Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第6季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第6季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] My name is Oliver Queen. 我是奥利弗·奎恩
[00:02] After 5 years in Hell, 在炼狱生活了五年之后
[00:04] I returned home with only one goal– 我回到家乡只有一个目标哦
[00:06] to save my city. 拯救我的城市
[00:07] Today, I fight that war on two fronts. 如今 我两线作战
[00:10] By day, I lead Star City as its mayor, 白天 我作为市长领导星城
[00:12] but by night, I am someone else. 夜晚 我会成为另一个人
[00:14] I am…Something else. 我会成为 另一种存在
[00:17] I am the Green Arrow. 我是绿箭侠
[00:21] You cost me something dear to me–my son. 你害我失去了对我很重要的东西 我的儿子
[00:25] We decided to go our own way. 我们决定自行其道
[00:27] Good luck. 祝你们好运
[00:28] It’s our new lair. 这是我们的新巢穴
[00:30] Helix used to operate out of here, 双螺旋曾经将这里作为总部
[00:32] but it’s not like they’re using it anymore. 但是他们不再使用这个地方了
[00:34] So we’ve got them fighting with each other 我们挑动他们内讧
[00:35] instead of fighting us. 而不是让他们来对付我们
[00:37] Vincent’s working with them, too. 文森特也和他们是一伙儿的
[00:39] Oliver saw him with James and the rest. 奥利弗看到他和詹姆斯一伙人在一起
[00:41] You don’t understand. 你不理解
[00:42] You lying son of a bitch. 你这个谎话连篇的换单
[00:44] You were the Green Arrow for my dad. 你曾经替我爸爸当过绿箭侠
[00:45] That’s right, William. 没错 威廉
[00:47] I’m sorry you had to step in, 很抱歉不得不让你出面
[00:49] and I’m sorry you had to lie to your son. 很抱歉你得向你的儿子说谎
[00:50] I don’t want to lie to him, 我不想对他说谎
[00:51] but I can do it if it’s temporary. 但是如果只是临时这么做我可以接受
[00:53] I may have solved the glitch in my chip. 我也许修复了我芯片的故障
[00:57] It worked? 起效了
[01:00] Looks like we’re not as undermanned as we thought. 看来我们也没有预想的那么人手不足
[01:02] Yes! Ha! 太好了
[01:15] I’m a city councilman! 我是名市议员
[01:17] I deserve some respect! 我应当受人尊重
[01:44] Hey. Didn’t your shift end at 6:00, Doc? 你的轮班不是留点就结束了吗 医生
[01:47] That’s what I keep asking myself, Gilbert. 我也这么问我自己呢 吉尔伯特
[01:55] – Hey, man. – Hey. – 你好 兄弟 – 你好
[02:02] Joe and I are gonna watch the game tonight 乔和我今天晚上要去看比赛
[02:04] if you want to join us, Frank. 你要来吗 弗兰克
[02:06] I wish I could. 我也希望我能去
[02:07] Today’s gonna be a long one. 今天会很难熬
[02:35] Aah! 啊
[02:47] Aah! 啊
[02:57] All right, everybody. Stay calm. 所有人 保持冷静
[03:01] Oh. What was that? What’s happening? 那是什么 怎么回事
[03:03] Back away from the walls. 远离墙壁
[03:05] Everyone, back away from the walls. 所有人 远离墙壁
[03:06] No, no. We got to get out of here. 不 不 我们得离开这里
[03:08] No, no, no, don’t! 别 别 别
[03:24] Bull’s-eye! 正中靶心
[03:26] Indeed it was, young man. 确实很准 小伙子
[03:29] – Try again, please. – Ok. – 再试一次 – 好吧
[03:33] Yes! Ha! 太好了
[03:39] These things are– you win…Again. 这些东西 你又赢了
[03:43] Well, you must be out of practice 自从你不当绿箭侠之后
[03:44] since you quit being the Green Arrow. 一定是生疏了
[03:46] That must be it, yeah. 一定是这样
[03:48] You all ready for your field trip, yeah? 你准备好去你的实地参观了吗
[03:50] – Yeah. – Ok. – 准备好了 – 好的
[03:51] It’s the Coastal Biology Center, right? 是去海岸生物中心吧
[03:53] Yeah. There’s a prep sheet for the trip, 这里是这次参观的准备清单
[03:56] and I tried one of the extra credits. 我参加了一个项目想多赚些学分
[03:58] Hold on. 等一下
[03:59] Will you take a look at it? 你帮忙看一下吗
[04:01] Yeah, of course. 好的 当然
[04:02] I meant Felicity. 我是指费利西蒂
[04:04] Sure you did. Yep. 当然了
[04:06] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[04:08] It’s a math problem about hyperbolic geometry 是关于像珊瑚这样的海洋有机体
[04:10] in marine organisms like coral. 的双曲线几何学问题
[04:11] I do know what coral is, but that’s ok. 珊瑚我还是知道是什么的 但是没关系
[04:13] This is a high-dimensional math problem 这种高维数学问题
[04:15] most people don’t get until they’re 大多数人得到
[04:16] in 12th grade AP, 高三预科的时候才会学到
[04:19] and it’s perfect. 而且解得非常完美
[04:20] Well, congratulations. 恭喜你了
[04:21] Take your flash backpack 带上你的闪电侠背包
[04:23] and don’t miss your bus, all right? 别错过大巴
[04:24] – Ok. – That’s fine. Get out of here. – 好的 – 快出去
[04:26] Go learn something. 去学点什么东西
[04:29] – I know what coral is. – Mm-hmm. – 我知道珊瑚是什么 – 是吗
[04:32] – Good morning. – Morning. – 早上好 – 早上好
[04:37] I think we’ve reached maximum-level domesticity. 我想我们的对家庭的热爱已经达到最高了
[04:39] Oh, God. I certainly hope not. 希望不是这样
[04:45] – What’s up? – Councilman Grovner is dead. – 怎么了 – 格罗夫纳议员死了
[04:48] – What? – So are 6 people in the hospital – 什么 – 还有另外六名在医院的人
[04:50] and 5 more electrocuted by an elevator. 以及五名被电梯电击的人也身亡了
[04:52] – In an elevator? – By an elevator. – 在电梯里触电 – 是被电梯电死
[04:54] What? That doesn’t make any sense. 什么 这没道理啊
[04:57] Yeah. Quentin. 昆汀 怎么了
[04:59] We got a problem. An elevator– 我们有麻烦了 一台电梯
[05:00] Electrocuted 5 people. 电死了5个人
[05:02] Yeah. How do you know? 你怎么知道的
[05:03] I just know. Look. Grab Thea, 我就是知道 听着 带上西娅
[05:05] and I will meet you at the SCPD, ok? 我和你们在星城警局会面 好吗
[05:06] Oliver, one of the casualties, 奥利弗 其中一位受害者
[05:09] it’s Frank Pike. 是弗兰克·派克
[05:13] Oh. 哦
[05:17] I will see you soon. 一会儿见
[05:22] Frank Pike is dead. 弗兰克·派克死了
[05:25] Can you get your stuff, can you go to the bunker? 拜托你拿上你的东西 到地堡去
[05:27] Can you find out what’s going on, please? 弄清楚是怎么回事 好吗
[05:28] – Mm-hmm. – Thank you. – 好 – 谢谢你
[05:38] Hey. That chip’s really working. 这芯片还真是管用
[05:42] – Yeah. I never felt better. – That’s great. – 我从来没感觉这么好过 – 太好了
[05:44] Or stronger. 或者这么强壮
[05:46] – Everything all right? – No. Not even close. – 一切都还好吗 – 不 差远了
[05:49] The city is under some sort of electronic attack. 这座城市遭受了某种电力袭击
[05:50] – Cayden James? – You got to figure. – 是凯登·詹姆斯干的吗 – 你想想看
[05:52] I mean, cars, cranes, life support systems, 汽车 起重机 维生系统
[05:54] even elevators are killing people all over town. 连电梯都在城里大开杀戒
[05:56] Yeah. Hacking electronics I always thought 在你有温压炸弹还有增强器
[05:57] was a bit of a bank shot when you have 在手里的时候入侵电子设备
[05:59] a thermobaric bomb and amplifier. 总觉得是在打擦边球
[06:00] – And control of the port. – Right. – 还控制着港口 – 没错
[06:02] It’s Oliver. 是奥利弗
[06:03] Hey. I’m on with John. 我和约翰在一起
[06:05] What do we know? 我们现在都了解到那些情况
[06:06] “Hack-cidents” are happening all over the city. 黑客事故遍布全市
[06:07] Size of this attack, 鉴于这次袭击的规模
[06:09] you got to think it’s Cayden James, 你不得不联想到是凯登·詹姆斯的作为
[06:10] but to what end? 为了达到什么目的
[06:11] Well, should I get William home, 我是应该把威廉接回家
[06:12] or should I be happy that he’s heading out of the city? 还是应该庆幸他在出城的路上
[06:14] Oh, for sure the second one. 绝对应该选第一项
[06:16] Let’s think about looping in Dinah, Curtis, and Rene. 我们得考虑把黛娜 柯蒂斯和雷内参与进来
[06:18] We may have gone our separate ways, 我们也许已经分道扬镳
[06:19] but we have the same goals. 但是我们有共同的目标
[06:22] Do it. We need all the help we can get. 去做吧 我们需要一切可用的援手
[06:25] Mr. Mayor. 市长先生
[06:27] Quentin, I’m–I’m sorry about Frank. 昆汀 弗兰克的是我很抱歉
[06:32] He was a good cop, and he was a better man. 他是个好警察 更是一位正直的人
[06:33] Yeah, yeah. He sure was, 没错 他的确是
[06:36] but he wouldn’t want us standing around here grieving, right? 但是他绝不会停下来哀悼 对吧
[06:39] Listen. 911 is on overload, 报警电话已经过载了
[06:41] and now we got no one here to run the show. 我们现在这里没人主持大局了
[06:42] Yes, we do. 我们有
[06:46] Just when I thought I was out. 我还以为我老不中用了
[06:48] Can you catch me up on the status here? 你能帮我跟进一下情况吗
[06:49] Yeah. Well, the, uh, status keeps changing, 情况不断变化
[06:51] but I can tell you what we know so far. 但是我可以告诉你我们目前掌握的信息
[06:55] Ahh. Not bad for one week’s worth of work. 对于一周的建设来说成果不错
[06:58] I would rather have a team I can trust 可以信赖的队友比
[07:00] than any kind of technology. 什么科技产品都重要
[07:02] Word. 说得好
[07:07] It’s Felicity. 是费利西蒂
[07:10] She isn’t bugging us again, is she? 她不会又来纠缠我们吧
[07:12] No. 不会
[07:14] I’ll do a sweep. 我先试探一下
[07:16] – Hey. – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿
[07:18] Cayden is attacking the city with a series 凯登在全市范围内
[07:20] of coordinated hacks. 发动了一系列协同入侵
[07:27] He just crashed a plane. 他刚刚坠毁了一架飞机
[07:30] Yeah, I know. I mean, he can hack anything 没错 我知道 他能入侵任何
[07:31] that is connected to the Internet, 连接至互联网的东西
[07:33] which is practically everything these days, 在当今社会基本上意味着所有的一切
[07:34] so I was thinking that our teams, 我在考虑我们的队伍
[07:36] our two separate teams, 我们两支分开的队伍
[07:38] could share information. 可以共享情报
[07:43] Yeah. Uh, that’s a good idea. 好啊 好主意
[07:45] We’ll share any and all information that can help. 我们会共享任何可能有帮助的信息
[07:47] Ok. Thanks, Curtis. I’ll, uh, send you what I’ve got so far. 多谢 柯蒂斯 我这就把我目前掌握的信息发送过去
[07:51] I hope that was all right, guys. 我希望那样你们可以接受
[07:53] I mean, I know we looked at each other, 我知道我们互相对视
[07:55] but we didn’t actually verbalize. 但是我们没有交流意见
[07:56] we agreed, Curtis. 我们同意 柯蒂斯
[08:04] Frank Pike is dead. 弗兰克·派克死了
[08:05] What? 什么
[08:07] He was killed by one of Cayden James’ hacks. 他死于凯登·詹姆斯的一次袭击
[08:11] Is Felicity doing this? 费利西蒂在操纵这个吗
[08:16] Wait. That– 等一下 这是
[08:18] that can’t be. 可能是吧
[08:20] You know what? The last time I saw it 上次我看到这种情况
[08:22] doing this, it was tracking vigilante’s visor. 是它在追踪义务警员的护目镜
[08:23] I know, but he modified 我知道 但是他改装了
[08:25] his electronics to block our signal, 他的电子元件来屏蔽我们的信号
[08:27] but this is real. 但这是真的
[08:30] It’s locking on to him. 它在锁定他的位置
[08:32] Because your balls never malfunction? 因为你的小球从不失灵
[08:35] Really? 开什么玩笑
[08:36] Not this time, all right, 现在不是时候 好吗
[08:38] but, I mean, could he have messed up? 但是 是他疏忽了吗
[08:40] Did he forget we could track him? 他忘记我们可以追踪他了吗
[08:42] No way. He’s too devious. 不可能 他太老谋深算了
[08:44] I thing the son of a bitch is trying to draw us out, 我看那混蛋是故意卖了个破绽
[08:46] trap us. 这是个陷阱
[08:50] I say we trap him. 要我说我们给他设个陷阱
[08:54] You all in? 你们都加入吗
[08:58] 1 2 3 1, 2, 3.
[08:59] Suit up! 整装出发
[09:05] Yeah. I don’t think we should say “suit up” all together. 我不觉得我们仨应该一起说 整装出发
[09:07] It’d be really cool if we did, though. 但是一起说会很酷啊
[09:09] I don’t think it would be really cool. 我不觉得会很酷
[09:11] I mean, let’s just be different than OTA. 我觉得 我们口号要和老队不同
[09:12] Let’s be, like, NTA and say it together. 作为新队一起喊出口号
[09:15] But we are NTA, and we’re cooler without having to say “suit up”… 我们就是新队 我们不一起喊口号才会更酷些
[09:16] Just saying this is kind of what Oliver was always doing. 只想说这就是奥列弗一直做的事
[09:19] I’m just saying we should just try it one time. 我只是说我们至少要一起试一次啊
[09:23] I’m sorry I’m late. There was an airplane crash on State Street. 抱歉迟到了 州际公路发生了飞机事故
[09:26] It’s awful. Is this the Cayden James 太糟糕了 这是你一直提起的
[09:28] that you’ve been talking about? 那个凯登·詹姆斯吗
[09:30] Most likely. Look. Quentin can bring you up to speed. 很有可能 昆汀会带你熟悉情况
[09:32] I’ve asked him to run things here with your help. 我请他在你的帮助下管理这里
[09:34] – Absolutely. – Yeah. Listen. – 绝对的 – 是的 听着
[09:35] We’ve taken SCPD systems offline. 我们已经使星城警局的系统离线了
[09:37] We’re setting up communication trees 然后建立了一个新交流系统
[09:38] so officers can talk in person. 让警官们可以互相交流
[09:40] Ok. Cool. It’s just like the old days. 好的 就像过去那样
[09:42] I’m not that old. 我没有那么老
[09:44] Look. I think it’s a great idea. 我觉得这是个好主意
[09:45] We should take everything in the city’s government on analog, 我们应该让星城政府系统的所有设备离线
[09:48] and that way, we’re out of James’ reach. 这样我们就能脱离詹姆斯的掌控了
[09:49] In the meantime, we need to do everything 与此同时 我们应该尽最大努力
[09:51] that we can to minimize panic. 来减少恐慌
[09:53] Why don’t we set up libraries, 我们何不派星城警署
[09:55] gyms, and civic centers with SCPD protection? 来保护图书馆 健身房和市政中心
[09:58] – Yeah. – We can take them – 可以 – 我们可以
[09:59] completely off-grid, people can come, feel safe. 让他们远离电网 人们可以安全的待在那里
[10:02] Safe zones are a good idea. 建立安全区是个好主意
[10:03] Now I have to get back to city hall 我现在得回市政厅
[10:04] with the death of councilman Grovner. 告诉他们格罗夫纳议员的死讯
[10:07] – No. Go. Don’t worry. – Go. Go, go, go, go. We got it. – 去吧 不用担心这边 – 去吧 去吧 我们能处理
[10:08] – Ok. – Good luck. – 好的 – 祝你好运
[10:16] I got nothing in the alleyway. 小巷这边什么都没有
[10:18] Same for the parking garage. 停车场这边也是
[10:20] Zilch here. Back to base? 这里也是什么也没有 回基地吗
[10:22] What was that? The comms are breaking up. 你说什么 刚刚信号不好
[10:25] Yeah. I’m getting some interference on my side, too. 我这边信号也受到了干扰
[10:27] Can you guys hear me? 你们能听到吗
[10:28] No, they can’t. 不 他们听不见
[10:32] You’re jamming us. 是你在干扰我们
[10:34] I’ll be brief. 我长话短说
[10:36] I’m on your side. 我是你这一边的
[10:38] Cayden James is my target, too. 凯登·詹姆斯也是我的目标
[10:41] I’m undercover with his organization. 我是潜伏在他组织里的卧底
[10:43] You think this “T” on my face stands for gullible? 你觉得我脸上的T代表着轻信吗
[10:45] You know what I mean. 你知道我什么意思
[10:47] I tried telling Dinah last week, 我上周试过告诉黛娜
[10:49] but she didn’t give me the chance. 但是她不给我机会开口
[10:50] Right now, James is killing dozens of people. 现在为止 詹姆斯已经杀了几十人
[10:54] By tonight, it will be hundreds. 但今晚 就会是几百人了
[10:56] I need your help. 我需要你的帮助
[10:59] Why should I trust you? 我为什么要相信你
[11:03] Go to the subway tunnels 一小时之后
[11:05] where the red line and the gold line cross 你去地铁隧道
[11:07] an hour from now. 红线和黄线交会处
[11:09] You might be able to save some lives. 你也许能救一些人的命
[11:11] Or I could lead my teammates into a trap. 或者我会把我的队员们带入一个陷阱
[11:15] I could have trapped you here, 我可以在这里就抓住你
[11:18] but I didn’t. 但我没有
[11:29] Harold Grovner was a dedicated civil servant, 哈罗德·格罗夫纳是一个敬业的议员
[11:34] who always wanted what was best for this city, 一直致力于将城市建设得更好
[11:36] and we will not forget that, 我们永远不会忘记这一点
[11:40] but with everything that is happening, 但是现在发生了这么多事
[11:42] we don’t have the time to mourn at the moment, 我们目前没时间悼念他了
[11:46] so, please, let’s get back to work. 请你们回去工作吧
[11:48] Becky, I need councilmen Gattis, McCaskill, and Kullens. 贝基 我需要加蒂斯议员 麦卡斯基尔和康林思过来
[11:52] In that order, please. 请按这个顺序帮我通知一下
[11:53] Your 10 am is here. 您十点钟预约的人来了
[11:55] I don’t have a 10 am on my schedule, 我日程表上没有预约人啊
[11:56] and even if I did, I– 即使有 现在
[11:59] I think you’ll find this one’s rather important. 我想你会发现这件事更重要
[12:02] Ben Gale. Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Mayor. 本·盖尔 很高兴见到你 市长先生
[12:05] Thanks for making the time. 谢谢你抽出时间见我
[12:07] Thank you, Becky. 谢谢你 贝基
[12:12] I’ll let you make the usual threats in a minute, 我可以让你像平时那样威胁我
[12:14] but before we get to that, you should know 但在你那样做之前 你要知道
[12:17] that my colleagues are expecting to hear from me in 6, 我的同伙们都等着听我的消息呢
[12:19] and if they don’t, you would be remiss 如果他们收不到 你就会葬身
[12:23] in forgetting the thermobaric explosive 你忘记我仍掌握在手中的温压炸弹的
[12:26] that remains in my possession. 火海里了
[12:28] What…Do you want? 你想怎么样
[12:30] I’ve already told you. 我已经告诉你了
[12:33] Vengeance for my son. 为我儿子报仇
[12:42] I cared for him, protected him, loved him 我关心他 保护他 爱他
[12:46] just as you do this city, 就像你对这城市做的一样
[12:50] but now…your city’s entire infrastructure 但是现在 你的城市全部的基础设施
[12:54] is under my control– 都在我的控制下
[12:56] buildings, institutions, even people, 建筑物 各大机构 甚至是人们
[13:00] all under my dominion. 全都由我支配
[13:01] These are innocent people. 他们都是无辜的
[13:03] And you can save them… 你可以救他们
[13:09] by wiring $10 million 在今晚11点半之前
[13:11] into that offshore account 往这个离岸账户里
[13:14] no later than 11:30 tonight… 打一千万美元
[13:21] And every night until further notice. 在另行通知以前 每晚如此
[13:29] That will bankrupt us! 那会让我们破产的
[13:30] I certainly hope so. 我当然希望如此
[13:32] Please don’t imagine that I’ve gone 请不要认为
[13:34] to these lengths for money. 我做这些是为了钱
[13:35] No. This is for you so that you’ll suffer. 不 是为了让你痛苦煎熬
[13:39] I didn’t kill your son. 我没杀你的儿子
[13:42] Yes, you did. 你杀了
[13:44] One year ago this very day 就在一年前的今天
[13:47] right here in Star City, 就在这座星城中
[13:49] you missed your intended target, 你的箭偏离了你原来的目标
[13:52] but your arrow found its way into my boy. 刺入了我儿子的身体中
[13:58] if you’re seeking vengeance, 如果你想寻求报复
[14:00] if you want revenge… 你想复仇
[14:05] Why haven’t you just outed me 你何不揭露
[14:06] as the Green Arrow? 我就是绿箭侠
[14:08] If my understanding is correct, 如果我没理解错误的话
[14:10] that’s already been done. 我已经做了
[14:13] Star City will not negotiate with a terrorist. 星城是不会和恐怖分子谈判的
[14:16] spare me the political claptrap, Mr. Queen. 省省你的政治噱头吧 奎恩先生
[14:19] By tonight, that will sound hollow, even to you. 到今晚之前 即使是你说这些也于事无补
[14:38] Come on. 拜托
[14:39] You ok? 你没事吧
[14:40] I have tried every trick 我用尽一切办法
[14:42] to counter-hack what Cayden is doing, 试图阻止凯登的入侵
[14:44] and I am completely boxed out, 可是我已经黔驴技穷了
[14:46] so I contacted Alena to help me figure out why, 所以我联络了阿莲娜来帮我弄清楚原因
[14:49] and the answer is, is that it’s my fault. 答案是 都是我的错
[14:51] Felicity, what are you talking about? 费利西蒂 你在说什么
[14:53] When we stopped Cayden and Laurel from blowing up the Internet vault… 我们在阻止凯登和劳蕾尔毁掉网络保险库的时候
[14:58] That was all a ruse. 那全都是骗局
[14:59] Cayden just wanted us to think that people 凯登想让我们以为
[15:01] were in trouble so that I would break 有人发生了危险
[15:02] through his firewall, 我就会打破他的防火墙
[15:04] but instead of blocking him, 我非但没有阻止他
[15:06] I was actually just helping him plant a virus, 我反而帮他植入了一个病毒
[15:08] and now he has complete control of the entire city. 导致他现在完全掌控了星城
[15:10] A hack-cident is killing one person every 18 minutes, 入侵事件每十八分钟就会杀死一个人
[15:13] and I have no idea how to stop it. 而我完全没有办法阻止他
[15:15] I do. Thanks to Cayden James, 我知道 多亏了凯登·詹姆斯
[15:18] who was kind enough to pay me a visit at city hall. 今天好心来市政厅拜访了我
[15:20] – What’d he want? – He wants $10 million a day. – 他想怎么样 – 他要每天一千万美元
[15:23] That is not the actionable part. 那不是着手点
[15:25] He told me the details of his son’s death. 他告诉了我他儿子死亡的细节
[15:28] He was killed one year ago today. 他于一年前的今天被杀
[15:30] Cayden thinks that he was collateral damage 凯登认为他是 我在星城打斗时
[15:31] from a fight that I had in Star City. 的附带损害
[15:34] It’s not possible. 那不可能
[15:36] You were in Hub City recruiting Dinah. 你当时在中枢城招募黛娜
[15:38] Yep. 是啊
[15:39] If Cayden James is motivated by revenge, 如果凯登·詹姆斯是出于复仇的动机
[15:41] maybe we can get him to stand down. 也许我们能让他住手
[15:42] Well, I like that idea because I have no way 那好 我喜欢那主意 因为我完全没
[15:44] of stopping him my way, and I have no location 自己的办法阻止他 而我也没地址让你能
[15:46] for you to find him your way. 通过你的方式找到他
[15:48] Felicity, we need incontrovertible proof. 费利西蒂 我们需要确凿的证据
[15:50] Yeah. I know. I’m on it. 知道 我正在查
[15:52] I can’t believe we didn’t catch Vincent. 真不敢相信 我们没抓到文森特
[15:55] He had a 20-minute lead on us. 他领先我们20分钟
[15:58] – Where have you been? – Long story. – 你去哪儿了 – 说来话长
[16:00] I need to check on something. 我得查些东西
[16:05] – Hey. – Hey. If we’re still sharing – 嘿 – 嘿 如果我们还在分享情报
[16:08] Intel, I need you to check on something for me. 我需要你帮我查一些东西
[16:10] – Yeah. Shoot. – The subway system, – 好啊 说吧 – 地铁系统
[16:12] specifically where the Red and Gold line meet. 具体查 红线和黄线相遇的地点
[16:14] I’m trying to stave off a disaster. 我正在努力避免一场灾难
[16:16] Yeah. The automatic track signals just went offline. 是的 自动跟踪信号刚刚离线
[16:18] – How’d you know? – Lucky guess. – 你怎么知道的 – 碰运气猜的
[16:20] – You want backup? – Felicity, I appreciate – 你要支援吗 – 费利西蒂 感谢
[16:22] the Intel, but we’re not working together anymore. 情报 但我们已经不再一起办事了
[16:24] My team can handle it. 我的团队能解决
[16:28] Handle what? 解决什么
[16:30] Cayden James is gonna attack the subway 凯登·詹姆斯在一小时内
[16:32] in less than an hour. 要袭击地铁
[16:34] I’d say “suit up,” but we already are. 我会说整装出发 但已经穿好了
[16:35] Let’s go. 走吧
[16:37] Hey, guys. Take a look at this. 伙计们 来看看这个
[16:39] This is the city’s transportation system, 这是城市的交通系统
[16:41] and these are all the accidents that have happened so far. 这些都是目前发生的事故
[16:44] A lot around the edges. 很多都在城市边缘
[16:45] The train lines and the freeways. 地铁线和高速公路
[16:47] He’s laying siege to the city. 他在围攻这座城
[16:49] That’s probably why he wanted the port. 这可能就是他要港口的原因
[16:50] It’s exactly what he’s doing. 这正是他要做的
[16:52] He wants to block off all the exit routes. 他想封锁所有的出去的路线
[16:54] And stop all the reinforcements from the outside. 并阻止所有外面的增援
[16:56] Any roads he hasn’t hit yet? 还有他没袭击过的路吗
[16:58] Yeah. There’s one exit left out of the city, 有 城里还剩一个出口
[16:59] and it’s the tunnel. 是隧道
[17:03] William. 威廉
[17:22] I saw your new mom on TV. 我在电视上看到了你的新妈
[17:24] She’s pretty hot. Heh heh. 她真火辣
[17:28] She read you bedtime stories? 她给你读睡前故事吗
[17:30] Well, at least she can read, unlike your mom. 至少她能识字 不像你妈
[17:35] This field trip, it’s gonna be fun. 这次校外旅行考察 将会很有趣
[17:39] – You sure you’re good? – Yep. Never better. – 你确定你很好 – 是的 好极了
[17:42] Had Cisco put this together. 让西斯科做了这个
[17:46] You ok? 你还好吗
[17:48] Yeah. Yeah. 好 好
[17:50] Suit up! 整装出发
[17:55] Let’s go save your son. 去救你儿子吧
[17:59] Careful around these metal lines. 小心这些金属线
[18:01] Sometimes, they can be electrified. 有时候是通电的
[18:03] I know that, T. I’m not 6. 我知道 我又不是六岁小孩
[18:05] I didn’t know that. 我不知道
[18:08] Hey. These tracks are set to cross. 嘿 这些轨道设为交汇了
[18:10] The trains are gonna collide. 地铁会相撞的
[18:12] That could be the switch, that lever. 那可能是开关 那个杠杆
[18:14] Pull it. 拉它
[18:19] Uh! It’s stuck. 卡住了
[18:21] These switch boxes are locked, though. 这些开关盒所上了的
[18:22] All right. Stand back. 好吧 退后
[18:28] There we go. 上吧
[18:30] Ok. Well, plan B– actually, there is no plan B 好吧 B计划 事实上 没B计划
[18:33] because Cayden James has completely overwritten 因为凯登·詹姆斯已经完全覆写
[18:35] everything we could do here. 我们在这能做的一切
[18:37] – Maybe plan C will be– – Guys. – 也许计划C会 – 伙计们
[18:39] We could literally just start pulling things out 我们可以按字面意思的开始扯线出来了
[18:41] till we get the right circuit. 直到扯出正确的电路
[18:43] Guys! 伙计们
[18:46] Pull it all out, pull it all out. 全都扯出来 全都扯出来
[18:49] It’s not working. Hurry! 不管用啊 快点
[18:51] Hey. What’s plan D? 嘿 D计划是什么
[18:52] – There is no plan D. – What? – 没D计划 – 什么
[18:54] Yes, there is! 有 有的
[19:09] Whoo! You did it! 哇 你做到了
[19:15] All right. I’m gonna go see what’s going on. 好了 我去看看发生了什么事
[19:18] You kids stay put. 孩子们待在这
[19:32] I’m bored, Clayton. 我很无聊 克莱顿
[19:35] Read us a story. 给我们读个故事吧
[19:41] We have to get out of here. 我们必须离开这里
[19:42] Everyone stay calm and follow me. 大家保持冷静 跟着我
[19:47] We have to get out the back! 我们必须得去车尾
[19:56] We can still make it out. 我们还是能逃出去
[20:00] Ok. Come on. Move it, move it! 好了 走吧 快走 快走
[20:02] You two, help them out! 你们俩 帮他们出去
[20:03] Hurry, hurry! 快点 快点
[20:06] Donnie. 唐尼
[20:08] We need to get out of here. Come on, come on. 我得出去 走吧 走吧
[20:10] – I can’t, I can’t. – We need to go! Go! – 我不行 我不行 – 我们得走了 快走
[20:14] I need you to go. Go! 你快走 走
[20:22] William! William! 威廉 威廉
[20:27] Where’s William’s bus? 威廉的校车呢
[20:28] Go. I’ll take care of everyone else. 去吧 我来照顾其他人
[20:42] Go for the door, go for the door! Move! 去门口 去门口 快走
[20:44] Come on, come on! Get to the door! 快点 快点 到门口那边去
[20:47] Move, move! 快走 快走
[20:56] Through here, through here. 走这里 走这里
[20:59] Go, go, go, go, go, go, go! 快走 快走 快走 快走
[21:03] Come on. 快走
[21:05] Where’s William Clayton? 威廉·克莱顿在哪里
[21:07] He’s stuck behind the sign. 他被困在牌子后面了
[21:08] Go, go! 快走
[21:13] Come on! 快来
[21:27] William, William. 威廉 威廉
[21:29] You ok? 你还好吗
[21:33] It’s alright. It’s ok. It’s ok. 一切都好 没事了 没事了
[21:35] Dad? 爸
[21:48] We got everyone out safely. 我们把所有人都安全救出来了
[21:50] Unfortunately, that tunnel was the last way out of the city. 不幸的是 隧道是最后的出城路径
[21:52] So this is your secret hideout? 这就是你的秘密藏身处
[21:55] Yeah. 是的
[21:57] You said you weren’t the Green Arrow anymore. 你说过你不再是绿箭侠了
[22:02] John did take over for me, 约翰的确代替了我
[22:03] but he got injured. 但他受伤了
[22:07] He’s not injured anymore. 他现在没伤了
[22:09] No, he’s not. 没有 他好了
[22:10] We’ve lost the other members of our team, William, 我们失去了队里的其他成员 威廉
[22:14] and I can’t have him out there on his own right now 因为目前的情况 我不能让他
[22:18] with everything that’s going on. 独自一人在外
[22:21] Listen, buddy. I promise– 听着 伙计 我保证
[22:24] You’ve promised before. 你以前也保证过
[22:30] I need to go meet your aunt Thea. 我要去找你的西娅姑姑
[22:35] Could you please hang here? 你能在这等着吗
[22:47] Damn, that was on fire! 天啊 那真酷
[22:51] Hey, man. New team Arrow’s kicking ass. 嘿 伙计 新的绿箭团队棒极了
[22:53] You know what? I really have to say 你知道吗 我真的不得不说
[22:54] that I think we should change our name. 我觉得我们该改名
[22:56] Like, what do you guys think about The Outsiders? 听着 你们觉得队名为局外人怎么样
[22:58] Ooh. Um, I think it was a really awesome book. 我觉得那是本好书
[23:02] You know, guys, talking to Felicity actually was a good idea. 伙计们 跟费利西蒂联系是个好主意
[23:06] I mean, if she hadn’t given us that Intel, 我是说 如果她没给我们情报
[23:07] those people would be dead. 那些人会死的
[23:09] About that. 说到这
[23:11] I got that information from Vincent Sobel. 我是在文森特·索贝尔那得到的情报
[23:15] I’m sorry. What? 很抱歉 什么
[23:16] I didn’t trust him at first either, ok, 一开始我也不相信他
[23:19] but I called Felicity to confirm 但我打电话让费利西蒂确认
[23:20] if his Intel checked out, and it did, clearly. 他的情报的真假 然后 显然是真的
[23:23] And that’s why you were late getting back here earlier. 那就是你回来晚了的原因
[23:26] You were talking to him? 你在跟他谈话
[23:28] So you didn’t bother telling us? 你不告诉我们
[23:30] How very Oliver Queen of you. 你真像奥利弗·奎恩啊
[23:32] I had to get all the information first 我得在把你们拉进来前
[23:33] before I looped you guys in. 掌握好所有的信息
[23:35] Then once I did have all the information, 我一有了全部信息后
[23:36] we had to stop a subway collision, 我们得去阻止地铁相撞
[23:38] but we did, and now here I am, 我们做到了 现在我
[23:40] telling you guys. 就在告诉你们
[23:41] Telling us what? 告诉我们什么
[23:43] Why would Vince help us? 为什么文森特会帮我们
[23:45] He says he’s a double agent working 他是一个为了从内部拿下
[23:47] to take down Cayden James from the inside. 凯登·詹姆斯的双面间谍
[23:49] I mean, that does track. 我说 那的确说得通
[23:51] I mean, the guy used to be undercover. 他以前就是卧底
[23:52] Which makes him a professional liar. 那意味着他是职业骗子
[23:55] He has had so many opportunities to tell me 他有那么多告诉我他是
[23:58] he is a double agent. 双面间谍的机会
[23:59] Why hasn’t he? 为什么他没说
[24:01] He just somehow forgot to mention it? 他只是莫名其妙地忘了提它吗
[24:02] He says he tried to. 他说他本想说的
[24:04] That is absolute crap. 绝对是瞎扯
[24:07] Maybe, but if he turns out to be legit, 也许吧 但如果他真是的话
[24:09] he could offer a tactical advantage 他能提供我们无法拒绝的
[24:11] that we can’t turn down. 战术优势
[24:12] Well, I can, because I will never work 我能拒绝 因为我永远不会
[24:15] with him again, ever. 再与他合作 绝不
[24:16] Well, obviously, Curtis and I disagree, so… 很明显 柯蒂斯和我不这么看 所以
[24:19] So nothing. 所以 什么也不行
[24:21] We all have to agree, don’t we, 必须全员同意 是吧
[24:26] or are we just screwing consensus now? 还是说 现在共识也不搞了
[24:37] Ok. So maybe you can get some of your officers 好吧 也许你能叫些警察
[24:39] and have them stand over there. 让他们站在那边
[24:41] – You bet. – That’d be great. Thank you. – 好的 – 那很好 谢谢
[24:42] Thought that would put a little extra pep in your step. 我想这会给你的步伐增加一点活力
[24:44] You are my savior. 你是我的救星
[24:46] What, me or the coffee? 谁是 是我还是咖啡
[24:48] Why can’t it just be both? 为什么不能两者都是呢
[24:49] – Hey. How are things going here? – Hi. – 嘿 这里事情怎么样 – 嗨
[24:51] Well, it’s not good. No. We got no customers at all. 不太好 不 我们根本没顾客
[24:54] There’s so much happening right now 现在发生了太多事
[24:56] that people are too scared to even come to the safe zones. 人们连来安全区都害怕
[24:57] And worse still, I got cops standing around here 更糟糕的是 我有本可以在外
[25:00] doing nothing when they could be out there helping people. 帮人的警察站在这 什么也没做
[25:01] I would like to redeploy them. 我想重新部署他们
[25:03] No. If–if we get people here, 不 如果我们能把人带到这里
[25:05] then we don’t need to worry about protecting them out there. 那我们就不用担心去外面保护他们了
[25:07] We have no idea where Cayden James is going to attack next. 我们完全不知道凯登·詹姆斯将袭击哪里
[25:10] The best thing that we can do for the city 我们能为这座城做的 最好的事
[25:13] is to get people to the safe zones. 就是把人们带到安全区
[25:16] Could you please call the press? 能请你给媒体打电话吗
[25:18] I have an idea. 我有个主意
[25:20] Ok. 好
[25:24] – Yes! – You got something? – 太好了 – 你发现了什么吗
[25:26] A bull’s-eye. Alena remembered that 一个大突破 阿莱娜记得
[25:28] last May, Cayden received a package from Corto Maltese, 去年五月 凯登收到来自柯尔多马尔蒂斯的包裹
[25:30] and she thinks that in that package was the evidence that 她认为包裹里有凯登认为是奥利弗
[25:32] made Cayden think that Oliver killed Owen. 杀死欧文的证据
[25:34] And how exactly is that a bull’s-eye? 那为什么是个大突破呢
[25:36] Because we know Oliver didn’t kill Owen, 因为我们知道奥利弗没杀欧文
[25:37] so whatever was in that package, that evidence– 所以不管那包裹里是什么 那个证据
[25:39] That evidence had to have been faked somehow. 那证据 一定是伪造的
[25:42] – Bull’s-eye! Boom. – Right. – 大突破 – 好吧
[25:46] You ok? 你还好吧
[25:48] Yeah. Yeah, it’s just– just stupid. 还好 还好 只是 只是蠢想法
[25:50] Well, you don’t do stupid, so… 你不是做蠢事的人 所以
[25:54] I don’t know. I was just hoping that 我不知道 我只是希望
[25:57] since the implant was working so well that maybe– 既然植入物工作得很好 也许
[25:59] You’d be putting the hood back on? 你能再次戴上兜帽
[26:01] – Yeah. – I’m sure you will, – 是啊 – 一旦凯登这事
[26:04] you know, once this whole Cayden thing is dealt with. 解决好后 我想你会的
[26:06] I hope so. 希望能吧
[26:09] I hope so for his sake. 为他好 希望能
[26:11] Oh, man. He just found out 天啊 他才发现
[26:13] that his father’s been lying to him for a month. 他父亲骗了他一个月
[26:16] I’ve been trying to work up the courage to talk with him, 我一直想努力鼓起勇气 去他谈谈
[26:18] but, like, step-mom in training over here. 但 我就是个还在试炼的继母
[26:22] You’ll do fine, Felicity. 你会做得很好的 费利西蒂
[26:24] Mr. Mayor. Mr. Mayor… 市长先生 市长先生
[26:26] Hey, Will. Your dad’s on TV. 嘿 威尔 你爸爸上电视了
[26:28] What is happening to this city? 城市怎么了
[26:30] Are we under some kind of attack? 我们是受到了某种袭击吗
[26:31] Ahem. A hacker– 一个名叫
[26:33] goes by the name Cayden James– 凯登·詹姆斯的黑客
[26:35] 突发新闻 奎恩市长的新闻发布会
[26:35] has taken over the electronic infrastructure of Star City. 已经掌控了星城的电子基础设施
[26:39] In his hands, anything– anything that is connected 任何东西 任何连网了的东西
[26:43] to the Internet can be used as a weapon. 在他的手里都能被作为武器使用
[26:47] Now, sadly, this has already led 现在不幸的是 这已经导致
[26:49] to a number of casualties, 一些伤亡
[26:51] including our police captain, Frank Pike, 包括我们的警察队长 弗兰克·派克
[26:55] and councilman Harold Grovner. 还有议员 哈罗德·格罗夫
[26:59] But Mr. James has made his demands, 詹姆斯先生提出了他的要求
[27:02] but make no mistake, he is a terrorist, 但不要误会 他是个恐怖分子
[27:05] and Star City does not negotiate with terrorists, period. 而星城绝不与恐怖分子谈判 就这样
[27:12] Instead, we are gonna focus on the safety and well-being 相反 我们要聚焦于
[27:15] of our citizens. 我们市民的福祉
[27:17] In that spirit, the SCPD has set up safe houses throughout the city. 本着这个精神 星城警察已经在整座城市各处建立了安全屋
[27:21] These locations are entirely analog, 那些地点完全断网
[27:24] and you will be safe there. 你的安全在那里会得到保障
[27:26] I promise you, you will be safe there. 我向你保证 你们在那里会很安全
[27:31] Mr. James, Star City has survived far worse than you. 詹姆斯先生 星城比你更大的危机都挺过去了
[27:35] We will band together, we will be united, 我们会团结一致 统一战线
[27:39] and we will survive this. 我们会渡过难关
[27:41] Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[27:43] So predictable. 太好预料了
[27:46] Almost takes the fun out of it. 几乎都失去乐趣了
[27:52] Time to proceed to the next phase. 是时候进行下一阶段了
[28:05] Nice speech, and it worked. 说得好 而且奏效了
[28:07] Safe zones are filling up, they’re completely offline, 安全区的人多了起来 他们完全下线了
[28:09] and hack-cident free, and in other news…Yeah– 也没有入侵事故了 还有件事 是的
[28:16] I might have a thing on our other thing. 在另一件事上我有个想法
[28:18] On Cayden James’ son? 在凯登·詹姆斯儿子的时方面吗
[28:19] So Alena thinks that Cayden believes that you killed his son 埃琳娜以为克莱登相信你杀了他的儿子
[28:22] because of something that arrived in a package from Corto Maltese in May. 是因为五月到的那个来自柯尔多马尔蒂斯包裹里装的东西
[28:24] Through a pretty cool sequence of hacks on the mail systems 通过入侵一连串不同国家
[28:26] of several different countries– not that you need to know 邮政系统 虽说这不是必要的信息
[28:28] about it, but it was, like, really intense and really cool, 但过程确实惊险刺激
[28:30] and I did it, and it was really hard, but you don’t need 而且最终我做到了 相当困难 但是那你也不需要知道
[28:33] to know about those. In that package was a USB drive, 那个包裹里有个U盘
[28:35] and we actually have that USB drive’s serial number, so Alena’s just working 而我们目前掌握了那个U盘的序列号 所以埃琳娜正在努力尝试
[28:37] on trying to find the computer in Corto Maltese that uploaded 寻找柯尔多马尔蒂斯的那台上传了
[28:39] the information onto that drive that Cayden received, 克莱登收到的U盘里的信息的电脑
[28:41] the information that made him think 那里的信息让他认为是你
[28:43] that you killed his son. 杀死了他的儿子
[28:44] You see how I came full circle on that, right? 你知道我说话为什么那么绕了吧
[28:46] – 100%. – Awesome. – 完全明白 – 非常好
[28:52] You should go talk to him. 你应该去跟他谈谈
[28:56] I will. 我会的
[29:13] – Dinah. – Hey. – 黛娜 – 嘿
[29:14] If you don’t want to work with him, 你要是不想跟他共事
[29:16] we won’t. 我们就不做
[29:18] We do it by consensus like we agreed. 我们得达成共识再行动 就像我们说好的那样
[29:22] Hey. Look. I–I acknowledge 听着 我知道
[29:25] that Vince is a complicated variable, ok? 文斯是个复杂的变量 好嘛
[29:28] Well, let’s break it down. 我们就把他简化
[29:30] You know, pro/con style. 你知道的 利弊分析
[29:33] All right. 好的
[29:35] Pro–he’s really good, 好处是 他真的厉害
[29:37] and he gets deep into his assignments. 在执行任务时全身心投入
[29:41] Con–on our last assignment, he got in too deep. 坏处就是 我们的上一个任务 他太投入了
[29:45] He can forget what side he’s on. 他能忘记自己站在哪边了
[29:48] Pro–he’s in with Cayden James and his crew, 好处是 他现在已经打入克莱登·詹姆斯和他的团伙内部
[29:52] and his last Intel worked. 而且他上一个情报起作用了
[29:54] If you didn’t know Vincent, 如果你不了解文森特
[29:56] if you could remove this history with him, 如果你可以去除和他的那段历史
[29:59] if, as a cop, he came to you with some Intel, 如果作为警察 他带着请情报走向你
[30:03] what would your gut tell you? 你的直觉是怎么告诉你的
[30:05] Do we have new Intel from him? 我们得到他的新情报了吗
[30:07] No. 没有
[30:08] Well, then I’m not gonna answer that yet. 那我现在还不能回答这个问题
[30:18] You know, there’s, um, a study I was reading 你知道的 我读过一个研究
[30:22] that was saying that actually talking to a child 跟孩子交流
[30:26] is one of the most effective parenting techniques. 是最有效的育儿技巧之一
[30:30] – No kidding? – Yeah. – 真的啊 – 是的
[30:31] – That true? – Yeah. – 那是真的 – 是的
[30:34] Well, I’ve learned several times the hard way 我有很多次惨痛的经验告诉我
[30:37] that sometimes kids just want to be left alone. 有时孩子就是想自己呆着
[30:43] I know I have to talk to him. 我知道我的跟他聊聊
[30:45] I’m just trying to respect that. 我只是想尊重他让他独处一会儿
[30:47] Ok. And I might totally be projecting here 好的 我可能有点将自己的情感投射到她身上了
[30:51] because my dad was 因为我爸爸就是
[30:52] a, you know, supervillain evil hacktivist, 你懂的 大反派黑客
[30:55] but he did a lot of things 但是他干过很多我不喜欢
[31:01] that I didn’t like or approve of, 或者不赞同的事情
[31:03] and the way he chose to live his life, 而他所选择的人生道路
[31:05] that’s not the part that bugged me. 并不是令我不爽的部分
[31:08] Ok. What bugged you? 那什么令你不爽
[31:10] The lie. 谎言
[31:11] All I ever wanted was for him 我只是想让他
[31:13] to tell me the truth, you know, 跟我说实话 你懂得
[31:15] and that’s all William wants. 这也是威廉想要的
[31:16] All he wants to know is the truth– 他想知道的就是事实
[31:18] the good, the bad, the ugly. 不管是好是坏还是糟糕的
[31:19] He just wants to know the truth. 他只是想知道真相
[31:20] William knows the truth, 威廉知道真相
[31:21] or he–he knew the truth, 或者说他早就知道了
[31:25] and he decided that he didn’t want me 而他决定他不想让我陷入
[31:27] in situations where he might lose me. 那种可能失去我的境地
[31:29] Ok, but here we are, and everything 好的 但是我们还在这儿 经历了约翰身上
[31:31] that’s happened with John 发生的一切
[31:33] and everything that’s happened with the team, 还有团队发生的一切
[31:35] and everything that is happening right now with Cayden James. 还有凯登·詹姆斯现在所做的一切
[31:36] Here we are, 我们还在这里
[31:38] and you know what I think? 你知道我怎么想吗
[31:41] I think William can handle it. 我想威廉应付得了
[31:45] – I don’t know. – I do – 我不确定 – 我相信他能
[31:48] because, you know, genetics. 因为 这是遗传的
[31:59] Aren’t you ready yet? 你还没准备好吗
[32:02] We’re moving out. 我们要出发了
[32:05] I’ll be right there. 我会按时到场的
[32:21] – What’s going on? – Vincent’s using the link – 怎么了 – 文森特正在通过与我的T型球
[32:23] to my T-sphere to send a message. 给我们传递信息
[32:25] Morse code. 是摩尔斯电码
[32:27] Clever. What does it say? 聪明 他怎么说
[32:30] “Attack… 计划攻击
[32:33] “Oak… 橡树
[32:35] “Street… 大街
[32:38] Now.” 现在出发
[32:40] I’m assuming that’s a warning, not a directive. 我认为这是个警告 而非指令
[32:43] Oak Street is one of the safe zones 橡树街是奥利弗和昆汀
[32:45] Oliver and Quentin set up. 建立的安全区之一
[32:47] What do we do? 我们应该怎么做
[32:52] Suit up. 整装出发
[33:00] Officers marching, guns out, 警员出动 枪支配齐
[33:02] city under siege. 城市被围攻
[33:04] It’s like “Escape From Detroit.” 这像是逃离底特律里的情节
[33:06] I don’t know whether to correct you 我都不知道是纠正你好
[33:08] or to just embrace your attempt 还是该迎合你引用
[33:10] at referencing one of my favorite John Carpenter films. 我最喜欢的约翰·卡朋特导演的电影好
[33:11] – Huh? – I think the point – 你说什么 – 我觉得当下重要的是
[33:13] is that people are scared. 市民们感到害怕 人人自危
[33:14] It’s not good. 这可不是好兆头
[33:16] They should be scared. 他们理应感到害怕
[33:18] That’s why they need us. 这就是他们需要我们的原因
[33:20] When you say, “us,” do you mean just you 你说我们的时候 你是指你自己
[33:22] and it’s a passive dig at our team– 顺便挖苦一下我们的队伍 不是有意双关的
[33:24] no pun intended– or do you mean 还是指我们所有人
[33:26] all of us and you recognize our own team as being independent– 而你终于把我们当成一个独立的小队了呢
[33:30] Curtis, we got your message. 柯蒂斯 我知道你的意思了
[33:31] Thanks for reaching out. 谢谢你们出手相助
[33:32] So what are we dealing with here? 我们现在面对的是什么情况
[33:34] We have it on good authority 我们得到可靠消息
[33:36] this place is Cayden James’ next target. 这个地方是凯登·詹姆斯的下一个攻击目标
[33:38] – How do you know? – We know. – 你怎么知道的 – 我们已经知道这个消息了
[33:40] That’s all that matters. 这才是最重要的
[33:59] Not to spoil the really awkward team reunion, 真不想打断你们温馨而尴尬的小队重逢
[34:02] but you have incoming. 但现在有敌人逼近了
[34:04] Whoa. You have lots of incoming. 敌人数量很多
[34:09] We need to move out right now! 我们现在就该行动了
[34:20] Is dad gonna be ok? 爸爸会安全回来吗
[34:21] Yeah, he’s gonna be fine. 是的 没问题的
[34:23] Look. I know you’re not all that happy with your dad right now, 听我说 我知道你现在对你父亲有所不满
[34:25] but this–this is what he does best, 但是这就是他的本职所在
[34:27] and nobody does it better. 没人能比他更加胜任
[34:29] But everybody makes mistakes. 但是人无完人 世人都会犯错
[34:31] Things go wrong. 事情也不可能一帆风顺
[34:32] He can’t plan for everything. 他不能总是计划好所有事
[34:35] Yeah, you’re right. 你说得对
[34:39] What your dad does, it’s—it’s very dangerous, 你父亲做的事 非常危险
[34:44] and heroes don’t always make it home. 英雄不总是能凯旋而归
[34:48] I never forget that. 这一点我永远不会忘记
[34:57] But, you know, I’ve loved your dad 但你也要知道 自从
[35:02] from the first time he brought me 他第一次给我那台弹痕累累的电脑起
[35:03] a bullet-riddled computer. 我就深爱着你父亲
[35:05] Remind me to tell you about that one. 记得提醒我给你讲这个故事
[35:07] That was a long time ago, 那是很久很久以前的事了
[35:09] which means I’ve loved him for a long time, 这也意味着我爱他已经很久了
[35:11] which means I’ve worried about him for a long time, 同时 这也意味着我也担心他非常之久了
[35:14] and he–he hasn’t always been truthful. 他不总是赤诚相待
[35:17] He’s lied, he’s kept secrets. 他会说谎 他有自己的秘密
[35:20] He’s not perfect. 他不是完美的
[35:21] This life, it’s– it’s not ideal–heh– 生活不总是那么 那么理想的
[35:24] but he makes his sacrifices, 他作出了自己的牺牲
[35:26] so we have to make ours. 我们也要作出我们的
[35:29] I sometimes think to myself that that’s what makes this love 我有时会觉得 这就是使我们的爱
[35:31] deeper than other kinds of love. 比其他形式的爱更加深沉的原因
[35:33] You know, it sounds cheesy, 虽然听起来俗套
[35:35] but it does because we can’t take things for granted. 但是道理如此 我们不能自私的活着 把一切当成理所当然
[35:37] We have to live with the fear and the uncertainty 我们必须和恐惧与不确定性打交道
[35:39] that everything can be taken from us in an instant… 我们身边的所有一切都可能在一瞬之间被夺走
[35:42] Traitor! I’m taking you to hell with– 叛徒 我要让你下地狱
[35:48] Because that’s the price we pay 这便是我们要付出的代价
[35:50] for choosing the people that we love. 因为我们选择了所爱之人
[35:52] Everything he does he does for a good reason 他做的所有事 都是正义之举
[35:55] or what he thinks is a good reason, 或是他认为正确的事
[35:59] so you can worry about your dad, 你担心你父亲是正常的
[36:01] but you have to believe 但你也要相信
[36:04] that he’s going to be ok 相信他一定能安全归来
[36:07] because that’s the only way that this works. 这是一切能正常运作的唯一方式
[36:10] Ok? 好吗
[36:12] Ok. Now watch. 现在我们来看看他
[36:16] Now after he takes these two down, 现在他达倒了这两个人
[36:17] he’s going to spin, 他会快速转身
[36:19] disarm him…Kick. 缴械 回旋踢
[36:22] He’s probably gonna use the arrow right here! 他很可能会用箭了结他
[36:24] Oh! Ooh. Wow! You probably should not 噢 哇哦 你不应该看到
[36:25] have been allowed to watch that. 这种限制级暴力画面
[36:27] That’s definitely in parenting 101. 这可是家长守则第一条
[36:32] Good work. 干得好
[36:35] Doesn’t change anything, Hoss. 这不会改变任何事 头儿
[36:47] Come on. 走吧
[36:50] Wow. He’s–he’s pretty– 哇 他可真的是
[36:53] Amazing, yeah. 他很棒 对吧
[36:54] Well, I was gonna say badass. 我本来是想说酷炫的
[36:58] Badass. 酷炫
[37:06] Well, for two teams that do not trust each other, 就两个互相不信任的小队来说
[37:07] you guys worked together pretty well. 你们的合作可以说是相当成功了
[37:09] Well, except for the fact that they never shared 是啊 除了他们始终没告诉我们
[37:10] with us where they got their information. 他们的信息来源这一点
[37:12] What’s happening? 怎么了
[37:15] Cayden’s shutting down all communications– 凯登正在中断所有通讯设备
[37:17] e-mail, TV, cell phones, Internet traffic, everything. 邮件 电视 手机 网络 所有一切
[37:20] We didn’t meet his 11:30 deadline. 我们没在最后期限11:30之前满足他的要求
[37:22] Can you please talk to Alena and tell her 你能联系阿莱娜
[37:23] that we are running out of time? 然后告诉她我们时间不够了吗
[37:25] I already did. She’s working as fast as she can. 我已经告诉她了 她已经尽可能快的在运行了
[37:27] What are we gonna do? 我们该怎么办
[37:30] I need to go talk to my son. 我得和我儿子谈谈
[37:41] You saved Rene’s life tonight. 你今晚救了雷内一命
[37:44] Thank you. 谢谢你
[37:47] I’m on your side, D. 我和你站在同一战线 黛
[37:49] I wasn’t so sure before. 我之前不确定 现在相信了
[37:51] So…What now? 所以 下一步怎么做
[37:59] When I was growing up, if something happened, 在我长大的过程中 如果发生了什么事
[38:02] my dad would call a family meeting 我爸爸会召开一次家庭会议
[38:05] so that we could all talk about it. 我们可以谈论 发表看法
[38:09] And I know we’ve already both talked to you separately, 我知道我们已经分别和你谈过了
[38:11] but we just thought we’d all get together 但总觉得我们都坐下来
[38:12] and just sort of talk it out, put it all in the open. 促膝长谈 解开心里的郁结会更好
[38:18] I’m terribly sorry that I lied to you. 对你说谎一事我真的很抱歉
[38:22] There is no excuse for it, 我没有任何借口可以这么做
[38:24] and I’m new at this whole dad thing, 对于当父亲 我也是新手
[38:26] but that’s not an excuse either. 这也不是一个开脱的借口
[38:28] I’ve just–I’ve… 我一直
[38:30] Been trying to work my way through it, 试图以我的方式对待这件事
[38:33] and I’ve hit more bumps in the road 在过程中所遇到的困难
[38:37] than I thought that I would, as you know, 比我想象的要多很多 我向你保证
[38:41] but no more secrets and no more lies, 以后我们之间没有任何秘密和谎言
[38:44] and, William, if you need me to stop being the Green Arrow… 威廉 如果你想让我不再继续当绿箭侠
[38:50] I will. 我会为你这么做的
[38:52] Felicity showed me what you did tonight. 费利西蒂向我展示了你今晚的行动
[38:56] I got to say it was– it was really cool. 我想说 这真的很酷
[39:02] The city needs you, and I get that now. 这个城市需要你 我现在明白了
[39:09] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[39:11] Yeah. I mean, I was worried before 是啊 我想说的是 我之前很担心
[39:13] that I’d become an orphan, 自己会变成孤儿
[39:15] but it’s different now. 现在不一样了
[39:17] I have Felicity. 现在我有费利西蒂了
[39:19] I understand why you have to go out there. 我明白你为什么必须要出去执行任务
[39:25] I’m gonna get to bed. 我要去休息了
[39:29] Sleep well, William, ok? 好梦 威廉
[39:37] What he said was touching. 他说的真的很让人感动
[39:41] It was kind of awful, too. 也很残酷
[39:44] I think that’s the actual definition of bittersweet. 这就是所谓的苦甜参半吧
[39:46] Ok. Well, don’t let it get to you. 好吧 不要往心里去
[39:48] – I mean, it’s–it’s not. – Oliver. – 不是这样的 – 奥利弗
[39:49] It’s not. It’s 不是这样的 而是
[39:54] if I’ve learned one thing about parenting so far 目前为止 关于为人父母
[39:57] that I’m sure of… 我所学到的最实在的事情便是
[40:01] you can’t win them all. 你不可能事事皆赢
[40:14] It’s Alena. 是阿莱娜
[40:18] She went through all the computers in Corto Maltese. 她查了柯尔多马尔蒂斯的所有电脑
[40:20] She didn’t find anything. I’m sorry. 没找到任何信息 抱歉
[40:22] I’ve got to get to city hall. 我得去市政大厅了
[40:25] What are you gonna do? 你要怎么做
[40:47] Wire the money. 把钱汇过去吧
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第6季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第6季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme