳托利有关的警探 |
[07:53] | What about your D.A. Friend? | 你的地检朋友呢 |
[07:55] | Any idea how Diaz flipped him? | 迪亚兹为什么杀了他 |
[07:57] | I’m guessing cold, hard cash. | 应该是现金吧 |
[07:58] | – Cash he took from the city? – Should all be dried up by now. | -他不是还偷了这座城市的现金 -现在可能都用完了 |
[08:01] | – So he has another source. – Well, according to Curtis, | -所以他还有现金来源 -据柯蒂斯的消息 |
[08:03] | Diaz is involved in an extensive vertigo operation, | 迪亚兹参与到了广泛的迷魂行动 |
[08:05] | and if my math is right–and it definitely is- | 如果我没算错 我肯定不会算错 |
[08:07] | he’ll be pulling in at least a million a day. | 他一天至少进账一百万 |
[08:10] | So we take out his vertigo stash, we kill his cash supply. | 我们搅黄他的迷魂生意 就能断了资金来源 |
[08:13] | Unless he’s got a rich aunt somewhere, yeah, that’ll work. | 如果他没有阔姑姑的话就可行 |
[08:15] | Right. So I’ll check in with Lyla, | 行 我去问问莱拉 |
[08:17] | see if A.R.G.U.S. can give us any information | 看天眼会能否给我们任何信息 |
[08:19] | on this vertigo operation that can help us. | 能帮我们解决这次迷魂行动 |
[08:23] | Yeah, that’d be great! Thanks, John! | 行 太好了 谢谢 约翰 |
[08:27] | – That was unbearable. – He was fine. | -真忍不了 -他没事 |
[08:29] | The fuming, the standing in the corner– | 有怨气 站在角落 |
[08:31] | That was– that was fine? | 那叫没事 |
[08:32] | John is not gonna get bent out of shape | 约翰不会因为一件制服 |
[08:34] | over a uniform. | 就生气 |
[08:35] | He’s a soldier, Oliver. | 他是战士 奥利弗 |
[08:38] | Look. I get what you’re saying, | 我明白你在说什么 |
[08:39] | That this is not like john, | 这不像约翰的风格 |
[08:40] | but you have to see what he’s not saying. | 但你看他并没有说 |
[08:42] | He’s upset. | 他很不爽 |
[08:43] | Then he’s gonna have to get over it. | 那他得克服这种不爽 |
[08:46] | This is not our first fight. | 这不是我们第一次吵架了 |
[08:47] | Well, if you don’t want it to be your last, | 如果你不想这成为最后一次 |
[08:49] | you should probably say something. | 你最好是跟他谈谈 |
[08:50] | – Like what? – Something to ease the pain. | -谈什么 -安慰安慰他 |
[08:55] | We need to know more about Diaz’s vertigo operation. | 我们得了解迪亚兹迷魂行动的更多信息 |
[08:58] | I need to get to city hall and talk some sense | 我得去市政厅跟希尔和阿曼德 |
[09:00] | into Hill and Armand before somebody else gets killed. | 讲道理 以免别人被杀 |
[09:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:12] | Think I found a secure location. | 我好像找到安全地点了 |
[09:14] | To sequester the clean cops? I’ll come with. | 隔离好警察吗 我也去 |
[09:16] | Oh, no, Curtis. I’m the one who brought | 不 柯蒂斯 是我把他们 |
[09:17] | these guys into the fight against Diaz. | 卷入同迪亚兹的斗争之中 |
[09:19] | I’m the reason he’s retaliating against them. | 因为我 他才报复他们 |
[09:21] | This is all on me. | 这都怪我 |
[09:22] | Don’t be all Oliver Queen on me now. | 你别一副奥利弗·奎恩的样子对我 |
[09:25] | If we have to take out Diaz, there’s gonna be casualties, | 如果要除掉迪亚兹 肯定有牺牲 |
[09:28] | and they’re not gonna be your fault, Dinah. | 那也不是你的错 黛娜 |
[09:30] | No, they’re not because I’m going to make sure | 没错 不是了 因为我要确保 |
[09:32] | there are no more casualties. | 不会再有人牺牲了 |
[09:33] | We’re gonna make sure. | 我们得做好准备 |
[09:35] | I’m gonna bring cops to a secure location | 我要带警察们去安全点 |
[09:36] | nobody knows about except my good friend Curtis? | 但只有我的好闺蜜柯蒂斯知道 |
[09:39] | I’ll be your tech guy. | 我是你的技术男 |
[09:41] | Look. I don’t like the idea of you doing this without backup. | 我不希望你干单打独斗 |
[09:44] | That, or you want to spend some quality time | 还是因为你想和新男友 |
[09:46] | with your new boyfriend? | 度过美好时光 |
[09:47] | We’ve only been on 3 dates, but, yeah, he’s cute, | 我们只约过三次 不过他确实很帅 |
[09:49] | and I don’t want him to get murdered, so sue me. | 我不希望他被杀 被你说中了 |
[09:53] | – Fine. Let’s go, lover boy. – Yes! | -行 走吧 恋爱男孩 -棒 |
[09:57] | This is everything A.R.G.U.S. could find | 这是天眼会能找到 |
[09:58] | on the vertigo trade in Star City. | 关于星城迷魂交易的全部信息 |
[10:03] | Yeah, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:07] | It’s not free. | 不能白白给你 |
[10:10] | – I need intel in return. – What kind of intel? | -我也要情报 -什么情报 |
[10:13] | The kind where you tell me what’s going on with you. | 告诉我你究竟怎么了 |
[10:20] | Lyla, you know what’s going on. | 莱拉 你知道怎么了 |
[10:25] | I’m frustrated that Oliver strung me along for so long. | 我很失望 奥利弗一直掉我胃口 |
[10:29] | Being the Green Arrow… | 不让我当绿箭侠 |
[10:33] | You know what that meant to me. | 你明白我当绿箭侠的意义 |
[10:35] | But you save the city every night as Spartan. | 但你每晚当斯巴达也拯救了城市 |
[10:39] | It’s not like you to care this much | 对于头衔和兜帽在意这么多 |
[10:41] | about a title or a hood. | 不是你的风格 |
[10:43] | Oliver made a similar point. | 奥利弗也是这个意思 |
[10:45] | – But? – But I don’t know. | -但是 -但是我也不知道 |
[10:49] | I just don’t know. | 我说不准 |
[10:53] | This is bothering me way more than I expected. | 这比我想象中还要让我烦恼得多 |
[10:56] | I think you owe it to yourself | 我觉得这需要看清你自己 |
[10:59] | and to your partnership with Oliver | 和你与奥利弗的关系 |
[11:02] | to figure out why. | 才能弄明白 |
[11:10] | Thank you both for coming. | 谢谢你们俩过来 |
[11:11] | I have to say, Mr. Mayor, I’m more than | 市长先生 我得说 |
[11:13] | a little uncomfortable meeting with you | 在你律师不在场时和你见面 |
[11:14] | without your attorney present. | 我感到很不习惯 |
[11:15] | Well, it’s not about the case, Sam. | 不谈案子的事 萨姆 |
[11:18] | It’s about the two of you working for Ricardo Diaz. | 而是谈你们俩为里卡多·迪亚兹卖命 |
[11:21] | Who? I’m not sure I’ve ever heard that name– | 谁 我好像没听过那个名字 |
[11:23] | You’re smarter than this. | 你没必要装傻 |
[11:26] | You’re better than this. | 你不至于这么下作 |
[11:29] | Both of you are better than this. | 你们都不至于这么下作 |
[11:32] | Talk to me. | 告诉我 |
[11:39] | Less than 24 hours after you promoted me | 你提拔我接派克的班 |
[11:41] | to take over Pike’s command, | 不到24小时 |
[11:42] | I got an e-mail– | 我收到一封邮件 |
[11:45] | Surveillance photos of my niece, | 我侄女的监控照片 |
[11:46] | my father, and my sister. | 还有我父亲 我妹妹 |
[11:48] | So he found a way to apply pressure. | 他找到办法施压了 |
[11:50] | – Yeah. – OK. | -是 -好吧 |
[11:54] | My boy has cancer, leukemia, stage IV. | 我儿子得了癌症 白血病四期 |
[11:58] | Even with the city’s insurance, | 就算有城市保险 |
[12:00] | we couldn’t afford the treatments. | 我们也付不起医药费 |
[12:03] | – I needed Diaz’s money. – All right. | -我需要迪亚兹的钱 -好吧 |
[12:05] | We can protect your family. | 我们可以保护你的家人 |
[12:07] | We can pay for your son’s treatments. | 我们可以付你儿子的医药费 |
[12:09] | – The city– – Is bankrupt, | -这座城市 -已经破产 |
[12:11] | and the idea of you protecting anyone is a joke. | 而且你的保护就是个笑话 |
[12:15] | The whole force is under Diaz’s thumb, | 整个政府都在迪亚兹的鼓掌之中 |
[12:18] | or were you offering your protection as the Green Arrow? | 还是你提供绿箭侠的保护 |
[12:21] | If I was the Green Arrow… | 如果我是绿箭侠 |
[12:25] | I don’t think you’d want to be in this room right now. | 我觉得你们现在不会想待在这间房里 |
[12:31] | I don’t think either of you would. | 我觉得你俩都不想 |
[12:32] | Are we done here? | 说完了吗 |
[12:40] | You are. | 完了 |
[12:43] | You’re both fired effective immediately. | 你俩都被炒了 即刻生效 |
[12:45] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这样 |
[12:46] | If you work for him, | 你们为他做事 |
[12:49] | then you don’t work for me. | 那就不能为我做事 |
[12:53] | Get out. | 滚吧 |
[13:01] | I know you’re the Green Arrow, | 你知道你是绿箭侠 |
[13:04] | but this is unlike anything you’ve ever gone up against. | 但这和你面对过的事都完全不同 |
[13:07] | Diaz has already beat you, | 迪亚兹已经打败你了 |
[13:08] | and you don’t even know it. | 而你却不知道 |
[13:12] | Still no suspects in the death of officer Hurst, | 赫斯特警探的死仍未找到嫌疑人 |
[13:14] | 马丁·赫斯特 星城警探死亡 | |
[13:15] | a 6-year veteran with the SCPD found… | 这位工作六年的警探 |
[13:18] | Looks like you’ve had an exciting day. | 你今天过得挺刺激啊 |
[13:20] | I wouldn’t call the death of a respected SCPD officer exciting. | 我不会把值得尊敬的星城警探的死称为刺激 |
[13:23] | It is when you’ve been sitting on the couch all day. | 如果你坐在沙发上一整天就是了 |
[13:26] | Well, no one’s holding you prisoner. | 没人把你当囚犯 |
[13:27] | Why don’t you get out? Go get some sun maybe. | 你为什么不出去 晒晒太阳什么的 |
[13:29] | No. Sounds boring. Helping you | 不 很无聊 |
[13:31] | with your Diaz situation, now, that sounds interesting to me. | 帮你解决迪亚兹的事 我觉得很有趣 |
[13:35] | I’m guessing the death of that cop wasn’t exactly | 我想那个警察的死肯定 |
[13:38] | random, though, was it? | 不是意外 对吧 |
[13:40] | You know something about that? | 你知道内情吗 |
[13:42] | I know Diaz, and he’s not gonna stop | 我了解迪亚兹 他不会只杀一个警探 |
[13:44] | at one officer. | 就停手 |
[13:45] | Yeah. We figured that. | 是 我们也知道 |
[13:47] | We sequestered the rest. They’re safe. | 我们隔离了其他人 他们很安全 |
[13:50] | Safe where, though? | 在哪里呢 |
[13:53] | How do you expect me to be like Laurel | 如果不让我当劳蕾尔 |
[13:55] | when you won’t let me act like her? | 你希怎么指望我成为劳蕾尔 |
[13:57] | You want to act like laurel? | 你想当劳蕾尔 |
[13:59] | Why don’t you do something good, huh? | 干吗不做点好事 |
[14:00] | Get a job. Help this city. | 找个工作 帮帮这城市 |
[14:01] | Never had a real job in my whole life. | 从来没有过真正的工作 |
[14:04] | I don’t even think I know how to write a resume. | 我都不知道怎么写简历 |
[14:06] | You don’t need to write a resume. | 你不需要写简历 |
[14:07] | You’re Laurel Lance, remember? | 还记得你是劳蕾尔·兰斯吗 |
[14:10] | How well did I do in law school? | 我之前在法学院混得怎么样 |
[14:12] | Wait here. | 在这等着 |
[14:21] | Kept all of laurel’s old law books. | 劳蕾尔的旧法学课本还都在 |
[14:26] | Look at that. Maybe you could start right here. | 也许你能从看书开始 |
[14:29] | You want to home law-school me? | 你想让我在家念法学院 |
[14:31] | Beats sitting around on the couch, doesn’t it? | 比呆坐在沙发上强 对吧 |
[14:32] | I mean, who knows? You could give it a shot. | 谁知道呢 你可以试试 |
[14:34] | You might just enjoy doing something good for a change. | 你可能会喜欢改变一下 做点好事 |
[14:49] | How did it–oh. I can tell by the look on your face. | 你感觉怎… 我可以从你脸上的表情看出来 |
[14:51] | Won’t even ask. | 都不应该问 |
[14:53] | Would you please give me some good news? | 能请你给我点好消息吗 |
[14:55] | Well, Lyla clued us in | 莱拉告诉了我们 |
[14:55] | on one of Diaz’s suppliers– Marshall Katz. | 一个迪亚兹的供货商 卡茨元帅 |
[14:58] | I’m running a location on him now. | 我正在找他的地址 |
[14:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:05] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[15:10] | Thanks for grabbing that intel from Lyla. | 谢谢你从莱拉那儿拿到了情报 |
[15:13] | Oh, no problem. | 没什么 |
[15:17] | About the hood. I’d like to apologize. | 关于兜帽的事 我要道歉 |
[15:20] | Oliver… it’s just a piece of cloth | 奥利弗 那就是一块布 |
[15:25] | Just like you said. | 就像你说的 |
[15:27] | – You were right. – I was wrong about a few things. | -你是对的 -我犯了几个错误 |
[15:31] | It’s very important that you know this. | 你必须得知道 |
[15:32] | When I asked you to take over for me, I meant it. | 当我要求你替我接手它的时候 我是认真的 |
[15:36] | When I put the hood back on and said, | 我重新戴上兜帽时说 |
[15:38] | “It’s just until you get back on your feet,” | 就戴到你能自己站起来为止 |
[15:40] | I meant it, but I did put the hood back on, | 我认真的 但是我确实戴回了兜帽 |
[15:42] | And it’s a part of me. | 那是我的一部分 |
[15:46] | And it makes me feel like I’m being | 它让我觉得我在做 |
[15:49] | the best version of myself, | 最好的自己 |
[15:51] | and I feel whole, and I feel complete, | 我感觉自己完整而充实 |
[15:56] | and I really, really hope that this is making sense. | 我真心希望你觉得这很有道理 |
[16:02] | Yeah. The hood is part of you now. | 兜帽现在是你的一部分了 |
[16:06] | I should have been up-front with you, | 我早应该对你坦白的 |
[16:08] | and I avoided having what I thought | 但我不愿意进行一场 |
[16:10] | might be a tough conversation. | 我觉得会艰难的对话 |
[16:14] | Well, um, I appreciate you telling me this, Oliver. | 我很感激你告诉我这个 奥利弗 |
[16:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:21] | Got a location on Katz. | 找到卡茨的地址了 |
[16:27] | Yeah. Let’s move. | 开始行动 |
[16:34] | Baby, I want some “V.” | 宝贝 我想要一点V |
[16:39] | I told you before– can’t do it. | 我告诉过你 不行 |
[16:44] | Only top grade for my lady. | 我的女士只能用最好的 |
[16:47] | Well, don’t you know how to make a girl feel special. | 你真的很有一套让女人觉得自己特殊 |
[16:55] | We got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[16:56] | Mo downstairs spotted one of the masks. | 莫在楼下看到一个戴面具的 |
[16:58] | – He’s on his way up. – Go! Do something! | -他要上来了 -去做点什么 |
[17:00] | – Get behind us! – Yeah, no kidding. | -藏我们后面 -不开玩笑 |
[17:10] | Sit. | 坐 |
[17:12] | You’re gonna tell us where you make your vertigo shipment. | 你得告诉我们你在哪里装运的迷魂 |
[17:15] | And turn on the dragon? | 并且同恶龙翻脸 |
[17:17] | You’ll have to shoot me, man. | 你只能射我一箭 |
[17:18] | I don’t want to waste my arrows. | 我不想浪费我的箭 |
[17:20] | I think you should. | 我觉得你应该射 |
[17:22] | This punk deserves it. | 这混蛋活该 |
[17:25] | I’m not nearly as stingy with my bullets. | 我都要吝啬我的子弹了 |
[17:29] | Where do you ship the “V” from? | 你从哪儿运来的V |
[17:31] | I–I– I’m too high to die, man, please. | 我身份太高 不能死 求求你 |
[17:33] | – Spartan, stand down. – When he tells us | -斯巴达 退下 -等他告诉我们 |
[17:36] | what we need to know! | 我们要知道的东西 |
[17:37] | y- y- you– you wouldn’t kill me in front of my lady. | 你们不会当着我的女人杀我 |
[17:39] | Last chance. Where’s the vertigo? | 最后的机会 迷魂在哪儿 |
[17:41] | Spartan! Stand down! | 斯巴达 退下 |
[17:44] | And what? Do this your way? | 然后呢 按你的来 |
[17:47] | He’ll fold. Talk! | 他会说的 说 |
[17:49] | Fine, but y- you got to send me to, like, Mexico, man. | 行 但你们得把我送到墨西哥之类的地方去 |
[17:54] | Diaz will find me. | 迪亚兹会找到我的 |
[17:57] | No. My loyalty is to diaz, not him. | 我忠于迪亚兹而不是他 |
[18:11] | That was a bust! Get it? | 一顿好打[毒品检查] 懂梗吗 |
[18:13] | Because it’s drug, it’s like a play on words, | 因为是毒品 这是个文字游戏 |
[18:14] | And it’s almost a little fun. | 有点好玩 |
[18:16] | Never mind. Tough crowd. What happened? | 当我没说 笑点真高 出什么事了 |
[18:19] | We lost katz. | 卡茨死了 |
[18:23] | Oliver, he was gonna talk. | 奥利弗 他当时就要说了 |
[18:24] | If you had just let me keep the pressure on him | 要是你让我再多 |
[18:27] | for one minute longer, | 施压一分钟 |
[18:28] | We would be at the locatin right now | 我们可能现在就到那里了 |
[18:30] | instead of back at square one! | 而不是回到原点 |
[18:32] | No. He still would have gotten shot | 不会 他还是会被枪杀 |
[18:34] | because you picked a fight. | 因为你挑起了一场争执 |
[18:35] | you pulled our focus, and you allowed | 你转移了我们的注意力 |
[18:37] | our target to get killed. | 你让我们的目标被杀 |
[18:39] | Because you know everything, | 因为你无所不知 |
[18:40] | and I just need to keep my mouth shut! | 而我只需要闭上嘴 |
[18:43] | I’m sorry. What? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[18:45] | Look, guys, we’re all just whipped up | 伙计们 我们就是有点 |
[18:47] | with adrenaline from– from the field, | 肾上腺素升高 因为战斗 |
[18:49] | and–and we’re gonna catch Diaz. | 我们会抓住迪亚兹的 |
[18:51] | We always catch the bad guys, | 我们总能抓住坏人 |
[18:52] | so we’re just going to breathe together, inhale. | 所以我们只需要一起呼吸 吸气 |
[18:57] | John, what’s going on with you? | 约翰 你怎么了 |
[19:00] | First, you were mad at me because | 首先 你为你不是绿箭侠的事 |
[19:03] | you’re not the Green Arrow, | 生我的气 |
[19:04] | and that is– that is | 那 那 |
[19:07] | that is way out of character for you, my friend, | 不太像你做的事 我的朋友 |
[19:11] | but I explained myself, I apologized, | 但我剖白了我自己 我道歉了 |
[19:15] | you accepted, | 你接受了 |
[19:18] | And now you’re gonna take a shot at me like that? | 然后你要像这样攻击我 |
[19:20] | I was getting some place with katz, | 我当时就要让迪亚兹说出地址了 |
[19:23] | and you didn’t back my play. | 但你不配合我的剧本 |
[19:26] | – Because it wasn’t working. – No, Oliver! | -因为它没起作用 -不 奥利弗 |
[19:29] | Because it wasn’t your play! | 因为那不是你的剧本 |
[19:40] | Let me know when you find the vertigo. | 找到迷魂时告诉我一声 |
[19:42] | I need some air! | 我需要点新鲜空气 |
[20:04] | I already told you | 我早就告诉你了 |
[20:05] | I don’t know where they sequestered the cops, | 我不知道他们把那些警察关哪儿了 |
[20:07] | and if you’re here to put pressure on Lance, don’t, | 要是你在这里找兰斯施压 劝你不要 |
[20:11] | because I’m all healed up now. | 因为我已经痊愈了 |
[20:13] | You want to calm down now? | 你现在冷静了吗 |
[20:16] | I brought you dinner. | 我给你带了晚餐 |
[20:20] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[20:23] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干吗 |
[20:26] | Just checking up on things. | 就做点调查 |
[20:29] | Looks like some light reading. | 看着像是消遣读物 |
[20:31] | Just trying to maintain my cover. | 只是试图维持我的伪装 |
[20:33] | Don’t waste your time. | 别浪费时间 |
[20:35] | People like us don’t learn the law. | 我们这样的人不学法律 |
[20:37] | People like us, | 我们这样的人 |
[20:39] | we are the law. | 就是法律 |
[20:43] | You trying to make your daddy proud? | 你想让你爸爸为你骄傲 |
[20:45] | why would I ever want to do that? | 我为什么会想那么做呢 |
[20:49] | Because I used to be like that with my old man | 因为在我家老头死之前 |
[20:54] | before he died. | 我就这样 |
[20:58] | It’s exhausting trying to be something you’re not. | 装成另一个人很累 |
[21:01] | Oh, so what? | 然后呢 |
[21:05] | You’re gonna tell me what I’m supposed to be, is that it? | 你准备告诉我我应该什么样 是这样吗 |
[21:08] | No. | 不 |
[21:11] | I see what I like. | 我看我想看的东西 |
[21:14] | I know you’re pretending to be the real Laurel, | 我知道你在装成真正的劳蕾尔 |
[21:18] | But the one standing in front of me right now… | 但是站在我面前的这个人 |
[21:24] | she don’t need changing. | 她不需要改变 |
[21:29] | Your fries are getting cold. | 你的薯条要冷了 |
[21:39] | Everything all right? | 还好吗 |
[21:40] | Fine. I’ve been out of town for so long, | 还好 我离开城里这么久 |
[21:42] | I just found the gift you left for me back in december. | 我刚发现你12月留给我的礼物 |
[21:44] | I wanted to say thank you. | 我想说谢谢 |
[21:46] | You’re welcome. | 没关系 |
[21:47] | Funny, though, the same day you delivered it, | 有趣的是 你送礼物的同一天 |
[21:50] | I also found a security breach on my computer. | 我还发现我的电脑被入侵了 |
[21:54] | I guess I now know how Cayden James got a hold | 我猜我知道凯登·詹姆斯是怎么拿到 |
[21:56] | of our nanoaluminum amplifier. | 我们的微型铝制放大器了 |
[21:58] | I was gonna tell you about that, Lyla, but, um… | 我本想告诉你的 莱拉 |
[22:02] | The city was at stake. | 这座城当时面临危机 |
[22:03] | Oh, yeah. Well, the city is always at stake. | 这座城总是面临危机 |
[22:05] | you don’t have to lie to your wife in order to save it. | 你不需要向你妻子撒谎来拯救它 |
[22:09] | you’re absolutely right. | 你完全正确 |
[22:12] | – I’m sorry. – I know. | -抱歉 -我明白 |
[22:15] | What brings you by? | 什么风把你吹过来了 |
[22:17] | Well, Oliver apologized for stringing me along about the hood. | 奥利弗为不给我兜帽的事道歉了 |
[22:22] | It was actualy a good apology. | 那其实很有说服力 |
[22:25] | That’s not exactly Oliver’s strong suit. | 那并不是奥利弗的强项 |
[22:27] | No, it’s not. | 不 那不是 |
[22:31] | But? | 但是什么 |
[22:36] | I don’t know. I thought we cleared the air. | 我不知道 我以为我们好好谈过了 |
[22:38] | We go out into the field, we come back. | 我们出去执行任务 然后回来 |
[22:40] | And then I–I… | 但我 我 |
[22:44] | I just take a piece right out of him | 我就是莫名其妙地 |
[22:47] | over nothing! | 对他来气 |
[22:49] | It was–it was over nothing. | 简直 简直莫名其妙 |
[22:55] | You’re right, there’s something wrong. | 你是对的 是有些不对劲 |
[22:58] | And I’m worried that when I find out what it is, | 而且我担心当我意识到什么原因的时候 |
[23:00] | I’m not gonna like it. | 不会是我希望的 |
[23:01] | Well, from everything you’ve told me, | 鉴于你对我说的这一切 |
[23:03] | there’s not a lot to like these days. | 最近是没什么令人满意的 |
[23:05] | The team breaking up, Rene’s in the hospital, | 小队支离破碎 雷内住院了 |
[23:08] | Diaz is running rampant. | 迪亚兹在肆意搞破坏 |
[23:11] | Maybe the reason oliver holding on to the hood | 或许奥利弗占着绿箭外衣不放这件事 |
[23:14] | bothered you so much | 如此困扰你 |
[23:16] | is because you think none of these things would have happened | 是因为你觉得如果你还是绿箭侠的话 |
[23:18] | If you had been the one still wearing it. | 这一切都不会发生 |
[23:25] | Seriously, thanks for helping us out here. | 十分感谢你的帮助 真的 |
[23:26] | I mean, anything for Dinah, | 为了黛娜 一切都行 |
[23:28] | And maybe I was a little worried about you, too. | 或许也因为我有一点担心你 |
[23:30] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事 |
[23:31] | Just hate leaving the city to be overrun | 只是不希望这城市落入 |
[23:33] | by a bunch of corrupt cops and vigilantes. | 一群腐败的警察和治安维持者手里 |
[23:37] | Don’t you think there’s a little bit of a difference | 你不觉得腐败的警察和治安维持者 |
[23:38] | between bent cops and vigilantes? | 之间是有区别的吗 |
[23:40] | None that I can see. | 我看不出区别来 |
[23:42] | They’re both criminals, right? | 两者都是罪犯 不是吗 |
[23:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:52] | Felicity, you think, uh, we can have the room? | 费利西蒂 能麻烦你先离开一下吗 |
[23:56] | Yeah. Yeah. Of course. | 当然 没问题 |
[24:04] | Get some air? | 透过气了 |
[24:05] | Yeah, I did | 是啊 |
[24:08] | And with it some clarity. | 我也明白了些事 |
[24:18] | Well, Oliver, it’s totally within your rights to keep the hood. | 奥利弗 你绝对有权留着绿箭外衣 |
[24:23] | it’s yours, | 那是你的 |
[24:25] | And you’re right, my frustration was never with the uniform. | 你是对的 我从来不是因为这制服生气 |
[24:31] | it was with the man underneath it. | 是因为你 |
[24:36] | – I don’t understand. – I didn’t either, not at first. | -我不明白 -我一开始也没想通 |
[24:42] | I so appreciated your apology, | 我十分感激你的道歉 |
[24:46] | but something about it gnawed at me… | 但有些事一直困扰我 |
[24:51] | that you needed to be the Green Arrow, | 就是绿箭侠必须是你的事 |
[24:55] | That it completed you. | 成为绿箭使你完整 |
[24:58] | This was supposed to be about saving the city, | 但拯救星城 帮助市民才是大局 |
[25:03] | helping the people, not ourselves. | 而不是我们自己 |
[25:06] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[25:09] | It’s a little too dangerous, | 整件事有些太过危险 |
[25:12] | and I’ve lost just a little too much | 我为达目的 在途中 |
[25:15] | along the way for it to be about that. | 可能绕了些弯子 |
[25:17] | But yet here you are. | 但你已经如此 |
[25:20] | You’ve gotten married, raising a son. | 你结婚了 抚养着儿子 |
[25:22] | – You’ve become the mayor. – So what? | -你成为了市长 -这又如何 |
[25:23] | So, Oliver, you were | 奥利弗 |
[25:24] | never supposed to stretch yourself so thin | 你从来不该这样消耗自己 |
[25:27] | and in so many different directions | 如此一心多用 |
[25:30] | that the people suffer. | 导致人民受苦 |
[25:33] | We have been in tough spots before. | 我们之前也曾落入困境 |
[25:36] | We have, with a team. | 是这样 一个团队一起 |
[25:38] | Even before Curtis, Rene, and Dinah, | 甚至在柯蒂斯 雷内 黛娜之前 |
[25:40] | There was Roy, there was Thea. | 还有罗伊和西娅 |
[25:42] | But, Oliver, the way you lead alienates | 但是奥利弗 你的领导方式 |
[25:46] | everyone and everything around you. | 疏远了你周围的所有人 |
[25:48] | Look! | 听着 |
[25:52] | Putting the team under surveillance was a mistake. | 让团队处于监督之下是个错误 |
[25:55] | We had an opportunity to save the vigilante. | 我们当时有机会去救治安维持者 |
[25:59] | You made a different call. | 但你下了不同的命令 |
[26:00] | the same with Laurel and the money. | 劳蕾尔和钱的问题上也是如此 |
[26:02] | When did all of these just magically become my decisions? | 这一切怎么不可思议地变成我的决定了 |
[26:06] | I seem to remember you right there next to me. | 我怎么记得你当时就在我旁边 |
[26:11] | Begging you to exercise restraint, caution, Oliver, | 求着你有些约束力与警惕性 奥利弗 |
[26:15] | But that’s not you. | 但那不是你 |
[26:16] | You have changed, and you’ve grown so much, | 你变了 你成长了许多 |
[26:18] | And it’s been my honor, it’s been my privilege to watch you, | 我十分荣幸能一路伴随着你 |
[26:21] | but, Oliver, you’re still you, | 但是奥利弗 你依旧是你 |
[26:23] | And if you’re just doing this for you, | 如果你做这一切都是为了自己 |
[26:25] | like you just admitted– | 就像你也承认了 |
[26:26] | I didn’t say I was doing it just for myself! | 我没说我只是为了自己 |
[26:28] | If this isn’t 100% for our city, | 这如果不是百分百为了我们的城市 |
[26:31] | then you are not the hero that it deserves, | 那你就不是星城应得的英雄 |
[26:37] | and you never will be. | 你也永远不会是 |
[26:42] | Ricardo Diaz has god knows how much | 里卡多·迪亚兹对这座城的掌控 |
[26:48] | of our city in his grip, | 已经超出我们所料 |
[26:51] | and you’re picking now to lecture me | 你现在却吹毛求疵想教育我 |
[26:54] | or to whine about not getting a promotion? | 要么就是为没有升职发牢骚 |
[26:57] | Promotion? This isn’t about a promotion, man. | 升职 这和升职没关系 哥们 |
[27:00] | this is about you. And Diaz? | 这是关于你 而且迪亚兹的事 |
[27:02] | You still can’t see it. | 你还是没看出来 |
[27:03] | See what? | 看出来什么 |
[27:04] | He’s already won, Oliver. | 他已经赢了 奥利弗 |
[27:06] | He has the city wired, | 他在城中布满眼线 |
[27:07] | and it happened under your watch. | 而且是在你的监视之下 |
[27:08] | He showed up while you were the Green Arrow! | 他可是在你还是绿箭侠的时候出现的 |
[27:11] | You bought drugs from him, John! | 你从他那买过毒品 约翰 |
[27:13] | you funded what he is doing right now! | 你资助了他现在所做的一切 |
[27:17] | The entire time I put you in that hood, | 从我让你当绿箭侠开始 |
[27:20] | And you hid having a drug problem! | 你就一直隐瞒你的毒瘾 |
[27:22] | And I was putting my body through hell | 我可是为了星城 |
[27:25] | for the sake of our city. | 付出了一切 |
[27:27] | No. You put the team at risk by lying! | 不 你的谎言让小队处于危险之中 |
[27:31] | I had to dive off a bridge to save Rene’s life | 我得从桥上跳下去救雷内 |
[27:33] | because you were in the field, | 因为你出了外勤 |
[27:35] | You weren’t 100%, and nobody knew it! | 你当时没有百分百投入而且没人知道 |
[27:37] | You really want to bring up Rene right now | 你真想现在提起雷内吗 |
[27:40] | when he is still hospitalized | 他可是被你打的 |
[27:41] | for the beating that you put on him? | 现在还在住院 |
[27:43] | We were in the field against Dinah, Curtis, and Rene. | 我们当时在对抗柯蒂斯 雷内和黛娜 |
[27:46] | He pulls a gun on me! | 他拿枪指着我 |
[27:48] | You think he gave me a choice? | 你认为他让我有得选吗 |
[27:49] | I think that you leave a trail of bodies | 我认为不管你到哪 |
[27:52] | every damn place that you go! | 都有人因你而死 |
[27:58] | Sure you’ve changed, | 你当然改变了 |
[28:01] | but what comfort’s that to William, | 但对威廉来说有什么用 |
[28:03] | whose mother’s dead | 他妈妈死了 |
[28:04] | because of the bad decisions that you’ve made? | 因为你的错误决定 |
[28:20] | My trail of bodies… | 因我而死的人 |
[28:25] | Doesn’t include my own brother. | 不包括我的亲兄弟 |
[28:59] | Stop! What are you two doing? | 住手 你们俩在干什么 |
[29:02] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[29:04] | Have you two gone completely over the edge? | 你们俩是不是有点太过了 |
[29:10] | Diaz is running through the city like a cancer, | 迪亚兹就像肿瘤一样在城市蔓延 |
[29:13] | And you two are in here doing… | 你们俩却在这干 |
[29:16] | what exactly? | 到底什么 |
[29:21] | Ok. This is what’s going to happen. | 现在的安排是 |
[29:25] | I am gonna go back to work, | 我回去继续工作 |
[29:27] | Looking for the needle that is Diaz’s | 像大海捞针一样找出 |
[29:29] | Vertigo operation in the city’s haystack, | 迪亚兹迷魂行动在城里的地点 |
[29:31] | and the two of you are going to | 你们俩给我 |
[29:33] | pull your heads out of your asses! | 赶快面对现实 |
[29:45] | She’s rig. | 她真是严厉啊 |
[29:46] | She usually is. | 她通常是的 |
[29:56] | I’m sorry I punchd you, Oliver. | 很抱歉我打了你 奥利弗 |
[30:00] | I’m sorry I punched you back. | 对不起我也还手了 |
[30:02] | For what it’s worst, | 更糟糕的是 |
[30:04] | I know you’ve done a lot of good. | 我甚至还知道你做了很多好事 |
[30:07] | I know lately it seems like everyone’s | 我知道所有人最近都像是 |
[30:08] | been questioning your leadership, | 在质疑你的领导能力 |
[30:11] | me included. | 包括我 |
[30:14] | Found the location of diaz’s vertigo operation. | 我找到迪亚兹迷魂行动的地点了 |
[30:16] | have you two found any shred of sanity, perhaps? | 你们俩或许也找回了些理智 |
[30:23] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[30:34] | So he just drugs it casually– | 他时不时的就像磕了药 |
[30:36] | “I hate vigilantes,” Not hate but “Hate,” | “我恨治安维持者” 不只是普通的恨 |
[30:38] | Like capital letters, hates vigilantes. | 而是加粗的”恨” 恨治安维持者 |
[30:42] | This is Paul all over again. | 简直和保罗一模一样 |
[30:43] | Well, that’s kind of a leap. | 有点牵强吧 |
[30:45] | Paul divorced me because I was a vigilante. | 保罗因为我是治安维持者和我离婚了 |
[30:48] | Curtis, you’re getting ahead of yourself. | 柯蒂斯你太早下结论了 |
[30:49] | Yeah, you’re right. He’s not gonna break up with me. | 我想你是对的 他不会和我分手的 |
[30:51] | – That’s the spirit. – He’s going to arrest me. | -这么想就对了 -他会逮捕我的 |
[30:53] | I know I’m the last person | 我知道我是最没资格 |
[30:54] | who should be giving you relationship advice– | 给你感情方面建议的人 |
[30:56] | Yet you’re about to give me some. | 但你还是要说 |
[30:57] | It’s more of a life philosophy. | 其实这更像一种人生哲学 |
[30:59] | Just live in the moment | 活在当下 |
[31:01] | because you can only see the step that’s ahead of you. | 因为你只能看清脚下的路 |
[31:03] | You don’t know what’s at the end of the road. | 你不知道路的尽头有什么 |
[31:08] | Someone just set off one of my proximity alerts. | 有人触发了我的某个接近探测器 |
[31:11] | Make that some-many. All headed toward the front door! | 人数众多 都朝前门去了 |
[31:14] | – How did they find us? – Who? | -他们怎么会找到我们 -谁 |
[31:15] | Diaz’s men. They’e about to hit us from the west, | 迪亚兹的人 他们想从西边袭击我们 |
[31:17] | the north, the sou– | 北边 南… |
[31:17] | They’re about to hit us from every angle. | 他们想围剿我们 |
[31:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:21] | I’m sorry, but we can’t defeat Diaz. | 抱歉 我们打不过迪亚兹 |
[31:24] | We tried, and we failed. | 我们试过了 失败了 |
[31:27] | No! | 不 |
[31:30] | You stay with Curtis. | 你看好柯蒂斯 |
[31:34] | Curtis. | 柯蒂斯 |
[31:50] | Count 13 bogies in this den alone, heavily armed. | 单是这处巢穴就有十三处异常点 全副武装 |
[31:54] | No Diaz. | 没发现迪亚兹 |
[31:56] | Got at least 20 million in Vertigo here. | 这里至少有两千万份”迷魂” |
[31:57] | He’s gonna miss it. | 他会怀念这里的 |
[31:59] | The only way that we make it out of here | 我们要想离开这 |
[32:00] | is if we trust each other. | 就只有信任彼此 |
[32:04] | We’ve been through worse, Oliver. | 我们有过更坏的遭遇 奥利弗 |
[32:06] | I’m not sure that we have, John. | 我看不一定 约翰 |
[32:09] | You’re quarterback. Call it. | 你负责指挥 下令吧 |
[32:14] | Let’s move. | 行动 |
[32:25] | We’re under fire! Get the product out of here now! | 遭遇袭击 把产品带走 |
[33:05] | Hold on, Curtis. We’re gonna get you to a hospital, ok? | 撑住 柯蒂斯 我们会把你送去医院的 |
[33:07] | Hold on. | 撑住 |
[33:11] | I’m ok. Actually, that’s a lie. | 我没事 其实我有事 |
[33:13] | I think my ribs are broken. | 我的肋骨好像骨折了 |
[33:14] | – You were shot point-blank. – No! | -你被近距离击中了 -不 |
[33:17] | – You’re– – It’s not what it looks like. | -你 -不是表面这样的 |
[33:22] | Ok. It is what it looks like. | 好吧 就是表面这样 |
[33:25] | Ok. Go. | 好 走 |
[33:30] | Place is bigger than expected. | 这地方比预料的大 |
[33:31] | How many more explosives do we have? | 还有多少炸弹没搞定 |
[33:35] | I’m all out. | 我全搞定了 |
[33:36] | Then we improvise. | 那就即兴发挥吧 |
[33:37] | Vertigo’s flammable in its liquid state. | 液体状的”迷魂”易燃 |
[33:39] | – Headed there now. – You won’t make it. | -马上赶到 -你赶不到的 |
[33:41] | Not alone I won’t. | 我一个人确实不行 |
[34:08] | He’s just like John Wayne. | 他就像约翰·韦恩 |
[34:10] | It’s better to have loved and lost | 尝过恋爱和失恋的味道 |
[34:11] | than to never have loved at all. | 也要好过根本没有爱过 |
[34:12] | Are we getting out of here or not? | 还要不要离开这了 |
[34:16] | Ok. There’s an opening on the east side of the building. | 好 大楼东边有个出口 |
[34:18] | No, no. There is no opening on the east side of the building. | 不 大楼东边没有出口 |
[34:20] | Well, then make one. | 那就制造个出口 |
[34:33] | All right! Let’s go! | 好 走吧 |
[34:34] | Move, move, move, move, move! Let’s go! | 走走走走 快走 |
[34:36] | Everybody, come on! Move! | 所有人快走 走 |
[34:38] | Do it. | 行动吧 |
[34:51] | Thanks for having my back. | 多谢你掩护我 |
[35:00] | Judging by the burn radius of the warehouse, | 从仓库的火势半径来看 |
[35:02] | looks like we got all of Diaz’s stash. | 迪亚兹的全部存货都被我们搞定了 |
[35:06] | Oliver, I’m, uh, really sorry about what I said. | 奥利弗 很抱歉我跟你说的那些话 |
[35:11] | You apologized already, John. So did I. | 你已经道过歉了 约翰 我也是 |
[35:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:16] | I know… | 我知道 |
[35:20] | But what I said about the calls you made, | 但我说的你下的那些命令 |
[35:24] | where you brought us, the team, | 我释怀不了你让我们整个团队 |
[35:27] | the city I–I just can’t shake. | 还有城市所遭遇到的一切 |
[35:30] | You can’t shake that you said it? | 你释怀不了你说过那话 |
[35:31] | I can’t shake that it’s true. | 我释怀不了那是真的 |
[35:35] | Oliver, for 6 years, | 奥利弗 六年了 |
[35:37] | I have followed the chain of command without question, | 我一直毫无异议地听从指挥 |
[35:39] | Even when my heart told me there was a better way. | 即便我内心知道还有更好的办法 |
[35:42] | I trusted it, I trusted you, | 我信任指令 信任你 |
[35:46] | but the inescapable truth is, is that people | 但无法回避的真相是 |
[35:48] | have lost faith in your leadership. | 人们已对你的领导失去了信心 |
[35:56] | Truth is, Oliver, you have become a better man | 事实上 奥利弗 你成长进步了 |
[36:00] | but, with your focus split, | 但如果重心分散 |
[36:03] | a worse leader. | 就是个更糟的领袖 |
[36:07] | The Green Arrow allows you to become | 绿箭侠的身份 |
[36:08] | the best version of yourself, and I respect that. | 让你实现了个人最佳 我尊敬这点 |
[36:10] | I respect you, | 我尊敬你 |
[36:14] | but if I’m gonna be the best version of myself… | 但如果我要实现个人最佳 |
[36:18] | Oliver… | 奥利弗 |
[36:23] | it can’t be with you. | 就不能跟你一起 |
[36:30] | I hope you find what you’re looking for. | 希望你能实现内心所想 |
[36:38] | John… | 约翰 |
[36:43] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[36:54] | Thank you so much for helping me get Zoe off to school. | 谢谢你替我送佐伊去上学 |
[36:57] | Oh, yeah, sure. Just don’t understand | 没事 就是理解不了 |
[36:59] | how a girl so small generates this much mess. | 这么个小姑娘怎么会制造这么多垃圾 |
[37:03] | You know, I actually don’t mind tidying up. | 其实我不太介意收拾 |
[37:06] | Kind of like it. | 还挺喜欢这样的 |
[37:07] | Keeps my mind off of things | 让我忘掉 |
[37:09] | like the fact that my boyfriend’s gonna break up with me | 我男朋友发现我是 |
[37:11] | because he found out I’m a vigilante | 他讨厌的治安维持者后 |
[37:13] | and he hates vigilantes. | 就要跟我分手 |
[37:16] | So he is your boyfriend. | 所以他是你男朋友 |
[37:19] | My mind works in hyperbole. | 我喜欢夸张地表达 |
[37:23] | Ignoring for a second the operational risk | 暂且不管警察知道你的身份后 |
[37:26] | of having a cop know your identity, | 行动会面临的风险 |
[37:29] | do you regret him knowing the truth? | 你后悔让他知道真相吗 |
[37:35] | Besides the fact that it means the end of our relationship, | 除了知道后意味着我们就要分手 |
[37:37] | I don’t. | 我不后悔 |
[37:39] | Well, then it was worth it. | 那就值得了 |
[37:47] | Speak of the devil. It’s Nick. | 说曹操曹操到 是尼克 |
[37:49] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[37:54] | Lieutenant Drake. | 德雷克副队 |
[37:55] | Not looking for me, I assume. | 我想应该不是来找我的 |
[37:57] | No, but I’m gd you’re here. | 不是 但你在这我很开心 |
[38:00] | Hill just canned me and you | 希尔刚刚炒了我 还有你 |
[38:03] | and the rest of us, | 以及其他人 |
[38:05] | Anyone who wasn’t dirty. | 炒了所有清白的人 |
[38:06] | Last thing she did before clearing out her desk. | 她清理完桌上的任务前做的最后一件事 |
[38:08] | We’re gonna fight this, Nick, ok? | 我们会反抗的 尼克 |
[38:10] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[38:11] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[38:17] | I should probably find a reason to leave. | 我或许该找个理由走了 |
[38:20] | See you later, all right? | 回见 |
[38:27] | – You go first. – Ok. | -你先说 -好 |
[38:31] | Listen. | 听着 |
[38:33] | I know you’re not a fan of vigilantes, | 我知道你不喜欢治安维持者 |
[38:37] | and so I get it if–if you want to step away from this. | 我能理解你不想牵扯进来 |
[38:42] | Curtis, I just lot my job for being a clean cop. | 柯蒂斯 我刚因当个清白的警察被炒了 |
[38:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:46] | With the departmet compromised, | 坏人已经打入了局里 |
[38:47] | maybe vigilante is the only way to save back the city. | 也许治安维持者是唯一能拯救城市的方式 |
[38:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:52] | To be honest, | 老实说 |
[38:53] | I don’t know how I feel about vigilantes… | 我不知道对治安维持者是什么感觉 |
[38:58] | But I do know how I feel about you. | 但我知道对你是什么感觉 |
[39:09] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[39:15] | I know it had to be done. | 我知道必须这样做 |
[39:21] | But… | 但是 |
[39:25] | You had to do this your way. | 你必须按照你的办法来 |
[39:31] | I wish I knew what this was, Lyla. | 但愿我知道这算什么 莱拉 |
[39:38] | I know I want to keep fighting for this city. | 我知道我想一直为城市而战 |
[39:43] | I just don’t know what that looks like on my own. | 只是不知道自己单干的话算什么 |
[39:50] | Maybe you dont do it alone. | 或许你不必单干 |
[39:54] | Maybe you do it with me. | 你可以跟我一起 |
[39:56] | Here. | 就在这 |
[40:02] | A.R.G.U.S.? | 天眼会 |
[40:05] | I’ve got people breakg into my office, | 有人闯进了我的办公室 |
[40:08] | stealing stuff. | 偷东西 |
[40:12] | And, really, I could use an extra pair of hands. | 我真的需要多一个人帮忙 |
[40:33] | I know it’s rough, | 我知道很艰难 |
[40:36] | but you’ll always have me. | 但我会一直陪着你 |
[40:38] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我不会离开你 |
[40:47] | What’s up, Quentin? | 怎么了 昆汀 |
[40:48] | Turn on the TV. Any channel. | 打开电视 随便哪个台 |
[40:55] | Obviously the mayor terminated us | 市长明目张胆地阻扰我们 |
[40:55] | 突发新闻 市长妨碍司法公正 | |
[40:57] | to impede the prosecution of his activities as the Green Arrow. | 阻止我们起诉他身为绿箭侠犯下的罪行 |
[41:01] | What Oliver Queen did is an impeachable offense. | 奥利弗·奎恩的行为应该受到弹劾 |
[41:04] | It was a gross overstep of power. | 是对权力的彻底践踏 |
[41:06] | Our mayor should be held accountable for his actions. | 我们的市长应该为其行为负责 |
[41:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:10] | Armand said that was your idea. | 阿曼德说是你的主意 |
[41:14] | Looks like reading those law books really paid off. | 看来翻阅法律书籍真的有收获了 |
[41:20] | Guess I was wrong. | 看来我错了 |
[41:23] | You were right about something else, though. | 但其他事你是对的 |
[41:26] | I’m not changing who I really am. | 我还是原来的我 |
[41:31] | I have one last surprise for you. | 我给你准备了最后一个惊喜 |
[41:38] | There’s one left. | 竟然还有一个 |
[41:41] | And I know just how to use it. | 而我知道该如何使用 |