Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第6季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第6季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] My name is Oliver Queen. 我是奥利弗·奎恩
[00:04] After 5 years in hell, I returned home 五年里 我被困在地狱
[00:06] With only one goal– to save my city. 我回来只有一个目标 拯救我的城市
[00:09] Today, I fight that war on two fronts. 现在我有两个身份
[00:11] By day, I lead star city as its mayor, 白天 我是星城的市长
[00:14] But by night, I am someone else. 而晚上 我是另一个人
[00:16] I am…something else. 我是 另一个存在
[00:18] I am the Green Arrow. 我就是绿箭侠
[00:21] Previously on “Arrow”… 《绿箭》前情回顾
[00:23] Traitor! I’m taking you to hell with– 叛徒 我要让你下地狱
[00:27] Sorry you didn’t get to know your father. 很遗憾你没能更多了解你父亲
[00:29] I guess you’re stuck knowing me. 看来你只能了解我了
[00:30] What I saw in her is what I see here. 我在她身上看到了她
[00:33] Sounds crazy, but if there is, 很疯狂 但如果
[00:35] There’s–there’s some way to get through to her. 有办法说服她
[00:37] We have a massively huge problem. 我们遇上无比巨大的大麻烦了
[00:38] – What is it? – The nanothermite when combined -怎么了 -将纳米铝热剂和炸药结合在一起
[00:40] with the explosive creates a thermobaric weapon. 可以制造出热压弹武器
[00:42] Cayden james could do it, 凯登·詹姆斯绝对能做出来
[00:43] And he’d probably detonate it in a populated area. 他八成会在人口密集区引爆
[00:45] Maximize casualties. 使伤亡最大化
[00:46] Your city’s entire infrastructure 你这座城市所有的基础设施
[00:48] is under my control– 都在我的掌控之下
[00:50] Buildings, institutions, even people 所有的大楼和机构 包括民众
[00:54] all under my dominion. 都在我控制之下
[00:56] These are innocent people. 那些都是无辜的人
[00:57] And you can save them by wiring $10 million 而你可以拯救他们
[01:01] into that offshore account no later than 11:30 tonight 只要今晚11点半前把一千万美金转入海外账户
[01:06] And every night. 每天转账一次
[01:07] Wire the money. 电汇钱款
[01:18] All right. We’re all set here. 好 布置就绪
[01:21] Captain Hill, thank you for stepping up 希尔队长 感谢你出面
[01:23] to lead the department. 带领警署
[01:24] I wish it was under better circumstances. 我倒希望是在更好的环境下
[01:26] After tonight, they will be. 过了今晚就是了
[01:27] All right. Take me through the details. 好 带我过一遍细节
[01:29] We know Cayden James is monitoring traffic 我们知道凯登·詹姆斯在监控进出城市的
[01:31] in and out of the city–airports, highways, ports, 机场 高速公路 港口的交通
[01:34] But the shoreline might be the blind spot. 但海岸线可能是盲区
[01:35] Specifically, right here, there’s no satellite 比如这里没有大约有10分钟
[01:38] flyover for about 10 minutes. 没有卫星绕行
[01:39] – That’s our window. – And SWAT has the perimeter, -这就是我们的机会 -而且特警有巡逻队
[01:41] so no one’s getting in or out without us knowing it. 所以只要有人进出就会被我们知道
[01:43] Good. When do we make contact? 好 我们什么时候联络
[01:45] Should be any minute. 随时都会
[01:58] Mr. Mayor, I’m Alex Scott, A.R.G.U.S. 市长先生 我是阿历克斯·斯科特 天眼会的
[02:01] – Good to meet you. – We’re good to move? -你好 -我们可以行动了吗
[02:03] Yes. 是的
[02:04] All clear on shore. Exit, exit. 岸上一切就绪 出来出来
[02:08] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[02:08] No. Just some weird feedback. 没事 只是有些怪回音
[02:09] Are your comms line of sight? 你们的通信是在视线范围内的吗
[02:10] No. We’re patched in. 不 是临时接入的
[02:11] You got to get those things off! 快把那东西丢了
[02:15] Got to get the other divers out of the water! 得让其他潜水员上岸
[02:45] $70 million. 7千万
[02:52] At this point, we’ve got maybe another day or two. 到现在 我们还能撑一两天
[02:54] What about the federal government? 联邦政府怎么说
[02:56] I mean, don’t they have plans for this kind of stuff? 他们没有应对策略吗
[02:58] A.R.G.U.S was our best shot, 天眼会曾是我们最好的机会
[02:59] And Cayden James was ready for it. 而凯登·詹姆斯也有所应对
[03:01] I–I think that we are on our own. 我觉得只能靠我们自己了
[03:06] So does that mean I go forward 也就是说我要去准备
[03:07] with the emergency bomb shelters? 紧急爆炸避难所了
[03:08] Yeah. We need a contingency. 是的 得做好这个打算
[03:10] It–it won’t save everyone, 救不了所有人
[03:13] but it’s a– it’s a start. 但这是个开始
[03:17] How’s William holding up? 威廉那边怎么样
[03:18] Doing as well as can be expected. 和预期的差不多
[03:19] He’s holed up at an A.R.G.U.S. safe house 他和蕾莎带着PS4
[03:23] with raisa and a playstation 4. 藏在天眼会的安全屋了
[03:27] You look like you could use some rest. 你看上去需要休息
[03:29] I’ll get some if you will. 你休息的话我就休息
[03:30] Like brother, like sister, I guess. 有其兄就有其妹
[03:36] Hey. Don’t worry, ok? 别担心 好吗
[03:38] Cayden James is not the 凯登·詹姆斯不是
[03:39] first guy to try to take our city hostage. 第一个试图胁迫城市的人了
[03:42] We will figure it out. 我们会有办法的
[03:51] Cayden James’ hold on Star city has reached 8 days 凯登·詹姆斯已经控制星城长达8天了
[03:54] and counting now with all routes 现在所有进出城市的路线
[03:56] in and out of the city under James’ control. 都在他的控制之下
[03:59] Though Mayor Queen has urged for calm, 尽管奎恩市长竭力安抚民情
[04:01] tensions are running high as the threat 紧张情绪依然随着
[04:03] of the thermobaric bomb continues to loom. 热压弹逼近的威胁而升温
[04:06] With supplies running low and desperation growing, 随着供应品越来越少 大家越来越绝望
[04:09] many are left wondering, 很多人都想知道
[04:11] how long will the city last before it implodes? 城市在爆炸前还能撑多久
[04:14] That’s a damn good question. 问的好
[04:39] You’re late. 你迟到了
[04:41] Sorry. SCPD’s been dealing with the fallout 抱歉 星城警署一直在处理
[04:43] from last night’s debacle. 昨晚的崩溃带来的影响
[04:45] I didn’t know about the A.R.G.U.S. team 我都不知道天眼会的存在
[04:46] until after Cayden killed them. 直到凯登杀了他们
[04:49] You believe me, right? 你信我的 对吧
[04:50] Cayden James likes to play things close to the vest, 凯登·詹姆斯行事谨慎
[04:53] even with the people he’s supposedly in league with. 即使和同盟一起也是如此
[04:55] Which makes finding the location 所以找到热压弹的位置
[04:56] of the thermobaric bomb very difficult. 很难
[05:01] You believe me, right, 你信我的 对吧
[05:02] about not knowing about the A.R.G.U.S. divers? 我真的不知道天眼会的潜水员
[05:05] I already told you I do. 我已经告诉你我信了
[05:06] I guess what I’m asking is 我想问的是
[05:10] Do you trust me? 你信我吗
[05:23] Does that answer your question? 这算回答了吗
[05:38] – Sorry I’m late. – Don’t be sorry. -抱歉迟到了 -没事
[05:41] Just don’t be late. 下次别迟到了
[05:42] Vincent Sobel, meet Dinah Drake. 文森特·索贝尔 见下黛娜·德雷克
[05:52] Tina Boland is my cover name. 蒂娜·博兰是我的化名
[05:54] Tina Boland? You got quite the rep. 蒂娜·博兰 你挺有名的
[05:58] No idea you were a cop. 不知道你是个警察
[05:59] That’s the idea, isn’t it? 这下你知道了
[06:01] Vince has spent the last 8 months 文斯过去8个月潜伏在
[06:02] in Sean Sonus’ operation. 肖恩·索纳斯的组织里
[06:05] And he is smart. 他很狡诈
[06:07] He makes sure that no one person ever sees 他确保不让任何人了解
[06:08] enough of the whole picture. 所有的事情
[06:10] Sounds like you could use an extra set of hands. 听上去你需要帮忙的
[06:12] And eyes and ears. 还有眼线
[06:16] I got to tell you, 我得告诉你
[06:18] Sonus isn’t just smart. 索纳斯不止狡诈
[06:19] He’s unpredictable. 而且很难预测
[06:24] This could go south fast. 情况很可能会急转直下
[06:26] When do we start? 我们什么时候开始
[06:32] Didn’t know we were having a clubhouse meeting. 我都不知道我们有一场俱乐部会所的会面
[06:35] Only boys allowed today or what? 是只有男士才能参与吗
[06:39] Ms. Lance is en route. 兰斯小姐在路上
[06:42] This is less a meeting than it is a wake 这不是一场会面 而是
[06:44] for Mr. Sheck. 对夏克先生的唤醒
[06:47] He bought the farm a week ago. 他一周前买下集群
[06:50] I didn’t think we were sentimental like that. 我不觉得我们会这么介意
[06:52] It’s not sentimental. 这不叫介意
[06:55] Surprised. 是惊讶
[06:57] Oliver would not kill man this way. 奥利弗不会这样杀人
[07:01] None of his team would. 他的小队的人都不会
[07:02] The place wasn’t lacking for cops. 这里不缺警察
[07:05] One of them probably took him out. 可能是警察干掉他的
[07:11] What’s really behind this sudden paranoia? 你们那么偏执 是什么原因
[07:15] Mr. Queen was obviously able to get word 很明显 在我们布置在城里的警戒线外
[07:17] outside the cordon we placed around the city. 奎恩先生能够传话
[07:19] To A.R.G.U.S., you mean? 传话给天眼会吗
[07:22] – He seems more than capable. – Agreed, -他做到这个太轻松了 -没错
[07:24] but it was unexpected, 但出乎意料
[07:26] as was Mr. Sheck’s demise. 正如夏克先生的死
[07:32] I don’t like surprises, 我不喜欢惊讶
[07:35] and I like even less the feeling 我一点也不喜欢这种
[07:37] that I can’t trust my comrades. 无法相信伙伴的感觉
[07:40] It sounds like it’s just me you don’t trust. 听上去你不信任的只有我
[07:42] If I didn’t, you wouldn’t be drawing breath right now, Mr. Sobel. 如果我不信你 你早就断气了 索贝尔先生
[07:55] I love your face, 我喜欢你的脸
[07:56] but that is just not a good face. 但现在你心情不好
[08:00] What’s up? 怎么了
[08:01] Just spent the past two hours trying 我花了两个小时尝试
[08:02] to convince the city council 说服市议会
[08:05] that we will get out from underneath Cayden James’ thumb. 我们会打败凯登·詹姆斯
[08:08] I’m not sure even I believe that at this point. 我都不确定自己现在能相信这事
[08:16] You know what I’m looking forward to 你知道一旦打败凯登·詹姆斯后
[08:17] once we put Cayden James away? 我想干什么吗
[08:19] – What’s that? – Our honeymoon. -干什么 -度蜜月
[08:23] We are going on a honeymoon, right? 我们要去度蜜月的 对吧
[08:25] – Aruba. – Aruba. Ooh. -阿鲁巴岛 -阿鲁巴岛
[08:30] Any news here? 这里有新消息吗
[08:32] We split the city in half with the other team. 我们和另一个小队把城市分成两块
[08:34] Divide and conquer is not getting us any closer 分歧和征服不会让我们
[08:36] to finding Cayden James. 找到凯登·詹姆斯
[08:37] Our sector has been quiet for a few hours. 我们的区域过去几个小时都没动静
[08:41] “Has been” Being the operative phrase. 过去几个小时是关键词
[08:44] Ok. Facial recognition picked up vigilante. 面部识别系统认出治安维持者了
[08:46] Despite his mask having no face, 尽管戴着面具
[08:48] Cayden James’ people don’t ordinarily walk around like that. 凯登·詹姆斯的人一般不会这样出现
[08:50] We might have caught a break. 我们也许能松口气了
[08:51] Let’s text John the location. 发信息给约翰告诉他位置
[09:03] I’m headed your way. 我朝你那里去了
[09:18] You going somewhere? 你要去哪儿
[09:19] Where’s Cayden James? 凯登·詹姆斯在哪
[09:25] You’re making a mistake. 你在犯错
[09:26] You’ve got 3 seconds. 你有3秒时间
[09:28] – Oliver, listen. – 1… -奥利弗 听我说 -一
[09:29] – I’m trying to stop Cayden. – 2… -我已经试着阻止凯登了 -二
[09:31] – I can’t blow my cover. – 3. -但我不能暴露自己 -三
[09:35] Hold your fire! Don’t shoot, don’t shoot! 停火 不要动手 不要开枪
[09:36] – He’s a friendly! – What?! -他是我们这边的 -什么
[09:39] He’s here for a meet with us. 他来这是为了见我们
[09:40] He’s undercover with James’ group. 他在詹姆斯团伙里做卧底
[09:42] We were gonna tell you guys… eventually. 我们本来要告诉你们的 最后总会说的
[09:53] I can’t believe that you had time 我简直不敢相信你还有时间
[09:55] to secretly put all this together 去把这些东西偷偷组装起来
[09:56] and continue starting our startup. 同时还能兼顾我们的创业
[09:59] Well, being single does wonders for your time management. 自从单身 时间管理效率高到起飞
[10:03] Ok. On your next date, you are not allowed to lead with that. 好吧 你下次约会的时候可不能用那句开场
[10:06] How do you know you can trust him? 你怎么知道你们可以相信他呢
[10:08] He saved my life last week. 他上周救了我的命
[10:10] Killed one of James’ men to do it. 为了救我还杀了詹姆斯的一个手下
[10:11] And he’s in love with Dinah. 而且他还深爱着黛娜
[10:13] Just stating facts. 只是陈述客观事实
[10:15] Vince is working on locating the thermobaric bomb. 文斯正在加紧调查热压弹的位置
[10:17] We take that out of play, 如果能解除那个威胁
[10:19] and we got the situation handled. 那我们就可以控制住局势了
[10:22] What kind of progress are you making 那你找热压弹
[10:23] locating the bomb? 有进展了吗
[10:24] Not much. Cayden keeps the bomb 没什么进展 凯登一直在
[10:26] on the move constantly 改变热压弹的存储位置
[10:27] and has become especially paranoid 特别是自从我杀了他的一个手下之后
[10:29] since I killed one of his men. 他就变得极其猜忌多疑
[10:31] Your stunt with A.R.G.U.S. last night didn’t help matters. 昨晚天眼会的那个小把戏也没有什么帮助
[10:33] So why don’t you just take 那你为什么不直接
[10:35] us to where Cayden and his men are hiding? 带我们去凯登和他手下藏身的地方去
[10:36] Because the second you show up, he’ll detonate the bomb. 因为只要你一现身 他就会引爆炸弹
[10:40] With the amplifier he has, 再加上他手上的放大器
[10:42] he’ll take out the city. 他可以移平整个城市
[10:43] He’s right, and until we find out 他说得对 除非我们能确定
[10:44] where that bomb is, we’ve got no moves. 热压弹的位置 不然我们不能轻举妄动
[10:46] Ok. Well, then we just– we find out where the bomb is. 好吧 那我们 我们来一起找炸弹的位置
[10:49] Last year, we used a sniffer device 去年 我们曾利用一个嗅探器
[10:50] to pull information from Prometheus’ mother’s house. 从普罗米修斯母亲的房子那获得信息
[10:52] You want to use the same device for Cayden James? 你想用同一招对付凯登·詹姆斯
[10:54] That’s exactly what I want to do. 我就是想这么干
[10:55] We can gather all his ones and zeroes. 我们可以收集到他所有的数据信息
[10:56] There’s got to be a scrap of data left in there somewhere. 那一定会有些许残留的可用信息
[10:58] Then we have someone to plant Felicity’s toy for us. 现在还有内线能帮我们安置费利西蒂的装置
[11:01] Yeah. There’s just one small problem. 其实 这里还是有一个小问题
[11:03] – Just one? – Well, two, actually. -只有一个吗 -好吧 其实有两个问题
[11:06] The sniffer needs to be manually implanted into Cayden’s server. 嗅探器必须人工安装到凯登的服务器上
[11:09] No. No, no. There’s no way he can do that 不行 没门 在不惊动凯登的前提下
[11:10] without Cayden noticing, Felicity, 他是绝对没有办法做到的 费利西蒂
[11:12] especially now that he’s circling the wagons. 特别是现在他正严阵以待的时候
[11:13] I knew what I signed up for. 我早就知道做卧底的代价是什么
[11:16] I didn’t expect this to be easy. 我已经料到这条路不好走
[11:20] – What else? – Ok. Cayden’s server is deep -还有呢 -好的 凯登的服务器
[11:22] within the building, so while our comms will be working, 深藏在大楼内部 所以当通讯器运转起来
[11:24] transmitting a data pull that large, it requires line of sight. 要传输的数据量极大 旁边需要有人看着
[11:27] Which means you have to install the sniffer, 换句话说你必须亲自去安装嗅探器
[11:29] then wait for it to download the content of Cayden James’ server. 然后等着下载凯登·詹姆斯服务器的所有内容
[11:31] Making sure Cayden doesn’t see you or the sniffer. 确保别让凯登看到你或者嗅探器
[11:32] – That would be bad, very bad. – And then get it outside -不然下场会很惨 -然后再把数据带出来
[11:34] so you can transmit the files. 这样你才能传输文件
[11:35] Yeah. That sounds like more than two problems. 好吧 这听起来可远不止两个小问题
[11:37] Sounds like a good way of getting yourself killed. 听起来倒是个自杀的好方法
[11:40] Then it’s a good thing I heal fast. 不过还好我自愈得很快
[11:43] Vince…may I speak with you, please? 文斯 请问我能和你聊两句吗
[11:55] Ms. Queen, I’m telling you there is nothing liquid, 奎恩女士 我告诉过你已经没有流动资金了
[11:58] and we have no way of borrowing capital. 而且我们也没办法借到更多资产
[11:59] Jay, that’s just not gonna work for us, 杰伊 那样没办法解决我们的问题
[12:01] so I need you to try to find more money. 所以我需要你去尽力找来更多的钱
[12:08] I might be able to pull a few hundred thousand, but that– 我也许能搞来几十万 但
[12:10] That’s not gonna be enough money for Cayden James, 那点钱绝对没法满足凯登·詹姆斯
[12:13] so I just– I need you to try and find some more. 所以我 我需要你尽全力去找来更多的钱
[12:20] Sorry. Sometimes, he just needs to be pushed a little bit. 抱歉 有的时候 他就是需要一点点压力
[12:27] Quentin, what’s up? 昆汀 怎么了
[12:28] Uh, she’s been following me. 她一直在跟踪我
[12:30] – Laurel? – Yeah. -劳蕾尔吗 -对
[12:31] It–it started a couple of days ago. 这 这件事是几天前开始的
[12:33] Ok. Have you talked to her? 你有跟她聊过吗
[12:35] Not quite. 没怎么聊过
[12:40] Every time I turn around, she disappears. 每次我转身的时候 她就消失不见了
[12:42] What do you think it means? 你觉得这件事说明了什么
[12:44] I think maybe we made some kind of connection. 我觉得可能我们之间存在着某种联系
[12:46] She wants to reach out, but…she’s afraid. 她想来找我 但 她又很害怕
[12:51] Does that sound crazy? 那听起来是不是很疯狂
[12:52] No. Not after everything we’ve seen lately. No. 不 跟我们最近见到的事相比差远了 不
[12:56] – So what do we do? – If it seems like -那我们怎么办 -如果这看起来像是
[12:58] she’s trying to reach out to you, 她想要来找你
[13:00] then–I don’t know– maybe we just got to find 那我也不清楚 也许我们可以想办法
[13:04] a way for you to reach out to her. 让你可以去反过来找到她
[13:13] What’s on your mind? 你是怎么想的
[13:15] Dinah, Curtis, and Rene trust you. 黛娜 柯蒂斯和雷内都相信你
[13:18] I’m not there yet. 我可不相信你
[13:19] I want you to try to imagine 我希望你努力想象一下
[13:20] how little I give a damn. 我会有多在乎你是否相信我
[13:22] You’ve taken a shot at me. 你曾经对我开过枪
[13:25] Matter of fact, you’ve taken a shot 事实上 你对那个房间里的几乎每个人
[13:26] at nearly everybody in that room, 都拔枪相向过
[13:28] so I will be convinced that you are not 所以我需要你说服我让我相信
[13:31] playing us the way that you claim 你不会像你戏弄凯登·詹姆斯那样
[13:33] to be playing Cayden James. 来戏弄我们
[13:35] I don’t have to convince you 我完全没有必要说服你
[13:38] because you’re not stopping me from doing this. 因为你不会阻止我去做这件事的
[13:41] – Are you sure? – I am, -你确定吗 -当然
[13:43] because you know saving this city means 因为你知道要想拯救这座城市
[13:45] doing whatever’s necessary, 就意味着必要时行非常之事
[13:47] and you know that means using me. 用非常之人 也就是我
[14:01] Did Oliver push you to do this? 奥利弗刚刚逼你做这件事了吗
[14:04] He didn’t have to, D. It’s the right play. 他无需那么做 小戴 这是个好办法
[14:08] Hey. It’s gonna be ok. 听着 不会有事的
[14:10] I’m not so sure. Something just doesn’t feel right, 我不确定 感觉就是有些不对劲
[14:13] you know, the same way it did for you 你知道的 就跟索纳斯那个案子
[14:14] when everything went bad with Sonus. 你出事时的感觉一模一样
[14:16] That was my call, D. 那是我的决定 小戴
[14:17] Don’t you wear that guilt. 与你无关 你无需自责
[14:20] I don’t want to lose you again. 我不想再失去你一次了
[14:21] I’m so happy to hear that, 我很开心听到你这么说
[14:24] and you won’t. 而且你也不会失去我
[14:38] Aces and queens. 一对A一对圈
[14:40] Got me. 要不起
[14:42] And you are in the black barely. 你已经隐约有些盈利了
[14:46] – Thanks. – Yeah. This cash inflow -谢谢 -没事 这笔从旧金山
[14:48] coming from San Francisco was huge, 流入的现金流金额很大
[14:50] but it wasn’t very efficient. 但利用率却并不高
[14:52] You know, if I knew more, I might be able 如果我能知道更多细节 我也许可以
[14:53] to maximize the revenue stream. 帮你将收入最大化
[14:56] Sorry. I know I’m not supposed to ask specifics. 抱歉 我知道我不应该问那么多细节
[15:00] Just we need a little more of it, that’s all I’m saying. 我只是想说 我们只需要一点点细节而已
[15:03] I’ll take that under advisement. 我会仔细考虑你的提议
[15:06] All right. 好吧
[15:08] Well, I’m going to go home for the night. 那我今晚就先回家了
[15:16] Good night, boys. 晚安 伙计们
[15:17] I’ll walk with you. 我陪你走回去
[15:19] Can’t let a lady walk home alone, hmm? 不能让女士独自走回家 对吧
[15:25] That was subtle. What, you didn’t have a neon sign? 好棒棒啊 你怎么不挂块牌匾说咱俩认识呢
[15:28] It’s fine. No one noticed. 没关系 没人注意到
[15:37] So what’d his books say? 他本子上都记了些什么
[15:39] He’s got a boatload of money floating around 他有大量来历不明的钱
[15:40] neither of us have eyes on, 我们都没有发现
[15:42] and seriously, Vince, 另外说真的 文斯
[15:44] Sonus should not see us together. 索纳斯不应该看到咱俩在一起
[15:45] They all think I’m just trying to get in your pants. 他们都以为我只是想和你上床
[15:50] Well, if only wishing made it so. 好吧 如果只是这样的话就来吧
[16:04] Nice. Love what you guys haven’t done with the place. 真好 我真喜欢你们保持现状原样的样子
[16:08] Let’s get this over with. 没话说就别尬聊了
[16:09] We, uh, turned your room into a home gym because– 我们其实把你的房间改成家庭健身房了
[16:13] because this extremely awkward situation 因为这种极端尴尬的场合
[16:14] needs to be masked with humor. 需要幽默来缓解一下
[16:16] I think what she means to say is welcome back. 我想她要说的是欢迎你们回来
[16:18] We have the inside man. You have the tech. 我们有线人 你们有技术
[16:21] That’s the only reason we’re back, hoss. 我们回来只是为了强强合作 大哥
[16:23] – Is Vince on site? – Should be as of 5 minutes ago. -文斯到位了吗 -五分钟前就该到位了
[16:26] That is if everything goes according to plan. 如果所有事都能按照计划走的话
[16:29] You sound like it might not. 听你的语气好像会有变数
[16:30] Vince said he doesn’t have access to the server room, 文斯说过他没有进入服务器房间的权限
[16:32] so if anyone spots him in there, he’s gonna have 所以如果任何人看到他在那里
[16:34] a lot of explaining to do. 他可就有的解释了
[16:35] We’ve got eyes. 有画面了
[16:37] – Can I talk to him? – Yeah. -我能和他说话吗 -当然
[16:39] Hey, Vince. You get any kind of bad feeling here at all, 文斯 只要在那有任何不好的预兆
[16:42] you abort, you hear me? 你就马上撤退 听清楚了吗
[16:44] Don’t worry. I’ll see you soon. 别担心 我们一会儿就能见面了
[16:48] He’s at the server. 他到服务器那里了
[16:50] The door to the server room’s locked. 服务器房间的门是锁着的
[16:53] You guys have a solve for this? 你们有办法开锁吗
[16:54] Try 06141998. 试试06141998
[16:57] – Try? – It’s his son’s birthday. -试试 -那是他儿子的生日
[17:00] If you’re wrong, he’s dead. 你要是猜错了 他就死定了
[17:00] I’m not gonna be wrong. 我不会错的
[17:10] Ok, Vince. You’re in the red zone. 好的 文斯 你已经进入了禁区
[17:11] Just let the sniffer do its thing. 剩下的让嗅探器完成就可以了
[17:23] 80 terabytes of data. You guys can get comfortable. 80兆兆字节的数据 你们不用那么紧张了
[17:25] This is gonna take a minute. 一分钟应该就能搞定
[17:29] Mr. Sobel? 索贝尔先生
[17:33] Frak. 上帝呀
[17:36] I think we need to talk. 我想我们得好好聊聊了
[17:41] All of my people have specific domains. 我手下的人都各有所长
[17:44] I don’t believe that I.T. is one of yours, 而我相信电脑技术绝非你的长项
[17:46] which means you would not have 这也意味着你不应该
[17:48] a proper passcode to enter. 知道进入这里的正确密码
[17:50] How much data’s been copied? 已经复制好了多少数据
[17:52] 20% 20%.
[17:53] No, but Mr. Sheck did. 我没有 但是夏克先生有
[17:55] He was a little more loose-lipped than you’d like. 他的嘴可没你想象中的那么紧
[17:58] Rest in peace. 愿他安息
[18:02] Still doesn’t explain what exactly you’re doing in here. 还是解释不了你到底在这干什么
[18:05] We got to pull him out. 我们得让他撤回来
[18:06] – Dinah, not yet. – Oliver! -黛娜 先别 -奥利弗
[18:08] OK, wait. Vince, if you want to stay alive, 好了 等等 文斯 如果你不想死
[18:10] repeat exactly what I say. 就一字不差地跟我说
[18:13] You think just… 你觉得…
[18:14] because I can handle a gun 仅仅因为我枪用得好
[18:15] doesn’t mean I know the difference 我就不知道
[18:16] between a trans-polymer hybrid and a fiber optic cable. 反式杂化聚合物和光纤的区别了吗
[18:21] I’m just impressed. 我只是很惊叹
[18:23] I wanted to know 我想知道
[18:24] how you maximized the data throughput. 你是怎么最大化数据流量的
[18:27] Sorry. I should have asked first. 抱歉 我应该先问一下的
[18:31] Perhaps. 或许吧
[18:34] I may have underestimated you. 我也许低估你了
[18:38] It seems that you have more skill than I gave you credit for. 看起来你会的比我预期的要多
[18:41] I keep telling people I’m more than just a pretty face. 我一直告诉别人我可不是样子货
[18:46] Keep him talking. We’re at 80%. 拖住他 完成80%了
[18:49] Funny thing is I underestimated you, too. 有趣的是我也低估你了
[18:53] – Is that right? – When you recruited me -此话怎讲 -当你雇我来帮你
[18:55] to help you take this city from Oliver Queen, 从奥利弗·奎恩手里夺回这座城市时
[18:58] I didn’t think you’d have the resolve 我没觉得你会下定决心
[18:59] to do what was necessary to make him fear you. 不择手段来让他畏惧你
[19:03] – I was wrong. – Does that mean that you -是我错了 -这么说
[19:06] also fear me, Mr. Sobel? 你也怕我吗 索贝尔先生
[19:08] I’d be a fool not to. 识时务者方为俊杰
[19:13] Such flattery. 真会奉承
[19:19] Are we done here? 还有什么事吗
[19:23] Yeah. We’re good. Take the sniffer and leave. 我们完成了 拿上嗅探器快走
[19:25] After you. 您先请
[19:36] It appears that Mr. Knyazev has returned from the port. 科尼亚杰夫先生从港口回来了
[19:40] – Join us in 5. – Absolutely. -5分钟后和我们汇合 -没问题
[19:45] – You were amazing. – Yeah, we’ll engrave -干得漂亮 -等你出来
[19:46] your Oscar when you’re out of the building. 我们得给你颁个奥斯卡了
[19:50] Heading out now. 现在出去
[19:57] – That’s our final offer. – Oh, please. -这是我们的最终出价了 -得了吧
[19:58] Your final offer is never really final, Sean. 你的出价总有商量余地的 肖恩
[20:01] You got a vise under there? 那你现在性致如何
[20:02] You want me to just gently put my nuts in it for you? 想跟我一起共度春宵吗
[20:05] So we gonna celebrate or what? 我们要庆祝一下吗
[20:07] I think she’s gonna drop half the product 我觉得她得丢掉一半的货
[20:09] and leave us with our asses hanging out 然后让我们闲得没事干了
[20:11] – like she did last time. – I’ll make good on my end. -就像上次一样 -我处理得好我的事
[20:12] You don’t need to worry about me. 你不用替我操心
[20:14] I’d take a look at your own house first. 换我就先管管自己手下的事
[20:16] What the hell are you talking about? 你什么意思
[20:17] The Darbinyans rooted out a mole last month, 达比尼扬家族上个月揪出了一个内鬼
[20:19] an OCB operative. 一个卧底特工
[20:21] A few fingernails later, he got very chatty. 一番酷刑之后 他就开口了
[20:23] According to him, you have a cop on your payroll. 据他所说 你雇的人里有一个警察
[20:36] Hold up. 等等
[20:37] Mr. James wants to see you. 詹姆斯先生要见你
[20:48] Did I teach you that move? 我教过你那招吗
[20:50] I taught you that move. 是我教你的
[20:55] All right. Transmitting now. 好了 开始发送
[20:58] It’s coming through. Man, this is the mother lode. 接收中 这可是重大发现
[21:00] We’re gonna need Alena on this to help us process. 我们需要阿莱娜帮我们处理
[21:02] Now get your ass back to Helix. 现在快回到”螺旋”那去
[21:04] On my way. 马上去
[21:10] We need to call Singh, 我们得联系辛格队长
[21:12] roll this thing up right now. 赶快了结这件事
[21:17] We don’t even have Sonus yet. 我们还没抓到索纳斯
[21:20] We’ve got enough. 我们做得够多了
[21:22] If the Alvarez buy falls through, 如果阿尔瓦雷斯这笔交易完成了
[21:24] We have got nothing. 我们就前功尽弃了
[21:26] Vince, we need Sonus in the room. 文斯 我们得让索纳斯露面
[21:29] We need money changing hands. 我们得抓到他现行
[21:31] I know, but what we don’t know 我知道 但我们不知道的是
[21:33] is which one of us is made. 我们俩谁暴露了
[21:35] Oh, baby. If Sonus knew anything at all, 宝贝 假如索纳斯听到了半点风声
[21:40] one of us would already be dead. 我们中的一个早就死了
[21:42] We’ve been working at this for months. 我们为此努力了几个月
[21:44] We’re close. You know, we’re so close. 我们离成功近在咫尺 近在咫尺
[21:49] Can’t pull the pin on this now. 紧要关头不能放弃
[21:54] All right. 好吧
[21:57] We’ll play it your way. 我们按你说的做
[22:03] Mr. Sobel. 索贝尔先生
[22:08] Sorry. I got a text from my girlfriend. 抱歉 我女朋友发来信息
[22:11] She’s at the hospital. Thinks it’s appendicitis. 她进医院了 得了阑尾炎
[22:14] Well, I’m sure the doctors are doing everything they can. 我相信医生们正全力救治
[22:17] I need you here for a rather important assignment. 我需要你去完成更重要的任务
[22:20] Yeah? What’s that? 是吗 什么任务
[22:22] Rooting out a traitor. 揪出一个叛徒
[22:35] Cayden sure has a lot of junk in his server 对于凯登这种你所谓”优秀”的人来说
[22:36] for someone who’s as type “A” as you say he is. 他在服务器上存了太多垃圾了
[22:38] Well, brilliant people are often slobs, 优秀的人大多邋遢
[22:41] or so I tell myself and my dates. 至少我对自己和我的约会对象这么说
[22:43] Show-off. I can’t even get a date. 炫耀 我连约会对象都没有
[22:46] – Anything yet? – Well, if by anything, you mean -有什么发现吗 -如果你说的发现是指
[22:47] the location of the bomb, 炸弹的地点的话
[22:49] no, not yet. 还没有
[22:50] OK. How much longer is this gonna take? 还要多久才能查到
[22:53] Yeah. How much longer do I got to be here, 我还得在这待多久
[22:55] because I’m starting to get PTSD. 我都快得创伤应激症了
[22:57] – Maybe an hour. -hopefully, less. -大概一小时 -也许更快
[22:59] I’m gonna head back to Helix. 我要回”螺旋”去
[23:00] I should have heard from Vince by now. 现在文斯应该有消息了
[23:02] I’ll go with you. 我和你一起去
[23:07] Sorry, boys. Guess I’m just lucky. 抱歉了伙计们 我运气不错
[23:10] More like pretty women make smart men dumb. 不如说漂亮女人让聪明男人变笨了
[23:12] Speak for yourself, Declan. 说的是你自己吧 德克兰
[23:13] Hey, Tina. Can I borrow you for a sec? 蒂娜 能借一步说话吗
[23:15] Yeah. What’s up? 什么事
[23:17] I got the Alvarez buy coming up. 我要完成阿尔瓦雷斯的这笔交易
[23:19] I wanted your expertise on the numbers. 我需要你在数字上的专长
[23:21] Yeah. Sure. You want me to dive in now? 没问题 我现在就开始干吗
[23:22] Yeah. You can start on page 12. 是的 从第12页开始
[23:24] I noticed something a little concerning. 我发现了点小问题
[23:29] Looks like your luck is up. 看样子你的好运到头了
[23:41] You were always the enigma, Mr. Sobel, 你总是像谜一样 索贝尔先生
[23:45] the vigilante willing to ally himself 一个甘愿伙同罪犯干掉
[23:49] with criminals to take out other vigilantes. 其他同行的治安维持者
[23:52] I must confess I never totally bought into it. 我坦白我从未真正相信过
[23:55] Given your background as an undercover operative, 鉴于你有做卧底特工的背景
[23:57] I would have been a fool to. 相信你才是愚蠢的行为
[23:59] I don’t strike you as a fool, do I? 我也没把你当愚蠢的人 不是吗
[24:01] No. You are coming off a little crazy, though. 是啊 不过你的确有点疯狂
[24:07] I’ve done good work for you. 我对你忠心耿耿
[24:11] I got no love for Oliver Queen. You know that. 我对奥利弗·奎恩毫无怜悯之情 你清楚的
[24:13] I don’t know anything for certain. 我从不下定论
[24:16] That’s what this is for. 这就是你沦落至此的原因
[24:37] I must admit that is fascinating. 我得承认这简直令人着迷
[24:39] You can torture me all you want. 任你怎么折磨我
[24:44] You’ll keep getting the same answer. 我的回答都不会改变
[24:48] I didn’t do anything. 我什么都没做
[24:50] I admire your tenacity, 我对你的坚韧表示敬佩
[24:52] but even a man who’s difficult to kill 但就算是难以轻易杀死的人
[24:55] cannot withstand torture, at least not forever. 也承受不了一辈子的折磨
[24:58] In my country, we do things a little– 在我的国家 我们的手段有点…
[25:00] how do you say– dirtier. 按你们的话说 更脏
[25:04] We’ll give the two of you some privacy. 我们给你们俩一点私人空间吧
[25:10] Okey-dokey. 好嘞
[25:21] Where shall we begin? 我们从哪开始
[25:29] OK, Thea. I’m inside. Are you sure she’s still following? 西娅 我进来了 你确定她还在跟着吗
[25:31] She’s right behind you. Keep moving. 她就在你身后 继续走
[25:34] All right. 好
[25:56] Laurel. 劳蕾尔
[25:58] Wait, wait, wait, wait. Don’t–don’t go, please. 等等 等等 别走 求你了
[26:04] – This was a mistake. – If you really thought that, -这是个错误 -如果你真那么认为
[26:06] you wouldn’t have spent the past few nights following me. 你就不会花几个晚上跟踪我了
[26:10] I think you want to talk. 我觉得你想谈谈
[26:11] There’s nothing to talk about. 没什么可谈的
[26:13] Then don’t. Just– just–just listen 那就别说话 只要 只要听就行了
[26:18] and watch. 还有看
[26:23] You see her? This is Laurel. 看见她了吗 这是劳蕾尔
[26:31] This is my Laurel. 这是我的劳蕾尔
[26:34] Oh, she was incredible. 她是那么优秀
[26:41] When I look into your eyes, 当我望着你的双眼
[26:44] I see the girl I raised. 我看到的是我亲手带大的女儿
[26:46] I see the same warmth, kindness, 我看到的是同样的暖意 善良
[26:50] the love, 不渝的爱
[26:52] and I see a hero. 和我眼中的英雄
[26:55] You just need to see it, too. 你也只需看清楚
[26:59] Please. 拜托了
[27:02] This isn’t me. This isn’t–this isn’t me! 这不是我 这不是…这不是我
[27:13] – Are you OK? – Yeah, I’m fine. -你还好吗 -我没事
[27:15] You know, I know it sounds crazy, 我知道这听起来很疯狂
[27:16] but I think I just saw my daughter in her eyes. 但我觉得我刚刚就在她眼中看见了我女儿
[27:21] I saw her. 我看到她了
[27:29] Vince didn’t make it back to Helix. 文斯没能回到”螺旋”
[27:31] Did he reach out to any of you? 他和你们联系了吗
[27:32] No. 没有
[27:33] Boom goes the dynamite! 真是千钧一发
[27:34] Maybe not the best choice 当前形势下说这种话
[27:36] of words considering the circumstances. 好像有点不合时宜
[27:37] Oh. If by circumstances you mean locating 如果你说的”当前形势”指的是
[27:39] Cayden’s bomb, then, yes, we just did. 找到凯登的炸弹 没错 我们找到了
[27:42] – Where? – Warehouse district, -在哪 -仓库区
[27:43] 10th and valley. 10号谷地
[27:44] What exactly are we walking ourselves into here? 我们要去的到底是个什么地方
[27:46] We have no idea. It’s a surveillance dead zone. 不知道 那里是监控盲区
[27:48] – We can’t really see a thing. – No surprise there. -我们什么也看不到 -意料之中
[27:50] The place is massive. 这地方很大
[27:51] Then we need everybody. 我们得全员出动
[27:54] Agreed? 同意吗
[27:59] – What’s that? – That’s Vince. -那是什么 -是文斯
[28:01] He just activated his comms. 他刚开启了通讯
[28:02] The pain stops once I have my answers. 说实话我就不让你受罪
[28:05] Vince. Oh, my god. We need to help him. 文斯 天啊 我们得帮帮他
[28:08] Hey. Look. Like Vince said, 听着 如文斯所说
[28:10] James is constantly moving the bomb. 詹姆斯在不断地移动炸弹
[28:12] This might be our only chance. 这或许是唯一的机会
[28:13] He is being tortured. 他在受折磨
[28:15] And he can handle it. 他能挺过去的
[28:16] With his healing abilities, 他可以自愈
[28:17] they can’t do anything to hurt him permanently. 不会留下永久伤痛
[28:19] As far as we know, this could be a trap. 目前来看可能是陷阱
[28:20] Once the bomb is rendered safe, 一旦炸弹危险排除了
[28:22] we go back in, we get Vince. 我们就回去救文斯
[28:24] He has already been made. By the time we get there, 他已经被设计了 等我们赶到
[28:26] that bomb is gonna be long gone! 炸弹早就不见了
[28:28] – You don’t know that. – Yes, I do. -不一定 -我敢肯定
[28:32] Look. We all got him into this. 是我们把他害成这样的
[28:34] We should all be getting him out! 我们都该去救他
[28:40] – Fine. I’ll do it myself. – Dinah. -好吧 我自己去 -黛娜
[28:44] Vince would not want you to do it this way. 文斯也不想你这样做
[28:45] Don’t you dare! 你敢
[28:47] You know damn well if it was Felicity out there, 你最清楚如果受折磨的是费利西蒂
[28:50] if it was Lyla, this wouldn’t even be up for debate. 如果是莱拉 根本就不用争论
[28:54] Vince is my family, 文斯是我的家人
[28:57] and I am not letting him die, not again. 我不会看着他又一次死去
[29:06] Dinah. 黛娜
[29:07] You’re not talking me out of this, Curtis. 不要劝我别去 柯蒂斯
[29:09] We know. 我们知道
[29:10] That’s why we’re coming with you. 所以我们跟你一起去
[29:12] You’re our family, too. 你也是我们的家人
[29:14] We’ll save Vince. 我们去救文斯
[29:16] You guys save the city. 你们去救城市
[29:20] We’re not gonna be able to cover the bomb’s location 没了一半的人手 我们没法
[29:21] with half the manpower. 找到炸弹的位置
[29:23] Looks like you’re gonna have to figure out a way, hoss. 那你们就得想办法了 大哥
[29:43] How much further? 还有多远
[29:44] About 100 yards or so, give or take. 大概有91米
[29:46] That might as well be a mile away at this rate. 照着速度倒不如离个一千六百多米
[29:47] Not if you draw their fire. 如果能吸引火力就不用了
[29:49] Follow the T-sphere. Go! 跟着T球 上
[30:25] Looks like your little buddy’s finally found us. 你的小兄弟好像终于找到我们了
[30:28] Took longer than expected. 比预期要久
[30:30] Good for us. Bad for him. 有利于我们 不利于他
[30:36] No sign of the bomb. You? 没看到炸弹 你呢
[30:45] Nothing. This place is too big to search, 没看到 这里太大了没法搜寻
[30:48] and we are gonna run out of time. 我们快来不及了
[30:55] I’ve got movement, east corridor. 有动静 东走廊
[31:10] Hello, Kapiushon. 你好 兜帽男
[31:12] No need for me to explain choice here, yes? 不用我给你解释眼前的选择吧
[31:14] I thought you were an honorable man. 还以为你不是卑鄙小人
[31:16] I am. Why else I give you choice? 我不是 不然我为什么给你选择
[31:19] Find bomb or save– 找到炸弹或是救
[31:28] Go. I’ll take care of them. 去吧 我来救他们
[31:43] Vince? 文斯
[31:44] Oh, thank god. 谢天谢地
[31:48] Smart work activating your comms. 打开通讯器真是聪明之举
[31:50] I didn’t. 我没有
[33:02] Hang on. 坚持住
[33:03] – Vince. – I’ll get you free. -文斯 -我会救你出来
[33:06] Oh, I highly doubt that. 这可很难说了
[33:20] Your ability to withstand extreme punishment is impressive. 你承受极端酷刑的能力真让人佩服
[33:26] But we all have our limits. 但人都有局限
[33:31] Let’s find Mr. Sobel’s. 索贝尔先生的局限在哪呢
[33:37] Don’t make me doubt your loyalty, too, Ms. Lance. 别逼我也怀疑你的忠诚 兰斯小姐
[33:46] No. No, please. Please. Please. 不不 求你们了 求你们
[33:54] Don’t. 别
[33:56] Hey, Tina. 蒂娜
[33:58] You’re not looking too good, 你看着不太好
[34:00] but I got something here that might put a smile on your face. 但我有或许能让你笑一笑的东西
[34:04] – Look who we got here. – Oh, my god. -看看这是谁 -天啊
[34:07] Vinnie. 文尼
[34:11] I am begging you. 求你了
[34:14] Please. 求你了
[34:34] No. 不
[35:15] Oh, my god. 天啊
[35:28] Baby. Baby. Baby, wake up. 宝贝 宝贝 醒醒
[35:34] Oh, babe, please. Baby, please wake up. 宝贝 求你了 宝贝 醒醒
[35:38] – Wake up. – He’s gone, D. -醒醒 -他死了 D
[35:43] No. Oh, my god. 不 天啊
[35:47] No, baby, not again. No. Oh, no. 不 宝贝 别又这样 不不
[35:51] Baby, no. 宝贝 不
[36:00] She hasn’t moved or said a word in over an hour. 她这样不动不说有一个多小时了
[36:04] After my wife was murdered, 我的妻子被杀后
[36:05] It took me days. 我好几天都这样
[36:09] What do we do? 我们该怎么办
[36:13] Nothing. I’m fine. 没事 我没事
[36:17] You’re definitely not fine. 你绝对有事
[36:21] How can we help you, Dinah? 我们要怎么帮你 黛娜
[36:24] You already have… 你们支持我
[36:27] by having my back. 就已经帮到我了
[36:31] Did they get the bomb? 他们拿到炸弹了吗
[36:41] Tell me. 告诉我
[36:44] Felicity called. 费利西蒂来过电话
[36:49] There was nothing they could do. 他们无能为力
[36:53] Vince died for nothing. 文斯白死了
[37:12] – I’m sorry. – We needed more numbers. -抱歉 -需要更多人手
[37:14] We didn’t have them. 但他们没去
[37:15] Any word from the other team? 其他人有消息了吗
[37:17] I wish it was better news. 真希望是好消息
[37:20] Vince? 文斯
[37:22] He didn’t make it. 他没挺过来
[37:27] How is Dinah? 黛娜如何
[37:28] I’m guessing as good as she can be. 她尽力强撑着
[37:30] It was a choice between an entire city or one man. 这是在城市和一个男人间做选择
[37:33] You made the right call. 你做得对
[37:35] I know it feels like this was all for nothing, 我知道感觉像是白忙活了
[37:36] but it’s not entirely true. 但不全是这样
[37:38] Alena found something. 阿莱娜有发现了
[37:41] I’ve been working on the data haul from Cayden’s servers. 我一直在研究凯登服务器上得来的大批数据
[37:45] What’d you find? 有什么发现
[37:46] Evidence he received while in Corto Maltese– 他在柯尔多马尔蒂斯得到的证据
[37:48] video of his son’s murder. 他儿子被杀的视频
[37:58] It’s Cayden’s son, Owen Post. 是凯登的儿子欧文·波斯特
[38:00] Guess we know why he hates you so much. 知道他为什么如此恨你了
[38:01] This is fabricated. It didn’t happen. 这是伪造的 没有的事
[38:04] This could not have been you. 可能不是你
[38:05] You were in hub city. 你当时在中枢城
[38:06] Yeah, but Owen Post was still murdered 对 但还是有人以为欧文·波斯特
[38:08] supposedly by the Green Arrow. 是被绿箭侠杀死的
[38:10] Wouldn’t the SCPD be all over this, the FBI? 星城警局不该调查这事吗 联调局呢
[38:12] Records in the case were wiped clean. 案子的记录全被清除了
[38:13] Right. So Cayden wanted me all to himself 好 凯登想亲自找我复仇
[38:16] and didn’t want anyone to get in the way. 不想有人挡他的道
[38:19] How do we prove that this is fake? 要怎么证明视频是假的
[38:21] Well, we’re working on that, but there is something 我们会想办法
[38:22] super interesting about this. 但有件事很有意思
[38:24] The digital alteration of this is consistent 这个的数字变化
[38:26] with that of the bogus surveillance photo 跟你穿绿箭侠战衣的假视频照片的
[38:28] of you in the Green Arrow suit. 数字变化是一致的
[38:29] We thought Cayden James leaked that image. 不是凯登·詹姆斯泄露的图片吗
[38:30] Whoever doctored this leaked that photo. 伪造视频的人就是泄露图片的人
[38:33] To make James think you killed his son. 让詹姆斯误以为是你杀了他儿子
[38:34] Whoever planned this 幕后策划者
[38:35] knew exactly how Cayden would react. 很清楚凯登会有何反应
[38:37] Which means that person has to be close to Cayden. 那个人肯定是凯登的身边人
[38:39] If that’s true, 如果是真的
[38:41] Vince wasn’t the only traitor that Cayden has to worry about. 文斯不是凯登唯一需要担心的叛徒
[38:55] You know what? Laurel–she needs to see this, right, 得给劳蕾尔看看这个吧
[38:57] because the video worked, it got through to her 视频就很有用 也稍微说动了她
[38:59] a little bit, but this is gonna– 可这个会…
[39:02] What is it? You all right? 怎么了 你没事吧
[39:04] I think we might have been wrong about Laurel. 我们或许看错劳蕾尔了
[39:07] – What are you talking about? – Felicity just called. -你说什么 -费利西蒂来电话了
[39:10] Uh, D-dinah’s former partner, her–her boyfriend… 黛娜的前搭档 她的男友
[39:13] Right. 好吧
[39:15] He’s dead… 他死了
[39:17] And, um… 而且
[39:19] Laurel killed him. 是劳蕾尔杀的
[39:24] I know how badly you want to believe in this 我知道你多想相信我们没看错
[39:26] and believe in her, and–and seriously, 有多想相信她 真的
[39:30] Quentin, I really do, too. 昆汀 我也是
[39:33] I’m so sorry. 很抱歉
[40:11] You shouldn’t be here. 你不该来这
[40:12] Dinah, please give me a chance to explain. 黛娜 请给我机会解释
[40:14] You lost that right when you decided 你决定眼看着文斯去死时
[40:16] to leave Vince on his own to die. 就已经没有这机会了
[40:18] I’m truly sorry about what happened to Vince. 文斯的事我真的很抱歉
[40:22] Because I know what he meant to you, 因为我知道他在你心中的位置
[40:24] but this was his call, 但这是他的决定
[40:26] and he knew what he signed up for. 他知道自己在做什么
[40:31] Wow. You are really bad at apologies. 你可真不会道歉
[40:41] I’m not here to apologize. 我不是来道歉的
[40:45] Of course you’re not. 当然了
[40:46] I’m here to explain that 我是来解释
[40:50] this wasn’t all for nothing. 他不是白白牺牲
[40:52] Felicity’s been going through the data that Vince pulled out, 费利西蒂在查文斯搞到的数据
[40:54] and for the first time, 第一次
[40:58] Dinah, for the first time, 黛娜 我们第一次
[41:00] we have some viable options. 找到了可行的方法
[41:02] Viable options? 可行方法
[41:04] You know, I used to tell Vince 我曾告诉文斯
[41:05] his way of seeking justice wasn’t viable. 他追求正义的方法不可行
[41:10] I convinced him to change 我劝他改变
[41:12] just how you convinced me, 就像你劝我一样
[41:15] but you know what, Oliver? 但你知道吗 奥利弗
[41:19] Vince was right. 文斯是对的
[41:23] The only way to bring justice to this city is with a bullet. 子弹尽头才能有正义
[41:26] No, Dinah. I need you to listen to me. 不 黛娜 听我说
[41:30] I’m going to make sure Vince didn’t die for nothing. 我不会让文斯白白送命
[41:35] I’m going to kill every last one of them… 我会把他们一个个杀尽
[41:40] starting with Laurel. 先从劳蕾尔开始
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第6季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第6季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme