时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | These are innocent people. | 这些都是无辜的人 |
[00:04] | And you can save them… | 那你可以拯救他们 |
[00:06] | By wiring $10 million into that account every night. | 通过每晚汇1千万美金到这个账户 |
[00:09] | $70 million. | 7千万美金 |
[00:13] | D–don’t. | 不要 |
[00:15] | I’m going to make sure Vince didn’t die for nothing. | 我要去确保文斯不是白白死去的 |
[00:17] | I’m going to kill every last one of them… | 我要杀光他们每一个人 |
[00:20] | Starting with Laurel. | 从劳蕾尔开始 |
[00:24] | Laurel! | 劳蕾尔 |
[00:25] | There is a piece of my daughter | 我女儿的意志 |
[00:27] | in you somewhere. | 尚残存于你心中某处 |
[00:29] | And I’m gonna get it out whatever it takes. | 而我会不计代价把它发掘出来 |
[00:31] | Thank you for all you’ve done | 谢谢你们为我儿子的正义 |
[00:32] | to get justice for my boy. | 做的一切 |
[00:35] | The new police captain– | 新任警察队长 |
[00:37] | She’s on my payroll. | 她是我的人 |
[00:39] | Tell your boy I said hello. | 告诉你儿子 我向他问好 |
[00:45] | “Severed subclavian artery. | 锁骨动脉被割断 |
[00:48] | No defensive wounds.” | 没有防卫伤 |
[00:51] | How does this happen? | 怎么回事 |
[00:52] | Sometime between transfer and intake at Iron Heights, | 在押送和关押在铁山监狱的时间段中发生的 |
[00:55] | An inmate caught James unaware. | 一个犯人发现詹姆斯昏迷不醒 |
[00:57] | By the time the guards intervened, it was too late. | 看守来的时候 已经太晚了 |
[00:59] | Motive. | 动机 |
[01:00] | The inmate was a head case off his meds. | 这个犯人精神失常 还停药了 |
[01:02] | For all we know, he thought he was killing his mother. | 据我们所知 他以为他杀的是他母亲 |
[01:04] | Well, the random murder of Cayden James, it– | 意外杀害了凯登·詹姆斯 |
[01:08] | It doesn’t feel very random. | 感觉不那么意外 |
[01:10] | It was bad timing and even worse luck, Mr. Mayor. | 时机不好 运气更糟 市长先生 |
[01:13] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[01:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:16] | But Cayden James was my responsibility. | 但凯登·詹姆斯的死我要负责 |
[01:18] | If a head has to roll for this, make it mine. | 如果要找人负责 算在我头上 |
[01:20] | That is not how I run things here. | 在这里 我不这么处理事情 |
[01:24] | Just… | 只是 |
[01:27] | Keep doing what you’re doing. | 继续做好你的事 |
[01:35] | One at a time! One at a time! | 一个个说 一个个说 |
[01:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:41] | I understand that you’re angry. | 我理解你们很生气 |
[01:42] | I am…I am angry, too, | 我也很生气 |
[01:45] | But we are not gonna solve any problems | 但我们这样互相吼 |
[01:46] | by yelling at one another. | 并不能解决问题 |
[01:47] | Last I heard, Cayden James is dead, | 我最近听说 凯登·詹姆斯死了 |
[01:50] | but you still don’t have the money he stole. | 但你还没追回他盗走的钱 |
[01:51] | You mean the money he was given. | 你指的是他找我们要的钱 |
[01:53] | We are still in the process of recovering | 我们还在处理追回 |
[01:55] | the money that was extorted from the city. | 那笔敲诈款的流程中 |
[01:59] | We just need a little more time. | 我们只是还需要点时间 |
[02:02] | We’re on the verge of financial collapse. | 我们的财政濒临崩溃 |
[02:04] | Without an influx of cash soon, | 近期没有现金流入 |
[02:07] | we all have to shut down– schools, sanitation, | 我们就要关掉学校 卫生系统 |
[02:11] | emergency services, everything. | 急救服务 所有一切 |
[02:14] | Fine. We will have those funds back in 48 hours. | 好 48小时内所需资金会到位 |
[02:19] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[02:21] | All of you have my word. | 我向你们保证 |
[02:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:27] | Ok, um, | 好 |
[02:28] | Not that I don’t love your confidence and everything, | 不是说我不欣赏你的自信什么的 |
[02:31] | But, um, should we really be making promises like that? | 但我们真的有必要做出那种保证吗 |
[02:34] | The accountant is on his way back | 我们说话的时候 会计正 |
[02:35] | from Corto Maltese with the money that was deposited | 带着凯登·詹姆斯账户的存款 |
[02:38] | into Cayden James’ bank account as we speak. | 从柯尔多马尔蒂斯赶回来 |
[02:40] | You could’ve just told them that, | 那你刚才只是这么说就行了 |
[02:42] | got those folks off your back. | 这样他们就不会烦你了 |
[02:43] | I’m not telling them anything concrete | 钱款回到城市银行账户前 |
[02:45] | until that money is back in the city’s bank accounts. | 我不会把事情说死 |
[02:49] | My bigger concern right now is finding | 我现在更关注在黛娜之前 |
[02:50] | Cayden’s associates before Dinah does, | 找到凯登的同伙 |
[02:53] | because she is on the warpath. | 因为她已经采取行动了 |
[02:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:56] | Any luck with that? | 有发现吗 |
[02:57] | John is working a few leads. | 约翰在查几条线索 |
[02:58] | We should know more in a few hours. | 几个小时后我们会知道更多 |
[03:00] | Don’t worry. They’re not gonna let anything happen to Laurel. | 别担心 劳蕾尔不会有事的 |
[03:03] | Oh, right. | 好吧 |
[03:04] | The accountant’s here. | 会计来了 |
[03:06] | Send him in. | 让他进来 |
[03:07] | All right. I’ll take that as my cue. | 好 那我就不打扰你们了 |
[03:08] | I got to head over to planning. | 我得去忙计划了 |
[03:12] | Ok.Welcome. | 请进 |
[03:16] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[03:18] | Well, he’s carrying evidence. | 他带证据来的 |
[03:19] | I’m just, uh, making sure | 我只是 确保 |
[03:20] | it doesn’t get up and walk away. | 证据不会长腿跑掉 |
[03:23] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[03:26] | I wasn’t planning on seeing you today, Lieutenant. | 我没打算今天见你 副队 |
[03:28] | Well, I wasn’t planning on it either, | 我本来也没这个打算 |
[03:30] | but we’ve got a problem. | 但我们现在遇到问题了 |
[03:32] | Cayden James’ Corto Maltese bank account | 凯登·詹姆斯在科尔多马尔蒂斯的银行账户 |
[03:34] | has been withdrawn. | 被取走了 |
[03:35] | What do you mean, it’s been withdrawn? | 什么意思 被取走了 |
[03:37] | It’s empty. All 70 million. | 就是取空了 全部七千万 |
[03:40] | Somebody took all the funds out | 在我们到达之前 |
[03:42] | before we got access. | 就有人把钱全取走了 |
[03:43] | Do we have any idea who? | 知道是谁吗 |
[03:44] | No. But I do have 3 guesses. | 不知道 但我有三个猜测 |
[03:47] | I put in a request for the withdrawal log, | 我提请查看取款记录 |
[03:49] | but it’s a long shot. | 但希望不大 |
[03:52] | If we don’t have those funds in 48 hours, | 如果我们48小时内拿不到这笔钱 |
[03:55] | this city’s government services will shut down. | 城市政府服务就要停止了 |
[03:58] | And I understand, but banks in third world countries, | 我明白 但第三世界国家的银行 |
[04:01] | like Corto Maltese, | 比如科尔多马尔蒂斯 |
[04:02] | aren’t exactly known for their transparency. | 透明度不高 |
[04:05] | I’m very sorry, Mr. Mayor. | 很抱歉 市长先生 |
[04:11] | Something smells good. | 闻起来不错 |
[04:12] | Well, that smell is | 这气味是 |
[04:14] | Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry hard at work. | 物理学 数学和化学一起发挥效力的结果 |
[04:17] | Felicity’s teaching me about Thermodynamics? | 费利西蒂是在教我热力学吧 |
[04:20] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[04:21] | And we just really wanted cookies. | 其实我们只是很想做小饼干 |
[04:23] | Nark! | 你居然告密 |
[04:23] | Don’t you normally have tutoring after school, bud? | 你放学后不是都有辅导课吗 小伙子 |
[04:26] | We all got sent home. | 我们都被送回家了 |
[04:27] | Ms. Cho said it had to do with the budget. | 赵女士说预算不够 |
[04:30] | Is it true they might have to close the schools? | 学校可能被关 真的吗 |
[04:32] | I’m working very hard to make sure that doesn’t happen. | 我很努力确保这不会发生 |
[04:35] | There’s actually something that I needed | 我确实有些事得和 |
[04:37] | to speak with Felicity about. | 费利西蒂说说 |
[04:39] | I’ll keep working on the cookies. | 那我继续做小饼干 |
[04:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:42] | Yeah. You definitely have that “Day from hell” look. | 你脸上一副”地狱归来”的表情 |
[04:46] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[04:48] | The money that Cayden extorted from the city, | 凯登勒索城市的那笔钱 |
[04:50] | someone emptied the account. | 被人取空了 |
[04:51] | Yeah, that somebody’s either Anatoly, Diaz, or Laurel. | 那个人不是阿纳托利 迪亚兹 就是劳蕾尔 |
[04:54] | Or another player that we haven’t seen yet. | 或者我们还没交过手的人 |
[04:56] | We requested the withdrawal logs from the bank, but– | 我们向银行提请查看取款记录 |
[04:58] | It’s Corto Maltese. It’s taking too long. | 那里是柯尔多马尔蒂斯 会花太久 |
[05:00] | You want me to help expedite it. | 你想让我帮你加速 |
[05:01] | I need it to look like it’s coming through official channels. | 我需要让这一切看上去是走官方渠道得来的 |
[05:03] | Yeah, I know. It’s not my first rodeo with Corto Maltese. | 我明白 我以前和柯尔多马尔蒂斯打过交道 |
[05:06] | Give me about an hour. | 给我一小时 |
[05:08] | Hey, you don’t think it’s a coincidence? | 你不觉得这是巧合吗 |
[05:11] | Someone killing Cayden right as the money goes missing. | 有人谋杀了凯登 而钱恰好不知去向 |
[05:14] | It could be the same person that framed you | 可能就是那个陷害你 |
[05:15] | for Cayden’s son’s murder. | 杀死凯登儿子的人干的 |
[05:17] | Could be. The only thing that I know for sure right now | 有可能 我现在唯一确定的就是 |
[05:20] | is that if I don’t get that money in 48 hours, | 如果我48小时内追不回这笔钱 |
[05:22] | this city is going to have my head. | 城市就饶不了我 |
[05:26] | Any luck finding Anatoly? | 有阿纳托利的消息吗 |
[05:27] | Just Bratva dudes who don’t know anything. | 只有兄弟会的人 但他们一无所知 |
[05:30] | What about you guys? | 你们这边呢 |
[05:31] | Diaz’s trail has gone colder than my love life. | 迪亚兹的线索比我的性生活还空白 |
[05:34] | Same with Laurel. | 劳蕾尔那也是 |
[05:35] | Well, if it’s any consolation, | 如果这话能安慰人的话 |
[05:36] | the other guys are striking out, too. | 其他人也要出击了 |
[05:38] | I ran into dig chasing the same dead end. | 我的追查也毫无进展 |
[05:40] | I guess they’re not sharing their intel with us, | 看来他们没把情报告诉我们 |
[05:41] | not that we were sharing any with them. | 但是我们也没把情报告诉他们 |
[05:43] | Well, we can’t trust them to keep us looped in. | 我们不能指望他们分享情报 |
[05:45] | And that’s why I got put on the Cayden James bank situation. | 所以他们才让我负责凯登·詹姆斯银行的事 |
[05:49] | Any clue we get can lead us to the scum | 任何线索都能让我们找到那个 |
[05:50] | who worked with him. | 跟他联手的人渣 |
[05:51] | Scum, singular, or scum, plural? | 人渣 还是人渣们 |
[05:54] | And, yes, that is me bringing up | 没错 所以我要问 |
[05:55] | exactly what’s going on between you and Laurel. | 你和劳蕾尔之间到底是怎么回事 |
[05:57] | Well, we’re not braiding each other’s hair, Curtis. | 我们可不是闺蜜 柯蒂斯 |
[06:00] | I mean, but you are out for revenge, | 但是你要报仇 |
[06:02] | and I don’t– | 而我… |
[06:04] | I don’t feel too good about that. | 我对这事有不好的预感 |
[06:10] | 短信 J·雷姆迪克 星城会计师 尽快来市政厅见我 | |
[06:13] | Got to go. | 我要走了 |
[06:14] | Looks like we got a lead on the missing money. | 看来失踪的钱有线索了 |
[06:22] | You OK with this? | 你对这事没意见吗 |
[06:24] | D. hunting Laurel? | 小黛追杀劳蕾尔的事吗 |
[06:27] | Let’s just worry about the money first. | 我们先操心那笔钱的下落吧 |
[06:28] | Then we’ll deal with Dinah. | 然后再处理黛娜的事 |
[06:31] | You’re not gonna believe it. | 你肯定不相信 |
[06:32] | The bank just sent over the withdrawal log we requested, | 银行刚刚发来我们要找的提款记录 |
[06:35] | plus security footage. | 还有监控录像 |
[06:37] | That is unbelievable. | 简直难以置信 |
[06:38] | What are we seeing? | 我们要找什么 |
[06:39] | The account was accessed by this woman. | 接触这个账户的人是这名女子 |
[06:42] | She’s listed in the withdrawal log | 她在提款记录上登记的名字是 |
[06:43] | as Siu Jerk Jai. | 西乌·耶尔克·贾伊 |
[06:46] | Took out the entire amount in bearer bonds. | 取走了所有不记名债券 |
[06:49] | Some excellent work, Jay. | 干得漂亮 杰伊 |
[06:50] | OK. We’ll take it from here. Thank you. | 接下来交给我们吧 谢谢你 |
[06:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:59] | I’m guessing Felicity had something to do with this. | 我猜费利西蒂为此出了一份力 |
[07:01] | Yes, she did. | 是的 |
[07:03] | Thank you for inserting yourself into this, by the way. | 对了 谢谢你亲自去办这件事 |
[07:05] | Oh, yeah, sure. | 别客气 |
[07:06] | Well, you never would’ve shared the information otherwise. | 不然你也绝对不会把这些信息告诉我的 |
[07:07] | No, I wouldn’t have, | 是的 我本来不会的 |
[07:08] | because I don’t trust you to do the right thing. | 因为我不相信你会做正确的事 |
[07:10] | And what is that? | 什么是正确的事 |
[07:12] | Politely ask Laurel to give back the money? | 礼貌地叫劳蕾尔把那笔钱还给银行吗 |
[07:13] | Not kill her. | 不要杀她 |
[07:16] | Dinah, I understand that you’re hurting. | 黛娜 我知道你很痛苦 |
[07:20] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[07:21] | I also understand that I don’t have the most credibility | 但我也明白 我也没有什么资格 |
[07:24] | when it comes to telling people not to commit murder. | 去告诉别人不要自杀 |
[07:27] | But the city is on the verge of economic collapse, | 但是这座城市的经济濒临崩溃 |
[07:30] | and we just found the key to fixing that. | 而我们刚好找到了解决的关键 |
[07:32] | Laurel is never giving you that money. | 劳蕾尔绝对不会给你那笔钱 |
[07:35] | You don’t know that. | 这点你不能肯定 |
[07:36] | Yeah, I actually do, | 其实我很肯定 |
[07:39] | Because I know that when you look at her, | 因为我知道当你看着她的时候 |
[07:42] | you see the Laurel that you lost. | 你在她身上看到你失去的那个劳蕾尔 |
[07:45] | And that’s why you’ll never be able to do | 所以你绝对不可能为了夺回那笔钱 |
[07:46] | what’s necessary to get that money back. | 而采取必要的行动 |
[07:48] | And you will? | 那你会吗 |
[07:51] | Understand something– | 你要明白 |
[07:54] | I will never let you cross that line. | 我绝对不会让你越过那条底线 |
[07:57] | If you’re gonna threaten me, Oliver, | 如果你要威胁我 奥利弗 |
[08:00] | you better be damn sure you can deliver. | 你最好确定你能说到做到 |
[08:17] | Easy, easy, easy, easy. | 放松点 放松点 |
[08:20] | You’ll pop your stitches. | 你的伤口会裂开的 |
[08:23] | How are you feeling? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[08:25] | Like I’ve been shot in the gut. | 就像是被人打了一枪 |
[08:30] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[08:33] | You’re someplace nobody can find you. | 一个没人能找到你的地方 |
[08:47] | I guess we know now what happened to $70 million. | 看来我们现在知道那七千万是怎么回事了 |
[08:49] | Right. If we find her, then we find it. | 没错 找到她就能找到那笔钱 |
[08:54] | Quentin, I know that we have been over this, | 昆汀 我知道我们说过这件事 |
[08:56] | but just for accuracy, | 我再确认一下 |
[08:58] | you were the last person that saw her. | 你是最后一个见过她的人 |
[08:59] | Yeah, well, I d– you know, I didn’t see her, exactly. | 是的 我…没看清她 |
[09:01] | – Right. – I mean, l-l-like I told you, | -好 -我和你说过 |
[09:03] | Dinah got off a shot before– | 黛娜开了一枪 然后… |
[09:04] | just as Laurel knocked us both out with– with her cry. | 当时劳蕾尔用尖叫声把我们震晕了 |
[09:08] | And, uh, yeah, when I– when I came to, Laurel was gone. | 当我醒来 劳蕾尔已经不见了 |
[09:11] | So are we even sure that Dinah hit her? | 那我们确定黛娜打中她了吗 |
[09:13] | No. She didn’t leave a definitive blood trail at the scene. | 不确定 她没在现场留下血迹 |
[09:15] | We can go back over it with chemical analysis, | 我们可以带上化学分析仪器再回去一次 |
[09:17] | see if we missed anything. | 看看有没有遗漏 |
[09:18] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. We can do that. | 好的 可以 |
[09:21] | Listen, oh, actually, there– | 对了 其实 |
[09:22] | there is something I should– I should tell you. | 有件事我应该告诉你 |
[09:25] | While Cayden James was holding the city hostage, | 在凯登·詹姆斯威胁这座城市时 |
[09:28] | Laurel started following me, all right? | 劳蕾尔开始跟踪我 |
[09:30] | It was right after James kidnapped me. | 就在詹姆斯绑架我之后 |
[09:33] | And, so, um, well, you know, I caught up with her. | 然后我和她见了面 |
[09:36] | I, uh, tried to make a connection. | 我想要和她联系 |
[09:38] | Well, I mean, after what we just saw her do | 在目睹她对黛娜男朋友的 |
[09:41] | to Dinah’s boyfriend, | 所作所为后 |
[09:42] | are we even sure that that worked? | 我们还能确定这样有用吗 |
[09:44] | Actually, it might’ve. | 其实也许有用 |
[09:46] | When we went through her go-bag at the scene, | 当我们翻查她在现场的行李包时 |
[09:48] | there was a photo in there of you and, um, our Laurel. | 里面有一张你和我们劳蕾尔的照片 |
[09:54] | I gave her that picture. | 那张照片是我给她的 |
[09:56] | Anyways, uh, my– | 总之 |
[09:57] | my point being, if she hasn’t skipped town yet, | 我想说的是 如果她还没逃出城的话 |
[10:01] | maybe she’ll come try to find me, | 也许她会想来找我 |
[10:03] | make a connection. | 来联系我 |
[10:04] | You know, say good-bye or something. | 说声再见什么的 |
[10:05] | I mean, it’s a long shot, but– | 希望很渺茫 但是 |
[10:07] | I agree, | 我同意 |
[10:07] | but I also don’t think that we can afford to be picky. So… | 但是我觉得我们也没法挑三拣四 |
[10:10] | I’ll– I’ll get home. | 我回家吧 |
[10:11] | I’ll make it easy for her to, you know, get me alone. | 我一个人的话 她更有可能来找我 |
[10:13] | If she shows up, just make sure that you stall long enough | 如果她出现 你要拖住她 |
[10:16] | for John and I to get there. | 以便我和约翰赶到 |
[10:18] | Yeah. Sure. Fine. | 当然 好的 |
[10:19] | But do you need me to, you know, | 但你要不要我 |
[10:21] | go with you for backup? | 和你一起去支援 |
[10:23] | Uh, no, no. You know, like you said, | 不用 你也说了 |
[10:24] | it’s a long shot, right? Heh! | 希望很渺茫 对吧 |
[10:27] | So your time’s probably better spent here at the office. | 所以你最好还是把时间花在办公室里吧 |
[10:31] | But– but thank you. | 但是谢谢你 |
[10:33] | OK. Well, call if you need anything. | 有事就打电话给我 |
[10:38] | We’ve already been over this spot a thousand times. | 这个地方我们已经检查过上千遍了 |
[10:41] | Yeah, which is exactly why I brought my new toy. | 没错 所以我带了新玩具来 |
[10:44] | Presenting Mr. Terrific’s supersonic spectrograph. | 隆重介绍这款卓越的超声波光谱仪 |
[10:48] | It uses Earth-2 sonic frequencies emitted from Black Siren | 它采用了黑海妖的地球二声波频率 |
[10:52] | and combines them with light imaging | 并结合了光图象 |
[10:54] | to create a holographic replication of her position | 能全息复制那晚事情发生时 |
[10:57] | during that night’s events. | 她身处的情况 |
[11:01] | – Is that… – Laurel. | -那是不是 -劳蕾尔 |
[11:03] | Is she crawling? | 她在爬动吗 |
[11:06] | No. She was dragged. | 不 她被人拖着 |
[11:14] | Looks like she wasn’t putting up much of a fight. | 看样子她没怎么反抗 |
[11:16] | Your bullet must’ve tagged her, D. | 你的子弹肯定打中她了 小黛 |
[11:18] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:19] | Now we just have to find her | 现在我们只要 |
[11:20] | before the others do something stupid. | 在其他人犯傻之前找到她 |
[11:22] | Stupid how? | 犯什么傻 |
[11:23] | Oliver is not seeing clearly on this. | 奥利弗当局者迷 |
[11:25] | He’s desperate to get that money. | 他太想拿回那笔钱了 |
[11:27] | He will believe anything Laurel says. | 劳蕾尔说什么 他都会相信 |
[11:29] | Shouldn’t we also be desperate for that money? | 难道我们不是很想拿到那笔钱吗 |
[11:31] | The city’s hurting. | 这座城市陷入了危机 |
[11:32] | I know, but there are more effective ways | 我知道 但有更高效的办法 |
[11:35] | to find out where she’s keeping that money. | 找出她把那笔钱藏在哪里 |
[11:37] | Sounds like you’re talking about torture. | 感觉你是想拷问她 |
[11:39] | And it sounds like you want to go soft on her. | 感觉你对她心软了 |
[11:42] | Curtis, the only way to get justice for Vince | 柯蒂斯 为文斯讨回公道 找回欠款的 |
[11:45] | and money for the city is going to be messy. | 唯一办法 一定很复杂 |
[11:49] | Hey, guys, look at this. | 伙计们 看这里 |
[11:51] | Tire tracks. | 轮胎印 |
[11:52] | If they’re from whoever dragged her off, | 如果是把她拖走的人留下的 |
[11:54] | could be something. | 可能有线索 |
[11:56] | Let’s make sure they didn’t leave anything else behind. | 我们去看看他们还有没有留下其他痕迹 |
[12:05] | I, uh, picked this up at a noodle shop | 这是我从面馆里打包回来的 |
[12:08] | my girls used to love. | 我女儿从前很爱那家面馆 |
[12:12] | I’ve never been to any noodle shop. | 我从没进过面馆 |
[12:15] | Well, hot and sour’s the best thing for healing | 不管你来自哪个地球 |
[12:16] | no matter what earth you’re from. | 酸辣都是治愈良品 |
[12:19] | And I think I might have a picture here of the 3 of us. | 我这儿似乎有一张我们仨的照片 |
[12:21] | Would you stop? | 你能别这样了吗 |
[12:23] | I’ve already told you, there is nothing inside of me to change | 我已经告诉过你了 我的内心无需改变 |
[12:26] | or going to change. | 也不会改变 |
[12:35] | You know, you, uh, you let me go | 你放走了我 |
[12:40] | instead of killing me like James wanted. | 而没有像詹姆斯所希望的那样杀了我 |
[12:43] | You hesitated killing Vincent Sobel. | 你杀文森特·索贝尔的时候犹豫了 |
[12:48] | Before doing exactly that. | 但我还是杀了他 |
[12:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:53] | You’ve done some pretty unspeakable things. | 你做了很多难以启齿的事 |
[12:58] | Have you ever stopped to ask yourself why? | 你有停下来问问自己为什么吗 |
[13:08] | Basically you grew up without a father. | 你的成长过程基本没有父亲参与 |
[13:11] | My guess, you’ve spent your whole life looking for one. | 我猜你一辈子都在寻找一个父亲 |
[13:15] | Zoom, | 极速 |
[13:17] | Adrian Chase, | 阿德里安·蔡斯 |
[13:20] | Cayden James. | 凯登·詹姆斯 |
[13:22] | All those men are gone now, | 如今那些人都不在了 |
[13:24] | including cayden James– he was killed | 包括凯登·詹姆斯 前几天晚上 |
[13:26] | at the station the other night. | 他在车站被杀了 |
[13:31] | Well, it looks like I have an opening | 看来我身边有一个 |
[13:32] | for a new domineering father figure. | 盛气凌人的父亲角色空缺了 |
[13:35] | Feel free to send in your application. | 提交你的申请表吧 |
[13:37] | You don’t need anybody else | 你不需要其他人 |
[13:38] | telling you what to do with your life. | 告诉你如何生活 |
[13:41] | Interesting, coming from someone who has me locked up | 真有趣 这话居然是从一个把我关在 |
[13:44] | in a cabin in the middle of nowhere. | 荒野小木屋的人的口中说出来的 |
[13:46] | You’re welcome to leave anytime. | 你随时都可以走 |
[13:51] | But my–well, my guess is that | 但我猜 |
[13:56] | it’s been a long time | 这是很久以来 |
[13:59] | since you had a chance to decide what you want your life to be. | 你第一次有机会决定自己的人生 |
[14:03] | So I figured I’d give you a little time and space | 所以我会给你一点时间和空间 |
[14:07] | to do just that. | 让你自己做决定 |
[14:09] | Now, I got my hopes, for sure, | 当然了 我有自己的期望 |
[14:12] | but you’re the one that has to want to change. | 但还是要你自己想做出改变才行 |
[14:18] | It’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[14:21] | I actually really like hot and sour soup. | 事实上我还挺喜欢酸辣汤的 |
[14:26] | Maybe we have more things in common than I thought. | 也许我们之间的共同点比我想象中要多 |
[14:31] | You should tell me more about your Laurel. | 你多给我讲讲你的劳蕾尔 |
[14:41] | Well, the luminol’s certainly doing its work on this blood trail. | 发光氨对于显示血迹还真是有效 |
[14:44] | Yeah. So much blood, | 是啊 这么多血 |
[14:45] | we shouldn’t need the luminol to see it. | 我们不用发光氨也该看见 |
[14:47] | Someone cleaned this place up. | 有人清理过这个地方 |
[14:48] | Yeah, because Laurel lost too much blood | 因为劳蕾尔失血过多 |
[14:50] | to do it herself. | 不可能自己清理 |
[14:52] | What, so someone helped her get away? | 怎么 所以说是有人帮她逃跑的 |
[14:59] | Nope. Someone took her. | 不 是有人把她带走了 |
[15:03] | I don’t want to believe it, but I can’t. | 我也不想相信 但事实如此 |
[15:05] | We need to find her before they do something irreversible. | 我们得尽快找到她 以免他们做出不可挽回的事 |
[15:08] | If they haven’t already. | 希望他们还没 |
[15:12] | How has this print gotten us nowhere? | 为什么这个痕迹什么线索也没有 |
[15:14] | We’re not nowhere. | 也不是什么都没有 |
[15:15] | We’ve already ruled out all the known vehicles | 我们已经把星城警局罪犯数据库里 |
[15:17] | in the SCPD criminal database. | 所有已知车辆都排除了 |
[15:19] | Which just leaves us | 这意味着要在 |
[15:20] | with millions of other unknown vehicles. | 上百万辆未知汽车里找 |
[15:22] | Otherwise known as nowhere. | 也就是什么线索都没有 |
[15:24] | Rene is right. This lead is exhausted. | 雷内说得对 这范围太大了 |
[15:29] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[15:32] | Where is she? | 她人呢 |
[15:34] | We know you have Black Siren. | 我们知道你们抓住了黑海妖 |
[15:36] | If she dies, you’ve destroyed the city. | 如果她死了 你们就相当于毁了这座城市 |
[15:38] | Wait. We do not have Black Siren. | 等等 黑海妖不在我们手上 |
[15:40] | We’ll figure that out for ourselves. | 我们会自己查清楚的 |
[15:41] | Since when is our word not enough? | 你什么时候连我们的话也不信了 |
[15:43] | Since you tried to kill her. | 从你试图杀了她开始 |
[15:46] | If she dies, that money is lost forever. | 如果她死了 那笔钱就永远消失了 |
[15:50] | Lost forever, like Vincent Sobel. | 永远消失 就和文森特·索贝尔一样 |
[15:55] | Where was the Green Arrow when he needed saving? | 他需要被拯救的时候 绿箭侠在哪里 |
[15:57] | Your team walked into a trap. | 你的团队踩进了陷阱 |
[15:59] | If you came with us, | 如果你们和我们一起行动 |
[16:00] | Vincent might still be alive. | 文森特可能就不会死 |
[16:02] | Don’t you dare say his name. | 你再说一遍他的名字试试看 |
[16:04] | Thermal imaging is only showing our 6 heat signatures inside. | 热成像显示这里面只有六个热源 |
[16:06] | I mean, if Laurel’s here, she’s… | 意思是 如果劳蕾尔在这里… |
[16:09] | Not warm. | 她已经凉了 |
[16:10] | Are you hacking us? | 你是黑了我们吗 |
[16:11] | Don’t hack us, Felicity! | 不许黑进来 费利西蒂 |
[16:12] | I’m not hacking you. I wouldn’t hack– | 我没有黑你们 我不会黑… |
[16:15] | Yeah, I’m–technically, I’m hacking you. | 好吧 技术上而言…我确实黑进来了 |
[16:18] | It wouldn’t be your first time. | 这不是初犯了 |
[16:19] | No, it wouldn’t. | 确实不是 |
[16:21] | She’s tracked all of you before | 她之前监视你们所有人 |
[16:24] | because we needed to know | 是因为我们需要搞清楚 |
[16:25] | if one of you broke our trust. | 你们中是否有人辜负了我们的信任 |
[16:29] | One of you did. | 你们确实有人辜负了 |
[16:31] | You have already punished Rene for that mistake. | 你已经因此惩罚过雷内了 |
[16:35] | You know, it’s just too bad | 他长得不像劳蕾尔·兰斯 |
[16:36] | he doesn’t look like Laurel Lance, Oliver, | 这一点真是太不幸了 奥利弗 |
[16:38] | because if he did, you would probably forgive him | 因为如果他长得像 就算他杀了人 |
[16:40] | for murder. | 你也会原谅他 |
[16:42] | Guys, we’re not actually about to fight about this, | 伙计们 我们不会要因为这个打起来了吧 |
[16:44] | are we, like physically fight? | 真正打起来那种 |
[16:45] | Keep your team in line, Curtis, | 管好你的队伍 柯蒂斯 |
[16:47] | and we won’t have to find out. | 不然我们可以试试看 |
[16:49] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[16:49] | You guys barged into another team’s bunker. | 是你们闯进了另一支队伍的基地 |
[16:52] | Curtis, just listen for once. | 柯蒂斯 你就听话一次行吗 |
[16:55] | Guys, no. I– | 伙计们 不 我… |
[16:56] | I do think Oliver wants to fight, | 我确实觉得奥利弗是想打一架的 |
[17:00] | because that’s how you always solve your problems. | 因为这是你解决问题的一贯方法 |
[17:04] | That doesn’t make you a hero. | 这样并不会让你成为英雄 |
[17:06] | It makes you a thug. | 而是让你变成了暴徒 |
[17:09] | And it’s a real shame | 这真是非常可惜 |
[17:12] | because he’s gonna feel so betrayed | 因为等他发现了这一点 |
[17:13] | when he figures it out. | 他会觉得自己被背叛了 |
[17:16] | You know who I’m talking about, don’t you, hoss? | 你知道我指的是谁吧 大哥 |
[17:20] | William. | 威廉 |
[17:24] | Don’t turn your back on me. | 不要对我置之不理 |
[17:27] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[17:29] | – So you’re gonna shoot us, Dig? – Do it. | -你要朝我们开枪吗 狄格 -动手 |
[17:37] | So this was your plan all along, huh? | 这就是你自始至终的计划吗 |
[17:39] | To get the chance to look through our bunker. | 找个机会摸清楚我们的地堡 |
[17:41] | And you wonder why we can’t trust you. | 就这样你还疑惑我们为什么无法信任你 |
[17:46] | We don’t have to wonder anymore. | 反正我们是不疑惑了 |
[17:47] | Laurel’s not here. Let’s go. | 劳蕾尔不在这里 走吧 |
[17:52] | Just so you know, | 我话放在这里 |
[17:54] | we are gonna find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[17:56] | And when we do, you’d better hope to god | 等到那时 你们最好祈求上帝 |
[17:58] | you’re not there, too. | 你们别在场 |
[18:05] | You think you know somebody. | 你以为自己了解某人 |
[18:05] | Then they do a triple worm/ blue cobalt ip hack | 结果他们对你进行三重蠕虫钴蓝黑客攻击 |
[18:08] | that you taught them right into your soul. | 这招还是你教会他们的 |
[18:11] | God. I can’t believe we even ever worked with them. | 老天 我不敢相信我们还合作过 |
[18:13] | You say “with,” but what you really mean is “for.” | 你说”合作” 其实是为他们卖命 |
[18:16] | They never treated us like we were equals. | 他们从没平等地对待我们 |
[18:17] | Perimeter alarms reset. | 我重设了周边的警报 |
[18:20] | Uh, also, I borrowed a piece of your tech, Curtis. | 还有 我借用了你的一个设备 柯蒂斯 |
[18:25] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[18:26] | You didn’t really think I wanted Oliver to hit me. | 你不会真觉得我想被奥利弗打吧 |
[18:29] | Would you care to share with the rest of the class? | 你愿意和我们分享一下吗 |
[18:31] | I planted one of Curtis’ audio chips on Oliver. | 我放了一个柯蒂斯的音效芯片在奥利弗身上 |
[18:35] | So if they get the drop on Laurel, | 所以如果他们找到了劳蕾尔 |
[18:37] | so will we. | 我们也就找到了 |
[18:42] | Ain’t karma a bitch? | 天道好轮回啊 |
[18:45] | I hate to state the, oh, so depressingly obvious, | 我不想说出这个绝望的现实 |
[18:48] | but since Dinah and company don’t have Laurel, | 但既然劳蕾尔不在黛娜他们手上 |
[18:51] | we have nothing, nada, zilch, bupkis. | 我们就什么线索也没有了 完全空白 |
[18:57] | Not true. We have 3 former teammates who hate us more now | 不对 我们还有三个比以前更恨我们的 |
[18:59] | than they did before. | 前队友 |
[19:00] | Can’t worry about them. | 没法担心他们了 |
[19:02] | Guys, we’re out of time here. | 各位 我们没时间了 |
[19:04] | Should I reach out to Lyla? | 要我联系莱拉吗 |
[19:05] | I appreciate that, john, but the last thing | 虽然我很感激 但我们 |
[19:06] | that we need right now is yet another group | 现在最不需要的就是 |
[19:08] | putting black siren in their crosshairs. | 另一个瞄准黑海妖的团队 |
[19:10] | Oh, square, meet one. | 好了 找到一个符合的目标 |
[19:12] | She didn’t vanish off the face of the earth. | 她没从地球表面消失 |
[19:13] | Are you sure? I mean, because, technically, | 你确定吗 因为 准确地说 |
[19:15] | She is from another earth. | 她来自另一个地球 |
[19:17] | We’re gonna find her | 我们会找到她的 |
[19:20] | because we have to. | 因为我们必须找到她 |
[19:29] | Quentin. | 昆汀 |
[19:32] | Thea, wh– wh– what are you doing here? | 西娅 你在这干什么呢 |
[19:34] | You following me? | 你跟踪我 |
[19:35] | Yeah, well, I… I knew | 对 我知道 |
[19:37] | You were lying about something. | 你在隐瞒什么 |
[19:38] | I– I did not think it was this. | 我没想到是这个 |
[19:41] | Ok, she’s sleeping. Please. | 她睡着了 小点声 |
[19:42] | Ok, well, why didn’t you tell me? | 好吧 你为什么不告诉我 |
[19:44] | I thought we were in on this together. | 我以为我们是在一起解决这件事 |
[19:45] | I didn’t want to put you in a position where you, | 我不想让你处在一个 |
[19:47] | you know, you had to lie to Oliver, ok? | 让你必须对奥利弗撒谎的境地 |
[19:48] | But, listen, this is the right thing, ok? | 但是 这是正确的事情 |
[19:53] | I think I am getting through to her, | 我正在取得她的信任 |
[19:55] | but you got to go before she wakes up. Please. | 但是你得在她醒来之前离开 拜托了 |
[19:57] | Ok, fine, but did you at least find where the money is? | 好吧 但是你到底要怎么找出钱在哪里 |
[20:00] | Well, I’m building up to that. | 我正在为此努力 |
[20:02] | Look, I know how important she and– | 我知道她和这整件事 |
[20:06] | and this whole thing is to you. | 对你多重要 |
[20:08] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[20:09] | But the city is dying without that money. | 但没有这笔钱城市就要完了 |
[20:12] | We need to find it. | 我们得找出来 |
[20:13] | Right. Right, right. And, you know, I’ll ask her. | 对 我会问她的 |
[20:17] | But she j– she just– | 但她 她就是 |
[20:18] | She can’t feel like she’s being forced into something. | 不能让她觉得她是被逼着做的 |
[20:20] | Ok, well, you’re running out of time. | 好吧 你没时间了 |
[20:21] | I got to call Ollie and get him in on this. | 我去叫奥利 让他来处理这个 |
[20:23] | Ok, I’m sorry, but your brother’s not exactly known | 我很抱歉 但你哥哥 |
[20:25] | for his light touch, all right? | 不懂得如何怀柔 |
[20:26] | And you and I, we both know that I am the only person | 你和我 我们都知道我是唯一 |
[20:28] | with any chance of getting through to her. | 有可能取信于她的人 |
[20:30] | Oh, that’s so sweet of you to think, daddy, | 你这么想可真贴心 爸爸 |
[20:33] | but Thea’s right. | 但是 西娅是对的 |
[20:35] | You should probably call your bff. | 你应该叫你的好兄弟过来 |
[20:44] | Thea, I’ll be back to city hall | 西娅 我会尽快 |
[20:45] | as soon as I can be. | 回市政厅 |
[20:46] | Ollie, I am not in the office. | 奥利 我不在办公室 |
[20:49] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[20:50] | With Quentin and Laurel. | 和昆汀 劳蕾尔在一起 |
[20:52] | What? | 什么 |
[20:54] | Are you ok? Did she hurt you? | 你还好吗 她伤到你了吗 |
[20:56] | Yeah, I’m fine. Don’t worry. | 我没事 别担心 |
[20:57] | She’s too torn up to scream. | 她累得没力气使用声波了 |
[21:00] | Quentin has been taking care of her in a cabin. | 昆汀一直在一个小房子里照顾她 |
[21:03] | It’s really cool. He’s been hiding her out here. | 特别酷 他一直把她藏在这 |
[21:05] | Excuse me. It’s a little more complicated than that, ok? | 抱歉打断 没你说的那么简单 好不好 |
[21:08] | No, quentin, it’s really not. | 不 昆汀 就这么简单 |
[21:10] | Ok, let’s cut the crap. | 让我们长话短说 |
[21:12] | I hear your city’s on a clock. | 我听说你的城市快完了 |
[21:14] | Where’s the money? | 钱在哪 |
[21:15] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[21:15] | I’ll tell you everything, | 我会告诉你一切 |
[21:17] | after you help me get the hell out of this country. | 在你帮我离开这个国家之后 |
[21:21] | No deal. | 不可能 |
[21:22] | Well, the offer’s not getting any better, Ollie. | 我的报价不会更低了 奥利 |
[21:24] | And the only reason I’m even considering handing over my nest egg | 唯一让我考虑交出我的小金库的原因 |
[21:27] | is because I need help getting away | 就是我需要 |
[21:29] | from that nasty little songbird friend of yours. | 离你那讨厌的朋友远一点 |
[21:34] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:37] | Speedy, text me the address. | 快手 把地址发给我 |
[21:43] | That was easier than expected. | 比预想的容易多了 |
[21:46] | Oliver’s willing to burn Vince, | 奥利弗愿意烧死文斯 |
[21:47] | but he’ll let that murdering bitch go. | 但他会让那个贱人凶手离开 |
[21:49] | You were right, D. Oliver just took Laurel at her word. | 你是对的 小黛 劳蕾尔说什么奥利弗都信 |
[21:54] | The city’s not getting its money back that way. | 这样城市拿不回那笔钱的 |
[21:56] | It’s up to us. | 得靠我们 |
[21:58] | Can you track the bug? | 你能追踪窃听器吗 |
[22:00] | You know I can. | 你知道我能 |
[22:02] | Then let’s suit up. | 那让我们换好装备 |
[22:10] | 6 miles out. Head west. | 距离9公里 西边 |
[22:16] | Felicity, you might want to make sure your seat belt is on. | 费利西蒂 你最好确认一下安全带有没有系 |
[22:18] | Yeah, it’s good. Why? | 系好了 怎么了 |
[22:20] | We got a tail. | 我们有个小尾巴 |
[22:24] | We’re marked. | 我们被发现了 |
[22:40] | – Ohh. Think it’s the others? – It has to be. | -你觉得那是其他那些人 -肯定是 |
[22:43] | How did they find us? | 他们怎么找到我们的 |
[22:47] | Oh, my– What? | 我的 怎么了 |
[22:51] | This. | 这个 |
[22:56] | Rene wanted me to hit him. | 雷内向我讨打呢 |
[22:58] | It doesn’t matter now. They’re in our dust. | 无关紧要 他们现在在吃我们的灰呢 |
[22:59] | But can you keep them there? | 但你能把他们完全甩掉 |
[23:01] | You forgot what you hired me for 6 years ago. | 你忘了你六年前为什么雇我了 |
[23:03] | Whew! That was exhilarating. | 这真让人高兴 |
[23:05] | That was Alanis Morissette-level ironic, | 艾拉妮丝·莫莉塞特级别的讽刺啊 |
[23:07] | but it’s ok. | 但还行 |
[23:21] | Hello, Ollie. | 你好 奥利 |
[23:23] | Where’s the money? | 钱在哪 |
[23:25] | Haven’t we gone through this already? | 我们不是早就谈过这个了吗 |
[23:27] | No money until I am safely out of this country. | 我没有安全出国之前 不会给钱 |
[23:30] | You are in no position to make demands. | 你没有立场提要求 |
[23:32] | I can think of 70 million different reasons | 我可以想到七千万不同的理由 |
[23:36] | why you’re wrong about that. | 说明你这句话错了 |
[23:37] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[23:39] | No, no. Oliver, Oliver, please, please. | 不 奥利弗 拜托 |
[23:41] | Listen, Dinah’s just got her scared, all right? | 黛娜把她吓着了 |
[23:43] | And for good– good reason. | 实实在在吓到她了 |
[23:46] | Laurel needs our protection. | 劳蕾尔需要我们的保护 |
[23:50] | Which is why you should let me go with you. | 这就是为什么你应该让我和你一起走 |
[23:53] | I’ll make sure you get out of the country safely, | 我会确保你安全出国 |
[23:55] | and then we can start your new life together. | 然后我们可以一起开始你的新生活 |
[23:58] | Quentin, that’s insane. | 昆汀 这太疯狂了 |
[23:59] | Well, well, well. That was quite the performance, | 表演得不错 |
[24:03] | but now that I know that it was only about the money, hard pass. | 但既然我知道这只是为了那笔钱 就很难奏效 |
[24:06] | Actually, Thea had it right earlier. | 实际上 西娅之前说对了 |
[24:08] | I was more focused on getting through to you | 我对接近你这件事比那笔钱 |
[24:10] | than the money, | 更上心 |
[24:12] | but I believe that if you’d had someone in your world | 但我相信假如在你的世界 |
[24:15] | to support you when things got bad, | 有人在你不幸的时候支持你 |
[24:20] | you wouldn’t be a criminal. | 你不会变成罪犯 |
[24:23] | This is our chance to find out if I’m right. | 这是我们看看我是否正确的机会 |
[24:28] | If, after a while, you decide | 如果 过了一阵 你觉得 |
[24:29] | that you don’t want me there, I’ll leave. | 你不想要我陪着 我会走 |
[24:33] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[24:36] | This time around, everything’s down to you. | 这一次 一切取决于你 |
[24:43] | Pack your sun block. | 带上你的防晒霜 |
[24:45] | I’ve always wanted to live somewhere tropical. | 我一直想住在热带 |
[24:47] | Quentin… | 昆汀 |
[24:49] | The minute that she is out of the country, | 她一出国 |
[24:52] | You get added to the list of people she’s killed. | 你就会成为她杀人名单上的新一员 |
[24:57] | I’m betting otherwise. | 我赌不会这样 |
[24:59] | And you trust her enough | 你就如此信任她 以至于愿意 |
[25:02] | to risk yourself, to risk the city? | 拿你自己 这座城来冒险 |
[25:04] | Tell me now. | 告诉我 |
[25:10] | I do. | 我的确如此 |
[25:14] | Then so do I. | 那我也相信她 |
[25:24] | That’s it. | 够了 |
[25:25] | I am not sitting here on the side of the road, | 在他们让那个凶手逍遥法外的时候 |
[25:27] | like trash, while they let that murderer go free! | 我不要像垃圾一样呆在马路边上 |
[25:30] | Guys, we’re gonna find them. | 伙计们 我们得找到他们 |
[25:32] | How? They tossed away our bug | 怎么找 他们像掸掉一只虫子一样 |
[25:34] | like it was a– a bug. | 掸掉了我们的监视器 |
[25:36] | I think I know a way. | 我知道一个办法 |
[25:39] | but it’s gonna hurt John. | 但是会伤害约翰 |
[25:40] | You say that like it’s a deal breaker. | 你把它说得好像天大的事情 |
[25:42] | That guy’s the whole reason I got shot, hoss. | 那家伙害我被击中 兄弟 |
[25:44] | Curtis, this is not the time | 柯蒂斯 现在不是 |
[25:45] | to be worrying about John’s feelings. | 顾虑约翰感受的时候 |
[25:46] | No, I mean really hurt John physically. | 我是说对约翰进行肉体伤害 |
[25:54] | Find them whatever it takes. | 不计一切找到他们 |
[26:00] | Ok, well, the union reps’ deadline is coming up soon. | 工会代表的期限快到了 |
[26:02] | 3 and 1/2 hours to be depressingly exact. | 准确来说还有三个半小时 |
[26:04] | Don’t worry. We’ll be gone, | 别担心 我们会离开的 |
[26:05] | And the money will be back in city coffers by then. | 钱也会回到城市资金库里 |
[26:08] | It had better be. | 最好是这样 |
[26:09] | Your new cover identities are almost done. | 你们的新身份快做好了 |
[26:11] | You have a one-way ticket on a private plane | 这是私人飞机的一张单程表 |
[26:13] | To your father-daughter trip of a lifetime. | 一生只此的父女之旅 |
[26:15] | Just keep that vengeful bird of yours from finding me. | 别再用那只复仇的鸟来寻找我 |
[26:21] | John? It’s his arm. | 约翰 这是他的武器 |
[26:23] | The implant, it’s been disabled. | 植入管坏了 |
[26:24] | Someone’s hacking it remotely to broadcast our location. | 有人远程黑了它来定位我们 |
[26:26] | It’s not “Someone.” It’s Curtis. | 不是”有人” 就是柯蒂斯 |
[26:28] | They know where we are. Can you fix John? | 他们知道我们在哪了 你能治好约翰吗 |
[26:30] | I’m rebooting the chip now. | 我在重新启动芯片 |
[26:31] | It’s gonna be a while before you have full functionality. | 得过一会才能完全恢复功能 |
[26:34] | You’re gonna be dealing with your post-injury symptoms for a bit. | 你会出现损伤后遗症 |
[26:37] | I’m aware. | 我知道 |
[26:39] | How long do we have? | 我们有多长时间 |
[26:40] | Based on the amount of time that’s passed since we last lost them | 基于我们甩掉他们后的时间 |
[26:41] | And now that they’ve attacked John, not long. | 到现在他们袭击了约翰 没有多久 |
[26:44] | I’m sorry, but with the other team that angry, | 对不起 在另一支队伍如此愤怒 |
[26:46] | that close, I can’t protect Laurel by myself. | 逐渐逼近下 我没法独自保护劳蕾尔 |
[26:48] | You don’t have to. | 你也不必如此 |
[26:49] | What, are you gonna fight your old team? | 什么 你要对抗自己以前的团队吗 |
[26:51] | This is insane. | 这太疯狂了 |
[26:55] | Let’s get ready to move. | 准备行动 |
[27:00] | You’re gonna turn right in a mile, dirt road. | 一英里后右转 土路 |
[27:02] | You got us back on track, Mr. T. | 你让我们回到正轨了 T先生 |
[27:05] | I pity those fools now. | 现在我可怜这些笨蛋 |
[27:07] | Do they know that we know where they are? | 他们知道我们知道他们在哪吗 |
[27:08] | Trust me. They know. | 相信我 他们知道 |
[27:12] | Here’s the turn. | 现在转弯 |
[27:17] | Listen, Laurel is a meta. | 听着 劳蕾尔是个超人类 |
[27:20] | Now, I know the people protecting her were our friends. | 我知道保护她的人曾是我们的朋友 |
[27:23] | But if you hold back, | 但如果你踌躇了 |
[27:24] | If any of us hold back our punches here, | 如果我们任何人都有所踌躇 |
[27:26] | We are the ones who are gonna get hurt. | 我们会是下场很惨的那一方 |
[27:30] | And Laurel and the city’s money will both be gone. | 劳蕾尔和城市的钱财也都会消失 |
[27:32] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[27:36] | Sonic dampener arrow. | 音速阻尼箭 |
[27:39] | I never thought Dinah would be the one we’d use that against. | 没想过我们会把这个用来对付黛娜 |
[27:41] | Having second thoughts? | 犹豫了吗 |
[27:44] | Best-case scenario, man– | 这是最好的方案 |
[27:46] | Laurel avoids punishment for what she’s done | 劳蕾尔躲过了她应有的惩罚 |
[27:48] | And we put a hurting on the people | 而我们伤害那些 |
[27:49] | Who used to be our friends. | 曾是朋友的人 |
[27:50] | But we keep the city from dying. | 但我们挽救了这座城市 |
[27:52] | But at what cost? | 但付出了怎样的代价 |
[27:54] | If the people going after her | 如果那些追她的人 |
[27:56] | Didn’t look like Curtis, Dinah, and Rene, | 不像柯蒂斯 黛娜和雷内 |
[27:59] | Would you even be asking this question? | 你还会问这个问题吗 |
[28:01] | No. No. | 不 |
[28:05] | But I can’t help but wonder, | 但我会忍不住想 |
[28:08] | Would we be doing this if the person they were after | 如果他们要的人不像劳蕾尔 |
[28:10] | didn’t look like Laurel? | 我们还会这么做吗 |
[28:12] | Now, listen, man, I would back any call you make, Oliver. | 奥利弗 我会支持你所有的决定 |
[28:16] | Always have, always will. | 永远都会 |
[28:19] | We should acknowledge the fact | 我们应该承认 |
[28:21] | that going after our former teammates is maybe a line | 设法抓住我们之前的队友也许是 |
[28:24] | we can never uncross. | 我们永远无法翻越的底线 |
[28:26] | I agree. | 是的 |
[28:29] | But they crossed it first. | 但他们先翻越了 |
[28:37] | Take the other car to the main road and don’t turn back. | 开另一辆车到大路上 不要回头 |
[28:40] | We’ll stop the other team from following. | 我们要阻止另一支队伍的跟踪 |
[28:41] | You’ll have the city’s money in two hours, I promise. | 我保证两小时后你就会得到城市的钱 |
[28:46] | Thank you for fighting for me. | 谢谢你为了我战斗 |
[28:47] | I’m not doing this for you. | 我不是为了你这么做的 |
[28:50] | But when it’s over, | 但当这结束后 |
[28:52] | I don’t want to hear your name | 我不想再听见你的名字 |
[28:55] | or see your face ever again. | 或看见你的脸 |
[28:59] | Why not let me handle that? | 为什么不让我来帮帮你 |
[29:03] | You know, it’s a shame you can’t scream. | 你不能用声波真可惜 |
[29:05] | It almost makes this too easy. | 让这一切太轻松了 |
[29:06] | Oh, sweetie, I don’t have to scream to kill you. | 我不需要靠声波来杀了你 |
[29:10] | You are unbelievable. | 你太不可思议了 |
[29:13] | I cannot believe you did that. | 我无法相信你们这么做了 |
[29:14] | You could’ve seriously hurt John! | 你们真的会深深地伤害了约翰 |
[29:16] | Just like you guys are gonna really hurt the city | 就像你们会毁了这座城市 |
[29:18] | if you let her go! | 如果你放她走 |
[29:20] | Nothing’s happened that can’t be undone. | 没有什么事情是解不开的 |
[29:22] | We’re not saying it’s a perfect outcome or even a good one, | 我们不去谈这是不是个好结局 |
[29:24] | But at least the city gets its money. | 至少城市得到了它自己的钱 |
[29:26] | That’s not justice, Hoss. | 这不是公正 大哥 |
[29:27] | That’s enough. We’ve debated this already. | 够了 我们争论够久了 |
[29:30] | We know where you stand. | 我们知道你们在哪一方 |
[29:32] | It’s time to finish this right now. | 是时候结束这一切了 |
[29:34] | Dinah, not one more step. | 黛娜 别再往前一步 |
[29:52] | Get to the car! | 去车里 |
[29:59] | Rene. | 雷内 |
[30:06] | You’re wasting arrows. | 你在浪费箭 |
[30:08] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[30:20] | Rene! Rene, stop! | 雷内 雷内 停下 |
[30:22] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[30:23] | Yeah, I must be! Yeah. | 是啊 我是啊 |
[30:25] | Run! | 跑 |
[30:26] | All right. Go, go, go, go, go. | 跑 跑 跑 |
[30:32] | Go help Curtis. | 去帮助柯蒂斯 |
[30:37] | It’s all right. We’re getting there, Laurel. | 没事的 我们到了 劳蕾尔 |
[30:38] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[30:42] | Laurel, Laurel, come on. | 劳蕾尔 劳蕾尔 来 |
[30:43] | We got to go. We got to go. | 我们得走了 我们得走了 |
[30:44] | – We got to move. – Quentin. Quentin. | -我们得撤退 -昆汀 昆汀 |
[30:50] | You stay behind me. | 你待在我身后 |
[30:55] | Dinah, you can’t do this. | 黛娜 你不能这么做 |
[30:57] | Get out of my way. | 别挡我的路 |
[30:58] | You can’t do this. Please don’t. | 你不能这么做 别这样 |
[31:04] | Dinah, don’t– | 黛娜 不要 |
[31:31] | Last chance, Rene. | 最后的机会 雷内 |
[31:32] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[31:33] | No way. | 不可能 |
[31:48] | – Hey, is everyone ok? – We’ll live. | -大家还好吗 -还活着 |
[31:51] | Can you manage? | 你可以坚持吗 |
[31:52] | We can cut them off. Let’s go. | 我们可以摆脱他们 走 |
[32:18] | Is this what it felt like | 在你杀死文斯前 |
[32:20] | right before you killed Vince? | 就是这种感受吗 |
[32:23] | I’m s–I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[32:28] | We are way, way past sorry. | 我们已经过了抱歉的阶段 |
[32:31] | Dinah? | 黛娜 |
[32:35] | If we lose her, we lose the money. | 如果我们失去她 我们就失去了钱 |
[32:38] | But even if we had the money… | 但就算我们有钱 |
[32:42] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[32:43] | Oh, god. I have to, Curtis. | 我必须得这样 柯蒂斯 |
[32:46] | You know I have to. | 你知道的 |
[32:50] | I have to get justice for Vince. | 我要为文斯讨回公道 |
[32:52] | Dinah, look around. | 黛娜 看看周围 |
[32:54] | Look at what we’re doing to each other. | 看看我们在对彼此做什么 |
[32:56] | Does this look like justice? | 看起来公正吗 |
[32:58] | It’s nobody’s fault but theirs. | 这就是他们的错 |
[33:02] | Then you sound just like Oliver. | 你听起来就像奥利弗 |
[33:06] | We formed this team so we wouldn’t be like that, | 我们组建了这支队伍就是为了不像那样 |
[33:09] | Like him. | 不像他 |
[33:12] | Dinah, I don’t want to start today. | 黛娜 我不想这样 |
[33:31] | I will not be put | 我不会再回到 |
[33:33] | back in that cage! | 那个囚笼里 |
[33:39] | – Sorry. – We can still catch her. | -抱歉 -我们还可以抓住她 |
[33:42] | No. You can’t. | 你不能 |
[33:46] | No more advantages. | 没有优势了 |
[33:51] | I don’t need them. | 我不需要它们 |
[33:53] | He’s still hurting. | 他还伤着 |
[33:55] | Don’t get soft now, Curtis. | 不要心软 柯蒂斯 |
[33:57] | We’re just get– getting started. | 我们现在才开始 |
[34:03] | Rene! | 雷内 |
[34:06] | Quentin! | 昆汀 |
[34:08] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[34:08] | What the hell’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[34:09] | We need to get to a hospital. | 我们必须送他去医院 |
[34:11] | Now! | 立刻 |
[34:28] | Any sign of Laurel? | 有劳蕾尔的行踪吗 |
[34:30] | That trail has gone cold. | 追踪的线索断掉了 |
[34:33] | I don’t think that she’ll be able to get very far | 我觉得她伤势严重 |
[34:34] | with her injuries. | 应该走不远 |
[34:38] | What about yours? | 你的伤怎么样 |
[34:39] | Nothing Felicity can’t fix. | 没什么费利西蒂治不好的 |
[34:40] | Well, I still can’t believe Curtis did this. | 我还是没法相信柯蒂斯会这么做 |
[34:43] | I mean, messing with the chip in your arm | 我是说 对你手臂里这些碎片下手 |
[34:44] | is totally crossing the line. | 实在是太过分了 |
[34:45] | It’s our company’s prototype. | 这可是我们公司设计的样品 |
[34:49] | Obviously, injuring you is way more a crossing of the line. | 当然 我是说弄伤你的胳膊更过分了 |
[34:53] | Way more. | 更更过分 |
[34:54] | It’s not like we didn’t hurt them back. | 我们也不是没还手 |
[34:57] | Has anyone heard about Rene? | 大家有听说雷内的消息吗 |
[34:59] | I mean, he–he didn’t look so good. | 他看起来不太好 |
[35:01] | He was shot 5 months ago. The wound reopened. | 他五个月前受过枪伤 伤口又裂开了 |
[35:04] | Well, we should go to the hospital. | 我们应该去医院探望他 |
[35:06] | We got to make sure he’s ok. | 看看他情况如何 |
[35:07] | Well, unless anyone here has $70 million, | 除非在座各位谁有7千万 |
[35:09] | there won’t be a hospital soon. | 否则一时半会医院还无法运行 |
[35:11] | Listen, Laurel is gonna call, all right? | 听着 劳蕾尔会打电话来的 |
[35:13] | She’s gonna call. | 她会联系我们 |
[35:13] | No, she’s not. | 不 她不会 |
[35:18] | I know how much we all wish | 我知道我们每个人有多希望 |
[35:21] | she was more like the Laurel that we lost. | 她还是我们失去的那个劳蕾尔 |
[35:26] | She’s not. | 但她不是 |
[35:33] | We should get ready to talk to the press. | 我们要着手准备新闻发布会了 |
[35:35] | Quentin’s right. We should go and check on Rene. | 昆汀说得对 我们应该去看看雷内 |
[35:41] | Please tell him that I’m sorry. | 请向他转达我的歉意 |
[35:48] | I screwed up, Thea. | 我搞砸了 西娅 |
[35:49] | No, Quentin. You… | 不 昆汀 |
[35:52] | you just believed in your daughter, ok? | 你只是选择信任自己的女儿 |
[35:54] | That’s not screwing up. | 没有搞砸这一说 |
[35:57] | And she is your daughter | 她是你的女儿 |
[35:59] | in the only way that really matters. | 这才是最重要的 |
[36:01] | Yeah. What way’s that? | 怎么讲 |
[36:06] | In the eyes of her father. | 在爸爸的眼中 女儿永远最重要 |
[36:18] | Any update? | 有新情况吗 |
[36:22] | Yeah. My bloodstream is about to reach | 有 我的血液就要达到 |
[36:24] | 90% coffee saturation. | 90%的咖啡饱和度了 |
[36:29] | You know, I said that joke, | 我说这个笑话 |
[36:31] | hoping that you would laugh, | 本想逗你笑 |
[36:32] | but maybe now is not the best time to be saying jokes, | 但现在可能不是讲笑话的时候 |
[36:37] | So I’ll just… | 所以我 |
[36:40] | No updates on Rene. | 雷内没什么新的消息 |
[36:43] | They’ve been working on him for hours, huh? | 他已经进手术室几个小时了 |
[36:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:48] | But, you know, | 但是你知道 |
[36:50] | Rene’s the definition of stubbornness. | 雷内是特别顽强的 |
[36:52] | No way is he gonna let Oliver be the reason | 他是不会允许自己 |
[36:55] | He goes down. | 被奥利弗打倒的 |
[36:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:58] | Dinah, this whole Laurel thing, | 黛娜 这件关于劳蕾尔的事 |
[37:02] | it’s not over. | 还没有结束 |
[37:05] | The second Rene is in the clear, | 雷内只要一恢复清醒 |
[37:08] | we’re gonna track her down, | 我们就要继续追踪她 |
[37:10] | and we are going to arrest her. | 而且我们终要将她绳之以法 |
[37:14] | We will get justice for Vince. | 为文森特伸张正义 |
[37:17] | Thank you for saying that. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[37:21] | If it wasn’t for you, | 如果没有你 |
[37:22] | I would’ve repaid Vincent’s death with more violence. | 我会以暴力的手段来为文森特报仇 |
[37:26] | That isn’t justice. | 但那不是正义 |
[37:30] | I’m–I’m grateful to you, | 我很感激你 |
[37:33] | You know, just for pulling me back. So… | 因为你阻止了我 |
[37:37] | The speech worked because I have faith in you, Dinah. | 我的话起作用是因为我信任你 黛娜 |
[37:43] | I also had my t-spheres programmed as a plan B. | 我还把武器设定好作为后备方案 |
[37:53] | City reps are all waiting, | 代表们都在等了 |
[37:54] | and they don’t know about the money or lack thereof. | 而且他们并不知道资金和亏空的事 |
[37:57] | You don’t need to be here, you know? | 你本不必在这里的 |
[37:58] | If you’re facing the firing squad, | 如果你要面对的是行刑队 |
[38:00] | I’m standing by your side. | 我会和你共同承担的 |
[38:04] | I don’t know what to tell them. | 我不知要向他们怎么交待 |
[38:05] | It’s not your fault, Ollie. | 这不是你的错 |
[38:07] | I’m the mayor, speedy. | 可我是市长 快手 |
[38:09] | I made a vow to protect Star City, | 我许下过保护城市的诺言 |
[38:12] | and I’m sorry, but I didn’t. | 但是很抱歉 我没有做到 |
[38:14] | I couldn’t. | 我做不到 |
[38:15] | And I swear that I will make it up to them, but I– | 我发誓我会去弥补 但我 |
[38:19] | Just that, ok, ollie? | 就这样说 奥利弗 |
[38:22] | You just tell them that. | 就这样告诉他们 |
[38:40] | I need to–ahem–I need to inform everyone | 我要 我要告知大家 |
[38:43] | that the money extorted from us | 我们被网络恐怖分子凯登·詹姆斯 |
[38:45] | yy the cyber terrorist Cayden James has not been recovered. | 勒索的财产 尚未被追回 |
[38:49] | And to be honest with you, | 而且 诚实的讲 |
[38:51] | I don’t know that it ever will be. | 我也并不知道何时能够追回 |
[38:54] | Now, I promised everyone that I would find the funds | 现在 我向大家保证 我会找到资金 |
[38:59] | to keep the metro area running | 保证城区的照常运行 |
[39:01] | without work stoppages, but… | 避免停工的出现 但是 |
[39:05] | I’m so very sorry. | 我真的十分抱歉 |
[39:06] | As mayor, I… | 作为市长 |
[39:10] | I have failed this city. | 我辜负了这座城市 |
[39:14] | Now, I know that your faith in me is likely shaken, | 眼下我知道你们对我的信任可能产生动摇 |
[39:16] | But my faith–my faith in the citizens of star city… | 但我对星城人民的信任 |
[39:21] | The mayor’s luck just keeps getting worse. | 市长的运气真是越来越糟 |
[39:22] | D.A. Armand. | 阿曼德检察官 |
[39:24] | You got a sec? | 你有空吗 |
[39:26] | My case against Queen is built on sand. | 我手上关于奎恩的案子缺乏实据 |
[39:29] | It’s only a matter of time before Jean Loring figures that out. | 简·洛林早晚要发现这一点 |
[39:31] | And why are you telling me that? | 你为什么告诉我这个 |
[39:33] | I found something that could bury Queen, | 我发现了可以彻底搞垮奎恩的信息 |
[39:36] | but I’ll need the full backstop– | 但我需要万全的保护 |
[39:39] | All the SCPD’s resources. | 所有星城警署的资源 |
[39:44] | I can see why Mr. Diaz likes you. | 我明白为何迪亚兹先生看好你了 |
[39:49] | The news isn’t good. | 有一个坏消息 |
[39:50] | Mr. Ramirez suffered a traumatic hemothorax. | 拉米雷斯先生患了创伤性血胸 |
[39:53] | We were able to stop the bleeding in his chest, | 我们止住了他胸腔内的失血 |
[39:55] | but the injury also caused his lung to re-collapse. | 但他的伤造成了肺部萎缩 |
[39:58] | Now, given the severity of your friend’s injuries, | 目前 鉴于您朋友的伤势严重程度 |
[40:01] | I’m recommending he be transferred to a facility | 我建议将他转到星城外的机构 |
[40:03] | that can provide the care he needs | 更能够为他提供 |
[40:05] | outside of star city. | 他所需照料 |
[40:08] | Mr. Ramirez is resting now. | 拉米雷斯先生正在休息 |
[40:10] | You and your friends will have to wait to see him. | 您和您的朋友现在还不能探望 |
[40:12] | What friends? | 什么朋友 |
[40:14] | We thought Rene would be here. | 我们觉得雷内应该在这里 |
[40:17] | Well, of course he’s here. | 他当然在这里 |
[40:18] | You saw what Oliver did to him. | 你看到奥利弗对他做了什么吗 |
[40:20] | Yeah. Yeah. How’s Rene doing? | 雷内现在怎么样 |
[40:22] | You’ve lost the right to ask that question. | 你们已经没有资格问这个问题 |
[40:26] | You two need to leave. | 请你们两个马上离开 |
[40:27] | No. No, not until you tell us if Rene’s ok. | 不 除非你们告诉我们雷内还好吗 |
[40:30] | – this is not– – stop it. | -这不是 -别说了 |
[40:34] | Don’t you guys get it? | 你们不明白吗 |
[40:36] | We’re not just done fighting you. | 我们不是刚打了一场架而已 |
[40:38] | We’re done with the 3 of you period. | 而是我们已彻底与你们三人再无瓜葛 |
[40:42] | No more cooperation, no more communication forever. | 我们永远不要再合作 永远不要再交流 |
[40:50] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[40:54] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[41:18] | I don’t know what day it is. | 现在是什么日期 |
[41:21] | I don’t know what day it is. | 现在是什么时候 |
[41:23] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[41:24] | I escaped. I–I was kidnapped from here | 我逃了出来 我好像两年前 |
[41:29] | two years ago, I think. | 在这里被绑架 |
[41:30] | I–I don’t know. I…ugh. | 我 我不知道 |
[41:33] | Lady, what’s your name? | 小姐 你叫什么名字 |
[41:39] | Laurel… | 劳蕾尔 |
[41:43] | Laurel Lance. | 劳蕾尔·兰斯 |