时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:02] | After 5 years in hell, I returned home | 五年里 我被困在地狱 |
[00:04] | with only one goal– to save my city. | 只有一个目标 拯救我的城市 |
[00:07] | Today, I fight that war on two fronts. | 现在我有两个身份 |
[00:09] | By day, I lead star city as its mayor, | 白天 我是星城的市长 |
[00:12] | But by night, I am someone else. | 而晚上 我是另一个人 |
[00:14] | I am…something else. | 我是另一个存在 |
[00:16] | I am the Green Arrow. | 我就是绿箭侠 |
[00:19] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:20] | The new police captain– she’s on my payroll | 新任警察队长 她是我的人 |
[00:22] | along with a few other city officials. | 还有其他几个官员 |
[00:24] | See, guys like you never understand. | 像你这样的人从不理解这些事 |
[00:26] | Why whstroy a city when you can take it over? | 当你能夺取一座城市的时候 为何要摧毁它呢 |
[00:31] | Mr. Ramirez suffered a traumatic hemothorax. | 拉米雷斯先生患了创伤性血胸 |
[00:34] | The injury caused his lung to re-collapse. | 他的伤造成了肺部萎缩 |
[00:36] | Oliver Queen, you’re under arrest. | 奥利弗·奎恩 你被捕了 |
[00:37] | On what charges? | 什么罪名 |
[00:38] | Murder, assault, burglary, and kidnapping, | 谋杀 伤人 盗窃以及绑架 |
[00:41] | All stemming from your activity as the Green Arrow. | 这都是你作为绿箭侠所做的 |
[00:43] | I think I just found something. | 我想我有发现 |
[00:44] | There’s a record on how Watson found out you were wild dog. | 这里记录了沃森是怎么发现你是野狗的 |
[00:46] | There’s an audio recording. | 这里有一段录音 |
[00:47] | The FBI’s provided definitive proof | 联调局已提供了可靠证据 |
[00:49] | that Oliver Queen is the Green Arrow. | 证明奥利弗·奎恩就是绿箭侠 |
[00:51] | I’m gonna release the defendant on bail. | 我会让被告进行保释 |
[00:54] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[00:56] | Laurel Lance. | 劳蕾尔·兰斯 |
[01:03] | – Ollie? – Yeah. | -奥利 -什么事 |
[01:05] | Jean here has some good news for you. | 简有一些好消息带给你 |
[01:07] | I’m only used to good news if it’s accompanied by bad news. | 只有好消息伴随着坏消息我才习惯 |
[01:09] | Well, this news is unequivocal, Oliver. | 这消息很确凿 奥利弗 |
[01:12] | I can get the case against you dismissed. | 我可以让你这个案子撤诉 |
[01:17] | Have–have a seat. Tell me–tell me more. | 请坐 告诉我细节 |
[01:19] | I pored over the discovery documents | 我浏览了地检官提交的 |
[01:21] | produced by the district attorney. | 披露文档 |
[01:23] | Apparently, the FBI leveraged Rene Ramirez | 显然 联调局利用雷内·拉米雷斯 |
[01:26] | to testify against you based on surveillance that was leaked | 作证检举你是基于一个罪犯 |
[01:29] | by a known criminal. | 泄露的监控录像 |
[01:30] | – Cayden James. – Fruit of the poisonous tree. | -凯登·詹姆斯 -毒树果实理论 |
[01:33] | It’s a legal metaphor positing that | 这是一个法学隐喻理论 |
[01:35] | if the source of the evidence is tainted, | 如果证据的来源是有污点的 |
[01:37] | the evidence itself is tainted. | 证据本身就是有污点的 |
[01:39] | Mr. James’ actions were not only illegal, | 詹姆斯先生的行为不仅违法 |
[01:41] | but his death makes it impossible | 他的死还让针对 |
[01:42] | to corroborate the evidence against Mr. Ramirez. | 拉米雷斯先生的证据变得无效 |
[01:45] | So if there’s no case against Rene, | 所以如果没有案子针对雷内 |
[01:46] | there’s no case against me? | 就没有案子针对我 |
[01:47] | We’re going before Judge McGarvey | 今天下午 我们要在 |
[01:49] | on my motion to dismiss this afternoon. | 麦加维法官面前进行撤诉 |
[01:51] | Jean, are you sure? | 简 你确定吗 |
[01:52] | You–you can just make this go away? | 你可以让这一切烟消云散吗 |
[01:54] | Ollie, she’s positive. | 奥利 她很确定 |
[01:56] | Ok. I know you’re not used to getting good news, | 我知道你不习惯接受好消息 |
[01:58] | but this is what it sounds like. | 但事情就是这样 |
[02:05] | Mr. Mayor, we got an emergency at SCPD. | 市长先生 星城警局有紧急情况 |
[02:08] | Like I said, it was accompanied by some bad news. | 我就说吧 总和坏消息一起来 |
[02:10] | Jean, this is wonderful. | 简 太棒了 |
[02:12] | I will see you at the courthouse this afternoon. | 下午法庭见 |
[02:13] | Ok. | 好 |
[02:16] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[02:17] | Laurel just walked into police headquarters. | 劳蕾尔刚进了警察局总部 |
[02:18] | – What, to surrender? – Not exactly. | -自首吗 -并不是 |
[02:21] | She told them she’s Laurel Lance, | 她自称是劳蕾尔·兰斯 |
[02:23] | Our Laurel Lance! | 我们的劳蕾尔·兰斯 |
[02:27] | Ok. Why is she claiming to be Laurel Lance? | 她为什么自称是劳蕾尔·兰斯 |
[02:29] | Well, Dinah’s out for blood, | 黛娜去复仇了 |
[02:31] | ad Laurel Lance, public figure, | 而劳蕾尔·兰斯作为公众人物 |
[02:32] | is a much more difficult target than…Black Siren. | 是比黑海妖更麻烦的目标 |
[02:36] | Except it’s a lie. | 除非这是一个谎言 |
[02:38] | It’s all one big lie. | 一个弥天大谎 |
[02:40] | Well, we need to get to her before she gets to the press. | 我们得在她被新闻界报道前找到她 |
[02:43] | I woke up in a cell… | 我在牢房中醒来 |
[02:45] | And I managed to break down the door, | 我设法冲出了门 |
[02:47] | and I just–I ran. | 就跑了出来 |
[02:50] | They held you for two years? | 他们关了你两年吗 |
[02:51] | I don’t remember. | 我记不得了 |
[02:53] | They kept me drugged. | 他们一直对我用药 |
[02:54] | The black canary was reported dead, | 黑金丝雀被报道死亡 |
[02:56] | killed in a prison riot. | 于一场监狱动乱中遇害 |
[02:58] | Damien Darhk– he stabbed me, | 达米恩·达克 他捅了我 |
[03:00] | And the next thing I knew, I was– | 接着我就发现 |
[03:02] | I was in– I was in that cell. | 我在牢房里了 |
[03:04] | I don’t know how, but this is really, really bad. | 我不知道会怎么样 但这真的很糟 |
[03:05] | Bad that we should have seen this coming. | 我们早该预料到会这么糟 |
[03:07] | Should have known that she’d eventually try | 该知道她最终会去 |
[03:08] | to pull something like this. | 编出这样的故事 |
[03:10] | Why would Damien Darhk do this to you? | 达米恩·达克为什么对你这样 |
[03:11] | Why would he fake your death? | 他为什么伪造你的死 |
[03:12] | I don’t know why he would want to fake my death. | 我也不知道他这么做的原因 |
[03:16] | Maybe–maybe to torture the Green Arrow. | 也许是为了折磨绿箭侠 |
[03:19] | So you know who the Green Arrow is? | 所以你知道绿箭侠是谁 |
[03:22] | Ollie! Ollie! | 奥利 奥利 |
[03:25] | I never thought I’d see you again. | 我没想过还会见到你 |
[03:31] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[03:33] | Daddy! Oh, dad. | 爸爸 爸 |
[03:35] | Can you tell us any more information on where you’ve been? | 你之前去过哪里 能透露更多细节吗 |
[03:37] | You notably outed Ms. Lance | 你在兰斯小姐的葬礼上 |
[03:38] | as the black canary at her funeral. | 特别指出她是黑金丝雀 |
[03:40] | That now seems a little suspicious | 如今这似乎有些可疑 |
[03:42] | in light of the recent allegations | 鉴于最近有断言 |
[03:43] | that you are the Green Arrow. | 说你就是绿箭侠 |
[03:44] | It doesn’t, and it’s not. | 不可疑 也不是那样 |
[03:47] | I have made no secret of the fact | 我没有隐瞒任何事情 |
[03:49] | that when necessary I have been in contact | 我在必要的时候联系过 |
[03:51] | with green arrow and his team. | 绿箭侠以及他的团队 |
[03:54] | He told me about Laurel Lance. | 他告诉我劳蕾尔·兰斯的事 |
[03:56] | Well, I wasn’t talking to myself. | 我那时候不是自说自话 |
[03:57] | Is that true, Ms. Lance? | 是真的吗 兰斯小姐 |
[03:58] | Ms. Lance, is Oliver Queen the Green Arrow? | 兰斯小姐 奥利弗·奎恩是绿箭侠吗 |
[04:05] | I really do think that Ms. Lance could– | 我真觉得兰斯小姐需要 |
[04:08] | could use some time with her family | 需要些时间陪伴家人 |
[04:10] | and some privacy. | 需要些空间 |
[04:11] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[04:12] | – Ms. Lance… – Ms. Lance… | -兰斯小姐 -兰斯小姐 |
[04:14] | Is Oliver Queen the Green Arrow? | 奥利弗·奎恩是绿箭侠吗 |
[04:29] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你以为你在做什么 |
[04:30] | What? You said you wanted me to be more like Laurel, | 什么 你说想让我表现得像劳蕾尔 |
[04:32] | so I thought I’d give it a try. | 我就试了一试 |
[04:34] | I really wish I believed that. | 我真希望我信了你 |
[04:36] | Where’s the money you stole from the city? | 你偷的市里的钱在哪 |
[04:39] | Yeah. About that, slight hiccup. | 那个嘛 出了点小问题 |
[04:42] | So I went to where I stashed it, | 所以我去了藏钱的地方 |
[04:45] | And it’s been cleaned out. | 但钱没了 |
[04:47] | It’s gone. Poof. | 消失得无影无踪 |
[04:48] | So without the money, you what– | 所以没有钱 你要怎样 |
[04:50] | Decided to become Laurel Lance | 决定变成劳蕾尔·兰斯 |
[04:52] | because she’s a public figure | 因为她是公众人物 |
[04:54] | and harder to kill? | 很难下手吗 |
[04:56] | You’re really that afraid of Dinah Drake, aren’t you? | 你就那么怕黛娜·德雷克吗 |
[04:59] | Not just afraid of Dinah. | 不只是怕她 |
[05:01] | Afraid of whoever manipulated Cayden James | 而是怕操控凯登·詹姆斯相信 |
[05:03] | into thinking I killed his son. | 我杀了他儿子的人 |
[05:05] | Because that’s probably who killed James, too. | 因为那恐怕也是杀了詹姆斯的人 |
[05:07] | Who did it– Anatoly or Diaz? | 谁干的 阿纳托利还是迪亚兹 |
[05:11] | Or you. | 或者是你 |
[05:13] | I mean, she could have just easily killed | 她可以轻易杀死 |
[05:15] | both of them. | 他们二人 |
[05:16] | While I don’t exactly have an airtight alibi | 我无法无懈可击地证明自己 |
[05:18] | for Cayden, I believe his son | 没杀凯登 但我认为他儿子 |
[05:20] | was killed when I was incarcerated at A.R.G.U.S. | 在我被天眼会囚禁时就被杀了 |
[05:23] | Who did it? | 谁干的 |
[05:25] | Anatoly or Diaz? | 阿纳托利还是迪亚兹 |
[05:28] | Talking out of school will get me in trouble. | 我乱说话会有麻烦的 |
[05:30] | Look. Whoever went after James | 杀害詹姆斯的人 |
[05:31] | is clearly coming for you next, | 很显然也会来害你 |
[05:34] | So why don’t you cooperate with us? | 你为什么不和我们合作 |
[05:36] | Help us find the money, and maybe we can | 帮我们找到那笔钱 然后也许我们会 |
[05:38] | just protect you. | 保护你 |
[05:40] | Little trivia. | 一点冷知识 |
[05:42] | there’s a Thea Queen on the earth | 我来的地球上 |
[05:44] | that I come from, too, | 也有个西娅·奎恩 |
[05:46] | only she’s not as pathetically naive as you. | 她可不像你这样天真得可悲 |
[05:50] | Look. This is a lot simpler than you’re making it. | 这事比你们说的简单多了 |
[05:54] | You’re gonna protect me, | 你们得保护我 |
[05:55] | and you’re going to help protect me | 你们还得配合我这个故事 |
[05:57] | by going along with this story that | 说我就是真正的劳蕾尔·兰斯 |
[06:00] | I’m the real Laurel Lance. | 以此来保护我 |
[06:04] | Why would we do that? | 我们为什么要这么做 |
[06:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:06] | Maybe because of all the reporters that are just in the next room, | 也许是因为隔壁屋里的那群记者 |
[06:11] | you know it’s only a matter of time | 你知道他们早晚要 |
[06:12] | before they ask me who the green arrow is again. | 再问我谁是绿箭侠 |
[06:17] | What would you like me to tell them? | 你希望我对他们说什么呢 |
[06:22] | We’re done here. | 到此为止吧 |
[06:31] | Mr. Mayor, may I speak to you for a minute? | 市长先生 我能跟你说句话吗 |
[06:34] | Yes. | 当然 |
[06:37] | What’s all the fuss? | 这都什么乱七八糟的 |
[06:38] | Laurel lance just turned up…alive. | 劳蕾尔·兰斯刚活着露面了 |
[06:41] | Believe it or not, she’s actually– | 不管你信不信 她其实 |
[06:42] | I know who she is. | 我知道她是谁 |
[06:45] | Sorry to pull you away, but payday’s friday, | 抱歉让你抽空过来 但付款日是周五 |
[06:47] | and my officers aren’t gonna get their checks. | 并且我的警官们不收支票 |
[06:49] | Captain Hill, I’m still working | 希尔队长 我还在努力 |
[06:50] | on recovering the money that was extorted. | 找回被夺走的钱 |
[06:52] | And I have an idea to buy us time | 我有个主意可以给我们争取时间 |
[06:53] | that I wanted to run past you. | 但必须征得你的同意 |
[06:55] | Let’s hear it. | 说说看 |
[06:55] | The department has years of seized assets– | 部门多年来收缴了一些资产 |
[06:58] | sports cars, mansions, | 跑车 豪宅 |
[06:59] | even a stuffed polar bear, if you can believe it. | 难以置信的是还有个毛绒北极熊呢 |
[07:02] | At least 2/3 of the property | 至少三分之二的财产 |
[07:04] | has cleared the court process for sale. | 都办好了出售的法律手续 |
[07:06] | If we auction it off, we can raise | 如果我们把它们拍卖了 我们可以 |
[07:08] | as much as 30 million. | 拿到大约三千万 |
[07:09] | 30? Set that in motion. | 三千万 马上去办 |
[07:13] | That’s– thank you. | 这 谢谢你 |
[07:18] | – Hello. – Don’t talk to me. | -你好 -别跟我说话 |
[07:20] | Captain hill. | 希尔队长 |
[07:21] | Can I talk to you for a minute? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[07:21] | It’s about laurel lance. | 关于劳蕾尔·兰斯 |
[07:22] | That’s a hell of a thing, isn’t it? | 这事真诡异 对吧 |
[07:24] | She said they faked her death | 她说他们伪造了她的死亡 |
[07:25] | and then she was held captive for two years. | 她还被关了两年 |
[07:27] | Yeah, it sure is. | 是很诡异 |
[07:30] | Anyone catch that case yet? | 有人为此立案了吗 |
[07:31] | You want it, it’s yours, | 你想要就把案子给你了 |
[07:33] | But right now, she’s going to the hospital for a gsw. | 但现在 她因为枪伤住院了 |
[07:35] | I’m patient. | 我很有耐心 |
[07:44] | – C-dawg! – Hey, Zoe! | -C兄 -佐伊 |
[07:46] | Great. Love that that name’s sticking around. | 能接着用那名字真好 |
[07:48] | That’s amazing! | 太棒了 |
[07:50] | The babysitter had to go home two hours ago. | 保姆两小时前有事回家了 |
[07:53] | Where’s my dad? | 我爸人呢 |
[07:54] | Have a seat. | 坐 |
[07:58] | Something happened. | 出了点事 |
[07:59] | He’s gonna be OK, | 他没出事 |
[08:01] | but I need to tell you about it. | 但我得告诉你 |
[08:06] | This is inappropriate. | 这不合程序 |
[08:08] | My motion should be heard in open court. | 我的申请应当被开庭处理 |
[08:10] | I requested it be heard in chambers. | 我申请的在内庭处理 |
[08:11] | Oh, to what, hide the embarrassment | 为了什么 为了掩饰 |
[08:13] | Of having your case dismissed? | 你的案子被撤销的尴尬 |
[08:14] | Actually, we’re taking Mr. Ramirez off our witness list. | 实际上 拉米雷斯先生已经被剔除出证人列表了 |
[08:17] | Considering he was your sole witness | 考虑到他是你指控奎恩先生的 |
[08:18] | against mr. Queen, I renew my motion to have this case– | 唯一证人 我重新动议本案 |
[08:21] | – He’s not our sole witness. -What? No, no, no, no. | -他不是我们的唯一证人 -什么 不不不 |
[08:24] | Discovery on this case is closed. | 本案的侦查阶段已经结束 |
[08:26] | This is newly discovered information, your honor. | 这是最新发现的信息 法官阁下 |
[08:27] | 该案确立了布雷迪规则 即控方有义务令辩方知悉所有证据 无论该证据对辩方是否有利 | |
[08:27] | We’ll make the witness’ proffer available to the defense | 我们会遵循布雷迪诉马里兰州的判例 |
[08:29] | in accordance with “Brady v. Maryland.” | 令辩方知晓证人证词 |
[08:31] | Who is the witness? | 证人是谁 |
[08:32] | Someone with enemies on both sides of the law. | 一位在黑白两道都有仇家的人 |
[08:34] | That’s why we’re doing this in chambers | 这就是我们在内庭处理此事的缘故 |
[08:36] | and why I granted the district attorney’s | 也是为何我批准了检方的 |
[08:38] | request for a suppression order. | 言论禁止令申请 |
[08:39] | Right. I get it. It’s sensitive. | 我理解 这很敏感 |
[08:41] | What is the witness’ name? | 证人的名字是什么 |
[08:44] | Roy Harper. | 罗伊·哈珀 |
[08:50] | How did they even find Roy? | 他们怎么找到罗伊的 |
[08:52] | We didn’t know where he was. | 我们都不知道他在哪儿 |
[08:53] | We didn’t even know what name he was working under. | 我们甚至不知道他现在用什么名字 |
[08:55] | I didn’t think anybody did. Did– | 我不认为有人知道 你 |
[08:58] | – Did you? – No, no. | -你知道吗 -不 |
[08:59] | God. I couldn’t even find him for you guys’ wedding reception. | 天 我在你们的婚宴上都找不到他 |
[09:02] | Doesn’t matter how they did it. They did. | 不管他们怎么找到的 反正找到了 |
[09:03] | Now we have to figure out what to do next. | 我们现在得想出接下来的做法 |
[09:05] | He’s definitely not cooperating voluntarily. | 他肯定不是自愿合作的 |
[09:07] | Well, it’s been two years. I mean, there might be | 已经两年了 可能有 |
[09:08] | some pressure points that we don’t know about, | 什么我们不知道的把柄 |
[09:10] | some people he cares about, some– | 某个他在意的人 某个 |
[09:13] | It’s been a long time. | 已经很久了 |
[09:14] | Either way, we need to know what Roy | 不论什么情况 我们得知道罗伊 |
[09:16] | is going to say in court, | 要在法庭上要说什么 |
[09:17] | which means we need to know where he is right now. | 所以我们得知道他现在在哪儿 |
[09:20] | Oliver, he’s a state witness. | 奥利弗 他现在是控方证人 |
[09:21] | I know our whole thing is extralegal, | 我知道这些都游离于法律之外 |
[09:23] | but maybe we should let your lawyer deal with this. | 但也许我们应该让你的律师处理这个 |
[09:25] | The DA’s office does not have the capabilities of finding Roy, | 地检办没有能力找到罗伊 |
[09:28] | which means this was either Diaz or Anatoly. | 所以迪亚兹或阿纳托利找到的 |
[09:31] | You think whoever’s pulling | 你认为幕后推手 |
[09:32] | strings on this is still tugging them? | 还在操控他们 |
[09:34] | Well, if you’re in the mood for some witness tampering, | 如果你愿意阻拦或恫吓证人 |
[09:36] | I think I have a line on where the DA is holding Roy. | 我有办法找到地检办关押罗伊的地方 |
[09:38] | They’ve rented out several rooms of the top floor | 他们租了市区一家宾馆顶楼的 |
[09:40] | of a hotel downtown. | 几个房间 |
[09:41] | Hotel– easily guarded position | 宾馆 容易看守的地点 |
[09:42] | With lots of civilians. | 有很多市民 |
[09:43] | We break in, get spotted, Oliver, | 我们闯入 然后被目击 奥利弗 |
[09:45] | we make their case for them. | 我们就帮他们立案了 |
[09:46] | Guys, if Ollie is right and Roy is in trouble | 要是奥利是对的 迪亚兹或阿纳托利 |
[09:49] | with Diaz or Anatoly, we need to be protecting him. | 在找罗伊麻烦 我们得保护他 |
[09:54] | So we wait until dark to do recon | 我们天黑后侦查 |
[09:56] | and then find possible points of entry. | 然后找到可能的进入点 |
[10:02] | No exertion or sudden movements. | 动作要轻要慢 |
[10:04] | Don’t want to risk reopening the wound. | 你不想让伤口裂开吧 |
[10:09] | Could– could you give us a minute, please? | 能让我们独处一下吗 |
[10:14] | What, is mom coming to visit or something? | 怎么 妈妈要过来还是怎样 |
[10:17] | Ok. Firstly, she’s not your mom, and second, no. | 首先 她不是你妈妈 其次 她不来 |
[10:20] | I caught her right after your little performance | 你在镜头前的小小表演之后 |
[10:22] | for the cameras and told her to hold off for a bit | 我立刻告诉她稍微等等 |
[10:24] | while I checked you out. | 先让我确认你的身份 |
[10:24] | That poor woman’s been burned enough by this sort of thing. | 那可怜女人被这些事折磨得够惨了 |
[10:28] | More of Laurel’s stuff. | 又是劳蕾尔的东西 |
[10:31] | And I was just getting used to the last outfit. | 我才刚习惯上套衣服 |
[10:33] | Well, forensics has that one. | 法医拿走了那件衣服 |
[10:35] | Anyway, you want to pass for the real laurel, | 你要想被当成真的劳蕾尔 |
[10:38] | You better get used to her style. | 最好习惯她的风格 |
[10:40] | You call this… style? | 你管这个叫 风格 |
[10:43] | Look. Are you here just to make sure | 听着 你来这里是为了确保 |
[10:44] | my health insurance is up to date, | 我的健康保险已经更新了 |
[10:46] | Or are you here to protect me from her? | 还是来保护我免受她的伤害 |
[10:51] | Just get dressed. | 穿衣服吧 |
[11:02] | Laurel Lance–she died in this hospital. | 劳蕾尔·兰斯 她死在了这间医院里 |
[11:05] | I pronounced her. There was an autopsy. | 是我宣告的 当时还做了尸检 |
[11:08] | Of course, I’ve seen my share of things | 当然了 我见多了 |
[11:10] | I once would have considered miraculous. | 我曾经认为是不可思议的事 |
[11:13] | I mean, in a world where a man can run faster than light, | 在这样一个有人能跑得比光还快的世界里 |
[11:16] | I suppose anything’s possible. | 我猜一切皆有可能吧 |
[11:18] | That’s why I need to rule out the chance | 所以我才需要排除 |
[11:19] | that this person could be an imposter. | 这个人是冒牌货的可能 |
[11:21] | The DNA test will tell us that. | DNA测试就能够做到 |
[11:24] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[11:31] | Look. I know what you’re doing here, all right? | 听着 我知道你来这里是为了干什么 |
[11:32] | You’re going after Laurel | 你要抓住劳蕾尔 |
[11:33] | because of what happened to your friend, | 为了给你朋友报仇 |
[11:34] | and I get that, ok? | 我理解 |
[11:36] | It’s what I would do | 如果我爱的人死了 |
[11:37] | if someone I loved was dead. | 我也会这么做 |
[11:39] | You mean, it’s just what you’d do with a criminal, Quentin, | 你的意思是你对一个罪犯也会这么做吗 昆汀 |
[11:41] | Which, by the way, is what she is. | 顺带一提 她就是个罪犯 |
[11:42] | Yeah. Well, you and I both know that, | 没错 我俩都清楚这点 |
[11:44] | but, you know, she’s turned herself into a beloved public figure. | 但她装成了一个受人喜爱的公众人物 |
[11:48] | She’s also said that she’s got no compunctions | 她还说过自己不会后悔 |
[11:51] | about outing Oliver, and… | 泄露奥利弗的身份 而且… |
[11:54] | I don’t think she’ll stop with him. | 我不认为她会停下 |
[11:55] | Oh. So you’re doing this for my sake? | 所以说你这是为了我好 |
[11:57] | No. For all of our sakes. | 不 是为了我们大家好 |
[11:59] | I’ve been making progress with her, Dinah, ok? | 我在她身上取得了进展 黛娜 |
[12:02] | I’m not finished, but if she lives as my Laurel– | 虽然还没成功 但如果变成了我的劳蕾尔 |
[12:05] | She is not your Laurel. | 她不是你的劳蕾尔 |
[12:08] | Your Laurel wouldn’t have murdered Vince or anyone else. | 你的劳蕾尔不会谋杀文斯或者其他人 |
[12:11] | She did, and you are delusional | 但她会 如果你觉得自己能改变她 |
[12:14] | if you think you can change her. | 那你是在做梦 |
[12:15] | No. I’m telling you | 不 我告诉你 |
[12:17] | I’ve been changing her, ok? | 我已经在改变她了 明白吗 |
[12:18] | All I’m asking from you is just a chance. | 我只求你给我一个机会 |
[12:21] | Please. | 求你了 |
[12:25] | What’s taking her so long? | 她怎么换了这么长时间 |
[12:33] | Where’d she go? | 她去哪里了 |
[12:34] | The police officer took her, | 一位警官带走了她 |
[12:35] | said something about a safe house. | 说到什么安全屋之类的 |
[12:37] | No, no. I am the lead detective on this case. | 不不 我才是负责这案子的警探 |
[12:45] | You did this. | 是你干的 |
[12:46] | What are you talking about? | 你在胡说什么呢 |
[12:47] | I want to know where she is, too, you know. | 我也想知道她在哪里 |
[12:58] | Is my father not coming? | 我爸不来吗 |
[13:03] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪里 |
[13:05] | To see Mr. Diaz. | 去见迪亚兹先生 |
[13:17] | Guessing Roy’s in the room with the police outside. | 我猜罗伊在那间外面有警察的房间里 |
[13:21] | Yeah, reading the wrong end of a phone book. | 没错 正在被毒打 |
[13:25] | It’s risky terrain. | 这地形很危险 |
[13:26] | You just told me he’s getting beaten on. | 你刚刚告诉我他在被毒打 |
[13:28] | You still not sure we should do this? | 然后你居然还在犹豫吗 |
[13:30] | Two-man team on the balcony. | 阳台上有两个人 |
[13:32] | If we can get past them, that’s our best bet. | 如果我们能躲过他们 才比较有机会 |
[13:34] | John, he’s in there because of me. | 约翰 他在里面完全是因为我 |
[13:36] | He’s been on the run for 3 years. | 他在外潜逃了3年 |
[13:37] | Oliver, that’s his choice. | 奥利弗 这是他的选择 |
[13:39] | I know that, but did I learn anything from it? | 我知道 但我从中明白了什么呢 |
[13:41] | Roy put on the hood. | 罗伊戴上了兜帽 |
[13:43] | He sacrificed himself for me, | 他为了我牺牲了自己 |
[13:46] | and I asked you to do the same thing | 我还让你做过同样的事 |
[13:48] | at the expense of your safety and your family. | 甚至是以你的安全和家庭为代价 |
[13:50] | Difference was I wanted | 区别在于 我想要 |
[13:53] | to put on the hood, Oliver. | 戴上那个兜帽 奥利弗 |
[13:54] | Listen. I’ve been good for the past two months– | 听着 我过去两个月状态一直不错 |
[13:56] | Good–but instead of giving me back the hood, | 很不错 但你没让我重新戴上兜帽 |
[13:58] | you’ve had Cisco make me a new suit. | 反而让西斯科给我做了一套新战服 |
[14:00] | There it is. There’s a 15-second opening. | 来了 15秒的空缺 |
[14:02] | That is our window. | 那就是我们的机会 |
[14:19] | We got her from here. | 现在起由我们接手 |
[14:20] | Head back to SCPD before you’re missed. | 在被别人发现前你赶紧回星城警局 |
[14:22] | Laurel, s vozvrashcheniyem. | 劳蕾尔 欢迎回来 |
[14:26] | Is it Laurel or Laurel these days? | 你是原来的劳蕾尔 还是最近的劳蕾尔 |
[14:29] | So confusing this doppelganger business, | 二重身这种事总是让我搞不清楚 |
[14:31] | but you seem to figure it out. | 但你似乎分得很清楚 |
[14:33] | – Diaz killed Cayden. – He told me. | -迪亚兹杀了凯登 -他告诉我了 |
[14:37] | No honor among thieves or crime lords, I guess. | 毛贼和犯罪头目之间没有信誉可言 |
[14:41] | Oh, well. | 好了 |
[14:42] | Diaz manipulated the both of us, | 迪亚兹玩弄了我们俩 |
[14:44] | lied to the both of us. | 欺骗了我们俩 |
[14:45] | This whole time, he’s had his own agenda. | 从头到尾 他都有自己的算盘 |
[14:47] | That doesn’t bother you? | 你对此居然不生气吗 |
[14:49] | I’m not sentimental. | 我不怎么情绪化 |
[14:51] | I am Russian. | 我是俄罗斯人 |
[14:52] | I am in this city for two reasons only. | 我来这座城市只有两个理由 |
[14:55] | One is revenge against Oliver Queen, | 一是为了找奥利弗·奎恩报仇 |
[15:00] | and two is money. | 二是为了钱 |
[15:02] | I’m happy to work with whoever can get me either. | 能帮我实现其中之一 我就乐意合作 |
[15:05] | You’re in this city because the Bratva cast you out. | 你来这座城市是因为兄弟会把你赶出来了 |
[15:08] | Well, there’s that, too. | 这也是原因之一 |
[15:15] | There is a 15-second window where neither roof guard | 空调通风管有15秒的空缺 |
[15:16] | is watching the hvac vent. | 没有警卫看守 |
[15:18] | – We can get in that way. – All right. | -我们可以从那里进去 -好的 |
[15:19] | Well, did you see him? Is he ok? | 你们看见他了吗 他还好吗 |
[15:21] | We can get him out. | 我们会把他救出来的 |
[15:22] | I know, and I’m coming with you. | 我知道 而且我要和你们一起去 |
[15:26] | I thought you didn’t do this anymore. | 我还以为你不再这么做了 |
[15:28] | Ollie, it’s Roy. | 奥利 这可是罗伊 |
[15:29] | Right, but, Thea, you shouldn’t do this, | 没错 但是 西娅 你不该这么做 |
[15:31] | and I understand it’s hypocritical pointing out that | 我知道我说你夹杂了私人情感 |
[15:33] | you have a personal involvement. | 显得我有点虚伪 |
[15:35] | Doesn’t make me wrong. | 但这话并不假 |
[15:37] | More importantly, | 更重要的是 |
[15:39] | you have not been field ready | 你从昏迷中醒来后 |
[15:40] | since you got out of your coma. | 还没有准备好出外勤 |
[15:41] | I’ll be fine, ok, | 我不会有事的 |
[15:44] | and did you guys even measure the vents? | 你们有量过通风口吗 |
[15:45] | Because you should be asking if I’m the right size | 因为你们该问问我的体型适不适合 |
[15:47] | to fit through them. | 钻进去 |
[15:48] | Don’t think either of you two can. | 我觉得你俩都钻不进去 |
[15:50] | Where are you guys keeping my suit? | 你们把我的制服放哪儿了 |
[15:55] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[15:57] | It’s just like riding a bike. | 不过是骑个车 |
[15:59] | It really isn’t. | 并不是 |
[16:01] | I can buy you a few extra seconds. | 我能为你再争取几秒钟 |
[16:03] | – I’m ready. – All right. | -我准备好了 -行 |
[16:12] | What’s that for? | 那是干什么 |
[16:13] | There’s not a home game tonight, is there? | 今晚没有主场比赛吧 |
[16:40] | Want to keep going, | 你是想继续被折磨 |
[16:42] | or you gonna testify? | 还是同意作证 |
[16:44] | You know, I’m not a lawyer, | 我不是名律师 |
[16:46] | but I’m pretty sure torturing your witness | 但我很确定折磨你的证人 |
[16:47] | isn’t gonna be great for your case. | 不利于你的案子 |
[16:49] | You don’t think we know how to put you in a world of hurt | 你觉得我们不知道让你痛不欲生 |
[16:52] | without leaving a mark? | 而不留下痕迹吗 |
[16:59] | No. Ohh! | 不 |
[17:09] | Are you getting this? | 你们收到了吗 |
[17:10] | I’m enhancing their badge numbers. | 我在识别他们的警徽号 |
[17:12] | Just when you thought Oliver | 你还觉得奥利弗 |
[17:13] | took down all the crooked cops last year. | 去年惩处了所有坏警察 |
[17:15] | – I’m going in. – I wouldn’t. | -我要进去了 -换我就不会 |
[17:17] | They got 6 more guys in the hall. | 大厅又来了六个人 |
[17:18] | Stand down. I know it’s hard, | 稍等 我知道很难忍 |
[17:20] | but you have to wait. | 但你得等等 |
[17:27] | I’m working up an appetite here. | 我打得肚子都饿了 |
[17:30] | Hey. We’re gonna get some big belly burger. | 我们去吃点大胃王汉堡吧 |
[17:33] | You decide to play nice, I might give you the fries. | 你好好表现的话 我就赏你薯条吃 |
[17:50] | Is that my hood? | 是我的兜帽吗 |
[17:53] | It looks good on you. | 你穿上很好看 |
[18:02] | I–I’m sorry if you’re seeing someone– | 抱歉如果你在和别人约会 |
[18:04] | I’m not. I didn’t take your advice. | 没有 我没有采取你的建议 |
[18:06] | No kids, no wife, and I really, really hate minivans. | 没孩子 没老婆 而且我真的恨小货车 |
[18:11] | How did they find you? | 他们怎么找到你的 |
[18:13] | I was in St. Roche, and the star city cops, | 我在圣罗克星城警察 |
[18:16] | they tased me, and they threw me in the back of a van. | 电击了我 然后把我扔到货车后面 |
[18:19] | They knew everything. They knew about Oliver, | 他们什么都知道 他们知道奥利弗 |
[18:20] | They knew about me faking my death, | 他们知道我死亡造假 |
[18:21] | They–they knew it all. | 他们全知道 |
[18:23] | SCPD SWAT incoming. | 星城警局特警队来了 |
[18:25] | Speedy, you want to get out of there now. | 快手 现在快出来 |
[18:27] | Speedy, move! | 快手 出来 |
[18:30] | Ok. We’re leaving. | 好 我们这就走 |
[18:32] | No. You’re leaving. | 不 是你要走 |
[18:33] | I’m in no shape to be swinging from rooftops. | 我这样子没法荡下屋顶 |
[18:35] | I’m not leaving without you. | 我不能抛下你离开 |
[18:38] | They’re coming in hot! | 他们马上就来 |
[18:39] | You got to go right now. | 你现在就得走 |
[18:40] | Damn it, speedy! Get out of there! | 该死 快手 快出来 |
[18:42] | – I’m getting you out of here. – No, no, you can’t. | -我现在带你出来 -不 你不行 |
[18:44] | – You have to go. – No. I’m not leaving you. | -你必须得走了 -不 我不要抛下你 |
[18:47] | Speedy, they’re right outside the door! | 快手 他们就在门外 |
[18:49] | I’m not losing you again. | 我不要再失去你 |
[18:53] | – Just go sit. – Thea! | -去坐着 -西娅 |
[19:06] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你以为自己在做什么 |
[19:07] | I needed some air. | 我需要透气 |
[19:09] | You’re gonna need air. | 你会需要的 |
[19:13] | What the hell did you just do? | 你刚做了什么 |
[19:15] | I just saved your life! | 救了你的命 |
[19:16] | There was too many of them in there. | 他们人太多了 |
[19:17] | They would have killed you both. | 他们会杀了你们两个 |
[19:19] | Look. We will get Roy back. | 听着 我们会救罗伊回来 |
[19:23] | I am promising you. | 我向你保证 |
[19:25] | We will get him back. | 我们会救他回来 |
[19:34] | They’re really circling the wagons now. | 他们现在严阵以待 |
[19:35] | They’ve upped security tenfold. | 提升了安保十倍 |
[19:37] | He was bleeding internally, so if we don’t get to him soon, | 他在内出血 所以我们不快点救他 |
[19:39] | – They’re going to kill him. – They will not. | -他们会杀了他的 -他们不会 |
[19:42] | Because they need him alive to testify against me. | 因为他们需要他活着指证我 |
[19:44] | Not they. Diaz. I pulled financials | 不是他们 是迪亚兹 我调出了 |
[19:46] | on both the police officers that were torturing Roy. | 折磨罗伊的两个警察的财务表 |
[19:48] | They both receive generous dividend payments | 他们都收到了大笔 |
[19:50] | from stocks in a Corto Maltese-based shell corporation. | 在柯尔多马尔蒂斯空壳公司的股票分红 |
[19:53] | It financed a company that was manufacturing | 它资助了生产我用来 |
[19:55] | the drug I used to treat my injury, | 治疗创伤的药 |
[19:57] | Ricardo Diaz’s company. | 里卡多·迪亚兹的公司 |
[19:59] | Both officers were on duty when Cayden James was killed, | 凯登·詹姆斯被杀时两个警察都值班 |
[20:01] | And all the officers that were there tonight, | 今晚所有警察都在 |
[20:02] | We have reason to believe, are working with Diaz, too. | 我们有理由相信 他们也和迪亚兹勾结 |
[20:05] | So Diaz has been playing us since the beginning. | 所以说迪亚兹从一开始就在耍我们 |
[20:07] | Or he’s just been playing you. | 或者说只是在耍你 |
[20:14] | She’s upset. She’s worried about Roy. | 她很伤心 她担心罗里 |
[20:17] | Yeah. So am I. | 我也是 |
[20:22] | I had to pull you out of there. | 我必须带你离开 |
[20:23] | No. You–you could have come in. | 不 你本可以进来 |
[20:25] | I come in there, and it’s you and me | 如果我进去 就是你我 |
[20:27] | against a SWAT team in a tight space. | 在小空间对付一队特警 |
[20:29] | Nobody comes out of there, | 没人能出来 |
[20:31] | Especially not Roy. | 特别是罗伊 |
[20:34] | You know, there are times | 你知道 有一段时间 |
[20:37] | that I feel like my life completely fell apart | 罗伊离开后我觉得我的生活 |
[20:40] | when Roy left– | 彻底崩溃了 |
[20:42] | from my bloodlust to Malcolm to the coma. | 从嗜血到马尔科姆到昏迷 |
[20:47] | Knowing he was out there, that he was ok, | 知道他在那里 他还好 |
[20:51] | It made my life just a little bit easier. | 让我的生活容易了一点 |
[20:55] | Ever since mom died, I haven’t known much | 自从妈妈死后 我还没有 |
[20:57] | of anything other than the fact that I want to | 像这样想要确保他的安全 |
[20:59] | make sure he is safe, and I will do | 并且我会的 |
[21:01] | whatever it takes to make sure that happens. | 不论什么代价 |
[21:04] | We all will, speedy. | 我们都会的 快手 |
[21:06] | Felicity may have just found something. | 费利西蒂有所发现 |
[21:07] | SCPD just requisitioned a transport prison van. | 星城警局刚申请了一辆运输车 |
[21:11] | They’re moving Roy to a new safe house. | 他们带罗里去新的安全屋 |
[21:12] | We just don’t know when. | 我们只是不知道什么时候 |
[21:14] | That’s it. | 就是这时 |
[21:15] | That’s when we get him. | 这时我们救他 |
[21:17] | There’s something else. | 还有别的 |
[21:20] | No, no, no, no. Ok. You know what? | 不 不 好吧 这么说吧 |
[21:22] | Who can tell me where Laurel Lance is? | 谁能告诉我劳蕾尔·兰斯在哪 |
[21:24] | Can you tell me that? | 你能告诉我吗 |
[21:26] | And when will he be available? | 他什么时候有空 |
[21:29] | No, no, no, no. No, thank you. | 不 不 谢谢 |
[21:30] | I’ll call back. | 我再回电 |
[21:32] | I swear this isn’t me, all right? | 我保证不是我的原因 |
[21:35] | I need to speak with you. | 我需要和你谈谈 |
[21:37] | You, too. | 还有你 |
[21:50] | Turn the cameras off. | 关掉摄像 |
[21:57] | Cayden James was murdered right there by Ricardo Diaz. | 就在这里凯登·詹姆斯被里卡多·迪亚兹谋杀了 |
[22:01] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[22:02] | And it was covered up by the SCPD. | 而且被星城警局掩盖掉了 |
[22:06] | I thought Cayden James was killed | 我以为凯登·詹姆斯是在 |
[22:08] | by another inmate on his transfer to Iron Heights. | 转移到铁山监狱时被别的犯人杀了 |
[22:10] | Felicity found out what actually happened. | 费利西蒂查出了真相 |
[22:13] | Never made it to Iron Heights. | 他没能到达铁山监狱 |
[22:15] | The cops on duty are on Diaz’s payroll. | 当值警察被迪亚兹收买了 |
[22:18] | They faked the transfer. | 他们假造了运送 |
[22:20] | – Doing that would take– – A systemic breach | -这么做需要… -系统性地 |
[22:22] | of the police department, | 渗入警察局 |
[22:25] | Worse than last year’s corruption. | 比去年的腐败更严重 |
[22:26] | I didn’t think that was even possible. | 我以为这并不可能 |
[22:28] | Neither did I. | 我也是 |
[22:29] | Dinah, I know that you don’t believe in me right now, | 黛娜 我知道你现在不相信我 |
[22:33] | And I know the two of you don’t trust each other | 而且我知道你们两个有理由互相不信任 |
[22:35] | for good reason, but the both of you believe | 但是你们都相信 |
[22:39] | in the badge. | 警徽 |
[22:40] | I need you working together. | 我需要你们齐心协力 |
[22:42] | I need to know how deep this goes. | 我需要知道这牵扯多深 |
[22:44] | I need to know who in that room we can trust, | 我需要知道那里有谁我们可以信任 |
[22:48] | Which means you got to put your vendetta on hold. | 意味着你需要暂且搁下仇恨 |
[22:54] | – Ok. – We can work out of my place. | -好吧 -我们可以在我的地方工作 |
[22:57] | Walls here got ears. | 隔墙有耳 |
[22:59] | And this is why I couldn’t find Laurel | 这也是为什么我找不到劳蕾尔 |
[23:01] | because those bent cops sprung her. | 因为那些腐败警察帮她跑路 |
[23:03] | Or they took her someplace worse. | 或者他们把她带到更糟的地方 |
[23:07] | Diaz’s feelings were so hurt when you tried to run. | 你试图逃跑时迪亚兹很受伤 |
[23:11] | It’s as if you don’t trust him or something. | 好像你不相信他一样 |
[23:13] | I’m still trying to figure out why you do. | 我还在试图想清楚你为什么相信 |
[23:15] | Hmm. For me, it’s more matter of money than trust. | 对于我是钱的问题而不是信任问题 |
[23:18] | Either way, Diaz better. | 无论怎样 迪亚兹都更好 |
[23:20] | Why blow up city when you can, uh, control it, yes? | 为什么在能掌控城市的时候要炸掉它呢 |
[23:53] | You’re as good as they said you were. | 你如他们所说的优秀 |
[23:58] | But you know that fighting for trophies– | 但是你要知道为得奖打 |
[24:01] | Not the same as fighting for your life. | 和为生存打不一样 |
[24:05] | We’ll break you of your bad habits. | 我们会改掉你的坏习惯 |
[24:10] | Welcome to the team. | 欢迎入队 |
[24:13] | That’s a lot of money for man with bad foot. | 为这样的伤脚 花钱太多了 |
[24:16] | I didn’t break it. | 我没有打断它 |
[24:19] | I just had to break him. | 我只是要击溃他 |
[24:27] | Building a family, Anatoly. | 建立一个家庭 阿纳托利 |
[24:30] | Family. Isn’t that what, | 家庭 这不是 |
[24:33] | Uh, bratva means, | 兄弟会的意义吗 |
[24:35] | Brotherhood? | 兄弟之情 |
[24:36] | Da. | 是的 |
[24:38] | See, family, they rely on one another. | 家人之间互相依赖 |
[24:43] | Family trust each other. | 家人互相信任 |
[24:46] | See, when the family does well, | 当家庭好时 |
[24:48] | each member prospers, | 每个成员都好 |
[24:51] | But if just one person | 然而如果一个人 |
[24:55] | betrays that family… | 背叛家庭 |
[25:01] | Give us the room! Move! | 把场子给我们清出来 都走开 |
[25:06] | Udachi. | 加油 |
[25:11] | The money that you stole from Cayden | 你从凯登偷到的那笔钱 |
[25:16] | was also my money. | 也是我的血汗钱 |
[25:18] | I earned it just like you | 我和你一样凭本事挣钱 |
[25:21] | except I didn’t take more than my share. | 只不过我可没有多拿不属于我的钱 |
[25:23] | Well, you’ve got it all back, obviously, | 很显然 你都已经把钱拿到手了 |
[25:26] | so why am I here? | 还叫我来干吗 |
[25:27] | It’s because our business has not concluded. | 那是因为咱俩的事还没完呢 |
[25:29] | You might have convinced Anatoly | 你可能已经说服阿纳托利 |
[25:30] | that you’re worth staying in bed with, | 你已经可以安享晚年了 |
[25:32] | but I have a psycho vigilante | 但现在可有一个发了疯的治安维持者 |
[25:33] | coming after me. | 在追杀我呢 |
[25:34] | Dinah Drake. Hmm? | 黛娜·德雷克 对吧 |
[25:38] | I see all. I know all. | 我都看到了 我都知道 |
[25:41] | I control it all. | 所有事都在我的掌控之下 |
[25:43] | I’ve been working on this for months. | 好几个月来我一直都在筹划这件事 |
[25:46] | See, Cayden, he’s just a small piece | 凯登 他就好比是一大幅拼图中的 |
[25:48] | of a much larger puzzle, and so are you. | 一个小碎片 你也是一样 |
[25:53] | I just want to get the hell out of this city. | 我只是想要离开这座该死的城市 |
[25:55] | Where do you want to go? | 那你想去哪 |
[25:58] | Hmm? Do what? | 离开之后做什么呢 |
[25:59] | Live without always having to look over my shoulder. | 好好生活 不用再一直提心吊胆地生活 |
[26:08] | I don’t want you to worry about Dinah Drake. | 我希望你不用再去担心黛娜·德雷克 |
[26:10] | I don’t want you to worry | 你也不用再去担心 |
[26:11] | about Oliver Queen or any of those chumps | 奥利弗·奎恩或任何那些 |
[26:15] | who can’t see two inches past their face. | 鼠目寸光的蠢货 |
[26:19] | Anatoly said that you had a plan to take control of this city. | 阿纳托利说过你有个好计划能拿下这座城市 |
[26:23] | Now, isn’t that something… | 现在 这是不是听起来 |
[26:30] | worth staying in bed for? | 很值得安享晚年呢 |
[26:37] | I don’t know, Felicity. | 我不知道 费利西蒂 |
[26:40] | Maybe it’s a little soon | 现在就提出 |
[26:41] | bringing up taking back the mantle from Oliver, | 从奥利弗那要回兜帽可能还是有点早吧 |
[26:43] | but it’s been two months. | 才刚刚两个月的时间而已 |
[26:44] | A hell of a two months, though, | 这两个月已经够糟心的了 |
[26:46] | and Oliver’s just not ready to step down, | 奥利弗肯定只是还没准备好退休 |
[26:48] | not with everything that’s going on. | 尤其是在这种满城风雨的时候 |
[26:49] | It’s too much. It’s crazy– | 太多事情发生了 太疯狂了 |
[26:53] | They’re moving Roy in 10 minutes. | 他们将在十分钟后转移罗伊 |
[27:07] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[27:09] | Roy, back away from the door! | 罗伊 离门远一点 |
[27:19] | It’s a decoy. | 这是个假押送 |
[27:21] | They faked Cayden James’ transfer. | 他们伪造了凯登·詹姆斯的押送 |
[27:22] | They faked this one, too! | 他们又虚晃了这一次 |
[27:23] | So where is Roy? | 那罗伊在哪 |
[27:29] | Mr. Harper, it’s good to meet you. | 哈珀先生 很高兴见到你 |
[27:40] | You said that they were moving him. | 你说他们会转移他的 |
[27:41] | Yeah. They must have put Roy into a different vehicle | 是的 一定是在地下的时候 |
[27:43] | when they were in the underground | 他们把罗伊带到另一辆车上了 |
[27:44] | and I didn’t have eyes on them. | 他们身上又没有监视器 |
[27:45] | Which means he could have been picked up at any point last night. | 这就意味着他可能在昨晚的任何时间点被带走 |
[27:47] | How many cars left the hotel in that timeframe? | 在那段时间有多少辆车离开了那家宾馆 |
[27:49] | Nearly 300. I’m tracking license plate numbers, | 将近三百辆 我在追查车牌号码的信息 |
[27:51] | but it’s gonna take some time. | 不过恐怕要费些时间 |
[27:53] | If it takes more than an hour, I’m gonna start breaking fingers. | 如果要一个多小时的话 我真得急到吐血了 |
[27:56] | There’s that Queen temper. I’ll contact Lyla, | 正宗的奎恩家族脾气 我来联系莱拉 |
[27:58] | see if A.R.G.U.S. can help with finding Roy. | 看看天眼会能不能帮忙找到罗伊 |
[28:04] | How are you holding up? | 你还撑得住吗 |
[28:06] | – I’ve been better. – Yeah, I know. | -我已经好多了 -我知道 |
[28:08] | It’s because you’re blaming yourself for Roy’s situation | 因为你在为罗伊的事而内疚自责 |
[28:11] | instead of accurately blaming Ricardo Diaz. | 但你其实该怪的是罪魁祸首卡多·迪亚兹 |
[28:13] | Well, Roy wouldn’t be in this situation | 可是 罗伊如果不是三年前为了我 |
[28:15] | if he didn’t fall on his sword for me 3 years ago. | 退隐了江湖 他也不会落到今天这步田地 |
[28:17] | That was his choice, Oliver, | 那是他自己的选择 奥利弗 |
[28:19] | and I believed then– and I still believe– it was the right one. | 不论当时或现在 我都坚信那是最好的选择 |
[28:22] | I’m worried that I didn’t rescue him from that hotel room | 我害怕的是 我当时没从宾馆房间救出他 |
[28:25] | because I wouldn’t have been able to bear the responsibility | 是因为当时一旦情况恶化 我可能没有办法 |
[28:27] | if things went bad. | 承担所有的后果 |
[28:28] | You didn’t go into that hotel room | 你没有冲进那个宾馆房间 |
[28:30] | because your gut told you | 是因为你的直觉告诉你 |
[28:32] | things would go bad, | 情况已经不受控制了 |
[28:33] | and that gut’s kept you alive for 11 years, | 而正是你的直觉在这十一年里帮你活了下来 |
[28:35] | and it kept Roy alive last night. | 这直觉也让罗伊昨晚活了下来 |
[28:36] | Maybe. How do I know? | 也许吧 谁能说得准呢 |
[28:38] | I could ask Cisco to find a parallel universe in which you did, | 我可以让西斯科找到你冲进去后的平行宇宙 |
[28:42] | but in the meantime, if you could just stop finding ways | 但与此同时 如果你能停下来 |
[28:45] | to blame yourself, that would be so great. | 不再想尽办法自责的话 那就太好了 |
[28:49] | Is that what I’m doing? | 我正在自责吗 |
[28:50] | That’s what you’re always doing. | 你总是容易自责 |
[28:52] | Well, maybe you have a point. | 好吧 也许你说的有道理 |
[28:54] | Last night, John basically asked me | 昨晚 约翰还大概问过我 |
[28:56] | why I haven’t given him the hood back. | 我为什么不把兜帽还给他 |
[28:58] | Yeah, I know. He told me. | 我知道 他告诉过我 |
[28:59] | I told him you probably just thought it wasn’t the right time. | 我告诉他你可能只是觉得现在不是一个好时机 |
[29:02] | Am I on the money? | 我是不是说对了 |
[29:04] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[29:10] | You have a strength one doesn’t see much. | 你有常人容易忽略的强大能力 |
[29:17] | You want to join my team? | 要不要加入到我的团队中 |
[29:19] | Sure. Do you offer medical and dental? | 好啊 你们提供医疗和牙科保险吗 |
[29:24] | You know, my police friends | 你知道吗 我的警察朋友们 |
[29:25] | are telling me you’re not cooperating. | 跟我说你并不是很合作 |
[29:28] | You’re not playing ball! | 你一点也不识时务 |
[29:30] | You won’t testify against Queen. | 你也不会指证奎恩 |
[29:32] | If you actually think that I would do that, you’re an idiot. | 如果你真的觉得我会帮你 那你就是个蠢货 |
[29:36] | Yeah. One of us is. | 是啊 我们中至少有一个是蠢货 |
[29:39] | See, but I’m not the type of guy that believes giving a beating… | 其实 我并不是那种人 认为只有打一顿 |
[29:45] | is the only way to cause some pain. | 才能让某人痛彻心扉 |
[29:53] | How’s Speedy? | 快手怎么样了 |
[29:57] | She came out of retirement. | 她又重出江湖了 |
[30:00] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么要那么做 |
[30:02] | Why the hell would Queen let his baby sister | 究竟为什么奎恩要让她的宝贝妹妹 |
[30:06] | dress up like Will Scarlet? | 穿得像红衣威尔一样 |
[30:06] | Will Scarlet 红衣威尔 罗宾汉的侄子 | |
[30:09] | I mean, I got to ask– | 我是说 我必须得问问 |
[30:12] | Eh, it’s a moot point. | 这绝对是个有待讨论的问题 |
[30:18] | You see, the real question is… | 但你要明白 真正的问题是 |
[30:24] | who do I got to bring the pain to? | 我究竟要把痛苦送给谁 |
[30:27] | Do I got to bring it to you… | 我是要把痛苦送给你呢 |
[30:32] | or her? | 还是她 |
[30:42] | Shift sergeant was definitely in on it. | 轮值的警佐肯定也被收买了 |
[30:43] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[30:45] | Diaz has got his fingers in deep. | 迪亚兹的手伸得够长的 |
[30:48] | Listen. Thanks for doing this, all right, | 听着 非常感谢你帮我一起排查 |
[30:52] | backing off Laurel. | 还有没有再紧咬着劳蕾尔 |
[30:53] | It’s temporary | 那只是暂时的 |
[30:54] | until we can get the department back under control. | 等到我们把警局控制权夺回来再说 |
[31:03] | Hi, daddy. | 你好 老爸 |
[31:05] | Speak of the devil. | 真是说曹操 曹操到 |
[31:07] | Can I talk to you? | 我能和你聊聊吗 |
[31:08] | Yeah. I’ve got a lot I’d like to say. | 好啊 我可有很多话想跟你说呢 |
[31:10] | Can we not do the whole screaming thing? | 我们就不能进行非暴力沟通吗 |
[31:12] | Because the only thing that’s gonna happen is | 因为暴力沟通的唯一结果就是 |
[31:14] | my father’s gonna have to renovate his apartment, | 我爸又得重新装修他的公寓了 |
[31:16] | plus I’m here about Ricardo Diaz. | 而且我来这是为了卡多·迪亚兹的事 |
[31:24] | I’d ask how you’re doing, but… | 我本想问问你还好吗 不过 |
[31:28] | Felicity and A.R.G.U.S. | 费利西蒂和天眼会的人 |
[31:29] | are working on locating Roy. | 都在全力追查罗伊的下落 |
[31:35] | You know, it’s been a while since I offered you | 说起来 我好像很长时间 |
[31:36] | a little big brother advice. | 没有给过你知心大哥的建议了 |
[31:40] | Do you mind? | 现在聊聊怎么样 |
[31:44] | This should be good. | 聊聊应该还不错 |
[31:47] | When we find Roy– | 我们找到罗伊以后 |
[31:48] | not if but when we find Roy… | 不是假设 而是我们一定会找到罗伊的 |
[31:54] | I think maybe you should go with him. | 我在想 也许你应该和他一起走 |
[31:59] | – Where? – Wherever he’s going. | -去哪 -他去哪你去哪 |
[32:02] | I mean, I– Thea, I’d miss you like–like crazy, | 我的意思是 西娅 我一定会非常想你的 |
[32:06] | but you said that you haven’t been the same without him, | 但你说过 没有他你的人生都是不完整的 |
[32:11] | so maybe you shouldn’t be without him. | 所以也许你不应该离开他 |
[32:13] | You really think I should go? | 你真的觉得我应该走 |
[32:14] | I don’t want you to go, obviously, | 个人角度来说 我不希望你走 |
[32:17] | but you’ve seen what– what having Felicity | 但你也看到了 和费利西蒂在一起之后 |
[32:21] | in my life has done for me. | 我有多么幸福 |
[32:23] | You deserve that same kind of happiness, speedy, | 那种幸福也是你应得的 快手 |
[32:27] | Wherever it is. | 不论何地 |
[32:30] | Got news! | 有消息了 |
[32:32] | Location on Roy? | 罗伊的位置 |
[32:33] | Laurel. She showed up at Lance’s apartment | 劳蕾尔 她出现在兰斯的公寓里 |
[32:35] | with intel on ricardo diaz. | 带来了关于里卡多·迪亚兹的情报 |
[32:45] | He has some plan to take over the city, | 他正计划夺取城市 |
[32:47] | whatever that means. | 不知意欲何为 |
[32:49] | I don’t exactly have details. | 我不知道详情 |
[32:50] | No. He just let you leave after you stole all that money, | 可不 他就这么让你卷款逃跑 |
[32:54] | let you come over here and tell us all of this. | 还让你来这通风报信 |
[32:57] | Well, I’m rather charming, don’t you think? | 我魅力可不减当年 你不觉得吗 |
[33:00] | So where’s Roy? | 那罗伊在哪 |
[33:03] | They had him brought to some run-down casino. | 他们把他带去一个破烂的赌场了 |
[33:05] | I heard some guys talking about it on my way out. | 我逃走的时候听到有人谈论这事 |
[33:08] | I can take you there. | 我可以带你们去 |
[33:08] | So Diaz can take these guys out? | 然后迪亚兹就能干掉这哥几个了 |
[33:11] | Is that part of the plan? | 这也是计划好的吗 |
[33:12] | Look. We really don’t have a choice, ok? | 听着 我们别无选择 |
[33:14] | We need to take this chance. | 我们得抓住这次机会 |
[33:15] | All right. Why are you doing this, huh, | 好吧 你为什么这么做 |
[33:17] | Going against Diaz? | 对抗迪亚兹 |
[33:19] | Because it occurred to me that if I’m gonna be Laurel, | 因为我想到如果我要变成劳蕾尔 |
[33:23] | I should probably start acting like it. | 我就得像她那样行事 |
[33:32] | Yeah. John, we have a location on Roy. | 约翰 我们知道罗伊的位置了 |
[33:35] | Let’s get ready to move. | 准备好出发 |
[33:36] | All right. Fine. Just this once. | 好吧 下不为例 |
[33:39] | No. You don’t trust me, | 不 你不信任我 |
[33:42] | I don’t trust you, | 我不信任你 |
[33:43] | So I’d rather be in the field short-handed. | 所以我宁可势单力薄 |
[33:57] | Only two guards. | 只有两个守卫 |
[33:59] | Diaz clearly wasn’t expecting us. | 迪亚兹显然对我们没有防备 |
[34:01] | Black Siren didn’t warn him. | 黑海妖没警告他 |
[34:02] | – Let’s go. – Wait. If we go in there | -我们上 -等等 如果我们进去 |
[34:04] | without knowing our primary objective, | 却不知道我们的首要目标是什么 |
[34:06] | no one is coming out. | 那就有去无回了 |
[34:07] | Our primary objective’s to get Roy. | 我们的首要目标是救出罗伊 |
[34:09] | What about Diaz? He’s in there, too, | 那迪亚兹呢 他也在里面 |
[34:10] | and we just found out that he’s the one | 我们刚发现他才是 |
[34:12] | that’s behind everything bad that’s been happening in the city | 半年来城中一切罪恶的 |
[34:14] | for the past 6 months. | 罪魁祸首 |
[34:16] | So let’s get them both. | 那我们就一箭双雕 |
[34:21] | Overwatch, you in yet? | 守望者 你黑进去了吗 |
[34:22] | Uplinking…now. | 正在上传中 |
[34:24] | Huffing and puffing and blowing all those firewalls down. | 还在想方设法地瓦解他们的防火墙 |
[34:26] | But before I finish, if he’s a smart guy– | 但话说在前面 如果他是个聪明人 |
[34:28] | and we know that he is– | 我们也知道他是 |
[34:29] | This will definitely tip him off that you’re there. | 这肯定就打草惊蛇了 |
[34:31] | – We need to know where roy is. – Copy that. | -我们得知道罗伊在哪 -明白 |
[34:33] | I pulled up the blueprints of the casino from the city. | 我找到了赌场的设计图 |
[34:35] | I’ll guide you through. Head up the escalator. | 我会指引你们的 上电梯 |
[34:41] | 3 vigilantes, including your red girlfriend, just showed up. | 三个治安维持者来了 包括你的红衣女友 |
[34:45] | It’s time for a change of scenery. | 是时候变换下场景了 |
[34:47] | You know what to do. | 你们知道该做什么 |
[34:58] | 4 hostiles with full autos right in front of you. | 正前方有四名持自动武器的敌人 |
[35:19] | – Which way? – According to thermals, | -哪条路 -热成像显示 |
[35:20] | Diaz has Roy through the door on the north wall. | 迪亚兹带着罗伊从北门出去了 |
[35:27] | Unit 545 requesting backup. Shots fired. | 545小队请求支援 发生交火 |
[35:31] | Arrows. Make that arrows fired. | 箭支 应该是箭支交火 |
[35:35] | Get away from him! | 放开他 |
[35:37] | On the ground! Now! | 放在地上 马上 |
[35:43] | I love it when you visit me, Mr. Mayor. | 我很喜欢你来看望我 市长先生 |
[35:46] | I love it even more when you leave. | 我更喜欢的是你走的时候 |
[35:50] | No kill shots. I need him alive. | 别打要害 我要留活口 |
[36:01] | Speedy, no! | 快手 不 |
[36:47] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[36:47] | One of Diaz’s cops alerted The legitimate cavalry. | 迪亚兹手下的一个警察通知了防暴部队 |
[36:50] | The SCPD is headed your way en masse. | 星城警局的人正蜂拥而至 |
[37:10] | So you’re just a hired hand? | 你只是个佣兵 |
[37:13] | I used to be Pakhan. You cost me that. | 我曾是兄弟会教父 你让我身败名裂 |
[37:16] | I’ve got him. Go help speedy. | 我来对付他 去帮快手 |
[37:35] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[37:38] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[37:39] | Not all those guys are on my payroll…yet, | 并不是所有人都是我雇的 暂时不是 |
[37:44] | But even the ones who aren’t, | 不过就算不是我的人 |
[37:46] | they find the antivigilante bill | 他们也发现反对治安维持者这笔买卖 |
[37:49] | very motivating. | 非常划算 |
[37:50] | Speedy, get in the van and drive Roy away. | 快手 上车把罗伊送走 |
[37:55] | – What about Diaz? – I got Diaz. | -那迪亚兹呢 -我能对付他 |
[38:00] | No, you don’t. | 不 你对付不了 |
[38:02] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 不是吗 |
[38:04] | You stay here, you’re gonna get yourself a collar, | 你留在这 就会被逮捕入狱 |
[38:08] | and it’s not like you could just take me away with you, right? | 你也不能把我带走 对吧 |
[38:12] | But you already knew that. | 不过你有先见之明 |
[38:14] | That’s why you let your sister drive off. | 所以你才先让你妹妹离开 |
[38:16] | You made your choice. | 你已经做出选择了 |
[38:22] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[38:34] | – How do you feel? – Ugh. Like I’ve been beaten | -你感觉如何 -感觉像被个电话本 |
[38:36] | within an inch of my life with a telephone book. | 殴打了一辈子 |
[38:38] | Two broken ribs and a bruised lung. | 断了两根肋骨 肺部瘀伤 |
[38:40] | You’ll have to take it easy for a few days, Roy. | 你得好好休养几天了 罗伊 |
[38:41] | Well, that’s the good part about being a fugitive. | 这就是当个逃犯的好处了 |
[38:44] | There’s nowhere else I have to be. | 我哪都不用去 |
[38:47] | How’s Anatoly? | 阿纳托利怎么样 |
[38:49] | SCPD. I had to bail. What about diaz? | 在星城警局了 不得不撤 迪亚兹呢 |
[38:53] | Same. How are Quentin and Dinah doing | 一样 昆汀和黛娜在星城警局 |
[38:56] | with their investigation into the SCPD? | 内部的调查进展如何 |
[38:58] | They’re working on it. | 他们还在查 |
[38:59] | I’m not a lawyer, but what are the effects Of us | 我不是律师 但让一个政府的重要证人 |
[39:01] | having the government’s star witness | 处于我们的保护之下而非他们 |
[39:03] | in our protection instead of theirs? | 会产生怎样的结果 |
[39:04] | Not as much as you would think. | 没有你想得那么多 |
[39:06] | They’ll add witness tampering and obstruction | 他们会在那长长的指控罪状上加上 |
[39:09] | to their very long list of charges. | 篡改和阻挠证人发言 |
[39:12] | Cherry on top. | 锦上添花 |
[39:16] | Well, you did it all for Thea. | 你都是为了西娅 |
[39:20] | And for Roy. | 还有罗伊 |
[39:23] | I would have done it for any of you guys. | 我会为你们任何人做这些事 |
[39:36] | My father’s asleep. | 我父亲睡着了 |
[39:37] | I came to see you. | 我是来见你的 |
[39:41] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[39:53] | You didn’t set us up. | 你没陷害我们 |
[39:55] | Gee, Ollie, you sound surprised. | 天 奥利 你听起来很意外 |
[39:56] | So I came by to say thank you. | 所以我来是为了感谢你 |
[39:59] | And yet still unconvinced. | 现在你也没相信我 |
[40:01] | You’re not Laurel, not our Laurel, | 你不是劳蕾尔 不是我们的劳蕾尔 |
[40:05] | And saying that you are to a bunch of press, no, | 在媒体面前声称你是 |
[40:10] | that does not make it so. | 也不会改变这个事实 |
[40:13] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[40:15] | I’m not, | 我不是 |
[40:18] | But I’m willing to try, | 但我想试试 |
[40:19] | And I can’t make any promises. | 我也不能做出任何承诺 |
[40:21] | I am who I am, but I’m willing to try | 我就是我 但我愿意努力 |
[40:24] | If you’re willing to give me the space to. | 如果你愿意给我一些空间 |
[40:28] | That sounds fair. | 合情合理 |
[40:31] | You’re staying here. | 你住在这吗 |
[40:32] | Quentin–he– my father offered me his couch. | 昆汀 我父亲让我睡在沙发上 |
[40:38] | He was pretty on point with the whole | 他很热衷于那个营救 |
[40:39] | rescue Laurel Lance story, so… | 劳蕾尔·兰斯的故事 所以 |
[40:41] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[40:44] | I’ll be checking in. | 我会常来看看的 |
[40:47] | Looking forward to it. | 我很期待 |
[41:04] | – Home, sweet home. – Nice | -温馨的家 -真棒 |
[41:07] | For the past 3 years, I’ve been sleeping with the cockroaches. | 三年以来我都跟蟑螂睡在一起 |
[41:13] | I–I feel like I should have been there with you. | 我觉得我当时应该在你身边 |
[41:16] | Is that too presumptuous or confusing? | 这会让你觉得莽撞和困惑吗 |
[41:19] | I–I know that last time we saw each other, | 我知道上次我们相见时 |
[41:21] | I said that we should probably see other– | 我说过我们或许应该… |
[41:36] | Master, I’ve located the heir of Ra’s Al Ghul. | 师父 我找到拉斯·厄尔·高福的后裔了 |