Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第6季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第6季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] You would be remiss in forgetting 你真是失职
[00:04] the thermobaric explosive 居然忘了温压炸弹
[00:06] that remains in my possession. 依然在我手中
[00:08] What…Do you want? 你 想要什么
[00:10] Vengeance for my son. 为我的儿子复仇
[00:11] What did you find? 有什么发现
[00:13] Video of his son’s murder. 他儿子被害的视频
[00:15] This is fabricated. It didn’t happen. 这是合成的 不是真的
[00:17] Whoever planned this 不管是谁计划的
[00:18] knew exactly how Cayden would react. 都很清楚凯登会怎么反应
[00:20] Which means that person has to be close to Cayden. 也就是说 这个人一定和凯登很亲近
[00:22] Do you trust me? 你相信我么
[00:24] I need you here 我需要你在这里
[00:26] for a rather important assignment. 做一件比较重要的任务
[00:28] – What’s that? – Rooting out a traitor. – 什么 – 铲除一个叛徒
[00:33] D–don’t. 别
[00:35] Baby, please wake up. 宝贝 求求你醒过来
[00:37] He’s gone, D. 他走了 D
[00:42] We’re clear. 安全
[00:44] All right. Keep moving. 好了 继续前进
[00:53] I guess Cayden James and friends knew 我猜凯登·詹姆斯和他的朋友
[00:55] we were coming. 知道我们要来
[00:56] Oh, yes. 哦 对
[00:58] Once I learned of Mr. Sobel’s treachery, 我一知道索贝尔先生的背叛
[01:00] I had to assume this location was compromised. 我就只能假设这个位置已经不安全了
[01:04] Speaking of which, 话说回来
[01:06] I didn’t appreciate your alliance with him. 我不怎么喜欢你和他联盟
[01:10] Made me think we no longer have an understanding. 让我感觉 我们已经无法达成共识
[01:14] You need to know something. 你要知道一些事
[01:15] Many things, I’m sure. 肯定是很多事
[01:17] But I doubt very much that you’re the man 但是我很怀疑你有没有本事
[01:19] to teach them to me. 给我上课
[01:21] We almost have proof that I didn’t kill your son. 我们马上就拿到我没杀你儿子的证据了
[01:24] A desperate gambit. 孤注一掷
[01:26] Cayden, give me more time. 凯登 再给我点时间
[01:29] Time, I’m afraid, is a commodity 恐怕时间 对于你和
[01:32] you and your city have run out of. 你的城市来说 都成了稀缺物资
[01:35] Mr. Sobel’s betrayal convinced me 索贝尔先生的背叛让我相信
[01:37] that there’s little good in delaying matters further. 继续把事情这么拖着没什么好下场
[01:41] Accordingly, I will be detonating 因此 我会在午夜
[01:44] the thermobaric bomb over Star City at midnight. 在星城上空引爆温压炸弹
[01:48] My son will find justice 我的儿子 终将在你所爱的城市
[01:49] in the ashes of your beloved city. 的废墟之上 得到正义
[02:05] Cayden is going to detonate the bomb in 4 hours. 凯登将会在四个小时内引爆炸弹
[02:07] Where are we with the video? 视频这边怎么样了
[02:09] Well, we’re running our photographic analysis algorithm 我们正在使用图像分析算法
[02:11] to reveal the original footage. 来还原原始视频
[02:13] How long will that take? 还要多久
[02:15] As long as it takes. The algorithm Felicity and Curtis wrote 还要一会儿 费莉西蒂和柯蒂斯写的算法
[02:16] works wonders on a still image, 在图片上很好用
[02:18] but this is 24 fps video we’re talking about here, so… 但是现在这是24帧每秒的视频 所以
[02:20] Right. Cayden just told us that we are running out of time. 对 凯登刚才说了我们没时间了
[02:22] There’s something you should consider. 这个事情你也得考虑下
[02:24] You’re putting all of your chips down 你把所有筹码都压在
[02:25] on a bet that he’ll spare the city if he thinks 如果他觉得你和他儿子的死无关
[02:27] you’re not responsible for his son’s death. 就会饶了城市
[02:29] That’s because it’s the only play we have, Alena. 因为我们只能这样 阿莱娜
[02:31] I’m just saying you might be trying to reason with a man 我只是说 你可能是在跟一个不讲道理的人
[02:34] who’s beyond reason. 讲道理
[02:37] As you are well aware, 你知道的
[02:39] Arclight is now in its final phase. 弧光已经到了最后阶段
[02:41] And now it’s time for us to take our leave. 我们这时候该撤了
[02:44] Words much appreciated, 话是不错
[02:46] but how are we to get out of city? 但我们怎么离开
[02:48] Stay close to your phones. 手机都拿好
[02:50] You will be airlifted from the city 你们会在炸弹爆炸前
[02:52] before the bomb goes off. 从空中撤离城市
[02:54] After it does, your individual shares of the ransom 爆炸之后 你们每个人的收益
[02:57] will be wired into offshore accounts 将会被转到给你们
[03:00] that have been set up for each of you. 每个人开通的海外账户
[03:02] Sounds fair… 听起来不错
[03:04] Lucrative. 很合算
[03:05] Indeed. 确实
[03:07] Thank you for helping to see this project to fruition. 谢谢你可以监督这个计划顺利实施
[03:10] I don’t think I need to stress 我想我也不用强调
[03:14] how…personally important this has been for me. 这对我个人 是多么重要
[03:21] Thank you for all you’ve done 感谢大家为给我的儿子讨个公道
[03:23] to get justice for my boy. 所做的一切
[03:36] Mr. James. 詹姆斯先生
[03:40] Just as Alexander rained destruction 就像亚历山大大帝破坏了
[03:45] on Persepolis, so do I now 波斯波利斯城 我也破坏了
[03:49] on Averwood Pharmaceuticals. 伊芙伍德制药厂
[03:53] $50 million for illegal black market drug deals 五千万的黑市非法毒品交易
[04:00] and I just made it all… 我就让这些全部
[04:07] Disappear. 消失了
[04:11] You must be our new recruit. 你就是我们的新人了
[04:14] Kojo Sledgehammer, if I recall. 科乔·斯莱奇汉莫 没记错的话
[04:18] Yeah, I am–I am so stoked to be here, Mr. James. 对 我很兴奋可以来这里 詹姆斯先生
[04:20] This is just–you’re an absolute legend. 这可是你 绝对的传奇
[04:28] It’s been a pleasure meeting you. 很高兴认识你
[04:30] I’m sure we’ll all do great things together. 相信我们可以合作愉快
[04:40] Owen. 欧文
[04:43] See you guys tomorrow. 大家明天见
[04:48] Hi, Dad. 嘿 爸爸
[04:49] Hey, that was quite a game. 嘿 比赛不错嘛
[04:50] Please don’t lie, ok? 求你别骗人了 好么
[04:52] I could see you weren’t in the stands. 我看到你的位子没人了
[04:54] Mom told me you didn’t show. 妈妈说你不会出现的
[04:56] Where’s your mother now? 你妈人呢
[04:59] She and Jim went to have dinner 她和吉姆取一个
[05:01] at some fancy French restaurant. 高端法餐餐厅吃饭了
[05:02] Jim got a promotion and said he wanted to treat her. 吉姆升职了 说他想请她吃饭
[05:05] That’s considerate of him. 他可真贴心
[05:10] So sorry I missed the game, Owen. 抱歉我错过了比赛 欧文
[05:13] I got delayed at work. 工作上耽误了
[05:16] Is that what we’re supposed to call 所谓工作就是你那个
[05:18] your weirdo hacker group? 怪人黑客小组么
[05:19] The work we do is important. 我们的工作很重要
[05:21] It benefits people all over the world. 全世界人们都可以收益
[05:23] Yeah, work you won’t even tell me about. 得了吧 你连提都不跟我提的工作
[05:26] As I’ve said, that’s for your protection. 我说了 是为了保护你
[05:29] Look, I know I’m not the easiest person 听着 我知道我这个不是那种
[05:30] in the world to talk to… 适合谈心的人
[05:33] But I do want to be 但是我想成为你生活中
[05:35] a bigger part of your life. 更大的一部分
[05:37] I truly do. 我真的想
[05:39] Well, you can’t have it both ways, Dad. 好吧 事情不能两全其美的 爸爸
[05:42] You can’t say you want to be a part of my life 你不能说着想成为我生活的一部分
[05:43] and keep me out of yours. 又不让我进入你的生活
[05:49] When are the finals? 决赛什么时候
[05:54] Tomorrow night. 明晚
[05:56] I will be there. 我会到的
[06:01] I can’t share with you all the details of my work, 我没法跟你透露我工作的细节
[06:04] but I vow to do a better job of sharing your life, 但我发誓要更好的参与你的人生
[06:08] and that begins tomorrow. 明天就开始
[06:17] Yes! Yes, exactly. Please. 对 对 就是 麻烦了
[06:19] Listen, we need SCPD radios linked with emergency services 听着 我们需要星城警署的电台连接到紧急服务
[06:22] right now, ok? Now! 就现在 好么 现在
[06:24] Where the hell are you? 你他妈去哪里了
[06:26] Did you get my message? 你没收到消息么
[06:28] Yeah. Ok. We rallied the troops, 对 我们召集了突击队
[06:29] and everyone’s panicking a little. 大家都有点慌
[06:31] Gather a list of essential personnel, clergymen, 召集所有的必要人员 牧师
[06:33] doctors, as many people as you can mobilize. 医生 能调动多少调动多少
[06:36] Wait. How–how are we gonna explain 等等 我们怎么解释
[06:38] how you have access to the Arrow’s bunker? 你可以进到绿箭侠的堡垒
[06:40] We have bigger problems right now, Speedy. 我们现在手头还有更大的问题 快手
[06:41] Besides, this is the only place in the city 再说 那是我能想到的城里
[06:43] I can think of that could possibly withstand that blast. 最有可能承受住爆炸的地方了
[06:47] You have eyes on– 你有看到
[06:49] William. Of course. I got it. 威廉 当然 我知道的
[06:50] Thank you. 谢谢你
[06:53] Do you have to keep doing that? 你非得这么做么
[06:55] It keeps me calm. 这让我冷静
[06:58] Do not worry. 不用担心
[07:00] Cayden James will not let his friends die with the city. 凯登·詹姆斯不会让他的盟友也死在城市里的
[07:03] You’re damn right, 你说的太对了
[07:05] but I’m not gonna stick around to find out. 但是我可不想呆在这里最后才发现
[07:07] Where are you going? 你去哪里
[07:09] Someplace I won’t get blown up. 我不会被轰成渣的地方
[07:12] The two of you haven’t noticed? 你们俩没发现么
[07:14] The airlift that Cayden promised, 凯登说好的空中撤离
[07:17] it’s more than a little late. 晚了不止一点
[07:19] I hate to say it, but I think he’s right. 我不想说 但我觉得他可能说对了
[07:22] I noticed that Dinah didn’t show up for work today. 我发现今天黛娜没有来上班
[07:25] Well, after what happened to Sobel, 呃 索贝尔的事情之后
[07:26] you really expecting her to? 你还指望她来上班
[07:28] No. I just–from what Oliver told me, I… 我 奥利弗跟我说的
[07:30] I don’t really think that she’s exactly just grieving. 我觉得她并不是真的在难过
[07:34] You think Oliver would just what, 你觉得奥利弗会放手不管
[07:35] let Dinah kill her? 让黛娜杀了她
[07:37] No. I–I just don’t think that 不 我只是觉得
[07:39] that’s what’s on his mind right now. 他现在担心的不是这个
[07:40] Right. Well, you know, if it comes down 好吧 要知道 如果真到了
[07:44] to Laurel against Dinah, then Laurel’s 劳蕾尔和黛娜对决这一步 我可不会
[07:46] not the one I’m worried about. 替劳蕾尔担心
[08:05] Tell me where I can find Black Siren, 告诉我到哪能找到黑海妖
[08:07] or the next bone I break is your neck. 否则我接下来就打断你的脖子
[08:09] Lady, if any of these people told me 女士 如果这些人的其中一个告诉了我他们
[08:12] where they were going, I’d be with them. 要去哪 我就跟他们走了
[08:17] I guess that’s one way 你要是不想得到信息
[08:19] to not get information. 那算是一种办法
[08:21] What are you two doing here? 你们俩在这里做什么
[08:22] Looking for you. SCPD says you weren’t in today. 找你 星城警局那边说你今天没去上班
[08:25] We were wondering if you were gonna do something stupid. 我们担心你会做出什么蠢事
[08:27] Guess we were wrong. 看来我们想错了
[08:29] I am looking for her 我要找到她
[08:31] to get justice for Vincent. 为文森特讨回公道
[08:33] Why do you say, “justice,” like it’s cold-blooded murder? 你为什么要像个冷血杀手一样说这句话
[08:37] I know you’re hurting, D., but Felicity called. 我知道你很难过 黛 但是费利西蒂打来电话
[08:41] We’ve got till midnight before James 我们必须在午夜之前
[08:44] lets his bomb do its thing. 阻止詹姆斯引爆炸弹
[08:45] As much as we feel for you, 尽管我们也很替你难过
[08:47] that seems like the priority. 但是那才是当务之急
[08:48] He’s right. Now is not the time to go off the deep end. 他说得没错 现在不是莽撞行事的时候
[08:52] I can’t let this go. 我放不下这件事
[08:53] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[08:55] D. 黛
[08:56] I love you both, but stay the hell out of my way. 我爱你们 但是别挡我的路
[09:07] We need to consider the A.R.G.U.S. airlift option. 我们需要考虑天眼会的空运方案
[09:10] Oliver, we’ve already talked about this. 奥利弗 我们已经谈过了
[09:12] James will see it coming. 詹姆斯会预料到的
[09:13] We need to consider something. 我们需要考虑些切实的方案
[09:15] – Got it! – What? – 有了 – 怎么了
[09:19] I’ve seen this. It’s bogus. 我看过这个 这是伪造的
[09:22] You said you had something? 你是有什么发现吗
[09:23] Yeah, the whole thing was a massive deception. 整件事就是个庞大的骗局
[09:25] Owen was never collateral damage, 欧文从来就不是
[09:27] like Cayden was made to think. 凯登所相信的附带损害
[09:29] He was the real target the whole time. 他一直以来就是真正的目标
[09:32] Who is that? 那是谁
[09:34] Facial recognition just picked him up 面部识别软件刚刚比对出他的身份
[09:35] as Karl Iscove, paid assassin. 卡尔·伊斯科夫 受雇杀手
[09:38] With a bow and arrow? 用弓箭的杀手
[09:39] A bow and arrow’s not his usual M.O. 使用弓箭并不是他通常的作案手段
[09:41] I’m guessing it was a special request 我估计应该是雇佣他来杀害凯登儿子
[09:42] by whoever hired him to kill Cayden’s son. 的人特别要求的
[09:44] All to set you up. 都是为了陷害你
[09:45] We need to have a conversation with this Iscove, 我们需要和这个伊斯科夫谈谈
[09:48] find out who hired him. 弄清楚是谁雇了他
[09:49] He’s dead. 他死了
[09:51] What? 什么
[09:53] Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. 没错 没错
[09:55] The assassin was assassinated not long after Owen Post. 这个杀手在欧文·波斯特死后不久也遇害了
[09:57] We need to know where Cayden James is right now. 我们需要知道凯登·詹姆斯现在在哪
[09:59] Got him. 找到了
[10:01] Well, I’m guessing Cayden doesn’t care 看来考虑到现在炸弹要爆炸了
[10:03] about people knowing his location 凯登也不在意别人
[10:05] now that his bomb is about to go off. 知道自己的行踪了
[10:06] He’s almost on the I-86. 他快到86号州际公路了
[10:09] He’s psycho, but he’s smart, meaning he 他虽然疯 但是不傻 意味着
[10:10] doesn’t want to be anywhere near the boom 他不会在炸弹爆炸的时候
[10:12] when the boom goes boom. 待在会被波及的地区
[10:13] We’ll never catch him. 我们赶不上的
[10:15] I have an idea. 我有个主意
[10:23] We need to talk. 我们需要谈谈
[10:29] Questionable judgment, Mr. Queen. 你的判断力着实让人质疑 奎恩先生
[10:32] If you wanted the bomb to go off 你要是想让炸弹在午夜之前被引爆
[10:34] before midnight, you’d be hard pressed 你可得想出个
[10:36] to come up with a better way 比将我拘押
[10:37] than taking me into custody. 更好的办法
[10:39] Watch this. 看看这个
[10:41] Would that be the proof that you 这就是你先前
[10:43] alluded to earlier? 提及的证据吗
[10:45] Just play the video. 把视频点开
[10:52] No, I’m not watching this again. 不 我不要再看一遍
[10:53] No, Cayden, you’re not. 不 凯登 不是再看
[10:57] Now we’re watching the real video 你现在是第一次
[11:00] for the very first time. 看到真正的视频
[11:05] Oliver didn’t kill your son, 奥利弗没有杀死你的儿子
[11:07] which means someone else did. 这意味着凶手另有其人
[11:09] The assassin’s name is Karl Iscove. 杀手的名字叫卡尔·伊斯科夫
[11:11] He was instructed to use a bow and arrow 他们要求使用弓箭
[11:14] so the video could be manipulated, 以便视频在日后被篡改
[11:15] and they could make it look like me. 将这一罪行栽赃到我身上
[11:17] It’s the same tech used 这和4个月前
[11:19] to out Oliver as the Green Arrow 4 months ago. 试图曝光奥利弗的人采用的是相同的技术
[11:24] Someone’s gone through a lot of work to put 有人花了不少功夫
[11:25] you two on a collision course. 挑动你们俩为敌
[11:27] Oh, yes. 没错
[11:32] Someone within my organization. 是我组织内的人
[11:35] How do you know? 你是怎么知道的
[11:36] The metadata on the forged video file 这份篡改的视频文件的源数据
[11:39] confirms it is the work 证实这是那个在十月
[11:41] of the same person who manipulated 篡改了照片
[11:43] that photo in October. 的人所为
[11:44] You lost a man a month ago. 你在一个月前失去了一个成员
[11:46] Killed by the traitorous Mr. Sobel, 被不忠的索贝尔先生所杀害
[11:47] but I highly doubt it was Mr. Sheck. 但是我相当怀疑这会是谢克先生所为
[11:50] That leaves Laurel, Diaz. 那就只剩下劳蕾尔 迪亚兹
[11:52] And Anatoly. 和安纳托利
[11:54] I’d like to speak 我想要
[11:55] to my former colleagues. 和我的前同僚们谈谈
[11:56] And that’s where the two of you come in. 这时候就该你们出马了
[11:59] No! We’re not rounding them up to be executed. 不 我们不会把他们交给你处决
[12:04] No. I just want a pointed conversation. 不会 我只是想要和他们进行直截了当的谈话
[12:07] Bring them to me, all 3 alive. 把他们带到我面前 三个都要活的
[12:10] Otherwise I’ll have no choice 否则我将别无选择
[12:11] but to stay the course. 按原计划进行
[12:13] I still have a very powerful bomb, 我依旧持有一颗威力巨大的炸弹
[12:14] and I’d be perfectly happy 并且非常乐意
[12:16] to take out Star City right along 将星城以及
[12:18] with whoever orchestrated the death of my son. 策划了我儿子谋杀的人付之一炬
[12:29] You got to be kidding me. Please tell me you’re kidding me. 你一定是在开玩笑 请告诉我你是在开玩笑
[12:33] The only way to stop James from destroying the city is 阻止詹姆斯摧毁城市的唯一方法
[12:35] by delivering him his people. 是将他同伙交给他
[12:36] Lead them to the slaughter, you mean. 你的意思是让他们被屠杀
[12:37] I won’t let that happen. 我不会让那种事发生
[12:39] Right now, that’s our only option. 目前来说 这是我们唯一的出路
[12:41] You don’t even know for sure that one of them did it. 你都不能确定是他们其中之一做的
[12:43] I mean, none of them were working for Cayden when he received the video. 在凯登收到视频的时候他们没有一个人在为他工作
[12:45] But they were working for him when he received 但是在他收到经过篡改的照片的时候
[12:46] the doctored photo. 他们在为他工作
[12:48] It has to be one of those people, Alena. 一定是他们其中的一个 阿莱娜
[12:49] It is either Diaz, Anatoly, or Black Siren. 是迪亚兹 安纳托利或者黑海妖
[12:52] You hope. What if Cayden is lying? 那是你希望如此 如果凯登在撒谎怎么办
[12:54] Well, we got bigger problems than that. 我们现在面临比那更严重的问题
[12:56] I mean, what makes you think that we 如果连凯登都找不到他的小伙伴
[12:57] can find Cayden’s BFFs if he can’t? 我们要怎么找
[13:00] If they’re smart, they’re out of the city by now. 如果他们足够聪明 他们现在就已经逃离城市了
[13:01] They’re smart, but so is he. 他们很聪明 但是他更胜一筹
[13:03] He grouped them together by promising 他向他的同伙们许诺在爆炸之前
[13:05] to fly them out before the blast. 用飞机把他们接走来把他们聚在一起
[13:06] Thank goodness for small favors 真是多亏了小恩小惠
[13:08] and gullible bad guys. 还有好骗的坏人
[13:09] But now they’re worried that James 但是他们现在担心詹姆斯
[13:11] might not make good on that promise. 可能不会信守承诺
[13:13] Raisa wanted to go to one of the city shelters, 蕾莎想要去其中的一个城市庇护所
[13:14] so she could be with her family. 好和她的家人在一起
[13:16] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[13:18] Why did we have to leave the safe house? 我们为什么要离开安全屋
[13:19] We’ll talk about it later, buddy. 我们之后再谈
[13:21] You promised you wouldn’t lie to me anymore. 你答应我你不会再对我隐瞒
[13:24] Cayden James is threatening to detonate a large bomb 凯登·詹姆斯威胁要在星城引爆一个大炸弹
[13:28] in Star City, and this is the safest place for you. 你待在这里最安全
[13:33] That is the truth. 这就是真相
[13:35] Alena. 阿莱娜
[13:36] Yeah, we’re running facial recog, 我们正在运行面部识别系统
[13:38] and Cayden gave us back satellite control, but– 凯登也把卫星的控制权交还给了我们 但是
[13:39] our usual tricks aren’t working. 我们通常的方法都没有手滑
[13:41] Oliver, we need the rest of the team. 奥利弗 我们需要其它的队员
[13:44] Agreed. 我同意
[13:48] Where are you going? 你要去哪
[13:49] I need to go look for a few people. 我需要去找几个人
[13:51] Let me come with you. 让我和你一起去
[13:53] I need you to stay here. 我需要你待在这里
[13:55] I want to stay with you. 我想和你待在一起
[13:57] It is too dangerous out there, 外面太危险
[13:59] bottom line. 这么说都是轻的
[14:01] I’ll be back as soon as I can be. 我会尽快回来
[14:09] You have any luck? 发现什么没
[14:10] You think I would? 你觉得呢
[14:12] She was pretty clear about where she stood, Hoss. 她的立场很鲜明 伙计
[14:15] So basically the city’s gonna get destroyed 所以基本上就是 城市即将被毁
[14:17] and our friend’s gonna commit murder, 我们的朋友还要犯谋杀案
[14:18] and there’s not a damn thing we can do about either? 而对于这两件事我们都什么也做不了
[14:22] About time, D. 终于打来了 黛
[14:23] Different kind of D., Hoss. 是另一个迪 伙计
[14:26] Sorry, John. 抱歉 约翰
[14:28] We’ve gotten someplace with Cayden James. 我们与凯登·詹姆斯取得了些进展
[14:30] He won’t detonate his bomb if we bring back Anatoly, 如果我们活捉阿纳托利 迪亚兹和劳雷尔的话
[14:33] Diaz, and Laurel alive. 他就不引爆炸弹
[14:35] So no honor amongst thieves? 坏蛋间不讲荣誉的吗
[14:37] Well, let’s just say he has a good reason to think 这样讲吧 他有很好的理由去认为
[14:39] at least one of them’s responsible 至少他们中一个该为
[14:40] for his son’s death. 他儿子的死负责
[14:43] We could use your help finding them. 我们需要你们的帮忙找到他们
[14:45] Well, if we do it, we should go after Laurel first. 如果要找的话 我们该先去找劳蕾尔
[14:47] Dinah’s after her. 黛娜在找她
[14:48] And if she gets to her before we do– 如果她比我们先找到
[14:49] D.’s gonna kill her. 黛会杀了她的
[14:51] And if she does that, she might be killing 如果她那样做了 她也许就毁了
[14:53] the whole city. 整座城
[15:12] Vince told me you had a to-go bag stashed. 文斯告诉过我 你藏了逃跑包
[15:15] It took me a little while to figure out where. 花了我些时间找到在哪
[15:32] You can’t stop me. 你阻止不了我
[15:34] This ends tonight. You end tonight. 今晚就了结 你今晚就得死
[15:39] No! 不
[15:40] You stay out of this. 别插手
[15:43] I can’t let you hurt her. 我不能让你伤害她
[15:44] Hi, Daddy. 嗨 爸爸
[15:47] I missed you. 我想你了
[15:52] I told you, this ends tonight. 我告诉过你 今晚了结
[16:08] I wouldn’t do that if I were you. 如果我是你的话就不那样做
[16:12] What are you doing?! I had her. 你在做什么 我制服她了
[16:15] I’m saving the city. 我在拯救这座城
[16:23] I cannot believe you are working with Cayden James. 真不敢相信你在与凯登·詹姆斯合作
[16:26] Not like that, D. 不是那样的 黛
[16:27] He wants Anatoly, Diaz, and Laurel alive. 他想活捉阿纳托利 迪亚兹和劳蕾尔
[16:30] Or boom goes the city. 否则就炸毁这座城
[16:31] Just saying that’s a pretty good reason 那是个不杀她的
[16:33] to not kill her besides, you know, 好理由 还有
[16:35] all the other good reasons, like killing is bad. 其他好理由 比如 杀人是不好的
[16:39] I can hold off for a little while. 我可以收手一会儿
[16:41] Dinah, we do not just execute people. 黛娜 我们不能处死别人
[16:46] No. You just let them die. 是啊 你只是放任他们去死
[16:49] Can we continue this later? 我们可以待会儿再谈吗
[16:51] Anatoly and Diaz are still in the wind. 阿纳托利和迪亚兹还没找到
[16:53] Correction. Ricardo Diaz was in the wind. 更正 找到里卡多·迪亚兹了
[16:54] Cayden’s satellite just picked him up headed south. 凯登的卫星刚发现他向南逃走
[16:56] Our team can take down Diaz. 我们队能去抓迪亚兹
[16:58] Ok, sending you the GPS coordinates now. 好的 现在就给你发送坐标
[17:03] I’m staying here. 我留在这里
[17:05] I’m not letting her out of my sight. 我是不会让她离开我视线的
[17:07] Whoa, whoa, whoa. So what, we’re letting 怎么 我们现在是让
[17:09] the foxes guard the henhouses now? 狐狸守鸡窝了吗
[17:11] Quentin, Canary, you keep eyes on Black Siren. 昆汀 金丝雀 你们守着黑海妖
[17:16] Wild Dog, Terrific, you go after Diaz. 野狗 卓越先生 你们去抓迪亚兹
[17:19] Overwatch, let us know when you have eyes on Anatoly, 守望者 找到阿纳托利后通知我们
[17:22] and Spartan and I will be ready to move. 斯巴达和我会准备出击
[17:24] Put me through to Cayden. 帮我连线凯登
[17:31] Mr. Queen, have you fulfilled my request? 奎恩先生 完成了我的要求了吗
[17:34] We have Black Siren. Where do we take her? 抓到黑海妖了 送去哪
[17:36] The last time I checked, it took more than one songbird 据我所知 一只鸣鸟可不能
[17:38] to make up a trio. 唱响三重奏
[17:39] Cayden, we don’t have time for games. 凯登 我们没时间玩游戏
[17:41] Then I suggest you find my former compatriots 那我建议你 尽快找到我的
[17:44] as soon as you can. 前同胞
[17:59] Owen, before this night is over, 欧文 我保证
[18:01] I promise you we will render our judgment. 今晚结束前就能做出宣判
[18:10] Where is my phone 我手机呢
[18:13] You heading out, Cayden? 要出门吗 凯登
[18:14] Yes, Alena. 是的 阿莱娜
[18:15] Prior engagement. Must attend. 预先的约会 必须得去
[18:17] Well, are you sure that’s a good idea? 你确定这是一个好主意吗
[18:19] What ever do you mean? 你什么意思
[18:20] Oh, uh, I’m s–I’m sorry. 我 我很抱歉
[18:23] I just assumed somebody would have told you. 我以为有人告诉你了
[18:25] I–I picked up some chatter 几分钟前 我在你黑过的
[18:27] on your hacked A.R.G.U.S. responder a few minutes ago 天眼会应答机上听到些
[18:29] about your takedown of Averwood Pharmaceuticals. 关于你拿下阿弗伍德药业的闲语
[18:32] My point being, it’s just if A.R.G.U.S. has your scent, 我的意思是 如果天眼会盯上你了
[18:35] maybe going out right now isn’t the best idea. 那也许 现在出去不是个好主意
[18:38] Probably not, but I’ll take precautions. 也许吧 我会采取预防措施
[18:41] I can’t afford to break this date. 这个约我不能不赴
[18:53] Leaving town? 要出城吗
[18:58] You like that? 喜欢吗
[18:59] We got this off another pair of doppelgangers. 我们在其他二重身那拿到的
[19:03] You know, I have to say, 我不得不说
[19:06] I was surprised. 我很惊讶
[19:08] Your boyfriend 你男朋友
[19:09] and his little magical healing abilities, 和他那神奇的治愈能力
[19:13] you know, I thought it would be harder 我本以为杀他会更难的
[19:14] to take him down, but it wasn’t. 但事实并非如此
[19:17] What’s going on? 怎么了
[19:18] I’m counting down the minutes. 我在倒数计时
[19:20] What, before you try and kill my daughter again? 计你再次尝试杀我女儿的时吗
[19:22] That is not your daughter. 那不是你女儿
[19:25] That is a monster. 那是个怪物
[19:28] You gave your monster a second chance. 你给了你的怪物第二次机会
[19:30] After he worked his ass off 那是在他
[19:32] to redeem himself 努力赎罪
[19:33] and after he gave his life 并为阻止凯登·詹姆斯
[19:35] to stop Cayden James, 付出生命后
[19:36] so if you seriously want to compare 所以 如果你真的要拿劳雷尔
[19:38] Vince to Laurel, I sugg– 和文斯比的话 我
[19:40] I know. I know what she’s done. 我知道 我知道她干了些什么
[19:44] I’m not an idiot. 我不是白痴
[19:46] But no one deserves to die, not even her. 但是没有人该去死 即使是她
[19:50] You’re wrong. 你错了
[19:53] And once this is all over 一旦这一切结束
[19:55] if Cayden James doesn’t kill her, 如果凯登·詹姆斯没杀她
[19:57] I sure as hell am gonna take my shot. 我肯定会去杀她的
[20:07] Where’s my dad? He said he’d be right back. 我爸呢 他说过他马上就回来的
[20:10] Um, yeah. I–I know. And he will. 是的 说过 他马上就回来的
[20:14] It’s just that things 只是事情不如
[20:16] didn’t really go as he planned tonight, 他预料的发展
[20:17] the way any of us have planned. 不如任何人预料
[20:19] So it’s taking a long time. 所以得花很久的时间
[20:22] He’s gonna be ok, ok? 他会没事的 好吗
[20:25] Ok. 好
[20:28] I’ve got eyes on Anatoly and a few of his friends. 找到阿纳托利和他朋友们了
[20:30] Looks like they got themselves a helicopter. 看起来他们有直升机
[20:35] Next I come back to city, I hope it is ash. 下次再回这座城时 希望它是灰烬
[20:48] Kapiushon! Show yourself. 兜帽男 现身吧
[21:02] City is about to become crater. 城市即将变成弹坑
[21:05] You want to put me in prison? Fine. 你却想抓我进监狱 也好
[21:08] Just out of town, please. 抓去城外 拜托了
[21:10] The bomb’s not going off, Anatoly, 炸弹不会爆 阿纳托利
[21:12] because I’m going to deliver Cayden James 因为我要给凯登·詹姆斯真相
[21:15] the truth–you. 就是你
[21:16] You have finally snapped. 你终于发怒了
[21:19] Took a few more years longer than I expected. 比我预期的晚几年
[21:23] You set me up. 你陷害我
[21:25] The photo, the doctored video. 照片 篡改了的视频
[21:28] I already told you, 我已经告诉过你
[21:30] that was not me. 那不是我干的
[21:32] Well, forgive me 那原谅我
[21:33] if I don’t want to take you at your word. 不想相信你的话
[21:36] Overwatch, we got him. 守望者 抓到他了
[21:38] Curtis and Rene got Ricardo Diaz. 柯蒂斯和雷尼抓到里卡多·迪亚兹了
[21:40] That makes us 3 for 3. 那我们就3个都抓到了
[21:41] William, give that to me. 威廉 把那给我
[21:48] Call James. 打给詹姆斯
[21:51] I was beginning to think you’d forgotten about me. 我都开始以为你忘记我了
[21:53] We have all 3. Where do you want them? 3个都抓住了 你想他们去哪
[21:55] Meet me at the abandoned theater on Jefferson Avenue. 在杰斐逊大道的废弃剧院与我见面
[21:57] I’m on it. I’ll call Curtis and Rene. 这就做 我打给柯蒂斯和雷尼
[22:00] Ok, I got Quentin. 好 我打给昆汀
[22:01] I’ll keep an eye on Cayden. 我盯着凯登
[22:23] Prodigious timing, gentlemen. 令人惊叹的时机 先生们
[22:25] It’s almost midnight. 几乎午夜了
[22:26] We’re not here to play games, Cayden. 我们不是来这玩游戏的 凯登
[22:28] And yet here you are. 然而你来了
[22:29] And what of Mr. Diaz and Ms. Lance? 那迪亚兹先生和兰斯女士呢
[22:32] They’ll be here. 他们会来的
[22:35] And what of this young man? 那这个年轻人呢
[22:39] I don’t believe your son was invited, Oliver. 我不认为你儿子接到了邀请 奥利弗
[22:42] What are you doing here? 你到这儿来做什么
[22:44] I want to be with you. I’m scared. 我想呆在你身边 我害怕
[22:45] William, just listen to me– 威廉 听我说
[22:47] It’s just like on the island, 这就像在那个岛上一样
[22:48] just like when my mom died. 和我妈妈死了的时候一样
[22:49] I don’t want to lose you, too. 我也不想失去你
[22:52] Please. I want to stay with you. 真的 我想陪着你
[22:54] Come here. Come here. 过来 快过来
[22:56] It’s all right. 没事的
[22:59] You stay over here. 你在这儿呆着
[23:02] This started with my son. 这件事由我儿子而始
[23:06] Yours should be here for the end. 结局也应该有你的儿子在场
[23:09] It’s a beautiful symmetry, 多么优美的对称
[23:11] don’t you think? 对吗
[23:12] He has nothing to do with this. 他与此事无关
[23:15] I don’t disagree, 我不这么认为
[23:17] but it appears your son has other plans. 但是看起来你的儿子还有其他打算
[23:19] Hello, William. 你好啊 威廉
[23:21] My name is Cayden James. 我叫凯登·詹姆斯
[23:23] You’re the guy who wants to blow up the city. 你就是那个想要炸掉这座城市的人
[23:25] I suppose. It’s a long story. 我认为是的 说来话长
[23:28] And it concerns my own son. 事关我自己的儿子
[23:31] Where is he? 他在哪儿
[23:32] Passed away, I’m afraid. 恐怕已经去世了
[23:46] Cayden James? 凯登·詹姆斯吗
[23:51] I was told to expect you. 有人告诉我等着你的到来
[23:54] Warned, in fact. 事实上是警告我
[23:57] Mr. James, we’re here to remand you into custody 詹姆斯先生 我们是来将你扣押拘留的
[23:59] for multiple violations of federal law. 因违反了数项联邦法律
[24:01] I strongly advise you not to resist. 你最好不要抵抗
[24:05] My only son is playing in this game. 我的独子正在打这场比赛
[24:07] Could I perhaps watch it before you take me in? 在你们带我走之前我可以看着它结束吗
[24:11] That’s not how it works. 事情不是这样的
[24:13] I’m just asking for a few moments, 我只是要求有一小会儿时间
[24:15] a little compassion here. 你们的一点点的同情之心
[24:17] I strongly suggest surrendering peacefully 我强烈地建议你乖乖投降
[24:20] to avoid a scene. 以免更坏的局面出现
[24:22] There’s no need for that. 不需要了
[24:48] All right. I’m gonna get the lay of the land. 好吧 我理解这件事的发展走向了
[24:50] She’d better be here when I get back. 等我回来时 她最好能到这儿来
[24:56] I don’t think she likes me. 我觉得她不喜欢我
[24:57] Well, you haven’t given her 你也还没有给她
[24:59] much reason to, have you? 喜欢你的理由 对吗
[25:01] Fair. 好吧
[25:08] She’s right, you know. 她是对的 你知道
[25:10] Ahem. About what? 关于什么
[25:12] I’m not like Sobel. 我和索贝尔不一样
[25:13] I’m not gonna change. 我也没打算改变
[25:15] I’m not gonna just wake up one day 我不会某一天突然醒来
[25:17] and be your Laurel. 就成了你的劳蕾尔
[25:19] No, no. You’ll always be you. 对啊 你始终都是你
[25:23] But you can be better. 但你可以变得更好
[25:24] Why would I? 为什么我要那样
[25:27] We live in an ugly world, 我们生活在一个肮脏的世界
[25:29] and the only way to survive it is– 能存活下去的唯一方法就是
[25:31] is to be ugly right back. 变得同样的肮脏
[25:33] You’re wrong, ok? 你错了 知道吗
[25:34] Hey, has it ever occurred to you that I like who I am, 你就没有觉得我喜欢我现在的样子
[25:38] that when I killed Sobel, I actually enjoyed it? 当我杀掉索贝尔的时候 我真的是十分乐意
[25:43] And all those pictures that you showed me of your daughter– 你给我看过的所有那些你女儿的照片
[25:46] this–this–this woman that I don’t even recognize. 这个我根本不认识的女人
[25:50] They made me sick. 让我感觉恶心
[25:54] She was soft and naive, 她既脆弱又无知
[25:56] and that’s why she’s the one who’s dead. 所以她才会死掉
[25:58] Why are you telling me this? 你为什么要跟我讲这些
[26:00] Because I don’t ever want to find myself 因为我绝对不想发现自己
[26:02] enjoying killing you. 很享受折磨你
[26:06] Perimeter’s secure. Let’s move. 外围安全 行动吧
[26:10] Yeah. 好的
[26:15] Quite a brave young fellow you have here, Mr. Queen. 你的儿子真是勇敢啊 奎恩先生
[26:19] Brave and foolish, much like his father. 勇敢而愚蠢 就像他的父亲
[26:23] What–what’s he doing here? 他在这儿做什么
[26:24] None of your concern, Mr. Lance. 你不需要操心 兰斯先生
[26:26] Ah! And the rest of our guests have arrived. 我们剩下的客人也都到齐了
[26:29] These two freaks say that you think 这两个怪胎说
[26:32] one of us killed your boy? 你认为我们之中的一个杀掉了你儿子吗
[26:34] In point of fact, Mr. Diaz, 事实上 迪亚兹先生
[26:36] I know that one of you killed my boy. 我确实知道你们之中的一个杀掉了我儿子
[26:38] I intend to find out who. 我打算找出来是谁
[26:40] You believe people in masks 你相信戴面具的人
[26:43] over peopley ou do business with? 而不相信你的生意伙伴吗
[26:45] I’m with the Russian. 那个俄国人说得对
[26:46] I think these guys would do anything 我认为这些人会不惜一切代价
[26:49] to save their precious city. 去拯救他们的城市
[26:50] I don’t trust anyone’s word, Mr. Diaz. 我不相信任何人的话 迪亚兹先生
[26:53] I put my faith in data, information. 我相信的是数据 是信息
[26:57] Ones and zeroes never lie. 数字永远不会消逝
[26:59] Here’s digital proof that one of you has betrayed me. 这是证明你们其中的一个背叛了我的数字证据
[27:06] Oh, William, please just get out of there. 威廉 快从那儿出来吧
[27:09] None of you know… 你们没有人知道
[27:11] What it feels like to lose a son. 失去儿子是什么感受
[27:14] A piece of yourself gone. 你自己的一部分就那样消失了
[27:17] It’s like a phantom limb. 就像一个幻肢
[27:19] No, it’s worse than that. 不 比那个还要遭
[27:21] It’s like a piece of your soul lost 就像失去了你自己灵魂的一部分
[27:24] as if it had never been there. 好像它从未存在过一样
[27:26] Lost. No, stop. I keep reminding myself that 不 等等 我一直在提醒我自己
[27:28] I have not lost my son. 我并没有失去我的儿子
[27:32] He’s been taken from me. 他从我身边被夺走
[27:34] Hey… You’re losing it. 你已经迷失了
[27:39] Your grief, it’s making you crazy. 你的丧子之痛正让你变得疯狂
[27:48] What if it has? 如果已经疯狂了呢
[27:49] Just look at him. 看看他
[27:51] He wants to kill everyone in this room. 他要干掉这个房间里的每一个人
[27:52] Just be ready to move. 准备行动
[27:54] Ok, screw this. It was me! 好了 我受够了 是我
[27:58] I did it. 是我干的
[28:00] Surprise. I’m the one who did it. 惊喜吗 我就是那个人
[28:04] I killed your stupid kid. 是我杀掉了你愚蠢的儿子
[28:09] – Oh, my God. – What? – 天呐 – 什么
[28:11] For the past 3 minutes, Cayden’s detonator 在过去的3分钟里 凯登的引爆器
[28:13] has been emitting a 76-gigahertz field. 发射了一个76千兆赫的磁场
[28:15] Now it’s spiking. 出现峰值了
[28:16] What does this mean? 这意味着什么
[28:18] It means there’s something wrong with the bomb. 意味着这个炸弹有问题
[28:22] It’s a shame, really. He was very cute. 真是耻辱啊 他很可爱
[28:27] The signal’s fritzing again. 信号又在抖动了
[28:28] The closer Cayden gets to Laurel, 凯登离劳蕾尔越近
[28:30] the bigger the frequency spikes on the detonator. 引爆器的频率峰值越高
[28:31] No. It’s not the detonator. 这不是引爆器
[28:36] Aren’t you gonna ask me why I did it? 你不问问我为什么吗
[28:38] No. I know you’re lying. 不用了 我知道你在骗我
[28:43] You’re not nearly as callous 你根本不像你所声称的
[28:45] as you portray yourself to be. 那样冷酷无情
[28:47] I saw, Ms. Lance. 我明白了 兰斯女士
[28:49] When I ordered you to execute Mr. Sobel, 当我命令你杀死索贝尔先生时
[28:52] I saw you hesitate. 我发现你犹豫了
[28:56] You didn’t want to do it. 你并不想杀死他
[28:58] Oliver, you need to get Laurel away from Cayden 奥利弗 你要让劳蕾尔远离凯登
[29:00] right now. 马上
[29:02] His detonator is interfering with her power-dampening collar. 他的引爆器正在干扰她的超能力抑制环
[29:07] Well, well, well. Now, this is interesting. 好啊 现在就有趣了
[29:24] Grr! Laurel! 劳蕾尔
[29:26] Guys, are you ok? Do you copy? 大家还好吗 收到了吗
[29:29] Overwatch, we’re fine. 守望者 我们没事
[29:30] Ok, thermal imaging reads everyone’s still inside, 热成像显示每个人都依然还在房间里
[29:31] but they’ve gone in different directions. 但是他们都朝向不同的方向了
[29:33] I’m good. 我没事
[29:34] Find Anatoly! I’ve got Diaz! Go! 去找安纳托利 我去找迪亚兹 快
[29:37] Sure thing, Hoss. 没问题 大哥
[29:42] I knew this would happen. 我就知道会这样
[29:44] Why? 为什么
[29:45] We work with Oliver, we get in trouble. 只要和奥利弗一起行动 我们就会有麻烦
[29:46] The guy’s a walking death trap. 那家伙就是个移动的陷阱
[29:49] Who do you think taught him about traps? 那你们觉得是谁教他学会了陷阱
[30:08] Stop! 站住
[30:10] God, you’re persistent. It’s annoying. 天呐你还真是坚持不懈 真烦人
[30:38] The son of a bitch. 狗娘养的
[30:57] Dinah, no! 黛娜 不
[30:59] No! 不
[31:15] Laurel. Laurel. 劳蕾尔 劳蕾尔
[31:31] William. William, back away, son. 威廉 威廉 快回来 孩子
[31:36] Come here, come here, William. 快过来 威廉
[31:40] Your son wouldn’t want you to do this. 你的儿子不会希望你这么做的
[31:43] The person responsible for his death is in the vicinity, 该对他的死负责的人就在附近
[31:46] and I intend to drag them to hell with me. 我打算把他们一起拉进地狱
[31:51] I owe it to my son. 这是我欠我儿子的
[31:52] Come here. Come here. 过来 快过来
[31:55] You don’t have to be afraid, all right? 别害怕 好吗
[31:57] I’m right here with you. 我就在这儿陪着你
[32:01] And I love you very much. 我非常爱你
[32:03] William… 威廉
[32:07] I had an obligation to protect my son. 我有责任去保护我儿子
[32:11] It’s a father’s job– 保护你的孩子
[32:12] protect your child… 这是一个父亲的天职
[32:17] But I failed. 但我失败了
[32:19] I failed him utterly. 我彻底辜负了他
[32:26] All this time… 一直以来
[32:31] The man responsible for his death… 该为他的死负责的人
[32:37] was me. 是我
[32:47] Don’t you move. 别动
[32:57] I can’t believe he was ready to blow up the whole city. 我不能相信他竟打算炸掉整座城市
[33:00] Yeah. 是啊
[33:03] He lost his boy. 他失去了儿子
[33:05] I don’t even want to imag–well. 我都没法想象
[33:08] Yeah. 是啊
[33:12] What you did was very dangerous. 你刚才的举动非常危险
[33:13] I know. And I’m sorry. 我知道 我很抱歉
[33:20] I am never gonna let anything happen to you, William, 我绝不会让你出事的 威廉
[33:24] ever. 永远不会
[33:26] And I am promising you that I will do 而且我向你保证
[33:27] everything that I can to make sure 我会尽我全力保证自己
[33:29] nothing happens to me. 平安无事
[33:31] You can’t make that promise. 你没法做这样的保证
[33:32] I can make that promise. I just did. 我可以 我刚刚就做了
[33:34] I am right now. 就在这里
[33:39] Kiddo, I’ve been doing this a long time. 孩子 我做这行已经很久了
[33:45] So trust me. 所以请相信我
[33:49] Ok? 好吗
[33:51] Ok. 好的
[33:53] Thank you. 谢谢你
[33:55] I got to go talk to the others, all right? 我得去和其他人说几句 行吗
[33:59] Ok. 好的
[34:02] Where are we? 我们在哪儿
[34:03] If by we you mean Anatoly, Diaz, and Laurel… 如果你是说阿纳托利 迪亚兹和劳雷尔
[34:06] Completely in the wind. 完全不知道
[34:08] – Again? – Again. – 又这样 – 是的
[34:09] Again. 又这样
[34:11] Ok, well, Quentin’s walking Cayden James through booking right now. 昆汀此时正追踪凯登·詹姆斯
[34:13] Look. I know what you’re gonna say, 听着 我知道你们要说什么
[34:16] but I think finding Laurel needs to be our first priority. 但我觉得首要任务是找到劳雷尔
[34:18] Don’t make this personal, Dinah. 别把这事私人化了 黛娜
[34:19] Or, you know, more personal. Heh. 或者说 更私人化一点
[34:22] You heard her. 你们听到她说什么了
[34:24] She is the one who had Cayden James’ son killed. 是她害死了凯登·詹姆斯的儿子
[34:26] She is the one who set all of this into motion. 是她导致了这一切的发生
[34:28] – You don’t know that. – She confessed. – 你不知道 – 她都承认了
[34:30] She was pushing James’ buttons, D. 她是为了激怒詹姆斯 D
[34:32] How did she manage to blind all of you this much? 她是怎么把你们都骗了的
[34:35] You’re the one that’s not seeing clearly, 你才是那个没看清的人
[34:37] if you ask me, Dinah. 如果非要我说的话 黛娜
[34:38] I didn’t. 我是没看清
[34:40] Hey, hey. 嘿 嘿
[34:42] You’re better than this. 你不止于此
[34:49] I guess we’re leaving now. 我觉得我们该走了
[34:51] Yeah, we’re leaving now. 是的 我们该走了
[34:53] Just to be clear, 就明确一点
[34:55] whatever happened doesn’t change anything. 无论发生什么都不会改变任何事
[34:57] Yeah, we’re glad that we took down Cayden James, 是啊 拿下凯登·詹姆斯是很开心
[35:00] but we’re still doing our own thing. 但我们还是做我们的老本行
[35:04] Please try and keep Dinah in line. 请尽量留住黛娜
[35:07] No promises, Hoss. 不敢保证
[35:09] In case you haven’t noticed, 怕你们还没注意到
[35:11] we’re not having a lot of luck with that right now. 但我们现在没什么运气了
[35:16] Well, we saved the city again 我们又一次拯救了这座城市
[35:19] and got Cayden James. 而且抓到了凯登·詹姆斯
[35:23] Yeah. Why doesn’t it feel like we won? 为什么感觉我们没赢呢
[35:36] I must say this visit is somewhat predictable. 我得说我料到了这次会面
[35:40] Well, I needed to look you in the eyes, Cayden. 我需要看着你的眼睛 凯登
[35:46] I need to know that this surrender of yours… 我需要知道这次投降
[35:53] Isn’t some sort of ploy. 不是你的什么诡计
[35:57] I’ve had bad luck with that tactic. 我在这方面实在没什么好运
[36:00] You prevented me from doing the unspeakable 你昨晚阻止了我造成不可言状的
[36:02] last night. 危害
[36:05] I’m sure Owen would have been ashamed of me, 欧文如果在一定会为我感到羞耻的
[36:08] but then he always was. 他以前就一直这样
[36:13] These are my best guesses 这是关于你们去哪儿能找到
[36:15] as to where you might find my former allies 我以前同伙的最好猜测
[36:17] along with the account number 还有银行账户
[36:19] to a bank in Corto Maltese 在柯多马缇斯
[36:20] where I placed all the money 我把从这座城市偷走的钱
[36:22] I embezzled from the city. 全都放在那儿了
[36:24] Thank you. 谢了
[36:26] I would ask one thing in return. 我只想要求一件事
[36:32] Permission to visit my son’s grave. 请允许我去看看我儿子
[36:37] I can arrange that. 我会安排的
[36:44] Be a better father than I was, Oliver. 做个比我称职的父亲吧 奥利弗
[36:59] If this is another feeble attempt 如果这又是一次想从我身上
[37:01] to extract information from me, 获取信息的无谓尝试
[37:03] I–I warn you I will continue to invoke 我 我警告你们我会继续援引
[37:07] my fifth amendment protections. 第五修正案的保护措施
[37:10] I’m very sorry to have to tell you this, Mr. James, 我们很遗憾的通知你 詹姆斯先生
[37:13] but… 但是
[37:15] Your son Owen was found murdered last night. 你儿子欧文昨晚被发现遭遇谋杀
[37:21] No. He’s…He’s 18. 不可能 他 他才18岁
[37:25] N–no. 不
[37:26] Who would want to hurt my boy? 谁会想伤害我儿子
[37:29] I’m afraid we don’t know. 很抱歉我们并不知道
[37:36] I am truly very sorry, Cayden. 真的非常遗憾 凯登
[37:57] Hey, what’s the story, morning glory? 嗨 有什么事 晨光之荣耀
[38:03] I used to say that to you 我以前经常这么对你说
[38:04] when you were a little girl, you know? 在你还是个小女孩的时候 知道吗
[38:06] The other you. 另一个你
[38:08] I already told you. 我已经告诉过你了
[38:10] I know what you told me. 我知道你告诉过我了
[38:11] What you told me was a lie. 你告诉我的是个谎言
[38:13] But it’s–James said it: 但事实是 詹姆斯说了
[38:17] You hesitated when you killed Sobel. 你杀索贝尔的时候犹豫了
[38:19] So what if I did? 那如果我真杀了呢
[38:21] It means there’s a piece– 这意味着有那么一小片
[38:22] maybe just a small piece, but it means 也许只是很小的一片 但这意味着
[38:24] that there is a piece of my daughter 我女儿的灵魂有一小片
[38:26] in you somewhere. 在你的身体里
[38:29] And I’m gonna get it out whatever it takes. 无论如何我都会找到它
[39:04] Didn’t think we’d end up here. 没想到我们最后在这见面吧
[39:10] SCPD custody. 星城警署拘留所
[39:14] You know, I saw this playing out a lot of ways. 你知道吗 这种场面我见得多了
[39:18] I got to tell you… 但我得告诉你
[39:23] I wasn’t expecting this. 我没料到这一幕
[39:25] I assume it would be foolish to think 我认为把这当做一次救援行动
[39:27] that this is a rescue operation. 是非常愚蠢的
[39:30] You were always the smartest guy in the room. 你以前总是这屋里最聪明的人
[39:35] You thought you always had everybody pegged. 你以为所有人尽在你掌控之中
[39:39] You put everyone in your little boxes. 你把所有人放在你的小盒子里
[39:42] You always understood what they were thinking, 你总是知道他们在想什么
[39:45] how they’d react, 他们如何反应
[39:47] but you’re realizing now 但你现在应该明白了
[39:49] you didn’t really know anything, did you? 你并不是无所不知 对吗
[39:54] I’m afraid I don’t take your meaning, 我恐怕不知道你在说什么
[39:57] Mr. Diaz. 迪亚兹先生
[39:58] Is that so? 真的吗
[40:01] You’re supposed to be the smart one. 你应该是聪明的那个啊
[40:09] You made some moves. 你做了一些事
[40:11] Then I made some moves. 然后我做了一些事
[40:13] Queen is under indictment now. 奎恩现在正面临公诉
[40:16] His team is fractured in a million pieces. 他的团队已支离破碎
[40:19] And this city– oh, this city– 而这座城 哦这座城
[40:26] it’s primed for a takeover. 已准备好了易主他人
[40:31] You see, guys like you never understand these things. 你看 像你这种人永远不会明白这些
[40:35] Why destroy a city 当你想要占领一座城时
[40:39] when you could take it over? 为什么要摧毁它呢
[40:43] I suppose this accounts for your presence here. 我猜这就是你在这儿的原因吧
[40:47] Mm-hmm. 嗯哼
[40:50] The new police captain– 新的警局队长
[40:51] she’s on my payroll, 是我的手下
[40:54] along with a few other city officials. 还有其他的一些行政官员
[41:00] Arclight was a big help 弧光在削减人员方面
[41:04] in thinning the herd for me. 为我出了大力
[41:06] I suspect you’re not done thinning the herd. 我猜你还没削减完吧
[41:14] Well, you were always talking about 你一直在说
[41:16] how much you miss your son. 你有多想念你儿子
[41:18] In case you didn’t know, 怕你不知道
[41:20] I’m the one who had him killed. 我才是那个杀了他的人
[41:32] Tell your boy… 替我向你儿子
[41:35] I said hello. 问好
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第6季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第6季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme